[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: odom-2-752x501[1].jpg (90 KB, 752x501)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Can we talk about this shit!?!
his manifesto is like the most /x/ shit i've ever read
>https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

quickrundown:
>meditates and has out of body experience
>meets entity while out of his body
>suddenly becomes super smart and on his way to revolutionizing genetics
> weird people start harassing him psychically
> they reveal they are reptile aliens
> they want to turn him into a sex slave
> guy goes on to shoot a pastor multiple times with .45 and the pastor recovers "magically" in like 2 days
> dude gets caught at the white house trying to throw his manifesto over the fence.

his experince seems to tie together a bunch of different topics like aliens, new age spirituality, etc

was he just a fucking nut case or is there something to this
>>
his story of being out of body and then going into this pure black place and meeting an entity matches up with Robert Monroe's stories from
"Journeys Out of the Body".
the Monroe institute's binaural beats are legit for helping people have out of body experiences. Kyle's story is worth looking into
>>
I think it's truth.

The Government disappeared him for a long time after it happened.

His lawyer couldn't even find him.
>>
The part where he says his private area was pumped with blood is true I have experienced this from some unknown source
>>
>>19742299

C'mon, how naive do you have to be to really believe you can just throw your story over the white house lawn fence and anyone there would give a shit?

We've been infiltrated since day ONE. Our government actively works against us. Anyone with an eye for history has seen the examples of our own government intentionally poisoning us and experimenting on us.

Odom never had a chance.
>>
Every place has embedded families of actors. They are basically puppets of the ruling class. Even the kids. They manipulate and spy on us. I'm guessing he saw behind the masks. They are getting more obvious.
>>
he unloaded 6 hollow point .45 bullets into that Pastor and the guy recovered... hell the day after the shooting they were reporting that he was conscious and in stable condition.... this doesn't raise anyone else's eyebrows?
>>
>>19742377

6 hollow point bullets would have turned that guy's brain into gelato, if not literally burst his skull from his body.

So either Odom missed every god damn shot and grazed him or something isn't right.
>>
>>19742377
It does but they'll say it's bullshit.
>>
>>19742376
>>19742377
>>19742380
>>19742381

FAKE NEWS!

Guys Sorcha Faal totally wrote this troll article and you suckers fell for it!
>>
>>19742387
Source faggot.
>>
>>19742388

He was being ironic.

"Sorcha Faal" doesn't exist. He/She/It is a scapegoat actual fake news figurehead that MSM uses to immediately discredit any conspiracy theory that gets too close.
>>
>http://archive.is/sth4T
here's one of the early news reports were the pastor's Nephew claims his uncle was conscious when the ambulance picked him up.

If you go to that link its a blank page.
>http://www.ktvb.com/news/man-shot-outside-coeur-dalene-church/70846764

>http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/idaho/one-year-after-being-shot-six-times-idaho-pastor-continues-thriving/420070629
article from 2017 confirming the guy got blasted 6 times......
>>
>>19742299
Amazing. A crazy person just like /x/. No wonder we're on the lists
>>
>>19742381
2 Pac was shot and recovered the first time
>>
>>19742387
>>19742404

influx of shills always means were on to something
>>
>>19742406
He wasn't shot 6 times in the head with a 45 at point blank range doofus.
>>
>>19742407
lol youre dumb as fuck thinking anyone needs to actually "shill" here. I'm just some 30 yr old laying in bed backwards binging on Psych episodes (Season 4 I think now). If some agency could pay me, please contact me. I'm sure you know all my information and are watching me type this anyway. I'll do this all day for like 2k a week
>>
>>19742411
Touchè
>>
File: Snowdamnn.jpg (331 KB, 1920x986)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>19742418
>the gov would NEVER shill or etc def not on one of the most popular social media sites ever
>nuh uh no way
wait a shit, FUCK
>>
>>19742422
what do you think would be shilled on /x/
>>
>>19742422
I'm saying there is enough arguing and retardation that all it has to do is monitor. No reason to shill lol and youre dumb thinking random posters like me are shilling.

Furthermore this board is like the slowest on 4chan. What's the point if shilling when it trolls itself
>>
>>19742422
You know what? This isn't one of the most popular social media sites. There is no account creation. This isn't even relevant. Calling people shills on Zuccbook maybe but calling them that here right away the first time a war mastic reaponse is posted in regards to a kid shooting a priest he called an alien lol that's retarded as fuck
>>
>>19742440
Sarcastic*
>>
>>
>>19742442
How would an alien survive it
>>
>>19742299
he was gaslighted. specific people are problematic and considered a threat. he probably was just some one caught in the cross fire. lots of people think the government does surgical strikes when gas lighting people

wrong. its more like dropping a nuke. the "primer" is spiking the tap water. thats how people become more open to suggestions put in their heads by handlers or by commercials ect. why commercials? subliminal messages tend to work better when people are exposed multiple times. a single commercial can run all day and night for months on many channels

i know what your saying but wouldnt there have been tons of loons? no. why? most people ignore the insanity much to the dismay of the government. its more disturbing when you realize how easily most people play it all off and never tell any one
>>
File: Kyle Odom Court Room.png (416 KB, 640x360)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>19742448

I'm not sure all of the specifics of the shooting. A real investigator would get the police report. Attempt to contact Odom and conduct a detailed interview of him. Research what "Pastor Tim" was up to before the shooting, and what he is doing now.

I wish I could but I'm not near Idaho.
>>
>>19742440
Shill.
>>
>>19742448

Odom says in his manifesto they have tech millions of years more advanced than ours...... regenerating his body doesn't seem farfetched
>>
Very odd as well that Rep. Steve Scalise was included as one of them. He was also shot, and survived...
>>
>>19742460
I think they probably did this during the police investigation.
>>
>>19742462
Again, still binge watching Psych just chatting with you losers about a crazy person you're taking seriously. No agwnda. I even believe in aliens. I just also believe people get crazy
>>
>>19742463
Are the brains not in the head? Is there anything besides the attacker's seemingly obvious psychosis induced words to go by in this?
>>
>>19742490
>I even believe in aliens
>shitposting and calling others crazy
>>
>>19742498
just ignore the shillbots trying to derail a perfectly interesting /x/ thread
>>
File: blacksun.gif (302 KB, 500x500)
302 KB
302 KB GIF
>>19742493
Their brains are in their bodies, which are on Mars.
>>
>>19742486
No I mean one of us. People that would know the right questions to ask about his spiritual encounter. Not some tax paid Detective just trying to clear the case.
>>
File: 1483159167019.jpg (178 KB, 750x864)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Umm
Kyle says in a facebook post that he shot the pastor 12 times and that no one could survive that. I googled the shooting.
>he was shot 3 times in back
>“One of the bullets tried to enter the brain but stopped at the skull, one of the bullets busted his hip, one fractured his shoulder pretty bad, but he is and will continue to be alive and serving God!”
>“He’s doing absolutely amazing. He gave me a thumb’s up last night when I went in.”

This mother fucker was shot in the back and then at the very least shot in the head and he still didn't die. Either the reports are hiding the fact he got shot more and was more severly wounded but still recovered quickly, or Kyle was lying about shooting him 12 times.
>>
>>19742478
Those motherfuckers dont die easy.
>>
>>19742498
When it's a crazy person it's a crazy person. It isn't always aliens l
>>
>>19742505
Ok I see so is the human still human and under control?
>>
>>19742532
see >>19742402

Kyle claims 12 shots

many news reports claim 6

whatever you read claiming 3 is their attempts to make his recovery seem more realistic
>>
>>19742539
There is no original incarnate soul in the body. They prevent incarnation during conception so that it is a free vessel.
>>
>>19742503
>Ignore anyone that offers a level of skepticism and natural opposition to a crazy story
>>
>>19742544
Well how did I get mine
>>
>>19742544

this matches up with what Kyle wrote about.... are you getting this from a different source?
>>
>>19742549
I am a primary source.
>>
>>19742553
you are a faggot. KYS.
>>
>>19742553

care to elaborate?
>>
>>19742545
It's fine the be skepticle but the problem is these people are lazy and skepticle. So they just spout the same generic shit because they can't understand a topic that they witness other people being engaged in. By doing that they know their actions DO have some ofrm of effect on the general perception of the topic at hand because they do it in a way which cuts straight through to the left side logic brain and it hits much harder then much of the fluffy subjects being discussed.

The problem is that in this one, he clearly didn't read the document provided, while someone being a lazy skeptic is usefull, especially for me because its almost like being woken up from a dream by a jumpscare in a dream where you was trapped in a spell of delusion.

But some subjects are worth talking about and the lazy skeptics should be ignored.
>>
>>19742548
The Parable of the Weeds

Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

“The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

“‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

“‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
>>
>>19742549
The thing is, what he wrote about lines up with various other accounts. The exact terminology and details shouldn't be taken as the whole truth, but it's certain that he had an awakening event and obtained second sight. It's just that the sort of information he was privy to is more complex than can be contextualized within a human framework, so he ends up experiencing it as aliens, Martians, reptilians, etc.
>>
>>19742553
So you decided to be a human. Isn't this hell?? Why would you decide to come here. Are you gonna fix this?
>>
>>19742548
>>19742568
The Parable of the Weeds Explained

Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
>>
>>19742568
asmr doesent work on me anymore but it's nice to feel those tingles every now and then.
>>
>>19742570
Very much in line with the general concept of the Fallen Angels secretly working iniquity on Earth, absolutely.
>>
>>19742583
Kyle's manifesto is closer to the truth than anything in the bible. Semitic filth is nothing more than distortions of other traditions mixed with the lies necessary to re-frame those concepts into a system for implementing Semitic hegemony.
>>
>>19742583
>Fallen Angels secretly working iniquity on Earth
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12
>>
>>19742602
I'm not sure why you are showing such hostility to the Biblical narrative matching up with Odom's account. I'm willing to hear you out.
>>
>>19742597
yeah I already know all that stuff. So when I see passages which resonate with what knowledge I seem to be given I just automatically get tingles.
>>
File: Zonenplatte_Cosinus.png (260 KB, 1000x1000)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>19742574
This is not hell as such. Depending on your perspective, Terra is either Purgatory or Eden. It is the either place of creation or the penultimate step before salvation/damnation.

I am here to watch.
>>
>>19742440
Hi Mr. Alphabet soup nice to meet you.
>>
>>19742615
I stated exactly why I have such hostility for Christfaggotry, it is a Semitic falsehood meant to enslave men through perversion of concepts taken from Egyptian, Sumerian, Persian, and Greek traditions fitted over Canaanite tribal religions which have been amalgamated under the banner of monotheism. Yeshua is a fictional character derived from hundreds of years of Semitic revolutionaries attempting to stir the Israelites to rebel against foreign rule, as can be plainly seen through the Dead Sea materials of the Essenes around 300 BC which speak of a martyred son of god and contain prototypes of sermons later attributed to Yeshua in the gospels.

Like everything which has been made by Semites, the Bible is a fraudulent distortion of the truth and those who adhere to it are spiritually corrupted by their association with that evil race such that they become slaves whose efforts support the Semitic hegemony which has come to rule the world.
>>
File: 1507828025083534381452.jpg (2.88 MB, 4160x2336)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
>>19742630
Literally just a dude binging Psych. Fucking retards in this board I swear.

>Disagrees on one crazy narrative.

>Instantly shilling lolol
>>
>>19742630
I understand why alphabet agencies like tocfuck with yiu faggots now though. I don't blame them and you're actually making people less likely to want to hear you or help you in any way. If I could assist in making you the next patsy I woukd just based on the way you interact with me in this thread.
>>
>>19742633
Well I disagree. I do respect your opinion and your right to state it.

Have you read the Book of Enoch by chance?
>>
>>19742648
>>19742637
Try harder. If I were you I'd go for some subtle logical fallacies laced with external links that might throw just enough *doubt* on this manifesto so that proles will disregard it entirely.
>>
>>19742656
No, but I'm familiar with its contents.
>>
>>19742686
I don't care if you believe it really I'm just bored and it's stupid so
>>
>>19742656
I find Odom's manifesto particularly interesting when he says he encountered that 'female' being of warmth/compassion. Reminds me of Sophia/the Allness or as regular Christians term it "God." Tb h sounds like Odom was able to meditate his sentience 'far' enough that he escaped the archon matrix and encountered the Allness/Sophia.
>>
>>19742699
And to really go for some hidden links read Bohemian Grove's Cremation of Care monologue.

There is some lines about the "Lady" comforting them.
>>
>>19742699
>>19742709
just like when people die or almost die and they leave their bodies. They are instantly struck with a feeling of calmness. And if they return they are never the same, you can't quite fit back into this fake reality once you have experieced it, and you are more susceptible to the universes knowledge.
>>
>>19742505
I have seen pic related while meditating before.
>>
>>19742719
That is generally true. I've read quite a few that speak of total peace and them hating to return.

Something real happened to Kyle. We really need to talk to him.
>>
>>19742690
You should it really has the ring of truth.
>>
>>19742733
It doesen't matter. He has fulfilled his purpose because by default he has acted and we are talking and aware of what he experienced.

The cause and effect of anything can be tracked, based on the rule of every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore this very moment of us being aware was something that if desired could have been manipulated to happen in this way. We know that's true to some degree because this is exactly what's happening now.
>>
File: Alex_Gray.jpg (107 KB, 504x332)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>19742633
^Nailed it.
>>19742656
>Have you read the Book of Enoch by chance?
I have read the Book of Enoch. You do realize this is not cannon in almost all religions except orthodox Ethiopian Christianity IIRC.

So basically that only proves the other posters point more. I think Abrahamic religions have been poisoned / altered specifically for control; but there is certainly a lot of good information in the texts it's just once you swallow the dogma you are unable to separate the wheat from the chaff.

While Odom certainly comes off as crazy I would not find it surprising at all if his story is 100% true; Not everyone has had the same experiences in life.. and judging from my own personal journey I can certainly confirm that this world is not as it seems; I don't "believe" this to be true.. I "know" this to be true.
>>
File: IMG_3896.jpg (46 KB, 600x562)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>19742418
Awful fucking show. Btw. Blacklist bitches.
>>
>>19742762
So what do we do next? What is the ultimate purpose, I generally already knew what Kyle tells us, if not in the specific terms he described it.

Isn't God promising to make it right?
>>
>>19742779
Good post and points well taken.
>>
>>19742783
Oh man it's almost like you're saying if you don't enjoy it, It's bad. Pretty sure things that people like are subjective. But it figures a dumbass will say dumbass things
>>
>>19742785
No clue. Only became aware of this stuff a month ago.
>>
>>19742793
Thank you
>>
Hashtag free Kyle???
>>
>>19742795
And, assuming I'm a dumbass puts you right where you belong. Watching a derivative show aka Monk for morons. Kek.
>>
>>19742836
Maybe shift back to Facebook, with the other useless normie faggots.
>>
>>19742795
*would

Dumbass.
>>
>>19742843
This
>>
File: Ramanujan[1].jpg (8 KB, 268x326)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
does anyone have a theory on why after he had that out of body experience that he was suddenly getting straight A's in his PHD program (in his words) ?

It kind of reminds me of the mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan. In his journals he writes that his revelations in math comes from his dreams
>>
>>19742748
It's probably the least degenerated material from the Abrahamic tradition, but it's still better to go with more accurate sources such as the Vedas or Egyptian materials (Coffin Texts, etc. as well as accounts from others who had contact with them such as the Greeks).

One point that clearly shows how incomplete the Book of Enoch would be the treatment of the Nephilim/giants themselves. In basically all of the true histories, it is identified that the tall men were in fact the remnant host of the pre-Younger Dryas civilization whose demigod nature was a result of the advanced state of their lost homes. Their appearance signals the moment of foundation for nearly every civilization currently on record, ranging from South America to Asia. Furthermore, it's said that they passed on to those tribes which they drew together to colonize and teach the organization of civilized living the secrets of the spiritual tradition which could be used to enrich the land and its inhabitants such that their children would eventually become like the giants, or at the least the caste of rulers could maintain their superior forms. This is seen in the megalithic constructions ranging from Giza to Stonehenge, and is especially well preserved in the Ohio Valley where many of the mounds gave up the skeletons of such men. In fact, this is the basis for the entire holy grail mythos, which encodes the alchemical secret of balancing the energy of the land (through megalithic ritual sites built on leyline vertices or anomalies ministered by initiated shamans) so that the water (and thereby all the living things) would be imbued with beneficial spiritual power (do you know what happens when you eat enlightened crops?).

I've gone a bit astray, but the point is that the nonsense about the Nephilim is Semitic propaganda from an era in which their tribes were waging wars of extermination against the very people who had brought them the gift of civilization.
>>
>>19742719
It is interesting that Odom's deep meditation led to the same results as near death/etc and heavy DMT doses. I've meditated myself but did not go as far as Odom. Merely reached a calmer state.
>>
>>19742882
I firmly believe it's the Spirits doing that...
>>
>>19742903
Do you have some good literature to look into besides the Vedas? I have the Emerald Tablet Story, have read the Dead Sea Scrolls/Book of Enoch and much of the traditional bible.
>>
>>19742906

try experimenting with Binaural beats
they are supposed to put your brain into a near dream like state which will help you astral project/ have out of body experience.

>https://www.monroeinstitute.org/free-audio-downloads
>>
>>19742568
>>
>>19742906
>Merely reached a calmer state.
spoonfeed me on how to do this
>>
>>19742989
Egyptian Pyramid and Coffin Texts, maybe with some sort of commentary like The Message of the Sphinx by Hancock and Bauval.
Oera Linda (itself a "forgery," but based on drawing together various folk narratives)
Star Mounds: Legacy of a Native American Mystery by Ross Hamilton draws out Amerindian folklore concerning the megalithic culture which used to exist in America.
The Tibetan Book of the Dead is worth a go, though it doesn't really concern history.
Any of the Greek philosophers and historians are decent bricks in the wall, since they are all more or less debating the scraps of the truth which had already dissipated significantly by their era.
>>
What will Kyle do when he is released?

Is he our guy?
>>
>>19743069
Thanks anon.

>>19743040
The only time I meditated successfully was under a detailed process that our High School AP Psych teacher instructed us with. It took about 20 mins to fully 'reach' that state under his calm instructions/music. Only a few of my peers were successful, me being one of them. I think for the first time it's helpful to have instruction. I will do some research and see if I can self-meditate again then report back.
>>
>>19743112
You see what happened to Bradley Manning? Forced solitary confinement/god knows what else etc.

More than likely we will never hear from 'this' Kyle again. Maybe a Kylie Odom if anything -__-
>>
>>19743112
What's the deal with OES? Are they not just right out in the open in their name and imagery with worshipping Lucifer?
>>
>>19743180
they dont realize it
>>
>>19743180
Freemasonry emerged as a result of the discovery of pre-Christian information by Templars during their occupation of Jerusalem. This is why Egypt features so prominently in their iconography and the obsession with the Grail. It's likely that there was convergence with the secret mystery cults which had been driven underground during the widespread invasion of Christianity, a subset of which were dedicated to preserving the knowledge of sacred architecture and geometry. The "Christianity" of the Masons became a syncretic front which actually adhered to the concepts of the traditional religions rather than the later Semitic perversions, thus the reversal of the demonization of the Lightbringer as well as the prominence of the "pagan" King Solomon.

Of course, over the centuries the Masons were infiltrated by Semites and split into theatrical Old Boys' clubs and a political secret society of wicked collaborators housed within the upper echelons of the now de-legitimized cult.
>>
>>19743336
good basic gestalt
>>
>>19743336
quality post
>>
>>19742299
>all i saw well was they eyes.


This man went schizoid. The truly remarkable thing about him is he failed to kill something with 6 rounds of 45. ACP. Honestly thats fucking spooky. I wish I could have seen this guy or where his wounds were or what.
>>
>>19743336

nice summarization

makes me wish i had pursued interest but i assume the truth is now gone or buried
>>
>>19743583
is Schizophrenic behavior sometimes the Spirits
>>
>>19743668
Schizo is the go-to term to discredit 'crazy manifestos' etc that might have a glimmer of truth. IIRC they also labeled the Unabomber the same way after his manifesto came out
>>
>>19743714
agreed
>>
File: 1502591651460.jpg (2.06 MB, 2990x2966)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
1. Most of these races use the same basic technology. They design it differently, they use different materials, they use it for different things, but it operates on the same principles and in general they are all technologically equal. Free point energy effectively allows a civilization to reach technological singularity. The same tool solves many problems.

2. This technology allows them to manipulate nuclear forces, electromagnetic forces, gravitic forces, etc. They can convert one to the other. They can fine-control matter to transmute elements. All using a single device. Some use massive ones, some use handheld ones, some use them as ships, but they are all principally the same tech.

3. Their spiritualities, moralities, and political structures on the other hand are highly divergent. Polarization between these civilizations caused by conflict and isolation have been proceeding for billions of years. Lyra was destroyed 6 billion years ago, and the Lyran refugees of pleiades, Terra, Sirius, and many others have had a long time to diverge. The Draconians, whatever you think their origins are, have had even longer to develop their rigid cultural structure. The Apex of the Orion Empire has consolidated a great deal of influence.

4. These polarizations can be called positive/negative or good/evil if you like, but I don't like to get bogged down in terminology and connotations. They are in stark opposition, let's leave it at that. It's rooted in biology, culture, law, religion, everything. Draconians do not think like Humans, and Humans do not think like Draconians. Humans on Terra, what (((most))) of those reading this are, have biological, cultural, legal, religions, etc influences from BOTH polarities. Terra is not the only such place.
>>
File: 1502594306434.png (1.76 MB, 965x970)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>19744057


5. The Lyran mind (((your mind))) is decentralized. It is a neural network which is capable of storing memories, forming associations between them, creating new patterns of thought on the fly, and is fundamentally based in raw sensory data. Your mind is essentially an array of data nodes, some sensory experiences, some memories, some deductions, etc etc. These nodes are connected into a network and that forms an identity which commands the body. This should sound familiar.

6. The Draconian mind is centralized. It has a core hub, and data is stored in relation to it. Every experience is seen as an array of differences from the core hub. In other words, a Draconian sees something by comparing it to itself. Every thought, memory, etc, is routed through this core neural hub. Their memories are far more reliable, their focus is far deeper, but their ability to multitask or consider perspective is far less than a Lyran's.

7. The Terran mind is both. The Draconian mind is at the root of the skull, the Lyran mind rests on top of it. They have formed biological connections which allow the two to work together. This is the masterwork of the Arcturians.
>>
>>19744075
Interesting, what other terms are equivalent to Draconian, Terran and Arcturians?

I'm guessing Lyran is actually just a mental capacity limiter on in taking the information from the conscious self?

I think you have something, but you seem to have bought into a "religion" that uses different symbolism for the same ideas found else where.
>>
I went to the "black place" in a dream (or at least i think it was dream) and it was eerily calm and soothing. Peaceful like. Not scared at all. There was a powerful benevolent voice talking to me that i think must be God but i dont recall anything said. It was as if was speaking to my soul or spirit directly in a sense hard to describe. Yes i meditated a lot. Many other experiences besides this also.
>>
>>19744166
the void?
>>
>>19742299
Is this guy the real slim shady?
>>
>>19742478
>John Barasso

fucking lel, my parents knew him growing up, his brother was a friend of theirs. The dude's an ass but he's not an ayy
>>
File: 1494771101599.jpg (27 KB, 514x564)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>19742299
>tfw martians are intimidated by my massive intelligence and rapidly expanding mind
>my genius is on par with beings millions of years more advanced than humans
>did i mention how smart I am
>>
I had the experience where i wanted to read constantly so much like i feel smarter also but i dont know that i was just that i had that desire to do so. I have so many experiences its all absurd i dont put 2 much stock in it. Spiritual warfare is the same as psychological warfare. Aliens are demons as far as i know
>>
It doesnt matter is what i mean. Maybe a little or something does. God sees according to the heart. This is a w8ing game. God is good God is great. Question everything.
>>
>>19744796
Correct
>>
Also if we are "experiment" we are Gods experiment who searches and tests the heart. Reason or logic can be ones only soveriegn which leads to truth whom is God. All of this information is great (and i have deja vu) but most of it is inconsequential in the scope of things is what i meant. I see impossible things a lot i see coincidences everywhere when in actuality there are none. Just like you... not sure what else how to articulate or if i need to and i often wonder about the nature of communication itself and the tongue. Or in this case the thumb typing on this phone. Trust God. Fear is the beginning of wisdom, it is not said to be the end. The highest power is truth itself and that is the spirit that animates existence. I could go on and on and on only to draw a circle. Hope that helps. The preacher shouldnt be alive that much seems to be clear
>>
How do you reach the same state of meditation as he did? I've tried meditation and astral projection but was never successful in the latter.
>>
Do the thing where you get chills like people have in asmr. Thats one of the spirit energy. There are many just as you have many chakras but its the most basic and universal. Like prana chi or holy spirit. All is in your own mind. If you think you cant meditate you probably wont be able to. Trance (mind awake body asleep) is generally achieved after about 20 minutes of stillness but you can train yourself. Its very complicated but can be very simple if you let it. Beware of lies. Question everything
>>
And yes i would describe it as a void. It was so peaceful. Yet i was there and there was a voice in the darkness that sounded male but does that matter either? Cant god choose who god wants to be or is and immediately be that? What does it matter. I read the sophia comment. Lots of sophia "coincidences" past couple days. This was not sophia so far as i know but that is very interesting. I think sophia is or was the bride of christ and that he "won" her in a sense. Again, doesnt matter
>>
The darkness was darker than dark.
>>
he may be a nut but humans don't get shot 2-3 times in the head point blank, in addition to 3-9 more shots throughout the body with a .45 and live
>>
>>19743336

one could only wonder the cause of delay that this post not have the quads it deserves.
>>
Ive never seen more info on this than the thread on nrg is eternal dot com
>>
>>19742299

see major flaws with our genetics understanding


>doesn't fix it.

this sounds like the start of some novel a 14 year old wrote

Then tries to pursue a job at a food company?

this all sounds very cringeworthy

the mediation i get

the descent into paranoia is stupid

like when he attempted suicide by co2 poisonion then before it could take 'they made him panic' and he got out of his care to fresh air.

THATS FUCKEN BASIC HUMAN WILLPOWER TO LIVE

i bet he would also say shit like, tried to drown myself in a bath, but 'they' made me gasp for air

overall weird read. Definitely sounds more like schizophrenic paranoia than anything else

only part remotely interesting was the mediating

How come all these schitzos and their manifestos always proclaim some dazzling truth, and all those thruthes be different from one another?
id be more spooked if multiple people all said similar if not the same shit.
>>
>>19742299
So I have to be honest here, I know the entity of whom he speaks in the beginning. My experience was a bit different than his, and we were in a different setting. All I can say is he isn’t lying. She was a blue ball of light, then she became a floating woman with flowing red hair, surrounded by blue light.
>>
>>19742299
Complete fucking nut that met ayyyyys and they feel bad about the stuff he is doing
>>
>>19745360
Lady Babalon?
>>
>>19745438
Not quite. She seemed very kind, not from this earth.
>>
ive read the manifesto and it as holes imo
like they are hiding because if the temperature but they have a million years old of technology. is a coat such an advanced technology? you can make me jizz remotely but cant go outside when its slightly too cold.
>>
>>19745438
Na mother is loving.
>>
>>19745446
maybe he just doesn't know the reasons and was speculating that they were too cold?
>>
>>19745453
You’ve seen her too?
>>
>>19742903
>such that their children would eventually become like the giants
Every single one of the giants was evil.
>>
>>19742299
Is that a fucking Pepe?
>>
>>19745515
Yes
>>
>>19745496
Nope, that's Semitic propaganda (certain Amerindian tribes demonize them as well). The other races at least have the conscience to acknowledge that the Europoid ubermenschen were the ones who brought them the gift of civilization, and of course our own histories contain traces of those glorious men as well. The giants were not a separate race; they were just those who benefited from the knowledge of the golden age, potentials unbound by eugenics, proper living, and spiritual cultivation. It is said that the megaliths of Stonehenge were erected by giants. Even into the era of classical antiquity, they were spoken of in such places as Thrace. Their existence the result of a lost age's knowledge, they were not wiped out wholesale but rather disappeared through regression to a baser nature as physical and spiritual conditions degraded in all nations.
>>
I knew someone who kept doing the sniffle thing. Just one though. Had a long weird experience partially involving them towards the end of 2012
>>
File: 1495651202496.png (1.23 MB, 912x905)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>19742371
>>
>>19743002
What are you people really? The same shifters from before Eden ?
>>
>>19742388
not that guy...but any source on the Manifesto being real? I want...no I NEED to believe..why do those Reptilians never show up to me? Why those ufos and aliens never visit me? I NEED TO BELIVE, YOU HEAR ME SUCKERS??
>>
This is the best thread /x/ has had in a good while.
>>
>>19745990

simple answer? they don't need you if you aren't already part of their program.

if you're studying a group of wild ants, do you care about the wants of every ant on the planet?

no, you follow and study a few as representative of the whole.

intellectually, they are gods compared to us. i've read it told that within the mind of 1 ayy, was contained the mind worth of over 1000 humans.

now there isn't such a thing as a divine being watching over us, but feel somewhat comforted that an intellectual supreme being does exist, many of them in fact.
>>
>>19744057
>>19744075
Thank you for sharing this information.
>>
>>19745990
If demons dont "visit" you its my understanding that they do and you just arent aware of it, are one yourself, or simply are too inconsequential for them to think of you as a target. Idk about reptiles. They used to appear a lot as various "monsters" in dreams but i kept killing them so they got crafty and started appearing as family friends etc... their real goal seems to be to get you somehow. Like get you to cuss god sacrifice your integrity etc... its all a stupid game to me.
>>
>>19742380
>So either Odom missed every god damn shot and grazed him or something isn't right.
Odom was a Marine with some of the highest marksmanship scores. Something is clearly not kosher with this happening.
>>
>>19742620
FINGER POINTING STRAIGHT AT YOU
>>
>>19742418
>>19742432
>>19742440
>>19742490
>>19742637
i know this gets confusing, but you gotta stop replying to shills bro

take a moment and meditate on the thought mechanism they hijacked

become unshillable
>>
The adrenaline feelings he talks about are like an autonomic response you get after meditating. Its psycho spiritual energy. It is as much physical as it isnt. Its like a spiderman sense. It used to bother me a lot also and make me feel out of place but its actually a defensive medicine. The adrenaline etc gives you this strenghth etc so if you get in a fight or something. Its not bad its good but you can quickly become overwhelmed and confused y its happening if you are delusional or anything like that
>>
>>19746135
Iron Maiden?
>>
>>19742568
Most NT books, including the gospels, are not "inspired" because the authors tried to emulate OT symbolism and failed.

You do not take the weeds first, if you do, parts of them fall off and taint the unharvested grain heads.
You take the grain first, then you burn the weeds in place.

Wisdom is a fickle bitch.
>>
>>19746063
YEP
>>
>>19747476
true
>>
File: DarKk.jpg (232 KB, 999x682)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>19742299
Killer frogs will DIE
> die with your rage
>>
You people really truly do not understand the situation.

Kyle Odom was right, in a way. They are from Mars. But..

They are originally from Earth.

They are the dinosaurs, who lived on Earth for MILLIONS of years. They had MILLIONS of years to evolve.

We had what? 500,000 years?

They're likely a Class 2 or 3 civilization.

You'd be stupid to think we're the rulers of this planet. They are here, they've always been here. We're the ones who are "trespassing", more or less. Honestly, we could have never been a thing to even worry about not being a thing or a sex slave if this is true.
>>
>>19743144
You've never heard from Bradley Manning because the dude thinks he's a girl and now goes by Chelsea Manning.
>>
If the pastor indeed received six whole Holloway points bullets to the head, then, that's intriguing. Or Odom had bad aim that day.
The rest of the story, classic crazy guy, which is dime a dozen in this board
>>
>>19748448

hi namefag

you and the rest of the retards in this thread have leapt over simple logic into the twilight zone.

see here, if ANY malevolent and, by your own definition, a supremely all powerful highly advanced race of beings, regardless of where they came from, wanted power over Earth, they would not need any sort of deception of planet wide subversion by means of masking their appearance or dwelling.

They could simply exterminate us.

Now consider that this is a real, non-bullshit race of powerful malevolent beings, living among us.

Why hide from us if they are so powerful? Why keep us around if they have a multi-million year old culture and civilization of their own?

To end great benefit does it serve them to have Humans around taking us space, to the tune of 5 billion people on the planet?

It doesn't. It does not make sense. Odom is likely extremely mentally ill, as are most of you conspiracy fags.

Not a single one of you will offer up an acceptable justification as to why we haven't been destroyed yet by these 'reptile people'.

This entire thread is pure cancer.
>>
>>19748503

to what great end*

Sorry, working on ordering a pizza while I shitpost at work
>>
>>19748509
I will disregard anything you said and call you a shill and keep talking about Martín lizards.
>>
>>19748526

Because you don't have a single answer to any of my talking points. Keep larping, newshit.
>>
>>19748528
I think anon was trying to be sarcastic.
>>
>>19748528
Buddy, I was making fun of the schizos along with you.
>>
>>19748531
>>19748533


sorry sarcasm doesnt translate well on my cellphone, especially when im hungry
>>
>>19748539
It's okay anon, go eat your (hopefully) child-free pizza.
>>
>>19748503
But what if these entities don’t have what we have: Consciousness?
Would that be much more valuable than any precious metal or resource? It’s valuableness might just be my opinion, but it’s something to consider.
Also, first time poster ITT..
>>
>>19748632

Now you're reaching into biblical implications with the entire 'no soul' angle.

And that's before you've even been able to provide evidence to support the first argument; that they exist at all.

Don't jump the shark.

>>19748551

Thinking Shakey's desu. Chicken & Mojos!
>>
File: family.jpg (186 KB, 1254x671)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
>>19748731
What sort of evidence are you seeking, me lord?
>>
>>19742373
he seemed to really believe in obama
>>
>>19742460
this guy was a top marksman in the marines? looks like my accountant.
>>
>>19742432
>/x/ is the slowest board on 4chan
I've seen multiple people say this and it is far from true.
/x/ is nothing like /pol/, where you can't even reply properly because threads hit the limit in minutes. What the fuck about /x/ is dead? If you've ever been to any other board on this site like /ic/ or /diy/ you'd know that you're talking out of your ass. Unless you are talking out of your ass.
>>
>>19749100
Odd that...
>>
>>19748503
>leapt over simple logic
>>19748503
>They could simply exterminate us

>muh logic
>does not use logic

So "extermination" is the only option? You don't think there are other logical extensions that could involve not killing us all off?

You are a failure at thinking.
>>
This guy was definitely some schizo, but that doesn't rule of entities (not from Mars) fucking with him.
>>
>>19748503
They are the Fallen.
Yahweh restrains them.

Oh you never considered that cunt?
>>
>>19749308
>>19749412


Do you even context motherfuckers?

Read Odom's manifesto you dense fucks. Do you see any scenario in which these beings, defined by Odom as being all powerful over us, have ANY reason to keep us around or hide from us?

An ancient civilization, millions of years ahead of us, and they HIDE from US?

I never said extermination of Humans is the only possibility either faggot, so don't put words in my mouth you fucking nigger cock sucking piece of shit.
>>
>>19749462
>filthy Martian frog detected
>>
>>19742299
sounds like he lost his mind and projected some kind of reptile form onto an unfortunate pastor, since in the psyche the snake or reptile is often the manifestation of evil unstable people can project it out onto those they view as evil. Or he really was a fucking alien who the fuck knows, but it's much more likely he was insane and projecting.
>>
>>19749462
>he doesnt know that superior predators often try to stay out of their prey's sight.
>he doesnt understand that parasitic life often tries to go undetected by its host.
>then he goes to /x/ to rant about logic and context
Why dont you go watch a nature doc instead of trying to de-spookify /x/. Thats the real cancer imo.
>>
>>19749462
>Do you see any scenario in which these beings, defined by Odom as being all powerful over us, have ANY reason to keep us around or hide from us?
if i remember correctly (its been like a year since i read the thing) he said the moonfrogs enjoy tormenting ppl - so maybe in the odom mythos these critters just get off on cruelty and that would be their motivation? just like some human psychopaths are just malevolent and perverted, but stop short of killing.
>>
>>19749990
>all these implications

this is why /x/ is lame. lots of random unproven implications and no evidence.
>>
>>19750251
>/x/ should be about evidence and proof
par·a·nor·mal
adjective
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.


>He goes on a board that is about fun spooky vibes and tries to make it less fun.
>He doesnt even seem to have a basic grasp of the meaning on the word "paranormal".
Dude, pop in a rick and morty dvd - U gotta boost that IQ asap.
>>
>>19750313
>ricky and morty
>intellectual

>literally a fucking cartoon for millenial morons

Yeah, I think you said enough about yourself.
>>
>>19750380
youre just not intelligent enuff to get all the deep references. next ur gonna tell me you didnt even stock up on alpha brain before you watched it.
>>
>>19750442
>make an idiot out of himself
>tries to joke it off

typical leftist retard
>>
>>19750477
socialism is the future. get over it redneck.
>>
>>19750491
>anyone who isn't a communist isn't as enlightened as me so deep brooo back to ricky and morty lelele it was just a joke my dude

seriously kys before you breed any more commie parasites
>>
>>19750498
>he doesnt know rick an morty is a meme
>he doesnt know rick and morty is the new alpha brain
>he doesnt even get leftyposting
but if i kill myself i win, right? thats what my honest to goodness lefty hero JT says!
>>
>>19750313
Well, except that telekinesis and clairvoyance have been studied scientifically for quite awhile. Most of the results just aren't allowed into the mainstream so they are buried under the ridicule of the academia cartel or swept under the black projects rug to never see the light of day. Every generation has had men who go out of their way to prove the existence of anomalous phenomena with the sciences of their day. They used to broadcast mainstream TV hosts taking shrooms and showing psychic abilities for fuck's sake. None of the paranormal is hidden except by the willful ignorance of not reading the research which has already been conducted over the past few centuries.

I mean shit, how many people on /x/ even know about presentiment experiments and the Institute of Noetic Sciences anymore?

>>19750491
National Socialism, yes.
>>
>>19750507
>see i was just joking hahaaha? amirite guise?

like pottery
>>
>>19750512
>he uses "like pottery" in ways that dont even maintain the integrity of the original meme
every post is so dense
>>
>>19750516
>le predictable im so intellectual leftyposting
>much sophisticating memeing!

why haven't you necked yourself, nutcase
>>
>>19750511

You don't fully understand this moron >>19750313

He doesn't want to prove anything here. He is literally just an ironic shitposter that basks in the immaturity factor of /x/, and truly believes that everything here is just for fun.

He doesn't want us to ruin that by trying to verify anything as real, because he never believed any of it. Not even things that have *some* small shred of proof.

Millenial douchebag leftists are intellectually vacant, mindless idiots. Want further proof? He identifies as a communist.
>>
>>19750531
>goes to /x/
>complains the paranormal board is full of speculation and isnt logical enuff
>doesnt understand he is now the butt of the rick and morty meme
see THATS pottery
>>
>>19750555
>trying to meme a kids cartoon

You do understand that you read like a 12 year old, don't you?
>>
>>19750549
>He identifies as a communist.
I'd be more inclined to think that he identifies as a shitposter, but I mostly just wanted to clear up a bit of a point about the "lack of proof" thing.
>>
>>19750568
ya the definition was just from google or whatev. im just fucking with the autist that wants to de-spook the spooky board.
>>
>>19750572
>spooky board

I bet you found us from reddit, didn't you.

Go back to your creepypastas, underage faggot.
>>
>>19750578
if im from reddit then...

why
dont
i
format
posts
like
you?
>>
>>19750582

because

this

was

never

reddit

posting

newfaggot

lurk

moar
>>
>>19750607
only thing im lurking for is more (You)s lol
and you are a prime source of em
>>
>>19750620

thanks for the bump attention whore
>>
>>19750627
lol why would you want a bump? so ppl can see you're context blind?
>>
>>19750647

for thread interest you mong

nothing you've trolled in here has any value whatsoever, but keep bumping for us, dip
>>
>>19750651
>he's totally not context blind
>but he doesnt understand why someone would pester him for asking for proofs on an /x/ thread about a year-old topic that has no new info.
dude, you should go debunk some of those flat earth threads. those guys would love you.
>>
>>19750663
>when in doubt just accuse me of what I was accused of

did your liberal arts professor teach you this jew mind trick?
>>
>>19750691
ya i learned it at the frankfurt school
>>
>>19742637
>watching some TV series while doing his daily shilling
>"GUYS IM NOT SHILLING, LOOK IM WATCHING A TELEVISION SERIES"
>>
>>19750864
You see, if you hang out in a neat thread on paranormal eventually the fun police will show up.

That's the real unsolved mystery on /x/:
who are the fun police, and what is their endgame?
>>
>>19749957
>unfortunate pasto
Who take most of a magazine of .45 hollowpoints including two to the head and basically walked it off. Something's fucky.
>>
>>19750935
more like an incredibly fortunate pastor
ITS A MIRACLE!
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/zkuFyqn
>>
>>19742387
You must be a shill because a shill is the only type of person who can get through a Sorcha Faal article because they are being paid.
>>
>>19750054
> just like some human psychopaths are just malevolent and perverted, but stop short of killing.

Logic would suggest that if the reptiles had "millions of years" ahead of us to advance their civilization, that if it is in amy way similar to ours, their leaders are going to be, specifically, the most malevolent and sadistic of them all, and have always had a direct influence on our capacity for empathy, cognitive ability, etc. We would never have had a chance to evolve into something close to capable of critical thought.
>>
>>19745803
you are not alone in that laugh.
>>
>>19751318
KYS
>>
>>19744075
Hi, do you have a higher resolution image? I can't read this one :<
>>
>>19745360
Red hair? I believe you've seen Ellis
>>
>>19742299
>hallucinates a meeting with microcephalic harambe with pepe eyes
Sounds like someone from here.
>>
>>19742543
Thanks /x/
>>
>>19742299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOdME2JhP0

>4 days before he was shot
>>
He woke up suddenly, got messed up by external energetic interference, went insane.

He should have continued meditation, got healing, worked through his issues.

Tay got messed up too.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot)
>>
>>19742299
lmao, I thought that was a shitty drawing of a ninja turtle.
>>
>>19751819
wow
>>
>>19742299
bahahah
this is a guy trying anything to buy time
>>
>>19742299
Beware
>>
>>19742440
it's actually more efficient than most social media sites, an enormous platform with a majority of internet traffic towards it. Actually a prime target for propoganda, if the government is using it. Not calling anyone a shill here yet, but, it's the first place i would be spreading propoganda if i wanted an effective medium. 4chan these days is better than the news. I guess you weren't around when anonymous started making a name for itself, back when the government was cracking down on the website (and rightly so, it was going to hell and needed to be cleaned up so to speak)

But 4chan is probably #1 target for government operations all day any day, except of course, the mainstream news channels and media, the ones they literally control.
>>
>>19742458
>its more disturbing when you realize how easily most people play it all off and never tell any one
We're all mad as loons. Very few are aware of this fact.
>>
>>19745990
>endless claims in manifesto
ARE THEY REAL?
Anon.....that's the whole purpose of this thread is to discuss what truths might be in the manifesto. Some of it seems very real based on what I know. Some of it idk
>>
>>19748503
>exterminating a perfectly good livestock race that has a monetary system that funnels wealth to the top 1% when you're a shapeshifter and can easily kill of a 1%er and take their place
Yea I mean makes total sense to just kill us all instead. You fucking idiot - all they have to do is be at the top of the monetary ladder and they'd only require a minimal earthly presence to maintain control. Then the rest of the super species can travel/conquer/etc other worlds elsewhere
>>
>>19748533
>still using the term 'schizo's to discredit anyone
>Year of Our Lord 2017
>>
>>19752333
exactly!
>>
File: blog-tree-3.jpg (469 KB, 938x827)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
1. As far as we know life originated on a single planet and was spread by various failed extraterrestrial colonization efforts by the Draconians about 12bya (billion years ago.) If you believe the Draconians' history, that original planet is Terra. Most human ETs reject this claim and believe the point of life's origin is a lost mystery.

2. The Draconians had a very long head start. Humans evolved on Lyra approx 8bya. It is not believed that this was intentional seeding or genetic manipulation on the part of the Draconians with the goal of making sentient life. Draconians do not believe humans are sentient life in the first place. Most likely, livestock left behind on a failed colony managed to evolve over time and adapt to its environment.

3. Lyra was a very unique system. Seven stellar pairs in close proximity formed a complex orbital system. Several (unknown #) stars went supernova, and the system is tight enough that this stardust moves through and interacts with the whole system. As a result there are two very key features to this system: a disproportionately high amount of planets (both rocky and jovian,) and a much higher average planetary temperature leading to the entire system effectively being a goldilocks zone. Every planet in the system was habitable in theory, and eventually inhabited in practice.

4. The prime Lyran planet (its name was deliberately forgotten by Lyrans when it was destroyed 6bya,) was a garden of eden. The original livestock which formed its evolutionary basis were all herbivores, and so animal predation never developed on the planet. There were only herbivores. This made selective pressure very different. Food was extremely abundant and there was no risk of predation, so many animals evolved to be complacent and content. However, in the trees above, one species found that intelligence has a great deal of utility in an environment of surplus resources. Thus, humans came to be.
>>
I don't mean to be rude, but Terra means Earth
So both our planet and their planet is called Earth?
>>
>>19753310
same planet
>>
>>19753329
So, life began 12billion years ago, on a planet that is 4.5 billion years old?
How does that work
>>
>>19753339
That figure is based on radiometric dating of meteorites. It is not correct.
>>
So let me get this straight
Life started here, on earth
Then humans got sent to a different planet, evolved there to the point where they had space-travel tier technology, came BACK to earth and forgot what a wheel is?
I'm losing some serious shit in this logic
>>
>>19753364
Humans did not evolve on Terra at all.
>>
>>19745594
That knowledge was to be kept from mankind until the appointed time.

The fallen angels are rebels against God and they hate all sons of Adam, all of their offspring are cursed.
>>
>>19753373
Okay but what about Neanderthals?
What about all the other non-homosapiens humans that existed?
What happened there?
And which humans are we - the ones that evolved here or on Lyra?
And if we're the Lyra ones, where do we fit on the timeline?
>>
>>19753384
>Okay but what about Neanderthals?
>What about all the other non-homosapiens humans that existed?
Prototypes for the current Terra-human pattern
>And which humans are we - the ones that evolved here or on Lyra?
Humans on Terra today are the product of Arcturian developments to create a Lyran-Draconian hybrid race. >>19744075
You did not evolve, you were created deliberately.
>where do we fit on the timeline?
The experiment reached final output (modern Terran-humans) approx 34kya. Anatomical modernity is older but the sociological and spiritual patterns are just as important as the genetic one.
>>
>>19753413
Okay but we were "left behind on a failed colony"
Why the hell would anyone check up on a failed colony? And if they did not check up on the fiailed colony, did they have MULTIPLE sources of humans? Are you telling me humans appeared on both Terra and Lyra ??
>>
>>19753455
You are basically not reading anything I say and then asking questions I have already answered.

Here's a timeline
1. Draconian life emerges on Terra
2. Draconian diaspora spreads life to other planets
3. Humans evolve on Lyra
4. Acturians create Human-Draconian hybrids on Terra
>>
>>19753472
Oh now I get it!
Some random civilisation found BOTH Terra and Lyra and decided to put Humans and Draconians together!
>>
>>19753472
Different guy. Give me all of your sources for this knowledge and if it happens to be true, there would definitely be some sort of fucking evidence archealogically. I want to believe that this would be a true case for understanding where we come from, but you have to give some credit that the entire story you have told is fishy as fuck. If your answer for evidence is "meditation and connectivity through the Universe.", I will say this: "I will agree with you once I am capable of willfully becoming a remote observer and finding this knowledge myself." Until then, give me as many sources as possible to prove your claims.
>>
>>19753500
Not quite. Arcturians are a kind of human, originating from Lyra. They fled to Arcturus when Lyra was destroyed. They were the closest Lyran race to the Orion Empire (the Draconians after their capital on Mars was destroyed.) They became very interested in the Draconians and wished to co-opt some of their nature into themselves. They learned of the (alleged) Draconian homeworld, found it, and developed new humanoids by integrating Draconian brains into the Lyran brain.
>>
>>19753511
The only evidence I have is through interviews with ETs I have been lucky enough to conduct. I can tell you what I know, but I can't prove it to you. The best thing to do is google the things I say and start researching on your own. It's not going to be a walk in the park, I've had plenty of trouble myself.

If I had evidence I wouldn't be posting on /x/, I'd be calling CNN or some shit.
>>
>>19753515
Okay, I'm very, VERY sorry, I can not continue this with conversation with a straight face anymore.
Are you high? Am I high? One of us has got to be very high.
This is some VERY specific goddamn info, about a race, possibly TWO, that seem to not exist anymore.
And left absolutely no signs of their existance.
Unless our very understanding of logic is wrong, it just simply does not add up.
>>
>>19753531
I'm sure there's plenty of evidence I just don't know of any. I am not an archaeologist.
>>
>>19753376
Iie, chigaimasu. The Abrahamic tradition in all of its various branches and tendrils are falsehoods born from Semitic distortions of the true tradition of the Europoids against which they rebelled when the influence of the survivors of the Younger Dryas waned in that region. The Bible is an instrument of the Kali Yuga, a great deception which has lowered men to the state of enslavement whereby they refuse to hear the truth.
>>
>>19753546
Plenty of evidence for WHAT exactly
Which part of your story?
Scientists say earth is 4.5 billion years old
You claim its actually over 10 billions years old with an actual civilisation that existed here
A civilisation advanced enough to create artificial life
And they just abandoned this planet for no reason while it still is full of resources?
With an untouched star?
>>
his manifesto is below. was obama anally probed by martians?
>>
File: 1505189840267.jpg (233 KB, 852x1117)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>19750549
This post and the poster it refers to ("communist") introduced divisive "left/right" dynamics into a thread which was apolitical, thriving, and examining a lot more information than the average /x/ thread.

The possibility should be considered that this is an intentional operation, either by a samefag poster or a team, either because there is some grain of truth in this thread, or because it is apolitical and thriving
>>
>>19753581
>And they just abandoned this planet for no reason while it still is full of resources?
Their civilization collapsed in civil war. The Martian priesthood, their former highest authority, was almost completely destroyed. Most of the Draconians left the Sol system to colonize other worlds, pushed on by the complete collapse of their ideological system and a desire to create a new one. What they created was the Orion Empire.

There are of course some who remained and are still here.

I've already told you I don't have any evidence to give you. There is no point in asking for what I don't have.
>>
>>19753630
And I'm telling you, what you're saying makes absolutely no sense
The planet is way too untouched for a spacetravel-tier civilisation to live here before
Let alone for 10 billion years
>>
>>19753524
Then as of this moment nothing is true. Also, Google. NSA monitored. Nope the fuck out of there.

> Into the trash it goes!
>>
>>19742519
Wasn't Pastor Tim involved in helping "troubled youths"

Which we all know means he was diddling them
>>
>>19753630
What roll do you think the Greys play in all of this?
>>
>>19748448
Humans fucked with dinosaurs and that's where reptilians come from.
>>
>>19753677
>The planet is way too untouched for a spacetravel-tier civilisation to live here before

The Draconians are not "spacetravel-tier." They aren't even really a civilization as such. Only once they formed Orion did they have a hierarchy of races the lower of rich would be humanoids with lives like you and me. A Draconian generally sits in its cave and never moves. It does not talk to other Draconians or do anything much at all unless its interests necessitate it. Everything for them is in relation to the self. They don't understand the notion of "other" beings even among draconians. There's "Me" and "Not Me." Myths about Dragons are accurate.

apropo to
>>19753740
>>19748448
>They're likely a Class 2 or 3 civilization.
I don't think they fit the mold of "class 2 or class 3. Like I said, they weren't and aren't really a civilization at all. Each is an island. The "civilizations" they built and participate in have never been in the Sol region but "abroad" so to speak. They see Sol as a temple, a reserve, the holy of holies. They don't shit where they pray.

>>19753730
The Greys are one branch of the Orion Empire. Humanity spread from Lyra frequently and easily because it was so bountiful and because there were a handful of Draconians who taught them to make free point energy. One of these pre-destruction Lyran settlements was in Rigel and other stars in the Orion region of the sky.

A quick tl;dr on the Orions is that they are Space Nazis. Since their early agricultural age (every interstellar colony experiences basically a total technological reset most of the time due to the nature of space travel and the distances involved) they have been using controlled breeding, eugenics, and eventually genetic splicing. They had rigid caste structures based on genetic lineage and yes, they influenced Nazis here on Terra. But that's later.
>>
>>19745594
The giants are also demonized in European paganosm. See: Loki son of Loive, friend of giants and bringer of evil
>>
>>19753825
So why are they contacting people.
>>
>>19753855
Some are, some aren't. It isn't universal like it is in the Abrahamic tradition. For instance the Greeks have their Titans and various descendants such as the Kyklopes. Some of them are temperamental bastards, but it's also some of them who aid Zeus.
>>
>>19753857
Mostly they want to know how our brains work. How we think, how we feel, and how those two interact. Some of them want to become like us. Some of them want no one to become like us. Some of them want to destroy us. Some of them want to exploit us.

The Greys want to take the experiment further
The Orions want to destroy the experiment
The Draconians want to expel invaders from their temple system. Some want to keep us, some want to destroy us, some want to expel us.
The Pleiadians want to end the experiment and "fix" us.
The Sirians want to teach us stuff and see what happens.
The Arcturians in general oppose the experiment and always have but a small group persists despite them.
>>
Just saying but Odom was outed from society by Martians because he had the answers to genetics.
Obviously this is the knowledge he should have been sharing with us. They didnt want him to and it was so revolutionary that it would have pushed humanity into the future instantly.
Instead he wrote eclusively about martians.. even to the president himself; with no mention of new genetic theory or knowledge.
this is larp
>>
>>19743144
There's no such thing as aliens

There's no such thing as magic

It's all mental illness

Sorry I know you guys put alot of stock in the paranormal but it's all a hoax. Yes there are men out there who are evil but that is just part of human nature. The truth is stranger than the fiction your mental illness dreams up.
>>
>>19753974
Not the same guy, but I don't think that it hurts that much to just try to process all observable information that we can find. All be it, when it does lead to a mental illness/concern, yes. You should probably stop. And it does become obvious when these pursuits for knowledge and truth turn into obsession.
>>
>>19753974
kys
>>
>>19743336
best post I've seen summarizing Freemasonry on here
>>
>>19753974
Posts like this fascinate me. It’s like going to /a/ and saying ‘anime is trash!!!1!11’
What even are you doing here?
>Inb4 me loves spoopy green text storees
Be gone, casual.
>>
>>19754028
Go suck David Icke's scaly pecker
>>
>>19754056
A board filled with lunatics who believe the most absurd ridiculous shit fascinates me.
>>
File: 1505659633570.jpg (85 KB, 512x384)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>19742597
>are not even human and are destined to the lake of fire.
So any creature that god created, that isn't human, is destined for hell?
>>
>>19754075
It took you less than 10 minutes to come up with that. Impressive. Although, I still think that post needed more big words.
>>
>>19754118
I'm actually an energy sucking vampire sent to waste your time and feed off this thread. Sent by who you ask? Wouldn't you like to know.
>>
>>19742323
going to "the shining black", or The Void, is what doing DMT does to you
>>
>>19754059
eat rat poison cunt
>>
>>19754075
It took you less than 10 minutes to come up with that. Impressive. Although, I still think that post needed more big words.
>>
Well, this planet is a temple. A sort of nature preserve, of a kind. Most visitation is like tourism or a safari. This is why we get the peek a boo treatment. But, who knows. We could actually be an experiment.
>>
>>19753943
I would like to agree, it's what i was thinking. Also, he apparently threw the manifesto over the fence, or tried? How did this manifesto get released to the public? Seems like government propoganda following Werhner von Brauns alleged deathbed confession. Fake alien invasion, even the documentary unacknowledged, acknowledges this.

There are certainly 4dimensional craft, the black knight sattelite is one, and i've seen that one come up close. Looks highly intelligent, too. Pic related, it's the black knight sattelite.

These beings are real is what i would bet. So far i have only seen vessels. (some really sci-fi ones) and the 'hidden in plain sight' adage really does apply to the ufo culture. They know how to mimic our vessels and change them up in such a way that you would be the only one to see them. Granted, i saw the black knight sattelite with my ex-girlfriend, so that was no subjective phenomenon.

There are holes in Kyle Odoms manifest. There are also some truths. The gangstalking phenomenon is plausible, i've had similar experiences but then again i was under investigation by a secret service for fraud charges during the time i experienced gangstalk phenomenon.

What can we verify on Kyle Odom? Was he indeed such a prodigy in genetics? How was the manifest released to the public? Is it possible his manifest was censored? It is possible that the government created this story, i think.
>>19742299

What can we verify about Kyle Odom?
And what are the options that are possible conclusions?

A) He is lying as a desperate attempt to avoid jurisdiction/insanity plea
B) He is telling the truth
C) The government is lying and/or staged events

How can we verify which of these options are impossible or otherwise implausible and which options are likely and/or possible?

For all we know, he may have been a frequent on /x/. The manifest seems paranoid, without any evidence to back it up. He would have had access to the internet, it's tough to determine.
>>
>>19755595
For example, he claims to have had the answer to genetics, and to know about the dangers, without writing an actual warning in the manifest. Also, the manifest seems incomplete, as if there are pages missing? Or because it is poorly written? It makes very little sense. There is of course a possibility than he really saw reptilians and was so hysterical about it that he perhaps acted irrationally, or did what he thought was best, acting out of desperation instead of logic. The manifest seems to boast a lot about the things he knows, without specifying that which he knows. If the government released this manifest, then it will certainly raise the possibilities of the government having redacted or even staged the documents. Is there any information we have on how the documents were obtained and when they were written?

From his manifest he admits to having murdered two people. He seemed convinced they weren't human, but he doesn't mention the event at all, from what i understand, outside this thread there are outside sources describing the events that took place?

What is the general timelines of Kyle Odom? It seems highly unlikely a sane individual would murder two people for no apparent reason. That's the anomoly here. It isn't a light action, and the manifest may well be a desperate attempt at an insanity plea, but it also seems counter intuitive. Trying to make sense of the document is a difficult venture without knowing the mind of Kyle Odom himself. WIthout having seen what he saw and etc.
>>
File: ufo-in-old-picture.jpg (57 KB, 450x649)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>19755595
*Pic related, it's the black knight sattelite.
(a painting of it, which tells us these multidimensional craft were around before we had computers and automobiles)

I have seen this particular craft very closely.
>>
>>19755671
It seemed oddly benevolent, though.

My proof or evidence that i saw the sattelite in person is that i can tell you it is capable of emitting a light halo, which is why i can identify this painting to portray this craft specifically. You won't find this anywhere else on the internet. Otherwise it is in appearance exactly the same as the STS-88 photos/morphed video. The morphed video is the best, because it shows quite accurately how it moves (through multiple 3dimensional spaces, or through a 4D one, at the least)

So if UFOS exist, then aliens probably exist, and Kyle Odom could possibly be telling 'the truth'. Coupled with a dude being shot 6 times and surviving, it makes for quite the mystery. What else do we know about the case?
>>
>>19755686
the US Government disappeared him for a while
>>
>>19742376
They are having young white girls stand in public with black men so that people get the impression that this is common or even normal. It's not.
>>
>>19755869
Yeah but it's not Aliums its Jews
>>
>>19750562
You’re a fucking autist for not being able to realise he was being sarcastic when he told you to watch a rick and morty dvd desu
>>
>>19755859
Was it different from the dissapearance one would expect the government to arrange for investigation of murder suspect?
http://www.khq.com/story/35913000/kyle-odom-accepts-deal-for-coeur-dalene-pastor-shooting

Where is the source to your claims??
>>
>>19754123
By whom*
>>
>>19753602
They're here in this thread. Why wouldn't they be?

Or their human minions like Pastor Bullethole

I bet they get paid well




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.