[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread closed.
You may not reply at this time.

File: x1.jpg (39 KB, 591x453)
39 KB
Welcome to /x/ - Paranormal. This is not a board for the faint of heart. If you need something to get started with, see the below lists for some basic resources. We hope you enjoy your venture into the spooks, the creeps and the unknown.
File: x2.jpg (65 KB, 292x360)
65 KB
This information has been compiled with the help of users like you. For purposes of keeping this thread neat and tidy, content below is mostly linked via Pastebin. These pastes are maintained and edited routinely to ensure they are up to date. If you see something inaccurate, it will be fixed in due time. I promise!

Beginner Resources:

Wikipedia Articles

Film/TV Recommendations

Video Game Recommendations

Radio Shows/Podcasts

YouTube Videos & Channels

Websites of Interest

Note that book recommendations have not been listed because it would take too long to create a basic list for that, but Google is your friend!
File: x3.jpg (57 KB, 540x533)
57 KB
If you didn't find what you were looking for, keep searching or share what you have with the community. Keep in mind this board desires high quality discussion. Low quality posts in the vein of things like "Is this paranormal?" or "I am a three-headed demon from the planet Nibiru, ask me anything," etc. will be removed. Conspiracy theories are welcome, but anything political in nature should be posted to >>>/pol/. For everything else, refer to global and board-specific rules.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.