[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ostara-tarot-15004.jpg (55 KB, 250x446)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous Thread: >>19860741
>>
Trading

>>19863366
Nice double dubs, OP. This thread is blessed.
>>
>>19863370

Query?
>>
>>19863380
My ex and I have been chatting a lot—every day. I think he’s putting the moves on me. What are his feelings for me?
Yours?
>>
Air query
Should I open a business? Im planning to sell toys and handcrafts
Female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5F0Lq03spM
>>
General Past, Present and Future reading please?
Jonathan
Male
>>
I'm going to give away 5 readings with my custom deck,

With this deck, I need a few things for readings.
1. Any and all people involved to have at least a letter for a name. (sex can be helpful too have too.)
2. The query need to focus around a person/people, also can be about a group of people as a single entity.
3. What this deck is bad at: Yes/No questions, When/Time-frame questions, Questions about animals.
>>
>>19863403
>>19863387
I dont mind if its bad, I just want clarification :)
>>
>>19863403
S male
Anything you can tell me about my future or my place in this world. Shits fucked man
>>
>>19863403
M(female) and H (male)
What is H’s intentions for us? What does he want for our future together?
>>
>>19863403
Nano me J Him
How does J feel about me. Anything I can do?
>>
>>19863403
S, female
Work reading pls.
>>
>>19863414
Or our future together
>>
>>19863403
M Female
a future general reading if you can please
>>
>>19863410
>>19863387
What will the business be like: Avenger
How will you feel about business after running it for awhile: Dancer
Seems like the business might have some work cut out for it to make it work and last. Is the business being formed to "prove a point"? Overall I don't think it looks good.
Looks like you'll enjoy the work involved, but you might be quite busy to keep it up (at least to begin with).
>>
>>19863381

Sorry got a phone call. Still there?
>>
>>19863438
Yes
>>
>>19863403
And I count 6 queries. I'll do all 6, but I cut off on answering anymore for right now.
>>
>>19863440

Alright starting. Id like a general reading, if possible.
>>
>>19863436
Thank you!
>>
>>19863459
Ok
>>
>>19863411
S current state: Executor
S future: Berserker
S role in world: Martyr
So it seems you been in a state being involved in "the dirty parts of the world". You've seen and maybe done things you don't like. Currently you're on path to having more confusion and possibly outrage/depression. One of your roles is to learn lessons the hard way, so others won't have to.

May God bless you S. it looks like you still have some storm to sail through.
>>
>>19863459
>Five of Swords, Nine of Swords, Five of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Temperance

Things aren’t looking so hot right now. Perhaps you feel like lately you’ve really had your ass dragged through the mud and you’re ready for a break. Unfortunately, mentally, you’re going to have a lot of anxieties and worries coming up for you over the next few months due to a choice that may have been more to someone else’s benefit than your own. Basically you’re going to feel pretty stuck where you are for awhile, and there isn’t too much action you can take to change that other than to just keep on keeping on. Eventually things will get better, but the image I get is Wheel of Fortune, where they get better because of the cyclical pattern of life in general. When things do start to improve, try to embrace the chance to change things around. Think of it as biding your time, waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Meanwhile, try not to let yourself get too lost in your thoughts, especially if they’re negative.
>>
>>19863470
Why's it like this reader? Just take a look at those cards. Executor, berserker, martyr. Am i cursed?
>>
So I've noticed that when readers namefag, their names are followed by a bunch of seemingly random numbers/letters/symbols. Why is that?
>>
>>19863484
It’s a tripcode, like a password to keep their name from being stolen or replicated. You must be new to 4chan
>>
>>19863484
its called trip. you can trip by putting # and a password after the name,I think
>>
>>19863484
Ancient Sumerian text that gives them power
>>
>>19863412
What H’s intentions: Thief
What does H want for our future together: Godfather
He might be intending for now to keep a low profile between you two, or he is wanting to keep something hidden. He may have something he want's but doesn't want other's knowing he's trying to get it. As far as his want for the future looks like: Doesn't want to attract the attention of certain people. He want/has deep loyalty, but to whom, I'm not fully sure. Another possibility is he want to be able to provide the nice/fine things of life to you.

If I had a bit more info, I might be able to clear up the reading a little.
>>
>>19863492
>>19863486
Thanks!

And I've actually been lurking on this website for waaay too long, actually. I've just never really noticed it before.

>>19863497
This makes more sense actually. I'm going with this one.
>>
>>19863503
Well he doesn’t seem shy about the relationship. We walk around town together, introduced to each other’s friends and family, etc..
>>
>>19863514
>>19863503
I’ve even met his coworkers
>>
>>19863414
How does Nano feel about J: Brawler
How does J feel about Nano: Assassin
What Nano can do to improve the current situation: Executor
He might be thinking you are hiding something (maybe feelings). He might be thinking that wit and cunning are your strong suit.
To make your situation better, you need to "cut off" something unpleasant, or perhaps face the unpleasant facts.
>>
>>19863381

Ten candles, all lit. A top hat and a coat being placed in a coat rack. A tiger licking her cub

Well, as feeling goes, they are not negative but they go more in lines of familiarity than romance at this point. There are multiple pressure points for him to try and keep things nicely with you and more so to care about your relationship; you know, intimacy, coziness, loyalty. They all seem productive enough for him for a good relationship. It partially selfish but not on the negative side.

Now if it must be straight, this isnt exactly easy for him to do, there are still things that burden and again this is sort of a ''needy'' or ''selfish'' feeling that i gather but is not ill intended by all means, just part of the motivator.

>>19863477

Thanks. I believe you are reading at my past more so than my current situation. I am quite nicely all things considered and i do have a lot of options to improve my situation. But yeah, i was dragged in the mud for a while.

Good luck on your side and thank you for the trade
>>
>>19863536
Thanks. This is actually what I suspected. He makes me feel pretty cozy, too, and I guess I’m okay with that. I’m not pushing for anything in particular.

I apologize about that. I’m not very good with generals. If you had a specific question I could give it another try.
>>
>>19863418
Past: Saber
Present: Lancer
Future: Commander
Look like you've been doing well in you work, probably even being respected, but presently you've maybe felt that things as not as good as they once were, even though it's not bad. It look like you will be put into a position of more responsibilities (possible promotion?) and you will likely feel/be more respected.
>>
Trading
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>19863529
I've done that cutting off looks like I just wait right?
>>
>>19863403
J male asking about L female
The cute blonde at the coffee shop, what would happen of I talked/pursued her romantically?
>>
>>19863424
Past: Commander
Present: Swashbuckler
Future: Ruler
Seems like you've been in control of your life, and in charge, but recently you've been having to rearrange things based on what others are doing, and maybe feeling like the effort you are putting in is not getting you any results, but it is adding up. You should be back to being stable soon, and also back to feeling in control of your like.
>>
>>19863549
>>19863549
Got you

What's the relationship looking like in December?

>Justice rx
He will never see you as an equal or does not have the same type of feelings for you as you do him. Not good to say the least
>>
>>19863546

Oh no, please, dont mind it. You described perfectly how things were and to some extension, still are. Its just that i believe that we can always improve our situations and it just happens that i currently am.

Thank you for the offer however, i wish you a good day.
>>
>>19863549
The high priestess
Wheel of fortune
6 of cups
The hermit

I drew cards a couple of times and I get bad cards and one nice everytime (3 of swords, 5 of swords, 5 of cups).
He has some kind of feelings about you but seems like he doesn't want to be with you tho. Didn't you hurt him or something anon?
>>
>>19863479
I don't think you're cursed, it's just a bad window of time for you. however I'll pull a call for what you should do to improve your situation.
Card: Crusader
The crusader is on of the religious cards, so you might want to look into being more religious (don't care which faith). The crusader also has faith in his god/future that thing will be better even when the times get rough.

I think you will be just fine, just remember that even the worst storms end (it's just some storms can last months...)
>>
>>19863573
Thanks anon. Best of luck. Glad things are good for you now
>>
>>19863548
I really hope so. Thank you.
>>
>>19863514
>>19863527
yeah, I wasn't thinking that was right, but is was a card/question combo I haven't dealt with before.
Maybe he's planing something and trying to not let you know about is (a surprise or something.)(getaway vacation, proposal, etc.)
An unlikely possibility is it means that he's in the relationship for his own gain, but I really think this is unlikely in this case.
>>
>>19863571
Four of Cups
A lot of quiet time, alone introspection on one of your guys' end. It seems like a distance that can be overcome if the other person simply tries to approach.
>>
>>19863403
Would you be down to trade?
>>
Can I request a reading? Basically, at my current stage in life I just feel very clueless at which direction my life should proceed. Currently, unemployed. I want to do something worthy with my life, maybe a good job, or a good goal in life. I feel passionate about art, and want to do something related to art. Also, I have been single for long, so is love on my cards?

P.S. I bought a tarot deck for myself as well, and want to get into divination to get answers.

T
Male
>>
>>19863553
If you have already cut off what was needed, then yeah waiting for a period of time is probably what is needed.
>>
>>19863601
The only thing he could really gain from me is sex and he wouldn’t have a problem finding that anyways, so maybe he does have a surprise for me. Thanks!
>>
>>19863561
Sorry, I've already given away the 5 queries, hopefully someone else can help you.
>>
>>19863582
I didn't hurt him but we've suffered by not being on the same page.
>>
>>19863615
Oh I understand. Can I give you my query. Is like yours.
How does she feels about me?
>>
>>19863604
Sure I'll do a trade. replay with your question.

My query: What does R (female) feel for me (Male)? and what is the best action I can take in dealing with her.
>>
>>19863620
Two of Cups, the devil, queen of pentacles, knight of swords

She feels you as an ideal mate for the picking as well as sexually intruiging. She thinks of you as someone who is only interested in one night stands where she wants something ltr, which causes her hesitancy in making q move. You have to do it yourself and convince her this not the case
>>
>>19863609
No Problem.
>>
>>19863624
Thanks anon! Good luck.
>>
>>19863612
Then did you wanna trade then I have my cards in the next room.
>>
>>19863621
I am female asking about an entity (my work place with a male CEO). I would like guidance in my best course of action with this entity "A". I am "M". I've been working there for over two years. I will be sending my resume internally soon, see what happens there. If nothing comes of it, I'll be looking to see what kind of employment and opportunities I can find elsewhere.

I would like to ultimately do what will be best for my well being in the long term.

I will begin your reading. Did you want me to read on what will happen if you follow the advice I pull for you?
>>
>>19863634
>Did you want me to read on what will happen if you follow the advice I pull for you?
Sure

>>19863633
Sure, I'll give you a trade as well, but for everyone else, I'm calling this the last one fro real.

Query for you:
What should I do to improve my situation with my income?
>>
>>19863638
5 of pentacles, wheel of fortune, king of wands

So your financial woes are not permanent but they are causing you stress or at least concern for the moment. Also you need to look for better ways to improve your income. You have to be active. Try to find a better job, get a promotion at work, or cut out luxury spending for a time. You may have to make sacrifices but it will get better but you have to make actions and be aggressive about it. I suggest you read the book "Rich Dad, poor Dad" it's a great book about saving money. If you have to ask for help from friends bit the king of wands says that YOU have what it takes, and the wheel of fortune says that it will happen and your current predicament is only temporary.
>>
>>19863634
Best course of action with "A": Master
Best course of action for "well being in the long term": Lancer
In regards to "A", Looks like showing leadership skills and the ability to not let the little things faze you will be important. They also might be looking for someone who will place getting the job done and being fair over being nice.
You're best course of action overall (whether or not things with "A" work out), is to have values and ideals you stay true to. A sense of caring about what you do and why you do it. You might also want to give yourself a little bit of room.

Hope things with your work go well M.
>>
>>19863638
Your best course of action in regards to R?
Deck A pulled 6 of Coins and The Empress
Deck B pulled The Fool and 7 of Cups

It looks like you need to really think about what you're willing to invest in this girl. Consider your options and where it could lead. Make sure that what you decide on is true to who you are and that you're not compromising where you want to go in life.

When you take action in regards to her it needs to be in lines with what feels right for you in the direction that you want to go that will lead to fulfillment and happiness. You have to be careful of how much you give so as not to walk off that cliff.

Had to repull on the follow up because of kitty distractions.

Where will this advice lead you in regards to R?
Deck A pulled 10 of Cups and 8 of Swords
Deck B pulled 7 of Coins and Temperance
This might lead you to a more cautious approach with R. Things may progress more slowly.

When I was shuffling I had 10 of Coins fall out, I had also pulled 3 of Wands and 9 of Wands before I did a refocus and repull.

I think things romantically with R aren't necessarily the fairy tale romance. It may not even be the best that's for you, but if you do decide to pursue things with her, they'll be gradual and you may feel uneasy at times as they progress. The Ten of Cups and Seven of Coins suggests there could be something here, but it's not strong as of right now.

My reading is for the present situation more so than the far off future.

If you would like a follow up on what's best for you in general in regards to love, I can do that as well.

Any questions, just let me know. :)
>>
>>19863662
Ohhh you read me spot on and it fits with who I am and what I try to do.

I am sometimes harsh in how I speak because I speak truths without cushion. It can come off as abrasive sometimes. I try to generally live in a way that's best for me and I try to do the right thing.

I greatly appreciate your reading and I feel it fits my situation very well.

It may not be easy, but I have hope things will work out. You also didn't tell me to leave, at least not yet.
>>
>>19863561
How will L respond to J if J pursues romantically: Slayer
She is either going to rebuff your advances quickly and obviously, or she will like it, and things should take off pretty fast.

Do you need any clarification on my reading?
>>
>>19863671
>You also didn't tell me to leave, at least not yet.
I'm not sure what you meant by this, But thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>19863672
Uh kinda because it's really extreme that she will either like it or push me away so extremely like I'm nothing. It doesn't really give me much confidence if I am being honest lol.
>>
>>19863680
Your reading didn't indicate separation. Meaning it didn't suggest I quit my job.

Starting over is scary. I'm trying to not do that if I can keep from it. I've invested a lot of myself.

But overall if we stay true to who we are, life guides us anyways.
>>
>>19863659
thanks for the reading Anon
>Rich Dad, poor Dad
I've read it before, but it sounds like it's a good time to read it again.
>>
>>19863687
Sure. There weren't any other cards or did you get any other feelings that might tip it to either her liking me or rebuffing me. Or were they both equally likely.
>>
>>19863669
A lot of what you said makes sense, since this is a budding relationship, thanks for the read anon.
>>
>>19863693
Thank you as well. :)
>>
>>19863669
Are you available to squeeze me in for a reading? Would really appreciate it.
>hoping I get lucky to get a reading from you, I really need some encouragement and guidance.

Thank you.
>>
>>19863700

you are awesome, do the thing.
>>
File: bangbang.gif (472 KB, 384x211)
472 KB
472 KB GIF
I'm opening the floor for a few readings.

Here's the thing:
I'll do maybe 5.
If I don't like your question, I'll reword it.
I use two tarot decks to read. They're friends. Fenestra and Animals of the Magical Forest.
I read BEST for your utmost well being and not necessarily what you desire.
I advise against asking about your future results as even just asking can change your focus and thus the results.
Do not ask me questions about how someone else views you. This is a reading for YOU. Not for someone else. I can read what the best course for YOU in regards to something or a person instead.

>>19863700
Ayeaye. Whatcha got for me? :)
>>
>>19863705
Is he going to reconnect with me soon?
>>
>>19863589
Im too selfish to be a martyr man. Fuck being selfless. Thanks for feeding the dark though, it sure didnt need it but its always hungry
If that fucking storm comes again it should be excited it'll deal with me
>>
>>19863705
When will I find my next love opportunity?
18 Male
>>
>>19863705
Me and my gf are planing on having our first time really soon. Should I know something? Any word of advice? Will it all pan out well? Thank you!
>>
>>19863705
Are those two people evil? Why am i feeling like this again, what would be the best course of action to take(for me as you said yes)

Pick whatever you want.
>>
>>19863705

>>19863700 (You)
Ayeaye. Whatcha got for me? :)

I need guidance and encouragement...mainly on how I can possibly make my dreams come true on my move. Will I be able to manifest all the things I need for this BIG MOVE? Where do I start? Will things line up for me? Is this the best course for my future?

>F
>>
>>19863702

KEK.

DO WHAT THING?
>>
>>19863718
just fucking stop quoting these (you)s dude
jesus christ
>>
Does Hyper have Discord?
>>
>>19863681
The question seemed like a 1 card question, but I'll add more to the reading.
Her feelings about you right now: Maiden
How will she feel if J talks to her: Tamer
Her current feelings are "pure" which means she might not have thoughts about you other than the mundane kind. If she is thinking about a relationship with you, then it's on the more romantic "pure love" side. Her response to you talking to her will either be: 1. To try and stop a relationship from forming, and get you on the same train of thought or 2. she might see "the powerful beast" and want to work with it.

More on the slayer card: the slayer card is good at a few things, and everything else is outside of what he does. so things either match or don't match and the slayer knows this quickly because of life experience. So one of you will know if the relationship will take off or not rather quickly one you start moving things.

I don't think it's going to work out, but talking just for practice-sakes is still a good thing, hope things work out well for you.
>>
Afternoon /div/

Will do a few readings, probably three [3]. Anyone interested, i need

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always, please keep in mind this is practice and that it might take a while to do the readings. All said, good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19863724

You know, the thing. Do it.
>>
>>19863708
Five of Wands and Wheel of Fortune

Looks like you're resisting a natural cyclic change.

It doesn't seem like this is a natural and easy connection.

>>19863714
I don't read time frames like that so I'll reword your question: What course is best for you presently in regards to love? This will lead you to a position for your betterment in this department.

You pulled two really good cards for this: Two of Cups and Ten of Cups

If there are people in your life you are fond of or when they do appear, share with them. Be open to sharing your life right now. When someone comes along that feels like home to you. Someone that feels natural, be open and yourself with that person. If you already have someone like that in your life, maybe embrace them further.

Don't go out of your way to force anything. Do what feels natural right now and pursue things that speak to your heart over things that speak to your libido. Invest in your interpersonal relationships. The ones that support who you are and touch your soul.

Now when? I can't say that, but if you follow my advice I think you will find yourself in a heart warming situation.

Try not to get tunnel vision when considering the future This can skew the path.

>>19863715
You mean first time having sex? Would you be okay if I just give you general advice for this? I don't think it needs a reading. I can read on what's best for you in regards to your relationship instead.
>>
>>19863710
Being a "martyr" (from my deck) is not about being selfless necessarily.

Most of the great teachers of life success learn be failing many times. (for example, many of those that help men be able to "get the girl" only learned by failing several times themselves. Honestly, you might end up being great once all is said and done.
>>
>>19863739
Female, he's male. How has he felt about me lately?
>>
>>19863739
Should I move on or keep trying with him
>female
>>
>>19863739
Male, not really sure if I still want to pursue this girl.
>>
>>19863716
What are the intentions of these people? Queen of Pentacles and Five of Cups
These people are feeling insecure and trying to hold onto themselves. It seems that maybe you're getting the side effects of their insecurities. We often lash out when we feel our ground is unstable due to panic.

What's best for you in regards to these people?
Nine of Wands and Three of Wands
Be patient and try to look at other perspectives in regards to these two. The world is wide and there may be something you haven't considered or looked at. This also suggests to not focus so much on them. My Nine of Wands in this situation is from my animal deck and the frog is just kind of sitting there hanging out. A bit bored. Try not to think too much of them.

What's your relationship? I'm curious.
>>
>>19863705
What are my true feelings for him?

He is not my boyfriend, but someone i
"love" , sometimes i feel really that i should leave all like this, don't talk to him anymore, other times i think he is too good for me, sometimes i feel i should put more effort for make him close to me, there is a lot of hesitasion of my part and at final i ask myself if i really "love" him or obssesed or a little affection
>>
>>19863739
Male me female her
How does she really feels about me?
>>
>>19863740
I will if you tell me

what IT is

;)
>>
>>19863705
What is the best course of action for me to take with H? Should I keep waiting for her to respond or message her again as a reminder or just tell her how I feel?
>>
>>19863739
M
Will I be promoted soon?
>>
>>19863731
Ty I mean I've barely talked to her as it is I just did this because I wanted to know if I should even bother I guess I probably won't thanks.
>>
>>19863766

We both know what IT is, just do it!
>>
>>19863718
Presently what course is best for you in regards to your dream? Try to maintain balance as you seek a new horizon.
Justice and Six of Swords.
Focus on going in a way that is healthy for you. Be fair to yourself on this journey and try to maintain a balance. Be thoughtful as you weigh the choices you take going forward, but do go forward. Off in this new direction.

Where will my advice lead you?
Strength and Nine of Cups
It looks like maybe your journey isn't going to be a fast one. You'll be stronger in your convictions if you follow my advice. You'll be able to relax a bit as things settle in.

I think you'll be okay.
>>
>>19863741
Okay thats fair
Yes I do mean having sex
>>
>>19863760
What course is best for you in regards to this boy?
Queen of Wands and Ace of Pentacles
Just relax and enjoy yourself. Stay true to what feels the most right for you and is what you want, but really relax and enjoy life.

You're thinking too much over all of it. All those questions sound to me like you're losing yourself in your mind to this guy. It'd be best if you just start doing things that you enjoy whether he's involved or not. This will pull you back into the present and help you escape this cyclic thought pattern that isn't healthy.

Do what feels best for you and aligns with what fulfills you and things will work out. Don't be so insecure. Stop sacrificing yourself for the sake of someone else and just enjoy yourself.
>>
>>19863748

A white room, walls are cushioned (Seems like a psychiatric). A baby panda in a zoo, eating bamboo. A bicycle upside down, its wheels are spinning.

There is this lack of spark, he feels a bit negatively but is not something bad per se, just that you are not healthy for him and ergo he tries to repress his attraction which it is still there, to some extension.

Good luck and i hope this helps.
>>
>>19863705
Male
What is best for me in regards to love?
>>
>>19863739
Male
What is most broken in me?
>>
>>19863780

I won't do it, because you won't clarify!
>>
>>19863821

The thing, do it.
>>
>>19863823
Describe this "THING"

>give a fucken clue goddamn it
>>
Trading.

If I message Audrey on tinder will she even reply or should I not waste my time.
>>
>>19863834
You don't need a reading for that. You have precisely nothing to lose by trying. The fact that it is Tinder means you don't know her and all you can do is give it a shot.
>>
>>19863768
Hahaha this is similar to the reading I just gave.
Three of Cups and Queen of Wands
Just enjoy yourself and relax. Be social. Don't overthink it. Don't go out of your way in a way that feels forced.

This suggests just being casual.
Have fun. Engage in something social with her, but don't go out of your way to do so.
Maybe even consider flirting with some others.

This advice will lead you to better balance.
Two of Coins and The Stars
You'll be able to have better balance in the way you nurture things. It also suggests it might be more gradual if things do blossom.

>>19863799
Communication is the best thing for intimacy. Be open and kind with each other. Listen. Maybe read some how to's and get familiar with the anatomy of a woman if you haven't already. We're all different in what we like. Try to be aware of her responses if she's not as openly communicative.

Sex and discovering someone else's body can be awkward at first but that's okay. Try not to be embarrassed. Try to just relax and enjoy things. Try not to put a lot of expectations into it.

The first time doesn't have to be some magical elaborate act. It's just sex. It's fun. It's usually more fun when both people are more experienced. Explore. Be open. Be kind. Listen. Relax.

Don't go straight for her vagina/clitoris or straight to sex. Enjoy foreplay. Explore touch and sensations else where. Build it up. Orgasm isn't the most important part of sex and it's usually very brief anyways.

If things are a bit awkward at first, that is normal and okay. Have fun and relax. It doesn't have to be super serious or mind blowingly passionate.
>>
>>19863834

Just text her. Been there, dont overthink.

Whats the worst it could happen?
>>
>>19863787
Well, not what I expected, but it IS sound advice. Can the cards tell when this move will happen?
I am okay with being just okay.

Thank you so much for your time bang bang!
>>
>>19863827

No don't goddamn it, do it.
>>
I'm sorry to those that wanted a read that didn't get one, but I'm done for now.

I wish you all well! :)

>>19863814
I tried pulling but my cards were confusing and I don't think right now is best for me to do anymore.

All I can say is follow your intuition. Do what feels best for you. You might end up in an uncomfortable situation soon if you aren't already in one, but if you keep on following what's right for you, you'll reach a natural and new cycle. Don't stop if you fall into a situation that's uncomfortable. Keep moving forward.

>>19863848
Nah, I don't really do timeframes.
Sometimes success isn't some big magical hurdle, but a gradual collection and journey and suddenly we find ourselves where we want to be by just walking forward in our own convictions.

I wish you well.
>>
>>19863809
As i understand is an obssesion, right? , well i think the best is leave this person, since the feeling is not good neither healthy. Thank you for your reading :)
>>
>>19863859
>All I can say is follow your intuition.
Ok thanks for the advice.
>>
>>19863759
I thought about the same. They're co-workers of sorts. If this happens again i won't let it go though, and thanks a lot for this reading.
>>
>>19863739
M (Male) K (Female)
What does the future hold for this relationship?
>>
>>19863753

>Move on: Page of Cups, Fool
>Tries: Three of Wands, World

Both are good, solid options. If you move on you are going to count with a lot more freedom and might stumble with someone new sooner than you expect, or at least you will fancy yourself better. (Probably focus your attention in more personal things). If you keep trying you will also succeed with this guy, albeit its going to take some time for him to come around, but things are already moving towards this direction anyways.

I''ll say dont sweat it. You have good chances both ways so its just a matter of keeping your chin up and deciding what you want to do.

Good luck
>>
>>19863864
You don't necessarily have to leave someone to escape your own thoughts. Just start focusing on yourself and what YOU want instead of devoting all your thoughts to what HE wants.

You can have a balance and it's not black and white this or that.

Just follow your inner light.

>>19863868
I was thinking it might be work related. I would try not to let them directly affect you. Focus on your own job and do your best. Take a hands off approach when it comes to them if you can.

Every work place has people that we won't like and may even be disrespectful towards us for whatever reason. It's usually best to avoid drama and be compassionate in actions while still working towards what is best for ourselves.
>>
>>19863739

female
what is his goal?
>>
am i going to gsther the strength to achieve what i really want? to have a family?
it's been hard and painful to move on and i don't know what to do... or what i even deserve...
>>
>>19863756

>Ace of Wands, Hermit (R), High Priestess

Now this is an interesting spread. This ''relationship'' wont be lasting, in fact you might cut all contact sooner than later. That being said, the cards do advice you to pursue. The 'little'' you will get from it will be enough to push yourself upwards later on, for other things in life. There is some introspection and lessons to be had here anon.

Good luck
>>
>>19863811
Thank you. c:
>>
>>19863857
HOW do I do it?

>give me some guidance!!
>>
>>19863859
Sounds very practical advice, thank you!
>>
>>19863877
I really enjoyed your style of layout and reading. Thank you for also providing the cards for both options.

>if you keep trying with this guy, albeit its going to take some time for him to come around, but things are already moving towards this direction anyways.

So are you saying, that things are going at this moment more likely that we are going to talk? Or what did you mean by that comment?
Should I wait for him to reach out to me?
This can potentially change my life forever, we are both adults and not just some crush question. I appreciate your feedback!
>>
>>19863844
Thank you
>>
>>19863915

Three of Wands is similar to Eight of Wands in a way that they both talk about things already developing. Whereas Eight of Wands usually places you on the drivers seat, three of Wands is more about contemplation and observation of its development.

To be fair, there is not much detail you can gather from a two-card's-spread but you did ask two questions, so i kept them short. If i had to make a guess, ill say he is going to talk.

>>19863761

>Justice, Knight of Swords (R), Seven of Pentacles, Strength.

She is quite analytical when it comes to ''feelings'' towards you. No cups but two majors. She is pondering your pros and cons, your truths and lies and i must say she doesnt connect intellectually to what you present and believes that you should change, or perhaps that she should change you.

Basically, you are rather relevant to her but not in an usual, romantic way. There are things she likes but those she does not make her hesitant.

Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
>>19863881
I'll try to do that, i make some people feel insecure lately. We'll see what happens. Thank you for this reading again because before this read, i was feeling much worse about it and was planning to act on it bad.
>>
>>19863963
It's always a good idea to let extreme emotions settle before taking action. When we're all heated up, sometimes we're not our most rational and our actions can reflect that. Taking deep breathes to recenter ourselves can help.
>>
Air query

K, Female
Virgo

Career reading, please.
>>
File: 1507480579110.gif (966 KB, 500x375)
966 KB
966 KB GIF
>>19863739

>>19863772 >>19863818>>19863873>>19863885

Sorry lads. That's it for now. Good day
>>
>>19864029
>>
Trading
>>
>>19864029
Are you around?
>>
>>19864038
Query
>>
File: 1502261348178m.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>19864030

;_;

Internet is slow at my office and i dont want to phone post readings.

>>19864043

I am
>>
>>19864061
the thumbnail of this picture always scares me because it looks like a dog fight with one dead. Guts and blood seeping on the floor. < ___>
>>
>>19864067

I second this.
>>
File: 1509544789202m.jpg (117 KB, 783x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>19864067
>>19864067

That's kinda the joke
>>
>>19864080

;__;
>>
>>19864046
>Query

Should I tell her to come over or should I reject her?

Query?
>>
>>19864093
Still here?
>>
>>19864061
Just wanted to give you some feedback, hermanito.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19545056/#q19547243

My life has been picking up lately and next month I will go to a pub with some acquaintances, some Christmas/new year thing. My crush is probably going to be there :3 there is already a thing in the air between us, but we haven't been seeing each other a lot lately and this meeting can make things WAYYY easier for me.

Gracias!
>>
>>19864107

Yes

Let me rephrase my question.

What happens if she comes over

What happens if she doesn't come over?

Technically it's 2 questions so I'm willing to give you 2 answers or 2 queries basically.
>>
>>19864080
I realize that, but animal abuse and dog fights aren't really funny. I'm just glad the dogs pictured are okay.
>>
>>19864116
Okay, starting on yours.

I'd like to know what sort of long-term potential my current relationship has, and for the second query, what obstacles, if any, are currently hindering growth between us?
>>
>>19864116
>What happens if she comes over
four of swords reversed, queen of cups reversed, two of swords, temperance reversed, four of cups

>What happens if she doesn't come over?
three of cups, queen of swords, ten of pentacles, six of wands, page of swords

Yikes. I can understand why you're asking this. So if she comes over things between you guys will be pretty awkward If you were hoping to get laid, you might, but she'll use it as a weapon against you because she's going to try to start a discussion about something very uncomfortable for you. She really won't be in control of her emotions, or at the very least you'll feel like you're walking on eggshells as not to set her off. You may even end up compromising your own feelings and desires just so you don't have to put up with the drama she'll start.
You're way better off not inviting her over, especially if you're hoping to clear the air about some things. She'll be sort of a b*tch about it because, well, it's embarrassing to be rejected, but she'll still communicate with you. You'll just have a safe barrier between you and her, as she won't be at your house. There is something throwing the balance off between the two of you and it's best you work it out before you let her within your vicinity. Perhaps one of you isn't honest about your intentions, etc.. Regardless, at least THIS TIME, you're wayyyyy better off not having her over.
>>
>>19864120
>I'd like to know what sort of long-term potential my current relationship has, and for the second query, what obstacles, if any, are currently hindering growth between us?

>LT Potential

The Emperor
Eight of Wands
King of Wands

The theme here is family, this relationship has the potential for you to start a family and spend a large portion of your time with your new family. These are happy times, although you will feel like there is still much more to do in your life.

>Obstacles hindering growth

Nine of Swords
The Hanged Man
The Star

Be wary of lack of communication and idleness. Not communicating properly and bottling up your feelings inside can kill your relationship, for the both of you. If there's a problem, maybe give some time to cool down and clear your head, then talk about it. There will also be periods in your relationship where things might seem a bit boring, you will feel like you're on auto pilot. Both of you will have to work to spice things up, don't fret though since things will work out in the end for both of you.
>>
>>19864119

It's just a joke anonette, no need to make it more than what it is. Believe me, I was also glad when I realized that the doggies were fine but you have to admit, it is a good picture for spoops.

>>19864112

Thank you very much for the feedback man! Best of lucks~
>>
>>19864142
>Be wary of lack of communication and idleness. Not communicating properly and bottling up your feelings inside can kill your relationship, for the both of you. If there's a problem, maybe give some time to cool down and clear your head, then talk about it. There will also be periods in your relationship where things might seem a bit boring, you will feel like you're on auto pilot. Both of you will have to work to spice things up, don't fret though since things will work out in the end for both of you.
Just so you know, this is fucking on point.

>this relationship has the potential for you to start a family
He's the first guy I've considered starting a family with. There isn't the crazy passion of some past relationships, but I still love him, am in love with him, and he's definitely my ideal man in every way. There may not be crazy passion, but we are such good friends, not just romantic partners and it has been great feeling that way. Am I adulting?

>although you will feel like there is still much more to do in your life
Yes, we're both pretty independent and ambitious. We're a good match that way. He's very supportive.

Thanks. Super accurate.
>>
>>19864134
>>19864156

Thanks, she actually just kind of invited herself over just for sex. Too bad sex is terrible with her, have to use a condom even though we're both clean, nerdy individuals and she just lays there like a fish. She has other guys that are interested in her, should just tell her to go out with them.
>>
I'm feeling really uneasy and a bit upset to my stomach.

Is there anything I can do today to help me feel better?
>>
>>19864174
>have to use a condom even though we're both clean
Is this a thing guys do to separate emotion from sex, or because she has other dudes doing her?

Yeah I got the feeling you weren't too on board for what was happening. You'll be glad that you didn't invite her over. Just fap.
>>
>>19864181
Smoke a joint.
>>
>>19864196
I don't smoke.
>>
>>19864189
>Is this a thing guys do to separate emotion from sex, or because she has other dudes doing her?

I have no idea what you mean?

I don't like using condoms because I honestly can't feel anything during sex with them on, I've even tried the ultra thin condoms as well. During sex with a condom, I'm essentially a giant warm dildo. I've gotten soft inside of girls with condoms on, one even cried because of it thinking she wasn't attractive or something. It has nothing to do with attraction and everything to do with sensitivity. If my penis can't feel anything, it's going back to sleep.

Some guys feel fine with a condom but there's a large percent of the male population who can't feel anything with one on.
>>
>>19864209
You'd be cooler if you did
>>
>>19864221
I guess I was asking why you use a condom with her. Is it because she asks you to or because there are other dudes? I just had a strange experience once so I guess I was hoping to get inside the mind of a guy
>>
>>19864231

She said she never wants to have kids, which is very reddit but she hasn't gotten on the pill yet. Me and her were never a couple, just a FWB thing but she only likes to have sex once a year so it's rare to here from her. It's a strange situation and I wasn't expecting to here from her since the last time we did have sex was in May.

If there was a male pill, I'd take it.

>Why don't you get a vasectomy

I do want to have kids one day, they say they can be reversed but it's not 100% and I rather not risk it.
>>
>>19864247
Honestly she sounds like someone you’re happier without anyways, especially since she feels like she gets to grace you with her presence once a year. Yuck. :/
Good luck anon. My advice is to keep her pretty far away. She sounds drab and like a pain in the ass
>>
>>19864230
Hahahaha. Transport me back to 1920s with a long drag and a flapper dress.
>>
Trading will I see B this week, I was planning to ask her out but I think she is missing class on purpose.
>>
>>19864273

She's very weird, probably has autism. She's not a bad person, she let me know ahead of time that she would be very busy and could rarely see me and I was okay with that at the time.

Still, this whole thing is kind of boring and I feel like it's just holding us both back.
>>
>>19864311
Definitely time to move on anon. No one likes boring sex. If you can’t even have fun sex with a FWB, what is even the point?
>>
Air query

Is it time for me to leave my job?
>>
>>19864279
Very interesting. Very interesting.. I can swear a guy i know could ask this question. I see also other B's and people asking about them. Maybe this is because i had a B myself.

Same also started to happen with S. Its weird to see this synchronicity
>>
Trading anyone?
>>
File: UGC-bees.jpg (133 KB, 565x800)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>19864342

B's be everywhere
>>
File: 1488976492302.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>19864363
What's with B's my man.. Almost been a year now and i still think of her sometimes, especially if i see her throughout the day. I wonder if she ever thinks of me
>>
>>19864370
I know how you feel my dude. Hope shit works out my man.
>>
>>19864370

Well if you see her go up and talk to her, if you miss her that much.

I'm a grill so I guess this problem is gender non-specific. We should just ban parents from naming kids with B names.

Ban the Bs.
>>
>>19864385
No she rejected me once. If she wanted she'd make it known these days
>>
File: kq5997079e.jpg (102 KB, 1522x842)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>19864383

Cosmic pepe has returned, you'll get over it senpai.

Us guys always do, time is a healer.. mines been pretty recent.
I've learned that no contact, focus on work and friends/activities is the best form of healing.
>>
>>19864391

I'm sorry lad. I hope you can move on soon.
>>
>>19864395
Some girls are energy vampires. They want you to stay hooked. They know how about energy and they know how even with just eye contact they can effect you.
But yeah moving on happens.
>>
>>19864412

Hey there's a guy I know (also a B) who plays the exact same game, so don't make it a woman thing.
>>
>>19864432
I wonder what his zodiac sign is. Or what he looks like etc.
What if there's a pattern?
>>
>>19864449

He's a Sagittarius. Tall, dark hair and eyes, pale skin.
>>
>>19864458
Mine's a taurus. Looks may be close yeah. Idk, not pale though. Why do we get hooked like this?
>>
Chemicals in our brains. Some of you guys may have panic attachment disorders/abandonment issues, etc.. any number of reasons that probably aren’t paranormal
>>
>>19864470

Well thanks for the armchair psychology Mr. No Context.
>>
File: 1509335680693.gif (1024 KB, 500x210)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
Can anyone help an anon out?
(sorry for the blogpost btw anons)
I don't know if drawing is my thing, i'm a beginner and i shouldn't expect too much, but the problem is that i feel that I'll never be able to do something, it feels so impossible. Maybe it's true, certain people will do certain things, they are born being good and that's it, and as for others, we are not good at anything.

I don't even know if any type of art can be my thing, I though this was going to inspire me, that I would be able to turn my life around.
So I don't know if i should stick with drawing or change to another thing (but being honest, I probably won't be able to do that too) or should I focus on fixing my depression before I do anything at all (and who knows if that will ever be possible) or should I drown in it?
>>
>>19864470
>>19864462
>>
>>19864484
See:
>>19864487
>>
>>19864470
I heard about attachment theory yes. But isnt getting hooked like this the worst way to go about this? We can say maybe we subconsciously want this because of chilhood or issues in personality etc. It goes deep in psychology too.
>>
>>19864489

Yes, please refer me to the post which I already responded to.

Yikes. Not everything is trauma based.
>>
>>19864510
I’m referring you to the post where I tag what I meant to reply to.
You say it’s not trauma-based, but I guarantee that half the people here who are “hooked” on someone they can’t have are tortured by the attachment. Look at how many anons have been in here asking why they can’t get so and so out of their head and if they’ll ever move on or find happiness. You’re telling me that this level of stress isn’t damaging? Long-term distress like that, anxious attchements to someone you can’t have...
I’m not speaking just, “armchair psychology,” I’m also speaking from experience. I considered myself a relatively happy and normal person until I fell in love with someone that sent me into a 5 year spiral. Years of therapy and antidepressants...because of some chemicals. You’ll be surprised how much is trauma based and trauma inducing.
>>
>>19864523
I also didn’t come to div until I went nuts and started looking into spells to bring back Lovers and readings to know how they felt about me. If I had skipped that part of my life, I wouldn’t be here. I wouldn’t have picked up a tarot deck 3 years ago and learned to read either, but I probably wouldn’t have traveled down that awful road if I had avoided falling in love.
>>
>>19864485
Amateurish artist here. Dude, if you like how you feel when drawing do it. And don't think that people are born with a talent, 99% of drawing is practice so much that it makes grinding in an MMO seem easy.
If you don't feel like drawing is your thing try other things. Music, writing, whatever. But have it in your mind that every single thing in life, like drawing, is a fucking grind of you being shit until you get less and less shitty slowly and even then, you'll still want to be better and better and that'll never stop. Your people will start saying "eyy that's pretty good" but you'll stive for more and more.

Also,yea I'd say get your depression resolved. And don't think anything will miraculously do an 180 to your life.

Anyway, good luck with your life and I wish you the best!
>>
>>19864523

The question isn't what these attachments do to a person after they've formed, but rather why they form in the first place. Saying there's an underlying psychological reason implies they're creating their own patterns based on previous traumas, rather than having true patterns happen to them that are outside of their control. This is a concept of fate, or a pattern of astrological profiling which many of us subscribe to. There are forces at work beyond our control, and you're in the wrong place if you want to argue against that.
>>
>>19864536
>>19864523
You both have right points and seeing it this way really makes my libra ascendant trigger
>>
>>19864470
>>19864523

Not them but i personally know exactly why i have gotten overly attached in the past and i can tell is not a psychological issue or at least not because of a trauma. Its all about perception.

You know when people talk about the ''struggle for life'' but it is more about the struggle for success, i guarantee most people in the first world arent really struggling to put food in the table but to get what they believe they need or deserve. Same goes with love, is not that you need them but you feel like you do and there it becomes obsession.

I agree is not paranormal but i disagree in trauma or chemicals. Its more deep than what i have time to write right now.
>>
>>19864536
>>19864549
In the first place, it all forms because of chemicals in the brain. You’re hooked on dopamine, serotonin, etc.. You can look at it however you want, but just listen to the way people in here talk. You’re not born with panic attachment, it’s formed through experiences. And it’s not even that big of a deal that you have it, and acknowledging that you get overly attached is the first step in overcoming it. It’s all neurochemical.

>>19864549
And saying that it’s your head, but not ‘in your head’ doesnt make sense. Need is just as chemical as want.
>>
File: redlady.jpg (105 KB, 540x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Hello, everyone! CurryPony here~! I'll read your IChing. I need your PHYSICAL sex, ZODIAC SIGN and QUESTION. Western Zodiac is good and Chinese is good! Both is best!
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1509370596659.gif (1014 KB, 500x536)
1014 KB
1014 KB GIF
>>19864532
>Dude, if you like how you feel when drawing do it
I don't even know how i feel while drawing, life is so grey for me.
>If you don't feel like drawing is your thing try other things. Music, writing, whatever.
All have been considered in the past, and I feel so unable to do them, same as now.
>Also,yea I'd say get your depression resolved. And don't think anything will miraculously do an 180 to your life.
I just want a purpose, and create something that I can be proud of, but I'm not even proud of myself, if there is fate, I feel that mine is to simply experience, to waste all the time I have because I'm not able to ever achieve something.

In all my years of living, I have never felt capable of anything.

Thanks anyways, luck on your art.
>>
>>19864560

You're only addressing what happens afterwards, you're not addressing why these people come into their lives or why the initial attachment forms in the first place.
>>
>>19864565
Male
Sagittarius
Is anything significant going to happen in my love life soon?
>>
File: 1509458034141.png (391 KB, 796x758)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>19864565
Ok, thanks.
Male
Capricorn (western) and Dragon (chinese)
Is art the path that I should follow?
Or should I give up on my dreams?
>>
>>19864565
male
leo/monkey
how does my life look in the next 5 years?
>>
>>19864565
Hello there!
Male
Taurus/Tiger
How does she really feels about me?
>>
>>19864586
I’m an ox too
>>
>>19864565
Male
J
Goat and Sagittarius
Is A a girl worth going after?
>>
>>19864565
Male
Pisces
Will I be promoted soon
>>
>>19864565

Tell me about how my relationship with J is going to be like? I'm a Male Cancer Dragon and she's a Female Sagittarius Dragon.
>>
>>19864624

Man that actually sounds so nice.
>>
>>19864580
There are 8 billion people in the world. You’re assuming there are soulmates and fated attractions.
>>
>>19864560

What i mean is that obsession is not ruled due chemicals in the way that you are ''sick'' is. It is normal and it happens to everyone, just on different areas and perceptions. I will go as far as to say that the happier the person the more prone they are to obsession.

To get a proper understanding of this, imagine someone that has been used all his life to luxury and comfort, just to lose it and become a medium waged person. Same goes for someone that has never fall in love or be dependent of it, just to meet someone that creates the right impression.

Life is based on perception and preconceptions. If you believe you need something to be happy and you just dont have it, you will get obsessed for it.

Another good way to see this is with the good olde ''bad guys get more girls'' I am sure at some point you have met a person that is still in love with an ex that just mistreated them, and even though they have other suitors that are willing to pamper them, they just reject them. Now, the issue behind this is that this person was at some point happy while with them when all of the sudden they are not, and they get obsessed because they believe that the rule to their happening was being with them. Again, it leads to obsession.

Is it healthy? No, are chemicals involved? Sure, they are in everything, but its not the main root or cause in my opinion.
>>
>>19864565
Hello! I’m a female Capricorn dog
Would I be successful as a scientist, or should I explore other options in STEM?
>>
>>19864565
Male
Virgo

How does the German girl, A, feel and think about me?
>>
>>19864634

the rule to their happiness*
>>
>>19864631

Hi there, welcome to /div/. Have a seat.

But please, check out where you are dude. The whole concept of divination is based on universal patterns, synchronicity, and yes, fate. Also, there are many reasons that these interactions can happen. One could be "soul mates", but this is typically not one sided. The other is karmic relationships.
>>
>>19864586
Hexagram 52 transformed into 32: Your fortune is to be solitary until an internal shift happen.

>>19864591
Hexagram 29 transformed to 47: You will find a life of uncertainty and poverty if you devote wholly to art. While poor you will be tempt to draw nasty thing for money. These things will become hateful. Art as hobby better.

>>19864594
Hexagram 30 transformed to 52: Much fun and glory in first two years, and then quiet reflection. A good fate.
>>
>>19864634
>implying obsession is caused by perception and not chemicals

Obsession is just a creepy word for addiction, and just like any addiction (cigarettes, drinking, cocaine) it’s a chemical dependence that can be broken. You’re thinking of this philosophically, which doesn’t even scratch the surface of why. It’s just a “perception” assuming, probably hoping, there is a deeper reason for why you can’t get over your ex.
>>
>>19864644
The only proof these things exist is this funny feeling you get because you think your connection with your ex or the person you’re currently pursuing is Divine or special. I’ve been down the soulmate road. Explored it while I was addicted to someone I wouldn’t ever have. When you’re sober from the chemicals, you see clearly.
>>
>>19864647
thanks
>>
>>19864647
I figured. Funny you say that, going through some major life changes right now, so I expected to be alone till I get my shit together. Thanks.
>>
>>19864649

You can't really blame obsession on why you tend to cross paths with someone, or why things that are associated with them creep up all at once. Why patterns surrounding them occur. When you try to get as far away from them as possible only for them to get right back close to you.

This isn't the circumstance for everyone, but it is for some people.

>>19864656
No, my dude. No one's saying it's meant to be. Sometimes you're just cursed.
>>
>>19864565
Male
Taurus/Tiger

Is the job I'm applying for a good fit for me?
>>
>>19864565
Male
Capricorn
Tiger
Relationship with my gf
>>
>>19864599
Hexagram 2 transformed to 40: You are mysterious and attractive. She is extremely receptive to you.

>>19864615
Hexagram 4: Your question is foolish and you have already been given sign about her character. I Ching wishes you to trust your own heart. Your instinct here is correct.

>>19864617
Hexagram 44 transformed to 33: No. You are acting risky and bosses see this. Now is time for prudence and caution.

>>19864624
Hexagram 21 transformed to 35: A good relationship in the end, but in the beginning fighting. If his heart submit to her, great fortune. She will jealously guard it like a pearl.
>>
>>19864565
Male
Virgo
When will I find the confidence to believe in myself again?
>>
>>19864649

Dont get me wrong, i agree with you. I dont believe there is a deeper, soulmate meaning or at least i treat that notion like anything /x/ related (A big ''maybe''). What i am trying to say is that it is resolvable in most cases by sheer will. Meditation and understanding is what most people on here need. Easier said that done, though.
>>
>>19864678
>>Hexagram 4: Your question is foolish and you have already been given sign about her character. I Ching wishes you to trust your own heart. Your instinct here is correct.

So I should go after her then huh?
>>
>>19864638
Hexagram 49 to 13: Difficulty in the beginning when jackals will attack you seeking weakness. But your fortune is winning many friend and ally. Soon the hungry jackals swear fealty and join your band. This fate line has great comrades, bitter enemy, much passion. A good life!

>>19864639
Hexagram 17 transformed to 8: She wants boyfriend you. But if you say no no only passion, she will be sorely tempt. Talk honest with her. She is good girl.
>>
>>19864691
Yea nigga, he said trust your heart
>>
>>19864565
Female
Cancer/Rabbit
What is something that would be rewarding that I haven’t given much thought to?
>>
>>19864669
Hexagram 16 transformed into 14: A good job that will make you wealthy if you stay with it. You like it very much and you will grow to like it much even!

>>19864676
Hexagram 37 transformed to 9: She is unhappy. She thinks of leaving. If you angry confront her, she will 100% go. Entreat her with kindess and love.
>>
File: Gendo's death.png (578 KB, 853x480)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>19864647
>You will find a life of uncertainty and poverty if you devote wholly to art.
I swear that I will find a way to stop coming here to this third density hell, non existence is better.
There is nothing good here.

> While poor you will be tempt to draw nasty thing for money. These things will become hateful.
I can see this happening, and I know why I wouldn't like to do them, after alI just wanted to express myself.

>Art as hobby better.
No, It won't work that way, I'll never be able to create the thing I wanted if it's just a hobby, who knows how much time that thing requires, and seeing as I won't be able to give it, then I accept yet another defeat, I give up.

I just don't understand, what the fuck am I supposed to do then, countless things have been taken away from me, who know what is left, maybe that's it, and this is the confirmation that I was right, I have no fate, I'm not useful, I don't have to do anything because I can't, my only worry is dying, how, when, where, and not coming back, that is my fate, thank you.
>>
>>19864565

Male
Cancer/Horse

Is this thing going to improve my life in the long run?
>>
>>19864668
Curses are in line with soulmates. “Well why can’t I have love? It must be because I’m cursed.”
Look, you’re making this into a religion. You’re exiting the realm of appreciation of life and living as the best you and assuming there is some higher force dictating your life, who you meet, and if you deserve love and to ascend. You might as well call it God and convert to Christianity.

>>19864687
>resolvable in most causes by sheer will
That’s what I’ve been arguing this entire time.
There’s nothing wrong with meditation. I’m a regularly subscriber to meditation and yoga. Like I said before, I even practice tarot, but I don’t personify something I don’t understand just to justify why I’m lonely or sad or miss someone. If your ex thought you were fated to be together or that you were soulmates, you’d be together. My point is that whatever connection these people are feeling is 9 our of 10 Times not reciprocated. I’m not saying there is nothing, but I’m also saying not to get caught up in this idea that a spirit in the sky has decided you have to have a bunch of crappy relationships before you deserve a Divine love is so....dense. Who is to say that not ever connection is special and unique? What about the people who meet the person they spend the rest of their lives with in childhood?
>>
>>19864707
That doesnt really make sense..
Thank you tho
>>
>>19864696
CurryPony is a girl :D

>>19864679
Hexagram 15 transformed to 12: Your perception is altered. I ching says you are become less arrogant, more grow up. But right now you are stuck. You gave up. When you are done giving up, you will have belief.
>>
>>19864692
I’m the first one. Thanks! Yikes. Lol but cool that it works out!
>>
>>19864565
Female.
Sagittarius/Horse

What is the best advice I need now to overcome obstacles?
>>
>>19864715
>Look, you’re making this into a religion.

That's a pretty far stretch, especially to assume that being religious means you should subscribe to the Bible. Again, this place is about spirituality, and patterns, and higher forces. That's what drives divination. It's what it's all based on. You want to base predicting the future or talking with spirits on pure psychology? Doesn't make much sense friend. You either believe in the supernatural or you don't.
>>
>>19864732
>you either believe in the supernatural or you don’t
I certainly do, but until you die, you don’t know what’s on the other side. Where did you first learn about soulmates and “karmic connections”? Off someone’s blog on the internet, right? This New Age stuff IS religion. It’s telling yourself there is a reason and a purpose for everything. The human brain is so wired to make something out of nothing because psychologically we need a purpose or we waste away. We’re in the pits of depression and we tell ourselves we’re here for a reason because there is some lesson to learn or whatever. Why do bad people succeed and good people get shit on? Why do good people who succeed sometimes turn into bad people, and vice versa? Whatever way you want to look at it, you can believe in spirtituality and appreciate it without personifying it.
>>
>>19864718
Maybe CurryPony did not understand question. So Sorry! Ask in different way?

>>19864704
I don't understand the question! Ask a different way please!
>>
>>19864678
> Hexagram 2 transformed to 40: You are mysterious and attractive. She is extremely receptive to you.
Thanks for the reading darling!
>>
>>19864565
Male
Capricorn
What kind of person will I become?
>>
>>19864709
yes samsara is very painful, but please remember the deva life is not permanent escape! Only way to go for good is Nirvana!

Please do not hurt yourself. I will ask I Ching some advice for you...

Hexagram 28 to 5: You are explode right now. But you will come back together. This not the end for you. Push feelings into art!
>>
>>19864714
Hexagram 13: The 'thing' is a tool. If your life does not improve, it because you did not use tool correctly. Or perhaps wrong tool for you???
>>
>>19864565
Female
Capricorn
Where is my life headed?
>>
>>19864738
>Off someone’s blog on the internet, right?

No, and my own personal spiritual journey is really none of your business. But it seems that you're stuck in an agnostic spot where you only want to believe in the spiritual when it suits you, and deny it if it becomes painful or confusing. Nothing is simple, it's not black and white. Good people have bad things happen to them, bad people get away with things. This is true, but there is a greater reason for it. But you can't go around labelling the experiences of other people as insignificant or easily explainable as their own psychosis just because it was the only way you could get closure for your own situation.
>>
File: geisha theater.png (1.88 MB, 1600x900)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>19864565
yesssssss i ching!
female sag and iron horse
May I have a reading on love? Maybe a reading on career?
Whatever you are drawn towards most. It can be how it will play out or even my best approach. I leave it in your hands if you have time to get to me.
>>
>>19864729
Hexagram 11 transformed to 63: Now is time to rest and mend. No fighting. Withdraw from tension. Sleep and then repair damage before next storm.

>>19864743
Hexagram 20 transformed to 7: Someone who is an example to others, and gains friends easily.
>>
>>19864756

Nice reading. Hard to tell either way but i believe it would be the former, probably.

Many thanks
>>
>>19864775
how will i become that person? that is very different from me as of now
>>
>>19864741
>I don't understand the question! Ask a different way please!
I can try. Is there a way to change myself for the better that I'm not noticing?

Does this make sense to you? I don't have a specific area of concern. If it's too broad of a query then don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1508199995286.jpg (44 KB, 704x480)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>19864749
>>19864749
>yes samsara is very painful, but please remember the deva life is not permanent escape! Only way to go for good is Nirvana!
I believe there has to be a way for a soul to get the shredder.
There has to be a way to rest in peace forever.

>You are explode right now. But you will come back together. This not the end for you. Push feelings into art!
I don't know what to think of this, but first i'll thank you, and then I can't push anything into art because now i'm more unsure, i don't think ill ever create it, but i know ill think of it for as long as i live, the dream is dead, who knows if i would have been able of making something good.

Thanks again, I appreciate your efforts.
>>
>>19864692
I'm the second guy, thank you for the reading! Not sure about her being a good girl with how much of a bitch she's been towards me hahahaha.
>>
>>19864565
Female
Sagitarius
Water monkey
Should i study another career or related to science or what career would suit me better?

I really don't mind the money, but enjoy my job.
>>
>>19864565
Male
taurus
snake

What does Chris think of me and what can I do to make us closer?
>>
>>19864766
>Nothing is simple, it's not black and white
>you either believe in the supernatural or you don't

All of my wut
>>
Currently dealing with a complex life obstacle, preventing me from reaching a better position in life, wondering what my future will be.

On another note, I find the I, Ching eerily accurate.
>>
>>19864814

Referring to karmic relationships, how hard is that to understand? What kind of stunted red herring is this? Cherry pick much?
>>
>>19864577
>I just want a purpose, and create something that I can be proud of, but I'm not even proud of myself, if there is fate, I feel that mine is to simply experience, to waste all the time I have because I'm not able to ever achieve something.
>In all my years of living, I have never felt capable of anything.

This is almost exactly me.
I've always felt like I was meant to experience and not do.
I've never really felt like I was worth anything or capable of much.
I've always felt that the small amount of pride I have isn't good enough and I feel like I need to stand out and be exceptional in some way in order to have any value, weight, or, meaning in the world.
But remembering that the best things in life are either simple and free or heard earned and meaningful made me realise that instant gratification was never going to be an option anyway.
These days I feel capable of some things if only because I have at some point proven to myself that I can do some things, despite not being able to remember any of them.
Somehow some part of me remembers that I can't remember and that I just have to know without reason that I can do stuff and be more than I am.
So right now I'm getting by with blind faith in the work I've put in to living more healthily, and the knowledge that I've got to start somewhere like everyone else.
The fear of wasting my best years is a nice deterrent for procrastinating and remembering / brainstorming the things I love has given me at least something to work towards.
In the end the best thing I could find for being depressed and having almost no self-esteem was to set small worthwhile goals and reinforce though faith that it means something and that it will take me somewhere better in life.
I often pray that this is the case.
Without belief reasonable or not, I would have nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l69MkRk0fIM

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours Anon.

NEVAH GIVU UPU ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>19864775
>>sleep and then repair damage BEFORE NEXT STORM

fuck another one?

:(

</3
>>
>>19864759
Hexagram 8: Two choice, to join with ally and friend or to suffer alone. You are alone and need allies. You cannot do all alone. You will enjoy yourself in a group. Look for the folk like you. It is ok. If you remain alone, you will suffer tenfold.

>>19864769
I like the picture. Thank you!

Hexagram 45 to 3: You cause frustrate in some people because you blow hot now and cold later. Sometime you join, sometime you stay away. Sometime you this, sometime you that. But if you admit your fears outloud, a true companion will find you. Go to next gathering and be honest with hesitations! Someone interesting will step out and back you up!
>>
>>19864766
I NEVER said they were easily explainable or even a psychosis, but sitting in a divination thread and refusing to believe a relationship is divine because you’re attached IS psychosis. Obsession IS a psychosis. Are there unexplainable and special connections? Absolutely. I don’t only accept spirituality when it suits me, but I don’t label things simply because it makes me feel better about how shitty my life may be at a certain point. At my lowest point, soulmates and divine intervention and fate are what brought me comfort. Now that I’m happy, I can look at those things with sober, objective eyes and see them differently. Who made up all these rules for soul mates, karmic connections, and twin flames? It’s a religion that says there is something in this universe that decides who and what you deserve and that you can’t make your own luck. I beg to differ, as someone who has been on both sides of the fence. And as for my fate with my ex who I believed was my soulmate? We’re best friends. I’m in a new relationship and my ex and I are still great friends enjoying a much more healthy connection that was only achieved because we both worked on ourselves under our own power.
Does your life suck because you’re cursed? PROBABLY NOT.
Is this person you’re obsessed with your soulmate? PROBABLY NOT.

More often than not, there is a reasonable explanation for something. Does that mean there is nothing magical and special in this universe? Absolutely not, and I’ve made that point in almost every post I’ve made in this discussion.
>>
>>19864856
That sounds work related. I'm curious how it will work out.

Or maybe it's for both. Sounds like your advice is to let down my guard instead of bottling things up.

I'm glad you liked the picture
Thank you
>>
>>19864565
Male
Leo
Snake
What does H feel about me? Am I on the right path towards her?
>>
File: 1509945149422.gif (590 KB, 300x254)
590 KB
590 KB GIF
>>19864722
This read is exceptionally accurate.
Thank you for the advice and the reading CurryPony. ^_^
>>
>>19864565

Heya

Male / Gemini
How do I get my financial mojo back? Ty
>>
>>19864881

Forgot to add rabbit for Chinese zodiac.
>>
>>19864858

See you're trying to argue against absolutes with absolutes. You're taking your specific situation and applying it to everyone. Sure, YOU might have had an obsession and YOU might have wanted to call it soul mates, but that doesn't apply to everyone. People in this thread who are claiming to have a connection with someone are not necessarily blaming it on it being soulmates. There are reasons why people are tied together, whether it's romantically, or as friends, or even the family you're born into.
>>
-Air query for something I’ve been interested in for about 2 months-

I have a male spirit/entity that I’ve become more aware of recently. The energy doesn’t seem negative, it’s more or less stranger danger because someone you don’t know is in your house/near you in an intimate setting like getting ready in the morning. My roommate has noticed him too along with what he refers to as a “happy dog thing.”

My question is who or what is this person or entity (the male, not the animal one), are they looking out for me or trying to get me to help them?

I myself along with my family have always been metaphysically inclined , and i have practiced spellwork and inadvertently cast spells, hexes, and the like, so I know I’m sensitive to these types of things. I ask for an interpretation because I’m still fairly new to this world and I’m not quite 100% open to it (family greatly discouraged me because they invited a lot of negative stuff into the house). Sorry for the megapost, I’m just trying to get as much info out as I can for a proper reading.
>>
>>19864565
Male
Áries/fire rat
Will I succeed in love or money?
>>
>>19864890
And what are those reasons? And who decided those reasons? Or what is the purpose?
All three of those question make my point that you’re subscribing to someone else’s reason for why you’re alive, their rules, their belief, and their special entity that makes their life special—and that’s not religion? My beliefs are very open. I believe absolutely what can be explained with logic, but I have experienced enough unexplainable things to know that there is more that can be seen. However, I REFUSE to label it as something specific because I don’t know what it is. NO ONE knows what it is. All we have are our individual experiences, and a lot of personal experiences clash with others.
You’re saying I’m the closed minded one when all I’ve been saying from this beginning, because some anon asked why they were so attached, is most likely becUse they’re obsessed, which is a neurochemical dependency issue.
There is an issue in this thread where anons are encouraged to pursue these hopeless relationships for months, sometimes YEARS, because of the readings they get. Instead, people shouldn’t be told that everything is special and this person is in their life for a reason. That doesn’t mean they aren’t, but all it’s doing is perpetuating dependency and preventing people from pulling themselves up and tackling their own problems because all it teaches is that it’s not their fault. And sometimes shit happens and it’s not your fault, but that same line of thinking is what keeps people tied to the ground and afraid to try to make their own luck, because they’re consumed by depression and anxieties and fears and obsession and “curses”
>>
>>19864795
Hexagram 19 transformed to 7: you have potential for making great friendship because when given authority you share it and do not hoard it. make project with you as boss. when others wish to share in it, share with them. you will make friends. what good fortune!

>>19864798
Hexagram 14 transformed to 50: You may have good things in your life, but only if you work hard for them. Your fate line is not predator. You are destined to avoid large danger with speed and awareness. You are not battlecruiser. You are corvette. Faster you accept this, faster you become happier.

>>19864800
Only Nirvana is 100% gone. Everything else leaves residue. Be well!!!

>>19864805
Hexagram 42 transformed into 3: Your heart isn't in it, and other people can sense it. But you have chose well. This good career for you. Everything has difficulty in beginning. It's natural. Don't be swayed.

>>19864812
Hexagram 34 transformed to 48: You may approach Chris if you show nonjudging friendship and consideration. A good relationship.

>>19864829
I Ching extremely accurate. Not all times because sometime I do not understand. But very accurate.

>>19864854

Yes. Sorry! .n. Drink hot water and lemon in bathtub? Feels good!

OKAY LAST FIVE READINGS THANK YOU EVERYONE :D
>>
>>19864918
Thanks to you Currypony.
>>
>>19864915
>There is an issue in this thread where anons are encouraged to pursue these hopeless relationships for months, sometimes YEARS, because of the readings they get. Instead, people shouldn’t be told that everything is special and this person is in their life for a reason.

Except they aren't. There are actually very few readings which tell people that they should go after exs. A lot of reader's mottos are "they're exs for a reason".

I'm not about to lay down what the "reasons" are because they're obviously not the same for each individual case. But you're laying down the same logic for each case; "you're obsessed, you have a psychological / neurochemical issue". In some cases this might actually be the case, but unless you're going to stop for a moment and evaluate the individual circumstances of each person's situation, then throwing on some blanket psuedoscientific rationale for each person is not the correct answer.
>>
File: zzoke.jpg (241 KB, 1000x752)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Evening /div/

Will do a couple of readings [2]. Interested in a trade as well.

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always, please keep in mind this is practice and that it might take a while to do the readings. All said, good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19864873
Hexagram 49: A relationship like a battlefield. Bad fortune. A poor match.

>>19864881
Hexagram 51 transformed to 63: Calm down. You are in a panic. Terror will not help your bottom line. Only proper planning will prevent more difficulties. You are disorganized and this is the root of your troubles.

>>19864907
Hexagram 12 transformed into 25: You will suffer in obscure poverty unless you become more ethical. Much more ethical. You must have your own code of honor and say I will die for it. Only then will success or love become possible.

TWO READINGS LEFT
>>
>>19864933
M
What will this change bring me in life?
>>
>>19864933

female

what is his goal?
>>
>>19864933
Male
Do I stand a chance with A?
>>
>>19864933
Want to trade?

I need your physical sex and zodiac sign! And question. I will read your I Ching.

My question is this:
>F
>CurryPony's fortune for the next few months!
>>
>>19864565
Male
Aquarius
Earth Snake

What is that one quality I need to work on to feel better about my place in this world?
>>
>>19864918
Thank you. It sounds like I need to watch it on the self-inflation front. I'll avoid pitfalls of idiocy to the extent that awareness allows.
>>
>>19864928
>my explaination is pseudoscientific
Not sure you know what that word means.

Just because what you subscribe to isn’t Jesus, Mohammed, or Buddha doesn’t mean it’s a religion. First and foremost, what should be done is trying to tackle your issues from a reasonable standpoint. You’re sitting here and saying, “Well WHAT IF that person is expeincing something that can’t be explained by science?”
Well, what if? Which god or goddess will you recommend they pray to? What kind of herbs should they burn? What’s their aura like? Or is it karmic and they’re paying for some shit they did in a past life?

Come on, dude. You have to be smarter than this. Is it possible? YEAH, there is a sliver of a chance that what this person is experiencing is extraordinary, but a great deal of what goes on in these threads is enabling. If this really was a place people come to rehabilitate and get their lives on track, you wouldn’t see so many of the same questions asked so obviously by the same people. People asking for readings over every single choice they should make in their life, like that kid that asked readers if he should go to the gym today or if he should go to the doctor when he didn’t feel well. Dependency.
>>
File: 1501198048036.jpg (56 KB, 490x746)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>19864565
Male Pisces , Metal Horse

What should the primary pursuit of my life be?
>>
>>19864918
>Hexagram 42 transformed into 3: Your heart isn't in it, and other people can sense it. But you have chose well. This good career for you. Everything has difficulty in beginning. It's natural. Don't be swayed.
I am industrial engineering and when i was in 6 semester i noticed that i didn't like it , i wanted to see more theme of science and something more of really engineering (build and create), but i was coward and just finished the career. It would be hard to work in this career but well i am still starting...
Thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>19864933

Male
Tell me about my next gf, whatever you can tell me would be great.
>>
>>19864918
>Only Nirvana is 100% gone. Everything else leaves residue. Be well!!!
Okay then, thanks for your help,now i can see things a little bit more clear.
Perhaps it can work as a hobby, who knows.
>>19864852
Youre right, there is nothing worse than letting an opportunity go to waste, i may be able to work like i want, or i may not, but i have an obligation to myself to try until the result its sure.
so thank you anon, and good luck for you too
>>
>>19864933

i can trade if you want! i do tarot but i'm not an expert or anything
>>
>>19864565
Male
Pisces
>tfw piggu in Chinese zodiac

Will I marry that rainbow haired girl? Is she mentally stable? Will we be happy?
>>
>>19864951
Not the guy, but your argument in itself is pretty flimsy and relies on conjecture and word of mouth. How do you know the questions are asked by the same people? Do you have any evidence? Have you talked to these people? Do you know any of these people? There are a lot of people with the names that start with a certain letter. There are a lot of people who are male and in their wary and mid twenties, same goes for females. How can you even come up with this conclusion over a Chinese imageboard? Dependency? Last time I checked you need to know more about a person to know if dependent. Your argument is flimsy.
>>
>>19864967
> rainbow haired girl
> Mentally stable
Anon. I-I have bad news for you...
>>
>>19864951

You can believe that there is no such thing as fate, but you should probably stop hanging around in /div/ threads.

People will have their beliefs, and trying to project the shortcomings of one subset of people onto the rest is ridiculous. This is a broad conversation with many variables, but you want to pin it down to something tailored to your own experience.

I personally believe we're all living something extraordinary. That we're tied together like cloth, that we are one in the same, each trying to find where we are in the thread. Who you want to believe in, that's up to you. if you want to subscribe to a specific deity, that's your own version of belief. Just because you're tied to someone doesn't make your personal relationship earth shattering or that it will bring on the apocalypse. It doesn't mean you're going to be happily ever after, either. It could mean that certain people from certain backgrounds have a greater chance of enchanting people from other certain backgrounds. It could mean that two people are meant to learn a lesson from one another.

There are lots of outcomes of "bound by fate", and really, we are all bound by fate.

As for psuedoscientific;
Just throwing in dopamine and serotonin without actually understanding proper neurochemical foundations is psuedoscientific - you don't actually understand it yourself and you're going by a simplified version that YOU read on someone's blog.
>>
>>19864977
Yeah that's why I asked, I mean we have dated on and off for 3 years and she has been nothing but faithful and nice

I am wondering if I'm being played or is this the exception. She isn't an sjw though, she has a weird obsession with Hitler and ww2 and she's a German lol
>>
>>19864940

You already read for me. You go first Pony

>F

I dont know why i always associated iching readings with guys. Nice to know i was wrong lel

>CurryPony's fortune for the next few months!

>Eight of Swordsm Queen of Pentacles, King of Cups, Hanged Man

There is something health related that you need to check on. I dont know if its literally health related or psychological/emotional but something is keeping you down and will only aggravate later on. You might not be aware of this right now.

If you have been feeling negatively it might just mean that you need someone to talk to and get a more positive vibe in your life, but if you havent, it might be literally health related and you should check with a doctor. I have a feeling is nothing serious but do not let it become one.

This is probably just some negative thoughts/mindset or something, but hanged man is a serious card so i felt i should warn you, even though i am probably wrong. This would be my take

Good luck and please, be safe.
>>
>>19864933
M
What am I truly like as a person?
>>
>>19864933
M

What kind of person am I?
>>
>>19864933
M

If I were to marry the girl A, what kind of marriage would it be? Would we get along fine?
>>
>>19864991
Holy fu-. Faithful nice german nazi crazy chick. Marry her!
>>
>>19864991
It doesn’t seem like a healthy relationship if it’s off and on. Does she have any wierd behavior, one day very happy the other very sad?
>>
Anybody know how to read dreams ? I have some recurring "nightmares" which I'd like to look into.
>>
>>19864565
Female
Leo and Earth Snake

I want to know about my luck, if you don't mind. I've been having nothing but clumsy spills and minor accidents. Will it clear up soon?
>>
>>19865016
Funny thing is, I am not even white lel

>>19865021
That's the thing, she has always been sweet to me, but then again, she said she had a massive crush on me when we first used to talk. Even now it's mostly just cute emojis and romantic talk when we talk or chat on message apps.. she isn't very good looking but she seems stable. I am wondering if things will change in future

Actually it's not rainbow color, more like blue+black.. she had reddish hair the last time I saw her 6 months ago and now she has blue hair.
>>
>>19864964

Sure. Whats your query?

Id like to have career reading on option C. Will it be ultimately positive if i decide to take this course next year?

Whats yours?

>>19864937

>Empress, Four of Swords (R), King of Pentacles (R)

It is going to be somewhat positive in a inter-personal way. Basically, you will feel good and grow exponentially because of it [but] be aware not to lack off too much, because it will also take a toll on your material life. If you have ambitions, they might pay the price for this change.

Good luck and feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>19864938

>Four of Swords, Judgement, Six of Swords, Ten of Cups

He needs a closure and is pondering very carefully his steps just to make it positively for everyone involved. Thing is, he feels overwhelmed or someone does, and it is exactly the opposite of what he wants.

Seems like he cares about you. Good luck
>>
>>19864933
Male
Does she still loves me ?
>>
>>19865038

5 of cups, the high priestess, knight of swords, 9 of pentacles. it would be positive in the end, and you would feel like you have accomplished something when the course is over; you might feel a bit negatively about it in the beginning and it might be some hard work but you'll make it through to the end. all in all it'll be worth the effort.

as for me i want to know about my future bf; i'm female obviously. i want to know what he's like or if i know him already etc.
>>
>>19865031
I think you two should have a serious talk if you want to make it work. Both of you seem immature, and this 3 year long off and on relationship is an example of that. You guys don’t know what you want out of this and seem to be on different playing fields. You both have to make a choice, either learn to be with each other and make the changes necessary so you two remain together or break it off permanently. But I wouldn’t know the dynamics of your relationship, just my opinion.
>>
>>19865038
Seems accurate and yes, because of this change my ambitions have suffered greatly. Thank you
>>
>>19864565
Female
Gemini

Is it time for me to leave my job?
>>
>>19864935
Done for the night?
>>
>>19865068
Fair enough we both are young, she's still in high school and I'm like 21, so it will take some time plus it's long distance so I dunno. I am not holding my breath on this one but she seems faithful and cool enough for my taste so I'd marry her, let's see what happens now that she's going to college..

she says she wants to live life a little, not sure if it means riding the cock carousel or whatever but I've read too much red pill to know where that might go.. that rainbow hair thing was quite unexpected though.. never thought she'd be the type.

She's into arts and drawing so maybe that's the kind of group she's hanging out with... so far I have not much to complain so I'll have to wait and watch.. might go to Germany soon to meet her and we'll see where it goes

I wouldn't say we are in deep love but she's kind and nice and I won't mind having her as wife, I am just not sure if id make the right decision though
>>
>>19865066

Thanks

> i'm female obviously.

Hey, you never know :^)

>General idea: Six of Cups, Empress (R)
>Remarked traits: Five of Wands, Hanged Man (R)
>Other traits: Two of Cups, Nine of Pentacles
>Does She knows him?: Lovers, Tempress

Yeah you know him. This is clear by all the majors actually. He is someone you fancy or fancied and this has kinda been harsh on you in the past, this crush; even though he seems like he has been nice to you, actually. I might be wrong on this assessment and its actually someone that has been the one interested in you but you havent been entirely over the top about him.

Anyhow, he seems very active person, probably likes to talk a lot about [him] because of a somewhat competitive inner nature. He is probably very independent and harmonious with you in a deeper, emotional level. You know, the type of people that you can tell what they are thinking just because you somewhat relate to him.

Good luck and i hope this helps.

>>19865080

Good luck anon and thank you for the feedback.
>>
File: 1509842330179.jpg (81 KB, 680x680)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>19865110
>she's still in high school and I'm like 21, so it will take some time plus it's long distance so I dunno.

>I've read too much red pill to know where that might go..

I dont think you've read enough -- there is a whole chapter on self respect and you dont appear to have any.
>>
>>19865060

I can agree the outcome is exactly the opposite of what he wants, but he keeps pushing it in that direction. He's far from being careful with his choices. Anyway, thank-you for the reading.
>>
>>19865122
Explain plox? I am fucking local poon every now and then but might go with her for stability
>>
Trading
>>
>>19864707
thank you!!
>>
>>19865112

interestinggg, to be honest i can't think of anyone like that in my life right now, at least for the moment. no one is ever interested in me, kek. thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19865218
Query?
>>
Trading

Query
What is the status of my relationship and what is the future?
>>
>>19865272
Knight of swords, 4 of pentacles, the devil

A lot more of the same is in the future sadly and it seems like right now you are bonded by sexual contact more than anything. This seems like a fleetiing fling but it will go on for a long time like a life long affair however I do not think commitment is coming any time soon. You will need to change things up for that to happen.

My query is what does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19865256
How will my meeting go?
>>
>>19865317
Queen of Pentacles
eight of cups
Two of wands

An old idea will be abandoned, and a newer succesful approach will be adapted since it gets discovered during the meeting. A woman will be the one to change things up but this idea is better than what you had originally hoped for but will go well in terms of longevity.

What does C feel about me?
>>
>>19865298
Does not sound accurate for me at all

The fool
He thinks of you positively. To him you're fun and like a breath of fresh air. He isn't looking for commitment right now but you are definitely a potential love interest.
>>
Male
Leo.

I have two questions. Readers choice

1. Will I find solid proof (at least to me) in the Paranormal, be it the "Supernatural" or something like Aliens/ Alien Spacecraft/ artefacts?

2. I've lost touch with a friend a few years ago do to..well, shenanigans and am wondering if we will meet up in the future and the general result (either if we do or don't)

- picture unrelated?
>>
Female and Taurus just want to know a brief idea of how my love life and work life is gonna develop before 2018 thanks
>>
Trading bbys
>>
>>19865369
aye girl query
>>
>>19865375
Just gib bby a general something is up.

And yours?
>>
>>19865351
Tarot spread Y/N
> 1. Will I find solid proof (at least to me) in the Paranormal, be it the "Supernatural" or something like Aliens/ Alien Spacecraft/ artefacts?
Yes.
> 2. I've lost touch with a friend a few years ago do to..well, shenanigans and am wondering if we will meet up in the future and the general result (either if we do or don't)
Most likely Yes. I don't know the general result tho because I just do a Y/N spread.
Good luck.
>>
Reading needed please 21Male Scorpio. Name intials. C.O Is the girl I am talking to interested in being more than friends?
>>
>>19865387
general in regards to love too friend

Knight/Pentacles
4/Wands R
2/Swords

So looks a like a fairly positive general. Pay special attention and care to the little things it your life as they can grow into much bigger and better things. Even the fairly mundane things thing you wouldn't think of. Mainly in areas of commitment in your various relationships with others. Be it love, friendship, work, focus more on commitment. 4/wands r indicates some good fortune coming into your life soon. It emphasizes with the Knight/Pentacles to not stop whatever you're doing. Because whatever it is, you're doing it right.
>>
>>19865420
The magician clarified ace of pentacles
Yes you have a chance with her. Don't blew it anon.
>>
>>19865369
query?
>>
>>19864939 >>19864959 >>19864964 >>19864999 >>19865013 >>19865015 >>19865062

Sorry guys, i wont be reading more tonight.

>>19865247
>>19865154

Sorry for the inaccuracy femanons and thank you for the feedback
>>
>>19865387
Still here?
>>
>>19865675
YES
I just got out of the shower I'll start yours immediately
Just to clarify you want a love General?
>>
>>19865687
Yes bb danke!
>>
>>19865687
are you trading with another?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19865693
I'm such a piece of shit sorry for taking so long

>Do you see how the woman is walking out of dark, turbulent waters? As she leaves that all behind, she walks out and her dress is lightened. It’s like her dress shows a glimpse into her soul, which becomes more pure with every step she takes forward. Sometimes you have to love yourself enough to let go of the things holding you back.

Bby it looks like you need to move on from a shittty relationship or attraction you had with some one
>Stop loving the deadman.

Do you have another question?
>>
>>19865700
Yeah sure. What is up?
>>
anon never delivered his last two readings ;__;
>>
>>19865756

Are you still here? Query?
>>
>>19865788
I want to know if I'll get with P or S? Your query?
>>
>>19865799
Yes I am i want to know if I should pursue A. A.
im male and A is female

query?
>>
>>19865784
What can salvage it?
To say the least our stars are tightly connected. Theres just this giant GIANT gapping hole in my path.

I've been wondering for what to do. I got a reading from someone super accurate that said we're connected but if that line of fate were to stay it would require an enormous amount of effort. The ending would be beautiful.
The best course of action for right now would be for me to leave. I know this. But it is not in my nature my stars and all, to give up.
>>
'ey is biblio anon around? You did a reading for me yesterday and I had a super cool dream last night that I think relates to it.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19865845
>>19865845
>>
>>19865825
Empath time!!!

Ahhhh :(
It feels so bby

There is a fire that is then suddenly is put out.Stomped on and left.
Winter passes.
Spring comes
Fire is then lit. Its night time and the fireflies are out.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.