[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Exorcist here, ask me anything. Always thought about doing this, and tonight is a good night, so why not.

Bit of background, I was a sheikh, started performing Islamic exorcisms (called ruqya) in my early 20s. You could say I was more open minded than my colleagues (I studied in the west), so I sat in on a Catholic closed door exorcism. It was general understanding to us that their exorcisms were futile because of the wrong doctrine; I was mainly trying to learn about their organization and hierarchy system as ours is garbage. After seeing the exorcism however, I realize it worked. I pursued other exorcisms across the globe (mostly under the Abrahamic religion tree), and most had results. I became a sort of independent, nomadic exorcist after that, specializing in Abrahamic exorcisms. The demons possessing the bodies I've encountered are ancient, middle-eastern in origin. My most recent excursion was in a deep village in Indonesia. I'm in my mid 30's now, still under the Islamic organization.
>>
>>19886640
How do you exorcise something
>>
>>19886640
Neat! Hope this isn’t a LARP
What is required to preform an exorcism, and can a pleb such as myself do the same?
>>
>>19886640
Quite a needy but tragic person I know has been trying to really befriend me as of late; I know they're haunted by spirits and have possibly bad karma from a previous life.

Pretty sure whatever is on him attempts to stick to me, sometimes.

How do I get it to go away for good?
>>
>>19886640
There was a "I'm a demon AMA" earlier today with this same picture and everyone called him a fag.

I think that's you.
>>
>>19886658
Assuming the patient passes the survey and we understand the possession (benign/harmful), there are a number of ways to go about it. In our madrasa we were taught the default procedure, which were recite three specific suras (with fancy white gloves), gathering information on the demon, then effectively rinsing and repeating. But you learn from actual exorcisms it very much depends on you and the possession, its very faith based. I've exorcised through sheer force of faith, but some also through bargaining.

>>19886667
Some years of training, but mostly your faith. A lot of failed exorcists come out because they never truly believed. It doesn't affect the demon if you aren't strong, especially if the possession is strong. I don't know you, but very very few people can pull it off successfully.
>>
>>19886679
Do you have a faith you follow? Exercise the faith. Like I said, most demons (and sounds like your friend has quite a malevolent one) are very ancient in nature, not related to any religion. Religions, sacred texts, holy water etc of any kind can help repel spirits from approaching you, but you have to believe and practice it as well. Good luck to you.

>>19886686
If demons learned of the internet, my work is severely cut out for me haha.
>>
>>19886693
Thanks!
>>
>>19886705
Thank you, and I'm a Christian. I do enjoy reading about other religions, but I'm not sure if this affects anything or not.
Do you have any suggestions for a Christian? If nothing specific I'll follow what you've already said.
>>
>>19886740
Well, you're very welcome.

>>19886746
Keep holy water in your house, does help to sprinkle along the border of your residence, or at minimum your room (they prefer to come into the body when you're asleep, keep tabs on your dreams). Also have a religious item on your persons, can be a cross or a sentimental item like a wedding band. But you must also pray with this item, it builds power. Lastly, pray, pray for them and yourself. What to pray is up to you, if you have a ritual (Hail Mary's etc) that's fine, but I always suggest to pick some favorite verses from the book that resonate with you personally.
>>
>>19886766
Thank you, this helps a lot.

Godspeed, Anon.
>>
>>19886813
You too my friend
>>
File: 1496515050134.jpg (55 KB, 600x589)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>19886833
This thread is turning out pretty cool so far, you seem nice. It would really neat to read some stories about your experiences. Have a nice day
>>
Have you seen anything that shook your faith?

Have you ever been truly terrified by the forces you oppose?

What have you learned about evil that the average /x/ user would not know?

Is there such a thing as possession by "good" spirits and, if yes, are you ever called on to exorcise them anyway?
>>
I don't really have a question, I just want to share something:

I went to a catholic college that had a benedictine monastery on campus. there were many monks/priests in my classes both as students and teachers. one day i overheard a few of them talking about how another guy in the monastery was telling them about an exorcism he sat in (so i'm really hearing this 3rd hand).

Apparently he said that shit got intense and that everyone in the room saw blood running down the walls.
>>
>>19886898
I might be back tomorrow night, really nice seeing the intrigue here.

I'm always a little wary of sharing stories for privacy reasons, and frankly I don't want to exploit stories, although 90% of it super boring. I had a pretty peculiar case in Morocco. Marries woman, in her late 40s, started having a lot of affairs and generally started to act unlike herself (stopped going to the mosque, stayed out for many nights). While at first I thought when I was dispatched it was not a possession (I mean there are just so many frustrated people out there), when we surveyed her, it was pretty evident it was more than that. This particular spirit didn't like fruits, but the lady previously loved them, and it was one of the bigger evidence we were able to use to justify exorcism. Long story short, as we performed the rituals, it turned out to be a very, very rare and ancient succubus from the Canaanite region. Took about three weeks, nothing super crazy happened, we did have a sheikh almost break due to thoughts of lust, people around reported having more sexual dreams, whether it was the demon or just suggestion it wasn't for me to decide. It was ultimately driven out, but the couple did end up separating as the damage was done.

This isn't the craziest experience I had, but the most recent one that stuck
>>
File: 1510186166913.jpg (96 KB, 720x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>19886640
Any Bigfoot stories?
>>
Are other people in on it with you or do crazy ass people actually think you're helping them?
>>
>>19886910
Shook my faith? No, exorcisms honestly only strengthened it because what I did worked. It did shake me when I realized Islamic rituals weren't the only ones that worked, but it opened many doors for me.

Yes, few have rattled me in terms of how sadistic they are. It's rare, but some of them do have grudges from very long ago, and they take it out. And these spirits can know the real gritty details about you, because everything you've ever done is secret or behind closed doors have been recorded, and the ones with power (and veteran status) can access them.

Evil is brewed, evil is difficult to maintain. People, spirits both tend to swing back to neutral, but it takes effort to do good and bad. Evil spirits have agendas, they have a reason for what they do, and understanding that helps to drive them away.

I mean, we regard any possession as a bad given it's not their property, but yes there are benign possessions where the host can be unaware and/or coexist with the spirit. We typically don't see them because they are not reported. Usual signs are lapse in memory (not associated with illness), vivid dreams seeing yourself in 3rd person and a "sixth sense" feeling, say you notice phone call before it rings.
>>
>>19886922
Yea, some do get very intense, it is far rarer than people expect though. A curious thing though, the power of spirits in general has gone down significantly (levitation, people being thrown etc), and we are still studying why. General consensus, the use of black magic is down across the world, so spirits can't draw power. In places where black magic is prevalent, you see more possessions.
>>
>>19886934
Cool bro. I see. Interesting nonetheless
>>
>>19886949
Have not encountered Bigfoot, unless that's a saying for something?

>>19886951
I understand where you're coming from, these days you can go without hearing or seeing anything that'd make you believe what I've seen is real. Maybe, somehow, what we've seen behind those closed doors and curtains are not real, but the people do come out of it in better shape, so I'll keep doing it.
>>
File: 1506569469386.jpg (63 KB, 640x853)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>19886952
>everything you've ever done... have been recorded, and the ones with power can access them
This is fascinating to me. Several followup questions spring to mind:

What do you mean by "recorded?" Is this in the sense that God knows all, and they have some way of accessing His knowledge, or are there spirits who are everywhere which communicate with other more powerful spirits?

Are spirits beholden to a hierarchy or is it basically anarchy where the oldest and most powerful spirits dominate others through force?

Are there more appropriate nomenclature for the entities we're speaking of rather than "spirits?" How accurate are the general concepts of "ghosts," "demons," "the Devil," etc?

I've often heard that cats can sense spiritual beings, do you think there is any truth to this?
>>
>>19886999
Nice trips. There are non demonic spirits that are attached to everyone. In Islam we have two sitting on our shoulders recording our actions, in Christianity there are guardian angels (both good and bad). They aren't corrupted, and only record our actions (you can't quite think of it in terms of them writing on notepad, better to think of it as a big, shared consciousness). Our belief is that this consciousness is shared and can be accessed by higher angels (most of whom are shared among the early religions like Gibril/Gabriel). Part of this hierarchy were the fallen angels, also known as the first demons/spirits, like Lucifer.

Oh yes there are hierarchy. God is very into hierarchy, and it was passed to the angels and the fallen ones. Demons are spawned from other demons derived from dark powers (bad thoughts, black magic etc) and they owe their allegiance and control to those above them. These demons have free spirit so they can cause their mayhem (or choose not to) but if called upon, they will have to answer.

Nomenclature varies from region to region and there honestly isn't a right term. One thing, we give these spirits names, they don't have names. The higher demons have names as they are given by God, but again they are spoken through prophets. It is well known that if you utter a demon (or angel's) true name, you will achieve full control of them, but only He can do this.

Animals in general can sense spiritual beings. Dogs and cats get the most attention because we are around them and can observe it. Interestingly, animals in the ancient world were used as channels, and we theorize that's why they were important in cultures like Egypt and Greek.
>>
File: 1506213403011.jpg (68 KB, 590x302)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>19887048
Thankyou for your insightful responses, I have always been interested in exorcism and possessions since I was a young child. I actually witnessed a school teacher of mine become "unwell" when I was in kindergarten (5 years old) and I could never shake the feeling that it was not a "natural" occurence.

She was a young lady who was pregnant at the time though not so late that she couldn't keep teaching. Very sweet lady, I have fond memories of her because she was always soft-spoken and caring with us kids. When it happened she was reading a book to the class (Rainbow Fish was the title), and I remember noticing that her expression got sorta weird and frightened for a minute before she started speaking in "tongues" to the class. None of us could understand what she was saying, she pointed to a girl and asked her a question and the girl started crying, and a few other kids started crying after that. It went on for 10-15 minutes before she left us to do our own thing (I don't remember what happened next but nothing was done about it) and the next day she didn't show up, we never saw her again. I was told that she went on vacation to have her baby (lol)

She may have had a stroke or something but the gut feeling I got at the time was that something was seriously *different* about her, she was making facial expressions that I remember thinking of as being downright scary rather than just strange.

One last question, do you think (picrelated) counts as a sort of "possession?" Or is it more akin to a type of black magic and/or just an extreme display of devotion?
>>
What do exorcists think of mediums?
>>
>>19887141
Speaking in tongue (usually an archaic language the spirit is familiar with and making faces (since spirits don't have 'faces' like you or I would know) are big signs of a possession, so yea it very well could've been one. However, as always, can't rule a stroke or a breakdown either, memory can be fickle after all. But, these captures do happen, often in front of us.

I'd say extreme display of devotion, thought I don't know the particular context. The human mind is extremely powerful and it can be taught to do and handle things an average person couldn't even begin to imagine. I've seen a Tengri monk in Mongolia cut his penis off, sear the wound without wincing because he had too much lust. It was him and his faith alone that drove him to do that. Spirits usually don't resort to harm the host simply because it's their body too. Few come to that when they are cornered via exorcism or otherwise.

>>19887150
Not much, only a few are legitimate these days. Besides, if you can speak to the spirits, it's a two way street. You have have a very high mental fortitude to withstand it. You're not letting one in; you're letting them all in. It takes some good amount of training just to start communicating, then comes conditioning to keep yourself safe. If somehow you accidentally discover this innate ability to speak to spirits (I've only heard of such cases), you're either possessed or have a break down.
>>
how does one find the name of the demon they think is possessing them? can it be done by looking at its 'physical' features? or is it done by just the personality of the demon?
i was having an OBE when a red and black skinned demon with yellow eyes appeared. i think its tied to the word 'trick' because when that word crossed my mind as a thought the demon appeared.
>>
>>19887232
You can determine the type, origin by studying their behavior. Also if you truly saw a demon, it means they chose to show themselves, and most don't have 'human' forms, so the entity you saw was just a manifestation of a spirit in this reality (if it indeed chose to show itself). Do you know why the word 'trick' is associated? Did it whisper something like that, or show a sign? If it is a trickster spirit, don't outright assume it's hostile, if you don't let it bother you, they will move on.
>>
>>19887261
i was having an uncontrollable vision and as i was floating around i thought to myself that i should be seeing entities. afer a few seconds i wasnt seeing anything so i thought to myself 'maybe if i trick the entities into thinking im ready' the second i said 'trick' a face and upper torso appeared followed by a sort of powering down sound like a reactor shutting down or something.
it was smiling with needle -like teeth and had humanoid features. after that moment ive been seeing the number 33, but not just seeing it, its as if when the number 33 is around me its almost like this demon makes me look. its very hard to explain.
ive been on a hunt for the past 3 years.
>>
>>19887198
>If somehow you accidentally discover this innate ability to speak to spirits (I've only heard of such cases), you're either possessed or have a break down.

Medium here. Not experienced with the gift. Can confirm breakdown from communicating with spirits a few years back. Ended up under 72 hour watch in the hospital. No ones believes me when I tell them I spoke to angels and devils.
>>
i have a feeling i'm under spiritual attack. could you pray for me? i have a feeling i cant get rid of the black energy i accumulated via sins and i didnt go to church to confession
>>
>>19887287
Hm, perhaps a spirit is attached to you, are you religious? Prayers, holy water, paraphernalia may be enough to drive it away. The stronger your belief, the worse they feel.

>>19887312
I hope you're doing alright now, that's really too bad. I don't know where you're from and what you believe, but there might be places that can take you in and at least give support.

>>19887332
By the end of your own inquiry, I think you already know your solution. It's best to pray for yourself or have someone close to you (priest perhaps) pray for you. Believe it or not, prayers have very local effect.
>>
>>19887351
but if its local, so whats the point?
>>
Do you discard the cases where the demons starts talking shit like in youtube videos? They seem roleplaying to me.
>>
Question for you Sheik..
Just what are these ancient spirits you call demons, what is there origin... What is there sole purpose besides tormenting retarded humans
What say you Sheik.
I myself don't think these disembodied spirits have any connection to any religion.
Trans dimensional tricksters.
>>
>>19887351
I'm doing better. If anything, the encounter made me more aware, spiritually stronger.

I've always sensed them ever since I was a kid, seen them, etc, but getting older and I think the ability is getting stronger. And since the experience, I've actually wanted to train myself in the gift to get better, but because of what happened to my mental stability the last time, I'm wary of learning.
>>
>>19887351
i was born catholic but dont practice. im not really interested in getting rid of it, just understanding it and why it came to me.
im certain this being helps me but at a cost. it shows me the past (things that have happened related to me but i wasnt present for) and even put my consciousness into a moth. but the cost is fear, which i think it feeds off of.
anyhoo, i appreciate your input and help
>>
>>19887360
It's more about knowing the person you're praying for. If we are 3000 miles away, it won't mean much, nor if I don't know you in person. Speaking for myself, I can't exorcise a spirit if I'm not there in person, nor if I didn't study the patient.

>>19887365
When looking at a potential, the reasons for discards are pretty simple, after a while you can tell if they are possessed or just acting. Funny thing, some can't even tell themselves they are faking it because they really believe they are possessed. That being said, we probably let a few slip. But the bad ones you won't miss, trust me.

>>19887368
Depends on your faith, I personally believe in God, and that our prophets spoke His words. Personally, I'm a more "free" thinking when it comes to accepting other Judeo-Abrahamic religion, because I believe it's the same God. So, I base their origins on our version from the holy books and other texts. I know my faith works, but only I can personally vouch for that. I think they originated from God, as fallen angels, then spawned other spirits, who enjoy tormenting/toying with humans, but most live with no interactions with us.
>>
Demons gain nothing from attacking you/tormenting you, if you belief is stronger they understand you are a lost case and leave you alone, out of pity that you will never see the truth.
If a demon actually wanted to torment/punish you, there must have been a good reason, and you would not be writing this post.
You are either delusional or a larper.
>>
>>19887384
i was leaning toward beelzebub because ive had multiple sleep paralysis moments where i hear the sound of flies. ive also read that demons with yellow eyes are of higher rank. but ive been unsuccessful in communicating with it
>>
>>19887394
If you still think demons have red skin,horns,red eyes you are a larper. Why would one of the highest ranking demon of hell target you, what would he gain?
>>
>>19887371
I'm very happy to hear that. Personally, my own experiences made me stronger, others were surprised at that because unlike other I exercised empathy. I've been told I have a gift for what I do, I just know it took a lot of work and still takes a lot of work. I can't tell you if you should train yourself or not, it is a big decision, but know that this doesn't define you. If you do decide to follow through, remember, you fell down once, but you got back up. It's far easier to stand your ground when you know how hard the floor hits. Best of luck.

>>19887384
Well as I mentioned, any possession is bad, because there's another entity latched, though I'm no advocate on how you should lead your life.
>>
>>19887399
its a very long story and ive considerd making a large greentext about it on here, but people like you give me second thoughts.
why are you asking me like i know the answers?
>>
>>19887409
Because there is no logic behind it, I have experiences with demons, they told me and others that they do not attack people, they have also helped out me and alot of others. All of humanitys spiritual/magickal knowledge came from demons, yet here you are insulting them like they just randomly attack you.
>>
>>19887391
Anon here hits the nail right on the head, they really look for weak minded individual, but again these ill-intentioned spirits are rare, even rarer in the West with the lack of dark activities.

>>19887394
Beelzebub unlikely, I fear you wouldn't be exactly sane. It may be a spawn of his, but again, it's tough to say. The eyes you saw were manifestations, so they aren't the real form of the demon, though I haven't read anything about yellow eyes being a sign of rank.
>>
why is it so easy to become possesed when u talk to dead ones? aka ouija board etc
>>
>>19887426
Demons dont possess you unless you give them permission.
>>
>>19887418
If it is a lesser demon, then anon must have done something to someone who has protection of demons and is to be punished for it.
>>
>>19887428
how do u give them permission to do so?
>>
>>19887433
this is very true and your 33s solidify that.
i did do something to someone and it turns out that persons aunt is a medium. im sure shes done something to protect her family, but i still consider the relationship between me and the entity a mutal one, i dont think its hostile towards me. it just wants food.
i like to use the analogy of when a octopus feels threatened it inks, well i believe this demon feeds off that 'ink'
>>
>>19887451
Demons are powerful enough and dont need your energy to get powerful, being a medium does not signify being under protection of Satan and his demons. For example if I am under protection and someone kills my mothers and I myself dont do something to punish the person, my guardian demon will come and ask if I want to kill the person who killed my mother. If I tell him that I dont want vengence, demons will not act. If you ask them to not kill, they wont.

>>19887449
Affirmation, dont waste their time.
>>
>>19887404
Thank you, OP
>>
Op what do you think about satanism?
>>
>>19887465
ive explored the daemon thing too, i wonder if i saw a personification of it.
as cheesy as this sounds i was betrayed by my best friend and i think it caught the attention of the astral plane. in hindsight the things ive done and said have been too perfect and ive wondered if this demon took control to mitigate the damage towards me
>>
>>19887426
>>19887428
>>19887449
True, we all have a base God's protection as we are Adam's descendants that we must give them permission before they can enter out body. But it's not as simple as it seems. Imagine this, you're stuck in traffic, and you mutter "God I'll pray more if you let me out of this traffic." In other words, it will drive you to a desperation and make it harder and harder to say no. So a weak minded individual is a desired target.

>>19887451
I see, well just be wary of it, remember you have an higher authority.

Well this was more than I imagined the response could've been. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow night as well, my last night before another ritual in Brazil.
>>
>>19887487
Could you answer this before you go?
>>19887476
>>
>>19887486
Demons/daemons are very friendly and do not fear humanity, in fact they want to see humanity as their equal. Some demons where once human.

>>19887487
"I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands." - Satan/Enki

" give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls."- Satan/Enki

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Satan/Enki
>>
>>19887476
>>19887495
Alright I'll answer this as the last question. Satanism as I've seen in modern West seems like a parody or and outlet for expressionless atheists/agnostics, which isn't a bad thing; it's not as if 'Satan' or any spirits are getting power from it. The worship of demons and spirits are a different subject entirely, something that predates modern religions and is practiced unironically in remote parts where some of the worst humanity has to offer is showcased. There's a story to this, but maybe for another night.
>>
>>19887498
>Satanism as I've seen in modern West seems like a parody or and outlet for expressionless atheists/agnostics
Thats levays, not spiritual.
>>
File: 1510107314014.jpg (454 KB, 800x600)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>19886640
This thread reeks of samefag larp but I'll ask for your opinion if OP ever returns. I'm an extremely skeptical person who's been forced to carry these notions of something more because of what I've experienced. I'll list the significant experiences in order briefly but won't dwell since I've been told by my grandmother that just paying attention to the idea attracts bad things.
>About 4 years old. Messing around rolling under blankets laughing with sister, hear thud and assume she fell off bed, stop and sit up while still covered by the blankets asking if she's alright while feeling my way out. I feel body and barely see the body of my "sister" but not the face which is masked by hair, "she" grabs my hands and won't let go, I start freaking out, "she" never speaks but lets me go, I scramble out of the blanket only to find my sister standing in the doorway asking why I'm freaking out. I explain, we both notice the blanket is still lifted as if somebody is sitting up underneath it. It suddenly droops after a few moments before we run downstairs to find our mom.
>About 5 years old in same house as before. Helping carry clean laundry up from basement while sister and mother fold and load up more laundry. Rounding landing to top of basement staircase when suddenly the door slams closed. I look underneath the crack and see my dads boots walk away to the upstairs staircase out of view. My dad had just left to the store and we would've heard the car roll up the driveway if he had gotten home. Explain to sister/mum, we wait for my dad to get home. He gets home and I explain what happened. As soon as I finish a loud tumbling sound echos from upstairs. Dad grabs bat, warns for possible intruder to leave before he beats his ass, loud thumping sound answers back, dad finds nothing as we're left confused.
cont.
>>
>>19886640
How does it feel to capitalize mental illness and nativity of people?
>>
>>19888040
>About 6yo and we moved. Morning before school. My mum and dad are at work while my older sister is hogging the bathroom. Sitting alone on my bed waiting to use the bathroom, there's a TV turned off across from me. While daydreaming notice my bed/body is rocking back and forth uncontrollably, look into the reflection of the TV and see a large black entity looming behind my body against the white wall. Freak out and rush into bathroom while my sister asks whats wrong.
>Moved again and I'm 9yo now.Extreme trouble being alone, can't sleep unless exhausted, I can't describe this as anything but living in torment. Whenever I'm alone and things are quiet a voice whispers my name in my ear, especially at night. I would hear foreign whispers surrounding my bed, constant with this random harassment of whispers in my ears. My sister who I shared a room with heard the loud whispers too and asked if I was whispering my own name to myself. Feel an extreme uneasiness whenever I'm alone. I sleep every night with a cd player playing hymns into my headphones. This goes on for years in varying degrees, mother is distraught and father wants to rush to get me baptized.
>Months later we leave our home to get groceries leaving only the 2 dogs at home. Return to find dogs terrified, have vomited and been sick everywhere in the house. A seemingly impossible amount for 2 tiny dogs who eat nothing but 1 bowl of dog food per day. Strange black claw marks across every family photo, along walls, on my face in soccer photos. Family cleans the entire house while I wait outside.
>Nighttime comes and fruit is flung off our counters across the kitchen hard enough to break open. Family is unsettled at this point, mother takes photo of the mess. Weird distortions against the window pane.
>Nightmares almost every night repeating the same dream of a dark entity existing within our house with a menacing formless aura
cont.
>>
>>19886640
as-salaam 3alaikum

Islam is really different in how it approaches evil spirits, because it's end goal is to convert them before expelling them. Still, it is important to remember that jinn are not thought of as weird in Islam. They were taken for granted as a reality of life in Arabia before Muhammad (SAW) and pagans would ask the jinn of a place for refuge before stopping, ask permission before peeing/spilling water, and other similar actions to avoid offending the guardian jinn of a place. So this is something that was embraced by Islam because of the Sunnah of Muhammad (SAW) and not because of the Arab superstition. Jinn are just a part of the average Arab's life.
>>
File: 1505916459845.png (351 KB, 463x526)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>19888098
>I finally get baptized and things seem to settle down for a few years. Things start to happen again when I'm about 17.
>Nighttime, sister and mother are asleep in bed. Dad and I are chatting in the living room before bed with the lights off enjoying the moonlight coming through the windows and the display of a decorative lamp my mother has plugged in the corner. Suddenly somebody sort of tall with long hair walks towards us from the kitchen, our kitchen is separated by a door that's mostly closed and the light doesn't directly shine through the doorway. My sister and mother are short but we assume it's my sister and invite her to join us. The figure lingers staring at us with it's body as close as it can be before pushing open the cracked door. Dad and I just look at each other and think she's messing with us, we ask her to come in again but the figure stays still for like 20 seconds facing us before turning around and walking towards the bedroom hallway at the other side of the kitchen. I rush over and expect to find my sister or mum laughing at us but find them both asleep. There's no way they could've closed their doors without us hearing the squeaky hinges
>The nightmares come back but worse this entity is taking different forms in my dreams now, threatening to rape me, its in every dream I have
>Soon randomly meet a family friend who's over for breakfast with my mother, neither of us know her very well yet. She's a really nice normal person. Before I leave for the day she stops me and very intently asks if I'm a religious person. She starts apologizing for sounding weird before explaining that she had the strangest dream about me before we even met. Says in her dream I was possessed by a spirit and that I was trapped in it's clutches frozen stiff. She asked my name and then the spirits name who replied "Marcus" and said I was his son who he'll never let go. Mother is just confused.
What is your opinion on this shit? Am I crazy?
>>
>>19888153
No.You’re just a lying little attention seeking faggot.
>>
>>19887498
Op thank you for sharing this knowledge with us and expanding our experiences especially in regards to what you observed with other Abrahamic religions and exorcism. Would love to talk to you more and hear more. Blessings your way and thank you for your work.
>>
File: IMG_3131.jpg (36 KB, 245x204)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>19888283
Not saying that he/she isn't, but what exactly compells you to make a post such as that? You seem unhappy and frustrated.
>>
>>19888098
Great creepy pasta. Sad if true. More details
>>
>>19886693
What kind of bargain? Like how do you do it? What can you possibly offer the spirit for it to accept and go away?
>>
I'm of Germanic descent and I choose to Worship the Germanic gods, particularly Wotan. I have heard that a lot of people who are not his chosen people, are hated by him, so they call me hatefull, but doesn't your deity, Yahweh hate gentiles as well?
>>
>>19889320
The jews are not the people of Enki/Wotan. Yaweh does hate gentiles as he was created by the jews.
>>
>>19888590

You can always spot an attention whore from a mile away. LARPfag needs to make his own thread instead of trying to jack this one.
>>
do u go to hell for suicide
>>
My question is, how can you be an Islamic exorcist, as practicing magic within Islamic states, is punishable by death? I currently have friends in Islamic states that do work in private due to these laws.

How do you bypass them? As for what I've known, it's incredibly looked down upon.
>>
>>19889343
Will you be punished if you kill your enemies?
>>
>>19889526
No,
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Enki/Wotan

Not even enemies, as long as it is not people who also follow Enki/Wotan, you shall not be punished.
>>
>>19889558
He seems like a nice guy.
>>
>>19889558
Do christians worship yahweh? And is he a cruel god?
>>
>Exorcist

bwaaaahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahaaaahaahaaaaaahahahaahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah....................
>>
>>19889684
Christians worship the nazarene also known as jesus, who is the supposed son of yahweh/jehova.
"YHVH" aka "Yaweh" "Jehova" is nothing more than a system of Jewish magick. "YHVH" known as the "tetragammaton" represents the four corners and elements, as does "INRI" along with the four gospels; these represent the four corners of magick and the four elements that are so important in any magickal working. "YHVH" is used extensively in (Jewish) magick. The Jews stole the Kabalah from the Egyptians and corrupted it. It is mainly chanted- "Yod Heh Vau Heh" in different combinations.
He should not be reffered to as "god" as he is nothing but a mass of energy feeding of the deluded christians/muslims. The same is with the torah.
>>
>>19889699
What happens to the European souls who fall for this?
>>
>>19889787
Anyone who is not a jew is of Wotan/Enki. Any gentile who does fall for it gets their energy drained at death by "angels", if they find your energy not worth their time, they make you a slave.
Angels are weak beings as they constantly need energy of others to continue being alive.
They put fear into hearts of christians in order to lead them away from Satan/Enki/Wotan since they are brainwashed to believe he is evil.
>>
>>19889801
So yahweh is moloch? And what can you tell me about the hexagon on Saturnus? Is it the gate to hell?
>>
>>19889838
Jehova does not exist, the ones who blood sacrifice/sacrifice children are the jews who do it towards the large mass of energy known as the torah, who they consider their god even thought they know he is a false god.
I know that Hell, the real one is in the astral, it is what lights up the whole astral with its blue light.
>>
>>19889801
You're so wrong that your bones are showing.
>>
>>19889847
Is there another deity as powerful as Enki?
>>
>>19889881
Not as powerful but his demons/daemons/gods who are the gods of hell are the closest you can find.
>>
>>19889883
Who is his true existing enemy? And can you describe his personality?
>>
File: Enki.gif (221 KB, 427x613)
221 KB
221 KB GIF
>>19889887
There is no one powerful enough to rival him, although now the jews are a threat as a lot of people believe in their lies and christianity. The more energy the torah takes the more powerful it becomes. Pic related, its Enki. I have not had enough experiences with him himself to see his personality, although I do have experience with demons/gods.
>>
>>19889914
Are there dangerous demons/gods?
>>
>>19889948
Not at all, infact they are friendly and do not fear humanity, they want humanity to complete its final work and be equal to them in spiritual immortality, some demons/gods were human once.
>>
>>19889962
So what is the deal with guys like OP who perform exorcisms?
>>
Hello I belive i can become an exorcist and I want to have some tips if you may
>>
>>19889914
woke as fuck. Don't forget it's demon/god/alien.
>>
>>19889967
Larp or its lesser demons trying to show the true path but since they are so deluded with their "faith" the demons leave them alone out of pitty.
>>
I have some questions for the OP and this thread in general:
1. How do you explain aliens? are they just demons?
2. Do ghosts of people exists? Aren't they supposed to be in hell or heaven?
3. How do you explain different experiences of NDEs? There are people who say they were at peace, met lost relatives, were able to travel through the universe and so on.
4. What's the real truth about the abrahamic religions? You said you were muslim but what about Jesus or David? Aren't they worth nothing anymore?
5. Could demons be the false gods of older religions like the egyptian, sirian and so on? (i've also read a theory where they compared the 72 virgins of Quran to the 72 demons of "Lesser Key of Solomon" lol)
6. How do you explain accounts of past lives? There are accounts which really made me question everything
7. What are the sources/books where I can learn about the higher rank demons and in general about the spirit world?
8. How do you explain dinosaurs? I know it's a weird question but it's still a part of the puzzle that I can't answer
9. What do you think about this account? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g2PutZlwEs
>>
Am I the only one who after getting in this paranormal bullshit thinks we as humans aren't worth shit? Like seriously, we are the last in the chain of the spirit world. We have just 2 options: hell or heaven based on our actions and subjection. This is contrary to everything I've been taught. in school and society. All my myths about humans as being capable to achieve and explain anything rationaly are just gone.
I don't find any sense in this "world", like why God? what's the point of all this? Why do people have to suffer eternally in hell? What's so ethical about it? Where is the logic behind this world if there is really a God caring for us? Why doesn't he show up at least and let's us know the real truth for once. Idk, maybe I'm stupid but I just feel like a puppet with nothing much to llive than a promise for a paradise of saints while everyone else will be tortured for something that to me isn't worth of an eternal fire. Now that I feel this is the reality sometimes I just wish I was never born
>>
>>19889990
Please can you give me some book names on this topic? I never spoke to anyone about this, but I was raised in a christian orthodox, above average religious family and everyone who went to church very frequently and prayed very much got fucking sick in general and they got shit health, or cancer, or tumoras, or alz etc. Also I have heard and seen lots of cases where people (that went to pilgrimage in my country) had accidents, like fatal ones, trees falling on them b/c of random 100+km/h storms which are very uncommon in eastern EU and many other things. This can't be a fucking coincidence, only a fucking ignorant retard would think that. I've always felt there's something wrong with this bullshit religion and sick rituals and "Jesus". Sorry for my shit english
>>
>>19889320
>>19889343
Nope. Yahawah loves the stranger who cleaves to him and his people the Hebrews. Don't listen to the lies from the false Yids. They don't know anything.
>>
>>19889801
This is roleplay bullshit. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>19886640
What's the relation between drugs and demons?

Is sugar of any relevancy in this whole deal?
>>
>>19890274
Joy of Satan, their main website has a lot of info, exposing Christianity
>>
>>19888116
Cringe
>>
>>19887498
what about the awliyâ esh-Shaytân?
>>
>>19892069
"Cringe"

Fuck you?
>>
They taught you ruqya in a madrassa? What kind of madrassa did you go to lol I only learnt the Quran.
>>
>>19887428
Not true. Most people with minor entities have no idea.
>>
File: Devon Rex Cat.jpg (118 KB, 1200x900)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>19886952
Matthew 7:23-24 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Exorcisms and miracles don't gain you ANY favor with God
>>
>>19886640
Where are you from ? You've mentioned an experience in Morocco, stuff like that happens a lot in here ? Why is that ?

About the west and satanism, are you up to date on the current pizzagate/pedogate/cults ?

I know basic stuff about jinn 'n such, just let them be and you'll be alright. Unrelated question, I have really fucked up dreams since I was a kid and they are getting worst and worst. Is this relevant ?
>>
>>19886640
Do you meditate?
>>
I often hear and see things. A lot of times I hear someone calling my name often. I don’t realize that it’s not a real person until after answer but I heard you’re not supposed to answer. What happening to me?
>>
>>19886640
>In the Islamic organization
>Excorcist
Sure lad
>>
>>19895300
All abrahamic religions have exorcisms.
>>
Hey.

How do demons pick their targets?
How do they integrate with them?
Is it through invitation? Sin? Drug use?
>>
>>19887412
White-knighting for demons, now this is why I come to /x/.
>>
>>19895245
Same...Also people arguing but when I go to check there's nothing.
>>
>>19895910
same

Pitty OP hasn't come back, this was a great thread but it's falling apart now
>>
>>19895114

Have it ever occurred to you that he does this out of a genuine desire to help people from spirit influence?

Not everyone do religious deeds just to curry favor with God, you selfish fool.
>>
>>19890120

1- I don't know the Quran didn't mention anything about them i guess.
2- People now are dead Allah wil bring them back in the day of judgment.
3- I guess they're just not true.
4- Jesus is a prophet not son of god.
5- Idk but Allah made them so he can test the peoples faith.
>>
>>19895935
Actually I’ve heard that too, like people talking or arguing, me assuming that it’s my family, and then realizing no ones home. I used to think it was like the neighbors maybe and our walks are thin but it’s sounds way too close by to be the neighbors.
>>
>>19897013
*walls
>>
OP, I am a Christian, descendant of Jewish converts on both sides of the family. I believe in the God of Abraham, Jesus is Lord.

I believe that the sons of Ishmael are still our brothers and that the disagreements we have in out histories and scripture is a much a test as to whether we react with love or hate in such a case as a disagreeing brother people as it is anything else.

There is an energy field permeating all of the world we inhabit, Tesla, Reich and a number of others from the sciences of the west have stumbled onto it, spirit interacts with it strongly, belief or disbelief can affect the working operation of some devices that utilize it. Aether is another Western word for the concept.

There is a positive and negative component to this energy, a sufficiently negative person can short out a positive aligned machine and l presume the inverse as well.

I think demons interact with this field, I'm not an expert though, just a few observations, especially with regard to government/corporation responses and attempts to slow the spread of such knowledge. I think certain types of disturbances in this field are dangerous or at least repellant towards them, may be useful in your work.

I just wanted to point you to an interesting line of research, Tesla gave a lecture "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena". I would suggest starting there.
>>
I experience some strange symptoms myself, one of them being I have this very strange feeling I can't really describe well, it feels like there is another presence both inside me and besides me, I've felt like this since I was incredibly young and I'm not sure why.

Also, is it possible to commune with a demon possessing you? What are other notable symptoms of possession?
>>
>>19892069
t. demon spirit
>>
I have a question, I'm Christian BTW, I heard someone say that hell is a lie to push us in the right direction. The reasoning behind it is if god is all knowing and knows what we will do in life then are some of us created to suffer? I don't know what to make of this and I was wondering what your input would be on this.
>>
>>19897371
Hey bro, my grandfather has been an pastor for 50+ years and has done dozens of exorcisms and has told me what to look for, either your a schizo or you need help from a priest.
>>
>>19886640
Ever had yo ass eaten by a demon?
>>
>>19886640
You ever heard demonic whispering coming from the air?
>>
>>19886640
I may or may not be going through some things in life

Any tips?
>>
OP here, wow I did not expect the thread to continue, I missed a lot of questions, so I'll start a new thread
>>
New thread
>>>19899941

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.