[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hey /x/, what should I do if my friends and family are acting super weird, like some irl crowd-stalking shit but people I know? I don't know if asking will even help at this point but I don't want to go through life without anyone to trust.

Suggestions??
>>
>>19895187
Omfg please dont suspect your friends and family of crowd-stalking. You need to get to a doctor right now because that’s fucked up and medicine will make you forget about it. You should also do talk therapy because you will need help. Please dont even think about it any further except for planning to get help.
Hopefully your friends and family really are keeping close watch on you because they are worried you’re developing mental illness. Are you early 20s male? Get to the doctor anon
>>
>>19895203
I don't have schizo-affective disorder and am well past the mean age of schizophrenia onset. Imo it's likely an information attack related to congruent catalysts in my immediate protracted aspect.

Disregarding your latent paranoia rationalization; in terms of an actual werido series of events that preclude delusion or confirmation bias, what, in your opinion, could be the cause of such a thing?

I ain't gonna go ham on my friends because a dog told me to or anything -- I'm honestly simply reaching out since some irl janky shit appears to be happening.
>>
>>19895218
Well tell us what’s happening or we can’t make a good judgement. When someone posts on /x/ “i think my friends and family are gangstalking me” i dont care what you think that’s a red flag for schizo type something
>>
>>19895234

Let me see if I can fart out an analogy that covers the issue without being too convoluted:

"The Michigan J. Frog Effect" (per the classic Loony Toons cartoon) -- If, in some oddball x-files world, someone or something was trolling you by proxy but in a way that's sufficiently subtle as to be very hard to explain, but is otherwise anecdotally obvious, how should one react? For example, Imagine you received an anonymous message on reddit with a jpg of a toilet brush. Isn't very threatening in of itself, right? But then you go to your buddy's house and he has a fresh pack of toilet brushes sitting on his couch. Meh. Then you go to your sister's house and there are more toilet brushes around than are reasonably necessary or in line with the amount of brushes she'd have on a day-to-day basis. Eh. Then you go to your girlfriend's house and there's a toilet brush there, prominently displayed in the toilet, abandoned mid-use. Hrm. Then you go to work and they ask you to scrub the toilet even though that isn't what you'd usually be doing. Dafuq?? Then you go on youtube and the first ad you see is for toilet brushes, and you can't chalk it up to targeted advertising since you didn't search for toilet brushes or otherwise mention it in proximity to a smartphone receiver or mic. Ah shit, is this some cointelpro shit?? At that point it starts bothering you, not so much due to the brushes themselves but because you have the distinct impression that it's intentional and it's meant to bother you.

Then it keeps happening. (This is a simplified analogy, btw). How do you handle something like that if you don't know for sure if it's intentional on your friends' part, but are reasonably convinced it's intentional on some level?

If you find that too silly or delusional to humor, please simply imagine that scenario as if it's a Thing That Could Actually Happen™ -- how should one respond??
>>
How to respond? Fucking ignore it. Can't? Go get halp
>>
>>19895375

Right now I'd simply be happy having friends who don't play into the "toilet brush" scenario. It's interesting since I've learned a lot about how such a thing may actually occur, but the deficit of trust is untenable, imo, and the novelty of the situation doesn't really compensate for the cognitive dissonance and trauma.
>>
>>19895488
You're consciously attracting these thoughts by over valuing the information that's been provided.
>>
>>19895504

If I can make the situation my own, however, and then normalize my response, wouldn't that act as a deterrent to more such trolling in the future?

Due to both pride and logic I'd prefer to lean into the jank, so to speak.

That would presumably require consensus.
>>
File: 1480638427731.jpg (149 KB, 800x820)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>19895316
>Imagine you received an anonymous message on reddit
>>
>>19895316
>>19895488
what *actually* happened. the toilet brush thing happening would freak me out but im still not convinced you're not connecting dots that aren't there.
>>
>>19895566

A few things of note:

A) I was already well versed in existentialism and basic psychology when it started, so I already cycled through the potential rationalizations in classic human terms as I know them, early and thoroughly. It actually took quite a bit to spoop me.

B) I'm very active politically and have a knack for explaining complex ideas in a funny way, which is why this conversation is ongoing instead of only "go take some meds you psychotic retard". In my approximation that acts as evidence of the "congruent catalysts" I mentioned earlier.

C) Projected sociological catalysts are oddly in line with my interpretation of events, which suggests to me that this is a scenario of attrition, which in of itself suggests I may yet maintain an advantage.

That said, how do you explain a protracted information attack that's been happening for years?

If you'd like a more thorough explanation please contact me at /u/PantsGrenades on reddit. :)
>>
>>19895655
this has to be someone trolling their friend on reddit right?
>>
>>19895660

Naw brugh shit's dismal and I want to find people I can trust. I could probably get by without that but that's what I value. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>19895548

They got that tasty text formatting tho
>>
>>19895187
You're being a fucking weirdo. We all notice it Anon. Cut it out.
>>
>>19895533
It's not trolling if you don't pay attention it. Trolling requires a reaction from you, so what is the intended reaction supposed to be? This sounds complex and convoluted, if anything, it's the matrix fucking with you and not the actual players.
>>
>>19895990
Also, the matrix is your own doing, this is a manifestation of your mind. You're attracting this to you.
>>
Sure, all is right in the world and nothing ever ever bad happens.
>>
>>19896001
Shut up tinfoilfag
>>
>>19895854
Kek newfag can’t bold italics or underline
Ofc I’m not gonna waste it in this shit thread.
>>
>>19896295

I'm more interested in html video text links that won't wind up as a swath of embedded videos at the end of my post.
>>
>>19896281
oh yeah, I'm the tinfoil fag because I'm pointing out that what he's focusing on is also attracting to him
>>
>>19896521

How will we accomplish anything if we get buttfucked by information firewalls? I don't believe causality is really an issue; either way ego can counter causality by virtue of our being aware of the notion to start with.
>>
>>19896281

What do you think it is, then?
>>
>>19895187
It’s called gangstalking, look it up. The people directing the gangstalking are the state government, police department and maybe the freemasons in your local lodge, the point of gangstalking is to make you go crazy and overly paranoid and commit suicide.
>>
Is that toilet brush shit actually happening to you

If not, quit being a faggot and greentext what's happening

Only reason you won't is because you know niggas gonna tell you you're crazy then you're out of excuses to not seek help
>>
>>19895316
Give us specific examples or fuck right off
>>
>>19895316
I mean it

https://youtu.be/bs8Yjh45rhs
>>
>>19897675
https://youtu.be/8CnTIOMB6eM

Its not masons or gov ops its bored assholes or psychos
>>
>>19897898
They’re not bored assholes, they’re literally paid to do this shit, nobody would precisely coordinate gangstalking tactics for no money, the state government directs the gangstalking.
>>
File: ORllyTaxCat.jpg (82 KB, 500x375)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>19897909
Oh R'lly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&list=RDCNtwjbf5wDA
>>
>>19897909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSSh6G3Bx0
>>
>>19897909
Evidence now or I call Bullshit and Faggot
>>
>>19897909
Why can I not find the original video upload of this and its just a bunch of copy cat shit tube channels. Must be gang stalking right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1GCoVzxGg
>>
>>19897909
Nope, its not gang stalking, its just video spammer uploader cunts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWYwckFrksg
>>
>>19897909
I know, I know, you are gonna use shit like this right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TogAF5Nkq98

Go through all of his videos, notice how its never the same people "gangstalking" him. How its always rando toronto dip shits.

Sure a couple of them might be undercover police hoping to bust drug dealers. But not every single person he sees is one of them.

Like in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGKmsjv0Sk

So, until you can get me or anyone else for that matter even the most base of concrete evidence that has even the slightest consistency, THEN YOU NEED TO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU
>>
>>19898039
The state government directs the gangstalking op, police departments let the gangstalking op happen to targeted individuals and they recruit dumb civilians to gangstalk you
>>
>>19897909
And to end this for you.

Real gangstalking, is almost always assholes, idiots, cock suckers, and bored retards and psychos. Whom being so mentally deranged that they waste time, effort and money to bother people so they can feel powerful. Who knows, maybe they have that to waste, but it just makes them psychotic assholes by the fact they are wasting it.

If people are, "gangstalking you for real" which I have actualy dealt with, and it was just bored teenager afluenza asshole brats with nothing better in life but to almost get themselves shot by a legally and heavily armed citizen, to show off for girls whom would rather finger bang than fuck them. The best course of action is to ignore the piss out of them until they do something to break the law, at which point you contact law enforcement and let them deal with exactly the wrong they did for only the reason you are calling.

Eventually after the alfuenza bored retard asshole psycho brats lose to you often enough, they will take it to the point where you can LEGALLY SPLATTER THEIR FUCKING BRAINS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PAVEMENT SO THE CRIME SCENE CLEANUP CREWS CAN COME AND SCRAPE THEIR MASTICATED SKULLS AND BRAINS UP OFF THE PAVEMENT AND THEN WASH THE RESIDUE DOWN THE DRAIN WITH A HOSE.

BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU DO WITH SHIT, YOU SCRAPE IT UP WITH A LITTLE SHOVEL AND HOSE THE RESIDUE DOWN THE DRAIN.

But, until that point, you should probably calm the fuck down, and record actual instances of "gangstalkers" breaking the actual law. So they can go to court and look like idiots.

Understand?
>>
>>19898050
NO SIR, WRONG.

AN INDIVIDUAL IDIOT OFFICER FUCKING YOU AROUND OR HIM AND HIS OTHER COP BUDDIES BEING DIP SHIT COCK SUCKERS TO YOU, DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE ENTIRE LAW ENFORCEMENT SPHERE IS OUT TO GET YOU.

Now read my last post please. The one before this one please.
>>
This is what those who play silly games with me do not understand.

"Break Those Bones Whose Sinews Gave It Motion"

Tremors, reverberating
Frequency of doom
How strongly the violent thoughts of vengeance echo
Setting in motion the strings of hate

Shudder
Shudder
Vibrate

This is the soundtrack to our hostility
To our mailcious intent
To the pointless grudge forever held
The callow dream, the dismal wish to harm

Animate now
The twisted sounds
Of our disdain
Our rage
The notations
To our contempt
To unforgiveness and loathing

A sonic declaration of spite
And resentment
Its resonance grinding to dust our souls
The twine of revenge tightly strung

Its subharmonics
The undoing of all
So enticing
The retaliation
Chords of man
The all-deafening
Oscillation of the damned

Let forth the hateful
The murderous
Let their malignant prayers resound
The reverbant
Odious request
The wish of death abound

So enticing
The retalitation - chords of man
The all-deafening
Oscillation of the damned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9LpMZuBEMk
>>
>>19898050
KNOW WHAT I TELL YOU AND IT AWAITS THOSE WHO THE DEATH GAME PLAYS

"Pitch Black"

The soul burned in heaven clouds
before the greyed events of ones reality per se through marches of hate
onward, payed to bullion from spoken stabs taken by controls
to unified fanned by reality - distant souls.

The second wave will break from this say to the humanity
by the numb axis numbing forever to sell their horror,
the grounds are ready to plunge, then we start to empty
forgotten by illumination, darkness is all there is.

Weapon come, defy your fears. Again try to stand your ground.
Gone unwritten a living son, Step into my oblivion.
Come and watch! you're stabbing down,
you're pleased now, there's nothingness.
Unreached a living son, step into oblivion.

Cunning, come into the vortex then comprehend,
extending their twisted eyes. My own replant taunting us,
fears, my instinct continues to scan,
Now to the choir disgust, as seen by all these American dates
and missing something disgraced forever, bound to bleed.

Why it's confused and ridiculed and chained and scrapped
from birth, downed, repelled in their mind and ways -
to stay on the berth of human ground, humiliation flaunts the seed
of apprehension played, weighing events, black states to call a shade
of my every day.

Weapon come, face your fears. You're damned, you tried, it's burning ground.
Bask in the light of a mocking sun, step into my oblivion.
Come and watch the stabbing ground,
you're pleased now there's nothingness
unreached, a living son, step into oblivion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlhFyonWkMc
>>
They all play checkers, and I play chess.

Know what awaits those you dare to play my favorite game, that always ends for my enemies, such, as, this.

May the most holy one true god be appeased, pleased and served by my existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus
>>
>>19895187
Unless your off your meds, and smoke too much weed. Because of...
>>
File: terremoto-de-valdivia.jpg (118 KB, 640x427)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Look how presidents smile when they make promises to the innocent,
look at how the union is offered to this world and the other
The candidates
Look how the oaths are redoubling,
but after the vote, double torment.

Watch the swarm of watchers to spray flowers to the student
Look like carabineros shine to offer prizes to the workers
look how they dress corporal and sergeant, to dye red
the pavements
look how they desecrate the sacristy with skins and hats of hypocrisy.

Look how they whitened Mary's month and the poor denied the light of day;
look like they show him a shotgun to take the poor man out of his bread,
Look how the officials are powdered to count the calendar sheets.

See how the secretaries manage
the kind pages of each newspaper,
Look how they smile angelic, look how they forget that they are mortal.
>>
>>19898234
We are being boxed in and drawn out. After the Election, when they were disappearing the people that had certain files, everything changed. We watched freedom die. And prevented the final nail in the coffin, at the same time. Installed and running things. Your police state. Time, is on our side.
>>
>>19898050
NOW FOR YOU, KNOW, WITH WHAT, YOU, DEAL. As written as it was to me, with me, without me, and by me, for me and not for me. A song of message a many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1nGplcVZTQ
>>
>>19895316
Universe is just telling you to clean ur shit
>>
>>19895316
>reddit
fuck
off
>>
>>19895316
reality is a fucked place my dude. there is probably something going on. what did the reddit message say btw
>>
>>19896281
xd whn ur wrong
>>
>>19897675
but why though? for what purpose does it serve for freemasons to do that?
>>
>>19898039
Gangstalking is actually just a new term for 'blacklisting'
>>
>>19898557
Definition of blacklist

:a list of persons who are disapproved of or are to be punished or boycotted
>>
The Fury is coming.
>>
Gangstalkers ruined my life..
Told evryone In my town i am a pedo, murderer, terrorist and a sexual deviant drug addict.

Its pretty fucked..
Plus they broke into my house
Stole all the information I had on them
License plates pictures ip addresses
So im back to square one..

Now they usually just try to pravoke me to violence by coming up to me in public and saying off the wall shit.
Tailgating me..
They are pathetic.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-l9Orqxi_g
>>
>>19895316
sounds like youre getting stalked you better clean that toilet before you use it and make sure not to get backsplashes. Theyre telling you the toilet has something. You probably have aids and crabs by now.
>>
File: Intense pondering.jpg (69 KB, 699x485)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>19895187
tell me though anon. what have you done that could have caused such attention
>>
>>19899395
You are innocent until proven guilty you shill
This isnt the middle east.
>>
>>19899419
(shill) nice one go larp somewhere else.
>>
>>19899467
I spe3k the truth the only larp here is your SIS cuck ass.
>>
>>19895218

Yep. You're nuts.
>>
>>19897859
This. This is the mark of a schizo nutcase. You can never pin them down and get the simple facts because its all some imagined synchronicity bullshit that only makes sense in their head.
>>
>>19895316
>the government is trolling me with toilet brushes
you're out of your fucking mind. The way you type is very much like the schizophrenic word salad. If it's not schizophrenia you have some other kind of mental illness. Go see a doctor and tell them exactly what you just said and you'll be lucky if you aren't forced into an institution.
>>
>>19895218
>Imo it's likely an information attack related to congruent catalysts in my immediate protracted aspect.
>preclude delusion
>>19895316
the way you type is full of clanging. A serious symptom of schizophrenia
>>
File: 14cOKb2G.jpg (84 KB, 512x512)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>19900037
Wrong

Brats at local beach start fucking with the old wolf to show off for under age puss

Old wolf ignores puppies tuggin on tail

Over time things escalate period of moths

Same puppies in traffic follow me
I contact the yarls while pups growl bark and antagonize to play victim

I let them pass me and they throw bottle at my drivers side window window remains intact

Yarls on my phone instruct to not engage taqgets

Gave yarls their plate num and such

Yarls handle them and i went on my way

Gave the pupies personal data to the bad wolves on bikes of all types

Thats the gist of it there is more and its all on record with the yarls

Have a nice day you ass
>>
>>19900387
Define clanging in respect to the posters statement
>>
>>19900372
Well maybe his friends and senpai and coworkers want him to clean toilets or there was a sale on shitter scrubbers
>>
>>19895218
>Imo it's likely an information attack related to congruent catalysts in my immediate protracted aspect
I'm being dead serious when I ask this: are you trying to sound smart for us, or are you actually trying to make sense? Because if you're actually trying to make sense, then I've got some bad news for you - you have some kind of mental illness affecting you.

Everyone ITT can see it in the way you write. You are in complete denial about the possibility of having an illness, but think about it like this: if random strangers on the internet can become immediately aware that something is wrong with you, then maybe it's worth seeing a doctor about.
>>
File: images-67.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>19900037
https://youtu.be/XoQij9q8WwI
>>
>>19900473
Are you trying to sound like Rorschach from Watchmen lmfao there's something wrong with you too
>>
>>19900549
Highly trained
Highly inteligent
High capacity for violence
Ptsd resaulting from life long tramas
Knowledge and praticed in hand to hand weapons of many types and firearms
Trained in aggresive and evasive driving tactics and vehicle protection and weaponisation

There is more

Took court ordered 5 hour mental exam passed all portions only thing wrong found is conjecture

Quotes from evaluator
Paranoid makes eye contact
Would make an exemplary father

Not only are you wrong you are also a retard by my standard of inteligence and a https://youtu.be/MRiJSio7Yrw

So suck a dick up till you hickup noing
>>
>>19900549
The more they steel the more i train to protect and kill

As is the way of the lone traveler
https://youtu.be/0v-I0d_EKn0
>>
>>19900549
I am the rock of sisyphus and you dare to force me up the hill

Idiots

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.