[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Are drugs /x/?

Shit like DMT sounds like a glitch in the Matrix. It’s something that is produced naturally in our bodies, but is only said to release by death (or otherwise taking a hit of it)

I’ve never tried it because my nightmares are intense as is, but this feels like meaningful discussion
>>
>>19895537
>Are drugs /x/?
sometimes they are a gateway, earned or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x200)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Mushrooms can help you visualize and create thoughts that will help with whatever you need with.

You must make a affrimation before digesting it, and the heightened state of consciousness will enable you to dwelve into that thought form.

After you are expierenced with the drug offcourse, shrooms can be very unforgiving if you try to control it, you must learn to think with the drug.
>>
>>19895571
Do you think shrooms open you up to demonic possession if not careful?

Otherwise, I agree. If you go in with a clear topic and intent, you will come out of the trip with a better understanding of said topic.
>>
File: maaaybe.gif (1.55 MB, 300x306)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>19895537
Not only when you die. It is literally the drug that makes you dream. Your brain releases it during rem sleep.
>>
>>19895571
>>19895537
The scariest thing about psychedelics is the time distortion. The feeling of being trapped between the fabric of time, not being able to escape, the same moment repeating over and over again for an eternity. I've even felt like I've gone backward in time for a brief moment. The greatest thing I've learned so far is that time is not linear, nor is it atomic.

I want to explore further but the time loop is the most frightening thing you can ever experience, I'm scared it could happen again
>>
File: Dude...jpg (6 KB, 320x290)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>19895593
According to shamans, yes. Hence why they always do rituals to chase off evil spirits before ayahuasca ceremonies. But ive done psychedelics, including dmt cointless times, and im fine. It all comes down to what you believe. Beliefs create your reality.
>>
>>19895850
Oath to this friend, I smoked 5meo DMT combined with regular DMT in the amazon, wow. Experienced an eternity of time loops, counted over 60 full lifetimes go by, the whole time being exceedingly terrified. There is no way to be prepared for a breakthrough, the only way is to roll with the punches, and don't fight it. Harsh but solid lesson. Dreaming has never been the same since as well. Been experiencing several intense lucid dreams a night ever since that day, which was 8 months ago LOL (only just overcame the ptsd)
>>
File: Eldergod.jpg (34 KB, 443x332)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Anyone else experience similar entities? I saw a being made entirely of light with huge yoda ears, or maybe wing ears like thor. Couldnt really tell, the divine light coming off him was too bright. He also had little helper elves also made of light, that would jump through realities while creating new ones behind them at the same time.
>>
>>19895881
Well I'm dealing with a super religious situation and I'm worried of running into the wrong neighborhood if you know what I mean. What can I do to ward off evil spirits beforehand?
>>
>>19895850
>the same moment repeating over and over again for an eternity

this describes it perfectly
>>
>>19895537
im kind of sure they can be /x/ depending of where your conciousness go to in the trip
>>
>>19896023
Same person here. Although ive never been possessed from dmt, I have stupidly played with oujia. Afterwards, things went bump in the night along with nightmares and feeling uncomfortable presence. Being a christian at the time i did try invoking the presence of jesus and splashing holy water in every corner, as well as crosses, but to no avail. Your best bet is old world tactics, after all most christian rituals were taken from pagans. I got rid of whatever was after me by burning sage. Spirits hate the smell of that shit. Calling on your ancestral bloodline to watch over you helps tremendously as well.
>>
File: 777.jpg (74 KB, 1334x750)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>19896080
I was thinking sage might be good to have around. My situation is so extraordinary and still has yet to be finished/understood so I'm worried about what'll happen and what I'll learn my in my next trip. I haven't done DMT but my mushroom trips have been out of this world with synchronicity, I just trying to prepare for whats to come.
>>
>>19896086

Thing is your dealing with fear. Fear isn't real, but overcoming it is. Regardless of whatever your fear is or whatever entities you believe exist. Psychedelic experiences are generally more inward, rather then outward. So by believing bad shit is going to happen, bad shit happens. By realizing everything is just fine and your just triping in the house or wherever, then you'll be fine.
>>
>>19896102
Theres is no comparison. Compare alcohol content of a coca cola to everclear. Dmt is like 1 entire ounce of mushrooms entering your blood/brain barrier within seconds for about 10 minutes.
>>
>>19896102

Synchronicity has always been a weird one for me bc i get deja vu a lot, or dreams actually becoming true. tons of other shit but, when i took mushrooms i was almost one with time. The people who were tripping basically felt that time just is, and we just are and this is well this? we would telepathically understand each others feelings and shit.

Gets weird when you realize there's more to all this.
>>
>>19896104
Makes sense, the mind is very powerful. Now that i think about it, i was acting like a religious loon. But whatever makes you sleep better at night right?
>>
File: 1509846820240.jpg (181 KB, 900x960)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>19896115
Would you advise against mixing DMT and Shrooms? I am trying to get a hold of DMT, and after experimenting with it by itself I was thinking of taking some mushies and ripping fat bowls, with purpose and intent of course, its abuse otherwise.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>19896135
Not speaking from experience, but from research apperently it is the perfect combo. Both drugs being tryptamines they synergize extremely well.
>>
>>19896127

Depends on what it takes to go to sleep lol. mushrooms have always been a good experience or close to one for me though. Dmt must be crazy
>>
File: justis.jpg (1.25 MB, 2560x1920)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>19896143
How do you recommend dosing DMT? What should I start off with? 20mg?
>>
>>19896163
You wont feel much from 20mg. Theres thin line between threshhold and break through doses. Start with 40mg. Pack some weed or other herbs at the bottom, dmt on top. Do not torch the dmt. Hover the flame above it melting it but never torch. High heat destroys the active components. As well its very important to hold your hits in for a long time. Always finish the bowl no matter how hard you start tripping. You might need a friend to hold the pipe and light it for you. This is how you get the most oit of you shit. 60 mg is almost always breakthrough.
>>
>>19896184
Thanks m8, mind if I ask whats the highest you ever done and what it was like?
>>
>>19896196
Anything after 60mg you cant really tell the difference or just black out and dont remember the trip. Heres my most memorable experience.
>Be me
>Smoke 60 mg of deem within 3 hits, holding each in fpr 30 seconds
>Literally blast out of my body into a psychedelic tunnel of purple and blue lights.
>light at end of tunnel, being of light appears in it.
>starts telepathically communicating to come to him
>being so mindfucked at the moment i think why not and jump on through the light
>feel like my soul exploded into a million pieces and shot to each end of the universe, while tiny light elves jump around creating alternate dimensions and realities.
>literally get rearranged back into my body, physically feeling like im landing from space.
Have fun mate and dont do it while standing.

>
>>
>>19896229
30 seconds maybe a stretch, more like 10.
>>
>>19895850
>>19895927
Huh glad I am not the only one that felt this way.
>>
>>19895927
how does one experience 60 full lifetimes in one trip and still come back sane?
>>
>>19896102
Ain't nothing can prepare you for DMT, son.
>>
File: bugs.png (36 KB, 176x174)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>19895537
except the dmt thing when dying is a myth and ur all a bunch of loons
>>
File: machina.jpg (477 KB, 946x961)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
Whats the bast way to get MHRB?

Is it illegal to buy even if its intended for another purpose
>>
>>19895537
Your brain is a physical object that runs on physical chemicals. Of course when you introduce an excess amount of certain chemical to it, it will behave differently, cause you to hallucinate, change your mood and feelings, etc... There is nothing magical or spiritual about drugs, they are just science.
>>
>>19895537

it just fucks with your mind thats all
>>
File: 1506126499625.jpg (126 KB, 480x608)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>19896819
>>
>>19895537
all human knowledge and wisdom, religion as well, has its source in mystical experience
>>
>>19896802
That's like saying saying "a radio is just an object that runs on electricity, there's nothing magical about modifying it so you can tune into previously unreachable stations"

Yes it's all science, but it's science that we haven't learned to explain yet. Saying "it's just chemicals" is a copout, we have no fucking clue what consciousness really is
>>
The pineal gland produces small amounts of DMT naturally, its also called the "third eye" since it reacts to light. Taking DMT I guess you can say "activates" it.
>>
Imagine an enormous mountain, the peak of which symbolizes the goal of all spiritual efforts, perfection, nirvana, etc. There is a lake at the foot and you stand at the lake opposite the mountain. The water is calm, and you can see a perfect reflection of the mountain on the other side. The peak seems so close you can almost touch it.

Doing psychedelics in an attempt to find God or whatever is like jumping in the lake in an attempt to reach the mountain top.
>>
>>19898517
isnt the whole god idea just a big fuck you copout to ourselves ?
>>
>be 15
>friend has dmt from older brother
>take 10x normal dose because unaware
>completely black out
>wake up to friend sucking my dick
>hear a voice that isn't my own whispering in my head ever since
>i don't even fucking understand the language
>pretend like it's not there this whole time
>>
>>19895571
I have to disagree. It is very dependent upon the exact strain of mushroom you are taking. Amanitas are very different than the rest of the mushrooms people take like gold caps or blue foot, etc which are typically cubensis.

Being in a psychedelic scene for well over a decade now, most the people that do shrooms too often end up killing their ego and becoming insecure degenerates that, while being very nice people, are very tortured and cannot handle the reality of life anymore. I realize most that take shrooms a lot feel like they are so awakened and broken out of the cycle of the rat race society has created, and to a degree they are correct. But the ego plays a very important role in surviving in life, and those that have done a lot of shrooms just seem incapable of being a normal part of society, because they just don't care. Now maybe that's good in their minds, to be free and have little responsibility. But as I watch these people struggle to take care of themselves I just can't help but feel sad for them, because they want to succeed in life, but their repeated ego death has made them incapable. Eat with caution, many will hate my response, but it's the truth... and the reason it helps depression in some people is because it's a toxin that shuts down part of the brain and changes the way it works, which is an important part of correcting depression, is correcting thought patterns. This can go very wrong though, just because someone isn't depressed anymore (and it's a temporary effect) doesn't mean they are "better". Even the tribes that use mushrooms and cactus in ceremonies would only do it very rarely, and in very guided ways. A trip left to its own devices can scar you for life and ruin any potential you had instead of unlocking it. You may be opening a window while closing a lot of doors.
>>
File: 1504795246606.jpg (6 KB, 200x200)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>19898599
>>
If you're basic needs are met, what is there to "succeed" ?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.