[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2225726-deadman2.jpg (194 KB, 959x1378)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
how do i FORCE myself into an out of body state?
Like, a foolproof method than,if put into action correctly,will unexorably achieve the desired result every time.
Should I tie myself to the bad back to the bad,and listen to a certain music?
a chinese water torture-style process?

Please tell me. I know that mental and pyshical process can be always triggered voluntarily or involuntarily.
>>
In order to have an actual one, eg one that's not just a very vivid and (un)pleasant dream, you have to go through major physical or psychological trauma and live to tell about it.
Drugs or the internet won't help you here.
>>
>>19897319
I thought of setting an alarm clock near me,so the annoying tic tac keeps me awake ,and using some kinda rope so my body stays in place. I guess after some 60 minutes even withotu any effort on your own mind,you do the OOBE.
Also being thirsty and hungry helps?
>>
>>19897319
does physical trauma mean getting hit as in "his bones got hit by a hammer;they have a minor trauma"?
>>
>>19897319
so it can never be a frequent occurence?
>>
5gs shrooms. 100% fool proof to visit other realms
>>
>>19897333
OOBE doesnt visist other realms.
it means your spirit pop outs from the body and you can spy on girls or posses people and make them do good deeds like in yu yu hakusho
>>
>>19897310
Take it easy deadman, try the being stationary before sleeping method before going for the heavy hitters.
>>
>>19897339
Help me dude, I have very important stuff to explore but I need to be out of my body.
>>
bumpitty
>>
>>19897319
can working out a lot help achieve this?
>>
should I ask the CIA??
>>
>>19897365
They declassified the instruction manual, so yes.
>>
>>19897373
I think that's a hoax, otherwise Mr Bush would habe found saddam's yellowcake and WMD without all the liberating and nation-bulding of the ungrateful iraqis.
>>
File: 340529_31172862.jpg (30 KB, 556x370)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>19897310
Inducing shock is said to work well. A sudden jolt of intense, 10/10 pain that lasts for a long time.

Possibly see pic related for solutions.

Or you might just have a heart attack and die.

Either way, OBE achieved.
>>
>>19897337
I think you have some other things to work out before working out how to have an OBE. First and foremost you might wanna look into what an OBE actually IS, then be 10x more specific about wtf you're talking about
>>
>>19897391
what about a THOUSAND burpees?
>>
>>19897394
i want to pop my spirit out of the body and urban expore the city.
>>
>>19897322
trauma as in you have a near death experience or your mind breaks and you disassociate from your body.
>>
>>19897420
I once almost got hit by a train and nothing happened I just dodged it.
>>19897420
if I fast for many days with only water would i achieve it?
>>
>>19897417
Then learn how to astral project or just stop being a pussy and go urban explore (unless you physically can't, then astral project away)
>>
>>19897382
Anon I'd send you some free beers for this post.
>>
File: MKUltra.jpg (32 KB, 250x275)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>19897310
>how do i FORCE myself into an out of body state?
>Like, a foolproof method than,if put into action correctly,will unexorably achieve the desired result every time.
>Should I tie myself to the bad back to the bad,and listen to a certain music?
>a chinese water torture-style process?

What works for me EVERYTIME, guaranteed

>Lay down in bed, you have to be a little bit tired
>Make your alarm go off every 10-15 minutes, but put the phone/clock in a way so you have to sit up to reach it
>After 45min-1hour I usually leave my body
>>
>>19897347
Takes more than one try but try to stay completely still before going to sleep.

That's it
>>
>>19897410
Pls answer
>>
>>19897310
Take really high doses of dissociatives
>>
>>19897454
That sounds great method but how do you make sure you dont AP and THEN get woken up by tour own alarm?
Is time different once you AP?
Thanks
>>
>>19898448
That might harm me.
>>
>>19897310
A good way to force an out of body state is to kill yourself.
>>
While practicing the Silva Method, which is basically just self-hypnosis by another name...

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/8059351/The_Silva_Method_-full_course_incl_workbook
(kind of dated and makes outlandish claims, but works well for self-hypnosis)

...I discovered a good way to WILD (wake-induced lucid dreams). Since I've had what seemed very much like an OOBE while trying to WILD previously, I'll describe the process:

In the Silva Method, you're instructed to relax your body to quite an extreme degree, then your mind, then you go down into trance. You are conditioned to do this as you count down from 3: So 3=relax body, 2=relax mind, 1=trance. To condition your body to relax, you anchor a visualisation of the number 3 to a deep physically relaxed state. To achieve this state, you use a technique I've also encountered in yoga:

You lay down on your back, comfortably, and then begin tightening all the muscles in your body, starting with your feet and working upwards until all your muscles are straining. Hold that for a second or two, and then as you release, repeatedly visualise the number 3. I don't recommend you try this without proper guidance talking you through it as you go (eg. the course linked above). I'm an amateur.

Anyway, in using this to get into trance one night before sleep, I discovered I could quite easily achieve something close to the WILD state, which is normally extremely difficult, just by going halfway to trance and back again, that is, visualising 3 a few times as per the Silva Method, then 2, but then instead of 1, going back to 3. Body basically shuts down, mind stays alert, hypnagogic lights, that rumbling vibrating sensation, and... WILD.

Useful for any oneironauts reading, and maybe for you OP. There are a couple of good OOBE books I know of too:
Journeys Out of the Body, by Robert Monroe
Astral Dynamics, by Robert B. Bruce

Good luck.
>>
>>19897310

Invite a demon to inhabit your body
>>
The other night I had fifteen beers then went to take a hot bath and lost consciousness. Then I was ethereal in a blue mist and was visited by Donar who told me to cool it on the boozing.

You could try that
>>
>>19898449
>>
Bump
>>
File: its a magic number.png (89 KB, 1825x857)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
just updated the thread and got a bit of synchronicity, if you believe in that sort of thing.
>>
Guys, while we’re at it...
>always had lucid dreams (since i was a kid) and sleep paralysis
>a few years ago tried OOBE and succeeded
>it started happening a few times per month (basically when i was in that almost-sleep state and i started feeling vibrations i knew it was coming)
>problem was always that i couldnt go far away from my body. I was just always snapped back to it like on some rubber gum.
>over the years asked people what this could mean but nobody was ever able to tell me
>now when i feel vibrations i just force myself to go to sleep, OOBE isnt enjoyable to me anymore.
Anyone have an idea why it happens to me?
>>
>>19899058
Well assuming you're not just copying this from an online article (which you probably are), you'll notice there's like an umbilical cord connecting the two of you together. Be careful about snapping it just to see what happens.
>>
>>19899099
Swear to god im not, anon. I actually forgot about OOBE for a good few years now but it pops up here from time to time so i thought id give it a try and ask. Tbh i never noticed the cord but then again, i was too focused on pushing myself off the walls to even reach the door, thats how tightly i was tied. Should i snap it tho? I still get sleep paralysis once a week or so and i used to have some mental issues so i dont want to fuck myself up...
>>
>>19899117
if you snap it you might leave your body for good
aka your body will die and you'll get reincarnated (maybe you'll walk the earth for a bit)

no expert and i have never gone oob
>>
>>19897310
Here's what works best for me
>be tired/exhausted
>lie on back
>listen to music
>get shifted back and forth between sleep and wakefullness
>eventually take control and leave
>>
can you fornicate with your waifu in the OOBE?
>>
>>19897310
just do a shitton of ketamine.
>>
>>19899209
maybe
>>
OOBE is NEET empowerment.
>>
File: K.png (295 KB, 486x463)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>19899209
Well at least there's ONE sincere post in the thread. Though not as wise or insightful as I had hoped.
Expected nothing, still got disappointed.
>>
>>19899285
i told you dude
do drugs and stop crying like a little bitch,
>>
File: benten_by_piombo.jpg (109 KB, 906x1180)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>19899285
My waifu is patrician-tier tho,and not a loli.
>>
>>19897310
>a foolproof method than,if put into action correctly,will unexorably achieve the desired result every time

You're still an atheist at heart, and you will never succeed at magic until you stop thinking like one.
>>
>>19897310
if this were possible it wouldn't be a secret. You're trolling right?
>>
>>19900245
This
>>
>>19897310
Yes and no. But consider your ends and means.

If you just want to spy on people / locations, there are quality remote viewing programs out there. If you want to find out that you have a soul, Abramelin is probably your best bet. Consider the results you want, and whether OOBE is how you want to achieve them. From my sole personal experience I think OOBE is pretty traumatic and risky. Astral travel and lucid dreams are where it's at.

That said, I believe drugs could help, which is why shamans et al have used them for millennia. No doubt you could induce an OOBE with certain drugs, but also what this guy >>19897319 said is on point. OOBE seems to necessitate a certain degree of physical or mental trauma. I wouldn't be surprised if the anon getting OOBE in his sleep on occasion >>19899058 has a potentially dangerous case of sleep apnea. Useful drugs for OOBE wouldn't necessarily be hallucinogens, but various herbs that relax the body and loosen the mind-body connection. Flying potions, but obviously you'll need to do your research there. Keep in mind, poisons are a thing that are used in these, but they are effective when done properly.

As a metaphor: most students use commercial outlines in law school. There are brilliant and hardworking people who can make do with just the case law and elbow grease, but most of us need help understanding difficult or complex topics. There are people who can get into OOBE, astral travel and lucid dreaming naturally. But if you need more help getting started you shouldn't feel morally inferior for seeking it. And I see no reason why you couldn't possibly induce an OOBE with drugs. Although again, you'll need to do research.

I find wild daga very helpful with meditation, for example. Anyway, hope that helps.
>>
>>19900771
Not OP, but thanks for your insight here.

What's the difference between OOBE and astral travel? I'm >>19898525 and what I experienced, I described as like an OOBE in that post, but I assumed it was astral travel, that they are the same thing. I'll describe the experience:

I was in bed going for a WILD (using the method I mentioned in that post), but when I was getting to the point with hypnagogia and vibrations, and a whooshing in the ears, all that, I kind of sat up. I got up deliberately, to see if I could, because I felt my consciousness kind of ball itself up in my head and detach from my body, but it still felt mobile. There was this mad whooshing and I could see my room from a place kind of floating at the foot of my bed, only things were different. The whole place was in sepia tones and some things were different shapes to how they are in reality, eg. a lamp was still a lamp, and in the same place, but was a different design.

The whole thing lasted about 10 seconds. I've had lucid dreams and this felt different, but haven't had many WILDs, which are achieved by basically the same approach, so I can't rule out the possibility that it was a WILD.

I think you're right about drugs btw. For me, the most profound drug experience I've had related to this, would be psilocybin opening my mind to the possibilities. Before I tripped on shrooms I might've dismissed any talk of astral travel, or similar altered consciousness states, as impossible or silly. Afterwards, such things seemed far more appealing to investigate because it was like my consciousness was brought into sharper focus.
>>
>>19900771
Wait are you saying im sick? Im the anon with ‘a potentially dangerous case of sleep apnea’. I dont even snore! I just have a very light sleep and anything wakes me up, so sleep paralysis and OOBE is easy for me. Id rather have a good nights sleep instead tho...
>>
>>19897310
A large dose of opiates or dissociatives
>>
>>19897420
dissasociation just means that you forget what's real and what isn't and is usually accompanied by amnesia
>>
>>19898515
You want to be a shaman, so go be a shaman
>>
did anyone of you saw a ring of portals while beeing out of body?
>>
if you see a crime while in the OOBE should you report it as if you had been there?
>>
>>19901975
are you retarded?
>>
>>19897365
>>19897373
link the pdf
>>
>>19897310
Your "body" is an undulating mass of particles, wavefunction, and quantum spirituality. What is there to escape?
>>
>>19903193
conditioned patterns in the mind

more about reversing the conditioning and unravelling the mind
>>
DMT. 3 large bowls.
>>
>>19901975
I also want to know this.
>>
>>19899209
bitch you better believe it
>>
>>19897310
I've repeatedly provided my tried-and-true personal method here, over the years, and perhaps years.

Granted, this is a lucid dreaming method.
>practice your lucid dreaming crap
>get some results, even if only good recall
>build at least a 2 week track record of effort
>get black-out drunk such that the next day is a writ-off
>I mean drink until you can just barely make the bed
>but make the bed
>do your lucid shit, if you're LUCID enough to remember
>when you wake, you will be dead fucking tired and sickly, but it will feel as though hard to go back to sleep
>this is your window for clear, sustained, intentional lucidity while in a sleep cycle.

This is the easiest state for my body to sleep while keeping my mind active enough to hack my system- and that's what it is.

pardon any grammatical errors, this is tl/dr even for me
>>
bump
>>
>>19897310
This is bad but really forcing yourself is bad so...look up satanic exorcism. I've heard things about spells being cast on people to remove the holy spirit also not just demons but people souls
>>
>>19905710
the holy spirit is immovable
unless it needs to move from you
>>
File: Northland_02.jpg (197 KB, 880x587)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>19897310

There are multiple methods and i started learning this because it happened on accident multiple times.

You can either have a shitty sleep schedule, meaning waking up during rem, falling asleep setting alarm for 15-30min later, waking up, falling asleep etc etc. Its better if you can do this on your back. This is how i originally had an out of body experience without trying. This is also called a specific method, but i've forgotten what its called, but you can go look that up.

You can learn to meditate and use visualization techniques, this is the best way to get constant results and learn a skill, rather then random luck.

Meditation includes learning how to hit gnosis and enter the space between thoughts "Hi"
"nerd" alongside doing visualization techniques before you hit gnosis and trying to do so while in gnosis, but generally you won't know you hit it, until you're out of it.

Learning how to lucid dream is also a good method, you can use lucid dreaming as a platform to astral project, go into sleep paralysis which is also good for attaining lucid dreaming and astral projection, alongside out of body experiences.

Or you can in-fact just learn how to get into sleep paralysis, spark a lucid dream, or simply roll out of your physical body into your etheric self (which is my favorite thing but spooked me at first)

Orange juice or anything acidic if good because it helps with lucidity

Sleep paralysis methods are a sure-fire way without much effort mentally to do this and is more a physical response to get to have an out of body experience

where as meditation and visualization techniques can take weeks-months of practice but learning this skill will help you in every spiritual pursuit, not just willing out of body experiences and astral projection at any given time. This method can also create a split consciousness, always being within the etheric/astral alongside the physical world.

hope any of this helped
>>
If you drink bleach you'll have an out of body experience.
>>
File: chairs.jpg (45 KB, 728x546)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>19897310
Doing this would be like playing musical chairs with your psyche.
>>
File: 363824272658.jpg (63 KB, 600x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Drink about 2 bottles of delsym cough syrup (148 ml), wait about 4 hours. That should do it. It might overdo it if you're small. I weigh about 205 so....adjust accordingly.
>>
>>19906640
Don't say that. He might actually do it.
>>
>>19906632
thanks
>>
>>19897310
killing yourself is a foolproof method of forcing yourself into an out of body state. (don't try this at home kids,(seriously don't try it))
>>
>>19906738
Only do this if you have a spare brain

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.