[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: QoC.jpg (108 KB, 350x600)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>19895753
>>
File: image.gif (921 KB, 495x578)
921 KB
921 KB GIF
Doing some readings. Both tarot and astrology are open.

Tarot:
>initial
>age
>gender
>non money/job related query. no generals either please

Astrology:
>gender
>natal chart from Astro.com
>a specific question about an area of your natal chart*

*While I CAN answer time based queries with astrology, it requires more than just your natal chart, so unless you want to do a serious trade I'm not looking to answer these types of queries with astrology.

I don't do whole natal chart readings on /div/ because it takes a lot of time and effort to accurately go through every area, but if you want to work something out with me like a trade I may be open to it.

General astrology questions welcomed as always.

Trades get more detail and are appreciated.
>>
>>19897940

N
Male

I'd like to know how my love life is going to go over the next three months please. Thank you.

Also quite happy to trade, specify if you want scry or tarot.
>>
>>19897940
S
Will everything be fine for the rest of the year? Will I accomplish this thing?
>>
>>19897940
Hope you're doing well today 88!
>>
>>19897940

Tarot
R
Male
I met someone recently and had an intimate interaction, will I see them again?
>>
>>19897940
MB
Female
will I be happy and satisfied embarking on this journey ? and will it open new doors for me ? thx !!!
>>
>>19897940
a,19
male
will anything long term and substantial happen if I get with her?
>>
>>19897945
And female.
>>
File: NewCanvas1.png (1.58 MB, 1536x1536)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>19897940
Female
What are my strength and weaknesses? and how do I balance it out
>>
>>19897940
A
Male
What do AA and MA think of me
>>
File: NewCanvas1.jpg (214 KB, 847x625)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>19897955
Crap wrong picture im so sorry
>>
>>19897940
M
Male
When will I move out of this place?
>>
>>19897940
P
female libra
love reading, what is going on between me and L?
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x763)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>19897946
I'm doing good! Trying to keep busy today. How about you?

>>19897944
Would you be able to scry relating to a trip I'm having next year? If not that's fine.

>the star rx
>the high priestess
>King of wands

Any doubts about yourself are most likely in your head. You may meet someone who makes you self conscious just because of how great they seem in comparison, but they will not see these doubts as valid.

Things may be looking up for you. If you can get past whatever(unfounded) doubt is in your head and see your own good qualities you will have a lot of luck in finding someone who is a more permanent partner. Follow your gut feeling and not whatever negative thoughts may be clouding your head.

>>19897945
>strength
Yes. Stay positive and confident about it and it will go a long way.

>>19897947
>the tower
You may have a falling out with them if you do, or a falling out that prevents you from seeing them again.
>>
>>19897987

Thank you very much. I suppose I'll have to have confidence.

>trip I'm having next year

I can scry that, but when I scry abstractions are mixed in with literal images and I cannot personally tell the difference. Is that okay with you?
>>
>>19897993
That's fine. I don't mind.
>>
>>19897940
S
Female

I'd like to know how to find my life purpose

Thank you
>>
>>19898004

Anything specific about it, or just in general on the trip itself?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 550x844)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>19897948
>nine of pentacles
>ace of cups

Yes on both accounts most likely! It seems like it will be very fruitful and fulfilling for you. There may even be romantic opportunities that arise on this journey for you that will most likely go well long term. I got a very warm feeling while pulling your cards too. Best of luck!

>>19897950
>queen of wands rx
>judgement

There is some manipulation at hand, and this will become apparent. The two of you may bicker on your points of views and generally hold onto selfish attitudes in an attempt to be "right."

>>19897957
They see you as someone who may be a bit difficult to work with. They think you expect the worse and may not be entirely forthcoming with them. Maybe they give you opportunities that you do not take and they are tiring of this.

>>19898010
What I will gain from it/any important interactions during it. Or if there's anything that stands out to you. I'll trust your judgement.
>>
>>19897957
Forgot to add the cards
>knight of cups rx
>three of pentacles rx
>>
>>19897958
You have a pretty heavy 8th house influence. Most likely you are good at investigating things or digging things up. It can be difficult to hide things from you, and you most likely have a way of softening your 8th house stellium with your Mercury and Venus in the 7th house which makes you a bit more approachable and charming.

Try not to invade the privacy of others too much. Don't be so bent on analyzing them and figuring everything out about others.

You may also deal a good bit with other people's resources, try not to abuse this.
>>
>>19898034
Thank you 88, I will keep this in mind.
>>
>>19898034

First thing I'm seeing is the throttle on a dashboard. It looks to me like a ship. The throttle is down at the lowest level, and if it were a lawnmower it'd be "choke". A spinning rack of items to do chores with hanging behind a white counter, same interior as the ship, and it feels like a dry cleaner's. What jumps out at me is a dustpan, something used for sweeping things up. It must be very important, this sweeping things up, because in order to sweep things up one needs to retrieve it from the rack behind the desk. A hand of poker being played as the boat heads down the coast of what I think is a river, it's visible from a window. A fan blowing at a man behind the wheel who is chatting with some onlooker who I can't see. An empty white plate set on a stove top, but this shouldn't be: the plate is what you serve the food on, not cook it upon. A manila file slid into a small personal bag. A literal gaslight on the ceiling.

You will meet a number of important people, but what's more important to notice is the "dirt". There will be things going on behind the scenes that you need to take note of, particularly with the authority figures. If you don't make certain to preserve evidence of it they might even convince you that you're crazy to think that something is up. What you will gain is insight into the inner processes going on here more than any personal connections, although the "captain" or "pilot" might be someone you meet with after you have attained this insight.
>>
>>19898052
Thank you, I did get into trouble with overanalyzing people
>>
File: image.gif (136 KB, 500x500)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
>>19897965
>wheel of fortune rx
>King of cups rx
>strength rx

It looks like it may take a while, or if you do move out sooner things will create setbacks and a series of what seems like terrible luck will set in. To deal with that you may give in and turn to drink or some other form of unhealthy coping mechanism. Don't try and force this, it will happen when it happens for a reason. If you try and rush it it will turn out badly for you.

>>19897975
>wheel of fortune rx
>ace of cups

While there are budding feelings, an unfortunate run in with bad timing or setbacks makes it hard to establish a real connection.

>>19898009
>queen of swords rx
>King of wands rx

Try and think objectively about situations and treat others fairly. Don't be overly impulsive and try and be a bit less selfish. Don't try and control situations or demand that others bend to your point of view. Adjusting how you interact with people and trying to learn from their perspectives will help you find your purpose.

>>19898058
Thank you for your time!
>>
>>19897940
M
Male
Why is N behaving strangely
>>
>>19898096
>second one
yeah bad timing, true
the time we met, he was already flirting with this girl and they became a couple and are still a couple
but i catch him looking at me and we tease each other everytime we talk so i was curious, tho i'm not gonna do anything about it i guess oh well dunno what to do or feel
thank you for the reading
>>
>>19898096
Thank you very much.
>>
>>19898115
The feelings that are there on his end for you aren't serious enough that I'd attempt to ruin their relationship over it.

I pulled again for you and got the seven of swords. This is a dishonorable card. You shouldn't attempt to sneak around and ruin your reputation.
>>
>>19897940
I'm not very good at tarot but I'll do you a trad eif you want one. I'm really desperate for a reading right now as I have not a clue what to do about my predicament

MC
M

I lost an American Hand Sign language book for my college. I may have left it under a bench and someone took it, I can't be sure. How do I go about finding it? I already asked the lost and found to keep an eye out for it.
>>
>>19898108
>ace of swords
>two of swords rx

N has a tough choice to make that yields unfortunate results either way. There is some confrontation N is trying to avoid, because N knows it won't be pleasant and that they won't be able to continue sugar coating things once they do. N may be trying to convince themselves that they can continue avoiding the situation but this isn't the case.
>>
>>19898123
yeah... it's okay~
thank you :')
>>
T
I'm currently searching for a means of obtaining any kind of power/knowledge (not working particularly hard on it but I am working it every once in a wile). I'm curious if anyone can help me with this, or even just let me know if it's a thing that may actually happen in my future. I'm curious if I should get a new hobby or continue this one
>>
>>19898130
You don't have to trade me. Truthfully I've never done a query like this but I'll certainly try. Textbooks are stupidly expensive so if I can help at all I want to try.

>King of wands
>queen of wands rx

Get creative in your methods of searching for it. Don't be afraid to approach someone if you think they may have information about it. If you've asked someone and they haven't responded it's okay to follow up, just don't be too forceful about it. Is there somewhere unlikely you haven't checked because you dismissed it?
>>
>>19897940
T
Should I leave my ex alone?
>>
>>19898166
Holy shit you’re 52, what brings you to 4chan, friend?
>>
>>19898096

You're welcome. Hope the read had some use to you.
>>
>>19898177
A slight sense of desperation in regards to getting a reading.
>>
>>19898034
Thank you so much !! That's so heart warming and encouraging ! I'm more excited now to start this journey, thx !
>>
>>19898037
Thanks 88 I'll try to get along with them!
>>
>>19898183
Don’t we all...hope you get the desired outcome friend. We can all use a little hope.
>>
>>19897940
S
Female
I would like to know about my next boyfriend.
>>
>>19898228
Thank you.
>>
>>19898166
>>19898183
This place is kind of a shithole for teenagers. Anyway, Igotchufam

Leave her alone: 10 of Wands, 9 of Wands, 3 of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, Ace of Wands rev
Continue as you are: 4 of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, The Tower, King of Wands, 2 of Cups

First of all, this is going to suck either way, but you can choose which suck you'd prefer. If you leave her alone, you'll find it difficult to move on, miss her company, and generally find yourself loathe to be confined to your own company in this particular context. You'll go into a mental place of consideration, of trying to learn what lessons you can from the failed relationship, but you'll also find yourself grasping for straws in terms of someone to aid in a feeling of partnership. Good news, though, there will be some love in the future, and you'll find someone else. It's a messy relationship, and you might have a residual desire to try to continue talking to your ex in the more distant future, but it would likely end with poor results.

If you continue doing what you're doing, you're going to miss out on some serious opportunity. Not just in the love department, you'll find that her presence in your life can blind you to random opportunities around you that might serve to your benefit. The kicker is that you /might/ get another shot with her in the very very distant future, but it would be after a process of personal transformation and growth, in which you would reaffirm your own personal value and essentially become what you should have been in the first place. I warn, however, that the path between here and there is going to be one that demolishes you completely. In this path, it would be necessary for that rebuilding, but you would be demolished regardless.

Pick your poison, good luck.
>>
>>19897940
Nichole,
female.

Would like to know c's true feelings towards me.
>>
>>19898275
This is quite a revelation. Thank you very much. I wasn't expecting a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation, but I appreciate you taking time for me. God bless.
>>
Trading a scrying.
>>
D
M

Will I get a job soon?
>>
>>19898166
I got a similar reading of things not turning out well either way for you. I don't particularly want to rub it in with a different flavor of wording so I'll just say that

>>19898275
Is probably right. Stay strong.

>>19898255
>four of cups
>ace of cups

While you do care for eachother, he may have a tendency to nitpick and never really seem satisfied by the situation and remain distant at times.

>>19898281
>the hanged man
>wheel of fortune rx
C feels like the situation with you is out of their control. C may have an idea of what their perfect partner may be and is coming to terms with(slowly) the fact that they can't have such high expectations. It doesn't look like there will be any real romantic progress between you two if that's what you want.
>>
>>19897940
S
Female
Will I ever be able to love someone?
>>
>>19898316
I can't scry myself, but if you'd like to trade I can do tarot.
>>
>>19898322
>nine of wands rx
>the sun rx

To be able to do that you need to work on your outlook. Learn to enjoy things and not let little details get you down. Not everything has to be perfect for it to be okay. Trying to control a situation won't do you any good, life happens regardless. Once you learn to lighten up you will find love.
>>
>>19897940
C
Male

How to find my life purpose?

Please and thank you.
>>
>>19897940
>20
>m
>female
>will L or G ask me out by the end of the year
>>
>>19898318
wow, next boyfriend sounds like a jerk..

>not surprise.
>>
Let's have some fun. I'll do three readings using any object(s) in the house, of your choosing. It's a normal house with whatever you might expect a house to have: food, coffee, clothes, books, junk mail, various divination tools, etc. Tell me your gender, query, and what you would like me to use.
>>
>>19898384
Use Coffee.
Female.
I want to know what type of person I will be 5 years from now
>>
>>19898384
f
The signed CD with my name on it

Tell me about my next boyfriend please?
>>
Riley

Male

I would like to know about my future riches, please and thankyou
>>
>>19898384
thats cool
will I date a celebrity ? female
mirror
>>
>>19898384
female
love reading
coffee
>>
>>19898357
>the star
>King of swords rx

Turn to your ideals, your dreams. Those fantastical ideas that you have, your faith, those are tools to harness. Be careful of being too imposing of these on other people though. Do not coldly demand people to notice and accept these things.
>>
Will i ever meet a braphog gf?
>>
>>19898372
>Justice
>the magician
Yes. Maybe even both of them will.
>>
>>19898384
gf by 6 months?
Male
Use a tooth brush
>>
>>19898391
I happen to have a cup of coffee in front of me. I dropped some milk and swirled it around, revealing the shape of a serpentine dragon. Scrying in the coffee, I saw a woman well-dressed in business casual attire. You will find yourself focusing on your career or personal development and becoming increasingly dominant in your chosen field. You'll lack some straightforward strength in that department, and part of your climb will have to do with your ingenuity and cleverness. You'll have a knack for powerful plays behind closed doors, however.

>>19898392
None with your name on it, I'm sure, but let me grab my CDs from when I was an edgy middle schooler. I pulled “Issues” by Korn and a space sim computer game. Your next boyfriend has some baggage from his childhood that has manifested in a tendency towards daydreaming. The phrase “head in the clouds” comes to mind. He will live in his head and have a tenuous connection to the physical/material world, preferring escape in fantasy and theoretical grand designs, without quite knowing his own place in the world, focusing instead on the concept of the world at large.

>>19898395
I scried in the mirror. The word “No” came up very clearly. Odd, it's usually not that straightforward.

>>19898396
Bonus Round, last one.
I swirled around the bottom of my coffee and saw a snake. Scrying in it, I saw a man with sunglasses, looking too cool for school, bit of a player vibe. You'll come across a charismatic man who is good at talking to women, confident, and attractive. He's not the most trustworthy sort, and he might not be too honest with you either. Careful.
>>
>>19897940
Would really appreciate some insight on my natal chart. I'm very new to astrology so apologies if this is a stupid question.

I'm male, my chart is attached and I'm curisous what the signifance of the True Node in Aquarius and Chiron in cancer in relation to my sun sign.

Alternatively if you feel there is another area of my chart I should attend to and learn about I would be happy to recieve your advice.
>>
>>19898403
You made me smile. Thank you.
>>
>>19897940
Are you still doing readings?
S
Female
Does he want to talk to me?
>>
>>19898384

f
tell me about my next boyfriend
whatever book you have on hand
>>
>>19897940
Give me a love life reading for the next 6 months don't hold back make me sad if you have to.
S
male
>>
>>19898384
A little pink and white book note.
Female
Will I be a little famous?
>>
>>19897940
tarot pls
S, 26, male,
What E feels about me? Do we have some future together?
>>
>>19897940
N
Male
When will A decide she’s ready?
>>
>>19898430
>bonus (welll thank you for this bonus round, sending good vibes to you ~)

oh my god that's just the perfect explanation of the guy i was thinking about ;-; he has a girlfriend though... but i get the feeling that he likes me FUCKING PLAYER HHH I DUNNO i am not gonna do anything to break them up or something of course, but it bugs me still
>>
>>19898434
Well, your true node and Chiron aren't making any aspects to your sun so they don't have any impact on your sun directly. They do however aspect other parts of your life.

Your chrion is conjunct your MC so you may have a "wounded" public image or feel unworthy in the eyes of the public.

Your North Node(or true node) is in your 5th house in the sign of Aquarius. The 5th house is the house of pleasurable things, of children and of gambling and the preforming arts. You need to take what you already know and apply it to this direction in life. Most likely since the sign your north node in is Aquarius it adds an element of being cooperative and helping a group of some sort. I'd assume this involves children or some sort of performance group.

I'd look up 2nd house stelliums if I were you.
>>
>>19898384
>three readings
>gets 80
>>
>>19898384
Female
will I find love next year ? if yes how will he/she look like ?
>>
>>19898475
oh and use your phone, thx !
>>
>>19897940
C
Male
What did that crazy dream I just had mean?
>>
>>19898430
>>You'll have a knack for powerful plays behind closed doors, however.
Can you clarify this part, please!

This sounds like me. Thank you!
>>
>>19898384
>Use a pillow.
I wanted to see what type of man I will marry.
>Female
>>
>>19898467
Thank you. I will look into 2nd house stelliums as you suggest.
>>
>>19898461
Heh, and here I was thinking I was just doing silly meme readings.

>>19898483
A lot of business happens in private, in offices instead of in boardrooms. That's where you'll excel, not in large groups.

>>19898469
Pretty common for /div/. It was fun, though. That being said, I could do a trade or two.
>>
>>19898526
>first
u good u good
>>
>>19898439
>>19898443
>>19898456
>>19898460
>>19898481

Sorry guys I'm pretty worn out from reading. I may do some more later.
>>
air query. i don't know how to read, but i appreciate anyone who reads me.

i'm having to divorce my wife of 8 years after i discovered she was cheating on me. i am finding it very difficult to find meaning in life right now.

i am going to move to china to study martial arts. should i study drunken boxing? shaolin? or stay here in america and take up regular boxing?

I am trying to have a purpose in my life and avoid suicidal thoughts, and martial arts is it. thanks.
>>
>>19898526
trade? query?
my query is who is the guy going to ask me out
>>
>>19898601
with coffee or mirror
>>
>>19898601
>>19898606
I made some more coffee. The initial swirl revealed a big big smile, like comically large with big lips. The second swirl revealed a jester's face. The guy in question is the one you might notice smiling all the time, and he has a fondness for ripping on people. He doesn't do it maliciously, but he does make fun of people good-naturedly. Before messing around with the coffee, I had a look in a mirror and saw a man with big lips and short light brown hair. I don't know if properly “ethnic-looking,” but he might have a more exotic appearance than the other guys you have in mind. I'm not sure if he's one of the ones you have in mind, I phrased it as who will ask you out, so it might be someone you don't even know yet.

I can't think of a query, read whatever you like for me.
>>
>>19898161
No I've even checked the unlikely places. everywhere I had occupied during the time

Thanks anon, I appreciate. I'll try asking folks
>>
Card meaning vs Reader interpretation

When it comes to readings, what do you guys look for more? Just the readers interpretation? Or do you also look at the cards? For example the reading is interpreted differently from how you would based on the cards.

I saw a reader say that a relationship would survive and be more positive with 10/swords 1card pull. People interpret their cards differently but I don't know how much intuition vs meaning is balanced.
>>
>>19898755
>I saw a reader say that a relationship would survive and be more positive with 10/swords 1card pull.
laughingwitches.jpeg
>>
>>19898755

Was the Ten of Swords reversed? Honestly what would be the purpose of using cards if your intuition goes so ridiculously against the meaning of the card.

The meaning of the card of course matters. You have to use both but if you are only planning on use one for whatever reasons, go with the card interpretation.
>>
>>19898755
I look in both, but I'm confused how readers pull out their interpretation from all those different meanings combined.
>>
>>19898755
i also look at the cards, and what the cards mean to me
sometimes interpretation can be hard without the reader knowing everything obviously so i try to understand it according to my situation. that works the best for me
>>
>>19897940
H
Male
I had a dream once that i'm water, and then i have to die to save a lot of people, what does it mean?
>>
File: weww.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>19898763
My thoughts exactly.

>>19898771
It was in it's upright.

>>19898780
I can understand looking at a card and reading on how the images make you feel. Other than that I don't quite understand.
>>
>>19898755
i've only been reading for 2 years, so i'm still applying unique meanings to my cards. i like to hear how others interpret cards, and if i like it, it sticks with me, and seems to show up in my readings. such as, i once saw someone interpret the 5 of pentacles as "you and me against the world", so instead of being a negative card, in my deck, it's more along the lines of receiving support from someone in difficult times.
>>
Trading ; I do bibliomancy.
>>
>>19898814
What's your query?
>>
>>19898818
Love query about a lass :( But I'd rather read you first.
>>
>>19898826
Sure thing friend.

>what will happen on his birthday?
>>
>>19898789
i mean, 10 of swords thing is a bit extreme but if the reader sees it that way maybe? maybe the reader read it as bad things happened but the sun's is rising at the back? if that's how the reader sees that card that may be possible
>>
>>19898849
In terms of justifying weird interpretations, it's best to pick your battles.
>>
File: the_high_priestess.jpg (79 KB, 417x714)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I will give tarot readings for a while.
Initial, age, question.
>>
>>19898836
Happen between you two or overall?
>>
>>19898771
If you want pure mechanical card interpretation based on 'traditional' meaning, a computer can do it for you. I make no commentary on whether that is a good or bad thing. The point of an actual human reader is that they are capable of intuition.

Also there is a great deal more to being a quality reader than regurgitation of rote memorization or even your intuitive interpretation.

The pretext to being a diviner is that you are offering to help guide or assist someone in their problems, if you are not doing this, regardless of how dire the reading is, you're not of much use. Knowing how to spin a negative or even disastrous reading is important and there is an interpersonal skill required in addition to the technical and intuitive abilities.

Different readers use different amounts of technical and intuitive talents with any given system, they should all be practicing a certain degree of interpersonal care for querents.

>>19898755
> what would be the purpose of using cards if your intuition goes so ridiculously against the meaning of the card.
In my opinion, the 'meaning' of any divinatory system should never be interpreted in absolutes of meaning. They are, and have always been, subjective imagery meant to encourage intuition.

Regarding this specific case of the ten of swords, the ten of swords is frequently interpreted as doomsday, the ultimate 'bad' card.

However these people ignore the dawning sun on the horizon, the calmness of the scene and instead focus on the negative imagery in the foreground. The ten of swords is negative, but it's also alludes to positive potential... it's the tarot equivalent of saying 'nowhere to go but up'. It can be a powerfully trans formative card, but only if you see that through both technicality, intuition, and a desire to help.
>>
>>19898858
JR
Who do I get with? What kind of person is she?
>>
>>19898858
p
single, love reading ty <3
>>
>>19898858

How can I get my luck to turnaround for good?

G
>>
>>19898858
Y
Whats going to bring us closer?
>>
>>19898858
NK, 24

Will my health improve soon?
>>
>>19898858
j

Will I end up moving there after the trip?
>>
>>19898858
FEMALE
I saw the same cutie (stranger) two times in a row. At school.
We caught eyes. Will there be anything with us?
>>
>>19898858
A19
Love reading pls
>>
>>19898863
1. Queen of Pentacles
2. Ace of Wands
She will be someone who reminds you of your mother. She will be nurturing and warm, but most importantly will help you to release your creative energy. I foresee her being a muse to you if you are an artist.
>>
>>19898860
Between us.

I'm a bit worried I'll end up doing something stupid
>>
>>19898858
S
Does L want to talk to me?
>>
>>19898858
AD
Should I expect disappointment? It's a financial thing
>>
>>19898858
KEB
What does the future of romance look like for me? Is it soon? or far?
>>
>>19898864
1. Three of Cups
2. Strength
I do not see romantic companionship for you before the year's end or even into the next year. Focus on strengthening your bonds of friendship with those close to you in your life currently, and seek out new acquaintances. To find love, you will need to be patient for perhaps all of 2018. Actively seeking romantic companionship will not bring you the results you seek. Enjoying your single status and the friendships you are to make in the coming year will fix aspects of your mind/body/spirit that will later attract a mate to you.
>>
>>19898858
R 18
General read on my life during 2018
>>
>>19898900
okay :') thank you
>>
>>19898858
D,21
would J be a good mother?
>>
>>19898866
1. King of Pentacles
2. Queen of Cups
To turn your luck around will require the guidance of a mentor and a course in discipline for controlling the doubt and sorrow that plagues you. This will be a challenge, but with strict mental focus you will accomplish harnessing the darkness that currently traps you. You'd be wise to start saving money, even small amounts, or engaging in other behavior that demonstrates responsibility and control as a way of protecting you and showing the universe that you are taking active steps to secure a better future for yourself.
>>
>>19898871
1. Justice
2. King of Cups
There is a lot of hectic energy surrounding the both of you, something feels off-kilter, and taking some time to cool down and regain balance would greatly benefit your efforts of being close again. Although you may have control over how you feel, do you manifest that skill outward? Make the choice to amend your own actions as a signal that you are taking charge and will do what is right, even if it is not reciprocated. Some people need to be shown the way... That is your job to the one you seek closeness with.
>>
>>19898906
Just what I needed. Will do this, thanks.
>>
>>19898872
1. Page of Cups
2. King of Pentacles
Yes, and you will receive a message soon from your doctor, therapist, or whomever evaluates your health attesting to this if you have been in contact with them regarding your current ailment.
>>
>>19897940
J 24 Male

Will I be moving in the next year?
>>
>>19898876
1. Three of Cups
2. Page of Pentacles
No, I do not foresee you moving after the trip. The companions and financial opportunities where you are now will prove to be too important for you to uproot at this time. This may be a decision that brings about some sorrow, but you may also be relieved to stay.
>>
>>19898915
Thank you so much for the reading.

I do not manifest it, do ou think she would be open to it? ;(
>>
>>19898923
Yay! Thank you!
>>
>>19898858
S, male
what does E feel about me? Do we have future together?
>>
>>19898946
age 26
>>
>>19898882
''No!'' She said, rising, ''my destiny is in other and higher hands than my own. It were vain to endeavour to controul it. Whatever I do, works against me; now let the thread be spun to the end, while I do nothing ; I can but endure the worst patiently; and how much better to bear in silence, than to struggle vainly with the irrevocable decree! I submit. Let providence work out its own ends, and God dispose of the being he has made -- whether I reap the harvest in this world or in the next, my part is played, I will strive no more.''

Ok, I pulled 3 passages for you before I was sure about the whole thing.
I doubt anything is going to happen on that date. You'll just admire him -- maybe from afar-- and feel somewhat bad about the way things are right now, but you really won't do anything about it.

Let me know if this is somewhat accurate so I can query ya.
>>
>>19898877
1. Seven of Cups
2. Two of Swords
3. Four of Cups
While you are an option to them for a romantic relationship, they do not want to pursue that with you at this time. Hold off for a while only admiring in the distance if the fondness for them remains, do not pursue them. I get the sense that they have recently suffered a heartbreak.
>>
>>19898585
>>19898858
>>
>>19898958
Makes enough sense.

What's your query?
>>
>>19898878
1. Judgement
2. Ace of Pentacles
Be open to dating someone who will not be your "one" but will awaken in you a sense of lust and excitement you haven't felt for at least all of this year. They won't be with you for a long time, but you'll enjoy the time you do have with them and end in a way that doesn't leave you heartbroken.
>>
>>19898858
KD 23
How will I be doing for the next year in school related to education itself. Because with life getting in the way I feel myself slipping back into not trying again
>>
>>19898969
Oh, forgot initials. GC
>>
>>19898885
1. The Sun
2. Four of Swords
Have you both had a falling out recently? I feel that L does want to talk to you, and that they have come to a new level of understanding as to what happened between you two. It has taken some time and serious contemplation to get to this point, but they are ready to open up to you so you may stand in the light together.
>>
>>19898858
R, 24
How is my love life going to be?
>>
>>19898992
Not really, I have recently met him and I find him strange and interesting. I don't know what he feels about me and I'm afraid to contact him
>>
>>19898887
1. Five of Cups
2. Ten of Cups
Yes. Unfortunately I do foresee dissatisfaction about your financial endeavor/situation. Look to your friends for financial and emotional support and they will provide it for you. Don't be ashamed to ask if you need it. What will hurt you is dwelling in anguish. Indulge your bad feelings for a short while, then focus on what you've learned from this setback.
>>
>>19898975
I'm in love with this lass ''L.G'' I would like to know what are my real chances of getting with her or just free me from the expectation of being with her, please.

Thank you.
>>
>>19898992
By "not really", I am bot denying your assumption and think it's true, but I don't know how to proceed.
>>
Im lost guys
>>
>>19898858
J 24 Male

Will I move in the next year?
>>
>>19898891
1. Ace of Swords
2. Seven of Pentacles
I do not see romance in your immediate future at this time. Think about the approach you've been taking to invite a romantic partner into your life and change it. You will stay in a rut if you continue with your current strategies.
>Advice card: Ace of Pentacles
Focus on your outward appearance as a first step. Begin exercising, maintaining proper nutrition, get a new outfit/hairstyle, and you will see results. You've got the right attitude, but need some sprucing up.
>>
>>19898862

I agree that there is way more into it that just knowing the meaning of the cards, it was not the point i tried to make. My point is that if you are reading Tarot or whatever method for that matter, you shouldn't overlook the tool's importance so drastically for it seems to me, it lose its purpose.

I agree that there isnt just one way, more so in that is a rather particular and personal craft for each person. I dont know why that particular reader decided to interpret Ten of Swords the way he did, if he had a hunch it meant something differently than usual he should have clarified with more cards in my personal opinion.
>>
>>19897940
>initial
T V L
M

Love reading, still hung up on my ex. But she remains quiet and distant. the love bound was strong so there's no closure. Will she come back? Has she moved on ? Will I move on ? What is she feling ? IS she happy?
>>
>>19899000
>hanged man, page of pentacles, three of cups

It's not impossible that things could work out between you, but it seems like you're stuck right now. If you were to persue her she'd most likely insist you take things slow and see how they go, but there's good company between the two of you and a promising future if you put in the effort and decide this is the route you go.
>>
>>19898640
Nine of wands
Five of cups
Nine of cups

Sorry for late.this is the general, short term future i read generally for you. There will be some resistance to whatever you are trying to achieve right now or just general tiredness from the excess amount of effort you have to put in. It won't always be like this, however, as there is success coming your way and a general sense of wellbeing. This comes after some sadness though. Perhaps you are expecting more out of the situation, but this is just a temporary setback emotionally. You will get what you want in the end. Dont let emotions take away.
>>
>>19899021
Thanks for your insight!
>>
Available for a couple readings tonight. I need a question, and something (a picture that stirs deep feelings within you, a photo of you, or a scan of your signature) meaningful and connected to you.
>>
>>19897940

J / 30 / Male
How do I bring more of who I really am to the surface? Ty
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 970x727)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>19899049
What is my purpose in life?
>>
File: 0veCTSw.jpg (124 KB, 768x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>19899049
What's my best approach with her?
>>
>>19899049

Have I fucked up this whole current endeavor or succeeded massively at it? I legitimately can't tell.
>>
>>19899049
M
Male
Have I met my wife yet?
>>
>>19899049
What does he think of me?
>>
File: 4bafd31.png (1.48 MB, 1080x1920)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>19899049
What can I expect from the end of this year leading into the next?
>>
File: 1498677787339.jpg (227 KB, 640x480)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>19899049
what steps will lead me to her?
>>
How does J(female) from one of my class feel about me?

>>19899049
>>
>>19899061
That's a pretty broad question. It's fair to say that no life has any purpose. You may, however, have a path. Do two things for me. First, try to narrow your question a bit. Second, here is a list of "words". Choose the three that resonate most with you. Say each, let the sounds roll off your tongue, and see which sequences of sound seem more meaningful to you:

plasfleck
ahnsteele
bayloum
vyestahl
gresh
minkisi
sleer
sinsalutus
arepol
>>
File: dddddddddddddddd.jpg (91 KB, 1172x634)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>19899049
Love reading, what does this B guy feel towards me?
>>
>>19899039
Yes, I'm pretty stuck and we haven't been seeing each other a lot lately ;/ hence why I was doubting whether I still had a shot.
Do you think she would be open to me?!

Also, do you want me to chek anything else?
>>
>>19898902
1. Five of Cups
2. The Wheel of Fortune
2018 will prove to be a difficult year for you. This will largely be out of your control and not due to your direct actions. The wheel of fortune is constantly in motion, though, and will return to a cycle that brings you better luck in the future.
>Advice card: The High Priestess
Withdraw from taking direct actions against what forces have tipped the scale out of your favor. You will learn a lot in your stillness.
>>
>>19899062
Same as the other gentlemen, I shall need to you to pick three "words" that, when sounded out, resonate in some way with you. If more than three, choose those that resonate the most:

blasnick
forslom
fashlawn
angspretler
vulvanoss
aflteshling
washl
shteen
vavlivasht
>>
>>19899072
>what path in life will bring me the most happiness?

ahnsteele vyestahl sinsalutus
>>
>>19898904
1. Page of Swords
2. Two of Pentacles
She has the knowledge and skill set to be able to balance the demands of motherhood. She would be fun and loving, but also a fierce protector when needed.
>>
>>19899085
Very good. My method takes a few minutes; please stand by...
>>
>>19899082
forslom
aflteshling
blasnick
>>
>>19899075
That three of cups makes me hopeful for you, so I'd say yes. But again my dude it's going to require effort and patience and it may be frustrating at times. Page of pentacles takes things at a snails pace.

I'm good on my end. Hope I was helpful.
>>
File: 1505411865944.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>19899049
What can I do to better prepare for changes coming my way?
>>
>>19899026
>you shouldn't overlook the tool's importance so drastically for it seems to me, it lose its purpose.
Maybe you should entertain that thought and see where it takes you. The cards and dice and runes and sticks and pendulums and whatever are all just gross matter, what do you think is actually occuring?

>I dont know why that particular reader decided to interpret Ten of Swords the way he did
It's actually a fairly common interpretation of the 10 of swords. It isn't something "differently than usual" it's pretty normal.
>>
>>19898858
M
Will I find a mentor?
>>
>>19898932
Typically my readings give me the sense of what the querent's actions will bring.
>Advice card: Death
Surrender to change, or accept a new type of relationship between the two of you, one that is more distant than the one you had before. If neither of you are able to restore balance, a new type of relationship will grow from the old one. Be careful, however, as it may not resemble what you knew before.
>>
File: Brotherhood.jpg (141 KB, 664x900)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>19899049
will i get with A (female)
i'm male

or if you don't want to do a love reading

Will i get out of my general malaise and loneliness ever? i have no one no friends, no lovers, no one to talk to
>>
>>19899086
looks lovely! thanks
>>
DDS / M / 26

How is my 2018 looking, as far as job & romance?

Thank you.
>>
>>19899085
If I understand my results correctly, you currently have two potential paths forward in your professional life (that you see; there is apparently a third that is exceedingly risky, and while it might bring great reward, is far more likely to end in tragedy. You don't see it, but some others do, and I would prefer to say no more of it). In your personal life, you likewise have two paths--the status quo of your current trajectory, and one where you break out of the cycle you're currently in, cut your losses and try something new.

As to your professional path, I recommend you remain on the course you're currently following. Yes, you're unappreciated. For now. And things will get worse over the next year. As a practical matter, expect long hours, you're going to end up with a minor injury in Spring, and almost lose your job late in the year as the economy suffers a pretty brutal downturn. Stay the course. Things will turn around for you in early 2019 as you'll be the only one available with a certain skill set. You'll save the day at the right time, earn massive respect for your higher ups, and embark suddenly on an upward trajectory that will one day see you if not exactly wealthy, at least without worry. So just keep doing what you're doing and weather the storm.

In your personal life, you're right. Things aren't working for you and you can do much better. Your friends are much less close to you than you think, and don't particularly have your interests at heart. The path that will bring you happiness is the one where you effect the greatest change. For some reason I don't understand, "guitar" features prominently in that path. Usually, I see a bit more specifically, and I can't tell if you already play. If you do, you should be throwing yourself into it. If not, you need to learn. Why? It's not because you'll become a rock star. No, you'll never be particularly good. But this will initiate a sequence of events that will lead to great happiness.
>>
>>19899091
Thank you. Again, stand by as I calculate your reading...I need to reset after the previous gentlemen's.
>>
>>19898946
>>19898950
1. Ace of Pentacles
2. Two of Cups
3. Ten of Wands
There is the potential for a passionate relationship to form, but it may be biting off more than either of you could chew. I get the sense that E is somewhat suspicious of what type of relationship you both would have together considering your strong personalities.
>>
>>19899049
What’s my future with her?
>>
>>19899091
At times she seems a bit too focused on herself--too materialistic, yes? This actually isn't true, and you're entirely misreading the situation. Here's what she lacks: a listener. As you know, she's had some issues in the past in that regard that bring her pain.

The next time you're with her, ask her an open, vague question. Begin my just nodding, or showing that you're paying attention. Let her go a while, then start asking for clarification on anything you don't entirely understand. Continue agreeing with her, even if you don't entirely believe all she says, at some point, pick one single detail and challenge it, and challenge it hard. Take the opposite approach and argue your point hard. She'll be put off at first, but will eventually respect you for it.

Subsequent interactions will be easier with her, but try to remain somewhat aloof. Not dismissive, but don't appear too eager or overly enthusiastic.

In the next month, make one grand gesture. A gesture of your time will be more meaningful than money. You'll know what it is, if you're listening to her. Do the thing that she's suggesting, and let her see how much effort you've put into it. You will find yourself rewarded not just with her love but you will gain a new and deeper connection and appreciation for her.

Note, however, that this won't last. She'll be out of your life, albeit amicably, in three years. But you must pursue this for the time being. Greater things are in store for you.
>>
>>19898969
1. Page of Swords
2. The World
3. Seven of Swords
Choose whichever martial art will require your complete focus and attention. You need to be encompassed in what you choose 100% so as to ward off deep depression. I do not get a sense of which martial art is the best choice, but do feel clearly that moving to China is ideal.
>>
>>19899119
>learn the guitar
>No, you'll never be particularly good. But this will initiate a sequence of events that will lead to great happiness.

Interesting. I think I know the reason why, though it seems almost as absurd as becoming a rockstar. I've learned a tiny bit previously but I mainly focused on singing and piano. I guess I'll have to get back into it. Thank you.
>>
>>19898984
1. Page of Pentacles
2. Seven of Wands
You have the tools to maintain good grades in school, but with your current life situations you will struggle to do so. Life brings rough periods, and this is one where you will need to fight to stay above water. You will stay above, though. It will take more effort that any other year in school.
>>
>>19899063
I've enough resources to one more tonight. As with the previous gents, choose the three of these that resonate most with you:

plom
fss
sahflish
ufflassah
mansleed
wrestfor
wolsham
worshrike
wolslaff
zarluck
blets

Also, you're talking about what's going on romantically, right? I guess I could interpret your work life as the endeavor, but it's hard for me to understand why you'd be asking about that.
>>
>>19899140
Did you see what's going to cause our split or if it's possible to stay with her for longer than those 3 years?;( Did you see who I get with after her?
>>
File: 1497482930662.jpg (232 KB, 800x888)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>19899049

Heya,

How do I bring out my true nature or get back on my 'path' in life as it were, Ty.
>>
>>19898996
>>19899004
Thank you for the additional information. L does want to talk to you. Perhaps the conflict and time taken away to heal and think is related to someone else in L's life. I still sense you both standing in a ray of light together.
>>
>>19899152
Yes, I did see. Here's the thing, it is not good for me to divulge too much about particulars in many cases. If I do, you'll try to avoid them, and this will not lead to anything good. I view my role as a guide. Your overall path, while not predestined, generally runs from one fixed point to another. There are variations for how its exact trajectory will play out, but overall it is generally bounded. I can guide you along a better trajectory, but not beyond the bounds. Your split, while inevitable, will not be a bad thing. Will there be pain at the moment? Of course. But it will be for ultimately happy reasons, and you both will look back fondly on what you had together with no regrets for time spent or the passing of the relationship. Trust me on this, even if you do not understand. What you will have in these years is beautiful, and you will not trade it for the world.

I see, somewhat, who you "get" after her. I see at least some details. Although your current self wouldn't comprehend now why this match would ever work, you will change in these years, and will find this to be your soulmate. You will live a most happy life afterward, albeit one that would see to you now to be quite unconventional. Great happiness lies ahead for you.
>>
>>19899017
>Guide card: The Chariot
Use the Chariot as a visual guide to bring your spirit back on course. He is here to track you down and bring you home again.
>>
File: 13587509933_0126517c3d_k.jpg (752 KB, 2048x1365)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>19899049
Will I have luck finding a boyfriend, or at least making new friends? I'm tired of feeling lonely.
>>
>>19899119
Would you be willing to trade for a bit more information on the path that will bring me "great happiness"? While I think I have an idea I have a considerable amount of doubts based on insecurities that may steer me away from this if I remain unconvinced of my capabilities.
>>
>>19899148

wolsham
worshrike
zarluck

Work life. It's somewhat entrepreneurial.
>>
25 8/31/1992 born at 6:22 if it matters.
Male
Bi-racial. white/brown.
Once thought I could do anything, great student all that shit. Now a recently clean drug addict who dropped out of college. Is this shit going to turn around? Am i ever gonna come close to the potential I thought was a sure thing? Fuck man this just is hard
>>
>>19899104

>what do you think is actually occuring?

For what i have seen it goes in lines of synchronicity, but i know there is more than that. I am afraid i can not give you an answer that wouldn't be a wild guess from my part, but you intrigue me on you personal take on the matter. What do you believe there is?

>it's pretty normal.

I apologize then.
>>
>>19898858

J / 30
What action can I take to bring out more of my true nature? Ty
>>
>>19898994
1. Four of Cups
2. The Star
You will be single for a time, but don't lose hope. Patience will bring someone worthy of your time. I get the sense that you fall into depression easily, or will from this at the very least. Savor the calm, peace and quiet. If you find yourself falling into negative though, meditate on the Star to bring you renewed positivity. Although life is short, we're often challenged with endurance tests that feel never-ending before something great comes along.....
>>
>>19899180

And what would you trade to someone who wants not?

I can offer you one piece of specific advice. February 10, 2019 will be a crucial day for you. First of all, you're going to be recovering from a brief illness the previous week. There is, however, one thing you can do this day that will ensure your happiness. A choice will be presented to you of five options, and all will seem unpalatable to you. Of those five, one has to do with "red". You won't see the connection at first. Think on it. When you see it the connection to "red" seize that option at once with no further thought. Other choices, while eventually good for you, will not be as optimal as this one.

I know that seems needless random and specific, yet tantalizingly vague, and that's as it should. Look to the red choice.
>>
>>19899185
No. You already know the answer for your worklife. There's something else gnawing at you.
>>
>>19899207

Romance gnaws at me, but it feels odd asking after something with no solution in sight instead of something where I only need clarification on.
>>
>>19899108
1. Two of Swords
2. The Hermit
Yes. They will shed light on many areas of your life you're avoiding making the changes that need to happen for success -- are you pursuing a new job or educational career? Your mentor will guide you down a path that will teach you many things you did not know about yourself or your abilities. They will often annoy you and require you to do things you would rather not, but you'd be wise to obey them.
>>
>>19899205
Thank you for the follow up, I appreciate it.
>>
>>19898858
Will I find a romantic partner before the end of the year?
J
>>
>>19899219
Therein lies your problem, as was clearly divined from the image you used, before I even addressed your phonemic choices.

You need no clarification on your entrepreneurial issue. Calling that dismal would be an understatement, and there's not turning it around. You know this, certainly subconsciously. You need to admit it consciously to yourself, however. Are you familiar with the "sunk cost fallacy"? You've sunk far too much into this, it's time to just quit, as there's no possible way to improve this situation. There is no shame in quitting. Conserve your time and your precious remaining resources and move on.

The romantic side of things is apparently a far more interesting question. I'm now straining the limits of my method having done three of these readings, and I'm starting to lose a lock on your path. You see no solution in sight, and indeed there is no conventional solution. There was, until last week, a very slight path forward, but that's obviously gone now.

There is, dimly, an interesting path in this regard which, although it wouldn't bring you bliss, would at least bring a reasonable amount of satisfaction. This will be important not for yourself, but for some others. You have a dangerous path ahead, and I'd like to steer you in the right direction, but I'm having a very hard time seeing it. There's a nexus approaching in three months. Everything is going to be pushing you in one direction, and it'll seem the most reasonable. But look carefully to the red headed woman you'll meet. No, she's not be your lover--nothing like that. But she's going to suggest, subtly, an unusual direction for you to take. Though it seems like madness, hear her out. Then, do the exact opposite of what she suggests. It will seem even worse, but immediately you'll see the benefits. It will bring you most surprising results. More I cannot say. I hope this helps.
>>
>>19899195
1. The Moon
2. The Hanged Man
Reuniting your inner nature to your earth shell and spiritual self will not be accomplished unless you're willing to let go of your hold on who you think you are now. Hallucinogenic substances or practices that bring on hallucinogenic states (Kundalini yoga) can be very helpful tools for mending ourselves when fractured. Any practice (meditation, chanting, yoga, hallucinogens, breathing exercises) that surrenders your the logical and often domineering left hemisphere of your brain to the abstract right hemisphere that connects us to the universe will bring your true nature to the surface of your being.
>>
>>19899171
> If I do, you'll try to avoid them
I in fact would try to avoid, for, you see, I wouldn't mind marrying this cute lass.

> Your split, while inevitable, will not be a bad thing.
*Sigh*

> I see at least some details.
is she cute?

When are you going to read again?
>>
>>19899262

Thank you. I'll give it a shot then.
>>
>>19899066
>>19899067
>>19899068
>>19899069
>>19899071
>>19899074
>>19899098
>>19899112
>>19899135
>>19899165
>>19899178

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you; I'll try to come back tomorrow. I must rest my apparatus now, as these three readings were quite a strain.
>>
>>19899281
That’s cool my dude, thanks either way
>>
This will be my last reading

>>19899256
1. Page of Cups
2. Three of Wands
Yes. There is a charming person in your life with a youthful, fun-loving spirit that you will begin 2018 with. They will make 2018 a very enjoyable year for you. Prepare to go out often, they've very extroverted.
>>
>>19899222
I appreciate your reading. And yes, I've just recently started my educational career but I'm in search of a mentor that will guide me down a path that incorporates but ultimately transcends my institutional education. How do you suggest I go about finding them?
>>
>>19899270
I'll try to come back tomorrow, same time. As for cuteness? My perception is your current self would disagree; your future self will be entirely satisfied in that regard.
>>
>>19899202
Thank you for your reading, you're right about me falling into depression easily, I've been very depressed lately.
>You will be single for a time
I'm currently in love for someone right now, but obviously i have no chance and i am very tired of waiting, this is all i've been doing all my life.
And thanks for your kind advice.
>>
>>19899283
>>19899286
When will you be back? I'll ask the same question next time you're around. Thanks.
>>
File: 1510647787229.gif (1.5 MB, 540x540)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>19899281
That's quite ok, sleep well Technomancer.
>>
>>19899287
I will try to catch you again tomorrow.

Thanks

>My perception is your current self would disagree; your future self will be entirely satisfied in that regard.
I'm starting to hate my future self.. what a cunt.
>>
File: catpeople.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Cat Peoples Cat Tarot

Name, Y/N Answerable question, and a picture are ALL required
>>
>>19899281
No worries mate, thanks!
>>
>>19899343
Do I ever get with my soulmate, Dia?
>>
>>19899343
A
Will she be happy with my return?
>>
>>19899350
My name is James
>>
>>19899343

Am I going to get paid like they know I deserve?
>>
File: 7ysjd1ua4evz.jpg (24 KB, 540x303)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>19899356

Forgot pic.
>>
File: 1509767000091.gif (2 MB, 325x271)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>19899343
Sam
Im goin to find a job anytime soon?
>>
File: 1429399362031.jpg (12 KB, 350x262)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>19899343
M
Have I met my wife yet?
>>
>>19899356
>>19899365

Oh, and I'm Nick
>>
File: Big chinese turnip.jpg (159 KB, 1044x495)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>19899343
Joseph

>>19899112
>>
>>19899343

Am I going to find a casual sex relationship within the next month?
>>
>>19899381
Name is T
>>
>>19899343
Am I on the right path in life at the moment?
>>
File: tumblrdp.png (255 KB, 426x371)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>19899343
Vale

Is my life on the right course?
>>
>>19899397
Forgot to add my name sorry.
Connor.
>>
Sorry having Internet troubles. I may not be able to do readings. Captcha wont load most of the time then it gets to 90% and the post fails.
>>
>>19899343
Em
Will my boyfriend and I ever move in together or get serious?
Will I have a child from him?
>>
>>19899433

is okie
>>
>>19899350
King of Pentacles
Yes
>>
>>19899343
Cats <3 <3 <3
>>
>>19899352
Two of Swords
Yes
>>
>>19899356
Nine of Swords Reversed
Yes but after some trouble
>>
>>19899367
8 of Swords, Reversed
No
>>
>>19899453

Ugh, I hate these assholes.
>>
>>19899371
3 of Pentacles, Reversed
I sense the answer is No
>>
>>19899381
QUeen of Cups
Actually... yes
>>
>>19899397
Queen of Swords
Yes
>>
>>19899343
J
Did m think I was cute?
>>
>>19899416
Knight of Pentacles
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 646x1024)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>19899470
Dropped the pic
>>
>>19899469
Awesome.
Thanks you for the reading Cat People.
>>
>>19899437
Queen of Pentacles
You will move in with eachother
Six of Wands
I sense yes, but your own success might impede kids
>>
File: rk.png (521 KB, 1280x720)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>19899343
A
Was I lying all along ?
>>
>>19899343
A
Is she the one for me?
>>
>>19899487
>I sense yes, but your own success might impede kids
Actually I have feared that our separate (and joined) ambitions may prevent us from having a child.
Thanks, CP.
>>
>>19899343
i think you skipped me
>>19899379
>>
File: Cat-People.jpg (55 KB, 350x294)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Sorry I am unable to do anymore readings, whatever is going on with my internet is just too fucked.
>>
>>19899512

we need u catman
>>
File: catpartiedout.jpg (91 KB, 600x450)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>19899512

Is okie. Party on CatPeople.
>>
>>19899512
just fuck my shit up
>>19899496
>>
File: image.gif (1.07 MB, 626x824)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
Doing some readings again. Both tarot and astrology are open.

Tarot:
>initial
>age
>gender
>non money/job related query. no generals either please

Astrology:
>gender
>natal chart from Astro.com
>a specific question about an area of your natal chart*

*While I CAN answer time based queries with astrology, it requires more than just your natal chart, so unless you want to do a serious trade I'm not looking to answer these types of queries with astrology.

I don't do whole natal chart readings on /div/ because it takes a lot of time and effort to accurately go through every area, but if you want to work something out with me like a trade I may be open to it.

General astrology questions welcomed as always.

Trades get more detail and are appreciated.
>>
>>19899512
Tiz coolio Cato Mayn.
Oyasumi nasai. <3
>>
File: Natal Chart.png (103 KB, 670x471)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>19899585
Male
Could you tell me about my love life based on my chart?
>>
>>19899585
KB
Male
How soon will success reach me?
>>
>>19899585

N
M

What do I need to produce a true masterpiece in my art?
>>
>>19899585
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/1503/03/1503038651223.png

Will love always be bad?
male
>>
>>19899585
C
Male
Is there any significance to the dream I had earlier today?
>>
>>19899585
AA
Would it be a nice relationship?
>>
>>19899607
age is 19
>>
S
Male

May all beings be happy.
>>
>>19899585
I wanted to know about what careers would suit me best. Like general direction: science, art, etc.. basically I am pursuing a degree in STEM, sort of mathematics. I want to know if I’ll find success there. Willing to trade you with a tarot reading
Female
>>
>>19899585
D
will she be my gf?
>>
>>19899585
AA
Male
Same question : >>19899585
Was she lying or am i simply in denial ?
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x821)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>19899593
You probably really like communicating about intimacy and sex since your Mercury is in the 8th. Sometimes the idea of sex or talking about it can be more fulfilling than the actual act. Conversation can be a big part of your intimate life.

With the sun and Venus there you're probably passionate and have a taste for the taboo. Because of the sign your sun is in it can take on a more hedonistic flavor to it as well given the chance.

>>19899596
Success in what?

>>19899597
>strength rx
>four of cups rx

Don't be so critical of your works that it depresses you. Your own negativity and nitpicking is what's holding you back.
>>
File: 1510675885757.jpg (154 KB, 736x552)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>19899624
o fuck, i actually meant
" Same question : >>19899488 "
>>
>>19899635
Uh, Success in my art. Which, right now is Entertainment. Film/TV/Theatre
>>
>>19899635

Thank you. I suppose I truly am my own worst critic.
>>
File: 1510617367434.gif (745 KB, 382x450)
745 KB
745 KB GIF
>>19899635
>>19899648
To add on, outward success. Recognition
>>
>>19899635
>Don't be so critical of your works that it depresses you. Your own negativity and nitpicking is what's holding you back.
That is diarrhea tier advice. You know nothing except self-help and facebook quotes. Are you a woman by any chance?
>>
>>19899600
If you keep being overly dependant and demanding of validation probably.

>>19899601
>ace of pentacles
>wheel of fortune

Yes. There is some seed within the dream that could grow into something great. But I can't tell you what.

>>19899615
With your analytical skills I have no doubt that going into a STEM feild would suit you very well. I'd suspect you'd have great success in it, though it make take longer than you'd like to really "make it." Saturn is in your 6th house, which deals with daily work. View Saturn like a nasty dose of medicine. You hate the way it tastes going down and it may make you gag, but in the long run it helps you get better.

>>19899655
As an artist myself I can tell you it's the best piece of advice regarding art I've ever received. Many artists fall into the trap of tearing themselves a new asshole over the tiniest of things they perceive to be imperfect.

But I doubt you were actually looking for a serious response.
>>
>>19899661
Some of the best artists were overly critical of themselves. Some weren't. It's irrelevant. Kill yourself you failed (con) "artist".
>>
>>19899678
Why are you spending time in /div/ if you have such an issue with tripfags?
>>
>>19899678
Hope you learn to love yourself, anon.
>>
Hi! I'm a relatively new reader and this seemed like a great way to practice. I do both lenormand and tarot so choose whichever you prefer

I'll need:
>a name/word that you resonate with
>your gender
>your age
>your favorite of some category (if just doing something like color is easier I'll stick to that in the future)

You can ask any question, or a general reading but I very much would prefer the former. I probably can't do too much to me because I'm a bit sick, but I wanted to test the waters before I chicken out. Happy readings!
>>
>>19899691
Ahh, first post and I'm already making typos. Hope you'll forgive me for my sins
>>
>>19899691
>ineffable
>F
>24
>pink

What are my strongest qualities? Tarot please
>>
>>19899691

Andres
M
Strategy games
Whichever method you like.

General advice for my well being?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 550x976)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>19899624
>the fool
You are in denial.

>>19899648
>>19899654
If it's a career you are trying to pursue I am not the right reader to ask. My own lack of regard for jobs/money unfortunately makes it difficult for me to attatch(not sure of a better word) to the question and get anything worthwhile for you out of my cards. Sorry.
>>
File: smoked gouda.jpg (6 KB, 275x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>19899691
Octavian
Male
Smoked Gouda cheese

What will my next gf be like as a person?

what will they look like?
>>
>>19899661
>With your analytical skills I have no doubt that going into a STEM feild would suit you very well. I'd suspect you'd have great success in it, though it make take longer than you'd like to really "make it." Saturn is in your 6th house, which deals with daily work. View Saturn like a nasty dose of medicine. You hate the way it tastes going down and it may make you gag, but in the long run it helps you get better.
Thanks. Yeah I hate work. Your query?
>>
>>19899691

Lenormand if you please.

Aeon
Male
Fox

I'd like to know what will come of this clandestine thing I'm up to.
>>
>>19899705
All good, thanks! Sorry the other dude is a butt.

Could you possibly tell me characteristics of my future wife though?
>>
>>19899678
Lel did 88 give you a reading saying your crush doesn't like you or something
>>
>>19899691
AA
Male
Green
Any method you want

General love reading for 2018
>>
>>19899700
>ace of pentacles, king of cups, vi of swords

So it sounds like you're really good at finding opportunities and you're not afraid to leave old things behind in order to chase them. You're very compassionate and maybe that also factors into things. Finding chances to bring good things to others maybe?
>>
>>19899709
"whichever method you prefer
>>
>>19899713
You don't have to by any means but if you'd like

>Will I make any lasting friendships/relationships/connections overseas next year?

>>19899715
I'm not overly concerned with it lol. Hopefully whoever it is can figure something out to fix what's frustrating them.

And sure!

>page of pentacles
>the sun rx
This is going to be someone who prefers long term plans and investments over silly flings. She's someone who will help you bring your dreams into reality on the more practical side. Unfortunately she may have a tendency to be a bit sad or negative/pessimistic, though she is well meaning.
>>
>>19899701
Lenormand it is then!
>heart
>stork
>clouds

There's something you need to move on from. Somethings changed in your life and you've had a hard time coping with it. Try to overcome that and you might find yourself feeling better
>>
>>19899585
M
Would you be able to do a love reading for me please?
>>
File: chart.gif (67 KB, 670x471)
67 KB
67 KB GIF
>>19899585
male
why do i have so shitty love life? which is basically non existent
what do
>>
>>19899746
>>19899585
Forgot I'm male
>>
>>19899618
>>19899585
male
>>
>>19899585
HCh
Male
Should I apologize to her for my mistakes ?
>>
File: Natal Chart.png (44 KB, 670x471)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>19899585
I would like to know about my love life.
>>
>>19899691

>fairness
>male
>25
>programming language: javascript

Will I find that spark I am looking for? That inspiration, that idea?
>>
>>19899737
Thank you very much, I hope you have a great rest of your day!
>>
>>19899661
Thanks!
>>
>>19899709
Honestly think I'm just going to do lenormand whenever people don't specify
>key
>sun
>dog

>lily
>moon
>tower

So it sounds like you'll have a really good girlfriend. She'll start out as a friend probably and she'll be a very happy person. I bet she'd stay by your side for a long time. She'll probably have some aspect of her appearance that is very attractive to you but there also will be something that you wouldn't expect from the same person. That's probably not a bad thing though, it just adds some character
>>
>>19897940

AJB
M
I experienced something Friday. What is its significance to my future?
>>
>>19899751
You have Pluto opposite Venus and Aries asc, you may come on too strong and act possessive in a way that may be alarming to your potential partners. Try scaling it back a bit and taking time before unleashing your enthusiasm.

>>19899746
>three of wands rx
>the fool
Some oppertunities may have recently passed you by due to a carefree attitude or lack of cooperation/willingness to invest the proper effort into getting the results you want. Try and be receptive to other opportunities that are going to be coming your way instead of reflecting on what "could have been."

>>19899757
>queen of wands
Probably.
>>
>>19899691
Blue
Male
French Fries
Whichever method you prefer.
Career reading, more specifically should i try following my dream?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19899714
>clover
>stork
>fish

So it sounds like something lucky will happen pretty soon that will give you a chance to gain something or maybe make money. I'm not sure what you're doing so I can't say which of those
>>
>>19899737
>>Will I make any lasting friendships/relationships/connections overseas next year?
>seven of cups, queen of cups, page of cups, four of pentacles, eight of cups
You meet a lot of great people you'll bond very well with, and you may even remain connected for quite a long time, but nothing deep that will last a lifetime. Sorry. :( You more likely remain acquaintances, but on the bright side while you're overseas you won't be lonely. Like I said, you'll make plenty of friends, they just won't be deep, lasting friendships.
>>
>>19899585
>>19899782
hope you don't mind me double dipping queries but what would you say about my loneliness based off my chart?

>>19899593
>>
>>19899691
B
Male
Cat
Tarot

How does S feel about me?
>>
DDS
M

Will my life change for the better in 2018?
>>
>>19899719
I'm guessing you haven't had a great time dealing with love recently, huh. A relationship ended and you don't know why and you might not be completely in touch with your emotions. Right now you're trying to take care of yourself because of whatever situation happened recently and you'll start to step up and take charge because of it. Deep down you'll still feel like the same person though, but you have to recognize that you're changing. You do have to be careful though not to let your changes overtake you, they might cover up the type of person you want to be, and cause you to have troubles with a relationship. Overall though, I'm sorry to say, it sounds like you aren't going to have the most lucky time as far as relationships go.
>>
>>19899759
Yes.

>>19899761
You may have some severe issues with intimacy. I see both Saturn and your moon are in your 8th house, and the two together are this weird mix of wanting to be very emotionally connected in intimacy and withholding that same intimacy. Both of these planets are opposite your Mars(aggression/sexual energy) and it can lead to quite a bit of frustration.

With cancer sun/asc/Mercury you may have a tendency to be defensive and overly dependent/clingy to your partners and romantic interests.
>>
>>19899691
Erick
male
purple

Does she think about me?
>>
>>19899813
Would you like to trade at all?

>>19899789
Thank you for your reading! I'm happy to hear it sounds like I'll get to talk to some fun people.
>>
>>19899767
Well right now you're not really sure what you're looking for and it might be a little while until you do, but you definitely have inspiration in you. You need to grow as a person a little bit or find something to ground you and you have to be ready to commit to something. If you are able to do those things though, something will come your way soon enough and once you see it that spark will be lit.
>>
>>19899782
>>19899751
:( i will try
i just think im cursed or something
>>
>>19899778
>five of pentacles rx
>ten of cups

Darker days are coming to an end for you soon. Perhaps something you consider to be your happy ending is coming your way.
>>
>>19899786
You might not have the easiest time if you follow your dream but if you do you might learn a lot about yourself. Wether you learn good or bad things is unknown to me, but there's potential in there, I'd say go for it!
>>
>>19899831
You do have some harsher aspects to your Jupiter than could dampen your luck. I think you'd have more success if you reeled it in a bit though.
>>
>>19899830

Thank you.
>>
>>19899841
what does this jupiter aspect means?

im pretty blunt desu and tend to say things honestly without bs. Romance is very subtle and that kind of language is very complicated for me and honestly i dont understand most of it
>>
>>19899835

Thank you very much. I hope you get good karma from doing all this work for strangers. God bless you.
>>
>>19899813
Thank you Willowbird. I will keep this in mind.
>>
>>19899840
Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>19899744

Thanks
>>
>>19899796
>high priestess
>iii of pentacles
>iv of swords

S can read you pretty well subconsciously, and probably can tell how you feel about yourself. They seem to want to work together with you, so they probably like you as a person and being around you might help them feel calm
>>
>>19897940
R
M

I'd like to know what does JC think about me.
>>
>>19899846
You have a few, but they make you a bit self centered. This can be part of what's turning girls away.

>>19899852
No problem! I wish you luck.
>>
>>19899824
I'd be happy to trade! An astrology reading sounds interesting but I'm not entirely sure how to navigate that website you linked
>>
>>19899861
Thanks.
>>
>>19899870
Go to "extended chart selection" and it'll have you fill out the information to get a natal chart. You don't have to pick out any special settings, they should automatically be set to generate the type of chart I use.
>>
>>19899787

Thanks WillowBird
>>
>>19899691
Space
Male
Science fiction

Do I have an aptitude for something?
>>
>>19899817
Yes I do have severe issues with intimacy, probably why i never had any romantic partners.

Many thanks.
>>
>>19899867
M
19, 20 in less than a month
I'm starting to think that the love that I feel for my gf is slowly fading away, I prefer do something else more than talk to her and I lie saying that I'll go to sleep and instead I stay up late, we've been together for 4 years now, is that temporary or it means something else?
>>
>>19899874
Oh wow, there's a lot of stuff there. I don't suppose I could ask what kind of things too look for here? Would just be sending my chart be too little info for you to work with? Astronomy stuff is just really new to me
>>
>>19899846
>>19899867
Yes, due to many life problems I'm not very good at connecting with people and I prefer to do things on my own and try to depend on no one but myself. Being tangled with other people is normally tiring, but I guess I cannot bypass my need of love
>>
>>19899878
>sun
>house
>lily

Maybe it's saying that you could do well in philosophy or something. Or maybe just that you're a good thinker. It's something you're already at least somewhat familiar with and will bring you joy
>>
>>19899691
>lotus
>male
>21
>italian food

Just a general reading? I don't really have a specific question
>>
>>19899892
All I need is your chart and an area you want to know about.

There's a lot to look for in astrology, but to know the basics just look at your sun/moon/ascendant(also known as your rising)
>>
>>19899911
Well it looks like a friend of yours might become a lot closer to you but you have to be a bit careful in how you show yourself or they might get turned away. You might feel nervous of things at first, but just because things took an unexpected turn and might be new to you, but you'll get used to it
>>
>>19899919
Great! Thanks a bunch
W
Female

I guess I'd want to know about how I'm faring mentally and if there's been any changes in the state of things if that's not too general a subject. Or if that's completely in the wrong direction I suppose. So what kind of reading and question would you like to be answered?
>>
>>19899909
>>19899909
>Maybe it's saying that you could do well in philosophy or something.
Hmm, curiously enough I was considering that a while ago.

>Or maybe just that you're a good thinker.
Ha, I honestly can only tell you that I try (or half try) but talking about thinking, (and if you do follows up), could you tell me if my ideas can come to fruition? or if it will be worth it putting effort in them?
>>
>>19899691
"K" / Iridescent
Female
My favorite thing in my home is probably my bed

Does T still have any feelings for me at all? If so will he act on them?
>>
>>19899945
That's interesting that you were considering philosophy. Did something make you turn away from it?
Your ideas will come to fruition if you put work into them. They're something you care about so if you try hard enough you can definitely bring them to life.
>>
>>19899939
Without your time of birth this won't be quite as accurate as it could be. Also usually time based questions are a bit more difficult without knowing your transits and such so I can give you a general rundown of how you might normally be, or you can choose another question.

Usually with astrology people ask "what is my love life like" or "what should my focus in life be?" etc.

But if you really would like to know this particular question I can do tarot for you if you want!

As for me.

>>19899691
>transformative
>f
>24
>winter

What sort of wife would I be? Strengths/weaknesses etc.
>>
>>19899958
Hmm, actually I think I can remember my time of birth, I'll give you an updated chart. It just slipped my mind at first. And as for the question, doing something like a life focus would work. Just give me a sec and I'll do your reading. Tarot or lenormand?
>>
>>19899820
>>19899957
Skipped?
>>
>>19899967
Ah sorry, let me do 88's reading and then I'll get to you
>>
>>19899958
Okay here's the new chart. Wasn't entirely sure of the minutes but hopefully this will be enough
>>
>>19899964
Tarot works for me. Starting yours.
>>
>>19899691
M
Male
Violet
How does R feel about me
>>
>>19899978
For work we look at both the 6th house and the 10th house.

Both of these are ruled by fire signs. The 6th house cusp is ruled by Sagittarius, which brings in an element of travel/teaching/philosophy to your day to day work routine.

Your 10th house is in Aries, which brings a rougher sort of "leadership" skill. It's not as refined as say a Leo Midheaven would be, but still there is a boldness to what you would do and the ability to go directly after what you want.

You have Saturn here, which is its natural house. This sort of refines the roughness of the Aries Midheaven and reinforces your drive.

I would look for something with a physical outlet too. Your Saturn has some harsher aspects to it, including your mars(physical energy), so it may be beneficial to be able to bring physical energy into your work.

I personally would recommend looking into something involving the traveling aspect. Your jupiter(luck) is in its natural house, the house of travel/education/philosophy.
>>
>>19899958
>What sort of wife would I be? Strengths/weaknesses etc.
So to start it looks like there's something that you might not show to the outside world often, but when you get married it will start to show itself. Probably as you get comfortable with your significant other. So this was from me accidentally starting a lenormand reading for you, but hey, I'd say it still counts.

Now for the actual tarot part of this. You'll be a very hardworking wife it sounds like. You'll likely be able to reflect on what's at hand pretty easily and adjust to the situations you face and you'll be really smart about how you'll handle things. You might desire some things that aren't possible in your relationship though, but it sounds like you'll have a pretty good relationship overall
>>
File: 1430986168464.jpg (328 KB, 2560x1440)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>19899661
>Yes. There is some seed within the dream that could grow into something great. But I can't tell you what.
Thank you for the confirmation.
I had the feeling that it meant something.
The thing that stood out most was swimming through a cave filled with water towards a light, swimming through both the water and the air feeling very free and happy to have achieved flowing moment.
When I swam to the ceiling I stopped and felt confined and confused as I sat there free floating with nothing to push away from to gain momentum but when I let let myself fall / dive knowing that I already knew how to dive into water I felt happy and comfortable again knowing that I could gain momentum once more with the skills I already have.
After that the cave turned into a swimming pool and I felt free.
The experience reminded me of pic related.
In the sense of moving off of a fixed track in life and into a medium that I know and can use to move forwards.
Thank you for the reading 88. ^_^
>>
>>19899957
>Did something make you turn away from it?
No, I'm still considering it, it's just that I don't know what do I want to do in life yet.
>Your ideas will come to fruition if you put work into them. They're something you care about so if you try hard enough you can definitely bring them to life
Okay Willow, thanks for your help.
>>
>>19900010
That's really interesting. I can see how some of these might fit into my intended career. I probably won't travel very often with it but it does have to do with education and probably will have some travel opportunities. It's a bit silly but I'm really interested in becoming a worker at an aquarium. I really want to be one of the people taking care of the actual animals so there's definitely a physical aspect there. It's a much harder job to work towards that one would expect honestly. I'm glad it says that I have a strong drive though. Thank you very much for the reading!
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 400x500)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>19900026
And here I was expecting to be told I'll be a train wreck lol.

The top part about something I don't often show coming through sounds pretty accurate and lines up with my natal chart in astrology too.

Thank you. I appreciate your willingness to do a trade with me. Let me know if you ever want to trade in the future!
>>
>>19899931
Woah. This was... amazingly relevant. Thanks.
>>
>>19900031
I wish you all the luck in figuring things out!
>>
>>19899691
Nathaniel
Male
Favorite color: black
I have three questions but idk which one to pick

When will Amelia think she’s ready for a relationship?

Will I ever be in a relationship with hailey?

Will adrianna ever date me?
>>
>>19900048
Nope, no train wreck here. Thank you for offering a trade, I wouldn't have thought to do one otherwise and it was really fun. If I ever think of another I'll be sure to, and if you're ever interested again, well of course you can tell me!
>>
>>19899691
>Crow
>Female
>25, almost 26
>purple
Would I be happier starting a family now, or pursuing school?
>>
>>19900044
Ah that's such a lovely career choice! I'm very found of aquariums myself. Lately I've been kicking around the idea of starting up a freshwater tank!

I hope you enjoy it! I think it would do you well.
>>
>>19900067
Oh really? That would be an awesome thing to set up. I've always really loved animals so I'm sure I'll enjoy the job. It's not fish, but I do have a giant tank set up in my room. I've got a bearded dragon over here that's pretty cool to take care of
>>
>>19899691
>finagle
>female
>21
>waffle house

Can I get a reading on AB and I?
>>
>>19898384
Ill trade with you if you're still here I can scry. Query?
>>
>>19899820
It sounds like she's a bit nervous around you honestly. Sorry dude
>>
>>19900051
Thanks, luck on your endeavors.
>>
I'm really sorry to anyone I didn't do a reading for. I think I'm done for tonight. I might hang around for a little bit but I'm pretty tired now. This was really fun! I think I'll come back in the future for sure
>>
Can I do a trade with someone?
>>
File: 469.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>19899691
>Veil
>Male
>18
>Crow ( animal )

Should i send her a message? What does she thinks about me ?
>>
>>19900107
yo
>>
>>19900117
Can I get a reading on what will happen with AB and I?

What's your query?
>>
>>19900100
You know what?
I don't forgive you

Yeah, there I said it
>>
>>19900135
Wow! I was forgiven
>>
tradin anyone who can do lenormand
>>
>>19900151
literally the opposite
>>
>>19900156
Shhh you don't know what you're talking about. I was definitely forgiven
>>
new thread

>>19900185
>>19900185
>>
>>19899978
>Anaheim
Howdy neighbor
>>
>>19897940
B
M
Should I stay in my current job or take this new opportunity?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.