[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread >>19997092
>>
>female

Would like to know what will happen to me in 20181

[I have been working on manifesting my dreams]
>>
>female
what is ck and I's destiny ?
>>
>>20000405

well you'll be part of a fir tree and a carp, in the greatest proportions.
>>
>>20000420
ENGLISH PLEASE!
:D
>>
Male
Taurus
O-
Will I achieve what I desire if I go with the black court?
The blood type isn’t for divination but it could be relevant to what the end could be.
>>
Female
Sagittarius

Why is B still affecting my life so much? Am I not over it? What purpose did they serve in my life?

thank you, this shits been haunting me for months since I got my bachelors degree.
>>
>>20000434
it was a joke because of the 20,181 typo
>>
Trading
>>
>>20000485
query?
>>
>>20000463
Forget about B, come talk to me. Hello I'm V
>>
>>20000494
What does D want me to do about her? Sorry about the generic query, but I am genuinely puzzled.
>>
>>20000500
D wants you to give her your D
>>
>>20000513
kek.
>>
If anyone wants to trade, here's my query:
>>20000500

I will be back in about 20 or 30 minutes
>>
>>20000500
The Hierophant, The High Priestess, Temperance

She wants you to either commit fully or not at all. She does not want a relationship on a superficial level she is really serious minded and if you don't want a long term thing she is not interested. I think she has the idea that you don't, and for that reason she is going to stay away. Sorry for the bad news anon. It's not a hard to get thing she is just being mindful of her future.

The Sun, Nine of Pentacles, Queen of Cups

She does like you, she really does, but it's just that long-term aspect that you aren't fulfilling (or suggesting you will fulfill) that is turning her away. Her feelings are clear on this. She will not mislead you in her intentions although she does like how well put you are together. That is one of the things she finds interesting in you and is attracted to you because of that reason.

I want to know what M feels about what I made him and what hes gunna do now?
>>
>>20000519
Yo you've asked this query like 3 times today.
>>
>>20000525
kek
>>
File: gxh4mxj90ntz.jpg (141 KB, 640x640)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>20000500
he doesn't know. his insecurities have led him to reach out for help that cannot be given.
>>
>>20000519
That sounds crazy but it could probably be right, okay I will see if there's any benefit in pushing this.

I will start yours.
>>
>>20000533
She has. Both previous times she's gotten a similar answer too. Rude as fuck to keep asking.

>>20000536
She's inaccurate just a heads up.
>>
>>20000485
could you do me? >>20000463
i got a meme answer :/ ty <3
>>
>>20000519
You have a desire to possess him, like in it resembles something that you want invariably, not because of love but more about obsession, you are really hellbent on getting what you want from him...

The actions you have undertaken are not seen in a positive light, he seems to not really like em and take a lot of consideration on what you just did, but sadly this is not a good process for you, rather figuring out ways to stay away from you and how to stop interacting with you...

He is making this with a facade of calmness probably because he wants to do things with care...

The relationship that you have seems to lean towards something that's functional but nothing more, it's like two coworkers that work on a given task but not much else, there's no love nor real interest...
>>
>>20000500
I see a woman spinning a dreidel on a table, she is looking at it very mindlessly and is bored. It's a loop that happens over and over again. Does she have brown curly hair and tan skin?

She wants you to give excitement to her life.

Love reading for the rest of the month
>>
Just a daily reminder that you should not ask repeated questions because you'll be confused.

If you think the reader is incompetent then ask again in a few days.
>>
>>20000500

I want you to stop reinventing divtan!
>>
File: new_divtan.png (96 KB, 812x854)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>20000556
I have a single divtan, sadly the original artist is kinda busy, if you want to create the same divtan under a different context, by all means.
>>
>>20000562

Sleeps divtan is best divtan :(
>>
File: 1505262476262.png (136 KB, 363x296)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
why is finding love so hard /div/
>>
>>20000568
Because true love is the ultimate reward and sadly few of us have actually earned it.
>>
>>20000568

cause you invest too much worth in it.
do something great with your life.
few people actually get to be in love and stay in love. it's doesn't have to be the only end goal.
>>
When the wheel shows up in the advice position is it essentially saying that this is fate? I don't really understand
>>
>>20000586
Let go/don't think you can plan everything/realize it's out of you control.
>>
>>20000587
>>20000586

>s it essentially saying that this is fate?
>Let go/don't think you can plan everything/realize it's out of you control.

so yes. I dunno what is the problem people have with being affirmative .
>>
>>20000591
Thanks anon! Google didn't help much
>>
>>20000591
I just listed off some interpretations. Why do you type like you're having a stroke?
>>
>>20000598

Essentially the same three interpretations, all of which could have been summed up with "yes, that's a way of interpreting it".
>Why do you type like you're having a stroke?
Cause I am having a stroke.
Oogabooga.
>>
>>20000602
I'm sorry you're so triggered by my phrasing? I don't even know how to respond, this is the dumbest reason to get your panties in a twist I've seen all week.
>>
>>20000608

Just tell the guy he's got the right idea. Is that so hard to do?
>>
>>20000568
Because it's pretty much non existent nowadays
>>
>>20000586
Actually, now I am even more confused

I did a horseshoe spread. My past, present, future were
five of swords
high priestess
knight of wands

Then the advice, influences, obstacle and outcome were
the wheel
the emperor
page of wands
queen of swords

Is the outcome only applied if you take the advice? Seeing how the wheel is the advice there is no other action to be taking correct? Is it set in stone
>>
>>20000608

I mean really the only person with their panties in a twist here is you for being pointed out as being unhelpful and redundant.
>>
>>20000617
>unhelpful

Accurately responding to someone's question when a simple search would answer their question is unhelpful? U wot?

>>20000611
So because I didn't phrase it to lick someone's ass, someone's sperging out? How can you enable that level of childishness?
>>
>>20000622

Them: Is Washington DC the capital of America?

You: The capital of America is located between Virginia and Maryland as is also known as the District.
>>
>>20000554
hermetetic please no flake
>>
>>20000622
>>20000628

no one cares, stop shitting up the thread. go sperg out somewhere else
>>
>>20000628
I am sorry your autism has been so triggered by this but you have to realize how irrational it is to behave this way.
>>
>>20000635
I'm not the one who lost their shit over another persons phrasing. I'll shit up the thread all I want you ungreatful little shits.
>>
>>20000640

You're the one replying. Anon thought I was helpful for the confirmation. You left things ambiguous.

Don't teach.
>>
>>20000615
a-anyone?
>>
>>20000642

calm down autismo
>>
Should I dump my boyfriend
>>
>>20000644
>you left things ambiguous

anyone with half a brain could have worked it out. are you calling anon retarded? Rude.
>>
>>20000654

if you don't want to be with him anymore, then yes you should
>>
>>20000649
KYS
>>
>>20000661

kys
>>
>>20000656

Did I trigger you into a stroke anon?

It's bad practice, and blatantly rude and conceited to talk around a point. It makes you seem like you're offering a new perspective or correcting a wrong one when in reality you're just being an arrogant mess of a broken record.
>>
>>20000633
What do you mean?

I will check on this anyway.
>>
>>20000666
I like how you just mimic what I say back to me

>satanic trips
Fitting for someone with such a pisspoor attitude that you throw this big of a tantrum over someone not adding in a single word to their post.
>>
>>20000672

The only person throwing the tantrum is you.
>Why do you type like you're having a stroke?
>this is the dumbest reason to get your panties in a twist
> didn't phrase it to lick someone's ass
>I am sorry your autism has been so triggered
>I'm not the one who lost their shit
(it's funny cause yeah, you are the only one losing their shit)
>anyone with half a brain
>KYS

Take your meds.
>>
>>20000685
You're really projecting this image of me being riled up about this but you're the one who initially unnecessarily responded with your conniption fit of a post. I'd encourage you to take your own advice.
>>
>>20000685
You realize you're just as bad for continuing this, right? Both of you need to knock it off.
>>
>>20000554
Distancing yourself from something or someone out of need more than anything else, and conflicts most likely with others, not really having a good bond with others at all....

I don't really think you will have a particularly positive month. Sorry.
>>
>>20000615

Are you a female asking about a man? What's the context of this spread?
>>
>>20000716
Just a love general about our future and what to do and yes I am anon
>>
I am a scryer and I can trade any query except time based queries.
>>
>>20000731
What do you want to know?
>>
>>20000731
I want to ask what's the best possible thing I can do about D (a female), if you are interested in trading.

To rephrase it, what would be best to do about D?
>>
>>20000731

ok anon what do you need to know?
>>
>>20000720

The spread suggests that the man in your life is controlling you, and that this is really only the beginning. You probably feel as though you two are made for each other. This is actually due to a sort of supernatural influence, but this might actually be your own will causing things to reverberate and manifest as patterns. The cycle continues, where your affirmation of faith generates more and more of these coincidences to happen.

If he is showing signs of being controlling or abusive, you need to seriously take note of this. The outcome of the Queen of Swords isn't a happy one.. someone who is tied to their love, yet physically separated from it, and hardened by terrible events that brought them to this point.

I seriously hope this is not the case for you.
>>
Open query: when will I find love again
Libra, male
>>
>>20000731

What creative outlets should I be seeking out that will help me be who I want to be in life? Or, why am I having so much urge to make music?
>>
>>20000731
How will tomorrow's presentation go? Will we win?

Gimme your query too anon
>>
>>20000738
What do you mean by supernatural influences? So the future with the Knights doesn't matter?
>>
>>20000734
Just a generic love reading for the next two weeks.

>>20000735
A skull, smoke in the air coming out of a hookuh pipe, a hand readjusting a camera in a blank room looks like it's almost pushing the camera away. A hand not holding a hand grabbing out at the other.

The best to do about D is to not do at all because she is going to push you away and your feelings will be hurt. Maybe you should try just to put those "what-if" feelings to rest, but whatever has happened in the past between you two is over and has been put to rest. I would do whatever it takes to get rid of the feelings you have for her perhaps some cleansings would help you out a bit.

What is expected to happen with Z and I in the next two weeks?
>>
>>20000757

Actually it's because of the Queen of Swords / Knight of Wands mashup that makes me worry about it. Knight of Wands is sometimes seen as an abuser. He is passionately driven, quick to anger, and reacts with emotions instead of with his thoughts.

By supernatural influences I mean that if you are feeling tied to this person (because of coincidences), it's possible an aspect of magic happening that is originating from you as the High Priestess.
>>
>>20000769
You have a conflict, part of you really likes this Z person, but you are not really sure of where to take things, it's a constant struggle that happens inside your mind and that's the side you are showing to them or probably will show to them in the future. You will basically argue a lot with them.

He really seems to like you but he is also not really that convinced of that, because things are turning out pretty bad between the two of you...

He/She is having a hard time making their mind on what to do next and how to do it, and that's the reason why the best way to describe the relationship you will have two weeks from now is that of distance. Not really a happy outcome.
>>
>>20000731
Will I meet who I seek and join them if I join the black court?
>>
>>20000780
Oh okay that makes sense.
The funny thing is I feel like I am more the agitator and passionate one as he is someone who does not act on anything.
Thank you for helping me out. i sincerely appreciate it.
>>
File: 1512626073326.gif (297 KB, 500x563)
297 KB
297 KB GIF
Evening /div/

Will do one reading

>Relevant genders
>No general, death or occult related questions

Good luck
>>
>>20000769
''Hiding behind a wall behind the hotel, they fired their first shots at the Rangers on the corner. Then they moved north, ducking behind cars and building. All would jump out and spray bullets toward the Rangers, then run for cover. Then one of his friends would do the same. Sometimes they just pushed the barrels of their guns around the corners and sprayed bullets without looking. None of them was an experienced fighter.''

--

Tyrone continued scratching, last summer was a ball jim, he suddenly frowned and tilted his head, seem like a thousan years since las summer. Sheeit. It'll be back like that after we get some weight.

Don't expect much from the next two weeks in the love department, anon. You'll try, but probably not have the right approach or lack some key elements to make something fruitful out of the situations.
Heck, at least you'll be out there.

If I could help you, I would like to know about my next girlfriend.
Do I already know her or where we're going to meet
>>
>>20000808
When will I meet someone like her again?
>>
>>20000808
Am I making a positive impact on the people around me or am I just a bumbling autistic fuckass like I think I am? Will I ever be more charismatic?
>>
>>20000808
That is a cute flame. What can I do to make a more drastic positive change within my relationship?
>>
>>20000808

hello, how are you?
>>
>>20000808
Will I win the research competition
Male
>>
Link to here for tarot readings. I will do however many I can while I have the ability to do so.

Info I want:

*Brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A question that isn't a simple yes/no
>>
>>20000804

Good luck anon, and again I hope that this is not your fate.
>>
>>20000808
hello fwoosh.
f
what would pursuing acting bring?
>>
>>20000829
I believe it can always be changed or have to powr to change it as the high piestess. I thank you again for your help <3
>>
>>20000812

A skull with two knives, one on each eye.

Never i am afraid. I must say this comes to no surprise considering the question. It's not like there is no one like her but more about your ideas of her being wrong.

>>20000820

Doing good, a bit pensive tonight so I can't sleep. How about you anon?
>>
>>20000845

>How about you anon?

i think apathetic and numb about sums it up.
>>
>>20000828
Id say I’m a pretty legitimate nice person, though I am not above deceit and a could heart to those who challenge me or just plain deserve it.

How will the climax of my experience be with the black court.
>>
>>20000853
I identify with Griffith there btw.
Only pic I have
>>
File: imo.png (1.08 MB, 1080x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>20000828

I would describe myself as eternally ambivalent to some degree.. I'm hanging out on the fence more often than not, trying to see both sides, sometimes paralyzed during processing. I/ESFJ is my MBTI if that has any meaning to you, just to give you an idea how half the time I test introvert, the other half the time extrovert..and it makes sense. Other people sometimes seem to see more than I feel inside, and time and time again I've been told I am characterized by the color yellow.

As for a query, I'd like to know if my own path I've started to forge ahead on is as valuable and valid as a more traditional and stable path?
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575 KB, 500x376)
575 KB
575 KB GIF
>>20000828
aww yizz, look who came back :')

Introvert, shy, angery, ambitious, resourceful, cynic

any advice on how to progress advance on the spiritual area?
I feel kinda stuck in here since my career stuff is taking almost all of my time and i no longer have much time for myself, not evne vidya or gym so i kinda stopped actively looking into the spiritual
>>
>>20000850

I prefer the word pensive :^)

Seems like a good night to be like that.
>>
>>20000828
>personality description:
Female.
I'm a pretty jaded but determined person. I'm constantly thirsty for self-improvement and I work really hard in school. I like to pretend succeeding in school is all I care about, but it's all because I'm lonely and I feel like the only way I'll ever be acknowledge as a person worth getting to know is through producing incredible work. My roommates think I'm funny I guess.

>question:
I have a boyfriend that I don't particularly care for but started dating anyway because my parents kept pushing me to do so, because it might take my mind off hating myself so much. I tried breaking up with him a few weeks ago, but he started crying a lot so I didn't have the heart to go through with it. I have a crush on one of my teachers instead. He has a girlfriend though. I don't really know what my question is. I guess I want to know if I'll ever be enthusiastic about someone that isn't a complete dead end? how do I stop being so weird and alone and a bitch?
>>
File: 90985.jpg (42 KB, 225x350)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>20000828
>personality
Intelligent and autistic really, apparently people hate me/ keep their distance

I wanted to know if I'll win the research competition tomorrow

Thanks
>>
File: 89689.jpg (26 KB, 225x350)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>20000828
>personality
Intelligent and autistic as mentioned above, wanted to ask one more question thats been bothering me for a while

I also try to be nice to people and my friends probably think I am funny as hell

I wanted to know what girls in general think of me? Also what does that girl T think of me? Does she have a crush on me?
>>
File: riri.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>20000828

What can I do to make a more drastic positive change within my relationship?

I would describe myself (F)as logical and cunning. I always want the best for people. A bit of a pessimist at times about my own life. Significant other is reserved, indecisive but caring and adorable.

I am like Ririchiyo.
>>
>>20000808
hey trade?
>>
File: 1331282046069.jpg (32 KB, 322x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Trading
>>
>>20000907
Query
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (191 KB, 1435x1080)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
sorry got distracted

>>20000853
9 of Cups

Seems like you get what you want, and become a bit more selfish, greedy, maybe more cruel

The Magician

There will be a point where you realize some things on your own and you will decide they don't have much more to teach you, and you will leave with grace, unless you are angry with them..

That is a few months in the future though, if not years, but I mention it so you don't put all your energy into that, spend time on your own developing knowledge

The card I got representing you was
King of Swords, a proud, noble type, an idealist like Griffith, with similar drive and clarity.. the only issue is that strong emotions, which the 4 of cups mentioned, can cause that focus to be clouded
Then bad things happen... just keep an eye out
But overall, it looks quite good. You will succeed.

Look what happened to Griffith when he listened to a fortune teller though... what if I'm not mentioning something hahhahah
>>
File: 1502951784231.jpg (36 KB, 445x472)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>20000828
Hi Ghost
I am a hard working person that dont break that easy, loyal and trustworthy (pic related).
She is very smart, frendly and loyal but at the end she was very cold and meant hurtful.
She was my gf we had a hard breaking and we had 0 contact, but she send me a message asking me how are you doing? What she really wants? Make my life more hard?
Thanks
>>
>>20000917

Tell me about my future sex life, query?
>>
>>20000917
Did she used to be a man? Am I really in a relationship with a tranny?
>>
File: 1488826984703.jpg (73 KB, 800x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>20000926
OH BOY!
>>
>>20000845
Thank you for the response. I would press further but I know how this works. The way it grew and ended was always based on my unrealistic ideals of her, even if they were false. It’s painful to know that I’ll never actually meet anyone like “her” again, but more painful to know that I never really met anyone like “her” at all.
>>
>>20000924
Ace of pentacles, six of pentacles, the empress, seven of pentacles

It will take a while before you get laid sadly, and I think you resort to going with someone who likes you too much or you too little and doesn't appreciate you. There is a chance of pregnancy here especially with a card like the 7 following to boot. Perhaps Its just the struggle of sexual incompatibility with the partner you have.

Whats in store for us in the next few weeks?
>>
>>20000810
Short woman with brown hair that is long. Heart shaped face that has fake blue contacts. Tanned and in shape. I see her holding a skateboard near a tree, a park.
>>
File: 1460691010170.gif (1.21 MB, 280x280)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>20000828
Ginko got dat old truth wiseness going on

As for personality, I think I'm kinda bland, or at least very neutral. I like things like video games, anime, nerd shit. I have my funny moments but it's more bursts of personality than an even keel

I'm thinkin of looking into runes and such. Will I find I have any talent for it?
>>
>>20000857
Your path: 7 of Cups, Prince of Cups
vs
Traditional: 3 of Swords and 10 of Disks

The traditional path would indeed provide more stability. There are logical career paths to follow and make money, but.. the 3 of Swords...
You just wouldn't be happy

Now the 7 of Cups path is interesting, it seems like your creativity has a lot of potential, but it's a gamble.. the Prince of Cups though means you can succeed more often and pick yourself up when it fails quicker. In my opinion, the Prince of Cups is one of the most powerful of the Minor Arcana, the sheer emotional drive it signifies is one of the greatest strengths a human can possess
You'll have an interesting life.
>>
>>20000949

I had sex yesterday with a FWB but she likes me a little too much, so soon too.

>Whats in store for us in the next few weeks?

Ace of Cups
The Moon
Three of Wands

Christmas will be good, a lot of abundance is coming for you and yours. Not just in a physical sense such as presents but also in a positively emotional sense. Things will be discussed in the next coming week, very important things that have been on your mind. This will be a time of healing and mending for everyone involved, if you pursue the truth hard enough, you'll get your answers.

Things will be emotional but they will be good emotions that might be slightly unpleasant at first but emotionally healing for all involved, enjoy the Holidays.
>>
>>20000828 #
i've always felt a kinship w/ margot tenenbaum
personality: resilient, assertive, optimist, thrives on detail, empathetic, eccentric, blunt, passionate
query: love general for this month please :3
thank ya ghost-o
>>
File: wallhaven-156024.jpg (1.49 MB, 3840x2073)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>20000858
The Sun

Go outside. Yeah it's probably cold as fuck, but do it. This time, the Sun means literal sunlight, fresh air all of that
People forget how powerful nature is in terms of spiritual stuff, but look, most prophets etc had their visions out in the wilderness
Get out away from people. If you can't, well your loss clearly

>>20000866
Ace of Wands
You will find someone, and it will be a really intense crush and you'd better not miss the opportunity, because the more desirable, the more they might slip between your fingers
I don't know the time frame.. not right away though
Just know that in your future while you are young you will find someone fun

As for your current boyfriend situation, I got the 4 of Swords, which is basically just saying deal with it like a woman
Don't let him emotionally pressure you into staying with him, intentional or unintentional. You need to be more grown up and strong I guess. Not trying to be rude, that's just what I see here

>>20000890
Six of Cups,
Focus on both of your enjoyment yes, but do more things that you want to, not just things you think you will both like

Prince of Swords

Be more assertive with them and with yourself as well. Be decisive, use the logic to make decisions that should be made, follow logical steps forward. A court card suggests you want to be further maybe.. try harder hahah
And try to use your logic to calm your self doubt, bad self talk etc. The logic is correct

>>20000872
>>20000881
So, Strength and 8 of Cups
The 8 of Cups indicated pretty bad news, and Strength was good news, but I mixed up which was for which question
Good luck

I'm done sorry everyone I wanna do other stuff later
>>
>>20000990
Not that anon, but how do you do times?
>>
>>20001021
>>20000858
shit nigga, its get like 40 C in here at peak sun, maybe its like 30 something in winter. Like i mentioned before, because of work i cant really absent myself for too much time. i guess i can try to make time to go for a jog or something like i used to do, in fact next week i will probably have more time since shcool ends
>>
File: Wakerlink.jpg (32 KB, 272x379)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>20000828
Extrovert who sometimes needs downtime. friendly and will stand up for others crazy in a lot of ways, struggling artist

What should my major in college be?
>>
>>20000970

thank you so much for the reading ghost, it is very much appreciated(especially including the cards so I can look further). Also, worth noting your words line up with my expectations almost fully, fwiw
>>
okay okay i'll try to do the rest real quick

>>20001021
>>20000881
so i guess if you lose the competition, she likes you?
yeah, you know the card Strength is also called Lust
wink wink

>>20000923
ive already done tons of readings for you
King of Disks
Be direct or don't answer at all
Don't let her get in your head and make you act stupidly, like Melissandra did to Stannis lol

>>20000962
The Hanged Man, 3 of Swords
Apparently not. Unless you want to go a purposefully difficult route
It could be rewarding to do so. Why not try? Well why not is apparently frustration and wasted time so decide for yourself

>>20000999
cool numbers

3 of Wands, the Fool

Fun stuff but not much seriousness
Don't overthink it. Think about other stuff, cuz it seems this won't be difficult, it will be a positive part of your life. You do need to get out and do stuff for this but you appear to already have that so have fun
Fun can be like charge for a battery that keeps you going during the tedious work parts

>>20001047
8 of Disks
If not for your description, I would have said some kinda research science
Archeology? Anthropology? Something scientific but also related to humans, where you go out into the field and do stuff? Something like that, with frequent travel would be an environment you could thrive in I think
Get to know how big the world really is

>>20001038
>>20001058
awesome
>>
>>20001104
Thanks. I have thought about my major having something to do about culture
>>
File: [LUCKYCHLOE.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>20000828
>Me
-heavy energy, but at the same time ethereal
-radiant, but dark like the moon
-highly empathetic
-big heart

>him
-the kind of guy that most guys pretend to be
-handsome, but would never use it for evil like using girls for nudes
-adorable smile
-the kind of guy i've been asking for

I met him last friday, he was working at the arcade i went to. I'm just not sure how he feels about me. He hasn't messaged me since that day. I should take the hint and never go back to the arcade right?
>>
Does anyone have any advice for divination when you're poor as shit? I don't have money for things like tarot cards or pendulums.
>>
>>20001192
You can develop your raw intuition

That's better than using tools IMO
>>
>>20001192
Wtf mon? Having nothing works as the key for so many locks, basically all of them.
>>
>>20000389
>>/x/20000000
>>
>>20001192
I-ching
>>
>>20001205
how do i delete, this is embarassing
>>
>>20001212
You can't, you must own your mistakes here
>>
>>20001205
Click the box
Scroll down
and click delete
>>
>>20001212
Click those 3 dots next to post if u are using mobile.
>>
>>20001192
Use a virtual tarot deck there's a couple apps just for this
>>
>>20000957
Thank you so much for the trade/reading.

Best of luck!
>>
File: 96292-004-6887D906.gif (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>20001171
i said i was done but here, 3 of wands says...
no go back there so you can say you tried at least
trying is brave and bravery makes you more confident and stuff it's good to at least try

>>20001192
deck of playing cards maybe? hearts are cups, clubs are wands, etc look it up its a real thing
you don't need a physical focus though, you can divine purely intuitively in a variety of different methods/styles

now im really going to sleep gnight /x/
>>
>>20001287
i mean clubs are disks, sorry for confusion.. im tired okay
>>
>>20001289
i mean clubs are wands
Spades are DEFINITELY Swords
I swear
Spades are definitely swords
>>
File: W1aaHKp.jpg (42 KB, 736x588)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>20001293
>>
>>20001104
Hmm. Well frustration is an issue but time, not so much. Most of what I'm looking at seems difficult anyway so at least I can do something more personal and with some occult history behind it

Thanks for the quick read in any case
>>
>>20000828
I'm quiet, pessimistic and tired a lot. Working on it tho. Stubborn and shy, high anxiety.
>their personality
Egotistical, shallow, pretty self absorbed and wishy washy head in the clouds often times. Indecisive. But loves the company of others. Probably wants popularity, stubborn. Anxiety.

What are his feelings for me? Even tho he probably hates me and stuff
>>
>>20001287
Oops, sorry my bad didn't see that. Goodnight.
>>
trading
>>
>>20001462
Query?
>>
>>20001470
If it comes down to it will I be the one who leaves him or will he be the one who leaves me? Yours?
>>
>>20001474
Still here? I'm finishing yours.
What will happen between M and I by the end of the month.
>>
>>20001501
yup starting.
>>
>>20001474
Will you leave him?
>fox, lion, wine, mountain, coffin

There's a great deal of distrust here and it looks like you're on edge. Your cheerfulness has died out and now there's only a rocky and impenetrable heart. This doesn't tell me if you would leave him, but by the amount of negative cards i say you would at least think of doing it. Coffin points towards a positive answer regarding your question, but i will do another spread to be sure it will be you the one who will leave.

Will he leave you?
>ring, cats, key, lilies, lightning

He will try to ease the situation by acting sweet and trying to find a way out of this problem, like trying to find a door in the darkness to see the light, although it doesn't seem like he would really see it as a problem since he thinks he could handle it. He will be taken by surprice since you will probably leave him.

he won't leave.
>>
>>20001501
5 of swords
Moon
Justice
There will definitely be some sort of argument between the too of you that will make certain aspects go not as planned. An argument that stems from something being revealed that was hidden from your view. You will probably see this tension happening and won't be ignorant. Either way you will work towards a larger decision and the consequences of your argument or tension will be a decision made mutual. You both will understand one another much more but it could possibly be the end.

There is enough time for prevention. Even with the major arcanas I do not believe that his is set in stone. Best measures for prevention is to keep a cool head and be completely upfront with how you wronged them and how you have done right by them

Thank you for your reading would you like to trade again?
>>
>>20001511
Do you want to trade with someone else ?
>>
File: fortune1D.jpg (82 KB, 500x500)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Hello there! How is everyone?

I am offering 1 card readings, and I can only do 5. If you want additional readings, I didn't get to you, or you just want to be friends, feel free to add me on discord!

I need:
Your age, gender, a query, and a song (link on youtube). I am trying to expand my music library, so a song is a good trade for readings.

~No generals. Ask a question please.~
>>
>>20001516
No. I don't have anything else to ask, but i can give you another reading if you want.
>>
>>20001531
I would greatly appreciate it if you could. It's related to the above.

So he won't leave, okay. Is there stuff I can do to make him happy? I think he won't leave because he's scared. I want to build a relationship where we are both happy and love each other no matter what it takes. Just tell me how I get there please.
What deck are you using?
>>
>>20001530
Female
https://youtu.be/gOsM-DYAEhY
What happens between me and my male crush by not this Friday, but the next?
>>
>>20001530
Will things get better for Char and I by the end of this year, or will I have to wait longer?

20, F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFDzhKdrN9M
>>
>>20001531
Not that anon, but If you could kindly do mine too its greatly appreciated.

What is in store for my love life the rest of this month? Im a single f. Thanks!
>>
>>20001192
>divination when you're poor as shit? I don't have money for things like tarot cards or pendulums.

So many suggestions.
Do not buy into expensive baubles, kits and sets from stores if you don't want to or can't.

You probably have half a dozen things in your house that could suffice.

A pendulum is simply an evenly weighted object on a chain/string. If you have a ring and a necklace, you have a pendulum. Many things can serve as a pendulum which is part of their utility.

Id really recommend you read Hijinks text link in the OP which lists a ton of ideas, but isn't even close to complete to every possible type of divination.

This really comes down to what kind of divination you are attracted to.

If you like cards, playing card cartomancy has worked for centuries and you can get into it for about tree fiddy and it has a long history of techniques and schools to study from.

Dominoes are more expensive than playing cards but definitely still in the realm of 'inexpensive'. These two have several schools of practice you could learn from.

Two dozen rocks, sticks, bottlecaps or whatever could be made into a functional rune set basically for free.

If you're really dedicated to tarot specifically, you could get two sets of playing cards, some paper and hand-draw your own set of tarot cards with some research on the images. This would actually be super useful in learning the system too.

Other systems make use of broken bits of coconut, a handful of shells, making marks in sand with their fingers, the remains of a chicken dinner, three coins... honestly theres a million ways to practice divination that cost next to nothing, you can do it if you're willing to research and learn.
>>
>>20001530
https://youtu.be/7E0fVfectDo
Female
What he feels towards me?
>>
>>20001530
Female
Does he want to be my boyfriend?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejdHdP7J8RQ
>>
>>20001539
>children, flamean on the hearth, ring, tree, roses

You need to lighteng up and bring to this relationship the wonder and warmth of youth. Think of infantuation.

"Children signify friendly disposition-gentleness"

Be patient and nice to him

"The ring to the right side of a person, is an unerring indication of a rich and happy marriage" + tree + roses

This relationship could last very long and it looks like time wouldn't wither the flower of romance.

I'm sorry if i couldn't give you much insight.

What deck are you using?
Gypsy witch fortune telling cards
>>
>>20001530
M
https://youtu.be/ucRi3S6Q09s
Will my family situation improve?
>>
>>20001530
Ello.
M
What is the perpuse of my existance (what am i suposed to do here) and please no vauge info like you must lern and expereince. Litterary sitting on a chair is experience and if you stare into 1 point you will get unlimited knowledge etc etc..........

Thank you in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp5VjjeT3KM
>>
>>20001568
Thank you!!!!!
>This relationship could last very long
Is there a potential for marriage in your opinion?
>>
>>20001547
>moon, cats, clover, dog, roads

I think you will meet someone at night probably at a club or a bar. Cats advices tour to play and be flirty. Luck will be on your side and bring you a trust worthy suitor, but you won't be sure if you want him as your partner an might consider other options.

>>20001577
I would say so.
>>
>>20001590
Almost had a heart attack and read the one above as mine. Thanks again anon
>>
>>20001590
Thank you. I actually got a bit of the heart on reservation for someone already. I don't want anyone else. Is it him
>>
>>20001592
Kek. You're welcome and thank you for your reading, it was very helpful. I was getting negative cards from some time but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.
>>
>>20001594
It's possible since dog is a card of loyalty.
>>
>>20001551

sevis, how are you? nice to see you!
>>
>>20001551
Greetings! Are you still doing readings?
>>
What the Heck-sicle fortune ?
You tryna kill us with suspense ?
>>
File: 1482557779628.jpg (90 KB, 481x600)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>20001645
I'm well thank you, you too!

>>20001648
I have not done any reading in awhile, either online or real life I have been focused on my magical practice for awhile.
>>
>>20001667
give me a spell to make me stop being a little bitch
>>
>>20001667
I see, what kind of magic if you don't mind me asking?
>>
fortune abandoned us : (
>>
>>20001668

why should they? it's not like you would do the spell.
>>
>>20001686

readers have lives too. give fortune a chance, i'm sure she'll be back soon.
>>
>>20001668
define being a bitch

>>20001674
I practice folk magic primarily, hoodoo basically.
>>
>>20001690
Just whiny
>>
>>20001693
You don't need magic you need a diary. Try journaling so that you can vent your whining to a neutral audience instead of actual people.
>>
>>20001690
Ohh hoodoo, I wanted to get into it, but for now I feel like I could do more research on it, do you have any general tip aboutthe practice, if you dont mind offering me?
>>
Doing coin tosses for the next hour. Give me your question and any information you feel is relevant to the question.
>>
>>20001738
Hi, those are for yes/no questions right?
>>
>>20001742
Yes.
>>
>>20001722
Without knowing more about your background, that's difficult to answer, but if you're interested in hoodoo my primary advice is to try to look through the consumerism and commercial aspect into the deeper workings of the techniques. Anybody can buy some uncrossing bath mix from a shop and call themselves a hoodoo, that doesn't make them one. I would also say that if you are not already familiar with faiths and beliefs involving ancestral reverence, and the concept of syncretic practices, those are two very good things to understand first.
>>
>>20001738

Is my IQ what i think it actually is?
>>
>>20001745
omg it works

Do me now
Will my current relationship last?
>>
>>20001738
Does he want to talk to me more?
>>
>>20001738
I met boy. I like boy. His name starts with a J. Does he like me back?
>>
>>20001738
Are me and Joel friends?
>>
>>20001738

Is he actually angry with me?
>>
>>20001753
You are as intelligent as you perceive yourself to be, according to the coins.
>>
>>20001738
Should I message Chris tomorrow? Or wait for him to, the latter perhaps would never come.
>>
>>20001756
Three heads, one tails. Yes, as long as you maintain it well.
>>
>>20001738
Should I ask her out or should I let her ask me out
>>
>>20001757
Two heads, two tails. He is ambivalent, you need to be the one to initiate.
>>
>>20001771
Shit. I was hoping not tbdesu.
>>
>>20001738
Is there a chance we'll end up together?
>>
>>20001747
Thank you very much for the detailed answer! I have a background of islamic and a bit of knowledge on christian faith (parents), I am aware that hoodoo makes the use of psalms mainly though.
>>
>>20001760
Three tails, one head. No, not in the way you're seeking.
>>
>>20001745
Hello! Should I approach him or wait?
>>
>>20001762
Three heads, one tails. Yes, you are.
>>
>>20001738
Does E feel for me as I do for E?
>>
>>20001765
Three tails, one heads. No, not likely.
>>
>>20001738
Is N attracted to me even a little?
>>
>>20001768
Should you message him?
All tails, no.

Will he actually message you if you wait?
Three heads, one tails. It's likely.
>>
>>20001773
Two tails, two heads. Either path, my personal advice is to ask first.
>>
>>20001793
Can I please ask when he will message me? Would it be likely to be within this week?
>>
>>20001738
Is 2018 going to generally suck for me?
>>
>>20001777
Three heads, one tail. Yes, it's likely.
>>
>>20001779
I don't wanna believe it.
How accurate is this method?
>>
>>20001782
Three heads, one tail. Approach him.
>>
>>20001738
Do I love C romantically?
>>
>>20001787
Thank you very much.
>>
>>20001803
I just interpret the coins. Heads weights the results towards "yes" to the query, tails weights it towards "no" to the query. If you want to test the accuracy, then all of you come back here after you've acted on the readings and report the accuracy to me, which would actually be useful.
>>
>>20001785
Three heads, one tail. They feel the same for you that you feel for them.

>>20001811
You're welcome.
>>
>>20001738
Do A and S both like me?
>>
>>20001738
Can I make J love me more?
>>
>>20001817
fugggg <3

Thanks.
>>
>>20001792
Three heads, one tail. They are attracted to you, a little.
>>
>>20001745
Should I send my dad a letter?
>>
Doing tarot readings for a minute
what i need:

>pick a number between 1 and 200
>your question
>your astrological sign, why not

make your inquiries as verbose as possible. Life is hardly binary
>>
>>20001797
Three tails, one head. No, it will not be within this week.
>>
>>20001829
Scorpio

How can I make improvements with J?
>>
>>20001829
What will happen between myself, E, and K?
Libra
>>
>>20001799
Two heads, two tails. 2018 will be neutral for you, but you can push it in either direction with personal will or lack of so.
>>
>>20001831
128*
>>
>>20001778
> I am aware that hoodoo makes the use of psalms mainly though.
Well this is partially true. There is no real 'doctrine' in hoodoo, many hoodoo practitioners use the psalms, but many don't. Those with a catholic or protestant background often use psalms, I am familiar with them and prescribe them for people with these backgrounds, but don't use them in other circumstances.
>>
>>20001738
Hi, should I reach out to A before my birthday or after?
>>
>>20001807
Two tails, two heads. Half romantically, half another factor. Coins don't have a lot of nuance, try some introspection to figure out the other factor at play.
>>
>>20001829
Tauraus
In order to gain his trust and improve our friendship, would it be more benefical to message him tomorrow or wait for him to message me? If the latter please tell me when will it occur perhaps next week? Etc

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>20001829
Libra
Am I pretty and worthy?
>>
>>20001822
Three heads, one tails. Yes, they do, one probably more than the other.

In the specific case of A:
Two heads, two tails. More neutral.

On the specific case of S:
All heads, probably the one who weighed the original question heavier on heads. Yes, they like you very much.
>>
>>20001845
Thanks op
>>
>>20001824
Three heads, one tail. Yes, you can, do some introspection and thinking on them as to how.
>>
>>20001852
That one tail better fuck outta here
>>
>>20001827
Two tails, two heads. Either way the result is neutral, do it anyways.

>>20001825
You're welcome. Best of luck.
>>
>>20001738
Does Ka like me or did she forget about me.
>>
>>20001841
Two tails, two heads. It doesn't matter, but it's always good to strike while the iron is hot.
>>
>>20001738
Is my current relationship with girl going to end
>>
>>20001855
Three heads, one tail on the first throw. I've broken your question down into two further questions:

Does Ka like you?
Four tails, she does not.

Has Ka forgotten about you?
Three tails, one head. She has not.
>>
>>20001831
>>20001831
my limited knowledge in numerology tells me that 254 has the interesting trait of not being within the range of 1 and 200

You are the King of cups. You are not only influenced, but rather entirely ruled by your primordial emotions. The cups symbolize the wholesomeness of the human spirit: that thing which we dig deep down within to draw strength upon. You are not only aware of this sort of basic instinct that exists within yourself, but have tapped it too strongly, and have grown to depend upon it the way a cripple depends upon a crutch. These sensations may have initially manifested themselves as a sort of elusive sixth sense, but through sheer effort of will, you have transformed what was always designed to be an afterthought into the very driving force that determines your course.

You are out of control and require guidance.

For the moment, disregard your relationship with J. It has gone awry. Through, admittedly, no supreme fault of your own, you have left the path of the enlightened ascetic and have instead found the thorny brier patch of the forlorn. If it has indeed been too long since you have felt the all too real sting of reality and karma reminding you of the ever present ebb and flow of existence, by all means, plunge head first into the maelstrom. I would warn you, however, that your future is more tumultuous than I fear you might realize. If you would so choose to undertake this path regardless, be warned at least that there is no warning that can adequately prepare you for the journey that you about to undertake. Steel yourself well and Godspeed.
>>
>>20001862
Lmao :'( could you do another one pretty please. Did she like me at one point in life?
>>
>>20001738
Are me and Phil truly good close friends?
>>
>>20001831
>>20001836
>>20001868
I saw your number correction after I had posted the response. Results obviously may vary depending
>>
>>20001858
Two heads, two tails. It may, if you neglect it. At the same time, if you nurture it, it will not.
>>
>>20001829
Can you tell me what I am like as a person?

Taurus
>>
>>20001869
Two heads, two tails. I interpret this to mean she has mostly been ambivalent to you.
>>
>>20001871
Yeah you said 1-200 so I changed it nevertheless thanks
>>
>>20001879
Thanks for the reading famm
>>
>>20001870
Two tails, two heads. Neutral, perhaps yes at one point, but now there's a strain in the relationship.
>>
>>20001884
Thanks for your reading. Pretty accurate, me and him have less to talk about each passing day it seems.
>>
>>20001829
Number: 13
Question: Will I share more special moments with A?
Sign: Aquarius
>>
>>20001829
Taurus
Does j actually like me or does she just want my body.
I think I've liked her most of highschool were going to diff colleges now. The reason I stayed away from her was bc she seemed kinda materialistic.
>>
>>20001738
Is my relationship with Emily coming to it's end?
>>
>>20001738
If I go tomorrow, will he spark feelings for me ?
>>
>>20001843
Gaining trust (or forming any sort of bond in general) is difficult through text message because you are trying to supplant a subconscious, physiological reaction into what is otherwise a private conversation one has with what is essentially their own reflection, merely perpetuated by an outsider's influence. If he desires to trust you, he will find a way to do so, regardless of what you say through a computer screen.

Regardless, a reading:

For you, I see the four of wands. For relationships, this is a very portentous card. Indeed, the card itself depicts a couple celebrating the fruits of their combined labors, a happy archway implying that to mimic them is to follow the gateway into relationship bliss. Together they raise their hands in triumph as their acquaintances look on in revelry.

Simply put, the signs are tempting you to message him now. There is little reason to wait. It is currently akin to asking if, did you wish to be warm, should you cause the sun to rise now or later. Obviously, the sun will eventually arise, with or without your influence. It is preordained so. The question at this point is simply. do you wish to be warm and bathed in light now, or wait until later?
>>
>>20001829
Virgo
Is Emily's heart open to me?

>>20001829
>>
>>20001911
Three tails, one head. No, it is not.
>>
>>20001829
How my financial situation is going to evolve in the very near future?
Leo
>>
>>20001913
Two tails, two heads. If you want him to have feelings for you, you must be the one to make it happen.
>>
>>20001829
Psices

About three months ago I came out of a relationship that has some serious issues in the trust department. I really loved the girl, but I just couldn't keep going with a relationship like that. Now I'm trying to move on, but I find it really difficult and I just keep thinking about her. Dis I do the right thing ? Will we be together again at some point?

Thanks
>>
>>20001738
Does he know that I like him as more than a friend?
>>
>>20001833
>>20001829
You missed me Anon
>>
>>20001948
Two tails, two heads. Much like the previous question, it would be best to make the first move.
>>
>>20001829
Would giving him the protoss gift plus the video for his birthday impact him they way I want?
>>
>>20001955
our anniversary*
>>
>>20001738
Am I gay
>>
>>20001738

Will she contact me again?
>>
>>20001738
Will I get a 4.0 gpa at graduation?
>>
>>20001965
Three tails, one head. No.
>>
>>20001873
Shit man, i think u missed me :(
>>
>>20001955
>>20001959
No.
>>
>>20001966
Two tails, two heads. She may, she may not. If you have an interest in her, you will need to be the one to initiate, otherwise it can't be certain.
>>
>>20001974
Wut where did that one head come from
>>
>>20001971
Three tails, one head. No, you should still try, though.
>>
>>20001982
Probably from a latent appreciation for man ass.
>>
>>20001738
Does the chick behind me rn like me?
>>
>>20001833
You are incapable of controlling the situation around you. You are attempting, fruitlessly (although admittedly heroically) to control the flow and direction of energy around you to little or no tenable result. You are simply not influential enough. These things will transpire naturally as they always would have, through no effort or direction of your own. You are wasting your efforts trying to influence the outcomes pertaining to those around you. You would be well advised to redouble your efforts at directing your own course and spend a spell removed from the ramifications of the paths that those round you take.
>>
>>20001955
>>20001987
Pls kric
>>
>>20001987
Hey das homophobic!
>>
>>20001990
I already told you no, what else do yo want?
>>
>>20001988
Three heads, one tail. The first female behind you at exactly 10:49 likes you, not necessarily romantically.
>>
>>20001989
Thanks anon
>>
>>20001999
Holy are you phychic
>>
>>20001990
I'd rather not butt in on what another reader gave you, but since you asked I will.

Three heads, one tail. The coins say yes. Congratulations, you now have two conflicting readings.
>>
>>20002005
The other is a troll.
They pretended to be you.
>>
>>20001935
That you still think about her is inconsequential. Odysseus still thinks about the moment he was almost swallowed by the monster Charybdis in the Aegean Sea, it does not mean he longs to be devoured once again.

Everything that is meaningful to us leaves a lasting impression upon our memories, and we may be required from time to time to visit those long distant vistas through the unforgiving lens of our subconscious. This is hardly the providence of divine will imploring us to seek out some sort of re connection with our past

I would instead encourage you to re-examine, as objectively as you can, the exact circumstances that led to this encounter, how you handled it at the time, and what the ramifications of your own actions were following the break up.

The mind is a powerful tool and it is capable of traversing great distances in the blink of an eye. It is your own desires that wish to steer this course towards rebuilding a relationship with the object of your affections.
>>
>>20002011
Hardly, I had simply already answered the question.

Far be it for me to discourage querants from seeking alternative means of divination however.
>>
>>20002042
I thought you stopped gues not ill give it 1 try.

Virgo

Basicly i would like to know what is my perpuse on this planet .I feal like im not acomplishing anything despite my own exceptional mental potential and will (i would also like to know for the previous if its true). I feal like im at an train staition just waiting and waiting but the train isnt comming and due to my patience i keep waiting.

Thanks if you reply and still tahnks if you dont.
>>
>>20002050
Some of us want readers from specific readers more than we want our query answered. It's plain rude since many readers won't read a query that has been answered. I was just looking forward to getting a reading from him anon :/
>>20002050
>>
Trading for a good ol' love reading
>>
>>20002058
Regardless of whether or not you feel like you are accomplishing anything, you are accomplishing very much, rest assured. That your entire existence was not preordained to facilitate the movement of a single blade of grass in a particular direction will always remain to be seen.

What you are seeking is self fulfillment: you wish to nourish the thing that is aware of itself while it is aware of itself, if for no other reason than to say that it did nourish, among other things, itself as well.

You are the reason you are waiting at the train station. There is no train coming. And even if it was, it would not take you anywhere except another train station. There is nowhere in the world that you could travel that your two own feet would not take you. That you have not already traveled there is a fault entirely of your own and nobody else's.

You are the 9 of cups, inverted.
You sit, beholden to a vast fortune, an heir to a great throne, and yet to cross your arms and cry foul. You are not happy with what you have been given for the sake of not being happy. You are the conductor of your own train. That you see nothing but nondescript landscapes before you is none but your own doing.

You are a powerful piece of a very large, moving puzzle. Your inheritance has clouded you into thinking that you are the end all be all of existence. Make no mistake that you are meaningful, but for as long as you believe that you are the only meaningful thing that exists, you will fail to grasp the meaning of the very thing that you seek to understand.

Above all, as in all things, I wish you luck and grant you boon and fare well in your journeys.
>>
>>20001989
I'm terribly sorry, but can you tell me what that outcome may be?
>>
>>20002111
Thank you for your effort. really thanks.
>>
>>20001738
Does N feel bitter towards me?
>>
>>20002102
KoS
PoW
3oC
KoC

You are eager to find love at this point in your life. There is a lot of willingness and eager energy inside of you to have this come about, but the cards warn to not be too boastful in your approach. Act in kind and passiveness to attract love in your life and you will find it among friends.

My query is if anything will happen between my crush and I before the end of the year?
>>
>>20002126
Three tails, one head. No, she does not.

>>20001738
I am now closing readings. I'll probably be back later.
>>
>>20002138
thank you for your readings
>>
>>20001829
>>20001422
Gemini and so are they

>>
trading +feedback
>>
>>20002113
The outcome is that you will eventually die and the sun will expand to a point that it will envelope the Earth. You are unsure of the question, therefore the answer eludes you.
The outcome is that 2 plus 2 equals four.
The outcome is that the third letter in the English alphabet is 'C'.
What do you want to know?
If you ask me who will win in a horse race without telling me the names of the horses, I will tell you that a horse will win.
Here is the outcome: music is divine, you are inconsequential; math is eternal: do what no one has ever done to discover something new.
>>
>>20002182
what the fuck
>>
the end is near
take that with you which you can carry
all will be lost

the blind will follow the blind
and you will follow yourself

I will meet you again among the host of the unliving
I will see you there
you will know me by my name
>>
20 F Scorpio
Can anyone tell my what kind if and what kind of occult related stuff is surrounding my relationship, willing to trade.
>>
>>20002182
I gave you the initials, you can't get anything from that no? Never mind. Thanks for your first answer all the same.
>>
Can anyone who is relatively good at cartomancy take a look at this site and tell me if it's a good resource for the interpretations of the cards and spreads?

https://cardseer.wordpress.com/

I'm finding all different kinds of meanings that I'm about to give up on cartomancy, even though I don't want to. The overload of interpretations is a bit too much, so a little help would really be appreciated.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>20002253
I would always use more than one source.

Cartomancy doesn't refer to just playing card decks. This site is okay to use, but always use more than one source when you are learning to see some other various meanings.
>>
>>20002282
So it's not a bad thing to use more than one source? Sorry if I seem like a total idiot.

Thank you so much!
>>
>>20002231
Got 3 cards and an hexagram for you
>9 of wands, death and magician
>Already Fordind the River, 4th line changing
Holy shit are you willing to fight? Because here you've got an high risk/high reward proposition, wtf are you even doing? Everything looks perfect but your opposition is cunning and will fuck your shit up because you're leaving some very small thing be.
If you're really fighting at this level you can't afford those small weakspots!
>>
>>20002291
It's never a bad thing! Some sites contradict each other and it is crucial knowledge for you to grow and learn as reader.
>>
>>20002297
>Holy shit are you willing to fight?
If he needs a kidney I have two. I've been through with enough shit in my life to back down if its a high reward.
>you're leaving some very small thing be.
>you can't afford those small weakspots!
Can you elaborate on this? Thanks for answering my air query!
>>
>>20002133
Why did you bail on me?
>>
Trading.
>>
Reading for one hour. Requests accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>no vague/unintelligible shit
>no lovesick teen/foreveralone shit
>no tell-me-the-future shit
>no yes/no/pick-a-choice shit

Requirements:
>a primary color
>a basic geometric shape
>a number from 11 - 22
>request
>>
>>20002364
DONT FALL FOR THIS GUY. HE WONT READ FOR YOU
>>
>>20002322
IDK about your situation, but both readings were about shit hitting the fan, with the difference that the cards pointed at how you were going to come out of this stronger (which might mean just about anything, anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger), and the hexagram pointed at how whatever is going on (your opponent?) will wreack havoc on your weak points.
If you want, I'll do an other reading. Just say so and focus on a sigil that is the Linking Sigil within an Eye within the 8-arrow sigil of Kaos, and I'll do it, but idk how much it will clear this shit for you.
>>
>>20002368
He read I-ching for one person yesterday
>>
>>20002371
Honestly shit already hit the fan. Right now everything is falling in slow mo. I think I understand the cards and the hexagram. Thanks based anon
>>
>>20002364

Red
Square
What is next year going to be like for me?
>>
>>20002373
>not knowing who this is

Newfag pls
>>
>>20002364

>blue
>triangle
>11

What I need to do to improve myself and subsequently finding happiness in my own?
>>
>>20002412
Hardly, just stating that he DID give a reading
>>
>>20002291
>>20002253
So, there's been like three major schools of cartomantic practice, english, "gypsy" and american, as well as a few others. They use different cards (sometimes) and different interpretations (usually) my advice is to stick to one until you are comfortable with it (whatever it is) before branching out into other techniques. Systems contradicting is fine as long as you read within one system until youre more familiar with others. Walk before you run.
>>
>>20002416
Yeah, one time out of the hundreds of times he's promised them. Fuck off.
>>
>>20002429
Stop shitting up the thread with your negativity.
Positive vibes bro
>>
>>20002371
Also how does the reading relate to the occult though?
>>
>>20002355
Ok, ill trade. What he feels about me?
>>
>>20002380
Sorry to hear that, even tho I don't understand the whole of the situation.
If you feel like you need any help, just say it.
>>
>>20002430
>positive vibes
>tells someone to stop shitting up a thread

People who preach "lol positive vibes uwuwu chill dude i am on a higher level" and at the same time exacerbate a situation are the worst kind of toxic.
>>
Anyone want a reading?
>>
>>20002439
Help not really, I appreciate the thought though. Just wondering how it relates to the occult from my original question.
>>
>>20002445
Yes please.

F
Read on my next bf?
>>
>>20002434
IDK how it related to the occult in the first place, in part because the querent didn't really say anything other than 'occult related', in part because the nothing in the reading went in that specific direction.
I trust that the querent understood what it was all about... or that she'll go deeper and explain why she wanted a magic-specific reading.
>>
>>20002445
I would like one
>>
>>20002445

Yes

Male
Will this relationship survive?
>>
>>20002450

From what I can see your next BF is an average guy, likes video games and is helpful and close to his parents, almost sounds like a bit of a NEET. He is hopelessly into you when you meet him, but you saw something in him worth your time. He is out to get famous one day, so you will no doubt help along with his dreams.
>>
>>20002445
Yes am I getting a bf soon
>>
>>20002347
Sorry m8 I'm here now. doing the thing, just a sec
>>
>>20002413

I Ching: Hexagram 50 - Changing Line 6

Stop looking for tricks and shortcuts so you don't have to put in earnest effort-- There is nothing to it but to do it. I would suggest leading a healthier lifestyle (mentally, physically, and spiritually), consulting a rabbi/priest/etc for guidance, and doing charity work. Good things happen for those who do good for its own sake.
>>
>>20002473
Its all good
>>
>>20002459

I'm sensing you spend a lot of time alone, and this doesn't help when you want to accomplish dreams, have friends, and a partner, the good news is the world is evolving into a way that will suit you in the future, people are not as much into money or status these days, you think you are behind but you aren't, just focus on the little things that make life better like trying to play your part no matter how small or big and always choosing the upper moral route. Be good.
>>
>>20002460

From her I am sensing she is a bit of a mess, not sure in what capacity, but it is important for you to know this, second as long as she remains stable, happy, and there aren't too many shocks to her system or threats to her happiness from you in the meantime there is no reason for this not to succeed, you need to mitigate the risks and make her ride as smooth as possible in life. Good Luck.
>>
>>20002445
Male
How will my date with C tomorrow go?
>>
>>20002481
That's a cool thing to hear thanks for the reading
>>
>>20002467

Not so soon, it will be within the next 3 months that you have a chance with a guy but I'm not sure why something is limiting you maybe it is distance or something else, you do get at least half a relationship out of it by talking to him all the time, stress less and be happy in the knowledge that for what it was worth it was worth it knowing him for the little pleasures you guys shared.
>>
>>20002475

Thank you. I think it's a step-by-step improvement. I'm a mess right now and consulting for guidance sounds like something I need for sure. Thanks again.

And for those
>>
>>20002481
>>20002499
shitty feedback is shitty, Yes I am alone all the time and yes I want to accomplish dreams, have friends and maybe even a partner although I am very hopeless.

I really do feel behind when I see people having jobs already when I don't have shit figured out and am working some job just to get paid. No real education or training.

So be good and it'll be good?
>>
>>20002445
What is the guy I likes feelings
>>
>>20002464
So you're saying I'm going to be with someone who's going to become famous? I'm sure this is ideal for a lot of girls but I'm very private so this makes me uneasy.
>>
>>20002506

You'd be surprised how out of control this world is, there will be some people you would have known at school who will be terminally ill and die in the next few years, some would have done time in prison and yet you might be slightly lazy and maladjusted in life in a way you are lucky because you have an easy life, those people who are in the workforce stress a lot but have the luxuries of relationships and material wealth, the life you were given they would trade at least for a while to know peace. Yes be good and at least try to give back in some way, it could be as simple as posting on other boards to give someone else a view on something, it works.
>>
>>20002511

He won't be famous, but he has wild dreams and is just like the rest of us at a young age, you should just play along and be thankful for the experience, even pretend famous has it's merits, like buying a lottery ticket except the draw isn't for a few years away so play along.
>>
>>20002445
How will this exam go for me? Female
>>
>>20002445
What was M reaction to my e-mail?
>>
>>20002492

Thanks

>I am sensing she is a bit of a mess

Yes, she's being very stubborn right now. I know she has some problems that doesn't want to share and I try to be cool on that. Just right now I hope she feels stable and happy like you said.
>>
>>20002445
How is M feeling about me?
>>
>>20002508

He hasn't found his calling in life and this makes him nervous inside, like he can't settle down because he believes he might fail, he wants to be able to provide for a family one day and this is right at the back of his mind, he wants them to be happy. I can't answer how he feels about you, but you have a lot of time to figure that out yourself.
>>
>>20002152
>>20002445
Please Hyper
>>
>>20002528
on other boards and give someone else a view on something? That's oddly specific non-specific or am I reading too much into it?
>>
>>20002533
>feed someones delusions

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>20002347

Hexagram 59 - Dissolution - Lines 4 and 6

Sorry my friend, not looking too good or maybe not. I don't know if it's because there are tensions or whatnot or if you just want something from someone without thinking too much about what their needs are. I could be many things either the relationships isn't picking up steam the way you want it to or it could be something else. Line 4 suggest that you might have to take a step back and think about you really feel about this and stop asking people around you for advice as this might help reinforce whatever is wrong. Line 6 I've never seen it in action but you might need to sacrifice something for the greater good or maybe it wasn't meant to be to begin with. I'd suggest you google it.
>>
>>20002503

>and for those
Whoops. I do not know why this was incomplete.

Fix:
>and for those looking for a reading from you... It's not difficult, just ask the right question
>>
>>20002557

It won't be as bad as it seems.
>>
>>20002536

The exam will be treacherous because there is some open questions where you will need to apply creativity and this will be hard drawing on everything you have learned, I can't tell you whether or not you will pass or not, but you will be happy after the exam nonetheless.
>>
>>20002537

The email you sent didn't go down to well, something along the lines of "What are you smoking" came up. But hey at least you proved you were brave, and you could do it again to suit yourself. M won this one.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>20002497
>>20002588
Hate to be that guy but you missed me
>>
>>20002497

She is a strong lady, more boyish than she appears, as long as you play along as your smooth self as you have to date there isn't anything to worry about, she is into romance and gentlemen, keep her entertained all the time and you will have no probs at all.
>>
>>20002616
Was kinda scared, just what i nedded to hear. Thank you
>>
>>20002582
Is there a way to change the outcome for the better?
>>
>>20002445
Future of my love life please
>>
>>20002445
What are P's feelings towards me?
>>
Does anyone want to trade a tarot?
>>
>>20002660
Really need an insight into this if anyone is available.

Thanks.
>>
trading
>>
New Thread:
>>20003070
>>20003070
>>20003070
>>20003070
>>20003070

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.