[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 89765413124548.jpg (40 KB, 439x236)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
What is/are the Star Child/ren of Sirius?
Why are Templar's so concerned with this?
Why are the Freemasons also concerned?
Also why the Catholics?
Why is this being so important, what is it about him/her?
What is expected of him/her?
>>
>>20000934
i've never heard of these groups being concerned with star children.
>>
>>20000946
I have however. My theory is that it is the being mentioned in revelations that opens the pit. "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."
>>
>>20000000
>>
>>20000934
>What is/are the Star Child/ren of Sirius?
Alien hybrid with human beings.

>Why are Templar's so concerned with this?
They protect the bloodline because the hybrids are in closer communion with the One True God of the Universe.

>Why are the Freemasons also concerned?
Because the Templars hid from the treachery of Philippe le Bel and his black pope within the Scottish, and later English freemasons.

>Also why the Catholics?
Because they acknowledge Jesus is Lord, and the Templars were a Catholic Order at first.

>Why is this being so important, what is it about him/her?
He knows the Singularity personally. He can channel it's energies. As he feels and believes, so it is.

>What is expected of him/her?
That people Love him, and allow him to Love them back, as he feels moved.
>>
>>20001045
I notice you went from plurals to singular pronouns, so I take it there is only one?
Can you disclose anything more about him? Does he live in Europe or America etc?
>>
>>20001068
>Can you disclose anything more about him?
No. He may not yet know who he is.

>Does he live in Europe or America etc?
America. The KT had to get his line out of Europe.
>>
>>20001068
>I notice you went from plurals to singular pronouns, so I take it there is only one?
There are more than one by blood, but not all of them grow into their full power. I only know of one who has... evolved.
>>
>>20001076
Full power eh? Go on, what capabilities?
>>
cool. a schizo is larping and an idiot is actually encouraging him with questions.

either that or a samefag larper.

fuck off m8. take your pills and stop larping
>>
>>20001093
>not wanting to see where this goes

Find another board to hate.
>>
>>20001093
>fuck off m8. take your pills and stop larping
Why does this thread bother you so?
>>
>>20001087
>Full power eh? Go on, what capabilities?
Insight into the fundamental nature of reality; advancements in mathematics, physics, and sciences that fuse creativity with technological proficiency to evolve humankind toward objective, reductionist metaphysics. Psychic powers. Empathy. Basically the solution to the world's problems, if it will only listen. But it won't. It never does. They always kill the evolved ones.
>>
>>20001114
>Why does this thread bother you so?
because his spirit knows it's true, and it;s scares him.

it should.
>>
>>20001128
>>20001131
It's possible, I bring this stuff up, purely because its relevant to myself. People throughout my life have always said that I am one of these beings, I keep asking about this and strangely enough I get more or less the same responses. Especially the whole GMO thing.
>>
>>20001131
lol ok because reason and logic don't matter when hearing someone talk out their ass on the internet

it matters because if you're making something up with no evidence to prove it beside gerneralized new age terms, it distracts from real discussion of a topic
>>
File: 4577245764522.gif (210 KB, 1642x1056)
210 KB
210 KB GIF
>>20000934
i keep my eyes on the stars thats where i come from belt of orion son of the sun god
>>
>>20001153
You realise you're on /x/ right?
>>
>>20001168
Sirius is in Canis Major, not Orion though?
>>
>>20001153
The only thing distracting from real discussion here is you. Drop it. Minimize the thread if you have to. Whether or not something comes of it isn't yours to decide based on the first three posts of actual discussion.
>>
>>20001177
guess they have uneducated plebs on sirius too
>>
ooh the larpers are getting defensive because their larp isnt met with applause.

fuck off larpers
>>
How do you know if you're an indigo child?
>>
>>20000934

Just watch Stargate SG-1 it's essentially a documentary
>>
>>20001203
If youre fuckin indigo and in school
>>
>>20001196
Now exactly what are you talking about? The eastern star 'Sirius' is not in Orion, are you suggesting otherwise?
>>20001206
To campy for my tastes honestly and I don't feel that I have a few months to spare watching every episode, I feel like I need to figure this shit out and fast.
>>
File: qr.png (364 KB, 554x392)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>20001223

Why do you need to figure this out fast?
>>
>>20000934
>prince of sirius maybe?
>new age messiah
>>
>>20001240
I feel a sense of urgency, most notably because I believe it's not until I comprehend more about this stuff that my life will ever change for the better. I also suspect that I may be used as a ritual sacrifice.
>>
>>20001264
Listen to yourself
>>
>>20001270
I kinda merged or perhaps separated with that not so long ago, I don't really hear my self anymore. Kinda like Delores in west world. Used to think it was the voice of God, realised it was just my self, stopped allowing my Ego (i think) to control me like a backseat driver. I won't lie I kinda miss it.
>>
>>20001264

I can't tell you everything but know that you can always change your life. No matter how bad it is you can always improve. Become a keeper of the light and live your life to improve the lives of others. By helping others you will find the stability and happiness you seek in your own life
>>
>>20001278
>By helping others you will find the stability and happiness you seek in your own life
Honestly I can barely look after myself, I'm being denied access to society. Employers take one look at my slave number (national insurance/social security) tap it into their i phones, recoil, say something like "I've got everything they need know at this stage of the interview", affirm that it would be unprofessional to return to the place of business, regardless of the interviews outcome, they insist that I should never return as a result. I've been told that I've been black listed, or black balled or something along those lines.
>>
>>20001128
I don't know if I am or am not this thing. But my entire life as the Universe unfolded. It was almost mathematical. Things literally didn't exist until I mused on them. I even forced a commercial to exist just by wanting it. The Cowboy showdown windex commercial. As I wanted Aliens I found UFO's, some so close I was too shocked to see it. The whole world was fuzzy when it happened too.

What do I do or not do? I'm kinda of just trying to elevate the Earth to the 5th Dimension right now to guide all humans to an everlasting peaceful state. The basis is that all are forgiven because Earthly life is just too confusing to convict someone of guilt. More so the evil need healing to achieve balance with the hum of the Universe than punishment, as their Tunnel Reality punishes them already.
>>
>>20001290
This also applies to the troublesome do gooders who make their lives miserable by saving everyone. Life wasn't meant to be suffering, it's a wonderful gift from source.
>>
>>20001294
>Life wasn't meant to be suffering, it's a wonderful gift from source.
I differ in opinion, I think this place is a spirit prison, hell if you like. This world can be heaven or it can be hell, but it's out of my power to choose.
>>
>>20001319
>Out of my power to choose.
Even on a raw human normie science level. You have the capacity to choose. You have control of your perception. This is self defeating fatalism.
>OH WOE IS ME, a bird in a cage. If only I could be just out there.
The cage has always been unlocked anon, the only prison(an abstraction created by humans of an unpleasant enclosed space.) is your mind. It traps you with the very voice in your head you think is yours. When it's really just a runaway social program you installed and modified over the years darkening your horizons from within. Make the self defeating voice in your head silent for starters.
>>
>>20001329
>You have control of your perception.
What no? I can't just choose to see sunny skies when it rains.
>The cage has always been unlocked anon, the only prison(an abstraction created by humans of an unpleasant enclosed space.) is your mind. It traps you with the very voice in your head you think is yours. When it's really just a runaway social program you installed and modified over the years darkening your horizons from within. Make the self defeating voice in your head silent for starters.
So you're suggesting to blow my brains out to set myself free?
>>
>>20001336
Anon, there is no need for dramatics. You can literally reprogram your mind. It's a computer. I'm telling you, the ego you have installed in you right now, is ineffective. You must meditate, let go of the self and reprogram the ego. Work on it, experience it, play with it, modify it. You can choose to be happy, the chemicals are in your head. You want out of reality? The base energy of the Universe is electromagnetism. Most scientists are beginning think reality is a simulation. If you want, focus on the center of energy in you body The energy itself, in it's base state. It's infinite. As light doesn't age, only shifts away from other photons. The energy doesn't ever disappear or go away. It only transforms. You already infinite because the Universe can manifest your data. I'm not willing to test death, but after limitless time takes hold after death, eventually a copy of you and your programming wake up again. Nothing lasts forever except forever.
>>
>>20001152
>People throughout my life have always said that I am one of these beings, I keep asking about this and strangely enough I get more or less the same responses.
What's your blood type? Do you have any unique genetic mutations, especially hematological ones? Did you know both your parents?

People vilify what they don't understand. You should lay low, if true. Until you find your "other" and merge with them.
>>
File: hiero_M44.png (232 B, 15x38)
232 B
232 B PNG
>>20001177
Sirius is in Canis Major.

The origin star is Sirius-B. With a mass nearly equal to the Sun's, Sirius B is one of the more massive white dwarfs known (1.02 M); it is almost double the 0.5–0.6 M average. This mass is packed into a volume roughly equal to the Earth's.

"Sirius" after "Osiris", the one who rose from the dead.
>>
>>20001264
>I also suspect that I may be used as a ritual sacrifice.
Why do you suspect this, and who do you think wants this end for you?
>>
Unfortunately you are no one in this day in age without money. Even if he were born in our life time, we would never know he exists.

Convince me otherwise, seeing as the most powerful and influential man in the world right now is a racist idiot.
>>
>>20001367
>Racist idiot
Beyond you being entirely wrong based on ISIS being btfo. Tax cuts actually passing. A border wall being enforced. A ban on Countries rife with terrorism. The economy climbing and climbing. Etc.
Beyond this.
You would know he exists because he exists within every human embodying his ideals. We are biological computers, his soul(Higher Dimensional Temporal Programming) will work with our souls. His ideals are what he is and represents. You will know him as he knows you.
>I never knew ye
>I knew you before you knew yourself
The idea is that embody his teachings ideals. Not to wait for someone to save you. It's to improve the world, not wait for it to crumble.

>What about the actual one
He walks among us.
>>
>>20001367
>Unfortunately you are no one in this day in age without money.
Not true. Jesus was poor.

>Even if he were born in our life time, we would never know he exists.
Not if you don't expect to find him. Where your focused expectations lead, your truth will follow. Solve et Coagula, as above, so below; as I think it, so it is.

>Convince me otherwise, seeing as the most powerful and influential man in the world right now is a racist idiot.
You act as if anyone cares what you think, as if you don't bear responsibility for educating yourself. Even if you found Truth, all you have is doubt and adversarialism.
>>
>>20001374
jesus didn't live in this day and age, he was 2000 years ago.
>>
Hello, is this the autism thread?
>>
>>20001385
this is the autism imageboard
>>
>>20001373
mhm because just like trump jesus also tried build a wall to keep out brown people, jesus was also a tax man that killed those he didnt like. just go back to pol you tard.

>>20001374
>in this day in age
jesus was legend and not popular in his time, if i recall the people that were actually there thought he was a crazy fraud and killed him on the cross, allegedly

well i didnt want to talk to you either, how rude.
>>
>>20001351
What self are you even referencing? It's funny, a psychologist once told me that the root of my problems was that I had no concept of the self. I'm aware that what we see with our eyes is not real, doesn't change the fact that I can't dispel the illusions at will.
>>20001353
>What's your blood type?
As hard as I've tried doctors will never tell me, they act like they don't have it on the record, even though they constantly need vials of the stuff to run tests.
>Do you have any unique genetic mutations, especially hematological ones?
Maybe, not sure.
>Did you know both your parents?
Yes, though I suspect that they were foster parent's. My mother had this weird white gown thing in her closet, it was kinda like a KKK thing, no pointy hat though, don't know if that relates to some sex ritual shit.
>Until you find your "other" and merge with them.
I don't really want to merge with anyone, that would mean losing control.

>>20001366
I overheard my father telling my brother to convert some christian girl to Satanism, fairly sure that my family is Satanic, at least my fathers side, some of who I know are masonic, ans I suspect him and his father are too.
My mother once carved something into my scalp, whenever I go to the barbers they've mentioned how I have 3 6's on my head so I figure that was it.

All this year TV shows, music, politics etc where derived from inane musings I had with a group online, I used to play video games with them. Thought we were more a kin to internet friends but they were just looking for idea's for shows and other shit, at one point they made out that I'd sold my soul/self etc to them in return for these things, not that I was aware of it at the time, they called themselves the family or something. That was in '14 or '15 I think, didn't start seeing these things till this year for the most part.

Thing is these people knew things about me I never told them. They would mention this Star Child stuff.
>>
>>20001389
>Hurrduur Jesus bvuilt walls cause Im a dumb lefto hah you must B pol
Grow up kiddo.
"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's"
Trump CAN collect on taxes because HE is the RULER of the land.
"All rulers of the Earth are appointed by God"

>Keep out brown people
Illegals and drugs you fucking mongoloid. Typical dumb leftist doesn't care about stopping that though or the human trafficking.
>>
>>20001390
>They would mention this Star Child stuff.
Just for the record, I'm not convinced about this stuff personally, I think people wanted to push me into a set of beliefs for whatever reason. Probably to make money from me some how. I'm curious as to what these people believed about me though. I've had MANY occasions were people have referred to me as this entity, such as "of sirius", "the star", "star child", etc.
>>
>>20001390
>What is the self
You have a decentralized ego that exists in the background. I know because I have this problem too. It's not a continuous dialogue in the head. It's more like a silent voice. I found it by figuring out how bury a conversation in my head, by loudly speaking a second one in the head at the same time. Until I found the silent dialogue that is always occurring.
>>
>>20001399
and I just thought I was crazy
>>
>>20001394
didnt jesus say give all your money to the poor and follow me? this is obviously trump, he is the absolute incarnation of hate and hypocrisy, trying to compare him to jesus is absolute non sense. if jesus was alive he'd bitch slap the wealth off trumps tiny hands. and eye of a needle anon, an eye of a needle. just look at how much hate is coming from you

this right here is why a compassionate intellectual can never be popular in our time, because of people like you that divide us
>>
>>20001399
Well that's just it, I used to mistake it for God, and over time came to realise it was just my mind playing tricks on me, when I realised that I was subconsciously directing it, I sort of did away with it. Honestly it may have been for the worst, it feels an awful lot more lonely without it. Occasionally I'll let my imagination run rampant with it, allowing it back as a comfort, but it's not the same when you know you're in essence playing sock puppets with your mind.
>>
>>20001405
A voice isn't a good term then.
Don't think a person talking to another person. Think of the instant you think something of someone else to yourself. Or insult them in your head. As this social program is running, so is the ego program in the background. The Judgement program. It's silent to the forefront of thought.
>>
>>20001406
inb4 the other anon starts ranting about leftists again
>>
>>20001409
>voice
Inner monologue, when you say voices, people think auditory hallucinations. I knew what you meant though.
>>
>>20001406
>Trying to compare
You come off as a butthurt baby boomer who doesn't have any idea of what they are talking about. I stated that, not to compare him to Jesus, but to point out he has the right to enforce things and collect taxes. By the very fact all you can spew is obvious bait tier media narrative. This discussion is over. I never divided anyone, you did when you allowed criminal into previously safe neighborhoods on the altar of diversity ignoring the rampant crime in minority communities forcing integration that would only breed future racism. YOUR INEPTITUDE to think ahead caused these problems. You forced people who weren't ready to meet, to meet. You didn't let them adjust to each other. Progressiveness forced creates regression.

>>20001408
The voice in your head may or may not be God. It's hard to tell. Although every single Atom is of God. So his life flows through you.
>>
>>20001419
>So his life flows through you.
I'd be careful with that line of thought. It would insinuate that all the nasty evils of the world is part of God's design. It get's worse, if it's all God's design then in actuality, it's God's self constructed prison.
>>
>>20001419
wrong on all points, if i was a baby boomer statistically id be conservative. YOU started the whole left/right division, I just pointed out a hypocrite, something jesus also did, so i dont feel bad about it at all.

jesus would never be xenophobic. sure trump has the right to be the tax collector, but he'll never get into heaven according to jesus. never ever, sounds like you are just acting on fear and hate instead of love and compassion, and you know it.

So go ahead and run because we both know you sound defeated and cornered, defending a man that will burn in hell.
>>
>>20001421
>God's prison
Wherever there is perception one will make the claim of prison as his perception isn't beyond his perception.

God made all evil.
God made all Good.
God is Neutral.
Anything else is morals fetishism and a sky daddy caricature
>Make no graven image of the Earth an object of worship.

As a son of God you can CHOOSE Good.
>>
>>20001409
I knew what you meant I've had it for couple months now and your like the first person I've met to describe this silent inner voice
>>
>>20001425
You aren't an arbiter and to claim to have God's judgement proves what a fool you are.
>Statistically I'd be conservative
So I got it right. You are a welfare sucking leech that burned through my social security because working till death like my generational will have to do because of you is just too damn hard.
>Jesus would never be xenophobic
As Jesus would not tolerate the devil. The U.S will NOT invite terrorists beyond it's borders like the fools in Europe. It's not racist to protect your home. In fact in the Bible this ban is easily defensible, especially given the PURPOSE of the Government to protect the citizens of said nation.
>You're cornered and defeated
Nice projection.
>>
>>20001425
Go take a stroll through Harlem at night, and see how much love you feel.
>>
>>20001431
are you going to argue that the wealthy get into heaven? pointing out that the bible says is not my opinion, it's what the text says and im repeating it.

I dont know what youre trying to get at with the whole welfare thing but just for the record im a liberal. and im not on welfare, nice strawman though, not really.

>the devil is those who i fear
well well well, look who is the arbiter now

>nice projection
no u
>>
>>20001431
>>20001425
Think you're both giving Trump too much credit. He's a semi retarded moron that can read a script and not a lot else. He's a puppet, not a puppet master. If you want to discuss this shit /pol/ is the place to do it. Oh Hell cannot actually exist due to a simple paradox, any entity with the capacity to create such a horrific plane of existence could only be evil, and as such would just send everything to it anyway.

This isn't really helping the thread though.
>>
>>20001438
>Well well well
If you were smug about something. Could you do it without misreading and being totally retarded in the same sentence?
The devil is an evil caricature. ISIS is an easily identifiable embodiment of evil running amok in those countries all the ways to the Philippines. The kill, rape, enslave, murder, and torture even children. So yes, it is JUST to call them evil as they only wish to hurt others.

>Are you going to argue...
I'm not going to speak for God, but the Grace of God will even extend it's hands to the Wealthy. Some people on Earth or so rich they can't get rid of their money fast enough, Bill Gates for example.

>I don't use welfare.
The point was I have no Social Security now because of fat lazy old people who kept demanding more.

Please at least try to read and respond.
>>
>>20001440
>Any entity
It's a God. What you stated is an underdeveloped human understanding. We might not even have the biological capacity to understand the meaning behind hell and how it is just if it existed.
>>
>>20001445
We humans may be divine?
It's pretty cut and dry, there is no way to permit eternal torture with no other purpose and no means of escape unless you're a nasty piece of work.
>>
>>20001440
yea a bit off point, im pointing out that hate and fear and money is more popular now that love and compassion, exibit a^^

a better discussion would be what a star child's characteristics would be

>>20001443
i never said isis was good, i said xenophobia is not compassionate and jesus like, you think isis is the only people trump is hurting? then your reality is seriously flawed.

shall i quote the eye of a needle passage or are you going to make loopholes as you seem fit? im sure trump is very jesus like in you delusional mind, why do you keep defending him more that the lord?
>>
>>20001450
>Trump is Jesus like
You are really pissing me off by insinuating that this is what I'm typing even though anybody could read the blatantly obvious. Grow up, seriously. Or at least get some better reading comprehension because you are way off base.

Trump isn't a just a man anymore. He is a King. The Bible clearly shows that King's need to follow different rules than people. They have a job that involves other peoples lives.

Also as far as who else Trump is hurting.
Crazy dictatorship in Korea.
Drug Cartels.
Pedophiles in Hollywood and the Government.
Illegals

All criminals.
>>
>>20001450
>a better discussion would be what a star child's characteristics would be
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly these people seem to think I am, not that I actually believe that they have a half clue of what they speak. Honestly I think a lot of it is just bald face lies meant to fuck my mind, I'm just trying to better comprehend what it is they want me to believe in, what they may believe in themselves etc.

You can't have love without hate, rich without poor. As for Jesus, fairly sure he mentioned something like sell your cloaks for swords, that he will return with fury and what not. Trump is more of a victim, fairly sure he's been for lack of a better word, lobotomised and terrified to the point where he will read whatever the fuck he's told too, all so his handlers can sit back like fucking princes and not work.
>>
>>20001460
wow just wow
im sure you think trump is like joseph or moses, im sure you do. just wow. you praise for this idol is actually disgusting.

im dont even believe in god i just wanted to beat you at your own game. i dont have to argue with you anymore because you made yourself look like a fool, just now.

on point, IF a star child were to be born, i bet he's be as close to jesus as possible, a super compassionate champion of love, with wisdom like we have never seen before.

he would not be a rich reality star that divides and spreads his hate. can i get an amen?
>>
>>20001460
>He is a King.
No he isn't, you don't live in a monarchy, even if you did not all monarchies are equal.
>The Bible
A book written by Jew's and Endorsed by the Romans, which Jesus himself would likely detest isn't really a source of any value.
>They have a job that involves other peoples lives.
That they appointed to themselves, generally killing any that dared suggest they are not suited for the position.
>Also as far as who else Trump is hurting.
Are you sure he's even doing this? I mean Korea beefing has been a presidential tradition for as long as I've been alive, his deportation figures are low, as for the pedo angle, so far he hasn't succeeded in getting any arrests, incarcerations etc....
>>
>>20001468
If you want the real truth about existence. The base unit of energy is. The one Unit of essence, is infinite. As you can always see bigger and bigger things. You can always see smaller and smaller things. What you are is something like a Boltzmann brain program. We collect data and build our world around it from day one. A base amount of data is stored in genetics and passed between people. This is why we exist in the same world. The same data sets, same experience. You are a computer, what we witness is a kind of delusion/hallucination. Time itself doesn't exist as we are finding out. It's more like anti-space. Things move because of probables states and locations. Energy flowing as it never stops. The culmination of the movement of energy is a kind of grid across space time as we can observe it. In every iota of existence is all existence unfolding. This experience as we are finding out, is simulated. I'm pretty sure all intelligence is manifested in parts in reality for the core of intelligence from a higher plane. Or perhaps we are a God dreaming from a hundred different perspectives. Our lives don't actually have to occur in tandem, we just need to believe they do for the dream to be real enough.
The point is, is that there isn't an end to the Universe/Existence. A dream within a dream. As above so below. Wherever you will go, you will find "it". The things you are already looking for even now. It's the constant pursuit of the mind and it has built a heavy program in me and you. As these words or sentences make "sense".

tl:dr We are a very smart dreamer, dreaming a dream.
>>20001478
>Can I get an amen
Was some good bait anon. Killed it though
>>
>>20001485
>Am I sure he's doing this
Considering that China expects a war any day. Yes I am sure there.
>Low deportation
Sanctuary cities and small time judge blocks.
Terror Ban is passed
>Pedo's
Arresting the rich and influential takes a shit load of time any time. Even if they murder people they can get away with light house arrest.
>>
>>20001486
The problem with what you are suggesting, is that you treat the mind like a sentient entity that wants to trap us within this dream, for whatever reason.
>tl:dr We are a very smart dreamer, dreaming a dream.
More of a nightmare, either way, if its true, I'd like out of the dream now and into the real world. Of course this reality cannot really be compared to a dream, because it's physical, and the whole premise of what you just posted goes out the window somewhat. This "dreamer" meme stinks of Satanism, deception, lies, all to permit injustice.
>Oh yeah I'm 6 inches deep up your 6 year old daughter shabos! It doesn't matter she's not real remember!?
>>
>>20001493
>Can't into metaphor
I'm stating that intelligence in Universal design is obvious. Since one iota of existence is infinite and represents infinite existence. Intelligence of God is stored by default inside of you. He crafted you from his own will/aether.

Quit worrying about words all together, it's specifically how a devil would get away with things. A billion words for 1 thing, confusion. You must observe yourself from within to do anything meaningful that you are talking about. You also have to throw out childish boogeyman stories. Hell doesn't exist. The term is Sheol meaning grave. The body dies, as it is in sin. Jesus rose from death and saved us though. He paid the price of sin with his own flesh. God paid for our sins in the flesh. That is if you want to go down the demon God route. Jesus says to go inside yourself and to pray to god. Meditate. God's word is written on your heart. Since cutting yourself open is dumb, he obviously meant your essence within.

This "dream" is hell. It's the Body(Law) which can never reach heaven as it is in sin. Jesus gave up his body and returned to save us. The idea is that this world is a delusion anon. Every faith gets to it, even Buddhism and Hinduism. Even Islam. It is separation from God, a state that doesn't exist. You have already been deceived. As anyone would say, the God who loves you. How could he damn you?
>>
>>20001487
>Considering that China expects a war any day. Yes I am sure there.
As it has done before, every time the US and NORK's start beefing the Chinese mobilise to the border, its part of the theater.
>Arresting the rich and influential takes a shit load of time any time. Even if they murder people they can get away with light house arrest.
Yet you praise him as if he's already succeeded. So far he's done very very little, and that's always the point, the world elite had everything they needed a long time ago, all they want is the best quality food, wines, and child brides, they obtained all that and want to keep the party ongoing, indefinitely, therefore all they want is to maintain the status quo, which is why nothing ever seems to change.

Oh there's one other thing the world elite crave, an audience, they need to know that you know that they have everything, whilst you have nothing, the others misery is like a drug to them. Still, goes to show how fucking low they sank eh? They literally hire people to open their oysters for them.... pathetic.
>>
>>20001498
>He's done very little
He got China to pull shitloads or resources and money away from North Korea.
He has prototyped the Wall.
His ban is IN EFFECT
On top of the economy doing well and tax cuts actually passing. He's done really well, and plenty of things.
>>
>>20001496
>As anyone would say, the God who loves you. How could he damn you?
I'm not convinced that 'God' loves, let alone me specifically.
>Jesus rose from death and saved us though. He paid the price of sin with his own flesh. God paid for our sins in the flesh.
My take on it was that Jesus was just a man who was executed. Plenty of men have died on crosses no less, I don't comprehend why he deserves veneration.
>>20001500
The economy is doing terribly, it's on life support and that's starting to crack.
An unfinished wall may be his lasting monument.
I wouldn't trust anything the Chinese gov say, they lie on paper endlessly, it's borderline cultural to them.
Any ban without physical enforcement is just paper at the end of the day.
>>
>>20001506
Think of "love" more as the attractive force of existence. You are energetically pulled somewhere by the Universe at all times.
>I don't comprehend why Jesus
Why bother mentioning demons or devils then in a previous post if you don't have the faith that goes along with it?

>Economy is terrible
It's statistically not. Times are hard because of machines taking over. Also a terrible balance of workers in the market.
Also what you are doing here is saying, yes he is doing stuff. But is he really? Being this skeptical borders on willful delusion. Almost zero recent Presidential Promises were even attempted to be fulfilled. Just by the merit of constantly working to achieve things Trump has obviously done well. Congress is showing results.
>>
>>20001519
>Why bother mentioning demons or devils then in a previous post if you don't have the faith that goes along with it?
I actually believe that Jesus was a trap created by Satan.
>>
>>20001525
are you saying jesus and mary magdalene were the same person?
>>
File: Hydrocephalus-baby.jpg (41 KB, 543x805)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I'm a Templar/Freemason/Catholic and I have a young star child at my possession. Pic related she is sleeping. Isn't she cute?
>>
>>20001542
what's with the numbers, is she in jail?
>>
>>20001528
No, I'm saying that the old testament is still in effect. Best not be worshiping false Idols...
>>
>>20001544
We breed them, we have an new online tracking/logging system and we write down all the strange behaiviors and progress. I got her with that number, and she is registered with that. I can take it of but it's basically her name and I would probably forget.
>>
>>20000986
I to am intrested in that starget
>>
>>20001550
is that a silent 8 on the end?
>>
>>20001421
>>God's prison

God's game, because he/she/it is bored.
>>
>>20001486
What we witness is an interface
>>
>>20000934
That's my favorite depiction of the A.'.A.'. version of the Eye of Providence.
>>
>>20001128
Like Tesla?
I remember hearing there’s something special about Slavs. Several of their motherlines have no common ancestor on Earth.
>>
>>20001411
Leftists are a cancer and should be removed with construction cranes :)
>>
File: astral_propane.jpg (153 KB, 960x960)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>20000934
I think a lot of these "Star Children" vastly underestimated the awesome power of the Primary Anomaly and the Cabal on earth. They thought they would just incarnate, channel source, and everything would be dandy. They are like super rich people who think they can "get things done" by just throwing money at everything (except replace money with source). Deprived of their advantage they are actually WORSE than native humans when dealing with earth problems.

99% of them (and there are MILLIONS) are miserable failures. Both as Star Children, and as humans in general. I'm sure some negative Cabal groups were informed about these new arrivals but it doesn't matter. They haven't done jack shit.

(Now that I read the thread, I see that OP is a religitard schizo.)

>>20000986 (see below)
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/
>>
>>20001072
I need to get in contact with this star child pronto!!
I have health problems that I want cured.
Where can I get in touch with him? Does he have a phone number?
>>
>>20001976
By doing a VERY subjective analysis of my recurring dreams and talking with other people, I’ve concluded that I came here with the intention to help someone, but turning into a human myself was NOT part of the plan.
>>
>>20000934
Bump
>>
>>20001406
>this right here is why a compassionate intellectual can never be popular in our time, because of people like you that divide us
fact
>>
>>20001656
>Like Tesla?
yes. exactly like Tesla.
>>
>>20001976
I've been called an old soul multiple times before. Never really looked into it till a psychic started talking about how old souls feel abandoned, something I've never felt. Then I look online and see all of these self-proclaimed old souls complaining about how much tougher being an old soul is.
Seems kind of counter-intuitive to how an 'old soul' would behave.
>>
>>20001976
>They haven't done jack shit.
you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

the Internet you're typing this on arose from their efforts.
>>
>>20001976
>Out of bobby experiences

Ha-ha
>>
>>20001478
>im dont even believe in god

You best start believing in divine creations. YOU'RE IN ONE.
>>
File: ace_nibiru.jpg (45 KB, 797x414)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>20002337
>The Internet you're typing this on arose from THEIR efforts.
Are you sure? Atlantis and Lemuria didn't have any internet and did just fine (until they didn't). What you think of as a useful tool, I see more like a patch to short circuit our natural drive to develop psychic powers.

Why develop ESP when you can have a phone up your ass 24/7?
Why learn to teleport or fly when a metal bird can get you anywhere in earth in 10 hours?
Why learn to sense things with your spirit when you can use mechanical sensors?

And lastly, the internet was developed to keep weapons systems active and functional during a nuclear war. Yea totally Star Seed mentality there.
>>
bump
>>
>>20000934
Fug, I might be a star child of Sirius. It would explain a lot. And to think I thought I was born just to shitpost on a Canadian sandwich menu.
>>
>>20001976
This is true. Only the tough survive and thrive in the material world.
>>
File: 1511307885752.jpg (546 KB, 1280x959)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
desu you guys are all idiots for arguing

you can all decide to be better people instead of relying on others.

im him and i claim so
>>
>>20002337
The internet was developed independent of our body stealing friends.
>>
>>20005088

It's almost as if this is a training ground.
>>
>>20001976
>religitard schizo.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't actually fully believe myself to be a or the "star child of Sirius". Other people however do or at the least want me to believe that I am. I'm trying to figure out what they think I am, or what they want me to think, by asking questions and looking for recurring themes in the answers. I am theistic but I'm not a part of any religion, none of them really make sense to me, if I was ever asked to label myself under a religion, I'd go with Luciferian but that's not really accurate. You seem to now a lot about this Star Child thing, perhaps you'd disclose what you mean by source and perhaps elaborate further?
>>20005088
The tough? From my point of view, it takes far more resilience to not succumb to the material world's various selfish pitfalls. The weak submit easily to those that thrive through a monopoly of violence, the tough suffer at their hands.
>>20005111
I sometimes wonder that myself, but it seems to me that this world simply wishes to encourage obedience.
>>20001621
A.'.A.'?
>>20005090
Argument when healthy leads to human progress though?
>>
>>20000934
>thred about child of Sirius
>OP has pic of Luna
>makes no mention of Luna and Her connection to said Child
>not a single reply mentions Luna
>"we wuz knowledge"

Are you people on drugs?
>>
>>20005211
I'm looking for answers I know very little, something to do with the Egyptian God Anubis. I'm really more confused than anything. Do go on about Luna though. What is/are the child/ren of Sirius.
>>
>>20005220
Kid goes by Moondog
Luna (labeled entity for the Moon) shares a psychic connection with starpunk

Moondog = Luna Canis/Anubis/Dark Energy Paradigm fusion with dog archetype furfag
>>
>>20005240
I have no idea what to make of your post.
>>
File: hold-onto-your-butts.gif (484 KB, 500x259)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
>>20005240
Are you talking about carl jungs referrals to the female anthromorphic archetype that he mentions? I remember readings about something similar in a thread about jung a week or so ago.
>>
File: nibirud.jpg (248 KB, 990x1146)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>20005149
>You seem to know a lot about this Star Child thing, perhaps you'd disclose what you mean by source and perhaps elaborate further?
Star Child / Indigo Child is one of those things that has no meaning and thousands of meanings. Generally it refers to people who have incarnated from OUTSIDE the earth reincarnation matrix RECENTLY, in preparation for some big event, or to shape history in some important way. There are sources that claim that possibly billions of people are from OUTSIDE the matrix. The problem is that only ascendant masters can enter and leave at will. All other races (even advanced ones) get stuck here reincarnating like "native" humans.

Source is the creator of all reality. Almost ALL races EXCEPT humans can feel their innate connection to the "source" (and each other). Our separation from the Source is artificially created and a part of the reincarnation matrix. Because of this, Earth is one of the FEW places where one can experience atheism. This disconnection from source is also what makes Earth one of the darkest, most negative planets in the galaxy. It's why so many "Star Races" get stuck here. They are simply not prepared for the nearly complete disconnection from Source, and can't even comprehend it until it's too late.
>>
File: 876543187.png (50 KB, 850x477)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>20005717
>Earth is one of the FEW places where one can experience atheism.
I see what I think is this 'source' in many different places. The structure of water for example.
>>
>>20005717
>They are simply not prepared for the nearly complete disconnection from Source, and can't even comprehend it until it's too late.
Well they say that I am one of these so called children of Sirius. I have to admit, what you said regarding humanities lack of faith rang very true with me. It saddened me to no end that people just don't care at all.
>>
Do these starseeds ever actually do anything?
>>
>>20006629
If they were not here everything would be a nuclear wasteland already. They are holding the light.
>>
>>20006659
>If they were not here everything would be a nuclear wasteland already.
How are they preventing this?
>>
>>20001093
Go back to your vampire thread ya cunt
>>
File: newearth3.jpg (51 KB, 960x502)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>20006665
Collectively manifesting a reality where we achieve peace instead of self destructing via quantum collapses. The power of intent, mind, heart, is stronger than you imagine.

In the end those who keep living in fear and war will separate themselves in the black earth, and the ones who seek peace will go to the new earth.
>>
>>20000956
Where is this written
>>
>>20006687
Can they manipulate time with their abilities?
>>
>>20006696
Revelations.
>>
new age mumbo jumbo

there is only ONE being scripting this world

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.