[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: illuminati-theme-gc13.jpg (116 KB, 749x468)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I am a former member of the Illuminati. ITT I will give hints on how to join. For obvious reasons, I can't outright say it. But if you're (very) smart, you'll catch on.

Hint #1: You can join from wherever you are, almost instantly, and it costs very little.
>>
Do I make a blood pact
>>
>>20131389
Yeah... pretty sure you have to be born into one of the bloodlines and undergo years of trauma based mind control from birth to be in the club.

It isn't worth it, being a willing slave doesn't count.
>>
>>20131394
No.

Hint #2: Quitting the society can (obviously) be done, but it takes time and is not entirely comfortable.
>>
How to join Illuminati:

do something sexual for an old person (who has money or is in govt.)

Be gay and offer your will
Be jewish

>>20131394
that goes under: Be gay
>>
File: 1512892886145.png (362 KB, 960x960)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
Will they accept me even if I'm a turbo weeb?
>>
Hint #3: Some who try to join just go insane.
>>
>>20131389
Is this the child sacrificing, or the LARP website version? Kek.
>>
>>20131389
The earth is flat, I will bring upon heaven on Earth as I spill my blood I will be revealed to the truth and access the 7th chakra
>>
OP, you are following my lead.
I am your God.
>>
"give it out"
>>
I'll give you guys some time before hint #4.
>>
>>20131424
Telepathy?
>>
How many do you see?
>>
>>20131482
>>
>>20131478
I choose not to answer that.

HInt #4: Performing the joining "ritual" repeatedly results in a deeper immersion in the circle of Illuminati. But of course, as you go deeper, the probability of hint #3 grows.
>>
>>20131420
no they don't accept faggots sorry
>>
>>20131439
what kind of god are you?
>>
hmm little cost and almost instantly rings a red warning bell, can you tell more?
>>20131389
>>
The Illuminati think they have the most direct bloodline connection to the Chief Archon of the Garden.

They say this gives them the Divine Right to Rule.

Because they descend from the First Ruler.
>>
>>20131478
yes its telepathy

>>20131500
THE God.
>>
>>20131424
Along these lines, does joining mean adapting a set of beliefs contrary to the rest of society? It appears that the way one perceives the world has an effect on the individual.
>>
>>20131496
can you guide me where can i learn about the ritual?
>>
Anyone else call bull shit
>>
>>20131389
>>
>>20131519
Anything you can keep a secret, and as deviant and taboo as possible, is what people will be attracted to, since they will use it to laugh at your idiocy for wanting to be a part of their group.

>>20131522
its not bullshit, though it is embellished
>>
Be a slave to Lucifer and you'll be in the Illuminati. If you pledge your soul to the false light, you will be part of its ranks. Now.. Why would you ever want to do that? Find the truth and the life. Not deception and darkness.
>>
Seems cool. Feel like the initiation is some torture shit though so I dunno
>>
Hint #5: The potential ability to Illuminate predates humanity. It came to us from the stars.
>>
my thread
>>20128687
>>
>>20131547
Fallen angels.
>>
It sounds so cool to be a part of illuminati. I have visited illuminati.org websites and it seems as you're not the bad guys.

Please tell me more about the organization you're in.
>>
Hint #6: Being a successfully initiated member will probably make you famous and/or rich.
>>
>>20131558
too easy, he said IT not THEM, and from stars not goodhood
>>
>>20131563
It's a pact with Lucifer. Get over it.
>>
>>20131561
Still there is this "little cost" part but im very intrested too
>>
>>20131561
Hint #7: The Illuminati are NOT wholly good OR evil.
>>
>>20131573
duality must stand, yin is always a part on yang
>>
>>20131561
the moment you decide you want to do your own thing, they will be nagging the shit out of you.

its not really cool, think of all the waitresses in hollywood waiting for their shot to be a star; the chance of you becoming something is the shot you have being an NBA player.

at best, you'll get a pension from the govt.

>>20131569
lucifer is what? a good looking person who works within the "Illuminati"?
>>
look up?
>>
>>20131577
Lucifer leads the fallen angels which were cast down from heaven. 33% of them to be exact.
>>
>>20131576
Some members use Illumination for good, and some for evil.
>>
>>20131594
Good, so you allow members to choose, i dont care if i will go crazy, time is up.
>>
>>20131591
That is all easy to say jargon/garbage, but what does it actually mean?

There is no "Lucifer", the term refers to the planet Venus, which governs love, desire, beauty, etc, from which you get good looking hollywood people.
>>
>>20131594
Name one example where it's used for good. Link something.
>>
torch?
>>
>>20131389
How will one know if they have joined?
>>
>>20131389
It’s enlightenment. That’s how you join.
Illuminati,Illuminated,Luminous,Light,Enlightened. All seeing eye being the eye of Horus. It’s safe from anyone tampering in the order because the order itself only exists in the mind of those illuminated.

Therefore anyone can be apart of it if they are true seekers of light, and open their all seeing eye. The order is not structured like government. Individuals with the ability to see could care less about power. They know their place in the order of things. Nobody can prove who is truly a member, only an individual knows within himself.

The road to the light may break an individual of unstable mind. Like a fail safe, only the strongest and most brave can reach the top of the pyramid. Similar to chapel periless.

Becoming a member is more amazing than you could ever know, and more bullshit than you could ever fathom. There’s great knowing in the contradiction. But I’m just some anon who probably doesn’t know shit right? Doesn’t fit with your beliefs? Not spectacular enough to be true. Good. Don’t believe any of this. Only I know the meaning behind my words. Go and find your own
>>
>>20131608
and you still dont get that you wont ever get any proof :) you need to find it and understand it.
There is no pure good and no pure evil
>>
>>20131607
There IS a Lucifer. And he is represented by the planet Venus. You switched it around. Venus is the false light that rises before the sun and tricks us into thinking it is rising. Very fitting and representative of the actual fallen angel and what he is and does. This is why Venus was chosen. This is why he is called the morning star.
>>
>>20131608
"Good" is helping someone down in the dumps, say, Jim Carey, who was a struggling actor living out of their car.
Kind acts are "good"
>>
>>20131622
God isn't good or evil. He is just.
>>
>>20131577
Okay, only need to find this activity in Finland then. If it has landed here, it may take a few hundred years to get something cool here. Or perhaps I should move to US...

But what does the real illuminati do? Website says they help people to wake up. Other websites tells they're doing evil things.

What is the truth of illuminati? What is the purpose of it? To help individuals to grow spiritually, help them to get some kind of powers? Or help them to make good contacts to famous people?
>>
I posted telepathy and here's why.

A while back I began conversing with something I can only describe as watching. A woman and some few peoples voices became something describeable as omnipresent. I could hear "them" and had several unexplainable encounters and phenomena happen especially with those who show up. I began to feel vulnerable my entire lifes history and thoughts no longer my own but shared. I became menacing and worse as time went on, I've only recently fully shut out the voices and feeling of being watched.

I don't think he's joking with the you can join from anywhere. It requires some powerful meditation style thinking
>>
>>20131632
That is like saying there IS a devil, there IS a Mars/Aries, and all the rest of the planets.

The planets are the gods you fool, we are their personifications.
>>
>>20131527
Taboo like what?
>>
Last hint, friends. I'm really skirting the edge here. Huge consequences if you step out of line, whether you are an active member or not.

Hint #8: YES, the Illuminati hold most of the power, by manipulating the hearts and minds of the people. Understand that, by joining, you will make enemies. Be prepared for mental battles.

That was kind of a double hint. You're welcome, and good luck!
>>
>>20131649
If knowing the truth makes me a fool. So be it.
>>
>>20131645
This is "being one with God", which is what anyone who reaches the point of enlightenment come to know/understand/be a part of, and can access.

>>20131650
like rape, murder, incest, eating shit, etc.
things that a normal person would keep secret.
>>
>>20131618

Never tell them your name or where you live
>>
>>20131618
I really like all this. I want to join illuminati now. It is just as I want it to be.
>>
Poor lost souls. I pray that you find truth. I can assure you this isn't the way. You have free will. So what is done is done.
>>
File: Snapchat-1644054306.jpg (201 KB, 720x1280)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>20131654
All I can say.. fuck you. I appreciate what you're doing but I'm happy being a pirate / hippie. It would be nice to have the things you ask but no thank you I'm exploring my mind and visiting realms people can only dreams of.
>>
"Your stairway lies on the whispering wind."

https://youtu.be/D9ioyEvdggk
>>
>>20131641
I think Finns and Nords, and non-trash people in Europe are enlightened for the most part; the ones I have met were.

The "real illuminati" are just people. Some people are good and do good things, some people are evil and do evil things, it is a spectrum like all of life.

The evil ones would want to manipulate you, while the good want you to wake up.
Powers are based on the individual and genetics, and their ancestry and experience (too many variables to mention).

Fame is another two sided coin, some people do evil things, some people do good
>>
Sorry to highjack your thread OP

All of this information is what is considered, the Apocalypse.

the uncovering.
>>
>>20131634
Well that was a mistake. Jim Carrey is a cunt, I heard.
>>
>>20131683
Meh, finns are great people, but they do not really believe in supernatural abilities, god etc. As far as I know. We do have some mystery organizations, as freemasons and amorc, but I haven't heard of the illuminati finland. If I google I only get conspiracy theories.

Of course if you are lizard beings doing chemtrails so then we do have info of you :)
>>
>>20131511
Can we please come to some kind of understanding or a agreement so that I can do something for you if you will make one miracle in this world to help me and many others?
>>
>>20131735
What do you think of these guys?
https://www.gnosis.fi/
>>
>>20131497
Weeb > non-weebs

Objective fact
>>
I though this thread was about the illuminati...
>>
>>20131654
I think all you need to do is "connect" to them or at least make them see you try. But meditation seems too simple, there has to be a trick here...
>>
>>20131547
Does it involve starring?
>>
>>20131779
they are trying to shill and derail thread like always
>>
>>20131389
No thanks Op.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whistleblower-admits-he-was-forced-to-sacrifice-children-at-elite-parties/
>>
>>20131772
"Miracle".
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Go the path of no miracles, you dont need me.

>>20131785
it involves astrology.

>>20131735
Protip: illuminati are those who carry light, such as the freemasons, amorc, jesuits, jews, etc.
>>
>>20131780
Very good. Take the hints down. I think you might get it. But keep it to yourself. The consequences of a breach are worse than death. I will say no more.
>>
>>20131788
Shills, or people who know better?

>>20131791
>I was warned off when I got into this-don’t do this unless you can put your conscience 100% in the freezer. I heard myself laugh at it back then, but it wasn’t a joke at all,
>>
>>20131496
D
M
T
>>
>>20131800
Wrong. Freemasons fine. Don’t include everyone. You really don’t know shite, do you? This is the web site LARP, isn’t it? It’s been debunked, Anon. Gears?
>>
>>20131808
>The consequences of a breach are worse than death
I would guess that depends lots on the situation in general.
>>
>>20131808
Thank you, i understand,secrets will stay hidden with me. I just need to find this "trick"
And thank you for this chance, even if i wont ever understand it, someone might.
>>
>>20131834
LARP

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org
>>
>>20131842
No, say too much and you better be dead (even death wont save you for all i know)
>>
>>20131847
Yes keeping secret is no problem. Maybe remote viewing?
>>
>>20131855
>>20131847
In the corporate world the term is a "non disclosure agreement"

Also have you ever encountered any conflicts of interest inside the group?
>>
>>20131847
>>20131818
>>
>>20131855
Well, I know some cases.
Of course they might be only acts.
And that's about all I have to say about it.
>>
>>20131834

I speak from experience, you, not so much.
>>
I’m calling bullshit with the “little cost” and the “I am I former member”.
>>
>>20131866
>>20131879
>>20131878
Hey im not in yet ^^ i woud love to but not yet, you all got same clues as i did, now find a way. And NO DMT XD
>>
>>20131547

What is illumination?

Are you saying it is something beyond self-confirmation or self-mapping?
>>
>>20131775
Thank you, I have not even thought that option. I shall read about them tonight.

The point is, I am looking for a group to practise spiritual abilities, and not looking for a religion. Religious things can be added, but the main focus should be on spiritualism etc.. this one still looks promising.

Your opinions on gnostics?
>>
File: 1514926638956.jpg (1.42 MB, 828x641)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>
>>20131654
Ok. I analyzed his hints and I think he tells us not to sleep.
>>
>>20131800
Thank you for clarification. But what do they actually do? Rituals? Group meetings? Share sacred info to others? Or..?
>>
>>20131389
P.M.C.V., brother.
>>
>>20131916
almost instantly, and it costs very little? Nope
and sleep deprivation wont make you crazy, it might even kill you.
So no.
>>
>>20131925
S.E.M.T.?
>>
>>20131926
Ok, I analyzed them again. I think he tells us to have anal sex under the moonlight.
>>
How about some questions one should have thought before making any moves in a way ot another?
>Why do you feel a need to join something?
>What do you think you may give or gain, to be more precice?
>>20131907
>opinion
They differ at quick glance heavily from the "others" on the way, that there are no such strickt "rules" there. Maybe.
And if you are Finnish - well, VM on ehkä enempi vanhojen liikemiesten jne seura, etenkin pienemmillä paikkakunnilla, joten jäsenyys voi olla jotain muuta kuin odotat.
>>
>>20131800
If you had any idea of what life for some of us here is, you would not say none of us need a hand from a higher power. Do you know what state this planet is in?
>>
File: 1509456906090.jpg (20 KB, 600x397)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Here are my thoughts if anyone is interested. I think he's talking about DMT and other pinneal gland stimulants (hence the illuminati eye, eye of horus in a brain, "illumination" ie clarification of thought etc...)

>Anyone can join easily

Everyone has the power in itself, probably a realization (or) a decision. A change in the point of view

>You can quit but it's not easy

You can breed ignorance and forgetfulness of what you knew / how you saw things, but it's not easy

>Some who try to join go insane

Bad trips happen to some people

>Performing the ritual keeps taking you deeper, but there's a higher chance of going insane

If you consume too much you get lost in thought, can lose control.

>It came to us from the stars

Thought is a channel, not a human fabrication. We can channel ideas and action through them.

>It makes you famous or rich

The understanding that comes with "illumination" makes you do certain things that beat the majority of people in thought and hence other's initiatives, making the "enlightened" person advantaged through his actions that come from his new ideas.

>Not goor or evil

Depends on the person's will, illumination is a capacity

>Have most of the power, manipulating minds and hearts. Enemies are made, mental battles

Clarification on how things work and how people behave. True masons of society, architects of thought as well, or maybe channelers is a better word. Cretors of context.

Enemies are made because wills are not always aligned. Mental battles because through thought and pinneal gland you may find others in this "channel"

What do you think?
>>
>>20131394
>Do I make a blood pact
no

>>20131404
>Yeah... pretty sure you have to be born into one of the bloodlines
that's one sure way in.

> and undergo years of trauma based mind control from birth to be in the club.
no, we don't believe in abusing our children, you fool. they are given the best schools, opportunities, etc.. but it is up to them to excel.

or not.

>It isn't worth it, being a willing slave doesn't count.
we're not slaves. we're masters.

you are a slave to our bigoted thinking, that would deceive you into believing that being alone, poor, suffering, and completely incapable of submitting to any authority at all, is somehow preferable to a lifetime of love, happiness, and financial security.

has it never occurred to you that some of these horror stories you hear about the Illuminati are controlled opposition, to keep plebs away?

>>20131406
>Quitting the society can (obviously) be done, but it takes time and is not entirely comfortable.
true.

>>20131411
>do something sexual for an old person (who has money or is in govt.)
no.

>>20131411
>Be gay and offer your will
no. we actually prefer heterosexuals.

>>20131411
>Be jewish
while there are some jews in the Illuminati, they are a drastic minority, and the Illuminati are not run or ruled by jews. in fact they have little to no influence.

>>20131420
>Will they accept me even if I'm a turbo weeb?
yes.

>>20131424
>Some who try to join just go insane.
only weak minded people, and they are very few.

>>20131426
>Is this the child sacrificing, or the LARP website version? Kek.
no one sacrifices children in the Illuminati. Bohemian Grove is a "meta-party" which includes all secret societies (Bonesmen, Illuminists, Masons, etc.). it's not an indication of child sacrifice, the "Cremation of Care" is not a ritual, or anything like that. it's the elite version of Burning Man.

>>20131427
>The earth is flat
no it's not.

>>20131439
>I am your God.
no you're not. YHWH is my God.
>>
>>20131496
if i only know what this ritual is... and its not DMT or other drugs, something easy and hard at same time...
>>
>>20131903
Taken literally it would mean to shine or glow. There are texts from different cultures that refer to turning the "light" around. Normally, we absorb sensory data from some other source. Maybe this means to emit our own "light" and become the source instead of reflecting another's.
>>
>>20131917
None of that bs. Along the path you realize how pointless some things are. On the grand scheme of things, we are hardly a blip on the radar of time. The ones who do things for good only wish to illuminate others, but it’s a daunting task. Enlightenment is merely an understanding of the self. Only an individual can find the writing/understanding within. It exists nowhere else but inside of you. Your entire perceived world exists only as an understanding within your mind. Start to alter that understanding, and the flicker of light within shall shine. You begin to see for real. Reading between the lines, and seeing truth where you never saw it before my friend. I know how bullshit this sounds believe me. But you will begin to understand if you truly walk the path. I gain 2 things from saying all of this. For me to remember, and for you to find out. And lastly, the most important of all things ever to exist, the absolute truth. It goes as follows...
>if you really want to know something, you shall receive it.
>nobody is going to tell you what it is, it has always been within you
Have a great day anon and I wish you luck on your journey. Green text should be your fucking mantra it’s so important.
Meditate
Learn more
Follow the child you have always been
Learn more
Learn more
God bless
>>
>>20131948
Yeah, I am afraid of freemasonry being "a businessmen club" rather than a place to practise these things. Have you been in freemasonry or something similar?
>>
>>20131986

This is interesting.

Light and vibration, this may be thought or the way we channel thought, through light, hence why it comes from the stars. Maybe we can be the source of light and channels ourselves.

Like attraction for the sun, someone who shines its own light may attract other people hence why illuminati can usually gain fame and wealth.

Confidence and charisma, WILL if I may say ( it's application over everything else ) is maybe also related.
>>
Guys, I analyzed the patterns and it seems like he wants us to be in the dark. Thanks.
>>
>>20132011
I've been practicing using pink noise in headphones. Ill filter out light and try to make some sensory deprivation setup
>>
>>20131389
>The Actual Autist
I am an autist. ITT I will roleplay as a member of the Illuminati.
>>
>>20132011
>>20132024
Stil thisis not IT, there is something you need to do, not just be and shine.
>>
>>20132030
Sacrifice
>>
>>20131478
>Telepathy?
exists in some members who are extremely evolved. if you ever meet a real telepath, and you lose touch, you are frankly stupid. they are some of the coolest people ever.

>>20131496
>Performing the joining "ritual" repeatedly results in a deeper immersion in the circle of Illuminati. But of course, as you go deeper, the probability of hint #3 grows.
only if the mind is weak.

>>20131505
>hmm little cost and almost instantly rings a red warning bell, can you tell more?
yes, please send $100 to Nigeria..0.0

i'm just kidding. :) it's hilarious how many people actually steal our bran to try to steal money from people through fraud. they always end up getting corrected, but usually long after the offense, so there seems to be no connection. more rapid means of correction are reserved for people who actually threaten one of the brothers, their wives, or family.

>>20131517
>Along these lines, does joining mean adapting a set of beliefs contrary to the rest of society?
no. illuminism is, at it's core, science. illuminism was created to rebel against systems of religious, monarchic, and financial control. the only thing required is that you are sane, and believe in the validity of the Scientific Method. you can, however, have a personal faith of your own, and no one cares as long as you don't treat brothers who don;t differently.

>It appears that the way one perceives the world has an effect on the individual.
it appears that way because it is that way.

>>20131519
>can you guide me where can i learn about the ritual?
no. they come to you. go be a Mason first. also, college fraternities are the start of the grooming process for potential future Illuminists.

>>20131529
>Be a slave to Lucifer and you'll be in the Illuminati.
Illuminati are not devil worshippers, nor are they evil. They are secular humanists devoted to maintaining global financial stability and preventing WW3. there are many many illuminists in the United Nations, for example.
>>
>>20132007
This is a good metaphor. I have turned the light around and seen the effects it’s had. I like to be a humble hermit though and stopped before it took to me. I can absolutley see how people can become drunk on this type of power. It’s a little too sinister for my taste. You’ve never seen a woman’s lust until the light between your eyes is shining.
>>
The majority of members aren't acquainted; yet every single member is connected with each other
>>
>>20132030
But it must be singing, is it not? In the dark that is.
>>
>>20132049
Oh guys, I know. We lack contrast so we can't see. We must state at the sun and then remain in darkness.
Nailed it, illuminati defeated.
>>
>>20132058
*stare
>>
>>20131917
They help each other do things, its as simple as that.
They can plan the building of a church, or plan for society to eliminate gender from its norms- its as complex as that.

>>20131961
Im well traveled and well versed. See my previous quote; you are always better off doing the work on your own, rather than using a wish on a fateful encounter on the internet, with one whom refuses.

>>20131983
>tfw Chad-natti/ Nord-innati

Do you think it has something to do with spinning?
>>
Does it involve visible light or magnetic light?
>>
>>20131389
>>20131406
>>20131424
>Hint #1: You can join from wherever you are, almost instantly, and it costs very little.
It implies "joining", whatever that means, can happen without any sort of initiation process by a collective of member initiates. It also implies that "illuminati" is not a serious organization, it can be anoyone operating on their own and it requires no prerequisites or contribution rules at all. All you have to do is tell yourself you're one of them, I mean from your hints nobody can decipher any sort of guide or ritual to activate the magical process of becoming a promoted mega fedora weeb. From your hints alone I can not assume there is such an iniation process or ritual, so I am going to assume there is none.
>Hint #2: Quitting the society can (obviously) be done, but it takes time and is not entirely comfortable.
This implies there are consequences or even punishment. That contradicts your former hint since there would be nobody to stop or punish you from quitting your self imposed Illuminati status. In a literal sense I am not getting any wiser either, since comfort is objective, and if it is only partly comfortable, it becomes vague all the more. Anything I do is accompanied with a sense of discomfort and a sense of comfort. There is always something to be happy and unhappy about. This hint is bollocks at face value. You can't call it a hint if it requires inside knowledge to understand them OP. No level of intelligence can glean meaningful information from this.
>Hint #3: Some who try to join just go insane.
This doesn't say anything at all. It doesn't imply you need to be sane to join. It doesn't imply you can fail "joining". It doesn't imply "joining" can cause insanity. It seems like a random and irrelevant statistic. Insanity is also somewhat of a subjective description. People call each other insane all the time.
>>
>>20131545
>Feel like the initiation is some torture shit though so I dunno
The initiation is not harmful or traumatic. You are, however, required to swear absolute secrecy FOR LIFE, under penalty of death. and that can be uncomfortable, if you break the oath.

>>20131547
>It came to us from the stars.
The Illuminati are well aware of the UFO issue, and it's implications.

>>20131561
>I have visited illuminati.org websites and it seems as you're not the bad guys.
because we are not. my home was in Washington D.C. when I was more active than I am now.

>>20131563
>Being a successfully initiated member will probably make you famous and/or rich.
true. in my case, my fame came in circles most people don't even know exists, so not much like fame you think of. and then there's the money... but you do have to work for it, anon. many Illuminati actually hold jobs, unless they are independently wealthy.

>>20131569
>It's a pact with Lucifer. Get over it.
no, it's not. the only "pact" you make is swearing an oath of secrecy for your entire life, under penalty of death if you break it. which is why literally every "illuminati insider" i've ever seen on YouTube is hillarious. :)

think about it, you just screwed over the oneof the most secret, powerful organizations on planet Earth. people who will LET YOU HURT THEM and give you time to forget about it, so you will feel safe when they strike back. you KNOW you swore an oath of secrecy for life, under penalty of death, the last thing you want is publicity. why the FUCK would you go in YouTube?

>>20131573
>The Illuminati are NOT wholly good OR evil.
true. it's just like any major corporation, only with fraternal bonds of loyalty and brotherly love.

and a lot of power behind the scenes.

>>20131577
>the moment you decide you want to do your own thing, they will be nagging the shit out of you.
no, they will let you, and watch you try to keep from going under, by yourself. as long as you keep your mouth shut about your past.
>>
>>20132076
Can I fidget spin my enlightenment into existence?
>>
>>20131780
I tried to “connect” via meditation, just to see if it’d work. I feel lightheaded now. I’m likely fucked.
>>
>>20131985
>>20131496
Adrenochrome?
>>
>>20132037
Shut up, dude. No one believes you.
>>
>>20131496
>HInt #4: Performing the joining "ritual" repeatedly results in a deeper immersion in the circle of Illuminati. But of course, as you go deeper, the probability of hint #3 grows.
So it's not a ritual, if you put it in quotation marks. The more you tell yourself you're a member of a group that requires no initiation or contact with fellow members, the more likely it is you're going insane, indeed. And since this is the initiation, apparently, this is also how you become "more" initiate.

Your final hints are total bullshit that only imply schizophrenia. If you can tell yourself you're illuminati, surely after a while you start to believe you're rich and famous.

Marginal larp
>>
>>20132084
Op is telling us about something more of non physical while you focus on physical level.
How can i swear absolute secrecy and still be able to join anywhere and instantly?
>>
>>20132101
I bet it's fucking sperm, just wonder why pornstars don't seem enlightened.
>>
>>20132084
>no, they will let you, and watch you try to keep from going under, by yourself. as long as you keep your mouth shut

you seem not to understand there are different sects of illuminated groups of people
>>
>>20132037

>exists in some members who are extremely evolved. if you ever meet a real telepath, and you lose touch, you are frankly stupid. they are some of the coolest people ever.

Just noise, I can thought-lie and outact the telepathic. These people have almost always used their power to harm decent people.

Instinct is better to read, the heart is the best.
>>
Its a shame how actual illuminati members on here are accused of larping whilst ones who actually are are thought of to be real, due to "Sounding more believable". It doesn't matter and doesn't make a difference, but it can be annoying. Maybe its better when people just don't talk about it. Also there are people who could suffer greatly due to people imitating illuminati members.
>>
>>20132107
By being watched, as we are all the time I guess.
>>
>>20132151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_KwsZ_eCM
>>
>>20132039

DMT CAUSES YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS TO SPLIT INTO ALL THE OTHER USERS AND PEOPLE EXCHANGE BODIES REGULARLY AFTER USING ENOUGH DMT.

THERE I SAID IT!

PRAISE JOE ROGAN!
>>
>>20132152
Alan Parsons definitely knew something...
https://youtu.be/NNiie_zmSr8
>>
>>20132167
Is DMT that much more powerful than lsd/shrooms? I've done lsd and shrooms but not yet dmt
>>
>>20132180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_NNCNDYEpU
>>
>>20132184

Want to know why I can say it and not get killed?

I've never done it I just figured it out.

That's also why I'm LITERALLY Satan.
>>
File: 1503873415294.png (66 KB, 1000x1000)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>20131389
>>20131985
Meditation...?
>>
>>20132209
Is that the fluid that crawls up your spine?
>>
>>20132167
In Plato's Pheado, Socrates talks about the "true philosopher" as getting rid of "eyes, ears and the whole body", which "hinder the soul from the acquisition of knowledge". He concludes that whoever is like thus is likely to attain the knowledge of existence.

After watching the Joe Rogan documentary on DMT, the described the experience as that of Socrates' philosopher.
>>
>>20132209
you see when i said meditation seems too simple and there must be a trick he said i was right, so there is much more
>>
>>20132184
This>>20132217
People say you don't feel your body, but you *leave* it, and you're basically a mind floating around. I'd say it's much stronger than LSD/shrooms.

It's also easy as hell to make, which I might do this year.
>>
>>20132212
Not exactly. The two are related though. The fluid that crawls up your spine only begins ascending through proper technique.
>>
>>20132231
I just focus on the thought of someone behind me about to touch my neck. Gotta work on doing it daily
>>
>Dear Influential Individual,
>
>We are delighted that your life’s journey has led you to discover our organization.
>
>Maybe you have met one of our members in the flesh. Or perhaps not; we value anonymity. We see and know all just as a shepherd sees and knows all of the flock, our eyes peering over the masses to identify any threat to the survival of the human species. We are the bringers of new dawns, the guardians of the human species. We are the Pyramid, the Eye, the Light, the Eternal Circle. We are the Illuminati.
>
>The Illuminati is a collective of prominent figures throughout the world who have united to guard the human species from extinction. Our members bear the burden of a planet’s leadership with the lives of 7 billion in their hands. As the human continues to rise above its other animal counterparts, governing of the planet has turned into a daunting task.
>
>Once a member, the requirements are unimposing and often spaced between many years. Our requests are simple and therefore may be hard to comprehend, but disloyalty is not tolerated. You must understand this before applying. Members must fulfill their oaths to the Illuminati under every circumstance and recognize that they are merely one part of a much larger Universal Design.
>
>For centuries, our organization has separated individuals of outstanding political, financial, or cultural influence from the flock and established them as shepherds of the human species. Perhaps you have already proven yourself in these fields. For that, the Illuminati officially congratulates you. Your dedication gives hope for the future of the human species.
>
>If you would like to continue your application, start by filling out the form on this page. It will add you to our list of potential candidates for Illuminati membership. We will contact you if we require more information.

issa cult and none of you are welcome
>>
>>20132217
Sounds naturally possible with a blindfold, loud pink noise in headphones and in a comfortable position
>>
>>20132264
>none of you are welcome
Not the shut-ins at least.
>>
My questions for op:

Is Katy Perry illuminati?

Does Roots mean anything?

Are cia part of illuminati?
>>
>>20132267
Could be. Or perhaps an isolation tank. I don't know, DMT seems beyond anything we can do naturally, honestly. People claim to talk to sages, aliens, or demons, etc.
>>
>>20131608
>Name one example where it's used for good. Link something.
If the Illuminati were evil, you would all be literal slaves in chains. there would be no empathy or philanthropy. the Illuminati are the ones trying to save you from the despotic demons who would have this be the life for you. our failures are known, but our successes are not.

>>20131616
>How will one know if they have joined?
you meet the members, go to meetings, work in the order, etc... how else?

>>20131618
>It’s enlightenment. That’s how you join.
yes. if your consciousness shows evidence of enlightenment, or the potential for it, then yes, that is one big factor looked for. math and science talent, empathy, love, creativity, even extrasensory perception or even electrokinesis.

>>20131618
>the order because the order itself only exists in the mind of those illuminated.
incorrect.

>>20131622
>There is no pure good and no pure evil
incorrect. it's just that the Illuminati, like most orgs, are a mix of both.

>>20131632
>There IS a Lucifer. And he is represented by the planet Venus.
correct. saturn is the master of TIME. satan is the master of lies. and yes, venus is the planet of lucifer (the name God gave satan before he fell). the prograde and retrograde motion of venus draws the shape of a pentacle in the heavens, which is why that shape is a luciferian and satanic symbol.

it can also mean other things too.

>>20131634
>"Good" is helping someone down in the dumps,
Good is whatever gets you and those around you closer to God.
Evil is whatever takes you and those around you farther away from Him.

>>20131637
>God isn't good or evil. He is just.
He is also merciful:

"But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
- Matthew 9:13

>>20131641
>Okay, only need to find this activity in Finland then.
it's just a Fable there. so few are active, because Finland isn't a player on the international scene.
>>
>>20132274
It's for clueless bored millionaires who miss the days of university

Which means nobody here.
>>
>>20132278
Op is gone, read his posts.
1. yes but not this one
2.yes
3.:)
>>
>>20132281
>if your consciousness shows evidence of enlightenment, or the potential for it,
According to Buddha, everyone does.
>>
>>20132204
Great intro.

There are certain musicians that use the same themes in their lyrics. Some hold more value than others.

https://youtu.be/yIuwKXXNBwY
>>
>>20132281
>you meet the members, go to meetings, work in the order, etc... how else?
You said you can join at home.

Again, no one believes you.
>>
File: 1456622105671.jpg (17 KB, 250x250)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>20132219
Then I think it must be astral projection which starts from meditation and is describable similar to people's DMT experiences. >>20132217 I don't think Socrates means to literally cut off the senses but to ignore the surroundings.
>>20131808
Worse than death could relate to punishment that can exceed anything in the physical.
>>
>>20132290
Okay does the roots part have something to do with shadows?
>>
>>20131641
>But what does the real illuminati do? Website says they help people to wake up. Other websites tells they're doing evil things.
the Illuminati are a neutral stimulus, onto which the public projects their own internal state, because in reality they don't really know anything. they are a Rorschack Ink Blot, one person sees a butterfly because of the love inside them, another sees a dragon because of the evil inside them, when in reality, it is an ink blot the entire time.

>>20131641
>To help individuals to grow spiritually, help them to get some kind of powers? Or help them to make good contacts to famous people?
all of these are more like effects of membership, not actual causes of why they would recruit you.

you wanna get recruited? be without fear in the face of your enemies. be brave and upright that God may love thee. speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

>>20131649
>The planets are the gods you fool, we are their personifications.
exactly.

>>20131654
>by joining, you will make enemies. Be prepared for mental battles.
correct. but you will win them.

>>20131667
>Never tell them your name or where you live
if they want to find out they don't need you to tell them, :)
>>
>>20132278
"We're all chained to the rhythm."

https://youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug
>>
>>20132334
yes, as you have said, something :)
>>
>>20132374
Okay I think I know about all this. It's members have a lot of organizations for human help? Some may actually be a front for human experimentation?
>>
>>20132069
Clearly not nearly as well versed or traveled as you think you are. The previous quote doesn't hold any extra weight from just repeating it after it failed to hold water the first time.
You are extremely presumptuous to think everyone who looks for help didn't put in their work first. Even in some alternate reality where I didn't do my work, that doesn't make it a decent assumption to others who I would be helping if my work paid off
>>
>>20132069
Why do they spread degeneracy?
>>
>>20132434
Why do people consume degeneracy?
>>
Empower 6th and 7th chakras a large amount?
>>
>>20132448
Why does degeneracy consume people?
>>
>>20131683
>I think Finns and Nords, and non-trash people in Europe are enlightened for the most part; the ones I have met were.
enlightenment has nothing to do with anything physical, including the body.

>>20131772
>Can we please come to some kind of understanding or a agreement so that I can do something for you if you will make one miracle in this world to help me and many others?
who are you?

>>20131775
>What do you think of these guys?
>https://www.gnosis.fi/
Gnosticism is not illumination, it's delusion.

>>20131780
>I think all you need to do is "connect" to them or at least make them see you try.
So much this. And if one of them tries to connect with you, don't throw it away.

>>20131791
>http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whistleblower-admits-he-was-forced-to-sacrifice-children-at-elite-parties/
Ronald Bernard is not now, nor ever was, Illuminati. He is a failed banker attempting to make money by peddling zeitgeist, no different than tabloid media. In fact, there was a recent article about how he was allegedly found dead... total bullshit. We have had this story of Ronald Bernard's death checked out and he is definitely alive and kicking. This article is totally fake. Take note of the writer Baxter Dimitry and the publication, Newspunch. We have to start recognizing fake news sites and learn to keep away from them always.

>>20131808
>Very good. Take the hints down. I think you might get it. But keep it to yourself. The consequences of a breach are worse than death. I will say no more.
I always find it funny when people on Internet forums say "buh- but I've searched for them and I can't join..."

has it never occurred to you that you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the org, and they don't want you?

>>20131866
>Also have you ever encountered any conflicts of interest inside the group?
no. any conflicts of interest are rapidly and summarily blackballed. we take treason against the people who loved you very seriously.
>>
File: Braccoli_Man.jpg (47 KB, 371x434)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>20132455
I can get to broccoli head but I cant get the chakra above the cranium yet.
>>
>>20132448
Because normies are commonly braindead, they're a dumb cattle. Doesn't mean a people should be brought to ruin, or do I need to be a powerful rich elite "philantropist" to see the virtue in that?
>>
>>20132421
You can go about contracting business as you please, no one made any assumptions concerning your work ethic or projects. I simply said "go on the path of no miracles".

Your attitude is poor, and likely the reason why you have failed.

>>20132464
>enlightenment has nothing to do with anything physical, including the body.

You would generalize all human beings this way; that doesnt show much knowledge as far am I'm concerned.
>>
>>20132464
>Gnosticism is not illumination, it's delusion
I concider You as a Gnostic, though.
Based on what you have said here.
>>
>>20132464
It sounds as if you refer to a masonic lodge- whether it is highly elevated, I wouldnt presume based on your textbook information.

>>20132517
Likely low level.
>>
So these are truthfully cancerous role playing threads? Amazing. Everyone is an entitled faggot with a name.
>>
>>20132281
>so few are active, because Finland isn't a player on the international scene.

Does one need to be active in the international scene? Or can one live a peaceful, simple life, influencing/bettering only their local community?
>>
File: 1492794210941.jpg (46 KB, 618x412)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>20132464
Are you fucking cunt going to keep the AMA and get a whole heartily sage or start giving clues?

cunt.
>>
>>20131903
>What is illumination?
>Are you saying it is something beyond self-confirmation or self-mapping?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamp_under_a_bushel

>>20131916
>Ok. I analyzed his hints and I think he tells us not to sleep.
not physically, SPIRITUALLY.

>>20131917
>Thank you for clarification. But what do they actually do? Rituals? Group meetings? Share sacred info to others? Or..?
sorry, that's secret. I suggest you read a book called "The Perfectibilists":

http://www.prweb.com/releases/secret_society/illuminati/prweb2250474.htm

>>20131931
>S.E.M.T.?
Are you affiliated with Freising Minerval Church?

>>20131971
>I think he's talking about DMT
he's not. although some Illuminists are drug users, within reasonable moderation.

>>20131986
>Taken literally it would mean to shine or glow.
getting warmer here.

>>20132007
>Light and vibration, this may be thought or the way we channel thought, through light, hence why it comes from the stars.
you have potential. too bad you didn't use a tripcode. ahwell, there's always IP. :)

>>20132036
>Sacrifice
yourself, figuratively speaking. protip: it's not all about you. and the most illuminated humans in history did not come to be served, but to serve. yet they gained the Emperor's reward, in the end. :)

>>20132038
>I can absolutley see how people can become drunk on this type of power.
exactly, which is why it's necessary to cultivate a high degree of empathy.

>>20132039
>The majority of members aren't acquainted; yet every single member is connected with each other
very, very correct.

>>20132049
>But it must be singing, is it not? In the dark that is.
that helps. it's all about waves.

>>20132069
>They help each other do things, its as simple as that.
very true.

>They can plan the building of a church, or plan for society to eliminate gender from its norms- its as complex as that.
also true, but the Illuminati have no desire to eliminate gender norms. you can thank Millenials for that.
>>
hell.com
>>
>>20132564
alright

Sage
>>
First of all, how do we know you, OP and second (or third) X anon are illuminati? What the hell is an illuminati doing in a webpage like this talking about ancient secrets that they are not allowed to share? Oh, lord. What a life *sigh*
>>
Just Looking at Hint 6 and Hint 8, can sense how evil you are all... Light is not with you...
>>
>>20132464
enlightenment has nothing to do with anything physical, including the body.
lies
>>
>>20132321
>I don't think Socrates means to literally cut off the senses but to ignore the surroundings.
That's up for interpretation. Nonetheless, DMT will get you there.
>>
Hey OP
>Funfact: It's possible to unknowningly perform the joining "ritual"
>>
>>20132107
>Op is telling us about something more of non physical while you focus on physical level.
can't have one without the other. as above, so below.

"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven." - Jesus in Matthew 18:18

>How can i swear absolute secrecy and still be able to join anywhere and instantly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Ia3kcQydc

>>20132144
>you seem not to understand there are different sects of illuminated groups of people
there is only One Illuminati. i can only speak of them.

>>20132147
>Just noise, I can thought-lie and outact the telepathic.
i see you've never met a real telepath.

>These people have almost always used their power to harm decent people.
proofs? you have none because there are none. you feel your life isn't what you "deserve", so you attack an incredibly powerful organization you don't know, without proof, and you project your hate, fear, and motivations on to them. let me know how that works out for you.

>>20132180
>Alan Parsons definitely knew something...
he did.

>>20132278
>Is Katy Perry illuminati?
no.

>Does Roots mean anything?
no.

>Are cia part of illuminati?
no, but there are illuminists with the CIA.

>>20132303
>According to Buddha, everyone does.
Well, Bhudda didn't know everything we know today about empathy vs. sociopathy.

>>20132317
>You said you can join at home.
I never said that, LARPing OP said that.

>>20132394
>It's members have a lot of organizations for human help?
yes.

>Some may actually be a front for human experimentation?
no. the Illuminati do not do human experimentation. others do.

>>20132434
>Why do they spread degeneracy?
they don't. people are degenerate by nature.

>>20132496
>Doesn't mean a people should be brought to ruin,
people bring themselves to ruin, own your own actions.
>>
>>20132564
>They can plan the building of a church, or plan for society to eliminate gender from its norms- its as complex as that.
also true, but the Illuminati have no desire to eliminate gender norms. you can thank Millenials for that.

You really are low level.
how do you blame a generation for the culture that came into existence before them when the ideas came from communists and probably your mentors whom reminisce on sucking each other off in the 70 or fondling little kids.

You know basics, but you are far behind in contemporary knowledge.
>>
>>20132678
>>>20132434 (You)
>>Why do they spread degeneracy?
>they don't. people are degenerate by nature.
>>>20132496 (You)
>>Doesn't mean a people should be brought to ruin,
>people bring themselves to ruin, own your own actions.

Speak for yourself. If I see a group of influential people is conspiring in secret to change society with deliberation, you can't put the blame on the unsuspecting subjects.
>>
>>20132512
>You would generalize all human beings this way; that doesnt show much knowledge as far am I'm concerned.
and yet it's true. Illumination is a condition of the spirit, not the body.

>>20132517
>I concider You as a Gnostic, though.
>Based on what you have said here.
I am not a Gnostic.
some Gnostic concepts have value. the parables.
all of the stuff about the divine order of immortal beings is utter horseshit. just completely wrong.

>>20132532
>I wouldnt presume
we don't care what you presume, you can't even punctuate.

>>20132550
>Does one need to be active in the international scene?
no. but it helps.

>Or can one live a peaceful, simple life, influencing/bettering only their local community?
yes, but usually only a primary focus after their work is done on the international scene.

>>20132558
>cunt.
not very illuminated of you, anon.

>>20132639
>First of all, how do we know you, OP and second (or third) X anon are illuminati?
you don't, by design.

>What the hell is an illuminati doing in a webpage like this talking about ancient secrets that they are not allowed to share?
see above. if I were not allowed to share, I wouldn't be sharing.

>>20132659
>enlightenment has nothing to do with anything physical, including the body.
>lies
incorrect.

your body will pass into dust, but your spirit will live forever, somewhere.
>>
>>20132512
That is also false, that was all you said, then you wouldn't have a comment to reply that to.
You call my attitude poor because I tell you that you are wrong to assume the only people who ask for a change are people who didn't work?
And you followed it with another very false assumption.
>>
>>20131389
OP please come back
>>
>>20132464
Who am I?
I am Andrew, 24 year old New Yorker, certified medical assistant. Is that a satisfactory answer?
>>
>>20132683
>how do you blame a generation for the culture that came into existence before them when the ideas came from communists and probably your mentors whom reminisce on sucking each other off in the 70 or fondling little kids.
because unfortunately, child sexual abuse has existed since the dawn of humanity, but the responsibility for this error lies firmly in the hands of those who promote it, the Millenials. take some responsibility for yourself.

>You know basics, but you are far behind in contemporary knowledge.
and you're far too prideful and immature to be Illuminated, at this stage.

>>20132696
>If I see a group of influential people is conspiring in secret to change society with deliberation, you can't put the blame on the unsuspecting subjects.
you haven't seen anything. you assume too much. and you are projecting your own evil onto something you have precisely zero knowledge of. you're gonna get your fingers burned.
>>
>>20132707
>I tell you that you are wrong to assume the only people who ask for a change are people who didn't work?

That is called a loaded question.
"you are always better off doing the work on your own" doesnt mean, "I dont think you did any work on your own".

Your attitude and reading comprehension need work.

>>20132702
Good thing I dont have to presume, since one cult's knowledge is all you can speak from.
That you think there is a separation of spirit and body is another way I can tell.
>>
>>20132719
>I am Andrew, 24 year old New Yorker, certified medical assistant. Is that a satisfactory answer?
yes. and what is it that you seek?
>>
>>20132720
You’re doing great work. Sending my love
>>
>>20132678
>Well, Bhudda didn't know everything we know today about empathy vs. sociopathy.

What does that have to do with anything? Every human has the potential to reach enlightenment, thus, by your own words, every human is a member of the Illuminati.
>yes. if your consciousness shows evidence of enlightenment, or the potential for it, then yes

How are people actually taking this fucker serious? Would a member of the Illuminati come to 4chan.org? Seriously.

Also, answer this: has this Anonuitistc given you ANY knowledge about the Illuminati that isn't readily available to you via Google search? No.

He's sprouted some bullshit stuff he's made up in his head though. I bet you 100% the OP is over 200lbs.
>>
>>20132734
>You’re doing great work. Sending my love
thank you. and likewise.
>>
>>20132720
>you haven't seen anything.
I was responding to another loominarty larpfaggot dumbass >>20132069 that's what I've seen

>you're gonna get your fingers burned.
edgy fuglord come get me nigger cunt jew
>>
>>20132737
>What does that have to do with anything? Every human has the potential to reach enlightenment, thus, by your own words, every human is a member of the Illuminati.
potential does not equal realization. everyone does not have the same potential. therein lie the recruitment criteria.

>Would a member of the Illuminati come to 4chan.org? Seriously.
yes. we would.

but you're entitled to believe what you want to believe.
>>
>>20132744
>edgy fuglord come get me nigger cunt jew
and what we have here is, someone who will never be approached for initiation.
>>
Should we stop this "zero tolerance" ideology towards stuff? I feel like a lot of "anti-bullying" programs are promoting suicide and depression by forcing students to internalize their violent thoughts
>>
>>20132754
Same goes to you faggot, you're not invited.
>>
>>20132749
>yes. we would.
No, they wouldn't. It's SECRETIVE for a reason. An actual member wouldn't come to 4chan and say "hey, I'm illurmainti AMA". It's ridiculous.

At what age were you diagnosed with autism?
>>
Hello.
>>
>>20132765
Hi there.
>>
>>20132227
Make DMT? How?
>>
>>20132069
is me

>>20132720
is not

>>20132763
can you like, prove someone's identity or something?

anonymous is synonymous with secret, innit?
>>
>>20132770
How's things?
>>
>>20132771
Eat the brains of the newborns
>>
>>20132773
>anonymous is synonymous with secret, innit?
No, it's not. You're Anonymous to other users of this site, but the developers have access to your information via their servers. They know who you are, or they can find out if they wanted to.
>>
>>20132774
Eh. Same shit, different day.
All fine though, thanks.
And yourself?
>>
>>20132771
It is not as easy as this guy is making it out to be. What you need to make it with is attainable but it is a task making it. Very tedious and also can be somewhat dangerous if you aren't careful. I've never done it. I know a couple people who have.
>>
>>20132771
It's essentially in every single plant on earth. Literally the grass you walk has DMT in it, but not very much. It's also naturally in our brains. But there are certain plants which contain a lot more DMT than normal. You can extract it from said plants.

It doesn't even require much lab equipment, it's easy as shit. Look up a tutorial on YouTube. There's a video I found by an actual chemist making it(it's like a 15-30 minute video)
>>
>>20132777
I thought they were using penguin pineal glands or something
>>
>>20132702
You didn't answer all my question.
>>
>>20132710
I'm surprised my thread is still alive! I will chat but cannot give any more hints.
>>
>>20132792
those poor snowniggers
>>
>>20132786
It's easy as fuck m8.
>>
>>20132784
The same. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>20132797
>I will chat, but I'm lacking sucralose, and have become unable to make shit up
>>
OP here. I'm back. Mostly watching. May answer some questions. Mostly confirm/deny.
>>
>>20132812
Fuck off.
>>
>>20132812
How many pengiun brains have you devoured?! You're probably scalping one right now you sick bastard!

And one more thing: I don't want any gender neutral bathrooms in my town! You hear me?
>>
>>20132812

>Hint #1

It costs very little.

Are you referring to a physical product you make/buy, or is it purely mental and spiritual?
>>
>>20131505
hey dan, u still owe me for monster
>>
File: 1477048956438.jpg (42 KB, 476x395)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>20132812

Can you confirm Neon Genesis Evangelion was coded with Masionic messages during its conception?
>>
>>20132849
The fuck?
>>
>>20131573
the war is almost over
>>
More like the GAYlluminati because OP is a faggot
>>
>>20132854
If we're talking about the same war, yes. And the Illuminati will lose. Hence, I left them.
>>
>>20132797
I attempted to contact them via telepathy and meditation. My head has felt light ever since. Is that bad, Illuminati Anon?
>>
There once was the ends. The ends were green and gold, borrowing money, and eating steak. Some time, many years later, a tooth appeared. The tooth, thinking to itself, thought about the existence of the dresser. The dresser, upon hearing tooth's thoughts, began wondering about the existence of itself. Thus, a divine being appeared, called Number. And began a series of events, the trees, oceans, and land all started fading, going to the realm of nonexistence. Only dresser was left, in darkness. No sounds, no sights, just mind. Lo! dresser realized it's potential, dragging out the materials from the realm of nonexistence, and tooth, upon being again, brought to dresser the book of secrets, which was unlocked from dresser's thoughts.

Only those of the true Order will understand.
>>
>>20132870
I get this and I am a neet
>>
>>20131983
>that's one sure way in
That's the only way that matters
>but it is up to them to excel
Excel at what? Being in the world? I know you have to accept where you are, but that doesn't mean you have to conform to the view of society. Which you're making it sound like you're trying to make them do.
>you are a slave to our bigoted thinking, that would deceive you into believing that being alone, poor, suffering, and completely incapable of submitting to any authority at all, is somehow preferable to a lifetime of love, happiness, and financial security
The only authority you should submit to is The Divine. What is financial security in a world where money doesn't exist and they try to show you it doesn't. If people stopped working right now, you would have no slaves to preoccupy. You suffer even if you're rich, the only way you don't is if you are raised.
>love
You sure you understand this word?
>>
>>20131983
alright Illumanon, you are illuminati right?

What's a Vlash?

:)
>>
Can you recommend a good book to read that encapsulates what you think is the right path towards illumination?
>>
>>20132907
Not OP, but read The Enlightenment by Alan Holmes. This is an interesting little book that will change the way you view the world if you allow it.
>>
>>20132889
what's it mean
>>
>>20132925
Neets are the true Order.
>>
>>20132907
"The Path to Purification" by Bhadantacariya Buddhagosa

This book will take you a lifetime to fully read and understand. I believe I've attained "stream entry"
>>
>>20132865
Do you consider this a good or bad thing? If the organization is not wholly good or evil what is the goal?
>>
>>20132925
Pee pee caca doo doo? pipi kaka poopoo doodoo kaka peepee poopoo.
>>
>>20132919
Thank you. I appreciate the reply and recommendation. Will hunt that down tomorrow and check it out. My view of the world has changed so much already I could do with a bit of direction to keep me focused and on the right path.
>>
>>20132942
Um, they're all going to go insane. So, bad. But that's getting into talk of The Event, which is fodder for a whole separate thread.
>>
>>20132865
>I left them
I can imagine you finally getting a girlfriend and you trying to make this shit up to her:
>"I used to be in the Illuminati, but I left them..." *now she surely thinks I'm cool and mysterious.
>>
>>20132953
Is it possible to be an aluminutty without fully realizing it?
>>
>>20132939
Thank you also. Will take the time to look into this book as well. I like a challenge.
>>
>>20132953
>fodder
>food
Stormfags confirmed fraud
>>
>>20132953
>The Event
tHe eVeNT

Post any sort of evidence of what you talk about. Post a picture of your bedroom, or any part of your house. Lets see how nice it is, and/or if your room is filled with animu. Don't forget the timestamp
>>
since your so illuminated can you please explain to me how death is a human construct, and maybe go into a bit more detail about the transition between "life" and "death"?
>>
>>20132953
Why would every member go insane? This makes it sound like a hive mind mentality.
>>
>>20132966

How could they exist undisturbed for thousands of years if they left any evidence?

Also, I didn't get rich or famous. I didn't go deep. You could say I didn't fully "commit". But I learned enough to leave hints to hopefully give others the opportunity to join and see how it is for themselves. But, it being secret, I can't be like "do this, do that".
>>
>>20132985
Is alumianty into paranormal?
>>
What's the point of joining the Illuminati anyway? Or any secret society? Especially if they have no apparent "common goal", or any requirements other than perhaps your yearly donation or club fee.

I know the legends go that they illuminati were borne in the shadows of the oppressive Christian medieval era, where medical studies and church-critical thinking was deemed heretical and punished with incarceration and death. Borne to continue scientific, secular research for the betterment of humanity as a whole, but all that is obviously no longer a problem in modern times. So seriously, what the fuck is the point of the illuminati?
>>
>>20132979
Even the Illuminati do not know those secrets. We, the living, can only speculate. Study religions.
>>
>>20132930
Neets really have broke the order of things in a way, for they have the asset only gained by rich people in the past really.
They sometimes have it even more.
This has been the situation only short time.
>>
>>20132985
I'm talking evidence of you being one of them.

>Also, I didn't get rich or famous
So you think that's what the Illuminati is? For wealth and fame?

>I didn't go deep
So they let a newbie just join real quick and then let them quite for no reason? C'mon, post a picture of the bedroom you have in mommy and daddy's house. Let us see what an "enlightened" Illuminati's bedroom looks like.
>>
>>20132995
Religions are all man-made. If man cannot know those secrets, then studying religion is kind of counterproductive, amirite?
>>
>>20132995
>>20132866
>>
>>20133011
There are things like principles of mathematics and astrology or -nomy, that make the study worthwhile to one interested about them.
>>
File: Einstein.jpg (127 KB, 700x440)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
How do you know when you're an illuminatus?
>>
>>20132995
i feel like i understand it then again thats only my view on things, and my perception. believe me or not i dont care.

since nothing cant exist we do. same thing with the universe and its beginning. since nothing cant exist the universe does. so death is really just us shedding our human bodies since our human bodies arent immortal and are very much corruptable. this transitional phase is just us getting to our spirit form.
>>
>>20133028
Damn I need a good suit.
>>
how do i summen a sucubuss?
>>
>>20133037
Class died in the 50's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
>>
File: 1452555577523.png (443 KB, 386x551)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
What is the key to defeating fear?

How do I deal with FNORD?
>>
>>20133025
Nothing alike, OP, at all. (Astrology and religion, yes). Took away your name because you don't want to answer to >>20133003
>>
>>20133045
I would not ask the Illuminati that question. You would be laughed at.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34 KB, 655x527)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>20133045
semen a sumnut
>>
>>20133050
Defeating fear? I would say courage. Charge into the place you're afraid of.
>>
>>20131389
ITT: retards
>>
>>20132985
Is joining like a formal initiation or following a series of events that lead to some outcome?
>>
File: efd.jpg (19 KB, 403x392)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>20133063
How do you know when you're an illuminatus?
>>
>>20133064
True.
>>
>>20133072
When the dick becomes a pussy, and He grants you boobs
>>
>>20133003
>I'm talking evidence of you being one of them.
No one can produce evidence for being a member of the Illuminati.

>So you think that's what the Illuminati is? For wealth and fame?
Most people join because they want fame. The whole controlling-the-world thing is something of a by-product.

>So they let a newbie just join real quick and then let them quite for no reason?
Yep. And you can do the exact same thing, should you put the hints together and choose to join.
>>
>>20131424
they keep trying to recruit me, damn they can turn up the schizophrenia dial.
>>
Do you folks have a cure for Duchenne's? Some kind of retroviral engineering? If so, please do IP locate us and help my family member, we won't tell. Even if it takes 10 years to regain some minimal muscle functions, it'd be better than another 10 years of decline for him.
>>
>>20133063
>>20131389
Is Kim Jung Un a member or acting on his own?
>>
>>20133072
The status of illumination invades your mind.
>>
>>20133100
Is this because you don't want to have to care for your family member?
>>
>>20133090
You cannot put your fucking hints together.

Here's some hints on how to join my order:
Hint #1: Stick finger in anus
Hint #2: take it out of anus
Hint #3: sniff finger

Once complete, you will be contacted.
>>
>>20133100
hmmm I don't know how to ip trace...
>>
>>20133100
In case you need more info, his mutation is early on in the gene (IIRC exon 6-8 is where the deletion occurs)
>>
>>20133113
I think I might be illuminatus, is that possible without any sort of formal initiation or choice.
>>
Can see the hinds inside and out. One question tho, does Illuminati have anything to do or is connected with Anonymous?
>>
>>20133110
Since I am no longer a member, I do not know. I left a few years ago.
>>
>>20133113
In what way? What are the signs?
>>
>>20133126
Just thinking this, they have you
>>
>>20131389
Do you like cognac?
>>
>>20133124
I don't know how to contact you privately. :(
>>
>>20133119
Lol, no. If anything, this would be the opposite (I'd be taking care of him for longer). However, his quality of life would skyrocket. Looking into LVAD's like Cheney's (read he had one in him for 10 years!), trying to get him one ready at the hospital in case of cardiac failure.
>>
>>20133141
We can try this..

toxene@balanc3r.com
(throwaway email address)
>>
>>20133090
>No one can produce evidence for being a member of the Illuminati.
I kinda can i have a painting done by a famous singer/member.
>>
>>20133156
Ill make a throwaway and email you. Hang on.
>>
>>20133143
The Divine can cure your family member, but you don't understand what this place is and why your family member has this disease. Please accept your circumstance and do nothing but good in the sight of The Ruler of This Realm and TGTIMoTCoATI
>>
>>20133156
dijemodrop@2emea.com
>>
>>20133177
What books do you recommend?
What sort of knowledge would I need to understand your "hints"?
>>
>>20133156
Actually no, not that one. Give me just a sec. I will email you.
>>
>>20133137
I think I'm not of interest until I prove myself. And they trust I'll make it on my own, which is to be expected of a person of my stature.
>>
You and the rest of those illuminati larpers can just fuck right off.
>>
>Hint #5: The potential ability to Illuminate predates humanity. It came to us from the stars.

Illumination indeed comes from the stars...
>>
>>20133188
Just practice rituals, man. You can join that way but it would go against the you in the your journey.
>>
>>20133185
The Great Divorce and other works by Lewis. I am not a christian. They contain lots of hidden truths that the Illuminati share.

Think simply.
>>
>You can join from wherever you are, almost instantly, and it costs very little.
>Performing the joining "ritual" repeatedly results in a deeper immersion

>join almost instantly!
>"joining ritual"
>repeatedly
>>
It's very interesting on how thought seems to manifest in the world.
>>
Oh c'mon answer me Illicious do you like cognac? It's a meeting question...
>>
>>20133218
I prefer tequila.
>>
>>20133231
Hm... well, nice
>>
>>20133212
Really, that's the only book you've got?
>>
>>20133212
If the illuminati are going to lose and they believe in these hidden truths is there another group that has similar beliefs but opposes them?
>>
>>20133211
Achieving success through any other way than manually develop skills, talents, reliability, is a myth, if you come from a life of mediocrity and insignificance.
>>
>>20131389
count me in
and send me some insightful dream pal
i need a change
>>
>>20133262
Check out this one too.
>>20132919
>>
>>20133273
What is mediocrity? What is insignificance? Everyone's path matters, just not everyone is on the path they themselves predestined
>>
>>20133187
I got the email but I can't respond atm. I'll check it again when I get back / send one out back to you.
>>
>>20132812
Can I reach you out by meditating?
>>
>>20132994
Could someone just fucking answer this already.
>>
>>20133266
That question goes into the realm of the universal. Keep in mind that there are a shit-ton of people on this earth. The conventional illuminati are only one of a number of secret groups of people that wage all kinds of invisible wars against each other. Not wars that bodies engage in, but minds. The "mindwars" as you might call them dwarf conflicts like WWII.
>>
>>20132678
I don't know why, but somehow I'm trusting your words. It's good to know that there is a light in the darkness of reality. Humanity has so much potential.
>>
>>20133135
>>20131389
Is Derek Padula for real, or a con man?
>>
>>20133291
It means not standing out from the social fabric, even it rejects you, even if you know better. The only chance for a way out is to behave as is expected: to assimilate, to self improve, to work hard and live wisely, despite hardship. To become part of the whole that you want to ascend, with no certainty where you belong.
>>
>>20133315
How are these groups joined? If one can join the illuminati through some simple "trick" does the same thing open up the possibility of joining other groups?
>>
>>20133325
>I don't know why,
Because you're a gullible brainlet. kek
>>
>>20133349
Very similar knowledge can be used to join other groups, yes. BUT. If you try to ascribe to too many groups at the same time, you may have serious psychological consequences. What happens if you mix together lots of beautiful colors of paint? You get a nasty, dirty color.
>>
>>20133347
You don't understand what this world is, the more you give into your worldly desires, motivations and actions, the more you do nothing but prove you want to be in the world. Are you so desperate to go back home that you're willing to stand with people who don't understand the world, who say they were promised Home but haven't gone back yet? These are works, doing it by yourself is the only way to be released.
>>
>>20133349
You can't join a group by sitting on your ass, OP is a troll.
>>
>>20133025
I am not op, he prolly doesn't care about these things
>>
>>20133382
Tell us about the ritual
>>
>>20133384
Had there been any merit to my delusions of grandeur, however real my daily experiences, then I would have profited from it by now. Just being me doesn't get me shit but hunger and pain.
>>
>>20133382
Why Chester Bennington?
>>
>>20133415
What do you do daily?
>>
>>20133410
It stings a bit. May even make you cry.
>>
>>20131389
>>20131406
>>20131424
>>20131496
>>20131547
>>20131563
>>20131573
>>20131654
not enough info, dick got stuck in ceiling fan
>>
>>20133430
eat, work, shitpost

trying to remain sane
>>
>>20133434
Suicide? Slice wrist?
>>
>>20133434
Chopping onions?
>>
>>20131424
What causes the insanity?
>>
>>20133434
>>20131389
What happened to Erika Nagai, was she real?
>>
>>20133440
>work
So chasing money
>eat
Eating most foods is bad for your spirit
>shitpost
Your words, the things you think, and the things you write have an effect on this reality, especially your own reality
>>
>>20133434
So, "You can join from wherever you are, almost instantly, and it costs very little." and it also "stings a bit, may even make you cry"?

Has to be suicide, or chopping onions. Amirite? I already attempted suicide, but unfortunately, I survived. Am I Illuminati?
>>
>>20133445
With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand. Eat the pain.
>>
>>20133483
Surviving>starving
>>
>>20132678

>proofs? you have none because there are none. you feel your life isn't what you "deserve", so you attack an incredibly powerful organization you don't know, without proof, and you project your hate, fear, and motivations on to them. let me know how that works out for you.

I fuck your mother.
>>
>>20133494
Fuck that shit senpai
>>
>>20133434
Do you know anything about the cause of hazy vision? It looks like static in the dark. It might be related to visual snow. I've noticed it has increased since I've been meditating.
>>
>>20132678

>Just noise, I can thought-lie and outact the telepathic.
i see you've never met a real telepath.

>Is Katy Perry illuminati?
no.

Katy Perry IS Illuminati.

Nice kiddy fake cult Illuminati tho bra
>>
>>20133515
Mix fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk. Drink on earthquake nights.
>>
>>20131607

I think the Moon used to be our second sun, and it was called Lucifer. The craters on the Moon are from an energy weapon fired from Earth.
>>
>>20133434
So an injection. It has to be some sort of life altering drugs.

Is whatever substance involved, available to most people (legally or illegally)?

What happens after the ritual? Do you get powers? Are you contacted by the society?
>>
>>20133520
Tell me about eye floaters. Just a meme? Dry eyes?
>>
>>20133553
I meant something else. Eye floaters are just vitreous humour, or a gel, that is loosened by an impact to the head. They also increase sometimes with vision loss.
>>
>>20133504
I suppose so. So then why must you be well off to survive? If you don't want to chase the path in any standing in life, then how do you expect them to notice you?
>>
>>20133544
Read hint #1.

The OP is making shit up, and can't even stay consistent with his lies.
>>
>>20133569
Fuck I don't want to be blind
>>
>>20133595
The floaters are harmless and having them does not mean you are going blind.
>>
>>20133575
I have enough to maintain my body. My mind still wanders to places out of reach, far away from the life I live.
>>
File: Erika.jpg (48 KB, 138x410)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>20131389
What happened to Erika Nagai?
>>
>>20133434
Goodbye, all, and best of luck.
>>
>>20133648
No. Tell us more
>>
>>20133648
Thanks for the thread. Some interesting things were brought up.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 185x272)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>20133434
So we follow in Odin's footsteps and sacrifice an eye.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 232x218)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>20133648
cum bek nao
>>
>>20133434
Staring contest.
>>
File: 1512552366390.jpg (54 KB, 793x786)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>20133680
>>
>>20132995
Is it or is it not dmt
>>
>>20132543
yep, welcome to /x/
>>
File: A Taste of Armageddon.png (92 KB, 1446x586)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>20133315
>The conventional illuminati are only one of a number of secret groups of people that wage all kinds of invisible wars against each other.
>>
>>20133434
Trataka?
>>
>>20133608
Do you need riches to get there?
>>
>>20131424
Occultism?
>>
>>20134017
Too broad. OP seems to be suggesting something very specific.
>>
>>20131389
I died in the process.
>>
>>20133050
Fear is there for a reason
>>
>>20131389
Using the word smart
>Im gussing you aren't a bright bunch.
>>
I came to this thread late and would be grateful for a conversation with OP or an illumanti insider.

Anyone still here?
>>
>>20134387
OP left a while ago. I doubt the other guy with a trip knew anything.
>>
>>20134387
You can ask something but I doubt anyone will answer.
>>
Im not in the illuminati but I can tell you their secret initiation.

>Fuck secret societies

Go into a closet or pitch black room
Light a candle
Take a bowl of water or a pure silver coin and position it so you can see the reflection of the candle flame (this polarizes the light)
Stare at the light for 10-20minutes until you stop thinking
Quickly cover your eyes fully - blindfold works best
>needs to be pitch black
Now meditate on recreating the flame with your minds eye

Welcome to the illumined

I got 4 in the 8 and they all malefic

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.