[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

My boyfriend acts very weird at night, he screams obscenity at me in a very deep evil voice claiming that I'm evil person responsible for him becoming gay.
He scratches and bites me till I bleed.His face turns dark red and he rolls his eyes.
I wanted him to go and see a priest and have exorcism performed on him but he refuses.
I'm afraid that he might badly harm me one night.Our romance is dead.
I love him so much, he is such a sweet good looking boy.
We look so good togheter but his behavior scares me. How can I drive demons out of him.
>>
>>20173917
Demons don't exist fag.
>>
>>20173917
he look like elliot rodger
timestamp tits of gtfo
>>
>>20173917
No.
>>
Does your boyfriend do drugs by any chance? Any drugs at all? Because it sounds like he does drugs. As many gays do.
>>
Justin Case you 4srsly:
can you update and tell board what is going on now? is he normal at the moment?

>>20173943
this can help your legitimacy, just being honest.

But I will give you the benefit, pleez not playing games with my haert.
>>
>>20173917
Have you tried asking him what his problems were when he isn't acting weird?
Getting an exorcism and/or mental help might be needed.
I have an unorthodox suggestion you may not like but should work
>>
>>20173967
only his aids meds that i buy him ever since he caught aids from me
>>
>>20174010

>caught aids from me

No wonder he wants to kill you.
>>
>>20174010
Top kek, legendary thread already
>>
>>20174039
>>20174017
guys please stop, this isnt the point of this thread.
either way though, my concience is clear, before we even started dating I asked him if he understood the risks of being gay and he said yes so its not like I never told him anything.
>>
>>20174010
Then he isn't possessed, he's just horribly pissed and violent because you both have AIDS now.
In that case, then the suggestion I had in mind is actually the only one that might work, you can't exorcise anger issues or AIDS
>>
>>20173917
>My boyfriend acts very weird at night, he screams obscenity at me in a very deep evil voice claiming that I'm evil person responsible for him becoming gay.
>He scratches and bites me till I bleed.His face turns dark red and he rolls his eyes.

Does it sound anything like
>You fucking boipucci slut you little fucking fag you made me queer I'm going to fucking fuck you for that fucking shit little queerbaiter faggot shit

I think he might just be into rough sex.
>>
>>20173999
you have rolled them digits and that can possibly confirm your unorthodox suggestion.
Feel free to disclose
>>
>>20174065
>Gay shill trys to say its not about being gay when it totally is
Classic gay shill
>>
>>20174065
>before we even started dating I asked him if he understood the risks of being gay
That's not a risk of being gay - that's the risk of being a filthy degenerate.
Frankly you should be thankful he hasn't murdered you because a lot of people would have.
>>
>>20173917
Find a willing magician or djinn or contact some other entity who you can make a deal with, turn back time to before you started becoming sexual, change the course of your life so you are not promiscuous so you don't get HIV/AIDS (or don't share needles or share blood with someone if that's how you got it), and then you won't give AIDS to your boyfriend and that will will remove the stimuli that will make him act demonic.
>>
what is really odd, is that the bible kinda leads people to believe diseases should be able to be cast out and are demonic manifestations. Even Jesus was removing devils, and with them sicknesses and injuries, even paraplegics and cripples, lepers and insane people were healed by removing demons.

We already confirm that the major healers are just fakes and heavy money stealing larpers though.

John Baptist was poor and wild, but can theurgy naturally and has Gods favor. These people will have to find a biblical real healer, who would probably shun them for being gay, and gentile if they are that too since any real biblical times healer hated all non israelites.

Jesus liked all people though, he was rejected by his own partially for that too.

tldr;
you might be without any option but to beg God for mercy and both turn from whatever it is that let this in your life. And if you dont believe then as you can see, demons do not care. I wish the best for you guys.
>>
File: 1507229782653.jpg (98 KB, 838x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>boyfriend is autist
yo swiggity

swag
>>
>>20174065

It's called a condom you retard. You both are dumb as fuck faggots just kys.
>>
You're possessed by stupid.
>>
>>20174114
Do this
>>
Does anyone else see the irony of a gay man catching from a woman.
>>
>>20173917
OP what are you doin?
>>
>>20174010
arent hiv and aids meds free tho?
>>
>>20173925
Wait, but /x/ said they do and I've been believing ever since
>>
>>20175281

Sounds like hes getting fucked in the ass by a demon
>>
>>20173917
Jesus himself was a homosexual. In fact he received fellatio from a Roman soldier whilst on the cross. Therefore homosexuality is not a sin.

H.I.V. does not exist. It is merely a ruse created by the government in order to control the population. Just like global warming. That doesn't exist either.

P.S the Holocaust never happened but it should have.
>>
>>20173917
This nigger look like Sam Hydes.
>>
Sounds like psycosis or mania. He should see a psychiatrist or be commited. You should leave him before the abuse escalates and he kills you
>>
>>20175466
Bitch please. Thats rape u just described. And I've known people who died from aids personally. You need to open your eyes a little wider.
>>
>>20174181
If you think of demons as a communicable disease. Can flip the script a little more. If there was an incubus attached to the op it could have been passed to his bf along with the virus. ( Like a virus)
>>
>>20173917
If by any chance you're being serious, please contact the police.
>>
File: laughter.gif (1.03 MB, 290x189)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
Read the posts and I'm crying laughing, you guys are hilarious
>>
Ha Ha holy shit! Gnooryblows got bellgab's Google AdSense disabled for good. It's been deemed a hate site.

Also for those that don't know... This is a bellgab thread. The anon that keeps making these threads is a banned user that is upset with several members. The two strokes in the op are bellgab members that used to do a show together.
>>
>>20175628
>that used to do a show together
was that a gay sexshow? Live?
were they all naked, like some demons from hell?
>>20175628
>It's been deemed a hate site.
who do they hate? gays?
>>
>>20175649
It was a paranormal show called End Of Days.
>>
I'm on the mission FUCKERS!!! I'm going to destroy all demons.With my bare hands. I'm that good. I'm well connected.
I know voodoo and shit! I have holy water and scriptures to quote.
>>
>>20175628
Thanks Dr.Ritchie MD
You have demons in your rotten brain.
You are a demon. You will burn in hell.
How is your nephew, bitch. Still abusing him you creepy demon.
>>
Yorkshire Pud molested his own son. He's not allowed to see him anymore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgFkKkYzMjsKsaRHA-L6_A?

all shall be revealed
>>
>>20175715
Not clicking this. Maybe full of viruses.
>>
>>20173917
You should call the condom fairy so he can rewind time and save your gay boyfriend from contracting aids from your pathetic gay penis. How can you honestly think that receiving aids from having bum bum sex with no condom can't make someone go crazy? Gay shills keep shilling
>>
>>20175712
Thanks Dr.Ritchie MD
>>
File: DAMN.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1000)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>20174010
>>
leave your degeneracy behind and become catholic
>>
>>20175762
And get raped by catholic priest. Nice try Satan
>>
>>20173917
>>20174039
>Top kek, legendary thread already
THIS^

https://archive.is/30ylu
>>
File: Yorkshire pud the pedo..png (203 KB, 607x1024)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>20175712
>Yorkshire Pud molested his own son. He's not allowed to see him anymore.
He is possessed by demons for sure.
>>>/pol/155210224
>>
File: SATAN.jpg (137 KB, 893x768)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>20175307
>>
File: Laurakinch the slut..png (359 KB, 433x600)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>20175498
>Bitch please.
>>
>>20175662
radio host with a very shitty fake voice
>>
>>20173917
The idea of soul mates makes people take their relationships for granted because they feel like their relationship is destiny. There is no fate but what you make for yourself, and following that principle will make you value your relationship a lot more, because you always stand a chance of losing it.

Anyways, no your boyfriend probably isn't possessed, he's just fucking schizophrenic and probably on drugs.
>>
File: 1445126242224.gif (1.75 MB, 300x300)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>20174010
He isn't possessed you Plague Spreader, he just vents his thoughts while he sleeps...and he's really angry because you doomed him to AIDS.
>>
>>20173917
seeing a doctor and getting a nice dose of meds solves those mental issues,,
>>
>>20175628
>Ha Ha holy shit! Gnooryblows got bellgab's Google AdSense disabled for good. It's been deemed a hate site.
LOL, so now MV (the muslim) has no income to pay for the hosting expenses.
Today he was begging members to donate. Sure. lol
Last year in April.2017 they had "The BellGabathon'. Final total raised: $653.08
According to mv that will pay for 7 months of web hosting for BellGab, and that was last year when they had quite large number of members posting every day.
Today there is way fewer people who are posting on Bg.

Looks like it costs around $95-$100/month to host Bg. I highly doubt that he will get $100/m every month in donations.Maybe?
But judging by last year they didn't even got enough money raised for the whole year, and they had a thread dedicated to BellGabathon going for solid two weeks prior to the GabCast.
So mv will have to pay from his own pocket,lol, he will get some donations for sure, but highly unlikely all of it.
It will be interesting to watch how eagerly people will step in and donate on monthly basis to this filthy nest of pedophiles.
>>
File: Bellgab ShitHole-deLUX.jpg (143 KB, 819x544)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Looks like demons are working on the inside of bellgab and slowly destroying that pedo shithole. lol
>>
File: 552067774.88510-999102.png (1.18 MB, 1512x948)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
I wonder if this is legal what MV did on his Tweeter account.
Originally he had his real name and his real picture (with his muslim wife beside him) on it in his profile,now he changed to some fake name and put a picture of somebody else.
Maybe Tweeter banned him or something for bragging that he is a Russian spy in his previous profile.
That's what happens when you play with Satan's demons, they eventually will destroy you from inside. lol
>>
>>20175684
>I have holy water and scriptures to quote
You don't stand a chance
>>
>>20173917
Owned faggots
>>
>>20176427
Why not, it works. Demons are afraid of it.
Bible, holy water and the cross are very effective against demonic forces.
>>
>>20176490
Yeah, just grab your bible and cross. Just add Holy Water! No additional steps, nothing to it.

That's totally how it works, that simple.
>>
File: 20180112_091022.jpg (296 KB, 995x747)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>20173925
Hello from the upside down
>>
If you get the chills around him, that is not a good sign.
>>
>>20173967
Is your tripcode somehow relevant to this conversation?
>>
>>20175806
New.
https://archive.is/qJ3dm
>>
>>20176490
No, I'm afraid the christian religion is false
>>
>>20176526
>No, I'm afraid the christian religion is false
That is just your opinion. You have no proof of that, just your unsupported opinion.
>>
File: Demonic spirit.jpg (59 KB, 711x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>20176526
>Bible, holy water and the cross are very effective against demonic forces.
>>
Dudes, have any of you ever heard of the Seven Sons of Sceva? You can't just use the scriptures or Jesus' name like magicians throw around abracadabra. It won't work.
[13]
Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. [14] And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. [15] And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? [16] And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. [17] And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. [18] And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. [19] Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. [20] So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.
(Acts 19:13-20 [KJVPCE])
If you two OP guys have an actual demon problem, you have only ONE CHANCE. You go to church, you repent of ALL of your SINS. [YES THIS MEANS HOMOSEXUALITY TOO.] Meaning that you are sorry to God and ask HIM to forgive you and help you to CHANGE. IF you decide to go back to your old ways,
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation Mathew 12:43-45
>>
A Bible, a Cross, a Bell, a Candle...[it might make a real demon hesitate,that's all. demons fear Jesus and the Word of God.]...dudes, this is not Castlevania. If you are encountering a REAL demon, this is not funny. If you are scared, GOOD. You should be. Only Jesus HIMSELF can protect you. Get saved. Change your lives. I will pray for you. Jesus loves you and died tortured on a cross for YOU.
John 3:16-21 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 ¶He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
I'm sure Art Bell, George Noory and Heather Wade laughing right now that mighty Bellgab is in financial shithole.
Maybe Heather put a spell on it lol.
>>
Mark 5:1-10
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. 10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
>>
>>20176575
>>20176597
VERY INTERESTING. THANK YOU
>>
Mark 5:11-20
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. 12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea. 14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done. 15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. 16 And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine. 17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts. 18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him. 19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee. 20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
>>
>>20174010
I bet you fucks hit the needle too just die already
>>
sorry for the sudden flood of Bible, but i got scared for you. I hope this helps.
>>
>>20176618
those perverted sinners need salvation or eternity in hell
>>
>>20176622
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Means me and even you too...
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
>>
File: 1486642707980.gif (650 KB, 512x512)
650 KB
650 KB GIF
>▌THIS THREAD HAS AIDS ▌
>▌DO NOT REPLY TO AIDS ▌
>>
File: AAAAAAHHHH.gif (1.24 MB, 450x402)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>20176669
>>
>>20174010
Yep, definitely demons
>>
>>20173917
If I looked like pic on the left I would kill myself
>>
>>20173917
Its you! The hero of Kvatch!
>>
>>20176669
>le cube.gif
>>
>>20174010
No he's just angry because you destroyed his life
>>
File: 1515487746183.gif (2.51 MB, 410x187)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>20174010
>>
>>20173917
Get something to reverse time for you so you can not get AIDS in the first place
>>
>>20173917
Hahahahaha y'all are gay.

Maybe the priest can help with that too. Kek
>>
>>20177163
>Kek
That's us
>>
>>20177163
He'll probably encourage it so that he can get some too.
>>
>>20177079
>Get something to reverse time
something like what?
like time reversing machine
>>
>>20177286
Maybe something like a time turning machine. Like a reverse clock or something. Dunno, but I think you are onto something here
>>
File: MustacheVampire_6052.jpg (87 KB, 559x768)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>20177163
>Maybe the priest can help with that too. Kek
>>
>>20173917
He's a pedophile.
>>
File: ttm4183-s010.jpg (106 KB, 844x768)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>20177291
>Maybe something like a time turning machine.
Something like this?
>>
>>20173917
NYPA. This isn’t /b/ you mong.
>>
>>20177388
>LUCK OF COMPASSION
>what a shame
>>
>>20175294
Good one, anon
>>
File: TTM-ine.jpg (299 KB, 980x664)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>
Why people hate gays like those two in OP picture who have AIDS and worship Satan.
It's unfair and discriminatory.
>>
Get a shotgun
>>
>>20173917
He's not your soulmate, you mental fucking retard.
>>
File: Dr.MD and his nephew.png (222 KB, 2277x490)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Remember when Dr.MD Ritchie was attacking theONE all the time. Well now that brown skin shit is being whipped and hated almost by everybody on BG.
Curse of theONE I guess is as strong as curse of Trump. Lol
He sexually abused his young nephew, first he was buying him gifts them he raped the little boy.
Dr.MD Ritchie is a closet pedo possessed by demonic evil forces now pretending that he is fighting pedos so nobody pays attention to his past and what he did to his nephew.
>>
Also demon possessed Dr.MD Ritchie is a homo who likes to take it in da'ASS!
>>
>>20173917
yes he is ofc cuz u gay af lol
>>
>>20178083
He bought his nephew a guitar amp. Do you believe that is code for "molested him"?
>>
>>20178125
>buying gifts for his young nephew so he can groom him and rape him
>typical tactics by pedophiles
>>
File: EvilSpirit.jpg (110 KB, 800x360)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
MV, I know that you read these threads.

Was it really worth it letting neo-nazis shit up your forum just so you can have your "freeze peach"? Now you got fucked by Google and your site will be offline by the end of the year.

I hope it was worth it, sucker. How much money do you think that SwishyPants, Dr MD MD and Jackstar will donate? You're the fucking stupidest asshole on the planet.
>>
Ritchie's mother was black and his father was Scottish.
That's why DrMD never talks about blacks,in the past he admitted that he is not full white.
His wife left him for a nigger because Ritchie was possessed by demons and couldn't fuck her like a real man because he was raging gay having sexual affairs with spics and niggers.
>>
>>20178173
>MV, I know that you read these threads.
how do you know this, you have no evidence of that
>>
>>20178204
>That's why DrMD never talks about blacks,in the past he admitted that he is not full white.
that's why Ritchie voted for Obama in the past.
>>
>>20174390
faggots can't get pregnant why the fook would they use a condom?
>>
>>20178173
>I hope it was worth it, sucker. How much money do you think that SwishyPants, Dr MD MD and Jackstar will donate? You're the fucking stupidest asshole on the planet.
Don't you worry.
The British pedo Yorkshire pud will tell his whore wife LauraKinch to go and suck niggers cocks for $5 a shot and they will donate her earnings to MV.
They all serve Satan.
>>
LauraK was married to a Palestinian before so she knows how to suck cocks of demons.
And since her British hubby the pedo Yorkshire pud gets only hard for young children she is looking for a hot sex adventure, because the limp British dick is not making her happy.
All is controlled by Satan in their marriage, Brit is a pedo and she is a slut.
>>
>>20177387
A rose engine lathe?
>>20177291
Who do you think could have a machine such as that?
>>20177286
A machine like that would be very helpful, but I don't know where to find one.
>>
File: MV's future destiny .jpg (139 KB, 800x539)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
LOL, when theONE was telling them over and over again to be civil and to have respect for sacred things in life they didn't listen to him,
they attacked him because his English was not perfect.
The muslim convert MV was having great time watching how they fight with each other and use very vulgar insults on each others, especially the
halve nigger Dr MD Ritchie.
So now they eat each others and fighting like rats. LOL
And MV is begging for money now or he will have to pay from his own pocket, or he might tell his Moroccan muslim wife
to go and suck niggers cocks to make extra cash so he can keep the nest of pedos board BellGab going.

Karma is a bitch faggots. LOL
btw, crash in the bridge embankment, as you wished for others in the past, do it faggot even today, you muslim convert Satan worshiper.
>>
>>20175628
so happy that Bellgab was reported to Google lol!
and they should be reported from now on on regular basis to other monitoring institutions so they can fuck them up completely
and clean that behind the scenes pedophilia rat nest with MV at the helm
>>
MV is lying, that store on Bellgab was NOT a joke.
It was for real, but also got reported for copy rights infringements and was forced to be taken down by MV.
>>
Make deal with the Devil you get fucked by the Devil.
>>
>>20178999
Prove it or forever be called a liar.
>>
Hey. Someone with an active account go to that thread and ask MV since he no longer has Google Ad Sense, then is it ok to post porn? Based on his answer I might ask him to unban me.
>>
>>20179009
Did OP make a deal with devil?
>>
>>20178999
What store?
>>
>>20173917
There is no evidence that shows that demons exist. He's just being an asshole. Call your dad to beat his ass when he tries to act all tough, or "possessed"
>>
Pate is going to cover bellgab's expense for the next few months.

Also are they too stupid to realize that anon is rekcuf?
>>
>>20179651
>Also are they too stupid to realize that anon is rekcuf?

no anon is damon just look at the avatar it's clearly the same person
>>
>>20173917
>How can I drive demons out of him.
You are the demons.
>>
you both have aids and are gonna die soon. there are no demons involved, just anger, guilt, and shame.
/thread
>>
>>20180040
How do you know for sure that there is no demons involved.
You have no solid proof of that. Maybe yes maybe no.
>>
>>20174010
Yeah, he's got AIDS fever alright.
>>
way to turn your boyfreind gay, faggot.
>>
>>20180138
You can't know for sure there is a microscoping monkey in your rectum. Maybe yes maybe no.
>>
>>20180040
Whenever you /thread your own comment, whatever else you talked about is automatically false.
>>
>>20174010
>since he caught aids from me
theONE actually admitting he has aids and that he's the one that gave it to Daniel and Myke. What a world.
>>
>>20180199
here he is that fucker
>>
>>20179651
>that anon is rekcuf?
Of course he is,just look at some of his past posts.
>>
>>20180188
very silly argument, you have no concept of exceptionality and asymmetrical verelosity.
>>
>>20173917
Do his yes change color? Of so what color?
>>
>>20180230

that is anon you fucking retard
>>
>>20180368
>that is anon you fucking retard
anon is rekcuf you fucking retard, go and check his (anon's) post history, boy you are so dumb.As always!
>>
File: Curse the Darkness.jpg (175 KB, 1024x322)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>20180366
I bet his eyes go dark,very dark, almost black like the darkens of his soul.
>>
>>20179662
yes damon has fat very ugly face,
and he has some speech problems just listen to him slurring, maybe from sucking too many cocks at once in the military. lol
>>
File: li-men.jpg (161 KB, 1024x552)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>20178053
>why not??????????????
>>
mv is such a liar and those fuckers believe him lol
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (32 KB, 408x632)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
MV was the jew all along
>>
File: big if true.jpg (122 KB, 577x734)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>20180630
>>
>>20173917
The only way to solve this problem is electroshock therapy. Or you could always try to pray the gay away.
>>
>>20176420
WTF?
is he hiding?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>20180673
>is he hiding?
>>
>>20176329
it was me who reported the site to google lmao
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>>
>>20180690
Very good job anon,and it should be reported on regular basis.
>>20178348
>>
>>20180683
what an ugly sad (suicidal) looking fuckface
>>
>>20180709
I reported it a couple times hahaha fucking bellgab
>>
>>20180683

Dude looks like a 70's pornstar, must be why he gets all that Muslim pussy his cock must be at least 10". What a lucky guy!
>>
>>20180722
>22 nice
With the new internet regulations bellgab should be reported regularly for hate speech against nationalities race sexual orientations,every thing that regulators can get their hands on to make his life super miserable.
>>
>>20180452
You bet?
>>
Find out his business. Let people know that he also owns bellgab which has been deemed a hate site by Google. Let his customers know that he promotes racism, anti-Semitism, and paedophilia m
>>
>>20180683

I want to suck that dudes cock he is fucking hot
>>
>>20180708
nigger
>>
>>20180765
he was very openly posting on bellgab about his computer repair business in his city, naming the city.
he is fucking greedy cunt trying to make money from the forum that was allowed to run very wild, it looks like his plan backfired on his sorry ass. Lol
he doesn't have smarts just blind greed. fucking Dutch traitor to the white race converted to fucking muslim faith. fuck him and his ugly family and his computer repair business
>>
>>20180805
rather tranny spick
>>
>>20180708
>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>>20180820
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: JJ_voting for Bernie.png (150 KB, 2278x336)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: rose_black _red_blood.jpg (444 KB, 681x1024)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>
File: 1492378655510.jpg (23 KB, 540x529)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
niggers
>>
>>20176873
137% underrated post
>>
>>20173917
If pic related; yes. Otherwise, i might need more background.
>>
>>20173917
>>
>>20173917
you cant. being the ghey is a open invitation for evil spirits to take over his body. he is condemned as you are for being the ghey
>>
>>20175806
>>20176523
New.
https://archive.is/HdIIb
>>
>>20181284

KEK
>>
>>20173917
>>20181284
>>
>>20181299
Updated.
https://archive.is/V2pwX
>>
>>20173917
>>
>>20173917
>>20181441
>>20181488
Final result of their homo life style contracting AIDS while being possessed by Satan and his demons.
Let this be warning to all of you who are practicing this sinful life style.
Remember that Satanic whispers that degenerate sex is fun will always bring physical emotional and spiritual destruction.

https://archive.is/HEz2j
>>
>>20173917

You fucking fags disgust me
>>
>>20173917
I'm serious OP, just get a genie and make a wish to it to reverse time to before you got AIDS and change your life so you never get AIDS in the first place
>>
>>20181488
that's great haha
>>
>>20175466
nice try internet comment acquitted
>>
>>20174114
What kind of magician/djinn will do that???
How????
>>
>>20173917
Really op literally just get a priest to come to you
>>
>>20181736
genie hates homos, it rejected request for help!
>>
>>20182664
Ask it again and don't tell it that it has anything to do with homo this time
>>
>>20181284
>>20181435
>>20181488
who will be so brave and have guts to post this on Bellgab. kek
>>
File: ttm-mnul6942.jpg (79 KB, 736x728)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>20182688
gene knows everything, you can not hide facts from them
>>
>>20182506
profile.php?id=100010301988279&ref=br_tf < go to facebook with this address
This magician says he would do it.

Any djinn with the power who you can come to an agreement with or that is already captured would do it.
Finding a magician is a little more difficult, the one I linked to is one of very few who are willing
>>
10/10 story is hilarious, would fap to again.
>>
>>20182710
What is that a picture of?
Anyway, fine, then ask for time to be reversed for another purpose and giving OP a second chance would just be a side effect, which really it would be anyway, there are a lot more important things that need to be fixed. Turn back time so Tesla gets to be more successful and lives longer or to stop poaching so rhinos can make more babies.
>>
This fucking guy....

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11839.msg1145143
>>
You have to cast in out in the name of Jesus. That's the only way it works. Or you have to implore God to cast it out for you in the name of Jesus.

On top of that, whatever he's doing to allow evil spirits into him, he has to stop. Otherwise they'll just come back.
>>
He's wanna those self hatin fags. Run!
>>
>>20173917
>IS MY SOUL MATE POSSESSED BY DEMONS?

most people are possessed nowadays... but calling them "Demons" is technically inaccurate.

In all probability, that person is not your soul mate, you have merely been tricked into thinking that they are.

it eats love.
>>
>>20182769
>What is that a picture of?
MTM, Manual Time Machine
>>
File: paranoia.jpg (120 KB, 960x576)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>20182801
>http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11839.msg1145143
what it is, is it safe to click on it?
>>
>>20182801
Not clicking on that shit, might be virused.
>>
>>20184450
I never heard of one of those before...
>>
>>20184543
Very few of them were made,under 10 units, exact number was kept secret.
Only 3 operational machines left in the whole World.
>>
>>20184565
Do you know where any are?
>>
>>20184577
does CERN have one?
>>
>>20184577
I have one in my basement next to my computer.
I'm looking at it right now
>>
>>20182769
>What is that a picture of?

A lathe
>>
>>20184585
No CERN was rejected when they were acquiring to buy one.
CERN wasn't trusted with possession of them.
CERN is into some evil demonic research.Who knows maybe they are sending demons to possess gays like in the OP's picture.
Just look at CERNs opening ceremony,it was full of demonic symbology mixed with sexual creepy performances.
>>
>>20184586
Can you use it?
>>
File: Foolmoon.jpg (1.03 MB, 827x1181)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>20184655
Yes. But only on fool moon.
>>
>>20184683
What happens when one is used?
>>
>>20184608
>A lathe

A

Linear
Accelerator
Time
Holographic
Enhancer

otherwise known as Time Machine
>>
>>20182801
>>20184526
That link might be posted by MV with a virus. Same as when he sold a laptop computer containing virus to one of his forum members so he can spy on him
>>
SwishyPants got banned! He didn't break any rules! MV was just annoyed by him.
>>
>>20184952

Sad, Swishy was the only one keeping that shithole in line. Bellgab is going to need a new troll to make bellgab worth lurking now.
>>
gnooryblows is a massive fucking pussy,
what a fucking retard donating money to mv now.
I lost all respect for that piece of shit coward.
fucking softie.
yet having no solid evidence gnooryblows plays tough guy claiming that Holocaust didn't happened.
fuck you you spineless bitch, might as well suck MV's dick and lick his anus you snowflake.
gnooryblows feels so guilty now, don't you fuckface know that it was MV's design for Bellgab to be controversial to the extreme max because he was hopping to make big money from that concept.
gnooryblows go and fuck yourself you weakling!
gnooryblows tough guy full of shit.
what a fucking disgrace to the white race.no fucking spine. not at ALL!
I hate cowards like him!
>>
>>20184952
Fuck you MV, we know that this is your post you coward, and a liar.
>>
>>20185035
Don't ever come back to bellgab again. wr250 and I have sorted out all of your alts. There will be some interesting changes coming and you will not be a part of them. Got it?
>>
>>20185029
Bellgab needs to be reported on regular basis so eventually MV get's sued or shuts down that pedo nest.

Absolutely agree that Swishy was the most entertaining poster there.
>>
>>20185049
mv you can do shit about my other alts you homo-pedo fuckface.
you have no clue about all of them.
>>
>>20185069

The more registered accounts on bellgab the more money bellgab made with google adsense. You helped buy MV a new drum set to go on tour with his band.
>>
>>20185101
>the more money bellgab made with google adsense
there is no more GOOGLE Adsense on bellgab you dummy
if he goes back to any form of ads his site will be reported on regular basis for illegal and offensive content.
count on it bitch
>>
File: pedo.jpg (11 KB, 236x295)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>20185058
>Bellgab needs to be reported on regular basis so eventually MV get's sued or shuts down that pedo nest.

Happier Times are Coming is definitely a pedo and probably has sexual relations with his farm animals as well. The Amish used to be good people but now they are all a bunch of child touching horse fuckers that need to be in prison for life.
>>
>>20185140

There is still money but now it's coming from paying members. MV already bought his drum set with the money he made last year from all of the idiots that post there. I wonder what he will buy this year with the money that hes getting from gnorryblows, maybe a guitar and a tambourine. haha suckers!
>>
>>20185146
>>20185146
Everyone talks about Happier Times Are Coming in private messages. He's very creepy. He's always talking about falkie masturbating. He's always talking about falkie doing sexual things. Everyone knows that Happier Times is a creep. Inglorious Bitch told me in pm that she thinks he's a bigger creep than Jackstar.
>>
>>20185146
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that MV is sexually abusing his two young daughters.
Him being a homo being a pedo would be absolutely normal thing to do.
>>
>>20185168

While there is nothing wrong with good clean masturbation. There is something wrong when you give a horse a handjob, i hope hes not defiling himself with the temptations of satanic horse cock bestiality.
>>
>>20173917
Is this one of those "chillin'' at the tiki" kind of stories?
>>
>>20185146
>and probably has sexual relations with his farm animals as well.
21st Century Man was posting stories that his own father told him about fucking farm animals, so it is very possible that the son is also doing as his father did.
That's why 21stCM was posting horse porn on Bg with horses dick fully visible.
Her was also bragging that he likes when his church going wife puts her finger up his ass. Fucking disgusting retards.
Then she goes to church on Sunday and with the same finger turns pages in the Holy Bible.
Both of them are absolutely possessed by demons.
Bellgab is full of creeps, starting from pedos to animal fuckers.
>>
Bellgab faggots get out of /x/ forever.
>>
>>20185231
Where in the bible does it say that you're not supposed to let your wife stick her fingers up your arse? You're still a virgin, theONE, so you wouldn't understand. We all know that you're still a virgin because you used to tell us that when a woman gets aroused she gets jello in her panties. We laughed and laughed at you, idiot.
>>
Satanic practices by 21stCM and his slut wife.
>>
>>20179651

LOL! yes, those niggers are fucking retarded. i used Damon's portrait as my avatar. it's a foolproof plan.
>>
21st Century Man is a gay, same as was his older brother who died from AIDS.
Demon possessed family, father fucking farm animals, both sons are homos, and wife a slut.
>>
ballgag is my bitch!
>>
BellGab is run by a Jewish infiltrator.

shut it down, mv. no shekels here. oy vey!
>>
File: tefillin.jpg (239 KB, 851x564)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>20185260

I will pray for him
>>
>>20185355

you're a god damn shabbos goy, ain't ya?
>>
File: damon-dumb as doorknob .jpg (84 KB, 1043x479)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>20185266
>i used Damon's portrait as my avatar.
LOL
looks like damon for sure, that lip that makes him slur and sound like a massive cock gobbler
damon the pedo demon!
>>
>>20185388

56% le damon confirmed!
>>
File: Dave-nosferatu.jpg (35 KB, 640x436)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>20184577
>77
>>20184655
>55
>>20184722
>22
>>20185277
>77
>>20185355
>55
>>20185388
>88
KEK is here
>>
File: anon-damon avatar.png (187 KB, 698x600)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>20185266
>66
anon,consider using this version on Bg, see what happens, lol
>>
>>20185441

will do. thanks. ;)
>>
Crescent Fresh is back y'all!
>>
>>20185441

lol! done & done
>>
>>20184683
Please use it to turn back time to the mid 90s very soon
>>
>>20185450

he a big brained nibba, boi!
>>
>>20184952
Fuck, I was always looking into reading Swishypants high energy and witty posts.
I'm sure Dr.MD Ritchie paid MV money to have Swishy banned. Fucking 50% nigger Obama lover.
>>
>>20185466
>66
>>20185455
>55 again, fuck what a day for doubles tonight.
LOL that looks great,
wonder if anybody will comment
>>
lol, dare to post this on bg ?
>>
>>20184952
wr250 confirmed to me via pm that someguy also guy banned. He pissed off mv in the google adsense thread. So mv is in a bad mood.
>>
>>20185512

i hope they do. damon deserves a little recognition.
>>
I think that stink should be raised on Bellgab that MV is racist skunk and discriminates blacks & niggers from posting on Bg.
I think Bg should be enriched with some really nasty looking black faces avatars. lol
Bg is not inclusive enough.
I think BLM should be there invited there fighting for their place in that community. kek, and rip Bellgab a'part
Especially take Yp to the task.lol
>>
fuck crescent fresh is flooding the gates already, lol
>>
Sucks that swishy got banned. He had style
>>
File: mexican homo tranny.jpg (27 KB, 613x324)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Le Shithole Face
>>
>>20185587

dat nigga too fresh and sheit.
>>
>>20185600

pure bavarian phenotype. what an absolute unit!
>>
>>20185595
THIS^^^
His posts were riots.
Fuck MV,may he get's limp cock for the rest of his short life.
May his muslim wifu runs away from him with a nasty nigga and has 5 kids with him and MV gets hooked on meth.
>>
Why BellGab is WHITES ONLY forum?
Why black people are not allowed to register there?
Why MV is racist?
Him being white Dutch American (see picture related) >>20180683
doesn't give him the rights to discriminate based on skin color and prevent black people from registering and posting on Bellgab and talking about black culture and slavery inflicted on them by Dutch people.
ANTIFA and BLM should take over Bellgab in memory of Swishy!!!
>>
>>20185687

huwhite power!
>>
>>20185714

MV is running a white nationalist movement disguised as a forum about Art Bell... It's almost the perfect plan.
>>
>>20185731

it's beautiful. no nogs allowed.
>>
>>20173917
it would be blast if link to this thread was posted on 'username' thread on Bg.
with Archive link, https://archive.is/UDBs0

he would get fucking nuts that faggot, and his boyfriend 'ninjashoes' would see that also. kek
pure riot
>>
>>20185749
Post it yourself, you worthless motherfucker. I called you a motherfucker because you fucked your own mother.
>>
>>20185756
MV but you fucked your own grandmother, and that's why that old bitch died, under your cock.
>>
>>20185763
Pussy, Pussy, Pussy. That's what you are.
>>
I'm sure MV's Moroccan muslim wife craves muslim cock, every time MV is touching her she thinks about her first muslim Moroccan boyfriend and his muslim cock
and remembers all the other over 100 muslim cocks she had in her stinky muslim pussy, thinking what this pale Dutch fagg is doing in my muslim pussy with his 6 inch slim dick.
>>
File: hitlerdidnothingwrong.jpg (75 KB, 666x500)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>20185731
>>
>>20185769
very lame
>>
File: 1515587245154.jpg (32 KB, 500x375)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Hans, get the Luger
>>
GravitySucks once admitted that he has a crush on his sister and that he exposed his benis to her.
>>
>>20185853
>>
>>20185871
OP is really sick in the head the way he makes thread after thread to whine about this guy.
>>
OI VEY MV IS FEELIN DA SQUEEZE AFTER WE SHOAH'D HIS AD SENSE ACCOUNT! (((hooked nose intensifies)))
>>
>>20185896

he's ever so hungry for those shekels. *hand running intensifies*
>>
>>20185792

Pure uncut Muslim cock is better than cock tainted by a Rabbi's teeth. Not even Heeb girls like cut cock because the portions are to small and not enough protein.

It's the current year desert girls like big black cocks
>>
Move out, change your name, change your phone, change your address, change everything
>>
>>20185948

Change my gender?
>>
>>20185952

is this a goat with lipstick?
>>
No wonder MV's sister hates his guts and is not talking to him after he raped her.
Demon possessed pervert.
I hope his wife keeps his daughters away from him.
>>
File: bruce jenner.jpg (86 KB, 696x665)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>20185974

It's a Caitlyn with a benis
>>
how big the dick is?
>>
>>20176420
>>20180673
I'm sure it's against Twitters rules to use fake name and fake picture in your profile, especially after you used your real name and your real picture before.
If MV gets reported to Twitter they might ban him for good.
>>
>>20173917
tranny.
sure sign of demonic possession
Adams apple visible,pic related
>>
MV converted to islam when he was marring his Murrocon muslim wife,he talked about it in one of his GabCasts.
When you are converting to islam you must choose new muslim name for yourself.
Wonder what MV chose for himself, maybe he changed from Michael to, Abdul
Adbul, sounds very evil.
>>
>>20185231
>>20185260
>>20185277
no wonder 21st CM likes his wife to play with his shithole, he was a toilet cleaner. Lol
>>
21st CM should join gnooryblows so they can collect women's turds.
gnooryblows was posting on BellGab that he likes to do that and puts them in special freezer. Totally Satanic creep.
>>
File: Ciardelo the pedero.png (260 KB, 378x480)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
another Bg rapists.
>>
how did this thread reach 290 replies of troll posting when

>he's a good looking boy
>op pic

should've been enough to have this deleted

if this wasn't a troll, can you just imagine how fucking ugly and undesirable op has to be to think that's even semi attractive and then tell a board of anonymous strangers that

that's the true fucking paranormal conspiracy going on in this literal aids-troll thread
>>
>>20186401
Looks like demons possessing your mind anon.
Please seek help you gay hater.
>>
>>20186401
>>he's a good looking boy
stop deforming original content you gay hater
>>20173917
>he is such a sweet good looking boy.
>>
>>20173917
>>20186401
>how did this thread reach 290 replies of troll posting when
anon,maybe you should read this post before you dump on this thread
>>20174039
>>
>>20186469
>literal aids-troll thread

what do you think literal means anon, I obviously read that....
>>
>>20186986
>what do you think
legendary thread means ?
>>
>>20187618
Nobody actually cares about your hyping of this shit thread
>>
>>20173917
What have you tried to do so far, OP?
>>
>>20187672
besides anal sex nothing much else
>>
>>20187677
I mean about the problem with your bf
>>
>>20187682
Nothing helps him, holy water, prayers, burning candles, quotes from the holy books, nothing, only anal sex brings his demons under control.
Now he is wearing dark sunglasses,I think he is ashamed of his contact with demonic forces.
Last night he said that he loves Satan more than he loves me.
It was devastating news, I almost refused to go down on him. But his is the love of my life.
I ended sexual-romantic relation with a 30 years older woman just to be with him, and now he is telling me that he loves Satan on the side.
Little ungrateful faggot, but such a sweet boy.
Last night he said, Mykel you are very insecure about small size of your peepee. Made me cry all night.
My life has no meaning now.He was so excited and was telling me that Satan has huge shlong. How I'm supposed to compete.
I hate myself now.
>>
>>20187834

this badass is an absolute unit! wew lads
>>
>>20187834

the evil one known as "Mykel" is being cucked by a 55 year-old skeleton creature. let that sink in.
>>
>>20188006
old skeleton bitch with dry like desert sand vagina. lol
>>
>>20187834
noticed that Daniel's lips his mouth looks like an anus. LOL
>>
>>20186401
>how did this thread reach 290 replies of troll posting when

I tell you people all the time about these threads. These are bellgab drama threads. Bellgab is a message board originally devoted to Art Bell but he pissed everyone off and everyone despises him now so they don't know what to post about over there. The person that keeps making these bellgab threads on /x/ is a banned user. He's been banned multiple times but he is just obsessed with certain bellgab users. The people in the op of his /x/ threads are bellgab users that he's mad at. The two guys in the op are Myke and Daniel. They uses to do a paranormal show called End Of Days. Op is upset with them.
>>
File: c_634b865yu987_65100.jpg (37 KB, 800x599)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>20188097
They are both possessed by demons and engaging in anal enterprise.

This thread:
https://archive.is/zsE0R
>>
>>20188097
>The two guys in the op are Myke and Daniel.
Both of them are suspected of few very severe cases of pedophilia involving children of their family and neighbors.
They are not nice guys.They are nasty turds.
>>
>>20173917
I have to leave now, be back in several hours.
In case this thread get's locked by the time I return here is the latest Archived version of it.

https://archive.is/zHQ81
>>
Auto sage!
>>
File: xsJuokb.png (466 KB, 825x523)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>20174010
>>20173917
Fucking faggot kill yourself
>>
>>20174114
Does this also work for syphilis? Asking for a friend
>>
>>20188364
>>20173917
Hi boysss Daniel and Mykel you demon possessed freaks gay lovers and pedos.

>>20188428
You have to ask Daniel or Mykel. They are the STD infested freaks here.
>>
File: creepy faggots .jpg (88 KB, 1183x869)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>20173917
>>20181284
>>20181435
>>20181488
I feel that Daniel wears the pants in this gay-pedo relationship, Mykel sounds like a bottom bitch.
Or is the other way around, or maybe two bitches taking turns on each other. lol
Both are infested with AIDS so makes not much difference actually for them, ha ha ha, LMAO
>>
>>20187834
Daniel do you know that Mykel has a black lover on the side, some nasty nigger dude is pounding him from behind when you are not around.
Mykel has bizzare wiring up his ass from that niggers' shlong and that's why he can not hold his poop or piss for too long and always comes home to you soiled and smelly.
Also his big mouth (just look at his wide mouth and lips) >>20181435 he can take two niggers in his mouth and still have room for your tiny pecker.
Mykel's mouth is so ugly wide that niggers call him WMM, wide mouth mykel, he has no lips, his lips are very thin typical for people having very low self esteem issues and massive depressions.
And the older he get's his lips will get thinner, till the point that his big wide mouth will look just like a slash on his bad skin acne scared face.
You might find him dangling from the ceiling one day, he is very unhappy with himself the way he looks and with his life overall.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.