[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1513717435787.jpg (25 KB, 406x405)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
What if we living the after life right now or always has. and that we choose our reality and choose this life in pain nor knowing anything from before just for the feeling we will get when it all reveal itself/ some miracle will happen
If that was true I would choose to live another hard life to experience it all again, maybe not at once but eventually

Me deepest fear is that this life doesnt matter what you do and hell is waiting for all of us in the end

What are your own theories of afterlife and this existence youre living now?
>>
File: 1515559863232.png (300 KB, 569x319)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>20179363
They hyped up this shit ride of sapience, ran it like a machine, and forgot about me. In my child like innocence I trusted a divine plan, heard about how wonderful such an experience is, so I tried it, then it felt like an obligation to succeed in spiritual growth life after life. I had thought that I could not go back to how I was, or rather that if I made such a request it would be denied or frowned upon. Eventually my spirit hit an all time low and my growth became stagnant lifetime upon lifetime because I never really wanted to become a master or know everything there is to know. My mistakes and lack of enthusiasm limited my incarnation opportunities, so I begged for this one. Because it was..a deciding point. A point to push myself into oblivion/purgatory reset or back to animal consciousness. To have change, I took the only way I saw possible. They warned me that my endevour would be voracious suffering and my success for the "plan" decided upon which was (Environmental advocate, soul mate meet, and have babby) had a low success rate.

They're mad at me because I have never been satisfied in any humanoid life I've had. No matter what opportunities are present.

I wish they would just let me, be whom I choose to be, that they would accept me letting go of sentience. That I would be forgiven, that I could let go of this anger at feeling forced along this..whatever it is. It is no longer something consensual but something forced.
Like I asked for shoes of a certain style but they HAD to be off the discount rack, and all of them were ill fitting and shit. So I begged for shoes because it is expected I use shoes. Now these shoes give me blisters and bleed me to where walking is agony. To take them off, and not have to wear shoes at all is pleasure. This is an analogy.
>>
i believe this is a post-singularity simulation and each of us are living the lives we chose for ourselves. like, i'm bipolar but for whatever reason i chose that "setting" for myself. when we "die" we get a life review and we're plugged back into the matrix with our desired settings. what else do you do when you have an eternity?
>>
>>20179493
You'd think we would be capable of opting out of the experience of boredom, thus this would not be an issue.
>>
https://youtu.be/QomG6QqHL5c
>>
>>20179363
>My deepest fear
Do don't bother starting with the absolute worst possibility. It's a race to the bottom and it gets worse every time you think about it.
>>
>>20179419
https://qchat.rizon.net/ #/x/philes
>>
>>20179500
eternity bro. that's what we're looking at. there's no way around boredom when you have ETERNITY to live. it's a blessing that our memories are wiped each time we enter the simulation, otherwise we'd all go quite mad.
>>
>>20179500
Boredom is a motivating factor. As chemical machines it's important to us.
>>
>>20179512
Probably gonna opt to keep my memories this time to experience heaven. God see family, and then dip with memories into another reality. I understand I shouldn't keep them more than probably the next lifetime. Othewise they will become my chains that strangle me. But, just once or twice will be fun.
>>
>>20179518
i agree. but i also believe that subconsciously we retain the lessons we learned from previous lives anyway. so no matter what your life looks like today, you're making better decisions than you did last time. it's about the climb.
>>
>>20179514
I was speaking about us as eternal spiritual beings. Outside of our chemical body suits, the experience of boredom is silly.
>>
File: meifumado.png (67 KB, 500x374)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>
>>20179509
>https://qchat.rizon.net/ #/x/philes
I cannot get it to work. I feel slightly retarded as I've used IRC before.
>>
>>20179563
Nevermind I found a way.
>>
>>20179363
Theory is that you die and then it just starts all over again. You're trapped in a closed loop.
>>
File: Cicada3301.png (36 KB, 646x508)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>20179606
You are experiencing everyone life at the same time, when singularity arrives you merge with other people experiences all the same time and they are all (You). Can you handle all the sin you have done to yourself? Or will you forgive yourself since you did that to yourself?
>>
>>20179363
There's no heaven and no hell
You got born into your body and the operating system is you.
When the hardware fails, you fail as well and you're gone.

There is nothing after. Live as it is or die. It does not matter.
>>
>>20179634
>Nothing after
>You are hardware
>You are unremarkable
>The Universe never creates another instance of you, especially not one where you are a step further than last. Even though it's unremarkable and a creation of the Universe.
>Trust death is total true guys
>No afterlife

Babby tier existential materialism desu
>>
File: 1513700544230.jpg (146 KB, 500x1200)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>20179634
>>
bro like what if bro like hey bro like what if bro like what if we like bro like what if we *smokes the w e e d * like what if life isnt really all there is bro
>>
>>20179647
>The Universe never creates another instance of you, especially not one where you are a step further than last. Even though it's unremarkable and a creation of the Universe.
It's not the universe that creates you, it's another biological being. One feature of biological beings is evolution.
Apart from that, being 'a step further' is debatable depending on which society you are born in.

>Trust death is total true guys
If it is or not does it matter? It's not like anyone can verify that.

>No afterlife
It doesn't make sense for it to be. If I fuck up my PC, the previous OS doesn't magically live on. The dynamic patterns that is was ceases to be dynamic.

>>20179660
Don't believe in para either desu. I'm here just for the lulz.
>>
>>20179684
>Ceases to be dynamic in immediate locality
The idea is that in another locality or Universal creation. Inevitably across infinite possibility it happens again unremarkably. The same life, same os. That is the infinite. Eventually you reach it too. As you never notice how the Universe is destroyed in every instance of creation because everything is just based on the probable state of another thing.
>>
>>20179363
I personally believe what makes you "you", are the memories and feelings you experience at that point in time. I don't really think there is such a thing as heaven / hell / afterlife ect.. because consciousness is a byproduct of the patterns of neurons in our brain. Life was created randomly, really.
>>
none of us are real op, we are just actors you have created.
>>
File: 1514622571909.jpg (153 KB, 800x593)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>20179741
I am one fine ass actor then
>>
>>20179684
>here for the lulz
so you're 12 then
>>
>>20179630
I'm doubtful that we will ever be able to experience someone else's consciousness first hand. It's a lonely room in here and we have five different ways we clumsily try and communicate with other people and that's how it's always been
>>
>>20179993
Some abstractions utilize multiple senses. Some utilize the 6th sense. Thought. Purposely created abstraction from within.
>>
>>20179984
nah but /b/ was weak and /r9k/ is weaker tonight. I did find some interesting threads on here and some that gave me the lulz I needed.
>>
>>20179363

People usually separate the astral realm from the physical realm but I think that maybe it's possible to enter the astral realm with your physical body.
>>
>>20179606
it makes the most sense.
you are "you" only as much as you are the same brain that experienced all you've experienced thus far.
There is no dying for you, because all you are is the result of a brain state for however many years that brain lives.
>>
FRIENDS I AM A MESSENGER FROM YOU KNOW WHO.
I AM A PERSON THAT CAN ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS, ABOUT WHO KNOWS WHERE?
UNDERSTAND MY CODE, AND GIVE ME A BINARY RESPONSE.

do you wish to continue?

I speak of this for ever eternity
This place of where dreams rest, but not sleep ;)

Death is more important than life ;).
>>
>>20180113
Death is just a process in which something occurs. Like anything else in existence. It isn't special and should not warrant any extra thought. It's merely a facet of reality.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.