[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 200.gif (1.02 MB, 266x200)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
I've finally figured it out. Why people like Muhammad, Jesus, and Buddha don't follow the previous way, but instead adapt an old way into becoming the new way and then say someone will come later on down the line. its so fuckin obvious! I can't believe I sidnt see it before. When the light of most religions begans to dimmer and the world falls out of balance a chosen one appears. Expect the next chosen one to be labeled maitreya, the mahdi, the next avatar of krishna, etc. Depending on the path they take they could be labeled the anti-Christ or any number of negative things. Someone has been led by god to find the truth in the different religions and finally will wake up to be the new path. This person may or may not be as major as the ones I listed, they will however bring the world back into balance. Look around, most Buddhists never suffered to free themselves in the first place, most Christians are your average consuming prideful zombies, you got Muslims chopping heads and shit off. Its sooner than you think
>>
most people are happy to believe that they in particular live in an age of awakening because it appeals to their sense of self-aggrandizement and self worth. Purely statistically speaking, you are much more likely to be among the Pharisees than among the apostles. Fortunately, Jesus died for all of our sins, not just his disciples'.
>>
>>20180754
Yup. Pretty much.
>>
>>20180754
Check out Joseph Campbell. He wrote on how the stories of cultural heroes have deep, underlying similarities. Really interesting.
>>
>>20180780
Bless this post
>>
>>20180795
Yea there paths are always similar. There given a secret they never reveal. And its ok guys if being a Christian works for you then do it, if being a Buddhists works then do it. You'll be fine, but don't be hypocritical
>>
Op, i'd love to join you, but first do you have exoteric knowledge?
>>
>>20180832
Some yes. I quit revealing it as well
>>
>>20180770
This is true people. I believe the chosen one won't have as much free will as the rest of you. He has to practice what he preaches. But Christ is literally right there, instant light if you just accept him and take up your cross
>>
>>20180754
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf
>>
Why can't we get a white messiah? Is God racist?
>>
>>20181398
Who is to say he is not?
Is it "racist" to have a white messiah when it's the only one remaining?
>>
>>20181407
I was joking around.
>>
Best gif
>>
>>20181044
This is the ultimate LARP. Well done to whomever did this.
>>
>>20180754
Just came here to se 99 dude claiming to be the chosen ones, I'm pretty disapointed.
>>
I have a plan to read all of the major holy books and any other relevant texts within my lifetime, and to try to get to the bottom of all this. I'll tell you if I have it all figured out by the time I'm done. It will probably only take a few decades.
>>
>>20181518
You're wasting your time, no religion is true. I believe in God, but if you expect to find any truth in religion you're very wrong
>>
>>20181522
I don't think any one religion is true. I want to sift through it all and find the pearls of truth hidden within. Also, it's just interesting to see what these books actually say.
>>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?m

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah there's "no thing" to say. Realize that we are no thing. No matter in reality.
>>
>>20181525
No pearls there.
>>
>>20181535
How much have you read?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.