[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1548.png (36 KB, 210x210)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Alright, this is a thread about the Cancer sun sign woman.

Please share you experiences, insights, knowledge, relationship experiences, and opinions of The Cancer Woman.

I will start. I'm 27 and have been dating my Cancer lady for a year and a half. It has been quite turbulent at times. Sometimes even vicious but she loves deeper and cares more than any other woman I've loved. When most other women give up or would have she's still fighting for you. Sometimes she is super moody and stubborn. But if i don't lose my temper she usually finds reason. In my experience she requires all of your love and attention. No holding back. Also a lot of patience.

I enjoy sex with her even more than my previous girlfriend who was a Scorpio. She's also a great cook. If you're loyal she will be a great girlfriend. If you talk to other women on the side she will know. These women are fucking psychic. Very.

Hope you guys enjoyed what I shared. Please feel free to do the same.
>>
All women are cancer.
>>
>>20332076
fpbp
>>
File: IMG_1525.png (853 KB, 640x1136)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
>>20332076
lol don't be such a faggot.
>>
>>20332061
>Cancer sun sign
>1 planet out of 10 means something
>>
Cancer sun woman here. Ask me anything.
Only recently actually paying attention to the Zodiac. She definitely sounds like me.
I'm still very uninformed about astrology in general.
>>
>>20332140
All of my....natal chart thing
>>
>>20332154
Wrong one
>>
>>20332104
If you don't have anything of substance to contribute then please take your faggot ass else where.
>>
>>20332140
What qualities do you enjoy in men?

What kind of men have you dated (sun signs)

What are your sexual turn ons?
>>
>>20332165
make me
lmao
>>
>>20332177
lol I asked you to please leave, more of a suggestion; not a command edgefag. Go about your faggotry.
>>
>>20332061
All the cancer woman I have known in my life (I've known about 6), are all hilarious. They are so funny. I'm always laughing when I am with them. Truly cancer woman are a gift.
>>
>>20332191
still here
>>
>>20332173
>What qualities do you enjoy in men?
Initially, I'm attracted to men who go along with my dumb jokes and are assertive. Over time, I stay attracted to men who are virtuous, bright, and unpretentious. It means a lot to me when men appreciate my feminine side, and don't expect me to be a "bro" or act like a man.

>what kind of men have you dated?
The most recent man I dated was an Aquarius. It ended very painfully; he encouraged and made me feel safe to be very in love and nurturing, but cast me aside in a very cold manner when I didn't align with his career goals anymore. Currently, I'm talking to a Taurus who I really like, but I'm unsure how serious he actually is and it makes me nervous.

>What are your sexual turn-ons?
I greatly enjoy being dominated, but I prefer the more intimate and sweet, "Daddy" stuff to the harsh, whips and chains type. I like men who are bigger in size than me.

This is just me, I don't know how much, if any of it ties into my astrological signs.
>>
I'm a woman with cancer sun, ascendant and Jupiter... Ama
>>
>>20332193
Yes they are. My girlfriend is super fucking funny and goofy. Both of my grandmothers are cancers. They are such delicate and sweet women. Very caring and loving. To me they are the epitome of divine feminine. My moms also a cancer cusp and she's the best Mom. They definitely have a dark side, don't piss them off or betray them.
>>
>>20332224
I love how feminine you Cancer women are. I love women and feminity. There is something so powerful about how truly feminine you are. In a divine way, you are feminine and strong. You show that strength isn't about being masculine. Y'all don't take shit.

I'm a Taurus man. My girlfriend and I started off slow. Us Taurus men are very slow and take our time. We too are sensitive and don't like to give our hearts away to just anyone. However once we know that you are sweet and kind we will love you with all our souls and hearts and do anything for you. We are very persistent and loyal and loving. Taurus and Cancer make a great match. Be patient with him and show how sweet and affectionate you are. He will fall in love with you and be a good husband.

My girlfriend is like this too. I love it when she calls me Daddy or Papi. I dominate her but not in an abusive way where I'm trying to hurt her or make her feel pain. She's only 5ft and 100 lbs and I'm 5'9 150. I love being able to throw her around. Sometimes i feel bad when she says her uterus hurts but it's not my intention.

I know you Cancers have very sensitive breasts and tummys, I always make sure I suck and play with her nipples and breasts and rub/lick her tummy.

I also love her ass and feet. She has super sexy cute little feet and a great fat little booty. I love to lick and play with her feet and her butt. This is all new to her and she loves it. I make sure not to be rough or hurtful but dominant and gentle. I think you have to be "big" enough in order to do that. Or at least confident enough in your size.
>>
>>20332536
What kind of men do you like? How old are you?

You Cancer women are freaky and kinky but it takes a lot of trust and time for that too come out I think. Like you have to earn it and make her cum out of her shell. She'll only do certain things and show herself if you show you really love her.
>>
>>20332774
I like musicians. Tall muscular ones. I have a thing for Pisces men for some reason. I'm pretty subbing too
>>
>>20332660
I agree 100%. Cancer woman make the perfect mothers. This is one area that aligns so well with them. That, and a light-heartedness that makes them very funny.
>>
>>20332899
Yes, they are. My girlfriend really wants to be a mom.
They are always so busy taking care of everyone else. That in a partner, they need a real man. Like you need to be a classic gentleman. You need that balance of being rugged and masculine like you can fix shit with your hands and fight if needed but also be sensitive and gentle. You Cancer women want someone who will take care of you and baby you.
>>
>>20332758
You sound like a faggot that I would love to bully
>>
>>20333113
>and then get hard and confused.
>>
>>20333113
You're a fucking weak beta bitch that could never get a cancer woman.

You also project your closeted homosexuality on to others.

I'm In Denver, Colorado.

Where do you live? I'd like to see you try that.
>>
>>20333178
Not who you're talking to but good god get over yourself man
>>
>>20334879
Yo, you fucking useless idiot; this is a thread about the Cancer woman. I will destroy all fucking useless trolls. Get the fuck over yourself. You obviously NEED to be heard even though you have nothing to offer at all. Fucking useless.
>>
>>20333178
>>20335308
>Cancer women attract literal cancer

What an insecure faggot
>>
>>20335308
You're not destroying anyone m8, just making people think you're an insecure 15 year old, I really hope you're trolling, otherwise I'd hate to see what your real life is like
>>
>>20335325
Projecting. When's the last time you even got laid?
>>
>>20332061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrsPwWDI3Rk

They'll never see the crazy coming...
>>
>>20335335
Says you? Think I give a fuck about what you think? You're literally spending your life to argue you with me on a thread you have nothing to contribute to. That's of no relevance to you. That's beyond fucking sad. I wonder what your life is like m8, must be extremely sad if you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>20335349
Ask your mom
Also
>"I-I'm not insecure! I totally have sex and you didn't"

What a pathetic dude lol
>>
>>20333113
>>20334879
>>20335335
>>20335365
I'm just observing and I have to say, you seem to be the insecure one or probably high schooler

You literally challenged him over the internet and then back down when he calls you out on it. Faggot
>>
>>20335365
also,
>ask your mom
Jesus you think you're clever. you could have answered his question you virgin
>>
>>20335379
You realize you're quoting like 4 different people right?
>>
>>20335365
lol alright you gotta be like 13 years old. I forgot fedora wearing preteens frequent this site and /x/ has gone downhill.

Yea man, I do have sex on a regular basis, and this is a thread about women.

You're obviously a virgin and have absolutely nothing to contribute. So why are you in here? Sad.
>>
>>20335408
you all looked so similar you all seemed like a retard
>>
>>20335408
Peoples stupidity on this site is a perfect reflection of humanity. Filled with absolute fucking idiots that have nothing to offer the world. I actually look forward to the great culling at this point.
>>
>>20335421
let's start with yourself
>>
>>20335418
Please eliminate yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>20335421
>>20335434
you talk like a retard dude
>>
>>20335433
If it meant I'd never have to deal with another fucking retarded useless mouth breathing virgin scunt like you then fine
>>
OP got so assblasted that he actually stopped tripping so he could samefag against all the people calling out his petty behaviour
Sasuga, faggot
>>
>>20335438
No.
>>
>>20335439
>>20335441
I'm not OP, just seeing the great unwashed but what do you expect from the internet
>>
>>20335441
I'm at a different IP address lol

Thanks for bumping my thread tho trolls
>>
>>20335447
No, that anon is right.
>>
>>20335447
Let's deconstruct your emissions

>Peoples stupidity on this site is a perfect reflection of humanity.
great, we have an intellectual

>Filled with absolute fucking idiots
only idiots have ever used the phrase "absolute fucking idiots"

>that have nothing to offer the world.
yeah offer them your death

>I actually look forward to the great culling at this point.
tip fedora

>Please eliminate yourself from the gene pool.
please go back to wherever hole you came from
>>
>You sound like a faggot that I would love to bully
Hahaha who says that

read what you wrote slowly then examine yourself

>>
>>20335498
Right?!
Comical how pathetic these trolls are. They're shills.
>>
>>20335471
You're a pathetic shill. I'm honestly not sure if you're bot or not but either way You suck.
>>
>>20333097
My girlfriends sister is a cancer and she is the most worthless person ive ever met. She dosent do shit, expects others to respect her and do what she wants. Very fucking selfish and insecure. Is this normal for cancer sluts?
>>
>>20335636
Only from the perspective of a judgemental faggot
>>
>53 replies
>18 posters

OP stop samefagging, it's embarassing
>>
>>20335636
Sounds like she's a very sad, insecure, and unfulfilled person.
I truly hope that both you and her learn how to be kinder and more giving of your compassion to others.
>>
stop being so clingy
t. virgo male
>>
>>20335659
Shut the fuck up and get out.

You're an embarrassment of a human if you even are one
>>
>>20335856
Yes exactly. Good advice
>>
>>20335925
Then why do they have claws detached Virgo man?
>>
>>20336097
OP are you a literal child? The only other explanation for you being such a little bitch is autism
>>
>>20336110
They attack to protect.
>>
>>20335925
I can't. I just feel so much affection and care for people, that it's hard not to show it. I just want to take care of people and make them happy.
>>
>>20336130
kill yourself already
>>
>>20336130
Karma is coming for you faggot.

You will see
>>
shit thread
>>
>>20336794
>>20336802
>Still only 20 posters

Samefagging is the real bad karma here, son
>>
this thread got very creepy very fast..
started with OP posting about an innocent topic, then he became straight-up obsessive to a weird level, then he just went full-blown autistic...
>>
File: 62132118 .jpg (30 KB, 500x528)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>20332061
>cancer boy stares at cancer girl from across bookstore lounge area
>"hey, femanon!"
>"hey"
>"so... ... ...yyeah."
>"mm, hmm"
>".......-___-......."
>"....????...."
>"oh, look at time, i'm late. Nice meeting you."
>"yep."

>Yep.
It's just not going to work out.
>>
>>20332061
i dated 2 cancers and im a cancer, they were the fucking most bat shit mind fucking game playing whores ive ever met, not a single redeeming quality and they took joy in torturing me emotionally for 6 months

i fucking hate cancer women almost as much as i hate virgos
>>
>>20337855
>not a single redeeming quality
>took joy in torturing me emotionally
>6 months

People treat you the way you allow them to. Stop blaming others for acting immature; they are young, lost souls. Allow only good into your life, and you will be rewarded with good.
>>
File: IMG_3847.jpg (124 KB, 1080x799)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Capri women who's debating ordering Nembutal pills so I can commit suicide here
>>
Cancers are kind, moody, retreat into their shells, are intuitive and are water signs. According to synastry, water signs pair well with earth signs. So being a Taurus, you should be a good fit according to Sun signs. She probably has nice titties. And you probably like choking her during sex.
I'm a Virgo who married a Cancer man and we have been dating for 11 years now. I love my crab.
>>
>>20332140
Let´s do this.

I (pisces male) met this cancer female on Tinder. She has the face of an angel, brown hair, greenish eyes, very pale skin, but turns out she's a massive whore that slept with over 20 men and she's only 20.

We sleep on our first date. She screams and wet my bed, says she cummed seven times.

I want more. I text her. She's never available (she does have a job and hobbies). I think alright moving on. After a while she texts me: where are you? I ask her out. She's not available that day. Rinse. Repeat.

What's going on here?
>>
Bump
>>
>>20332061
I dated two Cancer women, still my favorite. The cooked and cleaned and wanted to keep their home nice. I didn't even mind the emotional outbursts because their domestic skills trumped everything else. Dating other signs has just made me miss Cancer girls more.
>>
>>20337855
Did they cheat? Were they actually whores?
>>
>>20337896
She has great titties. I do like choking her but she doesn't like rough sex. I have to do the gentle choke. Gonna try again when I get her really turned on and freaky.
>>
>>20338009
How do you know she fucked that many dudes? Maybe she's just a Slut or maybe wants to see you keep persuing her ? You got the feels?
>>
>>20332061
>These women are fucking psychic. Very.
Been dating one for couple of months. Both sun and moon in cancer (sidereal). If you get past the shell, she can be one of the most nurturing and intense woman out there.
>>
>>20338938
She told me.
Wouldn’t mind pursuing if it would yield results but if their thing is just teasing to feel wanted than no.
I kind of would like to keep her, yeah.
>>
>>20338973
She wants your occasional validation when she needs it.
Don‘t pursue, attraction is non - negotiable.
Pump and dump, never do something else with tinder hoes.
>>
>>20338009
>Tinder
90% of the people on Tinder are lowlife degenerates. Let's exclude them as statistical anomalies, yeah?
>>
File: 1518539929842.gif (193 KB, 404x416)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
>>20332076
>>
Met my cancer gf delivering pizza. She was the last delivery I made before I was taking off for 3 weeks. Boss even made me stay an extra half hour and the delivery came in 5 min later and it was hers.

We dated for a year and a half before I broke up with her for lying to my face for some shit but desu I was a pussy about it. We hung out practically everyday. Aside from the phony “love” shit, I genuanly liked her,l and could spend so much time together because she got my humor, shared interested and we got along great.

Physic point is a great point, felt that way too about her and she’s into Wiccan shit and magic.

After the breakup I went dark for almost a year, on and off with the occasional text but I didn’t see her for months. Then we started hanging it again. Long story short, she is a fucking psycho with terrible vices and past experiences hat troubles her life, still going through some deep shit with alcohol, eating disorder, bad relationships, but when things are good, they’re great when we hang out. She’s been fighting for me since. She has a heart of gold and is super caring, loves to cook and nurture, and embraces her feminity without the bullshit you hear today regarding such buzzwords.

I really don’t want to be with her but she embodies a lot of qualities a good women should have. She’s a true best friend, unfortunately there’s still trouble, and she’s very manipulative and puts me through shit, when explained she sees her ways and how’s shes wrong but it’s hell getting there.

TLDR; op is on point
>>
>>20339194
Cap female here

Im a completely obedient girl to any bf who shows me the smallest bit of affection
>>
>>20339220
1. Post your chart
2. Post your contact info
>>
Cancer girl I got with cheated on her bf of four years to be with me, and then went in and out of a relationship with me and him over the next six months until she blocked me on everything.

Great sex and wonderful tits. Genuinely miss those tits.
>>
File: IMG_3914.png (93 KB, 520x520)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>20339473
Hiiii
>>
>>20339498
yeah that happened to me too. I was the bf though
>>
File: GOLDEN KEK.png (650 KB, 640x640)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>20332076
>>
File: 1513429784975.jpg (231 KB, 700x525)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>20332076
>>
>>20339806
Are you cute?

Are you in Europe?
>>
cap girl wake up
>>
>>20339806
You didn't post contact info. How can I know if you're actually obedient?
>>
>>20340428
Well I dislike myself by boys and exes have said I am, yes. And yes

>>20340525
>>20340765
My one thing is it takes me ages to feel safe with a guy
But once I do, I'm pretty much his
>>
>>20341238
it's gonna be hard to sell myself on the internet but I'd love for you to get to know me

would you like to keep in touch?
>>
File: crab.png (133 KB, 450x450)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Taurus here, Cancers are nice I like all Water signs but I've never talked to much Pisces.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.