[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>20329382
>>
trading.
>>
Male
Leo

Just a general read please, I guess my biggest concern at the moment is if I will make new friends. pretty fucking lonely lately.
>>
File: 1499216672490.jpg (77 KB, 540x960)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
am I wasting my time with the occult if I don't even believe in my own existence
I think I'm in a perpetual state of uncertainty
the only things I can seem to trust are my senses insofar as I experience them, not whether they are true or not
>>
>>20333933
If you exist then all your problems are still not real, tell me what stops you from packing your bags and just going to another state and start a new life? Exactly nothing really, once you understand that you are truly the master of your life, you will feel freedom and it will not matter if you are "real" or not because at least you escaped the mental prison.

Im going to bet you are 23 years old tops, dont worry friend this game is only that....a game.
>>
>>20333941
but I do understand that I'm free, it's just that there seems to be nothing inside to propell me in any direction
I seem to have become one with the inertia
it's like I'm sitting in a locked room with the key in arm's reach but it makes no difference because the room and what lies beyond are one in the same
>>
>>20333953
May I tell you something? Youve fucking figured it out, trust me I know how you feel right now, its not even depression, you feel frustrated for sure, like someone finally telling you the big secret and then just poof dissapearing leaving you sitting in this simulation like "well enjoy".

And you are like "ok? But what if I want out before I get old? ITS SO FUCKING BORING, I CANT TALK ABOUT NETFLIX ANYMORE.

I get you, trust me, sadly I do not know what will propell you but remember to stop thinking things so much, know that you know what you know for a reason, just keep living in the moment day by day and DONT EVER FUCKING EVER BE AFRAID.
>>
>>20333875
Which deck is that?
>>
>>20334021

http://corinneelyseart.blogspot.com/2014/05/blog-post.html

i don't think it's a released deck, just some art
>>
trading, how will my date with kathlene go today?
>>
>>20334435
>Kathlene
>>
Doing a trade
>>
>>20334752
My query is if I'll speak to any guy I like romantically this weekend... If I do can you tell me anyrhijng about them? Your Query?
>>
>>20334760
ok!
Will this goal be done today?
> I'll speak to any guy I like romantically this weekend... If I do can you tell me anyrhijng about them? Your Query?

>3 of wands rev
Damn seems like not. I feel like your advances are going to be met by a guy who is mad snobby.
I feel like they wont give you the time of day
I'm sorry
>>
Does anyone do palmistry ? It's rare to find such people on /div/ usually.
>>
trading
>>
>>20334779
I see a woman working away, chipping with a hammer at a block.

No, but you'll get half way there
>>
>>20334837
YEET
>>
>>20334837
Also thank you!
>>
>>20334902
Did you have another query? I still owe you one, I talked to the STATS girl I made her smile but she was in a hurry, God shes beautiful.
>>
>>20334967
>I talked to the STATS girl I made her smile but she was in a hurry, God shes beautiful.

Oh my god!! Congrats me dude! I'm so proud of you!
Oh man this makes me so happy!!!

>Is my anxiety about school something to actually be worried about? Or is this all in my head?
>>
what is the black sunrise? who is trying to communicate with me
>>
I'll trade a 9 card lenormand spread for a good reading.
>>
File: yuri.gif (26 KB, 250x300)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
Morning /div/

I will do two readings [2]. From those interested i need

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Please keep in mind this is practice and that it might take me considerable time to respond. Good luck
>>
>>20335008
What's my next girlfriend like?
Male
Thanks!
>>
>>20335008
Female
Next bf? Do you know his personality?
>>
>>20335008

female
what is my next job like?
>>
>>20335008
female
am I gonna find someone in the near future?
>>
>>20334975
Well we will see what happens between her and I.

I got the moon as the court card as well as 9 of swords, and the temperance card.

No its all in your head, your stressing yourself out.
>>
>>20335003
>>20335008
If you want to trade
>>
Trading. Will my next Gf be blonde or brunette?
>>
>>20335054
I see sandy blonde, almost brunette. But it honestly doesn't matter much, since she'll be dying her hair.
>>
>>20335024
>Well we will see what happens between her and I.

woah woah partner! I love the energy ,but do be a bit more chill with her. Dont be too enthusiastic and come off strong. I feel the connection is nice and really new. Innocent even.
Water it and give it care. Treat is slowly and with love!
>>
Hello. I am a fucking loser. Please someone read my future and tell me what's my talent. I will appreciate it and send good energy towards you.
>>
>>20335076
>woah woah partner! I love the energy ,but do be a bit more chill with her. Dont be too enthusiastic and come off strong. I feel the connection is nice and really new. Innocent even.
Water it and give it care. Treat is slowly and with love!

Oh I don't really have ethusiasm I honestly am expecting nothing to happen, she seems out of my league lol. But well see

>>20335063
Query?
>>
>>20335087
Tryyyyyyyy it!
>>
>>20335090
alright, I will

Did you wanna trade again?
>>
>>20335087
Adding more to the blond/brunette thing: I see you being torn between two girls. But this isn't a decision that you need to mull over. Just let things go.

As for my query: should I ask out this one guy for V-Day, or no?
>>
>>20335121
Do you want to trade with anothe? Wha rquery?
>>
>>20335121
Sure go ahead, just don't expect to jump into a relationship with this person but you should build yourself with them but for V-day yeah the cards said positive. I got a 4 of wands, followed by wheel of fortune and chariot rev
It will take time to get this person to where you want them but for V-day go right ahead.
>>
>>20335161
Nice, thanks.
>>
>>20335134
My question's been answered, but I can answer you query if you want.
>>
I will read for like 20 minutes. Method is bibliomancy

>Query(No love, generals, 3rd party)
>Gender
>Winter picture :)
>>
>>20335121
Was one of the girls I was tore between, was she a redhead?
>>
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 471x312)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>20335168
Hi
Male
Will i be able to study abroad this year?
Thanks
>>
>>20335168
Will I become a successful musician?
Male
>>
File: 1504146340685.jpg (16 KB, 485x303)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>20335168
>Would the outcome of a ritual I am planning turn out positive?
>Male
>>
>>20333875
Would love a tarot reading or anything for that matter. Some info about me,
>19 Male
>Sun in Virgo, Moon in Scorpio, Ascendant in Leo
>Very Light blue eyes
>Question: Is my life headed towards an upswing or am I only at the beginning of this long depressive state I'm in? Is my mental illness getting better, or is my current method (medication) hurting me more?
>>
>>20335169
I don't know. I think one of them was a blond, though. But the point is that you shouldn't agonize over two women, when you should just let things run their course. This will help you see what you want by the end.
>>
File: winterpic.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>20335168
Is my life going in the right route?
female
>>
File: pulltheplug.jpg (22 KB, 530x298)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>20335190
The Devil/King of Pentacles reversed

You are in chains and it isnt going to get better unless you break free from them. Sadly i do not see your mental state getting better, though it isnt getting any worse right now.. CatPeople says stay on the meds, now is not the time to stop taking them. You will get worse if you do.
>>
>>20335030

Still here?
>>
>>20335190
You’re medication isn’t hurting you, give it time it’ll work out.
t.bipolar anon
>>
File: shtPW52.jpg (28 KB, 578x960)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>20335177
Checked, son!
The problem, that is to say, is educational. It is a problem of continuously moulding the consciousness both of the directing group and of the larger executive group that lies immediately below it. The consciousness of the masses needs only to be influenced in a negative way.

Apparently not, anon, and even if you do study abroad, the experience will be subpar.

>>20335181
They have been subdivided in many ways, they have borne countless different names, and their relative numbers, as well as their attitude towards one another, have varied from age to age: but the essential structure of society has never altered.

No, you won't. You are going to have as much success as you have right now.

>>20335185
turns out CP is male :D

>Is he going to find it positive
She twisted herself round and pressed her bosom against him. He could feel her breasts, ripe yet firm, through her overalls. Her body seemed to be pouring some of its youth and vigour into his.
“Yes, I like that,” he said.

Yeah, have fun CP.

--

Thanks for the queries and best of luck.
>>
>>20335212
Yessir.
>>
>>20335010

Queen of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles. Page of Cups, Page of Swords

>tfw they are all court-cards

wew she will have some did OwO

Jk

Seems like she will be a tremendously organized person. Its likely that this will be an apparent trait of her, very lady-like although nothing snobby. You might actually identify with her mannerism, if not as something you do, as something you crave for. Now, there is a warning in her overall personality and that is that she is going to be somewhat belligerent even though she is motherly, she might be the type of oppressing mother, if that makes sense to you.

Good luck

>>20335317

Nice. Query?
>>
>>20335324
i'm a girl wondering if anything will happen between my ex, who I still love, and me, this week?
>>
>>20335324
Sounds like a rollercoaster of emotions. Thank you so much for the reading.
Do you think it's going to be long until we meet?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading.
>>
>>20335401
query
>>
>>20335400
Ill do coin tosses and scrying do you accept? Im somewhat a rookie but not that bad.
>>
>>20335404
How will my date with K go today?
Query?
>>
Trading, I can do tarot
>>
File: 1437677290614.png (392 KB, 715x1141)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>20335211
About what I expected. Hopefully I can stay determined and not fall to my mental issues. Thank you very much for the reading friend. Have a great afternoon.
>>
>>20335410
I see a man getting up from a hospital bed, he changes the frown on his face to a smile and walks out of the room with no care in the world, nothing wrong with him, into the unknown.The sun is shining outside, through the window though.

It will go well. You will stop feeling miserable, and start being happy. It might be a little weird, awkward at first but it will get better. Good times await even after the date is over.

does anything happen for me love wise this weekend?
>>
>>20335167
Thanks... I want to know what my next bf looks like =)
>>
>>20335217
Yea I've been bouncing between medications the past few months and I've jsut been thinking about giving it up all together. I know its not hurting me, but after being on it so long you wonder if you're better off without it. Thanks friend.
t.OCD/Depression/Anxious anon :(
>>
>>20335431
I don't see anything sorry, I got lovers rev as the court card I am sorry.
>>
>>20335428
Query?
>>
>>20335406
Ya sure, three card draw tarot.

My query is about this girl Zoe. We just ran into eachother, I'd like to know what kind of future is possible. Friends, paryners, anything?

Scry may be the most helpful.

I'd also like to know why communication is difficult.
>>
Can someone give me a 25 card reading?

Daniel
Male
Leo
Am I a vampire?
>>
>>20335406
Not that anon but I'll trade you a reading for a scry. I'll match your depth.

What does my next bf look like?
>>
>>20335328

I have been struggling with this reading for some reason. I understand the cards but i believe the reason why i am having the hard time is because of the question in essence.

So. You like him, he is in the middle which is not a good thing. Basically, he believes he is in a good position after a while, or at least that he is leaning towards a good position, but said position does not exactly includes you, although he is not denying you either, but it is more like he does not want to risk getting burnout with you again.

I dont see much of an interaction until the end of the week, basically there is going to be internal development that will actually suit your goal, even if you are not hands-on. Things will smooth until they reach a harmony state. Funny part is that you two might not even talk. Now, he has other options and this is worth taking into account, it might be the reason why he think he is better. Honestly, your choices for action are not that great, even if your relationship will improve, it will still be more of a distance-and-acceptance scenario rather than an actual romantic relationship i am afraid.

Aim for friendship but dont get too personal, you might want to play things in the long run although you may also just want to move on. Sorry.

I would like a general reading for my well being if thats ok.
>>
Would love a reading

20 M
Cancer-Leo
Recently lost all of my friends and the respect of my family
>>
>>20335511
You first since yure easyer. Remember im a rookie but not that bad.

I got a perception he is rouhly same size as you. Brown hair somewhat muscular, hell seem funny to you but over time youll find that you are slighlty more inteligent than him. Id recomend you talk your fealings and wills and wants with him or relationship will spiral out since you will both strive to be independent and silly dogs who each want theyr own way. But you will work out in a cute way. He will have strong face pronounced lower part (jaw) it will look sweet to you. Id say youll meet him in a somewhat soon period i get the fealing of 6 months or less. Youll be generaly happy with him. But jsut realise hell be of somewhat similar intelect as you just slightly sillier. Hell be quite quirky and dont embaress him infront of his freinds since he wants to be seen as stronk.
>>
>>20335551
I don't know anyone like that but thanks. Whats your query?
>>
>>20335475

Cmms are difficult cause little nanobots are frying your brain. Just joking dont be silly technology has improved they dont use that anymore.

Your comnication abilities are hinderd since you are afraid and are subconsciously expecting something big to happen so you are nervous.

Zoe My initial impression is she will be like a orbiting friend nothing to much because she has other interests not really other guys thatmuch (she wouldnt see you as the potentia partner because of different life philosophies like you are off to her in your way of solving problems your mentality and nature she is something different but will be a interesting aquaintance once in a while) kinda liek stress relief. So probably aquaintancess.

Was i somewhat correct?
>>
>>20335563

You dont know that person but in roughly 2 months or less youll get aquainted with him.

Why cant i utalise my absolut mental potential is my question.
>>
File: catpeopletarot.jpg (27 KB, 351x210)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Cat Peoples Cat Tarot
name question and picture are all I require
>>
>>20335579
A
Am I going to date her?
>>
File: wallhaven-326286.jpg (245 KB, 1400x1820)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>20335584
7 of Wands
Yes
>>
File: ttt.png (28 KB, 488x463)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>20335579
Hello again fuzball

Kristijan

What do i have to do to unlock all of my mental potential in the quickest ammount of time.
>>
>>20335599
The Shortest rout lies through the Emperor; You must rule over every situation with an firm but warm fist, This will lead you to the Magician; A powerful card indeed.
>>
File: 191.jpg (247 KB, 500x577)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>20335579
C
Will I find a gf within 4 months?
>>
>>20335624

indeed thank you. I bless your fuzziness.
>>
>>20335579
A
Do I know my next fuck buddy?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 256x197)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20335579
Leo
What does A think of me?
>>
File: 3irji23r9232.jpg (61 KB, 640x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>20335629
Six of Cups/Knight of Pentacles/Seven of Pentacles, reversed

You are kind and a knight in shining armor; but currently you are searching in the wrong places, The seeds of love just arnt there. As Ches would say, go to a bar or something...
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 498x300)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>20335579
P
Whats the fastest way to learn telepathy
>>
File: 7dXzrXc.jpg (76 KB, 499x499)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>20335641
Page of Pentacles
if you are still in school you will find her there. Otherwise... the cute nerd in the library...
>>
>>20335516
Five of Coins

Poverty and despair lingers around you

Seven of Cups + Queen of Swords

They do not mesh with the reality of what is around you. You dream and dream of a better future, do not od anything to implement it instead of pondering. It does you no good. You need to go out and make changes. Look at how you do not do anything for yourself, instead of daydream and think. Your situation will not get better magically, only action causes results.
>>
>>20335642
The Emperor(again so I repulled) and Five of Wands

He thinks you are wise and strong but also feels that you have recently been dropping the wands, failing.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (210 KB, 777x1000)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>20335579
Hey CP, will me and my friend make up or are we just not homies anymore? I feel like I want to clear the air, but I think there's been a lot of bad blood now. Can trade if you like :3
>>
>>20335516
>>20335655
Woops wrong reading >>20335571
>>
>>20335657
Can you elaborate on the 'dropping the wards' part? Not sure what it means... thanks!
I'm male and she's female btw
>>
>>20335663
Its alright ill manage.
>>
>>20335666
chekd
>>
File: Empress.jpg (141 KB, 570x570)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>20335646
I sent the card out through my mind
>You rely too much on others, You must become intune with yourself.
>>
>>20335579
AA
Am I gonna get into a romantic relationship soon?
>>
File: 1506636520416.jpg (520 KB, 641x1025)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>20335662
Queen of Wands, Ten of Wands

They think you have been through alot and will forgive you.
>>
File: maj12.jpg (77 KB, 350x600)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>20335666
Just doing things wrong y'know.
>>
>>20335461
Are you still there? Sorry I had an emergency phone call. If anyone wants to trade let me know.
>>
>>20335675
Ace of Wands
Yes! You can do it!
>>
>>20335686
Thank you ^^
I hope you are right but I am too emotionally retarded to open the dialogue of conversation so we'll need to just wait and see.
W-who needs friends..right?
>>
>>20335696
I'm here anon. What's your query? Need your gender and name or initial.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 720x401)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>20335579
S
Did she cheat on me with who I think she did
>>
>>20335691
I see. Well it does really make sense, all things you said. Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 1.jpg (556 KB, 1440x1581)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>20335579

R
How will the relationship with my ex be during these days?
>>
>>20335709
I am sorry to ask the same generic question, but I want to know if there is any meaning to the dreams I have had about F, she's a female I am a male.

What do you want to ask about?
>>
File: thinking_man_PNG11595.png (798 KB, 1169x916)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>20335712
Six of Pentacles, Reversed Yes, and more
>>
File: Sad-kitty.jpg (74 KB, 600x395)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>20335715
Five of Pentacles, Reversed
Better, things have been said and done but you are both moving on
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 259x195)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20335624
Asking for my male friend (C)

What does Cha think of my friend C?
>>
File: meow.png (222 KB, 530x500)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>20335579
M
Does he want a baby with me or something?
>>
>>20335748
>and more
What do you mean
>>
File: Elfenlied.jpg (103 KB, 900x675)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>20335768
Ten of Swords, Eight of Cups, Reversed, The Devil
Unfortunatly she does not like him, even feel chained to him so to speak, but will not leave his side if it came to it.
>>
>>20335773
I mean shes a ho
>>
>>20335728
There is no such thing as a generic question to me anon.
Let see.
> there is any meaning to the dreams I have had about F,
Certainly yes. I don't know what kind of relationship you two have so this could be a bit general. But the point is, these dreams are trying to tell you something and something big. What kind of dreams do you have? Are they trying to do something you can't? Maybe because you're scared to do it? Your dreams are about how do you think she is instead of how she REALLY is? Or maybe how do you remember her? The thing here is your feelings for her seems real but there are in between something good and being obsessed with her. The next time you have a dream of her try to remember everything you do with her, and if that thing can be done in the real world try to do it. If you dream about her doing something check that out too. I'm kinda worried with 2 knights showing up, so this could be related to 2 men. To end, could be a prophetic dream? Yes.
Tell me if you want to know something else.
9 of wands, 4 of wands, Knight of cups, The devil, Wheel of fortune, The empress.
I want to know about my ex. Will she show up in my life again?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 450x450)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>20335786
Okay, I sorta knew that but damn.
What now
How do I deal with this sort of mental abuse
>>
File: 2.jpg (17 KB, 191x331)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>20335769
The High Priest, Reversed
Heh thats a hard yes, BUT he dousnt feel he is man enough to handle a baby
>>
>>20335579
j
are they going to contact me this month?
>>
>>20335793
Thanks anon, just one question, you are a female and he's a male? I will start yours now.

If you want to trade again after I finish yours let me know.
>>
>>20335795
You fuck another girl. It really is that simple m8. Don’t let these thot ass hoes fuck with your self esteem. You can do it bro
>>
File: meowmaomeow.jpg (141 KB, 770x945)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>20335796
Welp. Thanks, CatPeople.
>>
>>20335803
I'm male and she's a female.
>>
>>20335579
André
Will I get married to this girl?
>>
>>20335809
Okay I will check on yours, thanks for confirming this.
>>
Trading.

>male
>23
>initial R

Should i talk again to my best friend, L?
>>
>>20335516
Bear, Fox, Garden
Moon, letter, ring
clouds, tower, fish, Man

[I don't suggest you look up the meanings because this spread is not like tarot and really different]

You have made an adversary out of someone who is jealous or envious of you to some extent. This might be someone you were once close to or committed to (commitment doesn't have to be just love related, could be a close friend who broke your trust) and have a broken relationship with them so-to-speak. You know who they are already, and consciously you want to not have this person be a problem in your life so things could be good publicly for you, while subconsciously you still don't like them as your feelings of hurt/confusion more to a sense of a defensive stance for your own protection. What matters to you the most, on a subconscious scale, is personal success for your own well being, and consciously you know that you get that from having a good public image.

In the past the situation was a bit rocky, but you had practical success with this popular adversary, until a storm of confusion that resulted in feelings being hurt came about. It's sort of weird how it happened, because nothing really happened except someone's intuitive nature one day decided to go askew and cause things to fuck up. It could have felt like it came out of no where for either you or them. Now you're in a situation about whether or not you should communicate with them about fixing whatever union you had with them.

>>
>>20335823
L is a male too?
>>
>>20335809
>Ace of cups reversed
>6 of swords
>6 of cups
She's very hurt, seems to be like the reason why you broke up is mostly because some differences that you have with her, however she seems to think it's not really your fault, currently she's very very sad about what happened between the two of you and that's why it will take a while for you to be able to talk to her again, however there is some hope, because she understands that it wasn't entirely your fault, but rather, something that happened unintendedly.

There is also a need for you to work on whatever caused you to break up. Give her some space and time to heal her wounds and then she shall allow you to be in her life again, but this healing process might take a while so be patient. In the meantime improve yourself as much as you can, show her you are not the same person as before once she's feeling better.
>>
>>20335516

The way you go about it should be in one or two ways, ultimately it's the same ideal of "ass kissing", but you could either address how good you two are together, how much you admire them, etc. or worship them, say how much you miss how things used to be and addressing the confusion head on. You'll get the same outcome, which is what you subconsciously desire of success, regardless but I'm not sure if it's ethical as much as them realizing how good you two worked together.

The future involves you and this person having a firm partnership like you had before that would bring you the abundance that you seek.

I think this person is in a work setting, but I'm not entirely sure on that. Either way it works out and you need this.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 375x212)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>20335806
Yeah but it was my fucking dad, dude
>>
>>20335832
Yes.
>>
>>20335643
Thank you, my man!
>>
>>20335833
Thanks for the reading m8!
>>
File: JKPXCtD.jpg (47 KB, 676x867)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>20335579
A
Should I make it seem like I'm angry at her today or would that just make things worse
>>
>>20335840
Any feedback on the accuracy?
>>
>>20335516
>>20335829
>>20335834
Sorry these were meant to go together. Took me a while to think about too (apologies)

>>20335516
That sounds true, and he told me last time we spoke that he's going to therapy so. He does have a lot of girls he talks to.

If he doesn't want to be with me, he probably won't speak to me. Thanks.
>>
>>20335837
You should. Was the reason for stop talking a woman?
BUT don't expect too much for talking to him again tho. I believe if a woman was the reason, he is still with her and he really depends on that woman approval to do anything.
Tell me if you want more info about the reading anon.
>>
File: 1516310205933.jpg (38 KB, 540x526)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>20335579
R
What does H think of me?
>>
>>20335806
How do I deal with mental abuse from my family tho

I dont think its very usual to have that happen
>>
>>20335564
Yeah, i can see that. There are definately some differences between us.

Nothing here that I havent already ascertained. I suppose I'm wondering how best to push past that.

Your query?
>>
>>20335843
Was ok anon. Even now I don't know why we broke up. I believe she meets someone else and she leaves me because of that. I do miss her sometimes but I miss her more because she was my best friend for years. I wish her good luck with everything tho.
>>
>>20335860
Why am i here (this planet what do i have to acomplish i feal im jstu here for dah lolz but i dont know if its true)?
>>
>>20335861

also this >>20335868

I am suprised i was so accurate for a guy with such little expereince. Guess i tapped into your energy.

I see you two as aquaintances. You are of to her (intellect(your smarter she no likey likey MAIN REASON it trickles down from here basicly), power/authority (your more decisive but not overruling), and she has different life goals so no common topics. imagine a depleted goldmine. Youll be aquaintances but thats maby once evry year or less and thats that.
>>
>>20335579
Which one is better
>R or L
>>
>>20335579
What are N's feelings for me?
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 671x742)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>20335579
M
What is the proper way to deal with my family and (them)
>>
File: vTA7tjt.jpg (20 KB, 386x296)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Sorry went to lunch, Im back now

Two of Wands, Yes
>>
>>20335811
Seven of Swords; Yes!
>>
File: 2-SuperMarioCat.jpg (56 KB, 645x721)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>20335842
Three of Pentacles; Yes!
>>
File: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (35 KB, 500x645)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>20335855
Four of Cups, Sad that things arnt going better. Like she is losing you.
>>
File: o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg (74 KB, 2000x1000)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>20335877
The Star. Reversed/ The Hanged Man
Not a good choice... R
>>
>>20335879
Five of Wands
N wishes you were better
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20335901
Ace of Pentacles and Wands, and the tower

Bring it all crashing down around them, Cause a dramatic scene, be that guy. Then break ties with them
>>
File: 1473374980640.jpg (42 KB, 512x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>20335579
Rachel
do i talk to my next bf this weekened
>>
File: 9a4d5a9.png (811 KB, 1029x2051)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
>>20335579
A
Am I every gonna see LN again?
>>
>>20335961
Yes! Queen of Swords/Six of Cups/Page of Cups

Hes a generous and calm soul
>>
File: Devil-Grohl.jpg (68 KB, 658x370)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>20335964
The Devil. No Something has LN
>>
>>20335579
C
Should I meditate in the morning or before going to bed?
>>
File: 1262124038332.jpg (170 KB, 571x570)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>20335579
J
How will my date go this weekend?
>>
>>20335976
Wut like she's in a relationship or in trouble?
>>
File: pizzabutt1.jpg (48 KB, 704x400)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>20335980
Six of Pentacles implies breakfast is involved, In the morning. Do so after eating, fasting is for nerds.
>>
Trading. Should I bother with K.
>>
File: 1518518619025.jpg (159 KB, 960x696)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>20335579
What do i have to do to improve my learning ?
>>
File: lurking.jpg (5 KB, 205x119)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20335981
The Sun, Reversed
It will go well but you will be unsure. I assure you it would be a lasting relationship however. Good luck!
>>
File: 1468703245083.jpg (25 KB, 446x357)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>20335579
Emma
Is T or A my next bf?
>>
>>20336001
I forgot the name. Linus
>>
>>20336001
Seven of Pentacles, Reversed
Start at the beginning and work your way from there. Ten of Swords- I realize this is harsh news but you didnt absorb anything on your first try.
>>
>>20335945
Thanks
>>
File: Cat-People.jpg (55 KB, 350x294)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>20336003
Ace of Swords, Rev/Temperance
A but you will have to wait patiently
>>
>>20336013
Thanks !
>>
File: 1429399362031.jpg (12 KB, 350x262)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20335579
Mike
Am I going to find a decent job?
>>
File: IMG_7117.jpg (1.42 MB, 3264x2448)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>20335579
Hello CP
Will I meet up with the person I desire this weekend?
My initial is A
>>
File: HunterXhuner.png (116 KB, 244x244)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>20335579
Will i become rich ?
>>
File: catpeople.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>20336028
The Tower

Either in an office building or a total disaster
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 310x163)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20336035
Four of Cups,
No
>>
File: 2d3b6e6.jpg (37 KB, 850x400)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>20335579
A
What happened to Julia?
>>
File: 1505964943800.jpg (89 KB, 620x452)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>20336037
Ten of Wands
You will work yourself to the bone; But i do not foresee riches.
>>
>>20335579
K
Relationship with gf advice
Thank you
>>
File: 1468089779833.png (1.22 MB, 1191x1080)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>20335579
jen
does anything havppen for me romance wise this week?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>20336048
King of Cups, Reversed/ Three of Swords, Reversed/The Tower

bad times for julia, She lost her money, friends, and a total disaster happened to her!
>>
File: create.jpg (292 KB, 1140x550)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>20335579
does he have feelings for me?

what is it
>>
File: 2018-02-13-22-07-56-.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20335579
V
Is E my next potential partner?
>>
>>20335579
Eleanor
Why don't people like me?
>>
File: 1515933424858.jpg (24 KB, 570x574)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>20335579
R
There's this girl ''C''. She still loves me ?
>>
>>20336060
Did not expect that
>>
>>20336055
Rejuvenation, Reversed
Take a vacation... alone... You will miss her and love her more but you will also discover yourself.
>>
>>20336061
>>20335579

my name: pri
>>
Trading
>>
>>20336071
Thank you
>>
>>20336075
Query?
>>
File: ....jpg (33 KB, 368x348)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>20335579
Y
will I find a job soon?
>>
>>20336081
How will my relationship with L change if I follow through with doing the Workaway program this summer?
>>
>>20335579
R
What did N think of me?
>>
>>20336057
Six of Wands; Victory! Yes
>>
>>20335579
F
When will I get a gf?
>>
File: IMG_5944.jpg (2.18 MB, 3264x2448)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>20335579
Do I already know the man that I will be in my next relationship with?
Initial A
>>
Trading?
>>
File: CATWOMAN.jpg (262 KB, 1200x1836)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>20336046
So hows my baby ma'at feeling felineperson
>>
Asked my cards what energy I would work best with and literally everything I pulled related to Venus. How 2 work with aphrodite?
>>
>>20336106
Forgot trip
>>
>>20336084
>How will my relationship with L change if I follow through with doing the Workaway program this summer?

Well anon, terribly. Doing this will the thing who finish your relationship with L. It's going to be abrupt and painful as hell.
Sorry for the short answer but the cards are really straightforward.

ace of wands, the tower, strength, 10 of swords, 10 of cups, 5 of pentacles, 7 of swords.

Tell me if you need to know more about the query.
>>
>>20336111
Talk to Hermetic Magician
>>
File: 1473196483179.png (204 KB, 375x375)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>20335579
E
Female
What happens this week between H and me? He is male. thanks
>>
File: 1509407506176.jpg (89 KB, 960x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>20336061
>>20336061
No, disharmony
>>
File: 20060726.jpg (83 KB, 500x551)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>20336063
Knight of cups yes
>>
>>20336116
Well, they really wanted to do this and I said I would, but I’m really timid and shy. This is something they wanted to do. I know I would really enjoy it if I just did it, but like I said I’m timid. What’s your query...
>>
>>20336064
Ten of Cups; If I had to guess you are clingy
>>
File: flyingclocks.jpg (39 KB, 590x350)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>20336068
The world; yes
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 512x384)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>20335579
K
Okay I get what Im supposed to do but but I also want to come off as less of a narcissist and dont want to hurt anyone. Im a lot more sensitive and low self esteem than people assume
>>
>>20336135
Thanks Catpeople
>>
>>20335579
A
Could you tell me where I can find LN please?
>>
>>20335579
E
Will i actually find friends anytime soon?
>>
File: 1501289207556.jpg (109 KB, 660x901)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>20336145
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1517885810041.jpg (34 KB, 640x427)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>20336082
Page of Wands; Yes!
>>
>>20336132
Are you a girl? If so, be careful if you do that because the card I drew to clarify the seven of swords was the king of cups, so a guy with an emotional bond with you is going to play unfairly.
My query is.
> What should I do with her? (love related)
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20336087
Nine of Pentacles.
N really liked you. Thougt you were a warm person.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 297x170)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20336092
Six of Wands jumped out of the deck; Victory!

Soon
>>
File: Cute as fuck.jpg (330 KB, 2600x2600)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>20335579
E
Do I have a future with T or will I eventually face heartbreak with her?
>>
File: Catman_07.jpg (52 KB, 290x430)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>20336094
Page of Swords
Yes. I sense a young brave man who is going places.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (14 KB, 316x341)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>20335579
Shay
Could you give me advice on how to do better in college I'm doing terrible atm
>>
File: pupp.jpg (44 KB, 800x533)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>20335579
name is weird af: odalis

what does this cute guy think about me?
>>
>>20336171
Thank you CatPeople
>>
File: 1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg (100 KB, 450x337)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>20336106
King of Cups, Reversed/ Six of Cups

Grumpy, But generous. She will reward you with abundance just be careful of her teeth
>>
>>20335431
ehh well she just cancelled so....
>>
File: IMG_4976.jpg (1.09 MB, 2448x2611)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>20336177
Hmmm can you give me a description of his appearance at all?
Thanks CP!
>>
>>20336119
Ten of Pentacles
Ahem, Wear protection or youll get kittens!
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31 KB, 248x200)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>20336145
The Hanged Man
Jail
>>
>>20336140
Actually wait, ill take a guess here
Me trying to have empathy only makes me come off as more narcissistic
>>
>>20336139
Za Warudo ! Thanks !
>>
File: macmacbookandcheese.jpg (50 KB, 599x594)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>20335579
S
If I went to her dorm that day wld she have given me the S U C C?
>>
Should I give K another chance she just cancelled on our date.

I can do Tarot or Runes?
>>
File: 1518371446123.jpg (103 KB, 800x600)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>20335579
Hi Cat
Ferdinand
Alex knows that i want a relation with her?
Thanks
>>
>>20336148
The Fool, Reversed
You will have to go outside.
>>
>>20335579
K or J depends which variant you use
Will I finally fuck her tommorow and will she enjoy it?
>>
>>20336174
The Hermit, No
>>
>>20336274
I assume that "no" was for the first question.
Hmm.
I guess I've always been unsure with her when we text but when we're together it feels better.

Thank you though. we'll see what happens
>>
>>20335579
D
Does E has somebody else in his mind?
>>
>>20336194
Two of cups, rev/five of cups, rev
keep at it through the boredom, really. you have to study hard, take the advice i made earlier, start from the beginning again.
>>
>>20335579
Ch
What does O think of me?
>>
File: ascxas.jpg (63 KB, 500x368)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>20336283
Oopsie
>>
>>20336151
Thank you!
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (3 KB, 267x200)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
>>20336196
Five of Wands; He thinks you are kind of a screw up but Two of Wands says he sees potential in you. Page of Cups and also that you are a calm meditative soul
>>
File: 2e3eb79.jpg (179 KB, 1080x1080)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>20336288
Shoot forgot pic
>>
Trading.
>>
>>20336299
im fuckin jelly
>>
>>20336285
I'm a diff guy but thanks
>>
>>20335579
A
What will this day be like to me?
>>
>>20336306
Query?
>>
>>20336359
Should I give this girl another chance. K is her name.

Query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>20336363
Probably No but it is up to you.
She's not going to change the way she is. Because she has fun being like that. I believe the problem is, you can fight your way through and achieve what you want with her, and your motives are not as clear as you think. And sadly you will regret this sooner than you think. And be careful because she seems selfish as hell.
2 of pentacles, queen of swords, 7 of wands, the devil, king of wands, 9 of wands.
My query is
> Will I meet someone (love/relationship related) soon?
Tell me if you want to know more about the reading.
>>
>>20336415
I guess I just won't have any expectations towards her then. Do you think I can at least sleep with her?

>Wheel of fortune, Lovers, 3 of cups
Not soon.. but it will happen probably within 3 months sorry but probably that long.
>>
>>20336442
> Do you think I can at least sleep with her?
Yes. You have a shot in the sex department with her anon.
Thanks for the reading anon.
>>
File: DUAKaeKXcAAgpH_.png (457 KB, 1047x589)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>20335579
C Can I have a general reading for march
>>
>>20336590

that looks like SAO

is that SAO
>>
>>20336597
No it's Darling in the Franxx but A-1 pictures worked on both of these so that may be what you're seeing
>>
Trading anyone?
>>
>>20336654
Query?
>>
>>20336201
Always so grumpy
>>
>>20336649

Kirito transcends worlds.
>>
>>20336665

Love general for the rest of the month? I am male and single.

What about you?
>>
>>20335435
I see short brown hair? He could be any other race but black, but I'm thinking white or Latino. He seems good-looking by normie standards, and taller than you. Personally, I'd go for someone shorter and chubbier, but to each their own.
>>
>>20336687
Well anon, the thing here is, if you want to have a love relationship or even sex, you need to do something. At least for the rest of the month nobody will show up in your life out of sudden but it seems you were making some changes in your life to be more attractive and you need to put those things to work. Are you still holding some fear from your past right? you need to overcome them and be gentle with yourself. Advice would be, try dating sites/apps, going out to places where you meet someone. If you start doing these things you will find what are you looking for really fast.
King of wands, 8 of pentacles, 8 of wands, the moon, page of cups.
Tell me if you want to know more.
My query is almost the same, but not for this month but the next. March
>>
Reading tarot, one hour; Qualifying requests accepted at my discretion. I don't coddle.

Rules:
>I read for guidance, not entertainment
>no lovesick teen/foreveralone shit
>no tell-me-the-future shit
>no vague/unintelligible shit
>no yes/no/pick-a-choice shit

Requirements:
>a choice from RGB
>a basic geometric shape
>a wu xing element
>request
>>
>>20336832
Blue
Square
Water
What happened to LN I heard she's in Jain or smtng or dead. Where can I meet her
>>
>>20336845
Jail*
>>
>>20336832
>>a choice from RGB
B
>>a basic geometric shape
Triangle
>>a wu xing element
Metal
>>request
A general reading would be awesome. I've had a lot happen this past month. Ex of a few years cheated, got laid off, etc. I'd like to know how to handle it accordingly.
>>
>>20336860

Scream. A lot.

Then make some tea.
>>
>>20336866
Already did the screaming my friend. Working on the tea as we speak.
>>
>>20336860
this >>20336866 . And fuck some bitches too.
>>
>>20336874

Shit dude my most excellent best wishes to you. You'll find a better job and a better woman.
>>
>>20336764

Thank you. That seems about right.

>Hierophant, Star, Three of Cups, Eight of Cups

It seems like you are being somewhat closed to love actually. I believe I can relate somehow. You wish It, but you wish it in a certain way and this limits your opportunities a lot, The worst part is that you acknowledge this and this creates a pessimist attitude. This cards are interesting because they tell me that March has a lot of potential for you but you are prone to miss it. The advice is to socialize more and put yourself out there, someone will buy if you expect they will. If things are left unchanged, you are just going to distance yourself most from your goal, this might happen regardless in a sense, but being inactive just does it the hard way.

Let me know if you need something else or if you want to trade again.
>>
>>20336832
>Red
>Octagon
>Wood

Disclaimer: This isn't lovesick teen shit. I'm a big boy & emotionally stable, but...

> I haven't spoken to my first kiss in about 5 years, and she crossed my mind today. I wanna catch up and see where she's at, etc. How would I go about doing this? I was thinking magic to open communication again, cuz I kinda did the opposite a few years ago. Would some well-placed hoodoo help me out??
>>
>>20336832
B
circle
wood
I want to ask for university this year, in both performance (will be a hard year in terms of subjects) and love, how will love treat me this year.
thanks!
>>
>>20335786
Okay when I mean who I think it is is it my friend or family member
>>
>>20336902
Thank man: Your reading is accurate. I don't want a serious relationship because my last one was a shitty one. (My fiance left me in may and I've been single since then). But to be honest I'm still not sure what I want because I grew up with her and that was my only serious relationship (8y) so I never had a hookup/fwb and I don't even know how sex without being in a relationship really is. And I don't want to be hurt again.
But I need to go out a lot more that's sure.
>>
>>20336832
>>20336832
Wadup Pie.
Things looking dark about as I was to enter public service. I’m fucked now and nothing goes my way, I can’t even think what question to ask but what’s a way out?
Yellow Water Triangle (reversed)
>>
Doing some readings. I need:
> Name or initial (if more people are involved the same)
> Gender
> Query
> Some insight.
> Feedback is really appreciated.
>>
>>20337064
m they are q
I'm female they are male
What should I do?
What course is best for me in this situation?
Should we work through miscommunications and see where it goes or do I need to just cut it off?
I don't want to cut it off.
>>
>>20337064
C
Male
Why don't I feel rested after sleeping?
>>
>>20337064
S
straight male
where ill meet my next gf
>Some insight.
never had one
>>
>>20337064
K
M
How do I master my self destructive tendencies?
Ive forgotten who I am or my goals in life.
>>
>>20337064
P is initial.
Gender is a pleb-boi
Query: if there are things to look up to, where to look?
Insight: I am my greatest friend and the gravest adversary. It’s either compulsion or revulsion tat guides me. No gray area
Feedback upon completion
>>
>>20336936
Stop focusing on having a love life and focus on university and studying. If you want to have a true love life you need to pick a regular partner and stop focusing on looks and appearance. All the greatest barbie looking females always use and abuse because they know they look decent enough to play men and women for fools. Normal people are what you are looking for find a person you can work with to help accomplish tasks love can come afterwards. Love is something that should be earned through companionship looking for a hot dude or bitch to lay with will only resort in problems that will cause you to loose focus on your own goals. For the best looking people almost seem like they were sent to you just to break you and cause you heart complications. You know that whole drawing your soul in to a deep abyss of depression.
>>
Male 28

Is there any potential partner that is fond of me that I dont know of?
>>
>>20337120
Okay was that for B or K because I just dug myself into a hole of bullshit over a bitch
>>
>>20337064
E
Female
Will anything interesting happen in my life soon and how so?
>>
>>20337064
M
Male
Is she (Ml) not answering me cause she had something with him or am i just out of my mind and she is just mad at me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>20337102
And heres more insight
I used to run a circle of artists and painters who were gonna get rich off of porn, decided theres more to life, and now im stuck in a rut because I believe the whole world is run on sociopathy and that theres no point in trying anything
>>
>>20337080
Hello M.
I believe the problem here is him. At least regarding feelings, he started the "moving over you stage". I not sure why but this is the main problem in this issue. You can try to work through the miscommunications but he already made the decision. And he started to feel rejection towards the relationship with you. Sadly there is not too much you can do about it, you can try to calm your feelings going out with your friends and having a good time or even enjoying the little fun you're having with him now but nothing else. If you really try to reach him about this whole issue the most likely outcome would be him telling you the truth about what he decided.
8 of cups, wheel of fortune, 10 of pentacles, 4 of wands, 5 of pentacles, page of swords.
>>
>>20337160
We're talking now. He reached out to me today and told me he didn't reject me, that he wanted to take things slowly.

I had cut him off and started to move on. I deleted him from everything.
>>
>>20337064
You know I have once come to this general a few times looking for answers that went ignored. Really needing help for casuals to help me explain the dreams I was having or whatcha direction I should choose. I remember asking about a dream I can sortaremember having about a man. Weather or not someone like that could be trusted if I should listen. But I got no answer from anyone here in this general. The only posting and comments I ever received from you guys was being ignored and or you responded to my insulting comments that seemed more reasonable to you that it may have even pissed you off. Some of you may have even gotten visited by something since at the time I was posting as an anonymous instead of a yas. Thank you for your ignorance in not helping, thank you for being only focused on petty love and heartbreak when the answer was always simple just pick someone. Thank you for trying to prove that nothing can real when the real proofs has always been part of a grander picture that every one seems to not want to look at. It hurts I know it dose sitting at home going to work always watching that massive botch slap of a holiday you call valentines it was like it was made just so that you could truly see how alone you may be.
>>
>>20337087
Did you have bad dreams or something man? Or maybe in your dreams you're doing things you don't do when you're awake? Like partying or being with chicks and so?
I'm feeling that you don't feel rested because you have a bad time when you wake up. Fix that shit up senpai.
the devil, 7 of swords, the star, 3 of cups, 9 of pentacles.
>>
>>20337120
I think I might have to see things from another perspective. Altought I'm not focusing on getting a love partner I'd say I'm just so impatient to have a cute love partner that I might be missing the real basics of a relationship.
Thanks for your words Yas.
>>
>>20337064
>S, asking about E
>Male (She's F)
> I haven't spoken to my first kiss in about 5 years, and she crossed my mind today. I wanna catch up and see where she's at, etc. How would I go about doing this? I was thinking magic to open communication again, cuz I kinda did the opposite a few years ago. Would some well-placed hoodoo help me out??
>Don't count your chickens before they hatch

Thanks!
>>
>>20337064
Charles
Male
A reading about my sex life for the coming months (It does not has to be a relatonship or something like that). Things have been pretty dried for me
>>
Trading.
Will my sigil achieve the desired effect?
>>
>>20337094
Kinda tricky query because I suck with location readings. But I will do my best.
I believe you already know your next gf, the problem is I feel you don't see her as a potential partner. Where are you going to "meet" her or realizing she's a good catch? Probably in a party, or in a place with more people involved. Probably is going to be a big party or someplace with a lot of effort to make. You are going to have a great time with her and it seems your meeting is fated.
4 of swords, the empress, 4 of wands, 8 of pentacles, 6 of wands, the wheel of fortune.
>>
>>20335868

>>20335868
You dont have one unique purpose. Your existence and presence is your purpose.

Beyond that,

Subconciously you are stalled and your future is going to be one of breaking dependance and finding a greater apreciation for yourself and the world around you.

Your view of life and the world is underlined with a sense of benignity. Because the wvwnts and circumstances around you have little meaning you find your role in them of equally little meaning.

You are a strong mind and have a large vision there is great chance for massive impact, but you must first conquer the self.
>>
>>20337064
A
Male
How will my day go tomorrow?
I’m hanging out with c(female). She’s a love interest.
>>
>>20337183
>Did you have bad dreams or something man?
I rarely have dreams and when I do it's always just mindlessly waling though empty rooms and places that seem to be a mishmash of the real world and my mind.

>Like partying or being with chicks and so?
Q.E.D I'm a loner and a virgin with only a handful of good fiends, so no.

>I'm feeling that you don't feel rested because you have a bad time when you wake up.
That makes sense.
My first thoughts are usually pretty depressing.
No idea how to fix that though.
I honestly thought that sleep was my main problem.

Thank you for the reading Anon.
>>
>>20337196
Ill get ya.

Wont read for a yes/no

But i will read for outcome.

My query is two part: how is the best way to interact with Z? Is there possibility for partnership?
>>
>>20337251
Finally, thank you.
Starting yours now.
>>
>>20337102
>How do I master my self destructive tendencies?
Stop being retarded anon. Because you're fucking your shit up. It is ok to have integrity and high standards but you need to chill, because you were really close to had what you wished for, and you're shitting on your chances because your "All or nothing" vision of the world. Stick to your principles but be more bold and flexible anon. You're here to do something big so remember about your dreams and motivations.
judment, 9 of cups, the fool, 5 of swords, ace of wands, the wheel of fortune, ace of swords.
>>20337111
Check'd but I don't understand your query anon. What are you looking for?
>>20337138
Yes something BIG but you're probably going to miss it. Well, maybe not missing it but not giving this thing enough credit. Probably because you're hanging on the memories of the past, and you're really scared of everything falling apart again. And you don't want to have fun too. Are you trying to moving on from some shitty situation anon? The chance to finally do this will show up soon. Meditate but go for it, and don't be scared.
>>
>>20337196
Mmmm,

So, I'm inclined to say no.

As I do not know the desired impact, I can only extrapolate from the cards. It seems while your sigil was intensly charged the sincerity of the energy is in question.

Your motibes and perspective are represented by knight of cups reversed. It seems like you were too excited either out of anger/or desperation. Possibly even lust. But again, not a genuine energy from a high state of conciousness.

Your outcome is Temperence. So, my interpretation is that the extreme nature of your sigil will be tempered as your own energy and perspective evolve into a more realistic or mediated path.
>>
>>20337064
My initial is A and I'm female.
What does my next bf look like? Do I know him already?
I've been single for just over a year. Currently dating someone but not serious.
>>
>>20337190
Go on the internet and look at porn in order to get a better understanding of a female anatomy what do they like what do they dislike. Learn some new tricks and try to apply what you have learned to your partner.
>no one enjoys the same thing, learning what they like based on what you have learned is essential, if you have a longer rearm sex partner they may even be willing to try new things with you after the body shame feeling becomes irrelevant.
>stop focusing on looks and be progressive
>the sex industry gets paid to teach you how sex can be an art form
>>
>>20337143
Oh man... She is MAD at you. I don't know about the other guy tho but was her exbf or something? You're really defensive but I believe your guts are trying to tell you something, and if you did something bad to her she's doing the same thing to you now.
9 of wands, justice, 5 of pentacles, the emperor, queen of pentacles. 10 of swords.
>>
>>20337305
>Go on the internet and look at porn in order to get a better understanding of a female anatomy what do they like what do they dislike.
>the sex industry gets paid to teach you how sex can be an art form
Your troll was actually convincing up until this post. I was thinking crazy bitch before, but you just gave yourself away.
>>
>>20337251
>How should I interact with Z?
>High Priestess
You need to follow your instinct when it comes to interacting with Z. They're going to be a bit reserved in how they truly feel so reading between the lines will be necessary.
>Is there a chance for partnership?
>3 of Pentacles
A very straight forward yes. You will work well together and be able to work towards a likeminded goal.
>>
File: 1450441950539.jpg (48 KB, 540x407)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>20337178
Wut?
>>
>>20337282
I see. It seems that I should probably give it another go now that I'm in a calmer state. This makes sense. Thank you.
>>
>>20337282
To be clear, I pulled again for the outcome specifically, 4 of wands reversed.

Again, no, your desired outcome will not be achieved.

In this case, 4 of wands suggests that there is internal conflict/within the framework of your genuine intention vs your expression of it in your state.

Possibly even that it will backfire. But the underyling energy with 4 of w, is miscommunication. Hence my interpretation
>>
>>20337211
>I believe you already know your next gf, the problem is I feel you don't see her as a potential partner.
that curious,cause all females that i know treat me bad
>Probably in a party
I dont go to parties
>or in a place with more people involved. Probably is going to be a big party or someplace with a lot of effort to make
at work possibly? or there entertainment involved?
>>
>>20337187
So you want to talk again with a chick you kissed 5 years ago?
I wouldn't do that but that's your call. Don't expect too much because she probably has a relationship right now. But you will dream about her a lot more if you talk to her again. And some advice? Just do it man but she's kinda hard to reach.
8 of swords, 8 of pentacles, 4 of swords, knight of wands.
>>
>>20337348
Thank you for that. Looks like I'll need to revise my way about it and hope it comes around.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 963x1024)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>20337277
So art, writing, science, or trying to kill God?
Im talented in all 3 fields except the last and im kinda curious if I could pull that off
>>
>>20337245
Oh anon... Be ready to get bored at least at first, things will improve tho, try to be chill as fuck, and dress well. You're kinda handsome and please man, don't drop your spaguetti. The bad thing is she is not what you're really looking for and you will realize this tomorrow. So it will be a good date but with a so-so kind of girl. Have fun tho.
4 of cups, page of cups, 9 of cups, the moon, knight of pentacles, page of swords, the fool, the death.
>>
>>20337284
I don't know how to do appearance readings girl. But I can tell you some other things.
You already know him. And you have talked to him too. I even believe that you have a hunch about who is he. But you're trying to calm down your thoughts about this. He is someone who had fond memories with you. So I believe he's an old flame or an old friend or something between those lines, when this person show up in your life again you will make the decision to be together again really fast.
ace of pentacles, page of wands, queen of pentacles, page of swords, 6 of cups, 3 of wands, 9 of pentacles.
>>
>>20337322
I guess im getting what i deserve. Thank you
>>
File: 1517519276759.gif (320 KB, 300x225)
320 KB
320 KB GIF
>>20337390
>trying to kill God
Easy.
Become the infinite creation.
Only something as infinite as God can kill God.
>>
>>20337170
Kek. Oh girl! Fuck him for being retarded. I'm proud of you.
>>20337249
You're welcome anon.
>>20337359
>at work possibly? or there entertainment involved?
Absolutely. It would be a place with many people working on it.
>>20337390
Don't kill god anon.
>>
File: 1413244088975.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Need guinea pigs!!

Need
>name/name/alias
>gender
>picture of something you own or a photo that represents you

Will be reading your PAST, after feedback of accuracy from 0-100% is given I will predict 3 months into your future.
>>
>>20337457
Thank you for the reading. Can I ask if you are able to perceive his initials at all? And if you can see a time frame for when we'll link up again?
>>
File: 20171206_121653.jpg (2.21 MB, 3264x2448)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>20337488
Ale
Male
My hand.
>>
File: 20160804_194100-min.jpg (1.16 MB, 2976x5312)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>20337488
Chris
Male
This is a pic of my fav game signed by the creators. It's my fav thing I own
>>
File: IMG_4520.jpg (1.74 MB, 2447x2447)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>20337488
East Bay Hobo
F
>>
>>20337530
This is a mural from one of my fave graffiti artists
>>
>>20337488
Rusty
Male
>>
>>20337486
We'll see.

We're going over to clear the air. I need concrete to walk on and if he can't give it I can't walk firmly.

Thank you!
>>
>>20337488

lisa
female
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 680x680)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>20337486

>>20337481

Im getting conflicting choices
I will say I dont think theres any point in pursuing science if the Earth is actually flat
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 500x553)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>20337488
Painsaw
M
>>
>>20337509
>Dec
Tortoise, Parrot, Bull, Bag

Something very important happened. New job, raise or an elevated status could be some opportunity that presented itself. Gossip may have been prevalent and some of your secrets may have been revealed. However, no matter what happened you didn't back down and showed everyone your strength and fortitude. Slow progress this month but it did eventually come

>Jan
Target, Moon, Frying Pan, Ear

Either you or someone you know was very goal-orientated, the changes from DEC pushed through to Jan. You received some long awaited good news however you were put into a bit of a thistle, there was a bit of trouble that month, likely from accusation or just miscommunication.
>>
File: IMG_20170713_214629189.jpg (290 KB, 1836x2448)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>20337488
Joe
Male
>>
>>20337277
Trips query here: light. My plans all dominoed the fuck into oblivion. Where do i look for light? Where do I find the way?
>>
>>20337574
>Dec.
Accurate but the important thing that happened was kind of bad. I was in the hospital due to a thrombosis in my legs because of some medication (accutane) and years of training in world class level, I overcome that shit tho. But I'm on anticoagulants now.
>Jan
Well the doctors told me I can still train so was a good new to me, not at hard as before, but because of this I started a bodyfat cutting season and I look good now. And improving every day. This month was shittily related to job tho. Because of the hospitalization, I had to quit my job, and the interviews I had that month were bad.
>>
File: 1518134314134.jpg (1.14 MB, 2000x1125)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>20337488
Midnight
Male
>>
>>20337513
Hell yeah skullgirls!

>Dec
Woman, Flute, Mountain Road, Harp

Troubles in love or friend ship. You were gravely disappointed in a female friend or lover. Whatever has happened needed to happen and it could be romantic or work related but, you were walking on the correct road to success and like happiness from a release of tension (?)
Couldn't read it very well.

>Jan
Sunrise, Dog-close up, Tree, Wheel
New ventures! May have received a fresh start or enjoyed some time with a close friend. Indecisiveness was a problem for either you or someone else likely had to deal with your family. Some family troubles that month.

Was really difficult to read for you anon not sure why.
>>
>>20337604
>Dec 75/100
>Jan 70/100
>>
>>20337604
>>20337619

Thank you for your honesty anon and I am so sorry you had to deal with all of that. I really hope you get better. But at least your health is improving! That's a great step.

Will start your predictions.
>>
File: Junpei_Roundabout.png (53 KB, 408x472)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>20337617
100% accurate anon
December was a weird month for love for me. A long relationship ended, but I feel it was needed.
January was a very indecisive and weird month. I wanted to go back to my past eith her. I no longer want that, and now I feel I have a fresh start.
>>
>>20337623
Thanks for the words and the reading darling!
>>
Trading
>>
>>20337488
Vidividi
Male
I own a print of this
>>
>>20337509
>>20337619
Timing varies Reading is good for NOW till March ish and the second part is Marchish to Aprilish It's a two month span give or take.
Cane, Tiger, Fox, Dog-Closeup
So the words of CANE literally says "Pay attention to your health". Likely that it'll get worse before it gets an better or it'll be stagnant for a while. You'll likely spend some with a close friend to relax.
Tiger and Fox both reccomend for you to take risk and jump on ANY opportunity that is thrusted upon you. The Fox wants you to be shrewd and resourceful, especially in business! Likely a good time for getting a job then. Just need to be a bit cunning about it.

2nd month
Coins, Boat, Fire, Finger
ALOT of money coming you in the second month anon. Looks like you probably got that job or got some random check somewhere. No need to worry about your financial situation this month. However, I believe it comes with a price. There are some outside problems and stronger feelings of either LOVE or HATE are brewing in the air, although i am unsure which one it is. Likely hate since it comes accompanied by the Finger which is a negative card.

>>20337636
I fucking blame Mercury Retrograde for my break up as I ended mine in DEC too. We had the same months anon. Dec being heartbreak, Jan, indecisiveness, Now realizing we are better without them. My blessings to you homie.
Starting yours
>>
>>20337662

Query?

And what method do you use?
>>
>>20337687
Thanks you so much doll. I get a lot of good readings about March, so I'm feeling that will be my lucky month.
I will give you feedback in may! I swear to Odin!
>>
>>20337692
Scrying

Do you see anything love-related happening for me this month?
>>
>>20337636
>>20337636
Throne, Scale, Box, Vine
Looks like a good month to me your life is starting to become much more balanced and you will be put into a position of authority or leadership to some degree. You will be respected likely your will receive a gift! There are outside influences looking to tip your balance so seek information that will help you in your stability

Whale, Younger Man, Goldfish, Gavel
You or someone you know will have some sort of involvement with the law. Whale suggest you're going to be put into a situation where you'll be anxious over something but turns out your were really just worried over nothing. And increase in your financial situation and or spiritual growth.
A younger man comes into play either as the involvement with the law or the situation you worry over for nothing.
>>
File: Vidda-Pro.jpg (123 KB, 507x800)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>20337488

>name/name/alias
Travis
>gender
Male

I own these pants, will that work? Or a photo of the actual item?

Past read me up, Ichi :)
>>
>>20337758
What do you mean by preying on you anon?
>>
>>20337770
I cant tell whos fucking with who anymore and ive forgotten how society works
>>
>>20337786
They're following you Travis. Be careful. They know everything you do.
>>
>>20337862
>no third party reads
>will he talk to me?
>>
>>20337740
Seems things will be getting better. I'm pretty secluded so let's hope the law stays away.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 490x567)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>20337488
M
M
My favorite musician
>>
anyone want to trade
>>
NEW THREAD

>>20338054
>>20338054
>>
>>20337360

Yeah she's always been kinda hard to reach. To extrapolate she was like the first girl I dated and to be completely transparent I'm kinda like half curious where she's at/half looking for a cheap shag.
>>
>>20338270
>half looking for a cheap shag.

>hey bby i'm just showing up out of nowhere after 5 years looking to pump and dump

you sure sound like a charmer.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.