[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: earth is a sphere lol.jpg (108 KB, 1025x769)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
what say you, flat earthers? Your move.
>>
File: Just Stop.jpg (4 KB, 125x125)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>20335846
>>
>>20335866
you just did dumbass
>>
>>20335870
and you did aswell you fucking incompetent child fuck
>>
>>20335873
but i am op
>>
>>20335880
yeahand well ur gay
get out of ur own thread that u made so i can fuick ur bitch yeah bitc
>>
Obvious CGI
Remember to sage and hide
>>
>>20335890
no bitch to fuck but i can leave this thread and post it in another board since you all suck and are boring
>>
File: waters.png (1.62 MB, 1916x462)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>
>>20335895
you know, if i made a video of me fucking your mother you wouldn't believe it even if you could see the fine skin textures that i have and natural lighting
>>
>>20335846

It's quite embarrassing that grown adults actually believe this theatre.
>>
>>20335912
there is no fucking theatre this is reality and no matter what head canon you make in your shitty life is ever going to change the fundamentals of gravity and basic physics. Go back to your larping thread.
>>
>>20335912
Where the heck are the continents?!? There's only 1 place on Earth that can do that and their South America sucked.
>>
>>20335941
pacific ocean is huge man americas is to the eastern side covered by haze and clouds but honestly, due to the nature of orbiting the earth without regards to staying in operational use orbits we are probably looking at it all differently and america could be towards the south. This shuttle is meant to be going to mars and is using earths gravity to slingshot it.
>>
>>20335928

You shouldn't feel so bad for falling for it as you clearly aren't an adult, so at least you have some excuse.

>>20335941
Yep, there's also a sun spot on the earth, which is impossible if it's 93 million miles away.
>>
>>20335957
are you fucking dense, that is what it looks when the suns light is reflecting off the earth, the ocean doesn't absorb all the light you mong. Fuck i know you nerds larp about fairies and fucking creepypastas but you cant be this dumb.
>>
>>20335846
Of course they will say 'hurr cgi' and provide no proof for it. That's how they 'disprove' all the round earth facts. They will claim alternative facts which are either straight outlandish or painfully lack any evidence.
>>
>>20335957
if anything this makes the point moot about the earth being flat. if the planet is a sphere the highest point would reflect the most light on the ocean which implies there is curve going on. Also cameras don't see light the same way humans see it. try it, get a flashlight and a bouncy ball, you will see that the part protruding the most is the brightest
>>
>>20335966
Don't feed trolls and they starve.
>>
Wait, flat earth is still a debate? I think you're two and a half millenia late on the show. Erasthostenes disproved flat earth with a simple stick.
>>
File: Eratóstenes1.jpg (741 KB, 2684x1360)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>20336029
>>
>>20335966

There shouldn't be a fucking hot spot! If the sun was only a meter away there's wouldn't be a damn hot spot! It's far too big in the heliocentric mode, and this hotspot only gets bigger and bigger the further away the light source is.

>>20335983

Yeah which is why the moon has a hot spot... A reflection like that on a sphere that large isn't possible unless the light source is much closer than 93 million miles away.
>>
>>20336147
and this source of information? present it or continue to guzzle the deliciousness that is my semen, the truth in your mouth.
>>
>>20336038

Only retards fall for that bullshit. Putting sticks in the ground in different places on earth and measuring the shadow does not prove a spherical earth at all. This would also work on a flat plane with the sun moving around us.

Sorry, try another one.
>>
>>20336147
the sun is a massive ball of hotgass producing energy you simply cannot fathom because your brainlet mind is to insignificant to understand, big bright object that is essentialy one big fucking massive nuclear explosion going off over and over and over and again. You can also observe light reflection on other planets and the results turn up the same as earths results, im talking mars, fuck even Uranus reflects light well.
>>
>>20336161
ezplain where the sun goes when its dark and people in asia are seeing sunlight aexactly the same way we do, it always rises in the east and leaves in the west no matter where the fuck you are unless you are in the north poll during the equinox.
>>
>>20335846
Fake. Your move.
>>
>>20336161
>Only retards fall for that bullshit. Putting sticks in the ground in different places on earth and measuring the shadow does not prove a spherical earth at all.

Well the sun's rays are parallel, so different angles of shadows DOES prove a round earth. if the earth were flat, than all objects would cast shadows the same angle.

If the sun's rays weren't parallel, then yes, you'd have a point.
>>
>>20336147
Well the earth has hot and cold spots, like you know, summer and winter at different spots on earth at the same time.
>>
>>20336195
>same angle on flat earth
That’s not even true. Use your brain please to think about why that’s incorrect.
>>
>>20336208
ah the classic, you are wrong and I am right; I will now leave you to think about why you are wrong and why I am right without providing a single bit of evidence to back up my claim argument.
>>
>>20336208
It's basic geometry.

If the surface is flat, and the light source's rays are parallel, than the objects would all cast shadows at the same angle.

the FEers that "debunk Eratosthenes" all imagine the sun is a point source of radiation, rather than parallel, but that's demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>20335846
OP be honest with us.
You are touching Eddie Bravo’s scrotum right now, aren’t you OP?
>>
>>20336192
you activated my trap card
>>
>>20336230
Stuff your basic geometry and take some basic writing. This is what was said:

> if the earth were flat, than all objects would cast shadows the same angle.

So you didn’t write what you meant, and it’s “then” not “than”.
>>
>>20336234
Ahh that’s why my colon fell out
>>
>>20336159
Common sense and critical thinking.

>>20336173

Go regurgitate your sci-fi shit elsewhere, I'm only interested in science that follows the scientific method.

>>20336185

The sun revolves around us, as it gets closer, it appears from the horizon and rises, getting bigger and bigger, then as it gets further away it gets smaller, and approaches the horizon again. Once far away enough, the sun will merge into the horizon and then disappear past the vanishing point. This can be seen more clearly on a plane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aA0yfQkfqw
>>
>>20336260
>scientific method
It’s a good tool, if you like waiting decades or centuries for the right answer. Some of us need to discuss flat earth now. Sorry.
>>
>>20336230

You're forgetting the sun is moving around us (and is local). As the angle of the sun changes so do the shadows.
>>
>>20336278
Sure, which is why you measure the shadows at the same time.
>>
>>20336260
common sense is only as good as the person who weilds it, same for critical thinking. If ou are retarded both those will do you no good no matter how right you think you are. Proof and evidence along with sources are the only way to prove you are not a massive retard.

Thats not even fucking sci fi, we sent probes to other planets and even sent some to their deaths to get information, notably jupiter and venus.

the sun doesn't change size during the day you massive inbred otherwise are satellites up their would pick it up. we have 24/7 coverage of what the sun is doing. with a 4 hour delay of course. How the fuck do you wake up every morning and think like this. ya its all good and fun to pretend and hypothesis but to claim this trash as fact is on a whole nother level of retard i don't even have a name for.
>>
Then why does the moon have a spherical shadow cast upon it as it's moving through its phases? This could be explained by the sun moving in front or behind a disc shaped earth, but then the sun rising would be instantaneous. There would be no gradual dawn.
>>
>>20336298
The dark side of the moon is the side of the moon the sun isn't shining on. Not the earth's shadow.

It's spherical because the moon is spherical.
>>
>>20336313
You are discussing science with trolls, and people that should not be trusted to pilot a toilet properly...
>>
File: distancespacex.jpg (78 KB, 441x557)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>20336342
im gonna laugh at all you faggots when in 6 months mars pops up on the screen
>>
>>20335846
Looks flat to me
>>
File: sun bigger smaller.webm (1.9 MB, 720x576)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB WEBM
>>20336275

200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

>>20336281
Which proves what exactly? The angle of the sun will change when you change positions, no matter how slight.

>>20336294
>Thats not even fucking sci fi, we sent probes to other planets and even sent some to their deaths to get information, notably jupiter and venus.

Calls something not sci-fi, then proceeds to write sci-fi. And why do you keep saying "we"? We didn't do shit.

>we have 24/7 coverage of what the sun is doing.

Who by, I wonder...

Give me a straight yes or no answer, do you wholeheartedly believe the sun is remaining the same size in pic related, and it's 93 million miles away, and its movement is caused by the earth's spin?
>>
>>20336354
doubly so if an asteroid hits the fucking thing and the mission is scraped but proves the shuttle is in space, so that at least confirms space travel so that these flat earthers would have a mental breakdown
>>
>>20335846
Flat Earth is a psyop to distract from Hollow Earth
>>
>>20336374
none of what i wrote was sci-fi, never did a mention wormholes, white holes, faster than light travel. also the horizon is obscuring the light you fucking tard
>>
>>20336374
>Which proves what exactly? The angle of the sun will change when you change positions, no matter how slight.

It proves the world is round.

If the earth were flat, the shadows wouldn't change angle based on position.

You're really slow here.
>>
>>20336385
>none of what i wrote was sci-fi
Sure kid.

You haven't answered the question about the sunrise/sunset for some reason.
>>
>>20336380
i would believe a hollow earth far more so than a flat one. Gravity cannot function on a flat object as it would have no mass thus gravity effect would be almost nill. though with the hollow earth theory you could theorize a massive core generating gravity, remember its now how big something is that generates gravity, its how much matter it has, look at black holes if you want a perfect example.
>>
>>20336406
i just did, here. the earth is round and has a curve which obscures the light, as the source is reaching your side of the planet the curve to the west and or east is letting less light through because its hitting something else more directly the most protruding point of the earth. light obfuscation wouldn't exist on a flat service if it breached the horizon.
>>
>>20336420
surface* sorry had no sleep last night. studies, warcraft, pot and all that fun stuff.
>>
>>20336427
sure fellow young person
>>
>>20336404
>If the earth were flat, the shadows wouldn't change angle based on position.

One more time, the sun is local. Just as one's shadow changes under a street light as we walk past it, but at a much bigger scale (but not sci-fi scale like 93 million miles away)

>>20336420

>light obfuscation wouldn't exist on a flat service if it breached the horizon.

It does due to the miraging effect of water, as well as atmospheric density, and perspective forcing things to get smaller and smaller as they get further away.

If you zoom in you see the bottom of the sun again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBmNe13AVE
>>
>>20336436
awesome video
>>
>>20336436
so you are saying at all edges on this flat earth is nothing but water? where does it end? why the fuck can i take a boat or a place and fly in a stright line and end back where i started. Also if you say that there is. where is the fucking proof? have you or anyone in the history of men discovered the edge of the earth?
>>
>>20336436
>the sun is local

Nope. It's distant, and the rays are parallel.

If it were a local point source, then yes shadows would have different angles.

But it's not. It's parallel.
>>
File: 1500489176995.png (158 KB, 834x836)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>
>>20336374
You don't know how gravity works.
You don't know how light works.
I bet not a single flat earther has a Ph.D. in a stem field.
They wouldn't be able to spew this bullshit otherwise.
>>
File: santos bonacci.jpg (56 KB, 480x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>20336468
i don't think any flat earthers have even an associate's degree, and most probably don't have a diploma or G.E.D
>>
>>20336458
this map would be sound if it wasnt for the old airplane trick. we can fly over the ice you know. if there was nothing behind the south ice someone would have documented that and became fact. but i am assuming in this mythical world flying is impossible and everyone lives in the medeivel ages right?
>>
>>20335846
I see the water, but I don't see the Earth.
>>
flatties btfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-dTwDYiWs
>>
>>20336479
guess you're not familiar with admiral bird
>>
>>20336499
see>>20336436
>>
>>20336502
His name is Byrd, actually, not Bird.

And the land he was referring to "beyond the south pole" is the other half of Antarctica. That's pretty obvious for anybody who watches that interview.
>>
File: solstice.png (1.41 MB, 1408x2356)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
According to some flat earthers the Sun is around 32 miles in diameter and circles the plane at an height of around 3000 miles and the circle gets bigger/smaller depending on the season. It's bigger during the winter solstice and smaller during the summer solstice.

I decided to model this by using my latitude which is 60°N and here are the results. I'm also comparing the results with what I observe in reality.
>>
>>20336507
the other half that isn't a frozen wasteland? sure kid
>>
>>20336497
thats the pacific you mong. there is a point in high orbit where you see nothing but the pacific ocean froma satelites point of view. due to the nature of orbiting and having no sense of direction its hard to place where anything is on the sides, also this is a screengrab of a live feed right from a camera mounted on the shuttle heading for mars as we speak.

here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2p55BmwmJM

there is like 9 other live feeds going on right now from different companies and organizations.
>>
>>20336450

The Antarctic circle is what surrounds us to keep the water contained, beyond that who knows.

>why the fuck can i take a boat or a place and fly in a stright line and end back where i started

They don't travel in straight lines, they go round a flat plane in the same way you go round a roundabout, east to west, west to east, never north to south.

When you think of the north pole being at the center it makes more sense (and why they invented compasses that only point north.
>>
>>20336342
Ok what the fuck?!
>>
File: sun rays .jpg (67 KB, 564x564)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>20336523
mhm
>>
>>20336526
your model would work if all orbits were on a flat plane but alas try another theory friendo
>>
>>20336526
you are forgetting seasons and the earths orbit is not flat you massive jew
>>
>>20336518
It's all a frozen wasteland, anon. Byrd never said otherwise. He explored and mapped the place, flying back and forth across the south pole many times.
>>
>>20336522
>the antarctic circle keeps the water contained

the antarctic circle is a line of latitude that receives 24 hours of sunlight during the winter solstice.

It crosses open ocean in addition to land.
>>
you are all forgetting one important thing, the heavens. explain why australia sees a different night sky than the americas. Checkmate flat earthers.
>>
>>20336580
perspective
>>
>>20336586
there is no perspective to be had, the milky ways disks are fucking huge, on a flat surface america and australia would see it, bu no, only one or the other.
>>
>>20336593
to add to that, to claim the heavens as a seperate entity and not fucking stars we can measure with distance and red shifting is converging on the lines of religion and not science.
>>
>>20336576
There's more than one sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8KwJGXXS8
>>
>>20336621
No, there's only one sun.

That's lens flare and other reflective phenomena.
>>
>>20336580
Because the sun occults a different part of the firmament in Australia than it does in America.
>>
it's weird there's no LAND on that globe tho, right?
>>
you can't have globalism without a globe
>>
>>20335846
>>
>>20336637

stop lying to these people
>>
>>20336648
Confirmed for not actually watching the video

>>20336342
>>
>>20336641
thats the stupidest fucking thing i have read all day, im done shitposting you /x/ im gonna go back to /v/ to talk to sensible retards. maybe make another nia thread iunno.
>>
>>20336666
so long faggot
>>
>>20335846
Explain this
>>
>>20336660
kek
>>
File: 1517582846906.png (216 KB, 500x575)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>20335846
how is this paranormal? not even remotely on the subject of the board, seems reportable
>>
>>20336681
eat a dick hall monitor
>>
>>20336479
So you're saying you've FLOWN over the ice in the south? And people FLY over Antarctica regularly? Please get real my dude, it's nice pretending everything's hunky dory and playing along with the charade and shit but at some point we're gonna have to call the spade a spade
>>
>>20336637
>No, there's only one sun.

I'm sure you've been to Antarctica to check.
>>
>>20336699
Good job, anon, you've got a picture with the moon and a distant light, both at night, overexposed.
>>
>>20336694
if i buy a plane or steal one, doesnt matter the means and map out a course in a straight line from fucking Seattle to Ukraine and fly directly over the north pole and nothing funky happens will you shut the fuck up then? also consumer airliners and cargo planes have no reason to travel through the north the weather is pretty detrimentel the planes health and requires special shit. ask the government but i bet you they would lie or say whatever the fuck you wanted to hear to keep you sated so you stop being such a massive conspiracy retard. Then again your a paranoid fuck from all the drugs you taken so you wouldn't believe them even if they told you the world was flat.
>>
File: tenor.gif (424 KB, 470x264)
424 KB
424 KB GIF
Globers
>>
>>20336676
You guys got BTFO so hard you had to shoop a sound stage to pretend you weren't BTFO
>>
>>20336714

>doesn't realise the sun can't light the full moon up like that if the heliocentric model is true
>>
>>20336699
thats a light source on the ground you neanderthal hence why its not bright enough to illuminate the other side of the building.
>>
>>20336727

>doesn't know the difference between the north pole and the south pole.
>>
>>20336745
fucking magnets, how do they work?
>>
File: antactic treaty 2 .jpg (116 KB, 600x600)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
>>20336727
I am. What now? Yes, i'm a paranoid fuck because of all the drugs i've been taking, WHAT'S NEXT? What will it take to make me believe it's all cool, that i'm not being lied to, and that all there is to life is just knocking up some bitch and taking care of my kids? In a time of unprecedented overpopulation.

Just procreate, nothing to see here.
Fuck and eat and get fat and make money and chill the fuck out.
4 suns in the sky you say? better ignore that bro, you're just insane, no worries, we got meds for that, i mean there's 20 other dudes next to you who SWEAR they see it too, but you're all probably just doped up and thinking too much.

See how i'm speaking anon? ^
Do you see this? How the fuck does one undo this? You think it's a game of on and off? WOOP SCHIZO THOUGHTS OFF! NICE! RIGHTO, THERE'S NO WAY THE EARTH COULD BE FLAT, THAT'S FOR NUTCASES, LET ME JUST GO ABOUT MY DAY RAWA2

Thank you so much anon, for real, i am now NO LONGER a drugged up paranoid schizo!
>>
>>20336736

PLEASE go back to /pol/
>>
>>20336745
Also this
>>
>>20336765
You guys always say this, but the Antarctic treaty system doesn't ban anyone from going. It also explicitly bans military activities with the exception of peaceful research.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you haven't actually read any of it, youre just reposting your memes
>>
>>20336771
your on a basketweaving website, your life is probably nothing more than some 20 some odd year old loser who reads too much into shit. You do know the government isn't the only people making shit up. You wanna know the hard truth anon. Not very many people accept it but here it is. There is no higher purpose, your one single objective in life is to procreate to carry your seed to the next generation of youth will advance on the knowledge you have attained and do far greater things then you have ever imagined. You are a waste of life, but you shouldn't be so glum about it. life is what you make of it. keep doing drugs. keep spouting retarded memes and idiocy because in the end. you don't fucking matter at all. enjoy your life faggot.
>>
>>20336795
wow, shilling for the sake of shilling, just to get that thrill
>>
>>20336778
BTFO
>>
File: maxresdefault-1[1].jpg (149 KB, 1600x1200)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>20336742

Sure kid, keep believing that
>>
>>20336821
that can be as easily shopped as the dick i can glue to your face and make it look natural
>>
>>20336811
https://www.nsf.gov/geo/opp/antarct/anttrty.jsp
Alright, so which articles restrict access and which articles authorize a military buildup?
>>
>>20336807

You know there's a shining glimmer of hope in children, when they look at the world as if there's an infinity of shit to discover there.
And who knows, there might be.
But then there's a bunch of dudes who spent their time deepthroating the status quo, and seeing that light just busts their nuts. People like you anon, people who spent their days doing whatever other jackoff's been doing, never wondering about anything, and that rotten useless existence (such as yours) has an affinity towards infecting others, squashing their beliefs, squashing their infinite vision and thirst for discovery due to pure jealousy. It sucks seeing imaginative people after turning into an automaton, doesn't it.
I'm not gonna take that joy away from you buddy.
Here you go, you just turned my world grey, stroke that boner homie, you're the greyest motherfucker out there, you've accepted the bland truth, what a true hero you are.
>>
>>20335846
That feeling when you realize how spread apart all these lands are.
>flat earthers believe in flat earth, due to the fact that they always post everything on our planet in one picture
> they give you a map to explain what is here but we are way more spread apart than we realize
>that 80% of water on our planet is really still messing with everyone.
>if we look at it the way I have explained it is possible that other islands have formed simply because we as a collection have been busy with war and such.
>you know the whole war on terror that every one keeps putting money into.
>>
>>20336826

sure kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMH0TL9L2kY
>>
>>20335846
lol, who took the picture? check and mate
>>
Who the fuck would think creating a thread like this is a good idea anyway? What kind of lack are you experiencing in life? For you to come and shit all over a "conspiracy" that probably carries other people through their chronic depression you'd call a "day", why?
>>
>>20336855
i do what i want cunt, not what others tell me. i live with 3 roomates, pay rent, have sex with whoever, no debt. im truly a free man, i dont watch the filth that is news on television. i smoke pot, hang out with friends who care about me and i them, im sorry you never had a friend. thats all we ever needed in life. I mean i would offer a hand of friendship but you would probably decline as you would think of me as nothing more than a fart in your imagination. Too bad i always wanted a loony friend. guess the fucking loser who stays with us and flip flops between houses is as close as it gets.
>>
>>20336886
because im a evil sadistic bastard and take pure pleasure in destroying your safe spot. where the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>20336857
Lady wtf are you even talking about
>>
DISPROVE IT BEING FLAT AND WE WILL FIND SOME OTHER WACKY SHAPE TO GIVE IT, SQUARE, OBLONG, TOROID, TRAPEZOID, HOLLOW, INVERTED, FUCK OFF YOU BORING CUNTS
>>
File: believes.png (11 KB, 237x214)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
>>20336926
LMAO DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?
>>
>>20336969
>>
>>20336522
>They don't travel in straight lines
Ok, and why none of the flat earthers got into their own private plane.(there should be at least few of you who should be able to afford a plane) and fly to the edge of the earth ? Or none of you sent one those hight altitude balloons and get's some prove ? Unless of course the military would shoo the plane / balloon down before it can get the proof.
>>
>>20335846
Yep, still looks flat to me. Because it's in the shape of a circle and not all the countries are there does not mean it is a sphere. It just means the simulation's render distance cuts out at that point.

What exactly does this prove OPerino?
>>
>>20336995
Because there's a fleet of secret UN warships in stealth mode that protect the edge of the earth and shoot down anyone who gets close.
>>
>>20337024
Source please
>>
>>20336886
/pol/ deleted my flat earth thread in like 7 minutes of posting it while it was gaining traction. i needed somewhere else to shitpost so the closest thing to correlate to this is /x/ also your mods abandoned you because of how much of a shithole this board is.
>>
>>20337029
Flat Earthers. Do some research.
>>
File: tour.jpg (42 KB, 945x500)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>20336995
This is what happens: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_New_Zealand_Flight_901

Tours nowadays consist of flying next to the coast of Antarctica, they never go very far at all southward into the land. Pic related is how far an average tour goes.
>>
>>20336995
There a brave man currently planning on shooting himself across the Earth in a rocket, but he was delayed by the FBI. Last I heard he got a permit or something. Planes have mechanisms in them that distort your perception of the Earth beneath you. Hard to explain.
>>
File: giphy.gif (385 KB, 495x392)
385 KB
385 KB GIF
>>20337036
>>
>>20336821
So why haven't I see something like this in the entire 28 years of my life ?
>>
>>20337049
>planes
you mean aerial mind control projection craft
>>
>>20337040
http://www.icetrek.com/trips/south-pole-custom
They have south pole treks, coast to coast skiing, flights, hikes, you name it.
>>
>>20337063
It's easy to get lost when you have no frame of reference bc it's all white snow. Illuminati flips beds in the night and they walk back and forth for a few days and then tour ends
>>
>>20337063
sites like that are just psyops. the pictures etc are all staged. the people who pose for the images and video are the same people who show up at events like sandy hook and the boston marathon bombing.
>>
>>20337024
>secret UN warships in stealth mode
I thought only Mars could afford to build stealth.
>>
>>20337078
Who do you think controls the UN dumb fuck
>>
>>20336995

Because we're inside a snow globe
>>
>>20337077
Chequed
>>
>>20337081
But I thought that UN and MCRN were at a sort of cold war.
>>
>>20337074
So bring your own navigation equipment and prove they're leading you in circles.
>>
>>20337052
Because you probably go outside when you look at the sun, rather than looking through a double glass sliding door, which is what causes this reflection.
>>
>>20337099
nice try, agent. nobody here falls for such simplistic ruses.
>>
>>20337098
Yes because they are in Antarctica WARRING against us. It is cold there.

>>20337099
Limited weight so it's either food or navigation equipment. Need food to survive.
>>
File: flatties.jpg (2.16 MB, 1720x8208)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
Reminder that the flat earth model
>Can't explain what holds the sun and moon up
>Can't explain why we can't fly amateur rockets into the local sun and moon even though the domed flat earth model has the dome above the sun and moon
>Can't explain specifically how both the moon and Venus create their crescent phases if they are emitting their own light
>Can't explain what makes the sun speed up during its longer path around the tropic of capricorn during souther summer
>If density is what makes solid objects fall, can't explain what gives density its directionality and what makes a measure of mass/volume a force
>Can't explain why planets move on different paths from stars and look visibly different from dots of light under a telescope
>Can't accurately predict the angle of Polaris across different latitudes
>Can't explain why there are so many videos of high-powered zoom cameras still failing to bring the bottom of distant ships back into view so they end up looking cut off
>Can't explain why you can't view the sun with a telescope/high-powered zoom camera after it has gone completely out of view/set due to perspective
>Can't explain how the height of the sun (3000 miles) shrinks to nothing due to perspective while the diameter (30 miles) remains visible during sunset (even though this still would just make the sun go into a dot on the horizon line and not below it)
sage flat earth threads
>>
>>20337099
>insert some other type of conspiracy that all instruments are built to lie about flat earth
build your own ?
>Insert a conspiracy theory about the illuminati / reptilians using huge magnes to fake magnetic field to throw off you hand made instruments.

Rinse and repeat
>>
>>
>>20337113
>this reflection
So it's not a second sun.
>>
>>20337077
Uh huh, so instead of just saying its off limits, they make a bunch of fake companies and hire actors to fake pictures to get people to look at travelling to Antarctica, but then have to tell those people "no?"
That's stupid on top of the sandy hook and boston conspiracies
>>
>>20336173
*superheated plasma
>>
>>20336173
The Sun does not exist. The nuclear explosion in the hollow earth reflects onto the snail shell that we call our sky. We call its reflection the sun. Look in the Bible dumb fuck.
>>
>>20337144
if you want to be technical. i like to say things in laymen terms so retards understand.
>>
>>20337136
but they don't just turn them away. see, it's a lure. the people who apply for tours to antarctica wind up in black sites being subjected to MK-Ultra programming. They return to society with memories of a fun trip to antarctica that never actually happened, like in total recall. then, when the time is right, they are triggered by keywords and images in radio, television etc and they perform the duties that were programmed into them.
>>
>>20337125
The Sun doesn't exist.
>>
File: flatlands.jpg (115 KB, 950x783)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>20337158
Wow.
>>
>>20337133
Nope.

If you open the sliding door, the "sun" disappears.
>>
File: stars.jpg (47 KB, 500x452)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
File: dubs are two.gif (1.19 MB, 245x215)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>20337169
>MFW at 20 miles up the earths curvature is perceived as less then 10* arch
>MFW he ignores tiny curvature at the the edges
>MFW he cherry picks a picture with heavy ass clouds
>>
>>20337193
i know right? things are so much worse than anybody can even imagine
>>
>>20337202
hallway effect gilligan
>>
File: -35.jpg (74 KB, 960x758)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
>>20337155
Good idea anon, if that wasn't the idea that started all this flat earth shit. If these morons had a proper understanding of physics and geometry and weren't spoonfed nearly wrong science before they flunked out of high school then they might not fall for such simple logic problems.
>>
>>20337203
You've got imagination covered buddy
>>
>>20337200
What sort of retard orbits are those ? Earths is still spinning. And while it is hurling trough the space, spoiler alert so is everything else.
>>
File: 12358957982999999.jpg (25 KB, 399x291)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>20337127
wow he used a general calculator for a landscape that likely doesn't follow the general formula allowing him to exceed the horizon and win a record that he likely spent a lot of time planning to win
>>
Are penguins a psyop?
>>
>>20337228
They are THE psy ops
>>
>>20337215
good point
>>
An interresting experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrihjP5tTTM
>>
File: cgi.jpg (110 KB, 840x600)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: so free.jpg (59 KB, 708x653)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>20337063
>http://www.icetrek.com/trips/south-pole-custom

Wow yeah you're free to go anywhere... Not like you're caged into a limited area or anything...
>>
>>20337253
If that a south pole why is it on top ?
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (10 KB, 233x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
File: earth_orientation.png (598 KB, 601x2395)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>20336526
>If the equator is the hottest place on Earth, then what about Earth's tilt?

The creator of that picture has no understanding of the model he's trying to debunk.
>>
>>20337263
>and not because the horizon makes it imposable to see the rest.
>>
File: 360_rainbow.jpg (117 KB, 665x448)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>20337263
You know that rainbows are 360 circles, it's just the ground that cuts them of, right?
>>
>>20337253
Wow so you can go to the south pole with a compass and probably prove every direction is North instead of having a specific direction towards North from where you are standing

Fuck off you'd never be satisfied
>>
>>20337263
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNw_8HLqhc
r e t a r d
>>
>>20337272
Anon, the rotational poles and the magnetic poles are two unrelated things.
>>
>>20337261
That's a question for icetrek.com but I'd hazard a guess and say they're full of shit?
>>
>>20337268
>>20337270
>>20337281
you ladies must be working
>>
>>20337290
Did you just assume my gender ?
>>
>>20337283
huh, forgot about that
>>
>>20336278
You seem to forget that the sticks' shadows are measured at the same time in different places. Not measuring a shadow and then waiting hours for a "rotating sun" to measure the shadow in a different location. They have different lengths AT THE SAME TIME IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. And because the suns rays are parallel it DOES prove the earth is spherical.

Logic ftw
>>
>>20337241
I'm just starting college for a stem degree and already half the stuff I learned in high school is out the window. I still can't believe how much simplification damages things like biology and physics
>>
>>20335846
>flat earthers
>pic related
>>
File: reflection.jpg (95 KB, 1410x442)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>20336374
The Sun is not getting bigger in the video you posted.
>>
File: thkngn.png (3 KB, 365x327)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>20337266
>creator of that picture has no understanding of the model he's trying to debunk.
Holy fuck imagine a flat earther not knowing what they're talking about
>>
>>20336458
>surrounded by "south ice"
>every direction is south
>only possible on a pyramid or sphere

flatearthers eternally btfo
>>
So.... yeah.
>>
>>20335846
not a flat earther at all but this pic will encourage them because it has obviously been taken in a studio, skeptard.
>>
>>20337445
Obviously you know nothing about photography in a vacuum. There is no atmospheric distortion in space. That was also taken from the live stream video of the Falcon Heavy test launch. Maybe a little research next time before you make yourself look foolish again?
>>
>>20337475
It looks fake as fuck
>>
>>20336474
That concept is do-able with globe earth tho so whats your point?
>>
>>20337484
Thats because you never you never get laid, and would not know real as fuck if you saw it.
>>
>>20336523

F O C A L L E N G T H
>>
>>20337484
can you describe what aspects of it look fake and why?
>>
>>20337270
cgi
>>
File: 1515134584882.jpg (107 KB, 1024x576)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>20337484
yes its real spacex luanched a fucking shuttle with a car and a dummy on it to send to mars because why not?
>>
>>20337615
Because Elon Musk is an egotistical crazy person?
>>
File: 1514702972188.png (187 KB, 801x872)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>20337438
>>
>>20337630
probably
Still don't understand why he was laughing like a 13 year old school girl looking at her first penis. All he achieved this fine day was sending a car to the martians.
>>
>>20336038
Erathosthenes' measurements could be explained by a sun at a height of 6750km up, and 2km across assuming no other measurements were made ever
>>
>>20337782
Nailed it, earth is flat, they win
>>
>>20335902
YeAh fuck off we’re full
>>
>>20335890
Wow, the intelligence of flat earthers.

Do you understand why nobody takes you serious?
Because you are moronic.
>>
>>20337873
yeah, so moronic that an army of shills has been deployed to harass us night and day
>>
>>20337950
What is a shill, and why would they care to prove you wrong over and over? We are just people that think you are dumb and annoying.
>>
>>20337973
so much so that you'll dedicate hours of your own time arguing against common sense? no of course not, you get paid to do it
>>
>>20337982
Common sense? NO. Most people do not think the earth is flat. It is not a commonly held belief retard.
>>
>>20337987
most people watch television, eat at mcdonalds, and go to church, common sense isn't common
>>
>>20337997
You are retarded... you don't know what words mean. You should have argued those things were not sensical. Stupid.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>20337997
>>
File: grasshole .jpg (3 KB, 99x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>20338003
>>
>>20338012
no grammar, meaning. You are also stupid.
>>
>>20337997
People do things because they can
>>
>>20338015
/thread
>>
>>20338015
smart enough to know that you're a working girl, there's no lower form of life than a house slave
>>
>>20338043
No one has to pay anyone to call flatheads stupid. It is it's own reward. You learn this shit before kindergarten.
>>
I still can't believe there are flat earthers on /x/ really lowers the average standard of intelligence of the board.
Our species had this shit figured out over 1000 years ago
>>
File: baby girl .gif (1.21 MB, 348x261)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>20338061
>>20338064
pathetic
>>
>>20336342
This is fucking misleading, Space X craft was well beyond the orbit of the ISS by that point because it wasn't going into LEO but beyond, you can probably watch the livestream and see on the monitor when the craft passes 177km and beyond.
>>
>>20336342
>what is weather
>>
You can literally see the fucking car in space if you use a telescope
>>
File: iss054e036404_orig.jpg (1.86 MB, 5568x3712)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
Explain the curvature in this image without resorting to the pathetic cliche "fish-eye lens" excuse which fails to measure up to reality here as the solar pannel array and Canadarm intersect the curvature and are entirely straight in appearance and not warped by a fiah eye lens effect.

Explain this one flat earth retards.
>>
File: S65-34635_large.jpg (173 KB, 1909x1920)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>20338159
Also this
>>
>>20338159
>>20338170
cgi
>>
>>20338187
I've seen a few pixels in my day
>>
File: iss035e013332_large.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1277)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>20338187
Of course now show me CGI that looks this good.
>>
>>20336407
agree
>>20336380
agree
>>
File: iss027e005202_large.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1311)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>20338200
>>
>>20338187
how come there is no cgi of the flat earth? Is it because you retards cannot even get that right?
>>
>>20338200
see the movie gravity
>>
>>20338200
If it was CGI, how would he be able to show you better CGI?
Being that NASA would ostensibly have been given billions upon billions for CGI, who could possibly compare?
>>
File: iss040e006193_orig.jpg (664 KB, 2784x1848)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>20338200
>>20338159
For reference this what a fish eye lens effect pic like, notice the curvature of the solar array wing, and the exaggerated curvature of the Earth
>>
File: iss040e011578_large.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1277)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>20338230
Now resuming normal or closer in fields of view.

>>20338212
Looked nothing like these pics do, if thats your best example of CGI that can come close then your argument is truly without evidence.

>>20338214
Because NASA doesnt use that budget on CGI fakery but doing the actual things you claim they are faking.
>>
oh cool, a shitpost thread.
So, how about them Eagles?
>>
File: iss040e008304_orig.jpg (542 KB, 2784x1848)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>20338238
>>
File: iss040e010572_large.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1277)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>20338248
>>
File: iss040e011663_large.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1277)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>
File: 1355540956273.jpg (71 KB, 732x672)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>20338243
how about that IMMINENT FALSE FLAG that didn't happen over the superbowl?
>>
File: iss040e086771_orig.jpg (1.23 MB, 2832x4256)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>20338286
>>
File: iss040e089981_orig.jpg (932 KB, 4256x2832)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
>>20338291
>>
File: iss040e090636_large.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1277)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>20338299
>>
>>20338299
>>20338291
>>20338286
>>20338277
>>20338248
>>20338238
>>20338230
etc
these pictures are fucking awesome
>>
File: iss041e012095_large.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1277)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>20338301
Nightime photo, Earth darker, stars visible
>>
>>20338309
>that ionosphere
shit's fucked breh
>>
File: iss040e131354_orig.jpg (681 KB, 2784x1848)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>20338309
Another fish-eye lens photo, just so you remember the difference, exaggerated Earth shape and curve, curved solar arrays.

>>20338305
https://images.nasa.gov/search-results?q=&keywords=EARTH%20OBSERVATIONS%20(FROM%20SPACE)&page=3&media=image&yearStart=2005&yearEnd=2016

Its a fucking treasure trove here, the whole images.nasa site is.
>>
Fake and Gay
>>
File: iss042e099123_orig.jpg (2.21 MB, 4928x3280)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
Can you spot the flat Earth? NASA censors missed this one.
>>
File: s126e010852_orig.jpg (1.17 MB, 4288x2929)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>20338355
>>
File: S112E05823_orig.jpg (889 KB, 3032x2064)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
>>20338369
>>
>>20338277
Where are the stars
>>
>>20338518
http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae323.cfm
>>
>>20338518
Sun's blocking them out
>>
>>20336407
This is such a dumb example. Do you think gravity doesn’t exist in video games? I mean if it did then the map would cave in on itself. Or do you see that, if we live in a simulation, then we can have gravity in the cube we live in, and that can just be “the way it works”? You can’t disprove flat earth using round earth physics.
>>
>>20338287
How do you know it didn’t happen? Can you prove it? Come on anon, tell us the truth. You can’t prove it, can you anon?
>>
>>20338286
Yeah that doesn’t look like a screenshot from the opening scene of Half Life 10 at all.
>>
>>20338663
you're right, something did happen. i'm off shill duty now so i can at least tell you that much.
>>
>>20338677
See. Flat earth confirmed. Goodnight.
>>
>>20336526
Anons...p-please tell me he's t-trolling. N-Nobody c-can be this dumb...r-right?
>>
>>20336867
>What is Adobe After Effects?
>>
>>20335846
How would you even explain reincarnation and past lives if the earth was not flat?
>>
>>20336294
More like a 12 minute delay.
>>
>>20337224
Thats what a science experiment looks like, dumbass
>>
flat earth theorists please explain
-magnetic south pole
-stellar poles (with diagrams)
-sunsets (with diagrams)
-why flights from Melbourne to Santiago take the same amount of time as flights from Tokyo to New York
-why you can see further if you're higher up, even on flat terrain
-why you can't normally see more than a few miles in any direction
>>
File: 1495924749120.png (371 KB, 393x435)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>20339139

This but they won't answer.

More than anything I'd like to know WHY anyone would want to lie about the shape of the Earth. What fucking benefit would there be in telling someone it was round rather than flat?

The world is fucking round and full of idiots.
>>
File: elonrover.jpg (357 KB, 1472x823)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7hklWI2WY
>>
File: control.jpg (1.01 MB, 1255x5234)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>
>>20339190
Kill yourself you fucking nigger shill. Nobody wants to debate a fucking horde of subhumans that don't say anything but insults and half arguments. You probably are a bot. At the very least a bot minded "person"
>>
>>20339244
>Kill yourself you fucking nigger shill.
>Nobody wants to debate a fucking horde of subhumans that don't say anything but insults and half arguments.

kek

if you're even capable of debating, why don't you address some of these >>20339139 points for starters
>>
>>20339139
>-stellar poles (with diagrams)
>-sunsets (with diagrams)

I want to hear an explanation for this as well.
>>
>>20339244

I wish I was a shill for NASA, I'd be a lot better off.

So, continue your reasoning now, please.
>>
>>20336313
He is clearly talking about the phases of the moon. Jesus dude
>>
>>20336523
watch the video
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (32 KB, 750x546)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>20335846
JOHN KERY FUCKING TELL US WHEN U WENT TO ARTICATIATE UI KNOW ITS FLAT TELL US REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>20336736
Looks legit to me
>>
>>20335846
HOW DO CARS DRIVE IN SPACE WHEN THERE ARE NO ROADs?!
>>
>>20336741
it's overexposed
>>
File: ralph.gif (21 KB, 482x382)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>20335873
Am I doing it?
>>
>>20338878
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>20339139
Relativity by EINSTEIN. Flat earth confirmed by Einstein. Case closed.
>>
>>20339990
>drops two entirely unrelated buzzwords
>doesn't explain their relevance at all
>appeals to authority
>'case closed'

Fucking amazing.
>>
>>20336694
Believe it or not, (and you probably won't), I have flown over the continent of Antarctica, twice. And I've been to the Vostok research station. Antarctica is not a wall of ice surrounding a flat disc of ocean soup with continent crackers and alphabet noodle islands floating in it. I also flew on the Concorde when it was still in operation, and was able to directly observe the curvature of the Earth from New York to Paris and back again. Anybody who believes this flat earth bullshit is a complete and total useless moron.
>>
>>20335846
Elon Musk is your Dad’s hero. Grow a fucking spine you faggots.
>>
>>20340164
We have proven the earth is round here, for years. There are flat earth congressmen. Your just really, really slow.
>>
>>20340156
Sweet. Now fuck off rich boy. We are old money.
>>
Fuck yeah, this retarded thread is finally about to be archivef
>>
>>20340185
your work here is almost done
>>
>>20340178
Who said I was rich? It just so happens I used to travel a lot when I was in my twenties and thirties, after two moderately successful novels. And you're right. Traveling the world was very, very sweet—seeing places most people don't even know exist, especially flat-earthers, who mostly lie on a Davenport in their mom's basement scratching their balls and then sniffing their fingers. People like (You), in other words.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-18-05.25.50.jpg (103 KB, 800x600)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
The earth is obviously round, how else would we be able to live inside it?
>>
File: thesky201606-16.jpg (84 KB, 995x891)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>20336436
for your street light walking man analogy to be true the scale of the sun's distance from the earth would have to be equivalent. Just how close do you think the sun is?
>>
File: roads.gif (1.86 MB, 245x245)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>20339446
>>
>>20340277
hey, what's wrong with scratching your balls and then sniffing your fingers?
>>
>>20337040
Holy fucking shit Antarctica is fucking HUGE
>>
>>20340156
>flown over Antarctica
Right, you want us to believe that people can fly and the earth is round. Nice try.
>>
one question to all you flat tards what will you do when humanity is going to mars on the daily
an hero ?
>>
>>20343025
>get in enclosed “ship” with “windows”
>”travel” to “mars”
Come on anon, tell us the truth. You’re not really that gullible, are you anon? They’ve concocted a scheme to get people to pay huge sums of money to sit in a simulator for a long period of time.
>>
>>20343111
>saying they won't allow eva's for passengers who pay extra
>>
Can a flat earther explain why a lighthouse's light can only shine for 14 miles?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.