[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How do I astral project? Can I do it sober?
>>
>>20336228
Theres no such thing.
>>
>>20336228
what would be the point anyways. To spy on your sister showering?
>>
>>20336250
>what would be the point anyways.
To leave the mortal body, even if just for a second, just to see what it's like to be free.
>>
>>20336228
You must first master lucid dreaming
>>
Relax your body in bed while remaining conscious. Sleep paralysis will come but you shouldn't freak out. This can take some time. Then just try to step out of your body. This is probably the easiest way.
>>
>>20336228
https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection
>>
>>20336272
i feel free by doing whatever i want. this mortal shell is only a way for me to experience this wonderful world. why the fuck do i wanna go back to boring spiritual world. humans are for more interesting.
>>
>>20336320
Stop larping please.
>>
>>20336327
what like all the other faggots on this board, there is about 7 of them in the flat earth thread right now.
>>
>>20336276
What happens after I do that? How do I master lucid dreaming in the first place?
>>
>>20336529
>How do I master lucid dreaming in the first place?

https://libgen.io/search.php?req=Exploring+the+World+of+Lucid+Dreaming&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
>>
>>20336543
faggot
>>
>>20336579
That just means that they self signed the certificate. The site is safe to visit.
>>
So I've been trying to astral project, but when I’m supposed to reach the noise stage I only hear a high pitch ringing and the vibrations I experienced were always on my forehead and spine, not the entire body. Plus the fact that I’m not projecting. Have projected once as a child but haven’t since. I use a bunch of methods interchangeablely so I’m looking for help or a solid method.
>>
>>20336228
Hallucinogens anon, any other method is just faggots pretending or experiencing fever induced delusions
>>
>>20336998
having a nice drug induced delusion?:)
>>
>>20337092

what makes you think your default physiognomy is capable of perceiving truth without the use of drugs?

>>20336228

increase your blood pressure and lie very still.
>>
>Ketamine plus LSD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.