[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: stars-2.jpg (1.15 MB, 3377x1899)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
I'm a skeptical person but I am generally open to the possibility of a decent amount of things. Lately I have been thinking about paranormal stuff and whether it exists or not and instead of just dismissing all of it (though most of it does seem ridiculous and false) I have been attempting to see possibilities and reason.

Is it possible that stuff like spirits and daemons and all that are beings from a different dimension? I am honestly not entirely sure what I am asking but that is the only way I can put it right now.
File: 1395784964411_jpg.jpg (62 KB, 350x600)
62 KB
Think, the space between atoms and you're halfway there.

I feel foolish but I do not understand.
First of all of course 99.99% of all paranormal phenomenons are just made up or blown out of proportion by people with a decent amount of imagination.
And there is no necassary conflict between the "paranormal" and science. Imagine a scientist from the year 1850 studying a modern computer. First it would seem like magic to him. But with immense work he would be able to understand it.
In conclusion it is ignorant to speak against the scientific method but also ignorant to deny existence of unexplained phenomenons aka "the paranormal".

Well, I don't disagree.
I believe that there are extraterrestrial human beings but am scared to think about possibilities especially since one new about 4chan
which one are you referring to?
File: 111sm.jpg (2 KB, 46x65)
2 KB
Some kind anon gave me this.
It explains the sort of thing I am talking about very well.
Everything you kbow as paranormal is 100% right . People travel all the time
When you think Dimensions, reorient yourself to spiritual level.

Dimension seems that its somewhere not here. Spiritual level localizes it and you just are too low of a power level to see it/perceive it.
>>20471067 The Australian one and moon n shit
an extra terrestrial australian? does this mean there's an australia in space?
this nigga

ᴼʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ⋅
ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵐᶦᵗᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵃˣ ᵇᵗʷ⋅ ʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᶫᶦᶰᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵃˣᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ᵃᵈᵐᶦˢˢᶦᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵛᶦᵈᵉᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ⋅

_ᵗʳᵃᶰˢᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᴱᶰᵍᶫᶦˢʰ ᵇʸ ᴸᵉᶦᵇᵃ
Sorry I'm not entirely sure how I might answer your question but I love this topic and sort of thinking. I mean I've never really seen any spirits or demons but I mean its sort of cool to think about at least right? Isn't that on it own worth something? Ok maybe this'll sound stupid and nonsensical but when it comes to logic and reason, I like to think that all of our unique imaginations and senses of creativity and enjoyment not only give us purpose as individuals, but give value to having any purpose at all and help reflect the beauty of having your own reason for loving whatever it is that keeps your heart beating. Whether it's "real" or not is sort of besides the point for me personally because the thoughts and concepts and theories I can think of and see in my mind so to speak make me happy and hopeful and so that is real enough for me to say I want to believe, cause it's fun
>Is it possible that stuff like spirits and daemons and all that are beings from a different dimension?
The funny thing is that there may not be a rational explanation for these things, at least within the context of modern science. For example, there are fairies that exist in a realm called fairy land. That's real. Is it another dimension or realm? I guess so. Can we explain it with physics? Maybe, but why bother?

A lot of paranormal things are real. Entities, aliens, demons, angels, astral realms, heaven/hell realms, superpowers/siddhis, energy, chakras, kundalini, gods, immortals, divinity, etc.

Heck, I have experienced some of those things for myself, particularly energy, on a daily basis. It's a part of my life and my spiritual practice. So since what I've experienced is real to me, I hardly discount anything else. If someone talks about meeting shape-shifting aliens and they seem like fairly reasonable and intelligent people to me, I'm inclined to give them the benefit of doubt. I judge their merit based on the person's character.

If you're looking for proof, I'm afraid I don't have any. Getting any concrete evidence to show you or anyone is way too troublesome, maybe even impossible. Why would I do that when I know for a fact that these things are real and experience them directly?

The way I see things now is that this life is very much like a dream. Many things exist that we have no explanation for. I don't try to discount the possibility of anything existing no matter how ridiculous. I don't outright believe in it either. I just welcome the possibility because my own experiences tell me that there's more to the world than what I or most people acknowledge to be real.

If you're looking for a paranormal experience, it shouldn't be hard to do if you really want. Go visit some haunted places, desecrate em, do everything you can to annoy the shit out of whatever is there. Do rituals, do meditation, do high doses of psyches, etc.
Hey anon you seem really thoughtful, I'm wondering if you can help me and share your thoughts on something. How can one know something to be "true" if they cannot prove it? Like in mathematics how you can "know" the answer to a problem, but you don't truly know it as fact unless you can provide the mathematical proof. Could this be extended to spiritual and emotional truth? Say, if someone found it hard to believe something, and the evidence for why they should was hard to prove but something you knew about first hand, wouldn't at least trying be the "right" thing to do? Wouldn't you want someone else to try for you?

Btw I'm not directing any of this at you I'm just feeling a little scatterbrained right now trying to come to terms with my own beliefs so I hope you don't take kind of offense here. Also can you tell me about this fairy realm? I've never really heard or seen anything like this
Are you somehow disabled in that you can't evoke demons yourself? Or are you consciously or unconsciously trolling like every other "skeptic" out there?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.