[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I am God.

Give me 5 good reasons why I should be nice to you.
>>
>>20639475
I am nice to others until they all start making fun of me. Once they start making fun of me, I keep thinking about them until something bad happens.
>>
>>20639475
okay god, im holding a bird right now, im grasping it. Now tell me, is the bird going to die or is the bird going to survive?
>>
>>20639475
יהושע
>>
>>20639475
Because we are are you, and yours.
>>
>>20639481
0/5
>>20639484
Thou shall not test thy lord.
>>
>>20639490
>Thou shall not test thy lord.
fuck you, even jesus christ answered that shit you fucking larping piece of shit. Go read bible you dumb fuck i hope you burn in hell just like the people who think that they are god itself
>>
>>20639485
I don't speak furniture
>>
>>20639497
Calm yourself.
>>
>>20639475
1) becase
2) why
3) the
4) fuck
5) not?
>>
File: Buddha.jpg (35 KB, 600x257)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>20639520
Not good enough.
>>
>>20639531
How is that not good enough?

So you're telling me that justice means I have to tell you why you _shouldn't_ shoot me in the face with a gun, rather than you having to explain why you _should_?
Not a very good example to be setting for you children.
>>
>>20639475
If you’re god than give me those 5 reason.
>>
>>20639475
>I am God
No
>>
>>20639548
justice?
>>20639557
>>20639568
Don't you think it's crazy to assume that you have to be without what is most after the fact that you can't under any circumstances go through with any and all situations in which this doesn't make for what you think it is?
>>
File: 1520080237768.png (864 KB, 960x639)
864 KB
864 KB PNG
>>
>>20639592
I think kys.
>>
>>20639490
>Thou shall not test thy lord.

heheh he really talks like they say he did :)
>>
File: 21.jpg (19 KB, 242x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>20639592
wut
>>
>>20639475
1) I do great work for the homeless and downtrodden in my community
2) I am very morally forward thinking and apply my morals in my career and personal philosophies
3) I give as much love to animals and Mother Nature as I can, no littering and recycle.
4) I allow other people to talk about you even tho I don’t believe in you.
5) I don’t believe in you because I believe too many people use your name to do evil. Church structures seem to do more harm and tax evasion than good.
>>
>>20639475
>Give me 5 good reasons why I should be nice to you.
If you aren't nice to me I'm going to whip out my dick and make you wish you were really god to defend yourself from the rape I'm going to subject you to.
>>
>>20639475
1 The human's energy crisis will be solved after I can get done with what I'm working on
2 I have always been nice to you and that hasn't changed, and I defended your name against spiteful blasphemers.
3 I make many women, men, and animals very happy, and I help guide them
4 I am an undefeated warrior for righteousness
5 I can teach others to be even better than myself
>>
>>20639475
If you're God you should be well aware the number of schizophrenics on here daily claiming to be you and not actually expect anyone to take you seriously without proof. That said, I'd like a billion USD:
>good person
>consider other's when taking just about any action and the impact it will have on them
>I touch my penis often enough to keep it reasonably happy
>want to build a town for autists interested in STEM to research the best ways to warp the laws of nature to make life better for people with most of the billion USD
>I have a puppy and he needs more things to chew on
and as a bonus:
>I'll adopt a lizard
>>
>>20639649
>The human's energy crisis will be solved after I can get done with what I'm working on
Details before you get an hero'd or v&?
>>
>>20639475
1. I am no one.
2. I have done no good.
3. I have done no harm.
4. I am every one.
5. I am you.
>>
>>20639475
Very probably not. Idiots come here saying this several times a day and always are as far from gods as humans get, without exception. Why should we believe you out of all the thousands who have said the same and lied about it?
You aren't making a decent case for yourself so far
>>20639592
Do you not know what "justice" means?
Why is your question so convoluted and disingenuous? Your chosen response to two people who rightfully doubt your lofty claim is to ask them if they think it's crazy to think what YOU manufacture as what you think is the reason for why they doubt you, and you decide for yourself with no evidence that they must be acting like this all the time. What good reason is there to act like that instead of just addressing them forthright?
>>
>>20639490
So you're just not god, okay then. Nice larping. >>20639670
No you aren't, don't lie
>>
>>20639475
God is a fag.
>>
File: 1520047841289.png (167 KB, 479x536)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>20639672
>Very probably not
Where does this world come from?
Who is in charge of this world? Is God really in charge? Why have such horrible settings been applied to this world?
Why does God even bother incarnating in this world?
>Do you not know what "justice" means?
Yes, but what is its relevance to this thread?
>>
GOD is love, love is GOD
>>
You shouldn't and aren't.
>>
>>20639650
What kind of lizard?
>>
>>20639900
Not sure.
>>
I am 33rd reply. I am chosen.
>>
>>20639475
I eliminate my Karma

I suffer in the lotus position

I always stay calm

99% of the time I tell the truth

I am a very kind and caring person
>>
>>20639475
1) You're not God.
2) You're Lucifer.
3) You don't have to be nice to me.
4) Jesus is coming.
5) You're fucked, son.
>>
>>20639475
Cause fuck you
>>
>>20639475

1. Personal responsibility. You created us, or allowed our emergent evolution, as fallible creatures with limited ability to understand the universe. You set us up for failure. An adult would recognize this mistake and take steps to rectify it as quickly as possible, with as little suffering as possible. Is god an adult?

2. Empathy. No matter how small our portion of self awareness may be compared to that of a god's, we are never the less capable of subjective experience. Very simple, naturally occuring morality demands empathy be a guide for how we treat others. Given god has far less limitation and frailties, I would expect any extant deity to understand this very simple concept and carry it out in a manner befitting of his awesome intellect. Is god intelligent?

3. Mercy. Those with much are expected to shoulder greater responsibility for their impact on society. It takes a great deal of infrastructure to make a rich CEO, and that CEO is thus expected to pay their fair share, commensurate to their impact on said infrastructure. This world buckles under the pressure mankind is forced to deal with in tending to his natural needs, his desires, and what he knows is right. Many people are born into weak positions, biologically and economically, in which they cannot reasonably be expected to carry their own weight. In a society, our ability to be merciful is dramatically limited by our economy, but god is privileged with infinite economy. One who can simply desire a universe and have it be, cannot be burdened with the responsibility of mercy in the same way a limited and imperfect society is. Is god so limited?

To be continued!
>>
>>20640286
4. Philosophy. Suffering is antithetical to enlightenment of any variety. Though suffering is, to an extent unavoidable, it is not directly the path to spiritual awakening. It should thus logically follow that god's intent should be to limit suffering where ever possible, as a matter of simple philosophy of economics. Suffering absolutely has no value as a teaching tool. It is the methodology of a limited, and frankly not very intelligent being that despair should be wielded as an educational tool. Is god so short sighted?

5. Justice. A world in which we are born as though a hand of dice were thrown, where we are subjected to a hideous genetic, social, and economic lottery in which we have no say at all, it should be the implicit and most immediate aim of any governing being to make justice its primary policy. There is some truth to the notion that we are the architects of our own cages (see basically this entire list for counterargument as to why that doesn't merit us misery), but there is no logical, moral, or ontological excuse for childhood leukemia. It is sadism incarnate to have designed it, or to have allowed it to propagate organically when god is the wielder of infinite economy. Is god a sadist?
>>
>>20640286
>>20640298
#1 is really the only thing which matters.
>>
>>20640156
he's not god but you're retarded
>>
>>20639475
Because I'm not fake enough to make up five reasons to manipulate. Do what you want, baby. I love you.
>>
Because if anything is more powerful and significant than god it is empathy
>>
File: kek.png (816 KB, 1797x1480)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>20641572
That's subjective as fuck. If God created all things God is the greatest of all things, that's the only defining characteristic:
>greatest empathy
>greatest masochist
>greatest parent
And by extension the worst of all things, because you cannot be the greatest of all things without being the worst of all things as great/worse are just subjective interpretations of the extremes:
>zero empathy
>greatest sadist
>worst parent
Etc. Moreover, if God created all things, inclusive of the nature of our time-invarient multiverse, he created all good, evil, perception of free will, lack of free will, etc.

There is no way to define a non-gnostic-and-limited God where he is not simultaneously the best and worst of all things. Might as well prey to his Kek godhead because rolling the dice will at least get you something (as opposed to preying to a deity who necessarily can no more act than they can not listen.)
>>
Only 1 reason required. I AM you.
>>
>>20639475
>be God
>ask questions you already know the answers to.
>>
File: 1511361948658.png (38 KB, 400x480)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>20639475
I will eradicate all faggots and beat the shit out of your antipope.
>>
>>20639475
if you were god, you'd already know, faggot.
>>
>>20639475

1. Because sentient beings are supposed to be nice to each other silly
2. Maybe I'll be nice back
3. Cuz I'm bored
4. Because I think you ought to.
5. Because I like cats
>>
>>20641716
>>20641747
God helps those who help themselves. You have to argue your case.
>>
Wtf I just got banned then unbanned, spooky.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.