[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What exactly is a demon?

Are they real?
>>
>>20639925
idk, I've been called a demon and an angel.
isn't it really just perspective?
>>
>>20639925
Humans who walk a darker path
>>
>>20639972
By which metric would you define something as "darker"?
>>
>>20639925
It's an anunnaki alien that developed spiritually and now lives in a higher dimension.
>>
>>20639925
ultraterrestrials
>>
>>20639925
Demons are forgotten gods.
>>
File: 1324436189.png (301 KB, 600x394)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>20639925
Tulpas which can modulate the various energy frequencies received by anyone it's chained with karma.
>>
>>20640136
>>20640134
>>20640131
>>20640108

So, nobody really knows?
>>
>>20639925
A fallen angel. They hate you. They want to ruin you and everything you love.

>>20639940
>>20639972
>>20640108
>>20640136
Ignore these delusional narcissists.
>>
File: hw4.jpg (447 KB, 1500x2100)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>
>>20640305
What is an angel?
>>
File: linda.jpg (332 KB, 1140x1168)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>20640326
>>
>>20640331
makes sense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7yyWxVBpeg

this guy's youtube channel has good videos on demons
>>
>>20639925
Manifestation of negative energy & yes ,very
>>
Ancient Greeks called all spirits apart from the Gods with the word daimon. They weren't considered evil back then. What's the truth, can demons be good, neutral or perhaps even complex beings like many humans?
>>
They are fictional characters that you decided you would believe in. You are the creator of your reality. If you want them to be real, they will be - for you.
>>
>>20640305
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>20641535
thanks
>>
>>20639925
A thoughtform that has accumulated a bad reputation through the insidious memetic manipulation of the masses over large periods of time.
>>
Depends, most demons are the disembodied souls of the nephilim, the higher ruling demons that lead the packs are from what I understand are the fallen angels. Each demon is rivaled by a angel who you can call on to combat it. I think some of the important names are in the "Lesser Key of Solomon" texts. This is all just my understanding. Probably wrong.
>>
>>20639925
>What exactly is a demon?
>Are they real?
Demons are evil math equations
>>
>>20639925
There are different types of demons that can branch out into seemingly infinite amount of other types. with their types differing with each's own objective.There are demons whose tasked to haunt bloodlines due to earlier lines of a generation having done something ... to other human beings. There are those that can spawn in later generations that will ensure another 7 generation and so on

Contrary to popular believe, almost all demons need a physical host to reside in, either an object, ring, house, rat, people, with people being the best choice for certain demons. (i say "certain" because it depends on the type of demon, and it's objective.)

People are their main go-to source for a host because they are mostly ignorant and provides energy which is their food. By instilling them with fear, doubt and lies they feed of this energy. Most of these demons will never manifest physically unless it's terrible. With that being said the ones mentioned above are miniscule in rank compared to others.

Legion is an example of such. It is single body of demons comprised out of multiple demons.
But working as a hive.
>>
>>20644516
Where do demons come from?
If one were inflicted with any of the demons you just mentioned (and my radiator just knocked as I typed this), what would you recommend in the way of getting rid of such a thing?
Thank you
>>
>>20639925
my mom
yes
>>
>>20644516
Where can I get info in such a lucid way? All books I've delved into considering this topic speak of demons vagely.
>>
>>20644711
My thought exactly

What have you read?
>>
>>20644516
That sounds about right

>>20639925
There is a lot of ambiguation between demons, spirits, faerie, and other sorts of things that can manifest in the spaces between the transmission of our thoughts and words but demons can be categorized as those splinterings of god that have lost their divinity and now long to reunite everything with the material which is why they manifest as evil thoughts/possessions that evoke an emotion comparable to any of the deadly sins. They are perverted things that serve nature for the sake of reuniting your soul with the lowest dimension of space which is about as material as you can get and away from the transcendent source.

The transcendent bleeds into the psychological and no one really knows where one ends and the other begins.
>>
>>20639925
Idk exactly... It doesn't really matter what they are just that they exist. They refer to me as master at this point... Or let me extinguish them. Im frustrated at there existence
>>
>>20639925
basically any entity not explicitly aligned with God

this doesn't mean that Demons are always evil, many are, others are just neutral or free agents.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.