[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

If you know about martin lawrence you know that he ran to the streets with a gun and shouted "they want to kill me" blabla.
I still use social media in "normie way lolkekxD" and ive never seen martin lawrence appear ever. Till now, hes dancing in a forced way and his feet are white,bleached kinda but only half? They look thin and bruised. He looks ashamed to show his feet. Go watch the video if you're curious.
This seems forced as hell.
No this isnt some camera bug. His white feet move with him. (instagram @worldstar)
>>
Other angle
>>
Bad view of his two thin legs
>>
>>20641242
>his feet are white,bleached kinda but only half?
They are called ashy feet, and it's normal.
>Go watch the video if you're curious
Link?
IIRC Martin Lawrence had a drug issue, but there are a lot of celeberities that claim to be harrassed, or targeted by a certain organization.
>>
Front view,brightness increased view of left foot. That is not a human foot. I love feet,i know feet. So? What is that shit?
>>
>>20641305
Monkey feet yo
>>
File: djif.png (146 KB, 255x436)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
He makes zero finger or hand movement through the whole video. One looks swelled and rubbery,almost fake? The other one is fine but just as imobile
>>
>>20641242
Dumb faggot link us the video if you want to discuss a video. Jesus Christ you've pissed me off with your absolute bumbling excuse of a thread
>>
please link video
>>
>>20641389
I understand your disappointment. https://instagram.com/p/BhowmVQgFjs/
>>
*Edit: he does snap his fingers but still in a very weird way. Ex: Not on time,one at a time,prentending to clap. Strange.*
>>
Martin Lawrence being a dumb nigger isn't paranormal
>>
>>20641401
Eh after watching the video this thread just seems dumb now.
He's just dancing like he's from the 90's face, and all.
>>
Theres alot of theories saying Martin lawrence is a clone. (if you dont believe in that shit then nvm)
Im just thinking maybe this is proof of that.
>>
>>20641452
>Theres alot of theories saying Martin lawrence is a clone
I haven't heard that, but I remember that he supposedly was a victim of the oto, or something similar to the oto that targets black hollywood.
>>
ugh, 15 seconds I'll never get back. Thanks OP, well played.
>>
The events in the docu-drama "The Black Knight" actually transpired, Martin Lawrence was sent back in time, and then brought back. They created a movie to ensure anyone Martin might tell would brush it off as some insane ramblings. He now lives as a husk of a man.
>>
wow people get murdered by the government for suggesting that they dont operate like a mafia wow we need to not react negatively to this because the government said so PRAISE COACHELLA PRAISE CALIFORNIA WE ARE SO FUCKING RICH AND BEAUTIFUL SO WE DID IT WE GOT WORLD PEACE (FOR US)!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Dave chappelle, martin lawrence, Mariah carey, brittney spears, Miley Cyrus, everyone in Hollywood my dude. mind control/gangstalking my dude.
>>
>He hasn't heard of the celebrity clone fields

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.