[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: opposer.jpg (58 KB, 500x567)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Library: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Abrogated thread: >>20909260
>>
>>20922346
this guys art is really cool
>>
>>20922375
I just emailed you btw
>>
File: bailey1a.gif (43 KB, 500x790)
43 KB
43 KB GIF
Bump
>>
>>20922397
That picture gave me psychosis. Alice Bailey is a pretty good meme
>>
>when the spirits begin to manifest, command them- look at my dab
>>
File: CCCprev_Page_07.gif (147 KB, 600x776)
147 KB
147 KB GIF
>>20919298
>The Yi King algo mapped onto a timeline in a fractal fashion

McKenna's timewave isn't "The Yi King algo mapped onto a timeline in a fractal fashion", he took an arbitrary arithmetic sequence from the King Wen arrangement, integrated a repetition of this sequence a few times into itself because the sequence is too short to look nice or profound on a world timeline or in a human lifetime window, and added corrections at each step that fit world events he deemed relevant (like his own birthday).

Because of this at a long enough time scale, this mathematical function probably repeats. If you look at the source code of the original MS-DOS TimeWave there are a bunch of hard-coded interpolation points. McKenna had some cool ideas, and It's a cool divination tool and one of my favorite pieces of retroware, but it has nothing to do with classical study of the I Ching,

someone /has/ done study of apparent combinatorics latent in classical interpretations of the King Wen sequence, but it wasn't McKenna
http://linguistics.berkeley.edu/~rscook/images/CCCprev/CCCprev.html
>>
>>20922375
Also yes his art is vv cool
>>
>>20922446
snakes and horned gods and angel wings in flames with hebrew character definitely haven't seen that a million times before!
>>
>>20922458
here's your (you) for being a notable art critic.
>>
>>20922458
>he doesn't like snakes
i-i don't know how to please you
>>
>>20922375
The asscrack magicien is a great painting.
>>
File: download-1-2.png (201 KB, 600x601)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>20922465
Idea:
Don't work today, just post hat-snake images on /omg/ all day.

Is this my true Will?
>>
File: snakeroo.jpg (123 KB, 700x934)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>20922477
>don't work today
way ahead of you. someone took my office for the week so I've been wasting time hard today and yesterday.
>>
>>20922462
>>20922458
>OTO commissions their "Sistine Chapel" anologue somewhere in rural Ohio
>statues of the horned god n snakes everywhere with tits put in random places
>stained glass sigil windows with random hebrew and arabic characters chosen with an RNG
>ceiling mural is a giant stylized penis with testicles that form the faces of two screaming women
>only gets half completed after a police raid finds two tons of opioids and high grade crystal math stashed in the wall
>OTO was just laundering money through some rustbelt contractors and narcos
>chapel gets bought out by Chinese capital interests and sold to Tobias Forge who has it shipped brick-by-brick to Sweden where him and King Diamond make an amusement park for scandi goth kids
>>
>>20922505
You should write a novel.
>>
what is even
i understand nothing of this
>>
>>20922519
>he doesn't understand snakes in hats
what is wrong with you all today
>>
>>20922530
cuteposters are scum, you are first in line to gulag
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Estabrooks

Anybody got this man's books?
>>
>>20922512
>>20922505
*Mercyful Fate's "Witches Dance" playing faintly in the distance on repeat over an old school PA system as a troupe of fat norwegian juggalos struggle to pass through a turnstile*
>>
>>20922534
>>
File: 30yoboomer.png (77 KB, 380x349)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>20922554
spiritual boomerism can't be cured, but it can be treated
>>
>>20922430
My main problem with time wave is how McKenna seemed to fit it into American events exclusively, when it is the result of a Chinese divination system with esoteric connections to ancestor worship.

Peter Meyer did a great job at un fucking the math and addressing mathematical and Political criticism but it is still in my opinion more of a "finger in the wind" than a hard system of fortune telling

Of course the real test of Peter Meyers work is what does or does not happen on July 8
>>
File: tRu6q9R.jpg (50 KB, 960x1280)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>20922534
This adorable mango cordially invites you to suck a fuck.
>>
>>20922578
what I love about McKenna: he's so fucking American

Western occultism especially in the US suffers from such an identity crisis and pathology of looking for validation from traditions ancient and invented. Kabbalah, Eastern Religions, Sufism, Greco-Egyptian-Judeo-Babylonian ritual magick and alchemy. Practitioners tend to either cling to striking Otherness of a foreign land or the aestheticks of a lost racial heritage: white people get paganism and hermeticism, latinos get into curandera, santeria, catholic syncretism, blacks into afrofuturism, voodoo, and abrahamic esoterism, but the average american mutt checks out a combination of these or all of them indiscriminately.

McKenna tried it all and was completely unapologetic with his findings: /there is absolutely nothing wrong metaphysically with Fast Food Enlightenment/. Very few people have the lifestyle , cultural access, or nervous system capable of asceticism or even basic meditation. If a plant/mushroom/pill gets you there GOOD. If it doesn't, what the hell is pushing back?
>>
>>20922560
What's up with this meme whewre suddenly loads of summerfags don't know what boomer means?
>>
>>20922665
witness the spiritual boomer incapable of integrating new memetic paradigms
>>
If I may ask, how did everyone here get into the occult? How was your first "oh shit this stuff is actually real!" moment?
>>
>>20922651
The fallacy here is thinking that the trip[ IS the experience.

>"...the fatal flaw in Tim Leary's trip. He >crashed
>around America selling "consciousness
>expansion" without ever giving a thought to >the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in >wait for all the people who took him seriously

Don't be a
>"pathetically eager acid freak who thought
>they could buy Peace and Understanding for
>three bucks a hit"
>>
>>20922651
>If it doesn't, what the hell is pushing back?

If nothing is pushing back, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>20922590
I had a dream about a bird like that. It could talk just as well as a normal human being, but had some cysts in its neck.

How odd.
>>
>>20922651
I absolutely agree with that and while the psychedelic shamanism thing is often goofed on by occult types you can see the influence of his take on things at American music festivals and "transformational art events" not to mention burner culture generally. It's a pretty cool un pretentious take on spirituality that I fucks with heavily

Also that king Wen linguistic analysis is cool
>>
>>20922674
When I found the pastor of a church attended as a child with my parents was sleeping with woman from the church. I thought what could this degenerate know of anything of God let alone preach of it so I decided to research religion and the meaning of existence and ended up here.
>>
>>20922675
if the physical considerations can be solved...why not?

also I don't buy the "our dark present is hangover of 60s acid casualties" rhetoric, most of participants in the Leary/Whole Earth/hippie movement went on to live productive lives afterwards

on the other hand, destructive coke fiends (like Hunter S. Thompson) were mostly irresponsible rich people, fast living urbanites, or people who grew up in terrible circumstances
>>
>>20922690
*I
I forgot to add that the man was married along with the many women.
>>
nothing like a day off reading wiccan in the woods by the playground. I'm going to pray first than get ready owo
>>
>>20922697
Well was he a mormon?
>>
>>20922690
Interesting, it seems to me that many have a disillusionment with the religion they grew up with and that is what leads them to this stuff.

For me it was going too deep into conspiracy theory, and realizing that pretty much every powerful person in this world had occult knowledge, whether they were "good" or "evil". I decided I needed to understand this on a deeper level than just shouting "satanic pizzagate derp derp satanic!" like the /pol/tards, and this lead me to reading more and more about religious and esoteric topics in general. I had a health problem and finally decided to try a ritual out and lo and behold it worked, so here I am.
>>
>>20922694
Wtf do you mean "physical considerations"? What physical considerations? Is tripping going to purify the nadi for a proper kundalini awakening? Is it going to strengthen the health of the physical body, making a suitable temple for the indwelling of the Spirit?

I'm not against psychs but there has to be more than just tripping one's balls off for attainment to take place in any meaningful way
>Hunter Thompson
>"Rich"
jej
>>
File: bob.png (124 KB, 358x272)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>20922734
>purify the nadi for a proper kundalini awakening

>Hunter Thompson
>"Rich"
>jej

idk what else to call owning a ranch where all you do is take hallucinogens, coke, drink, and shoot firearms all day with other rich 'rebels' until Johnny "highest paid actor in hollywood 2004-2011" Depp shoots your remains out of a multi-story fist-shaped cannon with a peyote button in it
>>
>>20922754
Who do you reckon financed the funeral ceremony?
>>
>>20922754
>>20922760
Also I see you have no response to my requests about what the "physical considerations" are and how they apply to this conversation.
>>
>>20922760
Depp paid for it, it's not conjecture.

However Thompson was wealthy, he had a net value of about 5 million at time of death. Those
ranches in Colorado aren't cheap.
>>
>>20922760
>>20922734
"Hunter S. Thompson net worth: Hunter S. Thompson was an American journalist and author who had a net worth of $5 million"

>>20922764
because its pretentious and the eastern nations where that line of thinking emerged are shitholes, while both the global environmental movement and the personal computer/telecom revolution that allowed you to research and post about this garbage without having to pay for a plane ticket to hang out with mentally ill hobos in Calcutta, emerged from psychedelic-taking non-ascetics and the computer/in the US and Europe
>>
>>20922671
Witness the member of the GI Generation who doesn’t quite get the way that terms work.
>>
Wheres ape?
>>
>>20922792
I'm right here
>>
>>20922794
Well we changed nothing
>>
>>20922780
>net worth of $5 million
>(includes assets like ranch, land, cars, motorcycles, guns, etc.)
>Johnny Depp finances entire funeral

I know $5 million sounds like a lot, and indeed it is, but that's fucking peanuts in terms of Wealthy Americans (tm). You make it sound like he was Ted fucking Kennedy
>>
>>20922764
>>20922764
>>20922764
>>20922764
>>
File: ohfkr4ijoo601[1].jpg (178 KB, 1280x960)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>20922783
It's a dumb /tv/ meme that got out of control. Unlike the "mouth agape basedboy" meme it isn't even cutting or funny
>>
>>20922764
http://www.enolagaia.com/M70-80BoC.html
>>
>>20922819
It's still soundly "rich" if you have a net worth of 5mil, no matter how much the 40-something liberals in that financial bracket want to pretend their "just upper middle class"
>>
>>20922819
>multiple millions
>not REALLY wealthy

Just give up, dude had money.
>>
>>20922897
>>20922892
I guess it comes down to "what is considered "rich"? Top ten per cent? Top twenty or thirty?

Also may I ask for a third or fourth time,

>>20922823
>>20922764
>>20922764
>>20922764

Or is anon just hoping to be let off the hook on the conversation of their asserted "psychedelic 'short-cut'"?
>>
>>20922961
I posted a response to your religious dogma formulated by the chilean cyberneticist Humberto Maturana here

>>20922831
>>
>>20922961
I mean, I see something that supposes itself to be a response up here:
>>20922780

but I can't make heads or tails of it.
>>
>>20922967
>"your" religious dogma
Lelelele
All I see is "some people who took psychedelics also happened to go on to become productive members of society."
>>
What are the entities of the Arbatel? A sort of Angel?
>>
File: DfhS9NlWAAEJvdw.jpg (68 KB, 640x471)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>>20922458
>snakes and horned gods and angel wings in flames with hebrew character definitely haven't seen that a million times before!
lel
>tale as old as timeee
>>
>>20922986
>the only thing I like about art is novelty

The definition of the pleb aesthetic mindset
>>
>>20923002
>>
Does /omg/ think premade (as in, by someone else) Tattva cards are acceptable to use for GD Tattva work?
>>
File: dh-091.jpg (229 KB, 472x576)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>20923009
Crooked Path art really stirs my cauldron

Remember that dimwit who said Chumbley was "derivative"

Alex Grey has this thing about the difference between "visionary" art and regular art being the difference between identification and mere consumption, and while I think it is a pretentious opinion it had some validity
>>
>>20923009
troll face top left, can't unsee
>>
File: 7axibo.jpg (43 KB, 512x375)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>20922794
You aren't me.

>>20922792
I got like three hours of sleep last night, I'm pic relating it today.

>>20922961
Five mil is WAY top 1%, which is only 389k.
>>
Ape, in an earlier (last?) thread you were talking about lining up on the side of the Opposer against the Lamb. How does this work in a nondualistic paradigm?
>>
>>20923087
>$389,000 net worth = top 1%
So just a lot of people who have paid their mortgages and car payments off and managed to have a solid retirement fund are in the same company as Zuckerberg, Trump, Buffet, et al. when people bitch about the Top 1%. Intradasting
>>
>>20923088
A nondual paradigm doesn’t ignore the existence of dualism. A nondual paradigm that says that a dualistic manifestation is excluded from its nondual paradigm is by definition dualism becauses you’ve created a proper over. Something something serve alike.
>>
>>20923114
>over
other, dang

>>20923060
Whew that’n really fans my many-eyed feathers
>>
>>20923114
I just thought the "us vs them" mindset was more a dualistic thing.
>>
>>20923088
To very vaguely paraphrase St. Augustine, every day the beast and the lamb are fighting in our hearts and in our minds. Even hyper non dualist systems acknowledge the, I suppose you could say dialectical nature of what is happening in our bodies and around us in the world. Thus the consort system, Yab Yum, Wars in Heaven, all the sex and violence we could ever need is happening within and around us at all times. None of this precludes a nondualistic outlook in any sense.
>>
>>20923113
>So just a lot of people who have paid their mortgages and car payments off and managed to have a solid retirement fund
>"a lot"
Mate have you, like, been to America? It's a poverty infested shithole. The folks you just listed are not "a lot", by the very definition of "one percent".

>>20923088
I was saying going Western LHP makes no sense to me unless you can actually commit.

Why bother if you're not ready to crusade harder than a christfag?

>>20923129
Proper nondualism asserts that there are both two things, and no things, at the same time.
>>
>>20923157
So what you're saying is that you just couldn't commit because you are on the side of the Redeemer? I'm proud of you, son.
>>
>>20923186
I think the vast majority of Western LHP is a dumb and pointless slapfight against your memories of mommy and daddy making you wake up early to go to church on sunday.
>>
>>20923191
What forms the minority that isn't dumb, in your view?
>>
>>20923154
Note the mushies in this pic, medieval artisans knew what was up

>>20923191
Don't tell me MY spirituality is dumb and pointless Dad! I swear I'll get my tulpa to put a hex on you
>>
>>20923206
dont make me get drunk and throatfuck your tulpa and then write a book about it
>>
>>20923201
Temple of Set which relies on an Egyptian theology. Say what you will about how edgy the O9A is, but Myatt's fucking brilliant if you ever spent time with his CH translations.
>>
>>20923157
My point was that there are people who truly appear to be living what most consider "upper middle class" who are 'in company' with people like Zuck, Buffet, etc, when people (including myself) use the term "one-percenter" and I find it interesting to ponder.

It just struck me to contemplate the fact that "one per centers" could be anyone from that asshole multi billionaire dumping mercury into the local swimming hole to the old guy down the street with the big house who always yells at kids for playing on his lawn.

>inb4 blind privileged yada yada

I was lucky to have a comfortable childhood but have been struggling on my own for some years, and I'm a LONG way away from even top 10% I guess that's why I've never stopped to consider how broad a range of net worths is covered by 1% of the population of an entire country.
>>
>>20922505
>crystal math
>math

Mmm... Sweden isn't that far away. I need to pay attention when I'm there again.
>>
>>20923157
So what's the nondualistic take on war and battles, and victories/defeats? How do they explain or interpret such things from their perspective?
>>
>>20923234
>upper middle class
>>20922892
>40-something liberals in that financial bracket want to pretend their "just upper middle class"
>>
>>20923248
"Do what you gotta do but it won't change the fact we all get tossed on the funeral pyre in the end."
>>
>>20923249
>appear to be living what most consider "upper middle class"
>not "I declare the lower rungs of the top 1% wealthiest to fall under the most accurate descriptor Upper Middle Class"

See the difference?

Also, at what incomes do "middle class" start and end? What comes after "Upper Middle Class," and what is the magic(k) figure that creates the border between "Upper Middle Class" and whatever the next step is?
>>
Sorry to interrupt the illuminating exchange amongst adepti but may I ask:

>>20923033
>>20922981
a couple questions?
>>
What a fruitful debate about the fucking financial bracket of Hunter S. Thompson.
Thanks, occultism general
>>
>>20923231
>O9A
that culling shit is criminally autistic, my god
>>
>>20923270
My two cents on >>20923033 -
I'm of the belief that if it's feasible to construct materials yourself, you should do it.
Is there a reason, apart from laziness, that you don't want to cut out a few bits of construction paper?
>>
>>20923261
Economic statistics.
You clearly don't understand how numbers work, mate, if 386k, is over seven times the earning capacity of the median income worker, and is only earned by a single percentage of the entire populace, that ain't "middle class", by literally any definition of it.

Top twenty makes something on the order of 150k per year, so from there to 300k would be "upper middle".

This is, like, high school tier economics and statistics, goddamn.

>>20923270
1) You're fine.
2) Yeah, well, mostly.

>>20923271
It ain't a debate, it's some dude who grew up with money baffled at the economic realities of the nation, which ain't exactly surprising.
>>
>>20923303
I love how it's almost ineveitable that your responses to questions automatically assume the person is doubting your assertions.

>baffled at the economic realities...
Yes because contemplating the fact that all the "Bernie or Busters" bitch about a 1% that a lot of them belong to is fucking baffling. I think they should break that down into smaller fractions (i.e. "The top 1% of the top 1%), so as to avoid looking hypocritical. I hope you don't find a way to misconstrue what I'm saying or otherwise presume I'm challenging your beloved intellect, as often occurs here on javanese myspace
>>
>>20923360
PS "Bernie or Busters was convenient b/c it was the first group that popped into my head. We could easuily sub any number of other organizations or groups of individuals or individuals themselves
>>
>>20923281
>a reason
because I would like to get working on it immediately and work with the premade cards as I make my own, bit by bit. See, I failed "construction paper" in kindergarten...
>>
>>20923231
Dropping the big ones I see.
>>
>>20923360
They do, the top .01% is a subject of regular discussion. Have you googled this topic? There’s a fairly staggering amount of articles on this.

Also fun fact
>Since 1939, Gallup has found that almost 90 percent of Americans describe themselves as “middle class.” Just 1 to 2 percent define themselves as “upper class.”
>>
>>20923382
I was also surprised to see how poor some of the "middle class" or "lower middle class" is. Seems like better methods of economic categorization could be used?
>>
>>20923157
>crusade harder than a christfag?
Now I'm not exactly the biggest LHP practitioner or anything but "ra ra fight da powa" seems maybe a little reductionist to the philosophy?

>>20923206
I ALMOST posted this earlier

>>20923234
> I guess that's why I've never stopped to consider how broad a range of net worths is covered by 1% of the population of an entire country.
Which is why the whole "1%" argument is a little shallow. For what it's worth, I have actually been in the bottom 10% the top 1% and am now basically hovering right at the poverty line (according to taxes). The system is broke at every rung of the ladder, and complaining about one of the 'rungs' when the whole ladder is falling apart is missing the larger picture in my opinion.
>>
>>20923303
>Yeah, well, mostly
can you expand a bit please? I get that they're Planetary beings of some kind but what they actually "ARE" or their place in the grand hierarchy seems a bit obscure compared to some other entities
>>
>>20923400
Some of them appear to have been created by the author.
>>
>>20923407
Really? Hmm...what makes you say that? Who was the original author? iirc it just lists translator?
>>
>>20923410
>The Olympic entities are entirely original
Grimoires: A History of Magical Books, by Owen Davies, Oxford University Press. 2009.
>>
>>20922465
Birds are the superior pet desu.
>>
>>20923390
Why? That’s the middle. That’s the reality of the situation. It’s hard to grok when you grow up with money because your grasp of the system skews to who you’ve been exposed to.
>>
>>20922716
Not that guy but the way I see it religion was streamlined so that the masses could understand it easily so I basically want a deeper understanding of god and his creation.
>>
>>20923420
>The Olympic entities are entirely original

I'm sorry, are you asserting this? Or is this one of those things where you pretend like someone who asked a question in good faith is secretly implying you're wrong?
>>
>>20923445
Nah he's right they are their own thing.
>>
>>20923437
I mean, I've been living on my own for like, 7 years. So I have a bit of an idea of the economy. Another thing you and Ape are forgetting is location, location, location. Not every town in America has a skid row within walking distance. And "rural poor" is oftentimes different from "urban Poor" in my limited experience.

Not that I need to justify myself for anons on a Costa Rica Lizard Farming blog, but growing up not having to worry about where my next meal was coming from hasn't completely sheltered me from the modern economy. I moved away from 'home' some time ago, I work 3 jobs, and I STILL barely make enough to make ends meet...but I make too *much* for foodstamps. I guess my open speculation was too blog-like of me and left my post open to all kinds of fertile imaginations
>>
>>20923453
He also said some of them were potentially created by the author. Which makes me think it's
>one of those things...
>>
>>20923507
Yeah I know, but some of us are real real
>>
>>20923501
Im just throwing out guesses, you said you grew up wealthy and you also said you didn’t know how poor the middle or lower middle class is. No part of that was my imagination, was it?
>>
>>20923536
>comfortable childhood=/= grew up wealthy
My single mother was probably making between $25-30,000 a year with two kids, plus child support (from someone earning about the same). So there was food on the table, there were no roaches, the house was kept clean, I did not grow up in an environment with drug users or heavy drinkers or abusers...I consider myself lucky and very well off in terms of up bringing, but the only significant wealth any of my family ever earned began when I was already out of the house.
>>
So, people aren't really talking about the 1% then, they are talking more about the actions of the .001% or something.
>>
>>20923536
>said you didn’t know how poor the middle or lower middle class

Maybe this can be chalked up to my phrasing but what I meant was more along the lines of "I was surprised to see who is actually considered to still be part of the middle class despite their circumstances." So I'm primarily ignorant of which income ranges correspond to which "class." The standard definition of "middle class" doesn't include an income bracket, but I'm sure the definition within the context of economic does...I'm sure I learned the figures at some point, and google makes them easy to find anyway...however, going from different types of places in different geographical locations and seeing what various people live like, despite being considered all part of the "same economic class" did indeed surprise me
>>
>>20923591
The common standard is not rich enough to act like Paris Hilton, ever.
>>
>>20922702
No, your modern day Christian.
>>
>>20923392
I emailed you but my response is full of grammatical errors and I am filled with desolation as a result. My heart is a desert where I suffer my own mediocrity
>>
File: not_this_shit_again.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>its tankie time @ the omg
mfw
>>
>>20922578
July 8 is my birthday. Is that the sign you were looking for?
>>
>>20923445
Dude I gave you the citation. What in the hell?

>>20923433
Fuck birds (as household pets).
>>
>>20922981
They’re lower octaves of the heptartica mystica kings. So planetary spirits: Administration edition.
>>
You need to learn how to practice self-hypnotism if you want to stand next to the great men of history
>>
>>20923753
The hell is that I misunderstood how you were using “original.” 8-(
>>
File: spirit animal.jpg (96 KB, 540x405)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>20923642
well I read through it and didn't notice them, so your shame is perhaps unwarranted. I'll respond after I've gone over it. Thank you!

>>20922391
Also saw yours, I'll write you back a little later too.
>>
>>20924290
I’m like 95% certain you already did. You can write me about your bone casting practice if you have a want to reply again. I was thinking about it today as I was walking around. I want to learn casting disciplines.
>>
>>20924328
> 95% certain you already did
Did, didn't, what is time really?

It's been a long day and I totally forgot I replied at lunch...
I'll do that though!
>>
So have any of you ever 'run into' something occult/magical in the wild? Like outside of your own rituals and magical system?
>>
>>20924347
Take your time, thanks amigo
>>
Library is massive.
What topic would you recommend I start with?

>23yo, Med Student, ran out of faith, pretty skeptical depiste experiencing paranormal things all childhood and most of my teenage years.
I don't want to be haunted by evil spirits or getting spit roasted by demons. I am a "good" guy.
>>
>>20924891
the Beginner directory
>>
>>20924891
beginner folder is probably a good idea. are you interested in some sort of religion that might resuscitate your faith? are you looking to do rituals and ceremonies for various reasons, such as material gain, changing your self/personality? are you looking to do energy work with your body a la tai chi/yoga? do you have anything that already interests you in this "field"?
>>
>>20924891
Why do you think you need spirituality? Why do you come to it? If it is merely out of concern for being haunted by some evil, well I can assume it isn't happening to you right now, so why look into it?

I imagine most people seek the spiritual because mundane life is lacking in some existential purpose.

Now, if what you are seeking is the power to banish evil, well that's a whole other ball game. Perhaps that is what you are seeking, the power to turn evil, to exorcise.

Perhaps there are books in the library for this. My thoughts are, the process for this would involve understanding this evil, understanding the demonic, the dark, shadow side of life, of people's psychology, of society even.

You are a med student, I am curious if you have access on psychiatric studies on conditions such as psychopathy. Maybe you can use the medical field to supplement your research.
>>
>>20924935
I am a blind fuck, thank you.
>>
>>20924612
I would think this should be expected. Notice the ecclectic, all-encompassing, holistic nature of spiritual traditions today, borrowing deities from several different sources for example.
>>
>>20924962
what have you run into?
>>
>>20924965
For example, I am a practicing Buddhist, but sometimes when I meditate, thoughts of Jesus will appear, which is odd since I never really was into Christianity, nor have I really attended church. But, I figured it was probably due to just bring the collective unconscious of being raised in judeo-christian, western society.
>>
>>20924944
>are you interested in some sort of religion that might resuscitate your faith?
Not really. I like to believe there's nothing above or that it remains oblivious of all suffering instead of a creator who turns a blind eye on us.
>are you looking to do rituals and ceremonies for various reasons, such as material gain, changing your self/personality?
No material gain, perhaps help others. To pull off a "miracle" every now and then.
>are you looking to do energy work with your body a la tai chi/yoga?
I've done tai chi and Qigong in the past, but always saw it purely physical
>do you have anything that already interests you in this "field"?
Not really. I've read tarot before, but again I see it as an unorthodox tool for psychologists.

>>20924952
>Why do you think you need spirituality?
At this point, I don't think I can fit into a religion, and regarding spirituality, well it's a plus, you know?
Why do you come to it? If it is merely out of concern for being haunted by some evil, well I can assume it isn't happening to you right now, so why look into it?
I don't want to sound disrespectful, but maybe out of boredome or mere curiosity.
About banishing evil, I would perhaps prefer to remain neutral. "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster."

>psychopathy
I consider most possessions some type of schizzophrenia, I am pretty skeptical, mroe than I would like.
>>
>>20924990
>Not really. I like to believe there's nothing above or that it remains oblivious of all suffering instead of a creator who turns a blind eye on us.
the reason i asked is because there are religions/philosophies that are very much un-judeo-christian-like. buddhism and hinduism come to mind. while hinduism has various sects that are exoteric like the christians, jews, and muslims, for example, there are others that are much more refined. the godhead is very much unlike that in christianity. and buddhism doesnt really have a god but it has the voidness, a concept quite too subtle to grasp easily. both those traditions have multiple practices and meditations that could be beneficial to you, especially if youre interested in exploring the psychological depths of the human mind. it's good that you have done tai chi and qigong before. have you done yoga? not just the asanas but with pranayama and all the fun stuff. it can go well with meditation and tai chi/qigong. you can do a lot of stuff.
in terms of pulling off miracles, it depends on what you want them to do. i mean, i guess you could work with the goetic entities but, how comfortable are you using the powers of angels and archangels in order to summon and bind demons to do your bidding? there are "milder" forms of ceremony where you can petition other types of spirits and whatnot, though im not much of an expert and someone else should weigh in on that.
>>
>>20924990
>out of boredome or mere curiosity.
Hmm, that's an interesting way to be called to the matters of the supramundane. Well, good travels :)
>>
>>20925023
I've read a little about goetic entities but that seems too much for me. I will read more into yoga and seek a place to do the real thing.
>>20925037
Thank you! I will start with the begginer's library.
>>
>>20925096
>I've read a little about goetic entities but that seems too much for me. I will read more into yoga and seek a place to do the real thing.
there are some things you can do at home, like pranayama, which i highly recommend youd do on a daily basis. look into nadi shodhana, thats the basic thing people start with in terms of pranayama. if you want to read the source texts of yoga, read the hatha yoga pradipika, gheranda samhita, shiva samhita. they contain pretty much everything you need when it comes to classical yoga.
>>
>>20925155
Thank you!! I already wrote all that down
>>
>>20925207
no prob, my dude. id also suggest learning simple buddhist concentration/mindfulness meditation. it's called samatha/shamatha meditation. super simple concept, should keep you busy for a while, and it will come in handy when it comes to yogic meditation as well. also, it's just an all-around good thing to do every day. my life significantly improved after i started doing it for a while. really helps center yourself. it might help with you, because, as a med student, i can imagine the workload can be pretty heavy and all over the place. centering yourself, in combination with pranayama (feeding more oxygen to the brain and organs) should be very good for your mental wellbeing.
>>
>>20922346
''The Secret of the Golden Flower'' any good?
>>
>>20926013
back to your containment board
>>
>>20926089
/x/ is offically /pol/ish clay now pack your shit and get out nigger kike
>>
File: file.png (253 KB, 985x676)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
So I put one of the erotic hypnosis scripts I wrote into leegle.me

Going to do a few tests with inspired texts, too.

It's not a perfect analysis, but it should be interesting, at least.
>>
>>20922690
>>20922716
I agree with this anon. Didn’t agree with Christianity at all when I was a child and my parents were hardcore Christians. I wanted to know the truth and origins of spirituality so I looked and ended up here in the occult swamps
>>
File: file.png (181 KB, 1161x774)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Chapter I of Liber L vel Legis.

Wow. Just wow.
>>
File: file.png (183 KB, 1161x782)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
Chapter II of Liber L vel Legis.
>>
File: file.png (171 KB, 1164x775)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Chapter III of Liber L vel Legis.

Note I had to trim them down a little bit, I removed lines from the beginning and end of each chapter to fit them into the 8k limit.
>>
>>20923231
Hey Ape what is the best temple of Set literature to read from the library in your opinion? Thanks so much in advance :)
>>
File: file.png (186 KB, 1154x863)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
Samekh. Again, trimmed a bit.
>>
>>20926097
Nah, that's typical /pol DK effect.
>>
>>20923917
>heptartica

*snort*

>>20924952
>Why do you think you need spirituality?

It's like religion, only without having to actually change your behavior.
>>
File: DfjyipVWAAAJdpA.jpg (89 KB, 1024x576)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
buenos días /omg/
>>
File: Classy_1.jpg (28 KB, 350x460)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>20926564
Hello.
>>
>>20926564
Donjour. Comment ca va?
>>
>>20926588
*Bonjour (fuckin' lack of coffee)
>>
File: 800.jpg (89 KB, 780x439)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>20926593
Donjour my guy, ça va

I actually love that as a standard response in French, it goes it goes it goes it goes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
>>
How do I will myself a farm in Japan? My goal now is too own a farm
>>
Since the OSOGD first order is going to be closed in 2019, is there any alternative for the GD or other systems?
>>
>>20926756
Wish there was. But there isn't as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>20926710
Rule of the day: Replace all 'B' 'b's with 'D' 'd's, and see 'how it goes'.
>>
>>20926756
>OSOGB
imagine having your site up for 4 years and not changing your favicon from the dluehost befault.

>>20926733
Are you a resident of Japan? Urdan hydrodonic vertical agriculture is my actual suggestion lol.
>>
>>20926803
Eat a dick.
>>
File: bic.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>20926803
shit I missed one
>>20926804
>resibent ebul

>>20926810
you're doing it wrong??
>>
File: 1519948808477.jpg (62 KB, 530x470)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>20926804
Have a kitty reabing a newspaper.
>>
>>20926810
Merci mais non merci.
I bon't eat bicks.
>>
Donne nuit.
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (118 KB, 680x908)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>20926564
>buenos días
>>
>>20926117
How exactly does this website work? What is it measuring?
>>20926949
I don't remember Mandy being that thiccc
>>
>>20926097
thanks for the chuckle m8
>>
>>20926963
>What is it measuring?

I *suspect* it measures sentence structure, phrase repetition, word intensity, emotional words, embedded commands etc.

It MIGHT also measure analogue marking, but I am not sure if that's the case.

It'd be useful to get access to the algorithm.
>>
paging Shades (i mean, shabes), you or anyone have a pdf of liber aletheia?
>>
>>20926975
>putting his erotic roleplay script into a russian website
well, the upside is that putin is going to use your ERP script tonight
>>
>>20927044
>roleplay
You don't know much about how this works, do you?
>>
>>20927060
actually i do but the strawman is funnier
>>
>>20926979
No but I have this link to an autistic mango.

>>>/wsg/2245713
>>
>>20927113
It usually is.
>>
>>20927140
wow thank you. also holy shit. i'd say why is he like this but i read the comments so I actually know why
can i offer you these bengal tigers having a swim after being rescued?
https://twitter.com/HumansOfLate/status/1004348137002209280
>>
Where any of you guys drawn to this stuff at a young age as well?
>>
>>20927239
I started at about 12, but had inclinations even a bit younger.
>>
>>20927239
Started at about 11ish by undergoing regressive therapy and learning about energy healing.
>>
>>20927271
What happened to you that you had to undergo regressive therapy at 11?
>>
File: bernini101.jpg (66 KB, 532x733)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Thoughts on the books "Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-transformation" by Lyam Thomas Christopher and "Self-Initiation Into the Golden Dawn Tradition" by Chic Cicero?
Will reading these books give me structure and actual stuff to practice?
>>
>>20927390
>self-initiation
>>
>>20927239
Well, I was initiated into a polytheistic religion at a fairly young age.
>>
>>20927268
>>20927271
>>20927429
Interesting. Have any of you guys also had a feeling grandeur since a young age as well, maybe a feeling of a higher imagination/perception?
>>
>>20927512
are you asking whether we've had delusions of grandeur?
>>
>>20927520
No, That's usually just part of the path in the beginning, I mean as a child a feeling of grandeur/destiny
>>
>>20927525
no, quite the opposite
>>
>>20927530
How so, would you mind explaining?
>>
>>20927538
No, when I was young I did not have a feeling of grandeur and destiny about myself or what I was doing. I'm not sure how to elaborate further.
>>
File: 1528779301666.jpg (217 KB, 675x601)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
I read thoths guide to tarot but he over complicated it by adding runes and shit. I just want to hustle people on the street doing tarot cards...even troll putting the death card in there extra. I just need a big titties girl to stand next to me.
>>
>>20927549
>thoths guide to tarot

You mean the Book of Thoth?
>>
>>20927548
I see. Ive always had a feeling Id cause a great change, even as a young kid.
>>
>>20927557
Might want to get your delusions in check.
>>
>>20927555
No.
Ape of thoths guide in the divination general. I want to learn tarot to hustle motherfuckers.
>>
>>20927549
>runes
>over-complicated
>I just want to hustle people on the street
>troll putting the death card in there extra

I would very earnestly recommend you find a new fucking hobby.

>>20927555
No he means the guide written by the tripfag "Thoth" over on the /div/ board.
>>
>>20927567
that's not Ape of Thoths guide, it's Thoth's guide, different people afaik.
>>
>>20927555
no, some tripfag typed out a page on how to be a tarot expert. theres a lot of 16 year tarot masters over there.
>>
>>20927568
Naw bro I'm going to be doing tarot for money.
>>
>>20927563
Its just a feeling, and Ive had it for since I was at least in kindergarten, Im 22 now and I still feel it.
Not really a delusion when its some that is a core part of me and helps me actively move forward in my life.
>>
>>20927579
>Not really a delusion
thats what a delusional person would say
>>
>>20924965
A man, at a crossroads, at 3AM Monday morning. He glowed a light blue, he was moving wrong, and his eyes glowed and flickered the same blue color.

I felt my auras freak out when I saw him and I felt my body throw up some sort of barrier like I was under some sort of attack. It felt like I did magic, but subconsciously, because my waking mind was frozen in fear.

I have a suspicion about what the fuck it was, but I want to be sure. What I really want is it to be nothing paranormal and entirely mundane. First time I've ever hoped that it was just my imaginative.
>>
>>20927578
Good luck. Maybe you should take the conversation over to /div/ where it's actually related.

>>20927577
Thoth may not be Crowley and his little guide is certainly not Liber T, but what have you contributed anon? I'd love to read your book on divination.
>>
>>20927577
Ah. Unlikely to lead to anything good.

Read this

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/libro_thoth08.htm
>>
>>20927588
Alright buddy
>>
>>20927563
People always get confused when they interface with big powerful concepts like "the redeemer" and they take it personally when it the thing itself is decidedly impersonal.

See: every dipshit who gets really high/has a brain injury and suddenly thinks they are Jesus.
>>
>>20927277
Something death related? If I had to guess with the 8th house planets
>>20927579
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_fable
>>
File: 1520000982650-vg.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
What are some good spells to cast on new moons (besides love spells)
>>
>>20927618
wait...youre telling me im not jesus? shit, i should tell all those people whose sins i absolved that theyre still going to hell senpai.
>>20927623
>Something death related? If I had to guess with the 8th house planets
my guess is molestation or playing too much "doctor" as a kid. i mean, it would explain why a grown ass man with a wife would write erotic fanfiction for his hypnotized clients.
>>
>>20927618
I hope that kid is ok lol, the pharmacy kid who smacked his head and came out Jesus. I got lucky, when I smacked my head I came out with a reduction in verbal skills, as opposed to delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>20927414
Crowley self-initiated.
>>
>>20927628
You could try casting your seed into the Ever Virgin Vessel so as to impregnate the Earth and even the Underworld itself with a spirit of your imagining
>>20927630
>i should tell all those people whose sins i absolved that theyre still going to hell

If only every redeemer archetype was this self aware, we wouldn't have to have a society that relies utterly on absolution to function.

>>20927632
>implying you didn't have delusions of grandeur before you drunkenly smashed your face on the sidewalk
>>
>>20927623
I read it, thank you.
>>20927618
Yeah I see
>>
>>20927657
>casting your seed into the Ever Virgin Vessel

Just link them to 101wiccanspellsforbeginners.com or whatever.
>>
>>20927649
That's back when he was fighting underground witch wars, who knows what happened there.
>>
fuck it guys i cant.

I cant follow any practice. I never could follow anygiven structure all my life. I always feel like Im overlyforcing myself and end up halfassing it. end up resenting myself for not being able to do it.
I never had succes when I tried to commit myself to smth it just doesnt feel the *right* way. It has to come naturally for me to do it everyday.

Take meditationfor example, that cames naturally and feels more oftenthan not right to sit down and go in. But fck it I struggle to do yoga everyday or any other ritual although I like the idea.
Its not even a matter of discipline fully cuz I can force myselff to do them for a while but itsucksthe life outta me and its not worth it in the end.
Do I sound right? Am I just too fickle?

and fuckall the complex & complicated systems and books and stuff their nice as a hobby or whatnot but unless you really get smth from them theyare just another distraction

sorry
>>
>>20927870
move into a house without internet in the countryside alone
realize after three days you actually have to fill the days with something to not go crazy
start practicing
do it until you get results
learn the lesson
move back to wherever the fuck you want to live
continue the practice
>>
>>20927657
>Kara Thrace and her Special Destiny
>>
>>20927649
IIRC he was given a kick-start in the G.D.?

>>20927870
Go see a proper psychologist, other issues might be at play.

Generally you shouldn't approach magic until you've sorted yourself out, however it appears many succeed despite that.
>>
>>20927890
kinda doing smth like that...
Im trying not to stay on the internet 6 days a week.
Ill have soon some free time to go inawoods and rebase myself...

but I have some issues with practicing.
As far as I understand you should take the "scientific approach" and do smth note conditions see results and asses everything. But how the fuck do you make sense of all of it. theres too many conditions to take into account your state of mind what have you been doing the timing even the wheather affects your mood. Its not a closed nice system its a clusterfuck of factors how can I sanely think I can make sense of it?
It feels crazy to try smth dealing with the occult by trial and error... intuition really seems more reasonable but that is fucky as hell

Thats my issue I cant approach coldly smth dealing with my innerself. I must bend to my rhythm and ride the waves of whatever the fck Im faced with. or at least with that I had the most succes and that doesnt go well with regular practice
>>
>>20927946
Magic success not you
>>
>>20926804
The OS version was as hide-bound as what it presumed to replace. Kinda funny.
>>
>>20927948
Stop overthinking it. Just do your rituals and shit, write it down your notebook, what you did, what you felt and so on, if something unusual happened then write that down. Shouldn't take more than an hour out of your day in total.

Or maybe just going buddha with the meditation is more for you.
>>
>>20927963
I'd never heard that word before but I love it
>Hidebound has its origins in agriculture. The word, which appeared in English as hyde bounde in the 16th century, originally described cattle that, due to illness or poor feeding, had skin that clung to the skeleton and could not be pinched, loosened, or worked with the fingers.
>>
>>20927946
but I feel sorted out... In daily life Im functioning ok and Im more stable than ever dealing with stuff.
Im just venting now concerning just the magic stuf... I think Im missing smth obvious

>>20927967
ya Ill prob keep at it for a while see what happens
ty
>>
Is anyone observing Deipnon tonight?
>>
>>20927988
>I think Im missing smth obvious

You don't enjoy it, it seems.

If you did, you'd continue the practice no matter what.

It's a lot like hobbies - if you enjoy it, you'll do it for its own sake.
>>
>>20927988
Also a thing about journal keeping is that you just write it down and forget about it. Don't be scientific and overstress it, just write that what occurs to you to write and then fuck it, write what happens the next day. Basically stop overthinking it ya big dummy
>>
>>20928008
ye I smth get too in muh head

>>20928007
nah I do enjoy it
for ex I feel great doing yoga but I have to be in that zone and put my heart and attention in it. How I feel then makes me continue practicing it
but there are days when I cant conjure up that in me and feels like Im forcing myself and it fuck up the practice too.
but I need some kind of discipline so I cant just not do it, right? but I dont want to spoil it for me by doing it halfassed
>>
issa nice picture
>>
File: 1511926405659.jpg (136 KB, 400x472)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
>>20928264
>when someone calls me a snowflake on Twitter
>>
File: 1527261980076.jpg (53 KB, 467x683)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Behold, the greatest magician there ever was.
>>
>>20928274
I like that picture a lot
>>
>>20928480
Turns out that ape wasn't kidding when he said "see you tomorrow makugo". Fuck off
>>
File: fuckyourself.jpg (181 KB, 960x820)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>20928480
>"fine i'll never post again"
>posts again the next day

every.fucking.time.
>>
>>20928497
>>20928505
I have literally no clue who that is lol
>>
>>20928512
fuck off makugo
>>
>>20928497
To be fair it’s been like 42 hrs. He almost made it 2 days
>>
ur all just mad that you're ignoramuses that can't give info on farming earth magick...
>>
If you want fertility magic, just look into fertility deities. My personal favorite is Kokopelli.
>>
Why do you guys have to be so rude when someone asks a simple question that isn't "how majick?????"
>>
>>20928566
Wait... a-are you someone larping as Makugo-pretending-to not-be-Makugo? I don’t know what’s real anymore. All of these 12 hr work shifts and based.. lies and intrigue and what seems to be forced alcoholism have me shaken up
>>
>>20928744
>rude
>chan
I don't see a problem.
>>
File: 01508606786440.gif (14 KB, 416x416)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>20928746
it's makugo 2.0, the tulpa has taken over.
>>
>>20928744
'being like, nice and stuff' isn't one of the occult doctrines, no one here owes you shit.

If you were the anon asking about "farming earth magic" I'll toss you a bone, braucherei. now go away.
>>
What are servitors and what are they useful for?
>>
>>20928785
You tripfags are all lame as fuck
>>
Recommend me material for love spells and death hexes.
>>
>>20928792
its too bad makugo isn't here, they've read a lot on chaos magick and could probably give you a great rundown on it.
>>
>>20928817
I'm the only one who actually gave you something to look up and pursue, if you'd prefer I can just be a bitch instead.
>>
>>20928817
You're lame as fuck with your entitled ass
>>
>>20928823
is the second one for if the first one fails, or?
>>
>20928823
Your best bet (assuming you don't want to look through the giant library mega) is probably the element encycleopedia of 5000 spells. Find one you like and research it more because the book is very new age wiccan bullshit. New Moons are particularly good for casting love spells. Hope that helps.
>>
>>20928835
No, two separate interests and targets.
>>
>>20928744
It’s very forgivable of you to have not been paying close attention to the ebbs and flows of /omg/ to know this, but the specific person who asked that specific question has been regularly annoying most of us for some months
>>
>>20928849
You could kill the one with your bare hands and hope that the frightful display of strength and unchecked brutal masculinity lures the love interest towards you
>>
>>20928823
Try some Silver Ravenwolf.
>>
>>20928858
alt-right hand path sorcery
>>
>>20928829
Please bro
>>
>>20928850
Ah yes I understand, I just lurk sometimes and try to ask questions that aren't completely stupid.
>>
>>20928875
please what? If you want some farmin' magic, go look up what I told you to.
>>
I'll use fertility magick on your ass
>>
>>20928980
If this were an IRL meeting I'd physically remove you from the table.
>>
File: 1528306239668.jpg (62 KB, 612x682)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Multi purpose pic.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 300x168)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20928997
Not sure what Makugo's Crowley-esque fascination is with buttbabies, though it's pretty funny.
>>
>>20929017
Why are you obsessed with an actual nobody when he's not even posting lol
>>
>>20928765
IS THAT why this anon is threatening to fuck us? >>20928980
>>
>>20929037
>T. Makugo
>>
>>20929037
I'm here.

But I'm a nobody.
>>
>>20929107
>I DEMAND PITY
>>
>>20929131
I demand nothing.
>>
File: tar-and-feather-715.jpg (113 KB, 576x715)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>20929134
>>
All memes aside the tripfag circle jerk about someone who isn't even posting is WAY more cancerous than the random anon shitposts.
>>
>>20929138
Nah I have been scared, but not now, I just don't have any more demands.
>>
>>20929134
>PLEASE PITY ME
>IM BEGGING YOU
>>
>>20928992
That could be anyone, chill out. Unless you are just bantering, I can't tell. Goddamn this guesswork-emotion based communication medium
>>
What is /omg/'s thoughts on long range psychic battles? Have you had them, or at least thought/felt like you had them? Are they just astral penis measuring contests, akin to, "I have infinite guns" rules?
>>
>>20929248
How long is, "long range"?
>>
>>20929256
Depends on your skills I guess, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>20929266
no it depends on that poster's definition of "long range" when formulating the post.
>>
>>20929270
I did both of those posts, so I'd say depends on your skills. I'm sure some people can project [with psychedelics or otherwise] in other realms completely, or across the universe, my guess is that most people aware of the phenomenon stay within the bounds of the Earth, but I could be wrong, easily.
>>
File: monitoroutthewindow.png (758 KB, 543x600)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
>>20929278
>>
>>20929248
I want to know about the effects of psychic communions, like synchronous global meditation events and gatherings, music festivals and group psychedelic experiences. I'm pretty sure group 4d ufo summoning works too, check this shit out: https://youtu.be/VesL8ReaQSI
>>
>>20926979
I'll send it over discord.
>>
>>20929076
btw, Im working on that mail about the bone reading, its turning into a treatise. Sorry about that. HOPE YOURE READY TO READ.
>>
>>20929151
>being such a newfag to the thread that you cant tell when makugo shitposts
it's so transparent that it's funny, and everybody can tell. let me write you a haiku.
>cant handle the bantz?
>i will drop my fucking pants
>you can lick my taint
doo itashimashite, kusottare.
>>
>>20929340
YESS I AM READY.

>>20929325
danke schön
>>
>>20927632
Woulb you happen to have an exact bate, anb perchance time, for this heab injury?
>>
I remember Ape once mentioned ToS being effective but riskier than Thelema because of the lack of a "safety net". Could anyone elaborate?
>>
If you read enough books by men named Krishnamurti you eventually achieve buddhahood
>>
>>20929545
no
>>
>>20929572
Don't you know that all paths lead to buddha?
>>
>>20929578
dont you know that naive blanket statements lead nowhere?
>>
File: blanky-linus.jpg (99 KB, 900x900)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>20929583
they're comfy though.
>>
>>20929583
All knowledge has one source bla bla bla.

Read more.
>>
>>20929617
so youre telling me if i join the order of 9 angles and im tasked with sacrificing you and doing other heinous shit, eventually ill become a buddha? wow, neat
>>
>>20929633
Nope you will just meet buddha.
>>
>>20929521
I have it within a few days. I was biking home drunk, having broken up with a guy earlier in the day, for situational context.
Transiting Mars was square my natal mars (my mars is close to Algol- head injuries much) and opposing my venus which is in the placidus third (short journies).
>>
>>20929645
Sweet! (not the accibent, dut the information). Thank you.
>>
Oxys just kicked in and gf is performing oral on me. Can we get some comfy breads going?
>>
>>20929733
what the fuck
>>
>>20929545
Pic related.

>>20929659
No prodlem, I hab it stored in Astro.com alreaby lol, great minbs. See anything interesting?
>>
>>20929749
https://people.well.com/user/jct/SWAN_SONG.htm

Don't forget this guy
>>
>>20929749
So many 'oh fuck' in this chart. Will take a while to thoroughly analyze (anb gotta go to work soon).
Along with what you pointeb out, right off I see your concuss venus bepresseb (4th house) against natal Asc, close to an opposition of natal mars. Like I wrote, will take a bit to take it all in, dut I woulb have deen supriseb if something dab bib not happen.
>>
>>20929835
Ohh shit check out transiting Neptune conjoining natal venus to the degree, being opposed by transit mars and squared by natal mars. “A drunk and violent accident” to the letter
>>
>>20929891
Yeah, that's one of the things I saw, not to put too much into a ranbom name attached to a planet, dut mayde inbicating string unbercurrents of a venisian orber.
>>
>>20929775
wow, theres a lot of stupid shit in there. was he demented when he dictated this or this is actually the kind of shit he would normally say? weak
>>
>>20922346
What can i learn about spiritual meditation and astral projection from the Mega link? been gone for awhile
>>
File: 802840.jpg (11 KB, 189x280)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Hey /omg/,
I lived an epiphany several months ago, the experience being quite stressful yet appeasing I needed to have a word with a person versed in scripture;
So I called a Buddhist monastery, the monk then asked me to meet a Lama.
I called a Synagogue, the Rabbi then asked me to meet a Cabalist.
These two being very solicited men and my objectives being a simple discussion to releave my soul I stepped into a Church and looked for the Priest.
I came to him after his sermon and to grab his attention told him that we needed to talk as I "walked on water" metaphoricaly.
He agreed for a meeting on the following day.
During our meeting he was very understanding and asked good questions. But then he asked me about magic and magic tricks. What it meant for me. I couldn't tell him what I did as I was afraid of his reaction. So I told him that casting a spell was making people believe things that did not exist.
But months before my experience I casted a spell from a New Age book (Pic related) asking for knowledge.

Any idea why he mentioned magic?
>>
>>20930059
you should have just asked him why he asked about it when you were face to face. giving us a bare-bones rundown of your conversation and expecting us to put the pieces together properly is kind of a stretch mate.
>>
>>20930086
I did but he said: "just wondering".
I rephrase the question.
Any idea if Priests are told about magic in their schools and if so, what could be their sources?
>>
Started practicing magic a few months ago. Taking baby steps doing really tame shit. Daily lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagram, kabbalistic cross, middle pillar and meditation. The last month my health has deteriorated. Getting severely depressed and sicker. Had not had these issues for years. Am I doing something wrong? I want to be happy and healthy again.
>>
>>20930059
>>20930086
inb4 Father John is just into sleight of hand and wanted to show anon his latest card trick, but anon, being terminally autistic, sperged out.

On a side note depending on where he attended seminary, yes he would have been exposed to a great deal of information about other faiths including occult, pagan, and other magical beliefs. They don't just slap that collar on any asshole who stumbles in.
>>
>>20930098
depends on the church, im not well versed with catholic priestly education. the american protestants i'm used to can have some really ridiculous ideas about magic.

considering the majority of christians think sorcery and magic is bad, there's a good chance they're familiar with it to some degree or another.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7zMMrU_Jc

Make the new fuckin thread
>>
>>20930149
>>20930154
Thanks for your answers. Now that I think of it it might simply be that he was gauging his interlocutor.
>>
Fresh bread

>>20931139

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.