[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Dante_Inferno_Levels.png (155 KB, 550x546)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
So this is a thread for the underdogs, Lets get talking about our punishment in hell
>>
>>20924931
Does sodomizing women count for 8?
>>
Bump
>>
>>20924931
Could you perhaps go into detail about the first one limbo?
>>
>>20925608
It's a chill place where the only suffering is knowing you don't get to go to the better version of heaven where you get to be with God. It's for unbaptized people and people who lived good virtuous lives but didn't accept Jesus as their savior.
>>
Im not jewish so i wont have any of this
>>
File: 1527209981586.png (202 KB, 700x1000)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>20925730
>empty expanse with no horizon, and an eternal sky of rust red orange
>rust red ground, nothing littering your field of vision.
>The scent of dust of slight sulfur
>The creeping feeling of something coming to your position
>chill.

I mean in all reality, there's worse places to end up.

The best place to land in Limbo is probably the Eternal Sea, at least there you can drift looking up at the endless sky above you, without much worry or fear.

Getting stuck on land in Limbo is a pain, you have to wander everywhere, and there's no direction as there is no landscape, no horizon, no anything, other than yourself, your thoughts, and the creeping feeling that someone is approaching.
>>
>>20925941
That sounds great, way better than heaven.
>>
>>20924931
Isn't the 4th circle just /fit/?
>>
>>20924931
7th circle, cuz suicide in few days.
Kinda sucks to be placed somehow-in-the-middle in the 7th ring.
Might as well go all out, up the ante and go to 9th. Like what fun is 7th circle?
>>
>>20925941
I’m already in limbo
>>
>>20926210
Cont.
Like literally the only fun circles are 5th and 9th.

1st seems like your 'punishment' is just getting bored forever.
2nd you get rag dolled for eternity, fuck that shit.
3rd bored + cold + very uncomfy, yeah no thanks.
4th crushed for eternity, fuck that shit.
5th you fight for eternity, could be worse, unless you're the one drowning for eternity, then fuck that shit.
6th you burn forever in a coffin, fuck that shit.
7th no info apart from it being full of an heros, pagans, fags and kikes.
8th no info apart from it being full of politicians and scammers.
9th you get to hang out with Satan.

Probably worst circles to get: 6th, 4th, 5th (if you're drowning), 2nd, 3rd.
Best circles to get: 1st, 9th, 5th.
>>
>>20926255
You think you wouldn't mind the 9th circle? Think again. Your entire body is encased in ice and then you get an itch on your nose. But you cannot scratch it. So it itches. For eternity.
>>
>>20926346
All other circles are just gay, so ez choice.
>>
I remember having a dream of hell, it was like these tall as fuck people looking like they have been ass raped for 1000 years with chains around there necks attached to some pole and it was like an earth street but there was nothing a few building but looking around it seemed like it was nothing at all just abyss and the victims where just walking around doing nothing
>>
>>20924931
It's hilarious to me that Dante wrote about how people who had pissed him off were getting their own special places in hell. Fillippo Argenti was just some dude who slapped him once lol
>>
>>20925941
Sounds like the edge of Limbo.
>>
>>20927335
That's the Abyss, I think it's a macroscopic view of what people think of as hell, and the microscopic is a peek into what the people are feeling.
>>
what if you belong to multiple circles
>>
>>20926255

Well now, the problem with the 5th circle is as that endless fighting is good and well until a(those) motherfucker(s) block(s) you into the Styx. Thereby making you the sullen.

I'll take the 8th circle. These bitches ain't here for violence, just high-level A1 deceit.

Sure they will hurt you but you can have some fun still
- I'll help you get to the 9th Circle for some hanky panky (shit the 2nd Circle mofos would be jealous as fuck)-

Of course, it's not like they just disappear afterwards . . .
>>
>>20924931
>The wrathful fight eachother on the surface of the Styx
How is this a punishment?
>>
>>20925024
I think that's level 7.
>>
>>20927359

Hilarious?

Write a book about Hell and . . .

Fuck that

Write a book and randomly include a chapter on Hell, put everyone you hate there.

If you get published, tell me you ain't feelin' good.
>>
>>20926255
9 freezes you in a lake of ice.
>>
>>20924931
Can some explain all the layers to me?
>>
>>20924931
Worst rehabilitation clinic, ever! Find a nice place out in the country with pretty nurses, diligent orderlies and smart doctors. They'll fix you up proper, mate.
>>
>>20927359
So this book was just a self insert fan fiction?
>seems legit
>>
>>20928143
No he studied, a lot.
>>
>>20927521
that’s hell according to dante alighieri’s fiction book “inferno,” which is first of a three-part series called “divine
comedy”
>>
>>20924931
I belong in 3 for multiple reasons. Ive been there before as a demon in a dream. The bodies lying in the black slush look rotting.
>>
here's a better one
>>
>>20931743
Where do the prideful and nihilistic go?
>>
The Divine Comedy is esoteric.
Look for a PDF of "The Esoterism of Dante" by René Guenon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.