[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: life_magazine1956.jpg (256 KB, 792x536)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>
>>20925824
I heard that they like to slip a finger into people
>>
Pythagoreanism
Sacred geometry
>>
they use people with lots of money and convince them they come from special bloodlines
>>
Weird ass clothes
>>
>>20926175
You can't fucking talk.
>>
>>20925824
Mystery Schools tend to have the same secrets because they're borne of energetic Anatomy
>>
>>20925824
Passwords, salutes, and handshakes. Secrets which are only secret because they are meant to be secret.
People get so weird about them.
>>
measure
>>
Read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike and Illustrations of Freemasonry by William Morgan for a start
>>
>>20926671
>Read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike and Illustrations of Freemasonry by William Morgan for a start
I don't really want to dive in all of their symbolism and rituals. I just want to know the main secrets.
>>
>>20927090
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>20925824
Some of the modern stuff is bullshit and downright corrupt. If you were told a secret, how would you know it wasn't an answer to exploit your ignorance and tempt your pride in order to lead you astray? There are many evil masons who have turned their back on the Truth.
>>
>>20927090
the main secrets is their symbolisms and rituals sorrounds us hidden in plain sight
>>
>>20927460
>t. retard who probably knows next to nothing about freemasonry
imagine going through multiple initiations over multiple years, reading and learning so much, and then you get to highest degree in your fourth appendant body, only to find out:
>hey the main secret is that we hid symbols all over the place to fuck with autistic conspiracy theorists
>>
>>20927466
not the other anon but

They don't do it to fuck with people they do it to communicate.
>>
>>20927477
>ah, they put the triangle eye in a music video, it means it's almost time to gas the normies
sounds more tedious than an email and a handshake/password. but ill bite. what are they trying to communicate?
>>
>>20927497
fuck if I know

I just know that a lot of freemasons are spiritually corrupt and hang out with the occultist types and they share certain beliefs, however twisted they are.
>>
>>20927547
I also know a lot of them think they're gonna be gods or something but they can't even run a business properly... mostly deluded and corrupt people who are smart enough to manipulate but too stupid to see the folly of their actions, much like the rest of humanity, including myself.
>>
File: free masons.jpg (84 KB, 682x526)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>20927561
Common they created the modern concept of democracy and all the buildings from it.
>>
>>20927547
>spiritually corrupt
what do you mean by that
>hang out with the occultist types
what do you mean by occult types, and do you realize that they are occult themselves? do you even know what the word means? is occultism automatically bad or spiritually corrupt in your eyes?
>they share certain beliefs, however twisted they are
like what? and what makes those beliefs twisted?
>a lot of them think they're gonna be gods
what are you basing this off of? it cant be from their writings because that's not found in there at all, so whered you get this from?
>mostly deluded and corrupt people who are smart enough to manipulate but too stupid to see the folly of their actions
what makes them deluded and what makes them corrupt? how do they manipulate, and what is the folly of their actions?
>>
File: 2.png (302 KB, 1915x1008)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>20925824
>Freemasons
>secrets

Like the notion of secrecy, in academic analysis the concept of tradition should also be used in a discursive way only; tradition is always claimed and instrumentalized for the increase of social capital. The participation in a superior tradition and the disclosure of hidden knowledge become contested objects of desire; their possession adds to all forms of capital that the agents both strive for and benefit from. In turn, the existence of such a contested arena creates and nurtures
the desirability of participating in the disclosed knowledge. This is what keeps esoteric fields of communication functioning and alive, until the dynamic of positions on the field changes and agents lose their conviction that it is worth striving for an increase of symbolic and social capital derived from the field.
Stuckrad, Kocku V. Secrecy As Social Capital. In. Kilcher, Andreas B. (ed.). Constructing Tradition. Means and Myths of Transmission in Western Esotericism. Leiden and Boston: Brill. 2010. p 250. (Whole essay 239-252).
In short words.
The secrets may be banal. What makes them "esoteric" and "secret" is that they're attached to a certain esoteric organization that claims long history and divine revelation. Being a part of this organization, and knowing these secrets, no matter how banal they are, is what gives you promotion in the esoteric sphere versus others. In very simple words, I know something that this group considers secret, therefore I'm better than you. Or, I know more things that this group considers secrets, therefore I'm better than you in this group.
Don't fall for the occult Jew.
>>
>>20927661
>The secrets may be banal. What makes them "esoteric" and "secret" is that they're attached to a certain esoteric organization that claims long history and divine revelation. Being a part of this organization, and knowing these secrets, no matter how banal they are, is what gives you promotion in the esoteric sphere versus others. In very simple words, I know something that this group considers secret, therefore I'm better than you. Or, I know more things that this group considers secrets, therefore I'm better than you in this group.
spoken like an uninitiated dummy. the secrets may be banal but they almost never are. youre talking out your ass. most freemasons and folks initiated in other traditions are some of the most humble people ive met. when it comes to freemasonry, the only people with a superiority complex are people who dont know anything but who think they do, and then they talk out their ass and look down on people. nice hypocrisy.
>Don't fall for the occult Jew.
most freemasons are christians, a bunch of the appendant bodies that offer higher degrees are open only to christians. a lot of their mythos is christian in nature, with some jewish stuff in there (what christian doesnt reference or read the old testament?).
>tldr youre an exoteric normie with nothing to contribute
>>
For what purpose do they do rituals?
Like qabalists and hermits do it to get closer to god but what do masons do it for?
>>
>>20925824
They don’t actually preform free masonry work.
>>
>>20925824
1, the not so secret part: Satanism, pedophilia and ritual murders.
2, the more secret part: reincarnation of ancient souls from older members to younger members. Hidden historical/prehistoric artifacts (including ancient hi-tech) and knowledge that would change history as we know it.
>>
>>20927753
How didst thou learn this, old bean?
>>
>>20927753
>t. guy who gets his information from Alex Jones and other idiots
It's a shame they didn't ritually sacrifice your mother to Moloch. If they had, you wouldn't have been born and I wouldn't have to be subjected to this level of autistic bullshit from people who probably can't tell their dick from their balls.
>>
>>20927762
That is Pharaoh to you Mr., Pharao Ramses I.
>>
>>20927762
>>20927776
I mean, it's not that I don't believe him, it's that I want his source. I think it's quite likely true.
>>
>>20927802
>it's that I want his source
www.infowars.com
www.davidicke.com
Whatever you do, do NOT read books written by Freemasons or about Freemasonry, they're all filled with manipulative lies by the SATANIC JEWS THAT ARE THE FREEMASONS! Listen ONLY to the people that are telling you the TRUTH, which is that the FREEMASONS are MOLOCH WORSHIPPING KIKES.
>>
>>20927776
>It's a shame they didn't ritually sacrifice your mother to Moloch.
What makes you so sure they didn't? What makes you so sure you aren't communicating with Moloch in this post?
>>
>>20927802
You're communicating with source in this post.
>>
>>20927833
>What makes you so sure you aren't communicating with Moloch in this post?
im currenting shitposting from the bohemian grove as we speak. we have your mother here. shes tied up and ready to get sacrificed. any last words youd like me to pass on to her?
>>
>>20925824
Why do I get a vibe that this occult stuff is somewhat a consciousness trojan horse created to get you jewed?
>>
>>20927854
because youre a brainlet, most likely
>>
>>20927849
Tell her that I'm sorry that I had to switch souls between your moms body and mine moms body, sayonara mother murderer.
>>
>>20927857
Maybe. It would make sense to a bunch of gay boomers to spread shitty sigils and other misleading advice all over. My 2 cents.
>>
>>20925824
Actually legible version of pic
>>
>>20927571
>Common they created the modern concept of democracy and all the buildings from it.
I think the democracy is evil although it looks fantastic on the paper, just like communism, it's application benefits to a few corrupt people at the expense of the majority. I don't need to explain you why, just look at the american elections. If miraculously one predient turns out to be a good guy, then they assassinate him and blame it on some schmuck.
>>
>>20927864
If the meme of modern sigil magick is what you equate all of occultism to, then yeah, you're a brainlet.
>>
>>20927934
It looks like your reading comprehension is shit. I don't blame you, burger.
>>
>>20927931
Aren't they a federated republic?
>>
>>20927950
What else is misleading advice in your opinion?
>>
>>20927696
>most freemasons are christians
Freemasons are the most anti christian people you can find, that's why they're always pushing for "secularism" which is a codeword for anti-religious. Tell me what kind of christian will push to remove their own religion from power? Freemassons are know for using satanic symbolism like the reversed pentagram or Baphomet, I don't see how one can be both crhistian and a Satan worshipper. But it's true that they aren't all ethnic jews, they have opportunists from all colours.
>>
>>20927862
lmao, you obviously dont know anything about moloch. he always makes sure the intended soul is in the body before the sacrifice takes place. so my mom is ok but yours just got sacrificed and her blood got slurped up by multiple satanic pedos.
>>
>>20927799
If his theroy is true, why did it take so long to decode hyeroglyphs?
>>
>>20927982
the problem with your statement is none of it is true. the pentagram predates christianity, and it predates baphomet. go to your local lodge and ask how many of them are christian. they dont admit people that are anti religious or atheists. thats literally one of the first requirements, that you basically admit that you believe in a beneficent creator that cares about humanity, and the themes are very very close to christian. for the longest time theyd admit just christians and sometimes jews, until they loosened their rules to allow any fellow who is an upright citizen and who believes in a god very similar to the christian one, which is most monotheists that are out there. read a book and stop reading blogs by schizophrenics, you dumb nigger faggot.
>>
>>20925824
Prostitutes, drugs, and dues. Don't tell the wife!
>>
>>20925824
They know the Earth is flat.
>>
>>20928006
What are their oh-so-benevolent goals, then, anon? Do they just dress up in fancy costumes and seek to keep old traditions alive?
>>
>>20927992
For the same reason peasants couldn't read the bible until Luther
>>
>>20928006
>go to your local lodge and ask how many of them are christian
Freemasons are notorious liars. ask a freemason about their symbols, they will never tell you it's a secret, they will straight up tell a lie, and it looks like for every thing they want to hide, they have already prepared a lie in advance. Deception is the main tenant of their cult. Evidently they will say they are christians or very religious and seek to make a better world. Well, the code is simple, their intentions are the exact opposite of what they say. When you're doing good things, you have no reason to be hiding in secret lodges and be plotting at night.
>>
>>20928020
If you had read even the introduction to any book on freemasonry or talked to one for five minutes to ask what they're about, you'd know that charity is one of their biggest virtues. They run charities and hospitals and they give back as much they can to their communities.
>>
>>20928045
Whatever you say, Alex Jones. You sound like you know everything you need to know, keep up the great work, chief. You dumb paranoid schizoid.
>>
>>20928071
>They run charities and hospitals and they give back as much they can to their communities.
Yeah right, You know when they do philathropy, they make a big party, invite a lot off people to show off how much generous they are. In reality it's a tax dodging scheme because donations aren't discalized and they somehow manage to get that "donated" money back because it transits by other companies they won. At the end of their "donation" they are richer than before they donated. Now you're telling me these people are having secret meetings in dark room with powerful politicians and financier to give free money to charities and hospitals. OKAY, I guess we'll just have to believe you.
>>
>>20927992
Why would I want all my secrets revealed before I had my NWO plans carried out?
>>
>>20928019
Have you been speaking to those 33 degree faggots again? They just didn't get the joke I told them at the blood rite initiation. You got to speak to the 35 degree if you want the right information, that is you gotta talk to me.
>>
>>20928071
Anon, I would be more inclined to believe you if you weren't painting such a rose-tinted picture which depicts them as purely moral agents, which you seem to have been doing incessantly throughout this whole thread. Idk, it could just be an autistic le skeptic moral crusade against Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theorists because you have nothing better to do with your time than discredit people who you already think have schizophrenia.
>>
>>20927990
You were switched at birth, the one you think was your mom never was, she was just one of our informants. We know everything about you, including the part where you like to dress up in lingeries and high heels when you visit shady places.
>>
>>20928045
your whole post was shit. id tell you to read a book but clearly youre too much of an anti intellectual for books. stick to the conspiracy theory youtube videos created by other mental cases.
>>20928145
>You know when they do philathropy, they make a big party, invite a lot off people to show off how much generous they are
maybe some lodges do that. thats the thing isnt it, each lodge is independent, and so if some are full of arrogant people that are showing off, then sure, fuck them.
>In reality it's a tax dodging scheme because donations aren't discalized and they somehow manage to get that "donated" money back because it transits by other companies they won
if you have concrete proof, why dont you try to get them charged with fraud? why has that never happened? im sure youll say "because muh evil masons bought the whole justice department", dont bother. try harder.
>>20928220
>if you weren't painting such a rose-tinted picture which depicts them as purely moral agents
in the city where i live, they run and fund the best children's hospital within 100 miles. they do fundraisers pretty often and have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to cancer research and other children's hospitals across the country. they run soup kitchens and have built homeless shelters and women's shelters. this isnt uncommon for lodges in other cities, but admittedly this is in a big city and so smaller cities probably have smaller contributions.
>moral crusade against Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theorists because you have nothing better to do with your time than discredit people who you already think have schizophreni
those people are already lost and i couldnt care less about them. but if someone who doesnt know much about the masons reads this thread or threads like these, it's good to have information countering the autistic bullshit spewed by the schizos that saw a youtube video once about muh moloch sacrifices and other aberrations.
>>
File: philantropists.jpg (67 KB, 658x595)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>20928308
>maybe some lodges do that. thats the thing isnt it, each lodge is independent, and so if some are full of arrogant people that are showing off, then sure, fuck them.
It's a perfectly legal loophole that was crafted by the politicians that meet in secert at the lodge. When notorious greedy banksters like David Rockefeller gets introduced as philantropist you know there's something wrong unless you know that means the opposite. that's why freemasons like symbols like mirrors and reversed speech.
>>
>>20928009
I think you got someone's attention.
>>
File: rghty.png (117 KB, 292x477)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>20927720
>>
>>20928427
>living in a country where loopholes like that exist
Please senpai. Lobby your senator or whatever to end the loopholes
>mega kek good luck with that
>>
>>20927866
Thank you
>>
>>20925824
These days, they're not even good bricklayers.
>>
>>20927460
That's just the symbolism and ritual, which are specifically not secret. Unlike the secrets.

>>20927477
>What is postal service, internet, telephone, or straight up talking?
>>
So, what are their secrets? Is it just corruption and blackmailing?
>>
pedophilia network, black mass, spirit cooking, control files on all of them
>>
>>20927719
To learn. It's like reading a Fable to understand a lesson.

>>20927826
Lmao@disinfo

>>20927982
>Freemasons are the most anti christian people you can find, that's why they're always pushing for "secularism"
Source? Sounds contrary to reality.
>>
>>20926133
>they use people with lots of money and convince them they come from special bloodlines
The ones who run the show ARE from special bloodlines.
>>
>>20928427
>meet in secert at the lodge
Wouldn't they be better off doing that in private? Instead of a lodge, where any random dude who is a member elsewhere could walk in?
>>
>>20927753
>reincarnation of ancient souls from older members to younger members
but how?
>>
they share their wives
>>
>>20925824
The Ultimate Secret of Free Masonry is Love for your Fellow Man.
>>
>>20932364
>Instead of a lodge, where any random dude who is a member elsewhere could walk in?
Nah, they have degrees. The new schmuck doesn't have access to the veteran schmuck. Their are 33 degrees and most masons never go beyond 3rd degree. If you are a politician, you're steps above.
>>
>>20927547
>spiritually corrupt
I'd love to see your definition of this phrase, then several examples of actual Masons doing such things.

>Occultist types
Masonry is an Occult Fraternal Order. Masons are literally Occultists. Not very good ones, often enough (esp depending on lodge, appendant body, etc.) but occultists nonetheless.
>>
>>20932852
It doesn't work that way, though. Every member belongs to a Craft lodge (3rd degree). They can't not be. And the sub-degrees like you say (33rd and so on) are still open to all the "schmucks", since you can just join then anyway. Especially since not only is 33rd fairly easy and common, they don't have private meetings. 32nds do, but they're also the most common side degree around because you can join straight to it.

So again, why wouldn't they just meet somewhere secret, in private?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.