[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Hoodwitch_TariqaWaters.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1333)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>20920244
>>
Make a Wish, Anon
>>
>>20926628
I wish she comes back to me
>>
>>20926628
I wish someone in need gets something good today
>>
>>20926628
I wish for strength
>>
>>20926628
I wish this anon >>20926647 has a lovely day
>>
>>20926628
& ??
what happens if I do?
>>
>>20926628
E
>>
Question: why aren't more westerners switching to sidereal astrology? It seems like most errors tropical has are corrected by sidereal. Also, isn't astrology supposed to relate to the actual stars, not where they were two thousand years ago?
>>
>>20926680
Westerners are switching to isl*m and becoming ethnic shitholes, someone save my city pls.
>>
>>20926628
I wish we got back together
>>
File: thinking.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>20926628

Impersonation is cute.
>>
>>20926723
But who is impersonated here?
>>
>>20926628
I wish well to others in this thread - hope you find what you seek.
My personal wish is to get with a girl that is a good fit for me
>>
>>20926628

I wish to be made whole.
>>
Yo I'm not near my cards right now but I am trading, I need to know what is gonna happen, I've gotten 4 readings and all of which have had wheel of fortune and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what's suppose to take place
>>
>>20926776
>Yo I'm not near my cards right now but I am trading

That's not how that works son
>>
>>20926628
I wish to find out what's holding me back
>>
>>20926784
Well it does, if anybody is interested in trading and they know they're gonna be here for a while they can say "hey, I'm trading too here's my query" then i can read them
>>
>>20926628
I wish to continue to find wellness for myself and the ones I love.
>>
>>20926628
Wish for healing.
>>
>>20926628
I wish all people understand the value of altruism before self-interest.
>>
File: Potato.png (35 KB, 375x360)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>20926844

Blessings.
>>
>>20926628
I wish to bang everyone i desire. Im a simple man
>>
>>20926881
I wish this guy gets his wish but he only desires to fuck big black buff dudes.
>>
>>20926886
Finaly someone wants to bang me
>>
>>20926886
Can i put a wig on them?
>>
I'm being followed by a spirit, can anyone help and tell me what it wants? I've tried talking to it and I get no response.
>>
File: lelanons.jpg (20 KB, 300x340)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>20926881
>>20926886
>>20926893
>>20926900
>>
>>20926628
i wish to be reincarnated as a loli when i die
>>
>>20926935
Why wait? Be loli that you feel inside!
>>
>>20926628
I wish all the Jews were gone. Or at least lose all influence.
>>
Trading
>>
>>20926628
>>20926628
i wish for goetia bros to talk to me in person today and help me out

ayys are cool aswell
>>
>>20926976
Query?
>>
>>20927007
Where should I presently place my focus in order to continue to unlock myself and continue my path of wellness?

You?
>>
>>20926915
Just let it go, it will pass on its own.
Seriously, LET IT GO.
>>
>>20927018
Starting.

What am I lacking to get out of this rut?
>>
>>20927018
An old brown piano, dusty and some broken keys. Someone places a hand over it and it gets alive, music starts to play. A man on a tux plays for the crowd with passion getting the crowd applauding and cheering.

There's a part of you that has been neglected and not used. You should bring that to life, you think it's broken and useless but it has a great potential for healing and making huge progress with it. I hope you find what it is that's is lacking. Probably something you've started but abandoned thinking it was useless because it got broken.
>>
>>20927028
Ooooooo I got some good cards for you!
What can anon do to get themselves out of this rut?

Wheel of Fortune with Queen of Cups, Nine of Cups with Nine of Wands, Three of Swords with Death

I'd say the wheel is already turning and you just need to rest and relax. Try to maintain your composure and enjoy yourself. Transition is already happening or on its way. It will be natural and gradual. As in, this won't be a sudden or abrupt change but something that happens on its own.

>>20927063
I wonder what that piano is for me. I think your reading is spot on. It's just trying to figure out what piece of me is that piano and then I can start to play it.
>>
>>20927063
Omg I'm so sorry I took so long to get back to you! I didn't realize I stepped away for that long.
>>
>>20926628
i wish i didn't have to live in a constant state of fear. So i can bring a woman into my life and raise a famliy. As of now i refuse to endanger the sacred feminine
>>
>>20926628
I wish to grow wiser in order to overcome any issue that comes to me.
>>
Air query:
Should i trust my gut feeling when im looking for a gf?
>>
>>20926628
I wish for peace and prosperity in the world, and good fortune for everyone here.
>>
>>20926628
I wish that I release an immediately, wildly successful, majorly groundbreaking, and global consciousness uplifting album on a major record label who can support me in this journey to not only learn but plant this seed of knowledge within the soul of music which beats through the hearts of our people, the people of earth. I pray that I am alive to see the world it creates and that the people who oppose such a goal don't start a war against us but instead accept, forgive, and heal.
>>
>>20927170
Thank you anon this is reassuring, I've been idle for too long.

The piano is probably something you've been good at but abandoned or some part of you that got repressed.

>>20927177
It's all good, better later than never, thanks for the trade :)
>>
>>20927205
Hexagram 1. Everything Yang.
Yes, of course, what the fuck else should you trust if not that?
>>
>>20927219
Welp. I've been working on my repressed self for about a month and a half now. I pulled my own cards and I'm wondering if it will fall into sight on its own.

I don't really know what it would be off the top of my head. I have a lot of natural talents and potentials I could explore but not all of them make me sing.

Thank you for the trade as well.

Here's to the wheel turning in our favor.
>>
Air query: are there any women who presently crush on me or stalk me?
>>
Air query:
Will I have another chance to talk with my crush until this friday?
>>
Trading, can do occult reading
>>
>>20927229
I guess it's a work in progress anon, keep doing the good work and you'll find your light again
>>
Damn it, not again. I didn't get to ask Alari-sama my dumb question.

Well, I hope she's feeling better.
>>
>>20927230
me
>>
>>20927260
text me
>>
>>20927261
Then you’d know who I was.
We can’t have that
>>
>>20927025
It's been here for a while though
>>
>>20927257
What's your dumb question anon?
>>
>>20927225
Dunno, just making sure. There is a girl that likes me, she looks very good, has a nice personality, shes my type etc. But i get an overwhelming negative feeling about her. Makes 0 sense.
>>
>>20926628
i wish to win the lottery jackpot
>>
>>20927284

Not everything that glitters is gold. There's some shitty people that can be pretty convincing.
>>
>>20927253
Thank you. :)
>>
>>20927273
Give it attention and it will stay longer.
>>
>>20926628
to make the most brutal and metal album ever to exist 22 songs each written with a spirits assistance
ie Marbas - would be marbas' message to humanity and his explanation of secret things
>>
>>20927284

It's just curiosity at this point, I think.

A couple of threads ago she mentioned writing stuff down and then it coming true. I've heard of it before as the law of attraction, but that idea is that you constantly think about what you want, not just leave it to the side. So I'm just wondering, wouldn't giving something you want more thought give it more energy and make it manifest sooner? It would make that more effective than just letting it be, wouldn't it? Maybe I'm just splitting hairs or getting my wires crossed...
>>
>>20927284

Crap, sorry.

This >>20927301 was meant for >>20927275
>>
File: SweetDreams.jpg (27 KB, 620x350)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Hello /div/ fellas,
May some reader pull for me a card and I'll get the interpretation done?
I'll leave you a picture for focus

Thank you,

Anon
>>
>>20926609
Could I get a reading please
>>
>>20927301
Hi anon, here I am!

The thing is, I speak on my own experience, so I know at least for me it works. You can give all the energy needed when you're making your intent. Write about it, meditate on it, make drawings, whatever helps you to visualize it. It's like making a sigil, you think of it, charge it and when it's done you "forget" about it (or burn). So once it's ready you're leaving to the universe to take care of it. If you feel obsessive you're pushing the goal away.

Think it's like baking a cake, once its in the oven you don't have to open it every minutes just to check if the cake is being baked, you are sure of the ingredients you put in there. The difference is that the cake has a stipulated time in the oven to be ready and the law of attraction has a different time but you have to be in the receptive mindset. This I've learned as the zeno effect in quantum physics but in terms of law of attraction is that the energy won't move if you keep constantly checking on it, you have to let it go so you can receive.

This is what happened to me when I've managed to manifest the guy I've described and the dog I have now. Google Cynthia Stafford and see how she won the lottery.

I hope this clears a bit and may you manifest your dreams <3
>>
>>20927355
Temperance reversed

Good luck Anon!
>>
div, what is humanity?
>>
>>20927457
The individual and social workings of evolved monkeys.
>>
>>20927457
A miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
>>20927474
>>20927484
I's been 2 years already, I don't have energy to whine about being on earth, forget it.
>>
>>20927493
Being an evolved monkey isn't that bad, just find something fulfilling to distract yourself with and have fun.
>>
>>20927443

Thank you so much! This actually helps. The thing with me is that I do constantly check on the cake, but I think the worst part is that I change my mind constantly. If I wanted put a thought out there, I'd change it again and again. "Maybe they should be cupcakes, maybe I should put it in a different pan, maybe I can add another flavor." The universe would be confused af I imagine. I'm just fussy I guess. And indecisive.
>>
>>20926609
If divination is real then why is it possible for people to divine the future using any random object; from a deck of cards to a crystal sphere, to common stuff like candle wax and coffee grounds?

And if the answer is "bcuz the power is inside you" then why do fortune tellers need all these fancy props in the first place?

It's almost like divination is more of a performance art than an actual skill people have.
>>
I've got a situation that might interest somebody.
I never tried tarot until my old roommate introduced me to it. But as soon as he gave me his reading, strange things started happening.
I figure there are some possibilities as to what started happening:
A. I started to slightly notice that the universe and it inhabitants were talking to me on some level beyond regular conversation. It was like I could understand things about myself and others that I hadn't before, through listening to subtext in conversation.
B. There was a conspiracy out against me, and my roommate was in on it, as well as large amounts of people around me.
C. I'm slightly crazy.

But there were definitely some oddly synchronic moments. Like you know synchronicity? It was as if I was noticing synchronics in language, and having unspoken conversations embeded within regular conversation.
But anyways, a day after my first reading, I said to him (roommate) randomly in conversation: "I want to create a forum in which 5 people have a text based conversation. Each of those five people will have access to a seperate segment of the forum where they read comments; the comments should be left by people observing the conversation. I think text based conversation could facilitate certain understandings."
That last sentence is the important part, it's the "embed" message I'm talking about. This "message" really triggered something though.
His response basically validated for me that he heard what I said, the response didn't seem to add any other value to our "embedded conversation" though.
Fast forward to later that day, and he sends me a text message while sitting right next to me.
>
>but star of david was gold, and the last thing is the japanese dolls (if that's unclear)

I can interpret this message a few ways though. Our previous tarot conversation was about my relationships, so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that.
>>
>>20927516
Readers DON'T need all those fancy props. You're mistaking new age witches to regular diviners.
>>
>>20927516
>why is it possible for people to divine the future using any random object; from a deck of cards to a crystal sphere, to common stuff like candle wax and coffee grounds?
Because fate's being told through something random. Fate doesn't need specialized tools, but readers need them to figure out what fate is saying.
>>
>>20927527
my bad, I tried to paste emojis in that blank line
emojis:
pointer finger
hand making "o" with pointer and thumb
wet emoji
party emoji
head bandaged emoji
tail end of boat, in water
coffin
japanese dolls (male and female)
>>
File: PZ.jpg (52 KB, 680x373)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>20927498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8K6OOZdII&t

>Being an evolved monkey isn't that bad
It is, humanity rejected me or I did, no matter. Sadly, in a way, I need them.
>>
>>20927527
>>20927544
I've tried asking him point blank if he'd help me understand what the emojis mean and he refuses.
So is there anyway for me to pick up on what I'm missing?
>>
>>20927542
>>20927539
You know it's new-age hogwash when you can ask multiple people the same question and get totally different answers.
>>
>>20927484
>tfw nobody gets your quote

Millennials.
>>
>>20927575
>get totally different answers.
Fair point if they're completely opposite answers. If they're similar, then there might be different angles to a situation, or one reader might have a different interpretation than another.
>>
>>20927514
Aye you have to be decided on what you want so you release once it's ready. These two examples were accident, I wasn't consciously applying the law of attraction but now I'm more conscious of what I say because words are powerful, remember that. Maybe you could try with something small to test it.
>>
>>20927575
Not everyone sees the a color the same. Tools are just that, tools.
View the entirety of the universe and living as a whole is one and consistent. Thus, if you are able to tap into that of now, something any person who has a half a brain can do, you can make some form or accurate fortelling of the future. Diving and fortelling isn't really magic as it is more as a science and art.
>>
>>20927584
There's also this idea of a conservative universe. Time travel theories that deal with self fulfilling prophecies are based on that too. If you try to change the future, fate will find ways to preserve itself, whether through giving you misleading information or by putting you in situations where you have to fulfill your fate.

Whether you believe this stuff really depends on how much you believe in predestination. You'd need to believe that people don't have true free will.
>>
>>20927544
Sounds like fun sex goes to preggo to me. Not a reader though.
>>
>>20927639
But I'd have known by now if I got someone pregnant.
>>
>>20927544
>>20927639
The boat and the coffin sounds bad, whatever they are. Head bandaged emoji after the previous emojis sounds like the morning after.
>>
>>20927648
Might not be literal sex and preggo then. Or maybe it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>20927665
Could also be someone's thought process.
>>
>>20926628
i wish for her to reach out to me today.
>>
Tradin! My query:

STR or DEX
>>
>>20927639
Actually, the first thought I got from it was sex/party leads to a death. Maybe that's more on track.
>>
>>20927527
>There was a conspiracy out against me, and my roommate was in on it, as well as large amounts of people around me.
Are you going to a party that has alcohol soon?
>>
>>20927591

I wonder if it has anything to do with being intuitive or experienced in the occult. I know we all have that possibility in us, but those more aware and practiced may have an advantage? For all of us to have that ability, it's great that we can wish for better things, but it's also a scary thought when those with ill intentions have that available to them too.

Either way, I'll put it to practice and try it out with something small. Does it matter how you word it? "I want to see a funky pair of red shoes" or "I will see a pair of funky red shoes"? Would you have to visualize it? I know I'm just splitting hairs here, but I'm thinking you have to work out some details, like do I want to see these shoes in a store to buy them, or see someone wearing them? Do I have to put that in what I'm writing/wishing for?
>>
>>20927736
this was a while ago. I had been supposed to go to a party but freaked out because everything became overwhelming. I didn't go. I actually forgot that part.
>>
>>20927813
I'm the same anon as >>20927639. The first thought I had was sex/fun, then being knocked out or groggy, then being thrown off of a pier or something. Dolls remind me of a grieving couple or grieving parents.

See if you can make the emojis into a pic, then show them to an experienced reader. My instinct would be to ask Thoth, but other readers might be able to help.
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121 KB, 773x592)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Trading a few, I can scry or tarot.

1. What was the deal with them not showing up this morning?

2. Did they really believe that I was bluffing?

3. What will come of the criminal complaint that I filed today?
>>
>>20927971
>>20927689
Ill try to get an answer to all 3.
>>
>>20928016
>>20927971

The past position reveals to you the influences of the past, and what might have happened to bring things to the point where they are now. You cannot change the past, but by understanding it, you can learn from it, so you don't make the same mistakes again. The Fool is still pretty positive, even when he's upside-down. In this position, though, he is telling you that you've assumed too much, and that you don't know as much as you thought you did. Something happened to surprise you, and you've closed yourself off to opportunities by failing to consider other outcomes.

You cannot alter what has already happened, but by taking immediate action, you can start to mold the future, and change the potential outcome of the events that the past set in motion. In this position, the card shows you that you're being asked to use a combination of logic and feelings when making choices, and reminds you that you're not always going to get it right. It sounds like you chose the wrong lover.

You cannot change the past, but by analyzing it and then taking action in the here and now, you can change the course of your destiny. This card shows you the potential of the situation, so that you can best know what to do next to make things happen to get your desired results or to bring about necessary changes to avoid repercussions. This very pivotal card is asking you if you will participate in creating the life you want to live, or if you're just going to wait for things to happen; will you crumble with the challenges, or will you rise up to meet them? Your action today is the first step of building the future you want.
>>
>>20928105
Sorry, forgot to say the cards, fool reversed, lovers, wheel of fortune
>>
>>20927971
>. What was the deal with them not showing up this morning
7 of coins rx, ace of coins

They werent reevaluating the situation properly and didnt put enough value into going. They honestly did not care enough because of that reason, and thought they would have had better luck investing and showing up to something else that might pay off for them more than seeing you.

>Did they really believe that I was bluffing?
From the last reading I'd assume so but I'll check.
Six of Wands, the fool

With the presence of the fool here I'd have to say yes. They think you are saying stuff that is well beyond your means and not Worth putting value into.

Knight of pentacles, ten of Wands rx

You should possibly make them hurt for it.

What will come of the criminal complaint that I filed today?
King of wands rx, ten of cups, 9 of cups

You will find immense emotional satisfaction from the criminal complaint you have filed and he will get larger hits than what he deserves due to people in authority not liking him.

Will he reach out to me this week?
What happens between us if I redo myself?
What does he feel for me?

Scry please
>>
>>20928016
>>20928105
>>20928107

What do you wish to know?

>>20928142

>Will he reach out to me this week?

A hand climbs, spider-like, into a window sill. Following it comes a man, popping his head inside. A chess piece, wooden, I think it's black. A hand types backspace on a keyboard.

In a sense, yes, but since black goes second he may need prompting on your part due to some hesitance on his.

>What happens between us if I redo myself?

Seeing a set of purses hanging on a rack. All around them are clothes on a rack. Hands fold in prayer. The faces of statues, with eyes and mouths made indistinct by time, appear.

Try to change yourself too much and you lose what makes you unique. Only change what you truly need to work on, but keep the scope and scale limited.

>What does he feel for me?

Feet standing on a rooftop edge, looking down. The fall is terrifying. Shadows. A tongue emerges from a mouth and sticks itself out impishly. Lightning strikes and forms a word.

He is simultaneously terrified and fascinated.
>>
>>20927971
>1. What was the deal with them not showing up this morning?

3 of swords, 6 of swords, 9 of wands, strength

I don't think they didn't not want to show it but things came into their life that made it somewhat impossible for them to actually show up. There were elements of sudden pain and great loss that came to them and they feel very weak. I would try again.

Can you scry my next bf?
>>
File: 5b0e4af42ee4464cc92ebafb.png (212 KB, 1289x1183)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Gonna do a couple of readings. I need your name and a specific question. I would appreciate if someone could do a reading for me about my love life in the near future.
>>
>>20928338
David
Will I pull any girls this Saturday night?
>>
>>20928338
Frank
What will the next month be like for me?
>>
>>20928338
Andrew
What’s gonna happen in my love life given these changes?
>>
>>20928338
Joseph
Why did R ignored me when i tried to hook up?
>>
>>20928358

if R ignored you it's because they're not interested in hooking up
>>
>>20928358
Are people really this dumb?
>>
>>20928338
yue
what does he feel for me?
>>
>>20928365
Some people likes playing hard to catch.
>>
>>20928338

Nick
If I had stayed would they have paid me?
>>
>>20928216
Sorry thought I tagged my post. Am I better off going Dex or str?
>>
>>20928338
alright I got a job now!
next gf?
>>
>>20928397

A lot of seemingly incoherent images, but to me they suggest DEX.
>>
>>20928338
Thompson
How do I get "her" attention?
Or rather, how do I make sure that we have an actual conversation?
>>
>>20928342
You will have a good time but no hook ups.
>>20928346
You will get a new partner/friend. That will make you very happy. You should stay focused and realistic and you will achieve a lot.
>>20928346
You will have sauces but it might not seem like that at first.
>>
>>20927516
The tool being used is just that: a tool. It’s to help the diviner organize and process the information into something logical. Here we go into spirit model vs energy model.

In the spirit model, the diviner receives messages from a spirit. In this case, the tool would help facilitate this communication in a way that can be more expansive and easier to maintain than pure channeling. Besides, channeling effectively is /way/ harder than tarot. That being said, the diviner uses the tools to make sense of the message, which might be too complex to convey easily and effectively through other means.

In the energy model, the information is calculations performed by the diviner’s unconscious mind, and the tool is a sort of GUI to help the diviner make sense of these. It’s like a bunch of white noise, and the tools being used act like a filter to help find relevant information from all that noise. Imagine that, when you divine, you are thrown an enormous series of 1s and 0s, and the tools you’re using transform that series of 1s and 0s into something you can read. It’s conceptually similar.

>>20927575
You can get different answer from different people in many different areas. Are you completely unfamiliar with academia, for example? Oh wait, I get it, you’re an idiot. Hopefully someone else gets something useful out of my post.
>>
>>20928457
Whoops the last answer was meant for >>20928357
>>
Trading I can scry.

Post your query.
>>
>>20928457
thank you anon
>>
>>20928338
Benjamin
Should I send her that?
>>
>>20928358
Because you couldn't listen to her and she doesn't find you attractive
>>20928398
That's a skip because you didn't provide a name
>>20928370
It's not very clear. He sees you in a positive way. But something is telling me that it won't work out.
>>20928376
Yes
>>20928450
That's more of a question for a psychologist or someone who is an expert in this field. I would suggest talking about things you have in common.
>>
>>20928467
>>20928338
I am annon from above. What's my love life going to be like.
>>
>>20928511
well fuck... name's Dré btw
>>
>>20928338
Michael
Is K going to be ok?
>>
>>20928338
Rob
And the generic will I get a gf soon?
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>20928338
Bullet
If you're a scryer: What race/gender was KK in the past life where he rescued me? What did his armor look like?

If you're not a scryer: What led to the rescue?
>>
>>20928373
Could be LMR, if things were going smoothly before just try again. Act like it didn't bother you though
>>
>>20928417
Read self help books. Learn to manage your time better. Work on self discipline. Leave your past behind. Maybe go on vacations to find inspiration.
>>20928485
Nope
>>20928525
I think she is going to be okay
>>20928533
Be kind and nice to girls and you will get one
>>
>>20928461
That you BV?
>>
>>20928546
Definitely good relations and kindness of KK. They saw that you could something good in life and was therefore worth rescuing.
>>
>>20928613
Thanks.
>>
>>20928593
>>
>>20928589
what is the exact thing from my past that it's hurting me?
>>
>>20928338
Michelle
Will I get a relationship soon?
>>
>>20928546
>>20927516
I take a different stance. It's not any quality of the diviner that produces results. What produces results is the process of giving meaning to something random. It's basically the idea that randomness helps. Helps explain something, make decisions etc... Now you will see people that take the craft seriously and people that just spout whatever nonsense that comes into their minds, you will find both cases in this thread. My argument is that both are valid and may produce valid and as you say, accurate readings. In that sense both may fail, as they do. Furthermore I argue that the important factor is not so much the skill of the diviner but the trust and belief of the querent in the diviner. You basically are giving someone license to form a future, or past or make a decision for you, again based on chance and interpretation of chance.
>>
>>20928338
H
What does she think of me?
what kiind of person can i become?
>>
>>20926628

Love
Money
A chance to fix me
>>
>>20928645
My nigga. You sure gave em hell in the sigil wars.
>>
File: 1418454270191.jpg (32 KB, 640x360)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Going to do some readings because I'm being a lazy ass and slacking on my practice.

>picture of your favorite animal
>name/nickname
>tarot or I-ching
>your question (no questions that can be answered with yes or no, no generals)
>>
>>20928589
Thanks for the reading!
>>
File: cat.png (594 KB, 748x706)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>20928680
Michael
Tarot
What does that girl from work think of me?
>>
File: dollar.jpg (9 KB, 222x227)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>20928680
marfio
tarot
what I should do about L on her birthday?
>>
File: Jean Marc Faubert.jpg (62 KB, 750x422)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
This is important and involves a disappearance.

Is he alive? If he is dead is his fiance/gf involved?
>>
File: golden-eagle-1080x675.jpg (88 KB, 1080x675)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>20928680
I like birds in general, then maybe insects, dolphins are cool
Ram
Tarot
When it comes to my goal and dream, am I on the right track? right now, how am i fucking up?
>>
>>20928680
bears, bears in general

Gabriel
I-ching
Did the info and pic i sent to r.a had any positive effect?
if taking more than one, should i call her tomorrow?
>>
File: 1468089721279.jpg (46 KB, 479x296)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>20928680
Queenie
Female
Tarot
What happens for us from here on out?
>>
>>20928685
Such a pretty girl

>rev Seven of Wands
>King of Swords
>Ten of Pentacles

Interesting pull. I would say that she sees you as a bit of a pushover but still seem to be intelligent. The third card makes me believe that she would see you as a good family person or perhaps just a nice guy to be around.

>>20928714
those are both yes/no questions. Please reword your query
>>
File: white-lion-3278038_1280.jpg (452 KB, 1280x898)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>20928680
A-san
Tarot, but I-ching if the query suits it better
What can I say that will help me get this woman I care deeply for to actually engage with me like we used to
>>
File: blackcat.png (316 KB, 660x440)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>20928680
Bullet
Whichever works best.
What happened after KK rescued me in a past life?
>>
File: 167277.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>20928712
>>20928680
Oh sorry, how do i make sure I am on the right track?
>>
File: vear.jpg (95 KB, 634x430)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>20928714
>>20928680
i always fuck up

what kind of effect did the "science" fact and pic i sent to day had on r.a(female)?
How will it go if i call her tomorrow and ask her to meet up to apologize and chit chat sometime in the next week?
>>
>>20928680

Dia
There a guy right now I'm thinking of getting with. We seem to get along great but something keeps holding me back. Am I imagining things, or is there a reason we wouldn't work out?

As for the method, I leave it to what you think works best.
>>
>>20928680
James
Tarot
What does my soulmate think about me?
>>
>>20928680
Alex
I-ching
What kind of job/career would be fit for me, based on how I am, my natural talents and intrinsic characteristics ?

Turtles are the best, cows too.
>>
>>20928791
Dia Frampton?
>>
>>20928753
Thank you for this read. I think you're right, I feel like she views me as too mature for her.
>>
File: blackfox.jpg (44 KB, 594x395)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>20928680

Renard Noir
I-ching if you please
What should I keep in mind when framing my business dealings tomorrow?
>>
>>20928695
>ten of pentacles
>The fool reversed
>Two of wands reversed

I understand that you are wary of L. Perhaps you have been affected by her actions in the past. But the cards are suggesting that you try to be kind to her once more. Do not let the past limit your choices. Do not feel hopeless due to her actions.

>>20928712
I personally don't like dolphins myself. Too human-like. Birds are better imho.

>Queen of Swords / Seven of Swords r / Three of Cups r
Be truthful to yourself. Note how I didn't say more critical or nicer. Realize and understand that some things aren't really going to work. Understand that you aren't going to just fix things easily and also that fact that things won't be perfect. Also have some support in your life through friends and family. They'll be able to call you out on your bullshit.

>>20928714
>hexagram 57 into hexagram 48
Don't worry lol. You're fine. She seemed to not care at all and took it like water in a river. Everything just flowing with the current. No stops at all. In fact, that apology will probably make it worse.
>>
>>20928680
Forecaster
Tarot
What career path should I be pursuing?
>>
File: 1461696699115.jpg (26 KB, 400x262)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>20928761
>>20928766
>>20928791
>>20928807
>>20928812
>>20928830
>>20928879
I'm so sorry, something just came up and I won't be able to finish my queue. Apologies once more.
>>
>>20928680
>Little Red
>I-Ching
I'm thinking of going out into the desert and seeing where fate takes me. So far, my life has been full of uncertainty and disappointment. Mostly due to my own laziness. Thus, I'm going to get some clarity. My question is this, what would be the consequences if I were to go with this decision?
>>
>>20928891
It's all good bro take it easy
>>
>>20928791
Dia Frampton. We met when we were kids. You were 7, I was 9. We said a soulmate promise. Do you remember me? I still love you.
>>
>>20928891
>>20928900
Welp. I guess I'll have to leave it to chance after all. Oh well.
>>
File: 1528666627813.jpg (70 KB, 952x689)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>20928906
OH FUCK. NOT YOU AGAIN!
>>
>>20928891
it's cool
>>
>>20928891

No worries, take care.
>>
>>20928791
Fuck this basedboy>>20928906
Dia bby, ditch the zero and get with the hero(me). I’ll rock your world
>>
>>20928916
Are you serious? You don't want to talk to me? Ever?
>>
>>20928906
The chances of ur waifu being in div are astronomical. How u holding up?
>>
>>20928916
Why do you hate me?
>>
>>20928933
>>20928944
She’s with my now >:)

get lost nerd!
>>
File: why.jpg (12 KB, 195x258)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20928936
He's nuts. Seriously, and his waifu had sex with his brother.
>>
File: the-killers.png (511 KB, 807x467)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
Trading tarot and scry, it's a love query, if someone could read my relationship with TS, male. I'm female, RM. I'm better at queries about emotions, or people because my insight is mostly empathic.
>>
File: 1508343426293.jpg (5 KB, 220x230)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20928950
WTF!? Who the fuck are you?
She's with me too!
>>
>>20928936
Yea. Goddess has schizophrenia. Poor dude
>>
>>20928961
>>20928950
Wait you guys too? Smh
>>
Why can't you just talk to me?
>>
>>20928871
>some things arent going to work
In the chance this is talking about the things I want, I wont give up, if it refers to approach then cool.

>family and friends
Just had another fight with my family, they're cunts. But you arent wrong about that.
>>
>>20928979
Yeah, that chick is getting passed around. She's like /x/'s porcupine, looks like.
>>
>>20928988
You know very well why! I told you everything in that dream.
>>
If you don't want to be with me, just tell me.
>>
>>20929007
I don't believe that's you.
>>
>>20929007
and you told me you love me.
>>
>>20929015
Hey um. I transitioned to a guy. Im real sorry bro
>>
>>20928960
Your relationship with him is something that feels very comfortable and personal to you and there is a lot of love flowing back and forth between both sides (Ace of Cups). It's something that will be headed towards the home environment if it's not living together already, eventually. An impulsive message is going to come both of your ways soon and it will set both of you into gear into making some changes in your lives. I think you might see between the fine lines of a message a friend of his tells you and you become very fierce and logical whereas he fails to understand your point of view. You both still want to be together despite this, and will make the efforts still into doing as such.

Scry
What is L feeling towards me right now? Does he still want to be with me or no?
>>
>>20929026
Guys in a psych ward stop baiting him
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 259x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>20928680
Vale I ching

What kind of person am I?
>>
>>20926609
Hey Anon, maybe u have knowlegde about Tarot. So I did the decision game to find out, if I should continue to work on my book. The long-term card (the important card imo) showed the Queen of Swords for the decision to write and publish it. Any idea what this could mean ?
>>
trading tarot, it's a health query
>>
>>20929074

go 2 doctor
>>
>>20929028
h-hello anon are you there? >>20928960
>>
>>20929078
I did already, still need query
>>
>>20929028
Hi there I'm here, I'll reply in a moment
>>
>>20929116
What's your query, anon?
>>
>>20929015
Go find your waifu in real life or somewhere where you can verify its her. Carefully and sanely tell her how you feel. Don't spaghetti.
>>
I got a fuckin' haul for any ambitious reader looking to kill a few minutes.

Check how these people feel about me and give me some advice on how I should handle them; whether I should try hooking up atm or be more patient, become sworn enemies, yada yada...

A.S.
D.C.
G.A.
S.H.
>>
>>20929228
fuck off dont put me in your list
>>
>>20929239

Deviant. Let the cards decide
>>
>>20929228
You got spunk kid. And I like how you advertise your query. But fuck I’m not reading all of that where do you think you are nigga
>>
>>20929028
Sorry I took so long to get back to you, something really important came up. Your reading was interesting because right now, things arent good at all. It is comfortable and personal, but the love is certainly blocked, maybe Ace of Cups reversed. I could never imagine us living together, though. And the last part is interesting, though I don't know about that, either.
>What is L feeling towards me right now? Does he still want to be with me or no?

There are definitely lingering feelings; currently a small flame, though if it can be gently fanned and taken care of can grow and burst into a gigantic, raging flame. He definitely still does, but in order to make this happen *you're* going to have to put the effort in. You have it within you to do it, sex and lust would be easy, but if you want a relationship that will require more work, but it definitely possible. There may be other girls vying for his attention but you're definitely a top choice of his. He thinks of you, and you're in his radar. You could be together if you put the effort in.
>>
>>20929289

We can make it a group project, you can just pick one
>>
>>20929305
Quick tarot before I go:
Feelibgs: 9 of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles

In the past there may have been anxiety, tension, worry, bad feelings. You're in his mind. He still thinks fondly of you, admires you. There's a possessiveness, and if he had you, he wouldn't let go, could perhaps turn a little clingy.

Still want to be with you: Strength, Page of Wands, Devil
There's definitely lusty, overt sexual feelings. He does desire you, he wants you because you have an affect over him that no other girl does, you can sooth his dark, agressive side. You may hear from him because Page of Wands is a vital indicator that suggests good news coming to you and new beginnings.

Best of luck anon and thanks for the read.
>>
File: lon.gif (973 KB, 500x379)
973 KB
973 KB GIF
>>20929305
Any one wanna do a reading for a truly depressed fag whos life is falling a part?

>Z
>25
>Taurus
>i like purple blue and pink

I am living with a woman that i thought i loved and felt like she was the one, but shit changed about 5 months ago and she changed. Stopped talking and what not. I am thinking about breaking it off and trying to figure out i shouls stick it out or if i should just let go of it. I am beating myself over it, and if any anon can help i would be greatly appreciative.
>>
>>20929343
Name or Initial of her?
>>
>>20929347
A.
>>
Anyone open to trade?
>>
>>20929372
I am interested what is your question?
>>
>>20929383

Anything relating to A person I like.

Let me know your query would be happy to help :)
>>
File: zhS9kGN_d.jpg (12 KB, 388x379)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20929343
Sorry to hear bud, let me try a quick reading for you, but also ask others opinions because I'm a n00b. Hope you feel better soon, dear. I like purple blue and pink too.

>Should anon break it off: Page of Wands, 9 of Pents, 3 of Wands

If you left, you would feel happier and experience a new beginning and a new lease on life. You would feel free, although you would be single for a while, it wouldn't be a bad thing because you'd learn to become friends with yourself. You may find significant financial reward with 9 of Pents, and a time of hardship for you would end with a counter-balancing time of pleasant living at hand. In the future, new opportunities for happy and successful partnership will be on the horizon, so you won't be single for long. Long term success.

>Should anon stick it out: Tower, Ace of Pents, Two of Pents
Well Tower is a big sign that some problems are afoot. Its notba pleasant or happy card and vividly displays the destruction and problems and anguish youre facing. With Ace of Pents, if you stay, you'll be stuck in the relationship for as long as you choose to stay. With two of pents, you'll always be undecided and juggling the idea of weather staying or going would be the right choice. Wanting to leave will always be on your mind, but wanting to stay will be, too.

>I am beating myself over it
I know how hard it can be to get over somebody you really love but if it hurts you, have some pride, boundaries, and self worth and know when to let go. There are plenty of people in the world, some who may love you even more than that person you're with now ever could, and you'll never know if you're not there to find out.
>>
>>20929171
How would things go if I stop taking A and take nothing?
How will things go if I start taking B?
I can trade you if you want.
>>
I'm trading tarot and scry, may take a while to respond but I'm here.

Can I get a reading for what FS (male) thinks of of me?
>>
File: johndilworth_eye-hand.jpg (366 KB, 500x669)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>20929391
> Ten of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles reversed, Four of Wands

You are passing from gains and riches into a period of stagnation and disorder. Fear not though this is only temporary, soon harmony and peace will find you soon after. Look to friends for help during the chaos you are not alone.

Hope that pulls back the curtain a little
Please look into my heart.
>>
can anyone give me a reading?
Ive been having a strange time these last few weeks
>>
>>20929437

Thank you!

Looking into your heart I see a blind love for all the elements around you, it is screened behind a knowledge of infinite potential and lying creviced behind your underlying aura is always an escape route, this protects you from danger and consequences, an arm that cannot be severed.
>>
>>20926628
I wish to be taken away from here
>>
File: bbbut.gif (1.93 MB, 500x375)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>20929413
Thanks anon. I personally have felt that what you are saying is true. A lot of little things you have said rang true, especially the pride bit. I feel that if i leave things will be better off for me and all.
One thing you said, you said i would be single for a while, which i sort of want right now, and then said i wouldnt be single for long, which also wouldnt be bad. So, i dont become so skewed toward the opposite sex like most people seem to after a bad relationship. Because i really dont want this to ruin future relationships for me, but its been rough.
>>
>>20929434
>Knight of Cups Reversed, Five of Pentacles, Queen of Wands

Beware of this boy anon, he may not be as he seems. Again there will be stagnation and disorder, but love near.

>>20929452
I will give you a general reading

>>20929464
I appreciate the response. I have been working on projecting my energies into the universe around me and in turn energy has been flowing back into me. I feel as though I have been making bounds forward.

I WILL BE STRONG
>>
Guysos anons, can I get a reading? Mates?
>>
>>20929452

>Four of Pentacles reversed, Four of Wands reversed, Ten of Cups

Have you been holding on too tightly to anything recently? Has your grasp caused you to be prone to fear and worry? Regardless happiness is near if you can let go.
>>
File: trash man.jpg (20 KB, 268x268)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Wildwood Tarot, will do as many readings as I want to. No death related, won't likely do a love related one but you're free to try.

Post your initials, and how many siblings you have so I can get a line in on ya.
>>
>>20929518
could you tell me about where i should be looking for work?
jw
1 sibling
>>
>>20929518
med
technically three half siblings but only see one of them? maybe I have another but idk bio dad is dead

raised an only child

Should I go out or stay in tonight? I'm torn.
>>
>>20929518
J
2 siblings
Should I get a reading from you?
>>
>>20929518
T
will i move to kc or denver?
1 sister
>>
>>20929518
r.d
health related, yes I saw a doc already
>How would things go if I stop taking A and take nothing?
>How will things go if I start taking B?
4 sib
>>
>>20929518

Throw down on this shit, brother

>>20929228

JF, only child
>>
>>20929518

N
0 siblings
Was what I did today unnecessary?
>>
>>20929518

LY
can i have a general?
>>
>>2092951
RD
I have only 1 brother
I would like to know how SL feel about me?
>>
>>20929527
>>20929518
Andd should I and will I get a reading from him ( someone very specific I'll call them reader1)
>>
File: palosantowood_1.jpg (50 KB, 550x733)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>20929501
I will try looking into your heart

>Two of Swords reversed, Five of Wands, The Knight of Swords Reversed

Are you at odds with yourself? Impostures and falsehood may surround you. Try to not be too rash or you may find ruin
>>
>>20929549
>>20929518
>>
>>20929518

JF
Two half sisters, one half brother
What do I most need to heal right now? Thanks
>>
>>20929518
OAGF
general reading
>>
>>20929518

s
no siblings
had perfectly straight teeth but jaw/function problems that led me to get braces. it's been a miserable journey for over a year. will it ever get any better? :/
>>
>>20929526
>>20929518
jk staying in I am waaaaay too tired
>>
>>20929552
Whoa, yeah you nailed it anon.
I mean I think I'm very confkicted right now, so yeah, kind of lying and letting myself down too.
>Tumbling down

Rash? Can you tell me how do I unfuck my path towards achieving my spirituality related goal?
>>
>>20929518
ih
1 sibling
general please
>>
>>20929518
CS
What should I be doing right now?
>>
>>20929566
I would recommend not lusting after results as well as trying to practice mediation and relaxation. It's okay to be disappointed, it's not okay to let yourself be defeated. Let it roll off you instead of bog ya down.

Good luck my friend
>>
>>20929518
Which is better for me spiritually, my japanese martial art, or purowressu?

GPC
1 sibling
>>
>>20929518

FY
What'll happen at the zoo friday?
>>
>>20929585
I'll try not lusting, but it's hard.
Anyways thanks for the advice anon
And luck
>>
>>20929518
6 siblings.
Want to know what type of person I will be 5 years from now?
>C.N.L.G
>>
>>20929518
CK & CG (initials)
Want to know likely end result of
him and I.
3 siblings.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>20929527
>>20929518
I knew it i knew it
You were baiting all along ahahahahah
>>
>>20929780
Don't reply to tripfags
>>
tradin some runes for the laddie or lassie to help me. I cannae tell if i should be a boxer, a shoalin monk, a pro wrestler, a capoeira fighting, a judo player, BJJ user, or sumo wrestler. It seems like every time I make a choice, i start weaknening, and i'm back to a multiway indicecision. If anyone would give me a path reading to just say, "look, do this, don't question it." I feel like I could live like a normal person. I feel like an obsessive complsulvive person losing control. Thanks!
>>
>>20929790
Anonninon im so depressed and lazy what do?
>>
>>20929796

>boxer

You could be a decent boxer in six months.

>shaolin monk

You gonna live in a monastery for two years?

>pro wrestler

Wrestling's fake.

>capoeira fighting

It's an art built around restrictions and it's more style than substance.

>judo player

Practical and useful.

>BJJ user

In the street BJJ isn't practical because you don't go to the ground.

>sumo

You gonna gain 300 pounds?
>>
>>20929477
I know the feeling hun. Stay strong, follow your heart. Only you know what it best for you.
>>
>>20929518
bm
4 siblings
will she like the message?
>>
>>20929494
I am first anon.
Thank you!
>>
Tradign
>>
>>20929895
Query???
>>
Air query:

How do I handle E(male) in a way that's as beneficial for the both of us as possible?
>>
>>20929923
>>20929923
do i find love this summer?
>>
>>20929882
My heart says leave and that someone else will want me and all my flaws someday, but my mind is reminding me how hard it was to find someone in the first place and that it might never happen again. I don't know, i really should work on my self-image probably.
>>
Anyone willing to trade with me?
>>
File: 9781572818231-6.jpg (458 KB, 560x883)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
Trading.
>>
>>20929950
What do you mean handle?
>>
>>20930026
Query?
>>
>>20930031
Want to trade with me? Query?
>>
>>20930026
>>20930031

Invocation of matchmaking activate!
>>
>>20930055
Love to. My query is about money and more immediately about work, what I should do. My current workplace is rough around the edges.
>>
>>20930056
Lol, I guess so. Anyway my query is:
>I would like to know if M was the one I was promised.
>>
>>20930056
Filling angel squad. Choose query & items. Chicken dinner likely.
>>
>>20930062
>>20930067

I am >>20930056. I am third party. Was just pointing out you two to each other, accidentally made thins more confusing.
>>
>>20930061
Fuck. My query is:
>I would like to know if M was the one I was promised.
If yours is:
>My query is about money and more immediately about work, what I should do. My current workplace is rough around the edges.
I'm starting on it.
>>
>>20930080
Starting
>>
>>20926628
I wish for her to make meaningful contact this week
>>
>>20926628

I wish for good girlfriends
>>
Hey! I’m tired and sleepy so I’m gonna do FIVE readings for now, no more and no less!

>Lewd Picture / Name / Sex / Query

>no death or occult queries and I cannot do looks
>>
>>20930080
It seems as though your soul has "re-signed this contract" or changed directions.

This promise coming to fruition now would be denying you room to live your life and work out more karma in this lifetime.

The initial answer from the cards was a yes, but the terms of the promise have changed to meeting someone who is a step along the way. Someone who keeps you focused on your goals still.

This person cares about your strength and wants the best for you. This is the key concept in you two meeting.
>>
>>20930116
Rhea
What does my crush feel towards me?
I'm female
>>
>>20930116
a
male
what’s gonna happen between me and my crush?
>>
File: angelawhite.jpg (732 KB, 1280x1920)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>20930116

Nicholas
Male
Did I sign a literal or metaphorical death warrant for anyone who didn't deserve it today?
>>
>>20930116
>female
Will I be moving in with J?
Will he reach out to me?
>Jackie
>>
File: 2409635_0.jpg (48 KB, 630x630)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>20930116
Bruce
M
Any messages from source would be great.
>>
>>20930122
Thank you, can you tell me the spread as well? Here is yours:

Nine of swords, Three of pentacles, Five of swords

You are seriously experiencing setbacks and hardships in your work. There is too much stress and dishonor trying to bring you down.Perhaps you are thinking about all the bullshit that keeps happening every single night before you go to sleep. I have no idea what's going on but all I see is nightmares, worries, suffering and open dishonor. I'm guessing your co-workers are complete and utter trash. Stabbing knives in your back all the time and acting on their own self-interests. If you are currently having some alternative to this you better take it, because as for now, the way I'm seeing it, anything would be better than this. Look for a job that offers new projects, planning and teamwork, I think it's going to be much better than this one. You have the competence to manage, all you need to do is find the strength to leave and find something better. I hope this works for you, please tell me if you need any more clarification.
>>
>>20930116
Jenna
female
Am I bf this summer
>>
Afternoon div hope you’re all holding up well <3
>>
>>20930130
>>20930116

Not death. More like... arrest. Forgive the hyperbole.
>>
>>20930123
>Magician / III of Swords
He feels really strongly towards you, he’s trying to work up the strength and willpower to ask you out but he has either gone through emotional trauma is his past regarding relationships, or is scared of having his heart broken.
>II of Swords
This causes an internal conflict in him and he’s torn over what to do
>>
>>20930136
I draw kind of chaotically, but the initial answer card was the 8 of swords (which in my yes/no condition would be a yes to your question)

What a great answer, thank you. Yes I'm feeling pretty disappointed with their selfishness - I'm all about a supportive environment.

I haven't really started looking or set an intention because I only just started here and I don't want to be a flip-flopper. Any other guidance?

And anything else you want to know?

Any other queries?
>>
File: angryichi.jpg (19 KB, 467x439)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Trading
Love query, need it to be quite in-depth, will also match your depth to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>20926628
I wish something good happens between me and this dude.
>>
>>20930129
>IX of Pents / Page of Swords / IX of Cups

It looks like you will be comfortable with her sometime in the future. You’ll probably rush too fast in the beginning causing some awkwardness but if you keep at it and work hard you will reap the fruits of your labor (e.g. relationship with crush)
>>
>>20930155
In that case I would advice you to bring the teamwork to them. Because you got the three of pentacles, this means there is a potential to rebuild a teamwork among them. I think it will be your best option for now, because as you said, you wouldn't like to be a flip-flopper. If you wish we can trade again?
>>
>>20930163
Page of Swords was reversed my bad
>>
>>20930160
Any guidance on that? The more questions the better.
>>
>>20930130
>King of Wands / Justice

Yup, it looks like they got what they deserved
>>
>>20930164
Hmm. I can sense that. Risky though.

I would like to pull on other things, but just general messages. Things I need to work on, things a spirit guide would tell me.

How about you?
>>
>>20930132
>The Fool
Yeah, I can definitely see it happening, The Fool brings tidings of new beginnings, new possibilities. The start of a journey in your life if you will.
>Ace of Swords
I believe he will take some initiative and reach out to you pretty soon
>>
>>20930135
Messages from source?
>>
>>20930189
>What does M think about me?
>>
>>20930199
Just any significant messages of guidance or things to be aware of.
>>
>>20930137
>Empress RX
I sense that you’ll become angry and resentful, so the answer is most likely no and you’ll be bitter because of it
>>
>>20930177
Yeah, a series of questions all inter connected. Whats yours?
>>
>>20930204
>X of Pents / X of Cups / II of Pents
It looks like you’ll find some balance in your life soon and become financially and emotionally fulfilled. Great future ahead it looks like
>>
>>20930195
Thank you D.
I will give you a follow up when he reaches out to me.

What will be the likely interaction like?

Should I wait for him and not contact him first?
>>
>>20930215
I’ll answer the second one
>Death RX
I would let it rest for a bit, but do contact him if he doesn’t reply after a while.
>>
>>20930181

So... yes they didn't deserve it, or no because they deserved it?
>>
>>20930226
okay, I had a feeling maybe it is best if I should just let him come to me.

Thank you D
>>
>>20930231
>they deserved it
>>
Trading, I scry and tarot. Reading for my relationship with DS please?
>>
>>20930202
There's definitely a father-figure dynamic here. I don't see this person being clingy, very level headed about the situation. This person is seeking support that (I'm assuming this is a love interest) has not just a romantic energy but also a friendly dynamic, or in other words this person really just needs support. Definitely is not admitting the mental anguish they're going through. Committing to this person could be a disaster because they a) could be overwhelmed b) have goals of their own that are only just starting to be considered

This person loves your gift of helping people around you and making your surroundings a better place. Very much recognizes this and feels strength from you.
>>
>>20930189
I'm ready with your query. Here it is:

Four of pentacles, Page of wands, Six of pentacles

I think the messages I see here is firstly to establish and mantain control over your possesions. After that you should be careful not to become too possessive. Then you get the wonderful page of wands, which is full of enthusiasm and courage. It brings you messages like: be creative, be confident and be courageous. All you need to do is find more motivation, through creativeness and courage. And only then will life offer you it's gifts. You just need to take a look at the bigger picture and show some enthusiasm. Shake of the blues and get out into the sunshine. That's all I can see as a message from a spirit guide.
>>
>>20930213
Thank you.

>>20930212
Just a general read if you would. Whatever direction the cards decide to go.

Reading.

>>20930242
Reading. Again, a general read for now.
>>
>>20930246
Thank you, can you tell me the spread again? Here is your reading, in case you missed it:
>>20930249
>>
>>20930260
Just a general plus some warnings good?

What is the best way to go about me working towards reconciliation with someone from my past, romantically? And a general about where my love life is head, I do have a someone I am interested in very much. Nothing is set in stone yet and I want to find the person I can be good for. All in all, tell me what I want/who I want. I'm not one to give up easily.
>>
>>20930242
Page of Cups, The sun, four of pentacles, nine of wands

It looks like your relationship has hit a stalemate for a bit, and I think it's because past wounds have hold true against the two of you. There's something that one of you aren't letting go of and it's making a huge barrier towards your relationship and the worst part is the other doesn't even know about it! If it's you, make your intentions known. If it's him, then you have to probe him. There is a lot of potential for change and great things to come if you bring the truth of your ill-harbored feelings to light or he. Then only will your relationship start a new emotional beginning that brings you two both a lot of joy and love.

Scry please, my next bf?
>>
>>20930212
Let me start off by saying that your take on this relationship has a lot of focus on regaining strength. You are feeling spiritually exhausted and this person is helping you with her enthusiasm. Must be a very bright, loving personality. Similar dynamic to the way that children keep us feeling young. Unfortunately, though, this is why she can't help but wonder if there's possibilities out there with someone else. Is this making sense?

Now that can be a good or bad trait, always looking to the greener side.
The cards seem to think that it's a healthy case, though.

It seems as though to not give this your all would trouble you. Not because you've made out great, but because you wouldn't feel accomplished. Good on you.

On the other hand, don't be wondering if you've fucked up or aren't being impressive enough for this person. I can assure you that's not where their head is at, the whole worthiness scenario.
>>
>>20930242
>>20930283
Seems as though you've been answered. Willing to trade.
>>20930260
>>
>>20930264
I've shuffled - I'll try to keep in mind that you like an initial spread.

Makes lots of sense. That's a great summing up of what I've had lately - just blues. Tough to shake.
>>
>>20930318
Thanks for the honesty. I noticed that more & more from the people I'm trading with are telling me that my readings are accurate and precise to things they are asking. I guess I should think of a tripcode and start to do occasional readings on /div/ like the other fancy readers that frequent /div/.
>>
>>20930042
As in what to tell him or other actions that should be made.
>>
>>20930283
Hello I'm here starting yours, sorry I was having dinner
>>
>>20930275
Oh yes.

The cards like this idea of reconciling with someone from your past, but they are more focused on how they're NOT a big fan of this current person. It seems as though they might be a manipulator. Free spirit on the top, unaccountable in actuality.

That being said, they could still serve as a good functional relationship while you do you. Just not a divine energy there.

The cards also ask you to keep working on yourself emotionally. This is huge. If you want to be serious and committed about your love life, be committed to self-development and being the best lover you can be. Contemplate, meditate, etc.

Your desires are looking pretty normal - someone feminine, attractive, etc. Your true desires, however, do lie in commitment. I'm getting that you're not a money-before-hoes kind of guy. Wife, kids.

Things to work on: Being confident but not being overbearing, and not letting that confidence get in the way of viewing your anxiety and self-limiting thoughts objectively. Self-care is the message.
>>
>>20930334
Yes really impressive.
>>
>>20930260
10/Swords,10/Pentacles, king/pents, king of wands, Ace/Pents
Wheel, Empress, 6/Swords

Right off the bat I see that there are quite a bit of reoccurring cards. 2 Ten's, and 2 Kings and 2, major arcana. Duality seems very important for you well being in this upcoming future. This marks the end of a transition and the beginnings of new ones. Previously you may have had difficulties that have left you broken and unsure of your surroundings, but the sunlight beckons with the 10 of Pentacles. Rain has fallen and the grey clouds have cleared, leaving room for greenery to grow and flourish, as will you. I highly suspect travel will come up in your future soon enough, along and exciting one that will make make your grow and mature as a person. Materialistic gains also prevalent. Your future looks exceptionally bright! Just get through the journey and tough waters and you'll be showered with the richness of the divine.

The warnings come as atonement for your sins and karma. Cause and effect will like to play its role right now. Any wrong doings you have done make sure to correct them best you could or else the come back to bite you. You will also be burden with something and feel suffocated from said stress. Do not fall into the sparkle and shines of the luxury or comfort that life has to offer you. As mentioned before you will likely go on a journey but, it seems it may not go as planned. Be careful on the trip because it's filled with a lot of ups, but also a lot of downs.

You got the dynamic of the relationship wrong. As I'm more of the one looking elsewhere and he wanting to keep me on a leash. Though you are correct, it's more about control for me. From him is about control too, but to keep me where I am and never leave his sight.
>>20930370
I think you're mistaken me for him ;;;; I think if anything I'm the manipulative one. Everything else seems like good advice though, so thank you for the reading.
>>
>>20930283
>Scry please, my next bf?
Dark hair, light colored skin, average height and weight but a little on the bigger side, light eyes that could be green or hazel. Likes to wear dark coloured clothes, drives, currently not in school but working. Some tattoos. Someone who's soft spoken and gentle, artsy, romantic, loyal, maybe even musically talented. No pets, lives with parents but is independent, may have siblings, at least one older brother. You'll meet somewhere public, exchange numbers.
>>
Trading
>>
>>20930160
Quueery
>>
>>20930275
>>20930582
A second opinion would be nice
>>
File: 1522697538276.webm (3 MB, 1600x1600)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
Trading bibliomancy and tarot.
>>
>>20930579
Query?
>>
>>20930242
Are you still around friend? I would like a scry for my soul mate.

As for your relationship, I feel as if there is a detachment between you two and you must make a choice if you want to continue with them. I think you can still get some value out of it, but you might be better off giving it up.
>>
>>20930609
Query?
>>
>>20930616
Let me read yours first, please.
>>
>>20930615
Thank you for the trade :)
I see someone blonde, slender, might be a little older in their 30s. Meet somewhere with music playing and alcoholic drinks, dancing. Nice smile, nice teeth, some one health concious who takes pride in their appearance. Trendy casual clothes, a neat tidy and organized person who is fairly independent. Someone who seems like the life of the party but is hiding some deep hurt or resentment or baggage. Not sure eye colour, possibly blue or brown. Can drive, rents an apartment, may have a cat. Works a professional job, a fairly busy person. Really likes to cook, enjoys staying in and watching movies. A kind and gentle person, warm, loving, caring, affectionate. Someone you'll enjoy spending time with for a long time, for many years. Potential to even be living together.
>>
>>20930275
10 of Wands, 10 of pentacles, wheel of fortune

In the days ahead expect slow developments in your love life. Very, very slow but nearing its completion. You will settle down at the end of this journey, like a change of fate in a good way comes right at you and shifts you from slow progress to instant glory. The hard times will definitely come to an end before any of that process begins though. Try not to take on more burdens than you can muster and are able to.

>Three of Wands, seven of cups

Start brainstorming a bit about what you need to do. While you are dreaming/fantasizing, an idea will stick in your mind and stand out from the rest. That's the one. It's going to be all on you to bring the two of you back together again.

What does my crush feel towards me? Does he make a move on me soon?
>>
>>20930639
Do you wanna trade with a different anon?
>>
>>20930620
Was wondering what T and G's relationship is like. Yours?
>>
>>20930646
Sure pleas! What's your query?
>>
>>20930654
What's yours? ;] I'd like a scry of what happens between my crush and me for the rest of the month?
>>
>>20930657
A reading for if I'll be in a relationship this year! Starting yours
>>
>>20930657
>I'd like a scry of what happens between my crush and me for the rest of the month?

I don't see a lot going on at first, to be honest! There's a lot of stillness, quiet, nothing loud or exciting. You'll pass by and see each other now and then, and the feelings could be very intense but there is still a lot of distance. It'll just be you two this month though, no one else, all eyes on each other. Something major will happen near the end of the month though, one of you will make a move and hit the other hard in the heart, which will bring you both closer. There is potential to be partners in the future :) pic related lol
>>
>>20930649
''While the seamen were employed in landing a stock of provisions, a few of the artificiers set to work with great eagerness to sweep and clean the several apartments. The exterior of the beacon was, in the meantime examined, and found in perfect order. The painting, though it had a somewhat blanched appearance, adhered firmly both on the sides and roof, and 125 only two or three panes of glass were broken in the cupola, which had either been blown out by the force of the wind or perhaps broken by sea-fowl.''

Pretty solid relationship tb2h. They do have problems every once in a while like every couple does, but it's nothing major nor something they should be worried about. They are willing to keep together and stronger, fixing whatever problem arrives. They should be wary, though, I believe that there is someone who's trying to sabotage their relationship :)

If the reading was useful - What should I do to better manage my time and be more productive?
>>
>>20930669
See a tree that's very tall and dusted. The sky around it Is gray. Theres some leaves on the branches but it's still very barren. It looks beyond winter but its winter.

An old flame will appear and want to give things another shot with you, but it will start off very cold. Like it wont be as passionate as it once was but there is definitely room for that to change. They're likely very manly, tall and good with his hands.
>>
>>20930643
Ace/Swords, 9/Cups
3/wands, 5/cups, Queen/Swords

The feelings this person has for you are rather positive. The see you as someone who has a way with words and can argue or smooth talk their way out of anything. More so he feels like you have it all. There's respect and admiration for you even though I don't see anything largely romantic in the works. I don't think that your crush will make a move on you soon. It looks like a will they or won't they or of situation and if left unchecked for too long it can develop into something quite disheartening. If you want progress it looks like you need to take the first move and use those words and cut the ice.
>>
>>20930697
>What should I do to better manage my time and be more productive?
Pomodoro technique for a while
Have an agenda with tasks you must perform
Write those tasks as feasible, realistic and practical as possible (e.g. don't say repair the house, write fix the sink)
Write down everything you have to do, I use an app on my phone to write them on days, hours
check what you completed
also babby steps, it will take a long while to change

t. stuff that helped me
t. not that anon
>>
>>20930697
>What should I do to better manage my time and be more productive?

Thanks! You're definitely someone that would benefit from making a routine and creating/writing down what needs to be done during your day. You could start by adjusting your sleep, setting an alarm (early to rise, early to bed, yadda yadda) and work your way from there. Even something as simple as starting your day with a glass of water when you wake up. Organization and structure, a set timeline, tackling one thing at a time so as not to overwhelm yourself. Always focus on one thing at a time. Other things can wait. And don't beat yourself up if you move at a slower pace or don't accomplish all in a day. Learn to be gentler and kinder yourself. Good luck anon, thanks for the c reading.
>>
>>20930718
Thank you so much for the advice, anon.
I guess I should take baby steps and be realistic. I want to perform many things during the day and I'm thinking about the next thing even before finishing whatever I'm doing at the time.

>>20930741
Thank you so much for the trade! best of luck
>>
>>20930710
>They're likely very manly, tall and good with his hands.
I wish I knew someone like that, lollll thanx
>>
>>20930742
Pace yourself, focus :) don't overwhelm yourself
>>
tradin with a real og
>>
>>20930926
Still here?
>>
>>20930997
Yeah. I wanna know what my crushy is feeling towards me. Yours?
>>
Evening /div/ you're very dead tonight
>>
>>20931137
dreams are dying
>>
Trading
>>
>>20931145
iktfb
>>
So here's the deal, I told everybody I had serious mental issues to deal with before I could go back into the workforce. It's was already hard enough keeping myself together at home but now I've succumbed to peer pressure and here I am at work. My issues didn't go away magically but apparently it's my fault for catching(sic) a mental illness as if a schizophrenic would be willfully seeing things. I stopped making excuses and inventing things and now I have job. I'm feeling fucking murderous this morning. Should I quit or get diagnosed in jail? thx
>>
I have a question for you guys, i sometimes see the future in my dreams ( not quite sure if it is in my dreams, it's like a memory of what's going to happen so i assume i saw it in a dream but im not 100% sure), and i would like to develop it a bit more. I was thinking maybe i have some kind of talent for divination so im considering try to pickup tarot or something like that, mostly cause my dreams usually dont reveal anything important and i cant control them at all. Really i didnt had that many episodes during my life but there were some that really convinced myself that this is real. I already looked up deja vu and it really isnt that. I consider myself a pretty skeptical guy and i really believe in this so, if anyone can shed some light in this matter i would appreciate a lot
>>
trading
>>
>>20931151
>>20931245
ayy
>>
>>20931253
query
>>
>>20931264
I'm very worried about work for multiple reasons. I'm not sure what to do.

yours?
>>
Libra, moon Aquarius, rising Aries
19 M
Is it all gonna be fixed soon?
>>
>>20931272
Three of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, Queen of Pentacles, Ace of Swords, SIx of Wands

You need to balance out the creative, spunky part of your character with the erethereal, practical part of your character. Right now there's an imbalance of both or you seem to alternate between two heavy extremes which makes your coworkers confused and get frustrated with you as a result. You have to also set clear boundaries with them because there is an issue wehre someone in the workplace takes advantage of you more than not. There is victory only after clear communication weith your intentions.

WHat does my crush feel for me? Will we be together?
>>
File: gm.jpg (26 KB, 370x370)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
trading tarot
>>
>>20931305
Query
>>
>>20931316
health related, yes I saw a doc already
>How would things go if I stop taking A and take nothing?
>How will things go if I start taking B?
Thank you!
>>
>>20931287
Hexagram 31 - Influence - lines 2 and 4

>Influence. Success.
>Perseverance furthers.
>To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

Well usually it's a good sign however I think it relates to how much someone affects you and how you affect others. I suggest you wait for the right time to act if you want him or her to take notice. It's important that you make the first step but that you don't let yourself be swayed left and right also.
>>
>>20931322
3 of swords, 2 of wands

You feel bold in this but it leaves you with nothing but pain.

If you start taking B
Ace of Wands, 4 of coins

More success and desired results. Better.

Do I get a bf this summer?
>>
>>20931336
thank you, it makes sense.

2 swords, ace swords
seems you'll have a choice to decide at some point if you want one.
>>
File: behold.jpg (72 KB, 510x521)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>20926609
What do I have here pal's? Is there any salvation?
>>
>>20931532
i wouldnt consider much about a computer generated reading
>>
Who readin?
>>
NEW BREAD >>20931754
NEW BREAD >>20931754
NEW BREAD >>20931754
NEW BREAD >>20931754

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.