[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Do you think Michael Jackson really was a pedophile?

I just can't help but feel that the whole "innocent man who just didn't have a childhood" thing was just reverse psychology....

Red pill me, /x/
>>
>>21089918
If you have enough money, someone in Hollywood is trying to flog some very, very revealing tapes.

You can hear a recorded phone call discussing what happened to a child on his property. And there's a video too, of him naked with a tween.

If you have seven figures to burn, there's someone who can hook you up.
>>
>>21089918
hoax for money, his reals crimes remain unknow to the public.
>>
If he was really a paedophile nobody would know about it. Think about it.
>>
>>21089918
Joe Jackson was a piece of garbage, I could easily see him raising a pedophile, but I could also see him raising an emotionally stunted weirdo who wanted to hang out with kids. But I always leaned towards Michael not doing it.
>>
He was a weirdo with talent.
>>
>>21089952
If the price tag was only seven figures these videos and shut would have been out years ago. Good larp I guess at least
>>
He was a nigger and a pedophile. Also a rapist and half kike
>>
>>21090094

The entire jackson family was insane. As fucked up as Michael jackson was, You can't help but feel a bit sorry for him.
>>
>>21090249
It's not a great return on investment, is it?
>>
>>21090023
Hiding in plain sight is easier than trying to keep everything a secret.
>>
>>21089918
>Do you think Michael Jackson really was a pedophile?
I think you like to make endless threads about pedophiles because you get off typing about it OP
>>
>>21090266
The presidents son is a kike. Watch your fucking back, kid
>>
>>21090094
This.
Also, read the lyrics to that "Black or White" song. Guess who owns the music industry? Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Prince, and many others quietly complained of this, and their extorting ways- see the fact that Michael Jackson and Prince bought the rights or whatever to their music before they died.
Michael Jackson was a tragic figure, whose accusations against him were dropped after death due to "lack of evidence".
We was fucking weird, but I really don't think he was a bad person.
>>
>>21090198
chemically castrated high pitched talent
>>
File: In a bitter sky.png (163 KB, 589x253)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>21089918
Quite the opposite in fact, Jackson was an abused and mentally scarred person who wanted no child do go through what he did as a kid. He built his little theme park and hung out with kids making sure they were taken care of and not abused like him. When (((((they))))) found out, they labeled him a pedophile who diddled kids and created fake evidence to support this
>>
>>21091707
What? Lol
>>
File: DhHONwoX0AEyGWt.jpg (116 KB, 1200x675)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>21091931
He meant son-in-law
>>
>>21091915
It's funny innit?
The guy who was saving children was deemed a pedophile by actual pedos (kikes).

Fuck this world.
>>
I lean more towards him not being a pedo, but rather it being a setup because he did enjoy the presence of kids. If you listen to people who knew him closely, he seemed like a guy that acted like a kid and probably felt more relatable around them. He consistently called out jews and wore nazi type clothing, but thats pol tier shit. Its ironic because he's really the only reason people believe Hollywood and the music industry is pedophilic, but ultimately he was on the other side of the coin
>>
He was an abused drug addict who was never fully accepted by his father. Throw in some weird religion shit and being bigger than any person ever you just have a sad sack of flesh. Children were the only people that didn't want anything from him, their parents did, but he just wanted any form of human interaction that wasn't him being used.
>>
>>21090094
You act as if you personally know him and he was a sweet innocent child not capable of knowing right from wrong. He was an adult with a troubled past at best and there is no reason to think that as an adult he didn’t have any sexual urges. Considering what we know of the people he was surrounding himself with and those he was not (what middle aged man hangout with random kids and doesn’t have any interest in women what so ever?) it is obvious he was a pedo.

The only thing that bothers me with his whole story and situation is how the day before he died if you mentioned him or anything related or alluding to him you would surely get some kind of pedo joke thrown in or anger what pedo freak he was. Then the day of and from since now everyone loves him as this misunderstood being and they all listened to him since they were babies in the crib and everyone just ate up all his music and merchandise. I really wouldn’t put it past my mind that he pulled a Dino Spumoni and faked his death to restore his image,legacy and most importantly his income.
>>
Just watch Michael Jackson's this is it movie, extreme cringe guaranteed
>>
I don't know, maybe, but he was definitely cray cray.
>>
Probably one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've seen...MJ goes shopping and buys the whole fucking store because he can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRnCX-8hA4A
>>
>>21092708

That fucking manager at the store man... It's just involuntary, his hands had to ring, he was cumming on himself because of the windfall the second Michael walked in!
>>
>>21092340
I love MJ, but we still make kid diddling jokes about him. You must hang around some soft fuccbois.
>>
Obviously he was a wierdo and he lied about so many things, like he said he didn't have plastic surgery so it wouldn't surprise me if he was.
>>
>>21091915
this
>>
>>21089952
Give a hint on who this could be, nobody feels like wasting their time digging and figuring out who this person is
>>
I think he was in many ways mentally still a child (there's a theory about him being a castrato and never going through puberty), and I don't mean that in a "he had the intelligence of a 4th grader" way, I mean like how he allegedly had no sexual feelings of any kind and when his family hired a prostitute to take his virginity he just read her Bible verses
He didn't be around kids because he was a pedo, it was because he 1. Genuinely enjoyed the same stuff they did 2. felt he was robbed of his childhood, kind of wanting to "make up for lost time" by doing what he would've done then (a justified feeling in his case) and 3. to make sure the kids had a good fun childhood because he didn't want anyone else to go through the same stuff
One of MJs accusers literally changed her name because it "sounded too Jewish" by the way
Really makes ya think
>>
File: 1525585482230.png (304 KB, 713x398)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>21092708
>the store owner just following around and rubbing his hands together the whole time
>>
Jews shut him down because he was to reveal Hollywood's secrets in This Is It.
>>
File: 1528851161516.jpg (102 KB, 900x506)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>21093948
/Thread
>>
>>21089918

If you dont realize MJ was a pedophile you're truely retarded.
>>
mj's a victim of his dad, but also he definitely did it. there was so much creepy shit in his ranch, man. the real question is, do you believe the conrad murray thing about him being chemically castrated? cuz i feel like that's just the dude trying to divert blame for killing the guy.
>>
>>21091915
Macaulay Culkin once said Michael Jackson was the only adult that didn't molest him as a kid. Put me in with the "obvious mental problems but didn't harm children" crowd.
>>
>>21093092
(((wringing)))
>>
>>21092340
Did you. Just reference Dino Spumoni from Hey Arnold? Damn, I’m using that one.
>>
>>21091915
This.This.This.
>>
go back to /pol/
>>
>>21091936
Yeah, the world is fucked up. How often do you see some "Child care" activist being a pedo. Happens quite often. Also those anti child traffick groups do exactly THAT. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>21091915
MJ was too pure for this world...
We must expose those who wronged him and give his soul peace
>>
>>21094076
>dont
>truely
Are you sure I'm the retard here
>>
>>21095160
Woah woah woah woah, you cant just say that shit without a source
>>
>>21095768
takes 2 seconds to search lol
>>
>>21091915
>>21091936

yup. and the truth literally doesnt matter because (((they))) own the media. so now the general populace thinks what (((they))) want them to think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
>>
>>21091915
This

All he knew growing up was being controlled 200% & being physically and mentally abused. When he became a successful adult, he didn't go binge speedballing with john belushi & fuck a bunch of hookers. The poor nigga bought an amusement park & arcade for his house. He discovered what it was like to be like a kid in his adulthood & he wanted to hang out with kids & have kids because I think a part of him hated or didn't trust adults in general, so he didn't much want to associate with them. With kids, they're honest and don't have any ulterior motives. That's why he called his ranch Neverland. He didn't want to grow up. He created a utopian childhood mecca for himself, but at the same time the scars growing up did haunt him and he pursued art (like pic related) but I think he was into lurid or violent art because it was how he dealt with his own childhood and he kept this stuff locked up so kids would ever see it.

Then that nutcase of a mom and her groomed sons lied on michael and took him to court. Michael knew the mom wanted money, so he even offered it to her but it wasn't enough for the greedy biatch.

michael wasn't found guilty but he became the butt of pedo jokes until he died. Gavin eventually admitted he lied under oath, but people still ask OP's question sadly enough. I can't even be mad at those kids. They were just doing what their shitty mom and grandmother told them to do.

Corey fucking Feldman. If anybody were to rat out Michael, it would be Corey and don't give me that Stockholm Syndrome shit either. He staunchly says Michael did nothing sexual with him (he said maybe some lewd talk that even Corey admits Michael shouldn't have said) but Michael never went NAMBLA on Corey.

I think the reason Corey & Culkin are kinda fucked in the head these days is NOT because of Michael but because of their respective parents, who were shitty & wanted all of Corey and Culkin's money. All Michael wanted was their friendship. Damn, those feels.
>>
>>21097308
i hope mj has found peace in the afterlife

him and all the abused children
>>
He was a little fucked in the head, but a childhood of being raped by music industry executives will do that to you. I think he was genuinely a good man. I think he knew all about what happens to children in the entertainment industry, and wanted to shield them. I think powerful people saw him as a threat, launched an attack on his character, and then finally had him killed.
Don't worry so much about the Michael Jacksons of the world. Freaks are an easy target. Worry about the people you never hear stories about until it's too out in the open and conclusive to deny. Remember squeaky clean Ian Watkins.
>>
>>21097615
Something about Ian Watkins really disturbs me. It's the way their was absolutely nothing edgy or dangerous about his persona. He used the image of the bland radio friendly pop-rock star as a disguise.
>>
>>21089918
nah, macaulay culkin said he didnt molest anyone, he was weird and would have all those sleepovers with kids and stuff, but no molesting went on.
he did say other people jackson knew diddled kids but didnt say any names
also jackson yelling about the jews coming to get him to his fanclub probably got him in a lot of trouble
>>
File: 1526783619866.jpg (18 KB, 356x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>21097615
It's always the Ian Watkins or the Jeff Dahmers that the warning signs are either not noticed or ignored that are the most fucked up. People like Jackson were just living heavily into their eccentricity caused by a mix of fame and abuse and this unfortunately led to his death
>>
>>21089918
No
He named the kikes in one of his songs
>>
>>21097322
I have heard otherwise but only God knows for sure
>>
>>21091915
Top kek
Back to /pol/
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>21094076

The new said it a lot so it must be true.
>>
>>21089918
definitely not a pedo. It was a push by Sony Records to ruin his image and his career. when that didn't work they straight up murdered him in 2009.
>>
>>21098016
this
>>
Jackson was child at heart. It probably leaked into his sexual life as well.

Regardless if he was or not, Jackson was somewhat of a deviate, I believe, at least to the eyes. When they raided his house before he went to court, they found some weird shit in his house.
>>
>>21095450

Yup. He was a great human.

Also, he exposed the kikes in the song "They don't care about us" - He definitely wasn't liked by the establishment.
>>
>>21089918
Jackson was raped as a kid or something worse. America is a shit hole but there's no fucking way it can make someone hate the color their born with.
>>
>>21090452
For tabloid media and for anybody that feels he got off easy in his trial it would be. To have undeniable proof that the King of Pop is a child molestor and defame his image forever was and is some people's goal in life.
>>
So whats the reason for his white skin? People say he bleached it/artificially changed, others say he had some extreme form of a skin disease that turned him completely white
>>
>>21099012
MJ bleached his skin because he wanted to look white. Otherwise, why would he straighten his hair? If he's proud of his skin color, why didn't he keep the natural curls?
>>
>>21099012
The truth is probably somewhere in between the two reasons you just listed. With MJ the answer can never be too simple or too outlandish. Literally nobody would acceot anything less.
>>
>>21095768
He revealed it to me in a dream.
>>
>>21097825
>>
File: 1518922585179.jpg (114 KB, 557x305)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>21097825
>>
>>21099012
He got the nasty white patch thing and bleached himself to make him all one color. So both kind of
>>
>>21091726
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, KIKE me
Don't you black or white me...

All i wanna say is; they don't really care about us.
>>
>>21099012
yup, vitiligo
>>
>>21098112
>weird shit

like what?
>>
>>21098335
hating one’s ethnicity is more common than you think.
>>
>>21099721
inb4 white guilt
>>
was this really him as black, he quite good looking
>>
>>21089952
Absolute bullshit. Jackson wasn't, by any stretch, a pedophile, just a weirdo. Like that guy said before, 7 figures is nothing to the right people with something to gain. Tabloid media loves to shit all over him, simply because it brings in so much attention and money. McCauley Calkin even came forward and said Michael Jackson never did a thing to him. If anyone knew what they were talking about, they'd know he was molested by Joe Pesci.

>>21092340
Did you hear the shit Jackson was saying? He thought someone was out to kill him, and I most certainly think someone did. He was addicted to drugs, and that doctor was paid to give him more than he asked for. There are certain people making far more money with him dead than alive. They already milked the most they could calling him a pedophile, so this was logically the next step.
>>
>>21090266
And you are a fat retarded ugly white pig with no life, no partner, no future, and no friends. Better end it now cunt. It won’t get better, it will just get worse and worse and worse...
>>
>>21091936
Kys you stupid hick bitch.
>>
>>21098335
His dad's abuse did that.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs this is the 101 in understanding the whole mj situation if you have enough time to spend i reccomend the blog vindicatemj.wordpress
>>
>>21089952
There's no such thing scammers like this were common in the 90s they asked for huge amounts of money but werent able to show the so called videos and tapes
>>
>>21100383
Can't watch that cringelord.
>>
It was literally a hit on him by the Jews
He fuckin collected Nazi memorabilia for fucks sake
>>
>>21089918
There are some rumors that he got the chemical castration because his dad wanted to keep his voice. If this is true, then the Peter Pan complex, and having his children through surrogate, plus his childish behavior, could make sense.
>>
>>21100595
The rumors were invented by the doctor that killed him in a shameless effort to make michaels dad look bad and to make people mock michael even more
>>
>>21089918
>Do you think Michael Jackson really was a pedophile?
No. It was straight up proven he wasn't. Also, not /x/ related.
>>
>>21089918

I'm having trouble understanding how at this day and age where manchildren are so common, people doesn't see Michael Jackson as a manchild with a very big wallet, or his very obvious traumas. MJ very clearly hadn't gone through proper development and was still psychologically in childhood. I refuse to believe people whose credibility I'm not convinced of over my own understanding of such a familiar mindset. And I'm not even a fan of the guy.
>>
>>21089918
The big secret about MJ wasn't that he was an arrestedly developed tragic manchild who could only relate to young boys emotionally and sexually, but that he only presented as such to methodically groom children for molestation like any other gay chomo.
>>
>>21089918
I dont think he was, character assassination ALWAYS tries to throw someone under the bus with pedo claims.
ANY time a rogue FBI or other alphabet agent goes on the run, they instantly say they found CP on da PC to turn the public against them.
>>
>>21089918
emotionally stunted yes. pedo no.
guy had a fucked up childhood so being a
child was alien to him. He created a theme park for kids
who never had one either.
the stress of being the king of pop is what ultimately killed him.
>>
>>21091915
im with this outside of the (((they))) part.
some of (((them))) are bad but most parade as (((them)))
>>
>>21089918
He was tricked by demons.
>>
The dude lied so much. His kids are obvious not his biological kids. He lied about his plastic surgery. He said he was proud to be black. Clearly not since he tried his hardest to look white, even if he got the skin disease he claimed he straightened his hair and wanted to have white facial features. Can't even go through what a cardhouse of lies he built up do you really believe he isn't lying when says sharing a bed with a child is not sexual to him?
>>
>>21090094
He owned 51% of Sony and they wanted him gone
>>
File: 1517266668711.jpg (113 KB, 575x560)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
1/2

>>21091936
>was deemed a pedophile by actual pedos (kikes).
>>21097763
>He named the kikes in one of his songs
>>21098308
>Also, he exposed the kikes in the song "They don't care about us"
>>21099601
>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, KIKE me
>Don't you black or white me...
>All i wanna say is; they don't really care about us.

>>21091915
>When (((((they))))) found out, they labeled him a pedophile
>>21096744
>the general populace thinks what (((they))) want them to think
>actually posting the They Don't Care About Us video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

continued...
>>
File: 1528319721235.jpg (9 KB, 500x464)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
(>>21105554)
2/2

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html
>The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted.

>Michael Jackson (on accusations of anti-Semitism): “It’s not anti-Semitic. Because, I’m not a racist person. I could never be a racist. I love all races of people — from Arabs, to Jewish people, like I said before, to blacks. But when I say, “Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me,” I’m talking about myself as the victim, you know. My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. My best friends are Jewish — David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Stephen Spielberg, Mike Milkin. These are friends of mine. They’re all Jewish. So how does that make sense? I was raised in a Jewish community.”
http://en.michaeljackson.ru/civil-disobedience-they-dont-care-about-us/

>"Unfortunately, my choice of words may have unintentionally hurt the people I wanted to stand in solidarity with ...
http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=5711841&ct=7167457

> "When I say, 'Jew me / Sue me / Everybody do me / Kick me/kike me / Don't you / Black or white me' [in the song], I'm talking about myself as the victim."
http://articles.latimes.com/1995-06-16/entertainment/ca-13841_1_jackson-lyrics

https://youtu.be/t1pqi8vjTLY
>>
File: MJ.jpg (794 KB, 908x1564)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>
File: gallery3.jpg (261 KB, 514x324)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/XAi3VTSdTxU
Earth Song

https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U
Heal the World

https://youtu.be/PivWY9wn5ps
Man in the Mirror

https://youtu.be/nADKaoCxnYM
we are the world

http://www.mjvibe.com/you-wont-believe-how-much-money-michael-jackson-gave-to-charity/

http://www.michaeljacksonslegacy.org/index.php/his-humanitarian-work

http://en.michaeljackson.ru/philanthropy/

https://youtu.be/8iK7b0gki_Y

https://youtu.be/prfUzZU1oKw

https://youtu.be/6o53qUJ8sOs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxvm5ZekXDA
>>
>>21100282
Joe molested him? Fucking shit
>>
Anything to blame the Jews for something, right guys?

Yes, he was a pedophile.
>>
>>21100285
Niggers are jealous of whites because they know that they will never have the intelligence and deep thought of whites.
>>
>>21105554
>>21105559
>
>>
>>21106064
>J-Jews don't rape like it's going out of fashion
Hollywood disagrees.
>>
He was killed because he was stirring the pot. First they killed his image. Then they killed him for real. Just like all those other blacks that wanted to empower their peers. White america can't let this happen because that would mean a black revolution. Just like tupac or MLK.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.