[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1527744567017.jpg (76 KB, 600x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I'm a christian so i don't fully understand this but why do people want to contact ghosts and spirits.They are just demons hidden by a fake mask.
>>
ur gay tho
>>
File: Screenshot_339.png (530 KB, 853x437)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
Your Church lies to you

There are other ways of touching divinity and god outside of your gospel. Some might even say these ways are better.

Your Church doesn't like competition and frankly is an archaic means to control people under the false guise of knowing the divine. Sorry.

P.S Gays and the transgender don't deserve to suffer for just existing.

Xoxo,
/X/-poster
>>
>>21102021
Why do you care what people do with their energy on their own time?
>>
Everything you know is wrong.
>>
>>21102044
>P.S Gays
p.s Op's a faggot.
>>
File: good cause.jpg (103 KB, 960x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>21102044
how is eternal perfection and life not good enough that you would seek the help of demons?

ps gas the fags
>>
Because angels are smug assholes.
>>
>>21102072
demons are the smug angels
>>
>>21102021
Because they're amiable entities who exist to assist and find any task jovial.

Or we could blindly trust that God's grace is sufficient and for that reason not use all means at our disposal to create a more loving and compassionate reality.
>>
>>21102021
How do you know what ghosts and spirits are?
How do you know that demons exist?
>>
>>21102067
A life under your God is far from perfection.

Fear of hell, hatred of those who don't deserve it, not eating shellfish, no mixing fabrics.

You're god is the literal embodiment of ignorance of twisted middle eatern men of old who sought to control.
>>
>>21102088
they are not tools to be used but wolfs in sheeps clothing just waiting til you get weak to then drag you to hell
>>
File: b50.gif (903 KB, 500x435)
903 KB
903 KB GIF
>>21102096
i hate jews to
>>
i think i got my answers good day yall
>>
File: 1513005601321.jpg (62 KB, 1121x742)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>21102067
>himmlers argument was "muh feels" and "muh population"
>misses how overpopulation can be fucking terrible for a race, often being the cause of mass extinction events
Gas the krauts
>>
>>21102109
That's what you people keep saying. At least they don't talk shit.
>>
>>21102067
hey retard, think about this for a second:
>snek goes into garden
>snek tempts eve into eating apple of the knowledge of good and evil (consciousness)
>snek is punished
>snek is satan
>god would have just kept human beings completely unaware, like pet rocks in his zoo
Satan gave us free will moron. We have a tyrranical demiurge who doesn't have complete control over the universe he created, and a chaos spirit who gave us free will and conciousness which arguably, was our ACTUAL creation. All the potentiality, good or evil, is satan's. Satan is the fucking good guy you utter retard. You have been duped into thinking absolute order and iron fisted rule of a petty tyrant is preferable to freedom. Satan literally sacrificed himself so we could exist.
>>
>>21102021
go back to /pol/
>>
File: 1527681977018.jpg (97 KB, 583x732)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>21102156
Which is why Europe has always suffered from overpopulation, right? Fags may not breed either way, but cleasing them from the nation with brutality and extreme prejudice is a moral duty.
>>
>>21102021
because theyre not christain and in that they cannot be as smart as you since their mind is limited.
>>
>>21102230
>if Europe doesn't always suffer from overpopulation this means that homosexuality is always wrong
lol
I know you aren't actually interested in intellectually challenging yourself, but you should read some economic analysis of overpopulation. You don't always need a visible crisis to be "overpopulated". Economic crisis can be a result of their being too many people. You might think after reading more, that most places, even places in population decline, are overpopulated even still.

>Fags may not breed either way, but cleasing them from the nation with brutality and extreme prejudice is a moral duty.
If they won't breed than what's the reason for cleansing them, punitive example? Are we really going to treat homosexuality as an epidemic pathology? If we treat THAT dysfunction as reason for castration, then why not other social dysfunctions? The problem with the supposed genetic tyranny of Nazism is that it was never able to answer "how far" definitively, like most eugenic arguments.
>>
File: 1430787819.jpg (210 KB, 568x835)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>21102290
The purpose of castrating homosexuals is to stem their urges, protecting both them and others from being violated.

And their were practices were viewed as (might be) insidious. I mean, when you're horny and a buddy offers to suck your cock - without societal aversion I don't think most would find much reason to say no.
>>
File: 1527304708522.jpg (66 KB, 799x672)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>21102290
Homosexuality has little to no bearing on overpopulation, period. But fags must be purged because they are abominations, born with no drive to fulfill their biological imperative; they're defective, broken. The violence employed is a testament to our hatred of the unnatural, of our intolerance all that's wrong.

>Inb4 muh feels
Everything in politics is motivated by muh feels
>>
>>21102369
I would turn down that offer every single time no matter what circumstances we found ourselves in. Stop thinking you think for all or most men. If it really came down to it, where we were trapped on a desert island, I would just find a fish to face fuck.
>>
GAY LONELY CANADIAN HAUNTS APARTMENT(REAL) PROOF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otp7l28S98g
>>
>>21102727
>>21102814
>>
>>21102727
So you'd rather take a non-consensual method? Now that's degenerate.
>>
>>21102164
OH so they speak to you?
>>
>>21102290
Boyo we're supposed to get rid of certain social dysfunctions that's the entire point.
>>
>>21102021
>why do people want to contact ghosts and spirits.They are just demons hidden by a fake mask.
What about those of us who don’t want to contact spirits but have been haunted by your Mary and Lucifer since a very young age? Is it my sin if I didn’t seek them?
>>
File: disdain.png (381 KB, 500x575)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>21102455
>Homosexuality has little to no bearing on overpopulation, period.
Yet another empty invocation of nothing, care to actually put together an argument or are you too busy wanking yourself off to think?

>born with no drive to fulfill their biological imperative; they're defective, broken.
Seems like the problem fixes itself then

>The violence employed is a testament to our hatred of the unnatural
Lmao, I could have a fucking field day with the way you structured this sentence. So fucking edgy. YOU ARE NOT A NAZI, YOU ARE A LARPER. THERE IS NO "OUR", YOU HAVE NOT KILLED ANY HOMOSEXUALS.

Anyway, mainpoint is that "unnatural" =/= bad and there are plenty of proofs out their that demonstrate this. Because I'm not exactly sure you aren't a p-zombie, I'm not going to bother regurgitating them here. If you think you can argue with them, go ahead, but I really don't think you are capable of it.

>everything in politics is motivated by muh feels
What pomo garbage, no point in this type of argument you utter retard. It literally defeats itself.
>>
File: you.png (165 KB, 476x401)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>21103336
>get rid of homosexuality
>on the off chance that homosexuality emerges as a control for unbalanced populations (very likely according to studies), you don't have anything to stop everybody from going insane and killing eachother

There is literally a genetic culling of the Y chromosome that happened because of population control (likely had to do with unbalanced gender populations). We survived, but such culling are incredibly dangerous because if you reduce genetic variance too much, you become much more susceptible to disease that could wipe out all your males.

Not even to mention the importance of homosexuality in war time, but lol, yeah that totally didn't exist in germany right!?
>>
>>21102021
Dude man guy what made you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>21104013
his feels, just like all christfags and all 56% fascists
>>
>>21102021
For most, it's just plain curiosity. A lot of people have a very hard time accepting things on faith alone.
>>
>muh demons

why do christians feel the need to post on paranormal boards. literally dont see any other religion shitting up /x/, glp, etc
>>
>>21102021
same reason u wanna contact the spirit u call god lmao
>>
>>21102021
2 main reasons.

1: The person is a fag and just wants to fuck with ghosts for the hell of it, these guys are "interested" With no other real motives. Like the people who own fucking pet tigers.

2: A man or women with a chip on their shoulder are desperately seeking alternate ways of making amends to something in their lives perhaps for revenge or to pull themselves out of whatever shit situation they may be in. They seek to martial themselves.

a good christian man or women has no business in the occult, anyone who does mess with it is either desperate or plain old stupid.
>>
>>21104010
You dumb centrist I wasn't even talking about an ethnostate.
>>
>>21102021
You're allowed to do it.
>>
>>21102044
You were right up until
>P.S Gays and the transgender don't deserve to suffer for just existing.
They already suffer; it's called AIDS and suicidal thoughts. That is what they get.
>>
>>21104826
Wrong! HIV/AIDS doesn't discriminate against sexuality, race, gender, country etc.

The country with the most HIV/AIDS cases are in Africa, Afreaka, and even in America blacks are majority of cases of both HIV/AIDS amongst both black men and black women regardless of whether they're straight or gay.

Black people are more sexually degenerates, look at their ancestors in Africa then and this day and age, they're getting to the point where they can't have children because their children are being born with HIV/AIDS.

HIV/AIDS is for everyone, not just gays although the gays were some of the first to be hit by the virus and made awareness of the virus in America. Straight people get HIV/AIDS as well especially through drugs, needles, shared bodily fluids and whatnot as well as sex.

Wear a condom.
>>
>>21104941
>Wrong! HIV/AIDS doesn't discriminate against sexuality, race, gender, country etc.
Never said it did.
>Black people are more sexually degenerates
And they got their punishment for it.
Diseases like that is basically Earth's way to tell you to stop doing whatever you did to get it.
>>
>>21104980
Virus
>>
>>21102021
>"I am Christian"
>posts Antichrist
>>
>>21104980
You specifically mislead a group of people into thinking gays are only affected by HIV/AIDS when you clearly were corrected with proper information.

You have been informed.
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (851 KB, 245x257)
851 KB
851 KB GIF
>>21102044
Good post
>>
>>21102021 (OP)
>demons hidden by a fake mask
So are angels, they're just figments of your imagination trying to control and brainwash you. They're extremely cunning though so it's extremely easy for people to fall for their tricks.
>>
>>21104988
AIDS is a disease caused by HIV, which is a virus. I fucking hate you faggots and your verbal hairsplitting. You knew what I meant.
>>
>>21104046
based and redpilled
>>
>>21104995
>specifically mislead a group of people into thinking gays are only affected by HIV/AIDS
Maybe if they lacked reading comprehesion. I said gays get AIDS, not all people who have AIDS are gay.
>You have been informed.
What is the purpose of this statement nu-males and whores say at the end of everything? Yes, you relayed information to me (albeit wrong information), yet you need to be redundant (smug) in order to make yourself feel more intelligent by insulting my intelligence. Suck off a 12-gauge, redditor.
>>
>>21105016
Tracking your IP address for purposes as telling people to kill themselves is the great thing I learned about 4Chan, I even tested it myself, 4Chan banned me for a couple of minutes and sent me back my IP address.

You really shouldn't make threats and go around telling people to kill themselves because that'll land your ass in prison.

You have been informed again.
>>
It’s “Christians” like OP and in this thread that give real Christians a bad name. You’re just as bad as ISIS Islam with your zealocy and think you have a moral superiority to others when your morals are of the lowest quality.

“Judge not, that ye be not judged.”

Can’t even follow the advice of your own saviour. Pathetic.
>>
>>21105040
>’s “Christians” like OP and in this thread that give real Christians a bad name. You’re just as bad as ISIS Islam
Hey, keyboard warrior. Step outside, take a trip to Saudi Arabia, and marvel at how "Tolerant" Muslims are of your faggotry.

Stop bashing Christians out of petty spite. They built the civilization that gave you the internet, and they gave you gay marriage, and they put up with your fag-riot pedo marches. What more could you want?
>>
>>21105034
Consider killing yourself.
>>
>>21105034
>"bawww im gonna tell mommy on you and my mommy's a police officer! don't make me get your IP! U hav been warned!"
Faggotry is bad for the brain, kids.
>>
>>21105034
>Tracking your IP address for purposes as telling people to kill themselves is the great thing I learned about 4Chan, I even tested it myself, 4Chan banned me for a couple of minutes and sent me back my IP address.
Imagine being this new. People off themselves constantly on this site, and even more often people are told to off themselves. Literally nothing happens.
>You really shouldn't make threats and go around telling people to kill themselves because that'll land your ass in prison.
You aren't scaring anyone by that suggestion.
>You have been informed again.
Quit flattering yourself in that you are somehow teaching anyone anything. You are a virtue signalling faggot that needs to jump off a cliff. You aren't even worth the paper the birth cert. was written on.
>>
>>21104995
Everyone knows gays are afflicted with innumerable more life-destroying problems than just aids, he was probably trolling you.
>>
>>21105055
You know what I find retardingly fascinating about 4Chan?

They go around calling everyone and themselves "faggots" yet they're on this /x/ and 4Chan and a "faggot" just for using 4Chan.

The retardedness of this 4Chan is astoundingly intriguing in a stupid way.
>>
>>21105064
What he doesn't understand is that the act of merely suggesting that he has any of my information is in itself illegal, regardless if it's publicly available.
>>
>>21105070
Stop being a blathering faggot and construct a coherent thought.
>>
>>21105077
Faggot
>>
>>21105080
I PENIS VAGINAS ALL THE TIME YOU FUCKING LIAR. DELETE THIS.
>>
>>21105055

>Stop bashing Christians out of petty spite

I’ll stop bashing Christians like you when you start treating people like human fucking beings and not like some dirt on your shoe. You act like god is on your side and your a Christian but I guarantee if you ever went to church and told them your views you’d be thrown out or took pity upon for your twisted views. Though in America they’d probably make you a pastor.
>>
File: women.jpg (208 KB, 1214x725)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>21102044
>>21104941
>>21104995
>>21105034
>>21105040
>>21105070
$100 that this poster is a woman.
>>
>>21102021
>I'm a christian
Oh, so you're wrong about spirituality, grand thing you said to us.
>>
>>21105083
What a fucking faggot!
>>
File: 1307389923586.jpg (37 KB, 296x404)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>21105055
>They built the civilization that gave you the internet
>>
>>21105089

Imagine samefagging your own thread this much.
>>
>>21105089
Who is this faggot trying to lump posts together and call a "woman"? You are delusional... Also, a faggot.
>>
>>21105089
What a fag.
>>
>>21105089
30 posters and yet he thinks they're all from one person? Lmao
>>
>>21105093
FUCK YOU YOU PANSYQUEER, IVE TOUCHED DOUBLE BOOB MORE TIMES THAN YOU.
>>
What a bunch of faggots in this thread.
>>
>>21105106
Look at this angry faggot! Haha
>>
>>21105110
IM NOT GAY YOU BUMBUSTER. I HAVE FOUR GIRLFRIENDS

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>21105097
Actual samefagging below:
>>21105098
>>21105100
>>21105103
>exact same reddit format
>exact same writing style
I can smell a whore from a mile away. Also nice samefagging.
>>
>>21105117
No duh! Faggot!
>>
>>21105116
Do your four girlfriends know you're a faggot? Lmao
>>
>>21105117
What a "reddit"? You are all delusional on this board aren't you? One of you thinks every single post is from the same person and thinks it's a "woman" and this tardo thinks I'm from a "reddit".

Bunch of fucking genius' on 4Chan /x/ here.
>>
>>21105134
Just fuck off, mate.
'Trolling' imageboards is for subhumans.
>>
File: 1524063335623.png (100 KB, 258x330)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>21103986
>Yet another empty invocation of nothing, care to actually put together an argument or are you too busy wanking yourself off to think?
Even faggiest of countries like Brazil, where I live, don't reach 10% of the pops being gay. Australia, for example, doesn't even have 2%. Not enough people to have a significant impact on demographics on their own.

>Seems like the problem fixes itself then
Not the point. This is about what is right to do, not what's practical.

>YOU ARE A LARPER
I've helped in a lynching, 10/10 would do it again
>>
OP, you have a Spirit in you.

What does that make you?
>>
File: 905.jpg (112 KB, 614x315)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>21102021
The demiurge is fooling you.
>>
>>21105779
>Le Demiurge XDD
>>
>>21102044

Well other than going bleeding heart in the last sentence, an accurate description. Christianity as the lay people know it is exoteric and actively tries to keep you away from the esoteric. The whole concept is being dependent on god, but it manifests in reality as a control structure where the church and protests act as mediums to god.

Don't expect god to do all the work, meet him half way.

P.s. Gays and trans are pretty much all the basest kind of materially driven apes you can find, trans especially. They are completely obsessed with the usage and projection of their meat vessel. Grow up
>>
>>21105797
Yes, I legit believe that, what about it?
>>
>>21104995

They are pretty disproportionately effected, especially given how small that demographic is. That's not even touching on comorbidity with other mental illnesses, tendency toward hypersexuality, and reckless drug usage. Generally speaking, it is an anti social behavior. Yeah yeah, not all gays, just most. Evidence: attend any pride parade
>>
>I'm a Christian
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>21102230
>Fags may not breed either way, but cleasing them from the nation with brutality and extreme prejudice is a moral duty.
Gas the Nazis before they gas everybody else. Nazis should be targeted with extreme prejudice and brutality. Leave none of them standing.
>>
>>21102455
Wow you sound broken and mentally I'll. Maybe someone should castrate or kill you? You sound more dangerous than two dudes porking each other.
>>
The whole world is fake. You yourself may be the only player, and everyone else is just an NPC.
>>
>>21105695
>I've helped in a lynching, 10/10 would do it again
You sound like a good Christian. Heres hoping youre the next one to get lynched, you degenerate lowlife. You're probably too brain damaged to feel shame but hopefully when the light extinguishes in your eyes, youll feel even just a little bit of shame.
>>
File: hector.jpg (60 KB, 540x314)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>21102021
Maybe you should not give something a title before you have even experienced their nature.
>>
>>21104030
Though I’m Christian I have my curiosity and thirst for knowledge that brought me here. Waiting for the momo fags to clear out and see what else there is to learn
>>
File: 1530957790716.jpg (67 KB, 480x360)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
This is YOUR News video!!! For YOU. Things you heard throughout the last few days..
>CreepyPasta about Google monitoring us..
>GOD talks to Anons on /pol
why wouldn't he... Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors, criminals, lowly people, misfits... WHY WOULDN'T HE COME HERE?!?!.

>YOU are so important to HIM
and you have been doing Gods work..
YOU
>defeat shills
>expose Satan's minions
>exposing the TRUTH through all the lies here

GOOD JOB ANONS...
Every One of you is an instrument of the Almighty EVEN if You don't know it...
even if you don't know I AM , His hand moves over every situation...

https://youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

ALSO IN VID
>customer service rant
>Brexit/BritBong News
and much more

EVEN If You arnt Christian And fighting the Good fight. THIS NEWSCAST IS FOR YOU!
>>
>>21104046
Nigga God is the creator not a mere spirit

Get off your meds
>>
>>21102067
>hates gays because they don't make babies and so they decrease the population numbers
>kills the gays, decreasing the population numbers
Genius
>>
>>21102021
yea im christian too and think about this but i myself am interested in that stuff, its interesting and scary to be involved with otherworldly things, also when i come into contact with demons and they infest me and i pray to God about it and they go away, its like confirmation / evidence God is real and Christianity is correct. Everyone finds ways to gain more Faith, even if unethical, sinful, or scary.
>>
OP: I'm an idiot and I don't understand anything and everything I don't understand must be a demon because I'm and idiot. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>21106821
take your pill. no, no not the antipsychotic, im talking about the cyanide pill
>>
>>21102021
Christ did not write the bible, let that sink in....

Jesus Christ is real absolutely but the bible is not his work, look inside yourself to find Jesus, pray to him in times of need and put your problems to him and he will solve them for you.

His love is the first last thing you will notice, it will make you cry once you see that it his love for humanity as the reason he answers our prayers. limit your self from places like /pol/ it is full of evil and tormented souls.
>>
>>21107425
>His love is the first last thing you will notice
His love is the LAST thing you will notice.
>>
>>21107468
Quoth Jesus:
>And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
>And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Read the new testament with Jesus' words in red letters (or find an extract that puts all of his words together) and tell me that love is the last thing you notice.
Bonus points if you can find the passage where Jesus tells you it's your duty to kill trannies and faggots because of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1529361560746.jpg (7 KB, 239x211)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>21102021
how the fuck is this thread still alive i posted this yesterday
>>
>>21102021
People contact ghosts and spirits to have some confirmation of an afterlife. To suggest that demons would provide hope for families that the soul lives on after death is kind of backward and retarded. It provides no gain for them, as it makes people happy to work towards a chance of heaven.

>>21105089
>implying women on the internet
>>
>>21102021
Some are, some arent

Your judging without love so therefore you will be judged equally
>>
>>21106821
>exposing the TRUTH through all the lies here
People can't handle the truth of the universe. They prefer comforting lies over the frustrating truth.
>>
>>21107821
>They prefer comforting lies
Yeah, like "i'm part of the master race" and other assorted lies that people lap up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.