[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Betcha Can't Faggots.png (1011 KB, 1000x1000)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
Alright /x/, I've had it. I am done with these fucking LARPS. Everybody get in.

Try to redpill me on any single one of the entities in attached pic. Snuff out the blatant larpers who comment on this thread and discuss the legit, verifiable comments that include valid proof.

If /x/ can't do this I honestly hope Nishimura swings by and wipes this board off the face of 4chan. The larpfags need to fucking go.
>>
>>21104023
Im a contactee to a shapeshifting reptillian. a close encounter in the physical realm, ask me anything
>>
>>21104023
If you need to get redpilled in any of these topics you're a newfag that shouldn't trashtalk like that.
We talk about these shits literally almost every friggin day.
Try to lurk fir more than 2 days and you should be good :)
>>
>>21104063
Fuck off we all know im the real buddha come back to slay some thots from the 11th dimensional rift travelers organization that want to trap your minds or something

>pic related its me, i wont prove it though youll just have to wait and see in 30 years when the happening happens
>>
>>21104023
Todd Howard (born 1970/1971) is an American video game designer, director, and producer. He currently serves as director and executive producer at Bethesda Game Studios, where he has led the development of the Fallout and The Elder Scrolls series.

In 2009, GamePro magazine named Howard one of the "Top 20 Most Influential People in Gaming" over the last 20 years. He was named one of IGN's "Top 100 Game Creators of All Time".
>>
>>21104080
TYSM
>>
>>21104023

>inb4 B-but evidence exposes muh identity!
>>
Ah well, my adopted country just had a sports win that resulted in so much chaos it was like the old days when you could do whatever the fuck you wanted. So fuck it, I'll take the wrist slaps.

Ask an ancient thing what you will, /x/
>>
>>21104243
What in OP's post is real, and where can I go to find proof?
>>
>>21104358
As far as I can tell nothing, in my disinhibited rampage I've already made a post about going to Kampa Island and to the House of Lost Footsteps.

But really I was joking. Don't-don't do that.
>>
>>21104023
Can you redpill us instead?
>>
>>21104023
>little grey aliens
Pic related. Bonus tip: google Ramey memo

>Vampires
Bullshit

>werewolves
Bullshit

>Reptilians
Some ancient sculptures depict similar looking creatures but i can’t tell you much beyond that. Extremely doubtful though but if proof of greys exist then why not reptilians?

>MIBs
All heresay however i would assume a division like this would exist to intimidate people who have had experiences. Some compelling stories by multiple people about them but no real documentation to reference
>>
>>21104865
Forgot pic
>>
>>21104023
Well, Todd Howard is very real. Theres video recording of him at E3 and several people were there in that recording
>>
>>21104876
You're lying!
>>
>>21104876
>Todd Howard is real
Not this meme again...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.