[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: beef.jpg (42 KB, 615x354)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I eat a lot more meat than most people. Should I be worried about the souls of the animals I eat coming back to haunt me?
>>
wondering this as well
>>
Depends, what is the variety and how much do you eat a day?
>>
Animals do not have eternal souls, they only have a spirit that ceases to exist once they die.
>>
You should be extremely worried.
>>
Hey I'm the cow you ate the other week

Fuck you fag
>>
fat too i hope.

if u had the energy to bring animal spirits thru and u feared them enuf, maybe. take a lot of fear
>>
>>21104828
Kinda this: >>21104881
But pets stick around a lot longer since the human connection (think how humans are elevated by the influence of higher souls). Basically don't eat people's dogs and you'll be fine.
>>
>>21104881
yes they do but they dont go to heaven. they reincarnate much faster than us because they dont hold their past like we do.
>>
>>21104828
Eating meat is good for you if you're a white person.
>>
Souls don't really care if you kill their bodies in this realm since when you die this life will seem like a game to you and it doesn't hold the same significance it did while you were living.
>>
>>21104828
why would they care who ate them?
as far as they were concerned they would hate the one who butchered them and ripped their head off while still alive
what happens to their corpse isnt their concern
>>
>>21104945
I see what yoo did there.
>>
As a medium I made the mistake of eating a hotdog - now I'm surrounded by assholes.
>>
>>21104828
Animals nor niggers have souls, you dummy.
>>
>>21104828
Consume to your hearts content
>>
File: 186498.jpg (34 KB, 413x395)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>21104916
fucking kek
>>
>>21104828
Should lions worry about the souls of the zebras they have eaten coming back to haunt them?
>>
Don't worry, we south Americans eat a lot more than you do and we're fine.
>>
>>21105881
But you are not a lion, ennit, kid?
>>
you poop out animal souls its fine
>>
>>21104828
animals are not equal to man
the blood is the life, life requires life
apples/cucumbers/wheat... also living things, god's creations
eat and give thanks organism
>>
File: thincc.png (12 KB, 199x195)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
stay safe my dude, you dont know what is gonna happen
>>
>>21104828

You'll probably reincarnate as a tiger mate.
>>
I'd be more worried about cancer, op.
>>
>>21104828
>Should I be worried about the souls of the animals I eat coming back to haunt me?
Fuck's sake how do some of you function? If animal spirits were going to haunt you for stuffing your face do you think the entirety of human civilization would even be standing after the day of the first hunt?
Do you think any butcher would be in business with ghosts swarming their shops?
>>
>>21104828
yes
>>
>>21104828
God says you are supposed to eat those animals, they are meant for you.
Accurately it would mean no Steaks though as they contain blood, which wouldnt be alright.
So I'd say don't worry
>>
File: muhrica.jpg (203 KB, 674x506)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>21104828

America is probably the most haunted shithole ever if this is true.
>>
>>21104828
No.
>>
>>21104828

No. Unless you think animals haunt other animals.

Plus they're more likely to haunt the butcher, or the farmer that raised them.

They would have to feel some pretty deep emotions to haunt someone, like an intense love, or sense of betrayel, or fear/anger from their brutal living conditions.

I don't think the animal cares about who or what eats them, since that's the circle of life and it's just what happens.

You aren't tortured animals or eating their flesh while they're still conscious, are you?

If not, then don't worry about it. Be grateful to the spirit of the animals you eat.

Realize that you too will be consumed one day. Are you going to haunt the bacteria and maggots that eat your corpse? Why? Would could possibly be the point?

Again, you need some immense, special, trauma to induce a haunting. The ordinary cycles of life and death are not sufficient, otherwise everyone would be haunted all the time in a very obvious and noticeable way.

Btw plants have souls too, so veganism is just as evil unless you ONLY eat fruits or other body parts that the plants WANT you to eat.

Also, refusing to eat what is already dead is a MASSIVE sign of disrespect for that creature. You're letting their deaths be for nothing by letting them go to waste. Eat what is already dead.
>>
>>21108162

Well, maybe societal decay and degeneracy are symptoms of the massive karma pits left by forsaken animals and people?

It could be a mass, legion-esque haunting, rather than trillions of individual spirits. Or maybe it's dozens or hundreds of localized karma-pit entities.
>>
>>21108708

Well, as long as the animals are dead. The OT specifically forbids eating the flesh of still living, breathing, aware, heart-beating animals.

But yeah it's fine to eat them as long as you don't needlessly excacerbate their suffering.
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (37 KB, 560x380)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
one of the many reasons to convert to veganism

Threadly reminder:
>Socrates was vegan
>Caesar was vegan
>Bogdanoffs are vegan
Your turn, carnist
>>
>>21108802

I bet all four of those fucked little boys, too.

Also Socrates is in an entirely different level from those other three, in terms of intellect, dignity, and nobility. You might as well have added Hitler if you're going to compare Socrates and Gaius in the same breath.
>>
File: 1526019800279.png (984 KB, 590x1024)
984 KB
984 KB PNG
I smoke a lot more weed than most people. Should I be worried about the souls of the cannabis I smoke coming back to haunt me?
>>
Animal products block chakras, that's why all early religions (Gnostic) worth their salt practiced strict vegetarianism. As we descend deeper into the Kali Yuga meat eating is seen more and more as "normal".

>>21108729
It's true too. The vegan diet would get all these fatasses skinny and normal maybe.
>>
>>21108843
You act like that's a bad thing. Also Pythagoras.
>>
File: 05h0HOhOh3LL05.jpg (26 KB, 600x399)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>21104828
>I eat a lot more meat than most people. Should I be worried about the souls of the animals I eat coming back to haunt me?
>>
>>21106025
this is where farts come from?
>>
File: IMG_20151122_181632488.jpg (2.5 MB, 2432x4320)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>21104828
no
>>
>>21105785
Nor jews, Mexicans, asians, Indians, or any other non-white right? Neck yourself
>>
>>21104828
You should be concerned about your cardiovascular healthy.
>>
>>21110109
soulless shitskin detected
>>
>>21104828
You should be more worried that momo is kill

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.