[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: giphy.gif (716 KB, 350x209)
716 KB
716 KB GIF
first and foremost, I'm not some habbening or LARPer. I just had an experience not 3 minutes ago and came straight to this board. I've been researching extraterrestrials and have been watching the skies for some time now. I was laying on the hood of my car after meditating, and asking for a sighting(I should also mention i have a magnetometer which was doing strange things.) when all of the sudden i heard something, It sounded like far away voices from the next house over, but then it got louder and sounded very electrified and got increasingly distorted, and fear shot up my spine, and my mind just went "skinwalker, get the fuck inside". I ran inside and im thinking about going out there to get some footage or maybe atleast an audio recording. really sucks too because I'm all about aliens but a skinwalker? fuck that.
>>
find your gun and you won't be probed or flayed
>>
File: 1520583990873.png (32 KB, 240x253)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>21104883
probably just "white noise"
don't put your ear to the ground if you're not prepared to listen
>>
>>21104912
no way man i heard it im telling you. I will admit i havent heard anything since, but from what ive read and what i heard id say it was textbook skinwalker
>>
>>21104912
Explain the "white noise" please
>>
>>21104912
Please explain will the earth really help?
Sometimes I think.i hear whispers but I also have hearing damage, trying to listen always scares me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.