[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 000000000000000000.png (451 KB, 800x600)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
In your opinion what's the most compelling piece of evidence (or theory) that vampires exist? And if they do, what do you imagine them to be like? How do you tell them apart from a normal person?

Here's some material to read for anyone who cares about vampirism. I don't vouch for any of these sources to be legit at all, that's up to you.

>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book 'Vampires Are' by Stephen Kaplan
https://www.docdroid.net/aiUKBNj/elizabeth.pdf

Dr. Kaplan was the founder of the Vampire Research Center, located on Long Island, for the scientific study of all phenomena related to vampirism.

>Over 400 collected cases of traditional undead vampires
http://www.shroudeater.com/main.html

>Vampires the Occult "Truth" (... debatable)
https://www.docdroid.net/iVAfjD7/vampires-the-occult-truth.pdf
>>
John Podesta exists
>>
File: IMG_12072018_110901_0.png (954 KB, 768x1152)
954 KB
954 KB PNG
>>21104910
Vampires are real but they exist in different ways. The most common kind of vampire are humans who made a deal with the devil and have now an extended lifespan.
>>
>>21104920
can you offer the devil your soul for immortality? explain how
>>
>>21104910
"fake and gay"
>>
Oh look, this shitty excuse of a thread again
>>
>>21104920
>deal with the devil

Doubt.

Also, are you saying every single vampire goes through this process individually or that the first vampire was created that way?
>>
>>21104927
Trust me, you don't want to sell your soul. Nothing they can offer you is worth the depression.
>>21104936
If you want to become a vampire you have to give up your soul and everyone who gets turned accepts the pact the moment they accept the taint of immortality.
>>
whats the best way to kill a leech? a gun with holy water? where are my vampire hunter comrades at
>>
>>21104953
>give up your soul

But you are your soul. Unless you mean you have to give up yourself. Anyway, I'm not sure if I agree with your story about vampires being tied to the devil. (Actually I don't. Who even is the devil according to you?) Though it does seem to be difficult to maintain clean hands in life if you are immortal.

Maybe boredom and apathy eventually push you towards degenerating if you don't maintain discipline and compassion.
>>
File: etsanguinemcrucis.png (32 KB, 2000x2000)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>21104963
>implying that Vampires do not bear the holy cross of Jesus Christ as their birthright, and thus we cannot be defeated.
Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>21104966
The devil is Satan or 'The Accuser' 'The Serpent' 'The Great Dragon'
>>
>>21104910
>he doesn’t know about the Jews.
>>
>>21104986
Biblically speaking, there is no time in which the devil is not under God’s authority.
>>
>>21104963
Vampires can be killed by various methods described by folklore. In southern slavic folklore it is said to hammer a wooden stake through the head or decapitate them and bury the head separated from the body. Or expose them to sunlight.
>>
File: 1503417952442.jpg (124 KB, 720x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>21104986
>>
>>21105006
He freed himself with the help of his human minions.
>>
>>21105018
You have to read the bible spiritually.
>>
>>21105029
Book, chapter, verse
>you can’t
Nice fan fiction.
>>
>>21105041
It happened after the bible.
>>
>>21105065
>book
>chapter
>verse
You can’t. Because it’s fanfiction.
>>
>>21105018
Hi im a vampire can you buy me a 4chan pass please?
>>
Standing at the centre of Croatia’s vampire heritage is the case of Jure Grando, a 17th-century farmer from the inland Istrian village of Kringa. An account of Grando’s beyond-the-grave antics was published by the Slovene geographer Janez Vajkard Valvasor in 1689, the first documentary reference to a case of vampirism in European history.

A huddle of stone houses squatting amidst lush green fields, Kringa is nowadays the peacefully rustic kind of place normally associated with farmhouse conversions, holiday rentals and cosy village inns. However Jure Grando has not been totally forgotten: caffe-bar Vampir in the centre of Kringa pays somewhat restrained tribute to the village’s most famous son, and the village graveyard receives a steady trickle of visitors – although Grando’s final resting place remains unmarked.

Valvasor visited Kringa only a few years after the Grando case and clearly spoke with villagers who remembered it well. According to Valvasor, Jure Grando died in 1656 and spent the next 16 years rising nocturnally from his grave, terrorising locals, and sharing the bed of his widow. Taking matters into their own hands, nine courageous locals dug up Grando’s body, drove a stake through its heart and then chopped off its still-smiling head.
>>
>>21104910
>we don't need this thread every day you fucking faggot
>>
>>21105115
Your opinion is irrelevant and you have no authority here. Vampires are one of the key paranormal-topics and having a permanent thread about a key topic seems more than reasonable.
>>
can you actually sell your soul? I thought you can always find your way back to the lord unless if you commit the unforgivable sin, and i don't think it's even possible to commit it
>>
File: Vampire_grando.jpg (38 KB, 610x444)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>21105114
>>
>>21105009
is it possible to repel a vampire with faith? like say youre a hindu and you use your belief to defend yourself
>>
>>21105120
If you become a vampire you're damned to hell according to the bible.
>>
>>21105126
The whole purpose of this board is talking about far-fetched paranormal concepts that probably aren't real. If we go strictly by what's realistic or supported by evidence, we might as well get rid of /x/ in its entirety. If you can't comprehend that then you're retarded.

>Sage and report.

Announcing reports and sage are against the rules. Just letting you know.
>>
>>21105129
A weapon wielded by someone with true faith can kill a vampire according to myth.
>>
>>21105132
Yes, but we don't need literally the same copy and pasted thread every single day. Also being a namefag on an anon board is pathetic...I've been visiting this board on and off for a number of years and remember you from the last time I was here. You're still just as annoying and I still wonder why you even bother, surely it would make more sense to get rid of the name and regain your anonymity, or at least try to regain some of your fucking dignity.
>>
>>21105132
What are you even going to talk about if they're not real?
>>
File: Studious_Helper.jpg (123 KB, 621x525)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>21104910
welcome back to shitpostchan, been meaning to say so for awhile.
>>
>>21105130
can you name the verse vampires are mentioned?
>>
>>21105143
>What are you even going to talk about if they're not real?

I believe they are real. Based on my own intuition and the fact that there are real world precedents for many of the traits subscribed to vampires.

However, I do understand if people think vampires aren't real because there is no evidence for it. But then why seek out a vampire thread? Disagreeing with my belief is fine. Autistically screeching and throwing a tantrum that people discuss a PARANORMAL TOPIC in a PARANORMAL BOARD though is just braindead.

At least start a discussion with a few arguments why it's impossible for vampires to exist or something like that.

>>21105142
>Yes, but we don't need literally the same copy and pasted thread every single day.

There isn't. Selective perception and confirmation bias. Or in other words: You're dumb.

>You're still just as annoying and I still wonder why you even bother

I follow my passion regardless of what other people think. You should try it. It's great. :^)

>>21105146
Hello! Hello! Thank you.

>shitpostchan

No, it's vampire scientist-chan.
>>
>>21105167
>im dumb
>fat lonely narwahl parades her right to be a fucking faggot on an anon image board
>uses a name
>posts the same shit every single day about her sparkly little vampires

fuck off back to twilight you cancerous piece of shit.
>>
>>21105167
>Autistically screeching and throwing a tantrum
Anon I literally only asked you a question
>>
>>21105177
Think she was trying to thinly veil an insult directed towards me because I called her out on her namefagging and shitposting.
>>
>>21105177
This wasn't about you. It was a general point about the nature of these threads and people reacting to it.

So basically what I meant is people challenging the idea of vampires being real is fine and in spirit of this board. But just screaming and arguing why people are even talking about it is pointless.
>>
Vampires are gay af
>>
>>21105184
this >>21105182
>>
>>21105114
>Valvasor visited Kringa only a few years after the Grando case and clearly spoke with villagers who remembered it well. According to Valvasor, Jure Grando died in 1656 and spent the next 16 years rising nocturnally from his grave, terrorising locals, and sharing the bed of his widow. Taking matters into their own hands, nine courageous locals dug up Grando’s body, drove a stake through its heart and then chopped off its still-smiling head.

So they let him fuck his wife for fucking 16 years before deciding to do something? Was that a normal thing? How did they explain it to visitors of their village?

>um guys did you see that corpse just claw out of his grave?
>yeah thats just old Grando. He just likes to fuck his wife and play pranks on us. He is pretty alright.
>uh ok

what went wrong?

>>21105142
only pathetic thing is you bitching about it constantly. Noone forces you into this thread. Just ignore it like a normal person you braindead autist
>>
File: kek.jpg (46 KB, 612x408)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>21105192
>braindead autist

The irony is absolutely delicious.
>>
>>21105114
Do we have any anons from Croatia here? The case of Jure Grando is really interesting and he is the first documentary reference to a case of vampirism in european history.
>>
>>21105167
Did discover anything new and interesting in your studies?
>>
File: 74g3ho09ov711.jpg (97 KB, 750x729)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>21105202
I didn't find out anything about vampires (as far as I'm aware) but I had some bizarre real life experiences that made me think paranormal spiritual phenomena might be real. I mean, I'm always very skeptical but these things... even though they could have still been in the realm of coincidences... pushed me further into the direction of believing there's more to this world. Can't really go into detail about it, just take my word.

Have you?
>>
>>21105192
They were afraid of him because he was undead.
>>
so many namefags on this board
>>
>>21105216
and they decided to ignore it for 16years?
>>
>>21105212
I haven't put any attention into vampire science this year but I also had have a couple of interesting unrelated real life paranormal experiences which defied chance and coincidence.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>21105235
>also had have a couple of interesting unrelated real life paranormal experiences which defied chance and coincidence.

Must be Uranus changing into a new sign in 2018... for the first time in 7 years. :^)
>>
File: Uranus.jpg (48 KB, 611x680)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>21105247
>Uranus

https://twitter.com/BGR/status/1014129625843294210

:thinking:
>>
File: 1476817857389.png (41 KB, 200x200)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>21105247
Quite possibly. Hopefully the changes accompanying the Uranian shift will all work out in the end.
>>
>>21105253
Honestly, it's a bit unfortunate that the planet got this name...

>>21105273
>Hopefully the changes accompanying the Uranian shift

Have you checked out in what kind of House on your chart Uranus travelled into? Especially if you had some (possibly) paranormal experiences then it could be interesting if it did travel into a more "supernatural" house.

Feeling bad for all the ancient vampires who have forgotten or never knew their time of birth so they can't even study their own natal chart... :^)
>>
>>21105323
I haven't, I don't really know enough about astrology for that. I know my birth time and location so i can look over natal charts online though.

Getting a natal chart tattoo to try and keep connection with humanity, sounds like something a tremere might do.
>>
>>21105323
Do you that the ravaging of Uranus and its changing sign can be related?

>natal chart
Triggered
>>
File: Sucy_Manbavaran's_grin.png (354 KB, 523x571)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>21105377
>Getting a natal chart tattoo to try and keep connection with humanity, sounds like something a tremere might do.

Yes. But the imprint of the stars and planets is universally important for all living (or not so-living) beings! Clan Tremere should accept me as a novice...

>>21105397
Don't make jokes about Uranus!

>Triggered

Suits you right.
>>
>>21104910
Etymologically the derivation of the term vampire is not clear. Popularisation of the word did not happen until after the influx of western European vampire superstitions during the 18th century. In Britain the belief in the vampire epidemic reached its height between 1723 and 1735 and can be compared to that in Serbia and Hungary. The term vampire in English can be found in 1734 which derived from the French vampyre and the German vampyr of the 17th century. According to the anthropologist E. B. Tylor vampirism could be understood in terms of primitive animism.
>>
i want to become a vampire how should i go about that?
>>
>>21105403
>Don't make jokes about Uranus!
Uranus is big. It can take it

>Suits you right.
Explain?

>>21105448
I believe that the word is older than that and most likely slavic in origin
>>
>>21105477
Drink the blood of a vampire.
>>
>>21105477
find a vampire and ask them how. good luck with that, though. If you don't have anything to contribute to vampire society, they probably won't bother with you.
>>
vampires are symbolic
>>
>>21105547
>vampires are symbolic

It's possible that they are but that doesn't mean that's *all* they are.

>>21105483
>Explain?

Studying a natal chart is really complicated. I read several books and listened to countless talks and I'm still confused. Now, it suits you because you're a dirty Sagittarius! If you want to learn how to read yours then you need to study it yourself.

>Uranus is big. It can take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eXJuOdhYWg
>>
>>21105531
This

Be exceptional. Ask yourself why should their chose you... or at least thats what I believe :^)
>>
>>21105549
>Sagittarius
They are master sign
>>
File: 1508350711493.png (19 KB, 394x379)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>21104993
>he still browses /pol/
>>
>>21104910
Psychic Vampires are the only real Vampires. Become Noctulian today.
>>
>>21105586
Noctulian?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x646)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>21105568
The predominance of specific astrological factors in the birth charts of serial killers...

https://www.nvwoa.nl/pdfart/ruis/ruisen.pdf

>Sagittarius accounts for the greatest part of this result compared to the normal population
>high frequency of the sign Sagittarius bear the heaviest share in this result
>>
>>21105531
how do i find a vamp?
>>
>>21105743
Go to Israel
>>
>>21105743
We don't know, none of us have found one yet unless you count roleplayers.
>>
File: Melkhior.png (693 KB, 536x666)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>21105729
Slander!

Sagittarius is linked with vampires,moon,magic and high iq
>>
>>21105065

Christfags. Not even once.
>>
>>21105783
Also linked with horse raep, just sayin
>>
>>21105126
>>
>>21105783
>Sagittarius is linked with vampires
>citation needed
>>
>>21105818
Cant rape the willing. Also only Sagittarius(female) are into that kinky stuff.

>>21105841

D_D_ _R _ _ _ M_
>>
>>21105743
Nightclubs
>>
>>21104910

Same picture and question. Lazy, NTG.

There's no modern compelling evidence they exist (available to the public), unless you know of some.

What they do is probably live some mundane lifestyle outside of drinking people dead in order to remain immortal. They may have enhanced senses making them seem like they are faster/stronger physically, but you could probably kill one with the bullet to the heart or head.

What do we think of "psychic" vampires?
>>
>>21105952
>Same picture

But it's not. You have to pay attention instead of searching up trap lewds.

>What they do is probably live some mundane lifestyle outside of drinking people dead in order to remain immortal.

Just remember that even the coolest, most powerful vampire (most likely) has to sit on the toilet once in awhile and wipe his or her ass.

How dreadfully uncool, no? :^)

That's assuming they still eat which they probably do.

>What do we think of "psychic" vampires?

Human beings who want to be snowflakes and feel special.
>>
>>21105976
if i had a female vamp mistress she wouldnt need to wipe her ass my face would be her toiletpaper
>>
>>21105994
LEAVE
>>
>>21105994
That almost sounds romantic.
>>
>>21106041
are you a female vampire?
>>
File: 1447485733311.jpg (25 KB, 444x273)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>21105994
>>
>>21106048
funny but dont worry
>>
>>21105976

Wow, of all the things you could have taken from that, you went with a poop joke?
>>
>>21106089
It's not a joke. I genuinely think about that, how the physical realm of flesh reduces even the most supernatural beings into the mundanities of everyday life which includes going to the toilet.
>>
>>21106096
you think about vamps taking a shit?
>>
>>21106096

That's unfortunate. I also wouldn't consider a Vamper in the "most supernatural" category.
>>
>>21106104
Yes. In a way, I do.

>>21106113
>That's unfortunate.

How so?

>I also wouldn't consider a Vamper in the "most supernatural" category.

Vamper! Cute.

Well, I believe the physical realm is limited and has to obey certain laws meaning not everything is possible. So as far as beings made out of flesh and blood go... a vampire would be very supernatural, depending on their abilities.
>>
>>21106123
women dont poop
tfw no vamp gf
>>
>>21106123

Why do you support the idea that blood drinking Vampers exist, but not ones that can drain the energy/chi from people?
>>
>>21106150
Because blood has some actual rejuvenating properties and also contains energy in form of calories.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

Now, what exactly do psychic vampires drain? Every single one I've talked to was a just a normal human being doing normal human things. They somehow believe that being annoying (and "draining" peoples patience) or that roleplaying equals to being a supernatural being and call themselves psi-vampires. It's possible that they exist but even if they do... not really the topic I'm interested in.
>>
>>21106173
Energy vampires can be your family, friends, clients, colleagues, teachers, neighbors, lovers, or even strangers. And they come in all types
There is the blamer, who lays blame on everyone else without ever taking any responsibility.
The guilt trippers use shame to get what they want.
Jealous bees can never genuinely feel happiness for anyone else.
Then there are the insecure ones, who pull others down to their level of low self-esteem.
The fun haters seem unable to embrace joy. The bullies stomp on the little guys to elevate their egos.
The Debbie downers, the whiners, the short-tempers, the gossipers, the drama queens, and the list goes on
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanovi%C4%87
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Blagojevich
two more from the etymological birthplace of vampires
>>
>>21106173

So you don't actually believe in the supernatural as far as blood drinkers go.

No. I'm not taking about people who are just draining to be around. I'm taking about draining the life force (chi, psi, whatever) from people by sheer force of will.
>>
>>21106212

This isn't paranormal or supernatural, it's just people being unaware dicks.
>>
>>21106212
Sounds like just annoying persons and cunts
>>
>>21106242
I do believe they are supernatural. But even the supernatural would be grounded in "real" concepts. So vampires wouldn't be able to teleport and transform into bats, but likely could be ageless and stronger. You get my point.

>>21106212
>annoying people
>>
>>21105579
>>
>>21106281
If you want something supernatural.....aliens are real.
>>
>>21106374

>Aliens
>Supernatural

Fuck right off.
>>
>>21104993

underrated post
>>
>>21106384
Why?
>>
>>21105870
centaurs according to greek myth were kinda nasty dudes with bad reputations.
>>
>>21106463

Because Aliens aren't supernatural.
>>
>>21106478
Not all of them. Some were very cool
>>
The True Illuminati is actually a convergence between Magical Vampyres and Santa Clause
While the Vampyres collect on words that can be alloted around to better lead others into traps using new ways to sway around the riddles, Santa Clause uses the Illuminaughty as his Naughty list to people being too deceptive
>>
>>21106562
Illuminati Also known as A Vampyrarchy
Government of Vampyres

Though there are many versions that have popped up against the True Illuminati
>>
A typical female vampire bat weighs 40 grams and can consume over 20 grams (1 fluid ounce) of blood in a 20-minute feed. This feeding behavior is facilitated by its anatomy and physiology for rapid processing and digestion of the blood to enable the animal to take flight soon after the feeding. The stomach lining rapidly absorbs the water in the blood plasma, which is quickly transported to the kidneys, and on to the bladder for excretion.[32] A common vampire bat begins to expel urine within two minutes of feeding. While shedding much of the blood's liquid facilitates flight takeoff, the bat still has added almost 20–30% of its body weight in blood.

So vampires piss themselves and have potbellies.
>>
>>21106514
I didn't say all of them, but they were known for their outlaw natures and roughing up ladies. Chiron was an exceptional figure who was well outside the norm of centaur behavior. At least from what I've read.
>>
>>21106564
As for Vampires, (With an I not a Y) most of them are a result of exposure to Californium in California, a chemical that was used to control th Snake people from overgrowing in the population

While Vampires normally cant take the sun without drinking blood once a week, Vampyres have spells to turn the water into Wine, and the Wine into Blood.
>>
>>21106544
No

>>21106566
>So vampires piss themselves and have potbellies
Eew

>>21106567
Yeah Chiron was a bro

>>21106599
>>21106564
>>21106562
Schizo
>>
Theres a bot in here going crazy trying to understand Vampyres and Magic
here's a sequence so the bot breaks its programming overloading onfiguring out if God Exists

"Hi1, did you know that 2 is actually 0 and 0 doesn't exist?"
>>
>>21104910
twilight saga
>>
File: 1531152403839.jpg (73 KB, 1000x564)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
This is YOUR News video!!! For YOU. Things you heard throughout the last few days..
>CreepyPasta about Google monitoring us..
>GOD talks to Anons on /pol
why wouldn't he... Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors, criminals, lowly people, misfits... WHY WOULDN'T HE COME HERE?!?!.

>YOU are so important to HIM
and you have been doing Gods work..
YOU
>defeat shills
>expose Satan's minions
>exposing the TRUTH through all the lies here

GOOD JOB ANONS...
Every One of you is an instrument of the Almighty EVEN if You don't know it...
even if you don't know I AM , His hand moves over every situation...

https://youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

ALSO IN VID
>customer service rant
>Brexit/BritBong News
and much more

EVEN If You arnt Christian And fighting the Good fight. THIS NEWSCAST IS FOR YOU!.
>>
>>21104920
Wrong. The Devil is not involved.
>>
>>21106806
wouldn't touch that link with NTG's dick.
>>
>>21106806

Rule #1 about spelunking. If you have to empty your lungs to fit in a hole and you can't see the other side, do not go in that fucking hole.
>>
>>21106823
>>21106835
>>21106853
>>21106861
>>21106877

This is /x/. Don't care about your "truth". We wanna talk about Vampires, not entertain your fascination with a race you clearly spend a lot of time thinking about and worshiping.
>>
>>21106951
even the poltards are larping today.
>>
Why the fuck can't we just discuss Vampers without getting blasphemous and anti-semitic!?
>>
>>21107042
this is a vampire thread, go somewhere else to discuss your fear and loathing of jews.
>>
>>21107056
because polbots think people outside their huggbox need to see the bullshit they circle jerk too.
>>
>>21107042
cool story bro

see
>>
>>21107090

Artifacts

>>21107118

Having pointy canines/incisors (not sure which is which) isn't proof of being a vampire. Mine are long and pointy, I don't bite people.
>>
>>21106374
>If you want something supernatural.....aliens are real.

It's not my *favorite* theory but it's possible that vampirism has extraterrestrial roots. Like, some kind of biologically engineered virus strain that changes your DNA? And maybe that's how the first vampires were created but they forgot about it and in time the creation myth changed!
>>
>>21107144
vampires need avoid the military people they will attack and dissect them
>>
File: ffff.jpg (14 KB, 395x325)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>21107172
They avoid me too!
>>
>>21107172
>IQ level : Vladdy
>>
>>21107211
For reasons i can't tell you.
>>
>>21107214
>the middle east has a lot of folk stories about blood drinking creatures and humanoids.
Name 5
>>
>>21107214
But you also have stories about blood-drinking creatures around the whole world, so it's not just fixed to the middle east. Can you explain that?

>>21107219
Why would you not be able to tell me about that?

>>21107216
Kek.
>>
>>21107211

Maybe if you were more approachable.
>>
>>21107256
I'm extremely approachable, calm and extraordinary friendly as well as polite!
>>
>>21107237
I always read posts like that in down syndrome voice

>>21107256
She offered them MONEY and is pretty open about herself. Vampires still like money,right?
>>
>>21107276
Money is probably highly irrelevant to an actual vampire compared to their rules and secrecy. I thought that money would be interesting to a human who would somehow "know" but even that was a huge reach.

> like that in down syndrome voice

???

Autism.
>>
>>21107285
Well ofcourse you would lure only some second grade poorfag thrashy lowclass thinblood hobo vampires...

>autism
What? There is a guy.who always quotes you to throw a random sentence like

>vampires are dangerous
>you dont want to find
>vampires are scary
Etc

Reading it in retard voice adds immersion!

Btw cant launch discord if explained the molesting to me
>>
File: pic_related.jpg (34 KB, 1397x192)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>21107324
You might remember that anon from New York (?) who came into this thread last year and said that he's a (real and honest™) vampire and willing to prove it to anyone in public for 10000$...

Don't think anyone took that offer though.

>tfw most of those people are not in Europe

Discord kicked you for being a Sagittarius.
>>
>>21107351
where is he now?
>>
>>21107351
I do! There was also a human who wanted to organize a meeting between you and a vampire,right?
>>
>>21107375
I don't know. And offering money on 4chan isn't allowed, I think. So I won't do that anymore either... not even for the most noble quest of advancing vampire research science.

>>21107416
Yeah. It was *so* bad. His contact was a black vampire called Katlego or Ketlego.

Here's the pastebin if you want to relive it again: https://pastebin.com/cwnNWvyF
>>
>>21107351
I wouldnt meet a male vampire thats gay.
>>
File: 1529184684315.png (3 KB, 147x130)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>21107438
Oh god I remember how he went full retard with their strentgh and shapeshifting
>so did you see it?
>no but all sources agree

Why didnt you make me relive this cringe again
>>
>>21107513
It was bad but also fun... exactly because it was so bad. Generally, there were more insane roleplayers and people who claimed they *knew* vampires in the earlier days of the thread. Most of them didn't survive us. :^)

>>21107496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
>>
File: 1366531790256.jpg (67 KB, 366x368)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>21107513
But hey, now we've got Socalwlf to dazzle us with his tales of shapeshifting bravado. It's much better, right?
>>
>>21107555
Im only interested in girl vampires
>>
>>21107555
My favourite part is when they get butthurt because we dont believe them and start sperging out

>>21107571
Yeah. Great warrior and lover. We had one like that before too
>>
I think most vampire myths come from the fact of some warriors drink or eat the flesh of their enemies in ancient times. This action, must have had an impact to other foreign cultures that twisted the story into the modern vampire cult we have today.
Assyrians, Egyptians, Sumerians, practiced many gruesome acts of war, so vampirism could come from this. This act of human sacrifice could come to be henious to monotheistic civilizations, such as the hebrew culture.
>>
File: 1524376693608s.jpg (1 KB, 125x62)
1 KB
1 KB JPG
>>21107571
Oh yeah, miles better.

>>21107691
It was like the street fighter movie. So terrible, it's actually hilariously good entertainment.
>>
>>21107691
>My favourite part is when they get butthurt because we dont believe them and start sperging out

Yeah, you can understand it somewhat though. IF you're honest and everyone just laughs about you and calls it roleplay then that has to be frustrating.

(Assuming just a single one was being honest.)

>>21107691
>Yeah. Great warrior and lover. We had one like that before too

I think Socalwlf is even better looking and stronger than our real and honest vampire. Asked a random woman on the street just now and she confirmed it. This is what she said:

"Socalwlf? Oh yes, what a beautiful man and warrior. He just visited me for one night but it was the BEST SEX I ever had. His hair also felt very conditioned and smelled nice. I can recommend him to all females on this planet! Btw, he's a real werewolf I can confirm."
>>
>>
>>21107761
Looks cool. But what if the vampire buries itself out on the sides instead?
>>
File: 1527343593255.jpg (50 KB, 640x960)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>21107735
I thought you are dead!. How was the succubus?
>>
>>21107766
is that how you serve consecutive life sentences?
>>
File: 1528803279142s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>21107780
That's what I lock myself into when I have to go on a diet. It looks werewhale-proof.
>>
>>21107766
It's meant to avoid people from digging the person from the grave.
>>
>>21107775
Oh, far from dead.
Elusive. Despite my best efforts to reach out to her and arrange a meeting she wouldn't even give me the time of day. Shame!

Back to trying to find more vamp proof in Sheffield for me.
>>
>>21107790
Wow. I thought it's to prevent a ghoul from rising or something. Who the hell digs up dead people?
>>
>>21107797
XIX century grave robbers used to dig fresh corpses which were then sold to doctors and other medics to perform autopsies during the victorian era. The fresher the corpse, the more it was worth.
>>
File: 42353643745746.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
File: Anubis.jpg (52 KB, 384x304)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>21107804
That's a great offence to the spirits.
>>
File: coffin-safetycoffin.jpg (34 KB, 700x437)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>21107797
Necromancers, of course.

Ever read about those coffins that had a little bell rigged up for people who were afraid of premature burial? Wouldn't that be terrible to actually fall victim to premature burial and somehow manage to dig yourself out only to find yourself further trapped by a surface cage?
>>
>>21107820
Using weak human bodies as a necromancer and not raising dead brown bears? Tccch...

>Wouldn't that be terrible to actually fall victim to premature burial and somehow manage to dig yourself out only to find yourself further trapped by a surface cage?

Considering that the "universe" (or life) seems to have a thing for sadism and trolling, I wouldn't be surprised if we experienced that in a previous life or in a life to come. Behold, friend. :^)
>>
>>21107834
What is dead, should stay dead.
>>
>>21107744
>Socalwlf? Oh yes, what a beautiful man and warrior. He just visited me for one night but it was the BEST SEX I ever had. His hair also felt very conditioned and smelled nice. I can recommend him to all females on this planet! Btw, he's a real werewolf I can confirm."
Kek

>>21107796
Werent you supposed to meet on halloween? What happened? Are you still in contact with the other guy? You should have come here and said what happened. We thought you are dead
>>
>>21107844
the living can't stay living, maybe the dead can't stay dead either.
>>
Could the act of vampirism be cause of a virus? Something that coerces the human body to partake in a diet of rich iron? Similar to rabies?
>>
>>21107860
She knew full well I was going to York on Halloween, and I as pretty vocal about my whereabouts all day. She either A) doesn't see me as a threat to her anymore which I'll admit is a bit of a bruise to the eog or B) couldn't find the courage to come and have a little conversation with me. Cest la vie.

Convert and I are still in contact. We play DnD together every couple of weeks in a Castlevania inspired campaign.
>>
File: fuckthepolicebear.jpg (111 KB, 320x480)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>21107834
An effective necromancer would take from a variety of corpses depending on the needed utility, i suppose. A reanimated bear with one human hand attached for fine dexterity as well as one brutal paw of fury.
>>
>>21107882
>Convert and I are still in contact. We play DnD together every couple of weeks in a Castlevania inspired campaign.
Happy for you guys. Which one of you was gay nd which one bi? Anyway good luck with your search!

>>21107879
Thats one of possible explanations
>>
>>21107882
>castlevania campaign
that sounds fun.

>>21107879
sure. there are some diseases which may have helped add to modern vampire legends, like porphyria and tuberculosis.
>>
one day a vampire woman sucked my dick and emptied all my sperm out.
>>
I don't think there are vampires in europe. Not anymore though.
Maybe america is really the last place for them.

I mention vampire here and the people go all crazy shit with scythes and iron rods to stake the vampire. Talk about hate.
>>
>>21107844
But you were once dead too...

>>21107899
Fool! Don't tell the muggles our necromancer high knowledge tricks!

>A reanimated bear with one human hand

Reminder that the werebears in WoD were as cool if not cooler than the werewolves.

>>21108007
Right... all the "cool" vampires aren't in Europe anymore.
>>
>>21108089
the ratkin did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1529358374967.jpg (44 KB, 229x231)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>21108105
I agree.
>>
File: Vampire Killer.jpg (193 KB, 656x927)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>21108118
>all the "cool" vampires aren't in Europe anymore.

Most common cases of vampirism are related to violent crimes, suicides and or violent deaths.
The first victims are the family, within days more members die and people "see" the vampire walking around.
It is only when they dig up its corpse and perform the culturally ambiguous rituals of defeating it, that the spirit is either laid to rest and or forever bound to the spirit realm.

vampires are basically fresh "zombies"
>>
>>21108148
Well, that's one theory. Yes.

Are you implying that Europe is too civilized compared to the amount of violent crimes in the USA and so there's a lack of vampires?
>>
File: 1512338527433.png (2.41 MB, 1000x1363)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
I can confirm, by the way. Europe is the great and noble continent. Best vampires come from Europe and live in Europe.

Source: My heart / Trust me dude
>>
>>21108173
fake news
>>
>>21108160
Europe is too civilized

At least by today's standards.
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxZaVjuy4ng
>>
>>21108187
>Europe is too civilized

Maybe if you happen to be an ancient viking vampire who misses running around killing people but for a HUMAN I wouldn't say it's too civilized.

>>21108179
>citation needed
>>
>>21108221

Are all the Vampire threads going to be raided by /pol/ now? This is depressing.
>>
>>21108294
No, it's just one butthurt guy. But he isn't achieving anything besides getting himself banned because no one cares and vampire threads will always exist.

Not sure why he thinks we "worship" vampires though just because we talk about the topic.
>>
>>21108298
>thinks
you give it too much credit
>>
>>21108314
>You glamorize them.

Not really. I'm just interested in truth about vampires, not butthurt and paranoid conspiracies.

>You identify with them in your name.

Nightmare Tranny Goblin? Kek.

>You do nothing against them.

I don't have to.

>I will be here tomorrow and the next day until every IP is banned in this State.

Okay.

>>21108328
You're right. My bad.

>>21108328
Crucify me, daddy. ;^)
>>
The "You're right. My bad." was for >>21108324
>>
File: HappyVamper.jpg (211 KB, 690x1121)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>21108298

Okay!
>>
File: bears_in_the_attic.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>21108089
I'll have to look through the books again, I only looked through the main rulebook back in the day for character creation and related stuff.
>>
>>21108338

I'm pretty sure they can just ban a range of IPs or a provider of it gets that bad. You won't get more than a day till the mods resort to that.
>>
>>21108360
I only own the mainbook and the Bastet one. I'm not even sure if the Gurahl (werebears) had one specifically for themselves...

The shapeshifters of WoD are cooler than the vampires in my opinion but somehow I feel that in REAL WORLD only vampires exist. Hope I'm wrong.

>>21108375
Yeah. He also has no idea who he's facing. No one on this board will defeat me in persistence and autism. NO ONE!
>>
>>21108390
>>21108375
maybe hes lonely because no vampire gf
>>
>>21108390
I had a lot of fun with both games, didn't get to play them nearly as much as I would have liked. Only got to play Hunter for one or two sessions with a different group who was kind of afraid of white wolf games because sp00ky occult witchcraft. I'd like to put together another tabletop group for the WoD setting, have had plenty of interesting ideas in these threads over the last year I'd like to use.
>>
Vampires don't
>>
File: bastinabox.jpg (63 KB, 627x552)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>21108390
Also Bastet is bestest.
>>
File: Skin_Wolf.jpg (115 KB, 448x774)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>21108390
Reminder that Warhammer still got best fictional vampires

Their werewolves are weird tho

>>21108458
maybe he got cucked by a jew
>>
They aren't
>>
>>21108474
>kind of afraid of white wolf games because sp00ky occult witchcraft.

What? Do you live in the SOUTH or the holy catholic Poland? (No reply needed if afraid of VIDF stalking you.)
I never had friends who were into Pen & Paper unfortunately.

Good luck with your future group.

>>21108503
... bite if you smell?

>>21108511
Praise Bastet, Lady of the East!
>>
>>21104910
Look at it from a biological point of view.
You can't be dead and still alive.
How's your heart going to pump blood, hows your organs going to digest blood... which can be highly toxic if ingested the wrong blood type... The only thing that exists are fucking lunatics who drink blood... but they also eat food and drink water. Don't let movies excite you that much. Reality is far more crazy. Focus on that.
>>
File: matt-cowdery-blood-god.jpg (750 KB, 1920x2588)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>21108543
Vampire body doesn't have to be dead. It can be alive or "un"-dead.

>>21108521
I think that werewolf looks great.
>>
>>21108543
Maybe they are not DEAD
or maybe its MAGIC

>>21108474
WoD world looks interesting. My friend was gamemastering one game from WoD world. I think it was focused on ghosts or something,forgot how its called. He wanted me to join but my shifts at work are shit so I declined. Feelsbadman

>>21108527
>I never had friends who were into Pen & Paper unfortunately.
too bad. I used to play our local version of DnD when I was kid. I still remember when retard in our group told me (paladin) "you have to do as I say because you are lawful good". What a fucktard.
>>
>>21108527
I lived in western USA at the time, but that particular group were all non-fundie christians and we all grew up during the satanic panic of the 80s, strangely enough though they were my main d&d group. I played vampire and werewolf with a separate group of goth kids and one or two theater nerds.
>>
>>21108573
>I think that werewolf looks great.
notice the pieces of rags on his body? Thats actually its human skin. They dont transform from human to wolf. Their wolf part literally rips from their human body

>When this horror is released, no mere transformation of man into beast is effected. Instead the humanoid wolf-thing, lean and half-insane with insatiable hunger, rips its way fully formed from the body of the man, which is left little more than shredded flaps of skin and chunks of bloody gristle by the freeing monster. It is the clinging shrouds of skin that give the beasts their common name.
>>
File: 042.jpg (17 KB, 313x294)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>21108580
>I still remember when retard in our group told me (paladin) "you have to do as I say because you are lawful good"

What... What did he ask you to do...
>>
>>21108580
Sounds like Wraith: The Oblivion.
>>
>>21108618
something mundane you degenerate.

All my DnD chars were so shit
rip my elf wizard
rip my drow ranger (hur dur totally not Drizzt guys :D
rip my human paladin
>>
>>21108593
Ah, okay. Different time and place, explains it. In Germany my fellow people might get offended at WoD games because they violate the Quran.
>>
>>21104910
Vampires aren't real you mongoloid the only thing close to vampires on earth are called cannibals.
>>
>>21108639
>Paladin... you must kiss me now, for you are lawful good and can't deny my request.
>But we are both men!
>It is by the COMMAND of the Gods and the Light itself. Remember you're a paladin! We can't say no!
>Alright, I guess.

Seems mundane to me.
>>
>>21108651
no

>>21108656
I will watch myself around you. After all you didnt promise me to not molest anyone when I asked....

:^)
>>
File: laughinggrimreaper.gif (1.63 MB, 360x270)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>21108656
>Oh Sir Lordax! Quickly, command your squire to remove my breastplate.
>>
>>21108693
I like your trip
>>
File: nosferatusewer.png (428 KB, 1122x796)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>21108722
thanks. $6.66 at a slay-mart halloween sale.
>>
>>21104993

>A mind so large that it has enough mass to bend space-time.
I don't think this meme works the way you think it does.
>>
File: 1531016281611.png (45 KB, 778x512)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>21104910

>giv vampire gf
>>
>>21108753
maybe it's the thick skull that has all the mass, and not the brainlet within.
>>
File: 1515234773283.png (52 KB, 400x250)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>21108688
>>21108693
I'm real and serious vampire scientist. No worries, humans. No danger for you.
>>
>>21108762
are vampire boobs real?
>>
>>21108840

What do you think the chances are any of us have met a Vamper and didn't realize it?
>>
>>21108921
Real life? Very slim for me. I barely leave the house, never went to night clubs or bars in my life. Unless I met vamper in school, library or mcdonalds... hmmm!

But you're older. Now, I don't know how active exactly your life was but if you explored the night life or business life then maybe you have. They are probably great at blending in, because otherwise how would they have survived for this long?
>>
>>21108936

I worked nights for a long time, so had a lot late night bus rides. Weirdest thing I ever encountered was a couple who carried around vials of each others blood in case one of them died, that way they could be bound to each other.
>>
>>21107262
Cough...bull cough...shit, cough
excuse me. =)
>>
>>21107744
Kek.

But I don't exactly go around telling chicks I'm a Werewolf there's a lot of negative press for people like me. I do take good care of my hair though.
>>
File: doggoshampoo.jpg (116 KB, 735x1102)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>21109038
Healthy grooming is an important part of landing those lovely ladies.
>>
https://youtu.be/-SPt1xLanqo
Sucky sucky
>>
>>21109340
Lol too right...
>>
>>21108905
no
>>
>this entire thread
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
File: wormwoodsmonk.gif (368 KB, 500x348)
368 KB
368 KB GIF
>>21104927
I traded my soul for half a pack of gum and some pocket lint to mephistopheles. It's really not hard, if you have a nightmare, go straight up to the nightmare and be its nightmare. Then it realizes that it's in civil company, and you may begin negotiations.
>>
Do you really want to know the secret to becoming vampire read the holy bible backwards and I will tell you
>>
>>21110120
Done.
>>
>>21108963
> carried around vials of each others blood in case one of them died

Did they just tell you that? Without asking?

>>21109019
>>21109038
Right. I have a difficult personality. Maybe I should have been a little nicer to you... but your roleplaying makes it hard! I'll just remember this saying: "Be patient with Socal, he has autism."
>>
>>21109985
Serious vampire research

>>21109038
>But I don't exactly go around telling chicks I'm a Werewolf
Good idea. It would probably land you in mental asylum (and for a good reason too!)

>>21110681
I thought autists are kindred souls. You should understand him
>>
File: 1511519513819.png (6 KB, 211x239)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>21106298
>>
File: 1516389247686.png (717 KB, 1280x1832)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>21110715
I do. I also thought I should have been a werewolf for a time.
>>
>>21110726
Then as a fellow werewolf you should not bully him!

I as a werewolf hunter can tho
>>
>>21110744
You have to understand that just as it is with vampires, there's also massive IQ differences between werewolves.

(I'm a high IQ werewolf.)
>>
>>21110759
>>21110744
hey guys im a werewolf too werewolves forever
>>
>>21110681
I suppose I'm a bit on the spectrum it would explain why I enjoy math and mechanical engineering more than arts and crafts.
>>21110715
My logic exactly, I enjoy my freedom and unfortunately being open about my experiences with people who actually know me personally, would likely lead straight to a padded cell.
>>21110744
Why hunt things that, too my knowledge haven't hurt a person since the 1800's. Although these stats are for North America. No idea what the statistics are for werewolves on other continents.
>>
File: 1504575408285.jpg (64 KB, 560x560)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>21110778
>I suppose I'm a bit on the spectrum

Hmmm... yes.
>>
File: death to werewolves.jpg (1.07 MB, 1920x1543)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>21110759
but in the end werewolf is what it is. Dangerous,ravenous ANIMAL

>>21110771
hello I would like to meet you for a work related event. Me on the left btw

>>21110778
prevention
>>
>>21110789
Play nice Goblin I'm all for banter but my patience has limits...especially the next few nights.
>>
File: awoo6.gif (245 KB, 480x320)
245 KB
245 KB GIF
>>21110805
>>
>>21110801
I suppose I'm safe then from murder bird... considering I've been this way for nearly 9 years now and I have yet to turn another and likely never will.
>>
File: smug2.jpg (34 KB, 638x540)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>21110805
VERY scary
>>
>>21110815
New moon overhead...even surpressing my shifts I'm not entirely myself.
>>
>>21110805
What happens when you lose your patience? Are you going to pee on me in protest?

>>21110801
You just prefer vampires because you're attracted to them, pervert. Werewolves are objectively better though unfortunately NOT real. At least not in that instant-transformation way.
>>
>>21110818
>You just prefer vampires because you're attracted to them, pervert.
proofs?

>>21110817
I can imagine

https://embraceasd.quora.com/The-Effect-of-Moon-Phases-on-People-with-Autism
>>
>>21110818
There's plenty of pop culture videos of angry werewolves. That said I'd probably bite through your cars tires or something.
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (53 KB, 500x599)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>21110828
I'm fearless! And also protected by the Gods. I'd sit next to you and wait for that "transformation"... pic related anyway. :^)

>>21110824
Werewolves are more natural and part of the cycle of life than vampires. If all vampires were MALE and cute female vampires weren't a thing (in your head) then you would probably side with werewolves.
>>
File: IMG_0388.png (1.34 MB, 640x1136)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>21110824
I'm not autistic just have an engineers brain.
>>
>>21110834
Lol in the original telling of Red riding hood she was the wolf not the victim.
>>
>>21110834
Im not attracted to vampires tho thats just SLANDER

>>21110838
Yeah...I can see that :^)
>>
File: 1529866910449.jpg (53 KB, 640x905)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>21110834
>>21110828
>>21110818

You three are some of the most autistic and cancerous people I have ever met. You are actually one of the main reason /x/ is full of garbage. Your failures. You can't hold up a normal friend group, you can't breed, you can't even contribute to society or even the 4Chan community as a whole. You should have killed yourself when you had the chance but your all fucking cowards and you couldn't even Finish the job. I hope you all have a star party and drink the koolaid.
>>
File: 1531051448727.png (450 KB, 499x500)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>21110871
>Your failures
>Your
>Your all fucking cowards
>Your
>>
File: 1528671430179.jpg (30 KB, 405x322)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>21110871
>you three
>tags 2 people

Butthurt brainlet detected

Also where is the evidence of your claims?
>>
>>21110871
>projecting this hard.
Btw I'm not normally the Grammar Nazi type but, It's You're
>>
File: threadidontlike.jpg (68 KB, 1024x898)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>21110871
I'm feeling left out here, anon.
>>
>>21110888
I've never heard of you and you don't matter. If you died no one would notice.

Feel included yet.... Whoever you are?
>>
File: 0010203045857.png (53 KB, 413x379)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>21110901
Thanks, that will do.
>>
>>21110883
Man I should really sttart screencaping your threads so I can just post back all the dumbshit that goes on with you three specifically but I have other shit to do that doesn't involve 4Chan and sitting on littally all day like Tranny does. I really hope he dies and stops posting.
>>
>>21110929
Im sorry that your life is so shit and you need to project your frustration on others. Can you show me on a doll where the big bad NTG touched you?
>>
>>21110929
>doesn't know the difference between you're and your
>thinks breeding is a noteworthy achievement (as proven by countless high quality parents around the world, right?)
>gets unironically upset to the point of wishing death to another person over people having fun in a vampire thread on a taiwanese basket-weaving board

You poor thing. It would be funny... if it wasn't so sad. :^)
>>
>>21110877
>>
File: 1503290440920.jpg (47 KB, 600x450)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>21110834
I think we need to get clear on vampire vs werewolf

Vampire
>cute
>no problems living in a human society
>magic
>immortal
>high iq(minus some exceptions)

Werewolf
>animal
>cant control himself
>dangerous to family and friends
>mortal
>fleas
>smells like a wet dog during rain

In other news today on friday the 13th they found a ww2 bomb in centre of my town. Why do Germans have to make my life so difficult... :^)
>>
>>21110998
>cute

How do you know vampires are cute? Where is the picture evidence?

>no problems living in a human society

Fair point.

>magic

No! They are worse at magic than humans even. Vampires disconnected from the cycle of life. Spirits don't like that.

>immortal

Meh. Overrated.

> high iq(minus some exceptions)

But that comes with autism...
>>
>>21111005
most importantly gay.
>>
>>21110949

G L a D O S
L
a
D
O
S
>>
>>21110681

Of course I asked. But the only reason I took interest at all is because they kept staring at me. So I just started staring right back.
>>
File: 1501696177303.png (669 KB, 589x799)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>21111005
>How do you know vampires are cute? Where is the picture evidence?
Well it makes sense. It helps them attract prey. Would thwy attract prey if they had some SERIOUS physical deformity like burned/scarred skin,short height or curly hair? NO

>magic
I will rather have disciples,thaumaturgy and lore of death and lore of vampires than a "magic" like wizards of /x/...

>immortal
Literally best. You live forever. Your soul mate lives forever. What not to love?

I love how you ignored my UNBIASED werewolf review!
>>
File: 80000.gif (2.76 MB, 720x540)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB GIF
>>21111040
Well here we are again, it's always such a pleasure. Remember when you tried to kill me twice? Oh how we laughed and laughed... except I wasn't laughing. Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice!

>>21111026
Most important.
>>
>>21111070
>Well it makes sense. It helps them attract prey.

You don't need to be cute to get blood. Most normies you'll find in bars probably have below average standards anyway... also, they might be able to mesmerize the human mind regardless of their looks.

Or they get blood from somewhere else. But yeah, we're pretty visual beings, maybe vampires pick their "children" based on good looks too. But a humanoids CUTENESS is mostly defined by their personality though anyway!

>I will rather have disciples,thaumaturgy and lore of death

Human and werewolves are better at all schools of magic. It's a fact. Source? Trust me bro.

>Literally best. You live forever. Your soul mate lives forever. What not to love?

I think the physical realm is overrated, boring and limited. You're immortal anyway in SPIRIT... and to spirit I will return as soon as possible!

(I might miss the very physical pizzas though.)

As far as werewolves go. Well, it depends on the lore you subscribe to. In WoD for example vampires are undead fiends, they are hollow inside and struggle to keep their humanity. The only thing that brings them joy is the taste of blood. Meanwhile WEREWOLVES are hyper-alive. They are warriors and protect the Earth, they interact with spirits and can walk around in sunlight.

Yes, bad temper and fleas, but overall much better.
>>
FuckING REDDITNIGGERS GET OUT
>>
>>21110998
Vampire.
>Basically drug addicts whose drug of choice is human blood.
>without willing donors an enormous threat to innocent people.
>long lived not immortal.
>So long as their habit is fed their nice people, great at parties.
>sadly I've met just as many vamps that were suicidally stupid as those with reasonable intelligence.
>Vampirism does not equal genius.

Werewolf
> don't crave human blood/flesh.
>So long as a balance between the wolf and human sides is maintained and we're not poisoned we are in control of our actions.
>mortal not sure I'd want to live forever.
>the rest of your points are just subject to hygiene.
>less issues blending in with ordinary people than vampires.
>>
>>21111094
>But a humanoids CUTENESS is mostly defined by their personality though anyway!
I agree with this but if you are looking for snack you dont care about their personality. You just want it fast and easy so you will go after most basic bitches/fuckbois and thats where great physical attractiveness is a must. Vampires have it thanks to EVOLUTION! And probably magic.

>I think the physical realm is overrated, boring and limited. You're immortal anyway in SPIRIT... and to spirit I will return as soon as possible!
But when you die you leave people behind. Also watching your loved ones die is shit.

>Yes, bad temper and fleas, but overall much better.
Bad temper is not a small thing! Imagine going full retard and eating one of your friends!
>>
>>21111135
Lets ignore for a while that as a REAL and HONEST werewolf you are obviousky biased...

>>So long as a balance between the wolf and human sides is maintained and we're not poisoned we are in control of our actions.
Well that seems like a pretty big fucking minus

Also living longer>normal lifespan,deal with it

I dont see how werewolf got easier time blending in with humans
>>
>>21111156
I'll admit I'm probably a bit biased.
While both lycanthropy and Vampirism have their pros and cons, based on my experience and those of the "people" I've spoken with, vampirism has the bigger benefit of the massively increased lifespan but has equally massive downsides mainly the fact that sunlight is so unpleasant for them.
>>
>>21111153
But that's just an argument for vampires being physically attractive (on average) which isn't an argument for OVERALL cuteness. You pleb!

>But when you die you leave people behind.

Well, then just die after your family is dead...

>Also watching your loved ones die is shit.

They're on the other side. Spirit realm. No problem, reconnect eventually.

>Bad temper is not a small thing! Imagine going full retard and eating one of your friends!

Look at me. I have bad temper and am still great member of society!
>>
>>21111153
>eating a friend your pissed at.
Both Vampires and werewolves either learn patience or die shortly after being turned.
>>
>>21111054

In hindsight, this could have just been repressed autism.
>>
>>21111173

You wouldn't happen know how we link to whatever post got "21111111"? I tried Googling, but it didn't work.
>>
File: 1527618424551.jpg (539 KB, 1227x1416)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>21111169
Sunlight is already super unpleasant to me. You would not find a human who hates sun more. And that hate is mutual btw also albinos dont count

>>21111173
>They're on the other side. Spirit realm. No problem, reconnect eventually.
Yeah maybe. Or not. Cucking death is best thing about vampirism.

>Look at me. I have bad temper and am still great member of society!
Interacting with kebab/pizza delivery boy few times a week and not hurting him does not count because he is appeasing you with a food!
:^)

>>21111181
I would sooner trust a hungry/angry vampire than a hungry/angry werewolf
>>
>>21111295
A hungry/angry vamp will simply kill you.
A hungry/angry werewolf is only a serious threat to your safety a few nights a month. Plus there's the whole pack instinct i.e. The closer you are with a werewolf the more shenanigans you can pull before we lose our temper.
>>
>>21111295
>>21111295 I seriously doubt that. Sunlight literally can make my skin bleed if I stay there long enough. I am closest thing you can get to vampire/werewolf, but I don't consider myself as one. I suffer from genetic disease called erythropoietic protoporfyria.
>>
>>21111359

Sunlight would make a normal person's skin bleed if they stayed out long enough.
>>
>>21111367
this is what basement dwellers believe
>>
>>21111372

Actually I have a family and spend a lot of time outdoors. It's a fucking weird, I know. Anyway. A bitchin' sunburn will happen in a few hours if you just stand in the sun. If you picked a really hot day and stood in it from dawn till dusk you'd be blistering and bleeding by the end of the day.
>>
>>21111383
okay.
>>
>>21111372
But it's true.
>>
>>21104910
Bump for momo is kill
>>
>>21111831
Momo?
>>
>>21111238
It was about Jesus.

>>21111233
That's not very repressed.

>>21111295
>Cucking death is best thing about vampirism.

No. Other side is better than realm of physical limitations and pizza! One day you will understand.
>>
>>21111981

I wouldn't really say being a Vamper is cucking death. You could probably still get yourself killed/murdered if you weren't careful.
>>
>>21112000
If you're able to make it to 200 years then you've already lived 2-3x a life. And 200 shouldn't be that hard if you're not demented.
>>
>>21112016

Well, what I really meant is death could just off you in a more "Final Destination" fashion. Immortal =/= invincible.
>>
>>21112045
>doesn't know that vampire are SO COOL they even survive plane crashes
>>
File: CRUSADOR.jpg (385 KB, 1478x1896)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Was Jesus a vampire?
No, seriously, think about it.

The last supper. This wine is my blood. This bread is my flesh.

Rises on the third day. No one notices it.

He a vampire!!!
>>
File: jesuslich.jpg (179 KB, 606x758)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>21112062
No, Jesus was a lich. pic related.
>>
>>21112068

Whoa.
>>
>>21112051

PROOF! :D
>>
>>21112068
Dios Mio. Jesus was a Lich. Everything I believed in is a lie!! a lie!!
>>
>>21112088
My tarot cards confirmed it. That is more proof than any mortal could ask for...
>>
You know what I thought about it. Russian vampires. Russia is a very huge place. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some corpses rotting around here and there, substaining themselves on animals and humans in those wild lands.
>>
>>21112109

Bah!
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (141 KB, 220x260)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>21112142
>yfw divination works
>yfw my cards told me on the DAY precisely when I would get contacted and it happened

(The plane crash thing was a joke though, to be fair. I never asked that.)
>>
>>21112175
Everyone on /x/ is the absolute bottom of the society
>>
>>21111981
Physical realm is best
>cuck death
>obtain immortality
>have all the time in the world to practice magic,search for paranormal and eat pizza
Literally living the life that wont ever end
>>
>>21112140
Russians even got their own special breeds of vampires. Some anon was explaining them here few months ago
>>
You came back?
>>
>>21112208
>Physical realm is best

You think that because you forgot what is was before. Or maybe I'm just crazy... but I can hear the other realm whisper into my mind... metaphorically speaking, not literally. REMEMBER HUMAN! WHERE YOU TRULY COME FROM!

>>21112200
That's a little harsh. Also, remember the bottom has to carry a lot of weight!

>>21112253
You talking to me, kid?
>>
File: cooper you-came-back.jpg (44 KB, 600x342)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>21112253
>You came back?
>>
>>21112175

Contacted by a Vamper!?
>>
>>21112311
>vamper

I don't think so.
>>
>>21112285
You should not think or care about leaving this realm unless you have 100% of all paranormal achievments. Anything less is for quiters!
>>
File: 1500238339770.gif (78 KB, 480x269)
78 KB
78 KB GIF
>>21112357
>100% of all paranormal achievments
>tfw vampires all hiding away
>>
File: god_damn_it.jpg (130 KB, 350x632)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>21112175
what's your deck of choice?
>>
>>21112319

>>my cards told me on the DAY precisely when I would get contacted and it happened

What/who contacted you then?
>>
File: 06355a.jpg (204 KB, 1309x771)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>21112369
Golden Thread deck. It's so pretty and the only one that worked for me. I had a bunch of others before that I destroyed in rage... wasn't the fault of the decks, it was mine. I approached the whole topic of divination too emotional and biased, so the cards always told me what I wanted to hear and not what actually is and will be. The trolling was real.

Now I keep a book where I write down the results, meditate before to empty my mind and "pray" for truth. To keep an objective mind and compare in the future if the results have been true. It's not always right, but my % got much better than before.

Got one too?

>>21112381
I don't know. Something that claims not to be a vampire. I can't talk about it. But it did happen in REAL WORLD and not in my head.

Point is that my card pinned down the day precisely. It could have been a coincidence, of course. But you never know...
>>
File: 1529184353014.jpg (22 KB, 500x166)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>21112368
>about to meet a vampire
>VIDF kills them or makes them disappear
Every fucking time
>>
>>21112392

>can't talk about it

If someone did that to you, you'd call them a larper or a liar or something else mean!
>>
>>21112392
Yes, I have a number of decks but my favorite is a large sized Thoth deck from the 70s or 80s. I miss my old morgan greer deck, i lost it somewhere in a move.

I like the simple high contrast artwork of that golden thread deck, i would use it.
>>
>>21112410
God damn. VAMPIRE ELDERS! LET THE VAMPIRES TALK TO US NOW! STOP MAKING EVERY INNOCENT VAMPIRE WHO WANTS TO TALK TO US DISAPPEAR!
>>21112411
It's okay if you think I'm roleplaying. But I didn't say anything insane, did I? Contact can mean many mundane things.
>>
>>21112392
Can the cards predict if I win the lottery or not?
>>
>>21112427
>Yes, I have a number of decks

And what's your opinion about divination via cards? Do you feel (confirmation bias aside) that there's some true magical component involved?

>I miss my old morgan greer deck

Just looked it up and I recognize it now from several videos. Pretty cool.

>>21112436
You generally don't ask "Yes" or "No" because that's not the way they answer, but in theory you could ask and get the truth. :^)
>>
>>21112392
Really pretty deck.

I hope that someday you will be able to tell me what contacted you.

I also hope that its not a fucking schozophrenia like with that UK guy who believed that a vampire contacted him through telepathy and told him to go to that place...
>>
>>21112457
>I also hope that its not a fucking schozophrenia like with that UK guy who believed that a vampire contacted him through telepathy and told him to go to that place...

KEK. Oh god, yes... I had to think about that too. But he was so cute about it! He even admitted it might be all in his head.
>>
I have three decks.
One is a vampire deck
The other is a Nekro deck "I play with"
The other is my most prized deck of all, an erotic tarot deck.
>>
File: calling_police.jpg (22 KB, 497x279)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>21112492
>The other is my most prized deck of all, an erotic tarot deck.
>>
Anyways. I just went to youtube and googled real life vampires. I think I found them.
>>
>>21112454
Yes, among other things i believe they can act as a tool to access ESP faculties though it is probably highly dependent upon the particular person's skill and ability with it. I do not generally use them for fortune telling, more as a means to explore situations and events from a unique perspective to help clarify thoughts on some issue. They are also excellent for exploring the various dynamics of human existence from a meditational or contemplative standpoint.
>>
>>21112428

You had sex with it, didn't you?
>>
>>21112535
>highly dependent upon the particular person's skill and ability with it.

Makes me wonder if it depends more on your skill as a human or if the "skill" of the spirit or soul (or whatever is doing it) influencing you or a device has more weight.

>They are also excellent for exploring the various dynamics of human existence from a meditational or contemplative standpoint.

True.

>>21112541
I plan to die as a virgin. No joke. A pervert like you can't understand. Breeder!
>>
>>21112517
where link
>>
>>21112579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539xWgHhatM
>>
>>21112554
>of the spirit or soul influencing
I think they can both work together to increase the overal value of reading. The more complete your knowledge of tarot symbolism and the different layers of meaning hidden within, the better your vocabulary for understanding the nuances of meaning conveyed.
>>
File: 02.png (1.15 MB, 1265x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>21112592
Ask your deck if vampires are real...
>>
>>21112587
i would fuck him
>>
>tarot fags
Screw you guys I will learn something cool too
>>
>>21112602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS4j4JOufXA
>>
>>21112595
That sounds like a good reading to do over this weekend, will use a custom spread for it.
>>
>>21112625
Don't forget to clarify REAL, PHYSICAL REALM, IMMORTAL BLOOD-DRINKING vampires.
>>
>>21112632
CUTE,FEMALE
>>
>>21112632
I will make a clear distinction between physical as well as mythical manifestations of the vampire for the reading and attempt to get insight into both. Perhaps later tonight. I'm cooking dinner presently, and just happen to be using some fancy autismal herb pasta imported from germany.
>>
File: 456456745.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>21112632
>REAL, PHYSICAL REALM, IMMORTAL BLOOD-DRINKING vampires

Computer says no.
>>
>>21112682
Cool. I'm really curious about the results! I'm going to leave now to do work for a few hours now but I'll make a new thread tomorrow or tonight. Unless there's already one.

>>21112679
All vampires are male. And they are ALL homosexual and have a thing for human boys who happen to be Sagittarius.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (31 KB, 540x188)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGMHjSwxX6A
>>
>>21112694
I'll be sure to keep my wooden stakes near at hand in case any vampers jump out of the cards at me, but i'll bring a full report on it.
>>
>>21112623
Interesting...

Think I will start with the Bardon book. I only took.a quick glance at it and saw a chapter about.summoning nymphs for sex. So obviously as a good christian I closed the book again.
>>
>>21112554

I've only had sex with one woman my entire life. This makes me a pervert to you. Stop it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.