[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (43 KB, 480x360)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
How do I worship Saturn? I'm a young and extremely ambitious man who's almost certainly going to be worth at least $100 million in the next 5 to 6 years. Most people on this planet are literally programmed to respond with a script to certain information that I present them e.g. "you're anti-semitic!". I don't give a fuck about these people anymore. I'm fucking done. How come I manage to easily see through the media's bullshit, the political theatre, the eternal scam of usury and they don't? These people have done absolutely NOTHING for me while I run around trying to redpill everyone on race, women, traditionalism, etc. Nobody gives a shit. I'm only interested in me, my family and my friends. I don't give a shit about trying to turn basedboys in alphas and thots into housewives.

How do I worship Saturn and ensure I become in tune with my goals and dreams? Will Saturn give back to me if I give it something? Why else would the "elite" do it? I'm going to cryopreserve my body when I'm old and I will never, ever die because I fear death. I need to make sure I am healthy and wealthy for this to occur. Will worshipping Saturn help with my goals?
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (45 KB, 385x475)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>21107659
Worship the serpent
the path of yig maybe interesting to you >>21095533
>>
>>21107659
from my experience, no matter what you worship. you get what you need, not what you want.
>>
File: GalGadot.png (3.88 MB, 1440x2560)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
>>21107681
What's your experience?
>>
>>21107659
You sound like a huge bitch. Also, if you're only willing to worship Saturn if you get something back then youre disrespectful and not worthy his gifts anyway.

You think he's a fucking grocery market? Put in some coins to get stuff back. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>21107709
That's literally what I'm asking you broke fucking bum, what do I give to Saturn?
>>
>>21107725
Nothing. Because Saturn is an ancient God and not your little buddy that you give some offerings in exchange for power. You're an irrelevant no one. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>21107779
>complains about elites worshipping saturn in exchange for world domination
>he's not your buddy!

You are mentally ill and poor. Stop projecting, double chin.
>>
>>21107801
I never complained about elite worshipping Saturn in exchange for power. They aren't worshipping to GET power, they are worshipping him BECAUSE they already have power and have proven themselves worthy.

You on the other hand are some whiny cunt who wants to pursue Saturn only to get power for the first time in your pathetic life.
>>
>>21107801
>>>Stop projecting
>>>>>Proceeds to immediately project
>>
File: evrla841m1fz.jpg (478 KB, 597x766)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>21107807
>this is what the elites do
>you can't do it because you hurt my feelings

Does anyone without schizophrenia have any constructive advice?
>>
>>21107659
I think Saturn might be a machine, and the rings might be there to increase the frequencies it sends to our planet. I know it was/is worshiped by many but after looking at different theories and seeing sand manipulated into different shapes by different frequencies, I sort of explains the storm on the pole of Saturn. Then again it could be the God of Time.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>21107876
How do these people worship it though? Are there specific rituals/ceremonies?
>>
>>21107916
I don't know, it may similar to the romans Saturnalia, I would just research what I could find, even the crazy youtube videos.
>>
File: 1527035727902.jpg (80 KB, 850x400)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>21107659
>while I run around trying to redpill everyone on race, women, traditionalism
> I'm only interested in me etc.

also
>elite worship saturn (for whatever reason)
>elite decieve masses
>you try to redpill people

your fear (and hate) is making you irrational

i guarantee you that you won't die, only your body will
>>
>>21108077
You clearly didn't read what I said properly - I no longer care about anybody except me because these people don't do shit for me. I'm done with redpilling people. Keep up spiritfag
>>
>>21107659
>Red Pill Me On Saturn: The Remix
>>
File: falun.jpg (112 KB, 1440x889)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>21108116
ok then how about this:
>I need to make sure I am healthy
give falun gong a go because it's good for being healthy
http://falundafa.org/eng/eng/html/flg2016/flg2016.htm
and maybe it'll also help you with your fear

i know how it feels to be afraid of death
not a nice feeling
but don't worry, anon, everything's fine
>>
>>21107659
Isolate yourself from people that are non conductive to achieving your goals. Don't consume any substance, information, or anything at all if it won't help you reach your goals.

Design rituals around your activities (that should be oriented towards your goal). For these rituals you can use whatever methods you like, and you can find inspiration for symbolism in liber 777. Whatever you decide, be consistent.

Stay aware of the position of saturn in the sky and its transits to your natal plantes, points, and the houses it is transiting.
Have this in mind for ritual work, and for your daily life in general (Since Saturn is a slow moving planet there will be more stability than changes, and that is of course natural when we consider the nature of the planet)

By doing this you will be worshipping Saturn.
Remember that whatever your main objectives are, it is always helpful to become better in every way, physically and mentally.
You are offering to Saturn your time and effort, amongst other things that you might include in your rituals (remember they have to be centered around achievement of your goals)
Keep in mind that the most important offerings are your time and effort.
>>
>>21108233
Also, check those Binah doubles. Sphere of Saturn confirms I'm right
>>
>>21107659
You fucking eat babies. Do you even research saturn? If you have and you still want to worship him your are a huge piece of shit

sorry for being so rude, but it's awful

repent and find the Lord Jesus Christ
>>
>redpill everyone on race, women, traditionalism

nobody give this guy advice. he's clearly still fucking delusional and should work on being a smart and good person before tinkering with any occult shit
>>
>>21108291
>eat babies
>says the christard

>Jesus
>Yeshua
>Pyershwine
>Porcine, Swine
>"Yeshua, the son of Mary, hast become more unwholesome even than pig's flesh" - Talmud commentary, Rabbi Ismael Cohen
>Eating Christmass ham
>>
Saturn gives his gifts to his chosen and children. If you are not his chosen child he doesn't care about you. Like others said you don't just give Saturn gifts and expect things in return from him. If anything if you give him anything whether as an insult or worship all he will give you is trials and hardships. Within those hardships you can become brokened or stronger.
>>
File: theTalmud-min.gif (2.36 MB, 480x204)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>21108344
>>
File: Download.png (1 KB, 225x225)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>21108354
This.

/thread
>>
>>21107659
I've been worshiping Saturn for years now. I may not have a huge amount of power but I am very well respected in my community and am pretty well off. Also because I started worshiping Saturn dosent mean you get power automatically, it just means you are more favored among your piers and colleagues which can lead to power if used correctly.
>>
you* oops grammar error.
>>
>>21108586
>OP asks how to worship Saturn
>you: I have been worshiping Saturn for years!!!11
>Doesn't say how

Maybe you should worship Mercury, he might help with your low level IQ
>>
>>21108623
Sun is about Intelligence, not Mercury. Retard.
>>
>>21108623
damn
>>
File: 1524992686849.jpg (15 KB, 500x128)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Sleep on a bed of nails.

Don't masturbate.

Wear only one set of black clothing everywhere.

Carry black sesame seeds everywhere and put them on everything.

Eat babies.

Castrate your enemies and toss their genitals into the sea.
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (35 KB, 680x672)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
This might be the cringiest LARP I've read in a while. Bravo.
>>
File: jcon.jpg (46 KB, 600x450)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>21107659
Don't do it anon, your eternal soul is at stake.
>>
>>21108972
Fuck Christ and all of his follower's holier than thou attitude that they like to parrot.
>>
>>21108659
Uh oh looks like you've fallen for new age astrology. Hey here's a little advice for you since you're having a little trouble. You're wrong.
>>
File: 1529862060124.png (519 KB, 497x588)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>21108996
Bro, chill. Jesus loves you, dude.
>>
File: stare_boondocks.png (1.23 MB, 973x901)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>21107659
>I'm a young and extremely ambitious man who's almost certainly going to be worth at least $100 million in the next 5 to 6 years
Prove it, faggot. Get #saturnalia trending on Twitter.
>>
>>21109018
If he loved us he wouldn't have committed suicide by cop like an emo pre-teen. A real savior would have fought back AND won. Not like this feminine douchebag.
>>
What does Jupiter give? What about Neptune? Drugs? Music Ability?
>>
>>21107659
www.saturndeathcult.com
>>
>>21107659
Convert to Judaism
>>
File: crucified.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>21109043
Bro it wasn't a suicide by cop sort of deal he was conspired against and murdered.
He knew of this eventuality and died painfully so than people like you and me and anyone else to have ever lived to have a path toward heaven.
At the moment of his death he felt the pain of every sin to have ever been committed in the past and future.
He did it for you.
>>
>>21109024
Yea I know. I was just messing around because I'm bored. But you are right about one thing. I am a total faggot.
>>
>>21109134
I know that. I'm saying someone with true power would have been able to survive and set the world right instead of doing literally nothing. The fucker even knew he was going to get iced and did nothing. Don't give me any of that faggy dying for our sins bullshit. It's really creepy. You people act like a human sacrifice and cannibalism is totally normal and fixed things when it has only placated you retards into ruining the world.
>>
>>21107824
This is the most shocking image I have ever seen and its implications deeply upset me. I wish I had never seen this.
>>
File: 113-eye.png (13 KB, 256x256)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>21109794
Please elaborate sir
>>
>>21107659
the elite worship true power out of true respect and love, not to gain super powers.

thats what makes them elite. baka
>>
>>21109104
neptune is illusion

jupiter is power without remorse so it can sever you from your heart, i dont recommend it. can also be alotta fun tho
>>
>>21108116
hey love this makes you blackpilled, thats not a route most capable young men should take. you cant claim to be redpilled or redpill people when you give up, as a true baste man would only strive to improve his community.

we need to hit the reset button
>>
>>21107659
consider stepping out of yourself for a moment, son
>>
>>21107659
i think this should be asked earlier... but is there even evidence that "the elite" is worshiping Saturn?

also, whos the elite exactly?
>>
>51 replies
>nobody knows shit about worshipping saturn while claiming elite worship saturn

is this entire fucking board a psyop to distract normies and schizophrenics from kikery?
>>
File: Neptune.jpg (59 KB, 1024x1023)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>21107659
>not worshiping Neptune instead
go home pleb, worship your corrupt god elsewhere
>>
>>21110516
>>21110555
Give us some of that DMT
>>
>>21109005
How ironic because you're the one who has fallen for new age astrology. Traditionally, the SUN was the significator for intelligence and then with modern Astrology they changed it to Mercury, you absolute retard.

>Hellenistic astrology and particularly Valens though the Sun does seem to be a natural significator for the Nous or higher mind. Hence he describes the Sun as the light of the mind.
>>
>>21110448
>>21110448

they are The Real Thing

>>21110001
>>
>>21107659
> who's almost certainly going to be worth at least $100 million in the next 5 to 6 years

Delusion or reality?
>>
>>21108307

Trying to redpill people is smart and good. Also piss off, you're not my foreman.

>>21107824

What he is saying is that Saturn is like a woman. He associates his status with that of his worshippers, so he only answers the powerful people.
If you ask me, you are probably impatient and don't know how to speak to people properly. Look up Les Brown and Dale Carnagie.
>>
>>21110812
Saturn is being described as a "female" planet in some sources. I wouldn't use it to insult him though. No one should insult Saturn, he's as important as all the other planets and stars. He just values discipline, persistence and power.
>>
To get what you want here, you're gonna need to sacrifice several children, and then for that, you're really, really, reeaally gonna be fearing death lmao.

Why do you think Satanists want to live forever after they've raped and sacrificed thousands of kids? They're absolutely terrified of death.
>>
>>21110629
Listen you should just kill yourself now to preserve what little dignity you have left. You are completely wrong. You're sources of information are faulty as is your addled brain. The Sun has no influence over an individual at birth. Traditionally, the Moon has almost everything to do with personality. But you're too dim to see through the spook disinfo. So like I said, few slits of the wrist and it's over. Go for it pal and save us all some headache.
>>
>>21107659
eat shit and die
>>
>>21108354
This.
OP your best bet is to go to the richest guys you know and suck their dicks, and I mean suck them like your life depends on them cumming. OP being OP probably knows well enough though since he sucks dicks 28/14.
>>
>>21107659
Why worship Saturn when you can worship Jupiter?
>>
>>21107659
Eat hella ass
>>
>>21111470
Also this desu.
Eating ass has a surprising amount of paranormal properties.
>>
>>21111495
>Tb h filters to Desu
Gay shit
>>
>>21107916
I dont think anyone is doing anything real homie sorry
>>
I've read from a very reliable source that taking it up the butt ensures the closest spiritual connection to Saturn possible.
>>
File: 1530578244272.jpg (248 KB, 1104x1104)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>21107916
1. start a super secret awesome club
2. tell everyone that you're super secret awesome club will give them power and riches
3. convince the people who join your super secret awesome club to engage in incredibly compromising activities i.e. child rape, doing drugs, ritual murders, etc.
4. film the members of your super secret awesome club performing these activities
5. blackmail all the members of your super secret awesome club for anything you want

those are the steps to success.
>>
>>21107659
>I'm a young and extremely ambitious man who's almost certainly going to be worth at least $100 million in the next 5 to 6 years.

Is that how much daddy's inheritance is worth?
>>
>>21111248
Hellenistic astrology and particularly Valens though the Sun does seem to be a natural significator for the Nous or higher mind. Hence he describes the Sun as the light of the mind.

You can't read, apparently. It's okay. Your parents dropped you a lot as a baby, I assume?
>>
>>21111821
I can read just fine. You however lack the ability to discern truth from written text. Hellenistic astrology and Valens is all shit you dogmatic faggot. The Sun is the chariot of the sky, the Moon is the light of the Mind. Min is the root word for moon, and shows itself for many words in the English language relating to the mind. Min, mind, ment (latin), mentality, moment, minute (moon unit). You must be another victim of the public schooling system. Believe whatever written in front of you is the truth without giving it any critical thinking. Now I feel bad for calling out your blithering idiocy because really you're just a victim in this twisted world. As long as you kill yourself before procreating then I think we, as a society, should be fine.
>>
>>21111879
>Hellenistic astrology and Valens is all shit
>traditional Astrology that has been used for 2000 years and that almost all Astrology is based on is shit

The Moon isn't the light of the mind, you retarded nigger. It doesn't even make sense because all the Moon does is REFLECT THE LIGHT OF THE SUN. It's the Sun but in a way weaker version. The Moon also is the body that keeps changing the most (from full to nothing) which resembles the cycle of life and death = the body.

Please post your "legit" sources. Can't wait.
>>
>>21111966
Again you can only think what is written for you. I will give you another piece of advice. Everything written about astrology is lies. You think they would ever let you stupid goys in on this knowledge? No. You are a lemming. You are too retarded to reason with. Use that gods given gift of reasoning and intuition and think for yourself you fucked up mess. The Moon, contrary to popular belief, is not the reflection of the Sun. See just another lie you've fallen for. Please end your life and stop disrespecting powers you have no understanding of.
>>
>>21112071
>can't link a single source
>isn't a retarded nigger

Yeah, pick only one.
>>
>>21112091
>still needs an authority figure to spoonfeed him the truths of the universe
you are the eternal brainlet and you talk like a bot
>>
>>21112102
>t. retarded schizophrenic who thinks studying an approved method and ancient practice is being "spoonfed"

Yeah, keep listening to the voices in your head then but don't pretend you know shit about Astrology.
>>
>>21111718
That's the basic scheme of control in these elite secret societies. The upper levels don't usually partake in these activities. It's quite ruthless.
>>
>>21112112
>approved method and ancient practice
According to whom? Your gatekeeping shills? Of course because they don't want you in on this, so they've flooded their disinfo into your mind through their books and authors.

You glow in the dark nigger. You are so far gone I really do think suicide is the best course of action for you at this point. That is if I thought you were human and not just a script doing a lousy job coming off as human.
>>
>>21112141
>says the Sun isn't the seat of intelligence
>can't quote a single source besides his autistic opinion "m-muh Moon!"

Into the trash you go.
>>
>>21112154
I see that not only can you not comprehend anything written thus far, you can only communicate in memes and can't actually entertain a thought without accepting it first. You have to be at least 18 to post here kid. I'm done with your nonsense.
>>
>>21110845
why do you put female in quotation and why would it be an insult? are you an incel?
>>
>>21112141
>Le everything is a conspiracy

fuck off back to pol
>>
>>21112178
your only arguments are "brainlet" "kill yourself" "everything you know is a lie" "stupid goy" and "faggot" so dont whine about memes you retarded idiot
>>
>>21112991
Because I personally don't see Saturn as a female energy at all. I'm a woman myself.
>>
>>21113061
then youre retarded. how is saturn not female energy when masculine energy is something like mars, destructive and violent
>>
>>21113095
Cold, rational, authoritarian and restrictive...

How the fuck are those traits more feminine than masculine? Yes, Mars is clearly male but that doesn't mean Saturns traits aren't male as well. Also, in myth Saturn is very clearly a male too.
>>
>>21112991
Are you an incel if you're a permavirgin, or are you only an incel if you're buttranged about it and blame/hate women for it?

I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never get laid in this lifetime, but I blame no one but myself and hold no resentment towards anyone but myself for it.
>>
>>21113122
What are Queens
What are Witches.
>>
>>21113145
you are just celibate but the fact that you "blame yourself" means that it is not really your voluntary choice, so you still believe that you should have gotten laid for a reason other than you actively seeking it. that is what an incel is.
>>
>>21113152
Are you retarded? I could literally reply with:

Hurrr what are FEMALE WARRIORS? WHAT ARE FEMALE ATHELETES? And then argue that Mars is female.

Fact is, cold, rational and authoritarian are GENERALLY speaking traits more associated with men and not women. Women tend to be more more emotional and receptive than men. Saturn is the opposite of that.
>>
>>21113354
but youre completely wrong, nowhere in the world are men GENERALLY associated with being cold and rational.
>>
>>21113354
>>21113434
in GENERAL terms, man has always been a brute, unless youre talking about a sage/elder figure, which is not even exclusive to man, as the sage old woman is an older trope. now kill yourself.
>>
>>21113434
Holy shit lol. It's scientifically proven that male brains are more rational and "cold" than females.
>>
>>21113453
LMAO
so now your argument is science?
is astrology based on actual science now?
cultural myths and archetypes are a different field you idiot.
>>
>>21113478
Yes? Astrology is based on science, it's a mix. It's not just hippie spirituality. They calculated, they used mathematics and constellations which is VERY science based.

Men on average are more rational and less emotional than women. Everyone knows that, it's just reality. If you're unable to understand that, then you're literally retarded.

Yes some women are rational, cold and in leadership positions. But some women are also destructive and warriorlike so by your logic they are Mars as well.
>>
>>21113513
You seem to be unable to grasp that astrology "traits" are based on cultural myths and not on actual 21st century society.
>>
>>21107659
the third step is to remove your own genitalia and burn it at the altar of Lord Sheklemeister
>>
File: 1529556925427.jpg (68 KB, 652x760)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>21107659
help a bro out and make me famous too
also requesting spooky pics of mars
>>
>>21113541
>implying people had no grasp of human psychology and general gender traits in the past (?????)
>>
>>21107659
Great post until you said you want to worship saturn. So you have come this far in your enlightenment just to give it all up and become a worshipping pussy cuck. Saturn is responsible for all of it, saturn rules all this mess. Don't be a cunt, don't worship anything, don't give your fucking power away.
If you worship saturn you might as well go worship the jews and let some thot fuck you over.
>>
>>21113035
If you read my posts in their entirety, you would realize that you're wrong and should refrain from making a fool of yourself in the future, maybe even ending your life prematurely to this board's benefit.

>>21113021
do you know where you are?
>>
>>21113145
Sounds like you've internalized the hateful rhetoric that normies are always spouting when discussing the unattractive and unlucky. Resentment towards those who perpetuate the current individualistic, hedonistic paradigm in courtship is natural and wholly justified. In a traditional, healthy society you would not be ostracized and ignored just because you may be ugly and autistic, assuming you have any other positive qualities and, like almost everybody, have something to contribute to your community.
>>
>>21113737
You are stupid lol
>>
>>21113746
lmao you literally reused the "kill yourself" argument while telling me I was wrong
>>
>>21113800
It's not an argument retard. It's a piece of advice. A call to action if you will. Please take it.
>>
>>21107659
I would tell you but your heart is not present. You wish to take what cannot be traded.

I am guessing this is why no one in the thread has told you either.

>Sage
>>
>>21113809
You’re obviously very unstable and so you will never be a powerful person. I mean really, asking 4chan how you can worship Saturn and be succesful? I’m laughing my ass off over here.
>>
>>21113821
>implying I'm OP
I'm not. You are just adorably stupid. I just hate you retarded faggots besmirching powers beyond your comprehension. Your deaths would bring them great relief.
>>
>>21107659
> almost certainly going to be worth at least $100 million in the next 5 to 6 years.
Sounds like you should worship your daddies cawk
>>
>>21113513
Seems rational and correct.

Some just want to make you suffer by telling you that you are wrong. "People" like that should be left alone to deal with their pain.
>>
>>21113828
When you look at yourself in the mirror I bet you always feel embarassed. Only teenagers think insults are good discourse.
>>
>>21113870
I R O N Y
>>
>>21113870
Don't project your insecurities on me you little wretch. I'm better off now than I've ever been. It's a masculine trait to throw insults without feeling emotionally attacked, so stop crying you effeminate homo and stay on topic.
>>
>>21113875
Could you be any more underage?
>>
>>21113892
The topic is that you have zero arguments for the things you believe and instead cry faggot at anyone who exposes your dumb views
>>
>>21113902
I actually do have arguments previously stated in this thread but you are hung up on not reading through them and instead are flinging shit. You stubborn cunt with your head in the sand.
>>
>>21107659
It's just a big ball of ice and gas. What is the point?
>>
>>21113916
I did read them, and you don’t seem to know what an argument is, because you just made claims with zero evidence.
>>
>>21113931
If you did read them and understood the words transcribed on the screen in front of you, you would know that my claim is that "evidence" for knowing about the planets and stars comes from intuition and personal study, not from books written by nefarious individuals. So fuck off with your babby need to be breast fed the facts of life in written form, you stunted manchild.
>>
>>21113944
you realized that your posts combined are also a form of literature?
are you a nefarious individual too? I mean, you wrote words.

Holy fuck you are retarded. Yeah, intuition my ass, if it weren’t for books you wouldn’t even know of the planets existence.
>>
>>21108307
This. Trying to box in and generalize billions of people, black and white thinking, both of these things are retarded autist thinking. Sage this shitty thread until OP decides to leave his tree house and see what the real world is like.
>>
>>21107659
Fucking and sacrificing children. But there is no way back from this. Is money really worth it?
>>
>>21113951
Ugh you are exceptionally stupid. Writing words does not make the person nefarious, writing false testimonies does. Are you really this desperate to jab at me that you have to resort to this logical fallacy. Wew. And then you manage to top this idiocy with the claim you need books to know of the planets' existence. Nigger just look at the sky at night. You can see them. Cultures all over the world could see them hundreds of years ago and knew of their nature. Fuck dude just stop posting.
>>
>>21113980
You made the claim that the moon does not reflect the Sun’s light but that it is instead the mind. What "personal study" did you do to reach this conclusion?

You’re ridiculous, you expect me to believe that you personally observed the sky to study the planets? Funny that you speak of "cultures all over the world from hundred of years ago". Do you know that from intuition or from personal study?
>>
>>21114002
It doesn't because round surfaces do not reflect light the way the Moon supposedly reflects light from the Sun. That's just one example.

And yes I personally study the heavenly bodies with a telescope gifted to me by a family friend. As for the cultures thing yes you can deduce with intuition that people hundreds of years ago were capable of tilting their heads at an upward angle and using their eyes to measure visual stimuli on a clear night. Are you really this dense? Is someone taking care of you? I really want to know.
>>
>>21114023
did you also learn physics from intuition?

just face it, you don’t have an argument to back your claims and what you stupidly believe is probably from some book.

how did you deduce that the Sun is the chariot of the sky?
>>
>>21114059
>did you also learn physics from intuition
I actually did but that's another story for another thread. Same goes for math, language, and some of history.

Hear this faggot. Nothing I believe is written in any published work in this day and age. Know this (except for the chariot thing which I liked from the Greek's interpretation of Helios).

As for the Sun being the chariot of the sky (this is a metaphor, don't take it literally please if you know the difference), it's rays are responsible for nourishing life below it for that is what its duties are for or at least were once upon a time. The other heavenly bodies have their own responsibilities, for lack of a better word. Mercury and Venus stick closely to it much like the horses tied to a chariot, whereas Mars, Saturn and Jupiter are unbound to the Sun.
>>
>>21107659
dude I'm pretty sure you're just autistic
>>
>>21113764
Society is killing itself by making people untouchables. Oh and blaming the victims. Fuck that.
>>
>>21110845

Alright wait, I'm confused. Is Saturn Moloch? This thread says the elites worship Saturn, elsewhere it is said they worship Moloch...Both have a thing for kids.

>He just values discipline, persistence and power.

I haven't heard of that before. He sounds like the patron deity of /fit/. Kinda hard to believe the frail-bodied and subversive elites would worship such a deity or that he would favour them considering their tactics of demoralization and promotion of inclusion (such as fat acceptance) to the detriment of merit and betterment.

>>21112991

Questioning a man's manhood has been a way of insulting for aeons.
>>
>>21107659
>I'm only interested in me, my family and my friends.
you're not ready then, you should be willing to sacrifice everyone, including your family and friends. good luck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.