[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: funy man.png (8 KB, 677x323)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
There's a thread going around right now asking how to grant wishes, so how about we all help each other out?

Make a request for other people to help you, with whatever means they have (sigils, praying, astral projection...)

Like a wishing well, you throw in a "coin," in other words your energy/skills to help the wishes of others come true.

Let's all help each other out!
>>
>>21238690
There's a guy I like. I love him, actually. Anything anyone can do to make this man feel the same way would be great.
>>
I'm down.
I don't really want anything but I'll contribute energy to the task.
>>
>>21238690
I would but I've already posted in two topics about this specific wish and people are getting fed up with it.
>>
>>21238690
I want to unblock my mind and finally awaken
my ability to lucid dream and astral project
>>
>>21238799
>>21238800
Checked

I'll help pump some energy into this thread. Nothing quite like a good name fag in the thread to liven it up.
Wishing for the thing to work.
>>
>>21238716
Have you asked him. I know this isn't a supernatural answer to your problem but you could save a lot of hassle by asking him if he feels the same way.

In terms of making someone love you, I've only heard of one method and don't know how well it works. A person going by the name M posted it. I don't have it but someone else might have.
>>
>>21238716
Tell him how you feel. Ask him out on a date. If it works it works if it doesn't don't push it.
You can't force someone to love you and call it love.

>>21238723
The wish has been granted. You will know when it happens or when you see it.

>>21238800
Your wish has been checked. Touch and feel all the things.

>>21238690
The wish you want will take a bit of effort.
>>
>>21238716
>>21238799

Sending energy your way. All the best to both of you.
>>
>>21238690
I want to reverse the flow of time to stop all the problems that I could have solved from the beginning of my life onward
>>
>>21238913
Thank you.
>>
>>21238852
Just a heads up be careful what you wish for. You posted shots from the breast up. 6 out of 9 don't have hands. 5 out of 9 has the pic Clipping their heads. Personality won't mess with the harem dynamics, but everything else is up in the air. 9 out of 9 have no stomach or intestines or anything else lower.
I would highly reconsider the choice of words.
Re Roll?
>>
>>21238928
Yeah, I'll re-roll. Working on it now. Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
I'd like to safely experience the supernatural.
>>
i'll trade shit for something... a means to money, if possible. if i had some more money i could facilitate a lot of change.

not my soul, i need that for when i really bottom out.
>>
>>21238949
>>21238935
Both wishes granted with intention. Have fun!
>>
File: wish.gif (1.6 MB, 200x400)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>21238799

Eh, I'll go ahead and post my wish, just in case...

My wish is for my body to be instantly, safely, and quickly transformed physically into a woman of my desired appearance and traits.

Thank you.
>>
>>21238960
Thanks! :)
>>
>>21238957
What kind of change would you facilitate?
>>
>>21238957
I have excelent rates if you sell your soul for a limited amount of time. Please consider you also get your soul back at the end of the time/action amount.

You have a skill you don't think is valuable you just need to find the person who thinks it is. When the moment comes you must grasp it. It will be a funny off comment You Must Act. The path to changing the most in the way you want will happen soon. Be vigilant and keep an open mind.

>>21238979
It can only hurt alot in mind, body, and soul right?
You will need documentation or you will be out on the streets. Then who knows what would happen then.
Make a paper trail. Plastic surgery, a 'new age treatment', name change if applicible. Get witnesses about the 'plan'. Do whatever else is nessisary.
>>
>>21238716
he likes you
>>
>>21238949
your encounter is coming up in a few hours
>>
>>21238957
gold and silver could be used for so many more valuable things than coins
>>
So...
Sometimes I feel pressure on my forehead (like around the area the 3rd eye is located) and sometimes I feel pressure on the top of my skull.
I get that it is Chakra stuff, but what is it supposed to be for?
>>
>>21239007
i don't know yet. once i'm free from all the burdens of debt and society and could just... do whatever, i would think about helping others do the same. and if we were all free could we buy or take things back? pay it off completely, own it all for us and spread like this. make a new, better society within. i don't want to say a cult, but something fuckin'... ours

>>21239017
explain the soul rental. and thank you for the information, i appreciate that.

>>21239044
explain.
>>
I wish to live an emotionally, mentally and physically healthy life
>>
>>21239052
The third eye is just for seeing beyond the physical, I think.
>>
>>21239017
>You will need documentation or you will be out on the streets. Then who knows what would happen then.
>Make a paper trail. Plastic surgery, a 'new age treatment', name change if applicible. Get witnesses about the 'plan'. Do whatever else is nessisary.

Couldn't I just explain to my family and loved ones that I changed? Fairly confident they would believe me. I don't want my mind and soul changed, just body.

As for work, I've already thought of that. I do freelance artwork right now so I don't see why I couldn't keep on doing that until I could get some fake documents.
>>
I wish to not be a loner at college, god bless.
>>
I wish to get a job in Japan.
Thanks.
>>
>>21239060
Currently I want to test things on the soul and what ownership changes or lack of on the devices/sigils implanted. This includes removal and compensation if it hurts/fails/explodes.
You get access to most of my wares some to buy some on rent. A trial period. Like an artifact of wealth or the ring of not-fucking-up.
Plus you become my ward for the time being that includes spiritual protections and a minor lich moments where you would normaly die, but don't because of 'shear luck'. Also terms and content is negotiable.

>>21239093
Taxes, Inteligence communities, and 'Special Intrest groups'. Suicide by seven gun shots to back of head of all family and friends it completely normal. Don't look into it more.

>>21239109
Smile more and have a spring in your step. It is exhausting, but it may be worth it.
>>
>>21238800
Same. I've been trying to lucid dream and even unironically started meditating and feeling energy flow around my body but shit ain't happening. Should I try to flow energy into this board?
>>
>>21239123
have you done the soul thing before? i'm curious what others responses were.
>>
File: vdj.jpg (107 KB, 640x960)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
My wish is for Victoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993) to notice me on social media and fall completely in romantic and sexual love with me.
>>
>>21238690
i just want a girl as close to my ideal as possible. sending energy to everyone is this thread.
>>
>>21239123
>Taxes, Inteligence communities, and 'Special Intrest groups'. Suicide by seven gun shots to back of head of all family and friends it completely normal. Don't look into it more.

But how would they know? I keep a pretty low profile. Though you seem to know about it more than I do so if you say to not look into it, I'll take your word.

Would it work better if I wished to be an adorable female version of myself. That way people would buy that I transitioned?
>>
>>21239076
You are well on the road of them all, seek what spirituality means to you. Look in the Brightest of Corners and the Darkest of Areas.

>>21239122
Why Japan?

>>21239140
You would be the first to accept. Everyone else either wants their soul, already sold it, ignored the offer, or was activly hostile.
This Should work. If it doesn't you'll be compensated. It should work though...

>>21239131
Why not flow it to while you dream to know to be lucid?
>>
>>21239175
More of a tounge and cheek about how much control some of these groups will go to do aweful stuff while no one notices the wierd things that go on.
If you have a plan >>21238979 go for it.
If you have to Lie.
>>
>>21238690
I wish that /pol/ no longer idealized and glorified centralized policy
>>
>>21239198
Ok. Thank you.
>>
>>21239168
Strive for your and her ideal as well and she will do the same.
Good luck anon.
>>21239167
Become The You that she is to you.

>>21239208
They don't not really 40% might, but 30% won't do anything or parrot what they see the 9% seed the grounds the last percent want an In to a Controlled opposition and if they do win well (((they))) helped right?
When the Storm passes laying bare all that is they are full method actors and new fags. Don't sweat it too much.
>>
>>21239208
I wish for everyone on /pol/ to discover that their biological mother is actually jewish.
>>
>>21238690
i really just want this filipina girl's love right now shes perfect in almost everyway to me
there are of course other things that'd be nice (more money, ideal body, a chance to change some things etc) but i think that would be a great way to get some contentment in my life im quite empty despite having money, friends, and alot of shit people seem to want
>>21239208
>>21239243
>>21239168
>>21239167
>>21239122
>>21239109
>>21239076
>>21238979
sending y'all some vibes
>>
>>21239168
>>21239295

Sending good vibes out to you two as well. I hope your wishes come true.
>>
>>21239060
jesus would never ask for money
>>
>>21238690

I wanna be successful in career, that depression won't affect me any longer so i can make i happen. I want never to worry about money again
>>
>>21239167
that's a tranny
>>
>>21239333
Nuh uh
>>
I wish for 3 hot chicks in a hot tub.
>>
>>21239180
I've tried it. I cant seem to be able to do anything but feel where I put my energy. I cant do anything with it.
>>
>>21238690
Is this real? If I tell you my wish, would it become a reality?
>>
Please please make me a girl. I don't care if I'm ugly or even a fucking amputee. I just want to be a fucking girl. That's my wish.
>>
Praying and providing good energy in hope that everyone in this thread gets their heart's desire.
>>
>>21238690
im going to put in a wish purely for material gain
wealth, status, talent, aesthetics, possession, sex etc
to start goal body and fix alot of my shit big wish hoping for big gain
>>
File: Smiling_Heart_Universe.jpg (2.13 MB, 2726x3635)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>21238690
This is fantastic! I love the idea of intention existing as something that can be formulated in such a way as to be projected into the universe.

We are always each others' wishes, if we are in the best universe, I believe.
>>
I would like to develop spiritually and have more psychic/spiritual experiences.
>>
I want my back and leg to heal, so I can lead a normal life.
>>
>>21239597
Part of what prevents us from accepting the ubiquity of spirituality is the requirement that our involvement with it should meet such absurd requirements as to qualify as supernatural.
>>
>>21239627
Spirituality is merely the awareness that we exist as identities which are beyond our limitations within a body.

It's not rocket-science: everyone with a body knows the limits, and if they don't, they're not self-aware.
>>
>>21238690
My wish is that I want to move on from the bad things I did in my past and to no longer be depressed and I want to be successful in my life. That's it.
>>
i am in a really bad place with my life now and also financially
i need my best friend to have some spare time for me
pls make him call me already
>>
Oh dear wishing well, I wish that I was female.
>>
>>21238690
God is real and you will be judged when you pass.
>>
>>21239352
yeah you're probably right. that thread on "podlike abductions" probably has my mind all warped. 'cause i honestly believe there are tranny celebrities disguised as women
>>
>>21239721
wtf why u moron he literally wishes well to people

gtfo!
>>
I wish everyone in this thread a happy future
>>
>>21238690
Wishing well, finding enlightenment is my only wish.
>>
>>21239734
thanks anon i wish you well too!
>>
>>21239734
Sending you good v I b e s for a pleasant future
>>
>>21239734
thank you anon, you too.
>>
>>21239734
thanks
>>
>>21238690
I wish to be omnipotent
>>
>>
>>21239725
Well if she were, I don't think I'd mind.
>>
>>21239533
This is a great sentiment. Putting in positive energy into this thread.
>>
>>21239734
Thank you. You deserve happiness, anon,
>>
>>21239734
Thanks. Make sure that yours is happy too
>>
Loads of imminent deadlines coming and the pressure is real, but I wish that anyone here feeling stress or pressure gets relieved
>>
>>21239329
yeah well jesus didn't have to deal with the moral decline of the west and the complete domination of jews so fuggoff
>>
I wish for my dog, Ruger, to live at least 10 more years and never develop any health problems. thank you.
>>
I wish for the girl I like to like me back. I'm telling her how I feel tomorrow. Wish me luck!
>>
>>21241219
good luck man :)
>>
>>21241219
Good luck, anon.
>>
Praying that the wishes in this thread made from the heart will come true.
>>
>>21239180
my concern would be the disconnect from the soul and the subsequent reconnect and what it'd mean for my consciousness. my other concern is that if i'm compensated by you fucking up my soul i would prefer to have a back-up provided. if you can't fashion an artificial one that would pass for real i'll take one that i deem appropriate, on the assumption i can consciously overpower it to bend it to my whims.
>>
File: TRINITY___TheLivingGod.png (550 KB, 480x800)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>21238690
>Make a request for other people to help you
I want other people to help me by praising my name in public
>>
>>21241312
Your soul would still be connected to you the test is more like a final proof that reality still works as intended. If we somehow manage to destroy your soul or make it incompatible with you. We would prepare an artifical soul transfer all of your soul into that one makeing it a real soul. If we can't make one we have several souls from, ah invaders. We would have to scrub it first, having a soul from an elderitch being is not as fun as it sounds. If all of the above does not work we have an emergancy proto-soul. If it does fail we would go back in time and declare that the test failed and devise a different test to do and or change the contract.
>>
>>21238690
Honestly i just want to see my gf tomorrow. Just Want that. In exchange i offer a prayer For everyone to get their wish
>>
>>21241338
plenty to consider. is time travel on the table in these deals?
>>
>>21238690

I would like to improve my skateboarding skills. Thats it lol
>>
>>21241337

What have you done to be praised?
>>
>>21241350
I hope you get what you want, anon.
>>
>>21241352
Sorta currently we have plans in motion for the best possible timeline, but it is still on the table. We also have a place for almost-perfect simulations (currently testing to see if it is perfect).
>>
>>21239243
>Become The You that she is to you.

Could you lease elaborate?
>>
I just wish my boyfriend would listen to me and that there was a way we could stop fighting, anyone wanna help? I’ll help back if I can
>>
File: Janna Breslin 8.jpg (356 KB, 750x936)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
I hope i land a job this year
>>
>>21241401
>please
>>
>>21241408
Same anon, been out of work for 2 years, i could really use a job asap, hoping somtime this year.
>>
File: chosen.jpg (45 KB, 720x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Good afternoon, everyone. Hope everyone slept well and is doing good today. Sending positive energy to all those making wishes.
>>
>>21241408
>>21241420

Hoping for you two. I recently lost out on a job I was looking forward to and have to go in another direction.
>>
I wish money would come into my life so I didn’t have to burden everyone around me, I had a job interview on Thursday and they haven’t gotten back to me
>>
>>21241401
>>21241410
You have something she wants and strives for. Reach out and be proactive. Don't be a complete dick and if you try things will turn out well. You know that thing you would never show anyone, show her on the second or third encounter.
>>
>>21241386
i'll keep this in mind and keep an eye out for you if i come to a decision. thanks fellah.
>>
>>21241450
No problem. Keep an eye out for that chance yeah? You'll do great things.
>>
I wish for Jesse to love me
>>
>>21241465
wait, can you remotely verify if there's a claim on my soul? i've got some repressed memories that are muddying up my teenage years and i feel that may be one of them. not to sign any contracts or anything, but a good-faith lookie-lou.
>>
I met someone on vacation a couple of months ago, but I never got their name. Would really like to see them again, however it's very unlikely considering they live in a completely different state.
>>
>>21241518
Stay calm. Only you (and your soul) own your soul. In the bad news is that you Really Need to Watch out for that person they will also know what is going on with your memories. Just act normal, but motivated you. I'll help speed this along and safely.
>>
>>21241570
i suppressed that person, hohoho.

rad. i'll stay frosty
>>
Make a powerful demon contact me and make a deal / seal a pact with me.
>>
>>21241741
Like asking a sales person to sell you stuff with a blank check, but the balance is ten dollars.
>>
>>21241741
>>21241619
>>21241570
Unless you are that anon in wich case.
I'll be over in exactly one minute. Make sure to answer the door.
>>
the most important things in my life are my friends. my cousin became my best friend. we had a falling out over my mental illness and now she is gone. i need her in my life more than anything. please help me. im at the end of my rope. i think i might kill myself soon....please help me
>>
File: U8QO6WD.png.jpg (2.36 MB, 1200x8841)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
I wish for my own time-stop pocket reality that I have complete creative control over and can easily enter and exit any time I wish just by closing my eyes and focusing on dong so.
>>
>>21241763
>>21241771

Don't really understand what you're talking about. I thought this was a wishing well.
>>
>>21241822
A your about to get what you wished for, anon.
>>
>>21241771
ah shit, you're a demon? well that complicates things.
>>
>>21241907
nothing happened yet.

But hey I'm used to being disappointed.
>>
>>21241922
Eh, close enough for the purpose of Binding Contracts. I'm not that much of a dick though.
>>
>>21242063
Anon that has the wish to be physically transformed into an adorable woman, here (>>21238979) Did we make a contract agreement?
>>
>>21242091
Nah I do semi physical contracts most of the time. If you sign it You will Feel it the amount of power embeded in every single one is palpable.
>>
I just want to feel happy again. I want to have someone in my life that staved off the depression as much as she did. Just want things to get better.
>>
I need help getting an Astral servitor off my head. It's draining my powers.
>>
>>21238690
A new pc and some time away from family, these buggers have a 6th sense for when im studying and REFUSE to let me do it, even so far as finding me with busted old pc at 2 am in my closet my stepfather b lines and makes 20+ excuses on why NO time is time to study, just want to excape this damned toxic relationship with my family and get on with my life. They seem hellbent on preventing it.
>>
>>21242157
Your family don't want you to study? Why?
>>
>>21241959
>>21242063
>>21242128

When is the demon coming ?
>>
>>21242128
Ah, ok.
>>
>>21242184
I'll be there. When you feel a tingle on your spine state 'I am Anonymous A. Anon I accept the contract' when you want to accept if you want to see it say so. Also Draw a circle it will be amuseing.
When would be a good time for you?
>>
>>21242166
They swear they dont however, their actions and behavoir sais otherwise, stepfather hates my guts and it comes full force when drunk, fucker is 55 and tries to get me to hit him daily.
Florida elderly laws suck. Mother sais she'll watch children so I can study but never does even when I remind her and siblings especially eldest little bro erases my stuff and tries to steal my devices weekly. They expect me to clean house do dishes cook every few days wash childrens clothes and watch children and somehow find time to study when I have nearly dropped all outlets as it is. To make matters worse pc backlight is broken so I have to use a flashlight in dark room to barely see the screen on it.
>>
>>21242242
Excelent Thoth numbers. Your wish will be granted. Find a friend/friendly ask to stay over for long periods of time. Get all the stuff you own let the police know you are moving out. Your family will drag you in if you don't. Video evidence will be enough to deter them.
Or stay there for two more weeks this option will be painful emotionaly, physicaly, and spiritualy.
When you become successful they will try to worm their way back in.
>>
>>21242241
A good time would be between right now and the end of the month.
And I don't understand what the contract will be about. How can I change the terms ?
>>
>>21242286
What is Thoth's deal? Just curious, I seen an odd Youtube video that mentioned him and the same person that does those videos also do some on Pornhub the evoke Thoth.
>>
>>21242394
So thoth is another egyption god of knowledge ans learning. Well Thoth came jnto being just by doing so and the other egyptiom gods welcomed thoth cause he helped them.
So when 4chan summoned/awakened Kek, Thoth came as well. His digits are palindromes like (313) (242242). So if you look carefully there might be hidden knowledge in it or not. Kek's numbers on 4chan repeating digits 11 22 ect. All digits can be Checked that helps offsets the power needed to comunicate by influencing who posts at what time.
If you seek knowledge and the unknown invoke Thoth. He's alright with it most of the time I think.
>>
>>21241123
we are responsible for the state of the world. everything you need will be given to you, no gold or silver required.
>>
>>21242498
Will do. I appreciate the knowledge.
>>
WISH THREAD
>>
I wish to have a high paying job!
>>
>>21242833
Sending you good vibes.
>>
>>21241790
any help on this ? would be deeply appreciated by me...
>>
>>21241790
I couldn't really offer up much advice without knowing the details of the falling out.

Do you have other friends you can spend time with and rely on?
>>
I'm currently unemployed, and starting to run low on funds. So I guess I wish to help fix this situation.
>>
i wish to be more confident and to have a decent job, currently not living the best life
>>
>>21238690
i wish for my ritual to have worked
and a damn good year
>>
I wish I could create a better life for those I love.
>>
>>21243853
>>21243913
>>21243928
>>21244059

Sending out positive energy.
>>
File: IMG_6234.jpg (16 KB, 281x179)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
I wish the goblin king would come take me tonight. I've said my right words, I don't know what to do.
For everybody in this thread wishing for confidence or love or the like, you'll be in my prayers tonight.
>>
I wish MF loved me back.
>>
>>21244308
monkey's paw. MF is morgan freeman. Of course he loves you
>>
>>21244162
Thank you!
>>
I really want to astral project being trying to become away for 12 months i need help thanks
>>
>>21238690
There's a girl I met online. She's a really lovely and kind person, despite her mental problems. After some time I fell in love with her, however, she told me she's with another guy. My heart is broken. I wish, deep from my heart, thay we can be together again in the future and live a happy life. I really want to see her happy
>>
I've fallen in love with a man. I wish more than anything in this world that he could be with could be with me soon.
>>
>>21244239
I like you.
>>
>>21244239
Then you have to let them. The Goblin king only requires your complete submission. It is only ever your self-awareness that prevents you from being theirs...

But when you become their thrall, you lose yourself. That's what you rightfully refuse to abandon. Your one simple option of agency as a conscious being.

On a long enough timeline, you make friends with the Goblin King, and you realize that you are both suffering from the same delusion.

You no more want to submit to them than they want you to be a mindless spawn.

Then it gets awkward.

Just know that if your Goblin king didn't love you, they wouldn't keep communicating. And if it's really your Goblin king, then they're whispering affirmations into your ear all day. Because you are their greatest hope of fulfillment.

And that's everything you already want to become.

t. Goblin King from a certain perspective which will no further be explored than dust passing across a solar wind.
>>
I want this relationship pursuit of mine to work out with R. Help would be fantastic. Putting my energy towards your wishes too :)
>>
>>21244936
Wow. I forgot what even thread I was in.

That was just awkward.

Please disregard if inapplicable.
>>
>>21245179
She'll soon give up when she realizes she has to start all over again.
>>
>>21238690
Never really done this before, but I've fallen madly in love with a coworker who is in a serious relationship that is completely wrong for her and thats not just me saying that, I guess I just need some hope that she'll see that, and get with me. She's literally perfect, any help would be greatly appreciated, i've never really sent energy anyone's way, but i'd be glad to try
>>
Well
>>
>>21246444
laugh.
>>
I want her to talk to me
>>
>>21238690
I wish to be better in control of my mind and ability. In need of better self motivation. I wish to obtain each and every goal I put out for myself.
>>
>>21238690
I wish:
To walk towards infinity, unfettered. To life for eternity, happily.

Also let your wishes get true dear anons, the wishes that won't bring me bad karma.
>>
>>21248695
>>21248577
>>21247539
>>21245467
>>21244944
>>21244456
>>21244434
>>21244370
>>21244308

Sending out positive vibes.
>>
File: 1477674895123.jpg (7 KB, 250x198)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
i wanna meet someone i can love
>>
>>21248947
Why not both?
>>
If you tell someone your wishes they won't come true. Never say them to another.
>>
This thread is a trap.
>>
>>21238690
I wish that everyone will some day have the strength to grant their own wishes.
>>
>>21238690
Help me learn stuff quicker please.
>>
>>21239734
Thank you anon.

I wish I'll find my passion, whatever it is.
>>
I wish we would grow close again
>>
>>21249208
How so?

>>21249197
Where did you hear that? Telling the world your wish is the fastest way for the universe to provide it to you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1533493168530.jpg (30 KB, 882x758)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I just wish someone wished me to lose my fear of death
>>
>>21250218
I wish that things in your life will change for the better so you don't feel this way.
>>
>>21250339
Thanks so much anon
I wish for things to go well with your life too
>>
I wish that I finally quit procrastinating on making my music and that everyone who it would benefit to hear it gets to hear it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my videogames so many times. However when I sit down infront of my DAW to make music I get so close to finishing. Maybe not every single song idea I have is worth finishing. Yet I really want complete and express these things I don't totally understand.
>>
I wish my penis had a uniform 6" inches in circumference along the shaft with a 2.5" width and that my penis head remained as proportionate as it does now and that the length remains the same as it is now. Also that my erections are super hard.
>>
>>21238690
i wish to find my soulmate. my heart has felt so hollow for a long time and i want to be in love and feel loved again, hopefully soon..
>>
>>21250355
You're welcome and thank you, anon.

>>21250402
>>21250412
>>21250459

Sending out positive vibes that you get your heart's desire.
>>
File: love.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>21250459
I wish to find a soulmate/romantic partner/companion as well. I hope that anyone that wants something like this receives it and soon.
>>
>>21249728
>Where did you hear that?
everywhere you stupid faggot
>Telling the world your wish is the fastest way for the universe to provide it to you.
this is a lie DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY HE IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU
>>
>>21250597
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. It seems like you just don't want people having their heart's desires granted.

And calling someone a "stupid faggot" doesn't help your case.
>>
File: lb.jpg (59 KB, 564x567)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>21250619
I see you and I know what you're doing.
>>
>>21250579
Thank you!
>>
>>21250631
There is a seal on the loose.
>>
I really want ChainLink to hit at least $1,000 by 2020 ($3,000 would be optimal, and is supposedly possible)

I'm happy right now but I might kill myself if I have to get a job I hate. I was going to type a book but it looks like no one else ITT has gone to those lengths and I don't want my post to look whiny and weird.
>>
File: wish.png (3 KB, 213x237)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>
A healing and general tuning up of my body. Lots of problems here that need fixing.
>>
I just want her to be my friend again
>>
I wish a huge load of magic mushies would pop up for me to help continue my research! Sending positive vibes towards everyone elses wishes
>>
>>21250218
I wish you to loose your fear of death but also to enjoy life
>>
It may seem cruel, but I wish for the death of a tormentor in my life. I won't say their name (unless I need to for this to work.) Please, send out some energy for my wish. My life would be improved so much, as well as others.
>>
I wish to be strong and overcome my mental illness.
I wish to be loved by him the way I love him, he's everything I ever wanted in a man and I just wish to be his and him to be mine forever.
I want to find a job and help my mother with the divorce.
I wish to get to my goal weight in a couple of months.

Sending energy to you all guys. Please help me, I'm not ok lately
>>
I wish my family to be financially secure, happy and that I can take care of them for the rest of their lives. No more worries, we can live somewhere quieter, warmer where the beaches are white and sandy.
>>
>>21250891
I'm jealous that even with problems you still wish for bettering this life as much as you can. My wishes are turning more, and more abstract as the time passes. At least may you wishes come true.

>>21250659
That;s depends on shool but, acknowledging your wishes ad willing them is a good way.
>>
I want a baby.
>>
I hope to get my ex back who is currently in a rebound relationship.
>>
>>21238690
I wish for time to be reversed until it is March of 1996 again
>>
There is a girl in my class. We always talked about religion and paranormal stuff. Suddenly I fell in love w/ her. I think she casted a spell to make this mandatory relationship, as I normally would never fall in love with someone like. Help me to return to my normal state
>>
>>21238690
im a simple man, i just want a job i like. Thx god/universer/allah/conscience.
>>
I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. I wish for him to come back to me so we can be happy together.

Praying all your wishes come true.
>>
>>21238690

i just want to be successful enough that i can shape my days however I want, and my family can have whatever they want
>>
>>21252980
meditating for you
>>
I wish for my chess knowledge and skill to grow quickly and dramatically
>>
>>21241799
Let it happen then, as for the Time-Stop Chill Zone that Great Prophet Rosanon presents. I'm willing to take on this offer, some details need to be explained, but that's not a problem.
>>
>>21250402
Maybe don’t focus so much on what a “finished product” should sound like and instead focus on creating a unique sound from your soul
>>
I wish for stability and calmness. Also I wish for a bf pls

sending energy to this thread
>>
>>21254004
Ok. How do I go about doing this?
>>
I'll forgo making my own wish.
My desire is for all of yours to be realized. 4chan means a lot to me. I want to give back.
>>
>>21254183
That's very kind of you, anon. I hope that your heart's desire comes true and you have a blessed day.
>>
I want to be successful in my creative endeavors and develop my artistic abilities. I'd also like a bf.
>>
>>21238690
This is pretty kinky, but alright.
My girlfriend likes fat guys, and she loves it when I put on weight. Can someone put a weight gain spell on me?
>>
I wish my future works out to my favor.
>>
I wish to do well in school.
>>
I wish he would return.
>>
Sending out positive vibes and hope that the wishes in this thread are answered as long as they are intended with love and from the heart,
>>
I wish that we will be together again very soon.
>>
>>21238690
I wish that everyone had enough and no one felt the need to be violent.
>>
>>21238690
>am a NEET who won't wagecuck for a boring life
>obsess over fantasy of having fuck-you money life
>want to feed and grow hyper-testosteroned alpha males into roided mass monsters
>want all of us to live in hedonistic luxury

I'm trying to force that fantasy with metaphysical manipulation
Always feel I'm getting closer but I never make it. I wish for that life.
>>
>>21238690
Please give me the ability to share the feeling of joy I experienced last weekend with all of humanity. I want to have the finances capable of spreading that kind of happiness to everyone.
>>
>>21254983
I will join you in these well wishes, no pun intended.
>>
>>21238690
I wish for the flow of time in this world to reverse until it is 1996 again so I can save this world
>>
File: Snake_eyes_dice.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I wish to just be extremely lucky
>>
>>21238690
I want to learn to control my emotions.
When I'm angry I say things that I don't want. Not swear words, but some mean things. My current 3 year relationship is about to end thanks to this.
>>
File: 1533337635637.png (528 KB, 500x647)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
I WANT TO BE A GOD! or something close to one, that'd be nice. I did read alot of wishes on here, they all seem really rad, hope ya get em guys
>>
please let my ex-boyfriend realize he made a mistake, and we're soulmates. i can't handle a lifetime with him not a part of it.
>>
To whoever sees this and has the powers to help me, bless my love and help to take away his pain. His wisdom tooth is coming through and he has been trying to enjoy seeing me after 8 months of being apart (we are without a lot of money and he is a 10 hour journey away, and we've both been really busy). He's not the healthiest boy, but he deserves to feel happiness without pain. He says that the pain from the tooth is worse than being stabbed.
>>
I wish to be extremely wealthy so I can make others financial problems diminish. I wish to help people.
>>
>>21238690
I want superpowers. Not sure about which ones, but I really want superpowers.
>>
File: owl.jpg (23 KB, 460x288)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I want to be a better version of myself. The best version, so that I can love and make an actual difference before my time here is done. I seek spiritual growth and companionship.

I hope everyone in this thread follows their own path in correlation to truth. Be success, be great, be.
>>
I hope everyone's having a good day and that everyone's wishes come true, for me I want to clear my mind and stop worrying about my future and what i'll study, i want to know and have the certainty that it will be a great career related to my interests and that it will make me happy whaterver it is, i want to become the best version of myself i can
>>
I want to put my mind and life together, and start living a healthy life. Any help is appreciated a ton.
>>
To whoever is reading this, please curse my father in some way. He has done a great deal of emotional damage.
>>
I wish to have a better memory and better learning. That's all :). May all your wishes come true
>>
>>21259369
Kinda same here, my mind is foggy all the time. I wish to have a clear sharp mind.
All the love to you all
>>
I wish you all the best
>>
>>21238690
I just want to stop feeling so awful all the time and not so alone. Also how can I help others?
>>
sending energy
>>
>>21261372
fuck off with your rat avatar image
>>
>>21261382
Fuck
Yea I know man
Anyway I should probably get some sleep right now. I have to be up again in a few hours for some late night work

I work odd times sometimes because of what I do.
>>
File: 1533607847661.jpg (45 KB, 722x393)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>21261394
You alright?
Why would you wish that on someone?
>>
>>21261408
RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 234x216)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>21261423
Why is that even a rule? Should I just use a trip instead.
>>
>>21261431
better than a frog pic, then people can filter you out
>>
I wish to have a cute gf
>>
>>21261446
same
>>
File: 1533155529420.png (316 KB, 708x569)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>21261439
Wait.
How does that happen? You mean filter trip codes...

That's ridiculous
>>
I want to be in total control of my mind. To flourish, and create beautiful works of art.
I'm double dipping, but I believe I have enough energy to share in return.
Peace and love, all.
>>
>>21238690
I need a satisfying lifestyle and my own land to get away from society. I want this with all my being. I simply dont see a path that a common debt slave can make an honest living and acquire anything more than the status quo. Without selling my soul, that is. And soul selling is never worth it.
>>
I want 3b hair
>>
There's this girl that I really like whom I've confessed my feelings to. The only problem is that we're too apart from each other. I really wish she was closer to where I am so I can feel her hugs and kisses.
>>
>>21254004
>>21241799
I would also like to have this please
>>
>>21238690
My blood is rotting. So my wish is that it stops doing that. It's not an issue that is readily apparent, but it -will- end me. I can only offer my intuition.
>>
>>21262485
Could you meet her halfway?
>>
Requesting good vibes bros, my mental state is pretty bad for the last 7 years.
>>
>>21264212
Sent
>>
i want someone to genuinely love me and not lie to me and mistreat me please and thank you
>>
>>21241799
>>21254004

>Room Type: Suburbia
>Entrance Method: Power Gem (red)
>Items:
[Auto-/ck/]
[Jam Session]
[Normie Station]
[Gaymen Piisii]
[The Rest]
[/diy Zone]
[/lit/ As Heck]
[/o/ Hell Yeah]
[/toy/ Time]
[/fa/bulous]
[Ocean Man]
[Thrill Ride]
[Aesthetics]
>>>/friends/
>Extras:
[Be The Girl]
[Redesign]
[Inter-bot 9001]
[Soul Power] x2
{Lasting Effects]
[Reality Convert]
[Last Resort]
[Charm Cognition]
[Data Center]
[Machine Learning]
{Min-Max]
>>
I just wanna feel like i jave purpose in this world. Im just feelin like everything's just an endless cycle of life and death and no matter what i do, ill still die alone.
>>
I wish for things to just go back to normal(pre-2007).
>>
There's this girl i've liked for a while, and i know she doesnt like me back. Might be asking for a lot right now, but i just wanna feel lived by her. Thanks
>>
I want money and power. Some sex would be nice to.

>t. fat loser
>>
I wish everyone the best of luck and to Perfect Imperfections
>>
I want the ability to lucid dream and create beautiful paintings. Good luck to everyone
>>
>>21266738
You're not a loser, anon. Stop seeing yourself as one. You are just someone that hasn't won yet.
>>
I want 3 things, listed by priority.
The ability to consciously astral project would be incredibly cool, get some insight on life.
Next, I'd like to be able to make money from music.
Thirdly and lastly I'd like a career change but I am lost as to what I should do. I am confident if I won the lottery I would continue living frugally but I know this is near impossible to achieve.
Thank you anons and may you all have blessed lives.
>>
Hello
>>
>>21238690
I wish to have help achieving my dream of traveling to another universe, one I have specifically in mind. On the same merit, I hope all others can achieve their true, deepest dreams in this life or another.
>>
File: 1531589388899.jpg (66 KB, 399x351)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>21266738
Money and power eat at your soul
You don't know what it feels like so don't wish for something like that.

I'll give you some advice. Go and live your life without money.
Go enjoy the moment today and not wish to have paper
>>
>>21266992
Research flat earth
There is nothing else out there except on the beautiful reality you live in today
>>
>>21267007
Not who you are replying to but I have lived life without money. I'm not going to say I don't appreciate what I have in life or anything but it makes me feel like a lowly piece of shit when I have to to be supported by people that I care about. I don't like feeling like a burden.

I get what you are saying but this world that man made runs on money and if you don't have it people treat you like a leech.
>>
>>21267107
I'm trying to go to sleep but I will leave you with this for now.

Money is selling your soul to the devil. When I was initiated they gave me a hotel room with the digits 666 it was the sixth floor.
I didn't ask for a different room

I'll leave you with this having money becomes useless once you have it and you see that the value is nothing.
The real wealth is being alive and enjoying life.
You do not need money at all to enjoy life.

Money = consumerism and they takes over your life
Money is the devils tool

Do not feel ashamed
You have something more valuable than money.

But I say these things because while I gained money power and fame I lost the most important things in my life that I bet you still have now even though you have no paper
>>
>>21267130
>fame
ok
>>
I wish to be an extremely talented artist
>>
>>21239734
Thank you. I wish you a happy future too.
>>
>>21254004
>>21254147
>>21262567
>>21266608

As it is something that depends on higher power, in this case Comfy-san Diety, you need to get lucky.

You all need to be aware that this may not be so good deal, using such a place would place you at direct opposition to all voiders. Like those who exalt ego death, becoming part of greater being and all other bullshit where you lose awareness.

There are also other problems, your soul may be directly anchored to this place but in comparison to haven or hell is still a better option.

There also problem with 'real' people with were brought into zone. Normally you work with inhabitants if you choose /out/ /friends/ /comfytown/ package, with should be fine as it is sophisticated AI but without a soul. So you aren't acting against free will and anything you do should not bring a bad karma. But if you use powers on 'real' people that's a bad karma. Abusing free will is truly bad.

Nevertheless such place of respite is a wonder, slice of personal haven. But for me it is not a goal, just a place to rest and relax while I'm working towards them.
>>
>>21267935
Your talent lies within. Connect to a higher version of it. Stand in alignment with your ideal artist self. Blessings for the creations of your desire. May you create with an open heart as well all benefit when this is the method.
>>
>>21267130
You are Source. You may take back the keys to yoyr kingdom at any time anon. Your beliefs and programming are a wall. You may climb it or just push straight through. Invent a door. Burn it down. Just dont stay inside a box you can clearly see out of becsuse you believe yourself beholden to others or in contract. Anything not serving your best interests or the best interests of all is meant to be broken. Transformed.

Blessings for change, and thank you for the service of offering insight into a path you've travelled.

Money is source energy as well. All material goods are. Our programming and beliefs define what experiences they bring. Write new programs. Money becomes a different variable altogether.
>>
>>21267107
Abundance can come in infinite forms anon. What you speak of is the result of lack of self reliance. Sometimes, we are in need of humility and the experience of surrender to the assistance of another so that we might be more humble as we assist others. However, sometimes our own beliefs of lack of self leave us caught in a cycle of need.

So back to abundance. How does it feel to have all that you need? How does it feel to rest with the knowing you will not be in lack tomorrow or anytime soon? How does it feel to have such abundance that you can offer to others freely with zero worry of payback? Imgaine how this feels emotionally. Mentally. Spiritually. Even physically. Sit in this energy. Draw it around you often. Sit in the knowing abundance will come in its own right timing in infinite and creative forms and let it go. Do not worry, simply return to the energy of abundance as often as possible and then allow for it to come in a positive way that benefits all. Maybe its an unexpected free meal. Someone offers you an extra coupon, free tickets, you find hidden money, you get an unexpected raise, etc. Just let it flow back the same way you sent your intent out by creating the energy needed for this manifestation. Blessings for abundance.
>>
>>21266992
Blessings for the journey of your desire. You've been there in your mind so you're officially on your way. Stay grounded in this excitement and joy for the unfolding of your desire.

I wanted to point out you are wise to state your will and follow it with the will to also serve the All with your request. We are all one, so incorportaing your wish into the collective brings it forward in what you would experience as less time than if your desire were percieved as completely self serving.
>>
>>21268226
>But for me it is not a goal, just a place to rest and relax while I'm working towards them.

That's what it would be for me too, mostly.

And the options that allow one to change someone without them knowing and all that wouldn't be my cup of tea. Anything I picked in relation to changes would be done to myself. And even then, I don't think I'd enter back into this world with said changes.
>>
>>21266738
Your soul is out of alignment with this request. You believe money, sex and power will cure that which you feel and yet you are wise enough to know these things are not truly what you desire. So what do you really desire anon? I would suggest hammering that out. Perhaps you want to be free from the trauma that landed you in this state. Perhaps you wish to love yourself fully, or accept yourself fully.

You are in a negative state and anything you manifest will come forward with this same energy signatuee until you adjust your pattern. You are at this very moment a divine being having an experience. Seek to connect with greater aspects of yourself. Your more powerful self. Your more attractive self. Go within and ask for your illusory self to melt away one illusion at a time and allow for your divine real self to manifest in greater and greater form. Program yourself to seek and foster this connection regularly. Set new patterns for yourself. Allow the change to flow and fall in love with yourself. You will find others will begin to see the real you when you yourself begin to finally look as well. Many blessings for change anon.
>>
>>21238690
I want to win something big tomorrow!
>>
>>21268343
Like one of those giant bears from the fair. One ball in the milk can away from your wildest dreams coming true anon. Exciting!
>>
I wish for a happier future, mental stability and good health condition.
>>
File: ik.png (9 KB, 200x185)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I like the idea of this thread but I kinda feel paranoid though. How do you know if someone really wished you well? What if they did the opposite or something else? I'm trying to discourage anyone but I can't help feeling a bit anxious about it.
>>
>>21268561
I'm not trying**
>>
>>21268561
Maintain belief that the only energy that will find its way to you is that which is loving and supportive to your cause and it shall be so.
>>
I wish for money thank you

bitcoin adress follows

17ew6B
ZqJz9w
t9esWk
W449ht
tKTBufh
NnK
>>
>>21238690
I wish for the flow of time to be reversed by 22 years or more so that I, and anyone else who genuinely desires, can save the world from the bad fate it's facing now
>>
I just want to summon a demon to help me out with something.
>>
I want to be able to put forth more effort physically ; just feel like I’m not getting all I can out of my body
>>
I've been asking god to kill me since elementary school. wishing just doesn't work guys.
>>
>>21238690
I wish to find someone who will truly give me a chance and love me.
>>
>>21238690
my grandpa had heart failure and is in an induced coma so if anyone can send good vibrations thank you.
>>
>>21238690
i wish to make an income/money anyway possible
>>
>>21238690
I wish i would be able to focus on what i want to and be able to retain what i learn. To be able to be dedicated to my goals.
I'm tired of being distracted so easily and so wasteful with my time. I need better self control i suppose.
>>
I wish...

1. That my estranged former best friend E. will heal from his demons, realize I am not his enemy, and that we can both makes amends and come to a reconciliation between the two of us.

2. That a friendship between myself and C., a man I highly respect and admire, will continue to grow and progress with a great exchange of wisdom and inspiration between the two us.

3. That I will finally break free of my pornography addiction and related unwanted fetishes, and become enlightened as to what is the proper relationship to the opposite sex I should have in this turn of the wheel (romances, monogamy, continued eternal solitude or otherwise...)

4. That all the pedophiles in Hollywood, the Music Industry and the Government will continue to be further publicly exposed for who they really are.

5. That everyone in this thread will get their wish granted in a manner that will develop their soul in the manner most beneficial to themselves and the universe. :) <3
>>
>>21268237
Thank you anon.
>>
>>21268302
Thank you. I will never stop pursuing my dream, but I hope along the way I can help others achieve theirs, and even more after I achieve mine.
>>
>>21238690
I wish for the courage to speak op for my self and to help others.
>>
I want £1,000,000 so I can bail my friends out of debt.
>>
>>21238690
I want to stop being afraid of talking to women
>>
i wish to be more competent socially and academically.

actually, no. competent in every way.
>>
>>21239734
Thank you Anon!
>>
I really wish to be able to forget someone

I'd be glad to help in anyway i can to you guys.
Cheers!
>>
>>21238690
/r/333777
>>
As soon as this is posted my body will instantly transform into my desired form.
>>
>>21238800
Be careful about astral projection with the ability to lucid dream. You'll come across living beings that don't have a body to host while you're lucid dreaming , and they'll wair for you to astral project to a different place and kick you out of your own body. Though there are a lot that are up for co-ownership of body after they destroy your life
>>
I like a girl but im scared tell my feeling to her
>>
>>21274415
We could be hit with a comet right the fuck now, anon. Tell her how you feel. I told the one I love with all my heart how I felt and she ignored it and didn't feel the same. It hurt, and still does. But I at least know that I tried and wasn't left wondering what if.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.