[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (457 KB, 373x279)
457 KB
457 KB GIF
What's the conspiracy theory that gets to you the most and fills you with rage
>>
>>21263068
Share your favorites OP to start your own thread with...
>>
>>21263068
gangstalking. I just want to beat them (TI's the Terminally Idiotic) up so bad.
>>
The roses really smell like poopoo,
Can't people stop scratching their asses then touching roses to get the anal connection?
>>
File: 1521331705179.jpg (552 KB, 1184x1800)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
WHITE GENOCIDE.
less than 11% of the world yet everyone is a minority.
please explain to me how 'women' are a minority.
>>
When anyone says anything that contradicts that I single handedly wiped out the dinosaurs.
>>
>>21263162
With my fists.
>>
>>21263068
Sentient cars and trucks
>>
>>21263196
you misspelled "fits" you fucking autist.
>>
>>21263139

Reminder that all 'white genocide' and 'minority' talk is always due to Eurocentrism on the part of the speaker.

>same reason the Holocaust is the worst genocide
>>
>>21263074
yeah fuck people who are abused, let's abuse them more. Fucking faggot
>>
Carol is Helene's sister. I only met her one time iirc.
>>
>>21263638
>>21263139
Reminder that that term only shows up in western european nations. Which means its not about the rest of the fucking world.
>>
>>21265425
gangstalking is arguably not even a real thing my dude
>>
>>21263549
Kachow!
>>
aight, top three
>time cube
just what the fuck even is this shit, it physically hurts to think about
>flat earthers
you cannot get through to them at all, it's like screaming at a brick wall. not as bad as the last one, though
>vaccines cause autism
little cousin died because of this bullshit, and his piece of shit anti-vax mother walked for it. caleb didn't even have any allergies to the meds, his mother was and remains to be a massive fucking cunt who is always right even when the science shows she's wrong. I hope wakefield rots in hell for spreading this bullshit in the first place
>>
>>21265555
Quads confirm
>>
>>21265578
time cube does make sense when he explains it with the cube globe paperweight
also we are all from woman not man
>>
>>21265626
christ reading that brings me back. still makes about as much sense as back then
>>
>>21265578
Not sure I follow what do you think about flat earthers??
>>
>>21263068
Lina Medina was the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary
>>
>>21265647
its not that the globe is a cube but rather that there is a cube around the globe projecting 4 days simultaneously
>>
>>21265659
my opinion on flat earthers is they're wrong, but pretty harmless. I don't think they're as bad as anti-vaxers, mostly because flat earther's to my knowledge haven't gotten anyone killed through their beliefs like anti-vaxers
>>
Ritualistic torture-rape of abducted infants by The Cabal.
>>
>>21265868
And what makes the systematic brainwashing of youths into child sleeper agents any better?
>>
>>21265893
The primary goal of ritualistic torture rape is to cause as much suffering as possible in the victim, to increase the adrenochrome levels in their blood. I feel like sleeper agents aren't being subjected to as much suffering as possible.

The fact that these victims are abducted makes my own future kids potential victims.
>>
>>21265578
Vaccines can cause autism, but the risk is low and generally other genetic predispositions are needed.
>>
File: master_archon.jpg (81 KB, 648x1000)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>21263068
>What's the conspiracy theory that gets to you the most and fills you with rage[?]
That our planet is controlled by hostile aliens that retard our technological growth, and fuck with our affairs almost constantly so that they can psychically vampirize humanity.

It's the ONLY thing that explains the pure selfish illogic of our societies. It explains why nothing ever gets better, and it explains why certain policies (like eugenics) are never adopted which would help all of humanity advance.

We aren't ALLOWED to advance. We aren't ALLOWED to get off this planet, and we aren't allowed to have the tech we developed ourselves like infinite free energy, anti-gravity, or advanced healing tech.

THIS fills me with rage.
>>
>>21263068
Larry Silverstein
9/11
Insurance Fraud
>>
>>21265868
blame the Laveyan Satanist, I gave them the Book of Madness, which is the base of all of their bibles, but they continued their time travelling rape of people that would find an important role at the time they came back from. The reason they still do? THey realized they couldn't trust their own Bibles as Satanism is the belief of disbelief
>>
>>21263068
The mole men
Fuck them
Them and their shitty underground kingdom
>>
>>21263549
>Optimus prime
>>
Moon landing didnt happen
Flat earth
>>
>>21265996
Will Smith is an alien

Ronald Regan was made into a computer using his brain and now runs the secret national defense grid

Wendy's burgers contain human meat of redheaded girls named Wendy. The original purpose of which was to grant magical powers
>>
>>21265800
i find most of them are also holocaust deniers though.
>>
>>21266115
remember when ronald reagan ate las vegas?
>>
>>21263139
This.
White people at 11% of the population and in Europe, are living in the most densely populated area on Earth.
Heres some scary numbers-
>7,600,000,000 people global
>800,000,000 whites
>500,000,000 non mutt'd/med/mexishit whites
>250,000,000 are women
>100,000,000 are of breeding age
1.3% of global population
>80% (generous) of those women will breed in their lifetime
>less than half that number are nationalist/tribal/racist
0.5% of the global population will for sure have white children, more will but they arent necessarily selecting for race. Also of that less than 1%, the majority breeding are of the lowest stock in the gene pool, as having lots of kids is an economic resource to the most retarded.

Intelligent white women are the bottleneck for the continuation of white people and are thus the focus for anti-white propaganda in every form of media.
>>
Jewish plan to eradicate all white people

I seethe with rage every time I think too hard on it. I understand completely why Jesus, Luther, Ford and Hitler said what they did about the Jews. They are the most hateful, vile vermin in the entire fucking universe. Any action against them is justified by goodness itself.
>>
>>21265915
>Making kids into sex toys is bad but child soldiers are just fun and games with no trauma whatsoever
>>
>>21267174
to be fair my childhood has been relatively normal minus all the weird sh*t
>>
I worked for a company that led a conspiracy.

They lobbied against gay marriage.

The reason is, they were a manufacturer of those little plastic groom and bride figures that were wedding cake toppers, and they over ordered by 50,000 units.

So, they lobbied against gay marriage, until the overstock was down.
>>
>>21263598
+1
>>
>>21265425

Gang stalking is something paranoid schizos think happens to them. It’s not real. Most “TI”s are weird old cat ladies who would be of interest to nobody let alone some conspiratorial shadow organization.
>>
John Podesta’s emails
>>
>>21265578
>time cube
Just thank you
>>21266115
>Ronald Regan was made into a computer using his brain and now runs the secret national defense grid
More information required
>>
>>21263162
Yeah well I beat the fuck out of everyone who beat the fuck out of the dinosaurs bro
>>
>>21263139
women aren’t a ‘minority’ but, for example, they weren’t even able to vote until 1920 in the US. i think it’s understandable of them to argue for womens’ rights given the fact they’re still looked down upon in a professional setting. you faggots need to get woke
>>
i see /pol/ really came out in full force here
>>
>>21263068
Not a conspiracy but more of a mental phenomena. Morgellons. Morgellons used to be a lot bigger, but recently it’s kind of faded out (thank god). Anyway for the unitinitated, morgellons were like tiny fibers that would fuck with humans, some believe they could destroy you from the inside out, give you cancer, shut down organs, were alive!!!! And some of the nuttier people thought they were government plants used to spy. Regardless, if you look up morgellons, into YouTube, ten bucks says you’ll come across the same three pictures, which says everything you need to know about it’s validity.
The reason it gets me mad though, is because it causes people with OCD, and Schizophrenia to freak out. Those fuckers have it bad as is, without cocksuckers further inflaming their disorders.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>21266088
>>
>>21263638
Well, the Holocaust IS the worst genocide we know about. It was an actually much much larger scale genocide than many others and the atrocities committed are far worse. Let’s take the Armenian genocide. It was bad... like really fucking bad. But it was pretty much a government operation. And only spanned to about 1 million people and was more for war reasons, rather than to just kill off an entire group of people (thus genocide is kind of a shit naming massacre would be better imo) Let’s compare that to the holocaust. The holocaust was a systemic genocide against not only Jews, but tons of other groups, simply because they didn’t cut the mustard. Germany’s hatred for them spread to regions they would conquer. It wasn’t simply government at this point, the entire goddamned country and its affiliates were involved, in one way or another. It may not be on scale with let’s say other even bigger genocides, but the sheer evil behind it, really reinforces how bad it was. And the very fact that you are trying to minimize the situation makes you sound like a reprehensible dickbag.
>>
organized lie about health defects caused by masturbation. you are literally shooting out your own brain and told that it is completely normal, healthy and good for you.

the people who spread this lie deserve nothing more than eternal damnation.
>>
>>21263068

Not a conspiracy really, it has been confirmed beyond all doubt.

Open Society foundation kidnapped and ran a human trafficing pedophilia network in which Podesta and several other prominent politicians participated in.

The people who swore to 400.000.000 people they will protect them did what is considered the worst crime of humanity, right behind everyones backs.
>>
>>21266235
Fuck off, eh. If you don’t want it to happen, have white kids, just contribute to your society as well.
>>
>>21267464
>confirmed
>>
File: 789783126471.png (253 KB, 500x500)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>21266235
It should work out aright once the Nords come here in their crystalline ships to sort everything out.
And since I'm a mischling, I'll avoid White women and go mutt an Asian or Hispanic women, don't worry.
>>
>>21267464

yea but the real conspiracy is the people that actually run the show never participated in such acts. the faces we're familiar with are just the fall guys so that once they go down, faith in the government is restored

and the facade can continue another X years until their next dog and pony show to keep the populace pacified
>>
File: 1532904287659.jpg (48 KB, 568x444)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>21263068
These three in this order:
Pedo Networks which destroy children,
This needs no explanation

Lies of Religion which destroys thought,
Everything in ancient times was based on the Zodiac and sun worship and they personify it with lies like Jesus to keep the masses from revolting against the people in power.

Lies of Modern science particularly in diet and health, misleading people onto plant based diets, being told to exclude the healthiest foods which are unironically animal products to push people onto a high grain vegan diet because plants are cheaper for big industries to mass produce than meat, so they want you to eat the trash while they keep the best for themselves. Veganism for the NWO kills five birds with one stone, suck all the nutrients from the soil, destroy nature to make way for crop farms therefore starving the animals that need them more than us, make everyone stupid, weak and malnourished, shift the food industries from animal products to cheap easy to attain plant products, build a new "religion" to control us based on extreme morals which we never followed in nature. Any hippies that think it helps them become enlightened are kidding themselves, the only effect if has on the brain is fucking up the hormone balance so your thoughts become more radical because it is starving.
>>
>muh pay gap
Most of modern feminism just a conspiracy theory
>>
>>21263068
Flat Earthers

Absolutely like talking to a brick wall
>>
>>21267746
There's two issues with the flat earth theory that keeps those idiots fueled. One, inconsistant images of the Earth taken from space. While the Earth *must* be round, there are other reasons to doctor or fake these images. The second issue are the images taken from the moon, or our general lack of return to the moon in general. You have to admit it's a little suspicious. Though flat earth theory is often presented as a slippery slope and most people fall down it. I think there are economic and political reasons to fake images of our atmosphere, mostly due to environmental destruction, but I haven't been invested enough to actually form a solid opinion on it.
>>
>>21267418
There are a few actual diseases that cause runaway follicle issues and appear very similar to what is commonly reported with Morgellon's.

Not every "Morgellon's" sufferer is imagining weird fiber growth.

Sometimes, it is a disease. Just not Morgellon's.
>>
>>21265994
>eugenics
>never adopted
kek u screen kids before birth and delete the sick one in civilized countries nyway
>>
>>21265994
I think this is a "what conspiracies are so stupid they make you want to burn shit down" thread
>>
>>21267418
My mom thinks she has morgellons and the symptoms are kinda spooky. There's no reason for her to fake something she is embarrassed of. There needs to be more speak of it, considering so many people are being put on loony drugs for physical ailments.
>>
File: 54.jpg (170 KB, 1064x850)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>21263068
Nearly every single top-performing mobile app on the Google Play store has "addictive" listed as its top review highlight. This has become a totally acceptable/desirable trait for a game to have among advertisers, developers, and even the audiences they target.
How the fuck are they able to get away with that? This is especially an issue when game with gambling mechanics like slots or gachas are becoming more popular.
>>
The thing that pisses me off the most is that we're being fed an unnatural diet and are being poisoned and told it's good for us. We're not supposed to age and fall apart and get cancers and have all this disease, we only get this shit from an unnatural diet and are told we can't do anything about. My health being stolen from me, my family slowly getting killed off by these fucking scum, because they don't know any better, that's what gets my blood fucking boiling.

Stop eating fucking grains.
>>
>actually getting mad about shit that you can't change or stop

Look at all you momma's boy faggets
>>
>>21268115
>can't change
You're a fucking defeatist faggot. You could change anything you want if you tried. But you'd rather accept your fate. Fucking loser.
>>
>>21268087
>We're not supposed to age

Yeah we are
>>
>>21263068

The idea that “they” plan to destroy the white race by forcing us to consider and treat members of minorities as human beings. Which is a shame because I’m all for distrusting our government and mass media, but it outs conspiracy theorists as slaves to reptile brained tribalism.
>>
>>21268132
No, we're not, you've been lied to. Gray hair and wrinkles and your teeth falling out and shit are not supposed to happen. It's all a consequence of an unnatural, unhealthy diet. Contemporary hunter gatherers stayed young and healthy till the day they died.
>>
>>21265994
>It's the ONLY thing that explains the pure selfish illogic of our societies.
>what is the capitalist mode of production
>>
>>21267464
this is it
basically how the people who own everything and control everything are sociopaths who desire nothing but suffering for others to fulfill their ego
aliens need to come gamma ray burst Earth
>>
>>21268135
Of course they want us to think that shit. It gives us another reason to squabble amongst ourselves while they tighten the net even more.

Rat fucks
>>
>>21267577
>once the Nords come here in their crystalline ships
they arent coming.
>>
>>21268279

Great point. Divide and conquer.
>>
>>21267712

You’ll probably dismiss this as a lie right off the bat but I do respect you as an individual so here you go.

Basically, cows need a lot of plant matter to fill their bellies. Per pound of beef produced you must consider the huge amounts of water and soil nutrients that go into making it. A pure meat-based diet is a greater drain on nature than a plant based diet, not that I think is a bad thing because I am not a vegetarian and I think we are made to need meat. You, on the other hand, might want to double check your facts if you are passionate about minimizing resource drain on nature because you wouldn’t want to be on a diet that runs counter to your values.
>>
>>21268173
You can stay young and healthy till the day you die too, you just have to die a violent death or from some avoidable disease.
>>
>>21267452
t. Schlomo shekelberg
>>
File: aajonus56x55.jpg (18 KB, 371x202)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>21268492
Haha, bad diet and environmental pollution is the root of all disease. So the hunter gatherers who had perfect diets of raw meat didn't actually get diseases to die from. Again, you were lied to. Everything you know about health was told to you by the medical and pharmaceutical industries, which just happen to be big businesses that profit from people being sick. Why would they fuck up their profits by telling you the truth? Go get some flu shots, eat some grains, drop dead at 40.
>>
>>21267322
Gang stalking is not done by the state but by everyday people, they just like to make fun of people and they all tell eachother where you live and put out rumours about you and talk behind your back when they see you, and comment when they pass your house, and their kids/teens hack your wifi to destroy your life and find intel to spread so everyone can laugh at you some more.
>>
>>21268430
But we can't get over 50 nutrients with a plant based diet, and the intention of veganism is to hurt us not to save the soil. I mean maybe if us humans just started to shit in nature again we'd stop wasting nutrients, Who knows.
>>
>>21268596
Ask north korea how using human feces for fertilizer is going...
>>
File: 56871346578.jpg (20 KB, 500x375)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21268294
Sure they are, Kent Dunn says they are, and he seems like a sane and credible person.
>>
File: HR7J9Y.jpg (194 KB, 866x1390)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>21268551
you know there are still hunter gatherer societies to this day, right? they get old too.
>>
>>21263068
6 gorillions jews
>>
>>21266578

This. No other group on Earth is this pure evil.
>>
>>21267452
The Holohoax didn't happen, Moisha.

Muh skinlamps.

I also like how you completely ignored J*ws eradicating millions of Christians in the Soviet Union.
>>
>>21268643
>muh (((Christians)))
Russia never would have been communist if the Romans never forced their Jew-on-stick religion on the White people.
>>
humanity enslaving itself due to the continuous influence of dark occultists.
>>
>>21263068
I mean, 9/11 was probably an inside job, and what happened to the people that died was horrible (albeit nothing compared to all the fucking bombs we've droped in the Middle East), but I don't get upset or angry with people that express either viewpoint; this is coming from a New Yorker.

I don't call people who are into gangstalking, Chem trails, Sandy Hook being a false flag op, etc. retards (although they might be).

If you're actually upset by a conspiracy theory and people's belief or lack thereof in it, you're way too involved with how other people live their lives. Back away from their penises, you're almost on top of them. Unless you're into that, I guess...the point is, let people believe what they want within the context of conspiracy theories.
>>
>>21267901
Yeah but by that point it’s not morgellons. And and an actual disease, and not pictures of let’s say a cloth fiber in a wound.
>>
>>21268493
>>21268643
The Russians went after everyone that was a threat to communism. It wasn’t specifically focused in there direction, jus the direction of anyone hoping to take attention and devotion away from the state. The world can be a scary place, I understand, but blaming all of your problems on Jews and minimizing their problems will never work out for you.
>>
>>21267388
Well I beat the fuck out of anyone that beats the fuck out of people who say they beat the fuck out of dinosaurs, bro
>>
>>21268658
I find it quite funny when people hate Jews and Judaism, put love Christianity, this just shows how uninformed some people are
>>
>>21268603
I don't know about north korea, but I'm from a country that uses feces as fertilizer and it works well.
>>
>>21267388
No you never.
>>
>>21268970
HUMAN feces?
>>
>>21267388
>>21269004
>>21267388
>>21269004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzn2EJGQdI
>>
>>21268551
“Hahah, what are biological pathogens”
Personally I find your arrogant childish belief that the majority of humanity’s death havent been caused by separate creatures (bacteria majorly) and viruses (not alive) insulting, because you so blatantly ignore the MILLIONS of bot billions of lives lost to disease. Fuck you faggot, off yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>21269007
I don't see how that changes anything.
>>
>>21269057
Bacteria is inside of us, we are like 70% bacteria and there is no such thing as a bad bacteria. You know what causes death from disease? DIET. If you feed shit to your bacteria, you will get disease and you will fucking die. Dumbass offended little shit. Go do some research instead of believing everything they tell you.
>>
>>21269090
Oh, you don't. OKAY, for one, ever heard of hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, or tapeworms?
>>
>>21268135
They are trying to get Europeans to mix themselves out because we are in a new celestial time. We are in the age of the 6th sun, or the age of Ra. Or Consciousness. The sun has renewed itself and the globe is getting hotter. Europeans may not be able to survive this intense heat and the fact that the west is sinking. So their Idea was to get Europeans to "mix" in order to survive this global shift. The shift happened in Dec 2012. Ironically they called it "the end of the world". They were talking about Europe. The reason Nasa is looking for more planets. Learn about sun cycles and consciousness. The Earth is changing. The core is getting hotter and we are getting closer to planet Nibiru.
If Europeans want to survive long term, they are trying to get them to mix, or have no Melanin and continually keep getting Melanoma and skin cancers. Red heads have it worse now. Wait until 50 years from now. Mixing as a last resort passes on the genes. They don't want to tell whites as to not upset them.
>>
>>21265950
So what special interest group payed this lot off like the last faggot
>>
>>21269153
We all have HIV. Sometimes it's detected, sometimes it's not due to genetical reasons. AIDS is a myth. The thing that causes all the AIDS symptoms and kills people is the medicine. https://youtu.be/26vbwILsLsY
Hepatitis is caused by malnourishment. Did you know there are worms in the soil?
>>
>>21265994
Or assholes have won capitalism.
>>
>>21269236
https://youtu.be/MBLBfJeqM-0
>>
>>21269236
Oh god what sweet delusion.
>>
File: 45y457u45.gif (988 KB, 245x276)
988 KB
988 KB GIF
>>21263068
I kinda hate how every Holocaust Denier is ALSO some neo nazi who would be down with killing millions of Jews. It's like "those vile subhuman jewscums all need to fucking die, how dare they spread the lie that someone like Hitler (whoIe idolize and also had the means) would do such a thing."
>>
>>21263068
Cigarettes have health benefits
Or
The bloodhound mafia
>>
>>21263074

Gangstalker detected eat more dicks
>>
>>21269007
Yeah, it's called night soil. It gives a load of people parasites
>>
Toss up between Mandela effect and flat earth. The retardation makes me want to stab People
>>
>>21265950
I work with autism, without a shadow of a doubt the largest cause of it is parents having children in their 40s and beyond.
>>
>>21267393
> they’re still looked down upon in a professional setting.
Because they spend more time screaming for rights and equal treatment than actually working. The myth that a woman working the exact same job as a man, in the exact same position and company, for the exact same amount of time, and with the exact same competence and dedication will be paid less is complete delusion. If that were the case no one would hire anything but women for every position they couldn't outsource to chinks, poos and spics. It's easy to say a female doctor earns less than a male when male doctors go for positions like neurosurgeon and plastic surgeon and women go for pediatrics.
>>
>>21265708
How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>21269265
What sweet ignorance.
>>
>>21263139

I dont know if white genocide is being orchestated, but i really hate how people think blacks are a minority when they have an entire continent, and a shitload of islands in the caribean to be minorities.
>>
>>21266578

Why do Jews WORSHIP the BLACK COCK? are they INSATIABLE?
>>
>>21263068
Climate change advocates
>>
>>21263638
>Eurocentrism
And that's a good thing, europeans created modern civilization, art and culture.
>>
>>21269359
this is purely anecdotal evidence but my aunt waited until her mid 40's to have a kid and the father was in his late 50's and the kid came out with some sort of chromosome irregularity. Think downs syndrome but 10x worse. Can't talk, can't feed himself, can't even move. Not a way to live imo
>>
>>21269432
I wouldn't say white genocide itself is being orchestrated, but more that it's a consequence of what IS being orchestrated, which is people using the victim/minority card to get off easy. It's basically the time trap, you require compensation for past injustices against your people and guilt trip others into giving you free shit and bowing their heads to you.
The real problem isn't them doing that, it's white people actually going along with it and saying "sorry, here's free money as compensation" instead of going "fuck no, I've never had a slave in my life, nor have I killed any jews, I'm not giving you a cent". Ever wonder why blacks don't go demand compensation from the millionaire "kings" in africa who hoard tons of wealth while others starve? That's because they don't give a shit and kill faggots who try to take what is theirs, while rich white people are stupid. If whites are in positions of power it's because while others were in huts they were expanding and advancing, but because they were the guys with power it's all their fault even though it was black tribesmen who sold them slaves in the first place. The biggest mistake of white people in the past was trying to civilize other nations.
>>
Gangstalking. It's real, and hella gay.
>>
File: work_harder_goy.jpg (88 KB, 540x381)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>21265994
>>21268185
>>21269244
But every time people try to work together for the common good, it all falls apart.

If you look closely at our "capitalist" system it is NOT (directly) designed to transfer wealth, it is designed to DESTROY PRODUCTIVITY. We are 100x more productive than 100 years ago and yet we are STILL working 40+ hours a week and nearly half of all people are one paycheck away from homelessness. When you realize that the system is designed to create the maximum tolerable level of misery to harvest loosh then it all starts to make sense.

Why are our problems NEVER solved? We have people who are "unemployable" and yet they are ALLOWED to have children and make more "unemployable" people. The fact that no one can even point this out, is a sure sign that it's all contrived. Also we could start revoking citizenship and deporting habitual criminals (especially rapists and murderers). Ship them all to Madagascar or something. 5% of the people cause 99% of the problems. FUCKING EXILE THEM! But then they wouldn't be free to cause mass misery in society, and there would be no need for a militarized police state. Everywhere I look I see policies that are DESIGNED to keep us held down. We don't import smart people to help us grow, we import stupid people to make poverty 10x worse.

It's way beyond greedy people being greedy, because the end result of this deliberate decay is societal collapse (aka loosh bonanza!) and civil, social, and/or racial war.

It's tedious and I'm tired of it.
>>
>>21268038
ive never noticed this before
>>
>>21266578
honestly this. no other group has such an in group preference, with such institutional control and blatant hostility towards whichever host nation they currently inhabit... they turn nations against eachother all in protection of their own jewish race. they will seek the destruction of the white race until they are destroyed.
>>
>>21268576
refer to the original paranoid schizo comment
>>
>>21269236
jesus what
>>
>>21268430
This ia retarded because cows can digest grass and humans cannot. They have 4 stomachs. Chickens and pigs can also eat straight up impossible to digest garbage and transform it into high quality human food.
>>
>>21267452
Speak for yourself when you say worst "we" know about. You should read about the Congo.
>>
>>21263068
White people being racist against other white people. White women are the absolute worst, and it's funny when tyrone thinks that they are any better than black girls. Big fucking joke. Always ends in chaos, and some goofy ass looking kids.
>>
>>21269361
>pediatrics isn’t important
> providing health care to the next generation of children isn’t important
>>
>>21265800
Flat Earth is a rabbit hole that makes you believe all kinds of other shit to justify it's existence. This usually includes anti-vax, anti-psychiatry, Holocaust Denial/Antisemitism, gangstalking, and whatever "all natural" nootropic snake oil you can buy from Infowars. Flat Earth is a gateway drug
>>
File: 1532736935718.jpg (425 KB, 1550x864)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>21270646
I can find hardly anyone else speaking up about this problem. The only other thing I've seen is a thread on some subreddit about gaming addiction. WHO recognizes it as a real disorder, as it should be
>>
>>21263068
Pancreas denial
>>
>>21263068
Hitler wasn't a nazi
>>
>>21263068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TRIXN4ZzbA
When people say Daz Samson never won the Eurovision Song Contest.
>>
>>21267452
Are you kidding?

Russian genocide during WW2, 22 million killed.

Chinese genocide during WW2, 50 million killed.

Fuck off, noseberg
>>
Royalty and workers also I hate the moon one about it being a fuckin satellite
>>
>>21265579
Thank god you turned your trip on to write that
>>
File: 1532584487373.jpg (11 KB, 200x204)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>21265994
>>21270102
>>21263068
The world isnt controlled by psychic vampires or evil kikes for pointless greed and enjoyment. But the idea that we are controlled is very correct. There's a society of highly intelligent and manipulative people that effectively rule the earth from behind the scenes. Powerful families that have been making arrangements since before the crusades, before even the British Empire, to control the globe, and ultimately the fate of our species.

Weve barely advanced since the industrial revolution, as a culture. Technology is presented only to more easily control us. Games, phones, media. New cars, new toys, to keep us distracted and wanting.

Humanity exists as a farm for human capital, to produce the money and economic movement required to power secret operations

There are deep underground bases filled with technology and scientific knowledge that's a century ahead of that on the surface. Medical knowledge, plagues, cures, weapons, etc. Genetic engineering, you name it.

In the next 200 years, there will be a mass culling of the population. Only the strongest will survive it, and even then they will ultimately only be slaves to a ruling class.

I believe the history of humanity we are told is false too. I think civilization is a lot older than is claimed.
>>
>>21271728
Y'know when you say stuff like this the Worlds most powerful families think 'holy shit, who's he talking about?' Not mocking but genuinely contemplating and thinking 'we're all gonna die!'
>>
>>21269268
I wouldn't say every one of them is, but most who deny the holocaust aren't going to be as vocal about it because they don't want people to think they're nazis.
>>
>>21267452
>Well, the Holocaust IS the worst genocide we know about.
So you're willing to compare the Holocaust to other genocides you've never heard of? Not trying to minimize the Holocaust when I say this but Holodomor was a genocide of higher casualty rates, targeting Christians. Highest estimate for Holodomor death count is 15 million. And the very fact you're trying to compare genocides makes you sound like a reprehensible dickbag.
>>
>>21271992
You literally just did that. Btw now holodomor was a famine that’s cause is still greatly argued today. Not a systemic slaughter of an entire people with the intent to eradicate them.
>>
>>21272017
>Btw now holodomor was a famine that’s cause is still greatly argued today.
Now you're just as bad as those white nationalists. Way to go, sport.
>>
>>21268173
Considering they all died before they were 40, that’s not saying much.
>>
>>21269113
I’m literally a medical student! My family background is in medicine! Some bacteria are benign and won’t do anything to you, but other strains/ species can kill us. If you’re so certain bacteria are harmless until “diet” then why don’t you lick a bathroom stall wall, I’m certain the E Coli. wont attack your gastrointestinal system at all.
>>
>>21263068
the jews furthering us into the biblical end time prophecies.
>>
>>21272030
It actually is though. It’s pretty much right there on one of the more apparent articles about it (god forgive me, for I have used wikipedia). Equating me to white nationalist who try to minimalize the death toll of the holocaust, for saying the holomodor famine was most likely product of a myriad of factors instead of a full scale government operation is pretty shit too, man.
>>
>>21272056
With this in mind though, I am not trying to say it wasn’t the governments fault, but rather, a product of both a government operation and incredibly harsh conditions pushed further by the warring climate. It’s a nuanced matter.
>>
>>21263074
Hey, I'll help you out. I know where one lives. Let's go fuck with him.
>>
>>21272056
>>21272074
Let's look at those citations! These are the "more apparent" articles you've so happily ignored.
>https://web.archive.org/web/20071201175645/http://eng.maidanua.org:80/node/792
>http://www.ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholocaust.html
>https://web.archive.org/web/20070218103551/https://www.archives.gov.ua/Sections/Famine/Documents/Golocost.php
>http://day.kyiv.ua/en/article/close/holodomor-1932-1933-scholarly-verdict
These aren't scholars, but people with uneducated opinions, such as yourself. If you read "he Holodomor of 1932-1933: the scholarly verdict" closely, you discover that all official statistics were provided by Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine. Why wouldn't Communists want to cover up a genocide, just like NatSoc?

> (god forgive me, for I have used wikipedia).
God won't forgive you for covering up for millions of killed in a genocide.

>Equating me to white nationalist who try to minimalize the death toll of the holocaust, for saying the holomodor famine was most likely product of a myriad of factors instead of a full scale government operation is pretty shit too, man.
What's pretty shit is not doing your homework before you astroturf the idea that Holodomor was nothing more than a famine. Take a walk, you'll feel better for committing acts against humanity.
>>
>>21272119
With this in mind, how do you feel knowing you're quoting biased and unofficial information from Wikipedia based on hate-spewing those articles?
>>
>>21263139
There is no majority. There isn't a race that's 50% of the worlds population.
>>
>>21272119
>>>>>trying this hard
I haven’t a thing to do with holodomor. I am not covering it up, I’m quoting something the grand majority of people would read when getting into learning about holodomor. So, no I won’t take a walk outside and feel sad. As sorrowful as it is, misinformation is the world we live in, and the presentation of a completely new unrelated “genocide” to my original topic, is still derivative to the original conversation. I’ll feel bad when it happens in the current, to people I CAN stop it from happening to, but I won’t for something that was out of my control, by a good chunk of a century. No one is steam rolling it, but I digress, as arguing on the Internet is about as useful as eating dirt for sustenance.
BTW! If you find it so biased, change it yourself.
>>
>>21263068
color of law, admiralty law, subversion of the constitution to uphold commercial/corporate law.

>slavery
>>
>>21269250
i've been saying this.
doctors are witches.
they pre-scribe you spells (curses)
>>
File: jewtube.png (14 KB, 465x265)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
the whole thing about jews feminizing western society with onions and fluoride kinda freaks me out, especially how they are using said chemicals to mind control into an anti-white agenda and generally taking control over western society until we all forced to bow down to the literal synagogue of satan
>>
>>21267454
Explain
>>
>>21263196
>with my fists
up your arse
>>
>>21271063
hes not saying saying its not important. But come on there is a difference between being a specialized surgeon in a very complex field and a general practitioner doctor who only treats kids that have a runny nose.
>gets get cancer and stuff though!!!
right and then they go to a real doctor who is a specialist in that field.
>>
>>21267452
>holohoax
>ever happening
top kek
>>
>>21270712
What, you don't live in a rural village or something?
>>
Satanic pedophiles pulling the strings in the media and politics
>>
>>21265950
no
>>
>>21266082
wat
>>
>>21266578
yes officer, this one right here
>>
>>21268173
lol i think you're my favorite insane person in this thread
>>
>>21268551
yes no one ever died from viral pathogens, bacteria, genetic disorders, prions, or fungal infections. you should kill yourself before you make any children.
>>
>>21269113
lol. this thread is full of idiots. kill yourself
>>
>>21269471
genetic abnormalities increase substantially, in frequency and severity, in pregnancies after 40
>>
>>21271531
don't be too hard on him, he's just stupid
>>
Pedowood and mainly the Dan get-in-the-van Schneider/YouTube kids stuff. I cannot deal with the fact children all over the world watch their grooming Jew-crap media for hours everyday.

No way my kids will be allowed to watch Mickylodeon or YouTube, bring back the vcr.
>>
>>21271598

Yeah. Fuck the moon.
>>
>>21263068

The body chemistry of many creatures on Earth, including and ESPECIALLY humans, amounts to narcotics, basically, when extracted and consumed by aliens/demons. A cow, for instance, has these chemicals but not the proper brain function to utilize them outside of a sleeping dream state. Human piss, shit, saliva, cum, adrenaline are all highly prized drugs. We humans are not immune to our own effects, which manifests itself as creativity, dreams, inspiration, and free will itself. Aliens lack all of these things until they consume our chemicals, and then it only lasts for a short time so they always need more.
>>
>>21272034
We all have ecoli in our bodies and it helps us to function. You live in textbooks. Look at the real world. I've eaten raw eggs and raw meat from the cheapest, shittiest sources and I have never gotten sick. Why? Salmonella and ecoli feed on the toxic byproducts of cooking. If you don't feed it that shit, then it will help you and you will be healthier. There are many like me who eat this way and never have gotten sick, never will. Try it yourself, just don't eat raw food with cooked food and you'll be absolutely fine, I promise you that.
>>
>>21273085

You don't have kids and probably never will, my guy
>>
File: itsjustaprank.jpg (947 KB, 1349x2552)
947 KB
947 KB JPG
>>21265516
False. Narcissists employ the smear campaign, along with gaslighting to harm their targets, dissolving the target's support network. They do it for free. See attached.
Voice-to-Skull weaponry patents and research documents are quite old now. Very easy to find and easy to understand the literature and documentation behind it. It may be easier for you to understand if you read up on brainwave entrainment and binaural beats first. They lay the basis for this technology. I thought I invented it, but it was easy to research that this technology has been known for 60+ years. I had to change the direction of my project as a result. This is not to say that this technology is widely used, if at all publicly, but to show that it exists.

>>21265800
All dimensions exist simultaneously. With more knowledge of physics, you could easily see that the earth is both flat AND round. It depends on the dimension of the observer. Knot theory and topology is fun.
>>21265915
Torture is useful in compartmentalizing personalities...
>>21265950
Not to mention the potential impact of the vehicle used, formaldehyde and mercury are definitely not beneficial to brain development.
>>
>>21273056
99% of these things were all caused by diet.
>>
>>21263638
Are you a black fascist?
>>
>>21273123
Any day now someone will come and love me.
>>
>>21273053
Friend, I'm saner than you are. Look into advanced glycation end products and the effects of carbohydrates on your teeth.
>>
>>21273101

"Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage" is the lament of Lucifer/Satan who, after forging himself on the sacred fluids of Adam and Eve for the first time, realized that everything he had done to that point, from rebelling against God to tempting humanity, happened because the Allmighty God willed it to happen in the first place
>>
>>21273224
Yeah nobody knows what sugar does to your teeth, oh exalted wise one.
>>
>>21273233
Apparently not.
>>
>>21265659
they r retarded
>>
>>21273238
Thst's not an argument.
>>
>>21273224
can you do a quick rundown/description or link to your idea of a healthy diet? I'm genuinely interested now. Thanks
>>
*That's*
>>
>>21263068
Flat earth theory. I can't wrap my mind around how stupid people have to be to believe it, and it infuriates me
>>
>>21273246
The primal diet. Consisting of raw meat, raw blood, raw eggs, raw dairy, raw unheated honey. Cooking your food fundamentally changes it, destroys vitamins, bacteria, enzymes. These changes to the food make it dangerous, it can even cause tumors. Raw meat is actually the easiest food to digest for humans and it tastes great.
Look into Aajonus Vonderplanitz, here is one of his videos on the importance of raw fats and proteins: https://youtu.be/ytBw1sgHgTg

Here is Aajonus' story on how he cured himself of cancer and other illnesses with raw foods: https://youtu.be/mVP9HqV8yoY

Also, check out sv3rige, a raw meat eating YouTuber: https://youtu.be/RlsV_e1MD1o

And remember to try new things, but trust your own experience.
>>
>>21273168
lol ok. inherited genetic mutations caused by diet. sure thing my guy
>>
>>21273116
there's no justice in the world when people like you are allowed to stay alive
>>
>>21273256
Their explanations read like bad troll science threads. Then I start to wonder if most of them aren't actually trolls. Then I move on to something else for the sake of my sanity.
>>
>>21273245
People don't seem to realize all carbohydrates are sugar and ingesting them leaves behind advanced glycation end products, which cannot be broken down and cause you to age, give you dry skin and gray hair. Basically, carbs are the wrong food and we shouldn't eat it is what I'm saying.
>>
>>21273299
do you even know what actually causes aging? because it literally has nothing to do with diet
>>
>>21273290
Yes, mutations can be caused by diet. Just like how cancer is caused by diet, which is a mutation, my guy.
>>
>>21273300
Then enlighten me on what causes aging and please explain why fruitarians age so rapidly and why raw meat eaters age so slowly, I'd love to know.
>>
>>21273301
nah my guy they can't. diet may affect the way a gene is expressed but there's literally no way in fuck it can cause inherited mutations
>>
>>21273306
seriously? bruh i ain't going through a basic biology and genetics lesson with you
>>
>>21269192
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>21273310
Yeah, okay, buddy. I spent my time explaining basic shit to you, but you can't return the favor. Why? Because you don't actually know shit and you can't debunk the fact diet is extremely important when it comes to aging.
>>
>>21273307
Yes, my guy, they absolutely can. For example, the blue eyes mutation was very likely caused by increased milk consumption. http://www.rationaloptimist.com/blog/where-blue-eyes-came-from/
>>
File: 1530314750843.png (186 KB, 549x280)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>21268294
>they arent coming.
>>
>>21269361
You are kinda right, you gave a bad example though. Healthcare field is pretty equal men / women ratios. It's things like STEM you see a lot less women in. And a lot of young impressionable women are duped into "Gender Studies" in college which effectively makes them retarded in choosing a goid career path. But as for man and woman in the same job, they are often equally paid. Men are more likely to ask for a raise though.
>>
>>21265578
>>vaccines cause autism
Came here to post this, no other conspiracy actively kills people (and by people I mean mostly children).

>>21265950
No. Post the whole study or gtfo.

>>21273159
>Not to mention the potential impact of the vehicle used, formaldehyde and mercury are definitely not beneficial to brain development.
>t. failed high school chemistry
You literally know nothing about how molecules work or how the human body functions. Educate yourself before speaking.
>>
>>21273462
Some people die right on the spot from vaccines. Nobody can convince me that injecting synthetic mercury into my blood will make me healthier.
>>
File: 1513568795890.jpg (67 KB, 900x729)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>21268551
>>
>>21273469
Well that’s good because we don’t do that shit since THE FUCKING 70s
>>
>>21273225

Meant to say "gorging", but I guess forging works too. That was when his personality split between the fallen angel, Lucifer, and the stoned out of his gourd on human excrement Satan.
>>
>>21273511
Except that's not true and vaccines still contain mercury and there are many other harmful compounds in there.
>>
Vaccines are dangerous. Listen to this to find out about how vaccines give you disease.

https://youtu.be/DaFX18SGg18
>>
>>21273539
Btw they killed this guy for talking about how the swine flu is a hoax.
>>
>>21272451
They're not witches, they mean no harm, they're just misinformed and don't know any better. It's the source of all their medical knowledge that is to blame.
>>
>>21273101

Also, can't forget that virgonal, unsullied human blood is an essential ingredient, nay, THE essential active ingredient in anti aging concoctions.
>>
>>21273116
E. coli, lives in your colon and rectal areas, so it can feed off of and subsequently help break down waste material, but we do not need it near any of our primary GI tract (mouth, esophagus, and stomach), similarly we have a bacteria in the back of our nasal cavities that will get others sick if we sneeze and spread it, which is why it’s not good to sneeze recklessly even if you aren’t sick.
And of course you can eat raw beef uncooked a lot of times without getting sick, because doesn’t have tons of folds for bacteria to multiply in, but you can’t say that for ground beef.
>>
>>21267452
I can smell the JIDF shekels through the screen using my normal sized nose, schlomo
>>
>>21273594
I eat ground beef. Ever heard of steak tartare? Germans ate it a lot in WWII. It doesn't matter if the bacteria multiplies. No toxic byproducts for them to feed on = no disease.
>>
File: download.jpg (27 KB, 195x259)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>21273539
>Aajonus
i trust this guy
>>
>>21273539
everything this guy is saying... is incredibly inaccurate lol
>>
>>21265425
if someone is being abused by their imagination, that has nothing to do with anyone else lol they need to be in a padded cell or otherwise just shut the fuck up
>>
Mandela Effect nuttery is the worst.

Just because you don't know something, that doesn't mean you're from another dimension.
They have no sense of humor about this shit. As much as they act like it's causing them great distress, they are not comforted by facts.

It's so narcissistic. They can't admit that they were wrong or ignorant. It's literally everyone else who's wrong.
>>
>>21272377
>has untrustworthy sources criticized
>argues semantics
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>21263074
Gangstalking was actually a thing in Nazi Germany against jews, I will beat you up for being anti semitic
>>
File: muh no autism.png (33 KB, 848x105)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>21273039
yes
hell people have won fucking court cases for it and if you look at the result of some vaccines you get this shit
if you want to claim that the image i posted is false
feel free to look at one that was written by the fda
https://www.fda (dot) gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm103052.pdf
page 11
>>
>>21273665
Wasn't it originally when a lot of people didn't remember something, rather than just one retard who remember something the wrong way?
>>
File: mandela.png (902 KB, 620x907)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>21273665
>>
>>21273462
>t. failed high school chemistry
>You literally know nothing about how molecules work or how the human body functions.
>Educate yourself before speaking.
Nice Ad Hominem attack based on falsified information. You really proved me wrong with that one!
Please explain how my alleged failing of high school chemistry has made it such that formaldehyde and mercury, and other injection vehicles have no impact upon brain development. I used DMSO, not formaldehyde and thiomersal to prepare injections. I see no need to use toxic delivery vehicles.
I'm starting to feel great happiness that your family member withered away before your very eyes. Logical fallacies are incredibly annoying and nonproductive.
>>
>>21272784
He's obviously a catholic, pay him no mind.
>>
>>21273469
>Some people die right on the spot from vaccines.
And some people die on the spot the first time they eat a peanut. What's your point?

>Nobody can convince me that injecting synthetic mercury into my blood will make me healthier.
First of all there is no elemental mercury in vaccines, so that arguement doesn't even exist. The miniscule amount of mercuric compounds in vaccines can be toxic in extremely large quatities, but only stays in your body for about 2 weeks. Also, whether something is synthetic or not tells you precisely jack shit about how dangerous (or helpful it is). You really, really need to grow up and stop lecturing others on topics you know nothing about.
>>
>>21273628
>I eat specially prepared ground beef specifically made to be eaten raw
>therefore all ground beef is safe
Go buy store brand burger patties and eat them straight out of the packaging. Please.
>>
>>21275341
It's not nice to encourage suicide, anon
>>
since there are some people itt who are well versed in diet conspiracies, what causes ibs-c?
>>
>>21265425
They weren't abused retard
>>
File: 1506645047593.jpg (73 KB, 600x530)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>21266578
https://youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

We rescued them the fucking holocaust
And in turn, they enslave our fucking country and subvert our normies into thinking that adding black and brown people to our country somehow is necessary and beneficial
>>
>>21267976
She fakes orgasms as she's embarrassed by your step dad's dick size.
>>
>>21274757
Did you mix it with LSD?
>>
>>21274692
lol why gang stalk jews when u can burn down their businesses and send them to work camps til they die? 6 gorrillian gang stalked to death goy
>>
>>21269367
Not him, but as I understand it, it’s just a terrible way of saying “opposite points of the globe have opposite times”.

Imagine a still of the earth on space and place yourself on the equator.
The side facing the sun would be experiencing “mid-day”.
The side opposite to the sun would ve experiencing “mid-night”.
Opposite points halfway between the “mid-day” side and the “mid-night” side would be on “sun-up” and “sun-down”.

In a 24-hour period, each side would experience a day. Those would be the 4 days occurring simultaneously. Think of this as those dumb statistics like “each day humans live xxx millions of years collectively!”
>>
>>21276514
jews coinstalk.
>>
>>21273462
>no other conspiracy actively kills people (and by people I mean mostly children)
anti-vax was an obama-era eugenics program, like the whole tranny craze
>>
>>21267452
>what is holodomor
>what is the congo ft. king leopold
>what is the cambodian genocide
gtfo kike
>>
File: remember_me.jpg (352 KB, 1761x1761)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>21270102

"They should take all the rapists and all the murderers and put them all together on an island and all the murderers can be raped, and all the rapists can be murdered, until you only have either two rapists or you’re down to one raped murderer but who cares about him?
>>
>>21275341
Except I have done that actually and I didn't get sick. I eat the cheapest eggs raw everyday too and I don't get sick. How do you think people prepare raw ground beef for eating? You just grind it up and eat it lmao, there is no special way to make it safe. It is safe. Safe if you don't eat it with cooked food.

https://youtu.be/abg8l2Zs7d8
>>
>>21275656
This suicide method is really taking a while. Been doing it for months and it's just not killing me.
>>
File: VLiWCZh.jpg (12 KB, 400x300)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>21277123
Suicide. LOL
>>
File: gYh0Q81.jpg (38 KB, 554x554)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
You can't kill what isn't >>21277428
>killable
. LOL
>>
>>21276331
No, but I can see how my wording would be hilarious. It was injected into animals for a cancer study, for what it's worth.
>>
>>21268038
this desu
>>
>>21269471

Getting pregnant past like 35 is honestly just plain irresponsible.
>>
File: hitler again.png (490 KB, 868x955)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>21267452
BEGONE JUDEN
>>
>>21277422
Your fucking "logic" sounds like you're a delusional schizo. "hurr it's eating raw meat with cooked meat that creates bacteria durrr!"
>>
File: 4a-banshee.jpg (45 KB, 632x375)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>21263068
humanity will never be able to maintain 'Eden'
>>
>>21277590
And you sound like a fucking retard with no reading comprehension. I already explained it's the toxic byproducts of cooking that make the bacteria dangerous. Otherwise the bacteria is good for you.
>>
>>21263068
That the devil has much more power and deceit in this world than meets the eye.
>>
>>21277630
no he doesn't
>>
>>21277630
No, he really REALLY doesn't.
>>
>>21266578
this, also redpilled and based
>>
>>21277623
"hurr durr salmonella and botulism is good for you!"
>>
>>21277760
You have salmonella in your body right now. And you need it. Dumbass.
>>
>>21277779
I do not have salmonella because if I did I would be puking you fucking methhead!
>>
>I don't have this
>I see this
>This is how it works
>Trust me and my meaningless words
Kek, such pitiful logic.
>>
>>21277777
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>21274717
Mandela Effect is real though. If you don't believe me, what was this show called?
>>
The world is being ended for profits. It's kinda sad
>>
>>21277806
Why would anyone know the show's name?
>>
>>21277797
What?
>>
>>21277821
>underageb&
>>
>>21277823
>>21277832
Answer the simple question. You have brains.
>>
>>21277823
>tripfags show up to shut down threads discussing jews
>/x/ is too slow for shills to slide threads
>only way to kill the thread is to post by the bump limit
kek
>>
>>21277850
Don't include me there, leaf
>>
>>21277834
CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY.
>>
>>21277850
I don't give a fuck about jews. I am fighting the salmonelladude.
>>
>>21277858
Fuck thread, tripfag. your the kike killing the cancer off
>>
>>21277867
Go back to /pol/, Schwarzwald.
>>
>>21277870
No
>>
>>21267418
are you saying Morgellon's is specifically a plant in order to destabilize hypochondriacs/mental basket-case types into being phobic that they might one day gain this phenomenon? because that's fascinating and relieving.
>>
>>21271531
what are you talking about?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
>>
>>21277887
"(((morgellons)))" is just filthy hobos with wounds that aren't washed and which collect clothes-fibers in the wounds and then they go "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS??!!"
>>
>>21277781
You. Are. Wrong. Salmonella is a natural part of your intestinal flora and you need it.

Check it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gut_flora

Don't trust Wikipedia? Go fucking find some other list and realize salmonella is in there. And notice that e. coli is there also.

Salmonella is also a normal part of other animals, like chickens: https://poultryhealthtoday.com/the-link-between-salmonella-and-intestinal-health/
>>
>>21263068
jews
>>
>>21277616
we arent meant to. Thats up to someone else
>>
>>21277630
yep. be sober and vigilant bro
>>
>>21265516
Everything is arguably not even real
>>
>>21263068
The true God is currently dating a Satanist
>>
>>21263068
Shaula !2y1il5Qy0g and other namefaggots are the board janitors. Fucking jiz moppers. If you ever wondered why you got banned just for disagreeing with them, that is why.
>>
>>21268611
>>21273348
They didnt come during the ((crusades)) in northern europe.
They didnt come through the plagues.
They didnt come through the world wars.
What we have now by comparison is heaven on earth, though it is on its way out, the people do not resist.
>>
>>21268038
>>21271297
This is actually really interesting to me and a great point. This is all a personal anecdote but something I find especially interesting is how one of my best friends is straight up addicted to gaming but myself who was a life long gamer (I was at that perfect age where I saw the original playstation, n64, gameboy color all that come out) took a break from gaming due to some pretty severe depression and now I find almost all modern games unplayable. I've completely lost interest because they're all just different variations of skinner boxes making you do boring repetitive tasks to grind for experience and loot unless you're willing to pay to play and advance faster.

I want to chalk this up to age but I can go back and play classics like the ocarina of time and still have a great time killing a weekend with a playthrough. I put in anything from EA and want to break the disc after about 20 minutes.
>>
>>21269113
>no such thing as bad bacteria

Yeah, Anthrax is totally harmless bro. Go eat a big ol' pile of that some time.
>>
>>21277900
You do understand how CULTURES work with bacteria right? E. Coli doesn't make you sick in and of itself, what makes you sick is a foreign STRAIN of E. Coli working it's way into your system and killing the native flora in your gut. This causes a massive reaction from your immune system that tries to kill EVERYTHING in your gut, thus making you sick as fuck.

You really need to go take a basic fucking biology class. This is stuff they teach you in the seventh grade, for christ's sake.
>>
Charles Manson was enticed in some way by either the government or a group of anti-hippies to paint hippies as villains and end the free love movement that they opposed so much.
>>
>>21281234
Don’t argue with an idiot. Salmonellabro argues with a process created thousands of years ago to protect people. Let him argue with a wall
>>
>>21267452
Jesus Christ a sensible post on this website and everyone acts like a complete retard. A breath of fresh air this was. Just cause you're on the internet doesn't mean you need to act like a complete retard, folks
>>
>>21267452
This is part of the vast Jew conspiracy to destroy the European people with white guilt for a crime that they didn’t commit. Jews it’s always the Jews
>>
>>21269268
No one was gassed
>>
>>21269268
No one was gassed
Pretty sure Hitler didn’t invent European mistrust of Jews and that he personally didn’t kill anyone
>>
>you are basically skeleton inside
>Your asshoul is really an ending point where Alien aircrFt fly in out
>>
>>21267452
China killed over 80 million of its own people.

Stalin killed over 45 million, lots of them being Christians
>>
>>21267838
>Though flat earth theory is often presented as a slippery slope and most people fall down it.
It really isn't. You have to be fucking stupid to believe it. I agree with most of what else you said though.
>>
>>21267838
The earth is flat. It is also round. It's just physics and topology.
All dimensions exist simultaneously; it is safe to say the globe is also "flat". "Flat-earthers" don't seem to understand this though. But I know it is flat.

It depends on the dimension observed.
>>
>>21281057
I relate anon, I stopped playing games because I was too damn depressed and anxious to enjoy them and now I just can't enjoy most games period.
>>
>>21263068

The elite satanic pedo murderous cults one, and knowing that if it's true, it's happening and there's nothing we can do to stop it
>>
>>21269510
anon im outside can i come in and use the restroom so i can get back to stalking you? Ive got a whole 4 hours left in my shift and i usually do it out here but this time its a number 2.
>>
>>21271531
To be fair, the guy DOES say it wasn't the biggest, but that the thought process behind it, the sheer evilness of it, makes it the worst, not necessarilly the biggest.

But you'd know that if you actually read it.
>>
>>21277856
Your posts don't make sense?
>>21277859
You forgot your tripcode.
>>
>>21281234
Watch this video, please. Thank you:
https://youtu.be/SirL-rxLhzs
>>
File: 1532560724897.gif (1.91 MB, 267x260)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>21266578
>>
>>21268173
>Contemporary hunter gatherers stayed young and healthy till the day they died.
>Contemporary
I dont think you know what this word means
>>
>>21269474
>I wouldn't say white genocide itself is being orchestrated,
read the kalergi plan
>>
>>21263077
i know you like to thank your shit dont stank
>>
>>21283456
Sorry, I was reading about contemporary hunter gatherers at the time of writing that and accidentally included the word, didn't mean it.
>>
>>21274692
this, the nazis were evil and the holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened. jews are just people like me and you, they didnt deserve the persecution they faced
>>
israel did 9/11 and killed jfk control nato/usa
>>
>>21272784
Tl;dr
>Pornography turns you into a cuck
>when you shoot out your nut into a sock, you're body loses tremendous amounts of energy you can use for productive stuff
>sperm is a cell powerful enough to create life, and it gets reabsorbed into the blood when not wasted into a sock
>abstaining from pornography and masturbation strengthens mental will power, and God smiles upon you for being chaste
>Good for mind, body, and soul
If you want more detailed info just look up nofap
>>
>>21277630
This. Anyone who doesn't realize Satan is the father of lies is blind. Occultists are beta as fuck.
>>
>>21283933
It was so bad there are laws in Germany that don't allow talking about it o.o

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.