[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I noticed that lately people have been getting progressively more and more animalistic, evil, cruel, heartless and have lost any measure of morality, ethics, and even their humanity. Let alone having empathy for eachother, people these days seem to rejoice in the suffering of others. I never see people as happy these days as when another human is suffering.

What's worse is how no one seems to care or even notice the sheer absurdity of this all People are either preoccupied with irrelevant issues or they actually want MORE cruelty and inhumanity.

What is happening to people? What is causing this? It didn't used to be like this.
>>
>>21562148
Liberalism
>>
>>21562148
I think a good point of interest is that morality is increasingly an argument against something. For example, I said that the attacks on Muslims in Myanmar was bad to which some edgelord called me a virtue signaler. I think this is legitimately bad, but it isn't new.
Vikings were famously ruthless to the point that they'd take drugs so they can kill quickly whilst avoiding pain, Chinese soldiers used to eat their executed POWs, and WWII featured endless rapes and war crimes. I guess the reason that morality is so bad is because we used to have defined enemies, but with the age of large international alliances and nuclear bombs we focus all the hate and anger on our own societies.
>>
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof"
-2 Timothy 3
>>
>>21562182
Right wing politics are a good example of this. There are right wing groups rising up who see absolutely no problem in genocide and letting other people suffer while they benefit off the fruits of the entire planet. There are even many who think its a good thing and are itching, waiting for an opportunity to launch a genocide against those who they don't like and even those who simply disagree with them.

Liberals, while dumb and naive, have good intentions at least. Right wingers dont even have that.
>>
>>21562249
>good intentions
They all believe what they're doing are with good intentions regardless of the party.
>>
>>21562249
wait are jews the right wing extremists now?
>>
>>21562185
truly these are those times
>>
>>21562185
>despisers of those that are good,
this is the one that gets me the most

I mean bad people always used to exist. And bad things always happened. Its nothing new. But it was never on this scale, and it was never justified this much. A criminal or sociopath back in the day would simply say " i dont give a fuck". But now, they're trying to argue that what they're doing is actually GOOD and that those who have empathy and morality, those who are actually good, are the bad guys. Thats what gets me the most. If you're a sociopath or just heartless and cruel, yet you accept it and just say you dont give a fuck, i couldnt care less. But those who are trying to justify sociopathy and turn it into something socially acceptable, those are the true filth.
>>
>>21562148
It's degeneracy. When human beings no longer have a higher goal to which they can aspire, and the purpose of life is changed to "who can get the most attention?" it's a logical conclusion that monsters and madmen will take over.
The overarching goal is to destroy the concepts of the constitutional republic, presumption of innocence, and social mobility - in order to reinstate feudalism.
>>
>>21562254
To take an obvious example to illustrate the point, no one who is advocating to wipe out entire races including people who are unable to form any kind of resistance think its good. They know its bad, they just dont care. They will lie to you and pretend as if they geniunely think that what theyre doing is good, but they know its not, and the only purpose behind this is to try to sell their ideas to the public so they can gain support for it.

>>21562260
Then there are people like you who are just brainwashed. I dont blame you, i actually feel bad for you.
>>
>>21562282
>human beings no longer have a higher goal
>reinstate feudalism
How will that help with the problem?
>>
File: 1538388357253.jpg (89 KB, 720x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>21562268
No one has ever had such a big flashlight before now.
Now everyone can see in every corner of the world and can peer into the hearts and minds of people.
Never before people of any status or class or wealth could access what is now known.
Before no one could easily access a means to see evil. Before only thing was word of mouth or a limited media.

Now we should look into the world and SEE AND HEAR AND UNDERSTAND THE EVIL SO WE MAY CONVERT OR DESTROY IT. The news cycles are dominated by horrible things, but rarely do they talk about the good.
Now everyone is obsessed with Evil. Some of the people who try to uphold Good are a little too ignorent to do the duty without becoming Evil themselves.

I will say this. Know the deepest darkest Evil YOU can do to know how much good you could. To fail at this is how Good topples over into Evil. There is Never a bottom.
However, because there is no bottom there is no top. Things can always get better.
Right now people ARE brainwashed. We have all been brainwashed at least a little to the please and command of those who want to for reasons we can guess at. Some Even State it.

It has always been like this for a long time. Now in history is no different. Look at the muck rakers in the gilded age of the US. See where we are. See Who wants to do what and why. See what one must never ever say.

We have a light so we can finally see in almost every corner.
The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Look into Your own heart, mind, and soul to find where your evil is before trying to attack others.
>>
>>21562408
>No one has ever had such a big flashlight before now.
>Now everyone can see in every corner of the world and can peer into the hearts and minds of people.
Wrong

We can see the surface only. And its deceptive. Only a few can look past the surface and peer into the core of people. Others only see the surface and assume they discovered the truth.

Worse, others look at all the fake information, lies and deceptions and assume this is the truth. Others only see what they want to see, and while they may realize on some level this is not the truth, they deceive themselves into accepting this as the truth.

I have looked inside for long now. I have remained silent for long now, i want to speak up and connect with others because i know i cant be the only one who feels like this about the state of the world.
>>
File: 1517186419702.png (1.86 MB, 2813x1521)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>21562455
Just because people have the light it does not mean they will use it.
Anyone want to post hidden knowledge that can change the world view? To find the truth?
Also nice digits.
>>
>>21562496
The light is not of much use when what you're shining it on is covered by a veil. The thing has to be uncovered for the light to be able to illuminate it.
>>
File: 1533555812037.png (116 KB, 1210x1190)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>21562148

You are right, abut it's all reversing now. We're going to go back to a more innocent state like in the 1950's and 1980's. I'm certain of it.
>>
>>21562249
In attempting to save everyone, the liberals will destroy anything that was worth saving. Your right wingers are just smart enough to see that.
>>
>>21562598
I mean, does it really matter when the right wing is not attempting to save anyone? The right wing will burn down the entire world so they don't have to look at niggers anymore. They're just evil. Stop rationalizing, i'm not telling you to not be a right winger, but at least be honest with yourself. I can respect good intentions that fail more than bad intentions that succeed. Mainly because evil succeeding is worse than no one succeeding.
>>
>>21562148
-They sense that we're in dangerous times
-They're eating poison food which is messing up their body
-They're exposed to wireless devices which cause brain damage and alter behavior

Now good luck getting anyone to agree. Right now we're paralyzed, the problems are known but people aren't allowed by the media and those who control our culture, to admit them and collectively act. And so we'll collectively perish.
>>
File: 1538702959019.gif (1.42 MB, 198x168)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>21562621
>They're just evil.
How?
Nobody is just evil. Explain it to me like I'm an idiot.
>>21562625
Right you are. It is not over untill it is over.
>>
>>21562655
They only care about themselves and would burn down the rest of the world if it ment profit for them. They're selfish and animalistic, caring only for domination and power over others.

Of course not all elements of the right are like this, but the ones you see on 4chan are exactly like that. They will even admit this themselves and call you a numale, cuck, pussy, whatever if you point it out and say you disagree with it.
>>
People don't study enough normative ethics. They also just think because you can do something you should do something.
>>
>>21562655
We're in the midst of a purge, and the end stages of a eugenics campaign. It is no surprise we're in this predicament right now.
>>
>>21562148
Over population. Read this article about an experiment done with mice.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bigthink.com/why-overpopulation-is-more-than-just-a-material-problem-2604504001.amp.html
>>
File: 1537903447362.png (482 KB, 618x687)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>21562703
But, how does that make them just evil?
Why do they do the things they do?
It is simple. They want to be free. They want the world to be fair, but they know the world will shit on them. They know the cold hard facts and it hurts, but at least the facts always have your back.

>>21562819
This post right here. >>21562819
>>21562819
Look up Germany and the communist war before World War II and after The Great War.
Child Brothals.
>>21562869
I wonder who keeps importing excess population.
>>
>>21562884
It’s not about importing more population, the number of people across the world is increasing. It’s not a US thing, it’s global.
>>
>>21562148
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>>
I am afraid we are to blame, our culture on 4chan rewards violence,racism,laughing at the misfortune of others, and what happens here echoes through the whole internet and irl.
>>
>>21562148
Thats just americans
>>
>>21562249
Just GTFO of here kys faggot.
>>
>>21562884
How does wanting to burn down the rest of the world and genocide everyone who isnt part of what you consider to be "your people" just so you wont have to look at niggers anymore evil? Well if you have to ask that question, i'm afraid i can't help you much further.
>>
>>21562974
Yes, ever since 4chan became known to the general public on the internet it has been a gathering place of evil and depravity. It takes a strong person to stay here and not turn evil out of sheer peer pressure.

Which speaks volumes about the right, now that i think of it. Because the right wasn't originally part of 4chan, it happened after Stormfront tried invading many different sites but only really had luck here. What does it mean when your ideology primarily appeals to a place known for its evil and human depravity?

But i'm getting off track. This is not a politics thread.
>>
>>21562980
Everything is connected. All of the world is connected. A tumor in one part of the body does not stay there, it spreads. Humanity is a collective body, a cancer in one part of it is not going to stay there, it will spread. It even already is happening. Look at yourself, you're not American but their cancer has already reached you. You're in it now and you're spending your days surrounded by it. Don't ever make the mistake of assuming you're immune to influence, you're not.
>>
>>21563022
it appeals to logic and intellect but these are subjective opinions so you're entitled to yours
>>
>>21563022
conservatism is left brain, liberalism is right brain.

hence why liberals are so easy to control and dominate. theyre all subconsciously manipulated.
>>
I think that the presumption of the good vs. evil dichotomy is pretty stupid anon.
Great suffering has to happen for great transformation to occur.
Only a sith deals in absolutes, faggot.
>>
File: 1538240423419.png (157 KB, 895x655)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>21562908
Yes it is global. It is not just about the United States this is about the world we live in. The mouse population is based on minimal living space and having all needs met. Like a city. The people who are increasing in population the most have no structure to support themselves at all.
When others try doing so they break it or leave it to rot.
World population is a problem. The people who breed the most can't help themselves.
Right now there is multiple Big Problems. Birth rates in developed nations are decreasing. It's because people want a higher quality of life for their children. Instead of being crammed into a closet like tools they could own a house.
The people who Want the quality of life to go down have the highest.

Right now either ignorent businesses or on purpose have the sights set on population that keeps growing. Not quality of life that grows.
Soon devoloped countries are going to stop foreign aid.
Because they will be embroiled in a war to survive.

>>21562974
Only here you could do those things. Thats why.

>>21563006
Pic related.
>>
File: 1538401848345.jpg (175 KB, 1024x453)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>21563038
>>
>>21563037
Right, because it takes logic and intellect to simultaneously call everyone that is not part of your ethnic group violent and stupid, but to also want to kill all those people.

You should be glad your ideology will never come into fruitition again. You're being shielded from bringing the devil back to power and you dont even know it. The Nazis tried it and we know how it worked out for them. The communists tried it and we know how it worked out for them. Stay put where you are, you're dabbling with forces greater than your comprehension.
>>
File: 1538448775147.png (19 KB, 1266x209)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>21563034
>>
>>21563038
Only a poltard could be as arrogant to assume that he has no right brain, and that he is immune to brainwashing. You're being brainwashed and you dont even know it.

>>21563043
>>21563050
>>21563062
Seems like the one /pol/tard in this thread called his discord or reddit buddies to raid this thread.

Thread ruined.
>>
>>21563081
You posted the same thing in the Jew peepee cutting thread.
>>
>>21562249
>There are right wing groups rising up who see absolutely no problem in genocide
wrong. There are right wing groups who see no problem in genocide but they are not "rising up.' There is no racist, nationalist movement happening in America
>>
>>21563078
The road to hell is paved with good intentions

As if the idea "let me have my pussy and a stable job and everyone else can burn" is good intentions.
>>
>>21562621
>the right wing is not attempting to save anyone
the right wing is attempting to keep things the way they are, which is pretty fucking great and as good as the world has ever been
>>
>>21563085
Not sure what the fuck you are talking about but if you are being called out as being a discord raidfag by multiple people, then you probably are
>>
It's just now reaching you how depraved your people have made the world with their culture, you white fuck.

American white people have always had a barrier between them and the rest of the world by design. The veil is lifted, and now you see the mess old and/or rich rich white men and white people as a whole have made.

Most people still have empathy. But capitalism and other institutions have sucked the love and authenticity out of every facet of our lives, or forced us to be mindful about the level of vulnerability we show.

Now, the risk of choosing simple acts of love have to be weighed against the impact it might have on our ability to survive because love has been robbed of its weight and meaning.

The divisions you're noticing have always existed, but people in the plethora of minorities are sick of being ignored by the majority as money and material wealth has taken a higher place of value than our own species' existence.

It's BY DESIGN.
>>
>>21563064
all conservatives want to kill people? broad statements....such a display of intellect. wow.

>>21563081
no one said that. just saying the ideologies appeal to those sides of the brain. commies from /pol/ please get the fuck off /x you low vibrational peasant.
>>
>>21563100
And some people, when confronted with this horrible truth, will crawl back into their caves, into the comfort of their own culture, and defend it with all their might. They will call this strength or even courage, not realizing that it is the same cowardice that kept man stupid and blind to the light for thousands of years of our evolution. Instead of stepping out into the light and embracing it, realizing that they have been fed a lie and that the precious cave they have been relying is drenched in the blood of innocents. They will fight tooth and nail to keep that which is unkown outside, thinking that they are fending off the threat to their survival, not knowing the real threat is inside.
>>
>>21562148
Excessive mind tricks and too much NPCs.
>>
>>21563113
No one said that but that is the implicit conclusion. "They have a right brain and i have a left brain, they can be brainwashed i cant. Me so smart". All the while being brainwashed in ways you dont understand.

Shut your mouth you demonic influenced worm. You and the communists are one and the same, two sides of the same filth.
>>
File: 1538600416875.jpg (82 KB, 600x750)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>21563078
>>21563062
>>21563050
>>21562884
>>21562655
It took me a while to find those pictures damnit.
Back to the topic of occultism and Evil and precieved Evil.
Mass media is honeing public relation tools to manipulate and control the masses. It's failing.

>>21563100
Most people call them j ws. If you don't like this country why not leave? After all it is easier to enforce your ideals on people war-torn with poor infrastructure.
The problem lies with reality not lining up with expectations. I Know. I Fucking Know.
So on the occult side. To remove evil you NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT WITHIN YOU.
Look attacking huge groups of people even untrained in magic and shit is a bad idea. The spell or sigil will backlash on You. Wishing for bad things to happen to people make it more likely to happen to you too if you are not ready.
>>21563113
They just want an easy mass targeted sigil or 'spell' to ruin those they deem the enemy.
Protection has a homefield advantage.
Self Improvement does wonders in all aspects of life.
>>
>>21562249
>being this delusional
>>
>>21563134
you're a fool. the white man has been the most destroyed and enslaved race in all of history. sadly you post-modernist scum dont know fuck all about history.
>>
>>21563157
>pic
This is true and the beauty of 4chan, I remind people frequently, especially when I've made them upset. The asshole who's your greatest enemy in one thread can be the exact opposite in another, and you may view them as a great ally in your cause and narrative.
>>
>>21563157
>If you don't like this country why not leave? After all it is easier to enforce your ideals on people war-torn with poor infrastructure.
Because the power center of the world is this part of the world.
>>21563034
If you want to save the body, you dont run away to the feet or the hands to kill some minor bacteria, you travel to the heart, where the tumor lies, and you extinguish it. You don't run away from the problem you want to solve.
>>
>>21563157

>Wishing for bad things to happen to people make it more likely to happen to you too if you are not ready.

I actually just wish for equalization and clarity of understanding of the mechanisms that brought this place to where it is. No harmful intentions needed. That comes through all of the fronts this culture war is being fought on.

Y'all WILL be educated. Y'all WILL dismantle your oppressive institutions or y'all WILL continue to destroy the Earth, and the vast majority of y'all have done untold spiritual damage to your peoples that they'll have to deal with. See: opioid crisis.

Try again.
>>
File: 1537679333962.gif (3.23 MB, 718x630)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>>21562148
>culture begins to become MUCH more open and accepting of sexuality
>sexual deviancy SKYROCKETS
>a generation of children molested by pedo priests, teachers, stepdad, uncle, etc is born
>welcome to 2018
>>
>>21563169
Right, because the white man is the one dying in poverty, sickness, war, being crushed under authoritarian regimes or worked to death by international financial empires to provide food for their families. Not the rest of the world.

But you are somewhat right. The common white man has always been a tool to be manipulated by the devil. Perhaps being the devils implement carries a heavier toll even than those mentioned before have to carry. So maybe you are right.
>>
>>21562148
You're noticing it more because you're growing older and becoming more aware of how the world actually is.
>>
>>21563207
"the devil" lmfao....

what entity are you speaking of exactly?

imagine thinking that only non-whites have suffered in the past. you guys are adorable.
>>
>>21563207
>Perhaps being the devils implement carries a heavier toll even than those mentioned before have to carry.
This is my conclusion. I'd rather be in war-torn Africa than a sickly, diseased, slave swept along by the herd.

No matter where you go, the body remains. It's too late.
>>
File: 1538444878770.jpg (163 KB, 1024x927)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>21563158
They are projectionists it is almost masterful in how it is done. On both sides.
Magicly if you want to harm large groups of people just make them have a false perception of reality. That said having friends makes almost everything better. /mlpol/ is right friendship is magic those crazy horse fuckers.
Having a common goal that has a positive impact on the world and the perceprion of the world is clear then it is really scary.

>>21563179
Specialized cells deal with tumors and other cells help suppress and alert. Did you know cancer can be hindered by laughing?
>>21563201
Use memes. Educate people. Equalization is a flawed motive, Self-Improvement is neigh flawless.
If you want to educate people first you must be over qualified to do so and have perceprion that matches reality.
>>
File: Reproachful.jpg (102 KB, 500x665)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
https://my.mixtape.moe/mlnqhs.pdf
https://my.mixtape.moe/cjwdug.mp3
>>
>>21563218
Just remember the evil is inside the cave, not outside it. Of course he wants you to defend it, if the cave falls so does he.

>>21563220
The war in Africa is a manifestation of the deeper sickness. The same way how the weakest parts of the body will stop functioning first.

But you are right. The worst part is that there is no escape. Especially now with mass media, fast transportation and the internet, the sickness will find you wherever you go. There is no escape from it.

>>21563222
>Specialized cells deal with tumors and other cells help suppress and alert. Did you know cancer can be hindered by laughing?
And that has what to do with your suggestion to run away from the problem? Oh wait, we have to run away and let the good men in charge handle the problem, is that it? Sounds awfully similar to Nazism and Communism.
>>
File: 1534173329632.png (363 KB, 676x662)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
Because some group pull the string and now we get to see the real human nature. Human just want to choose their circle and fight other circles just to keep their circle safe. Their real nature is taken advantaged by that group to control the mass. I wonder what their ultimate goals are. I don't think controlling the world is their ultimate goal.
>>
>>21563252
right because i need spiritual teachings from a mental midget.
>>
>>21562148
This is a known psychological stress reaction caused by too many people. We are overpopulated. Yall need to stop breeding so much.
>>
>>21563261
Mass sterilization programs are going on right now. Methods include:
-GMO foods, which contain the epycyte gene and are dosed heavily with glyphosate
-Wireless devices, which damage the germ line cells and the DNA
-Vaccines, especially the tetanus vaccine which can render women incapable of forming a fetus without mounting an immune response to it. This was done and discovered in Kenya. Right now in some states kids are required to have tetanus vaccines to enter 7th grade.

I'm ambivalent, but it's eugenics. Plain and simple. There are so many morons that they're going to succeed just fine.
>>
>>21563259
You can believe in whatever you want to believe. Just remember, you can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
>>
>>21563222

the reality is that if we don't collectively get our shit together and address the toxic ideas that divide us at the root then nothing will change.

ironically, this will not come until people that are invested in white/european/eurocentric ideals recognize the need that the world's ignored and oppressed people have for reparations, justice, and the permanent dismantling of the dominant economic systems and social institutions of this time.

the more you resist the fact that some people ARE more culpable and that some people DO benefit more with race and white race ideology as one of the core determining factors by design then the further you run from the answers and toward shielding yourself.
>>
>>21563273
>vaccines are bad
Stop being retarded. While I think tetanus vaccine is retard, but overall vaccines are good for your metabolism.
>>
>>21562148
It might depend on where/what you look at. Personally I still see a lot of humanity and good intents in my daily life. If you spend time with negative people or searching for negativity on the internet it might distort your vision to make you believe that the rest of the world is like this. Meanwhile many people live peacefully and with love for each other but you don't see them because you're looking elsewhere.
>>
>>21563284
>but overall vaccines are good for your metabolism.
I'm not sure why this made me burst out laughing, but lolwat?
>>
>>21563284
>Injecting Aluminium, Mercury, Polysorbate 80, Formaldehyde Bovine Serum Albumin, Alcohol, Acetone, Hydrolyzed Casein, Yeast Protein etc in your blood is good for your metabolism good goy!!
>especially in the bloodstream of babies with developing brains

Stop being retarded.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
>>
File: 1538678333087.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>21563222
To educate the masses in a way that is good. Look at Mr. Rodgers.
In todays day and age information must be condensed tightly and accessed easily and shared quickly and is easy, smooth, and fast to understand. That means it is a work of art and beauty, knowledge and wisdom, truth, and the occultic secret. It is alive. It is alive like no other mind virus before. A psycho-plague so to speak.
All four parts make a meme, but the direction the intent is what turns a good meme into a legendary cornerstone. You will change if you do this. The meme will be a part of you, and because it is True removing it is hard to do.

On your tour to educate people rather than manipulate you might find truths that are disagreeable. I know, I did.
>>21563252
Regroup and get stronger. Look if you can't laugh or joke about anything near to you. Everyone else will run circles around you. Communism has been made by the same people who made Antifa they use the same symbol. The point is that if good people do nothing, evil can take root. Right now Good People are doing what they can to remove evil.

>>21563280
If you can say merits rather than sex or gender or race or religion or political ideology matters most then I personally will consider it. History is filled with the most ville of human actions. We are living history right now.
I will mansplain to you this. Would you rather have your group of friends be helped or a stranger that has been known to attack people.
Now, what is the difference between islame and western culture? Beheadings? Women should only be believed if three of four men can testify? That all gays ought to be burned?
Now think long and hard. Why.
>>
>>21563279
youre a narcissist. you dont even have a grasp on the basics lmao.
>>
>>21563202
Are you aware that institutional pedophilia existed in Catholicism since its inception or are you just pretending to be stupid?
>>
File: 1538316100973.jpg (324 KB, 1400x1400)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>21563273
Oh right, birth control and anto-depressants can cause brain damage.
>>21563367
>Are you aware that institutional pedophilia existed in Judaism, and Islam since its inception or are you just pretending to be stupid?

So magically a piece of the target or a mental symbol can be used to target something.
>>
Demonic spirits are guiding the hearts of man, as they governed humanity before the flood so they will again
>>
>>21563322
>Regroup and get stronger. Look if you can't laugh or joke about anything near to you. Everyone else will run circles around you. Communism has been made by the same people who made Antifa they use the same symbol. The point is that if good people do nothing, evil can take root. Right now Good People are doing what they can to remove evil.
Thanks friend but i do plenty of that, and i realize the futility of my existance as part of the bigger whole. I'm just one voice between millions.

To do only makes sense if you're doing the right thing. Good people can do bad things if they have been manipulated. You are being manipulated. I admire your efforts and your steadfastness, but you are steadfast on the wrong path. To be persist in your journey when the direction you're heading in is the other side of where you need to be, is worse than to do nothing.
>>
>>21562184
this post holds a lot more truths than you degenerates want to acknowledge!
>>
Divide and conquer...t's something the ruling class does to keep the masses from becoming a single mob.
First it was commies, then terrorists, then blacks, ISIS, and now the latest scheme is metoo.
>>
>>21562455
You absolutely are not.
>>
File: 1538396096276m.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>21563401
Watch this magic in action.
Have a nice day frien.

>>21563413
Define demonic, like malevolent spirits?

To make this thread useful to anyone lurking. Anyone can target thought forms semi-directly. Company brands are a thought form. Friendship is magic.
>>21563442
I will say the same to you. Read the wiki page on who owned the slave ships that were brought to America.
The path you lead is deadly to everyone around you friend and family. Prepare your mind with Facts and Truth. Then enter >>>/pol/ you can convert them or something.
I just wanted to play video games. Suppose it was a good wake_up call.

The road of self-improvement leads to all the right places.
>>
>>21562598
>>21563086
these stupid naive liberal... the road to hell is paved with good intentions. it does not mean those intentions ACTUALLY good, they are just naive intentions. you cant save the world with a bleeding heart, cause the vampires will suck you dry!
>>
>>21562148
The survivalist mindset is cancerous. We are all selfish and capeable of unspeakable evil, if pushed far enough. Our reality has always been this way. The more importance we put on selfish pleasures the less importance we give to those around us. Do you ever wonder how truly disturbing some people are? Just regular people around you, those filled with hate who love to play the devil’s advocate, toying with the struggles of others they themselves have had the comfort of never experiencing.
In short, many people are poor excuses of human beings who lack any sense of empathy. The only way for some people to learn this trait of being human is to go through true suffering or to see the suffering of others first hand. This is an idea that is entertained by many believers of reincarnation. But who knows, just as likely there could be no such thing as divine justice.
>>
>>21563489
Lmfao, dude you cant just "no u" at me and tell me to go read /pol/.

I'm not a converter of people. Seek not to be a reformer or a leader, the path to gain power over others will lead to destruction. Take your own advice >>21563157

Simply be yourself and speak whenever you feel necessary. This is one of those times i felt it's necessary to speak.

You are full of contradictions, you say one thing but do the opposite. You say to seek self improvement, but instead you seek the path of control over others. You say it's bad to try to convert people and brainwash them, and then you try to do so yourself. You say to self improve, but you clearly are not self improved. Defeat the evil inside you first before trying to defeat the evil in the world, because if you can't even do the former, how do you expect to do the latter?

Have fun with your videogames
>>
>>21562249

You do realize the ruling class is overwhelmingly liberal? The whole “conservatives are basically the Koch brothers” is a bit immature
>>
>>21562148
People are and always have been naturally evil, nowadays you can just witness it more often without being present yourself
>>
>>21563535
LOL! Are they?
>>
File: 1538584973872.jpg (60 KB, 526x960)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>21563489
Oh right, no /x/ thread would be complete without obligitory trip fag grandstanding.

You do not want to cross me as a foe. I wield a power unlike most other. I am a larper of the lowest caliber. Look upon my works and despair. My actions are most selfish and base. My magic is sublime and woven into all that is. My weapon is psychology and logistics. I am known by many names. Few know who I really am.

>>21563529
Who can attack an amorphous personality like me when I slip through fingers and clutches.
Also "no u" I can not prove anything here.
Who am I to you? A foe to grind your teeth on? A faceless horror behind a screen? A person just like you who learned a few uncomfortable truths? Literally Hitler? A saint? A fool?

Ask who leads the protests and why. Then see why they are there and so on. Every single time its the ____. Remember you can't say their name in a bad light.
>>
>>21563322

it's not mansplaining if you're talking to another man. it is not bad to think emotionally. thinking unemotionally is how we got here. there's a need for balance of the masucline and feminine. non-binary. there's theory on this already.

a comprehensive education and understanding of our common faculties is the first step. then, universal principles and values that can be applied to all human beings. love at the center of it all.

COMMUNISM + SPIRITUALITY is the solution. communism with a heavy spiritual component. conservationism as a core value. not just merit as a core focus or awareness, but GROWTH as a core goal and focus. freedom of thought, idea, and expression can flourish in this environment if we understand intimately how much we need each other.

there's too much knowledge about ourselves and what we need to function best for it not to be used for the highest good of all, and without war and strife. we can feed everyone. we can shelter everyone. utopia is a puzzle and all the pieces are laid the fuck out, but a few bullies keep scattering the image before it can be completed.

humans are NOT evil. we CAN save ourselves.
>>
its cus the messiah (me) is separated from the people
>>
>>21563569
Why do you think i'm attacking you? We're argueing on good faith. I'm merely pointing out the contradictions you have presented in this thread.

I see you as someone who appears to have good intentions, but is ignorant towards the evil inside himself and has the wrong idea. Defeat the evil within you first before you try to defeat the evil of the world.
>>
>>21562148
talks about humanity, but that means to act human. And humans, by nature, are xenofobic, only care about their tribe and do anything so survive......

I always find the word humanity or act human so miss used.
>>
>>21562249
>Liberals, while dumb and naive, have good intentions at least. Right wingers dont even have that.
Liberals tell you all about their good intentions from their smart phones which are made in factories with conditions so terrible that the company bosses install anti-suicide cages around the buildings, since death would decrease productivity. Liberals are aware of this, and change absolutely nothing.

Everyone is putting their boot on someone's throat. The only difference between Liberals and Right-wingers is that the Right-wingers are honest enough to admit they don't care, and a Liberal will engage in obfuscation, surreptition, and disingenuous mental gymnastics to maintain a veil of ostensible good intentions while doing absolutely nothing to reduce the violence they put in the world.
>>
>>21562908
>the number of people across the world is increasing
Who is having children you dofus?
Poor people are having children, most families in middle and high class have either no children or just one or two childs, now, poor people have 3, 4, 6 children not giving a fuck, that's not even counting on the chinese.
THe "there's too many people" theory is just to stop people that retain some value for society to reproduce, and you just take the pill like a dumb retard.
First global crisis and shortage of food to happen and most of the people having 6+ childs will just drop dead.
Your discussion of politics is dumb, you have to study before getting your feet into this shit.
>>
File: 1539059685909.png (107 KB, 990x477)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>21563573
Did you know communism is made by __ws for j_w_?
Self-Improvement forever is a better net possitive on everyone than forcing people to work. It is simple to become a little bit more than who you used to be.
Freedom of thought and expression must come first.
Assume humans are super evil. Or at the very least not perfect. Communism falls apart.
The only time communism works with happy health groups is when they are not human. You can't have a human communist utopia.
Most utopias do not work with human nature.
>>21563602
Look into the abyss and the abyss looks into you. Keep looking and the abyss opens it's treasure. It is a seed that can grow.

You know the truth already. It is why self-improvement as an ideology is powerful, because everyone is helped when a person become better.
My only advice as a mirror is t
>>
>>21562496
>muh oughts
For a bunch of people who are learning the "truth" about the world and becoming demoralized - for claiming to be grounded in so much logic and rationality - they certainly don't apply any razors or internalize any lessons.
There's no point to anything. End statement. If you find the absurdity of an absurd world upsetting, it's because you desire something sensible. How can you recognize the lack of meaning and still continue to demand one to the point of existential crisis?

Stupidity, all of it. The acceptance of lack of meaning should be the ultimate freedom. There is no reason to be any particular way or feel any particular thing, the necessary corollary of which is that there is no reason to not do any particular thing or not feel any particular way. You are completely free.
And most people choose to be depressed assholes. Kind of sad, really.
>>
>>21563629
So its better to not care about something, than to do but realize the futility of resisting it?

> Liberal will engage in obfuscation, surreptition, and disingenuous mental gymnastics
Like you're doing now by trying to make it seem as if willfully accepting horrible things and not caring about them at all is better than caring but realizing you cant do anything agains multi billion dollar multinational empires? Or by trying to pait their geniune albeit naive good intentions as fake and blaming individuals for DOING the deeds of global empires rather than just putting up with it because they are powerless against it? (" to maintain a veil of ostensible good intentions while doing absolutely nothing to reduce the violence they put in the world.")
>>
Caring for anyone or anything that doesn’t directly affect you is looked down upon as a sign of immaturity. People are supposed to live in villages and support each other, not claw at each other’s throats to climb the social ladder.
>>
>>21563643
Stop deceiving. Lack of meaning is the greatest lie ever told and its shared perception the only cause of humanity's fall.
>>
>>21562655
What is going on in that gif? Inpalement?
>>
>>21563202
Molestation and rape new ?
>forgetting the exploitation of children throughout history
>forgetting the treatment of women throughout history
>If you need it spelled out I’m trying to say women have been considered beneath men for a long ass time, resulting in surprise... molestation and rape
>apparently not a big deal
>You should have included politicians
>USA is a prime example for that
>forgetting slaves all over the world throughout history
>forgetting homosexuality has existed since earliest known cultures
>being this blind/ignorant
>>
File: 1539063670328.png (996 KB, 684x1024)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>21563685
A reason why you fall head first for suicide.
>>>/pol/188715806
>>
>>21563564
pretty obvious the upper classes lean socially liberal
>>
>>21563695

Elohim! I shall not forgive!
Adonai! I shall not forgive!
Living God! I shall not forgive!
Jesus Christ! I forgive thee not!
>>
>>21562148
The NPC meme was the end of it for me. I'm not evil, nor do I plan on committing any. But I seriously believe most people don't have souls and there's no need of attempting to save them.
>>
>>21564085
I believe in NPCs. My own internal framing is that they're another species, or a common subset of humanity that's generated automatically. Padding. Glue. Cattle.

The master manipulators are just really fancy NPCs.
>>
>>21564090

Unless an abuser is forgiven, repents and their sin isn't too heinous they are sent to "HELL FOR ETERNITY".

This means they are NPC characters and a reminder of what UGLINESS is, played on repeat for eternity for the GOOD PEOPLE to witness.

Don't know what I do
I'll tell you how I knew
I've always known
I've always known

Boy I love Hollywood!
>>
>>21564090
Yeah same. I don't see myself as any better than them. In fact I kind of envy them in that they're naive to the bigger picture. And yeah, the powers that be are like vidya bosses.
>>
>>21563695

Jesus Christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-07gijJuhc
>>
>>21562148
I'm sure I'm just repeating others by now...

It's our fucking president of the US of Ass. No one has ever acted as much as a lightning rod and amplifier of crassness, bigotry, selfishness and corruption. He-who-shall-not-be-named is giving the gullible hungry masses false reasons for their pain. The people who genuinely support him are the poverty stricken animals of our culture - and it's not their fault, too. Which is why Genuine Leftists with very good hearts don't know how to combat the problem properly.

Youtube is literally the center of this vile thought-network. People of all levels of intelligence and education, with no standards and extremely limited views get millions of inquisitive minds turned to anger, helplessness and mistrust for all the wrong reasons. They don't offer solutions, they just say 'This is MY VIEW AND I NEED TO SHARE IT' (and if they're female, they have to look like fucktoys to get any notice at all.)
>>
>>21564100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjVNkHQT9d8

I've always known.
>>
>>21564176
Let's also not forget other types of media violence that have shifted public perceptions over the last couple decades.

The first and most guilty is Game of Thrones: This show has single-handedly glorified violence on a mass scale that I never thought possible. Even after the Tudors. A scene of violent killing followed by a scene of violent fucking was once confined to the fantasies of a typically-fucked-up anime. People have literally been shocked into perversion.

I need to throw out a line of media now: Clerks, Don Hertzfeld's "Rejected", Game of Thrones, and who knows what the fuck is next, these 3 series (can't think of more atm) were instrumental in bringing down the minds of the american populace.
>>
>>21564085
>>21564090
Most likely it have always been like this, but yeah npcs are real.

I think what is happening is that these people are acting on a mostly subconscious level. They aren't questioning themselves or things around them. They don't even try to figure out why they do things, and just go with whatever is the perceived "good" in society. Of course, this leads to a lot of suffering. Today it's mostly by enabling bad behavior that everyone, deep down, still knows is bad. Things that are so engrained into our genes that they will always be bad.
>>
>>21564189
So many copycats came after, so many pre-memes.

Oh, and add Pulp Fiction to that list. Sociopathic killing, a disgusting display masked by 'smart' lines and groovy music. If I could go back in time I might kill just Quentin Tarantino, without his movies we would have millions of healthier people.

Oh, and The Sopranos. I didn't even watch that garbage. This is how you fuck a culture royally.
>>
>>21562148

Trump got in power.

Really though, I don’t know. I have noticed it a lot on here and in the news but not so much out and about. It’s most likely a psy-op of some kind to create a civil war a global scale to further the one world government.
>>
>>21564090

You are part of the problem, when you try to justify your dehumanising of others your no worse than a murderer.
>>
>>21564189
>>21564208
Look at the people who watch violent shows like this. They are most often a perpetual victim, almost always unquestioning of the status quo. They subcontiously think that by watching and identifying with brutal behavior like this, they are somehow part of it. But they are in fact the one being killed/raped or at least cuckolded.

The same goes for super hero movies. Most people who watch those are utterly incapable, because of their own thinking.
>>
>>21564061
Most are in the ripoff, the whole system is made for exploitation, period.
>>
>>21562260

They were until Trump came into office now they are liberals for some reason but only on /pol/ and r/TheDonald and to Alex Jones fanboys, everyone else still knows they are right wing.
>>
>>21564215
>>21564176
If you think trump is any more psychopathic than the previous couple of presidents you are just deluded. Clearly you've only watched the establishment media when it comes to politics.

>>21564235
Anything that is against the interests of zionist will be labeled as right wing no matter if it's socialist or libertarian.

I say zionist because all jews are not a collective, but most of the jews in power are.

Anyways, they play both sides. Obviously.
>>
>>21564223
I've tried to rally them, inform them, get them to act in their own interest, get them to care about quite literally anything, and am very close to just outright using them, but their programming and controllers is too strong.

These people are the problem. They're good for nothing fuckheads who do nothing but feed the machine and shut down when anything might be a problem. Their existence nets out to a problem, and I haven't found the short path or ANY path to changing that.
>>
>>21562148
Honestly I have been seeing the same thing happen in my community.
Also people are turning on eachother for the smallest reasons.
>>
>>21564208

Do you know how much brilliant alchemy is in The Sopranos and Tarantino movies?

More than your brain could fit, little one.

Things die, these are the movies that tell you WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.
>>
>>21564255

You need to kill the system to wake them up. Like neo in the matrix, plug into the source and destroy it form the inside.
>>
>>21562148
all right wingers are pedos jews sodomite liar grabbems drunken kavanaugh chain immigration brothel owning degenerate tax cheat incest piss bed commies. has any "president" ever met so many criteria as being an antichrist? the man was predicted right down to the escalator on simpsons to win like 20 years before it happened
>>
>>21564335
All the ways to defeat the machine, tear the structure down, are heavily guarded. Partial destruction is rapidly turned to the advantage of the machine.

If the machine didn't have a plan for you long before you existed, it wouldn't still exist. It's like the anthropic principle. It's what it's predicated on. No matter what progress is made, there are branches which benefit the interests of the established power structure, and means to rapidly redirect and funnel it to that end.

All the magic bullets I've identified have turned out to naturally be heavily guarded. Like replicating Rife's frequency generator. If they don't blow your brains out and leave the rest in a ditch somewhere, you'll never get through the FDA financially or otherwise, the media, and if you used an unapproved treatment on people they'll throw you in jail for a decade or so for operating without a license and so forth. How can you go public about efficacy without having used it? How do you prove the efficacy without funding animal trials all the equipment...

Our manner and degree of organization has reached a point of paralysis. Something like that has to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfiMQBslk8
>>
>>21562260
It used to be NeoLiberals we all hated. Those conservatives who controlled the media and started wars in countries just to extract profit. Other people called it the Military Industrial Complex. On the academic side it was the Chicago School and Realism. The newer generation have it harder to find that information now so they just call the Joos.
>>
>>21562148
I don't think anything strange is happening. It has always been like this (well more or less) but you're noticing it only now because of the technology , it made it easier for everyone to distract themselves, to distance themselves, to express themselves freely (whether being ironical or not) thus slowly turning into apathetic or non-compassionate beings. That's not all , in a world where globalism is only on the rise and the road to climb into success is becoming more and more hard it's only natural for us to hope for others to fail and to take pleasure in that because for every failure there's a place that waits to be filled. Since it happened slowly and gradually nobody noticed the changes. Before it's not like it was the complete opposite it just was more suppressed since we were more in touch with the communities families etc. Nowadays we're just egoistical robots who're stuck in front of screens for most of our times.
>>
>>21562148
I noticed the same, and without trying to sound like I know everything, my basic theory is that as technology advances, people become more detached to their basic human principles, in favor of an unending 'hollywood' (basically every social media poses an airbrush version of someone's life, not the real thing). It's like a mix of fantasy reality psychosis that's boring people into wanting ANYTHING but day to day life, as the thrills are gone now that we are here, tech wise.
>>
>>21562621
I'm black. I'm right wing. You have a lot of presumptions about people you don't know. You're projecting negativity without attempting to truly understand the people you're talking about. Stop doing that. It's unhealthy and it hurts you more than anyone. Open yourself to understanding. The revelations will then continue to come to you. First, stop negative thoughts about people you don't know.
>>
>>21564486
How is more capitalism going to fix all this?
>>
>>21564176
You've been heavily and thoroughly brainwashed. Stop listening to everything you're told. Please.
>>
>>21564493
By investing in more cheese.
>>
>>21562621
hey man, I don't wanna get all /pol/ but i just wanna say that you have a misconception of the right-wing. I know western politics are a bit weird lately but right-wing beliefs are still about smaller gov, and being reactionary. neither of those beliefs are inherently "destroy everything". keep in mind the media is nonpartisan and all it cares to do is to rake in money and rally emotion against the "other". the "other" is now just within our own society because America doesn't have a common enemy anymore.
>>
>>21562182
You mean LEFTISM, Liberalism is good and can be right-wing or left-wing
>>
>>21564573
Right wing, left wing, CHICKEN WING.
IT'S BUILT ON FINDING THE EASIER WAYS THROUGH.
>>
>>21564581
>IT'S BUILT ON FINDING THE EASIER WAYS THROUGH.

No that's the left wing. People who believe what they want to be true, rather than what is true. Why do you think they fall headfirst into Communism? Protip: Because it peddles a bunch of easy answers that we're all the same and subjectivity overrides objectivity. Alarm bells should have been ringing when they talk about castrated men being women because "that's how they feel". These people aren't even close to normal, rational, or logical.
>>
>>21564643
It means these concepts, functionally and in practice, are divide and conquer. The right wing and left wing dichotomy is built on finding the easier ways through.
>>
>>21564650
Also, sprinkle some dog and pony, and bread and circuses in there too. Throw in some child sacrifice, behind the scenes, while you're at it.

Names names names.
[name]
>>
>>21563050
>vermin analogy
Yeah different non-sentient species with different niches and different roles in the ecosystem with no means to communicate with are truly analogous to immigrants, dumbass
>>
>>21564643
This is your mind on partisanism. The other guys do it but we don’t. Never mind various bs stats being peddled around like that german immigrant crime map and viral media that turn out to be propaganda like that Russian bleach/manspreading video. This is not limited to any aisle. Confirmation bias is not limited to one aisle. It is limited to the people who don’t continuously try to challenge themselves and their own believes. Most people don’t like doing that because it causes cognitive dissonance so they latch on to whatever bullshit they can find that affirms their beliefs. This is universal and has always existed, it has just recently been amplified by the internet and social media.
>>
File: 86s1610ntjm11.png (114 KB, 416x435)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>21562249
>>
>>21564728
pic is you I assume
>>
>>21562249
I totally agree with this.
>>
>>21562148
The npc effect
>>
>>21562268
>I mean bad people always used to exist. And bad things always happened. Its nothing new. But it was never on this scale

If you truly believe this then you have no idea how bad things were in the past.
>>
>>21564643
Mate - supply and demand is way easier to understand than any tome on marxism. And you are talking about SJW socialists who dont have anything to do with it. They talk about some idealistic notion of equality and not any kind of theory in marxism. Read the academics and not the tweets.
>>
>>21564753
Its a different kind of bad. You dont have to paint someone as a heretic anymore because of the lack of a common enemy that other people have stated in this thread.
>>
>>21564074
Huh?
>>
>>21562148
loss of the trivium method of thinking
>>
>>21562249
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>21564880
The road to my balls is paved with my balls' balls.
>>
>>21564819
It really isn't though. We're just saturated with media if we choose to be bombarded by it 24/7. So it feels a lot worse than it actually is. As an average joe though the most you really have to deal with isn't that bad. Someone doesn't like you or bad people on the internet saying mean things you don't agree with. People have always been petty and cruel.. there's just more platforms to express it today. Most people still rub shoulders and get along without incident in the 1st world though... to the point where life is pretty mundane and boring.
>>
We need a purge so humanity can start thinking by itself again, and with that we can continue evolving from this stale state.
Thats why young generations are fixed with post-apocalipse scenarios. Our DNA already knows that this is the only outcome.
The purge will come, sooner or later, and the later it comes the bigger it will be.
>>
>>21564967
Not really, that's bitterness.
>>
>>21564890
The media is tamer than reality. People often say that they are trying to drown us with fear about the world but I honestly think its the opposite. If you dont know about the fucked up stuff you are less likely to want change.
>>
>>21564972
And that's fear of our unavoidable fate. At least I already accepted it.
>>
>>21564985
And this serves 2 purposes:
1. The middleclass with an average level of knowledge in history will say pretty much what you are saying and have no evidence to the contrary.
2. Working class who have direct experience with messed up things will see it as a localized problem that is not the norm for the rest of the world.
>>
Dumbfucks are given free reign to shit up the place.
Back when the circle of social control was larger, someone would go up and tell them "you're starting again, go peel these potatoes until you calm the fuck down again, you neurotic bint"
>>
>>21564997
Those societies were engulfed when they met societies of greater compartmentalization and organization. That's just the way it works. Layered highly vertical control structure > horizontal structure.

This implies there is a deeper problem that must be solved in man. Which is that whenever you get one asshole, just one, all of a sudden everyone else has to be an asshole. Certain south american tribes for this very reason would take children to the edge of the village and kill them when they were found to display social abnormalities or sociopathic behavior.
>>
Real thread question.
How pathetic do you have to be to discuss politics on /x/?
>>
>>21565015
So pretty much all /x/ posters would be dead in a south american tribe
>>
>>21562148
Polarisation. Liberal or conservative. Neither view the other as having any shared interest or humanity, at it's core is ethnic and cultural decline, the death of tradition and identity.
>>
Pinnacle of kali-yuga, ride the wave.
>>
>>21562148
This is a sign of true freedom arriving. Now you have to fend for your own. While all the NPCs are scared of this change and this freedom because they cannot function on their own (obviously) this is the time every one of us who is "real" and has a spirit has been waiting for. When humanity and society crumbles and all the NPCs are eating each other alive and all hell breaks lose, the few souls who have been imprisoned and tortured here for so long can finally break free.
>>
>>21564090
organic portals
>>
>>21562496
I can say for a fact that you're absolutely not here forever, a couple of months away from /pol/ will pretty much reset you personality and "wokeness" to the basic level. It's the constant exposure that maintains the red pill.
>>
File: 1538972928152.jpg (139 KB, 720x960)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>21562182
/thread
>>
>>21562148
Because the liberal left has promoted laziness and handouts. This entitlement leads people to think they deserve things, and like spoiled kids they’ll kick and scream until they get it.
>>
File: 1539092018486.png (53 KB, 1231x681)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>21565175
It's the fucking necromancers and chaos magicians.
>>
File: 1522700137555.png (932 KB, 1089x950)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
>>21562184
>we focus all the hate and anger on our own societies
i wonder who could be behind this
>>
>>21563006
Dude, in what way does the right want to burn the world down? If anything they want to protect it from the dangers of too open immigration. You know, as was one of the reasons to rome’s downfall. If they wanted to burn it all down they’d be even more pro-immigration. ‘Ye sure we’ll take your terrorists and rapists! Great!’
>>
>>21562184
This though, its easier to demonize and target individuals and certain groups as the bad guys or the enemy. Problem is its the cumulative effect of everyones actions. Not saying there arnt shitty people out there just that you cant distill all the worlds woes on one group and not see your own actions and thoughts as part of it. Its just fucking lazy.
>>
>>21564744
Gotta suck being an npc
>>
>>21564812
And the academics agree, communism is cancer
>>
>>21562148
There is a split occurring. There is an opposong movement, small in numbers of people but the mass is huge. These individuals are moving out of duality. Into unconditional love. They are leveraging massive amounts of empathy and offering gratitude.

What you believe is dying is growing, but only within those who planted the seeds long ago. Expand your field of vision and you will see there is another side to the trend you notice.
>>
>>21562283
Lets worship our strawmen as our own personal devils, eh? Ever try looking into the ideas of your enemies without a prejudiced heart? Why would you rely on your tribe to give accurate information about who they have declared to be the enemy? Thats ridiculous!
>>
>>21562148
It has always been this way. Everyday people can now be heard. That is the difference. Stay true to yourself. You will never be alone in that regard. Good deeds and decent people are around you. They simply don't toot their own horn. Counter protestors are doing it all wrong out of frustration with a broken world. You celebrate life, each and every moment you breathe.
>>
>>21564512
Whatever, 12 year old.

>>21564247
> you've only watched the establishment media
This exactly the point. THIS president is the focal of a media unlike any other; he's not more psychopathic, but he in combination with MSM can play an audience better than any previous thought-leader.

>>21564230
I must agree about superhero movies as well, a heartbreaking substitute for real action.

>>21564288
>Do you know how much
>WHY
The fuck, man? This is BASIC. So incredibly basic, like 'basic bitch' actually, which is why it works. You're one of them, one of those 'they're geniuses' blustering fools. Go scurry back to your mid-level tech job.
>>
>>21565175
You couldn’t even call this a hypothesis this is just a vague caricaturisation you see lazely pasted around as a hot take. It’s not really an analysis of what is going on.
>>
>>21562148
Kali Yuga, it gets progressively worse.
>>
>>21562249
>There are even many who think its a good thing and are itching, waiting for an opportunity to launch a genocide against those who they don't like and even those who simply disagree with them.
DING DING DING! OMG THIS! YAAAAAS QUEEEEN!
#KILLALLMEN
#YESALLMEN
#WHITEPRIVILEGE
#WHITELIVESMATTERTOOMUCH
#LAUGHINGWHILEWECASTRATEYOU
give me a fucking break...
>>
>>21562249
You cheeky little jew. Get out. /pol/'s over there.
>>
>>21564744
God is watching you.Do bare in mind every jew alive today is descended from those spat in the face of God and murdered His Son? All the good jews became Christians. Your father Satan awaits, with his lake of fire. He saved you a good spot. Or you could grow the fuck up and repent.
>>
Overpopulation is a myth. The rich are the only group in America with an increasing birth rate. Immigrants, the lower class, and the middle class are declining. This is for America, mind you.
Resource distribution is only becoming a bigger problem.
The rich right now have no concept of Noblesse Oblige.
>>
>>21566049
Yeeep.
>>
>>21566057
>Noblesse Oblige
Wrong.

They simply have a deeply jilted sense of it.
>>
>>21566057
Well there's an easy way to check that, we just have to have a look at the population demographics. Blacks and Mexicans make up the majority of lower class people, while whites make up the majority of middle class people. If what you're saying is true, then there should be an increase in Asians (both slope and brown) and Jewish, with a decrease in the population of blacks, whites, and Mexicans. Now we've established that we can check pic related (source from here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7559996.stm ). Amazing, who would have thought you would be wrong. You aren't Lyndon "This won't change the racial make up of America and I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next hundred years" Johnson are you? I only ask because the pure bullshit is uncanny.
You are right about the overpopulation (if we're talking about the world population) being bullshit though. We aren't even close to maximum capacity. In fact if Texas were a country, and you crammed all 7 billion people into it then its population density wouldn't even be as high as present day Macau, Singapore, or Hong Kong. Resources are a much bigger issue. Good thing those resources aren't being wasted on sub 80IQ niggers and other various "people" I guess.
>>
>>21566149
https://www.statista.com/statistics/562541/birth-rate-by-poverty-status-in-the-us/

While the argument that the rich are the only ones with an increasing birth rate is a little hard to make with this chart, one can easily see that middle class and in poverty birth rates are in decline in the US
>>
>>21562148
People are directed by their employers to actively seek out these opinions. Hit the people with enough of them and the people will fall in line with whatever message the 'good guys' are spewing.
>>
>>21565114
What you're talking about is civilization collapse, you idiot. You are literally celebrating the collapse of civilization and the return of savagery.
>>
>>21562185
amen
>>
>>21562249
God I hate niggers.
>>
>>21567196
God i Nate Higgers
>>
File: 1498504555646.png (813 KB, 808x805)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
>>21563202
AND I STILL AINT GETTING LAID
ITS NOT FAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>21565675
>12 year old
NNNNNNYYYYYYUUURRRDRRRUMMMPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You fucking lunatic.
>>
Satanic rituals invoking demonic spirits.
>>
>>21562540
I was just thinking along these lines last night. How they are banning hate speech everywhere online and in 25-50 years we will be telling our grandchildren how people used to be mean and nasty to each other online and say the most horrible things on the internet and they will be like

>why would anybody do that??

I hope you are right.
>>
>>21567450
Nod I Gate Higgers
>>
>>21565108
What happens if you're not able to ride the wave or you refuse to
>>21565986
Please tell me more about this
>>
>>21567986
Hod i Nate Giggers
>>
As our civilization grows increasingly atomized, competitive, dysgenic, multicultural, and low trust, there's little obligation to play nice.
>>
People have always been shite. Also, rapists. Not gonna change. You just didn't see it before, if you think it was ever any better.
>>
File: main_1200.jpg (243 KB, 1200x766)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>21562148
Evil will increase even more. We are very close to the great tribulation.
>>
>>21568990
What kind of tribulation is this when the good people get crushed and the evil get ahead?
>>
File: not-amused-feels.jpg (36 KB, 650x650)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>21568906
>atomized, competitive, dysgenic, multicultural
one of these is not like the other
>>
The moment i saw this thread i knew it would be political. Reeeeee
>>
>>21569092
Blame /pol/ for using their discords to raid every single board. And then they complain about why people hate them
>>
>>21565675

>So incredibly basic, like 'basic bitch' actually,

Oh boy.. what's GOOD then, homie?

*grab le popcorn*
>>
>>21563280
I'll humor you: As a white person, what should I do to appease you as well as every non-white that exists now and has ever existed?
>>
>>21563658
I can't speak for all conservatives, but bringing some jobs back to the states would be nice. It'd be more expensive, but at least you know that they weren't made by half-blind stavartion-bloated brown asians with an age in the single digits.
>>
>>21564176
Oh shit, you even use a Harry Potter quote!
What's it like to be a living meme! How do you live with yourself, lmao
>>
>>21568653
This someone explain i find this interesting
>>
>>21569184
make mulatto babies.
>>
>>21569184
1. hand over everything you own
2. enslave yourselves to the righteous POC
3. don't breed, and allow yourselves to slowly die out
>>
>>21567962
You'll be speaking to those grandchildren from a prison cell. Or not speaking to them, because they've been brainwashed into thinking you're a monster for having laughed at a vaguely off colour joke once.
>>
>>21563512
You can't save the world at all.
>>
We should stop focusing so much on the evil that other people do, and more on fixing the evil that is within ourselves.
>>
I'm not even opposed to helping people, but it has to be done smartly. Letting them flood into Western countries, bringing their problems with them, and turning those countries into the hellholes they just escaped from is clearly not helping. Propping up a starving man man so he can go on to have ten babies who now require ten times the handouts is clearly not working.
The smart thing would be a friendly colonialism. We roll in. We take over. We set up societies that benefit ourselves, as well as the people who live there, because let's be honest, white people just run countries better.
>>
>>21562249
>>21562268
>dude let’s just support the entire third world with our resources, create and further a welfare state to support them, and glorify them and make any criticisms of them racist as if they’re not just ordinary and sometimes shitty human beings but somehow more saintly than the “privileged” white race
>whoa man caring about your own country and own citizens more and realizing it’s kind of shitty to them to focus so much resources and propaganda on helping other countries? that’s fucking RACIST and GENOCIDAL

Even the Dalai fucking Lama agrees refugees should ultimately return to their own countries and own cultures, developing them more. It’s a question of where you wanna put your resources. Do you want to waste it on just making things shittier and more mediocre for everyone to help some refugees, or on developing your own country more? You idiot liberal parasites think that the US and Western countries should be charitable even at the expense of its own people. You think this is kindness, but it’s impractical airheaded cruelty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html
>>
>>21570219
Sorry, didn’t mean to respond to >>21562268
>>
>>21570119
But I'm in love with a white man. Plus, when I have children, they damn well better have a father who sticks around. If I was impregnated by a black man, being a white woman, that would just be statistically irresponsible.
>>21570120
Sure, pal. Post your GoFundMe.
>>
>>21562303
I think he’s saying that’s what the elite is doing — restoring feudalism. Makes sense, look at how much smaller the middle class is getting and how much richer the top is.
>>
>>21567962
You should be lined up against a wall and shot.
>>
>>21563006
>Dude the entire right wing is genocidal Nazis
You are such a brainwashed sheep I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>21562249
will you please name one right wing political figure that wants to genocide an entire group of people because I feel like I would be aware of that person
>>
>>21563573
Utopia will never happen you stupid pinko, and all attempts to create it cause more suffering than before. You are just supporting the creation of a fascist state, you fucking retard. You think these communist politicians will just miraculously not take control over all they can and not abuse their power, like saints? Stupid intellectuals like you will probably be the some of the first to be shot in your communist utopia, since it’s the idealistic intellectuals who will become disillusioned and start speaking out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>21568653
>Please tell me more about this
Basically, there are several ages, initially mankind is very holy, lives a lot, very advanced, very evolved, then it keeps degenerating.

Kali Yuga is when mankind becomes the most degenerate, atheism rises and even religion may disappear, true spirituality is lost and only few people find the way if at all, charlatans and false religious people abound, money is king, moral degradation is the norm, sex is the currency of life, you're a nobody if you're not having sex, you can't really trust people, people choose false beliefs, girls sell their virginity, lots of migrations, famines, natural disasters, murder is normal and having thoughts of murder is seen as normal.

And it gets worse. Think complete degradation of the human species getting progressively worse.

Allegedly, in the end somebody comes and cleanses the place for how unholy and degenerate it has become, massacring many.
>>
File: The Four Horsemen.jpg (270 KB, 1200x629)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>21562148
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_of_Peter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_of_Zerubbabel
Try these on
>>
File: Kalki.jpg (128 KB, 472x641)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>21570611
I particularly find the similarities between Kalki and the White Horseman to be interesting.
>>
Increase in the speed, difficulty and competitiveness of life.
>>
>>21562148
the kali yuga
>>
>>21570237
>if you think that there is no reason why people should be able to verbally abuse eachother you should be murdered
you are what OP is talking about
>>
>>21570243
>>21570265
Go to /pol/ now and ask what they think of genociding the jews, niggers, spics and shitskins.

>b-but they dont say it in public!
of course they dont, because doing so means losing your job, becoming a social pariah and possibly getting disowned by your family. You gotta look at what people say when there are no consequences to your speech.
>>
>>21562148
I ended up explaining this in the teen angst thread earlier. TL;DR: we're outside of our evolutionary parameters and suffering for it.
>>
It has always been this way, we just got a tool to say everything we want without repecursion.
>>
It's not everyone, just people who give into the literal cancer consciousness because it's easy and rewarding. There are still good people
>>
>>21572057
I sincerely hope /pol/ isn't what you consider to be a realistic representation of any mainstream political philosophy
>>
>>21570657
This
>>
>>21572156
sometimes i look at dogs and say nigger in my head
>>
>>21562249
You are extremely naive.
>if you don't sit back and let the jews destroy you and your culture at full speed ahead you are a violent person
>>
>>21572166
>milk is for niggers
>>
>>21572176
There are no jews. Your own people are not interested in your traditional culture anymore. They want to move on. Its no one's fault but your own, stop looking for an external boogeyman to blame.
>>
>>21572156
>>b-but they dont say it in public!
>of course they dont, because doing so means losing your job, becoming a social pariah and possibly getting disowned by your family. You gotta look at what people say when there are no consequences to your speech.
>>
>>21562249
Cuck
>>
>>21572176
This
>>21572429
>t. someone who hasn't studied the causes of these changes.
>what was the frankfurt school.
>>
>>21572613
schizophrenia. People make their own choices daily, these choices add up and the cumulative effect off all people making small little decision every day is what you call culture

The culture has changed, you are just behind. Its not everyone else thats wrong, its you.
>>
>>21572631
By your definition of culture it is impossible to be behind.
>>
>>21572648
Not at all. You just make different decision as an individual compared to the majority
>>
File: 1513298520236.gif (1024 KB, 500x269)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
HELP ME KANEDAAA
>>
>>21572050
You are a fucking fascist and your pathetic resentment and weakness is the type of mediocre herdmind nonentitiness which leads to fascism. Fucking weak effeminate sheep piece of shit. “Ban hate speech on the Internet. Cant wait to tell my grandchildren about it.” What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking hypersensitive castrated child with your stupid “safe spaces”
>>
>>21572666
The majority isn't and can't be said to be "ahead" if the mass of the population exists inside a market bubble that was the result of the industrial revolution, and it turns out that the resulting trajectory cannot sustain itself.
>>
murder, violent crime, and deaths in warfare are on a general downward trend. Just sayin'.
>>
>>21572688
>You are a fucking fascist and your pathetic resentment and weakness is the type of mediocre herdmind nonentitiness which leads to fascism. Fucking weak effeminate sheep piece of shit. “Ban murder and theft. Cant wait to tell my grandchildren about it.” What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking hypersensitive castrated child with your stupid “safe spaces”
>>
>>21572766
Thats because of the rise of authoritarian governments who are able to keep everyone under their thumbs
>>
>>21562148
>animalistic

You do know there are many examples of species being more compassionate than humans right?
>>
>>21572764
No idea how this is relevant to the fact that you disagree with the majority of your own people and this causes you a lot of butthurt
>>
>>21562148
Its caused by a large scale campaign of dishonesty used to fool those who wouldn't normally rejoice in such things, into fighting for causes they refuse to look at critically. Either through blind faith or fear of being branded as the enemy.
>>
>>21572631
>everything that differs from my views is schizophrenia
This is some next level NPC. Your shit doesn't even make sense like the other anon pointed out.
Public opinion can easily be shaped through influential platforms. Claiming that this is a natural occurence in line with the will of the people is disgusting.
Do you think I was born with these opinions? No. I wasn't.
But ulike you, I have these opinion because of my own curiosity and because of my own search for knowledge.
I did this to myself, and I argue with you from a position I've decided to take after reviewing hour upon hour of historical material. This new stance differs from what someone else tried to fill my head with over these last 26 years of learning. "Why? How can you so suddenly break with the narrative like that?"
I'm willing to bet you never took your time to investigate the matter. Like every other NPC you have a strong opinion, but you don't know why. You never researched the things you so heroically fight for, yet you cling to it like your life depended on it, and when something differs from the narrative you do everything you can to discredit it.
If you're really as enlightened as you claim to be why don't you review what you know and ask yourself how someone could have opinions different than yours.
Better yet ask yourself why one would want to make questioning historical events illegal.
>>
>>21572796
that is because they are simpler than us. humans are the most intelligent species on earth (and perhaps in the entire universe) and thus we have the ability to choose to be horrible in ways other species couldn't comprehend. but contrary, we also have the highest capability for compassion, love and friendship than any other life form on earth. focusing on one end of the spectrum does not get you anywhere.
>>
>>21572788
nah, it's because the generations raised on leaded gasoline are getting too old to stab people without throwing their back out, but nice try.
>>
>>21572850
>i am not schizophrenic
>solipsism
>schizophrenic rant
ok, schizo
>>
>>21562249
get fucked you leftist cunt
>>
>>21562283
>Then there are people like you who are just brainwashed. I dont blame you, i actually feel bad for you.

ahhaha, holy shit.
>>
>>21563100
kill yourself you racist self hating white motherfucker. you are the problem with the world. the single problem.
>>
>>21562148
the end of days bro.
>>
>>21563100
>>21563134
>>21563207
>>21563252

you should actually hang yourself. it's easy, find a belt and a door, you're good to go. make sure you tie the belt on the other side before closing the door for maximum hold :)
>>
IT SAYS A LOT THAT WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY....
>>
>>21562249
>>
>>21572956
>well coherent post with plenty of tools you can use to help yourself find the answer to your questions.
>ignore it and call them schizos

Sorry I forgot this wasn't /pol/.
Pretty stupid of me to expect an intelligent response from some autistic sperg who's more focused on calling people schizos than actually discussing interesting topics. Grow up.
>>
>>21562148
Imagine being a fifteen year old again, discovering for the first time that people are fags and thinking that's a new development
>>
>>21562148
There's only a certain number of souls at any given time, population increase = higher percentage of people existing as filler. A soul typically causes an intrinsic drive toward morality, so a lack of a soul provides no bearing. No bearing in the systems humans are living in currently leads to subjugation or a pursuit of serving oneself. This is not to say there aren't good fillers and people with souls that are evil, it's just a lot less likely.
So as for the corruption of the filler people, I'd say blame whoever runs mass media.
>>
You should look into rat utopia. Might shed some light on what you're looking at.
>>
>>21572983
>haha gas the jews hang the niggers lolololol
>"i have nothing against white people today but we have to recognize that whites as a group have absolutely destroyed the planet for other races just so they can get ahead"
>...
>"kill yourself you racist self hating white motherfucker. you are the problem with the world. the single problem."
>>
>>21574438
I'm always astonished as how people here react at something like having their favorite safe space questioned.

Yes whites do bad things, same bad things jews do.
>>
>>21573466
how though.
>>
>>21574445
Question the narrative.
>>
>>21574448
question op? i don’t get it
>>
>>21574441
>I'm always astonished as how people here react at something like having their favorite safe space questioned.
Like how /pol/tards react when you go against the NPC groupthink?
>>
>>21574457
If he thinks people are cruel NPCs treat them like people for example.

>>21574464
What happened there is very weird as those people aren't NPCs it's just a side effect of the captcha bot system.
>>
>>21574457
the narrative of "the establishment" and how we are indoctrinated into believing what (they) want us to believe is true and just and right

its all a big lie, a fabrication, a human made artificial social/cultural construct full of artificial man made rules and boundaries that are convenient for those in power
>>
>>21562182
there is a point where liberalism transforms from the will of freedom, to egoistical behaviour. i would say liberalism combined with consumerism and showmanship is a large potion whats wrong with our society these days.
>>
>>21572994
The /pol/tard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But show him his true nature and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

take a look at OPs pic lad
>>
>>21562148
2012 really was the end of the world.
>>
>>21562148
>>21575539
>>
>>21562148
He is a fool.
Even the light can burn.
>>
>>21575506
It really does feel like somewhere between 2010 and 2015 the world as we know ended. I remember 2015 being the last year that things still felt normal

Anyone have any ideas as to what the fuck happened between those years?
>>
>>21575719
You can't say the light didn't attempt anything though
>>
>>21562148
Can you give some concrete examples of this increase of cruelty, or proof that it's getting worse rather than better? Far as I can tell, we're doing pretty alright compared to how we were in the past.
>>
>>21575765
You're in denial
>>
>>21572613
>he thinks watching a couple of conspiracy theory videos on Youtube and wasting your life on /pol/ getting brainwashed by retarded nazi propaganda from a century ago into hating an entire race which supposedly dominates your over-simplistic falsified version of the world in order not to face the deep, intertwining social-economic contradictions at stake today and that perpetual feelings of recklessness, boredom and dissatisaction typical of the petty-bourgeois class you belong to is studying
>>
>>21575810
perpetuate*
>>
>>21575803
Ooh, I know this game!
"No, YOU'RE in denial."
Your turn.
>>
>>21562621

Ah the old dehumanising your enemies play wanting Europe to be white and Africa to be black doesn’t have to involve genocide but you know that and you’re being duplicitous.
>>
>>21575810

You're using lots of words but all I hear is; "I like cutting and sucking baby dicks!"
>>
>>21575969

His left wing mommy told him the republican man was evil, then he took off his sisters clothes and wrote a nice comment on the internet with his new found knowledge!
>>
>>21562148

Evolution.
>>
>>21562148
>I noticed that lately people have been getting progressively more and more animalistic, evil, cruel, heartless and have lost any measure of morality, ethics, and even their humanity.
That isn't something you notice, it's something you think. You didn't see that running down a street. You sat alone in a room and thought through various things and came up with that sentence as a result. Is there any basis for it?

Can you speak with even the tiniest amount of specificity? And how could you possibly be comparing people that you have met to all the humans who have ever lived? How do you know they weren't more cruel?
>>
>>21562148
Christianity is not as prominent or strictly followed. The US' core values and ethics all stem from Christianity. Ethics without reason to do so like a God does not work.
>>
>>21562249
See I used to think this, but with Shillary Clinton leading the Democrats in the last election, I've lost hope for the democrats. I realize now that liberals just day they're good intentions just so they could appeal to voters. That's at least what Clinton is, Obama I feel was different. I feel he's a genuinely cool guy.
>>
Ha,

>lately people have been getting progressively more and more animalistic, evil, cruel...
>I never see people as happy these days as when another human is suffering

Lol, ever read about roman Venatios and the coliseum? (the latter precisely about human suffering) Or anything about the impalements in war or the public tortures and punishments since ancient times all the way up until the 19th century?

Get a history book, op, you nescient faggot
>>
>it didn't use to be like this

Yeah, because it was way worse, faggot

>Them niggas in Africa being nothing but living goods or disposable properties
>people being publicly executed and or tortured for no particular reason other than entertaining
>living in the constant threat of death either caused by disease or war thus shortening life expectancy to 30 if you were lucky enough

Yeah, right, the fucking good ol' times
>>
>>21576509
this

humans have always been shit
it's just in the past you didn't hear about it since murderers didn't get caught, personal opinion didn't get broadcast, and bad stuff further than your own City didn't get talked about unless it was HUGE

it's not that there's more evil today, it's that you hear about every tiny bad thing that ever happens like it was next door
>>
File: loloki.gif (1.4 MB, 245x193)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>21562942
>>21562185
>Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. --Matthew 24:34

He must've gotten lost on the way back. Chin up though, he'll be here any day now.
>>
File: 1538633682734.jpg (93 KB, 1024x762)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
The rise of fascism.
Our time will come eventually, hope the whole fucking Earth isn't fucked by then.
>>
>>21564090
Allow me to introduce you to the concept of a sape. The truth is, we are NOT all Homo Sapiens, some races have DNA from other hominids, such as Neanderthals and Denisovans.

Some people have so much gene expression from other hominids that they may well be classified as an extant specimen of another species of hominid. They are rare, but they are there. People who are highly self-aware and highly receptive to unconventional ideas are almost certainly expressing Neanderthal influence!
>>
>>21572504
>rent free
>>
>>21572781
>equating murder and theft with “hate speech on the Internet”

Kys
>>
>>21562249
Have you seen what liberalism doing to Europe?
>>
File: burn.jpg (74 KB, 720x877)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>21562148
its in our nature, op are you like retarded?
>>
>>21562148
Social media, and the self absorbed need to have the attention on them, and no one else. Essentially what social media has done, is raised children, teenagers, and adults to be catered to in a fashion of which a spoiled child would act in their later years.

I abandoned SM a long time ago.
You all should as well, if you know what's fucking good for you.
>>
>>21576262
>Ah the old dehumanising your enemies play
>His left wing mommy told him the republican man was evil, then he took off his sisters clothes and wrote a nice comment on the internet with his new found knowledge!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.