[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Marshall_nyleen2.jpg (14 KB, 340x349)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Anyone have some that still stick with them? The Nyleen Marshall case is pretty fucked up.

On June 25, 1983, four-year-old Nyleen Marshall vanished while on a trip with her mother and step-fatherto the Elkhorn Mountains. That day, the Marshalls and several other families traveled to a picnic area in the Helena National Forest. At around 4pm, she and several other children went playing along the banks of a shallow creek. Some of them noticed her talking to an unidentified man in a purple jogging suit. He tried to get her to play the game "follow the shadow". He was the last person to be seen with her before she vanished.

For ten days, searchers combed the area where she was last seen. However, there was no evidence found to determine what happened to her. The Marshalls were certain that she had been abducted, so they distributed thousands of missing persons fliers across the United States.
>>
On November 27, 1985, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children received an anonymous call from a man who claimed that he had Nyleen. Two months later, an organization called "Child Find of America" received a typewritten letter from the same man. He claimed that he was raising her as his own child and that he now calls her "Kay". He also claimed that he loved her and did not plan on returning her to her family. Although he claimed that he was taking care of her, he also mentioned committing acts that are considered child sexual abuse.
Over the next six months, Child Find of America received two more letters and another two phone calls from the man. They came from Madison, Wisconsin; the FBI was able to trace some of the calls to specific phone booths there and Edgerton. However, once the ones where they came from were found, they subsequently stopped. The letter was also postmarked from the Madison area. The man indicated that he has traveled with Nyleen to several different locations in the United States; this matches the alleged sightings of her throughout the country.
>>
In June 1990, authorities received another lead in the case. Nyleen's uncle saw two composites for a man and woman wanted for child abduction in another part of the country. He believes he saw them on the first day of the search for Nyleen.
To date, no trace of Nyleen or her abductor have been found.

Post any that keep you up at night /x/
>>
File: Nyleen_letter.jpg (17 KB, 340x263)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Pic related is letter from her abductor
>>
>>21566019

>Jack.
>Zodiac.
>This creep.
Would all post on 4chan.
>>
>>21565997
I know a lady who looks similar to her as an adult.
>>
bump because good thread
>>
File: 1535223030487.gif (17 KB, 300x300)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>21566615

>Post pic.

Langirinos
>>
File: 1535226122180.jpg (26 KB, 960x540)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>21565997
To make this case even more depressing, nyleens mother was raped and strangled to death in Mexico in 1995. Poor lady can never get closure over her daughter's case
>>
>>21568065
Don't worry, we'll make them pay Anon
>>
File: sidebyside.jpg (20 KB, 441x281)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21565997
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-241068.html
>>
>>21568080
>"We"

Top kek
>>
>>21568162
Alright, you'll make them pay
>>
File: 20181009_231141.jpg (201 KB, 842x842)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>21567948
Ok, I can but now that I look at the age progression, I'm not so sure. But to me this looks totally possible.
>>
>>21568379
Here's the age progression by the way. If it's accurate, I suppose I was wrong.
>>
I have ever age progression but it won't let me post it. It keeps saying it's a duplicate copy.
>>
File: frog2.jpg (285 KB, 700x898)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
This one is good

The Frog Boys (Korean: 개구리소년Gaegurisonyeon) is a group of five murdered South Korean boys who disappeared on March 26, 1991 while frog-hunting. Their bodies were found 11 years later.

March 26, 1991 was a public holiday in South Korea for the 1991 local elections. The boys decided to spend the day catching frogs in the streams of Mount Waryong (35.867°N 128.513°E). They never returned to their homes.

After they were reported missing, their story became a national sensation. President Roh Tae-woo sent 300,000 police and military troops to search for the missing boys, with the searches shown on live TV. Several of the boys' parents left their jobs to travel around the country, looking for their children. Mount Waryong was searched over 500 times.

On September 26, 2002, a man searching for acorns discovered their bodies in the mountain, an area that had been previously searched. He first reported the remains via an anonymous phone call. Initially, the police stated that they thought the boys had died of hypothermia. However, the parents did not accept that conclusion and demanded a full investigation. The families questioned the conclusion that the boys had simply died after getting lost due to the oddities of the boys' clothes being found tied in knots and of their bodies being found a short distance from the village in an area the boys knew very well. Forensic experts discovered that the boys had been murdered with repeated blows to the head and that one had been shot in the head with a shotgun.
>>
https://youtu.be/JnOeIFx3ML8

Thread theme
>>
File: 20170814_040838.jpg (24 KB, 207x305)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>21568606
>thats mah shit
>>
>>21568439
>boys murderd by blows to the head and 1 a shotgun blast
>police initially rule it as death by exposure

Pretty hard to miss identify a shotgun blast to the face, I feel like maybe the south Korean government had something to do with those dissapearences.
>>
>>21565997
I never heard of this case, interesting. It's always sad to think of the disappeared people who ended up living in captivity. Not that it's better if they died, but what a horrible way to go through life.

>>21568439
Is there a reason police/police investigations are often so shitty in Asia?
>>
>>21565997
why football man no stand up
>>
>>21568379

I was totally joking but was also wondering a bit, so thanks. We all can guess now.
I can't assess how much they are alike but notice the resemblance. Good catch.
>4chan detective.
>>
File: honey-boo-boo-mama-june.jpg (219 KB, 1600x900)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>21567948
>>
File: bella.jpg (143 KB, 960x636)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
This one is quite famous.

>Hagley Wood
>woman's corpse found inside a tree by four local boys in the middle of the WW2
>her hand is buried somewhere near that tree
>jane doe
>weird graffiti start appearing around the area
>wide range of possibilities due to unknown identity

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2183589/the-chilling-unsolved-murder-of-a-woman-whose-body-was-found-stuffed-inside-a-tree/
>>
>>21568635
It was 11 years later, there probably wasn't much left.
>>
File: Shock-and-Dismay.jpg (165 KB, 800x600)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>21566019
>It is actually a spoonful of my [REDACTED].
>>
>>21568735
I've heard in Japan they like to keep low criminality statistics to make people feel safe, so the police don't investigate too much and classify cases as suicide or natural death whenever they can.
If this is true, maybe south korea functions similarly.
>>
>>21569404
This one is good.
>>
>>21569479
Crime is low in Japan because they don't really fuck around. Yakuza can be arrested just for standing next to each other in public.
>>
File: japan.png (65 KB, 1200x660)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>21570006

>1991
>>
>>21569465
Yup that's why it still haunts me, imagine the shit she had to endure. Death would've been better
>>
>>21565997
she was abducted by the annunaki aliens
>>
>>21566019
This is disqusting. How hard would it be to track the letter to reciever? The way he acts like he's not harming anyone is so sick holy shit.
>>
>>21566001
So the abducted girl would be in her late 30s now? What do you think happened?

>>21568065
Any connection? That's terrible, how much bad luck can one family have.
>>
>>21570579
Most people feel this way when they hear about these things, we all do anon.
>>
>>21568788
Shut the fuck up. We know why that nigger isn't standing. Because he's ignorant, attention seeking and anti-American
>>
>>21570518
You're one of the faggots who spell words that have a "g" in it with a "q", huh?
>>
>>21570767
Non white confirmed
>>
Honestly the wikipedia lists of unsolved missing persons and murders makes my skin crawl.
Yet I can't stop reading into them.
>>
>>21570006
Research Japan's criminal justice system. It does not function well. The low crime statistics are artificial, for a number of reasons.
>>
>>21566019
Wow. I've read about some evil shit but this just made me so fucking mad. Fuck this monster.
>>
File: 1532674828212.jpg (7 KB, 394x297)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>>21570579
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Brenda_Sue_Brown

>In 1954, Parker, 26, and Price, 25, had been indicted together for the rape of Shirley Morrison, a 12-year-old girl, in Patterson Springs, North Carolina. In January 1955, the men pleaded guilty to assault to commit rape. According to court records, Parker and Price were each given a 3-5 year suspended prison sentence, ordered to keep a job, not to drink alcohol, and to pay court costs of $240.

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>21570881
>INB4"corrupt cops" isn't explanation enough
>>
>all those people who go to prison and 20 years later when new DNA evidence shows up get told "whoops, sorry! guess it wasn't you after all!" and just get thrown back into the world
The fate of the victims is horrible, but holy shit imagine being one of these people
>>
>>21568107

?
>>
That Nyleen Marshall case is harrowing. I have never heard of that crime before and I have spent a fair bit of time reading unsolved mysteries. Frog boys I remember reading about and that was rather upsetting to say the least. A few from the top of my head:

Oakland County Child Killer: Killed four kids, a nonce ring was uncovered but still unsolved.

Charlie Chop Off: Child killer who killed four who, you guessed it, emasculated his victims.

Balaclava rapist killer: Australia, raped a few people, killed one.

Dahlsjofallet: Disappearance of three young Swedish men.

Yoghurt shop murders: Four young girls killed in a shop that was burned down.
>>
>>21570984
Yeah, but when you adjust for modern times, $240 is pretty expensive.
>>
>>21568439
This reminds me of that South Korean "Brother's Home" where they sent vagrants and homeless kids before the 1988 Olympics.
A lot of them were forced to do labor without pay, got raped, and murdered.
>>
File: 1522456473447.jpg (12 KB, 323x156)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>21570984
Delet this
>>
>>21571160
Because of inflation it completely justifies the rape of a child?
>>
>>21568635
>maybe the south Korean government had something to do with those dissapearences

Well if it was during the period of the lesbian cabal running South Korea from behind the scenes using astrology I wouldn't even be surprised. Strange that such a huge story (lesbian cabal) received relatively little attention though, but I'm sure it's just pure coincidence.
>>
File: 1497912406746.jpg (20 KB, 315x282)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
been waiting for a thread like this, I saved a bunch of articles. Give me a sec and ill dump
>>
File: karina-holmer-.jpg (21 KB, 371x430)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>21571342
Karina Holmer, 20, was a Swedish AuPair who left her home country of Sweden and travelled to America to live with a Boston, Massachusetts family. On the night of June 21st she decided to go to Zanzibar, a popular nightclub on Boylston Place in Boston. She had been there before and was familiar with the scenery. She dressed to the nines, dotting a shining gray sweater and silver pants, which was the style then, and she was very stylish. Many described her as a very attractive woman and she had many males approaching her. She was always kind even if the attraction wasn’t mutual, and was far from stuck up. When she arrived at the club she was seen enjoying herself, drinking, dancing, socializing and even singing. She didn’t have a care in the world. Shortly after however, she was seen passed out on the clubs restroom floor. It appeared that she had gotten a little to intoxicated and like many people, being intoxicated more than likely lowered her guard and judgement and gave a sexual predator and murderer the opportunity to take advantage.

Details after the restroom incident are foggy and something only a few people, including her killer, no. What we do no is that the former Au-Pair was attacked, either by a stranger or someone she met that night or possibly someone she had met over the past four months in the United States, although unlikely given the circumstances.

Karina was not only murdered, she was tortured, sexually assaulted and dismembered into two pieces. The top half of her body was discarded in a Fenway dumpster but the bottom half of her body was never recovered.

Police searched high and low for the person(s) responsible. They tracked Karina’s movements in the 48 hours leading up to her death, interviewed dozens of individuals, and followed hundreds of tips. But despite the hard efforts her case remains unsolved and her killer’s identity remains unknown.
>>
File: joan risch.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>21571352
Late on the afternoon of October 24, 1961, police went to a house in Lincoln, Massachusetts, after a neighbor reported seeing blood leading from the house to the driveway. She had made the discovery after a young girl living in the house had returned from a playdate to find her mother, Joan Risch (born Joan Carolyn Bard; May 12, 1930)[1] absent. Several unconfirmed sightings of an apparently disoriented Risch walking on nearby roads later that day were reported.[2]

Blood matching Risch's type was found smeared in the kitchen, and other evidence initially suggested to police that she had been abducted, though her two-year-old son was found safe asleep in his room. Later, however, it was discovered that Risch had borrowed several library books about murders and disappearances, including one with similarities to her own case. This led to speculation that she had staged her own disappearance, perhaps to escape an uncomfortable domestic life; evidence was later discovered of a troubled past which may have motivated such a scheme. Other theories suggest that Risch suffered an accident on the nearby construction site for the Massachusetts Route 128 freeway. The case remains unsolved.
>>
I know they aren't directly related because this isn't a woods thread, but I have a couple of the 411 books if anyone wants me to upload them.
>>
>>21568735
It's considered dishonoraburu to be unable to solve a case so they just make shit up.
>>
>>21571369
Yes, please do
>>
>>21568735
>what a horrible way to go through life

The worst one for that I can recall was the kid who was abducted and said he had met (or made some kind of reference to the disappearance of) Johnny Gosch. I can never remember his name, but the basic gestatlt is

>Kid gets abducted by sex offender
>Kid lives semi-normal life with the sex offender, he's not like kept in a basement or anything
>Sex offender obviously rapes and molests him, but he also has the kid do basically as he pleases
>Including smoking and drinking alcohol etc
>Eventually the kid is "too old" so he helps the sex offender kidnap another, younger, kid
>Original abductee doesn't want the new kid to go through what he went through so he concocts a plan for them to escape
>They do and it's successful
>The real problems come afterwards, because the original kid was only about 15 still when he escaped he was used to living more like an adult
>ie smoking and drinking and doing as he pleased
>But his parents viewed him as what he was - a kid still, and one they'd missed many years with
>Finally the kid couldn't readjust and ended up killing himself when he was in his early 20s
>Kid he saved died in his late teens or early 20s too in an accident

Whole thing is totally sad as fuck.
>>
>>21571391
Do you know a site I can easily upload PDFs too and that it isn't a chore to download from? If you do I'll upload the ones i have.
>>
this is one of my favorite missing 411 stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cfnwbb_bk
>>
File: anthony_Sanborn.jpg (283 KB, 1000x750)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>21571357
On Thursday, Robert Miller, who now lives in Canaan, told Wheeler that he was part of a group of teenagers and young adults who spent most of their time on the streets in Portland in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Miller said that he, Briggs and two others met up late at night on May 22, 1989, and walked on Congress Street. Around 1 a.m. on May 23, a man in his 30s or 40s who appeared to know Briggs drove up in a Mercedes and beckoned her to his car, Miller said.

“He called her over to the car and asked her if she wanted to have a good time,” Miller said, noting he was about 5 feet away and could hear their exchange. When Briggs said no, Miller said, the man grabbed her arm and she responded by punching him in the face three times. Miller testified that the man drove off, then turned his car around and drove back, as if to run Briggs down, yelling, “I’m going to kill you, bitch,” as he drove past.

Miller said he tried three times to tell Portland police about the incident after Briggs’ body was found off the Maine State Pier early on the morning of May 24, 1989. He tried once a few days after the murder and then twice in 1990, he said. A former federal criminal profiler is claiming a brutal 1989 murder on the Maine State Pier may have been the work of the so-called Connecticut River Valley Killer, according to a report Wednesday by the Portland Press Herald.
>>
>>21571403
mega
>>
>>21571439
speaking of the Connecticut river valley killer

In the mid 1980s, three young women disappeared around Claremont. In 1985 and 1986, the skeletal remains of two of the women were recovered within a thousand feet of each other in a wooded area in Kelleyville, New Hampshire. The condition of the remains made the cause of death difficult to determine, but certain factors pointed to multiple stab wounds. Between the recovery of the first and second bodies, a 36-year-old woman was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack inside her home in Saxtons River, Vermont. Ten days later, the remains of the third missing woman were found; an autopsy again revealed evidence of multiple stab wounds.

At this point, investigators began examining prior homicides in the area and found two previous cases, in 1978 and 1981, that further reinforced the presence of a burgeoning serial killer. At the peak of the investigation, and after additional homicides and one non-fatal attack, investigators noted similarities in M.O., often-used dump sites, and specific wound patterns that linked many of the murders, suggesting a common perpetrator.
>>
File: allenstown 4.png (177 KB, 409x582)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>21571488
On November 10, 1985, a hunter found a 55-gallon metal drum near the site of a burned-down store. Inside were the bodies of an adult female and young girl, wrapped in plastic (possibly a garbage bag).[4][7][10][11][12][13] Autopsies determined both had died of blunt trauma; they were later buried in the same grave.[5][14]

On May 9, 2000, the remains of two young girls were found near the first discovery site.[10] The bodies were also in a 55-gallon metal drum. The cause of death for these children has not been determined.
On November 10, 1985, a hunter found a 55-gallon metal drum near the site of a burned-down store. Inside were the bodies of an adult female and young girl, wrapped in plastic (possibly a garbage bag).[4][7][10][11][12][13] Autopsies determined both had died of blunt trauma; they were later buried in the same grave.[5][14]

On May 9, 2000, the remains of two young girls were found near the first discovery site.[10] The bodies were also in a 55-gallon metal drum.[12][15] The cause of death for these children has not been determined.[7][16]
>>
>>21571488
Michael Myers is real?
>>
>>21571499
forgot to add

In January 2017, it was announced that Denise Beaudin, who had been missing since 1981, was connected to the murders.[25] Beaudin disappeared from Manchester, New Hampshire, along with her young daughter and then-boyfriend Robert "Bob" Evans. She was not reported missing until 2016, when her daughter resurfaced alive and well in California.[26][27]

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children subsequently announced an unidentified man known by the alias "Robert Evans" was the father of the middle child (who was not related to the other victims). They also said authorities believed Evans was the killer of the four Bear Brook victims, but did not elaborate.[28] Authorities stated that the Bear Brook woman was not Beaudin.[29] Authorities also indicated that "Robert Evans" was a pseudonym and that his true identity was unknown.[9] Evans died in prison in 2010, having been sentenced for the 2002 murder and dismemberment of his wife, California chemist Eunsoon Jun.[9]

In June, police released video of a police interview of Evans in hopes of finding his true identity.[30] Two months later, Terrence "Terry" Peder Rasmussen was confirmed through DNA testing as being Robert Evans. Born in 1943, Rasmussen was a native of Denver, Colorado.[31] He was discharged from the Navy in 1967, and married in 1969; he and his wife lived in Phoenix, Arizona and Redwood City, California. The couple had four children before his wife left him between 1973 and 1974. This family last saw Rasmussen around Christmas 1974. One of his sons from this marriage provided the DNA sample that finally identified Rasmussen in August 2017.[32]
>>
File: mary shotwell little.jpg (6 KB, 263x354)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>21571502
Little was in good spirits the night of her disappearance, Thursday, Oct. 14, 1965. Her husband, Roy, was out of town on bank business, but he was due back the next day, and they were planning to entertain friends in their apartment on Line Circle in Decatur on Friday night. Little had bought groceries at the Colonial grocery store at Lenox Square, and she then shared dinner at the S&S Cafeteria with another woman who worked at the bank.

$1000 reward poster She showed no premonition of what was to come. Her parting words to the older woman before heading toward her car at 8 p.m. were "See you."

That was the last anybody in Atlanta ever saw of Mary Shotwell Little. The next morning, the usually punctual secretary failed to show up at the bank, and phone calls to her home went unanswered.

Little's co-workers found her unexplained absence alarming. The woman who had dined with her the previous night informed their boss, and she even recalled that Little had mentioned the area where she was parked. With that information, the boss phoned security at Lenox Square, asking them to look in the yellow parking area on the Lenox Road side of the mall for a 1965 metallic pearl gray Mercury Comet. Security soon notified them that no such car could be found
>>
File: Brabant gang.jpg (54 KB, 510x496)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>21571518

Brabant massacres
Location Brabant, Belgium
Date 13 March 1982–
9 November 1985
Target Retailers
Attack type
Serial killing, mass shootings, robberies
Deaths 28
Non-fatal injuries
40+
Perpetrators Unknown
No. of participants
At least three
The Brabant killers (also the Nijvel Gang (Dutch: De Bende van Nijvel, French: Les Tueurs fous du Brabant) are believed responsible for a series of violent attacks that mainly occurred in the Belgian province of Brabant between 1982 and 1985. A total of 28 people died and 40 were injured. The actions of the gang, believed to consist of several people who assisted a core of three men, made it Belgium's most notorious crime spree. The active participants were known as: The Giant (a tall man who may have been the leader); the Killer (the main shooter) and the Old Man (a middle aged man who drove). The identities and whereabouts of the "Brabant killers" are unknown although one may have been killed after the last known robbery. Failure to catch the gang was a major impetus behind the reform of the Belgian police. There have been many theories of ulterior motives behind the crimes.
>>
>>21565997
Child abductors deserve a long agonizing life of extreme torture.
>>
File: cindy james-dead-body.jpg (22 KB, 400x311)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>21571528

In June 1989, the quiet Vancouver, British Columbia, suburb of Richmond was shocked when a body was found lying in the yard of an abandoned house. The victim was a forty-four-year-old nurse named Cindy James. She had been drugged and strangled, and her hands and feet had been tied behind her back. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police believed that her death was either an accident or suicide. She was married but did not have any children of her own. In July 1982, she and her husband separated. Four months later, she began receiving mysterious and sometimes threatening phone calls. During the next seven years, she reported nearly a hundred incidents of harassment. Five were violent physical attacks while others were whispering to silent phone calls. This got worse after she involved the police. At night, she heard prowlers. Her porch lights were smashed and her phone lines severed. According to her friend, Agnes Woodcock, she said bizarre notes began to appear on her doorstep. Someone was trying to scare her to death. She became reluctant and frightened to give details. Over time, the police began to doubt her stories. n May 25, 1989, six years and seven months after the first threatening phone call, Cindy disappeared. On the same day, her car was found in a neighborhood parking lot. Inside were groceries and a wrapped gift. There was blood on the driver’s side door and items from her wallet were under the car. Two weeks later, her body was found at the abandoned house. It looked like she had been brutally murdered. Her hands and feet were bound together behind her back. A black nylon stocking was tied tightly around her neck. Yet, an autopsy revealed that she died from an overdose of morphine and other drugs. Police concluded that she had committed suicide.
>>
>>21571538
>>
>>21569465
Uma delicia.
>>
>>21571538
>Police concluded that she had committed suicide.
how do you tie your own hands and feet behind your back
>>
>>21571470
Mega won't work for some reason, they upload to 16% and just hang after that. I've tried three other sites and none of them will work either. I'll wait a little while and try again though.
>>
>>21571352
Patrolled.
>>
>>21571541
Mamie Thurman (1900–1932) was an American woman whose slain body was found and recovered on 22 Mine Road near Holden, West Virginia on June 22, 1932. The site is about 7 miles from Logan, West Virginia. She was the wife of Jack Thurman, a Logan city patrolman. Mamie moved to Logan with her husband in 1924 from Bradfordsville, Kentucky. Rumors circulated that she was involved with numerous other men, some in high positions of politics. According to medical authorities at the time, Mamie Thurman's death resulted from her throat being slashed from ear to ear, after which she was shot twice in the left side of the head. The body was found in a patch of blackberries by a local boy, who then called the authorities.[1] Found alongside the body were one shoe, a diamond engagement ring, and a silver wedding band, which ruled out robbery as the motive for her death. The other shoe and her purse, which contained $9 in change, cigarettes, and a wristwatch, were found 30 feet away the next day. Mortician would later uncover bloody rags and a razor in the home of her landlord Harry Robertson (the same house co-defendant Charles Stephenson lived in as the Robertsons' handyman).[2] The manner and brutality of her murder was a shock to the citizens of the small, quiet towns in southern West Virginia. To date, her killer and the real motivation behind her death remains unknown
>>
>>21571576
I fucked up on this one, Robertson was actually tired and executed for the crime, but claims it was part of a bigger conspiracy and he was being used as the scape goat
>>
>>21571585
Clarence Stephenson was indicted by the Grand Jury, and stood trial for the murder of Mamie Thurman. According to the Banner, witnesses at the trial accounted for every minute of Clarence Stephenson’s time up until eleven o’clock on June 22, when Mrs. Robertson said he went up to his attic bedroom. However, the jury was only out for fifty-minutes before returning with a guilty verdict with the recommendation of mercy, which carried a life sentence. Stephenson’s attorney immediately entered a motion for a new trial.

On November 15, pleas from the Logan County Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) went across the county to raise the six-hundred-dollars needed for the appeal. Fifty-six churches in Logan began taking donations. More than three thousand people attended a mass meeting held at Aracoma High School with both whites and blacks attending. Despite all the efforts, the Supreme Court turned down Stephenson’s appeal in 1933.

Stephenson was sent to Moundsville Prison on August 22, 1934. On June 11, 1939, he was transferred to Huttonsville Prison Farm where he died of stomachic carcinoma (stomach cancer) on April 24, 1942. He was buried on the prison farm May 2, 1942 almost ten years after the death of Mamie Thurman. Norman Sloan, a Logan County resident who spent time in jail and prison with Stephenson, said “He told me he was hired to take the body to 22 Mountain, and that he didn’t do anything to Mamie Thurman. He never did say who killed her, but he said that he didn’t do it. Stephenson told me it was all politics.”

fucked it up again, im too sleepy for this
>>
>>21571538

> concluded she had committed suicide
> both feet and hands tied up
> blood all over car with stuff still there
> found in the yard of an abandoned house

Are these cops retarded? She clearly was drugged so she doesn't put up a fight or bring unwanted attention. I mean, that does not explain how she was tied up because some one had to do that, and place her body at that yard.
>>
File: dorothy arnold.png (87 KB, 308x337)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>21571594
Dorothy Harriet Camille Arnold[1] (July 1, 1885[2] – disappeared December 12, 1910) was an American socialite and heiress who disappeared while walking on Fifth Avenue in New York City, in December 1910. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance have never been resolved and her fate remains unknown.[3] Years after Dorothy Arnold disappeared, numerous alleged sightings from all over the United States were still being reported. Police continued to investigate the reports, but all proved to be false. The Arnold family also continued to receive letters from women claiming to be Dorothy Arnold. These were also investigated and also proved to be false.[32] The case gained attention again on April 8, 1921, when "during a lecture in New York, Captain John H. Ayers of the Bureau of Missing Persons claimed that Dorothy Arnold's fate had been known to the Bureau and her family for some time. Ayers refused to elaborate and would not say if Arnold was alive or dead.[33] The following day, Ayers claimed that he was misquoted and denied that Arnold's fate was known.[15]

In the weeks following his daughter's disappearance, Francis Arnold spent approximately $250,000 trying to find his daughter.[7] He continued to maintain that he believed Dorothy had been kidnapped and murdered on the day she disappeared or shortly thereafter.[20] Francis Arnold died on April 6, 1922. In his will, he intentionally made no provisions for Dorothy stating that he was "...satisfied that she is not alive."[13][34] According to the Arnold family attorney, John S. Keith, Dorothy's mother Mary Arnold did not share her husband's opinion that their daughter had been kidnapped and murdered, and remained hopeful that she was still alive. Mary Arnold died on December 29, 1928.[6][7] Shortly after Mary Arnold's death, John S. Keith publicly stated he believed that Arnold had committed suicide because of her failed writing career.
>>
>>21571538
The cops probably got tired of the schizo bitch and did her in.
>>
>>21571399
Didn't his brother also grow up to become a serial killer? Talk about shit luck.
>>
>>21571594
Ah yes, using the old 'dindu nuffin' defence in court. Works every time.
>>
>>21570677
He's pretty educated. your larp is showing
>>
File: 1535028186790.jpg (50 KB, 605x412)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>21570767
>Faqqots and niqquers, all qentiles.
>>
>>21571538
Not sure if she caused her own death or not, but the bitch was clearly insane and trying to pull off some gone girl bullshit on her ex.
>>
>>21568606

That's the entire board's theme.
>>
>>21565997
Someone pounded the fuck out of her little pussy.
>>
Why's it all murders? Post some paranormal shit.

I remember something about a TV that wouldn't shut off when unplugged, bunch of alien shit, and a time slip that saved some horse and buggy family 'cause they desperately needed water, and found a gas station. Dude paid for the water with like, a pocket watch because he didn't have money.
>>
File: 221.png (1.04 MB, 855x554)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>21571638
>>
I don't believe that he raised the little girl. I think he killed her.
>>
File: 1535328269546.jpg (9 KB, 202x187)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>21570984

Damn wrong. What has the world come to when a couple guys can have fun no more? Them bitches ain't that costly!
>>
File: 1535426347391.jpg (90 KB, 933x960)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>21571352

Damn shame. Should've sold the upper haft or donated or something. Guess them didn't care bout good ol' manners and being environmentally correct them days.
>>
https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/FliFrbQ1/file.html

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/3phatjoP/file.html

Second is better quality than the first. I had thought I had a third one too, but I can't find it. If I come across it I'll post it. They're the 411 books btw.
>>
File: JonBenet-Ramsey.jpg (156 KB, 1200x630)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>21565997
OP, you can't talk about unsolved cases without mentioning Miss Ramsey. 21 3/4 years ago, on the night of Christmas, 1996, JonBenét Ramsey was mysteriously killed by a skull bash and asphyxiation. There was large ransom note left behind from the perpetrator(s), yet there has been no match in handwriting, sure there was a DNA sample yet it's unidentifiable. All this time later and we haven't even scratched the surface of this case. Are you kidding me?! Maybe it's time for /x/ to take THIS case on and make some groundbreaking discoveries.
>>
>>21572818
>take THIS case on and make some groundbreaking discoveries.

No need, it was her brother. "We" solved this about 3 years ago.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>21565997
>He tried to get her to play the game "follow the shadow"
>>
my actual cousins
Holly Fox Strickland
Strickland was last seen on Feb. 3, 2014, in her Oakwood home before she was reported missing.
>had been in prison for robbing an armored truck with her boyfriend.
>got out and moved on with her life. met a new guy, had a new child ect.
>her and new guy have problems and split up
>she stays with the guys parents
> on the night she disappeared she was seen by her daughter texting while laying in bed about 10pm
> the next morning the family thought she went to work early then noticed that her car and purse were still there so they assume she met up with some guy she met on plentyoffish or some other dating site
>the family reports her missing on the 5th
>body was found a week later not far from the home in an area near a fench she would go to have private phone conversations
>mail man walks by that area everyday and hadnt saw the body all week
>still no leads
>the family kept the new daughter and sent the older son to live with Holly's mother
> They have her phone records but not the actual phone and still cant find where she was taken or anything.
>>
>>21571637
>University of Nevada
>Educated
Pick one
>>
>>21572862
damn man, sorry to hear that

how was the investigation handled in your eyes
>>
>>21570537
Guy was almost certainly raping her and like many sick pedo fucks he killed her when she got too old for him to get off by doing sick shit too her. Usually is what happens in these cases. Not sure if it was better for her or not desu
>>
File: 525bellwitch.jpg (108 KB, 499x328)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>21572401
OP here
The Bell Witch story always fascinated me

The Bell Witch or Bell Witch Haunting is a legend from Southern American folklore, centered on the 19th-century Bell family of northwest Robertson County, Tennessee. John Bell Sr., who made his living as a farmer, resided with his family along the Red River in an area currently near the town of Adams. According to legend, from 1817-1821, his family and the local area came under attack by a mostly invisible entity that was able to speak, affect the physical environment, and shapeshift. Some accounts record the spirit also to have been clairvoyant and capable of crossing long distances with superhuman speed (and/or of being in more than one place at a time).

The haunting began sometime in 1817 when John Bell witnessed the apparition of a strange creature resembling a dog. Bell fired at the animal but it disappeared. John's son Drew Bell approached an unknown bird perched on a fence that flew off and was of "extraordinary size." The daughter Betsy observed a girl in green dress swinging from the limb of an oak tree. Dean, a slave of the Bell family, reported being followed by a large black dog on evenings he visited his wife. Activity moved to the Bell household with knocking heard along the door and walls. The family heard sounds of gnawing on the beds, invisible dogs fighting, and chains along the floor. About this time John Bell began experiencing paralysis in his mouth. The phenomena grew in intensity as sheets were pulled from beds when the children slept. Soon the entity pulled hair and scratched the children with particular emphasis on Betsy who was slapped, pinched and stuck with pins.
>>
>>21572401
The Bells turned to a family friend James Johnston for help. After retiring for the evening at the Bell home, Johnston was awakened that night by the same phenomena. That morning he told John Bell it was a "spirit, just like in the Bible." Soon word of the haunting spread with some traveling great distances to see the witch. The apparition began to speak out loud and was asked, "Who are you and what do you want?" and the voice answered feebly, "I am a spirit; I was once very happy but have been disturbed." The spirit offered diverse explanations of why it had appeared, tying its origin to the disturbance of a Native American burial mound located on the property, and sent Drew Bell and Bennett Porter on a unproductive search for buried treasure. With the emergence of full conversations, the spirit repeated word for word two sermons given 13 miles apart at the same time. The entity was well acquainted with Biblical text and appeared to enjoy religious arguments. As another amusement, the witch shared gossip about activities in other households, and at times appeared to leave for brief moments to visit homes after an inquiry.

John Johnston, a son of James, devised a test for the witch, something no one outside his family would know, asking the entity what his Dutch step-grandmother in North Carolina would say to the slaves if she thought they did something wrong. The witch replied with his grandmother's accent, "Hut tut, what has happened now?" In another account, an Englishman stopped to visit and offered to investigate. On remarking on his family overseas, the witch suddenly began to mimic his English parents. Again at early morning, the witch woke him to voices of his parents worried as they had heard his voice as well. The Englishman quickly left that morning and later wrote to the Bell family that the entity had visited his family in England. He apologized for his skepticism
>>
File: dean.jpg (14 KB, 252x209)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>21572401
At times, the spirit displayed a form of kindness, especially towards Lucy, John Bell's wife, "the most perfect woman to walk to earth." The witch would give Lucy fresh fruit and sing hymns to her, and showed John Bell Jr. a measure of respect.

Referring to John Bell Sr. as "Old Jack," the witch claimed she intended to kill him and signaled this intention through curses, threats and afflictions. The story climaxes with the Bell patriarch being poisoned by the witch. Afterward the entity interrupted the mourners by singing drinking songs. In 1821, as a result of the witch's entreatment, Betsy Bell called off her engagement to Joshua Gardner. Subsequently, the entity told the family it was going to leave, but return in seven years in 1828. The witch returned on time to Lucy and her sons Richard and Joel with similar activities as before, but they chose not to encourage it, and the witch appeared to leave again.

Several accounts say that during his military career, Andrew Jackson was intrigued with the story and his men were frightened away after traveling to investigate. In an independent oral tradition recorded in the vicinity of Panola County, Mississippi, the witch was the ghost of an unpleasant overseer John Bell murdered in North Carolina. In this tradition, the spirit falls in love with the central character 'Mary', leading to her death. This account is reminiscent of vampire lore. The supernatural powers attributed to the Tennessee spirit have also been compared to that of jinn in mythology.
>>
>>21571538
>her hands and feet had been tied behind her back.
>Looks like a suicide to me, eh
>Aboot this time of year maybe moose might a got at her, eh
>>
>>21573163
Are Leafs irl really as vacant as they seem?
>>
>>21572848
No it wasn't.
>>
>>21573189
It wasn't, but we had multiple threads all the fucking time about the case
>>
>>21573184
Yes, they're very simple folk.
>>
>>21572848
How so? Explain I need answers
>>
>>21573199
Oh, I wouldn't suggest another thread about it. I'm just saying that it wasn't the brother.
>>
>>21568606
what I'm listening to browsing this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNR2Td2lIE
>>
File: lars-mittank-mystery.jpg (37 KB, 700x420)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Disappearances involving security camera footage are really disturbing to me for some reason.
For example, Lars Mittank.
Just what makes him bolt the fuck out of that airport?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqATIHqAqg
>>
>>21571160
$7500 isnt that much to get out for the shit they did.
>>
>>21573269
You can buy a used car for that.
>>
>>21569479
>>21571379
Aside from the fact that a lot of crimes simply aren't taken seriously and are just ignored, I think the police have incentive to keep crime numbers down (officially speaking) so that their county/prefecture/whatever has a low crime rate and doesn't stand out as being bad so they aren't blamed for it. It's probably similar in Korea, enough that a death by shotgun could be recorded as a natural death.
>>
>>21573331
its a fucking pittance to get out from what they did.
>>
>>21573211
>I'm just saying that it wasn't the brother

Protip: It was.
>>
>>21573354
I don't know man, just imagine the gaming rig you could but together with that kind of scratch.
>>
>>21573367
I thought the police cleared him.
>>
>>21573367
Protip: it wasn't.
>>
>>21573375
They did, there's literally zero evidence connecting the brother to the crime.
>>
File: 1498448024565s.jpg (2 KB, 88x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>21571321
You're scaring people
>>
>>21571538
>>21571559
>>21573163
The cops clearly did it.
>>
>>21566019
Spoonful of my {redacted}
System.out.println("shieet thats hot");
}
>>
>>21571321
>the lesbian cabal running South Korea from behind the scenes using astrology

was that Choi Soon-sil and her followers?
>>
>>21573401
Or maybe a moose might of got after her, eh
>>
>>21570858
Same
>>
>>21573184
they are the ultimate NPC's
>>
>>21571538
I've read a bit about this case and while I understand it sounds bizarre to say she tied her own bonds behind her back, from what I've read the knots were extremely loose, as in the kind you could easily tie behind your back yourself. I used to do it as a kid.
>>
File: 0324-new-relisha-rudd.jpg (39 KB, 652x367)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
This one haunts me every day

>Relisha lived with her drug-addicted mother and two brothers at the D.C. General Shelter. The shelter itself is a former hospital that was converted into a shelter because of the serious issues of homeless families in the nation’s capitol. But according to residents, the facility is far from safe. Residents have to deal with vagrancy, drug users and a general atmosphere of unpleasantness, made even worse if you were a child like Relisha. With few resources and no real positive role models, Relisha was an easy target for shelter janitor Khalil Tatum. According to the residents, Tatum would break shelter rules by socially interacting with residents, while staff members did nothing. One resident, Yolanda Manning, was quoted as stating that Tatum tried to give her daughter money during a birthday party. Per Manning, “he would often give money to little girls and never to the boys.” This was all done in plain view of staff according to several residents. Tatum befriended Relisha’s mother, Shamika Young, and easily was able to get the child away from the shelter. He took her to see Disney on Ice, bought her a tablet computer and Young even allowed her daughter to spend the night away from the shelter allegedly with Tatum and his granddaughter.

>Tatum exhibited all the classic signs of a predator but it went unnoticed or was ignored not only by staff at the shelter but also Relisha’s mother. But in February Relisha had not been to school in almost two weeks while she was with Tatum. When school officials attempted to find out why the child had not been to school in almost two weeks a disturbing deception took place. Young allegedly told the school that her daughter was sick and under the care of a physician. That’s when Relisha’s grandmother, Melissa Young, came to the school and presented a piece of paper with the name “Dr. Tatum” and a phone number. Young explained that her granddaughter suffered from intense headaches and seizures. cont..
>>
>>21573566
> When the school called the number, a man whom they assumed was Tatum answered. The caller pretended to be a doctor and the school wanted written proof of Relisha’s treatment. In response, he told the school administrator to drop off the form at the D.C. General Shelter. The school official realized something was wrong and called the police.

>Initially, her mother refused to allow an Amber Alert to be issued for her missing daughter. It was only after Tatum’s wife, Andrea Tatum, was found dead with a bullet to the head in a hotel room that the Amber Alert was issued. An intense search was launched for the Relisha and Tatum and during the manhunt images emerged of the pair in a hotel hallway from a security camera. In March 2014 Tatum was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head at Kenilworth Park and Aquatic, in Washington, D.C. Tatum was spotted earlier purchasing heavy duty trash bags, a shovel and a bag of quick lime. This indicated to homicide investigators that Tatum had a “burial kit’’ and that Relisha might be dead. A few days’ later, police announced that the search for 8-year-old Relisha Rudd was being called a recovery operation and indicated the child might be dead.

https://rollingout.com/2017/03/30/remembering-black-missing-girl-relisha-rudd-dc/

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Dive-Teams-Police-Search-Anacostia-River-for-Relisha-Rudd-471285204.html
>>
>>21570984
How the hell did this happen? Only 3-5 years? Where they super rich/connected or something? This is fucking disqusting dude.
>>
>>21571399
Source, please.
>>
>>21572862
She looks like a nice young lady, I'm having a hard time picturing her robbing an armoured truck.

She doesn't deserve this,
>>
Junko Furutas Story fucked me up for a while.
-Was humiliated by being kept naked most of the time
-Was raped every day in both vagina and anus. More than 100 men are believed to have raped her – the captor with Yakuza connections is said to have invited other Yakuza members to have a go at a 16 year old. She’s estimated to have gone through about 500 rapes. At one point she was raped by 12 different men in one day
-Endured physical beatings included hits with golf clubs and bashing of face against cement floor
-The 100 men who are believed to have raped her had also reportedly enjoyed urinating on the girl
-Frequently, in order to turn her rapists on, she was forced to masturbate in front of them and/or their guests
-Had various objects forced into her vagina and anus, including a bottle, an iron bar, scissors, roasting needles, grilled chicker skewers, etc.
-Was provided with only limited supply or food or water
-Was forced to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine
-Had fireworks forced up her ass and set them off, causing serious burns
-Had her left nipple ripped off with pliers
-Had dumbbells dropped on her stomach while laid on the floor with hands and feet tied up – this resulted in loss of bowel control
-Was hanged from the ceiling and used as boxing bag
-Was kept in a freezer for several hours
-Had eye lids burned with hot wax and lighters
-Had breasts pierced with sewing needles
-Had her vagina and clitoris burnt with cigarettes and lighters
-Had hot, lit on bulb inserted into her vagina and rubbed until it exploded inside
>>
>>21565997
Rip in piss cunny
>>
>>21573566
>>21573567
Remind me, why were eugenicists the bad guys?
>>
>>21573163
kek
>>
>>21573163
She died from injecting poison though. You can inject poison and then tie yourself up.
>>
>>21574261
Is Yakuza known for doing shit like this?
>>
>>21574261
makes me cry a little, what fucking slugs do that to a kid, let alone another human. Faggots that did it should have went in the fucking ground years ago
>>
Here's some wikipedia pages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_(murder_victim)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_murders
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axeman_of_New_Orleans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Torso_Murderer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_the_Beaumont_children
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Gary_Mathias
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Leah_Roberts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Reeves#Death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_Bryant_shooting Bizarre unsolved mass shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Cheri_Jo_Bates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_County_John_Does
>>
File: 1534922452118.png (82 KB, 250x250)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>21572862

Why didja text her anon?
>>
File: 1535456356738.jpg (12 KB, 259x259)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>21573090

They keep them as broodmares.
>>
File: 1535038507159.png (250 KB, 950x800)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>21573150

www.thrillist.com/amphtml/lifestyle/philadelphia/most-haunted-places-in-pennsylvania

Psy corridor to NY, a psy Tornado Alley.

This has salient similarities to Joseph Smith's tale.
>>
File: 1536562548836.jpg (10 KB, 219x230)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>21574261
Surely consensual.
>>
>>21569465
what was it?
>>
>>21574675
Come on senpai
>>
>>21571596
It's obvious they were in on it.
>>
$10 say her stepdad did it
>>
>>21574770
I have a feeling he may be connected for sure, her mom getting murdered in Mexico years later makes it seem likely
>>
>>21574261
I wonder if at some people she just became completely numb to the pain. I hope so.
>>
>>21574784
I wonder if he's doing it for the life insurance...
>>
>>21570984
Children’s lives have zero value in our current society. Everyone who is caught doing anything like this should be killed with a hammer.
>>
>>21574353
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia
>Immediately following Short's identification, reporters from William Randolph Hearst's Los Angeles Examiner contacted her mother, Phoebe Short, in Boston, and told her that her daughter had won a beauty contest. It was only after prying as much personal information as they could from Phoebe that the reporters revealed that her daughter had in fact been murdered.
What the absolute fuck
>>
>>21571258
Quick rundown
>>
>>21574288
Tie your hands and feet up behind your back...
>>
>>21573649
Not even 3-5 years in prison, a 3-5 year suspended sentence, meaning that as long as they didn't get caught committing any other crimes they would never have to see a day behind bars.
>>
>>21575005
Bitch got prank'd
>>
>>21575005
The classic
>>
>>21571399
>>21574202
Sounds like Steven Stayner, though he didn't kill himself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Stayner
>>
>>21575028
Yeah, but $250 bucks in 50s money... for rape.
>>
>>21571559
Aspie
>>
>>21573242
I'd like to think that he was an MK Ultra type test subject; got a phone call, and someone activated the other personality planted within him via specific words. He immediately and literally dropped everything, and left. Either is dead or still on the mission.
>>
>>21571568
zippyshare
>>
>>21574261
This story is the worst for me since the first time I heard of it. Unbelievable... That poor girl, bless her soul.
>>
>>21572818
Case was solved

It was a large Owl that was trapped in the basement
>>
>>21575424
The Owls are not what they seem.
>>
>>21572848
>>21573189
>>21573199
>>21573211
>>21573367
>>21573375
>>21573381

>Did JonBenét Ramsey’s Brother Kill Her Over a Piece of Pineapple?

>The team established that the pineapple must have been the last thing she consumed on the night of her murder. In a recreation of the kitchen from the Ramsey home as it was that night, pieced together from photographs and video footage, a bowl of pineapple soaked in milk rests on the dining table. The experts believe that the pineapple was prepared as a late-night snack for JonBenét's brother, Burke, either by himself or by Patsy.

>Based on some unusual behavior that Burke exhibited in interviews with child psychologists in the days following her death, and on previous incidents of violence that he committed toward his sister—including hitting her with a golf club a mere week before she was found dead in the family basement—the team believes that a scuffle between the unsupervised siblings over the coveted pineapple led to Burke hitting his sister with a blunt object and subsequently killing her. After she snatched a piece of pineapple from the bowl, they propose, Burke could have struck her with a heavy flashlight, intentionally or unintentionally bashing in her skull.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/ezkb8k/did-jonbenet-ramseys-brother-kill-her-over-a-piece-of-pineapple
>>
>>21570984
It was a different time back then, not saying it's not tragic and wrong but it was different.

Interesting the judgment said they couldn't drink alcohol, so does that mean they blamed drinking?

Back then people would use the "I was drunk" excuse and it worked. Now we know better but back then I think people were more inclined to believe that the alcohol demons made me do it and I don't remember what happened.
>>
>>21574284
This is less nigger stuff and more DC human trafficking.
>>
>>21575005
My brother was murdered and the media and newspapers were such scumbags. They even said our family was unable to be reached but they never contacted us and we subscribed to the newspaper for 20 years. They even called months later trying to get my family to renew their newspaper subscription. Not to mention other lies and just inconsistencies they made up to exploit and profit from his death.

I'm not saying this about all journalists of course but I will never trust any of them for the rest of my life.
>>
>>21569465
I already had a bit of a sour stomach and I was eating a bit of toast when I read this I had to run to the sink I couldn’t even make it to the toilet and barf. I’m not normally a pussy about this shit but this caught me at the wrong time.
>>
>>21575556
Some people, like homeless drug addicts, simply shouldn't be allowed to be parents. Niggers or not.
>>
>>21568080
>we
Nah
>>
>>21575172
Bill Cosby will probably get a reduced jail sentence and he's a mass serial rapist

If you have money you can buy your way outta shit
>>
>>21573567
damn she literally was fearing for her life, why in the hell else would a mother DECLINE to put out a amber alert for her OWN child.
>>
>>21575666
Because she's the one who sold her.
>>
>>21574261
Junko is the worst one I have ever heard and gets me every time. The Keddie murders really get me too. Dark Matters on YouTube has a good video on it.

>>21575580
Same. I had a relative kill themself in a public area. When we went to put candles and a cross there were still parts of dead relative all over the place it was gruesome. The police and coroner refused to do anything further about it so we tried to call the newspaper to expose there sloppy practices. All the newspaper did was call the coroner to snitch us out. He showed up at our house to yell and us and nothing was ever done. I will never trust the police or newspapers ever again either.
>>
>>21575666
she fuckin sold her for crack money, duh
>>
>>21575676
this. Boomers sell their kids to pedophiles if they do not follow the memes right. My parents used to threaten this all the time.
>>
>>21574353
>en.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FDisappearance_of_Gary_Mathias

>Ted Weiher, had apparently lived for as long as almost three months after the men were last seen, starving to death despite an ample supply of food and heating materials available in the cabin.
>Weiher's body was on a bed with eight sheets wrapped around it, including the head. The autopsy showed that he had died of a combination of starvation and hypothermia. He had lost nearly half his 200 pounds (91kg); the growth of his beard suggested he had lived as long as 13 weeks from when he had last shaved. His feet were badly frostbitten, almost gangrenous.
>On a table next to the bed were some of his personal effects, including his wallet (with cash), a nickel ring with "Ted" engraved on it, and a gold necklace he also wore. Also on the table was a gold watch, without its crystal, which Weiher's family said was not his, and a partially melted candle. He was wearing a velour shirt and lightweight pants, but his shoes could not be found.
>Most puzzling to the investigators was how Weiher had come to his fate. No fire had been set in the trailer's fireplace, despite an ample supply of matches and paperback novels to use as kindling. Heavy forestry clothing which could have kept the men warm also remained where it had been stored. A dozen C-ration cans from a storage shed outside had been opened, and their contents consumed, but a locker in the same shed that held an even greater assortment of dehydrated foods, enough to keep all five men fed for a year if that had been necessary, had not even been opened. Similarly, another shed nearby held a butane tank with a valve that, had it been opened, would have fed the trailer's heating system.
>>
>>21575699
>en.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FDisappearance_of_Gary_Mathias

Of all of them, this one freaks me out the most for some reason.
>>
>>21575685
newspapers ask both sides for their story because that's how objective reporting used to work. they can't just report based on a grumpy family hearsay

so of course the coroner found it about it. not because someone "snitched" but because if you print a story without verification then you're asking to get fired

at least you used to. today you can just say every article is an "opinion peice" and be free of responsibility
>>
>>21575401
That's what I used in the end family, they're in this post

>>21572773
>>
>>21575685
I am sorry to hear that and I can't speak for anyone but myself and in my experience the media are vultures and deserve no respect.
>>
>>21575739
I understand what you're saying but in my circumstances the newspaper lied about trying to contact my family but they had the address and phone number for 20+ years.

They could only call when they wanted money for subscription renewal.

Fuck um
>>
>>21574261
It's sickening what those pieces of human filth did another human being. God damn. Fuck anyone who can do that to another human being.
>>
>>21575699
I can't find the article, but I remember a story about a man who crashed a truck full of food or some shit like that. He ended up stuck for quite a long time before he was found, but during that time he refused to eat any of the food because it didn't belong to him, and he wasn't a thief. Could have been the same logic in this case, with the retardation doubling down on it.
>>
>>21574261
It reminds me of the story the Girl Next Door is based on (the Jack Ketchum one). Obviously that one is a lot more horrific, but the basic premise is very similar.
>>
>>21575666
An Amber alert is when a child is SEEN being abducted by witnesses. The only thing witnessed was him telling the family he was going to take her to get her nails done or something. She was also missing for a month before being noticed by shelter owners. Somehow they never counted her head during nighttime roll-call. Her family wasn't living with her and they had her placed at a children's shelter. Could her mom have sold her? Maybe but who knows if any more orphans were taken from there as well.

Here's an article about children going missing in state care.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/dec/18/nation/na-missing18

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeb-bushs-florida-lost-500-kids

Some have been found though

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-amissing11aug11-story.html
>>
>>21570881
Ree! You are ruining weeaboo's image of glorious Nihon as paradise on earth.
>>
>>21565997
https://www.findjodi.com/

Personal favorite of mine
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_County%2C_Ohio%2C_shootings

The Pike County murders
>>
>>21570881

I’ve look into it turns out you’re wrong.
>>
>>21575860
>homogenous society with almost no crime due to no niggers or spics
Sounds like a dream brah
>>
>>21574892

Why waste a neat tool?
Children are easy to come by but trees and caldrons wear nature out.
>Cliffs. Vultures are an endangered species.
If one needs to fantasize they give a flying fuck about this fiction called 'children ' (itself a supreme means of exploitation of a human).
>>
>>21575833
Girl Next Door was based on a real story

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
>>
>>21569404
This is about five minutes from my house. My parents always told me to stay away from that obelisk. Only recently found out why. I'd heard of the graffiti but not really thought much of it until I found a link from a page about Cannock Chase (supposedly one of the most haunted areas in the area). Sent shivers down my spine, realising it had happened so close to home.
On the plus side, I now have a really cool story to tell at parties because God knows nothing else even remotely cool happens in this neck of the woods.
>>
>>21576088
Yeah I know I said that senpai.

>the story the Girl Next Door is based on
>>
One of the best ones I found was one of the coincidences that occurred on /x/ of all places. Though it's been solved now I think (people had been arrested at least), it's still an interesting one

>Few years back on /x/
>Gore thread
>Someone posts pic of Jane Doe, face half decomposed, no eyes etc
>Some anon comments the spurious claim that it's his gf who disappeared
>What he says is that he was one of the last people to see his gf
>She had visited him the night before or the same night she drove to meet up with her stepfather and stepbrother (who he says she didn't get along with and lived in a different State)
>However she never arrived and no one ever knew what became of her
>Says her hair, clothes etc are literally identical to his missing gf's
>Anons /r/ proof
>He comes back and posts photo he had taken of them both the night she had visited
>Face is obviously too decomposed to be a passport photo, but his claim is true her hair and clothes etc are a spot on match
>Further digging reveals gf's stepdad (and/or potentially stepbrother too, my memory isn't great) had been cleared of a murder a few years previously
>Anon doesn't return after that I don't think
>A while later though two people are arrested for her murder
>Her stepfather and stepbrother

I never found out if they were charged or not. It was either a top tier larp by a professional meme artist or a pure coincidence. Either way it was wholesome /x/ spoopiness.
Maybe someone can post the cap if they have it to correct the multiple mistakes I've probably made in my retelling.
>>
>>>21574468
>>
>>21574261
jesus fucking christ this is probably the most sickening one to me. the fact that people would do that to someone, let alone a fucking god damn child, is beyond disgusting and horrific. it's fucking inhuman.
>>
>>21576438
Yeah, it pretty much ruined my day.
>>
>>21576438
This and the Sylvia Likens case just got me all sorts of fucking heated.
>>
>>21576770
Just read the Wikipedia rundown and I'm absolutely livid.
>>
>>21571352
Lol
>>
>>21575507
>munchies.vice.com
kek
>>
>>21575775
Its disgusting I agree. Have you heard of Peter Scully? I just learned about recently here and was absolutely disgusted. He did such horrible things to kids and even babies
>>
>>21575424
Was Ramsey a spider?
>>
>>21576337
jojos sucks man
>>
>>21576872
I just read the whole thing before I posted I wanted to find and murder half of those people but they all died for the most part and the one living kid is. Fucking teacher with multiple kids,wtf!?!?!?!
>>
>>21570881

GTFO with that garbage. there are hundreds of reports frm americans, canadians, brazilians... pretty much people from every country in the world that moved to Japan. they leave fucking video cameras, wallets in the street and nobody steals them. we have youtube channels that do DAILY walking at night, in the dark, alone in the worst backstreets of Japan for years without ever getting mugged despite carrying expensive 4k 60fps cameras. people report getting all kinds of lost items being returned a day later whenever they lose anything in Japan.

I know you live in a shithole, but there are good countries out there.
>>
>>21576927
He’s alive we can get that fucker if we try hard enough.
>>
>>21577048
>>21576872
>>21576770
>>21576438
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
One of his victims was 18 months. 18 months! And she was apparently one of the oldest ones. She's still alive, and has suffered life long injuries and God only knows what emotional and mental trauma. One of his 11 year old victims dug her own grave, had her limbs cut off, and then finally was strangled to death. How can one person be such a piece of shit? People that prey especially on children deserve to have the same fate or worse as their victims.
>>
>>21577124
He's serving life in a Philippino prison though.
>>
it won't let me tag a post because i'm a noob and idk how, long time lurker here, but that guy that posted the Strickland pic, am I the only one that really sees the similarities to his cousin and OP's pic???? just a thought
>>
>>21577158
Then one of us needs to gets put in the same Philippine prison.
>>
>>21577327
Not it
>>
>>21566019
Pay attention loli loving faggots. This is you.
>>
>>21577327
>>21577368
Nose goes
>>
>>21570006
>>21577118

You are fucking retarded. The Japanese police and the Yakuza both work together. They will never fucking arrest a yakuza member because it's social suicide. They let the yakuza work in the shadows, and the yakuza feeds the police beneficial information on the drug scene and the black market. Japan knows it's impossible to get rid of crime so they have an established agreement with the yakuza. Have you been to Japan you dumb fucking weeaboos? I have. I had a girlfriend who was being harassed and stalled by one of her ex-boyfriends. A friend of mine connected me through a yakuza member in a cafe and he told me what I wanted. I wanted him to make sure he never bothered my former girlfriend and he scared the shit out of that stalker, i don't know what he did but I didn't see him harassing my former girlfriend any more. The police will literally turn their heads and walk along because that's just how it is. You are fucking retarded. Yakuza will do what they like, not in fucking public obviously which is why you japanese worshipping retarded pieces of shits think Japan is a "crime free haven". Fuck off and stop spreading misinformation
>>
>>21571258
Eh what, never heard of this before
>>
>>21572975
educated
>>
>>21577481
Wrong, pick again.
>>
>>21571399
I saw a lifetime movie about this guy when I was a kid... think it was called I know my name is jonny or something
>>
>>21575303
If I remember the Case correctly, he called his Mom one night, just a couple days before he disappeared, and told her that he's currently hiding on a Garage Roof because some Guys are following him. He generally did some Eliza Lam level shit. Also he had zero Chance getting anywhere because he ran of in a Direction that leads to literally nowhere.
>>
>>21571352
>but the bottom half of her body was never recovered

Dude, WTF
>>
>>21571321
>lesbian cabal running South Korea
>using astrology
W-what? Were they witches using black magic to rule the country?
>>
>>21577640
The killer probably kept it.
>>
>>21572773

I can tell by the file sizes that the ones you have are the low quality versions with pages missing that have been floating around for a while. Here are a couple of better quality scans of the same two books, and with all the pages intact. Haven't been able to find any of the others yet though.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ORZ452VgCf3NcAUpxRdvWA

BTW, sendspace is the best file-sharing site I've found. I used to use zippyshare too but I switched when I found sendspace. You can link to a page with a whole group of uploads instead of posting separate links to all of them individually.
>>
>>21576293
Any archived link?
>>
>>21576927
>Ever heard of Peter Scully?
He did horrible shit, didn't he?
>>
File: 1477788347197.jpg (256 KB, 939x960)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>21573434
That's the one.
It puts what this Worst Korean (pic related) says in a whole different light for me, especially considering his post was a full year before the scandal became known. No wonder GG had to be shut the fuck down.

>>21577657
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal

I'm not really sure how much you want to rely on wikipedia for a major story that next to no one has heard of, but I guess it's still handy for a quick rundown.
>>
>>21577818
He filmed The Grifter
>>
>>21577820
This deserves an entire thread of its own, desu. It's a rabbit hole
>>
>>21577820
If even a fraction of that is true then it is absolutely insane.
>talking to spirits
>funneling illegal money everywhere
>giving yourself the legal right to take money from any industry
>sjw censorship dystopia
I bet they're hiding a lot more occult connections considering the intelligence services were in on it. Those guys tend to be into the occult like crazy no matter what country they come from. Although I have no idea why, intelligence service people from Germany to America are always into ghosts, ufo's, pagan deities or whatever else.
>>
>>21574261
if there were any men that ever deserved castration it would be these guys and all of those that participated in this disgusting crime.
>>
>>21570677
why football man no stand up??
>>
>>21566019
Some of the shit Albert Fish wrote and did was sick, but at least he knew it was fucked up. The way this dude acts like his relationship with the little girl is some cutesy thing is just beyond disturbing.
>>
>>21577863
"The Grifter" was just segments from a movie, "Little Otik" by Jan Svankmajer.
How much of a fucking newfag can one person be?
>>
>>21578085
>GDS immediately turns up
>>
>>21568635
Yeah, it was death by exposure. Exposure to a fucking shogun blast.
>>
>>21574675
You know it was cum.
>>
I remember, this missing persons case, but, I can't remember everything.
>Lady is well known and liked in small town.
>She recently got promoted at bank or something.
>She got her own office.
>She claims someone is going to kidnap her.
>Husband.dad. brother friends and coworkers don't see any evidence.
>One day,
>She's missing.
>Look at her office.
>There's a book on her desk.
>With a knife through it.
>The page in the book was a chapter where a man kidnaps a women with a knife.
>No more leads or anything about it.
>>
>>21578109
delet this
>>
>>21576067
(my hammer is talking to me; he says he wants to meet you really bad. He told me to tell you, he can show you the time of your life.)
>>
On July 27, 1971, 10-year-old Brenda Crockett failed to return home after having been sent to the store by her mother. Three hours after Brenda was last seen, the phone rang and was answered by her 7-year-old sister, who had waited at home while her family searched the neighborhood. Brenda was on the other line, crying.[7]

"A white man picked me up, and I'm heading home in a cab," Brenda told her sister, adding that she believed she was in Virginia before abruptly saying,"Bye" and hanging up.[6]

A short time later, the phone rang again and was this time answered by the boyfriend of Brenda's mother. It was Brenda again, and she merely repeated what she'd said in the last telephone call, indicating she was alone in a house with a white male. The boyfriend asked Brenda to have the man come to the phone. Heavy footsteps were heard in the background. Brenda said "I'll see you" and hung up. A few hours later, a hitchhiker discovered Brenda's body in a conspicuous location on U.S. Route 50, near the Baltimore-Washington Parkway in Prince George's County, Maryland. She had been raped and strangled, and a scarf was knotted around her neck.[4]

Authorities quickly concluded that Brenda likely called her home at the behest of the killer, who fed her inaccurate information in order to buy the necessary time to perpetrate the crime, and to hamper the investigation.

The freeway phantom.
>>
how this thread is paranormal?
paranormal is when you get a boner talking about murderers?
>>
>>21571321
Oh, The 8 Goddesses shadow government. That is a great subject for a thread. Lesbian, billionaire, dark occult practitioners who used the elected president as a tool while they ran the country and tried to implement anti-male legislation and rule.
>>
There was a missing girls case on a webpage that was dedicated to finding missing girls(not sure the specific name), and all the information it had on this one particular girl was she was last seen sunbathing by a river before a man in a ghillie suit came out of the woods and captured her in a mousquito net and took her back into the woods with him.

I originally found the story on /x/ for another missing girl on that big info dump we used to have, on her page there was a link to a website with a bunch of others where I eventually found that story. It was so unique because that's all it said about this one girl. Dragged into the woods by a net and never seen again.
>>
>>21575021
Okay now what
>>
>>21578583
Sorry we aren’t larping instead faggot.
>>
>>21579122
>Defending being a psychopath online
>>
>>21579123
>afraid of the world and the bad things that happen in it.
>>
>>21577437
It's the same reason crime is low in Italian mob controlled neighborhoods, can't fuck around but it's far from crime free
>>
>>21579129
Well isn't that normal and expected?

Why wouldn't you be afraid of the bad things unless it helps someone that you aren't afraid and make rushed dumb decisions.
>>
>>21577327
Gotta be some lifer in there that would do it if someone paid his family on the outside

The fact that he's still alive now means they probably have him in protective custody
>>
>>21579186
Fear is healthy, healthy fear but you can't live your life scared

The more time I spend on this planet the more I realize how much of a waste being afraid is
>>
>>21577735
Based

I don't know how much truth is in the theories about the missing people but I do enjoy a mystery

I try and stay realistic, I know where I am but you have to keep an open mind because sometimes the truth can be far stranger than fiction
>>
They just repeated the episode of Unsolved Mysteries this story was featured in. they repeat it a lot on Pluto tv. But I was watching it and expecting to see the UPDATE at the end but nope I was shocked that after all these years this has never been solved.
>>
>>21578583
OP here, go back to manifesting your tulpa jew nigger faggot
>>
>>21568788
what a great contribution. go back to /pol/ now.
>>
>>21579123
>>21579186
>t. Faggot
>>
>>21579419
Lol. well at least people can reply to me again, or maybe is just you for convenience.
>>
>>21578583
>>21579123
>>21579186
Fuck off scared nigger faggot. Aren’t you supposed to be drinking mommy’s milky right now?
>>
>>21578973
Fap like crazy
>>
>>21578085
Sounds like you saw the fake one that was put together to trick people. Had you seen the real one you'd have gone insane with madness and have been institutionalized. Only a few of us were able to watch it and remain sane.
>>
>>21578017
To try and save his job. Notice how didn't start kneeling until after he was benched. He knew that making it about race instead of his play on the field was the only way for him to stay relevant.
>>
>>21579180
Because organized crime is better at protection than police forces
>>
>>21579600
>This isn't caused by the same mob infiltrating the police forces.
>>
New Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmHHoI9beM
>>
>>21571352
does she not look like MJH?
>>
File: mjh-kh.jpg (44 KB, 585x434)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>21579682
>>
>>21579704
case closed
>>
>>21574261
Good Christ I really can't think of a worse crime than this.
>>
>>21576927
Peter Scully is the reason I believe evil exists. That man has no good in him, none.
>>
>>21579203
Maybe something similar will happen as what happen to Daniel Camargo Barbosa

>Get gf
>Get mad when you find out she isn't virgin
>Tell her you'll marry her, but only if she lures virgins for you to rape
>She agrees
>Do like three (all children iirc, like below or around 10)
>Last one tells the authorities
>Get arrested
>Get sentenced to 3.5 years
>Thank the Judge and tell him you're very regretful and you're going to use this period to turn your life around
>Judge pranks him and changes the sentence to 8 years
>Get mad as fuck that you've been rused
>Get released after 7 or so years
>Immediately take revenge on society by raping and murdering even more children
>Finally get apprehended after committing upwards of 72 rapes and murders (potentially as many as 150), confess to them
>"He gave a cynical explanation for choosing children. He wanted virgins "because they cried"; this apparently gave him greater satisfaction"
>Get asked why you killed them when you hadn't killed the three previous ones
>Tell them it's so they couldn't tell the authorities like the previous time
>Get sentenced to 16 years
>By a strange coincidence (or maybe not considering the number of victims) one of the victim's nephews is in the same prison
>So he murders him
>>
>>21579609
I'm supposed to believe that the yakuza have infiltrated the Detroit pd
>>
>>21579704
I used to fap to the idea of MJH with a penis when I was a kid
>>
>>21570858
can you share link ?
>>
>>21580241
You'll have to ask Zelda
>>
>>21580260
prefer missing peach.
>>
>>21580241
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously:_pre-1970
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously:_post-1970

They've only recently split those two btw, they used to be on one page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_deaths

One that is always worth a check from time to time, but isn't updated very regularly for obvious reasons, is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solved_missing_persons_cases
>>
>>21571576

No way! People at work were just talking about this yesterday. WVbro here. I live about 40 mins from Logan.

Fun fact, they say this chick haunts the area. Was told as we discussed this at work that truckers have thrown themselves from their trucks while driving because she would manifest in the passenger seat, head dangling because of her wounds.
>>
>>21577437
Gay
>>
Go to YouTube look up conspiracy of Silence to learn anything you want to know and then after you're done you'll do absolutely nothing about it so shut the fuk up will you
>>
>>21566001
>>21566012
How do you receive numerous letters and phone calls and still fail to find the guy? How fucking incompetent are police and FBI?
>>
>>21580570
It was 1985, forensics as we know them today didn't even exist.
>>
>>21576927
Reminder that the Australian government spent over $500 thousand dollars of tax payer money on his legal defence costs while he was overseas.
>>
>>21577437

Ayyy lmao

I've read a lot of larp threads here but this post takes the cake. Fucking weeb, stop watching your gay ass animes and spreading your gay ass power fantasies here. It's lame as fuck.

Ps. yes I have lived in Japan, and no Japan isn't crime free but neither is it anything like in your gay larp. Also, get a real girlfriend as dakimakuras don't count. Fucking fag.
>>
>>21580581
Ah yes, before they had computers to do thier jobs for them, leaving them to sit on their asses all day waiting for a confession.
>>
>>21580570
>Be bank robber
>Rob banks in your lunch hour from your real job
>Then return back to work
>Only to have be informed of a bank robbery that took place during your lunch hour that you need to investigate
>You need to investigate it because you're a police officer
>Be Andre Stander
>Rob 30 banks before anyone even knows it's you
>While you work day in and day out, side by side, with the very people trying to catch you
>Carry this on for three years

I mean they have more excuses than just incompetence because it was much easier for him to hide/destroy evidence and I'm sure he was the lead investigator in a number of them, but it's still pretty unbelievable.

>>21580707
>Read interview with Police Commissioner, or someone that was high up in the police anyway, about 25 years ago
>Says that "more than 95%" of all crimes are solved by a tip off or by an informant
>Very little is solved by actual policing
>>
>>21572862
Super hot.
Sad.
>>
>>21575685
>Same. I had a relative kill themself in a public area. When we went to put candles and a cross there were still parts of dead relative all over the place it was gruesome. The police and coroner refused to do anything further about it so we tried to call the newspaper to expose there sloppy practices. All the newspaper did was call the coroner to snitch us out. He showed up at our house to yell and us and nothing was ever done. I will never trust the police or newspapers ever again either.
Technically speaking it isn't the coroner's job to clean up the mess left by the dead. There are actually special cleaning companies that specialize in this, and normally the coroner/mortician will recommend them to the family. I guess because it was in a public area this never happened. The newspapers would also likely call the coroner to get their take on it, they had no reason to "snitch" just to hurt you. It's sad and unfortunate that that happened to you and I'm sorry it did but it's not necessarily fair to blame newspapers (or even the coroner for it).

You should never ever trust the police in any case, by the way.
>>
>>21579947
Why the fuck didn't this guy just get life (or at least more than 8 years)? What the fuck, if a guy is going around raping children you would think there would be a harsher punishment than only 8 years in prison. Was this in America? Seriously what the fuck is up with the law over here when someone like that only gets 8 years, that doesn't make sense.

>>21581440
Yeah, the police are not your friend even if you are a law abiding citizen. See: that one officer who was going around raping black women who got 30 years.
>>
>>21571352
WTF I have never heard of this and I am from Cambridge
>>
>>21577820
It's interesting how the terrorist/hero was paraded by the SJW media/Gov for fighting fascism from N. Korea. Meanwhile the SJW from the occidental nations are paraded in their countries for fighting the fascist...je ne sais quoi...in their respective countries.

Don't mean to derail this great thread. Any further info on S Korea is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>21578915
Sounds sort of like holly bobo
>>
>>21574261
This is fucking disgusting, considering the ridiculous sentence those bastards got. I hope that at some point she became numb or her soul left her body somehow.
>>
>>21571352
>get so intoxicated you pass out on the floor of a dirty night club
dumb roastie was asking for it, no sympathy
>>
>>21571352
>The top half of her body was discarded in a Fenway dumpster but the bottom half of her body was never recovered.
lol dude kept a souvenir to use as a fleshlight
>>
File: 1534781318910.gif (1.84 MB, 202x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>21579572
>>
>>21581862
I was in South Corea last summer. It is a fucked up place, more than Japan or China imo. Everyone seemed a philosophical zombie, specially women. All everyone talked about was which brand their purse, shoes or jacket was or how expensive it was. Some girls act in a very vulgar manner yet they are considered high class just because they were using designer piece, had surgery or something related to their appearance. Nothing had substance, everything was superficial, artificial and plastic. It was so bizarre, I've traveled a lot but never seen anything similar anywhere.
>>
>>21565997
This woman is probably either homeless or on psych meds in a specialist institute now.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mitrice_Richardson
>>
File: 1527615363184.gif (2.41 MB, 200x160)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
why do people have to be so evil lads?
>>
>>21565997
Daniel Morcombe.

It's not really a mystery.

I know how it happened.
>>
>>21566050
You'll get sickos in all places concerning rape, kidnappings, torture, murder, etc.
>>
>>21570518
He wasn't harming her, lol.
>>
>>21571004
Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>21571439
Of course.

Cops don't care about street kids.
>>
>>21571541
No, witches don't kill people.

Edgy retards do.
>>
>>21571620
Or maybe that's just something you would do, because you're retarded.
>>
>>21571642
Nope.
>>
>>21572401
Because a lot of disappearances have something to do with the supernatural, but it's just not said.
>>
>>21572818
Because nobody cares.
>>
>>21573090
No, retard.

When they get too old they're used as slaves for manual labour or sold.
>>
>>21573138
That was fake, Betsy did it.
>>
>>21574892
Wrong.

Their useless lives are placed above adults in a lot of countries.
>>
>>21568635

Japanese police do this most time

why you think "suicide" rate so high here
>>
>>21575860
You must be one of them.
>>
File: 2018-10-13 11-10-41.webm (639 KB, 1266x296)
639 KB
639 KB WEBM
>>21571642
Look at the words "gone" and "ex' when I hover over the >> post reference. SPOOPY
>>
>>21577388
Lmfao, cry more.
>>
>>21577966
Because your retarded.
>>
>>21579572
Lmfao.
>>
>>21579935
He's not that bad.
>>
>>21580691
Who the fuck cares?

They waste more than that on worse shit.
>>
>>21583971
What's supposed to be happening?
>>
>>21581791
God, you're retarded.

Don't blame the vultures, but don't trust the cops? Fuck off, reporter.
>>
>>21584023
>gone
>phone
>ex
>next
>>
>>21581791
Nobody cares about niggers, lmao.
>>
>>21582311
Go back to your incel cave, faggot.
>>
>>21582316
So edgy.
>>
>>21583701
>I know how it happened.
??
>>
>>21584259
They just charged the nearest man who had been convicted of child sex acts previously.

It was a rush job because everyone was pressuring the cops for a closed case.

All I can say for certain is by the time the first reports came out he was still alive.

He was kept alive for a bit, but it wasn't comfortable.

The next time I saw an update on his case I knew he was dead, even if everyone else still thought he was alive.
>>
>>21584310
But the murder is still unsolved. Do you who did it?
>>
>>21584397
I can't say anymore.
>>
>>21584498
Are you trying to get yourself flagged as a POI or something?
>>
>>21584502
Are you retarded? I already am.

Most of us are.
>>
>>21573566
Niggers.
>>
>>21583085
Reading the letters the guy wrote it sounds like she had a happy loving upbringing. She's probably an average middle-class housewife.
>>
>>21583456
The patriarchy.
>>
>>21583784
You will when it's you.
>>
>>21584770
You don't know what a POI is, do you?
>>
>>21574261
One hell of Mahjong player though

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.