[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1537459514537.jpg (786 KB, 859x1500)
786 KB
786 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>21568434
>>
Sick'd is an anagram for Dicks
>>
air query

i wanted to surprise my gf with a romantic dinner, candles, rose petals, her name tattoo'd in a heart on my chest

how would this go?
>>
Inviting you guys to (s)elect your most knowledgeable reader to run an AMA >>21573801 because I know from experience that this thread is terrible for discussions of theory/practice, or really, any discussion other than about the reading you just got/gave.
>>
>>21573843
>her name tattoo'd in a heart on my chest
That's the dumbest thing you could do.
>>
Trading 2
>>
happy wifebeating day!
>>
>>21573852
she is my one and only, dont hate what you cant imitate son
>>
File: 1518816345147.png (51 KB, 184x289)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>21573864
In that case I wish you the best of luck.
>>
File: original.gif (973 KB, 540x304)
973 KB
973 KB GIF
>>21573852
>>21573872
OH HELLO SALT FRIEND
>>
>>21573854
query?
>>
>>21573874
And then what happened?
>>
>>21573876
Does B love me more than I love him? I'll ask 2nd after your reading
Query?
>>
>>21573872
I was just kidding, I won't shitpost you.
Any shitposting I could have done is over.
Just wanted to thank you for giving me a reading, I want to leave all that disgusting stuff behind.
Guess I have to think about it all more, right?
The will stuff is clearly not relapsing, i'm anxious, i don't ever want to see anything like that again, yet I'm so used to it.
As for loving myself? I'm just hurt, all those things I did and watched, they leave an impact, I'm even scared of that.
I forgot about protecting my smile and all that, hehe. he.
>>21573880
How so? What made me want out?
>>
>>21573887
knight of cups, queen of swords, justice

I'd say yes and that you earned it. He is crazy about you but also sees you as a smart choice for a partner. The bees knees.
>>
>>21573887
will my crush talk to me soon?
>>
air query
Should I actually try to go after Hope? Would it be worthwhile?
>>
>>21573891
I guess if you don't want to say anything else is fine. It's personal stuff after all.
Trust me with the salt baths, they really help.
>>
>>21573904
You really want me to stop,huh?
This is the last one, I'm just venting.
As for the salt baths, I can't for the moment, not every day. But that's not important, I'll trust you on that.
The more you go and seek that type of stuff, like with any drug, you'll need a stronger hit, therefore new fetishes, more and more depraved stuff, picked up abd tossed aside.
I can't say it enough, the shilling doesn't help. There are actual efforts to get people into certain stuff.
I went along with it because of having nothing better to do other than wanting quick dopamine, got "forced" to like some stuff.
The thing that make me truly want out (been meaning to for years, sadly been into this process from a very young age) was seeing other people into that, just how far people will go. It's truly scary.
I'm ashamed of myself for liking all that.
But I'll change, thanks and bye.
>>
>>21573917
*and
*made me truly
>>
>>21573843
>ace of disks, disappointment, debauch
Not as good as you may think. She may not like it.

>>21573857
>tfw no wife to beat

>>21573903
>futility, knight of swords, knight of disks
You may want to check if she's single first.
>>
>>21573917
Best of luck.
>>
>>21573931
Do we have a future together?
>>
do I have a spirit around me? and if so is it good?
>>
>>21573931
will i cradle ahmed's child in my arms?
>>
I'll be around to answer and pick up a query or two. No guarantee and queries taken are up to my discretion. Otherwise I'll answer questions about divination and the sort
If you're feeling lucky
>Name
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query

Lots of love <3
>>
>>21573934
She would have to initiate it thought.
Are you a Taurus or a Gemini by any chance?
>>
>>21573944
Moonie is that you ?

Kay
I'm a witch with lots of moon energy. My defining features are my long dark hair, delicate heartshaped face, and big bluegreen eyes
Circle silver

Will me and him be together soon ?
>>
>>21573944
Richard
Black hair, green eyes, average height, average weight, freckled.
Blue rhombus
Will I win this legal battle?
>>
>>21573939
Hey Blair. He's going to have to the effort into it, but it seems he doesn't want to.
>>
>>21573951
Taurus rising
>>
>>21573968
The Knight of swords came up the two times I did the spread, both times eclipsed by another man.
Is this woman single?
>>
>>21573974
I'm a female asking about a male
>>
>>21573974
What does that mean?
>>
File: 2jv7ou[1].jpg (38 KB, 454x330)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>21573956
Pic related
>>21573958
Doing now
>>
>>21573981
>>21573983
Are you this dude >>21573903?
>>
>>21574007
No, I'm a girl asking about a dude I text a lot but we are in different states.
>>
>>21573937
also
B
dirty blonde hair, overweight, serious eyes w/eyebags.
green yellow
>>
>>21574011
Why were trying to readcuck that anon?

Shoo, temptress, shoo!
>>
>>21574007
hi, >>21573903 here, i didn't ask any more questions regarding Hope, but I guess you answered something? I don't know if it would be valid. Sagittarius (sun and rising) btw, if that matters
>>
>>21573893
I came to an area of a forest in Europe, It was kind of gloomy but it wasn't foggy or scary. I could feel the sun on my face. All of a sudden, in the blink of an eye destruction struck and the area was covered in ash and fire. Just as fast as that came, the seeds of life started to sprout once more.

With this, your crush will message you very soon, less than 2 weeks but it will be over something trivial. You will then be able to talk to him more frequently after that!

He's an ex, will magic tie us together to meet again in the future be a good idea or should I let things flow naturally?
>>
>>21574015
Lol I thought you were reading for people.
Sorrrry
>>
File: 1520374447498.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
What? Who? I'm out.
>>
>>21574023
s-sorry
thanks for the reading here >>21573903
the person who said >>21573934 was asking a new query unrelated to mine
>.<
>>
>>21574018
3 of swords, ace of pentacles, 10 of pentacles

naturally

what is my future with crush?
>>
>>21574023
Fucking A.
You're starting to become my favorite reader, you're a cap right?
>>
>>21573944
Chris
Hazel eyes, dark thick hair, hips
Red heart
Do you see me being wealthy in the future?
>>
>>21574034
But is Hope single?

>>21574022
I have stuff to do but, I promise to do you in the morning when I cum home.
>>
>>21573944
Karol
Tall, bald head with slight facial hair, deep, suknekn eyes
turqoise, rounded 8
Query: I'm in difficult situation.. I'm stuck in relationship, in which I see no future or pgrogress, in which I feel more unhappy each passing day. I have crush on my friend, a girl which seems distant and detachted to a pint, that I don't even know if she likes me at all. What the fuck should I do
>>
>>21574038
That makes me feel all tingly inside, but I'm a Gemini actually.
>>
>>21574047
Gemini? What is that?
You're an honorary capricorn
>>
>>21574041
Lol okay

Does the reading you gave earlier mean there's someone else?
Just answer real quick like
>>
>>21573958
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
Page of Pents
9 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by 9 of Swords(r)
Counselled by The Fool(r) and 10 of Pents(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0aY46nafh2D
>>
>>21574041
>But is Hope single?
i haven't asked... which is why i was pretty satisfied with your initial reading
i think she probably is though
>>
Air query
Should I do some readings here tomorrow?
Trades too?
>>
>>21573944
>>21573944
Karol
Tall, bald head with slight facial hair, deep, sunken eyes
turqoise, rounded 8
Query: I'm in difficult situation.. I'm stuck in relationship, in which I see no future or progress, in which I feel more unhappy each passing day. I have crush on my friend, a girl which seems so distant and detachted to a point, that I don't even know if she likes me at all. What the fuck should I do
>>
>>21574055
The reading earlier was for the dude asking about that girl Hope. I thought you were him.

>>21574058
You may want to check for real.
I thought he second question "Do we havr a future" Was from you so I did another spread, but two men came up, she may not be single.
>>
>>21574042
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0NZXEyBFpRO
mrayner#9994
>>
>>21574035
Naturally to which part?
>>
File: 1518013445827m.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>21574052
But why?
>>
>>21573931
Help me dude
I'm missing money, we dunno where we put it
Where should I look
>>
>>21574073
Ohh okay
>>
File: 1518752977943.jpg (145 KB, 1100x1100)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>21574079
I'm afraid I can't answer that with a tarot deck. I'm sorry.
>>
>>21574078
Caps are cool guys, you seem like a pretty cool dude
And I like the occasional joke you make here and there
>>
>>21574090
That's OK man, thanks for answering me anyway
Is it OK if I ask if everything will work out? Everything just keeps hitting me one after the other, I want everything to slow down
>>
>>21574097
Just give a couple minutes.

>>21574093
Gemini are cool too.
>>
air query

will things get better? i really feel like giving up /: i've been trying my best to remain optimistic but my career and love life aren't working out. sigh
>>
>>21574073
Can you give me a reading? If you're doing them ATM.
>>
Air query

Will they be important in my life? I've been getting many signs but am still a little unsure.
>>
>>21574108
Thanks dude, I'd really appreciate it
>>
>tfw no DARPA/CIA gf
ok
>>
>>21573827
Thanks for the info
>>
>>21574077
Yes.
>>
Trading for a general.

You can ask a specific question though

(Cis-hetero female, Cancer, taurus rising)
>>
>>21574223
Is that an oracle from 300?
I dont do generals
>>
>>21574239
Yeah it is. She's hot af and everything I wanna be.

Alright, here's my specfic Q then~

I have a dream of becoming a witchy house wife, growing my own herbs, spending my days putting good energy into the home, all the while being supported by a man I love. Will it ever come true ?
>>
>>21574162
You knew about Metal Gear?

>>21574097
Looks like things aren't getting better any time soon.
Is a woman giving you trouble? Young, selfish?
>>
>>21574247
Since I can't wait for your answer, I'll say what I saw.
Things aren't getting any better. There seems to be a person screwing you over, it's greedy and selfish. Unless you exert your will unto this person she's going to keep being reckless.
Unless there's a separation your going to keep losing money.
>>
>>21574247
>>21574270
Sorry I was doing something
Ouch, good to know ahead of time at least. Kinda used to it at this point, guess I just have to keep on truckin
Well overall, it's not just a woman, just things happening one after the other, a death, a sudden repayment that has to be made, that sort of stuff
I do know one person that fits the bill but I feel like I do it out of obligation (she's family) and sympathy. I'm doing it till she gets back up on her feet and I can't really just cut her off y'know?

Thanks for the reading again
>>
Hey, I've been feeling like shit lately and would really like a reading
>Will I succeed in making HK fall for me? What would happen if I let go?
>>
I asked the tarot where I'm at in life, I'm a bit confused about the 7 of swords. This means that I'm being deceitful? And I should continue being deceitful because the future card is good?
>>
>>21574244
You still here?. I can answer you...
Let me know and ill give you a query
>>
>>21574300
You may be selfish in your actions or may hurt others in order to achieve your goals, but if you manage to get away with it you will succeed
>>
>>21574325
Still here
>>
>>21574300
Means youre breaking agreements or getting away with doing something you shouldnt. Doesnt mean you should keep doing jt just that you will right now.
And no its not a good card
>>
>>21574328
Will I have to go thru hardships during ww3?
Starting yours now
>>
File: dT5qoBa[1].jpg (17 KB, 299x301)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>21574290
Assertation: Falling for a meatbag such as yourself would be insulting to my programming master
>>
>>21574334
>Will I have to go thru hardships during ww3?
It looks like it. At least initially.
It looks like your selfishness will isolate you and perhaps make you lose someone you care about. This will weigh down on your soul. This isn't a circumstance where you can afford not to have allies, so try and be as selfless as you can.

On the brightside. Towards the end things look more hopeful. You'll come out a braver, more compassionate person. With open eyes and more wisdom than you had before.
>>
>>21574328
You can achieve all these things and get them but you might or might not find a guy to take care of you. What i mean by this is, its based on what youll offer him.
Saw a skull with a strange feeling. Didnt feel like love...
If you know how to cook and keep a man around it increases your chances
>>
>>21574328
>>21574383
Dont underestimate how you can make a man fall and keep him around just by cooking and doing small things like backrubs
>>
>>21574383
A skull with a strange feeling ?
That doesn't sound promising...

At any rate. Thank you very much anon
>>
>>21574394
Yes. The feeling is hard to put into words...but if you look and youre careful, you can get that.
Thank you as well.
Any idea who id lose? Is it family or friend?
>>
>>21573944
Melissa
I'm an intelligent, but strange and reclusive woman. My pale skin and green eyes are my defining features
A pink heart

I want to know what the spirit that is haunting me wants. He's been coming in and out of my life for weeks now (cold spots, orbs, etc), and needs help but I'm no medium. I want to help him but I don't know how. I'd do my own reading on the situation but I'm concerned how my energy and his would intermingle and if it would interrupt the cards. Ah, to phrase it in the form of a question. What is it that the spirit that is haunting me seeks?

Thanks for your consideration. Love and light <3
>>
>>21574139
I guess the OP was right about air queries.

going to sleep.
>>
>>21574400
It might not even be a specific person, so much as everyone.

I drew the 5 of cups for this specific conclusion. You can use your intution on whether or not it refers to a specific person or not. It did for me in the moment. I had a feeling it was a friend.

Did this skull have a threatening feeling ? Like an uninviting feeling ? Maybe a little dangerous ?
>>
>>21573944
DubsMasterDré
Metal head with long hair
brown triangle

love reading
>>
>>21574412
Theres only one person i wouldnt risk getting to that id be genuinely saddened to lose. Buttt this person has made her bed and i cannot change her decisions so i guess ill have to hope for her wellbeing ( i know she wouldnt make it, she can hardly take care of herself in a world in its current easy state)

Well it was a giant skull the size of a minivan, its half buried in dirt/sand. It looked almost like a caricature. Its most likely youll never find the lover but you can still maintain everything else you wish for if you plan well.

I just got sad thinking of losing someone...iv never lost anyone i cared about...damn
>>
Will I find that pretty, small and shy Japanese girl again?
>>
>>21574442
No

Die lonely.
>>
>>21574444
Your mother will die tonight
>>
>>21573944
Ah Empath. Regardless of whether you decide to read for me or not, care to look into my foolishness?

>Arthur
>defining eyes and eyebrows; have been complimented on them many times
>black triangle
The query is about a girl (F.). I've no idea what I'm doing here and whether I should go ahead with her or not. Pretty ironical in some sense.

Anyway, hope you're doing well.
>>
>>21574447
I'm sorry, but I got bitter.

You will probably find her if you don't forget about her.
>>
is it hard to read for people here ? how long does it take to be confident in the readings ?
>>
>>21574453
Is a matter of personal talent, I don't do readings unless I know exactly who is and what is asking, but some people can read for everyone.
>>
>>21574442
No
>>
>>21574453
Same as anywhere else. Same as reading for other sites or for your own clients.
Depends on you and howmuch you do.
>>
>>21574451
>>21574459
the type of Asian girl that I like are so rare though compared to white girls
man her face was perfect and her skin but she was with her mom. should have signaled to step outside or slipped my number into her hand
>>
>>21574469
>it's another white betaboy lusting after asian qts
Dream on, loser
>>
>>21574471
I'm Asian
>>
>>21574473
Should of wanchood her mother and chow meiged the daughter. Maybe hiaaa her or zipzip her
>>
>>21574471
>>21574473
I'm Asian and think Euro girls are pretty, feminine and smell nice but this one Japanese girl made me want to stick with one for a long time. I should have stepped outside, maybe she would've followed. Who knows how much time before I see quality like that again.
>>
>>21574487
Once in a while we all encounter a babe like that. Just look for one in the city and try your best to snag her.
>>
>>21574473
if u were asian then why would u point out the fact that she’s asian
why not just say that cute girl
>>
>>21574453
It depends if the querent is a cryptic asshole and ask something like "will they wish they have died" and you're like what the fuck and then you draw cards and get a court card and an ace and you're like whaaat.
You know what I'm saying?
>>
>>21574486
>>21574491
she was talking very low not to hear and very elegant, aware and precise
She knew I was looking and we eyed for a bit and shared a tiny smile. But her fuckin' mother was there
>>21574493
i haven't been with an Asian girl yet
>>
>>21574491
oh yeah and she looked like a total submissive innocent who's never been with anyone yet
>>
must be nice to stick your peen inside a girl with the same skin
>>
File: t4h89jwthj899t4hj89.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>21574544
I wouldnt know iv never fucked my kin
>but iv fucked every other nation
>still have to fugg summoner and few others...already fugged a reader
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
air query

Does the transmutation occuring as of late is for the sake of enlightenment and further clarification of love? Am I going crazy or is it that the single drop of water left crashing onto wasteland will make it back to the ocean?
This is for anyone here who knows what I'm talking about. Something is happening, shed some light on it please.
>>
>>21574544
Skin colour doesn't really change anything. What matters is the enthusiasm of the girl
>>
If some reader is up for a y/n question:

Male
Is Federica the right option for me?
>>
>>21574571
Yes something is happening. I dont know much about it but I feel it. It started about 2 weeks ago...
Its currently brewing. I know it wont explode for a little while...
>>
>>21574571
I have no idea.

I abandoned the pretense of knowing a long time ago.
>>
>>21574594

I honestly had no idea how to put it into words so I described it in metaphores. How is it expressed in your experience?
>>
love reading pls. I talk to a bunch of girls but none of them want to date me because they're halfway across the world and I can't find any locals.
>>
>>21574600

That's the thing, it's not a pretense. pretension is when you make-like when in truth transmutation is about simply feeling these inner knowings that were initiated almost out of nowhere foreseeable
>>
>>21574608
This is the calm before the storm. The draining. Were all being sucked in...not physically but in the meta. It will climax sometime next year. Iv heard 10 years but it feels a lot closer.

What are you doing about it?
>>
>>21574589
I pulled several cards and every one of them was either "yes, but..." or "no, but..."

Seems like yes or no no matter what choice you make there's gonna be a catch to it. I'd say no though just to err on the side of caution.
>>
>>21574652
Thank you very much Empath
>>
Doing one card readings
>Query
>Gender
>>
>>21574666
How this tattoo will go? Will I be satisfied?
Male
>>
>>21574666
>that trip tho
how does my near-ish future look?
F
>>
>>21574666
Male
Should I refund it?
>>
>>21574666
>are we going thru some bad luck?
M
>>
>>21574668
Stop getting some. You look like aids. If you wanna change something so bad change how fit you are instead.
>>
>>21574668
>9 of Swords
No, it's likely that you're going to regret it

>>21574669
>9 of Cups
Quite well, you'd feel content with what's happening, like all things are settling for you

>>21574677
>Ace of Cups R
No

>>21574681
>4 of Swords
I wouldn't say bad luck period but a halt moment as things needs to stop and be re-evaluated
>>
>>21574657
Anytime anon <3
>>
>>21574666
Male
Will she agree to this haircut?
>>
>>21574666
Male
How does my future look with A?
>>
>>21574705
Can I get a query?

I wanna know if my lovelife will even exist.
>>
>>21574698
thank goodness
>>
>>21574705
sex reading please
>>
>>21574666
Nice trips
Will I have to defend them when the time comes?
Male
>>
>>21574666
Male
Is there a chance that my ex-girlfriend and I will be together again?
>>
>>21574698
Thank you!!
>>
>>21574629

That's the thing it's almost entirely passive. It's a fludding of ideas or a state of being overflowing. Just looking for threads and clues for what is happening. Do you meditate?
>>
Air query

Do robots dream of electric sheep?
>>
>>21574705
Hi Empath, care to look into mine, please?
>>21574450
>>
>>21574728
Yes
>>
File: 1522449249943.jpg (147 KB, 590x700)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>21574732
>>
>>21574571
Recently I've just been more...idk, attentive. I'm watching for omens and signs. I feel magic in the air, for lack of a better term.
>>
>>21574666
>Does she still love me?
Male
>>
>>21574666
Male
What will be the likely outcome the 3rd of November?
>>
>>21574747

Attentiveness would be the right approach.
Man I just pray for people to come together and really discuss and elevate each other with each unique perspective.
>>
>>21574616
Sounds great.

I have felt that, doubt that's enough, but the feel is there.
>>
>>21574760
That would be nice
>>
File: JPEG_20180614_111738.jpg (40 KB, 360x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>21574705
>>21574290 (me)
>olek
>short and skinny, thick eyebrows, blue eyes which look black most of the time, eyebags, brown hair and kinda reddish face
>black triangle
would ya mind doing me?
>>
>>21574571
I've felt miserable the last 3 days, does that have anything in common?
>>
>>21574773
me too, it could be...
>>
>>21574706
>6 of Swords
I don't say they're going to be indifferent but there will be a certain detachment, they might not agree but won't feel a connection

>>21574710
>The Emperor R
It's possible that one gets too demanding and domineering... Putting too much on their stuff on you, in the romantic sense it's inexistent... power play more than anything

>>21574712
gl anon

>>21574717
>5 of Wands
The card of combat and competition screaming yes, you'll probably have a tough time defending them, it might come from many fronts

>>21574720
>7 of Pentacles R
Not really, you'll be repeating the same mistakes, if you don't change it it's not going to be possible

>>21574721
you're welcome

>>21574749
>The High Priestess
Yes, but she's keeping it inside

>>21574757
>The Chariot
A victory, or at least that your plans will be set in motion, good news and control over the situation
>>
>>21574773
Your description is too vague and non-relatable. Relate it to a situation or a string of thoughts then it could be reviewed. If it relationshipwise than it might be related to New Moon and other astrological events.
>>
>>21574725
I do but in my own way. Its all part of how it unfolds...
>>
>>21574783
>they might not agree but won't feel a connection
She's been extremely vocal against it so far, I thought maybe she might change her mind. Ho hum.
>>
>>21574769
>would ya mind doing me
depends. Are you a grill? ;)
>>21574729
Not really feeling love queries but I can do yours if you concise your query a bit more as I'm getting a nice vibe from you <3
>>
>>21574666
What are L feelings for me?
Male
>>
>>21574793
not a grill, I look kinda gay though if that helps
>>
>>21573876
Will I ever be with L again?
>>
>>21574666
How does P feel about me?
Female
>>
>>21574785
I feel as if the sword of Damocles hangs over my head.
>>
>>21574793
Love query.
Glad it's a nice vibe, lol. The concise query is whether me and F. will be in a relationship, and whether it's going to have a good outcome for both of us.
>>
>>21574783
>A victory
Thank you, hope everything goes right
>>
>>21574666
Will IT happen in less than 4 years?
M
>>
>>21574666
The digits. Let's roll then.
What will my financial situation be like in the next 3 months?
>>
>>21574787/
Do you expect guidance or spectate guidance?
If so, it may not be vocal and it's okay if it's not sensory-based. If you do sense it it's because of a deeper, abstract measurement object you have. For me it's expressed as a clear understanding of some processes and to a certain extent, an insight into karmic events and relations. Things could get so clear, that the vagueness and blunt obscurity will also become greater.
>>
Trading
>>
>>21574666
>>21574816
>male gender
>>
>>21574803
I mean if it's pretty fuck it; there is no gay right?
But ahem, moving on...what's your query?
>>21574812
Maaaaaaaaan love queries? bleh. I'll do it tho I did say I would. one second
>>
>>21574818
Yes i sense it. I sense other things to yet i dont know if they are related. Di you too hear the calling? The slow humming which never ceases yet you mainly hear at night
>>
>>21574790
so I'm leaning to a no anon

>>21574796
>Page of Cups
L likes you but it's something in early stages, I wouldn't say it's a crush yet but there are things about you that L likes

>>21574810
>8 of Swords
P feels stuck with you, not at his/her best but it's only their view of it, in fact they are left a bit in the dark in the sense of what they truly feel

>>21574814
good luck anon, let me know

>>21574815
>Knight of Pentacles
Yes, you have everything set to manifest it

>>21574816
>Queen of Swords R
You may lose control of it, don't be so tight on your finances but don't be so open either, find balance as unexpected expenses may occur
>>
>>21574837
>>21574290 <------- this one
sorry about another love query lol
>>
>>21574811
It could be related to a psychological conception that you're on a mission and the constant threat for your life/cause by itself justifies and validates your position as a missioner.
In other terms, it's still related to a mission oriented being, but more so it may signify a very specific situation in your life in which The Sword of Damocles poses as the archetype leading your relations to the situation and its components to clarity.
Try writing for yourself and without a lot of regard for "yourself" about the thing that is subjected to the threat of the Sword. What thing is in danger? Is it you? Is it a part of your being? Is it an idea you wouldn't sacrifice in your current state? think about it
>>
>>21574850
Can you put it all in a single post? Details and query too? Makes it easier to focus on for the reading
>>
>>21574847
Thank you so much!
>>
>>21574839
I'm confused just as much as everyone else but I've gathered which is the path. This still doesn't point to the road, only to the path of the road. Somethings don't make sense just because of the circumstances in which they're cultivated and rise from. The seperation of everything, that's the problem
>>
>>21574837
>Maaaaaaaaan love queries? bleh.
Can't help it. All other areas are more easily manageable, lol.
>>
>>21574666
Male
How will taking up this new freelancing job work out for me?
>>
>>21574783
Fifth guy
I have an idea about that mistakes, but, can you say me what are my mistakes using one card?
>>
>>21574865
Sorry, alright
>olek
>short and skinny, thick eyebrows, blue eyes which look black most of the time, eyebags, brown hair and kinda reddish face>>21574869
>black triangle
>will I succeed in making HK fall for me? what would happen if I let go?
>>
>>21574666
What should change or improve in me to be able to be with her again?
Male
>>
>>21574847
>so I'm leaning to a no anon
Bah. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>21574837
Oniichan if you want to read something strange then here. Tis kinda an occult
I had a dream I was in a van filled with people I felt i knew but their faces I could not recall. There was a cute, maybe japanese or some asian man teaching another person palmistry. He was using some medical terms to connect with the lines. All the while I felt bonded to this person though not in a romantic sense. Like my friend, but not my friend, my companion, but not my companion, my teacher, my protector, but also not. There was feelings of reminiscence but it wasn't entirely a deja vu feeling. I found it strange because I was studying astrology at the time, but the dream focused on palmistry.

So what's the deal? Who was the person? I felt like I knew them. Is it just my inner self telling me to study palmistry? Why palmistry of all things right now?
>>
>>21574450
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
5 of Pents(r)
Strength(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Pents
Counselled by 2 of Swords and Knight of Pents(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/basedThUBhHnJk
>>
>>21574909
Thank you, but the audio doesn't work, so can't hear it in any browser.
>>
>>21574666
Will we get back together?
>>
Ok.

Public service stop.

This smells of necromancy.
>>
>>21574926
>>21574666

Female
>>
>>21574928
Who's necromancing?
>>
will i get laid this year?
>>
>>21574666
female
will I succeed in my career?
>>
>>21573827
Prophecy:
Yeah, I don´t have rhymes today as usual, so... Japan gets fucked by either earthquake or volcano, or a combination of those two at the end of this October, start of November
so here you go
>>
>>21574666
What are K's feelings towards me?
I'm female
>>
>>21574945
How did this prophecy come to be?
>>
>>21574915
Huh that's weird. Was working fine just before
>>
>>21574959
Did the link copy well fully? Tells me the track either doesn't exist or has been deleted.
>>
>>21574931
Not sure but my vote is on the Kali Yuga.
>>
>>21574959
check discord your potato ¬¬
>>
>>21574958
Had several visions, mainly personal ones... I posted a thread about this in the beginning of the month and since its almost middle of it, I decided to remind people .... I usually post here a poem just for a Nostradamus larp feel, but i am tired today... like the times I predicted the Arianne grande concert bombing but the Danes wrote that it was a plot
>now I understand why everybody hates the danish
>>
Is anyone doing readings? Pls
>>
>>21574998
Please share on what's going on with my mind
M
>>
No
Seriously, it's a real query
How do I cope with >tfw no CIA/DARPA qt gf?
>>
>>21575122
>having queries
Never gonna make it
>>
>>21575126
Can you really blame me fellow anon?
>>
>>21575122

Get a PhD and ask DARPA for funding for your death ray. That's part of how I plan to spend my 30's.

>CIA

That's how you wind up dating a big guy.
>>
>>21575130
Girls take up way too much of my time.
>>
>>21575132
>That's how you wind up dating a big guy.
For you.

Eh, my field is going to be a different thing
>>
Should I do some readings?
>>
>>21575138
Huh? Ok.
>>
Any tarot readers in touch with their spiritual side?

I would be grateful if anyone could have a go

Why hasn't my mom contacted me yet?
>>
>>21575155
Please don't. Have a cookie instead.
>>
>>21575156
That was mean. You were supposed to feed my ego with petty questions.
>>
>>21575169
Hahaha, I saw through your ruse.
I know what you were going to say, but no, you won't be feeding your ego with me you bastard.
Hahahaha
>>
>>21575155
No
>>
>>21575155
Tell me about darpa/shadow or regular cia qts
>>
>>21575164
>>21575184
Got it.
>>21575186
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>21575190
>No. Fuck off
Hehehehe, no, you piss off matey.
What a fucking cunt, hehehe.
Hehehehe.
>>
>>21575182
But you were not supposed to. It's not like anyone but me has any ability to reason and calculate whatsoever. Damn.
>>
>>21575196
Haha, sarcasm so funny.
Drop it kid.
>>
>>21575208
Don't challenge my edginess. Please.
>>
Anyone available to trade?
>>
>>21575231
You'd lose.
Anyways, there is no longer any purpose in us replying to each other, as I can tell you're not a CIA qt3.14
>>
trading

can i elope with harriet?
>>
>>21575272

Can I have a love reading please?

Doing your reading now
>>
>>21575272
I don't think so anon. That's a terrible idea and you will regret that sooner than later desu.
> La maison diev, 10 of swords, 5 of swords, 7 of swords, 5 of cups.
>>
>>21575272

Yeah, I got the same desu the cards flew out.

Bad idea!!

The Devil Reversed, Temperance Reversed & 1 of Swords Reversed
>>
File: Spring.png (1001 KB, 664x582)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
Hey, may somebody pull a card for me?
Pic for focus
Thanks in advance <3
>>
>>21575310
La morte
>>
>>21575313
>La morte
I guess is Death in a normal tarot deck, right?
>>
>>21575334
Yes, anon.
>>
>>21575342
Thank you anon!
>>
Trading?
>>
File: 1539214092421.jpg (66 KB, 861x768)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>21572464

>Four of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, Empress, Fool

She is not going to make a scene out of it, but i take that she might reject the proposal. I don't think she is particularly interested in someone else, but she is pursued by many and while she has affection for you, there is just too much competition, some of it already build up upon.

>>21573092

Sorry for the long delay my man, it was a weird night.
>>
>>21575310
3 of cups revesred
>>
>>21575413
i'll trade you

I'd just like a general if that's okay.
>>
>>21575453

Would you do a reading for me please?
>>
Can someone help me with this combination please?

The Lovers, The Star, Death and The Wheel
>>
>>21575490
what was your query?
>>
>>21575490
I have very rudimentry knowledge of tarot

But it looks like you meet someone,it feels hopeful and promising, then you shed all the things holding you back from working out with this person, and it pays off in the end
>>
>>21575499

Could I have a love reading please?
>>
>>21575500

That's what I thought too but I wasn't sure, seemed to good to be true to be honest. Thank you. Haha.

So I'm supposed to be with this one?
>>
>>21573827
Isn't the Hierophant supposed to be a dude? Why does he look like a twink in op's pic
>>
>>21575553
most dudes are weak af
>>
Trading
>>
>>21575571

Love reading please.

Whats your query?
>>
>>21575577
Will I ever get over M or is there still something there?

Doing yours now
>>
>>21575584

Nothing there.

You will get over M, most definitely! You have strength and will move on to happier times! :-)

Good things are ahead of you but you need to let it go.
>>
>>21575577
Love reading:

Ace of Wands, Queen of Swords (r), IX of Cups (r)

So idk if you are involved with someone currently or if you are liking someone or just looking for a general thing, so here goes. Ace of wands means that something is in the process of creation, this could mean that feelings are in the beginning stages, or if you're into manifesting then that is in the beginning stages. When you meet this person or start to get together with this person they might be a little cold toward you, but it's not that they hate you, they've just gotten through something that has made them bitter or like a breakup that still stings, at her best though they'll be the opposite. When you meet each other, or maybe at this point in your relationship, you might feel stuck. Like you can do anything you want, have anything you want but you just feel a little empty, this is temporary. If this is how you are feeling now then there is something just around the bend to fill that void.

I hope this helps
>>
>>21575606

Yeah, it does thank you.

I hope I helped you.
>>
>>21575612
You did :)
>>
air query

I really like Seila, but I feel like the feelings are reciprocated based on a past interaction with her a long time ago. Should I pursue?
>>
>>21573827
>>21575539
>>
Trading.
>>
File: 7dXzrXc.jpg (76 KB, 499x499)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY
>>
>>21575764
tfw cant wake & bake anymore because of work
>>
>>21575771
Four of Cups, You are going to get fired soon so you will be able to wake n bake again!
>>
trading
>>
>>21575785
Is CatPeople getting laid soon? this is of universal importance!!!
>>
>>21575781
Fired from the family business, damn lol
>>
>>21575786
No offense but I don't want to trade with you you're always wrong for me
>>
Trading a scry for a scry.
>>
>>21575790
Well no offence but noone else is going to read for you and you probably ask stupid questions, faggot
>>
>>21575771
Weed gives goyim strange ideas of sovereignty and appropriate compensation for slaver..err..work. Better to just have them paying 5 dollars a bottle after work for liquid poison that will lead to a DUI. Then all the steins and burgs and blats in medicine, insurance, and law enforcement can get paid. (((everyone))) wins!
>>
File: 1527629194-564-374.jpg (68 KB, 750x937)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>21575786
will i? this is also important
i'm not the trader tough, so don't expect anything in return, except for a thanks
>>
>>21575795
Your bad attitude is also a good reason not to trade with you
>>
>>21575795
arent you like a trans neet loser that cant do the simplest job and wants to take care of someone else son?
>>
>>21575799
8 of Pentacles, rx
No. You must find someone you vibe with and noone is doing that right now
>>
>>21575806
None of that is correct, I have a job and hate kids.
>>
>>21575807
truer words couldn't be spoken, thanks Cat
>>
>>21575811
Did you just recently get a job? you had a query where you said you earned neetbux very recently
>>
>>21575822
I am still allowed to work, I have a disability but I still have to survive. I admit it isnt a hard job...
>>
>>21575811
telling lies?
I have seen you bitch about anxiety or some bullshit and about wanting to date a women with kids

>>21575822
this

>>21575823
meh
smart work>hard work
>>
>>21575823
cat please stop lying out your ass so much
>>
File: 1472078098572.png (642 KB, 480x516)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>21575811
Congrats on the job old chum, proud of you and glad you're doing well
>>
>>21575839
>>21575806
NO PLEASE
Please feel free too talk but do so politely
This isn't about detailimg the thread, just don't fight.
Luck to all involved.
>>
>>21575682
Query?
>>
>>21575846
the fuck? screw you nigger
>>
Trading?
>>
>>21575851
>>21575846
Derailing sorry for the typo
Oh and come on, no need to be hostile anon
I know acting like that is a quick rush, I really do, so don't do it.
It's for your own good.
>>
>>21575854
I'll trade with you, what's your query?

mine is: What do all of these synchronicities I've been seeing mean?
>>
>>21575856
nah man, fuck you
>>
>>21575864
You'll grow out of it.
Being an asshole is a dead end.
See ya.
>>
>>21575859

Doing your reading now.

I met someone through a friend at work, whats the outcome?
>>
Anybody willing to pull one card for me?
>>
>>21575859

Avoid making partnerships whether in work or in relationship. You need to work on yourself, maybe you have residual negativity energy...You're going to attract something negative that you will avoid. You need chill out though.
>>
Anyone willing to trade with me? I do tarot.
>>
>>21575873

X of Wands (r), Judgement, VI of Pentacles (r)

I think this has a good outcome contrary to the cards. I usually take these as things just not do or avoid doing. The cards seem to infer that you might have some trust issues. It says to not be afraid to trust them and open just a little bit to them. I also see it working well from a future perspective where you are reflecting on the hard times in your life and being with this person seems to make it worth it in a way. VI of Pentacles asks you to reevaluate why you do good things for other people. Do you do them in hopes to get something in return or are your intentions pure? It doesn't say either way, it more just asks you to look at it.

I do see a good outcome though, these things, to me anyways, sound like the progressions of a relationship if you want. I hope this helps.
>>
>>21575869
Doesnt seem like it, bitchboi.
>>
How's my future looking?
>>
>>21575823
Cat gimme a next gf read
>>
>>21575902

Yes it does, thank you.

I hope yours helped too.
>>
>>21575490
What was your query?

>>21575503
That was the query? Or you're just asking that dude?
>>
>>21575929
It did actually, thank you
>>
>>21575930
So yes I know about Metal Gear why?
Fell asleep
>>
>>21575930
Hiero you doing reads?
>>
File: 4vwB.gif (25 KB, 250x340)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
Hello /div/ long time no see. Offering some readings, 2 or 3 at most, post a song you like in exchange if you're interested or a nice picture
>>
>>21575560
Check your card, the Hierophant is the tiny blue chick at the feet of the orange dude.
>>
>>21575939
https://youtu.be/LPcDSe_hSbY
On improving and achieving my goals please
>>
>>21575939
https://youtu.be/mUT3KoxVzQg
Can I get a love reading for the near future?
>>
>>21575939
What are her feelings about me? Should I be more bold with her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM
>>
File: 1455837155930.jpg (415 KB, 845x945)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>21575939
Next gf read
https://youtu.be/GmxSp9UbXso
>>
>>21575939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q&list=RDTKD03uPVD-Q&start_radio=1

Will Ad be my bae again?
>>
>>21575936
>>21575930
CIA gf anon btw
>not wanting to technically revenge/hatefuck the CIA
>>
File: 1513674812042.gif (177 KB, 370x300)
177 KB
177 KB GIF
>>21575947
Mfw too late
>>
Trading
>>
>>21575963
I'll try and get your query done as well
>>
>>21575922
She will be young and someone you work with. You will show her great power and she will fall in love with you
>>
>>21575967
Query? I do tarot.
>>
>>21575973
I do tarot too. My query is where are we headed? The situation is so bizarre and unusual and it's hard to really see what's going on because I keep going back and forth between having faith/listening to my gut and letting my head nag me. We keep getting thrust into eachother by weird situations and it's painful sometimes.

Yours?
>>
can someone help me, i really need to know hat O feels and thinks about me
>>
File: JPEG_20180929_175658.jpg (43 KB, 382x417)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>21575972
Hmm thanks for the read cat
>>
Has anyone here had experience with twin flame relationships? I'm not talking soul mates, twin flames specifically. I know they are rare so the answer is probably no on a personal level but have you ever met anyone who knew their twin flame?
>>
>>21575979
Starting on yours. Mine is: Am I going to find a job to pay my rent now or I'll have to be begging for money from my parents?
>>
>>21575996
starting.
>>
File: J4qXoO6.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21575970
>>
>>21575944
The Chariot, The Hermit(r), The High Priestess. Falling card: King of Wands
It would seem that you're either a very driven person, or you've reached a point in your life where you're forcing yourself to make goals and plans and focus on making them a reality as best as you can. This is a really great way to be and I'd encourage you for setting things in place for your future now while you feel like this because quite often (in my own experience), people go through phases of drifting and phases of panicking and realising that life is happening around them and thus, they try to set things in motion for the future, so it's best to take full advantage when you feel driven to try and achieve at least a few of the things you'd like.
However, life is a pretty unpredictable thing and you'd do well to not be incredibly single-minded about the direction you see your life going in. Having a plan B or learning to accept that things don't always go how you want them and learning to "go with the flow" rather than trying to control your direction all the time is no bad thing. The Hermit reversed also warns of spending too much time in your own head and alone - others you meet along your journey won't just be hindrances, some might also teach you something along the way.
Having goals and ambitions in life is a fantastic way to be, but nurture your health and your spirit as well as taking comfort and guidance from those around you as you'll come across people who will want to help you and guide you along the way. Caution with other people's motives is all very well and good, but some people will help you.
>>
>>21575941
Wat
>>
>>21575996
Justice, ten of cups rx, two of swords rx, the emperor rx, the world rx, five of wands

I don't think you'll find a job as soon as you'd like unfortunately. There are things beyond your control right now that are blocking you from doing so. I think you need to work on establishing your own power. Maybe look for a job, but know that it won't immediately pay the bills and you'll have to save up some. But don't let anyone degrade you for doing so. I feel like you feel like you don't have any power from this spread, that someone else is sitting so far above you and looking down on you and it's preventing you from being able to function on the level that you could be if you had faith in yourself.
>>
>>21576017
Thank you for this spread, here is what I got for you:

>Page of wands, Nine of wands, Eight of cups

It seems this person definately has some interest in you. They are very charismatic and like to play around. Perhaps this is exactly what is keeping you on your toes. To be honest I don't see anything critical in this spread so far. You are surely on the look out, always expecting trouble and having trust issues. Perhaps at end you will finally reveal the true nature of this person which will cause to walk away.You would feel like you've had enough of this infatuation. I guess there is nothing to worry, you just continue with your doubt and eventually you will find what you are looking for.
>>
File: 20181011_145405.jpg (179 KB, 450x680)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>21575936
But did you played Metal Gear Solid? The DARPA Chief tells you about the most secret dark project.

>>21575937
If you're willing to wait about half hour I guess I could. Leave your gender, zodiac sign and a non cryptic query, include details. I'll only do yours, so you better not get cucked.

>>21576015
Pic related.
>>
>>21575939
Should I continue down my current path?
https://youtu.be/nZq_jeYsbTs
>>
>>21575945
6 of Coins, Ace of Coins, Dante and Beatrice
Lucky anon, something lovely is around the corner, but you'll need to do a lot of groundwork first before you meet them, maybe even need to kiss a few frogs initially and you definitely need to put yourself out there socially. Arrange a few nights out and about with some friends, shine your shoes and mingle. There's definitely something good on the horizon, but you won't get it by staying at home or using dating apps, you really need to get out and about and get to know some people. Sounds exhausting, but probably worth it in the long run.
PS great song
>>
trading
>>
>>21576038
>Pic related.
But doesn't it mean pope
Also why does it say Trump down there
>>
>>21576038
Secret dark project, huh?
The Metal Gear I know
>>
>>21575954
>/hatefuck the CIA
You're not a big guy enough to the whole CIA.
>>
>>21576007
Thanks, useful advice.
Remarkably so the bit about others, so far it's a lonely journey, but one thing, about going with the flow or accepting fate, fate can be written, changed.
It's not only about me, it's also about others. So I'll take your advice and think about all this, but with enough willpower and action, all shall be fine.
Thanks and see you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>21576038
Male
Taurus
Am I gonna meet you irl someday
>>
>>21575946
Page of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, 10 of Wands
Bold, maybe, but direct yes. And honest and clear about what you want from her, but also what she wants from you and your relationship; I get the impression she or both of you are quite young and you might not necessarily be looking for the same things from life right now, but now is certainly the time to consider what exactly you want from it and be clear. There might be compromise, but avoid making any false promises or declarations at this time, it won't end well.
>>
>>21576074
>the fire rises
>>
>>21576107
I see, then she likes me or is interested on me to have a romantic relationship? Thanks for the reading btw
>>
File: 1534601653411.png (408 KB, 558x689)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>21576097

No.
>>
Trading.
>>
File: forbiden_love.jpg (96 KB, 1259x705)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>21576137
Nuuu
>>
>>21576137
So still, makes for a pretty good ideal gf pic
Anything I should add for it
Other than baneposting
>>
>>21575947
>>21575963
>>21576004
Good, patient froggy.
6 of coins, 6 of wands, 5 of coins
Again, it's another case of anon needing to tell people they're looking for love; there's a good chance you might be introduced by a mutual friend to someone nice, but you need to be clear that you're interested and put yourself out there. Be wary of missing out on something good by being a commitment-phobe or thinking there's something better out there for you. Even if your next gf isn't the one, you could share some good times together.
>>
>>21576149
>anon needing to tell people they're looking for love
Mfw what
Mexicans aren't my type
>>
>>21576149
will you keep going or is this the last one?
>>
File: agr.jpg (533 KB, 1000x1544)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>21575939
Ah, Mess. Care to give another Anon a reading? General love related.
>>
>>21576093
Glad you've found it helpful. I get the feeling yours is a long journey, but a lot can change quite quickly so it won't necessarily be so lonely forever. Wishing you the best, you seem very driven and focused, so I wouldn't bet against you.
>>21576119
No problem.
>she likes me or is interested on me to have a romantic relationship?
Pendulum says 3/3 yes, but you won't know until you ask, will you? Good luck and let me know how it goes
>>21576164
Just be yourself then. I'm sure a gf will fall on your lap.
>>21576165
Might take a short break and do a few more since I'm enjoying myself

>anymore queries please make specific for better replies, getting tired now
>>
>>21576179
>Just be yourself then. I'm sure a gf will fall on your lap.
Sorry for the terrible song here's a cooler one
https://youtu.be/K5hVDpq6SFA
>>
>>21576179
>but you won't know until you ask, will you?
Okay anon, thanks. I need to ask her when I meet her again.
>>
>>21576179
will i get better as i get older?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wxoPZijXU0
>>
>>21576179
I'll stop being fearful and open myself to others.
I'm just not used to it.
Driven and focused? I hope.
But, just one more thing, the outcome, (it still lacks a "public" name) that I want, will it become a reality?
>>
File: RIP.jpg (36 KB, 513x418)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>21576179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFqr-TWgeZc
How will my plans(shitshow) go?
>>
Not taking anymore queries after the next few I think, but I'll see how I feel.
>>21576188
Cute.
>>21576192
Good luck.
>>
>>21576138
You still here?
I got a query
Yours
>>
Trading
>>
>>21576261
Query
>>
>>21576261
Query?
>>
>>21576254
I'm still here. My query is wtf is wrong with me that I keep overthinking things and self sabotaging this major thing in my life
>>
>>21576278
>why is it so hard for me to accomplish things, its like i dont care or have motivation
Starting yours now
>>
>>21576269
Query
>>
>>21576304
>Does C know I want her
Yours
>>
File: ecd11f9.jpg (252 KB, 1152x1536)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>21575939
I had a weird dream a while ago about a lady giving me her nail. There was other stuff too. Could you interpret it plz
https://youtu.be/Jx9BV_Cr1OA
>>
>>21576287
>Death
>nine of cups rx
>queen of pentacles rx
>Temperance
>Ace of cups

Well... maybe have you been "treating" yourself too much? Queen of pents rx with the nine of cups rx makes me think that that's a major problem for you. You identify(or have the potential to) what SHOULD be done but you just do what's easy and procrastinate. You really have to force yourself out of that cycle, because it's become a habit for you at this point. This next part may be hard to hear, but if you are drinking you need to stop. Or any other sort of over indulgence like eating junk food or escapism tactics. A total overhaul of your daily ritual needs to be put in place to snap out of this ingrained behavior. So basically, rewire your brains behavior and rewards system.

Seriously stop drinking if you do tho.
>>
>>21576202
Queen of Coins, 6 of coins, Queen of Swords (r)
Yes, things will get a lot better and you'll start to rebuild from the ground up. Start at home. Build a comfortable surrounding for yourself and relax your mind, taking comfort in small pleasures. Things will fall into place after this, but you might need some external assistance, either spiritual or literal from some people in your life, probably not related at all or not closely related. These people are around you and willing to help, even if it doesn't seem obvious at first.
>>
>>21576317
Is she interested in/dating another guy?
>>
>>21575952
>>21576244
>>21576179

not sure if skipped
>>
I rarely ask about this but can I please get a next gf/relationship reading?
>>
>>21576330
Thank you, today is the last drug/booze I have, ill consume it all tonight.

>fortune, lust, completion
youre going thru what was fated, right now you have drive, motivation (what i dont have lel), you should use this joy for life and do it. in the near future it talks about how youll continue your process and will go thru with it. you will succeed. so just put yourself into it and DO IT.
>>
>>21576346
doing yours now
>>
>>21575952
Sorry anon, accidental skip.
The Chariot, 6 of Swords (r), Page of Swords
Yes, it's entirely possible, but I don't think you should push them into anything right now - let the dust settle before you attempt any reconciliation for no, as things might still be a bit too raw and could lead to more arguments and negative feeling. Keep in touch gently, and you'll know when the time could be right to try and get back together.
>>
>>21576369
Thanks for your trade, and good luck anon! You have a lot of potential, the ace of cups is what you get if you can take the advice of Temperance.

And I know it's fated that's why it sucks so much. I wish I could opt out but when I tried to before I just got smacked in the face with it again and a load of anxiety to go with it. I'm trying to gather the courage to face it head on but this sort of happiness is my biggest fear in a way.

Best wishes to you.
>>
>>21576340
Not sure if skipped me, senpai.
>>21576175
>>
>>21576204
Pendulum: 1 unsure, 2 yes. I'd say that's a yes, but take time and put a lot of thought into it first before giving it a name or putting it out there. Names are powerful.
>>
>>21576317
>>>21576317
>strenght, 10 of wands rx, queen of wands, king of pentacles

I would say that she does know, but she is trying to make it seem like she doesn't and not doing a very good job and you might soon find out how she feels about you after she stops wearing a mask. She doesn't have a bad opinion of you and she see you as someone she could settle with if you prove to be reliable.
>>
>>21575939
Hello Mess, I would be eternally grateful for some guidance.
Should I keep hoping for Max and me eventually becoming a thing? I'm so into him but totally unsure of his feelings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA
>>
>>21576385
Face yours fears. I will be facing all my challenges head on, no more dreaming away...best of luck to you too. I know you can make it...
>>
File: IMG_5432.jpg (111 KB, 956x960)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Reading! Only doing RW right now because I'm away from home and only brought it with me.

I need

>initial
>age
>gender
>query
>pic of space or a pic of the jungle
>>
>>21576271
Are you still here? Sorry I ran late
My query- what's the outcome if we had a relationship together?
>>
>>21576418
have a nice day senpai
>>
>>21576418
C
female
Who is my next bf going to be like personality wise/ next relationship?
>>
>>21576388
Yes I can relate to that, I always use a lot of alternate names for things because of that
Thanks and take care
>>
File: 9ad4858.jpg (1.04 MB, 2250x1500)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>21576418
R
Male
Was cat's read today right? Should I take it to heart?
>>
File: jungle.png (482 KB, 590x307)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>21576418
M 25 Male

Any hopes for my romantic life improving?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 554x554)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>21576418
A
Male
Did the ritual worked?
>>
>>21576346
universe, hermit, chariot
no, shes found the one shes interested in, right now shes going thru introspection and is backing out from presence in the masses, things will move forwards soon with much power and progress. Victory will be had.
youre in the right path.

2nd query (feel free to ask another)
will we get to talking privately soon
>>
>>21576366
>>21576418
R male 18
Please
>>
File: jungle.jpg (129 KB, 877x500)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>21576429
>>
File: crypticvoid.jpg (464 KB, 1920x1080)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>21576418
>A
>22
>male
Is there going to be anything love-related in my life soon?
>>
File: 1334509050702.jpg (443 KB, 1280x1310)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>21576418
D, 30, m,
I have 8 days, what should I do/focus on while I still have time. plz be precise
>>
File: d0530ee-1-1.jpg (1.66 MB, 2591x1849)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>21576418
K
Next gf personality please
>>
>>21576442
>>21576418
>>
File: IMG_1683.jpg (105 KB, 550x850)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>21576432
This is a loaded question lol. pass.

>>21576437
>Ace of cups

big fat yes.

>>21576439
>Strength

I'd assume so, if you did it with pure intentions.

>>21576442
>eight of pentacles rx
>the emperor rx
>five of cups rx
>queen of wands

Well, he won't be one to enjoy hard work. I feel like he has a bit of an entitled attitude and likes to play the victim a bit. But he'll see you as absolutely beautiful and powerful and treat you like a queen so there's that?
>>
>>21576448
>>21576442
Oops this was meant for
>>21576448
>>21576476
>>
>>21576476
>This is a loaded question lol. pass.
Wat could you just give me a yes/no instead
>>
>>21576440
>10 of cups rx, ace of cups, 3 of pentacles rx, king of swords

Probably not, you will try to message her and maybe even try to flirt with her or let her know what your feelings are but this isn't going to work. You two aren't in sync and you will need to remain calm and not let this apparent rejection get to you if you want something to develop from this.

Is there potential between K and I?
>>
>>21576418
R
Male
Should I continue down my current career path?
>>
>>21576476
I do feel like it worked, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
>>
>>21576175
Sorry anon-kun, I'm all over the place tonight.
Three of Swords, The Emperor, Page of Wands
Seems like a lot of hurt has had time to fester at you, but you're happy to move on. The love you seek will blossom from friendship, but be wary of idolising someone that's a bit inappropriate for you. Think older or a position of authority.
>>
>>21576387
https://youtu.be/SVOuYquXuuc meant to say that this song jumped out at me looking at your cards lol
>>
File: Temperance _ Casimir.jpg (442 KB, 676x1181)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>21575939
Gibs waifu read
https://youtu.be/BVRnLUMeAoQ
>>
>>21576340
Thanks mess, hope everything will be daijoubu
>>
File: IMG_1478.jpg (275 KB, 700x990)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>21576483
I'd rather not answer a question like that senpai.

>>21576442
>Queen of wands rx
>six of cups rx
>two of swords

She'll be a bit selfish and hot headed in a childish way. Maybe she's strongly attached to something in her past that makes it a bit hard for her to be vulnerable so she puts on that sort of facade. There will be a lot of restriction in this relationship sadly.

>>21576449
>queen of pentacles
>strength rx
>ten of cups

Yes, but be sure not to be a coward about it otherwise you won't get it.

>>21576458
Eight days to do what?
>>
>>21576498
Thanks for the read. Yeah, some stuff happened in the past. It's funny that you say older since I've always been looking to find younger girls, but older girls like me and currently I know a girl who's older than me.
>>21576500
Thanks for the song, although I'm awful with music, so I guess it's all good that way lol.
>>
>>21576513
>Eight days to do what?
Before I really have no choice to buckle down and do all these steps...I need to maximize these 8 days. wat do
>>
>>21576395
Absolute tune friend.
Page of Cups, Knight of Swords, Queen of Wands (all reversed)
Nope, nope, nope. Move on from Max. Get a hobby. This is not a good combination and you know that deep within yourself. Max is not a good suitor.
>>
>>21576513
>Yes, but be sure not to be a coward about it otherwise you won't get it.
Say no more.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (18 KB, 297x170)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>21576418
G
Male
will i get lewd times with Edna next time we meet?
it will probably be around new year
>>
>>21576491
Moon, interference, fool
you were busy inspecting your inner workings and presently analyzing everything to check if you and K are compatible, you will soon have a chance of entering something with K.
yes there is potential.

so for me...this is something thats gonna take some time to develop im guessing?
>>
>>21576468
>knight of wands
>king of wands
>ten of cups
>nine of wands rx

A really passionate person. Someone who always has a fire in them, always looks on the bright side. But to a fault, they have issues absorbing the negative aspects of life and always rely on "it'll be okay!" and end up not taking some things seriously that she should. It may lead to pushing off responsibilities to some extent, and doesn't really learn from lessons too well, but nothing catastrophic
>>
>>21576324
Can you give me some more details? This is the kind of query I really love to answer.
>>21576505
Love this kind of beachy music, but I'm done for the night, sorry anon.
>>21576511
Everything going to be wonderful friend, keep light and airy <3
>>
>>21576513
Restriction?
I'm so lonely I'll take this one.
Thanks.

There is another query, what are the chances of this certain group ( or similat) getting involved in the future? Of some possible "conflict"? If yes, what kind?
>>
Taking a break, I'll be back in a bit.
>>
>>21576563
>>21576563
>>21576563

NEW THREAD
>>
>>21576539
I would say so. Just keep trying or try to make her feel comfortable to talk privately with you because atm she either wouldn't do it or she would be cold.
>>
>>21576522
oooof
thanks
>>
>>21576545
>Can you give me some more details? This is the kind of query I really love to answer.
Brah I'd love to give you details but all i remember is the old lady giving me her nail and it becoming a part of my own finger (I lost my nail). The dream overall was kinda scary but the nail stuff freaked me out

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.