[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

As-salamu alaykum Anons

I’m a Muslim male not homsexual and healthy! My brothers I have realized now I must fight the djinn to stop the evils that run amok on this board and on my friends (you) and the world.

I have devised and selected powerful passages from the Hadith, Sora and Qur’an I am compiling the most sophisticated spiritual armor ever devised. I am officially declaring jihad on the djinn! Let me makes this clear I am not going to attack or harm any humans or anything in this physical plane. I am not a terrorist, I am a spiritual warrior. I will summon 4 low level djinn tonight in the wilderness then I will command them with the power of Allah to bring forth high rank djinn spirits I will then with no mercy initiate combat.

This is very dangerous I may dine in hell tonight or at least loose my soul.

Masalaam
>>
>>21717591
Do aliens exist?
>>
>>21717609
No they djinn all alien djinn all ghost djinn all Bigfoot djinn everything is djinn it’s clear to me this.
>>
Stubborn ass muslims, no matter what you learn about this universe & reality you'll always find a way to squeeze it into the fucking quran.
>>
>>21717612
What happens if i have proof I saw an alien? What does Islam say about that?
>>
dude it's 9.11 today - i'm all for getting the literal schizoids off this board but maybe wait

one of them is doing the HAL thread at the moment - a total schizophrenic lunatic who mass posts threads and hijacks good discussion - a stalker and absolute legitimate mental case.

just wait til the 12th at least.
>>
>>21717630
Die bitch
>>
Will you agree that the Djinn are Archons ?

And that the Dajjal is the Demiurge ?
>>
>>21717672
Maybe but they are evil and have to go
>>
File: vader2.jpg (165 KB, 1024x432)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>21717676

We seek not their destruction, but their submission to our strength.

We may yet be able to turn some of them.
>>
>>21717591
OP's post is contrived and uranian.
>>
>>21717591
I already wear the Armor of God. God be with you on your quest.
>>
>>21717640
Surah 42:49 and 65:12 implies the existence of aliens, and a companion of the prophet, ibn Kathie explained that God created other worlds with their own prophets and own beings, unrelated to Adam.
>>
>>21717722
Ibn Kathir, excuse my autocorrect.
>>
>>21717676
Djinn are not evil, they are apparently mischievous by nature, but can be good or evil.
>>
>>21717591
Would you share some of the passages you will use in your battle?
>>
>>21717722
Based and Redpilled
>>
File: TRINITY___762prophecy.png (650 KB, 900x749)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
There's a real high likelihood that when I am empowered to initiate combat I will do so before I go to sleep that night.
swiftness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
>>
>>21717591
Jesus Christ people at least check Google for the photo to see whether you're being baited with a low quality larp.
>>
>>21718189

jesus Christ realise that everything on the internet is taken by A.I. as a fucking fact

fabrications become reality and the shit being created is seriously messed up
>>
by the way its probably the same psycho who keeps spamming this board with similar literal dangerous larps:

- The REal One
- Flower of Life
and many other names this fucking psycho goes by

fuck off u stupid cunt.
>>
>>21718209
Found the schizophrenic.
>>
>>21718249

nope. I post genuine threads, not this bullshit fake shit.
>>
Inbred pedo-worshipping brainlet
>>
>>21717591
https://mega.nz/#!AdgWUBhR!UKAryRe0RquOBJshOm2aOth3i4J3OxwJjc-oJbVXxUY

defense against the djinn book. these people are fucking insane
>>
>>21717591
>OP
>not homosexual
Hmmm......
>>
>>21717591
Djinn = demons
Allah = king of djinn masquerading as God

You are no spiritual warrior. You are a lost soul who has been taken for a fool.

Repent unto Christ, who died for your sins. Please. I do not want you to burn in Hell.
>>
>>21717612
demons*
>>
>>21717733
They are fallen angels. Demons. Human-haters.
>>
>>21717591
>My brothers I have realized now I must fight the djinn
Based.
God bless brotha.
Good luck.
Protection upon you.
>>
>>21717591
A schizophrenic muslim, sorry anon you really drew a bad hand in life. Turn to christ for salvation.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.