[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply Here

File: uj4.jpg (50 KB, 400x400)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I am starting a new Gay Harem since the old one is basically dead and I want to see the new affection scenes of camper ricky and tanned armin asap
>>
Does anyone know what September's event will be?
>>
>>2545028
Fantasy at Work is what has been swimming around to be the September event
>>
File: T Marco 1 [Text].png (1.8 MB, 1326x754)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
Reposting Event Scenes here
>>
File: T Marco 2 [Text].png (1.78 MB, 1330x750)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>2545038
>>
File: T Marco 3 [Text].png (1.86 MB, 1324x751)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>2545039
>>
File: T Marco 1.jpg (191 KB, 1600x901)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>2545041
>>
File: T Marco 2.jpg (187 KB, 1600x901)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>2545042
>>
File: T Marco 3.jpg (208 KB, 1600x901)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>2545043
>>
>>2545036
Thank you!
>>
I said what what in the butt
>>
>>2545218
Seriously?
>>
put of curiosity , do i have a higher chance of getting an event drop by spending kobans on the 10 fights at once thing, or is it the same amount of chance as fighting the boss normally?
>>
>>2545370
its the same
>>
Hi!

Spending kobans to recharge combativity ain't gonna give u anything faster than usual, thing is:

- U get many boys to drop when u start the game
- After a while, once u start advancing the story and fighting new trolls, you won't b getting guys so easily. After a certain number of fights, a new guy will drop eventually, can b tomorrow, can be in 2 weeks.
- Patience is a virtue in this kind of game. If u spend kobans for a normal boss drop, it's a lost. If u spend them at the end of a event coz u haven't got an event guy during 14 days, it's not that bad, but wouldn't recommend it either, longest time that took me to get a guy during an event was Puck, after 7 days of fighting. BUT HE DROPPED.

Also, creating a new thread to try get affection scenes for last two fellas... Really???

I'm still trying to collect enough money to upgrade what I have, and some of you don't even think about that... Not everyone makes loads of money on their harem or want to concentrate in one of the new fellas that has been lucky enough to get on pachinko when other ones can give u better income or are more useful due to their type.

I know someone will post them eventually, so just chill people! I want to see their scenes too, but I'm not that desperate to be bumping the thread every time

Have a good one!
>>
>>2545418
I mean, this thread was created because the other one was full, so it's not like it was made solely for the purpose of getting the affection scenes. It was also needed for any discussion of the game. And no one has bumped the thread for it, so relax. Just let people talk.
>>
Can someone close the previous one then??

So, what if I post an affection scenes on the other? Is it gonna tell me it's full?
>>
>>2545418
>>>
9 days straight fighting against Edward and didn't get event Tachibana yet. No luck with Klaus neither.
I'm starting to feel dissapointed because event guys usually drop at 2-3 days each one but there's no way to get them this time.
>>
>>2545451
>no link to the previous thread
>old thread wasn't even on page 9/10 when the new one was created
>"I want to see the new affection scenes of..."
Shit way to start a new thread, retard.
As >>2545418 said making a new thread won't make people post faster (or at all). /y/ is a slow board, people who have been here enough time know what they come for and how to find it.
I have Armin but it'll take a while for me to max him. Even then, I won't feel like posting it if this retarded behaviour continues, you're not talking about the game, your just asking repeteadly for the same shit to get posted.
>>
>>2545481
I'm not trying to disrespect you at all and I appreciate everything you do, but only one person (OP) has asked for the affection scenes. I don't get the "repeatedly" part.
>>
Last thread was filled with "Any one post affections of the new guys" "Does any one has the event guys yet? POST" & "SHARE" posts non-stop, plus some deleted ones as well, like in this one today, that were only BUMP, B-U-M-P and similar...

Maybe that's why people is not even invested anymore, plus as the other user said, creating a new thread when previous one wasn't even full just coz the OP "wants" those scenes ASAP...

We r here to bring news when we find some, share doubts & try to answer some questions, but some post lately has been quite... uninteresting, just demanding last scenes of those two guys.

I understand we want to see them, but hey, whenever someone has them, they'll share them, that's it. STOP ASKING!! Like I said in the long post, it takes time to level the guys, so give time & let's keep enjoying the game!
>>
>>2545482
Check the old thread
>>
>>2545484
>>2545486
Oh, I apologize then. I stopped paying attention to the old thread after a while, so I probably missed all of the begging. I'm sorry. I hope despite those desperate assholes you're not discouraged from posting them whenever you complete them. I understand if you do, but I hope you know that not all of us are leeches. Some of us are patient and can wait until you get the time.
>>
I hope I'm not the only one who just keeps a tab of the current thread and refreshes so I don't have to worry about finding it again
>>
>>2545530
Try out auo refresh (near the bottom of the page), that's what I'm using.
>>
>>2545774
Fuck you. You are the reason people are losing willingness to share. Leave the thread where it is unless you have something to contribute. It doesn't need to be active nonstop.
>>
>>2545801
Just keep reporting them, the mods are pretty good about cleaning the forum.
>>
Does anyone have Ricky or Armin's scenes yet?
>>
I do have them, for more than a week already, but don't feel like sharing due to certain subject(s). I'll share them when I consider the topic is not all about BUMP and demands. So, as user said before, unless someone has something to add, stay quiet and stop requesting, you'll get them at the right time.

And to the one acting like a little underage cunt, "GROW UP", we don't need to deal with your poor comments and behaviour, there's enough material in the web for you to wank if that's what you are looking for.
>>
Armin only really like skiing BUMPS.... guess it's gonna have to wait some more days and have some steamy fun with Ricky in the meantime
>>
Seems Ricky Boy doesn't mind waiting some more days either... Those dreamy eyes of him have something else in mind to keep himself busy with the OP
>>
I have enough missions for Tanned Buttler but someone else may max him before I do.
>>
Hi anon, you won't get Tanned Buttler till the last day of the contest, so you still got time 2 get those affection items ready to max him once he's out ;)
>>
>>2545948
>>2545950
They look very promising to me so far
>>
Is there a database for all the poses/scenes?
The wiki only has the poses and e-hentai doesn't update anymore
>>
>>2545950
>>2545948
Thanks for the previews ^_^
>>
lmao whats with these power trips yall on? it's like ur so powerless in ur real life that all you can do is hold these affection scenes over people. If you don't want to share them then don't it's no biggie
>>
ok then, don't ask again
>>
I can post the missing ones but I only got the texted ones so yeah...
>>
>>2546173
in order to not ask "again", I would have had to have asked a first time lmao. I've never asked anyone on here for a damn thing.
>>
>>2546207
I prefer texted anyways, so I would be down for this.
>>
I can't believe it, just had 3 legendary affection items for sale at the same time! I might be the first to get Tanned Buttler maxed out after all.
>>
>>2546218
Is this uncommon? I regularly have at least 2-3.
>>
>>2546228
it's normal depending on your level.
>>
>>2546228
It's pretty common, especially if you have a high level
>>
>>2546232
>>2546233
Thank you. I thought I was hitting the luck jackpot for a hot second there.
>>
Does anything surpass legendary or is that the top tier?
>>
>>2546240
Legendary is top tier.
>>
>>2546257
Ok, thanks for replying.
>>
Can anyone estimate when Louis will be available again? I missed him.
>>
>>2546320
Even with the assumption that the event gets a revival next year, mission drops may not be available
So maybe by the next anniversary or if we get something like HH's sexy calendar (doubt it since that was initially made to take up space in Jan and we're pretty much getting the same new events as HH)
>>
Alright, thanks for the reply, should have got him when I had the chance.
>>
File: Armin-1.png (3.03 MB, 2218x1252)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>
File: Armin-2.png (3.99 MB, 2216x1252)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB PNG
>>
File: Armin-3.png (3.44 MB, 2212x1248)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>
File: Ricky-1.png (3.71 MB, 2210x1256)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
>>
File: Ricky-2.png (3.67 MB, 2210x1248)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
>>
File: Ricky-3.png (3.92 MB, 2208x1250)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>
As promised. Texted scenes for the missing guys.

Firstly i only shared these cause that douche went on a power trip by holding back the scenes he had like they were gold or something...

Secondly. Some of you need to chill with the thirst for the new scenes. I had no intention of sharing either cause of the desperation to be honest but i didnt like the power trip dudes attitude even more...
>>
Anyway. Enjoy.

For those of you who prefer the untexted scenes, sorry I can't help you there. Just wait for the guy on his affection scene high to mellow down and share I guess
>>
>>2546469
Thank you so much for posting these. It's greatly appreciated.
>>
First: Your opinion, I have mine.

Second, If I'm a douche, You are a scumbag, respect first to be respected, I haven't called you any names since you started with this, user from discord, so please, toned it down.

And third, I find funny ur last paragraph: That SAME THIRST you talk about made me not to share straight away, mostly due to posts like BUMP and so on, and there you are defending something I said in some posts before and putting me down just to give urself an excuse and be like "NO INTENTION TO SHARE EITHER... BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THE POWER TRIP"... BRAVISSIMO macho you are, really!!!

Next time, saves us the crap and do what you want, really, we are not gonna stone you or throw a molotov cocktail to you through the screen, everyone is free to do whatever they want, and mostly in chats, where someone can act like a lion and be a skinny runt in real life, just don't come to justify yourself to look good, it's quite reductive.

All the best, vaya con Dios, and I'll share when I reach home the HQ scenes, users.
>>
>>2546460
>>2546465
Thanks for sharing agree that that we need to be more patient with these.
>>
>>2546342
It's alright, anon
He didn't deserve you anyway
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
As promised, before going for dinner. Enjoy!
>>
>>2546525
They both have the scenes. They don't need each other
>>
>>2546508
the difference is, instead of just keeping them to yourself and not sharing them because you felt no one deserved to see them (which is fine),you went a whole extra level of dickheadedness with the teaser crap. That's childish as fuck. If you didn't want to share them because you thought people were being rude, then just don't. It's that simple.
>>
I actually went on Discord and found a kind person to share the textless scenes but I agreed not to share them on here. (I didn't taunt people by telling them I had them, just kept it to myself.) But now that someone else has posted them I'm glad everyone finally got to see them.
>>
But... are you a psychic now too, to tell me what I was gonna do??

Did the teaser fuck u up that badly?

That was for the rude kid that has been a real pain for MANY of us, as a way to say "I have them, but as long as you continue with the bullshit, I ain't sharing them". So is that childish to you?? Excuse me young man, I should have thought about the feelings of someone so young like you, of many on the net, seeing evil everywhere, that needed to go get the scenes to... to do what? ah yeah, to make a fuzz talking shit of someone he doesn't know about.

All I wanted was the fella to see if he would stop bothering the rest of us with his non sense shit, then I would have post them. THAT WAS THE IDEA, but maybe what you are accusing me of doing, is a reflection of what you would have done anyways. That's how individuals usually are: Always see what they don't like about themselves on others.

So keep justifying yourself, trying to make a picture out of me that I hope it makes you think you are a better person, really, coz I wasn't gonna share, coz u are sooo good at figuring me out that you read my mind and know me better than anyone, coz u speak your truth and only your truth and everyone else is a douche and it's wrong...

Sad thing is, and now being serious, how many people are like that in this world.

As I said, you have an opinion. I got mine, and my points about it too. I'll b whatever you want, same way I find you pedantic and without any logic on your writing, only suppositions that makes you believe you are right. C'est la vie!

Enough deviation for this thread already.

Sorry users for this OFF TOPIC. Sorry if you felt soooo badly for the teasers, but I consider I had a great idea, that some didn't understand, but I tried.

Buttler is right around the corner. Get your affection items ready :D
>>
>>2546546
Wut? "He" was referring to Louis, poor anon missed the chance to get him.

I don't wanna get involved in this beef
Crazy ass bs I don't need to deal with
>>
>>2546569
lmao a whole paragraph of rage and I'm the one who's fucked up. I genuinely could not give less of a fuck about the pictures myself. What you did was go on a childish power trip and I just called it what it is, that's all :)
>>
Got 2 of Buttler's affection scenes, hopefully I can finish him up pretty quickly tomorrow.
>>
I can't view the last one without more money, but here's the links to Tanned Battler's affection scenes (if anyone knows of another way to view them without the $ let me know):

https://www.gayharem.com/img/quests/10231/1/1600x/10231.jpg

https://www.gayharem.com/img/quests/10232/1/1600x/10232.jpg

https://www.gayharem.com/img/quests/10233/1/1600x/10233.jpg
>>
Sorry to get involved, but in fairness, if you two are going to keep texting each other, wouldn't be better if you keep it on PM or somewhere else :D

Thanks for the affection scenes to both of you. They are hot!
>>
Thanks kind anon, but can't view any of them! Guess you cannot access them unless you have paid for the upgrade :(
>>
Yeah, sadly it looks like that's the case. Maybe sooner or later someone can figure out how to "break" it.
>>
File: tb1.png (891 KB, 863x489)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
got them all ^_^
>>
File: ab.jpg (282 KB, 1600x901)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>
File: tb2.png (678 KB, 864x492)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>
File: bc.jpg (160 KB, 1600x901)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
File: tb3.png (669 KB, 867x489)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>
File: cd.jpg (167 KB, 1600x901)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>
Ah you beat me to it, nice job though. :)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.