[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 44 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: ITM0176690_1.jpg (150 KB, 560x420)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Moritake just released his latest RPG Game. If possible, please post images or gifs from it.
https://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0176690/
>>
File: ITM0176690_s1.jpg (392 KB, 800x600)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>
File: ITM0176690_s2.jpg (395 KB, 800x600)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>
I hope the twink tops.
>>
File: DnCW_XmU4AA4xTe.jpg (171 KB, 800x600)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
I hope the twink bottoms moreeeeeeee look at all these hot studs
>>
Judging from the website, the English translation that was once proposed was scrapped eventually, then. (Though come to think of it, translating an RPG Maker MV game with a theme like this would be unlikely.)

Hopefully Moritake could make this game available on BOOTH, I really don't wanna waste time on the Webmoney and Bitcash shenanigans.
>>
>>2557453
He stated it'll be available on booth soon
>>
>>2557453
should we hope for a fan translation?
also does anyone know if booth takes debit since I can't use paypal
>>
don't know about debit, but i'm pretty sure it accepts credit cards, so maybe it does.
>>
Holy crap!!!! This came out too fast! I don't have the money to buy fudge!!! Need to ask my boss for a race just this month omg!!!! This is a emergency!!!!
>>
or you can wait, since it will eventually get shared. just don't hope too much.
>>
>>2557475
Yes it accepts debit cards, I buy using my debit card
>>
>>2557484
Can't wait >,< anyway mostly sharing would take 3 to 4 months with moritake games. Hopefully my boss would let me have a raise and also hopefully it's available in Booth. I usually buy his stuff there.
>>
File: download.png (608 KB, 600x450)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
Can't figure out how to save this gif, but this was posted on his Pixiv
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70687828
>>
>>2557475
I doubt we'll get one. At least his games are easy to use VNR on, and the story is rarely complex enough that you can't understand it with a machine translation.
>>
Booth version just came.
>>
>>2557566
The annoying thing is that neither VNR or Chiitrans worked on the demo. It didn't pick up -any- threads, which is weird, since usually it'll at least get something.
>>
>>2557485
It doesn't accept mine :(
Says it can't charge it, guess I'll have to talk with my bank or something.
>>
After using Google translate on the description this is the result XD
Description of work
---- The hero who was practicing as a monk in the Twilight Sato

reunites with an old friend Samurai and decided to go on a journey to save the master.

A ninja Tiger Maru that I met at a journey, and a fighter 's iron ship, I will exterle youkai,

but a trap covered in numerous greed and anxiety attacks in the middle of it ----- In

this work, a sword The adventure will progress on the land blessed by the God of God.

----------------------------------------

Side view Battle In addition to RPG, multiple systems Adopt the scene!

· Nadenade sensitivity system
mouse and let's Nadenade the body with pen

render Handjob animation
to stroke the hand by continuous hits the enter key will accumulate meter

-capitalize love battle system
decision key roll the dice in, and damage in the left eye is a change
While some in this film there is a scene in which women appeared, can be avoided by choice

, lewd cut-in
cut the use of special skill to cure fellow state abnormal horny ins out

timing / barrage attack
in the attacks and feats in combat, when the red target to the enemy is displayed,
press the enter key at the timing at which the target is smaller increases the damage
and in some of the feats " When "mash" is displayed, let's hit the Enter key repeatedly

· Symbol Action
Touching been chasing and entering the field of view of the enemy's battle start
to take a behind / is taken, to determine, but is to / be pre-emptive attack

------------------ ----------------------

Erotic content

· Young Samurai exposes Ji · Po & Pissing

· Promotes the blood circulation of the dick by muscle massage · Embraces in a

dream Erectile rubbing

· Kimono and loincloths are cut off

· Excuse · Masturbation from the Daimyo to the evil substitute

· Seduce the man by changing to a beautiful woman & Sex battle
>>
>>2557581
It's an RPG Maker MV thing, try this if you haven't already
https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
>>
>>2557594
· Arrival suddenly lucky with falling happening

· Naked males as seen in the freezing mountains Dreams in

Fundoshi, and after

relaxing in shakuhachi · hot springs after exercise · Observation

· Shi-Po short · Small wrestler of the village and Hami Tamada sumo

· Cursed Gashimuki Yorzuya as a toy

· Fighter's student Fighting handjob with

yourself

· Men who lost consciousness are freakly mischief & vaginal cum shot · Communicate a man lined with four crests in the Yone Mae

· buried in the wall Sexual naughty

ejaculation from practicing liberation and

bedridden in a man 's ass and Duskebe Ninomiyoshi Harlem' s technique

to choose PURE LOVE sex in an inn.

· Fighting leg stupid legs and tengu and humiliating gangbang

· Inhumori's trap lurking in the dungeon

· Tentacles releasing aphrodisiacs forcibly coalesced

· Several people also the man of sexual processing fall in tool nightmare

etc.

Average play time: 6 hours to

as a remedy, and talk to a secret location in the various places of the earth of the sword you can cheat item is for sale (easy mode)

to around When I talk to a young man with blue hair, I can transfer to the memory room and see the CG.

------------------------------------------
>>
>>2557594
I find "Seduce the man by changing to a beautiful woman & Sex battle" funny. You can turn your character into a woman in this game lol XD
>>
How do I translate this game? VNR isn't working with it.
>>
He's saying English version will be made
>>
Anyone have luck with this guide to translate? https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
>>
>>2557600
Ehh really? Then I'm gonna wait for the English version then XD won't need to ask my boss for a raise :3
>>
>>2557601
>>2557598
>>2557603
https://github.com/Artikash/NextHooker/releases

Try this text hooker!
It's similar to ITHVNR and works with MV
>>
>>2557604
Tried this, it seems pretty bad at getting rid of repetition. Everything comes out as AAABBBCCCDDD etc etc.
>>
>>2557623
using it too, it translates but repeats a lot and has errors :/
>>
Got it to hook. Works perfectly.

Follow this guide word for word: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

You will need these tools. Original links in the guide are broken, so I've uploaded the tools again here:

RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag79yikj8q811ox/RPGMakerMVGame%20Hook%20patcher.exe?dl=0

Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/amrq2t5dc8nkdbz/AADB5OCYYU-MC2dWQKPRZL3la?dl=0

You're going to use the Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1 method in the guide, because EnigmaVBUnpacker doesn't work with this game.
>>
>>2557626
Nice, thanks for the work and heads up.

Also, even if the game or CGs get shared, I hope that you all buy the English version if it gets released. Moritake's VNs/Games are really good and it would be great if they were more accessible without having to jump through hoops.
>>
>>2557600

Do you have the sourse of that?

If you're talking about the tweet that LoveLab approached to Moritake about the English translation, that tweet has been deleted for unknown reason.
>>
>>2557627
I actually bought almost all of his games,especially the earlier once. The games that I didn't bought was Maratopia, Onsen and the last game. Back then I was way to busy at school and at work that I didn't notice at that time that he already release those games. Luckily I bought the other rpg he made when they had this one day discount price thingie. Hopefully they will do that this year too.
>>
>>2557633

https://twitter.com/fore_st/status/1040497646899671040

Yeah. Where is the tweet about translation? Flipped though the entire comments and still no so called tweet.
>>
>>2557633
>If you're talking about the tweet that LoveLab approached to Moritake about the English translation, that tweet has been deleted for unknown reason.

The tweets from June? They're still available.
https://twitter.com/fore_st/status/1006656938942320646
https://twitter.com/merumeruchann/status/1008659997020995584

>>2557679
I think he's referring to the tweet above. Moritake liked it then went silent on an English version. But Meru has referenced still having secret/unannounced projects.
>>
>>2557594
"While some in this [game] there [are] scene[s] in which women [appear], [they] can be avoided by choice."

Those of you who have gynephobia, beware.
>>
https://twitter.com/fore_st/status/1040851713777795072
>>
im so happy this game will be translated to english
>>
This is surprisingly a good game. The combat is a mix of Final Fantasy 6 and Super Mario RPG. I feel like I must earn the right to see the naughty scenes, which I like. I'm 10 hours into the game and only unlocked 20% of the scenes.

The guys are hot as ever. Moritake has a knack for game creation, I think. His last game was my favorite of his works. Now this.
>>
I want this game pls
Translated or not translated
>>
we all want it, but we have to wait until someone shares it. If we're lucky someone will share soon, but all we can do is wait.
>>
>>2557796
>If we're lucky someone will share soon
I plan to share after a few months, I like what Moritake does so I'm letting him get sales first.

Also got the trial for Funa's 'DJ←D〜幼馴染の雄の顔〜' to share at some point. Had it for about a month now from Enty. I tend to wait about 2 months before uploading.
>>
>>2557797
Yeah, I really wanted to buy it to help the guy. I bought almost all his previous games, but I'm absurdly short on money, and I'm almost dying waiting for it to be shared.
also thanks for even considering sharing, many don't do that.
>>
>>2557793
Fuck yeah dude! His last game is my favorite work of his too, a lot of hot scenes and way more interactions
>>
>>2557713
I'm not really bothered by this at all XD after all my focus are on the men not the woman hahaha XD

Also tried playing the demo. Nc howt scenes by the way. At least there a interesting plot :3
>>
>but I'm absurdly short on money

>cries into decaf sugar-free soý latte, wipes tears away with iPhone
>>
>>2557797
You’re right moritake comes first
>>
>>2557815
was that supposed to be what, a joke?
>>
I’m busy this weekend but i’ll play this coming week and use the image extractor to get the CGs! I’ll see if I can do that so I can share (maybe 2-3 weeks after)
>>
I don't think it's a good idea.
If you get by sharing, English version will not be made again.
>>
>>2557826
>(maybe 2-3 weeks after)
Give it at least 2 months. Otherwise you risk cutting into his sales. If it bombs then he might stop producing new titles (or give up on RPG titles).
>>
>>2557798
It’s literally like $11 USD. You don’t have that much?
>>
>>2557915
It's 11 dollars. In my country, it's closer to 50 dollars due to convertions, so yes, I don't have that much.
>>
File: yellowred.png (3.95 MB, 1879x1439)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB PNG
Help me unlock this yellow and red crystal, please.
>>
>>2557821
I think that was about 100% accurate

Guys, share it or don't share it, your decision.
Just don't forget that you most likely want more games from this guy and sharing too soon will a 100% prevent that from happening.

You don't want to ruin this for all of us, do you?
>>
Mostly of his games were shared for a while, then deleted. It's something that happens, and it doesn't stop him from making more games
>>
>>2557951
How ignorant can you be? Of course it will stop him from making more games. Or even worse, go back to selling his games exclusively at conventions like he did at first with his very first game. Not to mention ruining an English translation that so many people here are looking forward to.

Be considerate and think about the potential consequences if you share too soon.
I'm sure you all want to be able to look forward to many more easy to buy games by him, right?
>>
What is the karma used for? I just got the reward for negative karma from the shrine maiden in the old capitol. It is an item from the destruction god, but I don't know how to use it.
>>
Wasn't there a program you can download that extracts CGs from RPGMaker games? I used it a while ago for another game but I can't remember the name of it.
>>
>>2557988
Will that work in rpgmaker mv?
>>
>>2557988
there is a online site. search for something to decrypt rpgmvp files and you'll find it.
>>
HOLY SHIT!!!! I just used this online tool to decrypt all of the game's CGs!!! (this only works for those who have the game file--let's not share the game file yet)
>http://petschko.org/tools/mv_decrypter/

Basically you upload the "System.json" file from the "www"->"data" folder, click on the tool's "Detect" button to find the decrypt code, and then you select all of the files in the "www"->"img"->"pictures" folder, then click on the "Decrypt button" and voila! You get all of the CGs.

However, all of the animation gifs will be cut down to frames, so to reconstruct the animated scenes you'll need to go to ezgif.com or something.
>>
>>2558010
I just decrypted the CGs and found the two I was missing (yellow and red crystals).

The first missing one, an NPC is masturbating.

The second missing one, the ninja is getting fucked by the samurai(!).

I still don't know how to unlock these in the game. Anyone help?
>>
>>2558062
I wish I can but I'm waiting 4 the new English version to buy the game. Sorry buddy
>>
>>2558062
>The first missing one, an NPC is masturbating.
I believe this is during the second dungeon. Instead of transforming into a women, transform into the Daimyo. Then you force the NPC to masturbate.

I'll need to double check the second one.
>>
>>2558084
>I believe this is during the second dungeon. Instead of transforming into a women, transform into the Daimyo. Then you force the NPC to masturbate.

Really still can't figure out how to unlock CG with the ninja and samurai pairing. The only times those two characters are together alone are in the Secret Cove, and the inn in one of the towns when you 69 with the monk. And then the tentacle trap in Hell but...you know what happens there.

The yellow crystal I am missing is a different NPC masturbating. Still haven't figured it out either.

And I still have no idea what the karma rewards are for. I was given an unusable item for having negative karma but no idea.
>>
Someone uploaded all the CGs to Sad Panda, so lolol at all the people bragging about having the goods.
>>
>>2557797
That's right! Though a few months is pretty long, It's only fair.
>>
Where do I download this
>>
>>2558152
People wont be sharing a download link for a couple of months. Moritake does good quality work and is liked, so we give him time to get his sales.

If you want to buy it then: https://moritake.booth.pm/items/1012635
>>
>>2558140
I think you need to always donate money at every shrine.
>>
>>2557713
Not exactly a new thing for Moritake's games anyway
>>
Card still doesn't work, anyone mind helping me figure out another way to pay for the game?
>>
>>2558227
If your card isn't working on Booth, it might be your bank. Try giving them a call.
>>
>>2558145
No one here is bragging, and a game is more than just the CG.
>>
anybody know what to do in the oasis part. like where it's glowing? I already pushed the boulder onto the karate guy, but idk what to do next.
>>
>>2558292
>anybody know what to do in the oasis part. like where it's glowing?

That spot is where the fighter took a cum dump. That's all. Nothing else on that map.
>>
>I'm trying to figure out how, too. I'm replaying through the whole game again, not skipping the opening, opening all treasure chests, using the 0721 code for all the item shrines, and worshiping all statues and doing all events to get only positive karma. I will report back with results.

So, bad news… I just ran through the entire game again, opened all treasure chests, used the 0721 code for all shrines, worshiped for all positive karma and doing all events to receive positive karma. And nothing new. Yellow and red crystals are still a mystery.

Next step: I'm going to backtrack from the last boss in hell, all the way back to the very beginning of the game, talking to every NPC and interacting with every object along the way. Hopefully I will find some event that was missed. Will report back later.
>>
>>2558377
Good luck anon-san! Thanks for giving us some great significant information about the game! Can't wait to play this. Omg I think I'll buy the Japanese version as well, I just can't wait to play the game hahaha XD
>>
These crystals are just battle animations.
Use skills with heart icon during battle.
>>
Does anybody know what are the changes from v1.0 to v1.02 ?
>>
>>2558455
Version 1.02 is just fixing those bugs and forgotten addon that moritake forgot to include in the game in the first place. Just like those karma stones and the missing plot with the red and yellow crystals
>>
Can anyony provide savestates right before partner sex scenes happen?
That would be great <3
>>
File: crystal.png (3.94 MB, 1881x1431)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB PNG
>>2558396
>These crystals are just battle animations.
>Use skills with heart icon during battle.

Omg, I unlocked them.

It was as simple as using the spells with a heart icon in battle, just like anon said.
>>
>>2558485
but on wich battle ?
>>
>>2558568
>but on wich battle ?

Any battle. Each character has a "motivational" spell where they have sex with each other, and the CG animations plays when you use them. It's in the 3rd option on the battle menu. Look for the low cost spell with a heart icon.
>>
>>2558676
What level does it unlock for the warrior?
>>
>>2558676
Hold up, so the third row with the green mana?
>>
I'm seriously crying because something is not working for me. I've been on this for 10 hours and the same problem keeps happening. If any of you are kind enough please help me out
>>
Waiting for English version
>>
>>2558463
This please!!
I've started playing 2 days ago but only have 30% of CGs, would love for a save file!
>>
Hopefully to see some few pics of the new animation though, even uys not in gif just need to see what they look like, some sneak peek even how few pls XD
>>
Can someone share the game
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70687828

There's a sample animation on pixiv
>>
anyone got the yellow crystal at the top left?
>>
File: s32 aku.gif (2.54 MB, 800x600)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
I just made all CGs from the frames. Here is one.
>>
Thanks,
But please don't spoil until English ver
>>
can someone share the animations? specifically the one where the ninja is trapped thanks
>>
>>2559104

You can download the CGs on E-hentai and make a gif file by yourself. Many websites allow you to make a gif file easily.
>>
>>2557797
I hope you'll share it funa's game soon :D
>>
i can't find the cg's on E-hentai, is it removed ?
>>
>>2559236
It's still in exhentai (sad panda,) sign up an E-Hentai account and you would be able to access it.
>>
File: s28_ranko2.jpg (64 KB, 800x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>twink doesn't top aside the group orgy
damn
>>
Anyone has guides for this game pls especially cga with blie ninja
>>
>>2559518
Your game folder should have a text file called "攻略TIPS.txt". open it and use google translate, and you should be able to figure out how to beat this game and how to get most if not all CGs.
>>
File: s11 ninja trapd2.gif (2.34 MB, 800x600)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>
File: s17-1.gif (3.36 MB, 800x600)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB GIF
>>
File: s23-2.gif (1.68 MB, 800x600)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>
I've not played yet.
Please stop spoiling here.
>>
who was riding the ninja? the MC?
>>
The thing I liked about Moritake's 1st RPG was that the main character (blue haired hunk) was not a twink.

Please, enough twink main characters. And not just that, Moritake keeps portraying twinks as stereotypical nelly bottoms. In this game, the twink bottoms for everyone like a little slut and almost never tops.
>>
>>2559534
Then hide the thread?
>>
So the title "You can't fuck on an empty stomach" is relevant, right? You go on food quests or something?
>>
>>2559605

No, it's actually a quest to search for a secret medicine that can cure the twink's mentor's wound.
>>
>>2558463
i need that too, it's a shame but my pc is really bad right now and i cant play properly lol
i keep on getting "failure" or "bad" attacks at battles cause of lag ):
>>
Guyssss theres too much enemies on this game its driving me insane i need help plss
>>
>>2559637

Though it's not recommended, there's an online tool called "Save Editor Online" to let you edit your save file, you can change your stat, items, armors... et cetera. If you just want to experience the game plot, then you can give this tool a try.
>>
sooo who was riding the ninja??
>>
>>2559763
It also works for his previous RPG if you want to use it on that too.
>>
hey people, i have two cg crystals that are not glowing, it means that i don't have the full scene ?the one that is missing are the first yellow on the right when you get in, the theif scene, and the other is the another yellow one a bit above it it is with a guy with a painted face

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.