[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 108 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan will be temporarily down for maintenance from 7PM to 11PM EST.

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 4L_9gKjHY5k.jpg (223 KB, 1262x711)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
Discord:
https://discord.gg/jTmDUYy
Subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/campbuddy

Post links to resources as well as news about the game. Animations, with sound and possible dialogue are hard to come by, post if you have em.
>>
File: 4L_ML4LVAOJ.gif (1.06 MB, 509x720)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>
File: 4L_HoHAH8Be.webm (1.56 MB, 1920x1080)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>
File: 4L_9xfaSCA2.webm (2.7 MB, 1920x1080)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>
Can someone help rewrite this script for assembling the pictures together in something more portable
https://pastebin.com/3mjAeF2T
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!c0IGDIyS!ULa_kRG3erwEnKl5j_0hmw
>>
For anyone using v1.1, know that the opening video is rencoded very lossy. If you want the hw one, grab it from v1.0
>>
File: 4L_UGFYHCHO.webm (1.92 MB, 1920x1080)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB WEBM
Favorite scene
>>
what more is there to discuss in this game? The next dlc patch?
>>
Is there anyway to add (not replace) the old petreon rewards into the game?
>>
Nice, so it's finally done? Buying.
>>
File: Voting_Results_2018-11.jpg (1.37 MB, 3000x2000)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
- Naoto Hamasaki = 383 Votes
- Aiden Flynn = 242 Votes
- Yoshinori Nagira = 72 Votes
- Goro Nomoru = 72 Votes
>With this result , Naoto Hamasaki will be featured as a solo set alongside Aiden Flynn and Natsumi Hamasaki (carried over from last month's tie breaker). It seems like you guys really wanted to see Naoto so he will be the one featured in the 10 USD tier!
>>
>>2581719
Yah If we could improve this so we can include dialogue/ sound it would be like 2x hotter
>>
>>2581719
Done. Will be soon in kujikita Repack
>>
>>2581724
Or just download kujikita Repack. Actually... RenPy can't handle H.264 video, that is in v1.0
>>
>>2581719
Actually, your script isn't right and too lossy.
I'm using these parameters for encoding
ffmpeg -i "$name\%d.png" -c:v vp8 -b:v 5M -qmin 0 -qmax 20 -crf 5 -threads 4 -y -pix_fmt yuv420p -an -framerate 12.333 "$name.webm"

Your error in framerate is that game uses 81ms pauses which is 12.333 fps
>>
>>2581892
>solo set
just make him fuck aiden ffs
>>
>>2581714
>discord
>subreddit
>>
>>2581976
Advertising is against the rules...
>>
WHY SOLO WHEN BOTH OF THEM CAN FUCK EACH OTHER UGHHH
>>
>>2582028
can u imagine foreplaying in the kitchen with chocolate syrup
>>
>>2581892
why is this shota game pandering to bara enthusiasts?
>>
>>2582047
Because they are hotties as fuck?
If they prefer bara, Goro would win Aiden easily.
>>
>>2582009
not really advertising when they are both official stuff.. even mikkoukun said the discord was official anyway xD
>>
-sigh-
I wish baras would fuck the shotas
Like naoto or goro getting a double blowjob from eduard and lee
>>
Hi guys. Can I get the link to download v1.1 of this game?
>>
why do you guys need to make so many fucking threads?

it's bumping older threads down, stop doing it.
>>
>>2582257
http://pc.kujikita.com/Home/Camp%20Buddy%20v1.1%20Repack.torrent
http://pc.kujikita.com/Home/Camp%20Buddy%20v1.1%20Repack/
>>
do you guys have a link of the CGs that were only in patreon and not on the game?
>>
>>2581946
coward. just let him fuck NATSUMI
>>
Yes any Drive with CGs only?
>>
Oh Boi Mikkoukun with a animated tease
>>
>>2582167
well eduard flirted with naoto
lmao
that's hot
>>
>>2582335
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13LE6JDCjBw_OsdLMmy-eolamAPjjxNaw
Here you have everything: sprites, Patreon,..
>>
do you guys know when the apk will be released? and does someone know how to convert the PC game to an apk, asking for a friend lol
>>
>>2582406
apk release- unlike to be any time soon, it seams they are focusing in the fixing patches and the story expension patches first, then they will make the android version. as for convert pc games to apk i have no idea, but there might be an online converter for this kind of stuff, since there is converter online for everything
>>
>>2582356
he flirts with every character tho
>>
>>2582389
bless u
>>
can the taiga dlc be a relationship who takes turns who bottoms sighs
>>
>>2582408
It has to be compiled for android. There’s documentation on the Ren’Py website. Check that.
>>
File: img.jpg (737 KB, 1590x889)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
Since I've seen it nowhere here is a pic from Hiro's "Perfect Ending"
>>
>>2582498
You could click on the eye-icon before taking snapshot of that picture, just saying.
>>
>Thank you everyone for the 15k Follows! You are so awesome! Jirou and Connor are happy for the support as well!
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/7di0rglz435wo5i/extra.rar?dl=0
>>
anyone got a save of the cheating scenes from hiro/hunter's route?
>>
Have any of the recent patches made the diary game skippable?
>>
>>2582750
yes PLEASE
>>
I have too much coins that I don't think there is any use of it now
>>
>>2582475
well ok , thank you kind sir
>>
>>2582712
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=179749
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=179751
>>
>>2582750
For the love of god Mikkoukun (bc we know you lurk this thread), make this an option
>>
Blits Team Wade (Knox creator) made a twitter poll and will reveal a juicy surprise when it reaches 200 votes I think. https://twitter.com/BLitsWade/status/1068369519234637824
>>
>>2582895
the files don't exist

who the hell uses these shady download sites anyway
>>
Corbs poll to determine if you want the skip button at some point when doing foreplay. It's confirmed it will be available to skip the journal minigame. https://twitter.com/blitscorbs/status/1068546200029278209?s=21
>>
>>2583025
why would people not want to skip the sex scene if theyre willing to skip the foreplay minigame. It's easy as hell, and sometimes I want to skip the sex scene so I can actually get to the scenes I want faster (because this goddamn game don't have a gallery system)
>>
>>2583026
People want to go fast for example if they completed the route once but didn't get the perfect ending. Skipping the minigame also skips the scenes, which because at least one scene will be animated, it will reduce lag.
>>
>>2583030
I agree. idk why you just paraphrased my post but okay.
>>
https://picarto.tv/Mikkoukun mikko is streaming
>>
File: DtRa2mzVYAICHTi.jpg large.jpg (307 KB, 1600x1132)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
fully-drawn and rendered previews of these rewards in the coming days as mikko said
>>
>>2583056
>the nutcracker
>not taking the opportunity to make Natsumi Naoto's ballerina bitch
>>
>>2583048
What was he streaming?
>>
>>2583156
He was streaming drawing the holiday reward for natsumi
>>
I must say, the voice acting is somewhat good in a sense for Yoichi and Natsumi

Hiro has been my favorite since Ive been a fan of childhood friend to lover types but i cant help feeling some cocky and annoying vibe from him coming from his voice; heck, even hearing Yoichi felt less excruciating rather than him
>>
>>2583257

I have to say, I did Hiro's route first and his voice is pretty much ok for all the game (and excellent on the important scenes such as the confession, but he's kinda cringy when he ejaculates.

Anyway and unrelated, I'm in Hunter route now, and who is the real artist of this absolute masterpiece ? This drawing is incredible, is this Mikkoukun's work ? That's so beautful !!
>>
[spoiler] > Hiro being the reason that ((Keitaro)) is in Camp Buddy
> for the sole purpose of having the both of you spend time for the whole camp since he wants to make the most of out of it until they move away from his home
> so basically, if you chose other routes, youre basically fucking it up
> if you chose the others, this route would make you FEEL bad despite the bad writing [/spoiler]

I'm sorry to say, fags. [spoiler] Hiro [/spoiler] route is fucking canon despite the devs saying its not lol
>>
>>2583092
can you stop being such a goddamn weirdo

>>2583351
can you not post ever
>>
does anybody have the apk for bacchikoi expansion? I can only find Vietnamese for some reason
>>
Is there a 2.0 version of the game?
>>
>>2583351
Hiro route may be canon but long dick boy has the best route
Natsumi’s perfect ending is cuteness incarnate
>>
>>2583351

Sorry to break it to you but apparently, none of the route are "canon".
> Hiro is not that jealous in the other character's route (hell, he's supportive of KeitaroXNatsumi in Nat's route while he put a tantrum in his own route because they just eyefuck),
> Naoto doesn't appear in any other route,
> Yoichi's dog is barely mentionned in the other routes
> In Hunter's route, Keitaro falls sick BEFORE the beach episode and not after like in the other routes.

Each route is its own canon, if they were only one story, all the events would happen at the same time in all the routes.

Although I have to say Hiro is clearly the love of Keitaro's life, no debate.
>>
>>2583352
>goddamn weirdo
>literally a 2d cp thread
Wrong place to judge, hun
>>
>>2583389
Hiro is truly the route which this story will go
> But admit it, Natsume and Yoichi are tons better than him and we all dont give a fuck about Hunter either
>>
File: 20181202_222419.png (91 KB, 247x329)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>2583426
>>2583389
well, no shit, fags. Even the dev himself ships him so bad
>>
>>2583352
Go fuck yourself ok?
>>
>>2583426

Hunter, well, I'm very disturbed by the fact that the first sex scene (after the sport competition) between him and Keitaro is basically Keitaro abusing him.

I'm not even joking, Keitaro grab Hunter by the crotch and masturbate him in the shower almost without exchanging consent. And then they avoid each other the next two days because Hunter had friendly intentions toward Keitaro and the guy litteraly forced himself on him. And to have the perfect route, you have to apologize for being so rude to him the first time - "I'm sorry if I rushed things with you"

And the thing is that Hunter is so shy and so wimpy that the other sex scenes aren't much better and Keitaro is constantly asking him if everything is ok and if he likes that. And that's too bad because Hunter's voice actor is pretty good with the moaning (compared to Hiro at least), but the sex scenes lose a lot of arousing value due to the rape undertones.

Still, there are some cute moments (the whole drawing ordeal), but god do I feel bad forcing this innocent little snowball into sex like that.
>>
>>2583457
sorry to say but mikko has said many fucking times that there is no canon route at all get it right
>>
>>2583486
this is all typical adult vn shit tbqh
>>
>>2581714
>official camp buddy fan server
>official fan server
>>
>>2583486
>Rape
That's so hot, I hope this is the canon route
>>
>>2583495
would not really call it a fan server any more when all the BlitsGames staff is in it, even mikko is there or even some of the VA's are there as well so...
>>
>>2583494

Oh. That's my first vn so I wasn't used to this...

>>2583498

#metoo :^)
>>
Anybody got a Gdrive or mega version of v1. 1 download?
>>
>>2583588
If somebody could help me with distributing it I’ve got around 80gb of Camp Buddy Art/CG’s/Savefiles/Games and compressed versions of every folder/section. I’ve been thinking about setting up a torrent but if I uploaded it to a public ftp server it could be updated
>>
Reminder that if you do yoichi's route you're basically murdering his dog since it doesn't die off screen on the other routes
>>
>>2583605
since events happen out of order in other routes, who knows if the dog dies post camp buddy and yoichi never is the same person again?
>>
>>2583613

PC: https://mega.nz/#!fd9CxSAJ!RzCD06UUcWqPLY739C2l1h953G69wKnq5n6iafukFAI
MAC: https://mega.nz/#!ScNXmaJA!mUWsLcOsJRXskdDlg7bDZ6aI-LLQvnLnAkla11KS0SY
CG: https://mega.nz/#F!HUUXSArb!EmjxUi3GYvEXbVCWtSmTIw

don't waste your time with his spyware website
>>
>>2583666
Thanks for the links, though I'm having trouble opening the application. Do I need a certain program to run it on mac?
>>
>>2583605
spoiler but still.. no his dog still dies even i you don't do his route.. because. There is a scene that Yoichi comes to the cabin smelling bad and filled with mud there is even clues hinting about it on each route.
>>
>>2583719
I'll give renpy a shot, thanks~
>>
Can this threas die already game sucks desu
>>
>>2583723
godspeed desu
>>
So is no one picking Natsumi or Hunter? I see a hell of a lot of Yoichi and Hiro picks with play-throughs but hardly any of the other two (even a few Taiga). I prefer Yoichi's route, but I thought that was kind of weird.
>>
>>2583894
Taiga isn't available yet iirc. People just like Hiro and Yoichi the best. Especially Yoichi. Hiro's definitely my favorite though, despite the initial clingy-ness.

I finished Hiro's first and I'm almost done Yoichi's. Probably will do Natsumi next. Sort of lost interest in Yoichi's route because he's not really my type. He feels better as a sarcastic, platonic friend, imo, but maybe the ending will make me change my mind.
>>
>>2583898
his perfect ending is cute since he's affectionate

>>2583894
Currently doing Natsumi's route right now. Got up to the scene where he fucks you for the first time. So far I'm not really digging his route. His dialouge is weird and seems like we're turning him into a sex addict.
Personally don't care for Hunter and Hiro since they look too shota for me. Also don't like their personalities.
>>
>>2583486
wait you get to rape and abuse him? well that gives me a decent enough reason to go through his route. Can't stand him
>>
>>2583894
Thewonderingfox is playing through on hunters route. He is on youtube and posting about 15-20 minutes of gameplay a day.
>>
>>2583894

Natsumi was the first route I played and I can say I prefer him more than Yoichi desu. Idk, I'm not really diggin the tsundere cliche setup even though all 4 of em have cliche situations xD Plus this boi's dickk is long so its a plus for me
>>
>>2583719
this is a sharing website, not a place for you to get cash from desperate homos. fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>2584012
lmao you're one of those people that thinks this website has no mods.

the only reason you havent been banned is because theres no janitor in this board at all. if it werent for the fact that all the oldfags left, you should had been run out ages ago.

pretend to talk about nonexistent views all you want. no one is going to willingly use a link that forces you to go through ads, "because of drama".
>>
Anyone having trouble getting the Hunter x Natsumi scene?
>>
File: perfect scene.png (389 KB, 1008x548)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
I need Help with this PLSSSS ! :( Perfect sex with Hiro
>>
>>2584152
this reeks of being written by one of the retarded camp buddy twitter anons
>>
>>2584126
If you're doing from Natsumi route, you need to pick some positive choices for Hunter before day 8 while you still keep in Natsumi the most. Then from day 8 (before Natsumi swims) until the beach, keep selecting wrong choices for him, then when you arrive at the point, different choices will be shown, and you can select either of the two obvious that makes the scene trigger. I recommend following the videos of KuroTsubassa from youtube to select the same choices as him until day 8 just to be safe, then you save your game and start picking the wrong choices (part 1 to 14).
>>
Does anyone have the entire CG gallery ripped for download?
>>
Can someone help me with the mini gallery?

I miss, among other things, the last two points of Yoichi and the second and the third last point of Natsumi.
>>
>>2583666
Drive for cgs? Mega hates me
>>
Anyone knows how to get into the orgy scene?
>>
>>2584294
There isn’t one as far as I know
>>
Can i use a vn interpreter like Kirikiroid2 to play this on mobile?
>>
>>2584278
https://exhentai.org/g/1314235/6afd84a428/

>>
>>2584152
>pretending to be a puppetmaster

this is embarrassing
>>
>>2584358
>https://exhentai.org/g/1314235/6afd84a428/
rip no torrents or mega or drive. tyvm though
>>
Oh hey he got banned
>>
Natsumi will never be real.
>>
File: alexa.png (93 KB, 1080x720)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>2584477
This is so sad... Alexa play Despacito 2.

I just realized i hadn't even made a pastebin indexed version, welp, for people that missed it here you'll find the download links for the game (windows, mac, extracted cgs and old versions)

https://pastebin.com/raw/6r1Te0h5
>>
>>2582291
How do I get this second link to work? I downloaded everything, but I cannot get it to launch.
>>
I'm playing Yoichi's route and there are so many instances of Keitaro remarking that Yoichi's dick is big because he's so muscular and works out. Like... not that I expect Mikkoukun to know this, but holy shit dicks don't work that way?????????
>>
File: p18_natsumi_2.jpg (1.57 MB, 2480x3507)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
Preview
>>
He looks like Jack Frost
>>
Guys, can someone help me?
For some reason, the v1.1 is giving me a had time. On v1.0 the animated sex scenes was slow to go to another one, but was working.
Now on v1.1 the animated scenes are RLY slow and freazing. Someone has the same problem or have a ideia how to fiz this?
My PC is not that good... =/
>>
>>2584700
>My PC is not that good... =/
That's probably it, in the new game version those scenes are video files.
>>
>>2584546
Thank fuck
>>
I still can't get the Mac version to work. Even the new link on the pastern account. My unzip program keeps saying there is nothing in the file to unzip.
>>
>>2584729
The links are the same, only suggestion i can make is updating your unzip program or using a different one
>>
Jesus fucking Christ how long does it take to see some dick in this game ?
>>
>>2584743
Day 6 I think
>>
>>2584743
Day 6 for Keitaro's dick in the shower, just like the demo. Then from day 8 onwards, it varies from each route, because you get to see only certain characters naked other than the guy you are dating. There are some images of mini gallery that also can have nudity, but very few and they are choice exclusive, but remain unlocked even if you reload.
>>
So... do we ever get to see the side characters like Taiga, or especially Seto and Felix naked? Any secret/alternate endings or stuff like that? I'm only playing the Hunter route to start out atm cause he's best boy, but I want to plan out my next playthroughs
>>
This is my wonderful Husband, Hunter. Please say something nice about him!
>>
>>2584729
Try a different unzip program. I'm on Mac too and my main one gave the same error. Unarchiver worked.

If the program doesn't work after you unzip it, you may have to download renpy and run the game through it as a project. It's what i had to do.
>>
>>2584787
stop speaking like a bitch boy
>>
>>2584787
blondes are top choice desu
>>
>>2584780
There's a flashback scene which is from all routes, because it's part of the game story, where you see Seto naked. During Hunter route, if you pick a certain choice (it happens at night time, around the day 20 or so), you can see him and Felix naked together. By playing Hiro route, you can get an image for the mini gallery of Seto getting naked by accident (for mini spoiler reference, it is by choice after Keitaro and Hiro win their first badge at the beach and you select what to do next, and 3 out of the 4 choices will have nude moments). Taiga's naked sprite can be seen in the secret room, while I don't know if there is a way to see in-game before his route is added, Eduard and Lee have none but should be added together when Taiga route is out. I'm only missing playing Yoichi route now to know if any other nude scene for minor characters can happen.
>>
Oh damn, I just realized, each boy is representative of a different season.
Natsumi = Natsu (Summer in Japanese) = blue, swimming, etc.
Hunter = Hunter _Spring_field
Yoichi Yukimura = Yuki (Snow in Japanese)
Hiro Akiba = Aki (Autumn in Japanese)

Plus their character themes are Summer Beetle, Spring Bunny, Winter Wolf, and Autumn Raccoon. :O
>>
>>2584212
You can also watch the scene on pornhub, but damn I want to unlock it so bad...
>>
>>2584839
>>
>>2584790
it says that the content cannot be extracted with The Unarchiver for me
>>
>>2584787
Nice butt. Also the only route that has a ball-licking scene, which was so damn hot.
>>
>>2584212
Daamn just saw the Natsumi x Hunter scene, so fucking hot. I tried unlocking it a couple times but no luck, oh well.
>>
>>2584787
>blondest
>cutest
>best butt out of all of them
Literal perfection.
>>
Is there some list of all the secret or non-Keitaro scenes and ways to unlock them?
>>
Did the hq november rewards get leaked btw? Can't find them anywhere hq.
>>
>>2584801
Do you know exactly how to get that Seto and Felix scene? So far no cigar (dicks)
>>
>>2585219

Hunters Route

Day 16 NOT: Let´s take a nap on the hammock!
Day 20 Let´s go for a walk!
>>
I can't get the Hunter/Natsumi scene no matter how hard I try. I hope someone posts a guide for us retards soon.
>>
File: natss.png (636 KB, 717x718)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Save files for Natsumi's scenes & crack scenes.
https://mega.nz/#!ILg1mKqB!I8eOWqXHL9q5vMZlB5xXcS4262SdPaq7WYaWCOLFMH8
https://mega.nz/#!8a5xyC7R!-oRKpg-EQlQ1aQa_JCVLGXoRPJOwUtKdB2SojqzbLMA
remove (suggesting a backup) your corresponding savefile from user\appdata(hidden file)\roaming\renpy\camp buddy\ and from the games own folder camp buddy\game\saves (it might work if you just remove it from just either of them, but w/e) and add in the save file from the rar.
>>
File: 20181209_234726.png (314 KB, 713x1052)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
who is the nigger whos been searching this shit on fucking pornhub
>>
Can someone send a valid link to discord?
>>
>>2585428
here you go https://discord.gg/hh2xDTV
>>
>>2585337
His comes up a lot earlier than Hiro's does so it's harder. You can't have a perfect score in the base days. You need less than 0 points when the scene would come up but you can only lose up to 16 when his path actually starts.

You need to have no more than 16 points for Hunter in the base days while also having him as the highest point during that time.
>>
>>2585337

Found Something, sorry for the bad formatting

So, Keitaro! What do you want to do now? I want to try all the food.
Geez, torch-head! I just want to take a look! It’s kinda rude.
Hmm… What should we bring? Food always comes first!
What do you feel right now, Keitaro? I wonder what made them dislike me so much.
(They’re blaming each other! I should say something!? It's no big deal. No one got hurt, right?
Oh! U-Uhh… Use a compass and a map to find the way back?
And there we go! A perfect campfire!
(For some reason… I think Hiro is being jealous. What should I say to him?) You're my one and only best friend!
(Hunter is having trouble setting up our tent…) It's easier to do with a friend.
Just take the damn bag already! That's really thoughtful of you!
None of you have to worry about this. Seems like you're hiding something from us.
I should write about… My first encounter with my new friends!
I’m five badges away from completing the collection book. You must've worked so hard for it!
Oh, no. They’re arguing again… I should say something… Yoichi doesn't need it. It's just optional anyway.
A-Anyway, I wanted to talk to you… I mean, if you’re not too busy… I've been longing to talk with you too!
Keitaro! Please tell Yoichi to give back my clothes! Yoichi! Don't take Hiro's stuff!
Ummm… I want to… Help in cleaning the environment!
Tell me exactly… Why did you join this camp? I want to be the very best! Like no one ever was!
What part do you remember the most on that day? The marshmallows!
What about you, Keitaro? What kind of body do you prefer? Lean and firm.
I… I was thinking about… My journal.
>>
>>2585531
W-What was that…? It's just the wind.
I guess they're not here this morning... I should- Get breakfast.
Anyway, It’s really hot! I hope you don’t mind if I take my clothes off. The bathroom is right over there.
Thanks to Camp Buddy… I am becoming a better person each day!
I know, right? Why are we even here to begin with...? Maybe we should’ve picked a different summer camp, Keitaro! I want to spend the best summer here!
Our leader should be… Someone who communicates well!
While I was assigning roles, I noticed that everyone had their own strengths and weaknesses, but there was one person who looked like they really needed my help before we got started... We're doing this for each other!
We'll have a group hug!
Scold Hiro
What do you mean?
I can't do that!
So what if I'm jealous?
Surprise butt-grab!
He's probably feeling tired.
Why are you sulking here?
Do everything possible NOT to get turned on. Anything from biting and pinching. As with my other guide, crotch biting is universally disliked!
I think I want to rest for a little while.
That's nonsense!
I have something else in mind.
I wonder what the other scouts are up to?
I don't know what you're talking about.
This is against the rules.
Restrain Hiro.
Do nothing.
Just don't do it again.
You kinda look like a girl with it.
It's nothing.
You're right.
I wasn't listening.
The sound of him, fapping.
He slept naked with Scoutmaster Yoshi.
Bro-Aiden found a bag.
It's for the best.
Stop acting like a child!
It's not really your fault.
Are you saying we should…
Congratulations. You have unlocked part of the alternate gallery in the hidden crack!
>>
Just wanted to thank everyone for the help with the Mac version. Using unarchiver and then running the game through renpy finally got it to work for me.
>>
>>2585416
lmfao my country's trending search is "camp buddy natsumi"
>>
>>2584002
Lol that was hot.
>>
>>2583898
Im doing Hiro's last but that's all I've heard people discussing. I finished Yoichi and Natsumi and still love Yoichi the most although Natsumi was nice as well (I thought they would make him a nice sadist but I guess that's too much). Hopefully Hunter won't be bad.
>>
>>2584673
Just take it that he already had it before the muscles. But it's better than giving it to Hunter and Hiro to waste it.
>>
File: DuOm_DjV4AchDON.jpg (343 KB, 2048x1448)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>
File: p18_aiden_merged.png (2 MB, 1600x1131)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>
>>2586058
Hunter's was actually my favorite. Didn't expect it, but it was cute.
>>
>>2586185
Will threre be the no-clothes and no-stuffs version like other solo rewards? Just wondering.
>>
>>2584673
its porn logic
>>
I'm on my first run and doing Natsumi's route, but I'm stuck on the foreplay minigame. It lets me do three actions and then locks me out of doing anything else, I'm just stuck on the screen unable to click on anything. Reloading my save just results in the same problem. Is there a workaround for this?
>>
>>2586415
The solution is to read the upper banner…
>>
>>2586415
If it says "Turn each other on" you have to click on their dicks and give them erections before continuing.
>>
>>2585361

where did you get that cg? is that even on the game?
>>
File: Capture.png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>2586444
It's not a CG, it's a mini gallery image you unlock on Hunter's route.
>>
oh my New update is coming soon
new save/load screen >> https://twitter.com/blitscorbs/status/1073351023337631744
new Character Profiles below >>>https://twitter.com/jey9262/status/1073351032648945666
may even have some bug fixes who knows HYPE tho xD
>>
does anyone actually like naoto's personality or are his fans just thirsty sluts
>>
>>2585303
Damn I can't seem to get that one to appear no matter what... It's a shame, Felix and Seto are probably my favorite of the non-main guys
>>
Does anyone know when Taiga's route and the Yoshinori DLC are expected to be released? I'm kinda new here so I'm sorry if I've overlooked somewhere this was already mentioned.
>>
So I'm playing v1.1 and there wasn't a scene with Yoichi that I've seen where you jack him off in the woods, is it not shown because thats version 2.0? Or do you get to see that later?
>>
YURI IS THE BEST CHARACTER Y'ALL
>>
>>2586455
naoto desu is just some annoying boytoy who thinks he's worth shit
>>
File: DuTlSwiUYAA_XvM.jpg (108 KB, 880x945)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Hmm where is this in the game?
>>
>>2586491

- Let's go play some games!
- It's alright.
- All we need is to rely on our instincts!
If it's a fight they want, then it's a fight they'll get.
-
- It's no big deal. No one got hurt, right?
- Mark my tracks to avoid going in circles
-
-
-
-
- That's really thoughtful of you!
- Yeah, let’s not make such a big deal of it.
- Anything that comes into my head!
- Yoichi doesn't need it. It's just optional anyway. / The scoutmaster needs to pay attention to Yoichi's effort as well.
-
-
- Explore the woods!
-
- To get laid!
- The marshmallows!
- Thick and muscular.
- Sleep.
- It's just the wind.
- Go back to bed.
- Poke him.
- I want to touch it.
-
- I learned to understand other people better!
- You’re all like a family to me now!
-
- Someone who is physically strong!
- Let's work together like a family!
-A handjob.
- I don't want to do chores either.
- I want to make you cum.
>>
File: screenshot0001.png (449 KB, 515x515)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>2586482
>>
>>2586530
It should be quite obvious that it's a fanart. I wonder why most fans draw character's faces so differently.
>>
>>2586589
Where is this from?
>>
>>2586670

>>2585219
>>2585303
>>2586482
>>2586589
>>
>>2586672
Oh cool thanks.
>>
>>2586450
Please let there be an option to skip the journal minigame too
>>
>>2586716
There should be from the looks of it here>>2583025
>>
>>2586482
I think there might be a bug with the mini-gallery. There's some that aren't there even though I know I saw them in story and they just refuse to appear in the gallery.
>>
Lord seto is gay for felix sooo bad.
>>
File: naoto.jpg (142 KB, 990x990)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Bad edit but I want to see the reward so bad. It's 15th already.
>>
anyone have a guide to unlock all character 's scenes ? I have missed some scenes and i dont know how to unlock them.
>>
>>2586784
- By Ninten: >>2579385
- By (?): >>2581281
>>
Is Naoto coming out today?
>>
>>2586448
How do you access the mini gallery?
>>
>>2586989
Knock twice
>>
>>2586728
I just picked this up. Does the update button work for you guys? I get an error: "ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded".
>>
File: p17_hiro_0_preview.jpg (285 KB, 1000x1414)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
download link?
>>
>>2587000
>I just picked this up.
How does Naoto look?
>>
>>2587004
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13QaDv4jhF_VpUPTQecalzNGrCsIm1tUi
>>
>>2587015
I haven't done Natsumi's side yet.
>>
>>2582498
Is this one animated too?
>>
>>2587222
unfortunately no
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (3.19 MB, 2560x1440)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
This was the best scene in the game for me. But it definitely didn't put me in the mood for that sex scene immediately afterwards.
>>
>>2586815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpSOWfFtKJE
>>
Shouldn't the November rewards already have been sent? Mikko said on the 15th
>>
>>2587314
nope it was delay because of the hollidays i think it should be out ether to day to some other time
>>
File: n1.png (2.74 MB, 1600x2263)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
here is the last full preview of Naoto the Rewards will be sent later today! HYPE
>>
>>2587325

NaHOTo...
>>
>>2587325
It'd had been nice and hot if Naoto actually had a small dick. Like, Natsumi always describe him as a perfect man and all, so it'd be interesting if he had a little defect.
>>
File: DupF4DOV4AEns5C.jpg (332 KB, 1448x2048)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
Without hat.
>>
No.
Just no.
>>
>>2587344
What if he loves being bottom? Natsumi fucks Naoto would be a wonderful scene. Ops, I have such a weird taste.
>>
>>2587344
Wouldn't call that a defect, but yeah I agree that'd be a really cute choice on their part desu
>>
I hope they make more Yoichi Route I love to see their fun day and some romantic time
>>
>>2587494
I'd love to see more of Yoichi too
>>
>>2587422
A threesome with Natsumi and Naoto would be hot too, so many possibilities.
>>
>>2587422
>>2587515
I don't know if Mikkoukun would allow incest, but he may think about it if there are large demand for that.
>>
File: naoto.png (114 KB, 323x387)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Zael's Naoto reward teaser shown on discord before it's sent.
>>
So there's an apk file v1.1 for Android mobile. It was made by fans so I don't know if it contains virus or not:
https://mega.nz/#!YtcDSSya!VLLhjY8HtfcixWAiQ_K0JLZhM4U2L20x6E_EcZkid4E
>>
>>2587422
Yeah the slender Natsumi with his long dong and Naoto, the bigger and buffer brother with his tiny weenie
>>
>>2587522
i wish eduard was sucking his dick tho
>>
Have the rewards been sent yet?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.