[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1513419727928.jpg (496 KB, 880x672)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
Post your latest explicit works, make requests, get and make feedback, try not to kill each other.
Previous: >>2495998
>>
>>2585254

I guess I’ll start it off with a little request. I’m planning on starting the daily blog for my favorite OC back up any day now and I’d like for the first post to be rather saucy. I’d like to request a one-shot involving my blacksmith OC Chronus being double teamed by a duo of handsome built adventurers. (Sort I’d like in the image above. Chronus is on the right by the way.) Whether it’s payment for smithing work or just a random thing that happens is up to you. Go wild.

Chronus is a half-demon/half-dwarf and he resides in a medieval fantasy like world with dragons and monsters and all sorts of things. He’s a bit shy and can be a little too naive and daydreamy at times, but overall he has a pleasant and cheerful personality suiting someone in their late teens.

I could write it myself, but I’ve always wanted to see someone else have a go with him.
>>
>>2585254
>>2557309 #
>>2559741 #
>>2560098 #
>>2583177 #
>>2582591 #
>>2580289 #
>>2582841 (You) #
>>2580289 #

Requesting these prompts from the previous thread, need more greens in my diet (if you know what I mean ;3 )
>>
My request is for the web comic suicide boy. Lee Hooni getting fucked by the land ladies son. Can either be because they both want it. Or Hooni doing it for the rent money he's always late on
>>
From the last thread Sock topping Jonathan. The characters are from a short web animation called welcome to hell. Sock is the one with the hat.
>>
File: 1544374887632.jpg (156 KB, 699x992)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Requesting a hunky passed out coach getting taken advantage of by his students (if you're up for it, insteadit's a father and his sons.)
>>
File: IMG_20181130_162847.jpg (141 KB, 1159x1300)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Haven't had time to get anything new done, so I'll just post my latest work.

https://pastebin.com/HXYuyC5Y

Its about gay dudes in a greek-inspired fantasy setting. I plan to write a short sequel to this, any recommendations on kinks to focus on for it? The pairing would be Nalos and Orrin getting some one on one time.
>>
I want to request an alpha father taking care of his 17 y/o cumslut son. Whatever plot is fine, just, no non-con or scat/piss in it, otherwise it's cool (especially if the father creampies his son)
>>
File: Fates Fighter Amused.png (235 KB, 410x410)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
Requesting Nohrian Fighters having their way with any Hoshido character(s). Bonus if Corrin orders it.
>>
>>2585423
Would like to see this. Especially if it's him sucking dick for rent
>>
Thinking about writing a story in which someone discovers his footplay kink, maybe with some bondage and teasing/edging mixed in. The setting I'm leaning towards would probably be a D&D/general fantasy thing but some game canons might work too.

Any requests?
>>
Could someone write a fic for the soul eater fandom . A fic where Death the kid has a wicked crush on Crona walks in on him masturbating in the showers moaning kids name leading to shower sex
>>
>>2586008
An adventurer accidentally breaks a fancy vase at a mansion he was doing a body gaurdsman job at so the eleven lord of the house demands he pay it off with his body
>>
File: 1542187657373.png (81 KB, 300x169)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>2586030
*elven. Autocorrect is an ass
>>
>>2586031
Dont forget guardsmen >>2586030
>>
>>2586008
Is it discovering giving or receiving foot play? Why not both? A knight has an monster like an orc or a goblin (depending on wh re you wanna go within the size kink aspect), tied up after deafening them in combat. They decide to gloat and step on them to degrade and notices that they are enjoying it and their captive is too (albeit reluctantly). How much it escalates into full dom/sub territory or if it’s a soft gentle teasing is up to you.
>>
>>2586322
*defeating god autocorrect is an asshole!
>>
>>2515123
Requesting this prompt from the previous thread, would prefer either marvel or dc characters but oc or other/indie ip’s are welcome
>>
>>2585254
Requesting variant on knight/dragon/princess dynamic with the dragon rescuing the knight from an evil princess. Bonus points if the dragon has a crush on the knight before the rescue mission because they (the knight) helped him out previously, as chivalry dictates. Double bonus points if the ages are metaphorically (since dragons are still older than most humans by default) reversed with the dragon being a Youngblooded hotshot and the knight an older, wiser, silver fox/daddy.
>>
>>2586691
Trying to picture it. A traditional dragon/wyvern or an anthro dragon/dragonborn?
>>
>>2586824
I prefer traditional dragon/wyvern but if you don’t feel comfortable writing that I’ll settle for antro/(anime)monster boy but please, not a “Dragonborn” al la Skyrim bc that’s just a human not even a dragon. DND Dragonborns are fantastic however, I’ll have that if that’s possible.
>>
File: 4L_h574Lk3V.png (412 KB, 528x528)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>2586905
Yea, D&D dragonborn, not the Skyrim kind. I wasn't sure if you wanted anything sexual between the dragon/dragonborn and the knight, a specific top, etc..

I really, really like the idea, but I was only hoping to hijack the idea for some world building (pic related) for time being
>>
I wrote this off of a request for "Two hunks merging into a two headed man involuntarily and get into it"

https://pastebin.com/CpkmbrLf
>>
>>2585305
Chronus looks CUTE! pls dont LEWD him
>>
>>2586945
Sexual content is definitely what I was aiming for but I’m ambivalent to who would top, like maybe the young hotshot wants to top but he’s inexperienced so the silver fox daddy type knight has to top from the bottom and lead him in what to do. Hijiacking prompts for world building purposes is a very noble endeavor. I’m curious to see what you’ll do to incorporate an evil princess to complete the role reversal of the knight/dragon/princess dynamic.
>>
>>2570290
>>2581974
i'm still only about half-finished, but it's turning out longer than I expected it to, so I figured i'd post my progress. more to come when I have time (hopefully soon).

...actually, it's pretty different from your request now that i look at it again, though. It's less "endeavor gets raped by nomus and hawks takes advantage" and more just "hawks is a deranged rapist." sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations.

https://pastebin.com/0VVs5jQb
>>
>>2587208
I way overthought the story, so I'll probably write it too. I have the plot outline almost finished
>>
File: kenadon.png (774 KB, 900x725)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
Requesting Ken and Adon from Street Fighter on a cruise ship hosting a fighting tournament, and arrogant Adon barging into Ken's room trying to get frisky with him, but Ken overpowers him and takes advantage of the Muay Thai King, from manhandling to fucking. If Adon likes it or not I'll leave it up to you.
>>
>>2587942
Ganbatte Yo! Do your best!
>>
https://archiveofourown.org/works/16792390
If anyone likes Aegir from housamo, give it a read. It’s super self-indulgent and I wrote it in like an hour and I haven’t made any edits; you’ve been warned—
>>
top horny kirishima taking advantage of bakugou's feelings for him

aka bakugou becomes kirishima's cumdump
>>
File: cammp budy.png (231 KB, 518x237)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
Could someone write a Camp Buddy fanfic? It has so many hot male characters! I would love to see a story with Naoto and Aiden, but I accept any character
>>
>>2588544
I might try something with aiden and yoshinori so..
>>
>>2588561

yes please
>>
>>2585429
I love this animation
>>
File: 15 - 1.png (253 KB, 530x297)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>2588718
Me too it's why I made my request
>>
>>2588299
I always saw Bakugo as a bottom for reasons similar to Kirishimas obsession with manliness. Bakugo sees it as a feet of strength being able to not only take but enjoy being rammed by cock. But that's just my opinion. I see him as a huge cock slut
>>
>>2587942
Please Give me for Christmas your sweet Dragonborn story dude! *w*
>>
>>2588844
I'm supposed to get my AO3 account tomorrow sometime, but the the best I can do is maybe their first meeting...there's way too much plot :(
>>
>>2588862
Absolutely yes! Slow burn is good too, no need to rush. I’m starved for this kind of content that appeal specifically to my weird tastes so I’ll happily be obliged to any bits you post. Happy Christmas to me! Praise crystal dragon Jesus lol.
>>
Moving my stuff to AO3 finally. Here's the start of what will be an ongoing story of a D&D character's open door policy at an inn
https://archiveofourown.org/works/17163020
>>
>>2589416
Are you >>2588862
Or are you a different write anon? Your stuff’s good either way, keep up the great work!
>>
>>2589445
Yep, I'm >>2588862, and now I'm trying to piece together the notes from dragon/knight story into something postable
>>
>>2589456
Ganbatte Yo! I believe in the me that believes in you lol
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
So can anyone write a fic for these two. Sock doesn't even have to top. There's just a severe lack of smut for this fandom.
>>
>>2585429
>>2588785
>>2589561
Epic
>>
>>2589457
https://archiveofourown.org/works/17186060
My full notes aren't in there, but it's at least proof I'm working on it
>>
>>2589725
Oh baby I’m so on board with this thank you!
>>
>>2587081
Uh... I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Chronus was developed as the main character of a lewd story (and art) blog. Heh Though that pic I used is a bit cuter than most.
>>
Anyone in this thread do story commissions?
>>
>>2589786
glad you like it! I'll publish the beginnings of a chapter 2 today. I guess check back every now and again
>>
>>2590151
Awesome, looking forward to it!
>>
File: 1524373002497.jpg (79 KB, 717x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2585305
I started typing some on my phone I could post in parts in the thread if you want. Pretty sure my writing is shit but it's a start.
>>
>>2590240
Also it's just going to be a quick one shot fuck basically
>>
>>2590243
I'm sure it will be fine. Feel free to post in parts or just in one complete link at the end.

Also, can't be worst than mine. Hehe
>>
>>2590243
Forgot to add. One-shot fucks are the best fucks.
>>
>>2585254

if there's any writefags out there willing to take a request, would love to read about Nightcrawler from X-men evolution getting (consensually) used/bullied by the Brotherhood
>>
>>2590255
Took up a few memos so it'll be a few parts. Will respond to this post for part one. And so on but I got my one shot done at least please feel free all to critique and comment
>>
>>2590369
Multi colored eyes flitted about the currently empty shop. Being a smiths apprentice although fulfilling can be rather boring at times like this. The half Demon Dwarf hybrid at times wondered what it would be like to go on adventures like the people that visit. He decided to sweep up seeing as how there wasn't much else to do. However as he worked his mind drifted off thoughts of the young man who came by a week ago who according to his master was flirting with him. He didn't believe him but the idea did make him blush. He'd never admit it but the idea of being with one of those brave men gave him a warm pleasant burning deep in the pit of his stomach that spreads through out his entire body.
Lost in fantasy he didn't here the doors bell as it opened.
Two men a tall human fighter with hair black as pitch and ice blue eyes clad in heavy chainmail armour with a sword on his back and an Eleven wizard with blond hair and emerald green eyes dressed in flowing red robes carrying an oak staff shared a look watching Chronus stand there leaning against a table broom in hand eyes closed with an obvious smile on his face with an even more obvious bulge tenting the boys shorts. The elf grinned wide and mouthed the words watch this and with a flick of his wrist the boys belt undone itself and floated silently to the floor. Next a little magic to undo the boys braid letting dark almost purple hair fan out and fall free. He then moved to stand right behind him. The fighter held back a laugh at his friends antics completely on board.
Chronus' red and blue eyes sprang open with a yelp feeling a pair of arms wrap around him. "Cute thing, off in space" the elf crooned "what thoughts could have caused something like this?" The question punctuated by the man fondling his erection causing him to squeak as a jolt of pleasure shot through him. "please let go" he gasped "I could, or me and my friend here can help this" another squeeze fishing out an even more pronounced moan.
>>
>>2590372
"calm down" the words and actions had the teen absolutely red faced and achingly harder than he has ever been. The elfs tone and touch as he gazed at the large Adonis of a fighter turned him to absolute putty in their hands. "Yes please" he whispered earning lewd grins from the pair. The fighter bent down capturing Chronus' lipskissing him as the elfs hands deftly lowered the boys shorts and leggings taking them off immediately causing his erection to spring free and leave his lower half completely bare. The fighter pulled away leaving Chronus panting breath short his excitement obvious. "Bend over the table" the order was given topped off with a kiss to his pale neck and a gentle push. He practically flopped onto it ass presented to the two strangers. 'I'm going to be fucked over a table' he mentally shuddered. Well he was half right because the next thing he felt was the elves hands parting his pale cheeks and a tongue slide right up his crack. "What are yo- holy shit!" Chronus shouted as the elfs tongue invaded his ass slithering inside caressing the velvet walls.
>>
>>2590373
The fighter kicked off his heavy boots and began to strip giving Chronus a show as he spasmed and moaned while his hole is being stretched out. Chronus couldn't look away this man is huge from sturdy chest and arms to well defined legs and abs further more the man is only half hard and is at least seven inches in length and one and a half in width already. The elf stopped his minstrations and Chronus looked back to see the elf with a wave of his hands his clothes flew off of himself and actually hung itself on the coat rack by the door. Then as an afterthought he pointed at the door it's lock clicking shut. The man although not as buff has a very athletic figure and unlike his friend is already erect a full nine inches long and about as thick hard as his friend currently is. The elf returned and Chronus could feel the tip teasing his ring as he leaned forward chest against his back.
>>
>>2590374
"Tell me, is there anywhere more comfortable we can play? Although fucking you right here would be a thrill" the elf purred nipping at one of Chronus' pointed ears. "B-back r-room has a b-bed"he stuttered almost instinctively pushing his hips back to feel more pressure of the strangers cock head almost enter him. The fighter now himself is completely hard and Chronus wondered if he could even take him in anyway at all he's eleven inches long and two inches thick. Before any protests could be made however the boy was lifted and floated from the table the last of his clothes discarded like the wizards robes. He was only dropped from his levitating predicament when all three were in the back room.
>>
>>2590375
Deposited onto the bed the men followed one on each side of him. They caressed his body teasing dusty pink nipples trailing down to his modest length only giving a few small strokes doing nothing more than teasing him. "Hands and knees boy" the fighter ordered. Chronus obeyed quickly his excitement beating over any embarrassment long ago. The elf took his old spot behind him while the fighter got in front holding his cock parallel to Chronus' lips. The demon blooded dwarf opened his mouth immediately and took in the tip giving a gentle suck his tongue exploring every bit of flesh it could then moaned around the fighter as his companions erection found his rosebud only this time sinking right into his body to about half way. "Fuck! he's tight but has definitely done this before" the elf groaned he pulled out an inch then sank in again to the base this time. The fighter decided not to speak just wanting to get off already and put a hand in the boys hair and pushing it down to take more of his cock. Chronus got it and began to suck him off bobbing his head while sucking and licking his cheeks hollowing. He also raised a hand to stroke what his warm wet mouth couldn't reach. With that the elf began to rock his hips slowly getting into a rhythm savoring his tight heat. Hips gently clapping against his ass feeling so wonderfully filled as his mouth is used in tandem Chronus was a moaning mess his dick already leaking. The fighter sighed despite it being alright the boy just can't blow him the way he wants.
>>
>>2590376
He catches the others eyes he motioned with his thumb upwards then made a ring with one hand raised one then two fingers then put them trough the ring. The elf nodded but kept thrusting for a bit as the fighter pulled his length away from Chronus' eager lips. He was then hoisted the elf still buried in his ass as he was moved. "Wh-what are you do-doing?" He questioned breathilly. A Cheshire grin covered the fighters face as he lined himself up. "Something you'll like" was the only response and then he felt a stretch like no other as he was invaded again. A moan of pain and ecstasy rang out more full than he has ever been in his life his wails not stopping as the fighter pressed on until he was completely sheathed both lengths held snugly together in his tight cavern. Chronus felt he may tear, rip or even explode as such a concept has never even entered his mind to be able to have more than one man at once. The elf nodded and the two slowly began to move in tandem only pulling out the slightest bit and returning to being all the way inside so neither would slip out. Chronus feeling every bit of space taken the pressure crushing against his prostate had him spilling his seed heavily all over the fighters stomach and chest.
>>
>>2590378
Yet they didn't stop he was fucked through his orgasm smooshed between two masculine bodies their thrusting gaining speed causing his now over sensitive body into overdrive. His walls clamping down and fluttering around the girths inside his leaking cock erect again grated against hot sticky cum covered abs. He couldn't see his vision white with pleasure he could only hear his own pitchy moans and the slapping of skin as he's fucked forced to ride these two cocks.
>>
>>2590379
Finally it reached a fever pitch the pace absolutely rapid and the two adventurers came flooding his insides so heavily it spilled out and over the two lengths and soaking the sheets below triggering his second orgasm even stronger than the first his shot reaching both his and the fighters face.

Chronus must have blacked out because he woke up not only cleaned up but his clothes were on and the bed sheets were changed. He would have wrote it off as a dream if not for the soreness in his ass as well as the tray on the bedside table. On it was a glass of water a small vile of healing potion and a note.
He picked it up and read the fancy swirling handwriting
"Hey kid thank you so much for the great time I left you one of my best healing remedies drink that then the water and you should be well again in a few hours. We left Jaruks sword out front just needs a good sharpening and a look over we'll be back - Allister
Ps. Sucked you off when you were out needed the mana boost."
Chronus turned scarlet and put his face in his hands. The reality he just had a threesome with two men before even learning their names and that he had them both in him at once. However he can't be too upset he just had the best sex of his life and they are coming back 'maybe I can get one more go before they leave for good' he thought a dreamy grin on his face just like the one that got him here in the first place.

The end
>>
>>2590369
>>2590372
>>2590373
>>2590374
>>2590375
>>2590376
>>2590378
>>2590379
>>2590380

OR here again. That's some good shit Anon. It's so refreshing to read something someone else has written for a change. Thank you so fucking much.
>>
>>2590385
No problem man don't worry about it. I had fun writing it. Just hope you like it and it can work with what you need it for
>>
do people prefer pure third-person or knowing the thoughts of the main character?
>>
I’d love Sora spanking Riku (from Kingdom Hearts). Preferably against his will, but the act ends up turning him on and escalated to good ol’ hardcore sex. Bottom Riku is too rare!
>>
File: gorrcoop.jpg (390 KB, 991x750)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
So horny over this image I started making a small fic about it. Anyone think I should continue it?
----------
Gorrath's thickest tentacle pushed inside Coop just a bit more, making the gagged man squeak and clench his leg muscles. The small tentacle on top rooted against his perineum, trying to find entrance somewhere.
With the human under his control, Gorrath unsnapped the ball gag and pulled Coop's arm back, driving into him. Coop groaned loudly, tears pricking his eyes as he buried his face into the crook of Gorrath's elbow. "S-stop it!" He quietly stuttered into sinewy green skin.
The blonde was gasping from the intensity, his free hand weakly hanging onto the collar around his neck when the hand attached to the arm he was resting on grabbed his face,pushing his head enough so Coop can sideeye Gorrath who gave him a nasty smirk. The alien stuck a finger in the human's open mouth, grinning even more when Coop's tongue feebly tried to push it away. "You have no authority in your position, Eather. This is one battle I'm letting you escape from."
>>
>>2591130
I like it, you should definitely continue...where'd you find the image?
>>
>>2591389
Rule34, it's like the only good porn image of Coop in existence
>>
Just wanted to say hi. I’m an experienced writer that would love to get people’s rocks off. I write most soft-bdsm kinks but really enjoy monster fucking stuff and horror in general. My fills will be between 1k-5k words if I’m down for it and I’ll do it if it appeals to me, so I probably won’t do every request. Hope to hear back from some of you!
>>
File: Cl2N7u1WIAIlwdp.jpg (43 KB, 545x558)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2585429
>>2591751
Hey think you can work with these two? Sock doesn't have to top but it would be cool. Also considering that Sock is a demon that only Jonathan can see you could make some kinky shit happen like Sock getting naked in the middle of class doing a strip teases or even blowing him under his desk. All kinds of supernatural shinanigans can happen
>>
>>2591751
>>2591977
Or for the weird and horror ish side ma6be a scene of Jonathan fucking the spooky hole. Sock did offer him to stick something in it
>>
>>2591978
Yo is this dude legal? I don’t write underage stuff and he looks pretty young
>>
>>2591997
Not the requester, but the character is like 15.
>>
>>2592082
Huh thought he was older oh well
>>
>>2591751
I got one. A young knight is sent on a long fetch quest to the other side of the country only to encounter both people and monsters who fuck him. I think it would be good seeing a pure prudish knight slowly getting very okay with pleasures of the flesh. "See you in about two months after you go collect the kings new robe" "You can count on me " he leaves and only three days in the encounters begin. A few ideas. Common beast finds and assaults him. Stumbling on a witches home that uses plants to tie up our hero and have his way. Stuff stolen and having to suck and fuck an entire guild of thieves to get it back. River monster tentacle fucking him. And eventually just casually screwing people along the way because sex is a thing he actively wants now
>>
>>2592180
Whether he returns home is up to you
>>
File: 1456208106663.jpg (81 KB, 907x388)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Requesting a soul getting purify by a angel.
>>
File: MGSPW.png (334 KB, 360x854)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
I'd like to request something with two of these guys going through the jungle in a mission, with both of them getting shot out of nowhere with a dart that makes them lusty. The drug acts faster on one of them, who is showing effects (lusty thoughts, erection in suit) while still aware of the situation and wants to expunge the drug by touching his partner's cock, his body and by fucking him. After fighting back, the partner succumbs to the drug and lets himself be attacked by the lust-filled partner. All to the amusement of a ghillied up sniper in the distance, pleasuring himself as it all unfolds from the sight of his sniper scope.

To tell each other apart easier, you could call one of them Orca (serious, no bullshit soldier) and the other one Blue Bird (clumsy, inexperienced soldier). The drug acts faster on Orca.
>>
I write exactly one kind of porn. Markiplier ego porn. I'm not even ashamed even though I should be. Don't know if it's allowed here because it's fandom based/sort of based on real people? But if y'all want vaguely humanoid boys with dumb names fucking each others brains out, I'll post my AO3

pic related
>>
>>2588561

???
>>
I would really like a fic where nasu no yoichi from drifters gets with a bunch of the elves
>>
File: 1546860779163.png (54 KB, 782x428)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Requesting a gay version of this lotion monster TF concept.
>>
>>2585809
>any recommendations on kinks to focus on for it?
The answer to that should always be the ones you like best.
>>
>>2588048
>>2589416
>>2589725
Wait. I thought posting links to AO3 could get you banned?
>>
>>2598388
They lifted the ban a while back.
>>
>>2598426
Why had AO3 been banned?
>>
File: 1541806664470.jpg (145 KB, 850x1200)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Requesting some Gen VII Red and Green. Doesn't have to be fancy or elaborate.

>>2598833
Some retard kept spamming links across several boards.
>>
>>2598900
Red and /Blue/. I've been up too long, I forgot him and Green's names are switched in English but yeah nothing up too complicated, just arrogant rival boy taking care of mute boyfriend.
>>
>>2585254
A fic based on pic related where someone has an orgasm purely through hypnotic suggestions/ no touch, hands-free. Doesn’t have to be characters in the pic just the general premise of using hypnotism to make someone cum without stimulation.
>>
>>2585312
what were they? posts are deleted but green makes me think orcs, which i like.
>>
A story for this, please
>>
>>2599676
a few orc x human requests and an intricate cleric x goblin horde sympathy/empathy play. you can look up >>2495998 in an archive for its final post
>>
>>2599758
I remember the cleric one it went;
>Cleric gets bullied by his party
>gets separated from them
>gob's corner him
>cleric thinks he’s gonna be raped/murdered
>plot twist, the gobs are gentlemen and hate their bosses/can probably can tell how much the cleric was abused already
>gentlemanly sex occurs
>hey let’s team up and kill the brutes that torment us
>succeed and become a new party

At least that’s how I remember it.
>>
>>2599676
https://boards.fireden.net/y/thread/2495998/#2582392
>>
Is bestiality ok? I have a wip for Voltron with Keith and his wolf
>>
>>2599870
always write what you want to
>>
not exactly sure what i'm allowed to request, but maybe some omorashi with The Medic and The Spy from tf2?
>>
File: 1547989490573.png (355 KB, 818x1090)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
I'd like to request a little smutty story involving my rabbit boi, Ruiten. As a prince, and a usual power bottom, he likes to try and tease the guards into going along with his little sexual schemes. But perhaps a newly hired guard could decide to pound him into full submission due to his teasing ways.
>>
>>2599758
>>2599809
Requesting someone tackling this please
>>
>>2600174
Cool idea. So from the pic I can gather some details but what hair color and eyes you want him to have. The prince that is. Specific details you really want added? I could memo pad another story might take a bit though.
>>
File: Ruiten4.png (589 KB, 897x1203)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>2600471
Sorry for the lack of detail. Here's a better picture. His name is Ruiten and he has a but of a tendency to be a bit of a cocky bastard. He also has an almost Edward-Elric style 'short-person' complex where he doesn't like his height mentioned. He usually is actually quite pleasant to be around and actually has a good heart but can break into mischief at any time.
>>
>>2600532
Are his ears a part of his hair or are they physical ears?
>>
>>2600534
They're his actual ears. The only animal-like part on his body.
>>
>>2585254
Requesting something cute/romantic/sexy between a masculine Hockey player and a feminine Figure Skater. Like maybe they have a relationship that they're trying to keep secret.

Sorry for the tumblr art, it's all I could find.
>>
>>2600574
Just a quick question about your request. Do you want both of the characters to be highly famous professionals in the national or even global spotlight, or are you looking for something more localized? (college-level, or just local city level) Sorry, just an autistic question that will really affect the plot of the story.
>>
>>2600595
I guess professional-level. They don't need to be the greatest athletes of all time or anything, though.
>>
>>2600532
>>2600539
Okay I'll get started. Helps keep me in check when I have nothing for my own work. Also on the subject of details. Last name ? Name of the kingdom. Does he have a reputation? Do both the kitchen boys and maid staff either avoid or purposefully look for him ? I just like adding in the good stuff make a the characters more alive ya know ?
>>
>>2599676
>>2599813
Can someone go look and see if any of the prompts that weren’t filled in that thread got filled elsewhere
>>
>>2600907
I understand completely. His full name is Ruiten Diamantes, and in the AU this is for he is the prince of Dimondia. He's sort of the kingdom's crown jewel and is loved pretty much by everyone, citizens and palace staff alike. Nobody has much reason to avoid him, he just can be a mischievous little fucker.
>>
>>2600924
Started on it should be done eventually
>>
Can I just get a 100%/???% lust mob, i like bottom reigen but honestly have the freedom to do whatever? 100% lust can fuck everyone, one person. He can control vines (vine rape?), push his power into other people, he can take all the dicks, etc it's a good topic.
>any kink but scat, dubcon, dp, powerplay, rape literally everything is fantastic
>>
>>2599389
Second
>>
>>2601568
Read a one shot like that Shinsou used his quirk on Katsuki he asked him to. His final order was for Katsuki to cum. He did it right in his pants.
>>
>>2601598
Link please
>>
>>2601620
https://archiveofourown.org/works/16550201/chapters/38884979
>>
File: yautja.png (131 KB, 1118x480)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>2585254
Requesting something based loosely on this post.
>>
How much longer does this thread have? I'm my 3rd Memmo in on prince Ruiten and it's going to be a number of parts when I'm done. Don't want to fuck buddy out of his story
>>
>>2601779
It looks like it still has a while to go to me anon.
>>
>>2601779
You're fine, the last thread went on for 8 months
>>
>>2601661
Thanks
>>
>>2596783

While that is a good idea, I'd be more passionate about things i enjoy, not everyone wants the same things I do.

its good to gauge what a general community wants to see.
>>
>>2602175
No problem man
>>
>>2592180
Elven or human knight?
>>
>>2590284
My x-men knowledge isn’t good enough to write this, but seconding!

Come on and give me an education ;)
>>
>>2591751
How about Dwight biting his nails while getting fucked?
>>
>>2602291
Elf human half elf dealers choice. Just no dwarves orcs or halflings things that can actually be attractive
>>
>>2602791
Preferably human I think that would work best. But elf if you want the protagonist to be more effeminate. I envisioned a slim but built knight beautiful but obviously a man
>>
>>2601779
Alright get ready this gunna be a whole bunch of parts that's going to be a bitch to edit as I copy and paste
>>
>>2602844
Part 1
The sun rose high over the land the kingdom of Dimondia illuminated a pale gold by the early morning light. Ruiten Diamantes, the prince of Dimondia blinked away the sleep from his shining green eyes a soft smile playing at his lips as he notices the stable boy shuffling out of his room quietly. He remembers that he has something important to do today but can't exactly remember. He knows it's not his studies or more princely training because that was his schedule yesterday and the day before. You would think as an academic he would have a better grasp on his own schedule but the servants always direct him on that so he doesn't really worry because they handle it. One of his long ears twitched hearing two familiar sets of foot steps . Two maids came in after a brief knock and wordlessly set to work. Using a cloth to do a quick wipe down of his body, brushing through his mixed hair the purple and blond locks smoothed out. Then given his clothes for the day his black and gold vest over a white button up black pants with gold pinstripe black boots and gloves topped off with what he affectionately dubbed my prince robe. Black in color held up with a blue gem in the front. The clothes clued him in on what he's doing today the outfit although regal is very flexible for movement. Sword training, he remembers now. That and he's meeting a fresh batch of knights today. Dressed now he moves to the other side of his room and grabs a practice sword from the wall and it's sheath and starts heading for his door. "Prince Ruiten, your father also said you should eat more than just something sweet this morning" a maid spoke. He sighed but nodded and headed for the kitchen. Once there he grabbed a tart then an apple and quickly ate it all just as the head chef walked in a young man with light brown hair standing tall bit slim. His father did say eat more than just something sweet. He sauntered right up to him and palmed him through his pants.
>>
>>2602845
Part 2
"Good morning chef Leska I feel in the mood for something salty, care to sit down and help me?" He purred still rubbing the mans bulge. The man lowered his pants exposing himself and sat on a nearby stool. "Anything for the prince" was the response given. Ruiten dropped to his knees and put a hand around the base of the shaft admiring how hard it is and how it looked. He licked a stripe from the base of his balls to his tip rolled his tongue around the head before engulfing the whole thing at once sucking hard. Leska will never get used to this no matter how many times Ruiten does it. How that usually innocent face looks so lewd tasting his every inch emerald eyes darkening with lust dual toned ears bouncing with each bob of his head ears that only belong to royals tickling his chest. As he serviced the chef a hand came up to massage his balls and it was the end before it really began. Leska blew his load right into the royal boys velvet mouth his vision white with pleasure a gulp reached his ears and then Ruiten wordlessly waved and stalked off to face the day while the man stays exposed and boneless.
>>
>>2602848
Part 3
He reached the barracks without further incident walking in head held high. He learned early that confidence is everything when dealing with the royal knights if he wants to be taken seriously.
General Grier already had all the fresh knights lined up and ready to begin and be addressed
The men whispered to one another taking in the sight of their prince obviously taking interest considering the only way they saw any image of any of the Diamantes family was pictures. So it's the first time they've ever been up close to royalty. "Gentlemen This is the prince. Ruiten Diamantes heir to the Dimondia throne. Also today he shall be the one to test your current worth!" Grier announced to the men. Earning more chatter and to Ruitens annoyance some laughter. So he stepped into the carved ring and drew his practice blade deciding not to humor them. The first to step up was still laughing blade lazily held. "Sorry my prince but small cute things like you shouldn't have to be here he chuckled.
>>
>>2602850
Part 4
Poor bastard didn't even get a chance to blink.
Ruiten darted forward sword raised connecting a solid hit knocking the man on his ass. If not for his protective helm Ruitens second swing would have caved his head. The prince had decided his second swing would be smacking him over the head with the flat of his sword. All the newbies gasped as the metallic sound rang out as the childlike prince leveled the man in practically two seconds. Silence filled the air Grier took it upon himself to drag the man out of the ring. The prince stood still sword still raised he gave a haughty grin next he said flatly earning their ire. The second to step up came in swinging however the strike was parried away disarming the man of his sword in the process and was promptly kicked in the chest. The fight was over. Ruitens second victory. The boy sighed "Grier, you said they were skilled" he whined. The jeers he received only made him smile wider. The trend continued fight after fight in Ruitens favor. "How about a wager?" He called out "The first man to last five minutes gets to warm my bed tonigh" Ruiten concluded dramatically. Murmurs filled the air again apparently a couple of the rumors about their prince may be true, the name Rui Rider being used in such rumors.
The last knight stepped forward a tall handsome man built with lean muscle. Ruiten observed the man's ice blue eyes staring him down through raven locks he felt slightly disappointed when he put on his helmet but figured it's for the best. Can't let himself be distracted by a pretty face when he has a match to fight. The two raised blades and the match began.
>>
>>2602852
Part 5
For once Ruiten actually had to use any real skill each swing every attack blocked and returned in full, thrilled with an actual challenge he let himself go full tilt. The men around them watch rapt as they danced around each other the song of clanging metal the music they moved to Ruitens blade thrust forward the first hit to connect the point ramming into the knights chest plate. He was about to carry through and end it but Grier had called out that five minutes have passed. The explosion of cheers was deafening it was the best fight these fresh recruits have ever seen. Grier himself felt impressed considering he had been teaching the prince since he was a child so seeing someone stand up to such training is almost unheard of.
"Congratulations sir knight, may I have the name my capable sparring partner" prince Ruiten spoke
The knight removed his helm "My name is Dominic your highness" he responded.
"Well Dominic be in my quarters by eight tonight let's see if your skills match to other activities doubtful as that may" be Ruiten commented before stalking off. Dominic now had a mission he's going to break that prince's pride.
>>
>>2602854
Part 6
Ruiten waltzed around his room arranging his bed wearing a much more revealing outfit. He kept the princely robe but other than that he only wore a pair of frilly white leggings and lacy white undergarments he had stolen from a maid, a prize he claimed after having her. Wearing nothing else, He had also earlier stretched himself and currently has a small metallic plug in his rear slathered in oil to keep him ready. He figures a quick couple rounds bouncing on the man's cock and he would be out for the night and Ruiten could go screw someone else afterwards.

Dominic walked with purpose. His goal to take the price down a peg. Dressed in a simple white shirt and brown trousers black boots thudding each step towards the prince's door. Three solid knocks to the heavy oak door he waited only a few moments when the door opened revealing Ruiten and his "outfit."
>>
>>2602855
Part 7
He could feel himself stir in his pants, the prince's slim body on display rose pink nipples highlighted by his pale skin Ruiten gave a smirk watching his reaction. Dominic was then lead into the room the door shut and locked. Dominic kicked off his boots and removed his shirt. Good physiche Ruiten mentally commented. The prince walked to him hips swaying each step a hand placed on his chest pushed him lightly but enough force to have him land on his ass onto the bed. Dominic watched curious on how the prince wants this to go. Skilled fingers opened the knights pants and swiftly tugged them down. Having opted out of wearing small clothes Ruiten saw the man's pride easily the largest he's seen and the man is only half hard. Eyes alight he gripped the man at his base and put the tip in his mouth he swallowed him to the base. Dominic groaned at the hot wet cavern engulfing his shaft, he could feel himself hardening as the prince bobbed his head. Ruiten had to pull back as the man got fully hard even he couldn't deep throat all of Dominics length he almost couldn't fit it in his mouth the girth making it incredibly fat.
>>
>>2602857
Part 8
Ruiten released the member with a pop. He looked up at him green eyes shining with lust. He stood and turned around his short robe not covering his lace covered ass. He bent over as he lowered the undergarments. Hairless ass with the silver plug in plain view the knights shallow gasp validation for his efforts. "Care to remove it" he purred looking over his shoulder. Dominic with a steady hand reached out grabbing the circular base and slowly pulled it out. He casually tossed it aside watching the prince's hole wink trying to clamp down around nothing. Rough hands gripped the prince's hips pulling him onto the knights lap. Dominic hoisted Ruiten so his tip was just below that sinful cavern of lust then pulled down as he thrusted upwards sheathing his entire cock in one motion spearing the rabbits prostate right off the bat. A loud mewl paired with a rough groan filled the air and Dominic immediately set to fucking him forcing the prince to bounce on his cock spearing his bundle of nerves every time. Ruitens vision started to blur his insides repeatedly being filled by rock hard flesh stretching him further than ever before. Dominic was almost as lost for the prince although tight his insides feel softer than velvet and so intensely warm it felt as if his member would melt. A few more thrusts and Dominic lifted him off throwing the prince further onto the bed. "What are you ? Oh fuck!" The prince cried out the knight re-entering him from behind strong hands pulling his hips forcing his round tight but to meet each drive forward. The change in position reached deeper and Ruiten could do nothing more than wail in ecstasy. He came hard cum splattering the dark purple bedspread below him. Dominic followed after the prince's walls milking him for everything. Ruiten barely registered the flood of hot seed rushing inside. His vision only just no longer being white as he was moved onto his back legs lifted to Dominics shoulders.
>>
>>2602859
Part 9
"Get ready I'm not stopping until I'm satisfied" was the only warning he got.
Ruiten was entered again and the pace fast and brutal just like the last time Dominic taking him completely. He reached a hand down gripping the rabbits modest length stroking it to the rapid pace of his precise spearings to the boys prostate. Ruiten Had lost all speach he could barely even get in a breath. Cumming over himself and fucked through it Dominic wasn't stopping he came a second time in this position before Dominic came again his cum absolutely flowing out around his cock pooling below them. This pattern continued with multiple positions his body thoroughly used and enjoyed. The poor rabbit had been finally given even more than he could handle.
He eventually woke up the sun creeping in through the curtains his body resting on the knights sturdy chest the man's rod still inside him as he slept. 'Well he is knighted, meaning he is counted as a noble, I might be able to keep him for good' Ruiten thought 'just hope my sister doesn't get mad when I tell her she's the one who's going to have to make the next heir to the throne, oh who am I kidding that's always how it was going to be' he mentally concluded. Snuggling back into Dominics chest. The prince has found his one true fuck.
The end
>>
>>2602861
Hope you like it
>>
Any BNHA writefags still here? Requesting Iida getting fucked by Todoroki (Iida as the bottom)

Bonus points if Todoroki gropes Iida's bara tiddies and Iida gets all hot and bothered by it.
>>
>>2602863
Wow WriteAnon, that was super good and in-depth. My favorite parts were the "breakfast" scene and I always love seeing someone take Ruiten down a peg. He is indeed a rather cocky bastard.

I was floored with how spot on his personality was. That was truly awesome! Thank you so much!
>>
>>2602888
Basically I just tried to make a regal Edward Elric with a rabbits sex drive. Also ideas came to me as I was writing considering I made royals the only ones with animal ears I wondered what the other kingdoms may have and how they would be like. "Ruiten, yes the wolf boy prince is cute but he's already engaged... to a woman "
"Fuck just don't get caught we can't afford another dip in relations"
>>
>>2602861
>>2602859
>>2602857
>>2602855
>>2602854
>>2602852
>>2602850
>>2602848
>>2602845
>>2602844
Use a paste hosting service like PiratePad or Pastebin when posting large pieces of text.
>>
>>2602997
Is there a character limit on paste bin ? I max out my memo pad when I write all this. This 9 part post took up almost 3 full memos
>>
>>2603054
The limit for free pastes is 512kb. For reference, the full story was ~12.5kb
>>
>>2603078
So my stories will fit then ? Good
>>
Might be a bit too much for /y/, but could anyone write a story where Goliath has been using an enchanted loincloth to hide his natrual hyper cock and balls? I like for either Lexington or Brooklyn to discover his secret.
>>
>>2594422
Is the sniper the one who shot the dart?
>>
>>2604497
If he didn't, that'd be a neat twist
>>
bumpu
>>
Would anybody be interested in reading the fantasy that I'm writing? It's about four bros (late teens) that are in love with each other. They're all adventurers in a JRPG world. It's kinda boring so far, but I get hard just thinking about it. It's called "Boys Will Be Boys" lmao
>>
>>2606324
Why not? Post it
>>
File: 1527726776245.jpg (129 KB, 569x1200)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>2606324
Might as well post a link to it. Are you looking for concrit or what? And don't post 3D, this is a 2D board.
>>
>>2606324
>>2606435
Naw, I just wrote it because I thought it would be hot. I never intended for anybody to see this. Keep in mind I'm only including the sexual part. After this, it gets really nerdy and dumb. Here goes: https://pastebin.com/34T3MPmr

And sorry about the picture, it looked drawn to me at first glance.
>>
>>2606596
I intended to write an orgy in the campsite after this but lost my creative ~spark~
>>
File: 1524544372779.jpg (73 KB, 650x934)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2606596
It's not a bad start but it's also not much to go off of. I'd be interested in reading more if you finished a larger scene.
>>
>>2602873
currently writing cause i needed inspiration and i want to practice these characters. any other kinks you wanna see??
>>
File: 1542705316001.png (737 KB, 1280x1707)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
Anybody working on anything?
>>
File: 1533106514811.png (862 KB, 736x1095)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>2585809

I'm the person who wrote this.

Currently open for commissions if anyone is interested, looking for a bit of extra spending money to keep me going until I get paid again.

I can write NSFW/SFW, most genres, but my area of expertise is Fantasy and Sci-Fi writing, with or without smut.

Pretty open to most kinks, although I won't do hardcore stuff like Scat or Death or any other big memes like that.

I'm not sure what the rules are for self promoting, but you can DM me on Twitter @Artex_Writes if you are interested.
>>
>>2607891

Yes. I am working on a story to go with >>2599680

I might have it finished before I fall asleep.
>>
>>2608068

Writefag here. I'm not sure where to post my story. PiratePad and Pastebin both, do not look like my cup of tea. Are there any rules against posting it to a blog site?
>>
>>2608081
I don't think so. Just do this
websitename . .org, .com, .gvt
>>
>>2608087
Oh, THAT rule still exists. I'll find a way to make it happen and post it here before I cash out.
>>
>>2599680

I put a day's worth of work into writing the story. I hope you enjoy it.

I hope others enjoy it as well.

https://pastebin.com/Vn4c8WKm
>>
>>2608090
Oooooooooooof, that was hot. Thank you!
>>
>>2608126

Thanks for the feedback.

I look forward to contributing more material.
>>
>>2607891
started doing a serial based on >>2592180

so far I have the MC getting assaulted by a dire wolf and jotted down some details of him trading his body for supplies from a merchant. haven't figured out how he got robbed or by who
>>
>>2608246
No worries I trust you'll do good. I look forward to the finished product. My knight ideas are more suggestions you can get creative with the ideas given.
>>
>>2608332
first time I've done anything non-con, let alone beastial, so it's clumsy and pretty clichéd, but it's coming along
>>
>>2590149

I have not before, but I'm willing to give it my best.
>>
>>2590149

I'm responsible for the following story

>>2599680
>>2608090
>>
>>2585449

I'm starting to mentally formulate a story featuring this.

I'm going to need more photos, though. This one just doesn't hit the spot.
>>
>>2608594

>>2585449

I came across this piece of artwork and immediately thought about your request.

The subject preparing to take on four dicks at once, is too young, though.
>>
>>2608510
This is yaoi there's a lot of cliche in this. One of my ideas was taken from another story with a bunch of gay sex . The witches plants tieing up our adventurer and the witch having his way with him . So basically tentacle porn.
>>
>>2608602
I know what I'm about here
>>
>>2607891
Old West historical crime fiction serial feat. gay sex with hats on.
>>
>>2608602
I didn't mean clichés are bad or that I'm against them, just that I hadn't put as much of a unique spin on it (yet). Plus non-con isn't one of my things, so I'm not as versed in it
>>
>>2608716
Fair enough
>>
bump
>>
Would anyone be willing to write a fic for Danganronpa of Chihiro topping Mondo. Maybe a few of the other guys like Leon and Makoto?
>>
https://fetlife.com/users/7007398/posts/4900461

This is my stardew vally fic... I have tones of vampire and demons yaoi idea (real vampire ya know woth the death gor) see if you like what you see and dm me on fet maybe we can rp
>>
I got an idea I would like to see come to life. Two guys in the same gang run off together wanting a better life for themselves and to hide their relationship. Also set in 1950s . I see them opening some kind of mechanic shop together.
>>
>>2592180
>>2608246
>>2608332
bumping the thread by posting what I've got of the start: http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.f3BlDu6eiza/rev.4

Never used piratepad before, but I'm really into the possibility of using it to live write stuff
>>
>>2613019
That was great man. I enjoyed it and feel excited for the rest
>>
File: 20181230_203659.jpg (3.18 MB, 3024x4032)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
I write commission one shots for a really cheap price and are currently taking requests! If your interested you can find me on tumblr JetRed93 or on Twitter @haikyuutrashh11 and I am under the name Jet
Please feel free to message me
>>
File: 20181230_205049.jpg (3.49 MB, 3024x4032)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>2613145
>>
File: 20181230_210049.jpg (3.3 MB, 3024x4032)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>2613150
>>
Request: A human paladin and the party’s rouge (a goblin bc goblins are playable in 5e) don’t get along and bickering over nonsense (rouge calls him a overprotective when he’s literally the tank and paladin says gob is reckless and gets too close to danger even though he’s the primary Dps, absolute nonsense) party faces off against a lust demon and paly is succeeding his will saves hardcore bc he has advantage (no fap life challenge) and about to land the killing blow. But the demon pulls his trump card, using bs soul reading magic and reveals his unconscious true hearts desire by shapeshifting into his ultimate fantasy, the rouge as a housewife. Paladin takes massive psychic damage and almost dies from shock since this was something he didn’t even know he wanted. The wizard kill steals like a boss and now the paladin and rouge have to unpack what that means for them. (P.S. it ends in the rouge doing kinky housewive role play with the paladin after they resolve their emotional issues.
>>
File: 1546830826047-1.png (1.48 MB, 1800x2000)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>2585254
I'd like to request a bit of a story involving my pup Waffle. I don't expect anything long or extravagant, but I love reading things that Involve my characters. Perhaps he could be living on the streets as a stray and decides to please a nice, well hung gentleman for some food and shelter for the evening? It's just a basic prompt. Feel free to do whatever you would like with him as long as it's non-violent and he gets plowed.

He's a very excitable but occasionally shy boy. When he's around people he knows and is used to though, he can tend to be a bit outgoing and confident but usually ends up with his tail between his legs at the first sign of fear or uncertainty.
>>
Idea for a short fic. A man who just turned 19 (gotta love Canada) goes to a bar to see a punk show and ends up backstage with the vocalist screwing him over a table from behind. I'm thinking set some time around 83 85.
>>
>>2613363
Adorable dog boy. Hope someone fills this one for you!
>>
>>2613363
>>2614807
Yikes!
>>
>>2613363
>>2614807
>>2614810

Uh. OR here. To prevent unnecessary 'Yikes'ing, please refrain from saying anything about my request no matter how nice they may be unless it refers specifically to a fill/details about one. I totally get where the last commenter is coming from. It looks pretty same-faggy.
>>
The writethread is dead, long live the writethread!
>>
>>2615401
New thread? Also just started a random little horror story on my memo pad. Could probably add in some /y/ content to it make a thing.
>>
>>2615411
No, you actual retard.
>>
>>2615418
No to what exactly? The thread or the story,?
>>
I wouldn't say it's dead, just slowed a bit. personally I don't want to spam the thread with story updates
>>
Requesting old Snake being captured by an enemy soldier, but it turns out the soldier is a huge fan of Snake and is obsessed about him. He fucks Snake to show he really loves him.
>>
>>2615857
Yikes!
>>
>>2613019
>>2613095
here's the next two sections https://pad.riseup.net/p/r.de943e97ce50625420dd59bd74804539
piratepad's down for some reason
>>
/r/ing Ryu and Ken (Street Fighter) worshiping each other's feet. Other more vanilla sex acts are cool too.
>>
Beginning of a story.
https://pastebin.com/ftbH2Z5K
Let me know if you want to see more
>>
>>2614810
>>2615878

I'd like to request whoever keeps doing this shit getting gang-raped in an alley. These two requests aren't even mine but it pisses me off nevertheless.
>>
>>2616366
I can't decide. I'm torn being taking the request and joking that you shouldn't reward bad behavior like that
>>
>>2616508
I had the same idea basically. " The troll tale of anons ass rape. The end of all faggotry"
>>
>>2616515
Also all the men involved would be dressed like beloved mascots of all kinds. Iike Ronald McDonald grimace the hamburgler and the lucky charms leprechaun
>>
>>2616508
>>2616515
>>2616516

I like it all. Give them something to really say "Yikes!" about.
>>
Anybody working on stuff?
>>
>>2617747
Still doing Western shit but it's a longform story so it'll be a while before I post anything related to that. Got a oneshot I expect to finish within a week or two.
>>
>>2613331
Second
>>
>>2613331
Don’t see a lot of goblin x human consensual sex so I’m hoping someone picks it up. 3rd
>>
File: 1546974615461.jpg (71 KB, 600x894)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>2613331
Double bonus points if at one point it references “would you like your dinner, a bath, or me?”
>>
I got tired of the absolute absence of gay Shadowrun smut, so I wrote my own. Here's "Hired Muscle." I like these characters, so I'll probably do more in the same universe sometime soon.

https://pastebin.com/RMrr5g95
>Shadowrun setting, m troll x m elf, size difference, muscles, reluctance, oral, fingering, anal, prostate orgasm, creampie, kissing
>>
>>2622774
Pretty cool! Can you do this one if your willing write for other tabletop rpgs?
>>2613331
>>
>>2623063
hahah, thanks! that's a nifty prompt, i'll give it a go if i have the time.
>>
>>2623087
Thanks! Good luck with the prompt
>>
>>2623087
Ganbatte Yo!
>>
Who is familiar with JumpChain? I am interested in commissioning JumpDocs
>>
>>2613331
>>2621796
>>2623063
>>2623269
>>2624185

This is shaping up to be a bit more story-forward than I expected... but that just means it's a fun prompt. Here's a little sample to prove that I actually am working on it.
https://pastebin.com/j9s99Eqq
>>
>>2624387
I’m absolutely hollering this is so good so far! I’m liking the dynamic of the group even before we get to the big fight scene which is good.
>>
>>2624387
>“What if I want to be this overprotective, eh? What then?”
Pieter wants to protc his waifu
>>
>>2624387
Awww this is really charming!

Alternate universe me is rooting for a three-way
>>
>>2585254
I've had an idea of a generic hero/ knight, saving a princess from a witch/ wizard, only to find out that she's been irreversibly turned into a hunky dude.
After he's saved, he'd still want to reward the hero, who would be straight and very uncomfortable at first, but ease up later on.
>>
>>2624856
Have at it! I’m rooting for ya!
>>
>>2624387
>Rat-Rank spaced out as Irwaen flipped through more pages of his book. Pieter was sharpening his sword now, a long and thick length of hardened steel.
Boy he thirsty! Can’t wait to see how he reacts to seeing his housewife self (as envisioned by Pieter).
>>
>>2624869
Glad you like it! I'll try to get to actually writing, just wanted to see if anyone was interested.
>>
>>2625014
Good luck! Sounds like you’ Got a solid idea on what you want to write. Hope it turns out ok!
>>
>>2624387
Looks good, looking forward to seeing more
>>
>>2624387
Ganbatte Yo!
>>
File: 1532912537601.jpg (93 KB, 1200x990)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>2626345
Teef <3
>>
>>2626345
>>2626374
Same fag, I would appreciate it if you were to leave
>>
>>2626849
??? Literally not the same person who posted the teeth pic, all I did was respond to it because I like sharp scary monster teeth? Whomst?
>>
File: 1549175890815.jpg (466 KB, 1200x851)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>2626849
I don't talk like a fucking retard.
>>
Is there anything with good quality/genres (size difference and monster fucking, basically) similar to xax's Hell Game?
>>
>>2624387
>>2624649
>>2624670
>>2624694
>>2624939
>>2625184
>>2625594
and it's finally finished!
https://pastebin.com/aZb40szX
>m goblin x m human, story-heavy, corruption, inexperienced/first time, size difference, CMNM, kissing, oral, handjob, bukkake, cum-eating

>>2626849
>>2627005
shhh be nice
>>
>>2627279
OR here, thank you very much for this wonderful story!
>>
>>2627279
>https://pastebin.com/aZb40szX
This story is very hot. Why not post in ao3?
>>
>>2627341
Probably the same reason authors use pseudonyms on occasion. To write projects they want to but don't want it public knowledge they did.
>>
>>2627345
There's an anonymous posting function on AO3. The story is attached to your account but no one else can see that it's your story unless it's deanonymized.
Like this: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18494992

>>2627341
They might not have an account or want to use AO3.
>>
>>2627341
hadn't posted it there because I forgot ao3 existed lmao
that's a good idea, thanks
>>
File: 1539047492041.jpg (50 KB, 573x407)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
>>2628152

I mean, if this guy is a cop...

>>2608090
>>
Anyone willing to write some Green Lantern/DC stuff? If so, I'd love some Guy Gardner/Hal Jordan, with some rough fucking and maybe some arguing while they're doing it.

I also might take some Green Lantern prompts if I'm feeling it. No guarantees, and I won't do Hal/Barry and I probably won't do Guy/Kyle. But I'm open to other pairings and most kinks.
>>
File: 1557372581943.jpg (223 KB, 1200x1703)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
Here's an idea, about a bunch of punks all renting one big house together that all casually drink smoke and have sex with eachother. The guys all get along great and throw parties and shit. It would be cool to see something like that. Especially because I have been to punk house parties where the band rocks the basement and liquor and snortables are everywhere great kind people too. Fuck this request turned into a PSA on why the punk scene can be magic. Anyway hopefully someone picks this up.
>>
Frank aka The Punisher experimenting with his bisexuality with some newbie thug he captured.
>>
>>2592082
So I googled this for shits and giggles apparently Wester kept his age vague on purpose ranging it 15-20 years old. Saying he's at least a freshman in high school.
>>
File: 1535804757650.png (536 KB, 757x1100)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>
File: 1528365266453.jpg (169 KB, 1152x720)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
Requesting DBD prompts. Preferably really kinky. I'll write anything.
>>
File: 1535620327054.jpg (51 KB, 413x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>2630797
Shibari Yakuza?
>>
File: 151593.jpg (193 KB, 744x940)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>
>>2630971
Sauce?
>>
>>2631036
https://nhentai.net/g/175498/
One of those feminization things. Don't get why this guy feels the need to turn such pretty boys into hideous non-females.
>>
>>2631218
I read part of it, my main problem is it's always some fat gross fucker. I get some people self insert but this is just unattractive. Why is this such a common thing?
>>
>>2624856
how’s this prompt coming along?
>>
>>2624856
Read something similar but the prince was always male, the knight just thought it was the princess the dragon kidnapped. It's part of multiple gay sex stories that all over lap one way or another. Same world different couples and stories
>>
>>2631303
https://archiveofourown.org/series/309633
Part 1 is the story I mentioned.
Link is for all the stories.
>>
File: 1541475571907.jpg (184 KB, 686x1004)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
Is there anywhere anyone would recommend to take /y/ related commissions? I've been doing straight ones but it's boring as shit and I'd rather be slinging dick
>>
>>2632172
You could just link your plugs and see what you get. Not looking for a commission myself but someone might be. Good luck anon
>>
I'm too self-conscious about writing this kind of stuff. does anyone have tips about how to actually write the sexier parts of stories without making it cheesy?
>>
>>2632778
I guess look at how others write it, see what works what doesn't. Maybe borrow from your own experience think about how whatever it was felt and transfer it. Also practice, writing like other kinds of art take time
>>
File: 1529374133997.jpg (136 KB, 849x1200)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
>>2632778
start with a rough outline of how the sex is gonna go: who undresses first, who takes the initiative, what act follows what position, etc - and add details from there. it's easy to get bogged down in purple prose about "raw ecstasy" and shit like that.

but in general, lots of practice and lots of editing will help you get your writing to wherever you want it to be
>>
>>2632834
>>2633651
Cool, I think that was what I was doing so hopefully I'm on the right track. do you work backwards from the sex plot to how the characters get into it?
>>
>>2634389
I try to set it up first, see how the characters interact normally, what would push them into it. Like the other guy said edit often. You do have to think from two people's minds almost. But I do like to try and write the set up and foreplay before the sex scene. But whatever works for you best is how you should go about it. Maybe try writing it in order, talk foreplay sex, climax, outro. Then a separate piece out of order. Could be sex, talk, outro, climax, foreplay. Play with ideas
>>
>>2634393
Also before I forget to add this try the same scene from different perspectives. From the tops from the bottoms and from the outside. Just thoughts
>>
>>2634395
Out of curiosity do you normally end with third person omniscient or third person with insight into only one of the character's thoughts, or does it depend? I'm trying a story with both the top's/top and bottom's thoughts now but I usually go for the bottom's perspective
>>
>>2635095
I try for omniscient in that regard but usually end up more focused on the tops perspective because it's what I've experienced. I do try to write the bottoms perspective but it's more shaky as I only have what my partner's reactions were and what I've read and watched. Despite loving to write it's hard to find the words to describe my process. I usually intend to write a story one way but end up changing its tone despite keeping the original idea or a different way to reach the same outcome changing variables how characters feel and act on things. One story I'm working on was in a outside perspective but worked better with it in the main characters perspective. Just keep at it hopefully my ramblings here help
>>
File: 1530145182574.jpg (1.37 MB, 2756x1232)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Humor my curiosity: https://www.strawpoll.me/18138636/

>>2635195
Interesting. I'm an exclusive top IRL but I often find myself writing around a bottom perspective because I tend to find it more engaging from a reader's perspective, especially with certain kinks. Consider humiliation. If you're someone who's into getting humiliated, then you're imagining how you'd respond to those acts. If you're the one who prefers the humiliating, then you're imagining the response your actions will have. In my eyes, writing from the victim's perspective fulfills both parties' desires more fully. I think most porn, regardless of medium, focuses on bottoms for that reason. (Also I love cock-hungry bottoms and I want to write about them loving cock forever.)

Of course I say all that and I'm working on a top POV story now, but it works better for this story in particular.

>>2635095
I like third limited because of the tighter focus.
>>
>>2635215
Alright voted, let's see say by the end of this or maybe next thread the results
>>
>>2591751
Do you have any dbd stuff? Particularly Dwight with David?
>>
>>2635215
I realize I've been writing more switch in a way. I've been writing a smut series on my phone, half of it /y/ wouldn't want but I've been writing a story where Naegi Makoto fucks basically his entire class. And I realized that I write him as a switch if anything. Chihiro he would top and would take a more dominant role with girls like Maizono, Kyouko or Asahina (maybe Toko depending on how I feel the scene works and if I decide genocider gets a turn or not) but with a majority of the guys and other girls he takes a more bottom and submissive role. Same for a few characters. I like seeing the unassuming cute one fucking the more obvious choice for a top at times. Like I enjoy writing Armin being the one to fuck Eren. Or Saika fucking Hachiman. I flop between making Deku a total slut for cock and taking his dick and putting it in everyone. This has actually given me ideas on how I might want to continue and possibly change what I do with my writing
>>
>>2635215
Voted. fwiw the first top-perspective story I've tried to write has a quasi-satyromaniac bottom
>>
File: vaan.png (2.39 MB, 1915x1463)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
anyone have a Final Fantasy fic in the works?
>>
>>2636807
Awfully broad request there.
>>
File: 1546857695471.jpg (114 KB, 600x842)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
File: 1560223351794.png (1006 KB, 1786x1979)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
So. I have a D&D character who is a scrawny little submissive Tiefling boy named Malis. He has lived his life magically disguised as a human since he was born and doesn't even know what he truly is. He isn't very happy or jovial, kind of a grumpy guss, but loves causing and taking part in mischief. I was wondering if anyone would like to write a little scenario where he discovers a tavern with a popular gloryhole and decides to have some fun with both holes.
>>
File: 1551121958920.png (204 KB, 728x1033)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>
I like writing for myself sometimes since my fetish is rare to find.

I’m looking for ideas for a public nudity humiliation. Can you give me ideas?

>Victim
Ex: Jock, Teacher, Coach, etc.
>Victim’s background and behavior
(I prefer men with superiority)
>Place
Ex: Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Hotel.
>Nudity Cause
Ex: Dissolving clothes, Tight Clothes, Clothes snagged by (), Clothes stolen, Blackmail, Hypnosis, Towel/Robe blown by the wind, etc.
>Predicament (Optional)
Ex: Caught by everyone, Caught by some, Recorded for later use, Got away unnoticed, etc.

You can also put anything else you’d like me to add. I’m ESL so I’ll take some time to post the story because I’ll have to double check my grammar
>>
File: 1555162940786.jpg (170 KB, 711x1004)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Well fuck, I guess somebody should post something. Last month I finished a sequel to a Free! fic I wrote last year. You don't need to read one to read the other.

I Love You, White Boy [sequel] (9k words)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/19096444
Tags: Threesomes, Anal, Oral, FWB

Ataraxia & Haecceity [original] (4k words)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15925700
Bathing, mutual masturbation, size difference

>Do I need to have watched Free for this to make sense?
Tried to write ILU in a way that someone with a general idea of what the series was about could jump in without too much trouble, but A&H assumes you've watched up through the episode Al appeared in [S3 EP9].

>Who the fuck is Albert?
A Swedish swimmer introduced in the garbage heap that is S3, pic related. Known as 'the Odin of swimmers' because anime. Functions as new friend/rival to Haru.

>Me want dick RIGHT NOW.
ILU: Ctrl+F ' He swiped into his image gallery ' and ' For all he'd seen, it wasn't enough. '
A&H: ' none of the other Swedes accompanied Al to the bath house'

>>2640857
Arrogant, hardass commanding officer visiting the base of a particularly troublesome company gets his clothes stolen by the servicemen after taking a shower. The servicemen try to make him run drills nude to earn them back, whether or not it succeeds is up to you.
>>
>>2641343
I forgot to ask, which format would you like me to write the story?
>Greentext Style = list of actions / descriptions
>Average Style = paragraphs (might take more time with this one)
>>
>>2641415
Whatever's fine.
>>
https://archiveofourown.org/users/blankbowie
all currently jojos. i do commissions $1/100 words.
>>
>>2641875
also i might do little drabble requests
>>
>>2641343
I’m almost done with the commander request, I only need one trial.

Any special fetish you would like me to insert for the commander?
>>
>>2641343
>the garbage heap that is S3
What happened in S3? How bad is it?
>>
File: 1544721923271.png (444 KB, 826x1167)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>2642283
Didn't have anything in mind.

>>2642376
Wastes the majority of the season on an insanely idiotic conflict that rehashes conflicts from S1 and S2 but with different characters, handles what should be major character developments offscreen (like Haru swimming something other than freestyle), skims over plot threads that people wanted resolutions for (Sousuke got his shoulder fixed and is going back to competitive swimming), and looks fucking awful to boot. We're talking advanced Dorito-chins 24/7, mile wide shoulders, cutting corners in swimming segments with awful CG models like they didn't think anybody would notice. They also toned down the colour palette to give it a more 'mature' look, in their words, but unlike with Tsurune which was made with a subdued palette in mind, it's harder to do that when your cast has bright signature colours and fucking rainbow hair. It is not only the ugliest season by far, but the ugliest KyoAni project I've ever seen. It looks like nobody gave half of a fuck about it. Even Japan wasn't happy about it.

All that said, JP twitter claims the recap movie for S3 has resolved some of the issues they had with the season so if you want to continue on with the series, consider waiting for that to get rips instead of subjecting yourself to S3 in its entirety.
>>
>>2642387
TL;DR version of my thoughts.
>>>/wsg/2942047
>>
Is there any interest in my Stardew Valley fic?
>>
Evening everyone.

I'm a novice but wanted to try something out after reading through the thread here. I wrote a Kiran/Keaton with a second person set in a recently constructed bath house. Feel free to read it, I'd appreciate it, thanks!

https://pastebin.com/ZMpLwuEb
>>
>>2641343
Finished
https://pastebin.com/CXzr9b8q
>>
>>2642572
Definitely, what's it about?
>>
>>2642572
Don't ask for permission to post something, just post a link.

>>2643049
Thank you. This was much longer than I expected. I particularly liked the part where they're eating off of Salinas' body and the unravelling uniform modification at the end. Did you have fun?
>>
>>2639644
Hey, I tried to give this a shot. I think the image is really cute, would definitely love to party alongside him with my Bar-bear-ian. Here's a read, I hope it's okay
https://pastebin.com/c29vfprU
>>
>>2643332
I did wrote more than I expected, but I might end up reworking on it someday (I doubt it will be soon) to add more details or extend things like the night at the bar (it’s the part I told you I was missing, so at the end I feel it got pretty forgettable)

ENM is my main fetish but as I said, it’s rare to find nowadays, I mostly find it trough writing more than drawings.

I do enjoy writing it (even if I take long), I mostly end up writing for myself and I have many ideas when it comes to the nudity situations, but I end up getting a writer’s block when it comes to setting the main plot because I keep repeating them, which is why I came asking for a “Character; Role; Place; Nudity Cause”.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.