[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: 1549073980029.jpg (221 KB, 1600x901)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
More than three months another topic, already saturated topic.
Could someone answer me if it is possible to change clubs after joining one?
>>
>>2601578
Yes, but you have to leave the club you're currently in
>>
>>2601584
How to leave the club I'm in?
>>
>>2601586
Go to "Clubs" (where all the members are listed)
For your user, click on the "..." and then select "Leave"
>>
>>2601588
thanks!
>>
Epic days predictions for February? In the HH calendar he is not saying anything.
>>
Does Great Pachinko just not give legendary class items anymore? Just rolled 10x Great Pachinko like 13 times and the legendaries were rainbow items every time.
>>
>>2601952
It still does. I got a hardcore legendary pants this week though Im a Know-How class. Sad.

Im hoping some generous anon could provide us the affection scenes of the current event guys that werent posted yet in the last thread. Thanks!
>>
out of curiosity, what's the price to fully upgrade a legendary guy?
>>
>>2602473
Not including gifts (price for upgrades alone), a 5-star legendary would cost $34 million
Upgrades for 3-star guys is $7,020,000
>>
>>2602499
damn, no wonder it takes too long for people to post the scenes for the legendary guys.
>>
>>2602710
It depends, if you fight all the time and you have lots of guys, you have a lot of money pretty fast. (the richest are therefore the nolife, hellooo )
Afterwards, since the poses are available on "Luscious", maybe some people think that it is not particularly useful to post them here.
>>
>>2601876
If they follow the same pattern as they did the last ~half year then it'll be

2019-02-01 - 2019-02-13 Valentine 2019
2019-02-13 - 2019-02-18 Revival: Valentine 2017
2019-02-18 - 2019-02-22 Legendary Days (Know-How Guy)
2019-02-23 - 2019-02-28 Revival: Valentine 2018
>>
>>2603300
for the sake of completeness:
all dates and times are Central European Time. So for Americans it's not 5a.m., but some time in the evening of the day before.

And there won't be Valentine 2017 revival because Gay Harem didn't exist yet at that time.
>>
Are there any news on the adventure's progression? They released world 6 quest 5 on December 12th, Tomorrow will be two months with no progression, and if I recall correctly, they've never taken so long to update the story... Does anyone know anything?
>>
>>2603300
If it was a legendary based on Tsumugu Kinagase or Asuma Sarutobi. They are fantastic characters who have already headed the bara fantarts.
But in fact I'm afraid the GH designers will spoil it with a scary and bizarre design.
>>
>>2603304
>And there won't be Valentine 2017 revival because Gay Harem didn't exist yet at that time.
And probably there won't be legendary days either, because devs hate us fags
>>
>>2603309
It was almost most 4 months before the scroll in December.
>>
File: S.jpg (166 KB, 1600x901)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>
File: s2.jpg (178 KB, 1600x901)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
File: s3.jpg (168 KB, 1600x901)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
File: si (1).png (861 KB, 1022x576)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>>
File: si (2).png (858 KB, 1024x578)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>
File: si (3).png (879 KB, 1027x582)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>
File: Sans titre ghgh.png (18 KB, 823x132)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Gotta love the quality of Gay Harem. not even bothered to actually make the [name] function work.
>>
>>2603522
it's the same on the hentai heroes side. It's just a coding error, it happens
>>
>>2602875
i didn't know there was a gallery on ''Luscious''. thanks for the info.
>>
File: Erik1.jpg (188 KB, 1600x901)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
I was lucky to have Val Erik at the pachinko so here you go guys :)
>>
File: Erik2.jpg (215 KB, 1600x901)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
I must say he's so hot!
>>
File: Erik3.jpg (184 KB, 1600x901)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
This is prolly the hottest face of MC made in the entire GH universe <3
>>
>>2603614

Its also probably because that stupid scraggly goatee shit is missing.
>>
>>2603626
Oh, I actually didnt notice it but I like that goatee though haha. I think it was his eyes that made me drool at this scene.

Looking for anon who can post Val Brandon scenes :)
>>
>>2603498
Oh, you're right, my bad.
>>
Actually these arts are fantastic. Trace very well done, although personally I did not find the character exciting, the trait of the drawing is really very good!
>>
Does anyone know when to change the items available in the epic pachinko?
I am with almost 20000 kobans and would not like to pick up repeated item.
>>
I was wondering any advice for arena? like which is the more meta team build etc, excluding just favorites. Want to try and rank higher.
>>
>>2603771
same anon, but also for advice for leagues would help.
>>
File: 10428.jpg (190 KB, 1600x901)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>
File: 10429.jpg (220 KB, 1600x901)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
File: 10430.jpg (202 KB, 1600x901)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>2603771
>>2603772
the only thing that really matters is your own class.
So simply go with 5star guys of your class.
Same for equipment. Your own speciality on everything (yes, epic [your class] is better than legendary rainbow equipment)
>>
>>2603792
>>2603791
>>2603790

Thank you anon! So Brandon really has a fetish for sleeping people, huh?
>>
Can anyone post Erik and Brandon with the captions please?
>>
File: Capture7.png (45 KB, 118x300)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Hey guy, it looks like he's the next legendary guy for the 18th event.
and sorry, but I don't have a better image quality
>>
>>2604317
Actually details if the picture seems very good. Finally some good work there.
>>
This guy really is yummy. It's just a little bizarre coloring, but I think it should be for the quality.
I really just hope they do not spoil in the later images.
I'm personally praying for him to be hairy!
>>
Is there a bug in the clan's chat for you, too?
I can't write on it, nor I can see any message and I see no names on Muted/Offline/Online lists
>>
Am I the only one that found the picture in the event news extremely disappointing? Compared to the girl counterpart the guy looks like a spindly spider. Atleast he looks good in pose 1 so I'm hoping other poses are better
>>
>>2604329
But it's shit. Just like your taste desu.
>>
>>2604746
sou desu
>>
Hey guys, do any of you know how to delete your account? If so, please tell me.
>>
Oliver? ;)
>>
File: ava1.png (159 KB, 320x800)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>
File: ava2.png (197 KB, 320x800)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>
File: ava3.png (189 KB, 320x800)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>
File: ava4.png (132 KB, 320x800)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>
File: ava5.png (152 KB, 320x800)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>
>>2604542
The girl's art is so detailed and the poses are great with multiple characters too. The Guy is extremely disappointing and bland in comparison and we don't even get to see Rob or Adam in the poses. Sad.
>>
Am i the only one who doesn't see the promissed guy seduction progress while fighting Edvard? Again confused.
>>
>>2605318
Whos parody is this fag supposed to be?

>>2605336
It's still random and shitty. The purpouse of affection was for us to not feel like we're doing nothing.
>>
>>2605346
one of the creators of the game.
also his affection scenes are already available on luscious.
>>
>>2605346
Actually got 3 lousy affection points. But seriously? Fought Edvard like 40 times and only 3 points so far? Doesn't seem reasonble.
>>
>>2605398
Well patch notes says that Legendary events will drop from 1 to 3 points. But still the drop rate is low as fuck. Se should be able to make from 7 to 15 points to make it "fair", considering your points will completely refill only 2 times per day
>>
File: 21914.jpg (111 KB, 1024x581)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2605332
The best pose of this guy and him with his hand in his underwear and the dick outside. The guy is too exciting, but the drawing really could be better. The latter is depressing in proportion.
This image I got is in the luscious (the others are too). And they are relatively good, but this one in particular is very promising, with the exception of Zack's hair. But what made me more excited was the presence of Robbie Corrote who is not in the Xmas version, which may indicate that we will have his regular version soon (if I remember Bruce and Wolf were well like that, they released a version of event before the regular). This albino really has a potential to compete as Wolf as the most exciting guy go GH. And hopefully he has more sex scenes with Vicente Horizon, it's looking like they're dating.

>>2605346
And that's a complete fucking system. I've fought 40 times and only got 10 gems from Zack. I'm thinking I will not be able to recruit Zack.

>>2605398
Really absurd. If it were to do it this way, it is better to leave the system as it was before.

>>2605404
I agree. I hope they realize that.
>>
Im doing the X10 fights and it dropped from 1-15(or 13?) Affection Points :O

Sorry no screenshots to prove since I got him around for 3k kobans I think
>>
So hot!
>>
>>2605443
Do you mean 15 points in one single X10 play, or so far?
>>
I hate the new affection points system.
Currently have 24 points for the new guy and I worry I won't have enough time to get him.
>>
>>2605510
You're luckier than me, I only got 4 points x'D
>>
>>2605499

Yes. Around 1-13 Points for a single x10 performances.

I was doing the single x1 fights but I only ended up having 1-5 points for the entire 20 tries. The 12 kobans fee for the x10 fights might be more beneficial and economical.
>>
>>2605520
I used the gold coins to get more chances.
>>
I used x10 with coins and I received only two points "affection", I think you have only had luck
>>
>>2605682
better than I got. I used it 3 times (10x with coins) and got nada.
>>
>>2605686
Guess we got bullshat telling in release that we will get feeing of progressing. I would also lived with little hope during the event that maybe of the last day i get my luck, but here already on the first day we see thay there will be huge failure.
Not mentioning that story has been stuck for at least 2 month already and there is also no use of rising the level as that also doesn't help in getting luck. Besides quite a number including me are alresdy approaching the 400 level which is maximum. So basically that will be the end.
So basically what it feels is like in a proper RPG being level 999+ and still fail at the 3rd boss. Feels a bit lame.
>>
Does anyone have contact with a GH team? This event really sucks. We have to fill the sack of producers, otherwise it will end. I'm counting how many times I've battled (91 times to be exact) and only got 14 of those shit from those crystals.
>>
>>2605693
It seems that developer forum is already full with complaints from Harem Heroes players as well. So called better and clear mechanic has shoot in their foon now showing people how less likely they are getting those guys or girls. Looks like everyone is furious there :).
>>
>>2605692
>I would also lived with little hope during the event that maybe of the last day i get my luck, but here already on the first
Exactly. Last Legendary event I got "Link" in my second fight just after the event's beginning. I know that was way too much luck, but now there isnt even that chance
>>
Developers think that spending Kobans for a legendary guy is perfectly correct since he's the best in the game so he isn't supposed to be easy to get anyways, especially if he's your class. So no one is getting Zack without spending Kobans. Many people agree that 5400 Kobans is right since Pachinko gives a guarantee guy for 5400. Others think even going up to 10k sounds about right because he's legendary. People were pissed before because MANY spent more than 10k and didn't get the guy or the girl. Which is why the whole "there should be a safely net in place" point came up which gave birth to this new system. And in the new system you can easily get the guy by using around 5k Kobans unless you have really bad luck. And we get more than 5k Kobans per month if we do all the daily missions so technically you don't even have to spend real money. So according to many players this system is a lot better than what people were expecting (I got the guy in around 3k Kobans) but its definitely awful if the guy isn't your speciality and you aren't willing to spend Kobans. Also there's still the possibility of dropping 100 shards directly, one guy in my club got it, but it's incredibly rare. I do think the system is fair in the straight version since they have so much content but it's unfair in the gay version because we barely have anything
>>
hey, they changed the "reached quest name" in the profile! (Bad cop/kinky cop instead of A sphere in a black hole). The last time it happened a week (more or less) before the new scroll release
>>
>>2605863
prepares the eye bleach (・∀・)
>>
I kinda understand how is fair to we have to spend some Kobans on a Legendary Guy but with this affection upgrade system this just don't work... unless you lucky, you not even will get to 50~60 affection.
Also, I love the idea of the legendary guy being one of the developers, etc. But his poses and the drawing is far loer quality compared to the girl counterpart in HH... his poses/sprites should have been worked on better... =/
>>
>>2605846
Well. The fairness is some bullshit develipers covered their greed. When before it was pure luck, now they introduced the new system as great favor to as so we would see our progress. In reality it still is pure luck just this luck need to be got 100 times. So how i see is that under this cover there is push to spend kobans not even knowing whether thete be your luck. In contrary there are those Pachinko epic guys where you really know that yoy may risk with smaller koban count thete, but if you are patient and pay more, then you really get the guy. So that is fair.
As well the players level should be taken in account either in cristal count or luck, because what's the point being at level 350 now, played the game for these 2 years and advertising it to friends if one can get to thay legendary guy easier anyway while beginner with a bit of luck and maybe a bit of money may get the guy easier. I expect some comeback for being a long and active player.
>>
File: Image36045_fmt.png (11 KB, 597x371)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>2606034
>In reality it still is pure luck just this luck need to be got 100 times.
I don't know what I can tell you, which the other anon didn't say already. I'll try

Previously it was like a tombola box with 1 winning and 599 losing tickets inside.

Now it's like you got a dice and have to roll 6 a hundred times to get the character.

While the average amount of battles it takes is still the same. There were people who got the legendary for free before, but also people who spent 20 000 kobans and didn't get anything. Both of these scenarios are virtually impossible now.

>pic related
Look at this random distribution curves from google
pink is the distribution curve of the amount of battles it takes players to get a character now compared to what it took them before in blue.
>>
>>2606034
I am also a longtime active player and I still find this new system a piece of shit. It is indenfsible.
>>
>>2606077
What does this Gaussian distribution have to do with history?
Either you do not know what you're talking about and posted the image just to pass on credibility or you do not know what you're talking about.
Previously there was a greater sense of uncertainty, but in the end most got the guy. Now with this system the uncertainty no longer exists, since it is sure that you will get it because of this system of shit.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>2606079
Aren't you repeating the same point I was trying to make with my post? Sorry, if I didn't articulate myself well.

all I said was, that on the one hand the possibility of getting the guy for free was removed but on the other hand you can be certain to get the guy if you have 5000 or more kobans.
>>
Not defending the new system but you can still get a guy the way you got him before. There will simply be a drop of 100 shards unlocking him all that changed as far as I know is that you get a few shards on the way and if you happen to be someone not getting the guy you still have some sort of progress for when he returns. It seems better marginally better to be more precise
>>
>>2606081
I agree. The fact that your progress gets saved is really helpful because legendary guys will return during the revival and you will only have to collect the remaining shards rather than starting from 0. And personally, I got HAL in 8k+ kobans after being extremely sure that I wouldn't succeed because it was the last day. I got Zack in 3k Kobans on the first day itself and because I could see my progress I didn't have to worry till the end so that's an improvement I think
>>
>>2606081
Well... regarding saved status, that is true. There is some good thing in that.
However there is different math under pribability now here and i believe people are complaining about that.
In the old logic if there was the same probability to get a guy any of those day and if you saw on the last day that you are failing you could decide to buy energy, but in my opinion as active player i lost only once not spending kobans.
Now there you can look at this as simple math. If you have 100 free energy and need 100 hearts, you have 3 options - have 1 hear 100 times, 2 hears 50 times or 3 hearts 34 times. So the logic is pretty clear here, if you don't get any heartbat least 1 time your chances drop exponentially. So, when you have spent half of those free fights, you need to win only 2 and 3 heart fights which is very unreal and according to many people they already was feeling this failure on the first day.
So that's why i would like a clear message from developers that those legendary guys are for kobans and just like with epic guys have option to spend a decent amount of them, but get the guy for sure, otherwise what you are suggesting is spending thousands of kobans and still failing to get a guy because it's still the same probability. Developers cannot expect people spending those kobans not getting warranty that they are really getting something. So what that i get those hearts in some random base? If i'm paying money for the guy i want to know the price.
>>
Got Zachary for free (got 100 shards at once).
So you can still get a legendary for free and it's still a matter of luck.
>>
>>2606208
a clans mate of mine, too. and since he had 98 shards before the x100 drop, he got 98 epic lollipop as well

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.