[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 112 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 1549073980029.jpg (221 KB, 1600x901)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
More than three months another topic, already saturated topic.
Could someone answer me if it is possible to change clubs after joining one?
>>
>>2601578
Yes, but you have to leave the club you're currently in
>>
>>2601584
How to leave the club I'm in?
>>
>>2601586
Go to "Clubs" (where all the members are listed)
For your user, click on the "..." and then select "Leave"
>>
>>2601588
thanks!
>>
Epic days predictions for February? In the HH calendar he is not saying anything.
>>
Does Great Pachinko just not give legendary class items anymore? Just rolled 10x Great Pachinko like 13 times and the legendaries were rainbow items every time.
>>
>>2601952
It still does. I got a hardcore legendary pants this week though Im a Know-How class. Sad.

Im hoping some generous anon could provide us the affection scenes of the current event guys that werent posted yet in the last thread. Thanks!
>>
out of curiosity, what's the price to fully upgrade a legendary guy?
>>
>>2602473
Not including gifts (price for upgrades alone), a 5-star legendary would cost $34 million
Upgrades for 3-star guys is $7,020,000
>>
>>2602499
damn, no wonder it takes too long for people to post the scenes for the legendary guys.
>>
>>2602710
It depends, if you fight all the time and you have lots of guys, you have a lot of money pretty fast. (the richest are therefore the nolife, hellooo )
Afterwards, since the poses are available on "Luscious", maybe some people think that it is not particularly useful to post them here.
>>
>>2601876
If they follow the same pattern as they did the last ~half year then it'll be

2019-02-01 - 2019-02-13 Valentine 2019
2019-02-13 - 2019-02-18 Revival: Valentine 2017
2019-02-18 - 2019-02-22 Legendary Days (Know-How Guy)
2019-02-23 - 2019-02-28 Revival: Valentine 2018
>>
>>2603300
for the sake of completeness:
all dates and times are Central European Time. So for Americans it's not 5a.m., but some time in the evening of the day before.

And there won't be Valentine 2017 revival because Gay Harem didn't exist yet at that time.
>>
Are there any news on the adventure's progression? They released world 6 quest 5 on December 12th, Tomorrow will be two months with no progression, and if I recall correctly, they've never taken so long to update the story... Does anyone know anything?
>>
>>2603300
If it was a legendary based on Tsumugu Kinagase or Asuma Sarutobi. They are fantastic characters who have already headed the bara fantarts.
But in fact I'm afraid the GH designers will spoil it with a scary and bizarre design.
>>
>>2603304
>And there won't be Valentine 2017 revival because Gay Harem didn't exist yet at that time.
And probably there won't be legendary days either, because devs hate us fags
>>
>>2603309
It was almost most 4 months before the scroll in December.
>>
File: S.jpg (166 KB, 1600x901)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>
File: s2.jpg (178 KB, 1600x901)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
File: s3.jpg (168 KB, 1600x901)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
File: si (1).png (861 KB, 1022x576)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>>
File: si (2).png (858 KB, 1024x578)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>
File: si (3).png (879 KB, 1027x582)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>
File: Sans titre ghgh.png (18 KB, 823x132)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Gotta love the quality of Gay Harem. not even bothered to actually make the [name] function work.
>>
>>2603522
it's the same on the hentai heroes side. It's just a coding error, it happens
>>
>>2602875
i didn't know there was a gallery on ''Luscious''. thanks for the info.
>>
File: Erik1.jpg (188 KB, 1600x901)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
I was lucky to have Val Erik at the pachinko so here you go guys :)
>>
File: Erik2.jpg (215 KB, 1600x901)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
I must say he's so hot!
>>
File: Erik3.jpg (184 KB, 1600x901)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
This is prolly the hottest face of MC made in the entire GH universe <3
>>
>>2603614

Its also probably because that stupid scraggly goatee shit is missing.
>>
>>2603626
Oh, I actually didnt notice it but I like that goatee though haha. I think it was his eyes that made me drool at this scene.

Looking for anon who can post Val Brandon scenes :)
>>
>>2603498
Oh, you're right, my bad.
>>
Actually these arts are fantastic. Trace very well done, although personally I did not find the character exciting, the trait of the drawing is really very good!
>>
Does anyone know when to change the items available in the epic pachinko?
I am with almost 20000 kobans and would not like to pick up repeated item.
>>
I was wondering any advice for arena? like which is the more meta team build etc, excluding just favorites. Want to try and rank higher.
>>
>>2603771
same anon, but also for advice for leagues would help.
>>
File: 10428.jpg (190 KB, 1600x901)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>
File: 10429.jpg (220 KB, 1600x901)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
File: 10430.jpg (202 KB, 1600x901)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>2603771
>>2603772
the only thing that really matters is your own class.
So simply go with 5star guys of your class.
Same for equipment. Your own speciality on everything (yes, epic [your class] is better than legendary rainbow equipment)
>>
>>2603792
>>2603791
>>2603790

Thank you anon! So Brandon really has a fetish for sleeping people, huh?
>>
Can anyone post Erik and Brandon with the captions please?
>>
File: Capture7.png (45 KB, 118x300)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Hey guy, it looks like he's the next legendary guy for the 18th event.
and sorry, but I don't have a better image quality
>>
>>2604317
Actually details if the picture seems very good. Finally some good work there.
>>
This guy really is yummy. It's just a little bizarre coloring, but I think it should be for the quality.
I really just hope they do not spoil in the later images.
I'm personally praying for him to be hairy!
>>
Is there a bug in the clan's chat for you, too?
I can't write on it, nor I can see any message and I see no names on Muted/Offline/Online lists
>>
Am I the only one that found the picture in the event news extremely disappointing? Compared to the girl counterpart the guy looks like a spindly spider. Atleast he looks good in pose 1 so I'm hoping other poses are better
>>
>>2604329
But it's shit. Just like your taste desu.
>>
>>2604746
sou desu
>>
Hey guys, do any of you know how to delete your account? If so, please tell me.
>>
Oliver? ;)
>>
File: ava1.png (159 KB, 320x800)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>
File: ava2.png (197 KB, 320x800)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>
File: ava3.png (189 KB, 320x800)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>
File: ava4.png (132 KB, 320x800)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>
File: ava5.png (152 KB, 320x800)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>
>>2604542
The girl's art is so detailed and the poses are great with multiple characters too. The Guy is extremely disappointing and bland in comparison and we don't even get to see Rob or Adam in the poses. Sad.
>>
Am i the only one who doesn't see the promissed guy seduction progress while fighting Edvard? Again confused.
>>
>>2605318
Whos parody is this fag supposed to be?

>>2605336
It's still random and shitty. The purpouse of affection was for us to not feel like we're doing nothing.
>>
>>2605346
one of the creators of the game.
also his affection scenes are already available on luscious.
>>
>>2605346
Actually got 3 lousy affection points. But seriously? Fought Edvard like 40 times and only 3 points so far? Doesn't seem reasonble.
>>
>>2605398
Well patch notes says that Legendary events will drop from 1 to 3 points. But still the drop rate is low as fuck. Se should be able to make from 7 to 15 points to make it "fair", considering your points will completely refill only 2 times per day
>>
File: 21914.jpg (111 KB, 1024x581)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2605332
The best pose of this guy and him with his hand in his underwear and the dick outside. The guy is too exciting, but the drawing really could be better. The latter is depressing in proportion.
This image I got is in the luscious (the others are too). And they are relatively good, but this one in particular is very promising, with the exception of Zack's hair. But what made me more excited was the presence of Robbie Corrote who is not in the Xmas version, which may indicate that we will have his regular version soon (if I remember Bruce and Wolf were well like that, they released a version of event before the regular). This albino really has a potential to compete as Wolf as the most exciting guy go GH. And hopefully he has more sex scenes with Vicente Horizon, it's looking like they're dating.

>>2605346
And that's a complete fucking system. I've fought 40 times and only got 10 gems from Zack. I'm thinking I will not be able to recruit Zack.

>>2605398
Really absurd. If it were to do it this way, it is better to leave the system as it was before.

>>2605404
I agree. I hope they realize that.
>>
Im doing the X10 fights and it dropped from 1-15(or 13?) Affection Points :O

Sorry no screenshots to prove since I got him around for 3k kobans I think
>>
So hot!
>>
>>2605443
Do you mean 15 points in one single X10 play, or so far?
>>
I hate the new affection points system.
Currently have 24 points for the new guy and I worry I won't have enough time to get him.
>>
>>2605510
You're luckier than me, I only got 4 points x'D
>>
>>2605499

Yes. Around 1-13 Points for a single x10 performances.

I was doing the single x1 fights but I only ended up having 1-5 points for the entire 20 tries. The 12 kobans fee for the x10 fights might be more beneficial and economical.
>>
>>2605520
I used the gold coins to get more chances.
>>
I used x10 with coins and I received only two points "affection", I think you have only had luck
>>
>>2605682
better than I got. I used it 3 times (10x with coins) and got nada.
>>
>>2605686
Guess we got bullshat telling in release that we will get feeing of progressing. I would also lived with little hope during the event that maybe of the last day i get my luck, but here already on the first day we see thay there will be huge failure.
Not mentioning that story has been stuck for at least 2 month already and there is also no use of rising the level as that also doesn't help in getting luck. Besides quite a number including me are alresdy approaching the 400 level which is maximum. So basically that will be the end.
So basically what it feels is like in a proper RPG being level 999+ and still fail at the 3rd boss. Feels a bit lame.
>>
Does anyone have contact with a GH team? This event really sucks. We have to fill the sack of producers, otherwise it will end. I'm counting how many times I've battled (91 times to be exact) and only got 14 of those shit from those crystals.
>>
>>2605693
It seems that developer forum is already full with complaints from Harem Heroes players as well. So called better and clear mechanic has shoot in their foon now showing people how less likely they are getting those guys or girls. Looks like everyone is furious there :).
>>
>>2605692
>I would also lived with little hope during the event that maybe of the last day i get my luck, but here already on the first
Exactly. Last Legendary event I got "Link" in my second fight just after the event's beginning. I know that was way too much luck, but now there isnt even that chance
>>
Developers think that spending Kobans for a legendary guy is perfectly correct since he's the best in the game so he isn't supposed to be easy to get anyways, especially if he's your class. So no one is getting Zack without spending Kobans. Many people agree that 5400 Kobans is right since Pachinko gives a guarantee guy for 5400. Others think even going up to 10k sounds about right because he's legendary. People were pissed before because MANY spent more than 10k and didn't get the guy or the girl. Which is why the whole "there should be a safely net in place" point came up which gave birth to this new system. And in the new system you can easily get the guy by using around 5k Kobans unless you have really bad luck. And we get more than 5k Kobans per month if we do all the daily missions so technically you don't even have to spend real money. So according to many players this system is a lot better than what people were expecting (I got the guy in around 3k Kobans) but its definitely awful if the guy isn't your speciality and you aren't willing to spend Kobans. Also there's still the possibility of dropping 100 shards directly, one guy in my club got it, but it's incredibly rare. I do think the system is fair in the straight version since they have so much content but it's unfair in the gay version because we barely have anything
>>
hey, they changed the "reached quest name" in the profile! (Bad cop/kinky cop instead of A sphere in a black hole). The last time it happened a week (more or less) before the new scroll release
>>
>>2605863
prepares the eye bleach (・∀・)
>>
I kinda understand how is fair to we have to spend some Kobans on a Legendary Guy but with this affection upgrade system this just don't work... unless you lucky, you not even will get to 50~60 affection.
Also, I love the idea of the legendary guy being one of the developers, etc. But his poses and the drawing is far loer quality compared to the girl counterpart in HH... his poses/sprites should have been worked on better... =/
>>
>>2605846
Well. The fairness is some bullshit develipers covered their greed. When before it was pure luck, now they introduced the new system as great favor to as so we would see our progress. In reality it still is pure luck just this luck need to be got 100 times. So how i see is that under this cover there is push to spend kobans not even knowing whether thete be your luck. In contrary there are those Pachinko epic guys where you really know that yoy may risk with smaller koban count thete, but if you are patient and pay more, then you really get the guy. So that is fair.
As well the players level should be taken in account either in cristal count or luck, because what's the point being at level 350 now, played the game for these 2 years and advertising it to friends if one can get to thay legendary guy easier anyway while beginner with a bit of luck and maybe a bit of money may get the guy easier. I expect some comeback for being a long and active player.
>>
File: Image36045_fmt.png (11 KB, 597x371)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>2606034
>In reality it still is pure luck just this luck need to be got 100 times.
I don't know what I can tell you, which the other anon didn't say already. I'll try

Previously it was like a tombola box with 1 winning and 599 losing tickets inside.

Now it's like you got a dice and have to roll 6 a hundred times to get the character.

While the average amount of battles it takes is still the same. There were people who got the legendary for free before, but also people who spent 20 000 kobans and didn't get anything. Both of these scenarios are virtually impossible now.

>pic related
Look at this random distribution curves from google
pink is the distribution curve of the amount of battles it takes players to get a character now compared to what it took them before in blue.
>>
>>2606034
I am also a longtime active player and I still find this new system a piece of shit. It is indenfsible.
>>
>>2606077
What does this Gaussian distribution have to do with history?
Either you do not know what you're talking about and posted the image just to pass on credibility or you do not know what you're talking about.
Previously there was a greater sense of uncertainty, but in the end most got the guy. Now with this system the uncertainty no longer exists, since it is sure that you will get it because of this system of shit.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>2606079
Aren't you repeating the same point I was trying to make with my post? Sorry, if I didn't articulate myself well.

all I said was, that on the one hand the possibility of getting the guy for free was removed but on the other hand you can be certain to get the guy if you have 5000 or more kobans.
>>
Not defending the new system but you can still get a guy the way you got him before. There will simply be a drop of 100 shards unlocking him all that changed as far as I know is that you get a few shards on the way and if you happen to be someone not getting the guy you still have some sort of progress for when he returns. It seems better marginally better to be more precise
>>
>>2606081
I agree. The fact that your progress gets saved is really helpful because legendary guys will return during the revival and you will only have to collect the remaining shards rather than starting from 0. And personally, I got HAL in 8k+ kobans after being extremely sure that I wouldn't succeed because it was the last day. I got Zack in 3k Kobans on the first day itself and because I could see my progress I didn't have to worry till the end so that's an improvement I think
>>
>>2606081
Well... regarding saved status, that is true. There is some good thing in that.
However there is different math under pribability now here and i believe people are complaining about that.
In the old logic if there was the same probability to get a guy any of those day and if you saw on the last day that you are failing you could decide to buy energy, but in my opinion as active player i lost only once not spending kobans.
Now there you can look at this as simple math. If you have 100 free energy and need 100 hearts, you have 3 options - have 1 hear 100 times, 2 hears 50 times or 3 hearts 34 times. So the logic is pretty clear here, if you don't get any heartbat least 1 time your chances drop exponentially. So, when you have spent half of those free fights, you need to win only 2 and 3 heart fights which is very unreal and according to many people they already was feeling this failure on the first day.
So that's why i would like a clear message from developers that those legendary guys are for kobans and just like with epic guys have option to spend a decent amount of them, but get the guy for sure, otherwise what you are suggesting is spending thousands of kobans and still failing to get a guy because it's still the same probability. Developers cannot expect people spending those kobans not getting warranty that they are really getting something. So what that i get those hearts in some random base? If i'm paying money for the guy i want to know the price.
>>
Got Zachary for free (got 100 shards at once).
So you can still get a legendary for free and it's still a matter of luck.
>>
>>2606208
a clans mate of mine, too. and since he had 98 shards before the x100 drop, he got 98 epic lollipop as well
>>
Next event guys and profile of revival

the boss just are upload in hh grunt and Donatlien but the profile are here

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/192.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/193.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/194.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/195.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/196.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/197.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/198.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/199.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/200.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/201.jpg?1

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/202.jpg?1
>>
i dont know if i save for alfredo julio and the 202 guy or just spend in vernon
>>
bunny and 197 are hot too
>>
noooo i missed Zack,is there a way to get him again? xD
>>
>>2606335

On hh had a legendary revival. Sooner or later we'll have one on gh, too
>>
It's official. This game has been ruined by greed.
First the new heart system with low droprate and now revival, did a pachinko game for 1800 kobans and no guy given while it was told that those revivals will cost 300 kobans. Again, simply pure luck not knowing how much you need to spend to get something. Oh fuck it!
>>
>> 2606501
Yes, man. It's a shame.
They do not want to improve quality, but want to increase greed with money. I'm not going to spend money on kobans anymore, they must think we're idiots. If we spent money before it's because we wanted to see the success of the game and not because we like any poorly drawn shit they did. It's sad because the game had potential, but apparently they will not change and now the game will just go downhill.

>>> 2606501
Apparently it's going to be an event based on the Toriko anime. Analyze:
Profile 197: It seems to be a parody of the character Toriko (see the scar on the face)
Profie: 198: It reminds me a little of Sunny (anime Toriko), but I'm not sure.
Profile 199: I think it's Tommyrod (Toriko anime)
Profile 200: I do not know, I do not think it's from the anime anime Toriko, but if I think it has any chance of being Komatsu.
Profile 201: It's another version of Alfred (this one based on the One Piece character Alvida)
Profile 202: Clearly a parody of Coco (anime Toriko).
>>
>>2606501
to be honest, I dislike the event pachinko way more than the attraction system.

I missed this loving event last year, and now I already have 50 shards on loving lobo, without spending a single koban in combativity refills. Yes, in legendary and epic days if you really want the guy without having to wait for his future comeback you have to spend kobans, but with high probability it won't be an enormous quantity: considering the price not discounted, I got Zack with 12 refills, that costed me 2520 kobans, same for a clan mate of mine; other two spent 3780 kobans, 18 refills; the last and unluckiest of us (who decided to invest kobans to get Zack asap) got him with 22 refills, spending 4620 kobans, which is less than a x10 epic pachinko (and compared to my 5500 kobans and no Yugo and 11000 kobans and no Golden Bunny is still a huge improvement, I think). If revivals and main events are still manageable in f2p mode, I think that I could accept that legendary/epic days require kobans to get the guy in "one shot".

The event pachinko is 100% garbage. It's a lot better spend 5400 knowing that you'll get a guy (maybe not one event guy, but you get a guy) than spending 1800 and possibly get only legendary gifts, legendary thematic equips (whose bonuses are apparently lower than "regular" ones, if they are as the epic ones we'll receive from completing 4/5 revival missions) and *maybe* an avatar.
>>
>>2606583
Isn't the profile 199 an alt of Julio?
>>
>>2606583
>>2606587
Yeah it is. And 200 is Souma from Food Wars. It's more a food related event
>>
Are there femboys in this game or is it all barashit?
>>
>>2606583
I think the 198 is akira from Food Wars.
>>
>>2606649
there are twinks, not sure how many or if some of them can be counted as femboys

>>2606501
also, during the revivals they put rare boys in the pachinko, all rares should be on the trolls, they aren't worth 5.4k kobans
>>
https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/misc/missions/452.jpg Missions are in site 452 - 463
>>
File: ava61 (1).png (326 KB, 400x800)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>
File: ava61.png (280 KB, 400x800)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>
>>2607186
What the heck is going on with his arms?
>>
>>2607186
>>2607187

Very good! Fucking hot guys! Although the guy looking like Coco could have been better.
Is there any chance that some event will happen that has a guy based on Tsumugu Kinagase and Gamagori Ira? Although I hope to have these guys, I'm a little afraid of the quality of the drawing of them were terrible.
>>
>>2607196
It's bizarre, but the manga on which they are based is also like this.
>>
>>2606585
EXACTLY THIS
I completely agree. Although I got a guy with two event Pachinko spins which is less than one EP spin, I hate that there's no fixed guy. I spent more than 5400 on the straight version without a girl and just shitty equipment to show for it
>>
File: ava4.png (162 KB, 320x800)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>
File: ava5.png (122 KB, 320x800)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>
>>2607410
>>2607411

Horrible. At least this guy is going to make money.
>>
I was wondering if there was a tier list of the end stats from raising guys to max stars, of who best to use. I know the level can be wonky bc it should be around /your/ level if not, it exactly.
>>
>>2607638
You may find what you're looking for in the #guide section on the GH Discord server
https://discordapp.com/channels/344734413067649024/408440540942565406
It hasn't been updated in a while, but the rankings are separated by class and give a general idea of which legendary/epic/rare/common/starter guys are strongest
>>
>>2607719
yea, need an invite to the GH Discord server
>>
>>2607638
You can check the wiki if it's available there
>>
File: pa_feast.png (119 KB, 616x616)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>
>>2607721
If you want an invite, alls you hafta do is click on "Follow us" (the heart) and then the Discord icon
And you're good to go~
>>
File: hol' up.png (282 KB, 429x349)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>2607797
is this event starting once the server "refreshes" (almost 11hr from now)?
>>
File: Julio0.png (178 KB, 320x800)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>
File: Julio1.png (155 KB, 320x800)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
File: Julio2.png (148 KB, 320x800)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>
File: Julio3.png (182 KB, 320x800)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>
File: Simon0.png (170 KB, 320x800)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>
File: Simon1.png (167 KB, 320x800)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>
File: Simon2.png (168 KB, 320x800)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>
File: Simon3.png (160 KB, 320x800)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>
File: alfredo0.png (126 KB, 320x800)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>
File: alfredo1.png (158 KB, 320x800)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>
File: alfredo2.png (142 KB, 320x800)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>
File: alfredo3.png (138 KB, 320x800)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>
WTF!!! i just see the trolls html on the gamesare sping normal girls, the event start and troll girls are pachinko girls (dark lord = spring lola ninja = virginia)
>>
>>2607908
aside from this one, for the three guys they look fine Just bc the wine came from nowhere lol but it might be in his scene so shrugs.
Still the choco banana one is my fav.
>>
File: clarence0.png (134 KB, 320x800)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>
File: clarence1.png (133 KB, 320x800)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>
File: clarence2.png (173 KB, 320x800)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>
File: clarence3.png (117 KB, 320x800)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>
>>2607719
>https://discordapp.com/channels/344734413067649024/408440540942565406
same anon checked it, glad i managed to get ned somehow. Only bunny and austin to fill in for now, so I hope to get some higher hardcore guys oof.
>>
File: werner0.png (140 KB, 320x800)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>
File: werner1.png (136 KB, 320x800)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>
File: werner2.png (129 KB, 320x800)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>
File: werner3.png (145 KB, 320x800)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>
File: alex0.png (144 KB, 320x800)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>
File: alex1.png (150 KB, 320x800)
150 KB
150 KB PNG

>>
File: alex2.png (164 KB, 320x800)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>
File: alex3.png (169 KB, 320x800)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>
>>2607936
cool, same I'm waiting for an event where I like most/all of the guys and hope to get another hardcore legendary
>>
Why is Event Pachinko up? Isn't it supposed to be for revivals only?
>>
In all of its fairness, this month's event is on par with the December event, at least to me.

-The art is better than what we got this January/Feb
-Thanks baby Jesus for Simon being the Event Prize
-Poses are now creative and looks like it's a mandatory for everyone to have at least the "Butt-Cheek Pose" (Not Alfredo though)
-Hoping we have a steady improvements like this and hello New World Pls :)
>>
Yeah this event is probably one of the best ones ever.
I think that each guy should have their own cock pose and butt pose.
>>
>>2607975
Huh... o_o I wonder why as well
It'd be cool if that continued with other new events, even if the chances of getting a guy I want are still low
>>
The new world still think it's going to take so long.
And yes, this event is very good, mainly in relation to the guys. Even more I think December is better, but I can see that this can easily be the 2nd best event.

Hopefully they will stay that way.
>>
I wonder if the playerbase has dwindled at this point. People usually post the scenes of the free guys within day 4-6 and this thread is dying xD
>>
>>2608424
The new affection system makes it really hard to get the new guys in a timely fashion.
>>
>>2608424
Not only thread is dying but i predict the game is ruined and dying with the new affection thing. I may wait for the new story scenes longer if they don't have enough artists, i may live with art qualuty, but if the gameplay itself is so greedy that you miss al the fun of getting guys, then it's a straight way to hell...
>>
>>2608424
All the scenes are on Luscious already and we'll get the poses on the wiki once the event ends, so there's not really a need to post them here anymore
>>
>>2608456
Luscious has some problem, he's not loading the images.
>>
What is Luscious?
>>
>>2608600
a site
>>
>>2608456

I appreciate that some pointed out that the newer scenes were uploaded at Luscious but I hope you are reminded that NOT EVERYBODY knows about this Luscious thing. For one, I've been grateful for this thread ever since Valentines 2018 for the scenes and this has been my only source. So to say that "there's not really a need to post them here anymore" is like saying "I gave my cellphone number to my mother so I ask her for that" >.>.

I truly hope that there will be generous anons to continue posting the rewards here. Thanks
>>
>>2608818
And not everyone knows about 4chan, so what's the deal? We can't spoonfeed every fag on the Internet.
Luscious has been a recurring subject for at least the last two threads
>>
>>2608818
Personally, I don't mind always putting the images of affection here, it keeps the thread alive, we comment on it and it's funny, but you still need the assets, considering the new boring way to win the guys.
I hate this new system, and comparing with my HH version where I use the koban willy nilly when I win some, I have the impression that you gain attraction more easily if you use your koban for the x10 (for the moment I do not exceed 30 with clarence whereas with carine I am already at 76. that or my luck sucks. )

and I would say to retrieve the affection images on luscious to put them here, but some have done it before but there were complaints that the quality was not "good" so.
>>
>>2608845
My observation has been the same, using 10x gets you more shards even though the devs keep denying it. And I've got 70+ shards on both HH and HH's test server whereas GH guy I've only got 51 shards.
I doubt I'll get both guys this event, the new system is awful for normal events.
>>
well, based on my observations it's quite the opposite: on my gh profile I reached 100 Alex's shards this morning and then I got a x100 drop for Clarence at my 11th battle against Donatien, no refill and no x10 battles; on my hh I've only done x10 battles and I'm only at 57 shards for Alex.

I think it's a sort of illusion: a x10 battles shows you the results of 10 battles all at once, shards and money all together, with the single battle you have to se all the results one by one and failed attempts have a greater psychological impact.

The truth is that rng is still here safe and sound, better than before in some respects, worse than before in others
>>
More than if the new afinity system is good or bad, I would like to know the exact percentage of getting characters at the new event pachinko. Feel like I spend and spend kobans in there and get nothing valuable in exchange, not a single boy :/
>>
Epic days ava63 DL: Kyoko - frostbite
Ninja Spy: Windia - Tao
Gruntt: New character
Edward(a): new character
Donatlien: barell - Devin
Karole: Sifra - Ludo

Ava62 are spring revival: DL:spring lola (legendary) and Ninja Spy: Virginia (Epic)
>>
>>2610474
Thank you
>>
File: simon1.jpg (230 KB, 1600x901)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>
File: simon2.jpg (162 KB, 1600x901)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
File: simon3.jpg (220 KB, 1600x901)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
For some reason I really hate Simon's face in the first affection scene. It's the recurring "inconsistency" issue I had with GH for some time now. His poses were great though. Seemed like they put more effort and time on poses rather than scenes this time around.
>>
Could anyone post a link to that luscious site please can't find it even if I'm trying
>>
>>2611418
https://luscious.net/albums/gay_harem_text_affection_scene_325458/
https://luscious.net/albums/gay_harem_event_guys_affection_325449/
>>
Will we even get epic days, or they ll just offer the revival at the end of the month? During the last HH epic days, we did not get any. :(
>>
>>2612404
who knows... During the last hh epic days, in the gh harem list there were two slot with no image but the message "rescue me from villain before 24th of january" (that was the last day of hh epic days), but we got none... maybe we'll get them this time. We have to wait and see, I guess
>>
Profiles from 2nd chance are upload number 208 to 212

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/208.jpg?1

Hh missions are up to 464 to 475 too appers a 3nd chance event

https://hh.hh-content.com/pictures/misc/missions/464.jpg
>>
>we don't even get to see previews of the new epic days boys but HH do.
Why won't devs just say they hate fags so we can end this bs already
>>
>>2612840
oh damn I thought we just didn't get an epic days event
>>
File: NoED.png (14 KB, 989x104)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>2612878
We won't.
>>
File: alright then.png (122 KB, 274x251)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>2613068
>>
Nope, no Epic Days for us
>>
To be honest, I'm kinda relieved we don't get as much Epic Days as HH. Even though HH has nicer artwork for limited events, the art quality for new permanent characters has been shit; characters just look like "throw-away's" I would hope not to be stuck with. At least with less shitty-looking characters being released, there's less to avoid in the pachinko
>>
https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/misc/missions/464.jpg missions here to 476 i still think are a "3rd chance event" maybe finally give us a new Ulrich, bakugo girl from w10 will be in the event too, that girl in scroll of Hardcore power ("unreleased" scroll) and the teaser who Fab released and have that girl who appers on "Travel Gwenaelle" poses in hh missions too
>>
https://hh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/213.jpg?1 hh profiles pics out too laverne are in event like bakugo girl (just waiting for gh profile pics)
>>
>>2613421
logically, the guy on the last picture is Ryu from shaman king
>>
https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/213.jpg?1 to 218 new ulrich and Kano parody
>>
So bored with the game.
>>
They are looking for people to help the Gay Harem Team grow.

http://www.kinkoid.com/1397-2/
>>
mail : gh@gayharem.com
>>
File: 218.jpg (108 KB, 300x300)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Really looking forward to that hunky dude.
>>
>>2614184
Holy fuck! What a fucking hot guy.
Just as I'm anxious to see his scenes of affection and posture as well, I'm afraid they'll spoil it.
Generally the more the guy is hot, the worse his poses and scenes are. I hope this one is different.
>>
Following by the pattern of the previous event:
213: It will be available by boss.
214: Pachinko.
215: Pachinko (will be the legendary).
216: It will be available for the events.
217: Pachinko.
218: It will be available by boss. (emphasis this is the hairy man they posted before)
>>
according to the event pachinko every try (4 games) gives a high chance for a guy or an avatar; does that mean that if i buy all the avatars first I will get a guy every try? or I'll just get 4 legendary items?
>>
>>2614882

You can get a guy AND an avatar at the same time (happend to me once). So it doesn't matter if you got all the avatars already, your chances of getting a guy stay the same.
>>
This upcoming event has a lot of cuties~
Hope their poses don't disappoint
>>
>>2614882
There's also a big chance of only getting 4 legendary items so I would not recommend buying all avatars. Just make sure that you don't spend more than 5400 Kobans since you get a guaranteed guy for that much from the Epic Pachinko anyways
(I did three rolls this event and the first two rolls were just legendary items. Got a guy and an avatar in the third roll though)
>>
File: ava65.png (546 KB, 600x1200)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>
File: ava65 (1).png (486 KB, 600x1200)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>2615270
>>
>>
>>2615300

Thanks!
Please tell me "Bakugou" is the mission guy
>>
>>2615300
Eh. Lame.
>>
>>2615300
Can you please post the other poses? Thanks!
>>
i know this is off-topic, bu ti'm currently unable to access HH right now. it keeps loading. does anyone have the same problem?
>>
>>2615334
Not avaible until the event starts.
>>2615344
No problem here, I'm on mobile. However there's a huge ass ad that appeared this morning on the main page and it won't let me click on "Harem".
>>
>>2615359
i play on pc. screen keeps saying ''Loading the game'' and that's it. nothing happens
>>
Was the luscious gallery removed??
>>
So... Has it been revealed who will be the mission reward?
>>
>>2615648
It's Ulrich again
>>
>>2615654

Please no ....
>>
Isn't the blonde one a legendary bunny alt?
>>
>>2615654
are you serious?
>>
Mission guy is the Pompadour one

https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/misc/events/pa_cameo.png
>>
>>2615753
Eww, he and the white haired guy are the worst from this event.
He looks like an alt version of the indian guy we got from the tentacles event
>>
>>2615753
goddammit. i was hoping bakugou would be the mission guy. wouldn't be surprised if he was the event's legendary.
>>
Where is the pompadour guy supposed to be from anyway? Space Dandy? Jojo??
>>
>>2615753
Lame-o
>>
Why the galleru in Luscious has dissapear, that bullshit. I used this to know if the scene of a guy i wanted are interesting.
I anybody can recreate a galley, that will be really good
>>
>>2616283
Hopefully, drive anon is still around
>>
>>2616296
I doubt he's around and must've quit the game a long time by now.
>>
Dylan's second star pose makes it seem like he has a skin disease ew another event I won't be playing EP for a new guy
>>
>>2616283
because the kinkoid guys probably found the gallery and banned it, like they did with the hentai heroes version some time ago.
If we recreate a page, it will also be banned. They must also have seen that we share them here, except that they can't ban a 4chan page.
What about creating the gallery, or posting the images on the unofficial gay harem discord? The one where everyone came but no one tried to communicate?
>>
>>2616316
did you get Dylan, or did you see his scenes somewhere else?
>>
if i want the event guys...is it better to do epic pachinko with guaranted one guy or the event pachinko?
>>
>>2616355
You decide, they are two different gambles.
With Epic pachinko you know that you get for sure a guy spending 5400 kobans (and that you can reroll him for 600 kobans each time), but he could be any of the ones you miss.
With Event pachinko you know that, if it drops a guy, he will be for sure an event guy, and you could be outrageously lucky and get all the 3 event guys spending 5400 kobans (1800 x 3, like a clansmate of mine in easter fest event), you could be ok and get one guy for 5400 kobans (like me in easter feast event), or you could be unlucky and get no guy spending 7200 kobans (1800 x 4, like another clansmate of mine during lovely moments revival).

TL;DR : It depends. Would you rather have a guaranteed guy knowing that it might not be an event guy, or having guaranteed an event guy knowing that you might drop it spending more/not drop it?
>>
>>2615942
A cameo event is good to get guys that you liked in the story but were not obtainbale. It is quite strange that the guys have no association with the - at least till now - presented story.

They could have included for instance: 1. the purple monster from Romero's lab, or even Romero himself, 2. the big pirate narrating the story in the harbour, 3. Enma, 4. the tortured guy from 'nimble fingers', 5. the kissing booth guys from the begin city, 6. old Gerard from the Ninja village and even 7. Toadsworth from the invaded kingdom. Instead we are getting guys in university uniforms that may appear in the story in about 2.5 years (if the story continues with that fast pace!).
>>
How do I get characters quickly to join a club? I feel this game would be 10X better with other players
>>
>>2616544
Not really. The clubs right now function only as a chatroom. This thread is way better than what the clubs feature offer you.
>>
>>2616624
The test version already has club features so they'll be introduced very soon. And you definitely should join a club if you haven't because you get money, stat, endurance, experience and other boosts from it. The money one will be especially helpful because GH story is stuck and old players who are level 300+ get very little boss wise and guys wise while all the other things get extremely costly as your level goes up
>>
>>2616352
I haven't got Dylan yet, I was talking about his poses not scenes
>>
Does anyone have the new event guy's poses?. Thanks :)
>>
>>2617318
you can find them here: http://gayharem-fr.wikidot.com/ (more specifically, http://gayharem-fr.wikidot.com/event-cameo)
The FR wikis get early updates; each new event should have poses posted by the second day of the event at latest
>>
It looks like HH will get legendary days this month. Still nothing planned for us.
https://hh.hh-content.com/pictures/trolls/1/ava67.png
>>
Someone please share the affection scenes of the event
>>
>>2617720
Oh my god its the ugly brand ambassador
We'll probably not get one since GH doesn't have an ambassador though sigh
>>
>>2617911
Why are we getting ugly real life people that literally nobody gives a shit about?
Give me Scarlett Johansson/Chris Evans or Gal Gadot/Henry Cavil and stuff like that ffs
>>
The blonde girl of ava67 are Sara Jay a Pachinko Girl
>>
>>2618020
she is most probably Bunny's grandmother.
>>
>>2617948
Kinkoid said that she "represented their brand values" and hence made her the game ambassador. Which would've been fine except they didn't even make her character good, since it IS a drawing afterall, but instead they tried to make her exactly like what she looks like and now we have an old ugly looking character literally nobody wants in their harems
>>
File: 10524.jpg (184 KB, 1600x901)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Kaiser scenes, I'm missing his last pose, because ned's last star took everything lol, so if someone else can handle that thanks.
>>
File: 10525.jpg (219 KB, 1600x901)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>2618458
>>
File: 10526.jpg (199 KB, 1600x901)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
File: text1.jpg (567 KB, 1131x641)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>2618458
text
>>
File: text2.jpg (458 KB, 935x530)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>2618459
text 2
>>
File: text3.jpg (409 KB, 935x530)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>2618460
text 3
>>
Just curious: would y'all prefer a Chris Hemsworth or Tom Hiddleston inspired character?
(Only these two options, no "neither" or "both" option)
>>
>>2618477
(I know we already got a Thor character, but we're just talking about their usual looks/selves here)
>>
Chris Hemsworth :)
>>
>>2607941
Anyone has the CGs of this guy?
>>
File: 10458.jpg (206 KB, 1600x901)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>
File: 10459.jpg (186 KB, 1600x901)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
File: 10460.jpg (179 KB, 1600x901)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
game collapsed
>>
>>2618064
Ah... no just a old porn star
>>
>>2618712
>>2618714
Thanks.
>>
>>2618477
Yes
>>
>>2618477
No
>>
>>2618477
No "neither"
>>
I just sees the new profiles for the May event guys. Should check them out guys.
>>
>>2619443
Yeah. Yeah. We've already seen them, Nautilus.
Heck, post it if you want.
>>
>>2619448
Where did you guys see it??
>>
>>2619443
Isn't it a little too early for the May event's profile pics? Are you sure they are not those of the "super guyzz!" revival?
>>
https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/229.jpg?1

229-234
>>
>>2619443
Nautilus. You forgot about the trolls. They're also uploaded.
>>
could it be a kill la kill inspired event?
>>
>>2619477
I'm expecting that, too. Tsumugu Kinagase or Ira, if well worked, has everything to be one of the best characters in the game.
But producers would have to be careful, since these two are, along with Asuma, icons in the world bara and doing them unwillingly could be detrimental to the game.
>>
29 and 30 are from Kill la Kill, 31 and 32 from Persona. Where are the last 2 from?
>>
>>2619456
Would you mind posting them please?
>>
>>2619586
https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/trolls/2/ava69.png
And https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/trolls/5/ava69.png
>>
Could anyone share present ulrich and/or Sheng's affection scenes? I really wanted them but I didn't manage to get them in pachinko :(
>>
>>2619695
Sensational this Tsumugu, it only bothers me a little green mohawk, but I understand that it is a parody.
I sincerely hope that his poses and scenes of affection are really good. As it turns out it will be a free character I fear the quality is not so good.
>>
>>2619698
They already were uploaded "there". I don't wanna say the name because I'm afraid it'll be taken down again but if you lurk into the thread you'll find it.
>>
the scene of affection for ulrich are not great(as usual) but voila
>>
>>
>>
>>2619747
All the affection scenes of this cameo event are pretty bad drawn. It's the same for HH, and there they said that it is so because they had time problems and so they ended up publishing cameo event's scenes even if they weren't as good as they wanted them to be. Also, they promised (at least for hh) that these poor drawn scenes we'll be redrawn
>>
>>2619747
Thank you

>>2619739
And thank you, too
>>
The gallery was never taken down. It just wasn't visible to some people
>>
>>2619695
Thank you!
God the difference between HH and GH is extremely sad (if anyone wants to check then just change the gh to hh in the start) the GH guys look ugly af and the HH girls look almost 3D and gorgeous sigh
>>
More guys from hero university world
>>
The art of hh... oh jesus they never have time to make us art and begin this shit.... they dont use in this event the time for make hh girls for work on another game... the players are mad with the art of past event... (but again are better than us)
>>
https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/219.jpg?2

219 - 223 Super Guyzz icons
>>
And now https://gh.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/229.jpg?1

229 to 234 new guys spoiler
>>
>>2620115
Dummy. This has been shared before. >>2619454
>>2619443
>>
Why aren't Donatien, your dick and Ryuk's profiles avaible at the store?
They were once but they just removed them and never put them back.
>>
>>2620213
Maybe they'll put those back in the store after admittance of the dead ends (and if I understood the patch note released on March 21st correctly, the last quest of admittance of the dead could be released before the end of April)
>>
File: ava69.png (92 KB, 400x800)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Next Trolls & Guys :)
>>
File: ava69 (1).png (81 KB, 400x800)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>
>>2621132
>>2621133

Dummy. This has been shared before.

>>2619456
>>2619695
>>
>>2621235
and it's by insulting people that they'll stop sharing, GG
not everyone spends their days on 4chan
>>
what's the new event name?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.