[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: 1460789955323.jpg (30 KB, 480x477)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Seems to be a fucking nightmare. Either it throws the weight heat error or you need to repaint pretty much every bone to not get orange skin or even worse distortions.
I don't want to fucking retopo the whole thing just because I want to bend the arms and turn the head a bit. Is the only way to manually transform parts without using bones?
>>
You wouldn't have this issue if you were using ZBrush. Pick tools that deal with problems, not tools that create them.
>>
>>645278
Multi level subdivision.

Rig on low level, sculpt on higher level.
>>
>>645301
Fuck off nigger, go fixs you swiss cheese mesh.

Oh wait you can't fix it, your work is fucked now.
>>
>>645324
Clara doesn't have zbrush problems.
>>
>>645278
you could try a really fucky arrangement of lattices after breaking the sculpt into groups (or just leaving them in said groups if already)

but what most people already said is correct, pose it in zbrush if that's where you made it
>>
>>645278
use the cage modifier
>>
learn how to weight
>>
>>645324
Cheese mesh is very simple to fix you retarded sperg, got anything else?

Use the right tool for the job. I know zbrush and learning blender so dont even go there.
>>
>>645278
The Linear Deformer Tool from the Mira addons could work as the transpose tool somehow, only for edit mode and 2.79
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgKo6HfGg9Q
>>
>>645278
make a low poly cage, weight *that* and use it as a modifier for the sculpt. That way sculpting won't affect your weights.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.