[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Capture.png (912 KB, 917x512)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
Murata is streaming again, just started. He's drawing King and Garou http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
>>
File: LOL.png (10 KB, 120x103)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>Heroes Garou beaten are being crossed out
>WDM isn't
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1497707418089.jpg (24 KB, 894x418)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>It's a Garou gets BTFO chapter
>>
King is cute!CUTE!
>>
I'll be taking screenshots
>>
File: K-King pls..png (109 KB, 345x527)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>158665798
>cute
He's fucking HANDSOME, not cute
>>
File: Capture.png (540 KB, 928x483)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>158665837
Here's one
>>
Powerlevels
>>
WDM is doing well, as was expected, but Garou is the focus of the arc, and his growth from fight to fight is it's main theme.

Garoufags, anti Garoufags, whatever you are, Garou won't be beaten by anyone but Saitama.
>>
>>158665427
Any idea on page number yet
>>158665882
Top kek. Garou got his ass kicked
>>
Murata's english is pretty good
>>
>>158665929
>Garoufags, anti Garoufags
>>
>I love you. I love you!
>>
40 pages confirmed so far
>>
He's on page 40 of this chapter
>>
>>158666318
Out of 85 chapters
>>
Garou getting a power up
>>
File: Capture.png (802 KB, 916x514)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>158665882
I appreciate how vocal Murata is with his audience, even if it does slow down production a bit
>>
>>158666464
I want that pen.
>>
>>158666308
48 pages now
>>158666514
I think he's said where to get them from
>>
File: Capture.png (592 KB, 916x513)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>158666464
New page
>>
File: Capture.png (643 KB, 916x477)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>158667221
He's fighting WDM
>>
There aren't people who actually thought Garou would beat WDM, right? Right? The guy whose whole point is betting blown the fuck out repeatedly until he stops getting blown the fuck out, versus one of the S-Ranks we've never even seen fight in the ONE version? It was a meme, right?
>>
>>158667719
Some people even thought WDM would've gotten off-paneled
>>
File: 00065e.png (270 KB, 416x445)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>158666464
>that tiny bit of Garou's v line showing
>>
File: Capture.png (517 KB, 908x475)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>158667591
>>
>>158667799
that could have happened if there wasn't any gouketsu
>>
File: Capture.png (643 KB, 1133x580)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
Yup, Garou's getting recked.
>>
File: Yikes.png (479 KB, 866x470)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
wew
>>
>>158667719
it was shitposting,nothing personel
>>
>>158665663

Do we have any confirmation that WDM wasn't similarly Mauled aside from battle-damaged Garou which is a normal look for him after one of his hunts?
>>
File: Not amused.png (502 KB, 899x420)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>158668248
We'll just have to see, but the last time we saw WDM he still had the same poker face as always
>>
>>158668428
Just how strong is WDM?
>>
>>158668511
Well he's able to protect Q-city, the most dangerous city, with little to no trouble. And the cities on OPM are pretty large.
>>
>garou feels pity for WDM because he'd never seen such a pathetic hero before
>holds back and pretends to be beaten by him
>somehow /a/ is so retarded that they think the martial artist god Garou is getting beaten by some random idiot dressed like a dog
>>
Is WDM a Saitama clone in a dog suit?
>>
>>158668428
remember that anon suggesting WDM was actually an actual dog holding a human face mask in his mouth
>>
>>158668714
Hasn't he spoken before though?
>>
Will Kingu bluff past Garou too?
>>
>>158668428
The problem is, isn't Garou known by now for attacking TTM?
Why would WDM leave him?
>>
>>158668984
Maybe WDM is a real hero like Saitama who doesn't murder people with issues?
>>
>>158669108
I didn't say Murder
I mean taking him in.
>>
>>158668984
Maybe he wasn't trying to? For all we know Garou retreated behind the cover of another monster attack. Maybe he figured it just wasn't worth it. We don't really know much about WDM's personality. We might get some insight on that this update. We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>158668909
yes he has, anime episode 10 he says minute 13:18 "ok but we have no idea when in next six month" after sitch finishes his speech.
>>
Where was it shown that Garou fleed? Was he really beaten? If so top kek.
>>
So after that Garou understands he's not all that ready enough for beating the S class so he goes back ocusing on dealing with the A heroes first, which is how we end up back to where we were in the webcomic?
>>
>>158669348

When was the chapter that ended with the WDM vs Garou cliffhanger released again? It feels like it's been forever, and all that time every single fucking thread had Garoufags hyped up for Garou beating WDM.
>>
>>158669539
It was more than one year ago. Almost two volumes worth of content old.
>>
I dont even know what this is but Im still watching
>>
>>158669590
Garou BTFO the chapter.
>>
>>158669564

>More than a year of Garoufag shitposting

Wew
>>
File: Rbb7vZ5.png (1.03 MB, 835x1200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>158669539
Over a whole damn year
>>
Why does he draw from left to right?
>>
>>158669539
Yep, also I love how silent these spoiler threads have been.
>>
>>158669679

To not mess up the fresh ink I assume.
>>
>>158669467
This is probably what will happen if it does return to following the webcomic plot.
>>
File: Capture.png (652 KB, 918x481)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
Jeez
>>
Looks like he's done for now
>>
>>158669223

What if Pochi is actually WDM after being fed monster cells?

When was the last time we saw WDM in the original webcomic?
>>
>boRshoe
>>
>>158670046
> 34th page

Fuck yeah, we're getting a good amount.
>>
Where are the Garoufags?
>>
>>158670722
Figuring out what excuses to make up for Garou being BTFO by a furry
>>
>>158670722

>>158668655
>>
>>158668909
Maybe he's a very good dog who transformed into a hero similar to how bad people transform into monsters
>>
File: IS HE EVEN HUMAN (c).jpg (275 KB, 910x508)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>158670722
Right here

Trying to find a page where Garou is "running away" from literally who man

Lel
>>
>>158670965
maybe hes a guy in a dog suit
>>
>>158671026
Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>158671026
maybe he is a dog in a guy suit that is in a dog suit
>>
>>158671026

Get outta here with that loony shit.
>>
>>158671026
maybe you're a guy in a dog suit
>>
>>158671026
Maybe you're just a skeleton in a skin suit
>>
>>158669348
Nowhere.

Only pages we've seen so far are of them fighting, Garou looking hurt, King and Saitama running into him and Saitama kicking Garou.
>>
>>158671196

So Saitama will have THREE (3) encounters with Garou before the fight?
>>
File: 14514086560201.jpg (115 KB, 394x553)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>158665663
>Garou can just teleport into his shack to cross out WDM or whatever hero he's beaten minutes ago

You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>158671313
Seeing as One is obsessed with this goddamn gag, at LEAST 3.
>>
>>158671313
I expect one more.
>>
>>158671322
Are you talking about the image in OP's post? He's clearly flashing back to his picture of King in his shack, since the panel before that (which we've already seen) has King (and a certain somebody else) walking towards him (presumably, given by his face in the first panel).
>>
>>158671313
Yes three, I fail to see the need for emphasis
>>158671407
>obsessed
It only happened once in the webcomic, and we don't even know the context of this encounter
>>158671436
Oh fuck off would you
>>
>>158665427
>flash
Are these guys serious?
>>
>>158671026
Are you sure we aren't dogs in guy suits?
>>
>>158671483
I know it's a flashback inspired by King, that's crystal clear from the whole page composition. I was replying to a retard who implied that Garou actually teleported back to his horror shack to edit his fucking wallpaper.
>>
>>158671493
>once in the webcomic
Uh huh. Except ONE is writing the manga and adding this gag every step of the arc.

Expect one at the park and at least one more during the extended raid.
>>
>>158669150

WDM doesn't even report the monsters he kills most of the time, who knows how much routine contact he has with the Hero Association.
>>
>>158671703
>adding this gag every step of the arc.
Don't be retarded
>one at the park
That was the webcomic encounter
>at least one more during the extended raid
That wouldn't fit the tone of the arc in the slightest, at least try to use your brain >>158671784
They've already said that he rarely leaves Q city, so not much
>>
>>158668975
King is together with Saitama and Saitama kicks Garou before King's heart can go doki doki from the looks of it.

Saitama probably recognized Garou as the guy who "tried to mug him".
>>
>>158671895
You sound awfully defensive.

He's used the joke two extra times already. What makes you think he won't add more instances when it's a given that the raid is getting extended as well?

Are you ONE's sikrit editor? Fuck off autismo.
>>
>>158671895
>That wouldn't fit the tone of the arc in the slightest

Saitama/Flash encounter.
>>
>>158666308
>40 pages
Wait, just for this release?

Less than 10 pages have been shown on stream so far
>>
>>158672086
>You sound awfully defensive.
All because I'm not listening to your headcanon?
>joke two extra times already
Yeah at appropriate times in Garou's evolution, and again we don't even know the context of the second encounter
>What makes you think he won't add more instances when it's a given that the raid is getting extended as well
Because Garou appearing randomly against Saitama underground while he's supposed to be having this semi-serious development would be retarded
Are you ONE's sikrit editor?
Could you say that in english please
>Fuck off autismo.
After you
>>158672224
Flash encountering Saitama is not the same as Saitama meeting Garou and just one shotting him
>>
>>158672408
Yes. He's not going to show everything
>>
>>158672437
>Flash encountering Saitama is not the same as Saitama meeting Garou and just one shotting him

> a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character isn't the same as a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character
>>
>>158672484
>garou
>badass
lol
>>
>>158672484
>a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character isn't the same as a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character
>Implying Flash and Garou share a similar role, premise, or character arc in that arc.
Thank God you're not writing this manga, imagine if we got a premature encounter with Garou again write after his fight with Darkshine, what a giant tone shift that would have been. Why not just have Saitama destroy all of the MA monsters in comedic fashion
>>
File: 1368996179448.png (582 KB, 850x860)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>158672437
Get a load of this sperg god damn.

>Because Garou appearing randomly against Saitama underground while he's supposed to be having this semi-serious development would be retarded
Garou's having development in this very chapter and there goes random Saitama to kick him in the gut. Garou was also thinking to himself precisely by the wig store. Man, how RANDOM is that? Way more random than them meeting once more at the MA base.

It's a gag now, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: (You).jpg (220 KB, 600x570)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>158672561
>>
>>158672700
You do realize that even their original meeting in the webcomic took place during a moment of very serious Garou development? Right?

Are you done making up retarded excuses now?
>>
>>158672700
Saitama literally exists to create extreme tone shifts, retard

Try spreading your autism in Mob threads, OPM isn't for you
>>
>>158672732
>Garou's having development in this very chapter
Fighting is not the same as developing anon
>Man, how RANDOM is that
Never said that the Garou and Saitama weren't random, just that them meeting even once before the final fight in their would ruin things, but by all means keep putting those words in my mouth
>>158672882
>You do realize that even their original meeting in the webcomic took place during a moment of very serious Garou development
HA, you thought that shit was serious? It had comedic moment written all over it, Garou fucking said ruba dub dub. Now when he was dying after his fight with Darkshine thinking he wasted his life, THAT was a serious moment.
>Are you done making up retarded excuses now?
As soon as you're done spouting retarded theories that will never come true
>>158673134
>Saitama literally exists to create extreme tone shifts, retard
Yeah I know you dumb shit I never said he didn't. The entire scene with ENW was a huge tone shift, and having him meet Garou before that would ruin it
>Try spreading your autism in Mob threads, OPM isn't for you
What, I love OPM, just hate how it attracts retards of your stature. Also, fanbase wars, really? You have to be over 21 to browse /a/
>>
>>158668654
by himself

with 0 injuries

I dont understand how people though he was going to lose to current garou
>>
>>158668654
>the most dangerous city

It's a mistanslation.

Q city is just a hot zone. Z city was then stated to be way, way more dangerous.
>>
So instead of Genos like in the webcomic, we have the WDM fight. This also means we're going to see Garou taken to the Monster HQ after getting beaten to a pulp by Bang and Bomb pretty soon.
>>
>>158673717
No retard, this isn't replacing the Genos fight.
>>
File: inb4 Saitama.jpg (92 KB, 600x849)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>158673426
>Fighting is not the same as developing anon
>you thought that shit was serious?

Did you even watch the stream and read the webcomic? Are you legitimately, truly retarded?

Rhetorical questions.

You're definitely one of those retards that did not want to believe ONE would make Saitama meet Garou AGAIN in the remake. Yet it fucking happened, what a shocker. Now you're clearly butthurt because people are calling a gag what it is - a gag - and logically expecting ONE to follow through with it in the future. Get some buttpaste, sperg.
>>
>>158673770
Yes it is, and I'm really glad that ONE swapped WDM over Genos so he could showcase his abilities even for a little bit.
>>
>>158673426
>I love OPM
Sure faggot

Gave yourself away the moment you whined about "tone shifts that ruin everything!!"

Probs still crying that Gouku was offpanelled by Saitama
>>
>>158673717
Realistically there's no good way to just transition back to the webcomic events. Too many things like the sponsor's kid, Orochi and HA focusing on MA instead of Garou change the game.

So this fight is not replacing anything, more like a huge arc of the arc is getting rewritten.
>>
>>158665882
Really? Watchdogman is kicking his ass that bad? What the fuck is up with Watchdogman?
>>
>>158674519
>Realistically there's no good way to just transition back to the webcomic events

Yes there is. They can just change details and add new events, there is no need to remove stuffs from the webcomic besides details.
>>
>>158674563
>bad
>implying
He looks almost proper compared to the times he fought Bang, Darky and Ripper's band.
>>
>>158674680
>Garou Part 2 had no mention of monster cells, Orochi or sponsor's kid whatsoever
Yeah, no kid. Some stuff will be removed, some stuff will be added, some stuff will be kept as it was. The arc is already being rewritten.
>>
>Get the latest Flash player to view this content
Don't even have this anymore.
>>
>>158674033
>Did you even watch the stream and read the webcomic?
I sure did, did you. How you got Garou's massive, life-changing development from some random pictures is beyond me.
>that did not want to believe ONE would make Saitama meet Garou AGAIN in the remake
Nah, I fully expected them to meet up again at least once more time before the dine and dash since, but anyone who disagrees with you must be butthurt right.
>a gag what it is - a gag
Way to move your goalpost, I never said that it wasn't a gag
>>158674271
>tone shifts that ruin everything
That's what you got from all of this. You have to be baiting, no one is actually this retarded
>Probs still crying that Gouku was offpanelled by Saitama
Thought that shit was hilarious actually, but kept up that "I'm upset of about everything" persona you have of me if it let's you sleep at night. Maybe you should take a break, you're obviously upset about this
>>
>it's another Garou powerup episode
Can we get out of this DBZ arc yet?
>>
>>158675234
Nothing about this arc is like DBZ, and Garou hasn't powered up, it looks like he's about to go fight King
>>
>>158675298
>>158671004
>>
>>158675234
>Can we get out of this DBZ arc yet?
Garou's Vegeta hair has just started growing m8
>>
One creates.
Murata destroys.

Only newfags read this crap version of OPM. This series became what she once parodied.
>>
File: k029_-_jdrrxu003.jpg (214 KB, 835x1200)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>158675337
It shows him about to fight King in OP's picture. Plus he had the same aura surround hi when going to fight WDM
>>158675454
It's kind of ridiculous how much his hair grows throughout the arc
>>158675479
(You)
>>
File: burnin.jpg (221 KB, 677x635)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>158675337
>Garou has fightan spirit too

Oh boy
>>
>>158675599
It's not the same

He's on fire

Also not sure about the fighting King part

My guess is he briefly thinks about King/herofaggotry and the rage pumps him up, soon after King comically walks into him with Saitama in tow
>>
>>158675927
>Also not sure about the fighting King part
It was shown in stream that King was behind him
>My guess is he briefly thinks about King/herofaggotry and the rage pumps him up, soon after King comically walks into him with Saitama in tow
Most likely, I believe he drew something like that too
>>
>>158675454
>boring white hair instead of blonde
WHY???
>>
File: syXds29.jpg (138 KB, 567x889)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>158676032
The white hair fits the whole hungry wolf thing. It also look great on him so fight me
>>
>>158675479
ONE has destroyed himself in this case.

Unless toilet Saitama and a tournament brimming with traced Toriyama shit were Murata's ideas, of course.
>>
>>158676100
As a Murata dicksucker, I wholeheartedly agree.
>>
>>158676322
Murata's not the one who changed the hairstyle. He originally drew it blonde like the rest of us until ONE said otherwise
>>
>>158676022
>It was shown in stream that King was behind him
It was, obviously, but it's not really clear when he meets King and whether he's about to fight him or not
>>
>>158676111
>ONE has destroyed himself in this case.
>Unless toilet Saitama and a tournament brimming with traced Toriyama shit were Murata's ideas, of course.
Japan doesn't give a damn what its readers think. The creators do what they want because they own the IP, not the publisher. You are thinking like a Westerner, acting like your own opinions matter for someone else's work.
>>
>>158676032
>white hair and yellow eyes
>not cool and symbolic
>blonde hair and brown eyes
>not boring and ugly as shit

I'm glad ONE slapped Murata over the head to fix the color scheme of a character whose name means wolf, not Hiruma 2.0.
>>
>>158676642
>Japan doesn't give a damn what its readers think
Yeah well. No wonder upboated angry nip reviews for OPM have become a tradition on amazon now.
>>
>>158676855
Wew, a few random negative reviews, crazy.
>>
>>158676969
Yep, only negative reviews for the past few volumes get dozens even hundreds of upboats and stay on top of them pages, anon.

Crazy elevens, I know.
>>
>>158677195
And that sure shows in the sellings.

> hundreds

That's supposed to be a big number?
>>
>>158677195
http://amzn.asia/bxS3G2K
> score : 4,5/5

Only negative reviews alright.
>>
>>158677273
For OPM's amazon reviews?

Yes it is.

Singnificantly bigger than positive reviews that're all like "my parcel arrived and it's okay wew" and "Murata's art is awesome! This secondary character is hot/cool!" get.
>>
File: 1482083367945.jpg (10 KB, 211x212)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>158677408
Have you actually read the positive reviews?

lel
>>
>>158677515
>>158677442
Have you actually read the negative reviews? It's literally all Murata changed this or that, or it's slow because it wasn't in Muh webcomic. Moral of the story is that amazon reviews are a joke and if you take them seriously you're a joke as well
>>
>>158677515
> It became difficult to memorize the names of the heroes who came out for a moment and I am gradually getting tired. I will not go on talking ... Recently Saitama is also less frequent, so 3 ... ...

The negative ones sure are amazing alright.
>>
>>158677593

And that v13 the Volume with Saitama in 95%
>>
File: 1469836001866.jpg (200 KB, 1024x1024)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>158677589
I repeat, have you read the 5 star reviews, kiddo?

Even these people are worried about the story, "ONE's story" as they call it, but give the volume a 5 because muh japanese politeness.
>>
>>158677593
They're actually spot on desu
>>
File: 1493458890377.jpg (12 KB, 111x125)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>158677877
>>
>>158677877
>fish character
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>158677762
I repeat, have you read the negative star reviews, kiddo
All of them are about how it's not the webcomic, and rarely address the actual context that doesn't fall in, not muh webcomic. And the positive reviews show no signs of worry, they're having a fun time with the new directions, unlike those who are still holding on to the past
>>158678094
unreliable google translate, we'll never know what they actually feel, only have a gist of it
>>
>>158677877
I've been looking through all the reviews for most recent volumes and the conclusion is basically:

>nips greatly disliked the tournament
>moderately liked MB
>hated any lack of Garou
>disliked deviations from the webcomic and the slow manga pace
>>
File: 1489271889934.jpg (30 KB, 491x585)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>158678235
I have read all reviews and the negative ones raise good points.

Negative reviews are far more detailed than positive reviews, in case you're blind. And even positive reviews often refer to the webcomic.

Too bad for you, kid. You can't read even basic moon.
>>
File: 062205.jpg (167 KB, 812x222)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>158678235
>positive reviews show no signs of worry

Wrong
>>
>>158678270
>ones raise good points
Because it wasn't' in the webcomic isn't a good point.
>And even positive reviews often refer to the webcomic.
In a completely different way than the negative ones, as they saw it as a new opportunity to view OPM
>>
>>158678589
I can't read Jap
>>
>>158678641
Meant for>>158678470
>>
>>158678270
The nips that disliked the tournament seem to be all webcomic readers. As for Garou, I didn't expect him to be so popular. I don't agree with the pace thing though, while V12 was slow, V11 had a big jump from MB to already the second match of the tournament and V13 zoomed past the rest of the tournament
>>
File: 1494257321580.png (433 KB, 540x810)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>158676389
He is blonde in my heart
>>
File: 1482083283096.jpg (877 KB, 1280x927)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>>158678641
Desire to go back to the webcomic isn't the only thing they write about in the negative reviews. The criticize character focus, plot holes, pace and even page distribution and composition. 5 star reviews mention their desire to go back to the webcomic and think that the plot is progressing slowly. No one preaches about "new exciting opportunites for OPM". Lel.

But you'll never know that because you can't into basic moon.

Stay delusional, kid.
>>
>>158678470
What exactly did they say? Because if it's the same bullshit that gets spread here, it's not more valid than any of the "less detailed" reviews you're talking about. In fact, it's worst because they're just meandering complaints that don't actually list down any actual problems at all. Just self-preference that acts like it's a fact.
>>
>>158678698
>I can't read Jap
You're a pleb
>>
>>158679040
Specify, anon, and stop worshipping Japanese retards. They're not any better than dumbasses like you, so stop acting like they're fucking professional art critics.
>>
>>158679171
That doesn't help me understand what it says
>>
>>158679040
What are they complaining about in regard to character focus? What plot holes? What about pacing? Or are they just saying "it's bad pacing"?

Page distribution and composition is a different matter, since that's easy enough to see, though I'd have to know the specific pages they're talking about to agree or disagree with them.

The 5 star reviews you're talking about are token fanboys. But why are you bringing them up? What are you trying to prove?

Are you even interested in deliberation or are you citing Japanese people as some sort of valid source for anything? Since in that case, you're essentially no better than SJWs at the UN for feminism. Dated reference, I know, but rather apt for describing your current method of argument.
>>
>>158670772
>not canon
>>
File: garouu.jpg (119 KB, 462x810)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>158665427
>Garou vs WDM
FINALLY. I can't contain my erection.
>>
>>158679104
Off the top of my head, some people mentioned unnecessary double pages. Ruins the volume's pace. Story pace itself and chapters like the drawn out tournament introduction were criticized too. They think Garou's arc was already quite long for OPM, which is true.

Someone pointed out repetitive monster designs.

Sudden lack of Garou was staggering to everyone who read the webcomic or even just the beginning of his arc in the manga.

Complaints about the cast getting too many borderline filler characters that hog impressive amounts of panel time. Like the tournament cast, which could've been easily cut by half.

I remember one guy theorized that the additions are there just for the anime (and that's why they feel forced) and Murata himself has said that the anime could be the reason in one of his streams.
>>
Thanks for ruining OPM, Murata.
>>
>>158679996
> Like the tournament cast, which could've been easily cut by half.

They litterally all got off panneled. Only Suiryu and monster Choze got anything.
>>
>>158679217
He's saying he's worried about the differences between webcomic and manga and how they're gonna merge without clear fucking conflicts man
>>
>>158676389
What a shitty move. ONE should've just sticked to his kiddie scribbles and storytelling and let Murata decide what looks best for his characters.
>>
>>158679996
>some people mentioned unnecessary double pages
Which, in particular?

>Someone pointed out repetitive monster designs.
Which ones?

>Like the tournament cast, which could've been easily cut by half.
What other anon said. This makes no sense. Apart from them, who ELSE are the borderline filler characters? Only the tournament guys?

>Sudden lack of Garou was staggering to everyone who read the webcomic or even just the beginning of his arc in the manga.
And so what if there was a lack of Garou? He got overshadowed by the Monster Association. Whether or not that's intentional, isn't that actually better in terms of how that fits into the story's narrative? Even when Garou appeared at the end, the HA still thought that Golden Sperm would be the final boss they'd have to defeat. Garou's Hero Hunt was a big deal, it's just that it got enveloped in the MA's invasion. His last appearance was in volume 12 too; it's not as if it was that long. Not really comparable to Saitama's lack of screen time in the webcomic's MA arc.
>>
>>158680054
>got off panneled
Those characters had their own intro, at least two pages of irrelevant combat and then pages of them lying face down unconscious.

They'll be forgotten once and for all after the torunament.

Literal filler.
>>
>>158680315
OPM always had this kind of irrevelant characters since the very start. They serve a little purpose and that's it.
>>
>>158680315
So the same as every tournament arc in existence, neat
>>
>>158680367
Rather, the entire S class was essentially this until we started delving into them. It's the exact same way with the other heroes, like Snek or Max.
>>
>>158680439
but shorter I forgot to add
>>
>>158680312
>Which, in particular?
Buy volume 11 and see for yourself.

>Which ones?
The centipedes.

>makes no sense
Only to dumbasses like you. As for who else, I'd imagine it's the monster fodder. Nips struggle to even remember the names of the "filler cast" and don't understand why space is wasted on them at all. Can't blame them.

>And so what if there was a lack of Garou?
He's the linchpin and face of the arc. He's the focus in the intial, middle and end parts of the arc, even in the aftermath he's brought up over MA. In the webcomic, breaks as long as the tournament were nonexistant and Garou was the one who overshadowed MA and HA both. No wonder because it's the Garou hen, not "MA arc" or "Chunin Exams arc", dimwit.
>>
>>158680784
>Buy volume 11 and see for yourself.
I wish. Is it even out in English yet? The physical copy, I mean.

>The centipedes.
That's rather absurd.

>Only to dumbasses like you.
And it makes sense to retards like you. And you're talking about how the "Nips" struggle. Who are these "Nips"? The ones who agree with you? See my earlier replies. Stop sucking their cocks and pretending it's yours because you can't bend down far enough to suck yourself off. Use actual arguments rather than pointing towards a group and telling us to fucking bend down on our knees to service them.

It's monster fodder and tournament fodder. When the tournament characters showed up, people were already talking about how the only important characters would be Suiryu and Bakuzan. Can you tell me if anyone here has any trouble remembering THEIR names, anon?

>He's the linchpin and face of the arc.
No, screw you. You just went and ignored everything I said. Fuck you. It's always the same thing with you people. Stop jacking yourself off.
>>
>>158680312
>overshadowed by the Monster Association.
You fucking retarded, new or what?
There were 4 parties in the conflict
HA idiots
MA fodder
Garou
Saitama

Narrative wise Garou had the most attention, hype and development of all by far

Meanwhile most readers could barely give a shit about HA fodder vs MA idiots and just wanted fucking Saitama vs Garou
>>
>>158681071
> most readers could barely give a shit about HA fodder vs MA idiots

Calm down with the garbage taste.

Garou wasn't even hinted to become a god threat until near half of the raid arc.
>>
>>158680948
Vol 11 and 12 have been out for some time
>>
>>158681071
Nah, screw you. Read the webcomic. And actually read it instead of riding the hypetrain. Garou was an individual player, but all the characters' eyes in the arc were on the MA itself. Get some reading comprehension.
>>
>>158680948
>I wish. Is it even out in English yet?
Volume 11 has been out in shitty Viz English for ages now. Lurk more and find a job since it's summer, kid.

>That's rather absurd.
It's not. One centipede became three (3) in the manga. Reused design concept.

>Who are these "Nips"?
The nips who write the most upboated reviews on Amazon of course. Clearly other nips agree with them more than they would with a braindead cocksucker like you. Since it's summer and you have plenty of time on your hands, go upboat those couple of "I want to draw like Murata" 5 star reviews. They seriously need your help.

A needlessly large cast of "fodder" hogging pages just for their introduction is filler. Period.

>screw you
Thanks for confirming you're delusional, kid. Nips call this part of the series the Garou arc because it is HIS grand character arc. Even your precious tournament would've never happened if it weren't for Garou's involvement but reducing said involvement so much he doesn't appear for a whole volume NATURALLY made nips complain.
>>
>>158681240
>>158681173
Get a load of these newfags

The limiter shit made everyone go nuts about Garou and most readers cared about nothing but the inevitable OP OP Garou vs Saitama showdown

Like I said, in the narrative, Garou got significantly more development and hype than MA fodder and HA idiots combined, overshadowing them both

Not the other way around fucking retards
>>
>>158681909
And the limiter part doesn't happen until half of the arc.

I was here when the webcomic chapters of the MA were being released retard.
>>
>>158681964
The limiter was revealed before the raid, retard

Garou was in the scene for a reason and the fucking raid itself only happens because of Garou, not surprisingly

God you're one fucking dumb newfag
>>
File: 008.jpg (124 KB, 600x849)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>158681909
>Heroes: This kid was kidnapped by this evil organization, we must save him!
>Monsters: Let's go meet our guests.
>Garou infiltrates the base and immediately saves the kid

Garou overshadowed them from the get-go alright. Gee it's almost like he's the temporary MC here.
>>
>>158682396
Not hard to come first when Garou is the reason why the kid got kidnapped.
>>
File: Nothin' personnel kid.jpg (240 KB, 858x605)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>158682529
Except he's not the reason and he came to the rescue first despite the fact that he'd just been severely injured, saving the kid from death right on time.

Something HA completely failed to do.
>>
>>158682732
> Except he's not the reason

He is, that was a terrible idea to talk with a kid while knowing the MA was supervising him. And of course he knew about the kid being kidnapped since he's the reason why he got kidnapped in the first place, unlike the HA who discovered it by luck.
>>
>>158682732
How about you explain how the HA was supposed to have discovered sooner that a kid got "kidnapped" and was supposed to get killed right away? Garou was on the scene, so of course he knew about him. If anything it's impressive the HA discovered it so fast.
>>
>>158682801
He's not. Helping a kid is never a terrible idea and if you're going to blame someone for not having ultra sharp senses, blame fucking Saitama who was right there at the park, or blame heroes who couldn't catch Ripper for ages.

He bought time for the kid to escape, risking his life. Garou'd only be the "reason" for the kid's demise if he was kidnapped solely to bait him. MA thought he was dead and Ripper kidnapped the kid just because he's crazy like that, defying Psykos' orders.
>>
>>158683111
If Garou didn't job against 3 mere demon threats the kid would never have been kidnapped.
>>
>>158682875
How could Garou reach the kid in time with those injuries and discover his precise location before a whole team of S classes started raiding the base? HA knew about the hostage beforehand.

I don't care how. I'm just here to remind you that Garou saved the kid (twice) while HA flopped.

We're talking about overshadowing, lel.
>>
>>158683288
>HA knew about the hostage beforehand.

Right, they knew about it before the one guy that was on the scene and that let the kid get kidnapped, makes totally sense.
>>
File: 1484452768071.jpg (6 KB, 226x226)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>158683170
If HA weren't retarded and incompetent at large, Ripper wouldn't have been alive at all and Garou, a dude who had his first fight with three strong demons alone, wouldn't have had to save the kid himself.
>>
>>158683403
And if Garou hadn't been a thing the kid would never have been kidnapped. How funny.
>>
File: 1376263001949.jpg (106 KB, 554x439)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>158683337
Garou didn't "let" him get kidnapped.

He's protected more kids than HA in the arc, ironically.

Child Emperor found out there was a hostage at the base and HA still failed to get there in time to save him. Only the giant faggot Pri Pri even paid attention to the hostage part before the operation.

Garou, injured and travelling on his own two feet, managed to rush the base alone and save the kid right on time.
>>
File: 1352075475525.jpg (30 KB, 245x243)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>158683477
If Garou hadn't been a thing Ripper would've kidnapped some kid and killed that kid because HA are retarded and incompetent.

Then Sperm would've tortured and killed more kids because HA are retarded and incompetent.

If Garou hadn't been a thing HA would've never even discovered MA. Because they're retarded and incompetent. How funny.
>>
>>158683811
>muh Gallow
>>
File: T O L D.jpg (33 KB, 210x291)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>158684360
>muh HA faggots
>>
>>158684451
tfw
>normalfags and fags with patrician taste celebrated garou's escape
>a small bunch of autistic anons are still butthurt one will never arrest him

delicious
>>
>>158671784
>>158671895
He doesn't need to report, Hero Association has a very wide surveillance net and the local residents and tourists are probably posting about every single one he beats on Twitter.
>>
File: I believe i can fly.jpg (23 KB, 190x251)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>158684451
what was proper translation of his name?
>>
File: 1447017040277.png (177 KB, 540x540)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
158684685
kys
>>
>still using ustream

Might as well be using a fax machine to stream each frame.
>>
File: Murata and his waifu.png (40 KB, 223x141)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>158684738
Don't bully
>>
>>158684685
Garou

The fifth most popular character in OPM after Sanic, Saitama, Genos and Fubuki :^)
>>
>>158684761
Now that I think about it, why the hell is he using uStream? Nico would be obvious choice and Twitch isn't unknown in Japan.
>>
File: 1485735544552.jpg (31 KB, 512x512)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>158684822
>Twitch

I can already see the chat
>>
>>158665427
>WDM raping Garou
You all called me retard when I said this would happen, now look. It's also obvious now what WDM was doing during MA. Ignoring the HA to protect his hometown.
>>
File: 1361454581088.jpg (45 KB, 596x628)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>158684885
You're a retard because Garou is daijoubu and Saitama is the one to KO him
>>
>>158684822
He said he didn't want to stream on Twitch because it would be overcrowded and something about the chat
>>
>>158684926
What does any of that have to do with WDM not appearing in the MA Arc? Do you have any reading comprehension?
>>
>>158684885
>40 pages
>Garou is fine
>furfags still deluding themselves
>>
>>158685006
It's hard for him to keep up with the chat, so he doesn't want to get a bigger audience.
>>
>>158685039
>garou is fine
>entire page of him realising that king and wdm are on a different level
>wdm isn't even damaged
lol
>>
>>158685036
WDM doesn't appear because he's irrelevant just like TTM who already got out of hospital

And Garou is daijoubu because WDM is weaker than you retard thought he was kek
>>
>>158685117
>WDM doesn't appear because he's irrelevant just like TTM who already got out of hospital
That's probably why ONE rewrote OPM and made WDM Vs. Garou the last fight of S2, right?

>And Garou is daijoubu because WDM is weaker than you retard thought he was kek
How when he apparently didn't do much to violate Garou?
>>
>>158685087
>Garou looked worse vs TTM and a bunch of demons
>looks great and fucking pumped to take on more heroes
>40 pages

furfag please
>>
>>158685155
>Garou looked worse
He also took a serious hit from TTM, WDM did so much damage without even changing his expression. Stay delusional.
>>
File: 1497798967447.jpg (51 KB, 474x371)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>158685039
>Garou is fine
>>
File: 1446795174550.jpg (161 KB, 583x547)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>158685153
Dogman apparently didn't do much because he's much weaker than you retard thought he was

He only managed to make Garou look somewhat determined in a fight for the first time in the manga

Now into the irrelevant trash bin he goes

The last fight of S2 is Garou vs Saitama btw
>>
>>158685273
>Dogman apparently didn't do much because he's much weaker than you retard thought he was
Or because he clearly isn't into it.
>no scratch and doesn't get serious
>yet Garou is in a beta bitch state

>The last fight of S2 is Garou vs Saitama btw
No it isn't are you retarded? That fight is years away in the manga.
>>
>>158685273
>He only managed to make Garou look somewhat determined
Tell me more
>>
>>158685198
>WDM doesn't change his expression ever

i knew it

his damage output is capped at demon fodder that visits his city

no wonder garou looks almost clean
>>
>>158685273
>The last fight of S2 is Garou vs Saitama btw
Garyfags need to get educated.
>>
Pretty weird how there's an argument over the outcome of Garou vs Jobber S classes
>>
>>158685364
Nice headcanon. If that was the case Garou wouldn't be jobbing against him.
>>
>>158685273
>The last fight of S2 is Garou vs Saitama btw
hahaha fucking plebbit shitter have no clue how anime works and thinks they will adapt the webcomic.
>>
>All this shitty headcanons when you haven't even read the chapter.
Why don't you save the energy for later when we actually know what's going on and then post like autistic retards? At least then you have a basis for debate.
>>
File: 1376254700828.jpg (63 KB, 800x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>158685316
Is he not into it when he rips monsters apart or is Garou's technique actually that good?

>WDM does jackshit to Garou
>Garou is even more determined now

>are you retarded?
Are you?

Watch the stream mong

Garou vs Saitama concludes the season
>>
I think it's obvious that Garou will leave and not defeat WDM, perhaps because Bang is about to catch up. That way Monster Garou will be even more hype in S3.
>>
>>158685457
>Lolz Tats killed Gouketsu
>Nah Bang killed Gouketsu
I'm getting the same vibes from this.
>>
>>158685457
opm threads are dead without garyfags and shitposting
>>
>>158685477
>Is he not into it when he rips monsters apart or is Garou's technique actually that good?
Well he looks just as bored when he defeats fodder, yes.

>WDM does jackshit to Garou
*Garou does jackshit to WDM

>Garou vs Saitama concludes the season
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>158685500
Then let it die?
>>
File: 1402603325975.jpg (45 KB, 600x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>158685434
>>158685377
R E T A R D S
E
T
A
R
D
S

who didn't watch the stream detected
>>
>>158685535
nice image
>>
>>158683701
>Garou, injured and travelling on his own two feet, managed to rush the base alone and save the kid right on time.
He would not be needed at all if he hadn't helped sent so many heroes to hospital.

Look, I know I am replying to a guy who likely think he is some kind of anti-government maverick and a secret anarchist, but I just want to make it clear that Garou was the reason HA took so long to be defeated.
>>
>>158685544
Edit:
I mean HA took so long to defeat MA.
>>
>>158685524
yeah
>>
File: 1479578197918.png (763 KB, 800x800)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>158685512
Too bad Garou is undefeated and looks much better than the literally whos Dogman fights daily

Too bad WDM did jackshit to Garou

Too bad Saitama is the one who actually defeats him to end the season
>>
>>158685600
I don't really get your logic. Garou looks wasted after a few hits. WDM has no(!) scratch after getting Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist'd several times. What are you on about?
>>
>>158665427
This damn filler isn't over? What does ONE think of the adaptation taking so long to get back to the main story?
>>
>>158685535
What the fuck are you on about? The stream doesnt imply any of that.
>>
>>158685645
Shh. He doesn't really have anything else, so he's going crazy as one last hurrah.
>>
>>158685544
Nigga you high?

Garou is the reason MA was found and defeated at all.

Blast, DK and MK didn't ignore MA because Garou told them to sit back. HA is just fucking incompetent like that.
>>
>>158685600
>https://boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/uFmxYMFU6c2FH9jIwwdG_A/
dude...
>>
File: final fight.png (198 KB, 442x889)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>158685627
>a few hits
I really don't get your math because there are

literally

no available pages that show Dogman hitting Garou at all

>>158685645
You're just retarded, it's alright
>>
>>158685781
>no available pages that show Dogman hitting Garou at all
There is a page with both of them and only garou looking beat up. So you're telling me someone else beat him up and WDM watched?
>>
>>158685816
And all the new tears in Garou's clothing. Don't forget that.
>>
>>158685627
>WDM has no(!) scratch

You see WDM's face clearly one (1) time in the stream and the chapter has 40 pages.
>>
I just want to see a new damn chapter already...
>>
>>158685841
And that time you see him undamaged while Garou is, really makes me think.
>>
File: 1336600796277.jpg (40 KB, 245x249)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>158685816
Tell me how you counted WDM's hits first

I'll wait
>>
>>158685881
I just assume he didn't damage Garou like that in a single hit, but if you want we can also take that as argument, be my guest.
>>
>>158685873
Actually at the time you only see Garou sweating. On both pages where they fight Garou's clothes also aren't ruined.

40 pages, anon.
>>
>>158685881
>>158685781
>>158685600
Retard of the Thread.
>>
>>158685674
>Nigga you high?
>Garou is the reason MA was found and defeated at all.
Then you really are mistaken. Garou is a lot of things, but the most important thing is that he is completely insane. He literally didn't know what he was doing because he was hallucinating the whole time. It was all about fighting bullies of his childhood and glorifying monsters as being harmless.
>>
How long until the next chapter?
>>
I have a feeling we're all going to be majorly blue-balled the next time we see WDM and Garou.
>>
File: Screenshot (8).png (449 KB, 916x511)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>158685938
You're wrong. He's seen fighting WDM.
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (333 KB, 903x474)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>158686020
Same page, bottom shows us that he is beat up.
>>
Where is/was this being streamed?
>>
I like Garou as much as the next guy, but he did get trashed by Watchdogman. How does that cause so much butthurt? We aren't even in the MA arc yet where Garou gets all those powerups thrown at him.
>>
>>158685972
>Then you really are mistaken.
The only one mistaken is you because Garou is the only reason why MA base's location was found, HA didn't get raped by Sperm and the kid lived to tell you that the insane one is Sweet Mask and HA are a bunch of incompetent tards.

Sorry about that.
>>
>>158665427
Wow, he actually has more than 3 days to draw the chapter this time? ONE was in a generous and productive mood this month.
>>
>>158686020
? That was one of the pages I was talking about.

The point is both pages where WDM is visible at all are the start of the fight - Garou's clothes aren't ruined there and he's not bleeding either.
>>
>>158686158
*not bleeding on the other page

From yesterday's stream.
>>
>>158686091
Have you seen the chapter?

Garou also 'ran away from King' because King's face was on stream for a moment. Have you heard? Yeah.
>>
>>158686158
See >>158686045.
>>
>>158686216
Well unlike the King headcanon, Watchdogman's damage on Garou is visible.
>>
>>158686238
See >>158686187 anon.

40 pages. Roughly ten shown.
>>
>>158686265
You said he wasn't bleeding during the WDM fight, I proved you that he was, are you stupid or something?
>>
>>158686259
Actually just like with the King headcanon, idiots jumped to conclusions about WDM as well. Based on two panels without context.

Every stream ever.
>>
>>158686346
>idiots jumped to conclusions about WDM
If you think anyone but WDM destroyed Garou's clothes, you're just delusional desu.
>>
File: 1484327618180.gif (69 KB, 165x192)
69 KB
69 KB GIF
>It's a garoufags get utterly BTFO episode
ONE is a gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>158686301
No. I said he wasn't bleeding on the page with a close up to WDM's face and his clothes aren't ruined in either page where we see WDM. Indicating that this is just a small part of the fight and obviously more pages are missing.

You can't tell for shit, how WDM ended up by the end of said fight. Because there are no pages. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>158686419
>suiryfags
>garoufags
>>
>>158686445
>No. I said he wasn't bleeding on the page with a close up to WDM's face
How does that change the discussion at hand? He's still bleeding on the same page where he is still fighting WDM. He's fucking bleeding out of his eyes, are you even awake?

>You can't tell for shit, how WDM ended up by the end of said fight. Because there are no pages. Don't be retarded.
Don't try to change the goalpost now, nigga.
>>
>>158686375
If you think WDM came out totally unscratched or Garou gave up on a fight, you're delusional desu.
>>
>>158686501
Actually no, I don't assume either, because I didn't see the end of the fight, but you assuming the opposite of both makes you literally, and I actually mean literally, delusional.
>>
>>158686454
Don't forget any hint of genosfags by the virtue of making him a permanent jobber day 1.
>>
>>158686445
>No. I said he wasn't bleeding on the page with a close up to WDM's face
You didn't See >>158685938
>On both pages where they fight Garou's clothes also aren't ruined.
Nice try to save face though, garyfag.
>>
>>158686490
>How does that change the discussion at hand?
The discussion at hand was about WDM's state by the end of the fight.

The only pages where we see him are at the beginning of the fight, idiot. More pages are to come. It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>158686091
It's just pure fanboyism, even regardless of what actually happens in the chapter it's the pure notion that gets some people going

I like Garou, especially during the events of the Bang and Bomb ambush and before the start of the Darkshine fight, but he was not even close to being stronger than the strongest S-class members before his monster transformations, let alone before the Bang and Bomb ambush. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he gets overwhelmed.

It helps emphasize his later transformations as well if one of these additional fights doesn't go his way. His "learning" ability is absurd and if he's going to get more action in this version then he should struggle more as well so it doesn't make his continual growth look lame and predictable.
>>
>>158686558
>The discussion at hand was about WDM's state by the end of the fight.
No, it wasn't. It was about Garou bleeding during the WDM fight or not. >>158685938. Garou isn't "only" sweating.
>>
>>158686517
Those are the conditions for Garou to "lose" to WDM, idiot. That's what you delusionally assumed. Based on a small part of the chapter without context.
>>
>>158686630
>Those are the conditions for Garou to "lose" to WDM, idiot.
And we don't know if they were meet or not, so whatever you're trying to imply or argue about now is just stupid.
>>
>>158686570
>I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he gets overwhelmed.
Forgetting an important detail here.

Every time Garou got overwhelmed while fighting heroes he pulled one out of his ass. Never backed down.

That's what the whole limiter shtick is about.
>>
>>158686674
Except those times when he keeps waking up in garbage dumps and hospitals afterwards :^)
>>
>>158686674
>Every time Garou got overwhelmed while fighting heroes he pulled one out of his ass. Never backed down.
He would have lost to MB if Zenko asspull didn't happen, dude. He also got oneshot by OPM in Murata's version before already.
>>
>>158686614
I was talking about the page where you can actually clearly see WDM's face, the one with the close up. And I was responding to the guy who assumed WDM has "no scratches" throughout the fight, which has not been fully drawn. That's the bottom line.

Jesus you're daft. Learn to follow a thread.
>>
>>158686753
>I was talking about the page where you can actually clearly see WDM's face,
No you weren't. You were talking about the pageS where they fight. Stop trying to damage control, retard.
>>
>>158686674
His "limiter", or whatever it was, was broken when Darkshine pushed him over the edge going on about heroes. That was the key trigger, it had to be something very specific related like that to fully push him.

I know this may be subjective but I firmly believe Bang and Bomb would have killed him, there was just way too much of a difference in power at the moment in time. Garou hadn't been pushed enough yet. His last second adaption did little to faze Bomb and Bang wasn't even serious yet. The monster interruption was obviously an intentional plot device designed in part to keep him alive.
>>
>>158686707
>Saitama gags

Well Saitama is the one who gets the privilege to defeat him in this chapter, yeah.

>>158686710
Headcanon. Also Garou didn't even feel challenged by MB like he was by WDM (looks like), Bang, Darky. He fucked around and made a mistake by not finishing off an opponent. That's it.
>>
>>158684451
Garou didn't break his limiter. He just pushed it.
>>
>>158686848
>Headcanon.
Murata literally said it wouldn't have ended well for him if that last hit connected and Garou looked terrified.

>inb4 murata doesnt know shit
Murata > Anon
>>
>>158686873
>Murata literally said
Did he?
>>
>>158686943
Yes, in one of his streams google it.
>>
>>158686767
>On both pages where they fight Garou's clothes also aren't ruined.
Clothes.

You're fucking illiterate. Stop jumping to conclusions like a retard. Every stream ever.
>>
>>158686953
>>158686158
>The point is both pages where WDM is visible at all are the start of the fight - Garou's clothes aren't ruined there and he's not bleeding either.
>both pages
>not bleeding either
Shut the fuck up, you liar.
>>
>>158686951
>Google something specific he may or may not have said
Really now?
>>
>>158674563

Nothing is up. You just believed in the hype that all these Garoufags were bringing up about Garou being strong enough to shitstomp Watchdogman. We all told those niggers that Garou isn't even ready to beat a Dragon-tier monster yet. WDM was WAY out of his league.
>>
>>158687029
>I can't google murata stream q&a's
How do you even function in real life if a google search is too troublesome?
>>
>>158686841
No, the scene with Darkshine literally states that Garou grows every time he's cornered by someone who is definitely stronger, which is true as he didn't give up in the fight with B&B and absorbed their combo while he was feeling half-dead.

WDM is challenging him from the looks of it.

>I firmly believe Bang and Bomb would have killed him
That's so dumb it hurts anon. Makes no sense character wise for B&B and Garou was technically already able to pull the combo asspull then.
>>
>>158687016
DAFT

FUCK >>158686187

Your last (You). 40 pages.
>>
>>158687102
Then it still makes you fucking retard
>h-he is only bleeding on one page!!
What do you think happened? That he magically healed and then was raped with one attack damaging his clothes?
>>
File: 1382205441856.png (55 KB, 182x262)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>158687123
You'll find out what happened when the full chapter is actually released.
>>
>>158687182
Faggot.
>>
>>158687123
just yesterday you faggots were dead sure garou ran away from king

have you learned fucking nothing from stream threads?

>tfw gatlingryu
never forget
>>
>>158686848
>Bang and Bomb sending Garou to hospital is a Saitama gag
Whatever you say, garoufag
>>
>>158687325
>he bleeds while fighting wdm
>d-don't go around assuming things
lol
>>
>>158687348
>garou bleeds while fighting
yawn
>>
>>158687325
>gatlingryu

Elaborate.
>>
>>158687387
so you admit it, then why are you so assblasted?
>>
>>158687403
first time we saw suiryu in murata's stream people utterly lost their shit

they thought it was gatling and we're back to wc stuff

because of the spiky hair
>>
i can't fucking wait for all of you Garoufags to be proven wrong as we all witness WDM fucking Garou into the goddamn dirt soon.

His ass is about to get KNOTTED.
>>
>>158687407
me?

why are so assblasted someone called you a retarded faggot because 1.5 stream screenshots = entire chapter apparently

reach for the stars
>>
>>158687459
>waiting for something that'll never happen.
KEK
>>
>>158687518
the length of the chapter doesn't undo what we did see of it, and we saw him bleeding against wdm, cry more :)
>>
>>158687063
No, I want to hear exactly what he said, not reading something some anon translated which may or may not be headcanon.
>>
File: 1450886293102.jpg (122 KB, 838x664)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>158687457
>they thought Suiryu was Gatling and we're back to wc stuff
Ironic how that turned out.
>>
>>158687629
Then you'll have to rewatch the respective stream, go ahead. Look up the Q&A, check the date, see the respective stream.
>>
>>158687563
yeah you haven't seen shit retarded stream fag

>:)
do rope yourself
>>
>>158687696
>being in denial
See >>158686020 and >>158686045. Bleeding confirmed~
>>
File: 1436024397938.jpg (153 KB, 798x996)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>158687563
>Garou is bleeding!
What a riot! Garou bled fighting Darkshine and 1452 other guys. Smiley face.
>>
>>158687696
>garyfags are THIS assobliterated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>158687772
And none of it changes the discussion at hand, you garoufags thought he surely didn't bleed because of WDM and you got BTFO.
>>
File: WHOAAAAAA.jpg (244 KB, 799x576)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>158687773
>>158687722
>Garou is bleeding!

Whoaaaaa man. Smiley face.
>>
>Murata doesn't want the chat to be flooded
>retards straight up links the stream in the OP
wew
>>
>>158687877
>thread with barely 62 active posters
>flooding anything
How delusional?
>>
>>158687857
Nice damage controlling after being so sure he didn't.
>>
>>158687797
Sorry is the discussion about Garou bleeding? How is that a topic for discussion at all?

Pretty sure garoufags thought this fight will be shown on panel and that's exactly what's happening. Wdmfags believed the opposite.
>>
>>158687918
>Sorry is the discussion about Garou bleeding? How is that a topic for discussion at all?
Maybe read the thread before replying to posts?
>>
>>158687914
>Garou is bleeding!

I'm shocked and appalled here. Really.
>>
>>158687962
Shocked enough to deny it for half the thread.
>>
File: 1457636283098.jpg (8 KB, 207x244)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>158687935
>unironically making a sensation out of Garou bleeding ITT
>>
>>158688059
Well seeing how you garoufags cried about it definitely not being WDM's doing, yeah, its a sensation how defensive you fags can get.
>>
>>158687971
What the fuck are you talking about?
>Garou is bleeding whoaaa
Do you even realize how idiotic you sound?
>>
>>158688097
Do you realise how idotic you sound for crying about WDM making Garou bleed?
>>
>>158688081
>garoufags cried about it definitely not being WDM's doing

Like I said, you're illiterate. I'm the guy who mentioned that the only pages of the fight illustrate the beginning of it and we have no idea what happened by the end of it to WDM specifically or even how the fight was resolved. Garou OBVIOUSLY got hurt during the fight, you mongoloid.
>>
>>158688109
What in the blue fuck are you talking about?
>Garou is bleeding whoaaa
Absoutely sensational - really makes you think.
>>
File: Saitama cup.jpg (26 KB, 480x479)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>All it took was one stream for this thread to be completely in shambles
Bravo, Murata
>>
File: 2017-06-19.jpg (268 KB, 910x512)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
wew
>>
>>158688545
>literally on fire
WDMfags on suicide watch.
>>
>>158688609
>WDM is just another stepping stone as expected
sasuga
>>
>>158688545
This guy is so crazy it's impressive.

Good thing Saitama was there with Kingu.
>>
>>158688646
This is the page where he sees King, anon. First panel is of him wide-eyed, followed by a close-up of King's face and then Garou flashing back to his shack wall.
>>
>>158688765
>Even Garou isn't exempt from King's bullshit
Between this and the recent webcomic chapters I'm getting a bit tired of this gag already
>>
File: e013.jpg (97 KB, 600x849)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>158688765
yeah and?
he looks ready to kill
reminds me of pic related
>>
>>158688826
Anon, that's the entire point of King's character. How are you already tired of it when there's barely a handful of instances where that's happened. Even when he was in his monster form, Garou still thought of King as a threat. He didn't see him yet at that point, so perhaps with his enlightened awareness, he would have been able see through King (or fool himself as well), but he should still be deceived by King's reputation up to that point.
>>
>>158688826
Looks like he's actually exempt. Saitama bailed King out.
>>
>>158688921
No, he was getting ready to fight King?
>>
>>158688826
Does that Garou look like he'd hesitate to attack King to you? He looks possessed
>>
>>158688957
And Saitama bailed King out.

King's power is luck after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 512x288)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Can Bang or MB break the meteor if they had the ability to fly? This is yet the toughest Dragon level threat we've seen so far so I wouldn't think so.
>>
>>158689001
Yeah? That's different from what
>>158688826
was saying. Garou was still buying into King's "bullshit". King's always been saved by other people as his "power" against strong opponents above Tongue Licker's grade. Atomic was the first high level opponent he could ever get away from a fight with using his reputation.
>>
>>158689038
Eh. I'd say Bang would lack the punch needed. I think most of the damage he causes is from the "ki" Tatsumaki mentioned some people use? Well, we don't really have much information on how much damage he could do, but even Garou lacks the ability to cause widespread damage in his first monster form apart from throwing huge piles of debris around.
>>
>>158689038
>Bang
No. There's fighting monsters and then there's a falling fucking meteor that you can only interact with while it flies at you at an absolutely retarded speed. He and many other heroes might have the strength to eventually reduce it to rubble but you just can't do that without first having to suffer the full impact of the thing, which even Bang doesn't have the durability for.
>MB
We just don't know. His gimmick is bullshit and was never completely elaborated on. Maybe if his cat died on that day or something he would get pumped up enough to hit hard enough to send some bullshit shockwave that would destroy the meteor.
>>
>>158689158
>We just don't know. His gimmick is bullshit and was never completely elaborated on. Maybe if his cat died on that day or something he would get pumped up enough to hit hard enough to send some bullshit shockwave that would destroy the meteor.
Mm. Agreed. His strength level is rather plot-based, since there's no hard limit given for it.
>>
>>158689052
This is only the second time Saitama saves him directly from an animal though. First time was from that mad bird who gave as much shit about King's rep as Garou.
>>
>>158689241
Second animal?
>>
>>158689264
Garou :^)
>>
>>158689241
King is basically vulnerable to
>robots
>unthinking animals
>madmen (same as above)

I'd like to see him anger MB one day
>>
>>158689324
He triggers survival instincts in monsters even harder than Saitama does. It's a legit power at this point. I'd only give you the robots.
>>
>>158689379
Which animals?
>>
>>158689394
>>158689305
>>
>>158689324
I imagine Amai Mask could outmeme King as well. Didn't he even shit talk King when they were in MA?

Garou, Metal Bat and Amai Mask are the only human characters whose credo is the crazy 'I'D RATHER FUCKING DIE REEEEE'.

Also I can't see Tatsumaki being afraid of him at all because she's fucking mentally unstable too. She respects King based on pure rumor but a scenario like the one with Atomic seems impossible between her and King.
>>
>>158689379
He triggers survival instincts in those who're actually afraid of dying to him

Robots, animals and madmen aren't
>>
>>158689379
Anon
The monster bird rammed straight into King's fucking apartment and almost killed him.
Bird didn't give a damn whose apartment it was.
The building was in the way nigga.
>>
File: kinggu.jpg (67 KB, 915x483)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Is King telling Saitama how big his dick is?
>>
>>158688305
Read the thread, retard.
>>
>>158688212
Stop trying to damage control, you pretended that the clothes damage wasn't from WDM for no reason when we literally see Garou after getting beat up by him AND before getting another load.
>>
>>158690473
>the thigh gap was this wide
>>
is this manga about garou
>>
>>158688826
>I'm getting a bit tired of this gag already
DUDE ONEPUNCH LMAO
>>
>>158690880
Saitama barely one punches anyone in the webcomic anymore and last time we had to wait a legit year for him to do it in the redraw. Meanwhile King has had his antics at least twice in the same time span
>>
>>158690971
>Saitama barely one punches anyone in the webcomic
so it's not manga about one punch man?
>>
File: 1447915162858.jpg (1.13 MB, 1400x1000)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>158691075
It's been more of a One Date Man lately
>>
>>158691075
nigga it's just another dragonball
>>
>>158691075
The namedrop never happened.
>>
File: d002_-_oxmsii007.jpg (268 KB, 870x1256)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>158691711
>>
Murata is streaming again
>>
>>158691788
Not him, but it's MS, so it's reasonable to have reservations about it.
>>
File: he loves it.jpg (62 KB, 916x433)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
bump for stream is still on
>>
>>158692788
I was sort of hoping that ONE would off-panel this fight just to cause savage fan rage
>>
>>158692819
It's the closest we'll ever get to a proper finale for the upcoming anime season. Off-paneling the only fight in a while that has some sort of stakes in it would be dumb.
>>
Havent this guy earned a lot of money of the one punch man stuff now? Why can't he afford a proper streaming setup?
>>
>>158692963
it's not his main focus, and his setup is adequate
>>
>>158692788
When's the chapter supposed to come out, again?
>>
>>158692963
Can't you be happy that he engages with his fans and is awesome?
>>
File: 1494719397924.png (179 KB, 308x403)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>158693077
I don't really care about that. No offense
>>
>>158692963
>Havent this guy earned a lot of money of the one punch man stuff now? Why can't he afford a proper streaming setup?
He doesn't stream for a living, why would he waste money on streaming equipment?
>>
>>158693012
In two days.
>>
>>158667112

Murata showed the page sheet again, 48 pages will be this wednesdays release.
>>
And the stream has a shitty connection again.
>>
>>158690473
twice that size
>>
Looks like Murata fell asleep again, he better extend the deadline for this thursday, which is already packed with the returns of HxH and Berserk.
>>
What if WDM is just what Saitama does out of boredom because he's fast enough to be at two places at the same time?
>>
>>158694997
What if not?
>>
I heard him
>>
>>158688919
>How are you already tired of it when there's barely a handful of instances where that's happened.

Because he's one of those retards that gets bored of something the moment it happens twice.
>>
>>158694997

Saitama is fast, but it's not like he's got Speed Force bullshit to prevent his massive speed from destroying the environment.
>>
>>158695652
look at his jump from the moon to the space ship

It didnt rip apart the atmosphere or set his clothes or the ozone layer on fire from ficiton
>>
>>158695760
Saitama's suit is just strong as fuck.
>>
>>158695652
I mean the idea of Saitama being WDM is retarded but I wouldn't put it past ONE to have Saitama have that ability just for a gag.
>>
and he's back!
>>
>>158695841

And he is back to sleep again.

Pulling his inner Togashi.
>>
>>158695887
this can't be healthy, too many mangaka's die young
>>
>>158695901

48 pages in 2 weeks. Thats insane.
>>
File: 1485803115655.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>Comes back
>*Yawns*
>leaves
>Comes back
>*touches paper*
>leaves again
>>
>>158696020
Unless it's some Boros level art it's rather easy for Murata
>>
>>158696126
I can relate, except my case was being almost dead by exhaustion and zeus-tier horny.
>>
>>158696126
Japanese work ethic
>>
File: 1497889499651.png (1.81 MB, 1244x1749)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
Still waiting for the Ameba reveal
>>
>>158697235
Absolute genius
>>
I heard coughing
>>
>>158697235
> those guys
> the martial artists
> Bomb

Non hero humans are such jobbers.
>>
>>158697798
To be fair so are a lot of the heroes.
>>
File: colgate.png (268 KB, 622x527)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>158692788
>50 pages
>Colgate Garou

NAISU
>>
>>158698111
I hope they add a moment in the manga where Saitama breaks his teeth so Garou looks like Suiryu did.
>>
>>158692963
Next you'll ask why he doesn't do digital art.
>>
File: the strong guy.jpg (411 KB, 800x575)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>158697890
It's hard not being a jobber in a world where there's Saitama and Tatsumaki on one side, then bullshit like black sperm and Boros on the other. Being anywhere below those (which is basically everyone else) ensures that at some point you will be humiliated to all hell.
>>
well, at the very least Murata is getting some sleep
>>
File: garoubird.jpg (129 KB, 540x540)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>158698236
That pristine smile stays exactly where it is and you can't do anything about it
>>
>>158698236
Garou's teeth are too tough.

That lazy bastard Sandnigga probably eats unhealthy shit all the time.
>>
>>158698463
Didn't he have broken teeths after the Bang Bomb beatdown?
>>
File: wew.jpg (323 KB, 638x842)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>158698236
JUST
>>
>>158698695
And yet they both get manhandled just the same.
>>
File: 013.jpg (76 KB, 600x849)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>158698637
Nope.
>>
File: handsome jack.jpg (58 KB, 360x354)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>158698637
Yeah
>>
File: 1382443158107.jpg (23 KB, 255x255)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>158698760
You wish little bitch nigga

WDMfags on suicide watch
>>
>>158698833
That's blood. His teeth are all intact. >>158698807
>>
>>158698862
Did you miss the page where he got kicked by Saitama?
>>
>>158698637
It's blood you blindfuck.
>>
Does Saitama have a regeneration ability?
He lost his tooth before but his teeth seems still complete.
>>
>>158698919
Sure,you can believe whatever you want to believe
>>
>>158698760
Aw. Suiryu is a cripple now. But Garou looks more ready than ever before, to fist your tender ass. Poor anon.
>>
>>158699068
He is a gag character.
It doesn't matter as nobody can hurt him anyway.
>>
File: 1382254795234.jpg (24 KB, 300x227)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>158698998
He'll manage as always

And won't even remember that
>>
>>158699080
It's so funny Garoufags instantly imply I'm on any side. I don't care about Suiryu or WDM (I actually hate the hype the latter still gets). If you want me to pick a favorite, it's still Saitama with his silly antics.
What is it that makes Garoufags so cancerous?
>>
>>158699097
>gag character
The Tertiaries need to leave with their muh parody muh gag shit
>>
File: 1485808452274.jpg (54 KB, 612x612)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>158699171
>>
File: 1495370137426.jpg (125 KB, 731x411)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>158699079
>>
>>158699171
On how many levels of tomfoolery are you right now?
>>
>>158699171
yeah, opm after House of Evolutioon became generic shonen
>>
>>158699166
You so are. You wouldn't be trying to equate crippled JUSTryu and a pumped up, crazy smiling Garou otherwise. Spoilers: you're in the middle of Garou's long ass arc.
>>
>>158699325
I know you are just baiting but I seriously miss the monster of the week with SOL comedy of the early chapters.
The Garou arc which so many seem to love is my least favorite one.
>>
File: 1450634682320.jpg (10 KB, 285x287)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>50 pages

Kinda doubtful it'll be a Wednesday release
>>
>>158699391
>I seriously miss the monster of the week with SOL comedy of the early chapters
Yeah, that was the best part of the manga
>>
>>158699490
I'm pretty sure he's already drawn like 48 pages, might be wrong though
>>
File: wJEjVme.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>158699380
>You so are
pic related is you
No, Garoufag, I don't care about Suiryu and I only care a little about Garou. What I care about are moments like Saitama vs. King or the hotpot evening.
>>
File: 1489269862920.jpg (72 KB, 372x334)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>158699391
>The Garou arc which so many seem to love is my least favorite one.

Desu kill yourself anon. Thank fucking god ONE does proper arcs since Boros.
>>
>>158689239
if metal bat got just the right amount of beating, or an exciting battle, he would probably be able to.
i like to think that his "fighting spirit" can increase his strength indefiinitely
>>
>>158698282
>black sperm
you mean golden sperm
>>
>>158699528
Maybe

He seems to have gotten ONE's draft around the 12th, probably more than a week ago
>>
>>158699572
I wonder why people like you even started to read OPM?
>>
>>158699572
This
>>
>>158699572
TRIGGERED
>>
>>158699572
>I'm glad ONE abandoned what made him stand out. I also hope that the next arc could be interchangable with Dragonball Super.
>>
Does Murata have any assistance? How does he finish so many pages so fast?
>>
>>158699832
he made a deal with the devil, mangaka's who make deal with devils rarely live past 30 let alone 40
>>
>>158699832
He's actually Rohan Kishibe
>>
>>158699907
>citation needed
>>
File: soccer.jpg (311 KB, 595x1439)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>158699567
>I-I only care about 2 and a half gags I swear
>G-Garoufag
You'll be better off dropping OPM then because ONE is the biggest Garoufag in existence, unfortunately for you.

Or learn to adapt like a big boy and care about characters that actually matter, as well as OPM's (wow) plot.
>>
>>158699826
ONE never abandoned what made him stand out.
His art is still wonky and Saitama is still a bald meme.

>>158699676
I wonder why people like you are still shitting up OPM threads. Desu end yourself already.
>>
>>158699972
>>158700081
what was proper translation of his name?
>>
>>158699826
>I'm not glad One evolved as a writer
>better mention DB because I'm retarded

cringe
>>
File: (YO U).png (507 KB, 1200x849)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
158700187
>>
File: 0043-010.jpg (262 KB, 1066x1600)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>the speech Saitama gave to Fubuki when he first met her is almost identical to the one Blast gave to Tats
It's the little things. ONE you damn bastard. Fubuki falling for Saitama when
>>
>>158700199
>One evolved as a writer
>This whole filler
nigga just doesn't know when he need to stop
>>
>>158700394
I doesn't feel as bad to read in one go tee bee ech
>>
File: 1451173744207.png (43 KB, 136x148)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>158700394
>filler
>>
File: k4LAITZ.jpg (312 KB, 1047x813)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>158700362
It probably already happened
>>
>>158700574
serious side hops already had her drenched
>>
>>158700362
>>158700574
>>158700611
JUST

AN

ACQUAINTANCE
>>
File: Power.png (109 KB, 595x443)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>158700645
An acquaintance with benefits
>>
>>158700645
Heh poor fubuki getting Acquaintance-zoned in front of her crazy sister and organisation
>>
>>158699972
For being the biggest Garoufag in existence, Garou has been missing since quite a few chapters.
>>
File: 1353403833368.jpg (21 KB, 274x386)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>Dumb motherfuckers: Garou will be humbled guise
>Garou: All set and ready to take on fucking King

You fags just don't get ONE's characterization do you
>>
File: 1464987382250.jpg (437 KB, 600x848)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>158701195
He's getting pages even when he's out of the story. It doesn't get any more obvious than that.
>>
>>158701195
Except Garou is the sole reason why the tournament happened and Saitama met Sandfag at all. Yeah.
>>
>>158701352
>mfw those voter comments
The Japanese love him a lot huh
>>
>>158701352
>pages
That's one
>>
>>158701411
Nice way to grasp at those straws.
Why not say that he only created OPM for Garou?
>>
File: DCsehJoU0AESkHT.jpg (90 KB, 501x708)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Another one
>>
File: DCsqqAvU0AA67ox.jpg (89 KB, 501x708)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>158701785
Another one
>>
File: W E W.jpg (172 KB, 796x315)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>158701687
Nice strawman and a very nice way to admit you're delusional man.

By any chance, were you that guy desperately denying that Saitama joined the tournament precisely because of Garou? He's the reason why Suiryu was there too. Wew what a twist.
>>
File: 1451184476186.jpg (26 KB, 400x462)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>158701785
>r15
>>
>>158700362

The best part of this page is that that, like, 99% of shonen protagonists would have an autistic fit over Saitama's word because they shit on te power of friendship.

I mean, this speech would be poison to the fags of Fairy Tail.
>>
>>158701785
>>158701821

HE JUST KEEPS ON GOING
>>
>>158701993
Yes I was that guy, I am every person who hates Garou and loves Suiryu if that fits your narrative
>>
>>158702149
Except Saitama is literally 100% shounen protag with his I'm so strong because muh willpower lol.
inb4 it's just a parody dude
>>
>>158701352
>>158701506
>The Japanese love him a lot huh
"I love Garou's personality - he's really caring. Praying for his happiness from the bottom of my heart."
"Hope he appears again."
"Can't wait to see him animated!"
"I love how he became so strong over time."
"I can't even begin to count all the things I like about Garou."
"He can have a brilliant future and become a true hero now."

Etc.
>>
>>158702363

Muh willpower is really just the vehicle to handwave him arriving at the situation where we see the message of his character (that being OP is boring and all his training didn't make him happy)

>inb4 it's just a parody dude

Well yeah, the explanation for his power IS a gag at the end of the day, no matter how you look at it.
>>
File: 1489742875633.jpg (57 KB, 438x445)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>158702472
All of this
>>
>>158702472
It's honestly cute that ONE drew actual spoilers for Garou's poll page because so many people commented on his development
>>
King's luck > Garou's skill
>>
File: 1449713705321.png (301 KB, 935x413)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>158702738
Infinite Combo > Water Polo Carbonated Fist > Garou's Unlimited Fists Works >>> all

FTFY famalam
>>
new thread

>>158702881
>>158702881
>>158702881
>>
>>158702896
Fuck off faggot

Murata's asleep
>>
Forgot
Xth for garou a shit
>>
File: 1489507475932.png (595 KB, 593x793)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
500th for best girl.
>>
File: 1450273022925.png (100 KB, 326x276)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
Thread's over, stream's over and Garou is still a best.

Go to bed now.
>>
>>158668655
So you backed off of brown-boy and are back on the Garou train, huh?

Martial arts are just a way to move around while looking cool. Even Genos doesn't want to waste his time with them.
>>
File: 1448498783322.png (169 KB, 250x282)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>158703164
>Garou will be totally humbled you guys
>Garou about to kick the crap out of King

Anon... Murata said on stream that he wants to avoid spoilers regarding the fight
>>
>>158703361
>The King Engine ever stopping

Do you even follow this series?
>>
>>158703422
King was saved by Saitama anon
>>
File: 1483638704806.png (1.67 MB, 1541x2142)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>158703494
Garou was just another victim of King's powerful luck
>>
>>158703567
King was indeed lucky that Saitama was there to save him from this absolute madman
>>
File: hmmm.png (139 KB, 486x236)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>158703494
>King was saved
>>
File: 005486746844.png (298 KB, 806x535)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>158703761
Garou should just stay away from King. If he gets too close he might have an anvil fall on him or something. King's luck knows no bounds.
>>
>>158703883
Yep, he was
>>
>>158704233
Did Garou land even a single hit on King?
>>
>>158703885
King is the world's strongest human. How could any opponent survive the rage of the King engine?
>>
>>158704357
King Engine is OP. Even Saitama can't beat King when he goes all out.
>>
>>158704347
Saitama recognized him as the mugger too fast
>>
>>158704489
So Garou picked a fight with King and didn't even land a hit, huh?

Real scary.
>>
File: hype.jpg (59 KB, 453x259)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>158704347
Nope. King's luck too strong
>>
>>158704556
As expected of the man who beats Saitama so badly that Caped Baldy is left with dead eyes.
>>
>>158704233
from who?
>>
File: 1457627526114.png (304 KB, 328x620)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>158704553
>Real scary
Unlike King
>>
>>158704652
>Doesn't even land a hit when he's the aggressor.
>Talks shit about the strongest man in the world.

Oh Garou, who taught you how to use a computer?
>>
>>158665427
Nothing's happening.
>>
File: 1454268363762.png (102 KB, 205x350)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>158704639
The guy whose madness can only be cured by Saitama
>>
>>158704713
>strongest man in the world

Too bad Garou doesn't give a shit about memes
>>
File: King of Kings.png (459 KB, 807x830)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>158704855
And look where that got him, another victim under the mercy of King's luck
>>
>>158704784
>from a manchild
ok
>>
File: 1345687273579.jpg (15 KB, 413x395)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>158704944
King without Saitama is a useless otaku nobody anon
>>
>>158705001
King is a manchild, yeah
>>
>>158705144
>Gallow is a manchild, yeah
>>
File: Strongest Man.png (407 KB, 456x658)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>158705041
Saitama is also under the influence of King's luck anon.
>>
>>158705041
King became one of the top ranked S-class heroes and earned the title of the strongest man in the world way before Saitama even bacame a hero himself, so clearly not.

King does not need Saitama to succeed.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.