[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: IMG_2832.jpg (461 KB, 1814x1653)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>won out of nowhere
>>
Fuck Ruby
>>
Fuck Akane
>>
>>267590877
We know Melt.
>>
File: 1715362563759661.jpg (159 KB, 1163x2048)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
File: 1684944747493.webm (3.59 MB, 1280x720)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
>>267590896
You should try crystal meth and self-harm
>>
>>267590896
Ojisan will
>>
File: Os2.png (613 KB, 1003x584)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>267590896
>>
So why exactly does Aqua like Kana? My first theory was that he sees that Kana has the same type of spark that Ai had, that theory is backed up with the parallel that Kana had with Ai on the first concert, followed by a close-up shot of Aqua's face completely smitten by her.
So Aqua is attracted to that spark, right? Further proof is how Aqua instantly developed a crush on Akane when she developed star eyes.
But if that's really the case, all 3 girls possess that same spark.
The other two girls show it when Akane is doing theater and Ruby when she's on stage. And, between the 3 of them, it has been stated multiple times that Ruby shines the brightest.
So how come Kana was the one chosen? We can take Ruby out of the picture because of Goro's views on a taboo relationship. That leaves Akane and Kana. It was established early that Aqua didn't love Akane, he fell for the resemblance of Ai that Akane mastered. However, if the spark is what attracted him, couldn't that be said for Kana as well? He became attached to her because she showed the same spark that Ai had, is he not projecting Ai on Kana too?
So, maybe the reason is not the spark, but rather, the girls themselves.
This is even more confusing because when he listed the qualities that made him attracted to Kana could LITERALLY be applied to all 3 girls again.
>she's a hard worker
>she's quite sensitive
>her strong straightforward gaze
This last one is debatable, but I could also argue that Ruby has the same gaze on stage and Akane when she's acting on theater.
So which is it?

In conclusion: Aka is a fucking hack
>>
>>267590896
Passionately
>>
>>267590864
>hack mangaka has worst girl win
Many such cases!
>>
File: 1718035409161476.jpg (233 KB, 969x553)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Kana Arima, the wife of Aqua Hoshino
Ruby Hoshino, the sister of Aqua Hoshino
Akane Kurokawa, the friend of Aqua Hoshino
…and MEM
>>
>>267590864
>won out of nowhere
And other jokes you can tell yourself.
>>
File: Mem.jpg (453 KB, 5120x2880)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
I told you all before...yet you called me a lunatic
>>
>>267590864
it wasn't out of nowhere there was a lot of build up
>>
File: 1686757356635.webm (414 KB, 1920x1080)
414 KB
414 KB WEBM
>>267591011
The chosen one
>>
>>267590992
>...and MEM
la creatura...
>>
File: 1689182151082.webm (934 KB, 1920x1080)
934 KB
934 KB WEBM
>>267590992
>>
>>267590934
>So why exactly does Aqua like Kana?
Because Aka likes Kana and he forgot Aqua is supposed to be his own person and not his self-insert
>>
Ruby is too tight
>>
>>267590864
IT'S NOT ENDING THIS WAY! WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST
>>
>>267590864
Arima Kana always was the main love interest, with the secondary love interest being Akane,
>>
>>267590934
have you not considered that Aqua prolly just wants to sniff the heck out of Kana's red hair? I mean i would to
>>
>>267591133
ew no she stinks
>>
>>267591104
>Arima Kana always was [HEADCANON]
>>
>>267590864
staciest
>>
Akane just fucked another ojisan btw
>>
I hate Kana so much. I want to stab her.
>>
i love ruby
>>
>>267591377
Wooby...
>>
File: 3115_animeLQ.jpg (70 KB, 622x634)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>267590970
>worst girl
Prove it
>>
File: 1689629576787087.jpg (386 KB, 1080x1229)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
Ruby won.
>>
>>267590970
that's not negi
>>
Akanesissies, be honest with me, did our abortion of a girl come in last place again!?
>>
File: 1689198194298274.jpg (177 KB, 658x842)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
>>267591548
Mem is in the last place >>267590992
>>
>muh sarinaputa cancerputa
yikes
>>
>>267590864
Akane won though.
>>
>>267590896
Aqua did this
>>
>>267590992
Hoshino Akane is Hoshino Aqua's beloved wife.
>>
File: 1712747940522115.jpg (351 KB, 1080x1479)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
Cuteby won
>>
File: IMG_1277.png (2.11 MB, 2783x3840)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
I can only hope that now that we’re finally in the last arc of the manga that Aka will allow Aqua and Ruby to have significant interactions with each other. Otherwise the whole reincarnation subplot and how much emphasis has been placed on the bond between Gorou and Sarina throughout the story will really feel completely pointless.
>>
File: 1706291535676616.png (2.87 MB, 1136x3210)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
>>267591767
Well, Aka keeps bringing up the keychain.
>>
If Ruby doesn't win, there WILL be violence
>>
>>267591767
>Expecting Aka to do anything right
>>
>>267591767
>>267591800
Sorry, but you'll only get Melt x Ruby from now on.
>>
Arima Kana will kill herself after getting raped by a hobo
>>
>>267591767
> Otherwise the whole reincarnation subplot and how much emphasis has been placed on the bond between Gorou and Sarina throughout the story will really feel completely pointless.
The movie arc already dealt with all that
>>
>>267591816
Yes, Manby losing is going to end up driving the incestkeks to self-harm
>>
>spent 5 chapters of slow romcomshits
>rushed 1 chapter to show kamiki with no any build up on the interview
the fuck?
>>
>>267591767
>Aka will allow Aqua and Ruby to have significant interactions with each other.
He won't. He must make people believe Kana has a chance.
>>
File: 36.jpg (379 KB, 500x732)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>267591879
The revenge is just a sub plot
>>
>>267591879
I hope none of you have any aspirations towards writing anything. The romcomshit is meant to lull the reader into a false sense of security. The Kamiki twist is meant to suddenly increase the tension and keep the reader on their toes again. The reasons for why and how he ended up running the interviews will probably be explained next chapter.
>>
File: DForce-BROL-EN-ScR-1E.png (619 KB, 470x694)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>267591905
I play Shima D's favorite card.
>>
>>267591946
>The reasons for why and how he ended up running the interviews will probably be explained next chapter.
It won't and you indulge in hack writing.
>>
File: 1693925642470298.jpg (31 KB, 476x479)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>267591963
Okay, anon
>>
>>267591946
> The reasons for why and how he ended up running the interviews will probably be explained next chapter.
i hope, because this chapter looks so dumb, unless aka backpedalled and give some flashbacks about the buildup
>>
>>267591982
Anon, hacka has never once offered any explanation or continuity for this kind of thing in the story, ever.
>>
>>267591997
>and here's how Aqua's master plan to distance everyone from his revenge involves having everyone enter in contact with the target of his revenge
>>
>>267591997
It clearly will. You diminish the intended dramatic effect of such a twist by telegraphing and laying out the sequences of events leading to it beforehand. Now, said explanation might very well be completely retarded, but it's almost certainly coming.
>>
File: 1715205813118901.jpg (194 KB, 1200x800)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Friendly reminder Aka WILL make the graduation the final live of the manga
>>
>>267591963
i want to say you’re trolling but i cant trust aka anymore so you’re probably right
>>
>>267592098
Why is he doing this to his readers?
>>
>>267592098
The final live will mark the beginning of the final arc when the manga shifts into full drama mode after Kamiki kills Kana right after her graduation.
>>
File: IMG_8662.jpg (483 KB, 1200x1689)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Is Hacka ever going to address the kiss or Ruby’s confession?
>>
>>267592098
The graduation will be a single spread but the actual finale will be saving Kana from Kamiki's sex dungeon.
>>
>>267592153
no, he included that to appease mengo but they aren't relevant to the actual story
>>
>>267591548
Yep rat, your girl is in last place as usual.
>>
>>267592153
Not until Kana is dealt with.
>>
>>267591851
Akane will save her and comfort her with her body.
>>
>>267592183
kek, based Aka throwing a bone to the schizoid
>>
File: Spoiler Image (111 KB, 342x396)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
>>267590934
He likes her because she's fun to talk with.
Pretty much all the reasons why a Tsundere wins. Because of they have banter with MC.
>>
I’m in the bathroom on phone
Someone post spoilers pls
>>
File: 1692149161949634.jpg (121 KB, 966x664)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>267592190
LOL
>>
File: IMG_20240404_012756.png (367 KB, 413x478)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
Kamiki will rape Akane and Ruby and will try to rape Kana
Kana will cry and say that she loves Aqua
Kamiki will stop as he sees this as true love
Kamiki will then kneel and say "So this is what true love is. You truly are the Oshi no Ko, Arima Kana. I will support you and Aqua."
Aqua will then come in and kiss Kana while Akane and Ruby lay down the ground covered in Kamiki cum
>>
>>267592239
spoilers pls
>>
File: 1714918896807095.jpg (515 KB, 1137x1600)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>267592218
It was cute how she gave Agua her umbrella even after getting bitch slapped.
>>
There's only ONE way this is heading and it will be chaos.
>Kana dies
>Aqua loses his shit and morality
>fucks Ruby
There's no way the author isn't utilizing the incest. It was already sealed the moment the kiss happened.
>>
>>267592218
>>267592261
It's still fucking weird how Kana magically spawns in front of him just in time to get hit by his punch and make him feel guilty
>>
>>267592060
He kept Akane away from Kamiki.
>>
>>267592200
And how long will it take for Aka to deal with Kana?
>>
>>267592298
Only once though. She met him a few chapters ago. Sasuga Kekqua.
>>
>>267592307
He will go full Miyajima and have Aqua obsess over Kana taking a shit
>>
>>267592230
he only enjoys the banter because he already liked her, if he didn't have any feelings he would just be annoyed at her. Her personality is terrible
>>
>>267592307
He can’t stop writing about Kana so who knows?
>>
>>267592325
Technically Akane met Kamiki twice
>>
File: 1704623540467740.png (159 KB, 371x340)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>267592230
This is also why autists by and large don't like tsunderes. They can't handle the bants.
>>
>>267592290
It wouldn't be the last instance of teleporting.
>>
>>267592358
I tried clapping back in a banter once
She ran away and I got turned into a pariah
>>
>>267592325
>Only once though
Again this chapter with him keeping Kamiki from interviewing her.
>>
>>267592402
>him keeping Kamiki from interviewing her.
Did he? Or she declined? Plus that doesn't change the fact he let the others meet him.
>>
File: IMG_1365.jpg (207 KB, 542x464)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>267592200
>>267592307
Looking quite grim for you folks since we are on the final arc haha…
>>
File: 1690608305277832.png (393 KB, 500x535)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
This is how I feel about Kana.
>>
File: IMG_20240419_134607.jpg (56 KB, 204x330)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Aka should bring back this cutie
>>
>>267592558
This but only the last bubble
>>
>>267592567
Is that the girl from TB?
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (61 KB, 640x360)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>267590864
>out of nowhere
>>
File: IMG_5589.jpg (225 KB, 1483x2048)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Ai won
>>
>>267592307
Graduation is her closure. We just blitzed from July to November. Graduation is in December. We'll be there sooner than later.

>>267592485
Not really. This falls exactly within expectation.
>>
File: lwbiwcp34hgb1.jpg (101 KB, 640x852)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>267592776
Akane as her daughter-in-law.
>>
>>267592776
Still the only girl to have Aqua inside her
>>
>>267592868
Isn’t it just the end of summer rn? Surely Aka will slow down to show the movie during its actual premier because “I can’t love you” once again was hinted to be important
>>
>>267592892
Aqua has been inside Akane.
>>
>>267592870
>>267592962
Shut up, ilk
>>
>>267592953
>Surely Aka will slow down to show the movie during its actual premier
You're expecting too much from this hack.
>>
>>267592953
No. This chapter is set in November.
>>
>>267592983
Fuck off ojisanschizo
>>
File: 1689200965064580.jpg (144 KB, 600x931)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
sisters never win...
lolis never win...
it's not fair...
>>
>>267593035
Not your boogeyman
>>
Paint the womb white
>>
>>267592953
Aka only slows down when it’s about Kana
>>
>>267590864
The mystery/suspense of this series fell apart the second that Kamiki was revealed to just be a serial killer.
>captcha: Y0NKA
>>
I slow down when I'm inside Ruby and feel the cum coming
>>
File: 1705323583063379.jpg (259 KB, 1284x1389)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>267593062
Ruby won though?
>>
>>267593066
You've literally admitted to being him.
>>
File: 108161957_p0.jpg (1.57 MB, 1200x2007)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>267593179
Won what?
>>
File: l6zo5661sg7c1.jpg (93 KB, 640x828)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>267593331
Kana as her wife.
>>
>>267593062
> sisters never win...
they do in hentai, or fetish manga, not mainstream trying hard to be serious manga like this
>>
File: IMG_5591.jpg (172 KB, 1289x1795)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>267593346
Kana belongs to Akane you skank
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (694 KB, 1125x1540)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>267593346
Based RubyKana, a /u/ approved ship.
>>
>>267593368
Ruby will stick around her loli senpai forever, she literally promised it to her. You lost
>>
File: IMG_2843.jpg (512 KB, 1964x2138)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>267593368
>kana looks disgusted in all kanakane fanarts
>she looks happy and in love in all rubykana fanarts
>>
Kamiki doesn’t care about Himekawa…
>>
You all will literally fight about anything
>>
>>267593444
and himekawa doesn't care about what happened with his parents either so whatever
>>
Kana is very important.
>>
Kana would be great if she had big tits
>>
>>267593582
But only to Akane.
>>
File: 01619101.png (1006 KB, 736x920)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>267593605
BOOBna, my beloved…
>>
>>267593605
no, she wouldn't
you can't fix an annoying bitch with just a pair of tits
>>
i will murder akasaka aka
>>
>>267593730
He's already a washed up mangaka...
Don't do it...
>>
>>267593753
he needs to perish
>>
Akane fucking two ojisans in front of ilk...
>>
>>267593608
Wrong, to Ruby
>>
Mengo Yokoyari will definitely protect Aka Akasaka
>>
Remember when rats said the manga was trash because of Ruby's arcs? When they threatened to leave and shit up the place? And now they're all defending and praising it?
Is there a "fanbase" more hypocritical than this?
>>
>>267590992
>Akane Kurokawa, the pet of Aqua Hoshino
>>
>>267593844
>praising
No one is praising it. You are so obsessed with Kanafags.
>>
>>267593931
>No one is praising it.
lol
>>
All that character development going into Melt makes a lot more sense now.
>>
>>267593858
Other way around.
>>
>>267594063
Melt deserves good things after his kino moment in TB
>>
Ruby puta
>>
File: 1703150695190898.png (1 MB, 1080x1540)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>267594063
Yeah, he'll be the one to make Kana feel better.
>>
File: 1708765087161025.jpg (137 KB, 502x807)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>267594063
Melt is /ourguy/
>>
Wooby
>>
>>267594063
At least he’s getting the Rubybowl for it
>>
Akane's loose pussy is dripping with fresh ojisan semen again
>>
>>267592290
It's convenient but not far fetched, Kana's still does practice at his house. The chance of her seeing him in passing is pretty high.
>>
>>267594177
MeltxKana is so cute and canon. They make a great couple.
>>
>>267594063
>Ruby is calling him Master~
Imagine the roleplay sex
>>
>Ruby will actually get Melted
Damn it Aka.
>>
>>267594438
>>267594523
>t. didn't read 144
>>
>メルビー
Cute and canon
>>
>>267594183
Cocksucking lips
>>
File: Spoiler Image (245 KB, 1280x1856)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>
Ruby won the Aquabowl ages ago
>>
>>267590896
>Fuck Akane
>>
>>267595106
Akane is so lucky
>>
File: AkuAka.png (1.06 MB, 2048x2048)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>267590992
>The potential girlfriend
>The sister
>The Best Bro
What the fuck is Mem supposed to be?
>>
>>267595160
Akane's stand
>>
File: Owarida Akane.png (1.36 MB, 2000x2000)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
We have all those speculations as to why Akane was crying at the movie, inb4 it turns out it's because pretty much 90% of her scenes were cut because her acting overshadowed Ruby's, like how it happened to Ai.
You would think something like this would come up on the table but Movie Arc be Movie Arc...
>>
The next time we see Akane cry it will be because Aqua proposed to her.
>>
File: IMG_9091.jpg (588 KB, 1140x1809)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>267590896
I am anxious about finals in 5 hours, Akane is crying and my mood makes me want to self harm. Akane best girl and best part of the manga, by the way. Not sure what the point of this post was.
>>
>>267595439
I fucking wish. I expect the worst.
>>
>>267590934
Aka was tired of childhood friends never winning.
>>
Why is drawtard seething about Akane so much?
>>
>>267595712
He's a rat.
>>
>>267595705
That's why Kana will win the Akanebowl.
>>
>>267595712
Because he's a kanaturd LARPing as a plotfag
>>
>>267595754
Kana legit has more chemistry with Akane than she does with Aqua. I don't know how Aka still hasn't figured out how to make AquaxKana believable
>>
>>267595813
>I don't know how Aka still hasn't figured out how to make AquaxKana believable
He doesn't bother because she isn't endgame.
>>
>>267592329
Ngl that sounds based
Maybe Aqua would be better as a simp rather than an edgelord
>>
>>267592776
16 years old Ai's breast milk...
>>
>>267592776
The fact that Ai and Goro, both who don’t have any connections to Kana, have to be revived to deliver a Kanawak really says a lot about the favoritism issue.
>>
I dream about Ruby every night
>>
>>267596119
Melt…
>>
I think incestkeks deserved a good comeuppance after their annoying shitposting bandwagon. Akane lost the moment Aqua ended the relationship so she is fully out of the competition
>>
File: 1718092076227.jpg (433 KB, 1080x1582)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>267595137
>An account for posting what material he fapped to.
>>
kanna is the champion
>>
>>267596420
Based
>>
>>267595754
this is super cute
>>
File: 1717057436876472.jpg (422 KB, 2037x1983)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>
>>267590864
>avenges Nino out of nowhere
>>
>>267597120
Nino lost deservedly
>>
>>267596119
Shin...
>>
File: Akanekko.png (1.14 MB, 2048x2048)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>267595712
I like Akane tho? She also has a very nice design so I enjoy drawing her
>>
>onk wrapping
IB reboot soon.
>>
Can we just agree that Melt is a better prize than Kekqua?
>>
>>267597558
Yes. Melt's a good lad
>>
>>267597558
>>267597595
Well if you are a true Ruby fan then you’ll definitely choose the guy that won’t give her retarded children.
>>
>>267597558
Tbhdesu. If Kana ends with Aqua and Ruby with Melt then Ruby won.
>>
File: 1699266317657179.png (389 KB, 957x630)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>rats trying to bargain
Ruby won.
>>
>>267597811
The platonic love bowl, and suprisingly, Meltbowl too.
>>
She won the moment she became Aqua’s sister. Nothing stronger than familial love after all and siblings can’t get a divorce.
>>
File: X6aC6wT-bOg.jpg (308 KB, 767x1080)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>267592153
>Is Hacka ever going to address the kiss or Ruby’s confession?
He already did?
>>
Would Aqua approve of Melt as Ruby’s boyfriend?
>>
>>267598036
He knows Melt has a mean right hook from personal experience, so if Ruby ever comes in danger he could trust Melt to deck the guy
>>
File: 1715660494584.webm (193 KB, 500x652)
193 KB
193 KB WEBM
I guess "melt" is the rats' shit posting material for the week. I sometimes ojisanpost. But the joke is getting old, so I'm done with it. Time to add both "melt" and "ojisan" to the OnK garbage filter.
>>
>>267598223
Riveting stuff, anon. Make sure to keep us updated
>>
File: smooching.jpg (103 KB, 450x696)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Aka will just give this manga an open ending with an implied romance between Aqua and Ruby. Last panel will be Kana calling Aqua a shameless siscon.
>>
>>267590864
>out of nowhere
Didn't Aqua literally only got together with Akane in the first place for Kana?
If I'm not misremembering, he noticed that Kana was into him, and he figured he'd end up hurting her because of his bad-boy energy, so he opted for Akane instead because he was okay with hurting Akane I guess lol
Even when he got together with Akane it was for Kana's sake.
>>
>>267598292
Last chapter will be all about Kana, this is Aka's manga after all
>>
>>267598223
>I sometimes ojisanpost. But the joke is getting old
I think a lot of anons did the same just for fun. If don't really have a mortal grudge against Akane, it will naturally become boring after some time.
>>
File: 1718100561733.jpg (981 KB, 3155x4096)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
>>
File: 20230715_191045.jpg (805 KB, 4096x2304)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>267598313
>Last chapter will be all about Kana
Yes. It is guaranteed that Kana will be there doing what she does best. That is telling Aqua that he is a siscon. However, I would love to hear her tell Ruby that she is a shameless brocon in addition to that.
>>
Incestfag copes keep getting dismantled every chapter. It's kinda embarrasing desu
>>
>>267598402
I want to see them cosplay as Kongming and Eiko.
>>
>>267592153
>will HACKa ever
No.
>>
>>267598412
Aka should end it with the most epic Kana meme face full of utter disgust and contempt.
>>
What was the point to show that Akane still loves Aqua if it will never be adressed?
>>
>>267598638
Falling on deaf ears there, anon. Hackasaka can't even stay consistent on the most basic shit week to week, what makes you think he can't just discard plot points when he feels like it?
>>
>>267598638
It is a recipe needed for an OPEN ENDING.
>>
File: 1717565402878129.png (64 KB, 410x382)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>267597811
>Ruby won
>>
>Series ends with Aqua and Kana together, two children, happily married, Aqua working as a surgeon while Kana is a succesful actress
>Ruby is happily performing as a famous idol, together with Melt, living a happy life, starting to think about having children and retiring
Meanwhile Rubyfags:
>Isn't it weird how Aka never addressed Rubys feelings and confession? What's up with that?
150 just doesn't exist to you faggots does it.
>>
>>267598824
No matter how much you insist on it, 150 is not a proper resolution to her feelings, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>267598638
She loves him but knows he doesn't love her, so she's given up.
I swear you people need every single fucking thing spoonfed to you.
>>
>>267598978
He meant it narratively you idiot.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.28 MB, 1137x563)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Aqua trashed his room after making Kana sad
>>
In a just world, authors who failed to finish their series with the same quality they started would be banished from society for all eternity.
>>
>>267599055
Aka is fine then since this manga was shit from the begining
>>
File: 1718060574970906.jpg (1.02 MB, 1179x1551)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Tick tock k*narats.
Her days are already numbered.
>>
>>267599070
>>267599055
It is specifically Ai + Aqua revenge +Akane sections that are higher quality than the rest. There’s some exceptions (the incest chapter was well written, on its own) but otherwise the pattern is real.
>>
>>267599134
>Kana ends up being an abused gf
Still a win for Kana though
>>
>>267598824
151 was horrible in comparison to 143, dumb rat. The amount of symbolism given to Aqua and Ruby is insane.
>>
>>267599158
>Even a genius will be stabbed if they use a knife.
She is asking for her death.
>>
>>267599192
Pffft.
>>
Ratby doesn’t deserve Melt
>>
>>267599293
She is talking about Akane.
>>
>>267599134
Daddy Hikaru interviews his future daughter in law.
>>
File: annoyed coraline.gif (476 KB, 500x322)
476 KB
476 KB GIF
>>267599150
I'm pretty sure Aka gained some serious oversight and that's why OnK dropped so hard in quality.
>First arc is about a fanatic fan killing an idol
>Second arc is Aka flaming the shit out of the Kaguya adaption
>Third arc is Aka discussing reality TV shows and the internet making people kill themselves using a real life event as the basis
He probably got hit by the hammer of fucking God because the near-instantaneous drop in quality after that is consistent for the rest of the damn manga. I don't believe Mengo or Aka are happy with Oshi no Ko. It's completely lacking in a ton of the edge Mengo and Aka are known for, and overall has just been a romcom. And not even a good one at that, Love Agency was much higher in writing quality from Aka and somehow has more edge than OnK post-Akane in less than 40 fucking chapters.
>>
Ratby and Mousqua belong together
Melt and Kana belong together
Taiki and Akane belong together
Hikaru and Nino belong together
Mem and Frill belong together
Ichigo and Miyako belong together
>>
What happens to Oshi no Ko if you remove Kana?
>>
>>267599612
Melt already made his choice and it’s Ruby. Cope Kanacuck.
>>
>>267599701
You remove the protagonists love interest and what happens? What do you think anon?
>>
>>267599701
What happens to a sandwich when you remove the meat?
>>
>>267598022
>LOOK MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!
We've been over this, you smooth brained, 70 IQ, subhuman troglodyte. Even without repeating the obvious: until Ruby is flat out rejected, to her face, in no uncertain terms: her feelings have been unaddressed. You just desperately need that to be the case.
>>
>>267599701
Aka would rope without being able to write about his waifu
>>
>>267599787
Actually it's Frill.
>>
>>267598223
>>267598357
>It's fine when it wasn't done against me
I don't do any kind of subhuman posting like yours but you're pathetic as fuck
>>
>>267599829
Protags don't need love interests
>>267599849
You can still eat the bread bro. Not like it's going to turn to poison
>>
>>267598638
It was addressed, it’s just a similar love as the one of a mother towards her children
>>
>>267590992
>and the rest
mem will win
>>
>>267595160
The devil lurking in the shadows
>>
I told you guys Tokyo Blade foreshadowed AquKana
>>
>>267599994
This page isn't foreshadowing anything. And you didn't tell anyone anything because you're an anonymous.
>>
File: GLtA99jWUAAagde.jpg (240 KB, 2000x2000)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>267598638
How do you come off thinking it never gets addressed? The point of the plot up until now is that she failed, Kana didn't breach through Aqua as she had planned so now it's all up to what happens between Aqua and Kamiki.
Since Kana failed, it's a given Akane will confront or interact with Aqua.
>>
Ruby doesn't care about Melt in the slightest. Kanafags are the new age Ninofags.
>>
>>267600172
But Akane didn't fail. Aqua now has a future to actually follow and not just some pipedream. There's a reason why he's back to white stars and didn't jump straight to Kamiki's throat. His revenge is going to punish Kamiki but not to the point where Aqua's life will be ruined
>>
File: ironic.png (785 KB, 968x807)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>267599870
> You just desperately need that to be the case.
Ironic. Her feelings were addressed from the only POV that matters. Aquas. In 150. You can keep coping though. Makes it all the more funny when you sit here after the series is over going "Just wait! Ruby will win in Oshi no Ko 2!"
>>
>Aqua likes Kana
You actually believe this?
>>
>>267600260
>You can keep coping though
No, I'm not (You.) Her feelings were never addressed. That is a product of you having a literal piece of fly infested shit as a brain and it is reflected in your posts.
>>
>>267599701
It will disappear, the only reason his writing this is because of Kana. The divorce really fucked him up that he can only focus on his 2d waifu.
>>
>>267600260
>An MC's feelings towards another MC will not be addressed
Gentlemen, we found the last cope of the series.
>>
>>267600250
She failed. Aqua chose revenge, that's literally what he says in this chapter.
>Aqua now has a future
> There's a reason why he's back to white stars
Headcanon.
Even using the stars for anything at this point its a desperation move.
>>
>>267600344
They already got addressed retarded coper
>>
>>267600326
Did he get cucked or did they fell out of love?
>>
File: 1000004138.png (3.26 MB, 2000x1770)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>267600360
>Even using the stars for anything at this point its a desperation move
Still salty about your headcanon getting btfo, I see.
>>
>>267599952
Akane lied so she could use K*na as a proxy.
>>
>>267600415
>they were "adressed" in a literal dream
Is this bait or do you unironically believe that?
>>
>>267600360
NTA but choosing revenge right before the start of the last arc can be just a fake out for us to think that this will have a bad ending. One talk no jutsu and everything can turn 180.
>>
>>267600434
You're free to explain why his stars went on and off randomly off screen. You'll just make it all about Kana or whoever and fail to make it sound reasonable.
So don't bother. Kana failed, the whole point of the chapter is a tonal whiplash to the reader to pretend he moved on but he actually didn't.
>>
>>267600418
Cucked, but wife had a reason to cuck Hacka: him being an overly selfish manchild obsessed with a hard drug vidya (Apex) and can't paya ttention to what his couple feels or wants.
>>
File: 1716891445948337.png (24 KB, 143x269)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
So this "mistake" was intentional?
>>
File: FzzUFoCaMAAse3U.jpg (364 KB, 1240x1748)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>267600458
The fake out was already done. Making you think what happened in the last arc made him move on.
The situation is also quite obviously skewed against Aqua, but only an expert reader will be able to see why. So we'll get a pretense that Aqua is "winning" only for something tragic to happen as a result of that overconfidence.
>>
>>267595160
The dark horse, the secret heroine.
>>
>>267600492
When did she leave him? During Oshi no Ko's run or before?
>>
>>267600492
Damn he's THAT addicted to APEX?
>>
File deleted.
Ruby is obviously out because she's his sister. Even if you consider the pre-reincarnation story, Gorou never had a romantic interest in Sarina. It's a lot more satisfying as a story to keep that relationship as a pure and platonic one. Aqua already feels this way, and Ruby will simply have to grow up and move on from her childish proxy crush on Gorou through Aqua. Melt is a clear indicator, as Ruby is finally showing interest in a man other than Aqua.

Akane never had a chance. Her role in the story makes this clear. She's the perfect girl, the popular one, the one everyone loves, but not the one perfect for the boy. This is a classic story trope, but it's a trope for a reason, because it's satisfying. And it's pretty clear that's what this story is going for as well. It was blatantly obvious that she wouldn't be the endgame when she and Aqua got together as a couple, simply because Aqua was too afraid of hurting Kana that he wanted to put some distance between himself and her.
Even when getting in a relationship with Akane, Aqua did it for Kana's sake. She was practically a tool for Aqua to use in order to make Kana give up on him, so she wouldn't be hurt. It should also be mentioned that Aqua and Akane's relationship at this point have clearly developed into one where Aqua simply sees her as a friend, and Akane will have to learn to deal with her unrequited love.

Kana is the only girl that Aqua has ever shown actual interest in and they have a clear chemistry. Because Kana, despite being in love with Aqua doesn't treat him any differently. He's the type of girl that will share her chips with him when he's feeling bad, and the sheer dorkiness of that is what Aqua is attracted to. It's one bit of normalcy he gets out of this life where everything sucks, everyone is an asshole in some way and he himself is consumed by revenge.
Kana is a promise of a normal life, she's the perfect girl for Aqua.
>>
>>267590992
>Aqua doesn't see MEMcho as a woman
Why?
>>
>>267599701
suffering from his 2 new manga being axed after making a masterpiece like Kaguya would've unironically sent Aka to the mental hospital
>>
>>267600501
they didn't call Aka the master of foreshadowing for no reason y'know
>>
>>267600575
>Kana is a promise of a normal life
I wish I have my own Kana.
>>
>>267600595
Suffering after the axe is literally why Kaguya exists.
>>
File: file.png (304 KB, 792x410)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>267600575
Yeah, ain't reading all that schizo.
>>
Does Ruby call Miyako mom?
>>
>>267600575
>Even when getting in a relationship with Akane, Aqua did it for Kana's sake. She was practically a tool for Aqua to use in order to make Kana give up on him
You have Kana brainrot, please never write shit again.
>>
>>267600619
but before then he hadn't tasted success, imagine being hailed a genius mangaka and then the next 2 manga you made just flopped.
Kana prolonged his career.
>>
>>267600624
yes she accepted her as a new mom early in the series
>>
>>267600595
>suffering from his 2 new manga being axed
SPY x FAMILY guy multiple axes and he still pulled through
Araki got rejected multiple times and he still pulled through
Aka needs to know that not everything will be a hit
He's not Rumiko Takahashi or Mashima
>>
>>267600575
You put a lot of thought into this but Kana is winning because
>first girl
>popular/she sells
>aka's favorite
There's no deep shits because Aka is a hack, he doesn't even know what he's doing anymore.
>>
File: FxO_GeSaMAg-WcP.jpg (353 KB, 1208x1701)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>267600648
No, his good writing and handling of the story in 1-80 did.
Kana was external to the plot and as a whole contributed nothing for it.
Kana will also be the symbol of the ending for better or for worse with how things have randomly pivoted to make her relevant out of nowhere.
So OnK will be remembered as a series that was good, but then shat the bed because of her. Just like Death Note.
>>
Fuck this shit
I'm gonna read Akane Banashi instead
I wish act age author liked older women
>>
>>267600699
>So OnK will be remembered as a series that was good, but then shat the bed because of her.
She has the most fans and is basically the investor and endorser of Oshi no Ko, people are fine with Kana because she brings positive vibe in this depressing manga.
>>
File: copers.jpg (325 KB, 767x1080)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>267600299
>>Aqua likes Kana
>You actually believe this?
I believe it. Akane believes it. Ruby believes it. Gotanda believes it. Kana believes it. Mem-cho believes it. Aqua believes it. Aka believes it. The only "people" that don't believe it are inbred rubyfags that don't know what bait is even when it's fucking spelled out for them by the characters.
>>267600344
As I said retard, her feelings were addressed in 150. By Aqua. The only person in the equation whose thoughts, feelings and opinions matter.
>>
File: AquAkats.jpg (598 KB, 768x695)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>267600760
Having the most fans means jackshit.
Ai + Akane + Ruby + Aqua have more fans and most of those dislike the writing that concerned those characters in the second half of the story. A bad reputation for writing doesn't wash away anything regardless if the popular character gets a good ending, not when it ends up shitting on everyone else as its doing so far.
>people are fine with Kana because
The amount of hate she gets in nipland says otherwise.
>>
Act age was better
Oshi no Ko is only thriving because act age died
>>
>>267600766
>posts the generic greentext
Yeah, Aqua is deeply in love with Kana alright.
>>
>>267600676
>first girl
Sarina.
>popular/she sells
Her ship is the least popular with Aqua. AquRuby is the most popular.
>aka's favorite
He loves to bully his favorites.
>>
>>267600575
Hilarious how rats insist Ruby and Akane must learn to get over their feelings, while Kana is holding onto a literal toddler crush and discarding any of her other thoughts and dreams to become Aqua's onahole. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>267600766
>Akane believes it. Ruby believes it. Gotanda believes it. Kana believes it. Mem-cho believes it.
Cool, how about Aka actually writes it then instead of having advertisements for his collabs, gags and "he's a siscon, muh incest reaction face" as her entire interactions with him?
Because I'm not seeing how he likes her. All I see is third parties saying as much randomly and for no reason in the most artificial of ways.
>>
>>267600871
>Sarina
kid/sister doesn't count
>>
>>267600766
>As I said retard, her feelings were addressed in 150. By Aqua. The only person in the equation whose thoughts, feelings and opinions matter.
They weren't. No matter how you put they weren't. There has been no pushback from Aqua since Ruby is functioning as normal and is happy, a nightmare sequence is not addressing anything. This is just you hoping it was the case. MC to MC feelings are ALWAYS addressed, read more manga. Nobody believes what you are implying. Ruby is a main character, her idol plotline was started because of her romantic subplot, her romantic plot is her whole character. They will be addressed as the conclusion to her character and personal story arcs. The confession won't be the last live, the dome will be the epilogue of the series.
inb4
>It's ending
>No time for that
>hurr retcon
>Melt
>Aka's favorite
All actual copes. Everything starts with Ruby and her feelings, and everything will end with Ruby and her feelings.
>>
>>267600943
>kid
>sister
I guess Kana and Ruby are both disqualified then.
>>
>>267600982
Ruby's feelings will never change!
>>
>>267601013
>5toubun nigger
>>
>>267600434
Isn't it kinda sad that Akanefags are always betting against Akane?
>>
>>267600820
>A bad reputation for writing doesn't wash away anything regardless if the popular character gets a good ending, not when it ends up shitting on everyone else as its doing so far.
How is that Kana's fault? As you mentioned, she was not part of the revenge plot. If she won the romance subplot, why would it be her fault that the main plot shit the bed, shouldn't you blame the characters that are actually involved in that plot?

>hate
Loud minorities. Mostly jealous losers that hate winners/tsunderes.
>>
>>267600982
Based PlotGOD.
>>
>>267600524
During Kaguya-sama, a bit before OnK debut.
>>
>>267601101
Did Aka kill Ai because of the divorce?
>>
>>267600982
>romantic
Platonic
>>
>>267601127
>Platonic
Is this your final cope?
>>
File: 1000007842.png (1.24 MB, 1216x832)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>267601127
Platonic kiss
Platonic sex
Platonic marriage
>>
>>267590864
complete asspull
like black zetsu killing madara
>>
>>267601141
What cope? She's family, of course it's platonic. Stop being sick lmao
>>
>>267601064
>Loud minorities. Mostly jealous losers that hate winners/tsunderes.
Then why does K*na have the most hate threads according to Yaraon? And why chapters starting from 150 has the worst ratings?
>>
>>267601116
Nah, he planned to have her live but realized she would've otherwise overshadowed the twins.
She overshadows them even harder in death, but that's besides the point
>>
>>267600933
But he did.
>>
>>267601176
Is this your final cope?
>>
>>267601116
No, but made Tsubame reject Ishigami, turned IshiMiko into a "rotten bond" (his words, not mine) and MiyuKagu became shallower and nonsensical (muh helicopter). He never got over his wife cucking and divorcing him.
>>
>>267601194
Did you notice the names in those ranking of hate threads? Most (if not all) are winners. As I said, jealousy. Hell, the no. 1 was Miorine just because she btfo the two dudes in Gundam and won the Mcbowl.
>>
>>267601250
Some of the winners had legit reasons and their victories are justified.
Can the same be said abt K*na? Short answer: no.
>>
>>267601064
>How is that Kana's fault?
She's the symbol of the bad writing of this story. A character that's part of it and was external to it, and ended up ruining the central themes of it by getting in the way all the time to literally no payoff.
The attention given to Kana is the reason why most of the plots come off half baked. Because priority is given for her plot to be in the front vs the actual plot.
>Loud minorities. Mostly jealous
And that's why you're disingenous. Boiling it all down to ships and not the reality of the writing as it is.
>>
Kiss Ruby
>>
>>267601325
I swear you were blaming Ruby a couple of months ago.
>>
>>267601319
>Can the same be said abt K*na? Short answer: yes.
ftfy
>>
>>267601375
Incestfags are his new friends.
>>
File: Fy4wk65aYAEMtmo.jpg (153 KB, 1707x1911)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>267601375
Dumby's writing ruined only herself, it was filler. Kana's current writing ruined the ending and as a whole the narrative arcs of other characters that have been dumbed down or worse, destroyed, to appease her own.
>>
>>267600933
>All I see is third parties saying as much randomly and for no reason in the most artificial of ways.
What are you talking about? We've had Aqua himself say that he likes her and imply it a bunch of times throughout the story. Starting with chapter 30. He called her super cute in chapter 19&20. Why did Sarina fall in love with Goro? Because they hung out together and he was nice to her. Aqua hung out with Kana and fell in love with her personality. There's nothing more required. It's just love.
>>
>>267601427
NTA.
Aka has never written a relationship in this manner until Oshi no Ko.
>>
>>267601325
>She's the symbol of the bad writing of this story
I blame batman for this.
>>
File: IMG_20240610_115151.jpg (225 KB, 825x483)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Seems like the existence of Hoshino Kana has caused some turmoil
>>
>>267601427
What's the point of replying pretending you have an argument and then just follow up admitting it's shallow and poorly written and pretend it's fine?
Also you're wrong. Goro told Aqua how he feels, Aqua never said he loves Kana. And him telling her she is cute years ago is your best proof of written romance on his side? Lol
>>
>>267601464
>Aka has never written a relationship in this manner until Oshi no Ko.
Okay is that a problem or something? And what does "in this manner" even mean? Miyuki and Kaguya fell in love with each others personalities. Aqua fell in love with Kanas personality as they hung out. What is the difference?
>>
>>267601493
But inbreds told me Aqua is Goro
>>
File: 1000007832.png (1.26 MB, 1440x1080)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>267601478
This. BATkane undoubtedly derailed the manga's plot, so it's been a pretty rewarding experience seeing Aka finally return to the original vision.
>>
>>267601493
>And him telling her she is cute years ago is your best proof of written romance on his side? Lol
No. I'm saying that it has been built up from Aquas side since as far back as chapter 20. Since you went on about how it's just third parties saying Aqua likes Kana. Aqua himself has sad it, and implied it with his words/actions THROUGHOUT the story. In pretty much every arc. That was just the most far back example of the top of my head. And saying it's poorly written is a matter of taste. I don't need my rokmance stories to be some supernatural reincarnation wankfest for it to be good. Love just happens naturally between people. Can't control it. And Aqua just happened to fall in love with Kana.
>>
>>267601520
He is. It's simply a dream sequence, during which "Goro" gives a generic greentext as to why Aqua should pursue Kana.
>>
File: FxdFl1BakAo6T_1.jpg (182 KB, 707x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>267601529
Akane is the only reason this manga ever had a plot, because she made it engaging to read and not have it end up like First Concert where an arc about 3 girls ends up being an arc about 1 and squander the other protagonist character as a result.
You just hate Akane because you're a sad pathetic fuck who sits here all day crying over her existence, don't even pretend there's anything more to you than that.
>>
>>267601529
SHERLOCKane saved the manga during the middle chapters. I can only respect her
>>
>>267601583
No, he tells himself he loves Kana and Aqua says “I know”, you’re reaching to hell and back
>>
>>267601585
Based. Batkane that solves the plot in 1 chapter with how she unravels mysteries through her superpowers is awesome and cool. I love reading battle shounens like Oshi no Ko. Can't wait for her to battle Kamiki and unleash her secret final move.
>>
File: LQOeBSi.jpg (327 KB, 900x1280)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
How can she be so perfect?
>>
>>267601562
>built up
>an off hand comment to recruit her like a tool for his sister's sake
No, sorry. Doesn't really fit into what you're trying to push it as.
>Since you went on about how it's just third parties saying Aqua likes Kana.
It is, it's the first thing that came to mind for someone like you too. Not Aqua's own actions and scenes, but other people's words.
It shows how poor the writing is.
>and implied it with his words/actions THROUGHOUT the story. In pretty much every arc.
Oh yeah?
Why did he punch her and didn't care until confronted then?
Why did he laugh at manipulating her?
Why say he was fine using her if he had to?
Why does he never give a fuck about Shima D not even once?
Why did he never go to see her concerts?
I don't see your build up. I see poor writing, plenty of holes that make it artificial and most of all one sided on her side.
>>
>>267601597
She can do it again right here and now if she realizes that Aqua and Ruby were reincarnated.
Me? I'm buying Akanecoin.
>>
>>267601627
He literally called it a teenage crush, it's not a reach at all. It rings especially hollow when compared to Kana's monologue immediately afterwards.
>>
>>267601502
MiyuKagu and AquKana are Hacka preaching about his childish vision about romance. All shallow shit, zero communication.
Falling for someone because of the persinality is also a sign the relationahip will fail knce one of them gets sick of the other's personality or stops having the personality they crushed on.
>>
>>267601661
I swear every threads are about Kana
>>
File: Fxrb2M3aAAEpt_Y.jpg (205 KB, 1200x834)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>267601654
>Akane is a smart character who actually gets build up and detailed scenes about her and what she does
>Still cries
lol.
Remind me. Who was the character who locked herself in stasis for 1 year and did absolutely nothing but apparently lose all her fans off screen and then 1 year later she decides to cry to MEMcho randomly so that we get the routine pitybait?
Such a well written character. No agency to speak of, she's been frozen and locked in stasis because its believable that in an entire year she wouldn't give up on a guy who moved on from her to her knowledge.
Give me a break. The timeskip alone made the Kana ship and character so unbelievably retarded its pathetic.
>>
>>267601661
Apparently this is from a chink gacha game or something?
>>
ive got no context but I thought this show was like perfect blue + monster or whatever
why is all you're talking about ship wars
>>
>>267601673
You have worse reading comprehension than Akaneschizo jesus christ, I refuse to believe someone can read this story and interpret it like this
>>
>>267601784
Because Aka is a hack who fumbled all of the actually interesting plotlines.
>>
>>267601798
>No argument, namecalling
I accept your concession rat
>>
>>267593844
>he manga was trash because of Ruby's arcs?
Ruby's arcs are still the biggest garbage of this manga. Although they are not THAT awful, like some whiny keks here try to portray.
>>
>>267601784
the girl in the op is winning and everyone is losing their minds, because as op said, it came out of nowhere
>>
>>267601673
>Why did he punch her and didn't care until confronted then?
He cared. He was just in shock and she ran off and he felt like shit.
>Why did he laugh at manipulating her?
Because he's doing his typical shit of pretending he is emo and bad when he's deep down always been a good person.
>Why say he was fine using her if he had to?
He said "Even Arima" AKA Arima was last on his list of people he would use for his revenge, but he would still do it. It's to show how "series" about it he is.
>Why does he never give a fuck about Shima D not even once?
He went to help her but saw she managed on her own and then released the truth about Ai to protect Kana from a scandal. Fuck should he do about ShimaD exactly? He didn't even do anything with Kana.
>Why did he never go to see her concerts?
Because he needed to avoid her because of his feelings for her. He didn't want to risk her getting hurt by some crazed fan seeing her with him and freaking out like with Ai. It's trauma. It's not "logical".

You see what you want to see. And you seethe about AquKana so you just ignore everything about it and say it's poorly written and whatnot. When it's not at all.
>>
>>267601824
>because as op said, [HEADCANON]
>>
>>267601784
lolmao only secondaries and ironic weebs who got into the anime because of "le toxic japan entertainment and idol culture" actually thought that.
Yes, the manga is basically a harembowl, and that's exactly why it's fun and entertaining.
>>
>>267601839
>He cared. He was just
Months passed since then. He never apologized until she brought it up. Even as normal courtesy, he didn't give a fuck about her.
>Because he's [headcanon]
Show where that's stated or shown, because nowhere points at it after or now.
>He said "Even Arima
Because memcho brought her up. Again with this ranking schizophrenia, how pathetic.
>Fuck should he do about ShimaD exactly? He didn't even do anything with Kana.
So he loves Kana according to you but isn't jealous, never brings up how he's still around her and related events from Scandal.
Nice argument.
>Because he needed to avoid her
He never went after first concert either. He never went after reconciling with her.
There's no justification.

>You see what you want to see
Look at a mirror. Defending bad writing with poor excuses.
>>
File: 1682522542683.webm (128 KB, 1920x1080)
128 KB
128 KB WEBM
The DVDs... Hacka, show the DVDs... cough... wheeze...
>>
>>267601929
Ai simply told Aqua to marry Kana in the DVD. Aqua will fulfill Ai's wish as soon as the revenge is complete.
>>
>>267601925
>Show where that's stated or shown, because nowhere points at it after or now.
You are actually retarded and autistic if you need this told to you. Even Ruby says it in 143. Crow girl says it in 123 and 145. Kana says it in 151. He's inherently a good person and isn't suited for revenge. Which is why you get all this emo "i'm so bad" shit from him when he hasn't actually done shit. What the fuck did he even manipulate Kana with in 117? Fucking nothing. But he tries to pull a Light Yagami because he's fucking retarded and think's he's so much worse than he is.
>>
>>267601978
>Ai's final message is Kanawank
Wouldn't even put that past Hacka at this point.
>>
File: 1710433564225419.jpg (49 KB, 322x516)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>267601925
>all this cope
You aren't refuting anything with this malding, buddy.
>>
>>267601978
Oh fuck off. Even worse, I remember nips actual theorizing this not that long ago
>>
>>267601982
More like Aka doesn't know how to write manipulative characters. This is where he should've leaned on Mengo more.
Say what you want about her stuff but she can definitely write twisted people.
>>
File: 1708830408262508.jpg (195 KB, 1638x2048)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
I'm a Kanafag but even I was disappointed with this chapter, what's happening to our genius mangaka? Why is Aqua so calm? Why is there no build up to this interview?
>>
File: qEY6m02JE5s.jpg (316 KB, 767x1080)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>267601929
You'll have to be happy with what you got in 130.
>>
File: 6391.jpg (662 KB, 994x1449)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
Daddy is back with the milk, Kekqua. Drink it on camera
>>
>>267602002
How tf would Ai know K*na tho?? Aqua and Ruby were fucking babies at that moment.
>>
File: 1687817805335354.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1335)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Ruby? Won
>>
kana deserved to have more screentime in the OP
>>
>>267602065
inb4 the DVD we saw on the prologue is Ruby's and Aqua's was recorded much later
>>
File: 1699246867764161.png (667 KB, 1024x576)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>267602086
Why? The story is about Aqua and Ruby.
>>
File: NhNAkrQo_pY.jpg (331 KB, 720x1080)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
So like, Kamiki interviewed their kindergarden teacher then? What did he show her? A picture from the film of them kissing? Is Kamiki a freaky motherfucker?
>>
>>267601982
>if you need this told to you
So you just took a random guess on his actions and pretend it's correct to fit your narrative. Good to know.
>>267602009
I accept your concession.
>>
>>267602065
Wouldn't be the first time Hacka fucked his own timeline
>>
File: 20240611_223829.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1080)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
...
>>
>>267601843
Anon, Kana is winning. There you won. But can you at least accept the fact that it was shit writing and was shoehorned in the last minute? You only care about winning anyway, so where's the harm in admitting the truth?
>>
>>267602116
He's revealing the Dark Side of the Elderly
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (95 KB, 656x375)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>267602124
>So you just took a random guess on his actions and pretend it's correct to fit your narrative. Good to know.
Hey
>Ruby wo-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>267602144
This panel will never stop making incestkeks mad lmao
>>
>>267602144
Yeah, Ruby won.
>>
File: MainHeroine.jpg (2.07 MB, 3089x1885)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>267602135
>Shoehorned in at the last minute
If only the inbreds could read they'd know that's not true.
>>
>>267602172
Those badly stretched pics are what really give the kino touch to those collages
>>
>>267602170
Sorry anon but she literally got sisterzoned in 150. Too bad. Happens to the best of them. Rubys love just wasn't strong enough to overcome that barrier.
>>
>>267602144
Why does Aqua refer to himself and Ruby by their full names?
>>
File: 1718112638248030.jpg (182 KB, 849x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Marriage on stage just to make idolniggers seethe
>>
>>267602105
Introschizo. Give it up already. The anime staff has nothing to do with Aka.
>>
>>267602191
Sure, after he coped about not being Goro. While also agreeing that Sarina’s happiness is most important. Then next chapter shares Goro’s dream.
Oh, all while having a date with kana while she tells him to only look at her with no romantic paneling.
>>
>>267602197
Because he's a threater kid. He's gotta be dramatic all the time.
>>
>>267602222
Aka worked closely with them on the anime.
>>
>>267602253
>Sure, after he coped about not being Goro.
>>So you just took a random guess on his actions and pretend it's correct to fit your narrative. Good to know.
>>
>ctrl f + kana
>128
>>
>>267602300
Not even the same anon and him coping about not being Goro is evident by the fact he fucking exists in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_7899.jpg (505 KB, 1137x1600)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>267602263
Nice try, but he only referred to himself by his full name only in the context of his playing the role of Aqua Hoshino, like during the reveal or when Kana in unnatural name used his full name
>>
>>267602379
NTA. It's also juxtaposed by the fact that Ruby has never even once claimed to be anyone but Sarina in a different body.
>>
>>267602350
>128 stabs
Tanked it btw
>>
>>267602197
To emphasize that they can't be together because they're siblings. Hello? Same surname lmao
>>
>>267601597
This. How would have wanted Aqua the MC to do that? Not me.
>>
File: cringekids.jpg (525 KB, 661x2036)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>267602409
Yes both he and Kana are theather kids. They are just being cringey weirdos like that.
>>
File: 20240611_100123.jpg (447 KB, 564x2048)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>267602172
Compare that to picrel.
>>
>>267602624
Anon that's every fucking interactions with every fucking page and panel. Even completely unrelated shit to Aqua and Akane is in there.
>>
>>267602278
>Aka worked closely with them on the anime
Understatement.
>“I want to be involved in everything”
https://animecorner.me/oshi-no-ko-creator-talks-his-heavy-involvement-in-the-anime/
>>
>>267602688
Yes, so the idol mv, the OP, and the ED all have AkuRubi shit. Probably means nothing.
>>
>>267602624
You just piled up every single AquAkane panel together even if they are from the same interactions, retard. You don't know how collages work because you are illiterate schizo who didn't even attend school, it seems.
>>
>>267602688
>Kanafag director
I understand the vision desu
>>
>>267602490
Twitter moralfags are always the funniest
>>
The readers lost...
>>
>>267602739
Who needs a Kanafag director when we have Aka?
>>
Akane had sex with four ojisans tonight
>>
>>267602725
Wasn't sign wa b created with the title drop in mind? I remember someone said that back when the anime was airing.
>>
>>267602197
Obvious question. "Aqua Hoshino" is the role of "Ruby Hoshino's" older brother. He can't be "Gorou Amamiya" (according to his schizophrenia) who she's really in love with, so just being her brother as "Aqua" good enough.
>>
>>267602804
This is cope
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (200 KB, 900x1350)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>267602490
And why did he and Goro tulpa refer Goro by his full name too? When he said he is not Aqua to Ruby he even changed his pronoun from boku to ore
>>267602586
And why did Ruby refer to herself as Ruby Hoshino and Sarina Tendouji too? Why did Goro, who is not Aqua according to you, refer to himself by his full name as well?
>>
File: 1718114867356.png (32 KB, 156x144)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
I read this years ago (Maybe 10 chapters? But definitely less than 20) but I stopped because I was busy. Is this a good read to start now? Or will I just get hurt? For starters I like Miko Iino and Nino............
>>
>>267602819
>Projection
It's called literacy. You cannot refute it.
>>
>>267602846
The manga refutes it
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (438 KB, 1137x1600)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>267602819
Nta but you a retarded speedreader
>>
>>267602804
Gorou and Sarina will be cheering Aqua and Ruby on from the afterlife.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (417 KB, 1137x1600)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>267602868
>>
>>267602873
Sarina and Ruby are the same person
>>
>>267602846
Literacy is a dangerous word in these threads. I fear most of the posters are illiterate.
>>
So this means that they can never be together as long as they're "Aqua Hoshino" and "Ruby Hoshino". Lmao incest lost again, your only chance now is for them to reincarnate for the 2nd time where they can be a "normal couple".
>>
File: IMG_7517.jpg (416 KB, 1200x1689)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>267602888
Kanafags don’t read anything that don’t have Kana in it. Ruby made it obvious that when the characters use full names they talk about roles
>>
>>267602862
Sure. Point the page(s.) They don't exist, by the way. :)
>>
>>267602220
Whatever you say, troll-kun.
>>
>>267602933
Chapter 150
>>
>>267602800
Iirc the composer said something about the lyrics made with Kana's concert scene in mind
>>
>>267602950
Incestfags will insist chapter 150 didn't exist because it retconned all their copes.
>>
>>267602919
see >>267602947
>>
>>267602950
Still no pages?
>>
File: GPWhhBIakAADYDj.jpg (473 KB, 1201x1201)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
AI!
>>
Don't let this thread distract you from the fact that Aqua doesn't even see memcho as a woman...
>>
>>267602969
How so? Literally confirmed Ruby as the most important person to him.
Meanwhile rats will continue to ignore the complete lack of romance in 151.
>>
>>267602987
My wife
>>
File: GPdMSM3bYAIcSPA.jpg (376 KB, 1201x1201)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>267602987
JOJO REJECT!
>>
>>267603003
there is 0 romance in 143 btw. it was all rape. the date with kana was mutual feelings
>>
>>267603003
>Meanwhile rats will continue to ignore the complete lack of romance in 151.
You are literally the only person that keeps saying that. I'm sorry, your headcanon doesn't match reality.
>>
Aqua and Kana will have sex on stage in the farewell concert.
>>
>>267603003
Yes, as his sister. Don't you consider your only family important too?
>>
>>267602969
No, it certainly exists. But it is antithetical to the rat cope narrative (since you can't fucking read) - and when we justifiably tell you that you are an illiterate retard - you get really, really upset no one's buying your bullshit.
>>
File: GPg9oFQagAAIhYX.jpg (364 KB, 1201x1201)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>267603009
WOOBY!
>>
KKK
Soon
>>
>>267603048
>Kekqua
>Kiss
>Kana
>>
File: GPrPw0jbAAAqmOO.jpg (351 KB, 1201x1201)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>267603043
ONE STYLISH DETECTIVE!
>>
What Rubyfags gloss over is that Gorou never had romantic feelings for Sarina.
Before they died, Gorou was an adult and Sarina was simply a child that he looked after and loved greatly, but obviously not in a romantic way.
Then he dies, and is reincarnated as her brother. There's no reason for him to fall in love with her now either, as now they're siblings. He never even showed any romantic interest in her, so I really don't get where this delusion is coming from.
It's only Ruby that has been obsessed with Gorou all her life and never got over her crush on him. She had no interest in Aqua in that manner until she found out that he's the reincarnation of Gorou. No matter how you look at it, her obsession is not healthy.
>>
>>267592391
The real problem with autists and banter is that they play on hardcore mode while everyone else runs on baby mode, and if you start going all out on the bantz they bay and hate you.
>>
>>267603025
Manga is a visual medium retard. Compare it to any other moments that were framed as romantic, let alone 143.
>>
File: GPsnf_HbcAAS4UV.jpg (309 KB, 1201x1201)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>267603068
BELL PEPPER
>>
>>267603003
>Literally confirmed Ruby as his sister
ftfy
>>
>>267603082
Preach, brother
>>
>>267603082
So you did not read the manga?
>>
>>267603043
>victor
They know what they are doing.
>>
File: GPibaCCaYAAfCvi.jpg (453 KB, 1201x1201)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>267603092
AND LA CREATURA!
>>
>>267590992
The furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten...
>>
>>267602987
>>267603009
>>267603043
>>267603068
>>267603092
>>267603116
I know none of those places
>>
File: without that monstrosity.png (2.43 MB, 1604x1081)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>267603111
>Ruby really is a man
But really tho the shop's name is Victoria
>>
>>267603082
>It's only Ruby that has been obsessed with Gorou all her life and never got over her crush on him.
But enough about Kana and her toddler crush.

>No matter how you look at it, her obsession is not healthy.
And enough about Kana's character and dreams being reduced to becoming Aqua's onahole.
>>
>>267590992
It's so convenient that Kana is now the #1 for Aqua after the last arc. Aka is cooking...
>>
>>267603082
>no interest in aqua
>bothered by him kissing another girl
>gets upset over him going out with another girl
>furious over the implication he would have sex with another girl
Sure.
>>
>>267600594
>>267602991
Memcho is a shapeshifter
>>
>>267603159
Lmao she wanted her to date yuuki and marry Akane.
>>
>>267603082
>her obsession is not healthy.
You could say that about all the girls. They need to leave Kekqua to die.
>>
>>267603145
Ruby won
>>
>>267599967
Based Gilligan's Island poster
>>
>>267603145
>blocking the shop name to make it victor
>ruby is pointing at it
They know what they are doing.
>>
File: 0050-012.jpg (270 KB, 900x1350)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>267603152
>after the last arc.
>>
>>267603179
And she didn't care when Kana asked him out.
>>
File: 1000008088.png (1.56 MB, 1800x1783)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Healthy development btw
>>
>>267603082
Lots of good points, that's how normal people see their relationship anyway.
>>
>>267603159
This is your brain on an incest fetish.
>>
>>
>>267603179
She was being a brocon and saying he can only be with someone she approves. Also that Akane shit was her putting on an act because she knew Aqua was using her.
>>
File: 1717614298602559.png (51 KB, 238x431)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>267603245
lol
>>
File: WHAT IS KEKQUA WEARING.jpg (522 KB, 1920x1081)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>267603135
So
>Ai is at Sunset Hill Shopping District
>Aqua is at Kobayashi Barber Shop
>Ruby is at Cafe Victoria
>Akane is at Kameyama Newspaper Store
>Kana is at a Record Store
>Memcho is at Narikiri Clothing Store
>>
>>267603082
Irrefutable.
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (346 KB, 1200x1689)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>267603271
She was just like Akane
>>
>>267603263
Mem being there never stops being jarring
>>
>>267603152
>ruby is my salvation
>>
>>267603282
Cute Kana and Aqua hats!
Cute Kana and Aqua ribbons!
>>
File: Screenshot-8452.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Now that I think about it, didn't Aqua technically treat Kana as a oshi during this whole manga?
>Helped her in the live action and pushed her to act as she wanted
>Dressed as a chicken just to continue motivating her even during exercises
>Was the one that motivated Kana during the actual concert so she could shine
>Pushed her in the theater arc so she could show her true acting because "everyone" wanted to see that
>Ghosted her for a whole year because he was in panic thinking she could become Ai 2.0
>Sold Ai's info to save her ass in the scandal
>>
>>267603082
Goro also never cared about Sarina. He only cares about himself and he just used Sarina to feel good about himself. It is not guilt that he felt when Sarina died. He just hated that he was powerless to do anything to save her. It is the same thing when Ai died. That is why he will never reciprocate Sarina's love no matter how many times they reincarnate. The only person who he actually cared and loved is none other than Kana, his light and one and only oshi.
>>
>>267603368
the hair is beautiful in this pic
>>
>>267603350
>Now that I think about it, didn't Aqua technically treat Kana as a oshi during this whole manga?
Wow, you are so smart, anon.
>>
>>267603263
On the photo I didn't notice the difference in size between Kana and the rest also
>La creatura
Dios mio
>>
What's the point of this discussion? The incest got debunked and proven as a bait in 150. It's only Kana vs. Revenge now.
>>
File: Akasaka Aka.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>267603368
Akasaka Aka completely agrees.
>>
>>267603350
>Was the one that motivated Kana during the actual concert so she could shine
This could be an accident since there's no way he knew that he would be the only one with a white glowstick, still he was her only fan there.
>>
>kanaschizo is spamming
>again
>>
>>267603419
>There's no way he knew
He did it in the second song, and there was nothing but yellow and red
>>
>>267603368
Schizo-kun, this is /onk/ not AO3.
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (247 KB, 827x869)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>267603082
>>
>>267603390
>>
>>267603419
There were definitely white glowsticks there. Kana was just a retard who refused to see it.
>>
>>267603282
Kana and Aqua looks like a pair there, did they accidentally swap Ruby and Kana's outfits?
>>
>>267603390
His wife > the rest.
>>
>>267603515
There's no point in posting the novel, anon. Rata will just screech about it being non-canon as usual.
>>
>>267603521
Like every single time btw. Akane was her fan, Kana didn’t care. She had fans as an idol but was less popular than Ruby and Mem so she didn’t care.
>>
Kamiki just pounded my prostate again...
>>
>>267590992
What would incestkeks say if Ruby was the one in front instead of Kana?
>>
>>267603368
>The only person who he actually cared and loved is none other than Kana, his light and one and only oshi.
Aqua and Kana are the main characters. They are literally the Miyuki and Kaguya of OnK. So it is not surprising for them to be the canon main couple.
>>
>>267603515
>using the non-canon novel again
>>
>>267603521
They weren't. The point of the scene is that she was thinking if she still has a place over the stage and she was looking for white glowsticks. Aqua was the only one with a white glowstick.
>>
>>267603566
Kekqua makes every girl lose their I.Q.
>>
File: 20240611_104153.jpg (171 KB, 820x1200)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>267603415
>It's only Kana vs. Revenge now.
Revenge won btw.
Aqua still an idiot. He should haven't announced his intentions to Kamiki. He should have waited for Kamiki to finish the interview and when he was distracted, stabby stab him.
>>
>>267603580
You are a freaking slut, Aqua-chan.
>>
File: 1701412979643.jpg (248 KB, 2240x1260)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
Kana won again ITT.
>>
>>267603682
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
>>
>>267603566
K*na only cares about being Aguwa's oshi. If he isn't there, sye has no reason to ever exist.
Shows how shallow, selfish and infantile her character is: she only got into the showbiz because she wanted to suck her rival's cock.
>>
>>267603682
She always win.
>>
>>267603564
Wow you were right, like clockwork here >>267603623
>>
>>267603682
Every thread
>>
>>267603698
Funny coming for a cancerinakek.
>>
>>267603682
It's amazing how she mindbroke all the akanefags, incestkeks and plotfags.
>>
>>267603630
>Aqua was the only one with a white glowstick.
In the anime there are people with white glowsticks. Which become apparent in the audience after she sees Aqua with a white glowstick. She's just doing her usual pitybait shit routine there. Actually NOBODY except for Aqua amongst an audience of 1000+ having her color is unrealistic BS. Which is why there's actually white glowsticks there.
>>
>>267603592
Probably same thing as what we have now. Akane fags would've done the same.
And now that it's revealed it's actually sized too >>267603263 it got harder to use the cope of the one in the middle is actually the most relevant, like how it was with Ruby's vision of her family having Ai front and center
>Suddenly Blueby
Still don't understand how one can fuck that one up
>>
>>267603640
I don't know, Aqua seems to think that there's future unlike when the movie arc started when he told Ruby that he was preparing them for the moment he would no longer be there.
>>
Melt just impregnated Ruby.
>>
Holy fucking shit, Ruby has talked with Kamiki multiple times without realizing who he is. She is retarded.
>>
>>267603812
>middle
there's 4 people there
>>
>>267603263
Feels like Mengo just photoshopped the girls into the background. Granted it's less uncanny than neckless Kana.
>>
>>267603794
The anime ruined the scene.
>>
>>267603846
It is normal for sidegirls to have below average IQ.
>>
>>267603846
Kana talked about stabbing right to Kamiki's face.
>>
>>267603900
At least it makes sense why she was nervous.
>>
>>267603263
>romance
>family
>lust
>pet
>>
>>267603935
Because she felt she pissed Aqua off?
>>
Aqua will suddenly remember Kana's smiling face while saying he'll save so many lives as he's tending to her wounds.
>>
>>267603263
>main character
>side character
>side character
>side character
>>
>>267603900
It's cute seeing Kana turn into a nervous animal when faced with a PREDATOR like Kamiki-SAMA.
>>
Is A-kun Aqua or Aka?
>>
>>267603523
I don't think so, Ruby is clearly supposed to be mirroring Ai
>>
File: 1000007811.jpg (145 KB, 900x600)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>267603997
It wasn't obvious already?
>>
>>267603997
Yes.
>>
I still can't believe that Kana actually won.
>>
>>267603953
She was also nervous at the start of the interview.
>>
File: 1717086909587123.jpg (131 KB, 1037x669)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>267603997
All of them
>>
>>267603698
Her rival has always been Akane, now Aka retconned it to Kana malding over 30 yo toddler Gorqua who wasn’t even acting in the first place
>>
>>267603974
This post is brought to you by RAT VISION ™
>>
>>267604029
She wasn't recognized as a genius actress in a while. It's a different kind of nervous from Gotanda or Aqua.
>>
File: 1701225199020544.jpg (116 KB, 728x1035)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>267604038
Chapter 6 existed before Akane.
>>
>>267603698
She was an actor before Aqua
Her rival is Akane
There's nothing wrong with being motivated by other people
There's nothing wrong with being in love
retard
>>
>>267603282
>>267603343
>>267603523
Kana and Aqua are the husbands.
Akane and Ruby are the wives.
>>
>>267604097
Next time she met him she glazed him and begged him to help her. Not the behavior of someone who considers him a rival. Meanwhile Akane was always her actual rival.
>>
>>267604097
A 30+ year old man grooming a toddler is based.
>>
>>267604113
>There's nothing wrong with being in love
retard
Clearly obsessed and can't get over her toddler crush, very unhealthy desu
>>
File: 1706818087257.jpg (76 KB, 1429x1500)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Kana won. It's all that matters.
>>
>>267604113
Have you skipped your precious chapters 150 and 151?
>>
Fuck this shit. My manga got axed, I don't care anymore, fuck this world, fuck oshi no ko, and most of all, fuck you
>>
File: 1705709801210324.jpg (697 KB, 1447x1023)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>267604130
Okay, but Kana is Ruby's husband.
>>
>>267604199
Aka...
>>
>>267603983
It's cute seeing how a stuck up retard with no future other than sucking Aguwa's cock literally signed her death sentence by saying the worst thing at the worst time RUMAO.
>>
>>267604199
You still couldn't fuck Mengo, Aka
>>
>>267604233
Ruby, I know you wanted daddy's milk...
>>
File: 1715614374212486.jpg (12 KB, 224x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>267604233
Lack of dreams usually shorten a person's lifespan. Why not just give a hand and hasten it?
>>
>>267604043
Sorry anon. Aka is the one who ordered them like that. Kana is #1 and main girl.
>>
>>267604144
>Next time she met him she glazed him and begged him to help her.
10 years of failures grinded her spirit.
>>
>>267604328
Wait till we get an expanded panel that reveals Aqua's true love Tsukuyomi
>>
>>267604168
>toddler crush
This is true love, autist.
>>
>>267604402
>Aqua: I love Tsukuyomi
>Kana: lolicon...
>[Oshi no Ko] - The End
>>
Kana won.
Aqua won.
>>
>>267604462
Holy shit, Kamiki cleaved Kana in half!
>>
>>267604431
>true love
And other jokes you tell yourself.
>>
>>267604328
No one outside of straw grasping rat schizophrenics are assigning any type of hierarchy to that image.
>>
Ratby lost the moment Aqua met Kana.
>>
>>267604608
Literally everyone except for inbreds know that that is visual symbolism ranking the love Aqua feels. It's literally the image in his head as Kamiki brings up love.
>>
>>267604672
It was love at first sight.
>>
>>267604328
Based. They'll be saying otherwise if Ruby was the #1.
>>
>>267604697
Oh they know that, but it's not Ruby on the front so they will ignore that.
>>
File: 1000008174.png (215 KB, 648x639)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>267604697
>visual symbolism
But I thought rats didn't believe in such things. They're just incestkek copes?
>>
>>267604697
>Visual symbolism
This is some desperate cope. Holy fuck lmao
>>
>>267604881
Romantic love and platonic love~
>>
>>267604949
>mad that ruby is #2
lmao
>>
>>267604881
PrezMiko won.
Ishiguya lost.
>>
>>267604976
>Gatchikoi
>Platonic
Is this the final, FINAL cope?
>>
>>267605026
>mad
Didn't give that image a second thought. You're seething no one is buying your delusional headcanon, though lol
>>
>>267605125
Lol you sound mad
>>
>>267605055
>Siblings
>Platonic
Simple as
>>
>>267605206
>Oshi
>Platonic (according to Aka)
Oh no, Kaninibros...



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.