[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EmnYlmPWEAEwBq1.jpg (872 KB, 1135x2123)
872 KB
872 KB JPG
old thread >>4642179

>The great big /aco/ giantess repository
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMWRxId5i0vv-hl9jmHUzv31raOcmv122QJnJuIIy6s/edit?usp=sharing

>Giant Adventure - The Secret of Sizon
https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/h-pLmsf0R0Gx0PsFKlhOmg/giant-adventure-the-secret-of-sizon

>renderanon's mega gallery
https://mega.nz/#F!MuAh3SyI!UObVRcdPGksAD8YXSy6TBw

>Writer pastebins:
Keliadom: https://mega.nz/folder/C7oGFDZC#UFd_7RK69h0Nd41hh2v78Q
https://pastebin.com/u/Keliadom
https://pastebin.com/u/Kamalanon
http://pastebin.com/u/The_Mouths_of_Babes
https://pastebin.com/u/ConcordantOpposition
https://pastebin.com/u/0neGenericWord
https://pastebin.com/u/someguyaround
https://pastebin.com/u/NSFW_alt1234
https://pastebin.com/u/Vivid_Lucidity
https://pastebin.com/u/Sizefaggot
https://aryion.com/g4/user/VividLucidity
https://archiveofourown.org/users/RubyAnon/pseuds/RubyAnon
https://archiveofourown.org/users/RubyAnon/pseuds/TwoInchMorsel
>>
File: EmnZergXYAE058U.jpg (3.01 MB, 1953x1586)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>>
File: ElLES-IVkAMRpn7.jpg (138 KB, 701x1200)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
File: ElV3B39WMAMQLan.jpg (186 KB, 701x1200)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: ElCGbsIVkAUzylT.jpg (1.17 MB, 4000x3699)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>
File: EmkzhozXcAImbLP.jpg (753 KB, 2851x1486)
753 KB
753 KB JPG
Question for the thread: How long would you last in the giantess' fighting pits?
>>
>>4662213
>>4662213
I don't know how long I would last, but I'd give it my all to see the huge sexy ladies cheering on.
The idea of giantesses betting on fights makes me wish there was giantess art of Roulette.
>>
File: 1603244486520.jpg (546 KB, 1079x1080)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>4662213
I have this code where i wont harm a fellow micro. Id rather the giant get impatient and snuff me herself. Plus Its hotter
>>
>>
Anyone know any good sources for city or village backgrounds?
I like making edits, good stuff is too low res
>>
Any chance for Kamala Harris size art? Jezebel.com is already giving me some good ideas.
>>
>>4662798
Yikes
>>
File: 1605233285467.jpg (547 KB, 2000x2000)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>
>>4662798
Maybe Not a 1:1 likeness. Shes not bad for her age but her body definitely needs some fine tuning
>>
>>4662349
The giantesses have a solution for that. If you won't brutalize your fellow tinies, they will.
>>
>>
>>
>>4662798
>>4662857
id fap to that
>>
>>4662798
I'd really prefer you didn't, because we don't want /pol/ bait in here. These threads are bad enough with the regular shitposting, we don't need /pol/ in here too.
>>
>>4663171
You could make her into generic attractive brown woman who loosely resembles her. Shes could be like a 3d human version connie's mom from steven universe.
>>
>>4663274
That doesn't work and you know it.
>>
>>4662798
>Not AOC
No
>>
File: AOC camp.jpg (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>4663171
It's not just /pol/tards in general, my stupid ass lurks over there for the bantz, but you never hear me shit up size threads. It's faggots, regardless of board origin.

Whether it be the gentlefags vs murderfags, male giant/futaposters vs "thats gay anon" posters, greentexters vs people who hate greentexts, not my cuppah types who insist on telling everyone about what their cuppah is, it's just faggots.

That being said, there's a pretty natural meshing of the power that comes with politics and general power play in this autistic fetish we have. I'm really into politicians I dislike getting unearned power and exerting literal dominance over their political opponents. Just seems like a natural progression to me, but you won't hear any more exposition about it than this post and feel free to disagree and berate me.
>I miss when Renderanon did cheeky renders with politicians
>>
>>4663281
What About a vague expy who just happens to dress like her ? The politcal people can pretend its her and the apolitical can pretend its not
>>
>>4663363
>my stupid ass lurks over there for the bantz
Come on, we all know that's not why you lurk there.
>>
File: Hijab.jpg (2.15 MB, 1920x1080)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>4663381
I generally don't post because it's essentially old /b/ but with more constraints on topics and more foreignfags, but you can browse /pol/ and not be a total insufferable cunt.
>>
>>4663388
that feel no giga hijabi gf
>>
>>4663390
>tfw her culture hasn't conquered yours and their first order of business wasn't to shrink you all and relegate you to household tasks for the women at home like bathroom attendant, pedicure slave, etc
Why even live in this political environment?
>>
>>4663388
Present company excluded, of course.
>>
File: Corporate ladder.png (3.11 MB, 1920x1080)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
>>4663408
Nah mate, I'm definitely an insufferable cunt, but I try not to shit up fetish threads.
>>
>>4663439
Doesn't seem like it now.
>>
>>4663400
I mean, I just want a cute girl with nice figure and massive tits in a hijab to be a 12 mile tall genocidal monster
>>
>>4662190
Sauce of pic?
>>
File: Emu8moUXUAIDtHZ.jpg (338 KB, 1141x2048)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
So I guess someone might have been watching the thread yesterday. c:
>>
>>4663363
>tfw AOC will never grow to a giant size and become the indisputable supreme leader of the United States, enforcing her beliefs onto the entire country.
>>
File: D2N-5xBWkAMwx2J.jpg (678 KB, 1352x2048)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>4663632
/ourguy/ Bert
https://mobile.twitter.com/EdNEm3
>>
>>4663644
Sauce?
>>
File: 1600315575105.png (442 KB, 1280x1280)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>4663644
FUCKING BASED TD
>>
>>4663439
Multisize scenarioes are fucking great
>>
>>4663685
My bad, should have included it in the post:

https://twitter.com/TheSpaceSpeck/status/1327361895070830592
>>
>>4663644
i want to live in that big pillowy ass
>>
File: IMG_20201113_154644.jpg (427 KB, 1450x2048)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>
File: say aaaaaaaa.png (1.35 MB, 1495x935)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>4662071
I'm glad you liked where it was going! This should be the final Amethyst model, unless if I forgot something unforgivably vital that I must absolutely fix. Here are all the changes that I can recall:

>compatible with subsurf thanks to detriangulated polys, edge creases, and sharp edges
>new materials
>tweaked face to resemble modern design
>thicker fingers
>remodeled gemstone
>removed whip and whip's armature
>minor armature repositioning to keep up with new proportions
>actual goddamn eyebrow rigging (a bit tricky, but still looks better than those weird floating bars)
>removed floating eyebrow bars as well as the eyebrow lines
>expanded internal mouth size, remodeled teeth, thicker tongue, new throat, and new uvula
>new shapekey to animate the throat for any potential breathing animations when inside mouth
>smaller eyes to accommodate for internal mouth size
>tongue now has control points to make stretching and animating its armature a bit easier (or just make it harder, idk)
>lips 200% more kissable

While there's no IK controls for the limbs, I didn't want my perfectionist ass to take too long on this. I hope you appreciate the final result! You have to put the url together yourself though, as the spam filter doesn't seem to like AnonFiles.

anon
files
(dot)
com
(slash)
z6wa7fp0p1
(slash)
Amethyst_blend
>>
>>4663644
Imagine how it must feel to be fully wedged in there, feeling the force of her cheeks kneading your puny body.
>>
>>4664032
>>4663772
Now imagine when she hoists up the pants like a dark eclipse and seals your fate.
>>
>>4663644
I’d rather it be foot related but this is fucking awesome
>>
File: 1599719543176.png (82 KB, 324x222)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>4664020
>download model
>put camera inside mouth
>cum
>>
>>
>>4664020
Looks good! Just added some IK bones. Will aim to work on something with it once I've finished my current project, feel free to make some suggestions for it in the meanwhile.
>>
File: art2959.png (380 KB, 1340x900)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
big ass Malina of the Emperor's New School!
>>
As someone who finds feet to be overrated it's reassuring to see that there are some artists out there that are sick of drawing feet.
>>
>>4664749
>Doing anything deep and personal with size art
This is the path to cringe
>>
>>4664600
I know I'm kinda repeating myself here, but some licking/mouthplay POV would be nice if you can manage that.
>>
>>4664771
bingo
>>
File: fuckfuckfuck.png (346 KB, 451x427)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>4664600
You're welcome! Oh and uhhh you might wanna apply the "AmePants" material to that little face in the shirt tear there, lest it bothers me forever.
>>
>>4664771
That would be calling all the writefags cringe though.
>>
>>4664600
big amethyst kissu. maybe throw a bit of tongue in there for good measure.
>>
>>4664749
kek, what a pretentious bitch. Nobody forces her to draw feet. Checking her DA makes it even better - her "deep and personal" art are obviously traced photos
>>
>>4664749
from what i can understand, aphrodite's art is very self-indulgent in the sense that she feels a great sense of power from imagining herself as a giantess. she doesn't seem to really care much for raunchy art, to which she clearly seems to be annoyed by and has poked fun at that sort of stuff before.

unless if you're a gorefag, you won't really find much of substance.
>>
SUfags are fucking cringe. Can we remove them already?
>>
>>4664891
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>4664984
I'll easily take Gigantafag spam over SU garbage any day.
>>
>>4664891
>>4665003
Thank you
>>
File: 1602816913088.jpg (66 KB, 900x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>4664891
No lol

>>4660630
>you sit at the coffee table, watching a movie on the television that Pearl helped set up for you
>she's busy training Steven's friend a bit of swordfighting, so in the meantime, you just sit here and wait for her to eventually return
>as you watch your film, you suddenly feel the wet sensation of dripping flesh press against your back, complimented by a warm, humid air
>oh yeah
>you nearly forgot about your babysitter
>"Hey Anon. Whatcha watching?"
>she moves that big head of hers over yours to look at the giant monsters battling it out on the screen
>"Oooooh... a monster movie huh? Lemme see!"
>she moves herself up to lie on the coffee table with you, her head intimidatingly looming over you as she observes the contents of the film
>as the hour passes by, your back is left wet with saliva, making your viewing of the film cold and uncomfortable
>thanks, Amethyst

>"Awwwww, it's over?"
>there's nothing left on the screen but the sight of text scrolling downward as a dramatic orchestral theme plays along with it
>"Hmph, shame. I wanted to see some more giant monsters."
>as she starts to get up from the coffee table... before she stops herself, as if an idea just hit her
>her eyes lock onto you, with a mischievous smile creeping across her lips
>"Unless..."
>without warning, Amethyst uses her finger to push you off of the coffee table
>>
>>4665025
>a chilling gush of wind envelopes around your body before you land directly onto the hardwood floor, which causes you a mild amount of pain, but nothing too serious considering your lightweight form
>you stand back up to take in your surroundings, wondering what kind of obnoxious game she wants to play this time
>'BOOM'
>the sudden sight of Amethyst looming over you as she stands on all fours is enough for you to fall back onto your ass again
>"THE WAARRRNING BROS PRESENTS..."
>you're pretty sure that's not how it goes "ANON... versus..."
>Amethyst brings her right hand down, naturally shaping her fingers to appear more like a puppet
>she moves her thumb up and down along with her words, as if it were a mouth "...AMEZILLA!!"
>'Amezilla' lets out a dramatic "ROOOOAAAARRRR"
>"RARRR!!! I'M GONNA EAT'CHA!! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM..."
>the 'mouth' of this beast starts to make biting motions as it moves closer to you, giving enough warning for you to get on the move
>you run away from the maw of the monster, just barely dodging her sudden bursts of speed as it tries to ram into you
>you make a mad dash away from the beast, running right under Amethyst's legs
>'Amezilla' speaks once more
>"HEY PAL, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"
>Amethyst easily jumps over to your location, shaking the ground as her whole body looms over you
>the monster descends before it stays still, ominously 'staring' at you from above
>"LOOKS LIKE THIS IS A JOB FOR MY..."
>Amethysts pulls a ketchup bottle from... thin air, before shoving it through the exit of the monster's mouth
>"...PLASMA BREATH!!!!"
>she squeezes the bottle tight, splattering you with a generous amount of the monster's 'plasma breath'
>the red gooey substance forces you to lose your footing, rendering you vulnerable to the beast above
>'Amezilla' quickly descends, opening its 'maw' wide
>"OM NOM NOM NOM..."
>>
>>4665030
>you are unable to stop Amethyst's fingers from managing to engulf you
>you are compressed and smushed inside of her soft palm, 'chewing" you as you hear muffled "OM NOM NOM"s from outside of her enclosed fist
>ketchup squishes and squelches against your helpless body as it falls victim to the hunger of Amezilla
>her fingers and palm feel very soft against your body, as well as being wet from both the ketchup and a mild amount of sweat
>within the dark maw of Amethyst's fist, you start to see some light at the end of the tunnel
>gravity pulls your body closer and closer to it, until you get a good view and find out what it is
>"OM NOM NOM NOM NOM"
>you desperately try to grab onto the skin of her palm, but it's too slick for you to get a proper grip on
>you find yourself sliding away from the confines of her fist, allowing you to fall straight into Amethyst's hungry mouth
>'splat'
>you fall right onto Amethyst's salivating tongue, with the light quickly being drained from your vision as she slams her jaw shut
>Amethyst proceeds to slather your body with her massive muscle, pressing you against the roof of her mouth as you become soaked in her juices
>you notice that her breath smells vaguely of potato chips
>as she tries to slurp and suck the ketchup off of your body, you are carelessly tossed around in her cheeks along with her thick saliva
>once she decides that she has had enough fun with you, she sticks your legs out of her mouth, pulling you through her lips with a wet 'pop'
>"Heh, you didn't think I was ACTUALLY gonna eat you, ri-"
>>"AMETHYST, THAT'S ENOUGH!"
>you hear Pearl's voice yell from across the room
>"Oh.... uhh..."
>she quickly stuffs you under the cramped confines of her rear, hidden away from Pearl's vision
>"...enough what?"

Plan on writing some more stuff, but for now, I gotta go to bed.
>>
>>4664891
>"3DFAGS NEED SEGREGATION"
>>"no that's mean and evil"
>"GIANT WOMAN SHOW BAD"
>>*cums*

It's always the photorealism-aspiring 3Dfags that start this shit in these threads. They come here for a very different sort of appeal than what /aco/ was made for, and so they can't help but shit their pants whenever they see a cartoon character on the adult cartoons board as opposed to some shitty makehuman model.
>>
>>4665036
I'm liking this stuff so far, can't wait to see what else you have in store!
>>
>>4665050
>People who enjoy photorealistic 3D art aren't interested something that looks like it's drawn by a 5 year old.
Shocking.
>>
>>4665050
You heard him, boys. He wants 3D. Post 3D
>>
>>4665121
>>
>>4665123
>>
>>4665125
>>
>>4665127
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Aight fags, post WA17
>>
Have the anons working on the Ryuko size greentexts finished them?
>>
File: 1540772169403.jpg (315 KB, 826x1169)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>4665254
I think it's been abandoned. I'm not too upset by it if it is the case though. I'm grateful for the content that Ryukoanon was able to give us.
>>
Anyone here has a weekend alone 17?
>>
>>4665249
>>4665414
no begging my guy, there are better places for that than here
>>
File: ElRldU_WkAIKKf4.jpg (204 KB, 1000x1000)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>4664891
>>4665050
>>4665113
>>4665121
>complain about 3Dfags' sour attitude
>3Dfags proceed to double down on the attitude and thinks it's some kind of epic own
>spam 3D renders, as if that was the problem and not the fact that they're complete asswipes with zero self-awareness
I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to segregate from 3Dfags less due to the content of the artwork itself, and more because of the whiny, entitled, and shit-flinging community behind it. The drama is almost always focused around 3Dfags, be it complaining about (god forbid) an actual cartoon, a 3Dfag tearing their eyes out at the sight of a giantess being affectionate, or some other bullshit centered around not catering to their tastes and their tastes only.

You can post all the borderline photorealistic 3D content or whatever else it is that you want as long as you do not forget where you are. Either grin and bear the idea of being on an adult cartoon board, or just get the fuck out. You are only here because "makehuman model with physically-based rendering" only falls under "cartoon" by a technicality.
>>
>>
>>4665681
What's happening in that pic?
>>
>>4665728
Tiny robot cleaners are helping everything look nice and shiny.
>>
>>4665681
There had literally never been any problem with 3D here. You're out of your mind, my guy.
>>
File: 1948923348.jpg (18 KB, 350x350)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>4665851
>list problems
>"nuh-uh this doesn't happen never ever my guy"
I'm not sure why I even bother anymore, though you're probably just a 3Dfag sniffing your own farts.
>>
File: 1391721058462.jpg (40 KB, 241x289)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>4665876
>makes up problems to justify autism
>everyone who calls me out is a 3Dfag out to get me
I think you need to take a break from 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_0704.png (313 KB, 409x750)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>4665728
Are ya sure that it's a robot ? I think he is just a really smoll guy an the fact he is in shadow give him that metallic look. Also probably in that world there are different size of tinies since the one cleaning the heel seems nit even an inch tall and the one being handles in the background seems to be nearly a foot tall.
>>
>>4665876
>>4665681
No one cared about 3d until some guy brought up making 2 threads becuase he didn't like it
>>
>>4665925
It literally happened again in this thread. What the fuck are you talking about. I don't know what gave you the impression that you have the ability to gaslight anyone here into thinking that this doesn't happen, assuming that you didn't just shove your head up your ass and that you actually do have the attention span of a goldfish.

I have a feeling that it's the latter, so in that case, please actually read the threads before you present yourself as some kind of fact checker. You are not helping by trying to brush this problem as nonexistent, especially with how you didn't even bother to look into its existence and just instinctively said "nuh-uh".
>>
>>4665952
Yep, tiny robot. @OnKinky said so.
>>
>>4665414
Yes.
>>
>>4665995
You started complaining about 3D, something that harms and offends no one, for literally no reason and the appropriate response on a website like this is to treat you like an autist and post more of the things you're railing against. If you don't like it, go back to r*ddit where it's safe.
>>
>>4666013
>I want to segregate from 3Dfags less due to the content of the artwork itself, and more because of the whiny, entitled, and shit-flinging community behind it.
>"for literally no reason"
Holy shit, you really don't read these threads at all, do you?
>>
File: 136.jpg (706 KB, 1024x1491)
706 KB
706 KB JPG
3Dcrybaby can go and suck a nut
>>
>>4666027
I do. And you're going off about your bullshit >>4665050 completely unprovoked. Stop playing the victim, you shitflinging neckbeard.
>>
>>4666002
Oh....Anyway I love their art style !
>>
yiff.party is dead?
>>
>>4666363
Looks like it. I've heard a few people saying it's gone for good this time.
>>
>>4666363
...but will live on in our hearts.
>>
>>4664600
Perhaps a POV shot of a tiny looking up to her, with her leaning down to get a good look with a smug expression on her face?
>>
>>4665414
Then where else can I beg?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdnttvHgpf8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>4666457
What a cunt, not even giving the satisfaction of killing the guy with her own hands.
>>
>>4666457
well that just seemed uncalled for
>>
>>
anyone here has giga gils by angel gts?
>>
>>4666565
Welcome to Greek mythology.
>>
>>4665036

Love it but you ended it right at the best part desu. Being trapped between Amethyst's thicc butt cheeks is pure diamonds
>>
>>4666366
Simps win again.
>>
>>4667320
Fuck off
>>
>>4666457
>>4666846

Is that supposed to be artemis? Didnt she turn one guy into a chick becuase he saw her naked by mistake and he became her servant and saw her naked all the time after that? That was a much better punishment
>>
File: 1602678883954.jpg (27 KB, 704x528)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>4666440
The /d/ giantess thread posted it. its time to embrace the "Follow Every possible Giantess, size, Macro Thread" pill. You never know what might turn up.
>>
File: fuck.png (1.69 MB, 1920x1080)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Not to steal the spotlight from renderanon, but I tried making my own render with my modified Amethyst model. I guess it's fine, but I don't like the way the lips are rigged. The way Amethyst's lips are supposed to work is that they are mostly prominent in the middle, regardless of how wide her grin is. With this rig, her lips end up looking waaaay to stretched out when she smiles, making them look not as pleasantly plump as they should be. It just doesn't look right.

I think I'm gonna try my hand at fixing this. Maybe add some IK controls or some other fancy junk while I'm at it. I hope this doesn't throw a wrench in renderanon's schedule.
>>
>>4668074
I think Circe did that shit, my Greek lore is very rusty.
>>
>>4668287
To clarify I meant Circe changing dudes into beasts.
>>
>>4668154
Still looks pretty great my dude. Wouldn't mind chucking the Garnet/Pearl models from the same source onto her tongue there too, would be a fun sizey addition.
>>
File: amelips.png (1.11 MB, 1004x966)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>4668375
I'm glad you think that way! In regards to the lips, pic related's comparison is basically what I'm talking about. I don't want the edges of the lips to have the same level of thickness.

Will try to work more on the model tomorrow. I need sleep.
>>
>>4668154
Cringe. It looks like mlp shit
>>
>>4668532
Agreed. No idea why this fat purple bitch is so popular, when literally all the other gems are better lol.
>>
>>4668547
I think we should try to respect what other people like but i agree that the other gems are better but thats just my opinion
>>
I can post AWA 17 if someone has issues 1-15.
>>
>>4668642
https://comics.
8muses.
com/comics/album/Giantess-Fan-Comics/A-Weekend-Alone
>>
File: 1598228882927.jpg (47 KB, 500x371)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>4668532
>>4668547
>>4668591
this is probably the most sad attempt at samefagging i've seen yet

i'm sorry to inform you that people on the internet simply do not talk like this
>>
File: 43u0.jpg (54 KB, 522x186)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>4668726
>>
>>4668726
this is probably the most sad attempt at samefagging i've seen yet

i'm sorry to inform you that people on the internet simply do not talk like this
>>
File: aa9.png (84 KB, 345x250)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>4668834
>>4668892
inspect element and 'no u's can't hide your bullshit, but i'll still say "oh nooooo u got me i'm so sorry" if it makes you happy
>>
>>4662851
is this Hollewdz?
>>
>>4669091
Yep.
>>
>>4668647
Sorry, I'm looking for the comics as a zip or pdf from the GF website
>>
>>4669091
No
>>
File: Elm1JyWXEAAbQiO.jpg (588 KB, 2000x2500)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>4669099
>>4669157
thank you
>>
File: x6NYKM2.jpg (453 KB, 2160x1584)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>
>>4669501
>*record scratch*
>Yeah, that's me
>You're probably wondering how I got in this situation
>>
>>
>>4669611
hot
>>
File: de8nvvx.jpg (1.35 MB, 3840x2160)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>
File: D6ZrKN1XsAAnfLL.jpg (281 KB, 2009x2048)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>4668154
>>4668426
I agree with other guys, fucking cringe. Those look like thick ass Gorilla lips.
>>
>>4670106
If you think shes an unworthy slob its makes it all the more humiliating shes the one who gets to own you.
>>
File: image_2020-11-15_131710.png (890 KB, 1089x885)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
Feedback on the lips? I think they look a lot less awkward than how it was on the initial model, looking more like how they were on her original model sheet. A lot of the thickness has been removed, with the exception of the middle of the lips, which is contrastingly plump.

I also decided to add some subtle eyelashes, as her eyes look kinda weird otherwise.
>>
File: neutral.png (1.01 MB, 1109x801)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>4670263
For the sake of comparison, this is how her neutral expression looks. Part of me thinks I still didn't quite nail it.
>>
>>4670273
Some additional tweaks. I think this might be the final iteration of the lips, lest anyone has any objections.

Sorry if I'm posting a bit much. Any feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>4670260
She's not real. My opinion is. :)
>>
>>4670314
Concepts are real. Unattractive femdom is a real fetish
>>
Just stumbled upon this 3D renderer on DA ... looks like they're "known", but they're new to me. Not sure I've seen their stuff here either. Username is Render-Farmer.

Some Witcher ...
>>
>>4670663
>>
File: El7U9gEWMAcDnI5.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1870)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>
File: El7U9gcWoAYY564.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>4670667
>>
>>4670663
And some Game of Thrones
>>
>>4670669
>>
>>4670671
>>
>>4670663
>3D
REEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T DO THAT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: jar_2_by_spawngts_dchddop.jpg (615 KB, 1545x2000)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>4670697
kek
>>
File: cover-1.png (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
A few weeks ago we had zero good Korra models. Now we have the new Smite model, and Studio Aberration has also released their version, complete with nudity! What a time to be alive.
>>
>>4670830
Tocolate Chitties
>>
>>4670830
Someone make something please
>>
>>4670867
I totally will at some point - it's a great model - but I'm already in the middle of an animation with the Smite Korra model!
>>
File: Consumed by ASUKA.jpg (960 KB, 2560x1440)
960 KB
960 KB JPG
>>
>>4670904
More Asuka. Where are the draw/renderfags? This is a priority mission.
>>
>>4670941
There really isn't much out there. It is a damn shame.
>>
>>4670941
I'm waiting for a proper model,hornywood has done alexa bliss,sasha banks and kairi,hopefully he keeps the wrestlers coming
>>
>>4670960
Kairi Sane, fiendish vore?
>>
>>4670667
i want to drown in her armpit sweat, plastered against her musky skin
>>
File: Catwoman 77.jpg (402 KB, 1040x1600)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>
File: BONES.png (361 KB, 969x901)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
Alright, I think I'm finally done tweaking the Amethyst model. Maybe. I hope. God dammit why did I put so much time into this

Changes:

>"gorilla lips" fixed, with the lips having been heavily adjusted and no longer being unnecessarily thick around the edges
>subtle eyelashes to help the eyes look less uncanny
>fixed slight material error on shirt
>armature adjustments
>>IK bones for arms
>>IK bones for legs
>>IK bones for hair
>>circle-shaped bones around the finger bones that automatically bend them when rotated
>>special bones that the eye bones automatically track to
>>shortened certain unnecessarily long bones for easier viewability

Here's hoping that I don't feel a sudden compulsive urge to come back to this.

anon
files
(dot)
com
(slash)
B6N4n5qcp4
(slash)
AmethystV2_blend
>>
File: Em7mei1UwAAIQoR.jpg large.jpg (257 KB, 2042x2048)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Sauce: Tales of Scales on Twitter
>>
>>4671503
>>4671635
>3D
>>
>>4671664
Silence, go back to dying infinitely!
>>
>>4670667
>>4670668
God I wish that was me

Imagine digesting in her stomach and you can hear Tifa walking around just being herself and obviously trying to forget that she accidentally vored somebody but you know it happened. You know where you are and what it means.

You're going to be a part of her.
>>
File: Fitting-In_01-006.jpg (1.1 MB, 1920x2880)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>4669611
could you remind me the artist, please?
>>
File: DVaDangle-5.webm (2.85 MB, 960x540)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>4671664
Wait anon think for a moment! Can you name any medium worthier? can you name even one ?! You know 3d animation is worthy of becoming the next king!
>>
>>4671664
And the Balkanisation of the size thread continues....
>>
>>4670663
lots of good multisize stuff coming up recently
>>
>>4671664
do you have only one joke
>>
File: shrunken smirkfu.jpg (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>4670663
Thanks for the hookup anon. Fucking love on-model W3 and GoT content. Wish Renderanon would go back to some of those instead of the dragon lady spree he's been on.
>>
>>4670663
>>4672221
Oh man, Yennefer and Cersea would be nice to be teased and bullied by
>>
>>4671876
Dam that comic story was nice.
>>
Quick thoughts on AWA17 since it's been shared. Just like everyone probably predicted by now it was the same old shit with most pages just being people talking between a few shots of them crawling around on a giant pair of boobs with a couple of nice moments here and there. Hottest part imo was Valerie touching herself while monologuing about how even bugs find her irresistible because I fucking love bloated egos when it comes to this fetish and that girl has it in bunches. Hopefully in the next part she'll finally realize what they are and go wild over the fact that she's had tiny people so close to her body without noticing, but I'm betting instead we'll get a repeat of what we just saw only with her sister who they just introduced instead.
>>
>>4672221
why does her face look like lord farquaad's
>>
>>4672636
>"Some of you may die ...", smirked Cersei, as she emptied the residents of the shrunken castle into her shoe.
>"... but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."
>>
We got a new artist that does size art
https://twitter.com/ArtLolupa/status/1328439573676953600
>>
>>4672756
Nice, their stuff looks cool!
>>
>>4672756
Interesting
>>
File: Em-QtmqXEAMPb_i.jpg (337 KB, 995x1400)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>4672756
>>4672768
>>4672772
Guess it'd help to post some of it.
>>
>>4672783
From what I gathered from their tweets, they don't do only size stuff, so far I can only find one size related picture, but they are opened to requests, so you can try your luck.
>>
Heh even Studio Aberration has started posting some sizey Korra art.
>>
File: 1588749576152.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1494)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Not enough Spinel vore ITT.
>>
File: 77805206_p0_master1200.jpg (415 KB, 1200x789)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>4672879
>>
>>4672844
Imagine being trapped in her transparent womb becuase she got sleepy after late night snu snu and forgot about you
>>
>>4672844
BUT IT'S 3D!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAVEMAN BRAIN CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS WITCHCRAFT

DELETE ALL 3D SEGREGATE IT ALL NOW IT HURTS MY FEELINGS
>>
File: 1598220511122.png (1.26 MB, 1921x3175)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>4672880
>>
File: 82873332_p0_master1200.jpg (392 KB, 1200x719)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>4672895
>>
>>4672893
No! Because...
>>
>>4672901
>handplay is still underrated
>>
>>4672928
Hell yeah!
>>
>>4672955
It'd be nice if there was more Wakfu size art that wasn't kinda weird or niche.
>>
File: 1598980359837.webm (1.89 MB, 1280x720)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
>>4672955
>>4672974
i still can't believe there is an entire episode centered around a giantess and NO ONE talks about it
>>
>>4672928
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE
>>
>>4673003
Well, that was part of the Dofus series, which I don't believe is as widely watched or loved as the Wakfu series. Good show, just like, not nearly as watched and known.
>>
>>4672756
Speaking of new artists. Whatever happened to ramzii? It seems they dropped off the face of the earth after posting a couple bits of giantess art.
>>
>>4673003
>there is an entire episode centered around a giantess and NO ONE talks about it

I think since its so good it's a given that its already well-known and as such its pretty obvious so there's no point in discussing it same goes for Jungle de Ikou and Colorful giantess stuff for anime (also Wakfu has even been brought up on /d/ on occasion). Also can blame on the fact that even discounting the gts stuff Wakfu isn't much a popular series online so there's not much fanart content.
>>
>>4673003
It's very well done and quite cute, but it's also self-contained and a one-off adventure, so there's not much to discuss besides the quality of the animation.
>>
>>
>>4674579
very nice
>>
>>4674579
>now he draws repulsive adventure time shit
>>
>>4674780

You're literally on /aco complaining about a size artist drawing a popular cartoon character. PB is great for size scenarios anyway
>>
>>4673157
their last thing was posted just over a month ago, this is pretty average for a size artist as opposed to the some that have a crazy weekly upload time
>>
>>4673157
From what I gathered from his Discord, he was into drugs. He's lives in Brazilian Favela.
>>
>>4674819
Adventure time noodle syle is only a few lines away from being literal stick people. Its best when drawn off model by porn artist
>>
File: D7DCxJYVUAAgpzW.jpg (134 KB, 1200x927)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>4674780
>>4674925
he posted this back in 2015 dude. he doesn't do this just "now". i know you come to these threads to jack off to super glossy conventionally attractive supermodels but can you please stop shitting yourself every time you see a piece that doesn't line up with such expectations

saying "they look like doodles" or "stupid nickelodeon bullshit" is not the groundbreaking analysis you think it is
>>
File: batnips on twitter.png (1.12 MB, 1700x1100)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Any good artists worth commissioning? I have a delightfully autistic idea that Ive mentioned here before that has to do with Felarya and military action, but I dont know who has commissions open commonly and does good, detailed work.
>>
>>
>>4675180
That's hot!
>>
i have fetish
>>
File: Portals_10-006.jpg (212 KB, 692x1542)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>4675862
Good.
>>
>>4675911
many thank
>>
File: sitting.jpg (1.67 MB, 3840x3456)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
saw the size thread on /v/ the other day I really need to get better at daz
>>
File: finalll.png (890 KB, 990x906)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
>>
File: 1579510380731.jpg (66 KB, 1200x675)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
How do you cope that you can never this? That nothing will feel quite the same?
>>
>>4676437
It's like the pain of a phantom limb
>>
>>4676437
Life is pain. Get used to it.
>>
>>4676437
I cope by masturbating. Why would you want a giant woman destroying cities and eating people by the thousands in real life? That's legit an awful thing. Leave it in your porn.
>>
>>4676437
if by some miracle i ever become rich, i can assure you i will hire artists and technicians to develop an animatronic giantess who lies on the ground and obeys commands like face sitting, breast smothering, insertion, etc. i'll even complete it by implementing a full "digestive" system too.

i'll make my giant robot gf real bros
>>
File: 1592773702930.jpg (181 KB, 1024x1080)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>4676913
It really just depends on the origin of the giantess. If just a scaled up human woman who was grown by accident. it could get boring for her quickly. Shell be stinky and tired after a few days. But if its some giant alien/goddess/devil lady/ magical girl/kaiju girl etc. She will likely have her own shelter and resources. She just needs to be something humanity has not the slightest prayer against and I just need thave to be the only one who cam calm her down. Such that the world governments make it mandatory i stay with her at all times. If shes initially gentle than im out of luck becuase shell be swarmed by curious people and restricted by government agencies .
>>
>>4676986
>She just needs to be something humanity has not the slightest prayer against
Right. A giantess.
>>
>>4676997
A giantess can still very much die as a result of human warfare, unless if she's "I can use this entire city as my bed" huge, or has highly resistant skin.
>>
Is it possible to knock out a giantess with chloroform, if so how would one go about doing it?
>>
>>4674579
Leave it to thatkeiguy to manage to avoid breaking character in fetish comics
>>
>>4677016
Name one time a giantess was ever defeated by humans. I'll wait.
>>
>>4677016
There's two ways of looking at this: the "realistic" way and the "fetish" way.

From a "realistic" point of view, the square cube law means that the sheer structural strength required to hold the giantess together is immense. There's a lot of handwaving that has to happen for a giantess to exist, handwaving that basically renders a giantess immune to damage.

From the "fetish" viewpoint, aside from the solitary contrarian fuck who will inevitably make his presence known, no one gets off to giantesses being hurt. The kink works the other way around.
>>
File: 1604964117942.webm (2.86 MB, 1280x544)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>4677086
>>
>>4677086
Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958)
>>
File: bruh.jpg (952 KB, 1921x1078)
952 KB
952 KB JPG
>A few sidenotes: as per usual: as unimaginable as it might seem, but no human being gets killed by the stride of the Size-Sultaness! Call it divine power or a sideeffect of the strange physics caused by the drenics and their hybrids. But even if this dwarf-planet of a foot comes down directly onto you, somehow you'll be safely tucked into the ridges of her skin - just maybe a bit stuck.

The absolute state of UH
>>
File: 1592062596539.gif (558 KB, 294x232)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
Sorry for the infrequent updates. Life stuff tends to get in the way.

>>4660622
>unaware Amethyst vore?

>you find yourself sitting in a chair, waiting for Peridot to come out with her newest contraption
>she insisted that she needed a fully biological subject for this particular test
>>"Hrrrnnnnk..."
>you hear metal scratch against the wood floor as she struggles to pull in a large ray cannon thing
>she finally sets it on the ground, having it aimed right in your general direction
>>"Yeah!" *PANT* "There..." *PANT* "we..." *PANT* "go..." *PANT*
>as Peridot tries to catch her breath, you ask her why she didn't just use her metal powers
>>"Because I... well... gah! Whatever, just sit tight!"
>she flicks a switch on the contraption, initiating a low hum that doesn't sound all too friendly
>you express your fears regarding the device
>>"Oh yeah, it'll be fine! Nothing that this mass-reducting quantum bypasser of mine can do is something that the great Peridot cannot UNdo!
>>"Though, researching the issue may take days, and... tinkering with the machine usually takes a few weeks..."
>before you could ask about her last few mumbles or what the machine even does, she pulls down a large lever, blasting you with a ray so bright that it temporarily blinds your vision
>>
>>4677294
>you open your eyes, allowing them to adjust themselves in response to the bright flash
>...nothing
>>"Huh, that's weird. You didn't change at all! Hrmm, maybe by a centimeter..."
>you ask Peridot if you are still needed here
>>"Yeah, you can go. Just come back when I'm done making the proper adjustments."
>you begin to walk away, but you hear Peridot speak up once again
>>"Oh! Hold on..."
>she digs up a dirty pizza box with a mild odor to it
>>"I found this box that contains one of those disc-shaped sources of nutrition that Amethyst really likes! I was going to use it to make another meep morp, but I figured it wouldn't last very long for such thought-provoking purposes. Could you bring it to her?"
>you ask how long she has had it
>>"Oh, it's been sitting around in the barn for about... three days. That's not a problem, is it?"
>normally this would be, however, this is Amethyst we're talking about here
>still, you should probably heat the thing up at the very least

>you make your way to the beach house's door
>this would have been a lot faster with one of those warp whistle things that you've heard about, but whatever, you're here
>before you can knock, however, you feel a sudden vibration within your body
>a bright flash meets your eyes, followed up with a hell of a headache as everything suddenly becomes a blur
>you find yourself falling through the air, with the pizza box (now below you) doing the same
>amidst your sudden fall, the pizza box lid opens
>as the box lands on the ground, you fall right into the dark confines of the box, with the lid closing itself soon after
>...
>so that's what it does
>it has now occurred to you that Peridot's invention did indeed work, if not a bit delayed in its effect
>panicking, you try to take advantage of the miniscule amount of light that the gap in the lid grants you to help take in your surroundings
>>
>>4677301
>you hear the jiggle of the door handle, followed up by the sound of the door creaking open
>"Hello? I heard some-"
>"Ohohoho SWEET! Free pizza!"
>shit
>as Amethyst raises the pizza box, the sudden upward force pushes you to fall backwards, obscuring you into the red pizza sauce
>the box is swiftly brought inside, shaking you along with it as she proceeds to bring it somewhere
>you feel the pizza slightly bounce as she jumps onto what is presumably the couch
>you see Amethyst's thick fingers poke in through the box as she opens the lid, light once again meeting your eyes
>you are greeted by the terrifying sight of Amethyst's giant face looming over your puny body
>you try to jump up and shout, but she can't seem to hear you from all the way down there
>the pizza sauce on your body effectively camoflauging you doesn't really help
>she hungrily licks her lips
>"Mmmmmm..."
>greedily, she swipes a slice away from the box, with said slice being frighteningly close to the one you're currently standing on
>"Nomf..."
>she sloppily shoves the entire slice into her mouth, along with her entire hand
>she pulls out said hand, now coated with her thick saliva as she tries to wipe it off on her shirt
>she starts to chew obnoxiously loud, with her voice constantly escaping through a slight gap in her lips every time she opens her jaw to chew
>'grrllk'
>she swallows the chewed cheesy mush, with a noticable lump travelling down her throat
>with newfound motivation, you try to run away from her greedy fingers as she grabs another slice
>to your despair, she manages to grip onto the crust of the slice that you happen to be standing on, sending you upwards to her salivating mouth
>>
>>4677304
>"Narmmff..."
>her mouth is dark, humid, and... has a noticeable stench on top of it all
>god, what has she been eating?
>oh yeah, probably some pizza that has been sitting in a barn for about three days
>but you don't get much time to take in the dripping cavern that is Amethyst's mouth, as it doesn't take long for her to start chewing once she pulls her hand out
>you manage to dodge her giant messy gnashers, nearly crushing you along with the cheesy wet mush that used to be pizza
>"Mmmmmm..."
>everything quickly turns into a goopy and suffocating mess as you become tossed along with Amethyst's cheesy food
>you see occasional glimpses of light escape her lips, giving you just a bit of hope to escape
>just as she is about to swallow, you leap forward towards the her lips
>you hear a frightening 'gluk' right behind you as you manage to land right in front of the interior of her lips
>yes!
>now you just have to wait for it to open agai-
>your hopes are quickly shattered by yet another slice of pizza being shoved into her mouth, pushing you along with it
>such force sends you directly towards her gullet, barely even making a 'glk' as you are sucked right down into her esophagus
>>
>>4677313
>'splat'
>you were expecting a 'splash'
>while you cannot see anything within the smelly pitch black darkness of Amethyst's stomach, you are able to recognize your footing as a pile of digesting mush
>and it's digesting quickly too, as you hear the bubbling liquids below you quickly eat away at the only thing preventing you from becoming a mere morsel
>the speed is hardly surprising really, as Amethyst is known for being able to stomach nearly anything, from stale chips that was stuck in the back of the cabinet for three years to entire rubber tires
>not having any other options, you scream for help as you climb up the swiftly dissolving globs of food
>the feeling of wet digesting pizza against your body is absolutely revolting, but it doesn't stop you from attempting to reach higher ground
>as you nearly reach what you presume to be the highest point that you can manage, a 'gllrrukk' reminds you that she isn't exactly finished with her meal just yet
>globs of chewed pizza fall from the entrance to her stomach, falling right onto your puny form
>a muffled 'burrrp' is heard from the outside of your grisly chamber
>buried under a pile of chewed slop, you can do nothing but produce muffled screams as the acids start to dissolve the food below you
>having finally reached you, her highly efficient juices make quick work of your body
>a searing pain overwhelms you in the process of Amethyst's stomach treating you no different than lunch
>you barely even produce a whimper as you dissolve in a matter of mere seconds
>>
File: 1469119100.jpg (83 KB, 369x713)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>4676986
A chick that can go between normal size and giantess is the best.
>>
File: 51.jpg (471 KB, 1280x1811)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>4677126
>>4677184
Don't count.
>>
File: 1605606821.jpg (160 KB, 1040x394)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
>>4677086
Dude Where's My Car
>>
>>4677839
Human stuff only. The giantess cannot be defeated by alien technology or metahuman powers. Those don't count.
>>
>>4677504
>>4677788
We would all ravage her one giant body part at a time.
>>
>>4677504
>>4677788
>>4678001
I wonder what it'd be like if she dropped me in her boots, haha j/k

:p
>>
black giant women are still criminally underrrated
>>
File: dbe0m0y.jpg (929 KB, 1576x2208)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>4678005
>>
File: 1605606822.jpg (201 KB, 586x602)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>
>>4668642
Here you go anon

It's on gdrive

19beQuTdof_u6Z4fqykOuiSg7uCrMrrmU
>>
>>4678250
This is good exercise
>>
Run !!!

I will divert her attention ...
>>
File: jerry knock.webm (244 KB, 1920x1080)
244 KB
244 KB WEBM
From the new Tom and Jerry trailer. I wonder why comments are turned off.

https://youtu.be/kP9TfCWaQT4?t=50
>>
File: jerry card.webm (491 KB, 1920x1080)
491 KB
491 KB WEBM
>>4679265
part 2
>>
>>4678364
Good, that's where Diana belongs. I hope she never escapes.
>>
>>4679265
>>4679267
She does have good feet
>>
File: 83535305_p10_ch2.jpg (196 KB, 1280x842)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
We need more giantesses prostate milking little men
>>
File: 83535305_p11_ch2.jpg (175 KB, 1280x842)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>4679540
Much more
>>
File: Portals_10-009.jpg (1.37 MB, 1920x2967)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Does anyone have a copy of a video titled GTS test anim?
>>
Taking requests, don't care if it's gentle or not, just make it more interesting than 'x character steps on tiny person'.
>>
>>4679515
Indeed
>>
>>4679621
Foodie giantess repeatedly dips a tiny in ranch dip and sucks it off of them. May or may not end with her eventually swallowing them by accident.
>>
>>4679621
Are we allowed to use pre-existing characters in our requests or do you want it to be completely original stuff? Just so I know before I make my request
>>
>>4679621
Writing, drawing, or render?
>>
>>4679658
>>4679682
Drawing, and you can use pre existing if you want.
>>
>>4679621
A giant girl walking down the street gleefully kicking fleeing humans and cars into the air
>>
>>4679572
is it that one with the girl with dyed hair and tattoos who eats a girl and then burps in her mouth?
>>
>>4679621
Princess Daisy reaching her hand into a popcorn bag she's eating, unaware of the tiny person stuck inside watching her massive hand descend on them.
An idea I had based off a greentext I saw a couple of threads back.
>>
File: ie_42869-1.jpg (779 KB, 1600x901)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>4679621
I'd like to request Ahsoka Tano (from Star Wars) resting her bare feet on a table showing off her dirty soles and with her unaware of the Martez sisters being ant sized and stuck to her soles
>>
>>4679732
Yup
>>
>>4679822
gimme a sec senpai, got it somewhere. shit's hot as hell, too bad the artist disappeared after that one
>>
File: flick tit.jpg (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>4679835
>senpai
lol, how in all these years have i never encountered that particular wordfilter. here you go anon:
mega.nz/file/ZMV3kAJB#DQfEdASAwrrNzAjDBqGhq9zORVbas4RgUSL_MLn2qtQ
>>
>>4679621
Which giantess artist are you?
>>
File: daisy popcorn noms.png (250 KB, 1105x1788)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>4679742
here's a screencap of that btw
>>
File: f56161921.jpg (44 KB, 640x1000)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>4679621

Mimori Musubi unknowingly sitting on a 1/2 inch tall or smaller tiny, or have one trapped deep in her buruma.
>>
>>4679621
How about this scenario? A giantess gripping someone in their hand. Bringing the tiny by their face and yelling at the victim while having an ugly expression on her face.
>>
>>4679621
Giant Rey tearing apart a First Order Star Destroyer (within the atmosphere of a planet, I guess) with her bare hands. Maybe while crushing another underfoot, or something. c:
>>
>>4679621
Requesting Lin Beifong in her tank top outfit. Have her opening her pants with one hand, and with her other hand she is holding a tiny Tenzin over the open part of her pants basically teasing that she is going to drop him in them
>>
>>4679927
Based Lin anon. Having her (and/or her sister) bullying a tiny Team Avatar would be pretty diamonds!
>>
>>4679621
Draw a 3rd stage of this
>>
>>4679621
Wonderwoman pressing a super tiny batman against her abs of steel.
>>
>>4679920
You should look up spawngts on deviantart. You'll cum your brains out.
>>
>>4679621
How about the That tomboy mandalorian looking behind and smiling because a micro stormtrooper is climbing her planet size ass. Maybe in another panel or something she smacks her ass where the stormtrooper is causing him to be sunk on her ass like its memory foam
>>
>>4679621
A giant woman with her arms and legs wrapped around a tall building and humping it and grinding on it while mutter in her lustful haze about making her cum and how destruction makes her horny and asking if everyone inside is enjoying the view
>>
>>4679621
Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 with her shirt unbuttoned and her hands underneath her boobs and have a flea sizs Yu on top of one of them

Another scenario I was thinking of his have her only in a shirt and shortdlaying down all sweat unaware that a flea size Yu is stuck on her plump sweaty feet
>>
>>4679986
Holy fuck! Thank you bro!
>>
>>4680027
No problem. I'd be fapping to his stuff right now if I hadn't already cum three times this morning fapping to Dakota Charm's vore clips.
>>
>>4679621
Wasp(specifically the EMH) getting a scoop of pie with antman on it using her finger then licking her lewdly and playing with antman in her mouth with a bit of the pie she licked in there too.
>>
>>4679742
Seconding.
>>
File: 1599208565930.jpg (122 KB, 924x1280)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>4679950
>"Listen here! You punk kids have caused me and my police force far too much trouble! We can't have vigilantes roaming the streets of Republic City, especially not those backed by a wealthy industrialist and the diplomatic immunity of the White Lotus! I'm afraid that simply arresting and incarcerating the four of you back at headquarters wouldn't stick, so I'm going to have to take you into my personal custody."

I'm imaging she'd either drop them into her clothing somewhere, or she'd use some thing strips of metal and her metal bending to tie up their arms and legs and keep them restrained in the form of a necklace or toe rings, something hidden out of sight under her outfit.
>>
>>4680142
The milfs in Korra are underrated and some of the best fictional milfs to me. These chicks are 50 something and i find them the hottest out of all the other girls in the show. Maybe I love Lin because of her stubborn and tough personality.
>>
>>4678250
>criminally
a sensible chuckle was had
>>
>>4679987
If we're talking about Mandalorians for size material, Bo Katan would be a fuckin hot giantess.
>>
>>4680335
I specifically want the tomboy mandalorian meme girl for my request desu but Bo katan is good too.
>>
>>4679621
Requesting Ryuko from kill la kill sitting japanese style unaware that a micro Satsuki is stuck to her sweaty feet.
>>
>>4680163
You're not wrong, they're definitely underrated. I still prefer Korra, Asami and the other girls around their age, but I'd love more size art of Lin, Suyin, Kya, Pema, etc.
>>
>>4679621
Wonder Woman in peril at the hands of any giantess.
>>
>>4679621
Dee Dee twins from Batman beyond smushing a tiny Batman(Terry) between their boobs. Another alternative you could do is instead of them smushing hom between their boobs have him smushed between their asses.

Im honestly surprised there isn’t more twin or clone giantess content. It has potential.
>>
>>4680700
Oof i meant to post this pic with my request
>>
File: EWlYsadUwAAOzXF.jpeg.jpg (277 KB, 1080x1920)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>4679621
Any RWBY girl gigantic & wearing a loincloth, like in the 50ft/60ft movies, gently pulling her skirt out a bit and shaking a bus full of people down the front of it, a horny, lustful look on her face, lip-biting optional. Any girl's fine, I'd love to see some Coco or Velvet content myself, but Weiss, Yang, and Blake are good runners-up.
>>
File: 1540712765800.jpg (155 KB, 850x1200)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>4680409
Seconding. I'd love to see some more tomboy giantess content and Ryuko is one of my favorite tomboy-ish girls.
>>
File: 1604787790535.jpg (271 KB, 600x800)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>4677294

Good shit right here
>>
>>4679621
A tiny about to he crushed by the flip flop of Tifanny from Ant Bully
>>
>>4680409
>>4680994
This is /aco/ no Jap shit go to /d/ for that
>>
>>4681239
Toonami and 4kids dubs should be honorary /co
>>
>>4681067
>writing your will before you get chewed between a giantess' white monoliths
based
>>
>>4677186
He just wants to take all the fun out of this shit doesn't he?
>>
>>4677186
The pure autism in the way he explained away the atrocities committed in his storys always makes me chuckle.
This guy is an actual contortionist when it comes to mental gymnastics.
>>
File: Tero-Giantess.png (2.67 MB, 3300x2700)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
Did this back in June and thought I'd share.
>>
>>4677186
>>4681409
Holy shit, I had to check it out. It's real.
>>
>>4681430
Thanks for sharing. What is she from?
>>
>>4681454
This is an OC from @Terrormokes on Twitter. I'm glad you enjoy the work. It has the same vibe as this one. I'm trying to get better at "outgrowing the room" scenarios.
>>
>>4681430
>>4681533
Nice!
>>
new
>>4681777
>>4681777
>>
>>4681789
Delete it. We have not yet hit page 10.

You know the rules, faggot.
>>
>>4681337
Pretty sure it’s a mom threatening her kid into doing his homework.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.