[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 83 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: spnati example.png (305 KB, 1075x741)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Back to School Edition

>What is SPNatI?
Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is a free open-source web game where you play strip poker against over 130 different fictional characters, including girls from Fire Emblem, Street Fighter, DDLC, Pokémon, and dozens more. (Or men, if you're into that.) Losing a hand means losing a piece of clothing, and a naked opponent must masturbate when she loses her final hand.
Even more characters can be found in the downloadable offline version, and many characters even have epilogues that you can view by winning the game!
SPNatI is open-source, so anyone can create a character and then add them to the game. Characters can even be written to have specific interactions and replies with each other!

More info can be found in the ingame FAQ, or in the Docs Repo:
https://spnati.net/docs/

>Link to the game:
https://spnati.net

>Game files repository:
https://gitgud.io/spnati/spnati

>How to download the offline version and keep it updated (includes Kisekae, the program used to make character models, and the Character Editor, which helps you generate sprites and write dialogue):
https://old.reddit.com/r/spnati/comments/824j7p/keep_your_offline_version_up_to_date_with_github/

>Link to the subreddit:
https://old.reddit.com/r/spnati/

>Link to the Discord servers (development and social)
https://old.reddit.com/r/spnati/comments/l0wal1/suggestion_and_discussion_thread/

>Unofficial Spreadsheet of Characters, Contributors, Meta Info, and Current Works-in-Progress:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRejQBHSnenImBLUEX5qlmxdopG0c_O9uWklerYr6v5yJ00_UUcQiOvqC6t6CUeKsRAkd2769YzA67P/pubhtml#

Is making your own character hard? No.
Does it take time? Yes.
Don't see your favorite character? Show us how it's done and make them yourself, or help improve an existing character.

There are always lots of new characters on the testing tables (found by choosing "Testing Tables" on the select screen). Give them some feedback!
>>
File: spnati ui.png (337 KB, 1118x741)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
Standard UI with the cards menu.
>>
File: spnati win.png (314 KB, 1093x745)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
Winning gives you a show to watch...
>>
File: spnati win 2.png (297 KB, 1096x744)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>
File: spnati loss.png (335 KB, 1109x740)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
...But losing can be fun in its own way.
>>
File: spnati loss 2.png (333 KB, 1112x736)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>
File: spnati epilogue.png (142 KB, 989x741)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Epilogues are little afterstories that usually take things further. To unlock one, win against a character with the "SPNatI Epilogue Available" badge.
Some might have certain conditions to unlock--check the trophy room to be sure.
Characters also have "collectibles," which are basically achievements.
>>
A new Amy Rose collectable was just released! If you want you find out what it is, then go try to unlock it. <3
>>
Akko is a champ. The best there is. Any game played without Akko is a missed opportunity. Every hand not held by Akko is a lonely one. Every morning not spent waking up to her is doomed to never meet a day’s full potential. I sob every night after a day spent without a passionate witch who will stop at nothing to change and inspire the world. I want to see those beautiful red eyes on every clumsy animal that graces this great Earth. I want to fly on a broom next to her and laugh at how bad she is at flying. But most of all, I just want Akko to be happy.
>>
>>5684776

Can't believe Diana posts on 4chan, wow
>>
>>5684776

Akko is also up for adoption, if you'd like to channel that passion into making her Yay once more!
>>
How come less and less characters are getting epilogues now? They're literally the best part about the game
>>
What happens to Yang. I can't find her anywhere.
>>
>>5685170
They are REALLY hard to make and most devs would rather channel that energy into new characters instead.
>>
>>5685262
New Yang hasn't been updated in a while so she's going offline. The shitty old Yang will probably come back to the main roster in the meantime.
>>
>>5685736
I think the problem is that there's no dedicated program for making the art assets. You basically need to disassemble a model into animatable pieces using image editing software.
>>
bump
>>
Did anyone try the line crowdsourcing tool for Bowsette when she was open for contributions, or now Wikipe-tan? I tried a couple lines out just now but I don't see where they went. Also I have no idea how to use the expert mode.
>>
>>5689736
Wikipe-tan's current writer gets to choose which lines to add to the character, and which lines to reject.
>>
>>5689736
You can tick the boxes at the end or the page to check unreviewed lines. AFAIK the writers don't have the mod clearance to accept lines as they come, but they manually introduce those lines into her dialogue and then mark them as "accepted"
>>
File: 210803kisekae.png (132 KB, 2000x1500)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
soon
>>
File: 5-butt.png (26 KB, 600x1400)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Leonie now has butt poses for her default and summer costumes. I absolutely did this to follow a recent trend after seeing Sucrose and Emi get rear shots, and in my own opinion improved at doing butt shots in the process.
I hate kisekae hair so much though, that I'm trying to outsource the hair for her war outfit's version. I spent hours trying to get that ponytail from behind and couldn't get it right!
>>
>>5691491
That's accurate. I've definitely been adding some of the lines here--some are pretty damn good. I don't have permissions to accept or reject any lines as it is.

>>5692747
Hype!!

>>5692811
Butt poses are always very good.
>>
Currently on hiatus from updating Jim and Colt and working on other in-development characters. Will hopefully get back to it once September starts.
>>
File: MFReddit.png (725 KB, 2000x1500)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
A new contender for the headless gang of spnati is approaching rappidly
>>
(︣﹏᷅) I was unable to submit my beloved Hatsumomo for the game by the 8th like I said in the last thread
≧◠‿◠≦ But I'm determined to keep going

Because while others got girlfriends and got jobs_i studied the vore
>>
File: a604rad7j4651.png (414 KB, 624x692)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>5693573
>vore
>>
File: You What.png (1.57 MB, 1910x1236)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>5693573
>>
File: 1589870222915.png (153 KB, 429x245)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>5693573
For the love of god, cease and fucking decease
>>
I have a dream.

I have a dream of an Ochako epilogue. One with heart. Style. Romance that will make you feel weightless. I want to go on a date with #1 hero in our hearts, Uravity. I want to see her smile and wave in her usual warm and welcoming tone, on a chilly Autumn day, wearing a scarf and a cute light jacket. We go ice skating, and she uses her quirk to make us float together. We hold each other above the ice rink like we’re the only two people in existence. And then we go to her place and I finger her butthole.
>>
File: You.png (121 KB, 700x554)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>5693573
(same anon here)
And.....I started a huge debate on the discord that'll probably last at least an hour if I dont post anything
Twas quite fun
To answer the obvious questions, yes it was a troll . I would say obviously it was one but with the piss OC it's clear that someone would really try to put vore in the game

The editor is not edited, the 300 lines are just me counting to 300 in different boxes for each number/spreading it over targets and stuff

I should have posted this the night before the 8th for maximum panic desu

Posting pic to prove I'm the same anon I spose.
>>
this game brings us all the fun in weird stuff and ghost wives
>>
>>5693757

By all means, Ochako would love to be adopted and get updates!
>>
File: 1621542604835.png (208 KB, 1350x1947)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
hey, now that jaiden's officially fine with lewd art, is she gonna be a new character?
https://twitter.com/JaidenAnimation/status/1425876210219769859
>>
What's that? You're telling me you don't have enough money to access the exclusive, Patreon-only SPNatI version with all the fully-finished, unreleased characters before they're uploaded into the free version?

What a pleb.
>>
>>5694111
Your wish is my command, anon.
>>5694126
>Not including Rouge the Bat and Nicole Watterson in the pic.
Who's the pleb now?
>>
>>5694126
>>5694232
legitimately cannot tell if this is legit or not
>>
>>5694111
I thought Jaiden said that she hates that she can't stop lewd art. And no, Jaiden is forbidden from ever appearing in SPNATI.
>>
>>5687909
We do have a program like that in the character editor, but it's still not ideal.
>>
>>5694244

Don't feed the trolls, anon
>>
>>5694236

It's a bunch of unfinished characters that Karbol's writing. Hopefully he gets one of them on testing one of these days.
>>
>>5694236
the characters are legit WIPs
so are Rouge and Nicole
>>
File: Nugi-chan.jpg (209 KB, 648x842)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
For people who have enjoyed stripping Nugi-chan: What would you like to see more of from her?
>>
>>5696952

More character interactions
>>
>>5696952

Her dialogue is fun, there's just not as much depth as there are with high targeters
>>
File: 210805kisekae.png (77 KB, 600x1500)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>5696435
Rouge is legit WIP, but Nicole is just a kisekae model. Sorry if folks thought otherwise.
>>
>>5697526
Anais too
>>
>>5697638
No.
>>
File: screenshot16082021.png (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
MainNord here. Petra now has enough poses and dialogue that she is fully playable. I'm starting to look for internal feedback from some other trusted devs to help me catch any early mistakes. Her war outfit is still a WIP - another creator very kindly offered to help me make some image attachments for the outfit.

Meanwhile, Magma Grunt's sponsorships are going well, in my own opinion. I've stormed out three updates back to back, so now I'm just waiting for the last sponsorships to come in. I need at least one more that lists actual flaws.
>>
>>5697665

Fucking finally I've always wanted a fire emblem character in spnati
>>
>last update 15 days ago

Also anyone know of chars who tell you to coom on em when your counter hits zero. I know trainer, moon, and miss pauling do.
>>
File: screenshot16082021(1).png (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Lux got a small update today that finally added a new pose for when she strips her boots. The old one was very meh, so this one is a great replacement. Unfortunately with the artist behind it gone, she won't get any more fabulous poses like this, at least not for a while.
If you could make any other league character to join Lux and Twisted Fate, who would it be?
>>
>>5698547

Riven
>>
>>5697726
We get several updates a day, just the mods don't keep on top of the "last update" thing
>>
>>5698547
Tristana
>>5696952
She feels disconnected from the game, as if she didn't belong
More targets and special interactions that might go beyond targets
Perhaps a skin swap?
>>
>>5699576

Tristana also good
>>
>>5698547
Never played League and never will, but Samira is hot as fuck
>>
Princess Bubblegum when?
>>
>>5701310
Marceline comeback when?
>>
>>5699945
Any yordle would be amazing. more shortstack characters pls
>>
Meia rimjob epilogue when
>>
>>5704088
She does not have an ass
>>
>>5704088
Is she giving or receiving?
>>
File: 3-think.png (71 KB, 600x1400)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Progress on Magma Grunt continues... as does progress on Petra.
>>
File: barbara.png (135 KB, 800x1400)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
Coming soon to an Inventory near you.
>>
File: mari.png (36 KB, 600x1400)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
It's been a while since I last made a character. But hey, with any luck, she'll come soon enough.
>>
I can't believe this game looks nostalgic to me now, the amount of cum I've dedicated to Mavis.......
Also good on you guys for breaking free of the Yuri curse but why was Monika removed? I thought the space problem got fixed so you could just add on characters from then on instead of rotating them
>>
>>5708077
She's gone back into testing because she's got new writers and an art update, she's literally still available to play in the game but most of the player base are dumb fucks that cant be bothered to read and thus cant find the testing roster
>>
>>5708427
Ah yeah sorry for not checking that first, finally it's possible to select single characters there instead of being forced into a specific table.
Is the beach version dead as always?
>>
File: 0-donations.png (60 KB, 740x1400)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>5708614
As a doornail. But there are summer alt costumes and a beach background in the main game that function similarly.
>>
bump
>>
File: 0-start.gif (178 KB, 600x1400)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
Rouge has now been added to the game.
Get her while she's hot.
>>
>>5710989
1. Rogue, not Rouge.
2. She is neither hot, or anything for that matter, because she breaks the rules.
>>
>>5703915
I think there's a shortstack goblin girl in the works
>>
>>5710989
Is my browser fucked, or has she not been added? I can't find her, neither on spnati.net or spnati.party
>>
>>5712678
She’s taking a short break.
>>
Man this shit gets flat out esoteric when you pair characters against each other

Also who decided to give Chara such an elegant way of typing
>>
>>5713053
Sonic Totem, will my waifu get made?
>>
File: Serena.png (55 KB, 263x613)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
May from ORAS is now in the main roster.
Play with her while she's hot.
>>
>>5713053
Sonic totem, is Bowsette ever coming back?
>>
thank you for bringing yang back :)
>>
>>5716356
her update on testing died, so the old one is back (although there was an even older one it replaced)
>>
File: 0-happy.png (98 KB, 611x1400)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Mikan Tsumiki's posing is finally complete!
>>
>>5714836
I believe she's being worked on again. Don't hold me to that.
>>
>>5720576
She is, her new author took her offline to work on her before returning her iirc
>>
My wife can beat up Bowsette
>>
Since it's Trigger's 10th anniversary, can we expect one of their characters soon? Sucy? Stocking? Asuka? Michiru? Zero Two? Heck I'll take even Luluco or Lio Fotia but just throw us a bone here
>>
>>5720706
I do believe Stocking is being worked on actually.
>>
>>5720706

Stocking is higher up in the thread. But will the cowardly mods allow the siscest to occur with Panty? Take bets now!
>>
>>5720706

Michiru would be cute but seems hard. Luluco seems way too young. Sucy would be nice, as would Diana. It would be good if Constanze were not an AF char and also if Lotte got new updates. I love the fanfiction angle on her, and frecklewife best witch.
>>
>>5720738
Need Finnish Waifu
>>
File: 0-shocked.png (45 KB, 614x1400)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>5720734
It'd kind of be out of character not to at least at least tease it, desu. I've only seen a couple of the episodes but I've read the comics and 'racy' would be an understatement. Of course, Panty also fucks dogs and other shit SPNATI can't include, so *shrugs*
cc >>5692747
>>
File: 2-hex.png (46 KB, 600x1400)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Stocking writer here. She's fully posed, all that's needed is for me to finish writing her. Which I plan to get back to as soon as I'm done with my university assignments.
>>
Does the artist working on Noodle still need help?
>>
>>5722718
I don't think they are working on her anymore, at least for the time being.
>>
Review of this game in Japanese (with a ton of ads): http://beastmodeblock.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-533.html

[Eroge] Undressing poker that seems to be possible forever, that character also masturbates naked! (Strip Poker Night) [Smartphone available]

Translation below by Erion:

It works on smartphones too, but a PC is recommended.

Strip poker. You choose from 2 to 4 opponents and start the game. Each round, the character with the weakest hand removes one piece of clothing. When they lose while naked, they are made to masturbate until they cum. At present there are 144 characters to choose from at the start of the game.

Even right now, characters and their poses are steadily being updated. There are things like endings (some at the level of erotic animations made in Flash) and stripping poses depending on character combinations; it's so deep, to the level that is totally insane. Details follow.

First we click "Enter The Inventory" and enter the background and player character selection screen.

Using the icon on the top left, we can choose the background we like. If the background is too detailed, the characters sometimes become hard to see. The player character is not visible, so we can choose any clothes. (Not that it's OK to run out of them, though, so let's choose the full 8 layers). What is important here is the gender of the player character. There are characters for whom this choice matters when it comes to endings. There are many characters for whose endings "male" is a necessary condition, so for now let's just choose "male" and a huge cock. (A huge cock is recommended because of the interesting reactions when removing the underwear).
>>
>>5724482
By choosing "Select Other Opponent", we choose the characters.

The EPILOGUE icon in the top left marks the characters who have endings. The Costume icon marks those who have alternative costumes.
We don't need males! If so, then let's switch from "All" to "Female" in the upper left.

(I haven't checked it, but it's possible that there are things like endings for which playing together with a male is a condition, or poses that show only if there is a male character present. If anyone has information on it, please leave a comment.)

In this game the rule is that the weakest hand loses, so there is no need to aim for a strong hand. If you have something like two pairs or a pair of aces, no way you'll end up being the worst, I guess.

If no one has a ranked poker hand, there is a showdown between high cards. The key is to have an ace or a king. By the way, if the hands are the same, it seems that it counts as the player's win. Normally the suits should be compared (the spades being the highest), I think, but maybe it's like that as a handicap for the player.

The stripping scenes are varied and depend on the character. There are girls who strip while shyly covering themselves with their hands, and there are those who strip while showing their panties on purpose.

There are characters who transform or dance and make others dance, so it becomes real fun. To the right is a scene where Shantae makes nude Nami from One Piece dance (the white fog is my addition). Is it because they were put next to each other? Does the scene not play with anyone else than Nami? Ah, there is so much depth to it!
>>
>>5724483
Well then, we made all four characters with epilogues masturbate and cum. However, we can only see the ending of one of them. That's something to be aware of.

About the saves.
There is an auto-save feature, so if you don't change or reset the browser, you can continue another day. If you're still worried, it seems you can choose the folder icon in the top left of the starting screen and just copy the code (I haven't checked it yet).

Example of an ending. (White lines are my later addition).
It's like an erotic story made in Flash, with length depending on the character. It's a shame everything is in English, but it's still pretty enjoyable.

This game is also playable on smartphones, but the screen is small, so the letters are almost unreadable.

The animation is slow, but this is improved by selecting Deal Animation -> Fast in Menu -> Options in the bottom left of the screen.

Yeah, really a PC is recommended.

Finally, it seems it's possible to enter your self-made characters. Those who are good in stuff like that, by all means please do it. How? Again... surely you know this? [link to a page about kisekae]
>>
It's nice to see other countries talking about the game. Perhaps we should do more to increase our playerbase
>>
>>5724526
Etika did retweet Spnati in the past.
Once he returns from his hiatus and does a Let's Play, then we have the gravy train on.
>>
>>5724974
Next May 12 or June 19 we add a table that's all Fire Emblem or Smash characters, and if you name yourself "Etika", the characters casually mention joy-con boyz memes and in-jokes

You might think it's grim but honestly I'm pretty sure Etika would be more than pleased to be honored this way, I know he'd laugh it off and stream the game for the memes and to make his boys laugh another time
>>
I think there's a shortstack goblin girl in the works
>>
>>5726928
pics or gtfo
>>
>>5727238
>>
>Still no Warcraft characters, which have so many sexy sluts like Sylvanas, Alexstrasza and jaina
Are all the creators exclusively weebs?
>>
>>5728010
yes

Not many Wowfags left, and even those who are would find it difficult to make Warcraft models in Kisekae, and maybe they disagree with the way characters like Sylvanas and Jaina have been butchered

Come here and do it yourself if you want it so bad, that's why it's an open source community game
>>
>>5728010

Personally, I like Thalyssra
>>
>>5728010
Give me Valeera or give me death
Actually I'd rather have Hearthstone ladies than WoW ladies desu
>>
File: new releases.png (413 KB, 986x681)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
New releases:
>Critical Darling (Original Character)
>Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tail)
>May (Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire) (with alt costumes)
>>
File: new on testing.png (665 KB, 1968x659)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
New on testing:
>Janet van Dyne/Wasp (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
>Dawn (Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum)
>Adora (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)
>Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad) (returning)
>Ayano Aishi (Crush Crush, Yandere Simulator) (returning)
>Takatoshi Hijiyama (13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim) (model update)
>Offline: Rogue (X-Men)
>>
>>5730938
Why is Rogue offline?
>>
>>5730965
Her dialogue included multiple references to things that break the rules such as pedophilia, beastiality, and non-con. She'll supposedly be allowed back if these lines are removed.
>>
>>5724482
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm confused though, is Erion you? Either way, appreciate the translation.
>>5724526
Due to the open-source nature of the game, a JA (or other language, although nihongojin have expressed the most interest so far) fork is possible, but either it could only host new, JA-only characters made by the forker, or have manual translations of existing characters' lines (a labour-intensive proposition), either of which would result in a disappointingly-small roster; or it would have auto-translated characters, which would probably be an intolerable drop in quality (and you can get that by using an browser extension on the main site anyway).
>>
>>5731643
Even if it's not Japan, it would be nice to advertise the game more
>>
File: 5-iceblock.png (92 KB, 700x1400)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>5731942
Good point. Still has yet to be reviewed by any of the major lewd gaming sites (they seem to prefer paid games so they feel like they are driving revenue to them). And even without a full translation a 'bilingual bonus' as the tropes wikis say can be achieved with lines that aren't important to fully understand; Marinette (PBUH) and Overwatch Mei have some like that.
>>
>>5730965
she shaves her bush as an article of clothing, just horrible
>>
>>5713053
Sonic totem will Another Sonic Character be added to the game (specifically one that is egg shaped?)
>>
>>5732162
hm, but when andrw did it that was fine?
>>
>>5733004
yeah fuck that guy
>>
>>5732974
tomorrow
>>
>>5732974
Big the Cat?
>>
>>5727364
GOBLIN WAIFU WHEN
>>
>>5734147
Never ever
>>
>>5734147
Her creator is hard at work and making good progress.
>>
>>5735734
NOT HARD ENOUGH
HOW DO I HELP
>>
>>5735787
Dedicate your erections to the writer
>>
>>5735787
You can send them a nice message, I'm sure they'll appreciate that. Knowing that people are interested in your work is always a good motivator.
>>
>>5736798
HOW DO I CONTACT HIM
>>
File: 6-stretch.png (32 KB, 600x1400)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
The princess of Brigid, Petra, is now available on the testing roster!
>>
>>5737714
Finally! It's about time that we got our first Fire Emblem Three Houses character!
>>
>>5737863

For the Nintendo Switch?
>>
any chance for red vs blue characters? tex or sister maybe?
>>
>>5739569
Feel free to join the discord and find out how to make them
>>
>>5739677
This.
Discord is light years ahead of 4chan.
>>
>>5737702
The guy you're looking for is Storm on the SPNatI dev server.
>>
File: 6-stripping.png (40 KB, 600x1400)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Monika from DDLC is undergoing an art rework and dialogue updates, and can currently be found on the Testing Roster. Anything people would like to see improved upon or added to her?
>>
May be developing Toph pretty soon. The model is a WIP, as we need to make her look old enough, but I'm already making good progress on the dialogue.
>>
File: Wikipe-tan_Hooters.png (91 KB, 404x1428)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Hey, anon! Have you been adding lines to Wikipe-tan lately? Did you know that you can actually suggest lines, topics for her to talk about, and all other kind of dialogue-related shenanigans by clicking the following link? Give it a try!

https://spnati.faraway-vision.io/tools/crowdsource.html
>>
>>5741904
yeah, please make it so that she only says that one line where she's all "oh, this is all predetermined because we're just a bunch of xml files" only once ever, because it gets annoying when she says it in every game. like, we get it monika, i'm just here to fap. overall monika is still good but she's a bit of a mood killer sometimes
>>
Mods have banned Sonichu but they haven’t said anything about Nightstar. Coming next April Fool’s, everyone!
>>
>>5728047
I take offense to that. We're not exclusively weebs, just mostly weebs.
>>
File: 210828kisekae.png (153 KB, 2000x1500)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
We may (or may not) have a long, long overdue return soon...
>>
>>5742347
I would nut
>>
>>5737714
Sponsored by Nintendo
>>
>>5739569
Only add Tex if she has 3 layers power armor, bra, and panties but extremely hard difficulty I think that would be good
>>
>>5741908
Idk if this would be too gimmicky but I would love to see her final layer of clothing be some kind of rock or metal bikini you get what I mean like she uses bending to cover herself
>>
>>5743845
That would still pretty easy to beat desu layers add more difficulty than AI, she'd lose more than Moon
>>5743848
That is gimmicky but it would work for an alt skin
>>
>>5742347
Mommy dom me
>>
Why do you keep posting here on 4chan?
What benefit do you get from advertising in a website composed primarily of braindead homunculus and unashamed pedophiles?
>>
>>5687909
god
i took the nami epi for granted before knowing how much of a bitch they are to make
>>
File: Autograph.png (53 KB, 400x500)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>5741911
is that an AF alt costume?
>>
>>5744921
Some people here are worth it, at least three of our most prolific members come from 4chan.
>>5746546
I don't think so, there was a trend of putting different characters from spnati on Hooters outfits on the server. But perhaps there could be a Hooters event if there's interest for it.
>>
>>5730965
She was absolute dogshit
>>
>>5730965>>5748645
I think Rogue is the perfect exampl of why a dev should never work in a vacuum, please for the love of god seek out feedback and advice, and do so early and often. The artistic talent is wasted because of the terrible choices made with her dialoge.

Now Rouge on the other hand, yes please. Give me the bat tits
>>
>>5730965
her dialogue was too based
>>
>>5747698
For every useful person in 4chan, there are hundreds of chimpanzees asking fkr Family Guy characters and vtubers. If you wanted more contributors, Tumblr would be a better place yo recruit at.
>>
>>5750548
You had me in the first half, but how do you post a monthly (or whatever) thread to Tumblr?
>>
>>5750548
>tumblr would be a better place
Opinion discarded
>>
File: EkupZCvU8AEmMgS.jpg (84 KB, 933x933)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>want to make oodles more male characters for this game
>especially jjba characters
>too nervous to even think about starting
Is this clinical dumbassery? Or is this a valid thing to feel? I feel like this kind of game is genuinely not a place to be worrying about godlike quality but I still feel I need to go beyond expectations.
>>
>>5752777

dude, one of the devs spent 30 minutes tonight talking about how they wanted pyramid head to bang them. if you can thristpost on 4chan, you can make a spnati character.
>>
>>5751713
Nigga what
>>
>>5753225
>they wanted pyramid head to bang them.
Which one? They have taste
>>
I hope we get one of those mass character releases again soon, like last year when like 8 characters were released at the same time. That made me put up the game for longer than 5 minutes, as I do now when a new character releases.
>>
>>5754612
There are plans for a Fire Emblem masquerade event, so keep your eyes and ears open for that.
>>
Where did Ignatz go? Don't tell me my favorite cute boy got sent to purgatory.
>>
What characters are good with SPH, or insultingly mean in general lol
>>
>>5756581
Panty will bully anyone with a small cock when she sees it.
>>
>>5756581
Im pretty sure Revy will tick all your sph needs
>>
>>5756362
He's probably getting QA to get into the main game right?
>>
>>5758705
All I know is that he was was on the testing roster and now he isn't. I hope it's like you say but then again it might be a conspiracy to have Cat Noir retain his best boy status at any cost.
>>
>>5758904

It's true, can't have too many twinks
>>
>>
>>5758904
He got punted off the game for being underaged
>>
>>5759949
Today in things we didn't need to see:
That
>>
>>5739677
i dont think the game can handle something like this
>>
>>5760356
Oh? I thought as long as the characters weren't lolis or shotas they could be in game?
>>
>>5761798
That guy's trolling. Ignatz went two weeks without an update and fell off testing. He'll be back in a few days, probably.
>>
Honestly I like this game but I think the moralfagging or moralfagging aura of the dev team is kind of cringe.
Locking out any mention to non consensual acts for example prevents people from writing about stuff that happened to characters. Not even in a sexy fetish way, just exploring a part of the character
It seems sorta half woke. I get that people can be uncomfortable with it but nothing slapping a disclaimer about content on the front of the game won't fix
>>
>>5762062
I get the impression that it's not just about alienating players but also keeping certain topics away from our developers who have to handle it. Developers who do this kind of shit for free are hard to come by nowadays, so they do everything to try to make them feel comfortable and safe to keep them happy and working
>>
>>5762062
yeah im pretty sick of that myself to be honest
they keep insisting on moralfagging about underaged characters and making sure characters look older but then look the other way and allow characters who still look very underaged because they were made before that moralfagging became so rampant

at least be fucking consistent about it
>>
>>5763841

The moralfagging has ways been a thing. Don't pretend like this is new.
>>
>>5762943

This and also its the best way to avoid getting into issues. Noncon is pretty much the only mod fiat on fetishes not allowed.
>>
>>5764916
Wasnt an oc rejected because she had piss on it?
If it wasnt because of it, would the mods allow it with the piss?
>>
>>5765944
The oc was rejected because she was specifically stated to be 15, her file size was twice the maximum for a single character, and she specifically mentioned being forced to strip against her will. There's also a new rule made after the fact that an oc can't be your first character, so she couldn't even be resubmitted until that guy did another character first.
Presumably she would have been allowed in with the piss if these other issues didn't exist.
>>
>>5761892
Thankfully he's back so I can now make the ideal table.
>>
File: 0-curious.png (56 KB, 600x1400)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Congrats to Sucrose for arriving on the main roster!
>>
>>5766034

Distasteful (heh) but as long as its not noncon or underage, other things are free game but you probably don't want a character spilling their viscera over the ~background.surface~
>>
>>5684714
i got the offline version, and the tester roster to play, but how do i get the offline characters to appear?
>>
File: ClickTheWrenchDumbass.png (355 KB, 1272x666)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>5768467
Play around with the different buttons in the game, they all do nice things.
>>
>>5766034
Where can I find more about this OC?
>>
>>5768910
Nami pisses herself
>>
Boy I sure do enjoy Takatoshi being in the main game now. Also, I enjoy the fact that another male, Basil, has been added to testing!
Okay joking aside, it's great to see Takatoshi succeed because he's pretty hot and their dev did a good job. As for Basil... I think the dev should listen to the feedback about him looking a bit too young. I'm a little concerned about the fact that they said shota/loli was fine, but as long as they arent trying to put it in spnati...
>>
Has Monica received a new model? People say so, but I don't see any difference compared to her old model.
>>
File: 0-Thinking.png (35 KB, 600x1400)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Congrats to Takatoshi for arriving on the main roster!
>>
Hello, my fellow anonymous users of 4chan! It is I, a fellow anonymous user of 4chan who is NOT a SPNatI developer in any way shape or form! Here to offer a humble suggestion, what if someone were to make Horny the Horned Reaper from the Dungeon Keeper franchise? I believe he would be a great addition to the roster!

>>5769677
As a SPNatI player myself, I think Basil looks perfectly acceptable with other aged up characters in the roster, such as Megumin or Amalia!

>>5768910
If I were a SPNatI developer, I probably would suggest that there's no need to give this OC or its creator your attention. If they were rejected multiple times, there's probably a good reason for it!
>>
File: 0-cheers.png (55 KB, 600x1400)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
Big Syrenne update on the horizon.
>>
>>5769778
Yeah, she has. But the differences will be getting much more apparent soon.
>>
>>5771838
I dig the hair and the necklace, very cute. And I like the idea of the translucent stein, but it wouldn't look like that. That much beer and glass is heavy, even a very strong person would have a stiff grip on it when hoisting (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eV-M4-Cdl6w); and the hand would be less visible due to the silhouette refracting through the different materials. I presume this is a WIP shot but still, something to consider.
>>
>>5771838
Can't wait! I'll make sure to give her lots of love when this update comes through
>>
>>5773396

I'd like Syrenne to give me a stiff grip, if you know what I mean
>>
File: Nugi-chan.png (57 KB, 700x1400)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>5697383
>>5697384
>>5699945
Which actively-developed character do you think you would personally get the most enjoyment seeing have deeper interactions with Nugi-chan? What combination do you think could provide a lot of entertainment or get your heart racing?
>>
Have any of you ever took notes of who the developer names are and then try to figure out what they would be like if they were a girl based on the characters they write or are all of you too much of a vanilla moralfag to even think about it?

From what I known, Spanon would be that bitch that never stops talking Napsu is kinky af JosephKantel is bland and Thursday is tight as a baby
>>
>>5775757
She should have interactions with all other characters with maid outfits so I can role play as their master while they all lust to satisfy my desires.
>>5777927
All the time. Metalytar would be a big breasted bimbo. Horsecat is a cute colorful fangirl. Cavendish is a shy bookworm with amazing tits. ManiacWithTheHex is a flat-chested grumpy bookworm. HorseKiller is a genki highschooler who never takes out her fuku. Arndress is a shy and awkward highschooler who's secretly a stripperific superheroine.
>>
>>5775757

Noelle is a good start>>5777927
>>
File: E9RIi-yXMAQgrtJ.jpg (101 KB, 1024x719)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Since we already have Panty and Girlfriend in the game, who else of this pic could make for good characters?
>>
>>5779156
hakuko pls. she's like one of the only characters good for repping rhythm heaven besides mc adore or the rap women.
>>
Why does this thread even exist?? You can't get a character into the game unless you suck up to the mods and the community on Discord and Reddit.
>>
>>5780753
Promoting the game is important
>>
File: Isopod.png (40 KB, 199x219)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>5779442
apparently Girlfriend is based on her: https://rhythmheaven.fandom.com/wiki/girl#Trivia dunno about her name though, that page seems to think she lacks one.
Here's a video about a fan proposal to put her in Smash Ultimate: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pH5aYByMtMw the description therein that she is 'never still, always bopping' reminds me of BlueKoin's ideas for Cadence from Crypt of the Necrodancer, when he was planning to do her a couple years ago.
>>
>>5782034
Or you know. Just make the character yourself.
>>
File: EaQ4vF1X0Ac22JG.jpg (133 KB, 1280x1400)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>5782448
Hakuko is a fan given name, IIRC specifically the one given to her in SiIvaGunner's King for Another Day Tournament, where she represented all rhythm games as Rhythm Masters
>>
Any recent (past year) additions with small penis humiliation reactions?
>>
>>5784035
Leonie sort of does when a character with a small penis is masturbating, but it's 2 lines
>>
What are the characters the community shits on and why? Aside from current ones like Moon or Tharja but also older ones like Uhura

Im trying to make a list
>>
>>5784966
some of the characters started out bad or controversial and improved with feedback (I'm thinking of several that initially incorporated noncon either as the coerced or coercing party), so it's not a static list either

>>5777927
I'm definitely that second thing
>>
What exactly happens when a character is "in testing?" Why aren't these tests automated?
>>
>>5785254
People test them to see if they're good enough to join the online roster

If they are, the creator can choose to go for sponsorship, which means that five volunteers will test the character and say what they like about them and what should be fixed

And if those errors are fixed, the character can enter the online roster, where they'll stay forever even if they stop getting updates and the creator leaves or something
>>
File: badge-testing.png (10 KB, 124x105)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>5785254
Some of them are, like generic and targeted linecounts and various other features in the Character Editor software. Some things mods check before a character is put on testing, and after they have passed sponsorship (another part of the process with a sometimes-confusing name).
But mostly the testing tables are so players can give feedback during a creator's time of quickest improvement of the character -- when they are playable WIPs ("WIP tables" might be a better name but 'testing' has stuck) so it is necessarily a human process that cannot be fully automated. It lets players try out new characters with the understanding that not all the kinks have been worked out yet (pun not intended) -- interactions might not be functional yet, model might still be tweaked, dialogue might be repetitive until it can be more fully filled out, etc.
>>
>>5784966
Bi
>>
File: 5-strip.png (75 KB, 600x1400)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Mari's almost ready. Expect her to show up in Testing within a day or two.
>>
Yo, which franchises would you want represented in SPNatI?
>>
>>5789382

Granblue Fantasy needs a rep stat. Still holding out for some superfan to join the Discord and help me make Cag.
>>
>>5789382
We're in dire need of a Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Yakuza representatitive here
>>
Oh, this thread is still going.
I finally gave this game a try after constantly showing up here. Gotta say, I'm impressed by the amount of effort put into it. Did you draw the art all by yourselves? As well as write all the interactions too?

I wasn't really able to fap to it, but it was still an enjoyable experience. Whoever made Sayaka, I've got to say that I'm impressed by the amount of work put into her, and I loved playing her with Akko, Megumin and Chara.

I might give it another try later, but for one game, that was pretty good.
>>
>>5789880
The art is made in a program called Kisekae. Some assets are drawn, but mostly we use Kisekae models, which are like paper dolls that can be posed.

We write all the dialogue ourselves, yes.

I don't fap to it either. It's sexy, sure, but not quite enough for my needs usually.
>>
File: 1586819507109.jpg (100 KB, 850x1200)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>5789382
Mega Man
>>
File: 0-excited.png (31 KB, 600x1400)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>5791788
A version of Roll Light was very briefly on testing, but I guess it didn't work out?
>>
>>5791868
Yeah, her creator just got too busy to develop her.
>>
File: image50494.png (843 KB, 1372x876)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
What M/M interactions would you like to see in the game?
>>
>>5789382

Luckily, the rep I desire is coming soon. ;)
>>
>>5793197
I wanna see the males being my bros and trying to get me to hook up with the girls instead of hitting on me or hitting on them themselves
>>
Devs: what (automated) tests or kinds of test would prove most valuable to the long term health of the project?
>>
>>5789382
I think more western media characters would be good to see; more animated Avengers. Maybe a Peter Parker or Miles Morales? In their adult eras of course. You could use spider-man ps4 as inspiration, that game made it really fun to have a spidey that had a decade of history under his belt.
>>5793197
I wanna see the males being my bros and hitting on me and themselves instead of trying to get me to hook up with the girls
>>5793254
Lines changed per x time would be a good metric to be able to pull out of a bot command. It could help show progress, even if it's just reworking a hundred lines in one month. Because a lot of work in a character can go into revising older lines that are bland and replacing them with better lines, which leads to a net even linecount, and so it can be hard to really judge progress without that stat.
>>
>>5791788
I would love to see more Megaman girls, and the community would be willing to help you were you to write. I'm sure Raptor would love to help you in particular.
>>
File: Untitled.png (112 KB, 301x591)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Wow I sure love when faggots' self inserts take up space on the roster
>that was a lie
>>
>>5793482
Wow I sure love when an asshats useless complaints take up space on the thread
>that was a lie
>>
File: 0-fangirling.png (56 KB, 600x1400)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Zoe is on testing!
>>
>>5794359
Ugly
>>
>>5794359
Cute, sexy, terrifying. I want her to peg me with a tentacle.
>>
File: 0-chatter.png (33 KB, 600x1400)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Mari's been added to Testing!
>>
>>5794359
Did we really need another monster high character? And this has to be one of the worst ones too. I can smell the gamer grease coming out of her by the way she was written. Honestly, who puts this many memes in an allegedly serious character? Her art is questionable too. Her outlines are way too thick, her head is way too small, but even if you fixed that it wouldn't change the fact that she looks like an Isaac tumor that's gone purple because it's about to burst. Anyone who says this thing is actually attractive is just pretending to make the developers feel like they didn't waste their time in this sorry attempt of a character, when they could've made something people really want like Genshin or Kimetsu characters.
>>
File: diemadaboutit.png (850 KB, 1080x1080)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
>>5795539
>>
>>5795564
Wow. I've been pwned. There's no comeback to this. Ow.

>>5795524
Now this is a real character. One that one can actually fap to.
>>
File: unknown (2).png (462 KB, 1849x872)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>5795539

I have cancelled work on Barbara and am going to start writing Scott from Monster Prom instead.
>>
>>5795576
Genuine question: Why do you care that much?

People put a lot of work into these characters, so it only makes sense that they work on characters THEY want to see. This isn't a paid game. Nobody is getting money to do this. It's a passion project--people work on the characters THEY are passionate about. Similarly, if you want to see a certain character, why don't you make her? I guarantee that nobody will object to new characters as long as they aren't underage or don't break the rules.
>>
>>5795539
If you want a genshin or kimestu character so badly, go and make one for the game. Be the change you want in the world. Otherwise, stfu and cry harder dipshit
>>
>>5795539

Yes. Next question.
>>
I want Fina to take a fat steaming dump on my chest
>>
>>5796094
I would prefer to do the dumping
have her lie prone then I stick my butthole in her mouth and lay a bomb so long that one end is in her stomach while the end is sticking out her mouth
maybe a little bit of piss to help lubricate her throat while she tries to swallow
>>
>>5795596
>I guarantee that nobody will object to new characters
He literally just objected to them, so that's retarded of you.
And sure, make the character if that's your thing, but they shouldn't be put on the limited space of the webste. Keeping older good ones on for longer is the better option
>>
>>5797304
Filespace hasn't been an issue for a long time now. Characters dont need to be culled for taking up space. Adding a new character doesn't 'steal a slot' from someone else.
>>
>>5796094
>>
>>5797586
Those 11mb do add up over time though
>>
>>5799912
Oh no, we'll only be able to store 5000 characters in GitGud
>>
need more futa like chihiro
>>
File: low effort lewd.png (293 KB, 990x1089)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
The Immortal Feline, Nadia Fortune is approaching testing at a rapid rate. Hope you all are ready!
>>
>>5800653
Chihiro's a dude, not a futa
>>
I'mproud to announce that Toph's hair is finally done! Now on to the outfit.
>>
>>5789870
If I had the time, I'd write a Kasuga script. The mixture of his naivete about the modern world, with his genuine optimism amidst the seedy underworld, combined with his love of Dragon Quest, makes him a rather dynamic character with a lot to talk about. Finding out about erotic streaming through both Streaming-chan and Jessie, being tough against delinquents like Jotaro and Guzma only for them to all discover their softer sides, telling Saki that meeting your best friends at 42 isn't that weird, it would make for a rather fun subject.
>>
>>5788408
She's a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing her interact with more characters.
>>
>>5794359
Having a lot of fun with her, she's a very believable portrayal of someone from the old days of horny tumblr. I hope you can get more writers on board to react to her performance, as, uh, that sure is something! most of the witch characters at bare minimum should be scared shitless and/or monster horny.
>>
>>5803115
Wait, what? I've thought Chihiro was a futa for 10 years.
>>
>>5762062
because obviously when looking for a deep exploration of a characters past trauma you come to strip poker
>>
>>5805458
Futas aren’t real
>>
What about a spnati that's just regular poker without sex?
>>
File: poker-night-inventory-1.jpg (340 KB, 1600x900)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>5805896
You may be on to something...
>>
I need to know which characters have the best asses
>>
>>5807490
For that you can pretty much just look for any character with art by Metalytar. Shantae, Juri, Chun-Li, and Cammy all have fantastic asses. If none of them strike your fancy, try out Raku-Chan.
>>
>>5806790
yeah but like with these characters from the game, I'd like to play this without the sex
>>
Any chance to get yandere Yuri at some point?
>>
>>5794359
I just think her head looks too small, other than that she's pretty good
>>
I wish Yuna and her dykes were futa
>>
File: tucker.jpg (62 KB, 800x450)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>5808404
>I'd like to play this without the sex
>>
>>5801390
Woooo! Finally, some Skullgirls! Not the one I would've chosen but you're playing around with her limbs and head so I know you'll make it good

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.