[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1678376024117655s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
i'm beginning to really think theyre onto something. the amount of positive attention i get from flips / latinas etc is insane compared to white women, not to mention the more traditional feminine attributes like actually wanting a family, cooking, nurturing, emotional warmth etc. it really sucks because i'm only attracted to europeans and going this route would mean having short / eliot rodger type children
>>
>>31256819
This isn't who you are, anon.
>>
Just buy a ticket and try lol. Do you expect us to spoonfeed you?
>>
>>31256875
>>31256875
>basing his entire life plans around which women paid attention to him
>thinks if he goes to another country he can pick up a trad wife like it's wal mart
I kinda think this is who he is anon. I don't think there's that much more to his brain than that.
>>
>>31256926
triggered roastie spotted. you should have been nicer to me instead of going for chad :(
>>
>>31256819
>going this route would mean having short / eliot rodger type children
Only if you have short / eliot rodger genes, which realistically you do if you're resorting to going to a different country and lying by omission just to get a gf. Most asian girls think white guys have charisma and money; you're setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>31256819
I tried it and i'll never go back to western girls
>>
Are you an ecoterrorist?
>>
>>31256941
It is 9 in the morning, way too early for weak bait.
>>
File: 1710707198949286m.jpg (60 KB, 819x1024)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>31256819
I'm in a 5 years relationship with a Chinese girl. Planning to marry soon. Life is great right now, but it was hard at the start. The difference in culture is deeper than you think. She expects me to anticipate her needs and cater to it before she even asks. I don't read mind. It caused a lot of friction at the beginning, until we had a long conversation about her telling me what the fuck she wants me to do. She mostly does now. But she still expects me to read her mind on small things. Other than that, she is great, easy to live with, easy to please, she is all smile and hugs. She expects me to earn the biggest salary but still have a small job to help with the budget. She is not very expressive about her emotions and sentiments but she loves me deeply and loyaly and proved it to me on multiple occasions. Sex is great but you have to start it, she will never come for it even when she is horny. The daily life is now extremely comfy, she is not a party girl. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>31256991
would you recommend it over western women? is it worth the hype?
>>
File: 1711314810658190m.jpg (112 KB, 768x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>31256996
Yes. Daily life is good, we're both happy. She is not interested in politics, feminism or that kind of Twitter stuff. The only downside is having mixed kids.
>>
>>31256819
I’d rather have no kids ever then have kids with someone who isn’t the same race as me
>>
>>31256819
>Be me
>Go to park - it is full of women with their kids. The moms are loving and doting to the kids, friendly with each other. Most of the women are White
>Go to beach - it is full of families having a good time, the parents are having fun, the kids are having fun, everyone seems happy. Most of the families are White
>go to church. Many lovely young women, very sweet, very feminine. Talk about how they want to marry have kids. Most of them are White.
>Go to singles events to meet girls. Many sweet, feminine women who want to marry and have kids. Most of them are White.
>Go to 4chan
>incels complain about White women not being sweet and kind. Incels complain that they don't want families.
Sounds like bullshit
>i'm only attracted to europeans
then how do you NOT know that a favorite source for foreign brides is Eastern Europe, you racist sperg?
>>
>>31257068
Eastern euros aren’t trad they literally just use you for a green card once they are here they’ll divorce you
>>
>>31257068
Eastern Europeans have a reputation for marry + divorce.

>Go to singles events to meet girls. Many sweet, feminine women who want to marry and have kids. Most of them are White.

i NEVER come across this at church. barely any women are single and theyre picky and standoffish as fuck. I do live in the UK though
>>
>>31257114
>UK
That’s your problem. Uk are too advanced for that. America is such a massive country with hundreds of millions of people, milliiiiions of retards who still go to church and all that shite in 50 years they’ll be like UK so you might want to go and find your wife there while you still can
>>
>>31257124
truth, its near impossible to immigrate to the US though
>>
>>31257108
>>31257114
My neighbor has been married to his Ukrainian wife for 22 years.
>>
File: laugh at him.png (181 KB, 706x708)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>31257124
>Uk are too advanced for that
lol
>milliiiiions of retards who still go to church and all that shite
you mean the only people still getting married, staying married, and having kids?
>>
File: frogjoker.jpg (38 KB, 500x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>31257517
He's right though.
>you mean the only people still getting married, staying married, and having kids?
Just as little as 15 years ago it was still considered normal for Yankees to express their opinion of the country's dysgenics problem in front of a mass audience. Yuppies underbreed while christoids overbreed, leading to a steep and continual decline.
>>
>>31257551
I've been to London, Bristol, and York, pal.
The UK calling the US less advanced is like George Floyd saying white people have big lips
>>
>>31257004
Good luck raising chinks
>>
>>31257004
Jesus christ I could have told you that from that first post about her being a psycho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.